时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (distant siren wails) | |
[00:07] | (helicopter whirring) | |
[00:12] | (distant bird screeches) | |
[00:15] | (thunder rumbles) | |
[00:18] | (engines rewing) | |
[00:39] | (yells) | |
[00:41] | (grunts) | |
[00:43] | Billie! (groaning) | 比莉! |
[00:45] | Oh, my God, Billie, | 噢,上帝.比莉 |
[00:48] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:49] | What did you hit? | 你撞到什么东西了? |
[00:54] | So, according to the girl, one minute | 据那个女孩说… |
[00:58] | she’s blasting through the mud and having fun, | 当她在泥地风驰电掣时 |
[01:01] | everything’s great, | 一切都还没事 |
[01:02] | the next thing she knows, | 紧接着… 她自己就躺在了污泥里 看到这些化学垃圾 |
[01:03] | she’s lying upside down in the dirt, | 她自己就躺在了污泥里 看到这些化学垃圾 |
[01:05] | staring at chemical waste. | |
[01:07] | She called Hazmat. | 于是她叫来化学清理员 |
[01:08] | Now, it’s not toxic. | 那不是有毒物质 |
[01:09] | They saw the barrel was buckling, | 桶当时是扣着的 |
[01:10] | they thought it might explode, so they opened it. | 他们担心它会爆炸 于是把它打开了 |
[01:14] | Ugh! | |
[01:15] | Yeah, whoa-ho. | 是的 |
[01:16] | (coughing) | |
[01:17] | Soap mummy. | “肥皂木乃伊” |
[01:19] | Adipocere, | 尸蜡 |
[01:20] | a.k.a. Mortuary wax. | 又称腐尸蜡 |
[01:22] | This is what you get when fatty tissue decomposes | 含脂肪组织在 缺氧的咸性环境下… |
[01:24] | in an alkaline environment with limited oxygen. | 腐烂分解后就会 变成这个样子 |
[01:27] | All you need is a little moisture | 只要有一点湿气… |
[01:29] | and enough time. | 和足够时间 |
[01:29] | Anaerobic bacteria digest body fats, | 厌氧细菌分解尸体脂肪 |
[01:33] | converting them into a waxy solid. | 把它们转化为蜡质固体 |
[01:35] | Kind of like the way they make vegetable shortening. | 这和提炼植物油有点相似 |
[01:38] | I may never eat another French fry. | 我也许不会再吃油炸食品了 |
[01:40] | How long you think he’s been in there? | 他在里面多长时间了? |
[01:42] | How do you know it’s a he? | 你怎么知道这是男性? |
[01:43] | Five, six weeks, minimum. | 至少有五到六个月 |
[01:44] | With all this wind and weather, | 刮风又下雨… |
[01:45] | any evidence of the dump is long gone. | 那些证据早就都没了 |
[01:49] | We got evidence. | 我们有证据 |
[01:51] | Signed, sealed and delivered. | 记录,密封,发送 |
[02:26] | Gentlemen, saponification occurs most frequently | 各位,最经常出现 皂化现象的… |
[02:31] | in infant burials. | 是婴儿的尸体 |
[02:31] | That’s because their bodies | 因为他们有很多脂肪 而他们的正常细菌丛… |
[02:32] | have more fat, and their bacterial flora | |
[02:35] | aren’t fully developed. | 还未完全发育 |
[02:38] | Slowly… | 慢一点 |
[02:40] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[02:42] | Huh. | |
[02:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[02:45] | Something for Catherine. | 这是给凯瑟琳的 |
[02:49] | All right, let’s pull the rest of this out. | 好了,把其它部分拖出来 |
[02:52] | Now, historically, | 在历史上… |
[02:53] | saponified corpses that maintain their physical features | 体格不发生变化的 皂化尸体… |
[02:56] | were looked upon as, uh, incorruptible, even saintly. | 被看作是高尚 甚至是圣洁的 |
[03:00] | So, when it happened to children, | 当这出现在儿童身上时… |
[03:03] | it just reinforced that notion. | 就更坚定了这个观点 |
[03:04] | Hand me that foot there, would you? | 把那个脚给我 |
[03:06] | Okay. (gagging) | 好了 |
[03:08] | You know, interestingly enough, | 有趣的是… |
[03:09] | since formaldehyde is alkaline and American caskets are sealed, | 因为甲醛属于咸,而美国人的 棺材都是密封的 |
[03:15] | there are more bodies in this country | 现在这个国家所出现的… |
[03:18] | turning to soap now | 皂化尸体… |
[03:19] | than at any other time in human history. | 比人类历史上任何 一个时期都要多 |
[03:22] | We are, in fact, | 实际上… 我们这里就是… |
[03:23] | the adipocere capital | 我们这里就是… |
[03:25] | of the world. | 尸蜡世界的“首都” |
[03:26] | USA… we’re number one. | 美国…我们是第一 |
[03:29] | (horns honking) | |
[03:33] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的? |
[03:34] | David lost a body? | 戴维搞丢了一具尸体? |
[03:36] | It happens. | 这确实发生了 |
[03:37] | When I was working in Minneapolis, | 当时我还在 明尼阿波利斯… |
[03:39] | we had two John Smiths come in on the same day. | 同一天中共运来两具尸体 |
[03:42] | Sent the wrong one back to Canada. | 错的那具送回了加拿大 |
[03:44] | Anyway, our body’s still in the morgue. | 不过,我们那具尸体 仍在太平间 |
[03:46] | David finally processed his ten card. | 戴维最后也把它 找回来了 |
[03:49] | Guy’s name is Keith Mercer. | 死者名叫基斯.梅瑟 |
[03:51] | When did he come in? | 他何时进来的? |
[03:52] | 11 days ago. | 11天之前了 |
[03:53] | Found him in an alley | 他是在弗里蒙特的一个 |
[03:54] | off of Fremont | |
[03:55] | in a pile of garbage next to the dumpster. | 垃圾场旁的垃圾堆里 被发现的 |
[03:58] | 11 days ago. | 11天之前 |
[03:59] | I guess we got no more crime scene to process, huh? | 也许,在案发现场 找不到什么证据了 |
[04:02] | Initially, the police thought he was homeless. | 起初,警察还以为 他是流浪汉 |
[04:06] | He hadn’t bathed, | 他没洗澡 |
[04:07] | no wallet, watch or keys, | 没钱包,手表或者钥匙 |
[04:09] | and he has scars on his lower legs. | 小腿上只有几个疤痕 |
[04:11] | And a nice laceration | 这里有一个… |
[04:12] | right here, with ecchymosis on his left temple. | 明显的伤口 左太阳穴上有淤斑 |
[04:15] | Yeah, cause of death was | 是的,死因是 被钝器击中头部 |
[04:17] | blunt force trauma to the head. | |
[04:18] | Could have been an accident. | 也许是个意外 |
[04:20] | Could have been a lot of things. | 也许有很多种原因 |
[04:23] | Evidence without context is ambiguous at best. | 无前后关系的证据 通常都不明确 |
[04:32] | Did you ever chop wood, split a log? | 你有没有砍过木头? |
[04:35] | I’ve seen it done. | 我见过而已 |
[04:36] | You should try it sometime. | 你应该去尝试一下 |
[04:38] | I find it relaxing. | 这很让人放松 |
[04:40] | Mm. | |
[04:41] | The blow here was delivered in a similar fashion. | 这个伤口的特点很相似 |
[04:45] | The temporal bone was hit, | 颞骨被击中… |
[04:46] | driven down hard. | 严重低陷 |
