Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:32] What the hell kind of music is that? 这是哪门子的音乐?
[02:35] Inspiration. 鼓舞 (冬季奥运主题曲?)
[02:37] Sedative. 太安静了
[02:40] Okay. 好吧
[02:44] How’s this? 这个呢?
[02:47] How about something that doesn’t twang? 找点鼻音没那么重的?
[02:54] Better. 好一点
[03:11] Hey, Grissom! 嘿 葛瑞森!
[03:12] Grissom! 葛瑞森!
[03:19] Grissom, Grissom! 葛瑞森 葛瑞森!
[03:22] God! What? are you taking a leak? 天啊?干嘛?上厕所?
[03:26] The follow car’s supposed to stay with the runner. 跟随车应该跟着跑者吧
[03:30] We’ve been training for months, man. 我们练习了好几个月
[03:34] 20 CSIs. 120 miles. 二十个鉴识员 120英哩
[03:37] Don’t blame me. Blame him. 别怪我 怪他
[03:40] I saw his flasher from the road. 我从路上看到他的闪光灯
[03:42] Good call. 好个暂停
[03:44] Fresh cut on his forehead. 前额的割伤是新的
[03:46] But the corneas usually take days to glass over. 不过角膜通常要好几天才会浑浊
[03:50] Weird. The race just started. 怪了 路跑才刚开始
[03:53] L.A. County PD. 洛杉机郡警
[03:55] Special enforcement squad. 特殊武装小组
[03:57] Badass. 狠角色
[03:59] Hardcore badass. 硬派狠角色
[04:01] Give me some more light here. 这里帮我照一下
[04:04] It looks like a recent injury. 看来是最近受的伤
[04:06] There’s no scab. Fight? / Maybe. – 没有斑点 打斗? – 也许
[04:09] Would you give me your phone? 借一下电话?
[04:15] Uh…uh, this is CSI Willows. 喂…这里是CSI的威劳斯
[04:19] I’m at highway 160, 我现在位于高速公路160哩处
[04:20] halfway through leg 16 of the desert relay. 沙漠接力赛第16段中途
[04:24] We got a 419, officer down. 情况是419 有警员死亡
[04:27] Notify captain Brass. 通知布拉斯探长
[04:29] Barehanded, huh? 不带手套 嗯?
[04:30] Well, collect it or lose it. 不采集就没了
[04:34] Ten years ago, nobody would’ve known the difference. 十年前 没人知道这有什么差别
[04:36] Ten years ago, we wouldn’t have been able to get DNA off that fiber. 十年前 我们还无法从纤维上取样DNA
[04:39] I’ll find something in the car to bindle it. 我到车上找个东西包起来
[04:41] Time of discovery, 4:32. 发现时间 四点三十二分
[04:44] I’ll put it in the report. 我会写到记录上的
[04:49] So much for the race. 多灾多难的路跑
[04:52] Well, at least we didn’t come in last. 至少我们不是最后到的
[04:56] CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 4×20 Dead Ringer
[05:25] ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/04/29
[05:56] So much for that shoe print. 鞋印很乱
[05:59] This could be blood on this rock. 石头上的也许是血
[06:03] How many cops are in town this weekend? 这个周末 城里来了多少警察?
[06:05] 20,000. 两万人
[06:07] And the road is closed to civilians. 道路对一般市民封锁
[06:09] Spring break with a badge. 春假竞赛
[06:13] Well, this ought to be fun. 这就有趣了
[06:15] Every suspect’s in law enforcement. 嫌犯就在执法单位
[06:20] So, how was your run? 跑的如何?
[06:22] I’m still alive. 我还活力十足
[06:25] That’s everything. 就这些了
[06:31] ATM receipt. 自动提款机收据
[06:33] No card, no cash? 没有信用卡 没有现金?
[06:35] Well, he was in a race. 他参加路跑中
[06:36] Maybe someone took his wallet. 也许有人拿了他钱包
[06:38] So lieutenant Mendez, tell me about your teammate. 蒙地斯少尉 谈谈你的队员
[06:41] Tim coleman. Newest boot. 汀 寇尔曼 新人
[06:42] Two months in. 两个月前加入的
[06:44] Came right out of patrol. 从巡逻队来的
[06:45] Best cop at Carson station. 卡逊城(内华达首都)公安局最好的警察
[06:47] Well, I mean, he’s got to be in shape. 那么 他健康状况一定不错
[06:48] I heard your training’s as tough as SWAT. 听说你们的训练和SWAT一样严格
[06:50] SWAT’s LAPD. We’re SES. We’re better. SWAT 属于洛衫矶公安局 我们是 SES 我们更好
[06:54] Better conditioned, better prepared. 状况更好 装备更好
[06:57] Those the best you got? 你最好的人手?
[06:59] Yeah. Yeah. You got lucky. 没错 你算好运了
[07:01] If they’re not, I’ll fly mine in. 如果他们不行 我可以找我的的人来
[07:03] Let me put it to you this way, 这样讲吧
[07:05] I’d want them investigating my murder. 我只要他们负责这谋杀案的调查
[07:11] Other than the fact that he’s deceased, 除了他已死亡外
[07:13] this guy is in excellent physical condition. 这个人处于极佳的生理状况
[07:16] Except for that head wound. 除了头伤
[07:18] Eh, superficial. 只是表面的擦伤
[07:20] Could be from a fall. 也许是因为跌倒
[07:22] Your bloody rock may be incidental. 石头上血迹也是
[07:27] What about the bloody knuckles? 沾血的关节呢?
[07:29] Injury on the back of his hand. 在他手背上的伤痕?
[07:30] Maybe an altercation of some sort. 也许是某些争执
[07:33] So cause of death? 所以死因是?
