时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:36] | Ready for us? | 我们可以了吗? |
[02:38] | For now, no one enters this house except CSI. | 现在除了CSI以外 没人可以进去这个房子 |
[03:19] | Warrick, you got the car. | Warrick, 你检查车子 |
[03:23] | Which one? | 哪一台? |
[03:23] | Both. | 都要. |
[03:24] | Uh, take the Honda. The VW belongs to the victim’s friend, over there. She called it in. | Uh,先选Honda那台.那辆福斯是属 于受害着的朋友过来这里,她叫进来的 |
[03:30] | Aw, that’s too bad. This will be a day she’ll never forget. | Aw,这太坏了.她永远都不会 忘记这一天的 |
[03:34] | Sara, you take the perimeter. | Sara, 你巡视周边 |
[03:35] | What? You just did a one-hour walk-through. The perimeter cannot be a priority. | 什么? 你才花了一个小时走过 周边不可能比较重要 |
[03:39] | I need you to work the outside. Catherine and I will be inside. | 我需要你在外面 Catherine和我会在里面 |
[03:45] | I’ll go talk to the friend. | 我会去跟朋友谈话 |
[03:46] | Find out where she walked and what she might have touched in there. | 找出哪里她走过或她碰过什么 |
[03:54] | Hey, Jim. | |
[03:56] | Did you talk to that guy across the street? | 你跟对街的个人谈过了吗? |
[03:58] | The neighbor? He’s on my list. | 那个邻居?他在我的名单上 |
[04:00] | Yeah, he looks like he has something to say. | Yeah,他看起来有话想说 |
[04:07] | Hi, I’m Catherine Willows. I’m with the crime lab. What is your name, Miss? | Hi,我是Catherine Willows.我是 犯罪实验室的,尊性大名,小姐 |
[04:10] | Kelly McNeil. | |
[04:11] | And what was your relation whith the victim? | 那你跟受害者的关系是… |
[04:13] | Deb and I are best friends. We were supposed to get together yesterday. It was our day off. | Deb是我最好的朋友.我们昨天应该 在一起的,我们昨天休假 |
[04:20] | You’re a nurse? | 你是护士? |
[04:21] | Yeah. Both of us. Desert Palm Hospital. We made lunch plans, but she canceled. | 我们都是.Desert Palm医院.我们 本来要一起吃午餐的.但是她取消了 |
[04:29] | She give a reason why? | 她有告诉你为什么吗? |
[04:30] | Michael. | |
[04:31] | Michael? | |
[04:32] | Michael Clark. Um, she’s been seeing him for a month or so. | 他跟她在一起一个月了 |
[04:35] | He’s a surgical intern. When she didn’t show up for work today, I called | 他是外科实习生.她今天没有来 工作时,我… |
[04:40] | the house… her cell… no answer, so I drove by after shift. | 打给她家..她的手机..没有回应. 所以我过去看她 |
[04:45] | And how did you get in? | 你如何进去的?? |
[04:47] | We have each other’s keys. | 我们互持对方钥匙 |
[04:50] | Did you touch anything inside? | 你有碰过什么吗? |
[04:52] | No. I walked in and … I saw her and I ran out. | No.我走进去然后..我看到她 然后我跑出去了 |
[05:06] | Kelly, this, uh, Michael – is he just a guy, or is he somebody special? | Kelly,这个Michael只是一个普通 对象.还是有特别的地方? |
[05:13] | He was the first guy that Debbie ever blew me off for. | 他是第一个男生让Debbie取消 跟我的约会 |
[05:16] | And did you see him today, at the hospital? | 那你今天有看到他吗? 在医院 |
[05:19] | No. I figured they were both playing hooky. | No. 我以为他们同时跷班 |
[05:48] | … Single girl. Alone in the house. Got my attention. | … 单身女孩.一个人在屋里 引起我的注意 |
[05:50] | I’m running for captain of the neighborhood | 我正在当邻里守卫队的队长 |
[05:52] | watch. I’ll probably have to self | 我可能得自己指派自己 |
[05:53] | appoint myself, but I’m going to put out a flyer, you know, | 但是我准备发传单,你知道 |
[05:55] | about shutting doors, locking windows, I mean, | 有关.关好门.窗户要上锁 我是说 |
[05:57] | the thing is … you just don’t think it’s going to | 一些事..你会觉得不会 |
[05:59] | happen to you. You know what I’m saying? On your block … | 发生在你身上.你知道我在说什么吗 在你的区域 … |
[06:01] | Listen, Pike. Stop talking. I never seen somebody so excited about | 听着, Pike.不要再说了.我从来没 见过有人这么兴奋谈论.. |
[06:06] | Let me tell you something: I know the business | 让我告诉你一些事 我知道 |
[06:08] | of everyone up and down this block, all right? | 住在这区块每个人的消息 好吗? |
[06:10] | Who’s cheating on his wife, who’s behind on his bills, whose | 谁欺骗他的老婆 谁没钱缴帐单 |
[06:12] | kid’s going to become the next Manson. | 谁家的小孩会成为下一个Manson. |
[06:14] | Let’s talk about Debbie Marlin. | 让我们来说Debbie Marlin. |
[06:15] | You know what they say about nurses. | 你知道他们怎么说护士的 |
[06:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:19] | That-that they like to party. | 就是他们喜欢去舞会 |
[06:21] | Hey, look. You see a stethoscope around this chest? | Hey,看.你有看见听诊器在胸膛上吗 |
[06:24] | No. You want to know why? I’m not a doctor. | No. 你想知道.为什么 我又不是医生 |
[06:27] | So I couldn’t even get close to her. | 所以我不能亲近她 |
[06:28] | Well, who is getting close? | Well,谁跟她亲近 |
[06:29] | It’s like a fricking doctor auto mall | 就像超级医生汽车大卖场 |
