时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 23.976 | |
[00:18] | Ready to go? I’ll get the paper, you get the car. | 准备好了吗?我去拿报纸,你去开车。 |
[00:56] | Early morning call-out, the worst. | 一大早就要出现场,这是最糟糕的事情了。 |
[01:00] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿冒出来? |
[01:01] | Home. | 家里 |
[01:03] | Did you get any sleep? | 你昨晚有睡吗? |
[01:04] | No. You? | 没有。你呢? |
[01:04] | About a half an hour. | 睡了大约半小时。 |
[01:06] | I was watching the world series of poker. | 我正在看国际扑克牌比赛。 |
[01:08] | Waiting for Sam Farha to light his cigarette. | 等待着Sam Farha点他的烟。 |
[01:12] | Ever been to the Acid Drop? | 去过 Acid Drop 没有? |
[01:13] | I try to avoid those places. | 我尽量不去那些地方。 |
[01:15] | The victims were the owners. Mike Trent and his wife Laurel. | 受害者是那里的主人。Mike Trent 和他妻子Laurel. |
[01:20] | Both shot execution-style back of the head. A neighbor walking the dog found ’em. | 都是在处死形式地被打中后脑致死。 一邻居溜狗时发现了他们。 |
[01:25] | Mike used to own a semi-pro hockey team with | Mick 生前和另一个人一起拥有一支曲棍球队 |
[01:28] | some other guy. He made a ton of money, sunk it | 他赚了很多钱,他全部把钱投进 |
[01:30] | all into clubs like Acid Drop, uh, Psychedelic Hoe-Down… | 了俱乐部,像Acid Drop,呃,Psychedelic Hoe_Down |
[01:35] | Captain Brass. | Brass 上尉。 |
[01:36] | …fun joints. | …娱乐场所 |
[01:39] | Looks like they never got out of the driveway. | 看来他们还没有离开停车道。 |
[01:45] | She dropped where she was shot, but he looks like he was dragged. | 她就倒在她被射死的地方,但他看来被移动过。 |
[01:53] | You drag a body away to hide it, not down a driveway for the world to see it. | 通常都是移动一具尸体来把他藏起来, 而不是移到车道让全世界都看见。 |
[02:00] | Unless that was the point. | 除非就是为了那原因。 |
[02:04] | CSI 4×15 – Early rollout by Kornifex | |
[02:47] | Bling-bling. | 卖眼花 |
[02:49] | The ol’ trophy wife. | 那个不凡的妻子。 |
[02:51] | You think? | 你认为吗? |
[02:53] | Classic Vegas. He pays for her boobs, tummy tuck, Prada, | 维加斯的经典,他出钱为她隆胸,收腹,Prada牌物品, |
[03:00] | weekly spa, french manicure. And she’s just hanging on his arm like she belongs. | 一周一次温泉浴,法式子甲纹。 她紧紧地拥着他手臂就像他也是属于她的。 |
[03:08] | Tell us how you really feel, Catherine. | 告诉我们你真正的感受,Catherine. |
[03:09] | Oh, it’s gross. I wouldn’t want to be her for the world. | 噢,太脏了。我根本不想干她那套。 |
[03:13] | I wouldn’t mind being her for a day, I guess. | 或许我也不会介意成为她一天的。 |
[03:16] | Well, not this day. | 不是今天。 |
[03:17] | No. | 不是。 |
[03:18] | Looks like it was just the two of them. | 看来就他们是两人了。 |
[03:21] | Nobody I know lives like this with kids. | 我知道的没有人像这样会和孩子一起生活。 |
[03:28] | I’ve been here for twenty minutes. What’s the code? | 我已经在呆在这里20分钟了,密码是什么? |
[03:31] | You on the East Coast looking for a sunset? | 你在东海岸寻找日落吗? |
[03:34] | I am. | 是啊。 |
[03:34] | You’re at the wrong gate. Drive back down the road, make | 你走错门了。开回刚才的路, |
[03:38] | three lefts. When you get to the main gate, speak | 向左转三个弯。当你到达大门时,告诉 |
[03:41] | to Officer Ray and tell her you’re with the crime lab. When you | Ray警官,你跟犯罪实验室一起。当你 |
[03:44] | get to the scene, make sure I’m the first person you speak to. | 到达现场,第一个找我。 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:53] | Mike Trent? | |
[03:54] | Mm-hmm. | 恩。 |
[03:55] | Boy, he’s a big dog in the club world. Rumour is he paid Lil’ Kim | 小子,他是一个大客在俱乐部的世界里。 据说一次他给了Lil’ Kim |
[03:59] | $10,000 one time just to walk into one of his clubs, turn around and walk back out. | 1万元仅仅是走进他的一间俱乐部,转个圈就出来了。 |
[04:03] | Yeah, I heard Jah Rule gets the same fee. | 是啊,我听说 Jah Rule 拿到了同样的钱。 |
[04:06] | It’s what I heard. | 这是我听说的。 |
[04:09] | Hey, uh, let me have one of those, Sara. | 嘿,呃,给我一件吧,Sara。 |
[04:13] | Sorry, last one. | 不好意思,最后一块。 |
[04:14] | You have a cold, Sara? | 你感冒了吗,Sara? |
[04:17] | I’ve been feeling a little run down lately. | 我最近觉得有点筋疲力尽。 |
[04:19] | Okay, it’s a gated community. The main gate has a guard all the time. | 好了,这是一个门闭的小区。大门随时都有一个警卫。 |
[04:22] | The resident gate is at the north end, has punch-key access. | 居民的门在最北边,有一个密码按键的出入。 |
[04:26] | Those are the only two ways in and out of this place. | 这是进出这个地方的两条仅有的路。 |
[04:30] | I thought you moved into communities like this for this not to happen. | 我以为你搬进这种小区就是为了不要发生这种事。 |
[04:35] | Hey, Grissom. What do you got? | 嘿,Grissom.你找到什么了? |
[04:38] | So far, an empty briefcase and a purse. | 目前为止,一个空的公文包和一个手提包。 |
[04:41] | You want us to take the perimeter? | 你要我们看一下周围吗? |
[04:43] | Yeah, please. Catherine and Warrick are inside. | 是的,拜托了。Catherine 和 Warrick 在里面。 |
[04:45] | The bodies were found on the driveway, so any | 尸体是在停车道上找到的,所以任何 |
[04:47] | evidence of the killers is going to be out here. | 凶手的证据都将会在外面这里。 |
[04:49] | I’ll check the rear for any sign of forced entry. | 我去检查一下后面,看看有没有任何闯入的痕迹。 |
[04:54] | I’ll take the side yard. | 我去检查旁边的院子。 |
[04:57] | You just get off a shift? | 你刚刚下了班吗? |
[04:58] | Catherine called me. I’m here to help with the case. | Catherine 打电话给我。我来帮一下。 |
[05:01] | You look like a man who just rolled out of bed. You all right? | 你看上去刚从床上起来,你没问题吗? |
[05:03] | Yeah, why? | 是啊,为什么这么问? |
[05:05] | Tshirt, sneakers. You’re already a half hour | T恤,运动鞋。你已经迟到了一个半小时。 |
[05:07] | late. Grissom will rip you a new one if he sees you like that. | Grissom 会把你宰了如果看见你这个样子。 |
[05:10] | Serious? | 你是认真的? |
[05:11] | Yeah, it’s not a rebel game. It’s a crime scene. | 是的,这不是一个捣乱的游戏,这是一个犯罪现场。 |
[05:13] | See, this is what I’m talking about right here. | 看,这就是我说到的这些。 |
[05:18] | The battery’s not changed kit’s open. It’s | 电池没更换,工具箱打大开, |
[05:22] | not stocked; no swabs. Did you sterilize your equipment after your last case? | 不齐备,没有棉签, 你有没有在上一个案件结束后消毒你的器械。 |
[05:26] | Uh, no. | 呃,没有。 |
