时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | You can breathalize me all you want, but the broad came right at me. I swear, it wasn’t my fault. | 你尽管给我做酒精测试,那个女的径直向我开过来。 我发誓,那不是我的错。 |
[00:38] | Sir, I understand. | 我理解 |
[00:39] | Ooh, that’s what happens when 6,000 pounds of thrust meets three feet of hood. | 噢,6000磅的冲力撞进三英尺长的引擎罩就成了这样 |
[00:45] | This was not a fair fight. | 撞击对小车来说太吃亏了。 |
[00:56] | Well, now, how did she end up way over here? | 嗯,她怎么会在这里停下来 |
[00:59] | There must be 20 feet of rubber burned into this asphalt. She was braking hard. | 沥青路上有20英尺长的刹车印迹,她当时急刹车了 |
[01:05] | She definitely swerved out of her lane. | 无疑她开出了自已的车道 |
[01:12] | I think I may know why. | 我想我知道为什么了 |
[01:18] | Oh. What kind of animal are we talking about here? | 噢。这会是什么动物呢? |
[01:22] | A big one. | 很大的一只 |
[01:25] | The victim could have clipped the animal when it ran in front of her. | 它跑到车前时,死者一定擦过了它 |
[01:30] | Well, it can’t have gone far. | 嗯,它不会跑很远的 |
[02:51] | Hmm. Ooh. Not much padding. | 没有多少充垫 |
[02:54] | Whoa. This is incredibly detailed. Eyelashes, nostrils … | 噢,太逼真了,睫毛,鼻孔…… |
[03:01] | Oh, yeah. That’s what you see out of. I once dated the Detroit Lions Mascot. Off-season. Dutch was his name. | 是啊,我曾经约会过底特律足球队里扮动物的人。 非赛季,他叫Dutch |
[03:09] | The breadth of your social experience never ceases to impress me. | 你广泛的社会阅历一直让我印象深刻 |
[03:18] | Dutch never had furballs, though. | 但Dutch不会吃毛球的。 |
[03:31] | Are you all right, David? | David,你还好吧 |
[03:33] | It’s just … disturbing. There was a big raccoon who hosted an after-school kids show when I was little. | 只是…有点烦。小时候,有个人穿着浣熊的戏装 主持一个儿童节目。 |
[03:41] | Stripey. Everybody loved him. I loved him. | Stripey. 很多人都很喜欢他。我也很喜欢他。 |
[03:46] | “Stripey’s” brother suffered blunt force trauma caused by a violent collision with a moving vehicle. | “Stripey”的兄弟在一场车祸中受重创。 |
[04:04] | The eternal question: Why did the man in the raccoon suit cross the road? | 问题是:他为什么穿着浣熊装横穿公路呢? |
[04:20] | Frozen stiff. | 冻僵了。 |
[04:23] | Looks like he died trying to get out. Trying to get to the door, maybe. | 看起来在死前他曾试图出去,也许是想到门那去。 |
[04:30] | It got messy. Check out the shotgun spatter. | 很乱。看看枪弹的溅落点。 |
[04:34] | Single blast. Went in, went out. Ooh. This has got to be the coldest place in Vegas. | 一枪中。打进去,射出来。 噢,这一定是维加斯最冷的地方了。 |
[04:41] | Let’s go. Vega’s got the security guard. | 走吧,这里有警卫的。 |
[04:44] | Yeah, he’s not going anywhere. | 对,他会呆在这的。 |
[04:53] | So, Peter, when you checked in at eight … | Peter,当你在做8点钟检查。。。 |
[04:55] | Not Peter. Petey. P-E-T-E-Y. | 不是Peter,Petey. P-E-T-E-Y. |
[04:57] | Hey, how you doing? Good. | 嘿,还好吗? 还好 |
[04:59] | The shooter may have cleaned out the machines. | 枪手可能洗劫了自动售货机。 |
[05:01] | Those things hold a lot of dough. Take was maybe, uh, $600. | 这些售货机里有很多钱 也许有600美元。 |
[05:04] | They shot a guy over a vending machine? | 他为了售货机里的钱而杀人? |
[05:06] | So, uh, Petey, where were you when all this went down? | 嗯,Petey,事件发生时你在哪? |
[05:09] | I was in the guard shack. Where else would I be? You tell us. | 当时我在警卫室。我能在哪? 你告诉我们。 |
[05:12] | If a guy walks into a freezer, shoots a guy and smashes six vending machines, I think I’d hear that. | 如果有人走进冷藏库,打死一个人并捣毁六台售货机, 我想我会听到的。 |
[05:18] | The shack’s out there. You don’t make rounds? | 警卫室在外面。 你没有四处看看吗? |
[05:21] | Look, I’m not supposed to leave the premises, okay? | 我是不应该离开这地方的,是吧? |
[05:24] | Okay, but if you were here, you’re a suspect. Come on, man. Middle of the shift, you’re getting hungry. | 如果你在这的话,你就是一个嫌疑犯。 话说回来,半夜三更,你开始饿了。 |
[05:32] | You figure, hey, I’ll deck out and grab a bite to eat. Who’s going to know, right? | 你想一想,如果我溜出去弄点吃的,谁会知道?是吧? |
[05:36] | I was gone five minutes, tops. | 我最久也不就出去了五分钟。 |
[05:38] | When? A little after 11:00. Grabbed a burger and came back. | 什么时候? 11点过一点。买了个汉堡就回来了。 |
[05:41] | What kind of burger? In ‘n’ Out — three blocks from here. | 什么样的汉堡? “左出右入” — 三个街区远 |
[05:44] | I love In ‘n’ Out. I always get the In ‘n’ Out double, animal style That’s what I get. | 我很喜欢”左出右入”,我常要打双的动物款式的, 那就是我要的 |
[05:47] | You grill the onions? Hell, yeah. | 你烤洋葱了? 对 |
[05:49] | Now, that is crazy, Petey, ’cause you know, being an In ‘n’ Out kind of guy, I know it takes at least five minutes to grill the onions alone. | 那很疯癫了,Petey,要知道,作为一个 “左出右入”类的家伙,一个烤洋葱至少需要5分钟。 |
[05:56] | Come on, man. | 你说什么? |
[05:58] | That time of night, you’re lucky if you don’t wait 20 minutes just to get to the window. | 晚上那个时候,如果你没等上个20分钟, 就到达柜门的话,那你就很幸运了。 |
[06:05] | Look, my boss finds out I’m leaving the site every night to get my burger on, I’m toast. | 你想想,如果老板发现我每天晚上出去买汉堡, 我会被开除的。 |