[04:48] | Upper palate smashed. | 上颚碎裂 |
[04:49] | Most of the teeth gone. | 很多牙齿都没了 |
[04:51] | What about the foot? | 那么这根腿呢? |
[04:53] | It looks as though that’s been sheared off. | 似乎是被齐根切断的 |
[04:55] | Yeah, by something fast and powerful. | 是被某样快速 而强劲的东西 |
[04:57] | Industrial accident? | 劳工意外? |
[04:58] | No, industrial accidents are messy. | 不,劳工意外的 伤口很杂乱 |
[05:01] | These cuts are too clean. | 这些切口却很平整 |
[05:03] | My guess… | |
[05:04] | single impact. | 是一击而下 |
[05:05] | How about an axe then? | 会不会是把斧子? |
[05:07] | Possible. I’ll cast the tool marks. | 也许.我会做 模型来对比的 |
[05:09] | Body in a drum in the middle | 尸体被放在半山腰的 一个桶里 |
[05:11] | of the mountains. | |
[05:12] | Well, if the head and hands were missing, | 如果头和双手都不见… |
[05:15] | I’d be saying mob hit. | 也许是暴徒所为 |
[05:16] | Could be ritual mutilation or fetish murder. | 也许是某种“邪教谋杀” |
[05:18] | So, ID from dental records is out. | 靠牙齿验证身份的 可能性已经没有 |
[05:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:22] | How about DNA? | 那DNA呢? |
[05:23] | Bone marrow may still be viable. | 骨髓也许还能提取到 |
[05:25] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这样想的 |
[05:27] | The preferred sample is a large bone | 最好就是选一块 有关节的大骨头 |
[05:29] | with a portion of joint, | |
[05:30] | then we freeze, grind and sequence. | 接着把它冷冻 碾碎后化验 |
[05:33] | Want a breast or thigh? | 胸还是大腿? |
[05:34] | It’s your kitchen. | 这是你的“厨房” |
[05:37] | (whirring) | |
[05:39] | Hey, Sara, I don’t want to cross any lines here, | 莎拉,我不是 想多管闲事… |
[05:42] | but, uh, I’ve got this buddy | |
[05:43] | who’s not going out with anybody… | 我那朋友很少外出 |
[05:45] | No. No, no, forget it. | 不…算了吧 |
[05:47] | Hey, Grissom bailed. | 嘿,格里森出去了. 你们和我来吧 |
[05:49] | You guys are with me. | |
[05:51] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:52] | He’s a cool guy. No. | -他人不错-不 |
[05:53] | I mean, you don’t… No, Nick. | -我是说你不要… -不,尼克 |
[05:54] | Listen, just hear me out for a second. | 你先听我说完 |
[06:43] | (grinding) | |
[06:56] | (high-pitched whirring) | |
[07:43] | Gone but not forgotten. | 消失却不会忘却 |
[07:48] | DNA hit on the soap mummy? | 尸体的DNA有结果了吗? |
[07:51] | Yeah. His name was Christian Cutler. | 有了,他叫 克里斯丁.卡勒 |
[07:52] | You got to love OODIS. | CODIS真是神奇 [DNA联合检索系统] |
[07:53] | What’s his felony? | 他犯了什么罪? |
[07:54] | He wasn’t in OODIS. | CODIS里没有他. 在国防部档案库里查到的 |
[07:55] | Department of Defense Registry. | |
[07:57] | He was in the Army. | 他曾当过兵. 是个E-5军士… |
[07:59] | An E-5 sergeant, | |
[08:00] | honorably discharged three years ago. | 三年前光荣退役 |
[08:02] | The guy drove tanks. | 他是开坦克的 |
[08:04] | Well, that fits. | 那就对了 |
[08:05] | You know that fraternity ring? | 知道那个兄弟会戒指吗? 其实它并不是 |
[08:06] | It’s not a fraternity ring. | |
[08:07] | Omega Zeta Alpha is a mechanical engineering | “欧米茄泽塔”是个 搞机器人的团体 |
[08:10] | honor society. | |
[08:11] | Hard-core mechie. | 超级机械员 |
[08:12] | Hey, hey… | 嘿… |
[08:13] | want to know where his drum came from? | 想知道那个桶 从哪儿来吗? |
[08:15] | (distant siren wails) | |
[08:18] | Chemical companies serialize all their shipping containers. | 化学公司的运输罐 都有序列号 |
[08:21] | That way, if hazardous waste ends up where it shouldn’t be, | 如果有毒废料 不在它该在的地方 |
[08:24] | they know where it came from. | 那就能查出它来自哪儿 |
[08:25] | (loud techno music playing) | 这地方真像个仓库 |
[08:26] | This place seems lively for a warehouse. | 这地方真像个仓库 |
[08:28] | A good place for a rave, though. | 但却是个狂欢的好地方 |
[08:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:31] | The cover’s 25 bucks | 门票是25块 |
[08:33] | each. | 每人 |
[08:34] | I got a coupon. | 我有“优惠券” |
[08:35] | (crashing and loud music playing) | |
[08:39] | One minute to go, | 还剩下一分钟 |
[08:41] | and Slaughter the Bot pulls into the lead! | “屠夫”一直杀将过来! |
[08:43] | Robot Rumble. | 机器人搏斗 |
[08:44] | Demolition derby by remote control. | 通过遥控器操纵 |
[08:47] | They got a show on cable TV. | 有线电视上有直播 |
[08:48] | And here comes Spiker Chick. | 这边杀来了“长钉小鸡” |
[08:50] | The death blade goes up, and the death blade comes down. | 死亡之刀举起 然后重重敲落 |
[08:54] | Oh! Slaughter the Bot is made | “屠夫”是用钛金属做成 |
[08:56] | of titanium, but how much damage can he take? | 但它到底能承受 多大的打击? |
[09:03] | Uh-oh, it looks like a jam-up, but with this much horsepower, | 它好像遇到了麻烦 在这样强劲的马力下… |
[09:08] | it won’t last long. | 它坚持不了多久了 |
[09:10] | Slaughter’s driving Yellow Belly into the wall, | “屠夫”把“黄蛇” 逼到了墙壁那里 |
[09:13] | trying to shake him off. | 试图把它大卸八块 |
[09:15] | Oh, it’s mayhem in the middle. | 它中部受了狠狠一击 |
[09:18] | Yeah! Yeah! | 加油! |
[09:19] | …on his back, taking a pounding. | 接着是背部受了一击 |
[09:21] | Watch out for Spiker Chick with the death blade. | 小心“长钉小鸡”的 死亡之刀 |
[09:25] | Oh, no! We got a Spiker Chick sandwich! | 噢,不!“长钉小鸡” 被双面夹击! |
[09:30] | Spiker Chick is going for Slaughter. | “长钉小鸡”跟 “屠夫”打得不可开交 |
[09:33] | Oh, again and again! | 一次又一次! |
[09:35] | Oh, and in a dazzling array of skill and deception… | 它们的招数真是 让人眼花缭乱 |
[09:40] | Metal weapons, | 金属武器 |
[09:41] | money, competition, testosterone. | 钱,竞赛,睾丸激素 |
[09:45] | We got a roomful of murder suspects. | 还有满屋子的 谋杀嫌疑人 |
[09:49] | Your winner: | 胜者是… |
[09:51] | Slaughter the Bot! | “屠夫” |
[09:53] | Whoo! Whoo-whoo! | |
[09:58] | (beeping) | |
[10:03] | Bots fight all over the country, | 机器人打遍全国… |
[10:05] | on TV, all over the world. | 还出现在全世界 电视节目上 |
[10:07] | This is an informal venue | 这是个非正式的场所… |
[10:09] | where competitors can come | 竞争者可拿自己的 机器人来这儿比赛 |
[10:10] | to hone their skills and their machines. | |