[06:31] | over there. You know, hunky surgeons, board | 在那,你知道的.优秀的外科医生 有牌.. |
[06:33] | certified, lots of dough. And if you want my | 认证,很多钱.如果你需要我 |
[06:35] | opinion, I think they were dropping quarts. | 的意见,我觉得他们在大玩性爱派对 |
[06:38] | Okay, did you notice any automobiles, any cars out front? | Okay, 你有注意任何汽车停 在前门吗 |
[06:42] | You know, as a matter of fact, sir, yes. Black Mercedes, | 你知道.事实上,sir,yes. 黑色的宾士, |
[06:45] | E320. 2004 model, been there | E320. 2004款,在那 |
[06:48] | about a month. Rolls in all hours. I’m figuring | 有一个月了.任何时间都会进去 我在猜测 |
[06:52] | on call, booty call. That kind of thing. | 随叫随到,像战利品一样的传唤 那种事 |
[06:55] | When’s the last time you saw the Mercedes? | 你最后看到那台宾士是什么时候 |
[06:56] | Two days ago. Around lunch. And, uh, | 两天前.午餐的时候. And, uh, |
[06:58] | he stayed for a little bit of dinner, too. | 他也待到晚餐的时后 |
[07:01] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢啦 |
[07:02] | Yeah, this is Detective Jim Brass. | Yeah,我是Jim Brass警探. |
[07:04] | See if you can find a 2004 Mercedes, black, | 看你是否找到2004年的宾士,黑色 |
[07:08] | registered to a Michael Clark, M.D. Thanks. | 注册人是Michael Clark医生,谢谢 |
[07:13] | I have absolutely nothing. How are you doing? | 我什么都没有 你怎样? |
[07:16] | I got a lot. Check out the backseat. | 我找到很多.看一下后座 |
[07:20] | Bananas. Stuffed mushrooms. | 香蕉.塞馅的香菇 |
[07:22] | Chocolate syrup, a six-pack of soda, a box of condoms. | 巧克力糖浆,6罐汽水 一盒保险套 |
[07:25] | No surprises there. | 一点也不意外 |
[07:27] | Fresh bag of groceries in an unlocked car? | 在没锁的车上有一整袋刚买的杂货 |
[07:29] | Maybe she was interrupted. | 也许她被打断了 |
[07:47] | One thing I can never get over with this job: Anything can happen to anybody. | 在这工作上我永远都不能否认: 任何事都会发生在任何人身上 |
[07:55] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是为什么我们在这里 |
[08:07] | This bathroom is the reason she bought this place. | 她买下这里的理由就是这个浴室 |
[08:16] | What am I smelling? | 我闻到什么? |
[08:19] | Cleanser. Bleach maybe. | 清洁剂 也许是漂白水 |
[08:25] | Arterial spray is neck high. Indicates she was standing when she was attacked. | 动脉的喷洒是在颈部的高度 意指她是站着被攻击的 |
[08:34] | And the highest gush of blood has the most volume. | 而且在最高点的血量是最大的 |
[08:37] | Definite lack of lividity. She must have bled out. | 缺乏土色,她一定是流血过多而死 |
[08:40] | The killer had to get something on him. Had to be a bloody mess, but there’s | 杀手一定是要从他身上拿某些东西 造成这种血腥的混乱,但是这里.. |
[08:45] | no … footprints, there’s no handprints, no smears. | 没有…脚印.没有指纹. 没有污迹 |
[08:51] | She looks like she was placed in this position. | 她看起来像是被摆在这个位置的 |
[08:57] | What’s the message? | 信息是什么? |
[09:04] | What do we got here? Pendale’s milk. Non-fat. Half a gallon. | 我们在这找到什么? Pendale牛奶 .没脂肪,半加仑. |
[09:10] | Unopened. | 没开过. |
[09:11] | Groceries that made it inside. | 杂货店让它在里面 |
[09:16] | Fancy crackers… brie. Coupons with no receipt. | 花式饼干..布里干酪. 没收据的折价券 |
[09:25] | No receipt? This milk expires on the 23rd. | 没收据,这牛奶23号就过期了 |
[09:30] | Eight days from now. | 已经八天了 |
[09:32] | Milk is delivered daily to the supermarket. That’s a ten-day window. People usually | 牛奶是每天送到超级市场的 通常有10天的保存期限.人通常 |
[09:37] | reach back for a fresh one. Hmm … subtract ten from the 23rd? | 往后找最新鲜的. Hmm … 从23号减十天? |
[09:43] | She was at Pendale’s two days ago. | 她两天前在Pendale |
[09:45] | Well, according to Brass, that was the last time her boyfriend’s car was seen out front. | Well, 根据Brass,这是最后一次 她男朋友的车停在前面 |
[10:28] | Positive for both. | 两个都是正的 |
[10:31] | Same here. So there’s blood in all four drains, followed by bleach. | 同样这里,所以四个排水管都有血 然后被漂白 |
[10:37] | He kills Debbie in the shower. Then he washes up in both sinks and in the tub? Why? | 他在淋浴中杀了Debbie然后他洗了 浴缸和水箱,为什么? |
[10:46] | The answer is in the drains. | 答案在排水管理 |
[11:55] | He cleaned everywhere but inside the shower. | 他哪里都洗了,除了淋浴里的 |
[11:58] | We’re never going to know where the blood ends and the bleach begins. | 我们永远都不知道哪里是血液结束 哪里漂白开始 |
[12:03] | Where’s all this blood coming from? | 这些血是从哪里来的 |
[12:09] | Dr. Clark is on my surgical rotation. He was | Dr. Clark是来轮替我的手术的 他… |
[12:12] | scheduled to assist this morning. No show. | 计画今天早上要帮忙的 但是没出现 |
[12:16] | Oh. Was that like him? | Oh.这看起来像他吗 |
[12:19] | No. It’s completely out of character. See, half these interns come in here so scared, | No. 这完全不像他的个性.看 半数的实习生来这里都被吓到 |