[06:10] | You keep lying to us, you’re going to be toast in a jumpsuit. | 你继续在对我们撒谎,你将穿上囚衣被起诉的。 |
[06:15] | Around 11:00, this cat George — he usually works days — drives up and asks me where Al is. | 11点左右,George — 他经常白天上班 — 开车来这问我 Al 在哪。 |
[06:21] | Al Sesto? The guy in the freezer? | Al Sesto?在冷藏库的那个? |
[06:23] | I told him he was back here. I came back. Everything was quiet. So I ate my dinner in my shack. | 我告诉他 Al 在这里。然后我就回来了。 一切平静,我就在警卫室听饭。 |
[06:27] | Where’d George go? | George 去哪了? |
[06:29] | Beats me. His car’s still in the parking lot. | 不清楚,他的车还在停车场。 |
[06:31] | You want to show me which one? Sure. | 你可以带我去看看是哪一辆吗? 当然。 |
[06:36] | Unless he was slick, the guy that did this definitely left behind a print, and, frankly, nothing about this looks slick. | 除非他很聪明,否则那家伙离开时会留下些痕迹的, 坦白说,这样看起来并不聪明。 |
[06:43] | Linda Jones, 35, single. We’re trying to track down the next-of-kin. No mystery in cause of death, though. | 琳达琼斯, 35岁,单身。 我们正查她的近亲。但没什么神秘的死因。 |
[06:50] | Your basic massive internal trauma. | 就你所说的很多内外伤。 |
[06:52] | And then some. | 还有一些。 |
[06:53] | Anything unusual about our furry friend? | 这毛耸耸的朋友还有一些异常的发现吗? |
[06:55] | We’re about to find out. | 我们很快会知道的。 |
[07:10] | Did you know that raccoons have opposable thumbs? | 你知道浣熊的拇指是反的吗? |
[07:13] | Well, this one liked to wrap his around a bottle. “30 days: One day at a time.” He was a friend of Bill W.’S. | 这个是喜欢喝两杯的 “30天:一天一次。” 他是Bill W 的朋友。 |
[07:21] | I’ll send the blood work down to tox. | 我将把血样送到总氧化剂室。 |
[07:24] | Oh, my — hand stitching. | 噢,全是手工做的。 |
[07:27] | Lining looks like some kind of latex. | 衬里好像是一种乳胶。 |
[07:37] | Whoa. That’s a lot of blood for blunt force trauma. | 喔,钝伤口流了这么多的血。 |
[07:42] | This isn’t a costume. It’s a six-foot condom. Explains why there was no blood on the road. | 这不是一件戏装,而是一件六英尺长的套子。 解释了为什么在现场的路上没有血印。 |
[07:48] | Yeah, his tailor didn’t think of everything. His suit’s not bulletproof. | 对啊,裁缝没考虑周全,他的外套是不防弹的。 |
[07:55] | Shall we? | 帮个忙 |
[08:04] | Through and through. | 打穿了 |
[08:07] | It’s a high-velocity round. Gives the bullet a smooth entry in and out. | 子弹以高速度平稳地穿透他的身体。 |
[08:11] | So, he was shot and hit by a car. | 所以,他被击中又被车撞了。 |
[08:14] | Bad night. Even for a raccoon. | 可怕的一晚。 即使是对一只浣熊。 |
[08:17] | The last time this happened they tried to chop the guy out. 1989– year The Mirage opened. | 当时,他们试图将这个家伙碎尸。 在1989年,Mirage 开张。 |
[08:24] | How’d it go? Lost an arm and a leg. I miss the cold weather. | 怎么了? 死者缺失了一支胳膊和一条腿。真想念冷的季节 |
[08:30] | So, what are we going to use, hot water? | 我们用什么来解冻,热水? |
[08:33] | Boiling works best. Just, uh, spread it around the perimeter. Melt the ice. | 沸水最好。 洒到这周围,把冰融化。 |
[08:38] | Guys, let’s do it here. | 伙计们,干活吧。 |
[08:42] | To preserve the body? | 要保护尸体吗? |
[08:44] | That’s right. Close as you can. | 对,尽量接近 |
[08:54] | And up. | 抬起来。 |
[09:02] | All right, guys, let’s go. | 好的,伙计们,走吧 |
[10:20] | Hi, Warrick. Hey. | 嗨, Warrick 嘿 |
[10:22] | Anything on Mr. Raccoon? | 浣熊先生的事有进展没? |
[10:24] | Yeah. I got an AFIS hit. Robert Pitt. ourt-ordered to AA after a DUI. | 有,指纹分析纪录 Robert Pitt 酒后驾驶被判了去匿名戒酒会 |
[10:31] | Oh, that’s where he got the 30-day chip. Maybe he fell off the wagon after he hit 31. | 噢,那解释了那”30天”的牌。 也许在第31天时,他从车里摔下来。 |
[10:38] | If I had to walk around dressed like Rocky Raccoon, I’d be drinking, too. I don’t get this whole thing. | 如果我像Rocky Raccoon那样穿着的话,我也会喝酒的。 我真不理解这整件事情。 |
[10:43] | Oh, hey, Warrick, it’s Vegas. People come here to be animals. | 噢,嘿,Warrick,这是维加斯。 人们到这来扮成各种动物。 |
[10:46] | I hear you. Take a look at this. | 我听见了,看看这。 |
[10:50] | Oh, yes, the blue fur ball. | 噢,对,蓝色的毛球。 |
[10:53] | Yeah, it’s synthetic, not natural. | 人造的,不是真的。 |
[10:55] | Your manimal died sober. No alcohol. Really? | 那只“动物”死时很平静。不含酒精。 真的? |
[11:01] | All this schmohawk had in his system was trace amounts of ipecac and civet oil, which, if you ask me, is even weirder than the raccoon suit he was wearing. | 他身上所有这些都是麝猫香, 如果你问我话,这些东西比他穿的浣熊装更奇怪。 |
[11:09] | Well, ipecac’s an emetic. I once gave it to Lindsey when she swallowed mothballs, but civet oil? | 吐根树是一种催吐剂,以前Lindsey吞进卫生球, 我给过他这个。但麝猫油? |
[11:15] | Yeah. Civet’s a wild cat. Its scent has been prized since the pharaohs for being an aphrodisiac. | 对,麝猫是一种野猫,法老曾用它的气味来刺激性欲。 |
[11:32] | Pitt was a computer programmer. No next-of-kin. Ooh. | Pitt是一个程序员,没有什么亲人。 啊。 |
[11:37] | Not an architectural digest reader. | 不是一个建筑文摘读者 |
[11:44] | If you want to know what the man really is all about, check out his bedroom. | 如果你想了解他的真实情况,看看他的卧室。 |
[11:58] | Now, this scares me. | 现在,这让我害怕了。 |