[10:12] | You have a gaming license? | 你有赌博执照吗? |
[10:14] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[10:15] | See, I just put on a show. | 我只是直播比赛 |
[10:16] | If people bet, that’s their business. | 如果别人下注 那是他们的事 |
[10:17] | You’re the only house in Vegas that doesn’t take a cut. | 这是维加斯唯一 不用纳税的赌场 |
[10:19] | Hey, my daddy ran an independent shipping company. | 我爸爸经营过 一家运输公司 |
[10:22] | He ran it right into the ground. | 结果却一败涂地 |
[10:23] | He died broke, but he left me | 他破产后死了… |
[10:24] | a bunch of empty warehouses. | 但他留给了我一个空仓库 |
[10:26] | I needed revenue, | 我需要谋生 |
[10:27] | so I developed a new market. | 于是我就开展了 这个新市场 |
[10:28] | Hey, Jimbo, you looked ferocious out there. | 金鲍,你的“伙计” 真是凶猛 |
[10:30] | Thanks, Ginger. | 谢了,金吉尔 |
[10:31] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[10:32] | Yeah, but I like a guy who goes down with style. | 是的,但我喜欢 输得有骨气的人 |
[10:38] | Look available, be unobtainable. | 说来容易,做到却难 |
[10:40] | Keeps them coming back for more. | 为了让他们继续来参赛 |
[10:42] | Want to tell me | 能否告诉我这是 怎么回事吗? |
[10:43] | what this is all about? | |
[10:47] | That’s Chris Cutler. | 克里斯丁.卡勒 |
[10:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[10:50] | We found his body | 我们是在这仓库的一个 化学废料桶里发现他尸体的 |
[10:52] | stuffed in a chemical waste drum from this warehouse. | |
[10:54] | When was the last time you saw Christian? | 你最后一次见到 克里斯丁是何时? |
[10:57] | God, about six weeks ago. | 好像是六个星期之前 |
[11:00] | Robot Rumble, big free-for-all. | 机器人大战,可自由参赛 |
[11:05] | Smash-N-Burn was on fire that night. | “粉碎狂人” 那晚非常火爆 |
[11:08] | Dismantled three or four bots. | 连斩了三到四个机器人 |
[11:11] | Yeah! (laughing) | 好啊! |
[11:14] | He had the kind of night | 他那晚的战绩… |
[11:15] | that most of these boys dream about. | 是绝大多数 这些人所梦想的 |
[11:16] | Using the thing that he built | 拿着自己做的机器人… |
[11:18] | to destroy the thing that the other guy built. | 去摧毁别人做的机器人 |
[11:21] | It’s a basic male drive. | 这是最基本的动力 |
[11:23] | That kind of puts that whole | 那就驱使他们追求 一个杀伤力更大的… |
[11:24] | weapons of mass destruction thing | |
[11:25] | into perspective. | 摧毁武器 |
[11:27] | I take it this Chris was not well liked. | 我想,克里斯丁 一定不大受欢迎 |
[11:31] | Let me put it to you this way… | 我这么跟你说吧… |
[11:33] | nobody likes a winner who needs | 没人喜欢一个胜利者 把胜利建立在自己身上 |
[11:35] | to shove it in your face. | |
[11:36] | We’re going to need you | 我们需要你确认那晚 跟他比赛的人 |
[11:37] | to identify the guys he fought with that night. | |
[11:39] | As well as their bots. | 还有他们的机器人 |
[11:40] | We can’t have a murder without a murder weapon. | 调查谋杀案不能没有凶器 |
[11:43] | We’ll take them all. | 我们都要 |
[11:47] | Keith went to Yosemite to climb El Capitan. | 基斯去了约塞米蒂公园爬 “射击星”[著名花岗岩] |
[11:51] | The Shield Headwall. | 还有“盾牌岩墙” |
[11:54] | Did you go with him? | 你和他一起去的? |
[11:55] | I drove to Taos to see my sister. | 我开车到陶斯去看我姐姐 |
[11:58] | And got back when? | 何时回来的? |
[11:59] | Ten days ago. | 十天之前 |
[12:00] | Keith’s gear was in the living room, but he wasn’t there. | 基斯的装备都放在 客厅里,但他不在 |
[12:03] | What did you do then? | 当时你怎么做了? 我给他手机打电话 |
[12:04] | I called his cell phone. | 我给他手机打电话 |
[12:05] | I called his office. | 给他办公室打电话 |
[12:07] | And then I called the Park Service, and all they said | 然后给公园管理处 打电话.他们只是说… |
[12:10] | was that Keith had been by to pick up his permit. | 基斯确实进到公园里了 |
[12:12] | So then I checked the hospitals up there and nothing. | 于是我打电话到医院查 但毫无音讯 |
[12:15] | And then I called the hospitals in Vegas. | 我还打过电话 到维加斯的医院 |
[12:19] | And then I called the police. | 最后就报了警 |
[12:21] | I did everything I could do and nobody would pay attention. | 我什么都做了 但却没人关心这件事 |
[12:26] | Mrs. Mercer… | 梅瑟夫人… |
[12:29] | you have my attention. | 我关心这件事 |
[12:32] | And I’d like to see your house. | 我想去你家里看看 |
[12:38] | Looks like his gear’s all here. | 他的装备都在这里 |
[12:42] | I don’t see a sleeping bag, though. | 但我看不到睡袋 |
[12:45] | It looks like someone | 似乎有人清洗过这里 |
[12:46] | was trying to clean up, too, | |
[12:48] | but forgot to use | 但忘了用他们的 “墨菲油香皂” |
[12:49] | their Murphy’s Oil Soap. | |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:53] | Luminol. | 发光氨 |
[13:07] | You called it. | 你说对了 |
[13:08] | Positive for blood. | 确实有血迹 |
[13:28] | And a trail of bloody footprints. | 一个沾有血迹的鞋印 |
[13:30] | I may have blood here, too. | 这里也许也有血迹 |
[14:16] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[14:18] | I think I might have just found our murder weapon. | 我似乎找到凶器了 |
[14:23] | Spiker Chick, | “长钉小鸡” |
[14:25] | Donsueme, | “战斗狂人” |
[14:27] | Slaughter 10? | “屠夫十号”? |
[14:29] | You really think one of these things killed your vic? | 你真认为死者是 它们其中一个杀的? |
[14:32] | They’re fast, they’re powerful, | 它们速度快,动力强 |
[14:33] | and the weapon characteristics fit, | 武器的特征也很相似 |
[14:35] | so I can’t rule them out. | 我不能排除这些可能性 |
[14:37] | Well, you know what they say… | 那些人常说… |
[14:38] | it’s what’s on the inside that counts. | 秘密玄机都在里面 |
[14:40] | (drill whirs) | |
[14:42] | Well put. | 好了 |
[15:19] | I got blood. | 我发现血迹了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, join the club. | 果不其然 |
[15:22] | I’ll take these to Greg. | 我把这些拿去给格雷格 |
[15:24] | I’ll get going on the tool marks. | 我来做凶器平面浇模 |
[15:38] | (saw whirs) | |
[16:39] | Any luck? | 有发现吗? |
[16:41] | No. | 没有 |
[16:41] | Tool marks don’t match the vic’s wounds. | 模型和死者伤口不吻合 |
[16:44] | Mm. | |
[16:44] | Could have saved you the time. | 也许不用浪费时间了 |
[16:46] | DNA beats tool marks every time, you know. | DNA检验比这些管用 |
[16:49] | I ran your blood samples. | 我检验过血液样本了 |