[12:22] | they couldn’t carve a turkey. I have to give them scalpels | 他们甚至不能切开一只火鸡 我必须给他们的手术刀 |
[12:26] | with training wheels. Clark was different. | 加上训练之轮 Clark不一样 |
[12:29] | He, uh, he’s a real artist, a steady hand. Yeah, he has a gift. | He, uh, 他是真的艺术家 一个稳定的手.他有天赋 |
[12:35] | How about outside the O.R.? Was he socially gifted? | 那手术室之外呢? 他社交技巧也是天赋吗 |
[12:38] | He turned a lot of nurses’ heads, but it never | 他跟很多护士有来往,但这从没.. |
[12:42] | interfered with his work. Why the questions? | 干扰他的工作,为什么问这个问题? |
[12:45] | Debbie Marlin, one of your nurses, was murdered. Throat | Debbie Marlin, 你的其中一个护士 被杀了.喉咙… |
[12:48] | slashed. You didn’t know this? Dr. Clark and his “steady | 被切开.你不知道这个?Dr. Clark 和他”稳定”… |
[12:50] | hand” haven’t been seen or heard from since, so you don’t | 手就再也找不到了,所以你不必 |
[12:53] | have to be a brain surgeon to guess what I’m thinking. | 当一个有头脑的外科医生也能 猜到我在想什么 |
[12:56] | Uh… all I can ask is that I… | Uh… 我所有能说的是我… |
[12:59] | I hope that you’re wrong about Dr. Clark. Excuse me. | 我希望关于Dr. Clark.你是错的 恕我失陪 |
[13:11] | No cleansers. No rags, no sponges, no paper towels … | 没有清洁剂,没有抹布,没有海绵 没有纸巾… |
[13:19] | You’d think that she restocked when she went shopping. | 你觉得她在补货当她在买东西时 |
[13:21] | Well, I’m thinking the killer used everything the victim had. | Well,我觉得这个杀手在用受害者 的每样东西 |
[13:28] | And then disposed of it. | 然后丢弃它 |
[13:47] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:00] | Nothing here. | 这里没事 |
[15:11] | I think I found the victim’s internal organs. | 我觉得我发现死者内部的器官了 |
[15:16] | This guy meant business. | 这个人很专业 |
[15:20] | I think I can confirm the victim’s male. | 我觉得我可以确定死者是男的 |
[15:25] | It seems he vacuumed to remove any trace from the house. | 看起来他把在这屋子里 任何线索蒸发了 |
[15:32] | City picks up the evidence and spreads it all over the dump. | 这个城市会会检起任何证据 然后把它丢在垃圾场 |
[15:36] | We have the victim’s clothes. Very neatly folded. | 我们有死者的衣服,折的非常整齐 |
[15:42] | Well, if this is our boyfriend, then … Brass is looking for a ghost. | Well,如果这是我们的男朋友 那Brass在找鬼喔 |
[16:32] | Heard about the shower. Nurse, huh? | 听过护士的淋浴间了没? |
[16:36] | Multiple hairs, multiple donors. | 很多种的头发,很多个贡献者 |
[16:39] | Looks like she had a few “friends” over. A little nurses gone wild. | 看来她有很多”朋友”来过 小护士可是很野的 |
[16:49] | Blanched. | 漂白过了 |
[16:50] | Killer poured bleach down all the drains. | 杀手把漂白剂倒入所有的排水管中 |
[16:54] | Talk about sucking all the life out of DNA. | 把所有DNA都杀死了 |
[16:57] | If there’s anything left, it’s probably denatured. | 如果有任何东西留下 可能都被改变本质了 |
[17:10] | Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait… bleach might have missed this one. | 等一下,等..等…等 这个可能没有被漂白 |
[17:24] | Lucky for us … we got a skin tag. | 真幸运…我们找到一个皮肤标签 |
[17:32] | She’s exsanguinated time of death is anybody’s guess. Rigor’s past, so | 她被放血致死的时间都是猜的 肌肉紧缩已经过了,所以.. |
[17:38] | it’s over 24 hours. Deep incised wound of the anterior and lateral neck, | 这已经超过24小时了. 很深的切入伤在颈部的前面和侧面 |
[17:43] | transecting both carotids and the anterior trachea. | 横切了颈动脉和气管的前面 |
[17:47] | Cut’s clean. Extremely sharp, short instrument. | 切痕是干净的,非常尖锐,短的工具 |
[17:51] | Scalpel? | 手术刀? |
[17:52] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 这是我正在想的 |
[17:54] | You know, I caught a 25-pound yellowtail last year off the coast of Mexico, | 你知道吗, 我抓到25磅的南非大鲭 去年在墨西哥海岸, |
[17:59] | and it took me half an hour to filet. Dismembering an adult male with | 花了我半个小时去把它切成鱼片 .要很精准又不会割到骨头 |
[18:06] | this precision and without cutting through the bone, twelve hours minimum. | 的支解成年男性尸体,最少要12小时 |
[18:11] | Half a day. That’s patience. | 半天,真有耐心 |
[18:15] | The, uh, patella was cleanly removed. And with one slice, the femur was | The, uh,膝盖骨被很干净的移开 而且股骨被一刀分成 |
[18:21] | separated from the tibia and the fibula. There’s | 胫骨和腓骨 |
[18:24] | a perverse elegance to this butchery. | 这个屠夫还真是优雅 |
[18:26] | Oh, I’m not so sure I see it that way. A killer with knowledge of anatomy | Oh, 我不同意你的看法 这个杀手有解剖学的知识 |
[18:31] | whose tool is a scalpel. I think the butcher was a doctor. | 工具又是解剖刀 我觉得这个屠夫是个医生 |
[18:38] | So David, isolate all ten fingers, ink them, give Jacqui the ten – card. We need to know who he is. | 所以David,将10个手指分开, 用墨水印它们,给Jacqui这10张卡 我们需要知道他是谁 |
[19:41] | Grissom. | |
[19:42] | Hey. | |
[19:45] | Sara, uh, listen, I’m in a bad area. I’ll call you back. | Sara, uh,听着,我现在收机收 讯不佳,我等下打给你 |