[12:01] | A man lives alone. Has no relatives. No attachments. So, he forms his own furry little family. | 一个人孤单地生活,没有亲人,没有依念。 因此他组建了一个自已的动物小家庭 |
[12:16] | “PAF con meeting.” | “PAF con 见面会.” |
[12:19] | What’s PAF con? | PAF con是什么? |
[12:21] | I don’t know, but whatever it is, it’s still going on. | 不知道,但不管是什么,它仍然在进行中。 |
[12:24] | Minus one raccoon. | 少了一个浣熊。 |
[12:35] | PAF con? | |
[12:38] | The Plushies and Furries convention. And we’re looking for a bright blue Plushie … I think. | 时髦的动物聚会。 我想我们要找一个鲜艳的蓝色毛玩具。。。 |
[12:49] | This is fascinating. A whole tribe of people who prefer to interact as furry animals rather than human beings. | 太迷人了,所有人宁愿把自已作为动物而不是人来交流, |
[12:59] | I think I’m having Hunter Thompson’s flashbacks. This is weirding me out. | 我觉得太眼花缭乱了。 这让我太困惑了 |
[13:05] | It’s not that weird. It’s instinctual. Many native American tribes wore entire bearskins, including the bead, when they performed their war dances. | 没什么奇怪的。这是本能。 很多美国土著部落穿整熊皮,包括眼珠子。 |
[13:15] | They thought it made them brave. | 他们认为这可以使它们更勇敢。 |
[13:17] | I’m not getting the brave thing. | 我不明白这种勇敢的意念。 |
[13:20] | Well, think of stuffed animals as a Jungian archetype. What’s the one quality they possess that a man like Bob Pitt might want? | 哦,想一想照原型来填充动物, 像 鲍勃 Pitt这样的人想具备什么样的东西呢? |
[13:26] | A full head of hair? | 满头的毛发? |
[13:28] | They’re lovable. We better divide and mingle. | 他们很可爱。我们最好分开行动然后会合。 |
[13:35] | I’m going to take in a lecture. | 我去看看那个演说。 |
[13:40] | Uh, why did you page us? Your wood sample from the freezer. | 呃,你为什么找我们呢? 冷藏库的木质样本。 |
[13:43] | The one we gave Hodges? Yeah. He bounced it back to me. I’m lost. | 是我们给Hodges的那个吗? 对,他把它又给了我 我都弄糊涂了。 |
[13:46] | It’s from a shotgun stock. Probably a momossberg 500. | 出自霰弹枪,可能是momossberg 500 |
[13:49] | Probably our murder weapon. Well, if you find it, I can match it. | 可能就是我们要找的凶器。 嗯,如果你能找到,我就可以做对比了。 |
[13:53] | Till we do, anything else? That’s up to Hodges. | 找到前,还有什么吗? 那要看Hodges了。 |
[13:56] | The gray stuff — it’s adhesive. | 灰色的–是粘液 |
[13:58] | On the gun stock? Cheap repair. | 在枪把上的? 便宜货的修理。 |
[14:03] | So, some budget-minded garage gunsmith glues his gun stock together … | 所以,简朴的军械工人用胶把他的枪把粘起来。。。 |
[14:07] | And then kills Al Sesto for $600 in change. | 就600美元的交易,他杀了Al Sesto。 |
[14:10] | Even Petey can do better than that. | Petey能做得更好的 |
[14:13] | There’s always the elusive “George.” | 还有个难捉摸的”George.” |
[14:25] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么可以帮忙的? |
[14:27] | Yeah, I want to report a crime. | 有,我想报案。 |
[14:31] | Let’s start with what you were doing at Big & Best Warehouse, George. You’re the day guy. It was the night shift there. | George.就从你在Big & Best 仓库里干什么说起吧。 你上早班的,那时是晚班时候。 |
[14:38] | Expired ice cream. Trash for cash. | 过期的冰淇淋,用这些东西赚钱。 |
[14:42] | You’re selling expired ice cream? | 你卖过期的冰淇淋? |
[14:43] | It’s still good. Oh. | 仍然是好的。 噢。 |
[14:45] | Go on, please. | 请继续说。 |
[14:48] | I wanted to give Al his piece of the action, 88 bucks. We, uh, walked into the break room, and someone was smashing up the candy machine. | 我想分点好处给 Al,88元。 我们,嗯,走进休息室,有个人正在捣毁糖果机。 |
[14:58] | Ski mask? Yeah. And he had a gun. | 戴着滑雪帽? 对,他还拿着枪。 |
[15:04] | Better chill, bro. | 别动,小弟 |
[15:06] | Okay. Get back. Don’t shoot! | 好的,退后! 不要开枪! |
[15:07] | Shut up! Don’t shoot. | 闭嘴! 不要开枪 |
[15:10] | He shot Al. Then the guy hauls off and brains me. And after that… | 他向Al开了一枪。 然后重击了我的后脑壳,之后。。。。。。 |
[15:17] | Everything went black? | 什么也不知道了? |
[15:20] | That’s a pretty nasty bruise. | 打得很重。 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I told you. | 是的,我告诉过你的。 |
[15:24] | So, you blacked out. Then what happened? | 这,你晕了。后来发生什么了? |
[15:26] | I was blindfolded, shoved into the trunk of some car and, uh, drove around for almost an hour. | 我被蒙着眼睛,被塞进一辆车的车厢, 转了近一个小时候 |
[15:34] | It, uh, glows in the dark. Oh, yeah. | 看,有夜光的。 噢,对 |
[15:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:39] | So, uh, now, how did you get out? | 然后,你怎样出来的? |
[15:41] | Tire iron. I felt around in the dark, and, uh, there it was. | 我在黑暗中翻了出来 嗯,就这样 |
[15:45] | Where? | 在哪? |
[15:46] | Under the, uh, the trunk liner. I had to really twist to get at it. | 在车尾箱隔布下。 我要蜷缩着才行。 |
[15:50] | Which hand did you use? Right. | 你用哪只手? 右手 |
[15:53] | And then what? I popped the trunk. | 然后呢? 我撞开了车尾箱。 |
[16:02] | I-I was in Pahrump. I got family out there, but nobody was home. | 我在Pahrump,我有亲戚在那, 但没人在家。 |
[16:08] | All right, MacGyver, could you do me a favor? Could you stand up and hold your arms out? I’m just going to check you out here. | 好,超人,能帮个忙吗? 站起来将手臂展开,我想就在这看你一下 |
[16:24] | I’m ticklish. Oh. | 我很怕痒的 噢 |