[16:51] | Got a match, all three of them. | 所有三个都吻合 |
[16:54] | Victim’s blood, | 死者的血 |
[16:55] | on three different parts from three different bots? | 三个不同机器人 上面都有血迹? |
[16:59] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[17:00] | Well, where did the parts come from? | 别忘了这些东西 从哪儿来的? |
[17:08] | I buy and sell and trade parts all the time. | 我一直都在买卖零件 |
[17:11] | From all over the place. | 从各个地方买来 |
[17:12] | Salvage yards, swap meets, eBay. | 打捞公司 交换市场,“伊贝公司” |
[17:13] | They usually have blood on them? | 它们上面通常都有血迹? |
[17:15] | I don’t check. | 我没仔细看过 |
[17:15] | Doesn’t matter if they’re clean or dirty, | 它们是脏是净并不重要 只要能用就行 |
[17:17] | only that they work. | |
[17:18] | Look, me and Chris are partners. | 我和克里斯丁是搭档 |
[17:20] | I built the bot, he drove it. | 我做机器人,他来操纵 |
[17:22] | We kicked ass, made good cash. | 我们并肩作战 一起赚大钱 |
[17:24] | Why would I want him dead? | 我为何想要他死? |
[17:28] | You know, Brian, | 你知道,布赖恩… |
[17:30] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[17:32] | your best buddy drops off | 你最好的伙计消失 在这个世上… |
[17:33] | the face of the Earth | |
[17:34] | for six weeks… | 已经六星期了 |
[17:38] | You get a call or e-mail | 你是否接到电话 和电子邮件… |
[17:39] | or postcard? No. | -或者明信片?-没有 |
[17:41] | But you care so much about him | 但是,你那么关心他… |
[17:43] | that you do absolutely nothing to find out what happened. | 却没有做任何事 去查明究竟 |
[17:46] | You can understand why we’re here, so straighten us out. | 你也知道我们来的原因 你就实话直说吧 |
[17:48] | There was nothing weird about Chris being gone like that. | 克里斯丁一声不吭地走 这并不奇怪 |
[17:52] | He did stage effects for Pyrotechnica. | 他为“派罗公司” 表演过节目 |
[17:54] | Had some pretty good tunes. | 也作过几首很好的曲子 |
[17:56] | Worth listening to. | 很值得一听 |
[17:58] | Or not. Anyway… | 或者不是.不过… |
[17:59] | when Chris is on the road | 克里斯丁外出时… |
[18:00] | he’s a vapor trail. | 他就像消失一样 |
[18:02] | He’s not a phone call kind of guy. | 他不是那种 喜欢带手机的人 |
[18:04] | That’s a nice ATV. | 这辆山地车真不错 |
[18:05] | You ever take it to the mountains? | 你开着它去过山上吗? |
[18:08] | Yeah, sometimes. | 是的,偶尔去 |
[18:08] | I, uh, I dabble in ambient music. | 我对音乐也有所涉猎 |
[18:11] | She wants her daddy. | 她想要爸爸 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I get some pretty good samples | 在山上灵感会更好一点 |
[18:14] | out in the mountains, especially at night. | 尤其在晚上的时候 |
[18:17] | (baby crying) | |
[18:19] | Oh. Shh, shh, shh. | |
[18:22] | You know, you got a lot of hobbies, Brian. | 你的业余爱好 可真多,布赖恩 |
[18:25] | Oh, you don’t have hobbies, you go nuts. | 如果没有爱好 人肯定会发疯的 |
[18:27] | Human beings are designed to make things. | 人天生就是创造东西的 |
[18:29] | It’s hard-wired into our brains. | 这在我们 脑海中根深蒂固 |
[18:32] | We make things and build things to make more things. | 我们做东西 来创造更多东西 |
[18:34] | It’s what sets us apart from the other animals. | 这也把我们和 其它动物区别开来 |
[18:36] | Except monkeys. Primates in general, I guess. | 除了猴子这类的 灵长目动物 |
[18:39] | Brian, Brian. | 布赖恩 |
[18:40] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[18:41] | Hobbies take up space. | 业余爱好也需要空间 |
[18:42] | You, uh, you don’t seem to have a whole lot of that here. | 你这里的空间似乎 并不是很大 |
[18:45] | Do you have a workshop? | 你有工作间吗? |
[18:46] | Uh, I rent a space. | 我租了一个 |
[18:48] | (saw whirring) | |
[18:54] | All right, guys, we got to clear the room. | 好了,伙计们. 我们要检查这里 |
[18:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 大家都到外面去 |
[18:59] | Excuse me, bud, you want to shut that down? Yeah. | -伙计,把那东西 关掉好吗?-好的 |
[19:02] | Need you guys all here to clear outside. | 请你们都到外面去 |
[19:04] | Step out, would you? | 请出去,好吗? |
[19:05] | (chuckling) Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[19:07] | Slow day oppressing the weak? | 进度又要延迟了 |
[19:10] | Don’t scuff your jackboots, Heir Commissar. | 别拖着你的长统靴,艾尔 |
[19:12] | Just keep moving. | 快一点 |
[19:15] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿,尼克 |
[19:22] | All right, we’re all clear. | 好了,人都出来了 |
[19:24] | Is this a machine shop | 这是修理车间… |
[19:26] | or a junkyard? | 还是废物回收站? |
[19:28] | I guess, this is what passes for pinups for these guys. | 似乎这些东西 是那些人的最爱 |
[19:40] | This is Brian’s bot right here. | 这是布赖恩的机器人 |
[19:42] | Smash-N-Burn. | “粉碎狂人” |
[19:45] | And it’s got a spinning weapon. | 它还有把旋转武器 |
[19:47] | I’ll take it in for tool marks. | 我要做个 模型来验证一下 |
[19:51] | It’s missing parts, too. | 还少了几个零件 |
[20:02] | So this is Hammer of God. | 这是“天神之锤” |
[20:05] | Or at least what’s left of it. | 或者是它的残骸 |
[20:09] | Hammer of God is against the ropes. | “天神之锤”被大卸八块 |
[20:13] | Rust stain. | 锈迹 |
[20:27] | 23 inches. | 23英寸 |
[20:29] | That’s standard diameter | 这可是55加仑 圆桶的标准尺寸 |
[20:31] | for a 55-gallon drum. | |
[20:47] | (metallic clink) | |
[20:54] | Catherine, I’ve got spatter. | 凯瑟琳,这里有血迹 |
[20:56] | (saw whirring and man screaming) | |
[20:58] | I think we’ve got our murder scene. | 我想我们找到 案发现场了 |
[21:01] | I think we just got Ginger. | 我们似乎也找到 金吉尔了 |
[21:06] | (distant siren wails, horn honks) | |
[21:09] | We traced the machine shop back through a holding corporation. | 我们通过一个控股公司 找到了那个修理车间 |
[21:13] | To me. | 是我的 |
[21:14] | I own it. | 那是我的 |
[21:15] | It’s a rental property. | 这是用来出租的 |
[21:16] | It’s a good one. | 那里很不错 |
[21:17] | It’s popular with the bot boys. | 他们都很喜欢那里 |
[21:18] | I would have told you if you’d bothered to ask. | 既然你问到 我也就跟你说吧 |
[21:21] | Well, we found this | 在布赖恩的工作台… |
[21:22] | in Brian’s station… your fingernail. | 我们找到了这个… 你的指甲 |
[21:26] | They break. | 它断了 |