[05:30] | See, you know when I’m on call because my clothes are folded next to my bed. | 你知道玛,如果我准备好时, 我的衣服都叠好放在我的床边。 |
[05:33] | Shoes, jacket, ball cap, bottle of water, pen, paper, Thomas Guide, next to the phone. | 鞋,外套,帽子,一瓶水, 笔,纸,地图,都放在电话旁边。 |
[05:39] | That way, if I get a call at 3:00 in the morning, I’m not scrambled. | 这样的话,如果我在凌晨3:00接到电话, 我也不会手忙脚乱。 |
[05:41] | Everything’s there before the phone rings. | 在电话铃响以前,所有东西都准备好了。 |
[05:44] | My game is tight, like my trunk. Check it out. | 我的计划很周全的, 就像我车尾箱子。来看看。 |
[05:51] | Camera case, tripod, film is in the fridge. Markers, | 摄像机的盒子,三角架,胶卷在冰箱里,墨笔, |
[05:55] | check. Extra field kit, fully stocked, sterilized. | 其它的野外工具,用具齐全,已经过消毒的。 |
[05:59] | Shoeprint lift kit, wet weather gear. Files “mama. ” Forms for days. | 取鞋印的工具,雨天应用物,”mama” 文件,每天的表格。 |
[06:06] | First call form, first officer form, consent to | 第一个接到的电话的表格, 第一个到达现场的警员的表格,搜查令, |
[06:09] | search, bird’s eye view inside, bird’s eye view outside. | 内外的观察记录。 |
[06:13] | It’s down to how I like my lunch. Picking up what I’m putting down? | 下至我对午餐的态度。 学到什么没有? |
[06:16] | Yeah. See, no one ever told me. | 好。你知道,从没有人告诉过我。 |
[06:18] | You’ve been told. | 刚刚有人告诉你了。 |
[06:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官。 |
[07:14] | No sign of disturbance in the rear. | 后院没有被扰乱的迹象。 |
[07:17] | Cigarette butts. Orange peel, seeds. Lying in wait, maybe. | 烟头,橘子皮,核。也许躺在这里等着。 |
[07:24] | You still sucking on that same cough drop? | 你口里还是含着那一片止咳片? |
[07:26] | Yeah. I’m a… a slow sucker. | 对,我是个。。。爱回味的人。 |
[07:31] | So, assuming the killer didn’t live in the community, how did he gain entry? | 那么,假设凶手不住在这居住区,他是怎么进来的? |
[08:21] | Crime occurred in the driveway. Nothing to | 凶案发生在停车道上,没有 |
[08:23] | indicate that the suspects were inside the house. | 任何证据证明疑犯曾进过房子。 |
[08:26] | Yes, ma’am. I got it. So, then, what are we looking for? | 是的,长官,我知道。那么,我们在找什么? |
[08:30] | Anything inside that’ll make the outside make sense. | 里面的什么东西对外面发生的事有帮助的就找那些。 |
[08:34] | On your hands and knees. Check the carpet for trace. | 趴在地上,检查地毯上的痕迹。 |
[09:10] | Hey. Greg. I’m going to need you to photograph something. | 嘿。Greg。我需要你来照一些照片。 |
[09:14] | Why, what’d you find? | 怎么了,你找到什么? |
[09:16] | It’s what I didn’t find. | 是我找不到的东西。 |
[09:20] | Well, I found something. Blood. | 我找到了一些东西。血。 |
[09:24] | Blood? Where? | 血?哪里? |
[09:34] | Ooh, I also found some videos. Looks like amateur porn. | 噢,我也找到了一些录影带。像是业余拍的色情录象。 |
[09:40] | Porn. That figures. “Sunburn Sin”. Ooh. | 色情录象。从封面可以看出来。”Sunburn Sin”。 |
[09:45] | “Starring Laurel Lust. ” That’s Laurel Trent. | “主演Laurel Lust”,就是Laurel Trent. |
[09:54] | Isn’t that the wife? | 不就是那个妻子吗? |
[09:55] | Yeah. A few years back. “A Goode/Mike T. Production. ” “Mike T” as in | 是的。 几年前的。 “Goode/Mike T 出品”。”Mike T” 是 |
[10:02] | Mike Trent? Well, I bet he seduced her, and then he produced her. | Mike Trent?那么,我敢打赌, 他诱惑了她,然后拍了她的色情录影带。 |
[10:11] | Laurel Trent definitely had some work done. | Laurel Trent 肯定曾经隆过胸。 |
[10:14] | Implants which she later had removed. She has | 后来她又不要了。她有 |
[10:17] | a four-centimeter-long scar at the edge of the | 一个4厘米长的伤口在乳晕边 |
[10:19] | collapsed fibrous capsules in both breasts. | 在两边的乳房上。 伤口是植入和提取纤维填充物而造成的。 |
[10:23] | Fascinating. Cause of death? | 非常吸引人。这是死因吗? |
[10:24] | I was just getting to that. Two gunshot wounds to the back of the | 我刚要说到那。 在后脑有两处枪伤。 |
[10:28] | head, just like her husband. Close range. Either | 就好象他丈夫一样,短距离。 |
[10:31] | one immediately debilitating and fatal. I sent the bullets to the | 随便一颗就可致命。我把子弹给了实验室。 |
[10:35] | lab. But this is why I sent for you. | 但这是我找你的原因。 |
[10:44] | Stun gun burns? | 眩晕枪的孔? |
[10:51] | If you’re close enough to stun him, you’re close enough to shoot him. | 如果你近得可以把他电晕,你就可以射击他。 |
[10:55] | And we suspect that there were two assailants. | 我们怀疑有两名攻击者。 |
[10:57] | Well, maybe they were trying to buy time. | 也许他们想争取时间。 |
[11:01] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[11:05] | Now the first order of business is to kill the Trents. | 现在交易的第一步是杀Trent夫妇。 |
[11:08] | Then the suspect go upstairs and rip off those jewelry. | 然后疑凶上楼去取那些珠宝。 |
[11:12] | And they’re all on bikes. It’s a little low rent don’t you think? | 而且他们全部是用自行车的。 你不认为这样的租金会便宜些? |
[11:16] | Yeah, I don’t think in a neighborhood like this if you burn away out of here it will | 是的。在这样的居住区, 如果你高速地离开会引起很多注意。 |
[11:19] | cause a lot of attention but if you roll quietly away on a bike. | 但如果是静悄悄的骑着单车离开,我认为就相反。 |
[11:23] | Yeah. No one’s arised. Okay I get it. | 是啊。没有人出现。好的,我知道了。 |
[11:26] | This is the resident gate that Greg called me | 这就是居民的出入口,Greg 就是在这里打电话给我 |
[11:28] | from; he couldn’t get in. He needed a code. | 他进不来。他需要密码。 |
[11:30] | Sara did find an orange peel in the side yard. What do you think, sticky fingers? | Sara 在旁边的院子里找到一些橘子皮。 你怎么看,手痒吗? |
[11:35] | Does citrus illuminate? | 橘子皮液发光吗? |
[11:37] | Sure it will, if it’s derivatized. Do you have any fluorescent reagents? | 如果有防腐剂,当然会。你有荧光试剂吗? |
[11:40] | I’ve got ANTs. Not the insect. | 我有ANTs,不是昆虫。 |
[11:43] | – Amino-Naphthalene Trisulfonic acid. – Trisulfonic acid. | |
[11:46] | You’re trying to stump me. I can feel it. | 你想让我为难,我能感觉得到。 |
[11:47] | Let me check it out. The ants should make it light up under the ALS. | 让我来看看。ANTs 应该能让它在ALS下发光。 |
[12:10] | One, three… five and six. In some configuration. They had the code. | 1,3…5 和 6。是由这些数构成的组合。 他们有这密码。 |
[12:20] | We’re mid-case. Why do we have to do this now? | 我们处在案件的中间。 为什么我们一定要现在做这事呢? |
[12:23] | I have to get this evaluation in, or I’m gonna get written up. | 我一定要递进这份评价, 不然的话我将要被处分的。 |
[12:26] | Okay. My goals. Mm… oh, all right, okay. | 好吧。我的目标。呃…噢,好吧,好的。 |