[16:37] | George … I’m afraid you and your pants are going to be here for a while. | George … 恐怕你和你的裤子得留在这长一些儿了。 |
[16:46] | In the eight ages of man, Erikson states that the child often indulges in fantasies of being a tiger, | Erikson说,人在八岁时,常常幻想自已变成老虎。 |
[16:56] | but in his dream, runs in terror for dear life, | 但在他的梦想里,却充满了恐惧。 |
[17:01] | thus leaving the child forever divided in himself, | 因此,给留下了永久的分开了。 |
[17:06] | as his true potential is squashed by the observing superego of society. | 他的真实潜力被社会的超自我观察所压制。 |
[17:15] | Birth is-is not destiny. And a human form doesn’t always come with a human spirit. | 出生不是命运。人并不总是具人性。 |
[17:23] | We gather here to embrace our inner animal, and to bring our true nature to bear. | 我们聚在这以拥抱我们内里的动物, 找回真正的自我 |
[17:30] | So to speak. Five-minute break. | 可以说。休息五分钟 |
[17:37] | Excuse me. Do you recognize this man, Robert Pitt? | 打扰一下,你认识这个人吗?Robert Pitt |
[17:46] | Hello, guys. Pardon me. Uh, can you help me out here? Do you recognize this guy? | 你好,朋友,打扰一下,嗯,你能帮我一下吗? 你认识这个人吗? |
[17:52] | Look-look again. | 再看看 |
[17:54] | Uh-uh. | 嗯,嗯 |
[17:56] | Hmm. Nice dog. | 嗯,好漂亮的狗。 |
[18:10] | May I have your attention, please? Stop by the fur-bidden treasures in the next half-hour and get an added twenty percent off on all collars … | 各位请注意,在以下30分钟内到 毛禁珍品处购买颈项圈可获得20%折扣 给你 |
[18:19] | There you go. | |
[18:53] | I’m Catherine Willows. I’m with the crime lab. | 我叫Catherine Willows,是犯罪行为室验室的 |
[19:11] | I guess we’re lucky that blue’s not a more popular color. | 我想我们很幸运,蓝色是很流行的颜色。 |
[19:14] | Hello. This is racial profiling. | 这是有关种族歧视的言语 |
[19:18] | Um, we’re going to need samples of your fur. | 嗯,我们想提取你的毛皮样本。 |
[19:23] | We’re also going to need to talk to you without the masks on. | 我们想你脱下面具再和你谈。 |
[19:29] | Uh-uh. You have a problem with that? | 嗯,嗯 那样做有问题吗? |
[19:33] | You wouldn’t ask a human lady to take her makeup off. If you want to talk to me, this is the me you’re going to talk to. | 你不会要一个妇女去卸妆吧。 如果你想和我谈,这个就是我,你要谈话的人。 |
[20:03] | Take this chair right here. | 就坐这 |
[20:09] | Do you a have a name, miss, uh … ? | 你有名字吗,小姐,或…….? |
[20:11] | My friends call me Sexy. | 我的朋友都叫我Sexy. |
[20:14] | Oh, lucky you. Now, do you want some help with the … your helmet? | 噢,你想让人帮你把头面具取下来吗? |
[20:17] | I’m a lawyer. I know my rights. You can’t sequester a domestic animal without due cause. | 我是个律师,我知道我的权利, 你不能没有原因地扣押一只动物。 |
[20:24] | Well, it’s coming off one way or the other, so … | 嗯,那面具始终会被脱下来的,只是方式而已,所以。。。 |
[20:26] | Fine, fine. | 好的,好的 |
[20:35] | Hello, Sexy. Okay. Happy now? | 你好,Sexy. 好了,现在高兴了? |
[20:41] | Thrilled. Let’s start at the top. | 很激动。从头开始吧 |
[20:44] | What’s your human name, sir? | 先生,你的人名叫什么? |
[20:46] | Bud. Bud Simmons. But I’m no criminal, and I don’t have to talk to you people. | 但我不是罪犯,我不想和你们谈。 |
[20:52] | You have a very musky odor, bud. Quite stimulating, I imagine. | 你有很浓的麝香味,Bud,我想,很刺激人的。 |
[21:01] | Look, we found blue fibers similar to the ones on your costume in the stomach of a dead man. | 听着,我们在死者的胃里发现 和你的戏装纤维相似的东西。 |
[21:08] | Bob Pitt? Huh? | 鲍勃 Pitt? 嗯? |
[21:11] | You may know him as Rocky Raccoon? | 你或许认识他是Rocky Raccoon吧? |
[21:14] | You think my costume killed rocky? | 你认为我的戏装害死了Rocky? |
[21:18] | We think it may have incapacitated him. | 我们认为也许是你的戏服令他丧失了某些功能 |
[21:21] | Rocky was… skritching me. | Rocky。。。爱抚我。 |
[21:24] | That’s one I haven’t heard. | 我没听说过那事。 |
[21:27] | Skritching is like grooming. It’s friendly scratching. People who don’t know each other can’t just nuzzle and trade tummy-rubs, | 爱抚就像给动物梳理毛发,那是一种友好的抚摸。 互不相识的人是不会相互爱抚的。 |
[21:37] | but for animals, skritching is perfectly normal. | 但对动物来说,爱抚是非常普遍的。 |
[21:40] | Well, killing is perfectly normal for them, too. It doesn’t make it legal for you. | 哦,杀戮对他们来说也是很普遍的 对你来说是非法的。 |
[21:54] | Well, clearly, this kitty costume is where bud felt safe enough to skritch. | 哦,很清楚,这件猫装令 Bud 感到安全地去爱抚。 |
[22:01] | I wonder if he felt safe enough to explore some of the more aggressive aspects of his animus. | 我在想当他看到他的侵犯意图时,他是否感到安全。 |
[22:07] | So, if we follow the ipecac and civet oil, maybe it’ll lead us to the shooter. | 因此,如果我们循着吐根树和麝猫香这条线索, 也许能引导我们找到枪手。 |
[22:14] | I don’t see a compartment for a concealed rifle. | 我没看到有地方隐藏枪械。 |
[22:46] | Okay, well … I’ve heard of some guys getting off in some weird ways, but humping an animal suit? | 好的,嗯…我听说有些家伙以一些奇特的方式做爱, 但穿着动物装? |
[22:55] | Well, whatever happened to normal sex? What is normal sex? | 嗯,那么普通性交方式被遗忘了? 什么是普通性交方式? |
[23:01] | Uh, you think it’s natural for a grown human to only be intimate with a talking animal? | 啊,你想想,一个成人仅和一个会说话的动物亲密, 这正常吗? |