[07:34] No cerebral issues. No primary indicators. 不是大脑的问题 没有一般的特徵
[07:39] We go to the fallback position. 我们到了尽头
[07:41] Cardiac arrest. 心脏骤停
[07:42] This guy was 25 years old. 这人才二十五岁
[07:44] Didn’t say I was finished. 我还没说完
[07:46] Clouded corneas tipped me off. 角膜上的浑浊告诉了我
[07:48] Look at the liver. 看看这肝
[07:50] His serosal surfaces are unusually dry. 组织表层异常的乾燥
[07:53] His urine was minimal and dark brown. 尿液量少且呈深褐色
[07:56] Dehydration. 脱水
[07:58] Well, the race isn’t the only reason these guys come to town. 路跑不是这些人进城来的唯一原因
[08:01] It’s a good party. 盛大的派对
[08:02] Too much running, too much partying? 赛跑过头 派对过头?
[08:05] LA SES. They go all out. 洛杉矶 SES 极端份子
[08:08] Work hard, play hard, die young, 努力工作 努力玩乐 英年早逝
[08:10] leave a good-looking corpse. 只剩下一具英挺的尸体
[08:15] Grissom. 葛瑞森
[08:16] Tox came in. 验毒报告来了
[08:18] Tim coleman had 75 mics per mil 汀 寇尔曼体内
[08:20] of furosemide in his system. 有 75 ppm 的速尿灵
[08:23] Blood pressure medication? 治疗上血压?
[08:25] There’s no history of that in his medical records. 他的病历中没有这样的记录
[08:28] And it’s was a high dose, but not a lethal one. 剂量虽高 但不足以致命
[08:32] But it is a diuretic. 不过那是种利尿剂
[08:34] Could explain the dehydration. 这解释了他的脱水
[08:35] And the drug can also cause muscle cramps, 这种药物同时会引起肌肉痉挛
[08:38] dizziness, confusion, 昏眩 意识不清
[08:40] blurred vision, restlessness. 视觉模糊 心神不宁
[08:42] That could explain how Tim coleman ended up where he did. 这也解释了汀 寇尔曼为何会死在哪里
[08:46] How’d the furosemide get in his system in the first place? 速尿灵是如何进入他的体内的?
[08:51] Listen up, people. 大家听着
[08:53] Leaders are one hour away for 领先者再一个小时
[08:54] last end at the finish line. 就会出现在终点线了
[08:57] Too bad you guys bet on the wrong horse. 真不幸你们押错马了
[09:02] Maybe you forgot. 也许你忘了
[09:04] One of our own died out there in the dirt. 我们的人死在荒郊野外
[09:06] Yeah, I’ll drink to his memory. 嗯 我会举杯回忆他的
[09:08] You want to make the toast? 你想要致词吗?
[09:11] Am I interrupting something? 我打搅到了?
[09:13] No. / Later, pogue. – 不 – 待会见
[09:18] Um, are those bags brought in from the race? 这些袋子是从路跑带回来的
[09:22] Yeah. 对
[09:23] I’m going to need Tim coleman’s. 我需要汀 寇尔曼的袋子
[09:25] Sure. 好
[09:30] On the job, we come across a scene like this, 工作上 我们遇到了这种状况
[09:33] we call them a bunch of degenerates. 我们管叫他们堕落份子
[09:35] We’d be rounding half these guys up. 大半的人都该被逮补
[09:37] I am not going to miss this. 我不想错过这个
[09:38] You’re not going to miss the competition? 你不希望错过这个竞赛?
[09:40] I just made lieutenant. 我刚升少尉
[09:42] I got nothing to prove anymore. 我用不着再证明什么了
[09:43] A man with nothing to prove. 一个不用再证明什么的男人
[09:45] Now that would be a first. 你会成为第一个的
[09:48] Got a second? 有空吗?
[09:48] Sure, what’s up? 有 什么事?
[09:50] On a hunch, I ran a bank trace on Tim coleman. 凭直觉 我查了一下汀 寇尔曼银行帐户
[09:52] We got a hit. 有了线索
[09:53] $300 withdrawal on his ATM card, 从提款卡提了三百美金
[09:56] 4:06 A.M. Today. 清晨四点六分 今天
[09:58] That’s about nine hours after he died. 那是他死后九小时的事了
[10:01] Good hunch, Grego. / Thanks. – 好直觉 葛瑞格 – 谢了
[10:03] I also got surveillance video from the bank. 我也拿了银行的监视录电影录像带
[10:07] This ATM’s on the corner of holyfield and maryland parkway. 自动提款机在荷利地及玛利莲路口
[10:11] Since that’s definitely not Tim coleman, 已经不可能是汀 寇尔曼本人
[10:13] maybe it’s our killer. 也许是凶手
[10:15] Or at least a thief. 至少也是小偷
[10:17] Well, all we got to do now is match a name with the face. 现在我们要做的 就是找出这张脸的名字
[10:19] Write up a description, send it off to dispatch for broadcast. 记下特徵 发送到传播媒体
[10:28] There might be an easier way. 也许有更简单的方法
[10:30] Huh? 嗯?
[10:35] Fast & Fresh burgers… 快又鲜汉堡店…
[10:39] This is the thread you pulled off the runner’s body. 这是你从那跑者身上找到的线
[10:42] Natural fiber? 天然纤维?
[10:43] Hmm. Mercerized cotton. Extremely strong. 丝光棉 非常强韧
[10:47] Fibers are placed in a caustic solution, 纤维置于硷性溶剂中
[10:49] splitting the fibers apart and providing an increased surface 撕开纤维以增加
[10:52] area to absorb the dye. 吸收染料的面积
[10:54] Once it dries, it’s exponentially stronger. 在染色后 强韧度会递增
[10:57] This kind of thread is used in machine quilting and embroidery. 这种丝线用于机械缝纫及刺绣
[11:01] Like on a sports uniforms. 就像运动制服
[11:03] Here they come, folks. It’s still SWAT and SES. 来了 各位 依然是 SWAT 和 SES
[11:07] Fighting for the lead! 争取第一!