[19:49] | I got a skin tag off the bathtub drain pipe. | 我把皮肤标记从浴缸的 排水管拿出来了 |
[19:52] | Skin tag? That’s great. Uh, give it to Greg. | 皮肤标记? 这很好 Uh,给Greg. |
[19:54] | Yeah, I did. Hey, do you want me to come over there and give you a hand? | Yeah,我做了. Hey, 你希望我过来帮你吗? |
[19:57] | No, I-I’m fine. I’ll-I’ll, uh… I’ll talk to you back | No,我.我可以.我会..我会, uh…我等下会再跟你说 |
[20:14] | Hey, where’d Brass find the car? | Hey,Brass在哪里找到车子? |
[20:17] | Long-term parking at McCarran. Ran the plates. R.O.– Dr. Michael Clark. The head of security is giving us a copy of the surveillance tape. | McCarran长期停车场.跑这个车牌 R.O.–Michael Clark医生. 保安的头头正在给我们监视录影带 |
[20:27] | So, he kills her and whoever she was with, and then he hops a plane? | So,他杀了她和跟她在一起的人 然后他跳了一台飞机 |
[20:31] | Well, it seems like that. You know what they say down at P.D. The | Well,看起来像这样.你知道 他们在警察局怎么说的 |
[20:33] | quickest way to get a car stolen is to leave it at the airport unlocked. | 最快让车子被偷的方法是 把车留在机场然后不上锁 |
[20:38] | See what I mean? | 看见我所说的吗 |
[20:39] | Who doesn’t know that? | 谁不知道那个 |
[20:48] | Black powder on a black dash. | 黑色的粉在黑色的线上 |
[20:50] | I know. Let’s just superglue it, huh? | 我知道,我们把它用强力胶黏起来 |
[21:36] | Wipes and swirls. He cleaned everything but the driver’s seat. | 雨刷和转轮. 他除了驾驶座 其他都清了 |
[21:39] | Well, he had to drive himself to the airport, right? | Well,他必须要自己开车去机场 对吧 |
[21:43] | He put something on the seat. | 他在座位上放了些东西 |
[21:44] | Whatever he put, he took it with him. | 无论他放了什么,他都带者它 |
[21:49] | The black, plastic bag, maybe? | 黑色塑胶的袋子,也许 |
[21:54] | He missed a piece. | 他留了一块 |
[21:57] | He puts a bag on the seat, and then he adjusts it. | 他把袋子放到座位上 然后调整它 |
[22:02] | How tall was he? Five-nine, according to the DMV report? | 他多高?5尺9寸,根据DMV的资料 |
[22:10] | Wow. I’m six-two, and this is more than enough room for me. | Wow.我是6尺2寸. 这个对我来说还有更多的空间 |
[22:14] | So, whoever was driving this car, was way taller than five-nine. | 所以无论随开这台车 他都高于5尺9寸 |
[22:18] | Two days ago, Debbie Marlin is off work. Sometime in the morning, Sometime in the morning, she buys groceries. | 两天前Debbie Marlin休假. 早上的某时,她买了些杂货 |
[22:23] | It’s from Pendale’s, the closest store in West Charleston. | 这是来自Pendale’s,离 West Charleston最近的店. |
[22:26] | Brass talks to the box boy, remembered her, saw her just before his lunch break at 11:15. | Brass跟柜台谈过了.记得她 他在他11:15午休的时候看到她 |
[22:31] | Pendale’s is about 20 minutes from her house. Where’s Nick? | Pendale离她家大约20分钟 Nick在哪里? |
[22:35] | American Academy of Forensics Science Convention. | 美国辩论学术研讨会 |
[22:38] | Hey, guys, can we continue, please? | Hey, guys,我们能继续吗? |
[22:41] | She comes home from the grocery store. | 她从杂货店回家 |
[22:43] | She parks in the driveway, and she begins to unload. | 她停在路边,然后开始卸货 |
[22:48] | She takes out her perishables first. She has to go | 她先拿了容易腐烂的东西 她必须 |
[22:51] | back for second shifts, so she probably leaves | 回去拿第二次, 所以她可能 |
[22:52] | the front door open. leaves the front door open. | 让她的前门开着. |
[22:54] | Explains why there was no forced entry. | 这解释了为什么 这里没有强行进入的迹象 |
[22:56] | Getting ready for her date. | 把她的约会准备好 |
[22:58] | Lighting candles. Multi-tasking. | 点亮蜡烛. 很多工作 |
[23:01] | She opens up a bottle of wine, two glasses. | 她打开了一瓶酒 两个酒杯 |
[23:04] | Her girlfriend said that she was locking down for the afternoon with Michael Clark. | 她的女朋友说为了下午 要跟Michael Clark,她把门锁上 |
[23:10] | Nosy neighbor puts the Mercedes in the driveway sometime around noon. | 有时中午的时候 吵闹的邻居将宾士停在路边 |
[23:14] | Thought you guys would want to know. The hair Sara found is a match to the | 你们这些人应该想知道 Sara找到的头发跟 |
[23:18] | bags of human tissue. Prints confirm it. Per Jacqui, it’s Michael Clark. | 器官袋里的是一致.Jacqui确定了 指纹,是Michael Clark. |
[23:22] | So, um, most of our efforts have been towards identifying another victim. | So, um,大部分我们的努力 朝向定位另一个受害者 |
[23:27] | Michael Clark. But can we place him dead at the house? | Michael Clark.但是我们可以说 他死在家里吗 |
[23:31] | Greg, what else can you tell us about that hair? | Greg,这跟头发你还能告诉 我其它的吗? |
[23:34] | You mean hairs? There were two. Ancillary, maybe arm or leg hair. | 你说毛吧? 这有两根 补充的说,是手或腿毛 |
[23:40] | Found it in the tub drain. | 在浴缸的排水口发现的 |
[23:41] | The abbatoir of choice … for dismemberments. | 屠宰场的选择 …用来支解 |