[23:07] | Well, Freud said that the only unnatural sexual behavior was to have none at all. And after that, it’s just a question of opportunity and preference. | Freud 说不自然的性交行为是无性行为, 然后就仅仅是一个机会和个人选择问题。 |
[23:14] | And evidently, many prefer the feel of fur to the texture of human skin. | 而证据悉显示很多人选了毛发代替人类肌肤 |
[23:19] | Well, I like hairy chests, but I’m not about to bop a six-foot weasel. | 我喜欢有胸毛的,但不会是一只黄鼠狼. |
[23:26] | Bud is starting to look like a pretty bad cat. Trace from his costume. | Bud开始变成一只大坏猫。 他的动物装里留下的。 |
[23:33] | Well, identical to the trace we found in Rocky Raccoon’s vomit. Ipecac and civet oil. | 哦,和我们在Rocky Raccoon身上发现的呕吐物是一样的. Rocky Raccoon身上的吐根树和麝猫香 |
[23:40] | Well, that’s what you get for eating … | 那就是你要吃的。。。的后遗症 |
[23:49] | What kind of a knucklehead rolls into pd wearing pants with blood on them? | 哪种傻瓜会穿着带血印的裤子冲进去警察部呢? |
[23:55] | The kind that knows eventually, re going to want to talk to him. | 那种知道我们迟早会找他谈话的人. |
[23:58] | Yeah. Preemptive strike, huh? | 对,抢先袭击,啊? |
[24:01] | There’s only one drop here, and it originated on the inside of the cuff. I don’t think George knew he had blood on him. | 这仅有一滴血,来自裤子翻边. 我认为George不知道他裤子上有血印. |
[24:09] | We need to get this to Greg. | 我们要把这个拿给Greg. |
[24:11] | I was in that freezer. Man, there was spatter everywhere. Now, assuming that is al’s blood, how does George not get it on the outside of his pants? | 我在冷藏室,血溅得到处都是. 现在,假设那是A1的血, 怎么不会溅到George的裤子外面呢? |
[24:22] | Do you think George is telling the truth? | 你认为George说的是真话吗? |
[24:27] | Room temperature: 72 degrees. | 室温:72度. |
[24:30] | Okay … …fire in the hole. | 好。。。往孔里射吧。 |
[24:45] | That’s what blood spatter looks like at room temperature. | 那就是在室温下血液的喷溅形式. |
[24:48] | Now for the good stuff. Changing one variable. | 改一下变量. |
[24:54] | Dropping temperature to 22 degrees. | 将温度降到22度. |
[25:08] | That explains how only one drop of blood got on the inside of George’s pants. | 那就能解释怎么只有一滴血溅到George的裤子里面. |
[25:18] | When he left the freezer, the drop melted. | 当他离开冷藏室时,血滴溶化了. |
[25:22] | Shooter was standing in front of Al. A spatter went back and to the sides. | 枪手站在 Al 前面,血喷到后面,和旁边上. |
[25:27] | George is not the shooter. | George 不是那个枪手. |
[25:30] | So, who is the masked man? | 那么,那个蒙面人是谁呢? |
[25:34] | Well, Lone Ranger had Tonto. Some Doofus has George. | 嗯,Lone Ranger逮着Tonto,另一个抓住George |
[25:38] | Tape lifts from your suspect’s clothing, loaded with paint chips. | 从嫌犯的衣服上粘出来有很多颜料碎片. |
[25:42] | What kind? | 什么样的? |
[25:43] | Dual layers. The bottom one’s burgundy vehicle paint. | 双层的,底层是枣红色车用漆. |
[25:46] | Factory pigment used on 1984 Monte Carlo. | 在1984年Monte Carlo 颜料厂用过 |
[25:48] | What’s the top layer? | 顶层呢? |
[25:50] | In an unprecedented move, whoever it was painted over the burgundy with … want to venture a guess? | 史无前例,那人在枣红色上油了。。。想猜一猜吗? |
[25:58] | Bright blue house paint. Doofus. | 鲜艳的蓝色房用颜料。 没用的东西。 |
[26:01] | Why would somebody use house paint on a car? | 那人为什么会用房用漆去漆车呢? |
[26:04] | Maybe he remodeled the breakfast nook and had some left over. Who knows? I don’t try to figure out what people do anymore. | 也许他装修厨房是,剩下一些。 鬼知道呢。我不再去现象人们会干些什么样的事了。 |
[26:10] | That’s smart. Yeah, I know. | 很聪明。 是的。我知道。 |
[26:13] | Oil and water. Love to be there when his hood starts to peel. | 很明显,油水不溶。真想看看当他被说穿时的样子。 |
[26:17] | Okay, first things first. Let’s go find a car. Mm-hmm. | 好了。首要的事就是找到那辆车 嗯 |
[26:20] | Okay, bud, I’m going to get right to it. Bob Pitt’s semen was found all over your kitty costume. | 好的,Bud,我就直入主题了. 我们发现了鲍勃 Pitt 的精液布满了你的猫装。 |
[26:26] | You lied to us. You were doing a little more than grooming. | 你对我们撒了谎。你不只进行了受抚. |
[26:31] | It started as a skritch, then everyone got in a furpile and pretty soon, we were all yiffing. | 开始是爱抚,然后每个人都在做毛墩,扎堆在一起, 很快,我们都在”yiffing” |
[26:42] | I get “furpile.” Define “yiffing.” | 我理解做毛墩,但怎么解释”yiffing.”? |
[26:48] | In a furpile, when all the animals start rubbing and wiggling, some of them start to do things. | 在做毛墩时,当所有”动物”开始爱抚时,有些开始”做事”. |
[27:12] | The kind of things that leave semen on your fur? | 在你的动物装皮上留下精液的那种事? |
[27:15] | That never happened before. | 那以前从没发生过. |
[27:18] | Okay. That happened before. I know what you’re thinking. | 好吧,是发生过. 我知道你们在想什么. |
[27:22] | You couldn’t possibly. | 你不可能. |
[27:24] | I didn’t kill Rocky Raccoon. | 我没有杀Rocky Raccoon. |
[27:25] | Did you smear ipecac and civet oil on the back of your costume? | 你在你的猫装背后涂了麝猫香是吗? |
[27:28] | That’s crazy. I was there for the yiffing, and that’s all. Look, if I don’t have my costume on, I pretty much can’t get yiffed. | 哪里的傻话,我为了”yiffing”去那儿,仅此而已了。 想想,如果我没穿猫装的话,我就不能做”yiffing”的了。 |