[11:10] SWAT and SES… SWAT 和 SES…
[11:13] Tally, SWAT and SES! 没错 正是 SWAT 和 SES!
[11:21] LAPD SWAT wins the first time in eight years. 洛杉矶公安局的SWAT赢得了八年来首度的冠军
[11:26] Coming in at 13 hours, 24 minutes. 总记13小时又24分钟
[11:46] For the last six years, I ran the toughest leg of the relay… 六年以来 我负责接力赛最难的路段
[11:49] against the same guy from SES. 和 SES 的同一个人竞赛
[11:50] But this year, there was a new guy. 但是今年 出现个新人
[11:52] Yeah, this cocky kid shows up. 对 这骄傲的小伙子出现
[11:54] You’re my competition? 你是我的对手?
[11:55] I thought this was supposed to be the hardest leg. 我以为这是最困难的一段
[11:57] Typical SES, all mouth. 典型的SES 整个月都这样
[11:59] What’d you do about him? / Ignored him. – 你怎么对他? – 不理会他
[12:00] – Looks like you got in a fight? – Hey, I was here to race. – 看来你有打斗过? – 嘿 我来这是为了赛跑
[12:03] He cold-cocked me. I never threw a punch. 是他惹我的 我可没动手
[12:05] We found red fibers on him that may match your jacket. 我们在他身上找到的纤维和你的夹克符合
[12:08] I’m SWAT. I subdued him. 我是SWAT 我制服了他
[12:13] Mind if we take your jacket to confirm? 介意拿你的夹克做鉴定
[12:15] Knock yourself out. 拿去吧
[12:17] You can’t find any blood on it. 你找不到任何血迹的
[12:30] Had a real good talk with your manager, Clyde. 我和你的经理谈过了 塞德
[12:33] How’s Fast & Fresh treating you? 快而鲜汉堡店待遇如何?
[12:36] I’m up to $8.75 an hour. 时薪8.75块美金
[12:39] I guess this kind of beats saving up, huh? 我猜这样省了些支出?
[12:45] Look, is my wife here? 我的妻子在这?
[12:48] Is she behind the glass or something? 她在窗后面还是在哪?
[12:51] I’ll be talking to her soon enough. 等一下我会找她谈谈
[12:53] Oh, come on, now. Is that really necessary? 噢 拜托 一定要这样?
[12:55] I mean, I’m just a regular guy. 我的意思是 我是个平凡人
[12:56] Hey, regular guys don’t steal $300 嘿 平凡人不会用死去警察的提款卡
[12:59] with a dead cop’s ATM card, man! 偷300美金
[13:01] Dead cop? What are you talking about? 死去的警察?你们在说什么?
[13:02] Those three bills, that’s, that’s my money. 这三张帐单 这是 这是我的钱
[13:05] All right, technically, it’s my wife’s, but… 好吧 技术上 这是我妻子的 但是…
[13:11] I sell this tight little asian chick a $3 tasty meal. 我卖给这亚裔小女人一份3美金的餐点
[13:15] She says for $300, I can get a very tasty meal. 她说如果是300美金 我可以好好的吃上一顿
[13:20] I was about to go on my break anyway. 我只是打算去吃早餐
[13:25] My wife’s not behind that glass, right? 我的妻子不在那窗后 对吧?
[13:29] Hotel security came up on a noise complaint. 旅馆保全上来处理噪音的抱怨
[13:31] Found two DBs. 发现了两具死尸
[13:34] Room’s registered to a uniform officer, Manny senteno. 房间由一个制服警察登记 – 马尼 山塔诺
[13:38] One of ours? 我们区内的?
[13:39] Laughlin PD, 蓝陵公安局
[13:40] but he carries tin, so that makes him family. 不过他带着警徽 都算自己人
[13:51] Female vic’s Patricia fielding. 女性受害人是帕特丽夏 菲丁
[13:53] Also PD. Bakersfield. 也是警员 贝克菲区的
[14:07] He check in alone? 他一个人住房?
[14:09] Yeah, day before yesterday. Issued one key, 是的 前天 只拿了一支钥匙
[14:11] but his itemized bill shows lots of room service for two. 不过他的帐单明细上有很多双人的房间服务
[14:15] A wife or girlfriend would probably be on the register. 妻子或女友可能在访客簿上
[14:30] Looks like it’s all his stuff. 看来他的东西全在这了
[14:32] I don’t see a purse around here. 没看到他的钱包?
[14:36] Guy’s away from home, 这家伙离开家
[14:37] unwinds with some opportunity sex. 遇上一夜情
[14:41] Looks like he came before he went. 看来他死前有去了
[14:46] Glock 19, standard police issue. 格罗克十九型 标准警方配备
[14:51] There’s something on the slide. 滑套上有些东西
[15:06] 14 rounds left. 15 round magazine. 14发子弹 15发的弹仓
[15:09] Any good cop keeps one racked in the chamber. 每个警察都会留一发在弹膛
[15:12] Two bullets, two bodies. 两颗子弹 两具尸体
[15:14] Put it down! / You dare me? – 把枪放下 – 你敢
[15:20] I’m thinking straight-up murder/suicide. 我想这是单纯的谋杀后自杀
[15:28] Tim coleman’s gear bag. 汀 寇尔曼的袋子
[15:30] Gym clothes, towel, vitamins, 运动衣 毛巾 维他命
[15:32] pocket knife. 摺叠小刀
[15:35] Protein bar wrapper, 蛋白质棒包装纸
[15:37] empty water bottle, banana peel. 空的水瓶 香蕉皮
[15:40] Why the trash? 为什么有垃圾?