[23:45] | According to Jacqui, there were no prints found on the scalpel blades or handle, | 根据Jacqui,在手术刀刀锋和 手把上都没有找到指纹 |
[23:49] | …but the blood’s a match to both victims. | …但是这血跟两个受害者都符合 |
[23:51] | So Michael Clark was dead in the tub. | 所以Michael Clark是死在浴缸里 |
[23:53] | We just don’t know how he got there. | 我们指示不知道他怎么到这里的 |
[23:54] | Well, I KM’d the carpet at the threshold of the bathroom. It’s negative for blood. | Well,我查了浴室门槛的地毯 没有血液反应 |
[23:58] | So all the violence took place in the bathroom, at least anything that had to do with blood. | 所有的暴力都发生在浴室, 最少是任何有关血的事 |
[24:02] | The bathroom is big, but it’s not big enough to kill two at the same time. | 这个浴室很大, 但没大到可以同时杀害两个人 |
[24:07] | She lights the candles in the shower. Her back is to the | 她在淋浴时点了蜡烛, 她的背是面向门 |
[24:10] | door. He grabs her from behind… | 他从她后面抓起她… |
[24:16] | … and slits her throat. | … 然后切断了她的喉咙 |
[24:21] | Then he positions her body .. | 然后摆设她的尸体… |
[24:23] | …so that her face is the first thing the boyfriend sees when he walks in. | …所以当她的男朋友走进 第一件事就是看到她的脸 |
[24:29] | So he takes seconds to kill Debbie. So why does he spend so much time cutting up Michael Clark? | 所以他花了一点时间杀Debbie. 那他又为什么花了那么多时间切割 |
[24:34] | Most likely because Michael Clark was the real focus of his rage. | 最有可能是因为Michael Clark 是他真正想要杀的 |
[25:24] | Don’t tell me you never went home? | 别告诉我你从不回家? |
[25:27] | Okay. I just got started in here. Haven’t even gotten to the other rooms yet. | Okay.我才刚开始而已. 连其他房间都还没去过 |
[25:33] | You know you lose your edge after sixteen hours. You’re into your third shift. | 你知道你到了你的极限 经过16个小时后,你在第三阶段 |
[25:37] | I mean, I’m all for overtime, but this is just plain greedy. | 我意思是说.我都是超时工作了 但是这已经超太多了 |
[25:41] | My knees can’t take this anymore. | 我的膝盖不能再忍受了 |
[25:44] | Have you eaten anything? | 你吃过任何东西吗 |
[25:46] | What did you bring? | 你带来什么 |
[25:49] | I’ll see what’s in the fridge. | 我看冰箱里面有什么 |
[25:53] | We have to replace that, you know. | 我们必须取代那个.你知道的 |
[26:29] | Hey … black lung. | Hey … 黑肺病. |
[26:31] | Ha, ha. I’ve been sifting through this trash for about six hours. | Ha, ha.我已经花了6个小时 在筛检这个垃圾 |
[26:35] | You coming to rescue me or make fun of me? | 你是来解救我还是开我玩笑 |
[26:37] | I am just looking. Relax. | 我只是看看,放松 |
[26:40] | What are these white fibers here? | 这些白纤维是什么 |
[26:42] | They must be from the spare bedroom | 他们一定是从客人房里来的 |
[26:44] | because all the other carpets are green. | 因为其它的地毯都是绿的 |
[26:47] | Spare bedroom wasn’t on his entrance or exit path. | 客人房不会是她的入口或是出口 |
[26:50] | Look, all I know is that they were near the top of the bag, | Look,我所知到的 就是他们靠近袋子的顶端 |
[26:53] | so it must have been one of the last things he vacuumed. | 所以它一定是最后才被 吸尘器吸进去的 |
[26:57] | I did happen to find this butterfly | 我刚好找到这只蝴蝶 |
[26:59] | pendant, with some white fibers on it. | 有些白纤维的吊饰 |
[27:02] | It looks like a necklace or a bracelet and it has this | 它看起来像是项炼或是手镯, 这一段 |
[27:06] | link that snaps, so I’m thinking… sign of struggle? | 有拉断的痕迹,我在想..挣扎的征兆 |
[27:11] | The killer was in that spare bedroom. | 这个杀手在客人房 |
[27:21] | Feel better? | 感觉好了一点没 |
[27:25] | Well, now that we fed you, we should probably talk about a shower. | Well,现在换我们喂你, 我们应该谈一下淋浴 |
[27:32] | I mean at your place. You need to go home. | 我的意思在你的立场 你需要回家 |
[27:34] | As soon as we find some evidence, I promise. | 当我们找到一些证据,我保证 |
[27:37] | With fresh eyes, you won’t miss it. | 有个清醒的眼睛,你不会失去东西 |
[27:43] | Just talk it through with me, will you? What do we know? | 就直接跟我说.好吗?我们知道什么? |
[27:47] | All right. The bathroom is where things got started, candles, oils, | 好把,浴室是一切事的开始 蜡烛,油 |
[27:55] | steam shower, cleaned up, oiled up, sexed up. | 蒸气浴,清过,抹过油,有上过床 |
[28:03] | Let’s go back to the bedroom. | 我们回客人房 |
[28:12] | No, nothing on this sheet. | No,床单上什么都没有 |
[28:25] | She changed her sheets for her date – I would. | 她为了她的约会换了床单 – 我会. |
[28:38] | Hey, Cath? Got silk? | Hey, Cath?有丝吗? |
[28:49] | Why, yes, I do. | 为什么, yes, I do. |
[28:55] | I don’t mean to embarrass you, but, um … | 我并不是要让你难堪,但是, um … |
[29:00] | …some guys need leverage. | …有些人需要一些手段. |
[29:05] | They do? | 他们真的? |
[29:06] | I’ll dust for prints. | 我会抹粉去找指纹 |
[29:12] | Grissom. | |
[29:13] | It’s Warrick. I have something for you. I found a | Warrick.我有些东西给你.我发现 |