[12:34] | For starters, I’d like two consecutive nights off. I would like | 首先,我希望有两个连续的晚上休息。我希望 |
[12:37] | to cut my triples down to ten a year instead of the usual | 可以把我们的三人组的出更率 减少到每年10次而不是通常的 |
[12:40] | twenty, and, uh, I would love to | 20次,还有。呃,我希望找到 |
[12:43] | find a reliable baby-sitter, so I could have myself some kind of a personal life. | 一个可靠的婴儿保姆, 那我就可以有一种个人生活。 |
[12:48] | You don’t have a personal life? | 你没有一个私生活吗? |
[12:49] | I… write this down: I haven’t had sex in six – no – seven months. | 我…把这个写下来:我已经6, 不,7个月没有性交了。 |
[13:02] | How can I help? | 我能怎么帮你? |
[13:05] | You. Advance, I mean. Do you… | 你,晋升,我是说。 你有没有… |
[13:09] | have any interest in changing sections in the lab, for instance? | 一点兴趣,例如,在实验室里换换部门? |
[13:12] | Gil, how do you do this? Honestly, how do you juggle scheduling and vacations and… | 你是怎么做的?老实说, 你是怎么在安排时间表和假期休息…中掌握好时间的? |
[13:18] | The goal of any supervisor is to teach someone | 任何上级的目的都是要教育一些人 |
[13:21] | how to take his place someday. Are you going someplace? | 怎样在某天去代替他的位置。 你要调走吗? |
[13:25] | You never know. | 是个未知数。 |
[13:26] | Are you considering me? | 你在考虑我吗? |
[13:28] | Why not? You’re certainly qualified. But… a CSI who uses the | 为什么不呢?你非常合乎条件。 但…一个 CSI 人员利用 |
[13:35] | DNA lab to establish her own paternity… | DNA实验室去开始研究她自己的父亲。。。 |
[13:39] | calls into question… her judgment, don’t you think? | 会让人对她的判断产生疑问, 你不这样认为吗? |
[13:54] | You’ve left that out. Are you covering for me? | 你已经把它抽起来了。 你是在为我掩盖吗? |
[13:58] | I believe that we’ve dealt with this issue, handled it | 我相信我们已经处理好这个问题了, |
[14:01] | internally. As far as I’m concerned, it’s dead. | 在内部解决了。就在我这方面说,问题已不存在了。 |
[14:04] | Besides, you’ll never do it again. | 不过,你也不会再干这种事了。 |
[14:07] | So just sign your name by the red “X.” | 所以只要在红色的‘X’旁边签名就好了。 |
[14:13] | Before I sign, um, since we’re putting all of our cards | 在我签名之前,呃, 既然我们都摊开来说了 |
[14:16] | on the table, there’s something you should know. | 一些事情你应该知道。 |
[14:20] | Sam Braun wrote me a check, and… I cashed it. | Sam Braun 写给我一张支票, 而且…我把它兑现了。 |
[14:30] | For how much? | 多少钱? |
[14:32] | Enough to where Lindsay and I can do | 足够我和Lindsay做任何事 |
[14:36] | anything and… not enough to where we can do nothing. | 没有什么不够的。 |
[14:40] | Sam Braun was a murder suspect in one of your cases. | Sam Braun 曾经是你的一件案子的杀人疑凶。 |
[14:43] | How does this not look like a payoff? | 这看上去怎么能不像一次贿赂呢? |
[14:45] | I consulted an attorney. It is a check from a father to a | 我咨询过律师。 这是一张父亲给女儿的支票。 |
[14:48] | daughter. It is completely out of departmental jurisdiction. | 这完全在部门的权限以外。 |
[14:51] | What about conflict of interest? Not just for you but for this lab. | 那利益冲突怎么办? 不仅仅是为你,而是为这个实验室。 |
[14:54] | Gil, I would never compromise you or the lab. | Gil,我从不会令你或这间实验室处在妥协的境地的。 |
[14:56] | Maybe not legally, but ethically? | 也许不是在法律上,在道德上呢? |
[15:06] | What else should I know, Catherine? | 还有什么我应该知道的,Catherine? |
[15:09] | That’s everything. | 就这么多。 |
[15:26] | Talk to me. | 说话。 |
[15:27] | Orange peels, seeds, cigarette butts. I’m logging them in and moving them to DNA. | 橘子皮,核,烟头。 我正把它们上簿,然后对它们进行DNA检测。 |
[15:32] | Okay, so you’ve gone through her purse, uh, her wallet… | 好,那你已经彻底检查了她的手提包, 呃,她的钱包… |
[15:36] | Yeah, everything’s there – money, credit cards. | 是的,所有东西都在这里 — 钱,信用卡。 |
[15:39] | What about the briefcase? | 那那个公文包呢? |
[15:40] | Empty. Stop. I-I got a system here. I | 空的。等一下,我这里有个办公系统。我 |
[15:43] | found this wadded up in her purse. It’s a release form permission to | 发现这个卷起塞在她的手提包里。 是一张由 Drake 发行的 |
[15:46] | shoot an adult movie at the Acid Drop from Drake the | 在Acid Drop拍摄成人电影的许可证。 |
[15:49] | Snake productions. Signed by a Drake Snow. | Drakd Snow 签名。 |
[16:14] | I need to see your boss. | 我要见你的老板。 |
[16:16] | Follow me. | 请跟我来。 |
[16:18] | Tonight’s for Mike. We pay our respects by ringing the register. Now, | 今晚为了悼念 Mike,我们把收银机摇响。 现在, |
[16:23] | I don’t mind if you’re talking, just as long as they’re drinking. Watch the doubles… | 我不介意你们在谈话,只要他们在喝酒。 要关注那些打双喝的… |
[16:30] | Uh… | 呃… |
[16:34] | Watch the doubles. Be smart. You do that, we’re gonna | 关注那些打双喝的人。醒目点。 你来干,我们准备 |
[16:37] | take this party through till 6:00 in the morning. And most importantly, have fun. | 把这个派对一直开到早上6点。 最重要的是,大家高兴。 |
[16:42] | Go make some money. See you later. | 去赚钱吧,一会见。 |
[16:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[16:48] | You here about Mike? | 你来这是为了Mike? |
[16:49] | Yes, I am. | 没错。 |
[16:52] | Let’s go somewhere private. | 我们去个私人一点的地方吧。 |
[16:54] | Sorry for the inconvenience, everybody. When you come back, next bottle’s on me. | 给你带来不便实在是不好意思。 你回来后,下一瓶算我的。 |
[16:58] | Great. | 太好了。 |
[17:00] | Thanks, chief. We’re going to shut her down for about half an hour. | 谢谢主管。我们大概要这房半个小时。 |
[17:02] | Well… this is private. | 这就是私人的地方吗? |
[17:06] | It was, um… it was a real shock, you know? Mike and Laurel | 这实在是,呃…太让我吃惊了, 你知道吗? Mike 和 Laurel |
[17:10] | getting killed like that. But I got to say, if they | 被那样杀害了。 但我不得不说,如果他们 |
[17:12] | had a choice how to go out, it would have | 可以选择的话,他们还是会 |
[17:14] | been together. For him, the sun rose and set with her. | 会在一起。对他来说,和她是生死与共的。 |
[17:20] | He didn’t treat her like a trophy wife? | 他没有把她当成是用来装饰的妻子? |
[17:22] | No. You kidding? No. He got her off the VHS covers, and she made a home for him. | 没有。你在开玩笑吧?没有。 他在录影带封面上把她取出来,而她就给了他一个家。 |
[17:30] | Have a seat. | 坐啊。 |
[17:33] | Um, and what was, uh… what was your professional affiliation with him? | 呃,你和他的工作有什么联系? |
[17:40] | I run his clubs. Ever since he got out of the partner business with Kyle Goode. | 我经营他的俱乐部。 自从他和他的生意伙伴Kyle Goode散伙以后。 |