[21:28] | Yeah, they also scratch. | 是的,也被刮花了 |
[21:29] | There were skin scrapings under the nail. | 指甲下发现有皮质层碎屑 |
[21:31] | We tested the epithelials. | 我们检验过了 |
[21:33] | They’re Christian Cutler’s. | 那些碎屑是 克里斯丁.卡勒的 |
[21:35] | Your shop, | 你的车间 |
[21:38] | your fingernail, | 你的指甲 |
[21:39] | your waste drum with a dead guy in it. | 还有你那装有 尸体的圆桶 |
[21:41] | I stop by every now and then | 我偶尔都会过去那里… |
[21:43] | to make sure my clients are happy. | 看看我的客户是否满意 |
[21:45] | Chris was there alone one night working. | 克里斯丁喜欢晚上 一个人工作 |
[21:48] | He kind of got the wrong idea. | 他坏主意很多 |
[21:50] | Play time. | 玩耍时间 |
[21:52] | No, Chris, knock it off. It’s not funny. | 不,克里斯,快停下 这可不好玩 |
[21:53] | Shoving that rack in my face ain’t too funny, either. | 推倒了我的架子 可也不是闹着玩的 |
[21:56] | Stop it! Knock it off! | 够了,住手! |
[21:59] | And you didn’t think this was… worth mentioning? | 你不觉得这件事 值得跟我们提吗? |
[22:02] | Hey, you guys asked me | 嘿,你们只问我最后 一次见到他是何时 |
[22:04] | when I saw him last. | |
[22:04] | This happened the day before the big free-for-all. | 这发生在大型自由 参赛的前一晚 |
[22:08] | So, that’s the price of doing business? | 那就是你的经营之道? |
[22:11] | Yeah, you could call it that. | 是的,你可以这样说 |
[22:12] | Here’s the way | 或许我更想说… |
[22:13] | I’d call it… | |
[22:14] | Give me that, you son of a bitch. | 把它给我,混蛋 |
[22:17] | Hey, hey easy with that. | 嘿,小心点 |
[22:20] | (screaming) | |
[22:20] | Listen, I let the geeks fantasize about me. | 我是很欢迎玩 那些东西的人 |
[22:23] | And most of them are harmless, | 他们绝大多数都是好人 |
[22:25] | happy to stare and then go home and spank the monkey | 比赛完之后就会 拍拍屁股走人 |
[22:28] | like good little college boys. | 就像自觉的大学生一样 |
[22:30] | But Chris was a dumb, vicious Army grunt. | 但克里斯是个鲁莽 没文化的大兵 |
[22:34] | And maybe I wasn’t as careful around him | 也许在他身边时 我没有处处提防… |
[22:36] | as I should have been, | |
[22:37] | but that doesn’t mean that I killed him. | 但这并不代表我杀了他 |
[23:45] | Mrs. Mercer, we found this statue | 梅瑟太太,我们 在你家的壁炉上… |
[23:47] | on your mantle. | 找到这个雕像 |
[23:49] | It had your fingerprints on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[23:51] | It was a wedding gift. | 这是个结婚礼物 |
[23:52] | Well, we also found your husband’s blood | 我们还在雕像的基座底下… |
[23:56] | on the base of it. | 发现你丈夫的血迹 |
[24:00] | Did you touch or move this statue | 最近这十天以来… |
[24:01] | at any time in the last ten days? | 你是否碰过这个雕像? |
[24:03] | Keith hated that thing. | 基斯讨厌这东西 |
[24:05] | He was always trying to toss it. | 他一直想把它扔掉 |
[24:06] | When I came home, I found it on the floor. | 我回家时 就看到它在地板上 |
[24:10] | I thought he’d put it there. | 我还以为是他扔的 |
[24:12] | I found it in the hall closet, in the garage. | 我曾看到它放在储物柜里 |
[24:15] | I even found it in the car once. | 也曾看到它放在车里 |
[24:17] | It was like a game for us. | 这就像我们的一个游戏 |
[24:21] | Look, I came to you. | 我来找过你们 |
[24:24] | You guys have been giving me the runaround | 你们却找各种 借口来搪塞我… |
[24:27] | for over a week. | 都快一个星期了 |
[24:27] | Could you tell us | 能否告诉我们… |
[24:29] | what you kept in this box? | 这盒子里装的是什么? |
[24:36] | We inherited a coin collection, and we figured… | 那是我们珍藏的 钱币,我们想… |
[24:41] | we’d save it for a rainy day. | 把它留到困难时再用 |
[24:46] | (beeps) | |
[24:50] | No “Cutler-comma-Christian.” | 没有“克里斯丁.卡勒” |
[24:53] | Ring’s not his. | 戒指不是他的 |
[24:55] | Never went to college. | 从没念过大学 |
[24:57] | That part wasn’t in his service record. | 他的服役档案中 也没提到这事 |
[24:59] | Scroll up. | 继续查,看看K名单 |
[25:00] | Check the K’s. | |
[25:06] | Hmm. | |
[25:07] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[25:10] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[25:15] | The rings belongs to you, Brian. | 这戒指是你的,布赖恩 |
[25:17] | You must have dropped it | 一定是在把你朋友 尸体放进圆桶时弄掉的 |
[25:17] | when you stuffing your buddy’s corpse into a barrel. | |
[25:20] | (panting) | |
[25:23] | Here’s the way this is going to play out. | 事情的真相就是如此 |
[25:25] | This is the best-case scenario. | 真是个精彩情节 |
[25:27] | We arrest you for murder. | 我们以谋杀罪名逮捕你 |
[25:28] | The, uh, the jury likes your face, | 陪审团也会 “喜欢”你这张脸… |
[25:30] | and, uh, you get Man One. | 而他们也会对你 “重轻发落” |
[25:31] | Then you get to spend the next 15 years | 接下来的十五年里… |
[25:34] | staring at your wife and kid through a wire glass window. | 你只能透过铁窗来 看你的妻子和女儿了 |
[25:38] | Maybe if you’re lucky, uh… | 幸运点的话… |
[25:41] | when you get out, | 你出狱时… |
[25:42] | you can take her to the prom. | 还可带着她去参加舞会 |
[25:48] | She’s going to be so proud of her daddy. | 她会很为自己 父亲“自豪”的 |
[25:51] | (sobbing) | |
[25:53] | (sobbing) | |
[26:01] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[26:03] | You want a tissue or something? | 需要纸巾吗? |
[26:07] | No. | 不 |
[26:09] | Hmm. | |
[26:13] | We were in the shop. | 我们当时在车间里 |
[26:14] | It was real late, no one else there. | 当时很晚了 那里没有别人 |
[26:17] | I’d made some changes to Smash-N-Burn’s program. | 我给“粉碎狂人”的 程序作了点改进 |
[26:22] | We were testing them out. | 于是我们就进行测试 |
[26:24] | Smash was acting… really flaky. | 那机器似乎有点 不对劲 |
[26:27] | Sluggish, and then… | 行动迟缓,接着… |
[26:30] | (screaming) | |
[26:32] | It just went crazy. | 它完全失控了 |
[26:36] | With all that blood. | 到处都是血 |
[26:38] | And… Chris… | 而克里斯… |
[26:40] | in the middle of it just lying there. | 也随之倒在了那里 |
[26:43] | I had to make it go away. | 我要把尸体搬走 |
[26:48] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[26:50] | Hey, Brian. | 嘿,布赖恩 |
[26:51] | If it was an accident, why didn’t you report it? | 如果这是意外 你为何没报警? |