[27:38] | Okay, Bud. We’re going to leave you some time to think about it. Enjoy your new costume. | 好的,Bud,我们将给你时间想一想 好好享受你的新装吧. |
[27:47] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[27:52] | Are you buying this guy? | 你信他吗? |
[27:55] | Oh, who the hell knows what goes on in a furpile? But if somebody doused their special scent on kitty’s back, I’m sure he’s going to want to know who did it. | 噢,谁知道做毛墩是怎么进行的呢?我肯定 如果有人在猫装背洒那特别的香料,他会想知道是谁做的。 |
[28:02] | Well, he gives us all the furnames of people in the pile. What are we going to do — put out an APB on Tom and Jerry? | 嗯,他告诉了我们所有做毛墩人的动物名字. 我们下一步怎么做 — 难道要玩”猫和老鼠”么? |
[28:09] | Maybe we just ask him where the hip, young plushy-on-the-go likes to hang out? | 也许我们问他那些毛娃娃喜欢在哪出没? |
[28:37] | Password, please? | 请说出密码 |
[28:40] | E-I-E-I-O? | E-I-E-I-O? |
[28:43] | This is a private party. | 这是个私人聚会. |
[28:45] | Uh, we have an invitation from the Las Vegas police department. | 噢,我们有拉斯维加斯警察局的邀请. |
[28:48] | Uh, okay. | 啊,好吧。 |
[29:06] | Whoa, Nellie! | 噢, Nellie! |
[29:10] | Is this a raid? | 是搜捕吗? |
[29:11] | It’s a homicide investigation. | 是一桩杀人案的调查。 |
[29:14] | Look, we need you to stop skritching or yiffing or whatever, take off your costumes, and tell us your names. | 听着,我们需要你们停止爱抚或”yiffing”等所有事, 脱下你们的动物装,报上名字. |
[29:32] | Ooh! These costumes are pretty marinated. Smokey could’ve used some deodorant. | 噢!这些动物装已被淹了很久了。 应该用些除臭剂的. |
[29:38] | Well, you know, pheromones are the basis for mammalian reproduction. When the female is in estrus, the male picks up on her come-get-me scent. | 你知道,信息是哺乳动物繁殖的基础. 当雌性在发情时,雄性会循着其发出的气味找到它. |
[29:48] | But most mammals only copulate seasonally. | 但多数哺乳动物仅在交配季里交配。 |
[29:52] | How boring. | 太寂寞了。 |
[29:54] | For some. | 对一些来说是的 |
[29:59] | No one else in that furpile threw up, right? | 没有别人在那做毛墩里呕吐了,对吧? |
[30:03] | Uh, Rocky was a target. | 嗯,目标就是Rocky |
[30:16] | Smell this. | 闻闻这. |
[30:25] | Civet oil and ipecac. | 麝猫香. |
[30:29] | So I guess we’re looking for a wolf… in wolf’s clothing. | 那我想我们在寻找一只狼…在狼装里. |
[30:35] | Mr. Lee, the concentration of ipecac and civet oil on your paws speaks to application, rather than accidental transfer. | 李先生,在你的动物装的爪子上有一定浓度的麝猫香, 代表着是有意地涂上去,而不是无意地粘上的。 |
[30:44] | Okay. Fine. I … I mixed up some ipecac and some civet oil and I-I … I rubbed it on Sexy … Sexy kitty. | 好吧,是的,我…我将树油和麝猫香混在一起, 我…我擦在性感花猫的动物装上. |
[31:02] | Why sexy kitty? | 为什么是性感花猫? |
[31:04] | ‘Cause rocky couldn’t get enough of her. | 因为 Rocky 对她太痴情了。 |
[31:06] | What did Rocky do to you? | Rocky 对你做了什么? |
[31:08] | He’s a raccoon. They’re all lowlifes. | 他是一只浣熊。他们都是些低等动物。 |
[31:12] | I mean, honestly, what do they do? | 老实说,我的意思是,他们都做什么? |
[31:15] | Screw … eat garbage … screw some more. | 干那丑事。。。吃垃圾。。。干更多的那丑事 |
[31:22] | Is this a, uh, general observation, or possibly a personal grievance? | 这是一种,嗯,大众看法或可能是一种个人偏见。 |
[31:29] | At last year’s convention, Rocky stole my girlfriend. | 上年的大聚会,Rocky抢走了我的女朋友。 |
[31:35] | And in the wild, wolves are monogamous, but raccoons are promiscuous. | 在野外,狼是一夫一妻制的,但浣熊是滥交的。 |
[31:40] | That’s right. | 是那样的。 |
[31:43] | And I just, I knew, I knew since Sexy Kitty was Rocky’s fave, | 而我仅仅,我知道,我知道Sexy Kitty是Rocky的最爱。 |
[31:49] | he’d have his filthy raccoon mouth all over her again this year. | 今年他又用他那肮脏的嘴在她身上卖弄。 |
[31:53] | All I wanted to do was make him sick enough so that he’d have to go home and stop cheating on my mate. | 我想做的就是令他感到不适, 那样,他就必须回家,而停止欺骗我的妻子。 |
[32:00] | Your ex-mate? | 你的前妻? |
[32:02] | Yes. I couldn’t take seeing what that wanna-be marsupial put her through. | 对,我不能看着她被毁掉。 |
[32:10] | My Linda Lamb deserved better. | 我的 琳达 羊羔应该得到更好的待遇。 |
[32:13] | Mr. Lee, you’re a wolf. How’d you end up with a lamb? | 李先生,你是一只狼。你怎么到头来和了一只羊羔呢? |
[32:17] | I used to work with Linda. | 我过去和她一起工作。 |
[32:21] | And one day, I found out about what she did on the weekends. | 一天,我发现她在周末做的事。 |
[32:27] | And she helped me … become who I am. | 她帮我。。。成为了现在的我。 |
[32:33] | I always knew that I was a … | 我往时总是知道我是一个。。。 |
[32:36] | something else. | 非人类的。 |
[32:39] | And … Linda made it real. | 然后。。。琳达使其成为现实。 |
[32:47] | She was one of a kind. | 没有其他人象她一样了。 |
[32:49] | Does, uh, Linda Lamb have a human last name? | 嗯,琳达羔羊 有一个人类的姓名吗? |
[32:55] | Jones. Why? | 琼斯,怎么了? |
[33:08] | Linda Jones is Linda Lamb. | 琳达琼斯 就是 琳达羔羊。 |
[33:11] | Damn it. This was here the whole time. | 见鬼。这东西就在这耗着。 |
[33:14] | Yeah, but evidence without context is not evidence. We had no reason to search the trunk. | 对,但没有内容的证据不是证据。 我们没有理由去调查车尾箱。 |