[15:41] Well, you know, there’s a five-minute penalty if you litter the race course. 在跑道上乱丢垃圾要加罚五分钟的
[15:44] Oh. 噢
[15:46] What’s the best way to get chemicals into your system? 使药物进入体内的最好办法?
[15:48] Injection. 注射
[15:49] But there was no evidence of that. 但是找不出任何证据
[15:51] Second best? / Ingestion. – 第二个选择? – 口服
[17:05] Trace amounts of furosemide 在他的饮水瓶中
[17:07] in his water bottle. 验出速尿灵
[17:09] Someone spiked his drink. 有人搀到他的饮水中
[17:52] Jim. 吉姆
[17:54] Hey. 嘿
[17:55] Will marshall, This is Catherine willows from the crime lab. 威尔 马歇尔 这位是鉴识组的凯萨琳 威劳斯
[17:58] There is something very wrong in the world 这真是个罪过
[18:00] if a woman like you is only handling test tubes. 像你这样的女人居然只是摇摇试管
[18:02] Well, if you think that’s all I handle, 如果你认为这就是我的工作
[18:04] you’re not as smart as you think. 你就没有你自己想像的聪明
[18:06] So you’re the LA County team medic, right? 你是洛杉矶队的随队医师 对吧?
[18:10] That means you’re responsible for making 意思就是你负责
[18:11] sure that all your teammates are well hydrated. 全队的饮水正常
[18:14] Yeah. / Including Tim coleman. – 对 – 包括汀 寇尔曼
[18:18] Yeah. Hell of a thing, that. 对 居然发生这种事
[18:20] You’re currently #1 on the SES’s transfer list. 在 SES 参赛名单上你是第一顺位
[18:23] Same spot you were two months ago 如同你两个月前
[18:25] when they bypassed you to transfer in Tim coleman, right? 他们跳过你 换成汀 寇尔曼 对吧?
[18:28] Six months I’m on the top of the list. 六个月前我是名单上的第一人选
[18:30] January 31 comes, and 直到一月三十一日时
[18:32] they reach over me and take Coleman. 他们找到寇尔曼 取代了我
[18:34] That’s the cutoff date to run in the race. 那是路跑的报名截止日
[18:36] Coleman was a ringer. / Ding-ding. – 寇尔曼是冒名顶替 – 答对了
[18:38] SES transferred him in for speed, not skill. SES 换上他是因为速度 而不是技巧
[18:41] Might not be another opening for years. 也许好几年都不会再有空缺
[18:43] I’m not getting any younger. 而我也有点年纪了
[18:45] And after all of that, 发生了这种事
[18:47] Coleman doesn’t even run. 寇尔曼甚至没跑
[18:49] He had a good excuse. 他有好理由
[18:51] Did you give it to him? 这药你给他的?
[18:52] If I’m going to kill a guy, 如果我要杀人
[18:54] I’m not going to do it with 20,000 cops around. 我不会选在有两万个警察的地方
[18:58] Well… Sounds like you’ve been giving it some serious thought. 噢…听起来你慎重考虑过
[19:01] Well, every cop does. 每个警察都是如此
[19:04] My way? A sniper shot. 我要下手? 远距离狙击
[19:06] 200 meters out. 离个两百哩
[19:09] Coleman’d never even hear the “am” in “blam.” 寇尔曼连枪声都来不及听见
[19:37] Okay? 可以了?
[19:48] Mrs. Senteno, is this your husband? 山塔诺太太 这是你先生?
[19:53] He doesn’t wear his hair like that. 他的发型不是这样
[19:58] There’s some forms for you to sign, 这些表格请你签一下
[19:59] then we can talk in the lounge. 然后我们到会客室谈
[20:02] What happened? 发生什么事?
[20:03] Mrs. Senteno, we haven’t finished our investigation yet, 山塔诺太太 鉴识工作尚未完成
[20:05] but your husband died from a gunshot wound. 你的先生死于枪击
[20:08] Who shot him? 谁开的枪?
[20:10] We don’t know. 我们还不知道
[20:12] Where was he found? 在哪找到他的?
[20:14] In his hotel room. 他的旅馆房内
[20:24] He wasn’t alone, was he? 他不是一个人 对吧?
[20:27] No. 对
[20:29] I married a cop. 我嫁给警察
[20:31] With that comes alcohol and women to take the edge off. 却伴随了酒精和别的女人
[20:36] First time… 第一次…
[20:39] he said it meant nothing. 他说那没有任何意义
[20:41] He promised never to do it again. 他发誓他不会再犯了
[20:43] By the third time… 到了第三次…
[20:46] I told him to stop confessing. 我告诉他不必再认错了
[20:48] I wasn’t going anywhere. 我不会离开的
[20:52] Don’t ask, don’t tell. 不问 不谈
[20:55] I wasn’t willing to trade my family for the flavor of the month. 我并不愿意因为这些事 牺牲我的家庭
[20:59] That doesn’t make me pathetic. 那并不让我生厌
[21:09] What happened? 发生什么事?
[21:11] Break the bad news to the wife? 告诉那妻子坏消息?
[21:12] Oh, I didn’t have to. 噢 我用不着这么做
[21:14] Women always know, huh? 女人总会知道?
[21:16] Not always. 不见得
[21:17] I think so. Women always know when the man is straying. 我是这样认为 女人永远晓得自己丈夫在外偷腥
[21:19] What are you, the voice of experience? 干嘛?经验者之谈?