[26:54] | It was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[26:56] | I was… I was so scared. | 我当时…很害怕 |
[26:59] | You disposed of the body. | 但你把尸体处理了 |
[27:01] | Cleaned up the scene, dismantled the bot, | 清洗了现场,把 机器人给拆除之后… |
[27:04] | and sold the parts. | 又把零件卖给别人 |
[27:06] | All I could think about was my wife, | 我当时就只想到 自己的妻子… |
[27:08] | and my little girl. | 还有我的小女儿 |
[27:10] | My little girl. | 我的小女儿 |
[27:11] | I didn’t want to lose them. | 我不想失去她们 |
[27:14] | You got to believe me. | 你们要相信我 |
[27:15] | It was an accident. | 这真是个意外 |
[27:17] | (sobbing) | |
[27:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[27:19] | (sobbing) | |
[27:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[27:24] | The bank flagged Keith Mercer’s ATM card. | 银行没收到 基斯.梅瑟的信用卡 |
[27:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:27] | Somebody tried to use it. | 有人试图使用它 |
[27:29] | (laughs) | |
[27:30] | I guess the machine ate it, huh? | 一定是被机器 吞掉的,对吗? |
[27:31] | Yeah, but we got the stomach contents. | 是的.不过上面 发现了指纹 |
[27:34] | Wicked. | 很好 “犯罪记录:公众场合 醉酒;攻击殴打他人” |
[28:10] | (beeping) | |
[28:14] | (beeps) | |
[28:18] | (beeping) | |
[28:20] | (beeping) | |
[28:29] | You’re not Keith Mercer, but you have been | 你不是基斯.梅瑟. 但你却使用他的… |
[28:32] | using his credit cards. | 信用卡 |
[28:33] | Do you care to tell us about that? | 能说说这是怎么回事吗? |
[28:35] | He lent me his stuff, told me | 他把这东西 借给我,跟我说… |
[28:37] | to have a good time. | 让我好好玩乐 |
[28:38] | When did he tell you this? | 他何时跟你说的? |
[28:41] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[28:42] | Yesterday? | 昨天? |
[28:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[28:44] | Mr. Mercer’s been in the morgue for ten days. | 梅瑟先生在太平间 已经躺了十天了 |
[28:47] | So unless you were at a seance… | 除非你到过案发现场… |
[28:49] | I found him, yeah… | 是我发现他的… |
[28:50] | Did you find that suit there as well? | 这西服也是你在 那里发现的? |
[28:53] | No. L-I bought the suit. | 不,这是我买的 |
[28:54] | With this credit card? | 用这张信用卡? |
[28:58] | No. Um… | 不… |
[29:00] | I used this one. | 我用这个买的 |
[29:02] | It’s not a platinum. | 虽然这不是白金 |
[29:03] | It’s a… it’s a gold. | 但这是黄金的 |
[29:14] | So this is Willy Reddington’s original gear. | 这是威利.雷丁顿 最初的行头 |
[29:18] | This guy was classy. | 这家伙真会享受 |
[29:19] | He goes into a store, buys new clothes, | 他去到商店 大肆购买新衣服 |
[29:22] | and leaves the old ones behind. | 接着就把旧衣服丢了 |
[29:23] | And they tossed them in the Dumpster. | 接着被别人 丢垃圾桶去了 |
[29:25] | I wish these people would start checking IDs. | 希望这些人的 身份查出来了 |
[29:27] | This is Vegas, baby. | 这里可是维加斯 |
[29:29] | Anybody can get lucky. | 谁都可能走运 |
[29:30] | So, blood? | 有血迹吗? |
[29:31] | Not a drop. | 一滴都没有 |
[29:35] | No blood on his clothing. | 他的衣服上没有血迹 |
[29:38] | The shoe treads don’t match. | 鞋底也不吻合 |
[29:40] | And the guy’s got no car. | 那家伙也没有车 |
[29:42] | Yeah, how do you dump a body with no car? | 是的.没有车他 怎么能抛尸呢? |
[29:44] | What did he do, drag Mercer down the Strip? | 难道他是拖着 梅瑟出去的? |
[29:46] | And if you’re robbing a house, why don’t you take more stuff? | 如果你洗劫一间屋子 会拿那么多东西吗? |
[29:50] | Everything was still there. | 所有东西都在那里 |
[29:51] | Except that coin collection. | 除了那些珍藏的钱币 |
[29:54] | I think the killer knew what he was going to steal. | 也许凶手知道他要偷什么 |
[29:57] | Smash-N-Burn isn’t some cyborg death machine | 凭着“粉碎狂人” 那种智力… |
[30:00] | with a mind of its own. | 并不能充当杀人机器 |
[30:01] | I mean, you got to drive them. | 还要有人操纵它们 |
[30:02] | Well, we prove it didn’t happened | 如果布赖恩的说法… |
[30:04] | the way that Brian said it did, | 根本行不通… |
[30:06] | you may have your killer. | 凶手也就可以找到了 |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:28] | (whirring) | |
[30:53] | Okay, here we go… I think. | 好了,开始吧 |
[30:55] | It’s not responding. It’s… | 没有反应… |
[31:01] | Man… (drill whirs) | 伙计… |
[31:04] | You got a transmitter module in the remote | 你们拿到了 遥控器里的转送器 |
[31:06] | and a receiver module in the bot. | 还有机器人里的接收器 |
[31:07] | They work as a pair. | 它们应该是一套的 |
[31:09] | Yeah, and in every competition, each team | 是的,在机器人比赛中… |
[31:11] | is assigned a different numbered frequency. | 每个队要把它们 调成不同的频率 |
[31:13] | That way, each driver can control their bot | 那样,控制着就可以 操纵自己的机器人… |
[31:16] | without interfering with anybody else’s. | 而不会影响别人的操控 |
[31:18] | Or vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[31:19] | This is Smash-N-Burn’s receiver. | 这是 “粉碎狂人”的接收器 |
[31:20] | And this is Brian’s transmitter. | 这是布赖恩的转送器 |
[31:25] | The numbers don’t match. | 号码不一致 |
[31:29] | Okay, so when Christian died, | 好了,克里斯丁 死的时候… |
[31:31] | Brian wasn’t controlling the bot. | 机器人并不是 布赖恩操控的 |
[31:33] | Somebody was. | 另有别人 |
[31:39] | Brian claims the bot malfunctioned. | 布赖恩声称 那是机械故障 |
[31:41] | Well, we know it didn’t. | 我们也证实了 这不是故障 |
[31:43] | It was responding | 机器人对不同 控制频率也有反应 |
[31:43] | to a different control frequency. | |
[31:45] | I don’t think he knew that. | 也许他并不知道 |
[31:46] | If he did, he was protecting somebody. | 如果他知道 他一定是在保护某人 |
[31:49] | Hey, boss. | 嘿,头儿 |
[31:50] | Um, I wasn’t able to pull any DNA | 在死者的私人物品上… |
[31:51] | off your vic’s personal effects, | 提取不到任何DNA |
[31:53] | but I did find something else. | 但我却找到了别的东西 |
[31:55] | Uh, those yellow spots on his belt… | 他皮带上的黄色斑点… |
[31:56] | I ran them through the GOMS. | 我用质谱仪检验过了 |
[31:58] | You ran it? | 是吗? |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:01] | They’re sulfur. | 它们是硫磺 沃利克曾提到… |
[32:02] | Now, Warrick mentioned something | 沃利克曾提到… |
[32:04] | about a missing coin collection. | 那些丢失的珍藏钱币 |