[33:19] | So she didn’t just hit rocky, she knew him. | 而她不只是撞了Rocky,她认识他的。 |
[33:23] | For the philandering raccoon that he was. | 为了最爱的浣熊。 |
[33:29] | Okay, assuming that Linda and Bob were heading home after Bob got sick at the hotel, how did he end up on the side of the road? | 好的,在鲍勃 呕吐后,假设 琳达 和 鲍勃 在回家路上, 他后来怎么在这边的路边呢? |
[33:40] | You ever have a car fight? | 你曾经在车里吵架么? |
[33:43] | You know, if a couple has any kind of history together, they know how to press each other’s buttons. | 你知道,如果一对男女曾经在一起, 他们会知道怎样会令对方恼怒的。 |
[33:48] | And you lock ’em up in a metal box with wheels on a bad night, they’re going to start pressing ’em. You follow? | 在一个已经不和谐的晚上,你将他们锁在车里, 他们会互相抓痛脚。你明白我说的? |
[33:55] | So, uh, either Bob told Linda to stop the car and let him out, or she told him to start walking? | 所以,嗯,或者 鲍勃 要 琳达 停车让他出去, 或 琳达 要他去自个儿走? |
[34:01] | Yes. That one. I mean, it’s bad enough that raccoon-boy blows his girlfriend off to go fur-piling — | 对,是的,我是说, 那个浣熊家伙耍开女朋友去做毛墩已经令琳达生气了。。。 |
[34:08] | he gets sick licking some nasty kitty and makes lambchop drive him home. | 当添到那肮脏的猫毛,他呕吐了, 还要小羊羔载他回家。 |
[34:15] | Which begs the question: Why did she turn the car around and head back toward the hotel? | 问题是:她为什么将车转头开回旅馆呢? |
[34:21] | Well, she wasn’t heading back to the hotel. She was heading back for him. | 她并没开向旅馆。 她开回去找他。 |
[34:24] | ‘Cause that’s how car-fights always end. After about a mile or two, you start to feel guilty that you’ve abandoned the person, and you turn around. | 因为在车里吵架,开了一两哩后, 你开始自责不应将他抛下,你就会掉头。 |
[34:32] | Except she didn’t plan on an 18-wheeler finishing her off. | 但她没有想到一辆 18 轮的大货车最后把她撞死。 |
[34:35] | Mack truck ex machina. | 重型卡车 |
[34:40] | But it still doesn’t explain how bob got shot in the back. | 但仍无法解释怎么不 鲍勃 在背后中枪的。 |
[34:43] | No … but I think I may know the last person who saw them alive. Why don’t we ask the valet if he saw some … furriest conventioneers? | 不。。。我想我或许知道谁看到他们最后一眼。我们为什么 不问一下停车管理员,看他是否看到一些。。。其他人 |
[34:58] | Hey, Sara, no luck on the car, but Hodges ran the gunstock adhesive. | 嘿,Sara,在车上没找到什么, 但Hodges化验了枪上的粘液。 |
[35:02] | It’s primarily an epoxy posisin with traces of styrene and benzyl peroxide and ground terra-cotta. | 主要用苯乙烯和苯甲基洒和棕橙色粉末。 |
[35:08] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 那对我来说是不是意味着什么呢? |
[35:10] | Terra-cotta’s the giveaway. It’s a granite glue. Granite glue? | 它是一种花岗岩胶。 花岗岩胶? |
[35:13] | Yeah. It’s used for adhering joints on big pieces of stone. | 对,它用于粘合大块的石头。 |
[35:16] | House paint on his car; granite glue on his gun… | 他车上的房用漆;枪上的花岗岩胶。。。 |
[35:19] | Well, he used what was available. That’s what people do. | 他利用已有的材料。 那是人们通常会做的。 |
[35:21] | Well, I understand the house paint, but where do you get granite glue? | 嗯,我明白那房用漆,但你怎么得到花岗岩胶呢? |
[35:23] | I already checked. There’s not too many places in clark county that specialize in granite installation, so… | 我已经查过了。不是很多专业花岗岩安装的在 Clark 郡, 因此。。。 |
[35:28] | Okay, I will bet you a double-double animal style that one of them employs a guy with a blue 1984 monte carlo. | 好,我敢打赌,他们雇了一个家伙, 开一辆蓝色1984 年的Monte Carlo 车。 |
[35:35] | That’s a bet. Excellent. | 说定了。 很好。 |
[35:42] | Damn straight I remember them. How often do you see a six-foot raccoon heaving out a car window? Dude was hammered, man. | 我当然记得他们了,不是经常可以看见六英尺长的 浣熊爬出车窗的?兄弟,那可是非寻相! |
[35:50] | His girl… she was pissed. | 他的女人。。。很生气。 |
[35:53] | Thank you. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢。你所说的非常有用。 |
[35:55] | All right, no problem. Hey, I got that. | 好吧,没问题,嘿,我来开那车。 |
[35:58] | So, there’s your car-fight. Now she thinks that he’s back on the booze, which he denies, but the sicker he gets, the more she this he’s lying. | 那是你的车中吵架,她想他在又去喝烂醉了, 而他否认了,但他越感不适,她就越觉得他在撒谎。 |
[36:07] | I can’t believe you’re drinking again. You promised. | 你又喝醉了。 你承诺过不再喝的。 |
[36:10] | I was not drinking. | 我没喝酒。 |
[36:15] | Must be food poisoning. | 一定是食物中毒。 |
[36:17] | Oh? Didn’t know they served food in a furpile. | 噢?我不知道他们动物做毛墩上供应食物的。 |
[36:20] | The righteously angry versus the wrongly accused. | 有理由的生气对错误的控诉。 |
[36:22] | And the battle’s just beginning. | 争吵才刚刚开始。 |
[36:24] | Would you just take off the mask and talk to me?! | 你能摘下面具和我说话吗? |
[36:28] | No, just pull over and let me out of the car! | 不行,停车,让我下车! |
[36:30] | You want out? Ah … | 你要出去? 啊。。。 |
[36:32] | Get out! Just get out! | 滚出去!快滚出去! |
[36:35] | Okay, so it makes sense up to that point, but then what? He gets out and … she shoots him? | 好的,到这里这就说得通了,但然后发生什么了? 他下了车就。。。她用枪打死了他? |
[36:43] | I’m not so sure that people who dress up like cuddly forest creatures carry guns. | 我不敢肯定那些可爱的东西会带枪。 |