[17:46] | Have you seen this Mr. Goode lately? | 你最近有见过这位Goode先生吗? |
[17:49] | He shows his face every once in a while. I just try to keep him away | 你总是没个一会就出现一次。我就把他从 |
[17:52] | from Mike, you know? As much as humanly possible. | Mike 身边赶走的,你知道吗? 尽我最大的能力把他赶走。 |
[17:57] | And… What about this Drake Snow guy? | 那么…Drake Snow 这个家伙呢? |
[18:02] | Drake? Drake the Snake. I, uh… I hired him. | Drake? Drake the Snake。我,呃…我聘请了他。 |
[18:06] | He’s harmless. He saw one Ron Jeremy movie. Now the guy just sees dollar signs. | 他没有什么害处。他看了一部Ron Jeremy的电影。 现在这个家伙只认钱。 |
[18:11] | Uh, and how did he get along with the Trents? | 呃,他个Trent夫妇相处得怎么样? |
[18:16] | Why don’t you go ask him? | 你为什么不去问他自己呢? |
[18:19] | Reading my mind. | 知道我在想什么。 |
[18:20] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[18:23] | You, uh… you never gave me your name. | 你,呃…你还没告诉我你的名字。 |
[18:26] | Oh. Catherine. | 噢。Catherine. |
[18:28] | Catherine. | |
[18:30] | Willows. | |
[18:33] | Chris Bezich. | |
[18:34] | Chris Bezich. | |
[18:36] | Come on. | 过来。 |
[18:38] | Mike and Kyle, they made all their money out of Laurel taking it off. | Mike 和 Kyle,他们都是利用Laure 脱衣来赚钱。 |
[18:41] | She-she was a cash register in panties is what she was. | 她是一棵穿着内裤的摇钱树。 |
[18:44] | And you wanted in? | 你也想加入吗? |
[18:46] | No. Trust me. The last thing that I wanted was to be partners with | 不。相信我,我最不想干的事就是和Mike合伙。 |
[18:50] | Mike. Guy’d… would chew you up and spit you out soon as look at you. And Kyle… | 那家伙一见到你会把你嚼烂, 并对你吐口水直到你出门口,还有,Kyle… |
[18:54] | Guy’d tell you right to your face he’s sticking it to you. Pasadena, | 他会当你面告诉你,他在缠着你。 |
[18:58] | baby. I got my own plans. I-I just… I just need a location. One location. | 我有我自己的计划。我只是…我只需要一个落脚点。 一个落脚点。 |
[19:03] | And what? Mike didn’t agree to it? | 然后怎么样?Mike不同意你的看法? |
[19:07] | Didn’t ask him. Last time I asked him for something, he took a swing at me. | 我没请示他。 上次我请示他一些东西,他拒绝了我。 |
[19:11] | Get the hell out of my… | 滚出去… |
[19:12] | I just want the same shot that you had, Mike. Laurel said that… | 我只想要和你那一样的照片,Mike。 Laurel 说。。。 |
[19:16] | You two aren’t in business anymore. | 你们在生意上再也没有联系了。 |
[19:20] | In the kitchen, you said? | 你是说在厨房? |
[19:21] | Yeah. So, I wasn’t going to make that mistake | 是的,所以我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[19:23] | again, so I had to try something different. | 所以我要尝试一些不同的方法。 |
[19:25] | So, I pulled a Geffen. I went straight to Yoko. | 所以我找了Geffen。 直接去了 Yoko. |
[19:29] | Oh, you gave Laurel the release form. | 噢,你给了Laurel那张证书。 |
[19:32] | Yeah. She was going to give it to Mike. He was going to sign | 是的。她打算交给Mike。他就会在上面签名, |
[19:35] | it, and they were going to get it back to me. So much for that. | 然后他们会把它给回我,就这么多。 |
[19:38] | All right. So, uh, listen, Drake. I’m going | 好吧。呃,听着,Drake。我将会帮你 |
[19:40] | to help you get that dream shot. | 得到你梦想中的照片。 |
[19:42] | So that when you do get into the porn biz, | 那么当你真正进入色情业时, |
[19:44] | you won’t have a murder rap hanging over your head. | 你不会有一个凶手的帽子戴在你头上。 |
[19:46] | Here. Crime Scene 101. Stick this in your mouth. | 这里,犯罪现场的基本知识。 把这个放在你的嘴里。 |
[19:52] | Hey, you can set ’em right there. | 嘿,你可以把它们放在那里。 |
[19:54] | Can’t believe that there’s this many abandoned bikes in Charleston Hills. | 真是不敢相信在Charleston Hills 有这么多被遗弃的自行车。 |
[19:58] | These were found in the alley behind the fire department, so check them out. | 这些是在消防队后面的小巷找到的, 把它们检查一下吧。 |
[20:15] | Sugar on the handlebars of both bikes. Just like the keypad. | 指纹在这两辆车的车把上都有, 就像那键盘一样。 |
[20:19] | So we may have our getaway bikes. | 那我们或许有了那两辆逃跑用的单车了。 |
[20:21] | We could check the serial numbers, but they’re usually not recorded. | 我们可以检查一下序号码, 但它们通常都没有记录。 |
[20:28] | You know what? I got an idea. | 你知道吗?我想到了一个办法。 |
[20:30] | Hmm? | 啊? |
[20:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[20:40] | Get me a pair of tweezers, will you? | 给我一个镊子,好吗? |
[20:54] | Now how did you know that receipt was in there? | 你怎么知道单据在那里? |
[20:55] | Well, I used to read point spreads. Now I read books. | 我过去常常看比分差数,现在我看的是书。 |
[20:58] | Good for you. Bad for Ross Davis, though. | 对你是好的, 但对Ross Davis就不是好事了。 |
[21:04] | This is a little intense for getting my bike stolen. I already got a new one. | 对我的单车被盗了,这有点过分了。 我已经买了辆新的了。 |
[21:08] | Did you report it? | 你有报案吗? |
[21:09] | No. You’re kidding me, right? I got jumped, man. | 没有,你在取笑我吗?我被人拦路抢劫了。 |
[21:12] | By whom? | 被谁? |
[21:13] | By two bucked-ass brothers. They were both yoked as hell. | 被两个大力壮汉。他们两个都很庞大。 |
[21:16] | Ripped. I thought for a second they were going to kill me. | 我那时还以为他们想要杀了我。 |
[21:26] | Something wrong with your neck? | 你的脖子有问题吗? |
[21:27] | Man, it’s killing me. I don’t know what the hell they hit | 痛死我了。我不知道这他们用什么打我。 |
[21:30] | me with, but my knees was the first to go. | 但我的膝盖马上软了。 |
[21:35] | I believe you were hit with a stun gun. | 我相信你是被眩晕枪袭击了。 |
[21:38] | Just like Mike Trent. | 就好象Mike Trent. |
[21:45] | I found something on your butt. | 我在你屁股上发现了一些东西。 |
[21:47] | Checking out my butt again, Greg? | 又在看我的屁股,Greg? |
[21:48] | I was… | 就看看。。。 |
[21:50] | …as well as the four butts Sara got at the crime scene. | 还有Sara在犯罪现场找到的那四个烟头。 |
[21:52] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[21:53] | Found something on them that I can’t explain, so I sent them over to Hodges. | 发现了上面有一些东西我无法解释, 所以我把它们给了Hodges。 |
[21:57] | Your butt’s fine. | 你的屁股很漂亮。 |
[21:59] | Switching gears. Blood found in the Trents’ bedroom is a match to Drake | 另一方面, 在Trent 夫妇的卧室找到的血迹与 Drake 的吻合。 |