[32:05] | Now, some dealers… bad ones… use sulfur | 有些黑心商人 常用硫磺… |
[32:09] | to polish up coins for sale. | 把钱币擦拭后出售 |
[32:12] | Shake and bake. | 摇晃后烘烤 |
[32:18] | So I figure that your killer | 于是我就想,那个凶手… |
[32:21] | is either a coin dealer or a collector. | 既是个钱币商人 也是个收藏者 |
[32:23] | And he transferred the sulfur to the body | 那些硫磺 是他在处理尸体时… |
[32:26] | when disposing of it. | 不小心弄掉的 |
[32:27] | Are you a numismatist, Greg? | 格雷格,你是 钱币收藏者吗? |
[32:29] | Oh, my grandpa started me off with a 1909 V.D.B. | 我爷爷给过我一枚 1909年的V.D.P |
[32:33] | “S” Lincoln penny. | 也就是“S”林肯钱币 |
[32:34] | Often referred to as a V.D.B. | 通常也称作V.D.P |
[32:35] | Because it bears the monogram of its engraver, | 因为上面有雕刻师的名字 |
[32:37] | Victor D. Brenner. | 维特.D.布雷内 |
[32:39] | It’s a low mintage. | 一种低价币 |
[32:40] | So, let’s see, you surf, you scuba dive, | 你喜欢冲浪,潜水 |
[32:43] | you’re into latex… | 做模型… |
[32:44] | you like fashion models | 你还喜欢时尚模特 |
[32:46] | and Marilyn Manson. | 码丽莲.曼森 [摇滚歌星] |
[32:47] | And you also have a coin collection. | 你还是个钱币收藏家 |
[32:50] | Weird, huh? | 很奇怪吗? |
[32:52] | Well… | 不过… |
[32:54] | I raise cockroaches. | 我喜欢养蟑螂 |
[32:59] | Look available, | 说来容易 |
[33:01] | be unobtainable. | 做到却难 |
[33:02] | Except when you’re trying to beat a murder rap. | 除非当你想谋杀 一个人的时候 |
[33:05] | Excuse me? | 什么? 你的方法也成功了 |
[33:06] | Whatever you did worked. | 你的方法也成功了 |
[33:07] | Brian’s going down for you. | 布赖恩会帮你背黑锅 |
[33:08] | Oh, so, first you accuse me of whacking Christian. | 起初你们说我 打了克里斯丁 |
[33:11] | Now you’re accusing me of doing Brian? | 现在又说我恐吓布赖恩? |
[33:14] | Well, you are the queen bee. | 毕竟,你是蜂王 |
[33:15] | The drones line up | 那些雄蜂都排着队… |
[33:17] | to service you. | 等着侍奉你 |
[33:18] | What the drones do is make bots and break bots. | 雄蜂们做的事就是 制造机器人来比赛 |
[33:20] | And while they’re up wiring and soldering all night long, | 当他们在组装那些 玩意儿的时候… |
[33:24] | you know where I am? | 你们知道我在哪儿吗? |
[33:25] | I’m at home. | 我在家里 |
[33:28] | With this. | 和这个 |
[33:30] | Does it have a name | 你是说出他的名字… |
[33:32] | or did it come with the wallet? | 还是把钱包给我们看? |
[33:34] | Pretty funny for a scientist. | 搞科学的真是有趣 |
[33:36] | Let me make it easy for you. | 我就把这个给你们吧 |
[33:39] | And in case you can’t spell, | 免得你们拼写错误 |
[33:41] | that “E-S-Q” means he and his entire law firm | “E-S-Q”代表他和 他的律师所… |
[33:43] | are going to be all over your ass. | 会让你们吃不了兜着走的 |
[33:45] | Next time you want to talk to me, | 下次再想找我谈话时… |
[33:47] | talk to him. | 就跟他谈吧 |
[33:54] | (knocking) | 嘿,我拿到从死者手机 打出的电话记录了 |
[33:55] | Hey, I was able to pull | 嘿,我拿到从死者手机 打出的电话记录了 |
[33:57] | the cell phone records for our vic. | |
[33:59] | Most of the calls went to the office, | 绝大多数是打给办公室 |
[34:01] | two went to the wife. | 两个是打给他妻子 |
[34:02] | But there are two who are interesting. | 不过有两个电话有点意思 |
[34:04] | Jones Collectibles. | “琼斯收藏店” |
[34:05] | Guy is a small-time fence. | 那只是个小店铺而已 |
[34:08] | That mean anything to you? | 这个对你有用吗? |
[34:18] | Does now. | 是的 |
[34:21] | (door buzzing) | |
[34:25] | Anything I can help you with, let me know. | 有什么要帮忙的话 你再叫我 |
[34:35] | I heard that you dealt in coins. | 听说你在捣腾钱币 |
[34:37] | Really? | 是吗? |
[34:38] | From whom? | 谁说的? |
[34:40] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[34:42] | He’s a friend of mine. | 他是我一个朋友 |
[34:44] | We work together. | 我们一起工作的 |
[34:45] | I’m looking to see what you got. | 我想看看你有什么货 |
[34:48] | I’d like to make a trade. | 我想做笔交易 |
[34:52] | Why the flip? | 为何要换? |
[34:53] | I’ve been meaning to get it slabbed. | 我一直都想把它给卖了 |
[34:56] | (sirens blaring in distance) | |
[35:00] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[35:02] | No hairlines. | 没有杂质 |
[35:03] | No fly specks. | 没有苍蝇斑 |
[35:07] | You got yourself a slider. | 你这枚东西很不错 |
[35:10] | I’d like to get myself a 1916 “D” dime. | 我自己想要枚 916年的一角币 |
[35:14] | Been all over Vegas, can’t find one. | 找遍整个维加斯 都找不到一枚 |
[35:18] | You got any? | 你有吗? |
[35:19] | I might have one, but it’s pricey. | 我也许有,不过价钱很贵 |
[35:22] | Well, so is mine. | 我的也是 |
[35:46] | 1907 Saint Goddins | 1907年“圣古丁斯” |
[35:49] | double eagle gold piece. | 双鹰金币 |
[35:53] | I’ve only seen that in books. | 这我只在书上见过 |
[35:55] | And that’s as close as you get. | 这和你那枚价格差不多 |
[35:56] | If you want to deal for the “D” dime, it’s yours. | 如果你想换这枚一角币 它就是你的了 |
[35:59] | I’ll take it. | 我换了 |
[36:12] | The bot was on a different control frequency, | 机器人的控制 频率都不一样 |
[36:14] | which means someone was using a different transmitter. | 也就是说有人在用 另一个发送器 |
[36:18] | Puppet master. | “木偶大师” |
[36:19] | Somebody else pulling the strings. | 有人在幕后从中操纵 |
[36:21] | That would explain why the bot was sluggish. | 那就解释了那个机器人 为何会行动迟缓 |
[36:24] | I think she’s sick, Brian. | 它太慢了,布赖恩 |
[36:27] | Maybe something’s jammed. | 也许被什么东西卡住了 |
[36:30] | So, what’s the range of those controllers anyway? | 那些遥控器的 控制范围有多大? |
[36:34] | It’s limited. | 很有限 |
[36:35] | Definitely not outside this building. | 绝对超不出这个屋子 |
[36:37] | So, if somebody hijacked Brian’s bot, | 如果有人控制了 布赖恩的机器人… |
[36:38] | they’d have to be nearby, but… obviously, | 他一定就在附近,不过… |
[36:41] | out of sight. | 他是躲在暗处 |
[36:44] | Well, there’s a good place to hide up there. | 那上面是个好的藏身之处 |
[36:47] | Opportunity. | 也是个好机会 |
[36:52] | STOKES: Maybe we’ve got motive. | 也许我们找到作案动机了 |
[36:54] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[36:56] | Ooh, proud papa. | “自豪的父亲” |
[36:58] | The man who built | “天神之锤”的创造者 |