[29:16] | butterfly link with some white fibers on it. | 一个蝴蝶炼上有些白纤维 |
[29:19] | Butterfly? Where? | 蝴蝶?哪里? |
[29:20] | In the vacuum bag. You check all the rooms? | 在吸尘器的袋子里, 你检查过所有的房间了吗 |
[29:23] | I haven’t checked the spare bedroom. Let me look again and I’ll call you back. | 让我再检查一遍 等下打给你 |
[29:26] | All right. | 好. |
[30:34] | Hang one. Toe print. | Hang one.脚指印. |
[30:37] | I’ll have Sara compare it against both victims. | 我让Sara去跟两个受害者比较 |
[30:40] | Good. Warrick found a butterfly charm in the vacuum bag. | 很好. Warrick在吸尘器的袋子里 找到一个蝴蝶的炼条 |
[30:45] | I think I just found a piece from the same chain in this box. | 我觉得我刚找到一个 同样的链子在这个盒子里 |
[30:49] | Butterfly, huh? | 蝴蝶, huh? |
[30:52] | She had a collection. | 她有一整个收集 |
[30:53] | Gifts from her … gentlemen callers? | 从她爱慕者来的礼物? |
[30:56] | Maybe the killer was taking his gift back, as in leave no trace. | 也许杀手想要把礼物拿回去 来湮灭痕迹 |
[31:02] | Maybe he finally ran out of patience and got sloppy. | 也许他失去耐心,不耐烦了 |
[31:23] | And this is why I didn’t leave. | 这就是为什么我还没离开 |
[32:28] | Hey, you seen Grissom? | Hey,你看到Grissom? |
[32:29] | He’s still at the crime scene. | 他还在犯罪现场 |
[32:32] | I eliminated both victims from the print you pulled off the bed. | 我删除了两个受害者的指纹 从你拉出的床上 |
[32:35] | Well, we know she was fishing off the company pier. | Well, 我们知道她在她 公司里吊男人 |
[32:40] | You, uh, seen Debbie? | 你, uh,看到 Debbie? |
[32:42] | Yeah, I compared her toe prints. | Yeah,我比较了她的脚指纹 |
[32:47] | If I didn’t know better, I’d think that was you on that table. | 如果不是我知道更多, 我会想说是你在那桌子上 |
[32:50] | I didn’t really look at her face. | 我真的没有看她的脸 |
[32:55] | When you see Grissom, will you tell him? | 当你看见Grissom,你会跟他说吗 |
[33:04] | Oh, that feels nice. Do you | Oh,这感觉不错. 你.. |
[33:05] | have something to take this off? | 有东西把这个拿走吗 |
[33:06] | Just step on the card, please. | 请踩在卡上 |
[33:08] | Good thing you caught me early in the shift. | 还好你在轮替前抓到我 |
[33:10] | Yeah, lucky for me. I think I could | Yeah,我很幸运.我觉得我可以 |
[33:13] | probably tell who pulled a double. | 大约分出谁中奖了 |
[33:16] | Listen, I’ve got a patient waiting in pre-op. | 听好,我有病人在等我开刀 |
[33:18] | We’ll have you out in a minute. We appreciate | 我们会需要你一分钟.我们很感激 |
[33:21] | you providing your prints voluntarily. | 你自愿提供你的指纹 |
[33:26] | Well, there’s probably a little bit | Well,在Debbie家.可能可以发现很多 |
[33:28] | of a lot of us in Debbie’s house. | 我们的东西 |
[33:30] | Oh, we’ll know soon enough. | Oh, 我们很快就知道了 |
[33:35] | You understand, right? The police aren’t the only ones with a code | 你知道,对吧?警察并不是唯一有 |
[33:39] | of honor. Now, some of these men are married, and if this gets out … | 荣誉标准.现在.有些人已经结婚了 这个泄漏出去 |
[33:44] | Nothing gets out unless it needs to get out. | 没有东西会被泄漏 除非它需要 |
[33:47] | Got a match. | 找到一个吻合 |
[33:55] | Dr. Tripton. | Tripton医生. |
[33:57] | I’m afraid your patient in pre-op is going to have to wait a little while longer. | 我想你在等者动手术的 病人可能要等久一点了 |
[34:08] | Don’t really know why I’m here. | 我不知道为什么我在这里 |
[34:11] | Your toe print was found in Debbie Marlin’s house. | 你的脚指纹被发现在 Debbie Marlin的家里 |
[34:13] | Same house she was murdered in. | 跟她被杀的屋子是一样的 |
[34:16] | Her car was in the shop, and I gave her a | 她的车在修理中 我有晚载她… |
[34:18] | ride home one night, and she invited me in for a cup of coffee. | 一程.然后她邀我去喝杯咖啡 |
[34:21] | She didn’t like anyone wearing shoes in the house. Some Feng Shui thing. | 她不喜欢有人在他家穿鞋 一些风水的事 |
[34:27] | So, you Feng Shui-ed your way to the bed? | 所以你的风水导引你去床上吗 |
[34:31] | She was provocative. You take your coat off, she has her clothes off. | 她很主动,你脱你的外套, 她把她的衣服脱掉 |
[34:39] | She came on to me. | 她挑逗我的 |
[34:40] | Come on, doc, let’s do it. | 来吧,医生,让我们来做吧 |
[34:46] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[34:53] | All right, well, let’s talk about what’s not open to interpretation. | 好吧,well,让我们来谈论一下 什么是还没说明的 |
[34:58] | Yours were the only prints found in the house. | 你们是在唯一在屋里留下指纹的 |
[35:00] | Michael Clark was on your rotation — he was on your surgical | Michael Clark轮到你那组– 他是你的外科 |
[35:03] | team the day he was killed. You called in sick. | 团队.在他被杀的那一天 你跟他说生病 |
[35:06] | Surgery was cancelled. Freed him up to be | 手术取消了 让他去跟 |
[35:09] | with Debbie, who also had the day off. What luck. | 也是休假的Debbie在一起,真幸运阿 |