[22:04] | So he told the truth about the blood and lied about the kitchen. Figures. | 所以他关于血迹说了实话, 但在厨房一说就是假话。 |
[22:09] | Three of the four cigarette butts are also a match to Drake. | 四个烟头中的三个也与Drake的DNA吻合。 |
[22:12] | Puts him at the scene. And the fourth butt? | 这么说他在现场。那第四个烟头呢? |
[22:15] | Female, not a match to Laurel Trent. | 是女性的,与Laurel Trent 的不吻合。 |
[22:18] | Orange seeds? | 橘子核呢? |
[22:19] | Two additional donors, both male. Not a | 加多两个捐献者,都是男的。 与我们的涉案人员都不吻合。 |
[22:21] | match to any of our players. No hits on CODIS. | 没什么案底,差不出是谁。 |
[22:24] | So we’re looking for two guys and a gal who might know Drake. | 那我们要找两个男子和一名少女, 他们应该认识Drake。 |
[22:27] | We already know you lied. We found your blood in the Trents’ bedroom, not | 我们已经发现你在撒谎了, 我们在Trent夫妇的卧室找到你的血迹,而不是 |
[22:32] | in the kitchen. So what were you doing in there? You putting the shot in her, or what? | 在厨房。你们在那里干吗? 你在给她拍录象吗?还是其它的事情? |
[22:37] | Hey, look. I know where you’re going with this. Okay, I was in | 嘿,看。我知道你要说些什么。没问题,我在 |
[22:42] | the bedroom. She wasn’t on her knees. I was. I was | 卧室,不是她跪着,是我。 我在 |
[22:47] | begging. Not for sex. I was begging for my business. Drake the | 求她。不是为了做爱,我为生意求她。 |
[22:51] | Snake Productions. Mike comes busting in, goes ballistic, smacks me in the nose… | 一拳大在我的鼻子上。 |
[22:56] | I mean, I know I keep coming back to this three-and-out | 我是说,我知道我让你回到这件 |
[22:58] | thing, but maybe because you’re in bed with his wife. | 的事情,但这也许是因为你跟他的妻子在床上 |
[23:01] | Laurel and I didn’t have sex in the bedroom. We had it on the | Laurel 和我没有在睡房里发生关系。 我们在 |
[23:04] | set- past tense – long time ago. | 以前拍片时有过,是过去时,很久以前了。 |
[23:07] | Then along came Mike. | 然后Mike才出现。 |
[23:09] | Mike was good for Laurel. Mike was not good for me. | 对 Laurel 来说,Mike 很好, 但对我就不好了。 |
[23:12] | She got carte blanche – Laurel. Me, I got a bar back. | 她全权委托他。 我,就受到禁止。 |
[23:15] | Now I’m popping blue pills looking for something | 现在我在吃兰色的药片 用来寻找一些东西 |
[23:17] | to bring me down, but I know the business. | 能让我冷静, 但我对这行了解。 |
[23:19] | I just don’t have the capital to get behind the camera. | 我就是没有足够资金来开镜。 |
[23:23] | So what does killing the Trents get you? | 那么Trent夫妇被杀你能得到什么? |
[23:26] | Zero. No one was more upset than me. | 什么也得不到。没有人比我更心烦。 |
[23:32] | You’re still pouring drinks. Boo-hoo. And | 你仍然没有进入主题,嘘-呼。 |
[23:34] | what are you doing smoking around their place? | 那你在他们房子周围吸烟是为什么? |
[23:39] | What? | 什么? |
[23:40] | Yeah, we found cigarette butts with your DNA on it on their property. | 是的。我们在他们院子里发现了有你DNA的烟头。 |
[23:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t. | 我不知道你在说什么。我不知道。 |
[23:47] | I smoke one place, okay? I smoke at work. I’m down to one a | 我在一个地点吸烟,在我的工作的地方吸烟。 我降到一天一支。 |
[23:51] | day. Right after happy hour, I have my one cigarette, | 就是在欢乐时光过后,我吸一支烟。 |
[23:54] | and it’s out back by the service register. You ask anybody. | 这是服务收银机旁,你可以去问任何人。 |
[24:00] | Drake’s telling the truth, you know? He smokes one a day. | Drake说的是真话,你知道吗? 他确实一天只抽一跟烟。 |
[24:02] | Not on the floor, right here, my rule. | 不是在楼面里,就在这里,我的规定。 |
[24:05] | mm-hmm. Well, I’ll have to verify it with evidence. | 恩。我会用证据证实的。 |
[24:12] | You verify everything? | 你总要证实任何东西? |
[24:13] | Everything. | 每一样东西。 |
[24:17] | Including you. You’re clear. | 包括你。你是清白的。 |
[24:22] | Can you blame Drake, you know? | 你不可以责怪Grake, 你知道吗? |
[24:24] | He’s trying to give up cigarettes. That’s like me trying to give up… | 他是在尝试戒烟,就像我在尝试放弃… |
[24:29] | Sex? | 性爱? |
[24:31] | Everybody needs to indulge in a vice at least once a day, right? | 每人每天都至少需要一次地 沉溺自己在某种陋习,是吗? |
[24:35] | Yes, well, I did happen to notice those little | 是的,不过我碰巧看见那些年轻的 |
[24:38] | waitress girlies trying to serve their way into bed with you. | 女侍应尝试用它们的服务方法与你上床。 |
[24:42] | That’s work. | 那是工作。 |
[24:45] | I prefer women. | 我更喜欢女人。 |
[24:47] | Speaking of work, do you, um… ever get a day off? | 说到工作,你,呃,会有休息日吗? |
[24:55] | – What? You want to get to know me? – Yes. | 什么?你想深入地了解我? 是的 |
[25:15] | – What? – Wait. Hang on. I’m on the clock. | – 什么? – 等一下。我在工作。 |
[25:23] | You started it. | 你开了个头。 |
[25:24] | Yes, and when the time is right, maybe I’ll finish it. | 是的,当时间适当,可能我会完成它。 |
[25:39] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[25:41] | Hey. What do you mean? | 嘿。你指什么? |
[25:42] | Well, you were popping cough drops at the scene the other day a mile a minute. | 你那天在现场没隔一英里就吃一次咳嗽药。 |
[25:46] | I thought I was coming down with a cold. | 我想我感冒了。 |
[25:47] | Ah. Yeah, I, uh… | 呃,是的,我,呃… |
[25:53] | I understand colds. You know, back in Jersey when I was getting it from | 我知道感冒的感觉。你知道,当年, 我还在 Jersey 我的婚姻和工作都不如意 |
[25:57] | both ends, from my wife and my work, uh… things | 事情变得更糟糕… |
[26:00] | started to get heavy. I started “medicating”. “Cure” my cold. And, | 我开始用药物治疗我的感冒。而且, |
[26:07] | um, and god forbid I had an early morning | 呃,上帝不允许我出早更 |
[26:10] | roll-out and I had that tell-tale breath, you know what I mean? | 带着若人非议的呼吸,明白吗? |
[26:15] | So I would dodge my supe, and I started popping cough drops. | 所以我会躲开我的同僚,并开始吃咳嗽药。 |
[26:24] | I mean, what I’m trying to say is that… there’s more | 我是说,我最想说的是…归根结底,问题 |
[26:27] | problems than answers in the bottom of a bottle, believe me. | 总比答案多,相信我。 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[26:36] | Actually, I had a couple of beers with breakfast when I got off | 事实上我在下班时吃早餐,喝了几瓶啤酒。 |
[26:40] | shift. And then I got called in. | 然后我就接到任务了。 |
[26:45] | Just a couple? | 就几瓶? |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[26:50] | I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是为你着想。 |
[27:02] | Hey, what are you doing after work? | 嘿,下班后干吗? |