[37:00] | Hammer of God. | |
[37:01] | Which leaves us with… means. | 现在就查作案手法了 |
[37:07] | Transmitter modules. | 发送器 |
[37:18] | Yeah, check out the 80s. | 是的,看看这些80编号的 |
[37:20] | 81, 82, 83… 85, | |
[37:24] | 86? | 看看少了哪个:84 |
[37:25] | And look what’s missing: 84. | 看看少了哪个:84 |
[37:27] | (Stokes chuckles) | |
[37:29] | I bet I know who’s got it. | 我知道是谁拿了 |
[37:32] | Guy came in a couple of weeks ago | 那个人几周前来过… |
[37:34] | with this collection looking to sell. | 他想把这个钱币卖了 |
[37:36] | I bought it. | 我买下了 |
[37:37] | There must be $50,000 worth of coins in here, | 这里的钱币 一定值五万美元 |
[37:38] | isn’t there, Greg? (indistinct police radio transmissions) | 对吗,格雷格? |
[37:42] | At least. | 至少这个数 |
[37:43] | You must have a record of the transaction. | 你一定有个帐本记录 |
[37:46] | I know I got it somewhere. | 我不知道放哪儿了 |
[37:48] | Maybe it’s in your car. | 也许它在你车上 |
[37:49] | Mind if we help you look? | 能否让我们帮你找? |
[37:50] | No, go ahead. | 随便 |
[37:51] | I got nothing to hide. (tosses keys) | 我没什么要藏的 |
[37:59] | Ten-inch subs. | 十英寸厚… |
[38:02] | 400 watts. | 400瓦特 |
[38:04] | Four channels? | 四个频道? |
[38:05] | That’s state-of-the-art. | 真是艺术级作品 |
[38:06] | Those hot, too? | 真是先进 |
[38:09] | It kind of looks like the DeLorean | 这有点像迪罗仑演的那出 |
[38:10] | from Back to the Future. | <回到未来> |
[38:12] | Trace amounts of sulfur. | 这里有硫磺 |
[38:14] | You don’t artificially | 不会是你用来… |
[38:15] | tone your coins, do you, Mr. Jones? | 擦拭你那些 钱币的吧,琼斯先生? |
[38:17] | Hey, my merchandise is authentic. | 嘿,我的商品 都是货真价实的 |
[38:21] | Well, you may have some authentic blood | 你车上的这些血迹… |
[38:23] | in your car as well. | 看起来也很“货真价实” |
[38:29] | Yeah, well, I cut my finger the other day. | 几天前我割破了 自己的手指 |
[38:33] | Hmm. | |
[38:33] | That’s Keith Mercer’s blood. | 那是基斯.梅瑟的血 |
[38:35] | You know it and when I get back to the lab, | 跟你说 只要我回到实验室 |
[38:38] | I’m going to prove it. | 我就能证明这一点 |
[38:39] | I think you’re busted. | 你这次完了 |
[38:51] | So… what happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[38:55] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[38:56] | You didn’t lose. | 你没有输 |
[38:58] | You were destroyed. | 你是被打垮的 |
[39:06] | (laughing harshly) | |
[39:09] | Ooh! | 你一无所有了,卢克! |
[39:10] | You got nothing left, Luke! | 你一无所有了,卢克! |
[39:14] | (laughing) | |
[39:18] | (horn blows) Yeah! | 好啊! |
[39:21] | And you wanted revenge. | 于是你就想报复 |
[39:24] | You couldn’t kill Christian’s bot | 你杀不了克里斯丁的 机器人… |
[39:26] | so you killed Christian. | 于是你就杀了克里斯丁 |
[39:28] | I heard Brian killed him. | 我听说是布赖恩杀死他的 |
[39:29] | This is the transmitter | 这是从克里斯丁的 机器人上… |
[39:32] | from Christian’s robot. | 拿出的发送器 |
[39:34] | So? | 那又怎样? 因为,上面有你的DNA |
[39:35] | So… it’s got your DNA on it. | 因为,上面有你的DNA |
[39:48] | Brian wasn’t in control of the bot. | 操控机器人的 不是布赖恩… |
[39:52] | You were. | 而是你 |
[39:55] | (metal clattering) | |
[39:58] | (whirring) | |
[40:00] | (screaming) | |
[40:03] | Oh, my God! | 噢,上帝! |
[40:04] | I can’t turn it off! | 我关不掉! |
[40:12] | (screaming) | |
[40:19] | The bot wasn’t the only thing you manipulated, Luke. | 卢克,那机器人并不是 你唯一操控的东西 |
[40:22] | Chris! | Chris! 克里斯! |
[40:25] | Oh, my God. | 噢,上帝 |
[40:26] | What did you do?! | 你都做什么了? |
[40:28] | It was an accident. | 这只是个意外! |
[40:29] | The bot just… Oh, my God! | 那个机器人… 噢,上帝! |
[40:30] | Oh, we’ve got to call the cops! | 我们快去报警! |
[40:31] | If you do that, they’re going to think | 如果你报警的话 警察就会以为… |
[40:33] | you did this. I didn’t do it. | -这是你干的 -我没有 |
[40:34] | They’re going to put you in prison for life. | 他们会判你终身监禁的 |
[40:35] | I’ll keep this quiet, but you have to get rid of this body. | 我会把这事保密的 不过你要先把尸体处理掉 |
[40:41] | (grunting) | |
[40:45] | Brian gave you up. | 布赖恩把你供出来了 |
[40:47] | No place to hide now. | 你已无处可躲 |
[40:59] | I know what it must’ve been like for you. | 我知道你内心的感受 |
[41:02] | Having created something, | 一直在创造着 某种东西… |
[41:06] | only to lose it. | 却屡屡失败 |
[41:08] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜… |
[41:10] | You have a kid? | 你有孩子? |
[41:12] | Yes, I have a daughter. | 是的,我有个女儿 |
[41:14] | And you think just because you squeeze a baby out | 你以为这就跟你 生孩子一样吗? |
[41:16] | from between your legs, you know how I feel? | 你知道我的感受吗? |
[41:21] | That’s biology. | 那只是个生物特点 |
[41:23] | Any animal can do that. | 任何动物都可以做到 |
[41:25] | Uh-huh. | |
[41:27] | But I took a thought from my head and I made it real. | 但我是把自己的 想法变成现实 |
[41:33] | It was… perfect. | 它很…完美 |
[41:37] | I guess the only flaw then | 我猜这其中的缺陷… |
[41:40] | was you. | 就是你 |
[41:50] | How’s it look? | 怎么样? |
[41:52] | Oh. | 噢 |
[41:53] | Blood in the car is the victim’s. | 车上的血迹是死者的 |
[42:01] | Keith Mercer made a bad call. | 基斯.梅瑟 不该打那个电话 |
[42:03] | Yeah, it sounds like a pretty nice collection. | 是的,那枚东西 听起来不错 |
[42:05] | How about I come by Saturday and take a look? | 我星期六 过来看看如何? |
[42:08] | Uh, this weekend’s no good. | 这个周末不行 |
[42:09] | My wife and I are out of town. | 我妻子和我要出城 |
[42:11] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[42:15] | Told you that dude was busted. | 早跟你说过 那家伙会完蛋 |
[42:17] | What happened to your enthusiasm, Greg? | 你的积极性都到 哪儿去了,格雷格? |
[42:21] | Well… every time I make another DNA match in here, | 每次我在这里检验出 一个吻合的DNA |
[42:25] | my world gets a little smaller. | 我的世界就小了一点 |
[42:28] | Out there… felt large. | 到外面…感觉很爽 |
[42:32] | Out there means a pay cut. | 那就意味着减薪 |
[42:35] | I’m not about the money. | 我并不是很在乎钱 |
[42:42] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴听到你这句话 |