[35:12] | My son had a ball game. My daughter was at a swim meet. My wife was at | 我的儿子有场球赛,我女儿有 游泳比赛,我老婆在…. |
[35:16] | a conference, and the surgery was elective. Not a stretch. | 开会,而且这手术是可选择的 这不牵强 |
[35:20] | Your wife know about you and Debbie? | 你老婆知道你跟Debbie? |
[35:21] | No. | |
[35:23] | She asked for sex, right? She also asked for the bracelet, too, huh? | 她只要性,是吗?她也要手链,huh? |
[35:27] | No, but … I gave it to her. This one. | No,但是…我给她这个 |
[35:34] | She loved butterflies. Uh, I figured if I gave | 她喜欢蝴蝶 Uh,我想如果我给她 |
[35:37] | something special to her, she’d give something special to me. | 一些特别的东西, 她会为我做一些特别的服务 |
[35:43] | Hmm. So it was a long-term relationship? | Hmm. 所以这关系算是长期的�� |
[35:48] | That’s the hair from the spare bedroom. | 这是客人房的头发 |
[35:53] | There’s an oily film on the surface of the hair. | 有一层油的薄膜在头发的表面 |
[35:55] | Propylene glycol. Active ingredient | 丙烯乙二醇. 主要成分 |
[35:59] | in rogaine for male pattern baldness. Personally, I don’t use the | 在”落健”这药中,主要来治疗男性 秃头的,私人的说,我并不用 |
[36:03] | stuff, but my grandfather, Papa Olaf — he was Bruce Willis at age 16. | 这东西.但是我爷爷, Papa Olaf –他在16岁就是布鲁斯威利 |
[36:07] | Lucky for me, baldness comes from the mother’s side, so I’m safe… | 我很幸运, 秃头是从我妈妈 那一边遗传的,所以我很安全 |
[36:10] | Greg, please, I’m very tired. | Greg,拜�.我累了 |
[36:13] | Well, maybe the guy we’re looking for is going bald… or trying not to. | Well, 也许我们要寻找的人是 快要秃头,或想办法不要 |
[36:18] | According to Papa Olaf, a lot of guys who use rogaine also use propecia, | 根据Papa Olaf,很多用落健 也会使用柔沛, |
[36:22] | kind of like a cocktail. I ran the hair through massspec. I got four peaks: | 像鸡尾酒一样. 我把头发拿去检验 我得到四样主要成分 |
[36:26] | Ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, minoxidil, and finasteride. | 乙基丙醇, 丙烯乙二醇, 一氧化物,和finasteride. |
[36:32] | Finasteride, the chemical name for propecia. | Finasteride是柔沛的学名. |
[36:35] | But wait, there’s more, and it’s a family secret. | 但是等一下.还有更多 而且这是家族的秘密 |
[36:38] | Sexual. Happens in less than | 性别,发生在少于 |
[36:39] | two percent of users. Papa Olaf was one of those guys that needed hydraulics. | 2%的使用者.Papa Olaf 是其中 少数需要水利学的 |
[36:53] | Oh. | |
[36:54] | The prodigal CSI returns. You get any sleep? | 浪荡的CSI回来了 你睡过了吗? |
[36:58] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[36:59] | So, uh, Brass had to let Dr. Tripton go. The old sex alibi. | So, uh, Brass必须让Dr.Tripton 走.因为老套的性不在场证明 |
[37:04] | Too bad he didn’t leave a toe print on a scalpel blade. | 他没留下脚指头印在解剖刀的刀锋上 真是太糟了 |
[37:07] | You got a take on him? | 你有看过他吗 |
[37:08] | Balloon head, but credible… like most adulterers. | 气球头, 但是可信… 像大部分的奸夫 |
[37:12] | Is he going bald? | 他快要秃头了吗? |
[37:13] | Not really. | 还没 |
[37:15] | Grey hair? | 灰色头发? |
[37:16] | No. | |
[37:18] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[37:20] | He’s a lefty. | 他是左撇子 |
[37:22] | Okay, keep in mind, this is just a theory. It’s | Okay,记在心里.这只是个理论 这是.. |
[37:25] | a hot button issue among forensic pathologists. | 一个热的话题, 在法庭的病理学家中 |
[37:28] | What’s the consensus? | 共识是什么? |
[37:29] | Most doctors say it’s impossible to prove handedness | 大部分的医生说这是不可能去 证明使用左右手习惯 |
[37:31] | based on the wounds inflicted on a victim. | 基于受害者被割的伤口 |
[37:35] | Forget hard science. What’s your hypothesis? | 别管那些科学 你的假设是什么? |
[37:38] | Based on micro-incisions and hesitation marks, the victim was | 基于扩大切开伤口和犹豫的记号 受害者是 |
[37:41] | lying face up when he was killed. Take a look at the right knee. | 脸部朝上当他被杀的时候 看一下右膝盖 |
[37:47] | The cut on the cartilage of the right distal femur has slight angulations | 这在右股结末端的软骨组织上的 切口有轻微的凸起 |
[37:52] | from the, uh … left distal to the right proximal, which suggests the killer was | 从, uh …左末端到有近侧. 也就说明了杀手是 |
[37:57] | left-handed. This angulation is consistent with cuts made to the acetabulum | 左撇子,这凸起是连续的 当切到髋臼 |
[38:02] | and to the wrist, but bear in mind, it’s not going to be admissible in court. | 和腕关节,但是放在心里 这在法庭上是无效的 |
[38:07] | I don’t care about court. My mind’s on a | 我不在乎法庭,我的心在找 |
[38:10] | left-handed, propecia-using surgeon who’s probably on staff at Desert Palm. | 一个左撇子,使用柔沛的外科医生 也可能是Derest Plam医院的员工 |
[38:48] | There was no need for the light show. All you had to do was ask. | 并不需要灯光秀 全部你要做的就是问 |
[38:51] | Good. Since we’re being completely honest … are you losing your hair? | 很好.既然我们要完全的诚实, 你在掉头发吗 |