[27:04] | More work. | 更多的工作。 |
[27:05] | You’ve photos of Laurel Trent’s jewelry. | 你照了Laurel Trent的首饰 |
[27:07] | Yeah, two-carat diamond earrings, ruby necklace, diamond | 是的,两卡拉的钻石耳环,红宝石项链,钻石 |
[27:11] | and sapphire bracelet, lady’s gold rolex. | 和蓝宝石手镯,女士的劳力士金表。 |
[27:16] | The insurance company says it’s worth somewhere north of two mil. | 保险公司说这些东西值 2 百万以上。 |
[27:18] | I got every pawn shop in town on the lookout. | 我已在城里的每一间铛铺布置了眼睛。 |
[27:22] | What? | 怎么样? |
[27:24] | You know that feeling you get when you just can’t | 你知道当你不能确定 |
[27:25] | quite put your finger on something? | 的感觉吗? |
[27:27] | What can’t you put your finger on besides the clock-out button? | 除了那放工打钟点的按键外, 还有什么你是无法确定的? |
[27:31] | Why did they drag his body down the driveway? | 为什么他们要移动他的尸体呢? |
[27:33] | Dragging’s your racket. But I can tell you who’s dragging Mike Trent | 移动是你的切入口。 但我能告诉你谁把 Mike Trent |
[27:37] | into court. His ex-business partner, Kyle Goode. | 拖入法庭。他以前的生意伙伴,Kyle Goode. |
[27:41] | Evidence. | 证据。 |
[27:43] | Evidence in context. Take a look. | 证据在前后的联系中,看。 |
[27:50] | Trace on the cigarette butt is a match to the sand I collected form the ashtray. | 工作报告中的烟头上的沙子 与我在这个烟灰缸中找到的吻合。 |
[27:53] | At Acid Drop. | 在 Acid Drop 俱乐部。 |
[27:56] | Now, take a look at this. | 现在,看看这个。 |
[28:00] | I found trace amounts of soil in the orange seeds and the | 我发现在橘子皮和核上有泥土的痕迹 |
[28:03] | orange peel but not on any of the butts. | 任何烟头上都没有。 |
[28:05] | So it’s possible that the butts were planted. | 所以,很有可能烟头是被人故意放在那的。 |
[28:12] | May explain why there seems to be so many suspects at the crime scene. | 这可能能证明为什么在现场 看起来有那么多的疑犯。 |
[28:15] | Probably clears Drake Snow and your unidentified female smoker. | 可能能还Drake Snow和你哪个 不确定的女吸烟者的清白。 |
[28:17] | Where does that leave you? | 那你还剩下什么? |
[28:21] | With two guys on bikes. | 两个骑自行车的家伙。 |
[28:27] | Hit that ninja. On the bridge. That’s it. | 打那个武士,在桥上的那个。就是他。 |
[28:30] | Kyle Goode? | |
[28:31] | Uh-huh. | 嗯。 |
[28:32] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, homicide. | 我是杀人案的侦探Jim Brass, |
[28:35] | I was wondering when you guys would get around to me. | 我正在想你们这些家伙 什么时候会来呢。 |
[28:38] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说? |
[28:40] | My ex-partner’s murdered. I got a lawsuit against him. He owes | 我的前生意伙伴被杀了, 我正在与他打官司, |
[28:42] | me millions. I’d like me for it. | 他欠我几百万。我很愿意为此效力。 |
[28:44] | Great, then we won’t have to pull teeth to get | 太好了,那样我们就不会很难地 |
[28:47] | to the truth. Where were you yesterday morning? | 获得真相。你昨天早上在哪里? |
[28:50] | With my son, Alex. | 和我儿子Alex在一起 |
[28:52] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[28:56] | You’re not going to believe anything I tell you. Why don’t you ask him? | 你们是不会相信我说的任何话的。 为什么不问他呢? |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好。 |
[29:00] | Come, Alex. Get off the game. | 过来,Alex。别玩了。 |
[29:02] | That’s enough. | 够了。 |
[29:02] | You cost me a man. | 你让我死了一条命。 |
[29:04] | I got more quarters. | 我还有很多的 25 先。 |
[29:08] | So, Alex, where were you yesterday morning? | 那Alex,你昨天早上在哪? |
[29:10] | At grandma’s. | 在奶奶家里。 |
[29:12] | All morning? | 整个早上? |
[29:14] | No. She lives in Laughlin. My dad drove me. | 不。她住在Laughlin。我爸爸载我去。 |
[29:18] | What time did you get there? | 你们什么时候到的? |
[29:19] | I don’t know. I was sleeping. Maybe around… 11:00? | 我不知道。我在睡觉。大概在…11点左右。 |
[29:23] | You sure about that? | 你肯定吗? |
[29:25] | Yeah. When I woke up, Captain Caveman was on. | 是的,当我醒来的时候,Captain Caveman 正在播放。 |
[29:29] | Okay, Laughlin’s about two hours away, so you and your son left home around 8:30? | 好, 去 Laughllin 大概要两个小时车程, 所以你和你的儿子在8:30左右离开家。 |
[29:33] | More like 8:00. Alex likes those | 应该是8点。Alex喜欢 |
[29:35] | breakfast sandwiches. We picked a couple up. Ate them on the way. | 吃那些早餐三明治,我们买了几个,在路上吃。 |
[29:38] | Where’d you pick them up? | 你们是在哪里买的? |
[29:39] | Sunny Side’s over on Eastern. You looking for an alibi? | 在过了Eastern 的Sunny Side’s买的。 你在找不在场证据? |
[29:42] | Something like that, yeah. | 是的,一些类似的东西。 |
[29:45] | Come on, Alex. Let’s go over to Circus Circus. They got a real arcade. | 来吧, Alex,我们到 Circus Circus。 那有一个更好的游戏室。 |
[30:00] | Thank you for visiting Sunny Side’s. Next in line, please. | 谢谢光临Sunny Side’s.请下一位。 |
[30:02] | – Hi. – Would you like to try the Sunny Side’s special? | – 你好 – 你好,要不要试一下Sunny Side’s的特别推荐? |
[30:05] | No, I’m Nick Stokes. I’m with the Las Vegas crime lab. Can I talk to you for a second? | 不,我叫Nick Stokes。 我是Las Vegas犯罪实验室的。我能跟你聊一会吗? |
[30:14] | Are you Missy Wilson? | 你是Wilson小姐吗? |
[30:15] | Are you a truant officer? | 你是训导员吗? |
[30:17] | No. | 不是。 |
[30:19] | Your Manager said you were working breakfast the other day at the pick-up window. | 你的经理说你有一天在外卖窗口卖早餐。 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 是啊。 |
[30:25] | Do you remember this guy? | 你还记得这个人吗? |
[30:27] | Oh, my god. That’s the creep who was hitting | 噢,天啊。是那个想要泡我的人 |
[30:30] | on me. He was so repulsive. You know what he said to me? | 他很讨厌。你知道他跟我说了什么吗? |
[30:33] | I’d like to bend you over the counter, baby. | 我想把你按在柜台上,宝贝。 |
[30:38] | And he said it in front of his kid. What kind of father acts like that? | 他在他儿子面前这么说,这究竟是什么样的父亲啊? |
[30:41] | Sounds like he wanted to make an impression. | 听起来像是想让你对他留有深刻印象。 |
[30:43] | Oh, he did. I hope you’re going to arrest him. | 噢,他真是做到了。 我希望你可以去逮捕他。 |
[30:45] | One thing at a time. Now this window… | 一件事归一件事。现在这个窗口… |
[30:48] | I get all the creeps in drive-through – | 我碰到所有磨蹭的人开车买东西的, |
[30:50] | teenagers, perverts, walk-ups, and | 年轻人,变态的,走上来窗口的, |