[21:21] No. I’m a really nice guy. 不 我是个好男人
[21:23] Oh, I believe you. 噢 我相信
[21:24] Well, you need to believe this. 哎 你得相信这个
[21:26] There was one bullet in each of the bodies. 体内各有一发子弹
[21:28] They both came from the glock. 两发都来自那手枪
[21:30] And the prints on the glock are from a female, 枪上的指纹是女性的
[21:33] so it’s still looking like a murder/suicide. 所以看起还是像谋杀后自杀
[21:36] All right. 对
[21:38] Hey. You anywhere on my fibers? 嘿 我的纤维验的如何?
[21:41] I’m dealing with a lot of things today. 今天事情很多
[21:44] My phone has been ringing off the hook. 我的手机响个不停
[21:47] CSI’s taking a ton of crap because we didn’t finish the race. 由于我们没完成比赛 CSI 收到一大堆抱怨
[21:50] There was a dead cop in the desert. 有个警察死在沙漠里
[21:51] That’s what I kept telling them, 我也这样告诉他们
[21:52] and they tell me, “Good excuse.” 他们回答我 “好借口”
[21:57] The white fibers found on the gun slide is tissue. 枪管滑套上的白色纤维是卫生纸
[22:00] The common nose-picking variety with gun oil residue. 一般的清洁用纸 上面沾有枪油渣滓
[22:04] Are you saying that the gun was wiped down 你是说枪被擦拭过
[22:05] and the prints were planted? 指纹是布置的?
[22:10] No, you’re saying that. I don’t get to say that. 那是你说的 我可没讲
[22:14] But somebody else could’ve pulled the trigger. 不过也许扣板机者另有其人
[22:21] Manny sentero’s prints are all over the room, 马尼 山塔诺的指纹整个房里都是
[22:24] including the champagne bottle and one of the glasses. 包括香槟酒瓶和玻璃杯
[22:26] What about Patricia fielding’s? 帕特丽夏 菲丁的指纹呢?
[22:28] Hotel room door, inside knob. 旅馆房间门 内侧门把
[22:30] And the murder weapon. / That’s it? – 还有凶器 – 就这样?
[22:33] Are you sure? 你确定?
[22:35] I’m, I’m sorry. It just doesn’t make any sense. 抱歉 只是这不合理
[22:38] The sex kits came back negative, and now this. 性爱道具检验出来是阴性的 而这个
[22:40] I mean, that room reeked of musk. 我的意思是 房里充满了麝香味
[22:43] Well, maybe he swapped fluids with someone else. 也许他和其他人作爱
[22:45] There was a third set of prints. 有第三组的指纹
[22:46] I ran it through AFIS. 我在自动指纹确认系统上查过
[22:49] Got a hit on a cop. Another one. 和一个警察符合 另一个
[22:51] Lydia lopez, bakersfield PD. 玲迪亚 罗佩兹 贝克菲公安局
[22:53] That’s the same division as Patricia fielding’S. 和帕特丽夏 菲丁同一个分局
[22:56] Well, according to histology, 由组织学看来
[22:58] Tim coleman’s muscle cells were hyper-hydrated, 汀 寇尔曼的肌肉细胞过度含水
[23:01] yet his body was dehydrated. 但是身体却脱水
[23:04] Well, that condition’s normally associated with drug abuse. 这种状况通常和药物滥用有关
[23:06] Right. But apart from the furosemide, 对 但除了速尿灵
[23:09] his tox was negative. 他的验毒报告是阴性的
[23:10] So, I took another look at the guy. 所以 我从另一个角度观察
[23:15] Buff, cut, aggressive. Made me think steroids. 光滑 割伤 好斗 使我想到类固醇
[23:19] Kind of risky for a cop, 这对一个警察有风险
[23:20] considering they’re subject to random drug tests. 他们不定期要接受药物检验
[23:23] Well, steroids are controlled, but creatine isn’t. 类固醇是有管制 但是肌酸则不
[23:26] It’s a legal way to bulk up. 合法的肌肉增强剂
[23:30] Tim coleman was using it. 汀 寇尔曼以前有使用
[23:32] Creatine pulls the potassium from the blood and 肌酸使血液中的钾
[23:35] moves it into the muscles. 移到肌肉中
[23:40] Dehydrating the body in the process. 这造成了身体的脱水
[23:42] Exactly. And you add furosemide to it, 正确 如果再加上利尿灵
[23:45] and you get a severe electrolyte imbalance. 就造成了电解质失衡
[23:48] Leading to arrhythmia, and consequently cardiac arrest. 引起心律不齐 因而心脏骤停
[23:57] So what’s our problem? 还有什么问题?
[23:59] The dose. 剂量
[24:02] There wasn’t enough furosemide in the water to make that happen. 水中的利尿灵不足以引发症状
[24:13] Lydia lopez, the girl next door. 玲迪亚 罗佩兹 隔壁房的女孩
[24:17] CSI. Hello. CSI 你好
[24:20] Her division captain wants every professional courtesy extended to her. 她的分局局长有特别关照过
[24:37] Interesting. 有趣
[24:39] Yeah. 嗯
[24:44] Her clothes are still here. 她的衣服还在
[24:46] But I guess if you offed two people, 我猜如果你宰了两个人
[24:49] you’re not going to stick around to pack. 你不会还待在这收拾东西
[24:55] Adjoining door’s open. Maybe they wanted it that way. 毗连门开着 也许这就是他们要的
[24:59] So Manny and Lydia were boning. 所以马尼和玲迪亚暗通款曲
[25:00] How does Patricia fielding fit in? 帕特丽夏 菲丁怎么会在这?
[25:02] I don’t know. Isn’t the prevailing male fantasy two on one? 我不知道 这不就是所谓的一对二?