[36:48] | You don’t think they allow plushies in the NRA? All right, then who shot him? | 你不认为他们在 NRA 允许毛娃娃? 对了,那是谁向他开枪呢? |
[36:53] | Well, we have a grassy knoll … but no Lee Harvey Oswald. | 嗯,我们不清楚。。。。。但不是Lee Harvey Oswald. |
[36:58] | You’re a triple threat — robbery, kidnapping, murder. | 你有三项罪 — 抢劫,绑架,谋杀。 |
[37:04] | Big & best foods, Al Sesto, George Bartell. Any of this resonate? | 想起什么了没? |
[37:11] | I don’t know no al sesto. | 我不认识什么 al sesto. |
[37:15] | Virgil, is that UR shotgun? We found it in your garage. If, uh, you look, you’ll see a chip in the stock. We found that in the freezer at the Big & Best foods. | Virgil,是你的霰弹枪吗?是在你车库里发现的。 仔细看你会看到一处掉了油漆的位置。 在Big and Best foods 的冷藏库里也发现的。 |
[37:27] | Is this your car? It was also in your garage. It has dual-layered paint, identical to the dual-layered paint chips we found on your kidnap victim. | 这是你的车吗?也在你的车库里。车刷了两层漆, 和你撕票的受害者身上发现的漆是一样的。 |
[37:37] | Anything to say, tough guy? | 硬汉子,还有要说的吗? |
[37:39] | Yeah. I want a lawyer. | 好吧,我要个律师。 |
[38:14] | Hey, Grissom. Over here. I found the bullet. | 嘿,Grissom. 我发现了那子弹。 |
[38:26] | Well done. So, we got a sick raccoon with an abdominal through-and-through who was shot from what appears to be a fairly steep trajectory. | 干得好。那,我们有了呕吐着的浣熊, 被子弹是以一个很陡的弹道击穿肚的浣熊。 |
[38:37] | So, either he was shot by a giant … or he was, uh, on all fours. | 那么,他是被巨人枪杀的,或他是,嗯,躺在地上了。 |
[38:48] | Or both. I mean, imagine looked like out here at night and from a distance. | 或者都是,我是说,试想在这里的晚上从远处看。 |
[39:01] | We’ve been looking for … a person who shot a person, but .. maybe we should be looking for a person who shot an animal. | 我们一直在找。。。开枪射人的人, 但。。。也许我们应该找一个枪杀一只动物的人。 |
[39:21] | Hey, Virgil. What are you doing here? | 嘿,Virgil. 你在这做什么? |
[39:26] | What am i doing here? Yeah. | 我在这做什么? 对。 |
[39:28] | Why, you guys know each other? Yeah, that’s my cousin. | 为什么,你们相互认识? 对,他是我表兄。 |
[39:30] | Pahrump? | |
[39:33] | My own blood, and you set me up. After I saved your ass. I should have shot you in that freezer. You son of a bitch! | 亲戚,你推我入圈套。我救了你这个蠢货。 我应该在冷藏库里毙了你。狗娘养的! |
[39:39] | Hey, hey! You looking for more time? Now come on. | 嘿,嘿!想蹲长些时间啊?快点。 |
[39:45] | Oh, man. I’m so stupid. | 噢,我真傻。 |
[39:51] | Ah, you’re not stupid. Man, your cousin just set you up. | 啊,你不傻。 你表弟放你进圈套。 |
[39:55] | Bowling night. | 保龄球之夜。 |
[39:57] | Is that where you told him about the vending machines? | 那是你告诉他有关售货机的地方? |
[39:59] | And Petey’s burger runs? | 还有Petey 经常会出去买汉堡? |
[40:02] | My own cousin. | 我的表弟啊。 |
[40:05] | Well … George, sometimes people, they, uh, disappoint us. | 哦。。。George,人有时候,他们, 嗯,是会让我们失望的。 |
[40:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:26] | How you doing? Can I help you? | 好吗?要帮忙吗? |
[40:28] | We’re with the Las Vegas crime lab. This your place? | 我们是拉斯维加斯犯罪行为实验室的。这是你的地方? |
[40:31] | Yeah. Must be here about that accident. Terrible thing. Like I said to the wife, the way these 18-wheelers fly down here ballin’ the Jack, | 对。肯定是关于那宗意外吧。可怕的事情。 就像我和妻子说,这些重型卡车就是开得太快了, |
[40:39] | I ain’t surprised. I’m surprised there ain’t more accidents. | 我并不惊奇。 我只是惊讶没有更多的事故。 |
[40:42] | Why don’t you give us a brief history of your evening? | 能给我们简述一下你那晚的事吗? |
[40:45] | Ah, well, I had dinner with the missus. Uh, fed the scraps to the dogs. | 啊,好,和我太太用完餐。 嗯,喂了狗。 |
[40:51] | Watched Jeopardy. Could hardly hear it, the dogs were, uh, so stirred up. | 看Jeopardy,听不到。 狗,嗯,在那狂吠 |
[40:56] | Went outside to take a look, spotted a coyote. This is my business. Purebreds. Wouldn’t want to lose one. | 我就出去看看,看到一只狼。 这是我的本事。纯种的,我不想失去任何一只。 |
[41:03] | So, I, uh, took care of it. Came back inside in time for Final Jeopardy. | 那,我,嗯,就完结了它。 回来刚好赶上决赛。 |
[41:11] | So the raccoon was mistaken for a coyote. You gotta be kidding me. | 所以那只浣熊被误认为是只狼。 你开玩笑吧。 |
[41:16] | He was dosed intentionally but killed accidentally. | 他被故意下药而后又被误杀。 |
[41:21] | We got the Ranger’s rifle, we collected a bullet at the scene, and ballistics made a match. | 我们取到了管理员的步枪, 在现场找到了一颗子弹,枪纹吻合。 |
[41:26] | Bob Pitt was sick when he got out of the car, wounded when he got onto the road, and dead when he hit the dirt. | 鲍勃 Pitt下车时在呕吐, 在公路上被车碰到,倒下时就死了。 |
[41:33] | Get out! Just get out! | 滚出去!快滚出去! |
[41:58] | Well, the rancher’s going to get off, Linda’s dead, and Wolfie … skates with a misdemeanor. | 好了,管理员将会被免罪, 琳达就死于车祸,而狼被误杀。 |
[42:06] | We took one look at those furry suits and thought “foul play,” but this was really just a domestic dispute gone mad. | 我们看了那些动物皮衣,也以为是误杀, 但这其实是家庭争吵造成的悲剧。 |
[42:13] | Hmm. Fur and loathing in Las Vegas. | 嗯,拉斯维加斯的皮毛悲剧。 |