[30:52] | those are my favorites. “Hi, I’m on a skateboard. | 最喜欢的一类。”嗨,我是站在滑板上的。 |
[30:54] | Can I have a burger combo?” “No, dork. “ | 我想要一个汉堡包,可以吗?” 没门,小子。 |
[30:56] | Does this window have a surveillance camera? | 这个窗口有闭录电视吗? |
[30:58] | Oh, yeah, we have cameras all over here. Even in the cooler. | 噢,有,我们在整间店都有摄象机。 甚至在冷却库那。 |
[31:06] | Confirms his alibi. Every suspect Brass | 确定他的不在场证据。Brass 依赖的 |
[31:08] | leans on seems to have a case of the “airtights. “ | 每个疑犯都好像看起来无懈可击。 |
[31:11] | Hold it. Run that back. | 停,倒回去。 |
[31:18] | Pause it. | 暂停。 |
[31:21] | What is that around the kid’s neck? | 绕在孩子脖子上的是什么? |
[31:22] | I don’t know. Let’s enhance it. | 不知道。放大一点。 |
[31:30] | Hard to tell, but, it almost looks like a canteen. | 很难看清楚,但这看起来很像是一个水壶。 |
[31:35] | You bring a canteen up to your lips, not to your eyes. | 你会把水壶放在嘴里,而不是眼睛里。 |
[31:39] | I’ll pull some stills, see what I can make of it. | 我去制几张照片,看看有什么发现。 |
[31:45] | AV Lab. Grissom. | 音像实验室。Grissom。 |
[31:48] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到。 |
[32:02] | Well, he lived by the stun, but I don’t think he died by it. | 他被死前被眩晕枪袭击的, 但我不认为这是致命的一击。 |
[32:06] | He didn’t. Uh, two gunshot wounds to the back of the head. | 不是。呃,在后脑有两处枪伤。 |
[32:10] | TOD is within the hour. | 死亡时间是在一个小时以内。 |
[32:13] | Blood spatter everywhere. Multiple directionalities. | 血溅到到处都是,多个方向地。 |
[32:23] | You almost done, David? | 你快完成了吗,David? |
[32:25] | Uh, yes, sir. He’s all yours. | 呃,是的,长官。剩下的是你的了。 |
[32:28] | Thanks. I want to pick his pockets. | 谢谢。我想翻他的口袋。 |
[32:39] | M… and T. Doesn’t look like Michael Trent. | M…和T。看起来像不像Mike Trent. |
[32:44] | If he’s one of our bad guys on the bicycle, where’s his partner? | 如果他是骑在单车上的坏蛋,他的同伙呢? |
[32:48] | And where’s the rest of the jewelry? | 其余的珠宝呢? |
[32:49] | That’s probably what his partner said before he tossed the room. | 这也许就是他的同伙进屋前说的话。 |
[33:55] | Hey, look what I found: A knife with blood on it. | 嘿,看看我找到了什么:一把带血的小刀。 |
[33:59] | Look what I found: A dead guy. | 看看我找到了什么:一个死人。 |
[34:07] | Nine-millimeter. Pillowcase full of jewelry. | 9 毫米口径的手枪。枕头套里全是珠宝。 |
[34:17] | Two stacks of $10,000 bricks. | 两叠1万美金的钱砖 |
[34:20] | Well, either they pawned some diamonds at the US Treasury, or they’re | 他们如果不是把钻石交到美国的国库,他们就是 |
[34:25] | on someone’s payroll. You know what that means: Hit-for-hire. | 拿别人的薪水。你知道我的意思:买凶杀人 |
[34:30] | And we’re still looking for somebody. | 那么我们仍然在寻找某人。 |
[34:35] | Who gets the honors: Him or him? | 谁得到优先:他还是他? |
[34:37] | Eh, let’s start with Mr. Head wound. | 呃,我们从头上有伤的先生开始吧。 |
[34:40] | You’ve seen these before. | 你之前已经见过了这些。 |
[34:42] | Stun gun. The debilitator of choice. | 眩晕枪。为了让人失去体力。 |
[34:52] | Heard you found a nine-millimeter at the scene? | 听说你在现场找到了一把9毫米口径的手枪。 |
[34:54] | I sent the bullets to ballistics. | 我把子弹从去弹痕化验了。 |
[34:57] | How about his buddy? Any lead in him? | 他的同伴怎么样?有任何线索吗? |
[35:00] | No, but he took a blade to the stomach. The cut was shallow, | 没有,但他的胃被小刀刺伤。伤口很小。 |
[35:04] | five or six centimeters below the sternum. Like the soft spot in a dragon. | 在胸骨下面5到6厘米,好象是人的软肋。 |
[35:17] | Sounds like no honor among thieves. | 看来贼之间是没有尊重的。 |
[35:18] | Well, I’ll tell you what they were fighting over. The jewelry | 我可以告诉你他们为什么打架,珠宝太 |
[35:21] | was hot. Either you fence it fast or eat the loss. | 烫手了。你不赶快全部地出了手 就要被迫便宜地卖出。 |
[35:24] | I’m thinking more and more it was never part of the plan. | 我想了很多,这不会是计划中的一部分。 |
[35:27] | You know, you could be right. I | 你知道,你或是对的。我 |
[35:29] | talked to the Trents’ bank. They were | 和 Trent 夫妇的银行谈过。他们 |
[35:31] | on their way to the safety deposit box that morning and | 那天早上是准备去保险箱 |
[35:33] | then off to Hawaii at the end of the week. | 然后在周末就去Hawaii。 |
[35:35] | So it was Laurel Trent who cleaned out her own jewelry box. | 那是Laurel Trent自己把她的首饰从首饰盒中全拿出来 |
[35:38] | Yeah. Murder was their wage, and jewelry was their tip. | 是的,他们的工资是当杀手挣的,珠宝是小费。 |
[35:52] | How’s your hands? | 你的手怎么了? |
[35:53] | Sore. Document every single bill. Fun. | 酸疼。算请每一张帐单。有趣。 |
[35:57] | I got to hand it to these casinos. They got it all figured out. | 我必须把它拿到这些娱乐场所。它们会把它搞清楚。 |
[36:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[36:03] | Well, this is a ten thousand dollar brick, right? | 这是1万美圆的钱砖,对吧? |
[36:07] | I could either lose this in a hand of blackjack, | 我可以在玩一手二十一点中失去这些钱, |
[36:10] | or I could lose cranberry chip. What’s worse? | 或许失去筹码。哪样更糟糕? |
[36:14] | To me, losing’s losing. | 在我看来,输了就是损失了。 |
[36:20] | Sara? | |
[36:21] | I got a bloodstain. | 我找到了一个血迹。 |
[36:25] | You know, the last time I checked, defacing | 你知道,我最后一次检查,损坏 |
[36:27] | government property was a federal offense. | 国有资产是对一宗联邦罪案。 |
[36:29] | Not when it’s logged in as property, Greg. The blood might be from a paper cut. | 当它已登记成为国有资产时就不会了,Greg。 这些血可能是因为被纸破了手造成的。 |
[36:34] | Okay, but you’re my witness. | 好,但你要做我的目击证人。 |
[36:41] | Run it against all our players. | 把它与所有我们的涉案人员做比较。 |
[36:43] | Uh-huh. | 嗯。 |
[36:45] | I finished up on those still photos. The canteen | 我完成了这些静态照片。 |
[36:48] | around Little Alex’s neck… is really a set of binoculars. | 绕在Alex 脖子上的那个水壶实际上是一个望远镜。 |
[36:56] | If you keep flipping, it tells the rest of the story. | 如果你继续看,就会知道下面的故事。 |
[37:01] | You’re going to break them. I-I-I… | 你想弄坏它吗? 我-我-我… |
[37:04] | Now, call me crazy, but it looks like | 现在,说我傻,但看起来父亲 |
[37:07] | daddy doesn’t like the little man wearing the binoculars around his neck so much. | 不想让孩子老是把望远镜带在脖子上。 |
[37:11] | I wonder why? | 我想知道为什么。 |
[37:42] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[37:44] | Stay right here until I call you. | 呆在这里直到我叫你。 |