[25:06] Yeah… 噢…
[25:08] So let’s say three of them were going at it. 假设有三个人在场
[25:12] How did two out of three end up dead? 为何其中两人最后死了?
[25:14] Well, if Lydia said no, and Manny went for it anyway… 如果玲迪亚不愿意 而马尼强行…
[25:25] well, someone was pissed. 有人发火了
[25:27] This is, like, a two, $300 la perla nightie, 这个看起来像要价三百美金的 La Perla (意大利服装品牌) 女睡衣
[25:30] ripped to shreds. 被撕成碎片
[25:32] Oh, looks comfortable. 看起来很舒适
[25:33] It’s not designed to stay on that long. 这玩意不是设计来穿很久的
[25:44] This is a man’s wedding ring. 男人的结婚戒指
[25:50] Yeah. 嗯
[25:52] Manny was wearing a ring. 马尼有戴戒指
[25:55] Was Lydia lopez married? 玲迪亚 罗佩兹结婚了?
[25:57] I’ll ask her. She walked into LVPD ten minutes ago. 待会问她吧 她十分钟前刚进入拉斯维加斯公安局
[26:01] My CO calls and tells me that Patty fielding’s been murdered, 公安局里打电话给我 告诉我帕特丽夏 菲丁被谋杀了
[26:04] and you’re about to broadcast a citywide for my 20. 而你们正要通缉我
[26:07] What the hell’s going on in this town? 这个地方是怎么了?
[26:09] That’s what we’d like to know. 这是我们想知道的
[26:10] I hope you’ve got your story straight. 我希望你能坦承的说
[26:12] Didn’t know I needed one. 我有什么好说的?
[26:16] Patricia fielding was killed in the room adjoining yours. 帕特丽夏 菲丁在你的隔壁房被杀
[26:21] Manny’s room? 马尼的房间?
[26:24] Where’s Manny? 马尼在那?
[26:26] Manny’s on a slab next to Patricia. 马尼倒在帕特丽夏旁
[26:37] Look, we know that you and Manny were together. 我们晓得你和马尼以前在一起过
[26:41] Once a year for seven years running. 每年一次的赛跑 七年了
[26:44] Desert relay is our time together. Then we go back to our lives. 沙漠接力赛时我们在一起 比赛完各过各的日子
[26:48] That’s sweet. 真甜蜜
[26:49] What was sergeant Fielding doing in your lover’s room? 菲丁警官为何会在你情人的房里?
[26:52] I don’t know. / You don’t know. – 我不知道 – 你不知道?
[26:54] You know, I heard that Manny senteno was a real player. 知道吗?我听说马尼 山塔诺很花心
[26:57] Maybe he moved on, and you didn’t like that. 也许他移情别恋了 而你不喜欢这样
[26:59] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[27:00] Manny doesn’t mess around. 马尼不会到处鬼混
[27:02] Except with you. / Yes. – 除了你 – 是的
[27:04] How could you know that if the only part you know intimately is his body? 如果你和他只是肉体上的关系 你又能了解他多少?
[27:07] Pedestal’s a little high, don’t you think? 标准有点高 不是吗?
[27:09] Your best friend, your lover are dead. 你的好友 你的情人死了
[27:12] What do you expect me to think? 你认为我会怎么想?
[27:14] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生什么事
[27:15] I do know that Manny loves his wife just like I love my husband. 我只知马尼深爱的他的妻子 如同我深爱我的丈夫
[27:18] It’s just an itch we scratched every 12 months. 只不过是十二个月一次的偷情
[27:21] It doesn’t mean anything. 不代表什么
[27:22] It meant enough to someone to trash your room. 足够让人捣乱你的房间
[27:25] Archie. / Archie, your husband. – 阿奇 – 阿奇 你的丈夫?
[27:27] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[27:28] Did he catch the two of you together? 他逮到你们两个在一起?
[27:30] No. He wasn’t even supposed to be in vegas. This is my time. 不 他不该出现在拉斯维加斯 这是我自己的时间
[27:35] I heard he was looking for me. 我听说他在找我
[27:37] He must’ve got a key from the front desk. 大概他从柜台拿了钥匙
[27:39] Probably took one look at the room and went ballistic. 看到房见那个样子 失去理智了
[27:41] Did you see what he did to my teddy? 你看到我的睡衣了吗?
[27:44] That was Archie’s gift to me. 那是阿奇送我的礼物
[27:46] Hey, most husbands who buy lingerie 大部分送睡衣的丈夫
[27:50] expect that they’re the ones who’re going to be enjoying it. 是希望自己能享受到
[27:53] I look good in it. 我穿起来好看
[27:56] Archie didn’t do this. 阿奇不这样做
[27:58] He couldn’t. 他性无能 (?)
[28:05] The manager says Clyde grimes took a break around 3:00. 经理说塞德 葛利姆三点时休息
[28:08] That’s consistent with bank records. 和银行记录相符
[28:11] $300 withdraw to Clyde’s account registered at 3:06. 300美金转帐到赛德的帐户 记录是 3:06
[28:18] But the video shows him using Tim coleman’s card at 4:06. 但是监视带显示他用汀 寇尔曼的提款卡是 4:06
[28:23] Yeah, one hour later. 晚了一个小时
[28:25] Well, maybe I’m not the only one 嘿 也许我不是唯一一个
[28:28] who gets screwed up by daylight savings time. 被日光节约时间搞混的人
[28:30] What if the ATM and the camera were out of synch? 如果自动提款机和监视器时间不同步
[28:34] How? The camera’s part of the atm. 怎么会?监视器是自动提款机的一部份
[28:36] Video is controlled by the branch office. 监视器由地方支行控制
[28:37] ATM connects to the national network. 自动提款机连接到全国的网络
[28:40] Separate systems. 各别独立的系统
[28:41] If the clocks weren’t synchronized… 如果两个时钟没有同步…
[28:43] then the guy who used Tim coleman’s card 使用汀 寇尔曼提款卡的人
[28:45] should be on video one hour later. 应该在一小时后出现在监视带上
[28:59] He’s, uh, emptying the ATM. 噢 他在清空提款机
[31:33] Hey, is everybody all right? 嘿 大家没事吧
[31:36] I’m with the vegas crime lab. 我是拉斯维加斯鉴识组的
[31:38] Yo, yo, yo, where’s the fire, my man? 唷 唷 唷 发生什么事了 兄弟?