[38:57] | I’m a 48-year-old man. I’m not unique. | 我是一个48的男人 不是唯一会掉发 |
[39:02] | Your hair is, though. We found it at the crime | 我们找到你的头发,在.. |
[39:05] | scene. Minoxidil absorbs infrared light. | 犯罪现场.一氧化物吸收了反射光 |
[39:12] | I-I take rogaine and propecia. Again, not unique. | 我只用落健和柔沛,同样的 不是唯一 |
[39:16] | Well, we think that Debbie Marlin and Michael Clark were killed by | Well,我们觉得Debbie Marlin 和Michael Clark是被 |
[39:19] | a surgeon who is left-handed, and we know of two left- | 左撇子的外科医生杀的 而且我们知道两个在 |
[39:22] | handed surgeons at Desert Palm: Dr. Tripton, who has an alibi, and you. | Desert Palm医院工作的左撇子的外 科医生.Dr.Tripton,有不在场证明. 再来就是你了 |
[39:28] | Well, if you’re going to make accusations, you should | Well,如果你要控告我 你应该 |
[39:30] | really do your homework. Howard and I are the only lefties | 做一些功课.我和Howard是唯一的 左撇子 |
[39:33] | on staff. Dr. Randolph, who has privileges at the hospital, he’s also a lefty. | 在员工中,在医院拥有特权的 Randolph医生也是一个左撇子 |
[39:39] | We play tennis every Wednesday. He’s got a heck of a back-hand. | 我们每星期三都打网球 他反手拍很强 |
[39:43] | If you want me to name more names, I could, but | 如果你希望我说更多人.我也可以 但是 |
[39:47] | you don’t want me to do your job for you, do you? | 你并不希望我做你的工作吧,不是吗 |
[39:50] | Gentlemen… we’re here as a courtesy, so | 先生… 我们来这里是好意 所以.. |
[39:53] | if you’re quite through wasting our time, | 如果你来浪费我们的时间 |
[39:55] | I think that the doctor would like to get back to the business of saving lives. | 我觉得医生比较想回去拯救生命 |
[39:58] | Not so fast. Is this a link from a bracelet you gave Debbie? | 别这么快.这是你给Debbie手镯中 的其中一段吗 |
[40:05] | Mm-hmm. It looks like it. Where’s the rest of it? | Mm-hmm.看起来像 它的其余部分呢 |
[40:09] | This link was vacuumed from the floor of the spare bedroom after the | 这段在她被杀后曾经 被卧室地板吸尘器吸过 |
[40:12] | murder. The other link was in her jewelry box. | 其它的部分在她的珠宝箱中 |
[40:14] | The funny thing is that all the bracelets from the | 有趣的是其他跟她睡过的男人 给她的手链 |
[40:17] | other guys she slept with are intact. | 都是完整的 |
[40:21] | Well, all I can tell you is when I gave it to her, it was in one piece. | Well,我能跟你说的是, 当我给她的时候,它是完整的 |
[40:35] | Do you have any other evidence? | 你有其他证据吗 |
[40:38] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有 |
[40:40] | We might not have any other evidence, but we have a theory. | 我们可能没有其他证据 但是我们有个理论 |
[40:43] | That’s not admissible in court. | 这在法庭上是无效的 |
[40:46] | Oh, no, no, it’s worth a listen. | Oh, no, no,它值得一听 |
[40:53] | We think you killed Debbie Marlin because she rejected you, | 我们觉得你杀了Debbie Marlin 因为她拒绝你 |
[40:56] | and Michael Clark paid the price. | 然后Michael Clark付出代价 |
[41:03] | Thank you for your time and your theories, but | 谢谢你的时间和你的理论,但是 |
[41:07] | you said it yourself: You don’t have a case. Doctor. | 你自己在说的 你没有证据 医生 |
[41:17] | It’s sad, isn’t it, doc? Guys like us. | 这很悲伤,对不对? 人们喜欢我们 |
[41:25] | Couple of middle-aged men who’ve allowed | 很多中年男子让 |
[41:27] | their work to consume their lives. | 他们的工作就是他们的生活 |
[41:31] | The only time we ever touch other people | 我们可以碰其他人唯一的时间 |
[41:33] | is when we’re wearing our latex gloves. | 是当我们戴橡胶手套时 |
[41:38] | We wake up one day and realize that for | 有一天我们醒来然后了解到 |
[41:40] | fifty years we haven’t really lived at all. | 50年了 我们并没有真正的生活在一起 |
[41:45] | But then, all of a sudden… we get a second chance. | 但是突然…. 我们有第二次机会 |
[41:53] | Somebody young and beautiful shows up. Somebody … | 有个年轻貌美的人出现了 有个…. |
[41:57] | …we could care about. She offers us a new life with her… | …我们能互相关心. 她给我们新的生活 |
[42:04] | but we have a big decision to make, right? | 但是我们必须要下一个重要的决定 对吧 |
[42:08] | Because we have to risk everything we’ve | 因为我们必须要冒着失去我们 |
[42:10] | worked for in order to have her. | 曾经努力过的 为了要得到她 |
[42:16] | I couldn’t do it … | 我做不到 |
[42:20] | … but you did. You risked it all … | …但是你做到了.你冒了所有的险 |
[42:28] | …and she showed you a wonderful life, didn’t she? | …她展示了美好的生活 不是吗? |
[42:36] | But then she took it away and gave it to somebody else,… | 但是她把它拿走然后再给了别人 |
[42:40] | …and you were lost. | 然后你就失去了 |
[42:45] | So you took her life. | 所以你杀了她 |
[42:53] | Debbie, it’s me, Michael. | Debbie,是我, Michael. |
[43:01] | You killed them both, and now you have nothing. | 你杀了他们两个 现在你什么都没有 |
[43:07] | I’m still here. | 我仍在这里 |
[43:11] | Are you? | 真的吗? |