[38:02] | Yeah? | 是的。 |
[38:04] | Nick, would you move about halfway up the driveway? | Nick,你能不能走上一半的车道。 |
[38:07] | Back where Mike Trent was shot? | 回到 Mike Trent 被射击的地方? |
[38:09] | Exactly. | 是的。 |
[38:15] | How’s this? Can you see me here? | 现在怎么样?你能看见我吗? |
[38:18] | No, I can’t. Thank you. | 不我看不见。 谢谢。 |
[39:08] | Jim? Gil. I’m fine. How are you? | Jim?是Gil。我很好,你呢? |
[39:11] | Would you put an APB out on Kyle Goode’s vehicle, please? | 你能不能发一个通告,寻找Kyle Giide的坐驾? |
[39:19] | You recognize this? | 你认得这个吗? |
[39:22] | That’s my kid. | 那是我儿子。 |
[39:23] | What’s that around his neck? | 绕在他脖子上的是什么? |
[39:26] | That’s his binoculars. | 是他的望远镜。 |
[39:27] | Yeah. Zeiss, 20×60, BSGA. Forty-five hundred a pop. | 是的。蔡司镜头,20×60, 是BSGA牌的,450美圆一个。 |
[39:34] | You know how it is. You got your kid in the car, traveling | 你知道的,你的儿子在车上,作一段很长的旅途。 |
[39:36] | a long distance. Whatever keeps them occupied. | 用来保持他们的注意力。 |
[39:39] | According to your son, he slept all the way to Laughlin. | 根据你儿子说,他在去 Laughlin 的路上一直在睡觉。 |
[39:41] | Kid falling asleep in a car on the way to his grandma’s house? | 孩子在去他奶奶家里的路上一直在睡觉? |
[39:44] | You guys won’t even make it through the courthouse door. | 你们根本没办法把它提上法庭。 |
[39:47] | Court. That’s where the lawyers | 法庭。那时律师的地方 |
[39:50] | get fat. And you know all about that. I mean, you’ve | 赚钱的地方。你知道这一切。我是说,你 |
[39:52] | got a lawsuit with your ex-business partner, and | 和你的前生意伙伴有过官司,你的 |
[39:55] | your ex-wife, who’s suing you for past alimony… | 前妻,一直在追你要生活费… |
[39:57] | That’s irrelevant. | 这是不相关的事。 |
[39:58] | Not according to his wife it isn’t. She gave us | 不,根据他妻子这不是。她允许我们 |
[40:00] | permission for a hair sample from your son. | 拿他儿子的一个头发样板。 |
[40:02] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[40:03] | The good thing about drugs? They work their way through the | 为了检查药物反应。他们用他们的方法通过 |
[40:06] | bloodstream in the urine, but not the hair. | 尿液中的血流验出了药物,而不是通过头发。 |
[40:09] | Our lab found trace elements of ambien, which is a | 我们的实验室发现了ambien的微量元素。这是 |
[40:12] | hypnotic sleep sedative, in your son’s hair root. | 镇静催眠药,我们在你儿子的发根处找到。 |
[40:15] | Until we see the test results, we’re withholding comment. | 在我们看到结果之前,我们保留意见。 |
[40:18] | No problem, counselor. Okay, moving on. | 没问题,法律顾问。好,我们继续。 |
[40:20] | The “buy” money, the 20k that we found on the two geniuses you hired? | 买凶的钱,那2万我们在你雇的那两个天才那找到。 |
[40:25] | What geniuses? | 什么天才? |
[40:26] | You know, the brothers, who are so cool and laid back, they’re in the morgue. | 你知道,那两兄弟,很酷的那两个,他们在太平间。 |
[40:31] | Oh, what? You didn’t know they’re dead? Yeah, they greased each other over | 什么?你不知道他们死了? 是的,他们为了珠宝自相残杀。 |
[40:34] | the jewelry. And that wasn’t even part of the deal in the first place, was it? | 这应该不是那件事的一部分吧,是吗? |
[40:42] | Good help is hard to find, huh, Kyle? | 好帮手实在难找啊,Kyle? |
[40:45] | He’s not answering that. | 他不会回答你的问题。 |
[40:47] | I hated that son of a bitch. Mike Trent was a | 我讨厌那个混蛋。Mike Trent是一个卑鄙的家伙, |
[40:51] | scumbag, worst of the worst. Use you up and blow | 没有比他更坏的。通过利用你来达到他的目的。 |
[40:54] | right through you. I brought him in on my nickel. | 我用我的钱把他带入行。 |
[40:57] | And he throws me out? Invests our money in clubs and kicks me out? | 然后他就把我踢出去。 把我们的前投资开俱乐部,却不让我参加。 |
[41:01] | To do what? To ride off into the sunset with my piece of sushi? And | 为了什么?为了拿着我的寿司在日落中离去。 |
[41:04] | it’s not just me. There’s a lot guys out there | 还不止是我,还有很多其他人。 |
[41:08] | got burned by him who wouldn’t mind a little revenge. I’ll even go so far as to say | 都被他伤害,他们不会介意给他些颜色看看。 我甚至可以说 |
[41:11] | I’m not sorry he’s dead, or rotting somewhere in some box. | 我对他的死,或者是在何处腐烂一点都不觉得遗憾。 |
[41:19] | But I’ll say this for sure: I didn’t kill him. | 但我可以很确定的说,我没有杀他。 |
[41:24] | I’m not saying you did. | 我不是说你干的。 |
[41:26] | Or his wife. | 或者他妻子。 |
[41:28] | But your $20,000 incentive pulled the trigger. And you know what? You | 但你的2万元的奖励引发了这次事件。你知道吗?你 |
[41:31] | won’t believe this – a paper cut gave you away. | 一定不能相信 – 一个被纸割伤的伤口让我们找到了方向。 |
[41:35] | …Ten makes twenty large. | 十会让二十显得大。 |
[41:40] | When you do it, I want to see it. I’ll be up here. | 你们什么时候动手,我想要看一下。我会在上面这里。 |
[41:44] | We did the DNA test for the cigarette butt you left at the arcade. Plain | 我们对你留在拱廊的烟头进行了DNA测试。没有 |
[41:47] | view, right counselor? And we matched it to the blood we found on the money. | 特别发现,是吗,法律顾问? 然后我们把它与在钱上找到的血迹做比较。 |
[41:51] | He didn’t hire two killers. He only hired me. | 他没有雇佣两个杀手。他只雇佣了我。 |
[41:53] | Yeah, well, lawsuits take a while. I don’t think you cared about | 是的,官司先放一边吧。我想你是不会介意 |
[41:57] | a verdict anyway, did you, Kyle? You wanted much more than that. | 陪审团的裁决的,对吗,Kyle?你想得到更多的。 |
[42:24] | My client was with his son all day, that day. | 我的当事人那天一整天都和他的儿子一起。 |
[42:28] | Yeah that’s where we screwed up. | 是的,那正是我们突破口。 |
[42:31] | Your hatred of Trent was stronger than your love for your own child. | 你对Trent的仇恨胜过你对自己儿子的爱。 |
[42:35] | You druged your son so you could use him as an alibi. | 你对你的儿子下药,所以你可以利用他当你的时间证人。 |
[42:40] | That’s all a jury’s gonna need to hear to convict you. | 这是检查官起诉你是将要听见的。 |
[42:44] | Kyle Goode, you’ve been bad. You’re under arrest. | Kyle Goode,你的情况很坏。你被捕了。 |
[42:59] | Oh… you’re still here. Uh… So I’m leaving. | 噢……你还在啊。呃……我正准备走。 |
[43:04] | Need anything? | 需要什么吗? |
[43:06] | No, I’m good. | 不,我很好。 |
[43:08] | Are we good? | 我们都很好吗? |
[43:12] | We’ll be fine. | 我们将会很好。 |
[43:15] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧。 明天再见。 |
[43:18] | Going out? | 要出去吗? |
[43:22] | I’ve got some unfinished business to take care of. I’ll see you. | 我要去处理一些没完成的事情,再见。 |