[31:51] Ha! 哈!
[31:54] No wonder you were in a hurry. 怪不得你这么匆忙
[31:57] Well, Mr. Drake, I suppose this is one way to make eight years 德拉克先生 我想这会判上八年的刑
[32:01] in an injection molding factory pay off. 在被射出成型工厂解雇后
[32:03] You’re certainly good with plastics. 你对塑料货币很在行
[32:13] It was a good scam. 这招不错
[32:14] Your reader transmits the card number to you, 读卡机将卡号传给你
[32:17] and the camera records the sucker’s pin number. 镜头记录了受害者的密码
[32:21] I should have used better transmitters. 我该用好一点的传讯器
[32:22] I wouldn’t have had to stick so close. 我就不用靠的这么近了
[32:25] You raked in over $13,000 off 62 skimmed accounts. 你从62个帐户中 敛集了超过 13,000 元
[32:29] That was just the first two days. 这只是前两天
[32:30] And I checked the bank records. 我查过银行的记录了
[32:32] All of the cards you stole belonged to cops. 你盗用的提款卡都是警察的
[32:36] I know. 我知道
[32:38] You know, I’m facing multiple felony counts here. 我将面对多种重罪
[32:40] Comprehensive theft, card fraud. 盗窃 信用卡诈骗
[32:43] I’m going away for years. 我要被关上好几年
[32:45] Everyone here knows that. 这里的人都晓得
[32:47] But when I got booked, 但是我被补时
[32:49] they wrote me up for two moving violations. 他们签了两张交通违规给我
[32:54] I hate cops. 我讨厌警察
[32:57] I picked up Lydia lopez’s husband at Cheetah’s. 我在区塔那找到玲迪亚 罗佩兹的丈夫
[32:59] He was groping the strippers. 对脱衣舞娘上下其手
[33:00] Classic drunk-and-disorderly. 典型的酒后乱性
[33:02] When I got there, the bouncer was just about to tune him up. 当我到那时 围事们正打算让他闭嘴
[33:04] For what? / Yakking on his suit. – 为什么 – 喋喋不休谈他的衣服
[33:13] Archie lopez. 阿奇 罗佩滋
[33:19] So what? 怎样?
[33:20] Your prints were found in your wife’s hotel room, 在你妻子的旅馆房中 找到你的指纹
[33:22] including the doorknob to the adjoining room. 包括毗连室的手把
[33:25] Yeah. 嗯
[33:28] Patricia fielding was killed in that room. 帕特丽夏 菲丁在那房间被杀
[33:29] So was Manny senteno. 马尼 山塔诺也是
[33:31] Hmm. My heart bleeds. 嗯 我的心在淌血
[33:32] Are you still drunk? 你酒还没醒?
[33:36] Yeah, I’m probably still drunk, yeah. 我大概还在醉吧
[33:39] Must have been the tequila. I don’t drink that much. 因为是龙舌兰酒吧 我记得没喝多少
[33:41] Well, it takes a lot of drinking to forget a murder. 要忘记谋杀可要喝不少
[33:47] I didn’t kill anyone. 我没杀任何人
[33:49] I wanted to surprise Lydia. 我想给玲迪亚一个惊喜
[33:51] Manager gave me a key. 经理给我一把钥匙
[34:03] And then I left. 然后我就离开了
[34:05] – Where did you go? – I went to the hotel bar. – 你去哪? – 旅馆的酒吧
[34:12] That’s where I saw Patty. 我在那遇见了派蒂 (帕特丽夏)
[34:16] That woman’s been to my house. 那人常来我家
[34:17] She’s eaten my food. She smiled in my face, all the time. 吃我做的菜 常常对着我笑
[34:21] All the time knowing that Lydia was banging someone else. 那时我才知道 玲迪亚有外遇
[34:27] So where did you go then? 之后你去哪?
[34:31] I went somewhere else. 到别的地方
[34:32] I drank some more. I drank, a lot, I guess. 又喝了些酒 大概不少吧 我猜
[34:35] I don’t, I don’t remember anything. 不晓得 我什么都不记得了
[34:38] We’re going to need your clothes. 我们需要你的衣服
[34:47] Tim coleman drank from this bottle. 汀 寇尔曼从这瓶子喝水
[34:50] What does this look like to you? 你看这个像什么?
[35:05] Backwash. 回流
[36:02] You know, I don’t appreciate being kept in the dark this long. 知道吗 被蒙在鼓里这么久 令人不悦
[36:05] We don’t release details of our investigation 在我们确认出事实前 我们不会透露鉴识的细节
[36:07] until we’re sure of our facts. Now we’re sure. 现在我们确定了
[36:11] Tim coleman died of a drug-induced cardiac arrest. 汀 寇尔曼死于由药物引起的心脏骤停
[36:15] If I’d known he was on drugs, he’d never have gotten into SES. 如果我知道他滥用药物 他进不了 SES 的
[36:18] Actually, he was only on one drug. 实际上 他只有服用一种药
[36:20] Creatine. 肌酸
[36:22] You made it plural. 你让他服下另一种
[36:24] You gave him a protein bar that was laced with furosemide. 你给他的蛋白质棒搀有速尿灵
[36:30] Hey, you got to keep up your strength. 嘿 补充一下身力
[36:32] Don’t make us look bad. 别让我们丢脸
[36:37] The combination of the two drugs is what killed him. 两种药物的混用害死了他
[36:39] I want my union rep. 我要找我单位的代表
[36:41] That’s your right. 这是你的权利
[36:43] We’re going to need to see your pocketknife. 我们需要看看你的摺叠小刀
[36:45] On the table, please. 放在桌上 麻烦一下
[37:05] I said I want my union rep. 我说过了 我要找我单位的代表
[37:08] We’re done here. 到此为止了
[38:02] Archie lopez’s clothes are negative for GSR and blood. 阿奇的衣服没验出血液和皮肤电流反应
[38:04] Ditto on his personal effects. 如同他所说的
[38:07] But I know Archie was in Manny’s room 不过我知道阿奇在马尼房里
[38:08] because he has Manny’s luggage tag. 因为他有马尼的行李标签
[38:11] Guy wants to find out who was sticking it to his wife. 他想找出是谁和他妻子偷情
[38:15] Is there an address and phone number on that? 上面有地址或电话?
[38:17] Yeah. 有
[38:18] What do guys do when they’re drunk, 当他喝醉了
[38:19] and they have a number burning a hole in their pocket? 口袋里又有这支电话号码 他会怎么作?
[38:31] He called this number six times. 他拨了这号码六次
[38:37] The last call was 12 minutes. 最后一次是12分钟
[38:40] Maybe Archie found someone who can share his pain. 也许阿奇找到了可以与他分享痛苦的人
[38:48] It must be very hard to hear that your husband’s been cheating on you. 知道你的丈夫欺骗你 一定令你心痛
[38:55] We’ve been through this. 我们已经妥协了
[38:57] I didn’t care about Manny’s indiscretions. 我不在乎马尼的出轨
[39:00] Even when you hear about it from the other woman’s husband? 就算是从外遇对象的先生那听到的?
[39:04] Archie lopez called you. 阿奇 罗佩兹打过电话给你
[39:06] So I talked to him on the phone. 我和他在电话里谈过
[39:09] He was drunk. He was raving. 他醉了 语无伦次
[39:11] I didn’t understand half of what he said. 我听不懂他讲些什么
[39:12] I think you heard him loud and clear. 你听的一清二楚
[39:14] You got in your car, and you tore ass to vegas. 你上了车 直奔拉斯维加斯
[39:16] I was in laughlin with my son. 我在蓝陵和我孩子一起
[39:18] Highway patrol caught you speeding 高速公路巡逻队抓到你超速
[39:20] on interstate 15. 州际公路15号路标处
[39:22] Southbound. 南下方向
[39:25] Most cops won’t issue tickets to fellow cops 大部份的警察不会对同行的开单
[39:27] or their families. Professional courtesy. 或是他们的家属 职业上的礼貌
[39:29] But your tag still gets logged. 但是你的车牌还是被记下了
[39:32] You were leaving Las vegas before you even 在知道你的丈夫死前
[39:34] found out that your husband was dead. 你就已经离开拉斯维加斯
[39:39] I don’t understand what you’re talking about. 我不懂你们在说什么
[39:43] Yeah, you do. 不 你懂
[39:48] Oh, you bastard. 噢 你这混蛋
[39:49] Wendy, it’s not what you think. 温迪 事情不是你想的那样
[39:52] Wait, wait! 等等! 等等!
[39:56] You can’t prove that. 你没办法证明
[40:00] Well, that’s why we got a warrant to search your house. 这就是为什么我们申请了一张你屋子的搜查证
[40:04] And we found Patricia fielding’s blood in the lining of your purse. 在你皮包内层发现了帕特丽夏 菲丁的血迹
[40:07] From the tissue that you used to wipe the gun. 来自你擦拭手枪的卫生纸上
[40:22] She was nothing. 她微不足道
[40:27] He jeopardized our family for that? 他为了她放弃这个家庭?
[40:32] Not for her. 不是为了她
[40:36] Patricia wasn’t the one having the affair with your husband. 你丈夫外遇的对象不是帕特丽夏 菲丁
[40:39] Oh. 噢
[40:40] I caught her with him. 我目睹他们两人一起
[40:44] She answered the door like she belonged there. 她应门 就像那地方属于她的
[40:50] Mrs. Senteno, you killed the wrong woman. 山塔诺太太 你杀错人了
[40:52] Wendy, it’s not what you think. 温迪 事情不是你想的那样
[41:15] Where’s your kit? 你的工具呢?
[41:16] Actually, we have all the evidence we need. 实际上 我们已经有足够的证据
[41:22] Then what the hell are you doing here? 那你还来这干嘛?
[41:25] I have a question. 我有个问题
[41:28] Off the record. 不列入记录
[41:33] I wasn’t trying to kill him. 我并不是要杀了他
[41:36] Then why did you do this? 那你为什么要这样做?
[41:41] Leg 16 was mine. 第16棒是我的
[41:44] I ran it eight years in a row. 八年来都是我跑这一棒
[41:46] I won every time. 我每次都赢
[41:49] Then the bosses transfer in that kid, 然后上司换上这小子
[41:52] kick me upstairs, and give him my race. 把我踢走 让他跑我的位置
[41:57] No way I was going to let him do better than me. 我当然不会让他表现的比我好
[42:02] Sooner or later, 总有一天
[42:04] everybody gets replaced. 大家都会被取而代之
[42:07] Talk to me when it happens to you. 换成是你时再说吧
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme