时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Well, he never touched the first girl. | 作案者没有碰第一个女孩 |
[01:32] | The bedroom door was blocked. | 卧室门被堵住了 |
[01:33] | What do you mean, “blocked”? | 这话什么意思? |
[01:35] | With a treadmill. | 被跑步机堵住了 |
[01:35] | Now, we got two apartments here: 1213 and 1214. | 里面共有两间房间: 1213房和1214房 |
[01:38] | We think the girl in 1214 has physical findings. | 我们认为,1214房的 女孩知道点情况 |
[01:42] | You think? | 你们认为? |
[01:42] | Well, she locked herself in her bedroom, | 她把自己反锁在卧室 |
[01:44] | won’t let anyone with a Y chromosome | 把任何有Y染色体的 人… [男性] |
[01:46] | within 50 feet of her. | 隔离在50尺范围之外 |
[01:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:50] | That’s the lucky one. | 这就是那个走运的女孩 |
[01:54] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[01:55] | Catherine Willows | 凯瑟琳.维乐丝… |
[01:57] | from OSI. | CSI的 |
[01:58] | Could you all clear the residence, please? | 请你们先撤出 这栋房子,好吗? |
[02:00] | I’m first officer, ma’am. | 我是第一个到 现场的警员,小姐 |
[02:01] | I can’t leave the crime scene | 除非接到上级命令 否则我不能离开现场 |
[02:03] | unless I get orders from my OO. | |
[02:07] | The victim’s well-being takes precedence over everything. | 给受害者以安宁 比什么都重要 |
[02:09] | Right now, this is Joanne Crooks’ apartment, | 现在,这里是 乔安妮.克罗斯的房间 |
[02:12] | not our crime scene. | 不是犯罪现场 |
[02:13] | So… there’s the door. | 因此…门在那边 |
[02:16] | All right, come on. | 好吧,我们走 |
[02:21] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:25] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[02:30] | Doreen Bainbridge locks her doors every night. | 杜琳.贝布里奇 每晚都把房门反锁 |
[02:33] | Says the girl next door does the same. | 据说隔壁那个女孩也一样 |
[02:36] | It’s a twist lock. | 这是个扭式闭锁 |
[02:38] | It allows for five inches of night air. | 可以留出五英寸 缝隙来通风 |
[02:41] | It’s very secure… | 这锁很安全… |
[02:42] | unless you reach in… | 除非你把它打开… |
[02:48] | Three seconds. | 达三秒钟 |
[02:52] | Crime of opportunity, huh? | 机会犯罪者? |
[02:55] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[03:02] | …except somebody was watching this girl. | 除非有人在窥视这个女孩 |
[03:38] | (knocking) | |
[03:40] | Joanne… | 乔安妮… |
[03:41] | all the guys have left. | 外面的人都走了 |
[03:42] | It’s just me. | 就我一个 |
[03:44] | I’d like to ask… | 我只想问一下… |
[03:45] | I told you guys, I don’t know what he looked like, okay? | 我都说了,我不知道 他长什么样 |
[03:48] | It was pitch black. | 当时一片漆黑 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m not a cop; I’m with the crime lab. | 我不是警察 我是犯罪鉴证科的 |
[03:52] | I’d, uh, I’d like to process the bed sheets… | 我想检查一下 你的床单… |
[03:56] | I don’t think so. | 我想不行 |
[03:57] | Well, would you allow me to take samples from you? | 能让我提取你的 化验样本吗? |
[04:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:04] | Look, I know this is really horrible. | 我知道这种事是很可怕 |
[04:06] | I want to get the bastard off of me, okay? | 我只想把那混蛋的 味道从我身上洗掉 |
[04:08] | Off of my things. | 从我的东西上洗掉 |
[04:09] | Don’t you get that? | 你还不明白吗? |
[04:11] | Washing away evidence hurts any chance | 洗掉证据会增加强奸你 那个人的调查难度 |
[04:14] | of finding out who raped you. | |
[04:16] | He didn’t rape me, okay? | 他没有强奸我 |
[04:19] | I woke up and he was on my chest. | 我醒来时他正趴在我胸口上 |
[04:24] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[04:27] | It’s not hair gel. | 这不是发胶 |
[04:31] | If you let me recover that evidence, | 如果你让我检验那个证物… |
[04:33] | we can stop him from doing this to somebody else. | 我们就能阻止 他再伤害别的女孩 |
[04:36] | Maybe I’m selfish. | 也许我很自私 |
[04:37] | I don’t know; I don’t really care | 我现在关心的不是别人 |
[04:38] | about anybody else right now. | |
[04:39] | Well, then let’s get him for what he did to you. | 那就让他对你做的 事接受惩罚 |
[04:54] | (camera shutter clicks) | |
[05:37] | Hey, Grissom. | 嘿,格里森 |
[05:38] | Got what looks like a semen stain. | 这好像是精液的斑点 |
[05:40] | It’s crusted, it’s not fresh. | 它已经干化了 |
[05:42] | Still, it confirms your theory | 这也证实了你的观点… |
[05:44] | that he’s been watching her for awhile. | 他偷窥她有一段时间了 |
[05:49] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[06:02] | He’s been watching a lot of people. | 他一直在偷窥很多个人 |
[06:06] | Well, there are hedges | 每间房子的窗户外面… 都安装有防护栏栅 |
[06:07] | outside of every one of these apartment windows… | |
[06:11] | that’s built-in concealment. | 还都是内嵌式的 |
[06:13] | Yeah, this guy was having | 这家伙还是能够… |
[06:15] | his own little private peep show. | 从外面进行偷窥 |
[06:18] | I… | 我… |
[06:20] | (scoffs) | |
[06:21] | Last, I would like to thank you | 我想感谢各位… |
[06:23] | for working late into the night. | 一直工作到那么晚 |
[06:25] | During this trial, | 在整个审讯期间… |
[06:26] | you have heard people portray the defendant | 大家也听到人们对于被告… |
[06:28] | in glowing terms. | 所提出的辩护证词 |
[06:31] | He may be all of these things. | 他也许如这些证词所言 |
[06:34] | He certainly seems likable. | 他也确实像个守卫的人 |
[06:36] | That doesn’t change the fact | 但这改变不了… |
[06:37] | that he got behind the wheel of his car legally drunk, | 他是酒后开车的这个事实 |
[06:41] | and drove through an intersection, | 他开车横穿十字路口… |
[06:44] | killing Shelley Daniels, a 12-year-old child. | 撞死了雪梨.丹尼斯 一个12岁的孩子 |
[06:48] | When you go into that jury room, | 一会儿你们进入陪审室后 |
[06:52] | I ask that you seek justice | 我请求大家能主持公正… |
[06:55] | and return with a verdict of guilty. | 判处被告罪名成立 |
[06:58] | Not for me, not for His Honor, | 不是为了我,也不是为了被告 |
[07:00] | not even for Shelly Daniels. | 甚至不是为了雪梨.丹尼斯 |
[07:02] | I ask because justice itself demands it. | 我这样请求是因为 这是公正所需要的 |
[07:06] | Justice is greater than our personal feelings. | 公正比我们个人 感受都重要 |
[07:10] | Than… revenge, than… than pity. | 比复仇,怜悯更重要 |
[07:13] | Do not shrink, do not disappoint, but rather… | 别要畏缩,不要失望 只要大家… |
[07:18] | embrace it. | 支持它 |
[07:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[07:24] | The jury may retire to the jury room. | 请陪审团回到陪审室商榷 |
[07:27] | I’ll advise counsel when the jury has reached a verdict. | 等陪审团得出结果后 再重新开庭 |
[07:34] | Where do I sign up? | 我要在哪儿签名? |
[07:35] | I wish you could. | 我倒希望你可以 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry. Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 对不起.谢谢你百忙中 还抽空过来 |
[07:40] | Your message said it was important. | 你的留言上说这很重要 |
[07:42] | Yes, People v. Archer. | 是的.公民对抗阿切 |
[07:44] | Trial’s on deck this Thursday. | 这个周三开始庭审 |
[07:45] | I prepped all weekend. | 我准备了一个周末. 应该没问题了 |
[07:46] | It should be a slam dunk. | |
[07:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:48] | I’ve handed the case over to another D.A., Greg Rubio. | 我把这件案子交给另一个 检察官格雷格.卢比奥了 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么? |
[07:53] | He’s quick on forensics, he’s great on game day. | 他对辩论学很有研究 在那天会一鸣惊人的 |
[07:55] | Melissa, we’ve been building this case together | 梅莉莎,这件案子 我们准备了六个月 |
[07:58] | for six months. | |
[07:59] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[08:02] | I’ll be dead. | 我就快死了 |
[08:06] | I never felt comfortable asking you about your, uh… | 有件事我一直没敢问你… |
[08:10] | My wheels? | 我的轮椅? |
[08:11] | I mean, I know somebody broke into your house | 我知道有人闯进你家里… |
[08:13] | shot you and your husband. | 对你和你丈夫开枪 |
[08:14] | Made me a widow, left me a souvenir. | 这让我成了寡妇,还留了个 “纪念品”给我 |
[08:20] | At the time, um… | 那时… |
[08:22] | the doctors said if they removed it, I’d die. | 医生说如果把弹头 拿出来,我就会没命 |
[08:25] | But in the last few years, the bullet has meandered. | 但最近这几年 那弹头开始活动 |
[08:30] | Last week, my voice gives out during a cross. | 上周,疼得我都精疲力竭了 |
[08:33] | I have trouble swallowing. | 吞食东西都有困难 |
[08:35] | Hand starts to shake. | 手也开始发抖 |
[08:36] | My neuro calls it “traumatic basilar artery aneurysm.” | 我的主治医生称之为“ 损伤性头骨动脉�A” |
[08:41] | Um, he has to “clip” the artery. | 他要把那根动脉“夹住” |
[08:43] | Well, if they’re fixing the artery, that’s good. | 如果手术成功 那你就没事了 |
[08:46] | The operation’s delicate. | 手术非常棘手 |
[08:48] | The odds are… low. | 成功的机率…很低 |
[08:52] | I’ve really enjoyed working with you, Sara. | 我很高兴和你共事,莎拉 |
[09:07] | Greg… | 格雷格… |
[09:08] | get anywhere with the semen | 乔安妮头发上的 精液有结果了吗? |
[09:09] | I recovered from Joanne Crooks’ hair? | |
[09:11] | I sent it back with an officer. | 我让一个警官拿过来的 |
[09:12] | Uh, low volume, no sperm. | 精液太稀,没发现精子 |
[09:14] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I knew you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这样说 |
[09:20] | Oh, the trailer before the movie. | “电影前的介绍”[前戏] |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:26] | Oh, hey, Grissom, thanks for the lift. | 嘿,格里森,你来看看这个 |
[09:30] | (soft, distorted) Grissom, uh… | 格里森… |
[09:33] | Grissom? | 格里森? |
[09:35] | That must be some good evidence. | 你一定是找到证据了 |
[09:38] | You have evidence? | 你找到证据了? |
[09:40] | (distortion continues) No. | 没有 |
[09:43] | It turns out | 检验结果是… |
[09:44] | that the semen in the vic’s hair | 受害者头发上的精液… |
[09:47] | was pre-ejaculate, which, of course, | 属于溢出精液 |
[09:49] | (louder and clearer) Carries no sperm, therefore, no DNA. | 里面没有精子 因此也就没有DNA |
[09:52] | (normal voice) So, I got | 看来我要让那个 可怜女孩大失所望了 |
[09:54] | this poor woman’s hopes up for nothing. | |
[09:56] | How about you? | 你有何发现? |
[09:59] | I went back to the crime stats… | 我检查过犯罪记录库… |
[10:01] | pulled up all the reported Peeping Toms | 去年发生在那两个区的 “偷窥汤姆”[偷窥案件] |
[10:03] | in a two-block radius over the last year. | 我把有关它们的 资料都找出来了 |
[10:09] | Unsolved… | 没有结果… |
[10:11] | Any of these women get a description? | 这些受害者有没有 描述那个案犯? |
[10:13] | He had “raccoon eyes.” | 他有着一双“浣熊眼” |
[10:15] | And that’s about it. | 就这么多 |
[10:16] | Plus, nobody called in any follow-up reports. | 没有人继续提供 有关的线索 |
[10:19] | Well, I guess half the problem’s the name…”Peeping Tom.” | “偷窥汤姆”这个词 好像用得不大恰当 |
[10:23] | It just sounds so innocuous | 这个词听起来 无关大雅… |
[10:24] | when, in fact, peeping is the first step | 实际上,偷窥是 迈向性侵犯… |
[10:27] | in the evolution of a sexual predator. | 所走出的第一步 |
[10:29] | And I’m afraid our Tom is on an escalated pace. | 我很担心那个 “汤姆”会得寸进尺 |
[10:33] | Tonight was his first breaking and entering | 今晚是他第一次 偷偷入室… |
[10:36] | with an immediate second B&E, plus what appears to be | 一旦发生第二次 很快就会出现… |
[10:40] | his first sexual assault. | 他的第一次性侵犯 |
[10:42] | Well, we know what road this guy’s on. | 这家伙的情况很清楚了 |
[10:44] | It’s just a matter of time before he rapes and murders. | 他强奸或谋杀只是个 时间问题 |
[10:47] | Yeah… we better find him. | 是的,我们最好 尽快找到他 |
[10:54] | Victims’ profile: Both women are single, under 30, | 受害者情况:两个 都是单身,三十岁以下 |
[10:58] | live right next door to each other in a large | 都是在公寓同一单元 并且还是邻居 |
[11:01] | apartment complex. | |
[11:02] | Have we had any luck on cross-referencing | 有没有查出在她们生活中 可能与此事有关的人? |
[11:04] | any of the guys in their lives? | |
[11:05] | Uh, no crossover so far. | 目前还没查到 |
[11:07] | Doreen Bainbridge works in the corporate field | 杜琳.贝布里奇 是在社区工作… |
[11:11] | and Joanne Crooks is a dancer, | 乔安妮是个舞女 |
[11:13] | so feels like completely different social circles. | 好像是两个完全 不同的社会圈子 |
[11:16] | But they’re in the predator’s comfort zone | 但她们都在 “偷窥者”的作案范围里 |
[11:18] | which means he probably lives in the area, too. | 也就是说,他也许 也住在该区域 |
[11:21] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[11:21] | We’re still working on some shoe prints | 我们仍在着手 处理那几个鞋印… |
[11:23] | but the plaster’s still wet. | 但是石膏模型还没干 |
[11:25] | Blow dry it. | 用风把它吹干 |
[11:25] | It’ll give us approximate height and shoe size. | 这会给我们提供鞋子的 大概尺码和高度 |
[11:28] | Yeah, and the semen sample I recovered | 我所发现的精液样本… |
[11:30] | is still being processed in DNA. Not anymore. | -还在进行DNA的检验 -出结果了 |
[11:32] | I’m done. | 我搞定了 |
[11:33] | And no jokes about me being fast | 我可是这个部门 出了名的“快枪手” |
[11:35] | in this department. | |
[11:36] | The ejaculate outside the first girl’s window… | 在第一个女孩窗户上 发现的精液… |
[11:39] | Spank high? Good news: | 结果是好消息… |
[11:41] | It does have DNA. | 里面确实有DNA |
[11:42] | Whose? I don’t know. | -谁的?-我不知道 |
[11:43] | Ran it through OODIS, nothing kicked out. | 在DNA联合检索 系统里没查出结果 |
[11:45] | Well, it’s possible this guy’s so new | 也许这家伙是个新手… |
[11:47] | he doesn’t even have a record. | 还没有档案记录 |
[11:48] | Well, I can tell you this about him: | 有一点可以确定的是… |
[11:50] | Really low sperm count. | 他的精子含量很低 |
[11:52] | Sample hardly had any swimmers. | 精液样本里只有 很少的“小蝌蚪” |
[11:53] | That’s probably from excessive masturbation. | 也许是过度手淫造成的 |
[11:56] | Guy’s been outpacing his ability to produce sperm. | 这家伙的精子是 “供不应求” |
[12:00] | Yeah, you’d know it, Spanky. | 说得有理,伙计 |
[12:02] | It’s just a hunch. | 预感而已 |
[12:03] | Hey, that can happen to any guy. | 这种事情谁都有可能 |
[12:04] | Yeah, not outside some poor woman’s | 但起码不是在某个 可怜女孩的窗户外面 |
[12:06] | bedroom window. | |
[12:07] | All right, let’s keep after it. | 好了,我们尽快去查 |
[12:09] | This guy won’t stop till he’s caught. | 不逮住那家伙 他是不会罢手的 |
[12:20] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿,医生 |
[12:21] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[12:22] | Sure, just finishing. | 当然 |
[12:23] | Some people actually do die of natural causes | 在维加斯,有些人 确实是死于自然原因 |
[12:26] | in Vegas you know. So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[12:28] | So what’s on your mind? | 你有什么事吗? |
[12:29] | Um… a friend of mine’s going in for surgery. | 我一个朋友就要动手术了 |
[12:32] | Traumatic basilar artery aneurysm. | “损伤性头骨动脉�A” |
[12:34] | You, uh, mind walking me through it? | 你能跟我说说吗? |
[12:38] | It’s a rough procedure. | 这种情况很复杂 |
[12:39] | The basilar is the chief blood supplier to the brain stem. | 头骨动脉是脑干 主要的供血者 |
[12:42] | Here, I’ll show you. | 我给你解释一下 |
[12:43] | They put the patient under hypothermic arrest, | 医生会让患者进入 深低温状态… |
[12:46] | meaning the heart will be stopped | 这意味着心跳会停止 |
[12:49] | and blood artificially circulated. | 血液要靠人工循环 |
[12:51] | The objective is to decrease blood pressure | 目的是降低血压… |
[12:55] | so the aneurysm can be clipped. | 这样动脉�A才能被切除 |
[12:56] | Imagine taking a knife to a balloon. | 这就像拿刀子来切气球 |
[13:00] | (beeping) | |
[13:04] | The neurosurgeon has just under an hour. | 神经外科医生只有 不到一小时时间 |
[13:06] | One slip, the artery ruptures | 一旦出错 动脉就会破裂… |
[13:08] | causing a catastrophic brain hemorrhage. | 引发大脑出血 |
[13:11] | She said she was going to die. | 她说自己就快死了 |
[13:14] | Nine out of ten times, Sara. | 成功机率很小,莎拉 |
[13:18] | I’m sure her doctor told her. | 她的医生应该 也跟她说过 |
[13:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:23] | Excuse me, do you know where I can find Dr. Stewart? | 请问,你知道斯图瓦特 大夫在哪儿吗? |
[13:26] | Right there. Thanks. | -就在那里-谢谢 |
[13:29] | Dr. Stewart. Sara Sidle. | 斯图瓦特大夫 我是莎拉.斯道尔 |
[13:31] | I’m a friend of Melissa Winters. | 梅莉莎.温特斯的 一个朋友 |
[13:32] | She pulled through. No change to mobility She did? | -手术成功了,现在情况 还不大稳定-真的? |
[13:35] | But cognitively, she’ll be sharp as ever. | 但她很快就会恢复的 |
[13:36] | Not quite ready to entertain visitors | 现在还不能接见任何访客 |
[13:38] | but you can drop by tomorrow. | 你可以明天再来 |
[13:40] | Thanks. Thank you. Okay. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[13:42] | Hey, Doc. | 医生… |
[13:43] | Yeah? When you were in there | 你做手术时… |
[13:45] | did you, by any chance, remove the bullet? | 有没有把那颗弹头取出来? |
[13:47] | Yeah, after I repaired the artery | 是的,在我缝合好主动脉后 |
[13:48] | I figured it couldn’t do any more damage than it already has. | 我就想,留着它在 里面总是一个祸患 |
[13:51] | You think I could have it? | 可以把它给我吗? |
[13:53] | I’m, uh… | 我是… |
[13:54] | I’m with the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪鉴证科的 |
[13:55] | It’s the only evidence in a cold case. | 那弹头是以前一个 未破案件的证物 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Wait here and I’ll have it sent out. | 好的.我这就拿出来给你 |
[14:03] | (whirring) | |
[14:30] | Hey, how’s it coming? | 进展如何? |
[14:32] | Good. | 很顺利 |
[14:32] | Looks like I got a size eight. | 鞋的尺码似乎是八号 |
[14:34] | Check back with me, I should have more in a bit. | 你一会儿再来 到时就能知道结果了 |
[14:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Hey, Jacqui. | 嘿,嘉珂 |
[14:41] | Grissom’s print any good? | 指纹有结果了吗? |
[14:43] | The deposition pressure’s heavy. | 下压力很大 |
[14:44] | The guy was really pressing hard on that window. | 那家伙用力压过那扇窗户 |
[14:47] | With one hand, anyway. | 还是“单手” |
[14:49] | Okay, well, that’s a lot of distortion. Yeah. | -指纹曲线太多了 -是的 |
[14:52] | Platform ridges of the latent print | 由于手指位置发生移动 指纹曲线… |
[14:53] | were affected by the shift of the core | |
[14:55] | away from the triradius. | 偏离了指纹三角区 |
[14:57] | So can you enhance the ridges | 能否提高曲线度… |
[14:58] | equal to the amount of the slippage? | 让它等同于指纹的偏离度? |
[14:59] | Mm-hmm. With the help of this software. | 这个软件可以办到 |
[15:09] | Now let’s hope this guy’s in one of our databases. | 但愿我们的指纹库里 有这个家伙 |
[15:12] | Well, I’d run APIS last. | 我查过文档中心库… |
[15:13] | I doubt if he’s in there; he wasn’t in OODIS. | 如果那里有他 CODIS里就不会有 |
[15:15] | No criminal record? | 没有犯罪前科? |
[15:16] | We’re dealing with a newbie, a teenager. | 也许他是个少年 还是个新手 |
[15:18] | It’s kind of looking like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:33] | Non-gaming card. | “禁止赌博卡” |
[15:35] | He’s a pool boy at the Tangiers. | 他是丹吉尔酒店的赌场助手 |
[15:37] | Oh, and look at that. | 看那个 |
[15:39] | He lives one block from the crime scene. | 他的住处离犯罪现场 只隔了一个区 |
[15:42] | Thanks, Jacqui. Mm-hmm. | 谢了,嘉珂 |
[15:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:48] | So the owner of the pool company says | 这个赌场的老板说… |
[15:49] | he spends his lunch hour here every day. | 他每天都在这儿吃午饭 |
[15:52] | Well, that’s what he looks like. | 这对于他并不奇怪 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:00] | I’ll be this way. | 我去那边找 |
[16:31] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[16:34] | There, that’s him. | 那边,那就是他 |
[16:37] | Yeah, how can you miss him? Kid’s pitching a tent. | 一眼就能认出是他 他衣服后还有个“帐篷”呢 |
[16:47] | Justin Lamond? | 贾斯丁.拉蒙德? |
[16:49] | Yeah? Come with me, Justin. | -什么事? -请跟我来,贾斯丁 |
[16:51] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[16:52] | nice fanny pack. | 你这包真不错 |
[16:53] | I mean, I’m a wallet guy myself, but I can change. | 我带的是钱包 但我可以和你交换 |
[16:56] | Mind if I take a look at yours? | 能否看一下你的东西? |
[16:57] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[16:58] | Pack’s a camouflage. | 包只是个伪装而已 |
[16:59] | And check out the tip of his right shoe. | 看看他右脚鞋前面的 那个东西 |
[17:12] | It’s a spy camera. | 这是个侦察摄像机 |
[17:13] | What, you can’t peep in apartments during the day | 你是因为白天 不能去公寓偷窥… |
[17:15] | so you come to the mall to sneak some thrills? | 所以就到商场来寻找刺激? |
[17:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m late for work. | 我不知道你在说什么 我还要赶着上班 |
[17:20] | No, your lunch hour just got very long. | 不,看来你的午餐要 “吃”很久了 |
[17:23] | Put him in the car. | 把他带上车 |
[17:23] | Heck of a lot of tissue attached. | 上面还附着很多组织纤维 |
[17:25] | Let me guess… this has been in your victim for a while. | 我来猜猜,这在受害者 体内有一段日子了 |
[17:29] | Three years. | 三年 |
[17:29] | Prosecutor friend of mine walked in to find | 我的一个朋友进屋时 看到有人向她丈夫开枪 |
[17:31] | a guy shooting her husband, | |
[17:32] | then he turned the gun on her. | 接着凶手也朝她开了枪 |
[17:33] | She just had it surgically removed. | 她刚动完手术把弹头拿出 |
[17:35] | The human body’s amazing. Three years. | 人体真是不可思议. 整整三年 |
[17:38] | Tissue forms around | 器官纤维在弹头周围形成 保护膜… |
[17:38] | the bullet protecting the body | |
[17:40] | from the leaching of the lead. | 阻止了铅物质的扩散 |
[17:42] | Hang on a second. | 慢着 |
[17:44] | You get approval from Grissom? | 你获得格里森的同意了? |
[17:45] | I don’t want him walking in on me. | 我可不想他来找我麻烦 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:48] | Sara Sidle…? | 莎琳…? |
[17:50] | Yeah, I did. | 真的 |
[17:51] | All right, just checking. | 好了,只是检验而已 |
[17:53] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:57] | Enzymatic detergent ought to clean this baby up. | 酶清洁剂应该 能把它彻底清洁 |
[18:06] | (fizzing) | |
[18:09] | Uh… | |
[18:12] | Still stained. | 还有污迹 |
[18:15] | All righty… | 好吧… |
[18:17] | time to get serious. | 动点真格的 |
[18:26] | (low buzzing) | |
[18:28] | Hey, hey, careful with that bullet, it’s my only evidence. | 嘿,小心点 那可是我唯一的证物 |
[18:31] | Thought you said the husband got shot, too. | 你不是说她丈夫 也被打中了吗? |
[18:33] | It was a through and through. | 子弹穿透而过 |
[18:34] | The bullet decimated upon impact with the couch… | 那颗弹头受到沙发的 反作用力… |
[18:36] | with the couch frame. | 全都碎裂了 |
[18:44] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[18:47] | Hey, clean as a whistle. | 洁净如初 |
[18:52] | We’re good to go. | 可以检验了 |
[18:53] | I’ll run it through IBIS. | 我这就用IBIS来检验 [IBIS-综合弹道信息系统] |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[18:56] | Page me? | 记得通知我 |
[18:57] | Yeah, sure thing. | 当然 |
[18:58] | (door closes) | |
[19:00] | How long you been doing this… | 你做这种事有多久了? |
[19:02] | videotaping women without their knowledge? | 在女孩们不知情的情况下 偷拍她们 |
[19:05] | It’s only breaking the law if you record their voices. | 如果录制有她们的声音 这才算违法 |
[19:08] | Ooh, he’s a smart kid, huh? | 他似乎还挺聪明 |
[19:10] | Oh, come on… | 拜托… |
[19:12] | look at the girls out there. | 看看这些女孩 |
[19:13] | They wear see-through tops, short skirts, | 她们穿着透明的上衣 超短裙 |
[19:16] | bellies all on show. | 就好像在作秀 |
[19:17] | They so much want it. | 她们也想这样 |
[19:18] | So I catch some money shots. | 于是我就拍下来了 |
[19:19] | Well, let’s look at the young Kubrick’s | 那我们就来看看你的 那些“杰作”,好吗? |
[19:21] | money shots, shall we? | |
[19:41] | You guys are looking at me like I’m some scab. | 你们别像看流氓一样看着我 |
[19:44] | I don’t do toilets, fat chicks, blue veins, crush stuff. | 我不偷拍厕所,胖妞儿,丑女 |
[19:48] | Just low-tech voyeur. | 只是个一般的偷窥者 |
[19:50] | That’s reassuring. | 说得好听 |
[19:51] | Do you know Doreen Bainbridge? | 你知道杜琳.贝布里奇吗? |
[19:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:54] | We found your fingerprints on her window. | 我们在她的窗户上 发现有你的指纹 |
[19:56] | And also a little love graffiti | 还有你在外面墙上 “画”的“地图” |
[19:58] | on the wall outside. | |
[19:59] | I spy, I don’t engage. | 我偷窥而已,没做别的 |
[20:03] | Well, remind me to give you a medal. | 照你说还要给你个奖章了? |
[20:11] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[20:16] | Step down. | 踩上去 |
[20:18] | Both feet. | 两个脚 |
[20:40] | It’s not a match. | 不吻合 |
[20:41] | You got to be kidding me. | -你是在说笑吧? -差了三公分 |
[20:42] | It’s three-sizes differential. | |
[20:44] | He was obviously outside Doreen’s apartment, | 他是杜琳房间外的那个人 |
[20:46] | but he’s not our guy. | 但不是我们要找的人 |
[20:47] | He’s my guy. | 但他是我要找的 |
[20:48] | Justin Lamond… | 贾斯丁.拉蒙德… |
[20:49] | sexually motivated offense, indecent exposure, | 性动机偷窥,暴露下体… |
[20:52] | gross lewdness. Let’s go to booking. | 淫猥他人,去拍照备案吧 |
[20:54] | Try to keep it on ice. | 到监狱里去“实践”吧 |
[20:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[20:58] | Hey, this cast that I poured into the shoe print | 在受害者卧室窗户外的 那个鞋印… |
[21:01] | that I found outside that victim’s bedroom window… | 我把它的模型给做出来了 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:06] | Pulled off some trace materials from it. | 在它上面发现一些东西 |
[21:08] | It’s like a yellow substance. It may be paint. | 似乎是黄色物质 也许是油漆 |
[21:11] | Take a look and tell me what you think. | 你来看看 跟我说说你的想法 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:15] | With glass. | 还有玻璃 |
[21:16] | Reflective glass. | 反光玻璃 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I’m thinking maybe road paint… | 是的,也许是路漆… |
[21:21] | crosswalk… lane markings maybe. | 也许是人行道 和车道间的路漆 |
[21:24] | So our suspect stepped in wet maintenance paint. | 嫌疑人踩到了未干的 保养漆上面 |
[21:28] | And that stuff dries pretty fast. | 那种油漆干得很快 |
[21:29] | So he must’ve stepped in it on his way to the scene. | 他一定是去现场的 途中踩到的 |
[21:34] | Which could tell us what direction he’s coming from. | 这可让我们知道他 当时来的方向 |
[21:37] | Let me call my guy in the Department of Transpo. | 我这就给交通部的 朋友打电话 |
[21:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:44] | You still charting recent Toms? | 还在调查最近的“汤姆”? |
[21:47] | Architecture. | 建筑结构 |
[21:49] | He has a type. | 他有个特点 |
[21:50] | All these buildings that recently reported Peeping Toms… | 这是业务管理公司提供的 |
[21:53] | got floor plans from the management company. | 最近发生过偷窥案件的 公寓平面图 |
[21:56] | A: Second story, three bedroom. | A:二层,三间卧室 |
[21:58] | B: Ground floor, two bedrooms, center lots. | B:第一层 两间卧室,位于中心 |
[22:02] | O: O-plans are all one bedroom on the end. | C:房子尽头都有一间卧室 |
[22:06] | Cheapest rent, highest foot traffic | 租金最便宜,经过的人最多 |
[22:08] | easiest to break in. | 也最容易进入 |
[22:10] | He’s a O-level man. | 他瞄准的都是“C”房间 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:12] | And every apartment has sliding doors and windows. | 每间公寓都有滑门和滑窗 |
[22:15] | Not one sash, not one French. | 没有窗扇,没有暗沟 |
[22:17] | And he gets there on foot, from east of Avon. | 他是从艾文东部 步行到那里 |
[22:20] | You found his epicenter? | 你查出他的位置了? |
[22:22] | Closing in on it. | 正步步逼近 |
[22:23] | The city painted double yellows | 昨晚在泰勒大街… |
[22:25] | down Taylor Road last night. | 工人们正在喷双黄线 |
[22:27] | Started at 10:00 at Avon Avenue. | 十点从艾文大街开始… |
[22:29] | The paint crew goes three miles an hour. | 油漆工人每小时喷绘三英里 |
[22:31] | That puts them at Taylor and Cedar… | 大约在10:20… |
[22:33] | the victims’ apartments… at approximately 20 after 10:00, | 他们是在泰勒和雪松大街 受害者所处的街区 |
[22:37] | just before the attacks. | 也就是案件发生前 |
[22:38] | Predators usually widen their comfort zone | “掠食者”通常会扩大 自己的领地 |
[22:40] | in a spiral pattern outward. | 呈螺旋形向外扩张 |
[22:48] | My God, look at all the O-level apartments. | 上帝,看看这些C类型公寓 |
[22:51] | P.D.’s going to have to triple their presence. | 恐怕要三倍警力才够 |
[22:54] | Quadruple it. | 起码四倍 |
[22:55] | He hit two apartments in one night. | 他一晚上袭击了两间公寓 |
[22:58] | He’s become compulsive. | 他已变得越发无法控制 |
[23:00] | Predators get smarter with every attack. | 每一次袭击 “掠食者”都变得越精明 |
[23:04] | It’s been in the news. | 新闻也报导过 |
[23:05] | He may be wearing gloves this time. | 他这次也许会戴着手套 |
[23:07] | Yeah, he’s evolving… | 是的,他在不断变得… |
[23:12] | perfecting. | 完美化 |
[23:16] | (phone ringing) | |
[23:18] | AV Lab. Grissom. | 格里森 |
[23:19] | Your sexual assailant moved up to rape. | 那个偷窥者已进化为强奸犯 |
[23:22] | Would you be exact, please? | 说具体一点,好吗? |
[23:23] | 490 Kildare Road. | 基尔代尔大街490号 |
[23:24] | Get here as soon as you can. | 你们尽快赶来吧 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:36] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不去吗? |
[23:38] | You can handle it. | 你可以搞定了 |
[23:40] | High-profile case, technicalities… | 高手法,高专业案件… |
[23:44] | That can’t be why you do this, | 这种案件你没理由拒绝… |
[23:46] | why you hang back and hide out. | 更不会躲在这里沉思 |
[23:48] | You look better on camera. | 你更上镜一点 |
[23:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:52] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这样想 |
[23:56] | (thunder roaring) | |
[23:57] | (garbled radio transmissions) | |
[23:59] | So where’s Grissom? | 格里森呢? |
[24:00] | Supervising. | 在主持大局 |
[24:01] | So I’m listening to news radio on the way over here, | 我来这里时就听到广播新闻 |
[24:03] | they’re calling him the sliding-door rapist. | 他们称他为“滑门强奸犯” |
[24:05] | Well, we got Susie Spiegel. | 这次是苏茜.史佩格 |
[24:07] | She was unable to ID her assailant. | 她没能看清袭击者的相貌 |
[24:09] | There was penetration this time. | 这次那家伙动了“真格” |
[24:12] | She said he was polite. | 她说他还算懂规矩 |
[24:13] | He wore a condom. | 他戴了保险套 |
[24:15] | Polite? | 懂规矩? |
[24:15] | He’s just more sawy. | 他变得更狡猾了. 我们能收集的证据越少了 |
[24:16] | There’s less evidence for us to work with. | |
[24:19] | I know, exactly. | 我知道 |
[24:21] | Hey! Police! | 嘿,警官! |
[24:22] | Come on, you pervert! I can’t breathe! | -趴下,你这个变态! -我呼吸不了! |
[24:24] | Oh, well, you’re not such a hotshot | 一旦被真正的女人制服 你根本就动弹不得 |
[24:25] | once a real woman gets a hold of you. | |
[24:27] | Slow it down, Xena. | 慢点,希娜 |
[24:28] | It’s all right. Okay. | 好了 |
[24:29] | Look, I saw him in the bushes. | 我在树丛里看到他的 |
[24:30] | I know. I know. I scared him. | -我知道-我吓着他了 |
[24:31] | I understand. I got him by surprise. | -我知道 -我是出其不意摁住他的 |
[24:33] | Okay, get some ID on these people, all right? | 好了,查查他们的身份 |
[24:35] | Let’s all go downtown, all right? | 所有人先到市局去,好吗? |
[24:36] | I got him. | 我捉到他了 |
[24:37] | You’re not gonna… you’re dead. | 你这回死定了 |
[24:38] | You all right? Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:48] | Please, please, don’t shoot me. | 不要,别开枪 |
[24:50] | Victor? Please! Please! | -维特? -不要! |
[24:53] | Victor! | 维特! |
[25:06] | Hey, Sara. | 嘿,莎拉 |
[25:07] | Heard you reopened the Winters case. | 听说你在重新调查 温特斯的案子 |
[25:10] | Did you know the lead OSI | 首席CSI特瑞.弗兰尼 也查过这案子,你知道吗? |
[25:11] | on this case, Terry Flannery? | |
[25:13] | Flannery. Yeah, yeah. | 弗兰尼,我知道 |
[25:14] | He retired and moved back to L.A. | 他退休后搬回洛衫矶了 |
[25:17] | These are exit wounds from the husband’s back. | 这些是那个 丈夫后背的伤口照片 |
[25:20] | What do you see? | 你看那是什么? |
[25:23] | It’s shored. | 伤口红肿 |
[25:25] | There’s a definite abrasion ring. | 显然呈磨损环状 |
[25:26] | The only way you get marks like these | 造成这种伤口的唯一可能 就是死者后背… |
[25:28] | is when the vic’s back | |
[25:29] | is pressed against something… a floor, a wall. | 压在某种东西上面… 地板或者墙壁 |
[25:32] | How did Flannery miss this? | 弗兰尼怎么没注意到这个? |
[25:33] | There are two CSIs you never want investigating your murder… | 有两种不想调查谋杀案的 CSI人员… |
[25:36] | the one on his first week, and the one on his last. | 一种是第一周上班 另一种是最后一周上班 |
[25:43] | Hey, does Melissa know you’re doing this? | 梅莉莎知道你在 调查这案子吗? |
[25:45] | I don’t want to get her hopes up. | 我不想让她期望太高 |
[25:49] | She’s been through a lot. | 她已经承受太多了 |
[25:50] | You know how some victims are. | 对于有些受害人,他们 并不想知道事情的真相 |
[25:51] | They don’t really want to know what happened. | |
[25:53] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[25:59] | (pager beeping) | |
[26:01] | You got something? | 有发现了? |
[26:02] | Well, why else would I be paging you? | 不然我呼你干嘛? |
[26:04] | A bullet shot from the same gun | 六个月前… |
[26:06] | that was recovered from a liquor store robbery | 亨德森的一家酒吧 发生抢劫案 |
[26:08] | in Henderson six months ago. | 现场找到的一颗子弹 和那颗吻合 |
[26:10] | Check it out. | 你来看看 |
[26:12] | They line up perfectly. | 两者完全吻合 |
[26:16] | Oops recover the gun? | 警察找到那把枪了? |
[26:17] | Do you one better? | 比你想的更好 |
[26:20] | They got the shooter. | 他们找到那个枪手了 |
[26:21] | Roger Wilder. | 罗杰.韦德 |
[26:22] | I’m liking you already. | 我真是喜欢你 |
[26:25] | I don’t know any Melissa Winters. | 我不认识什么 梅莉莎.温特斯 |
[26:28] | No? Bad memory? | 记性那么差? |
[26:29] | Let me jog it for you. | 那我就说给你听听 |
[26:30] | She was the Assistant DA | 她是个副检察官… |
[26:31] | who prosecuted you for assault five years ago. | 五年前她控告你 袭击他人的罪名 |
[26:34] | She got you sentenced to four years. | 她让你坐了四年大牢 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I was out in one. | 是的,我想起来了 |
[26:37] | What about her? | 她怎么样了? |
[26:38] | Well, the trial transcript says | 庭审记录上说… |
[26:40] | at the sentencing you yelled at her, | 你在宣判时曾向她大吼 |
[26:42] | “What goes around, comes around.”? | “十年河东,十年河西” |
[26:44] | It was a chump charge. | 那个罪名是子无虚有 |
[26:46] | She did a number on me. | 是她诋毁我的 |
[26:48] | So was it just a coincidence | 你出狱三个星期后去到她家 |
[26:49] | that three weeks after you got out of jail, | 向她和她丈夫开枪 |
[26:51] | Mrs. Winters and her husband were shot in her own home? | 难道说这也仅仅 是个巧合吗? |
[26:55] | We recently recovered a bullet from Melissa’s head. | 最近,我们从梅莉莎头部 取出了一颗子弹 |
[26:58] | It happens to match a bullet | 它恰好是从你最近 作案用的枪里射出来的 |
[26:59] | fired from the gun that you used in your latest felony. | |
[27:03] | You know what we call that? | 知道我们称这个为什么吗? |
[27:04] | Corroborating evidence. | 确凿证据 |
[27:08] | I guess I’d keep my mouth shut, too. | 我想,我也该闭上嘴了 |
[27:11] | Three years have passed. | 三年过去了 |
[27:12] | You don’t have to say anything, | 你不必说什么 |
[27:13] | but I have to tell you that evidence persists. | 但我要告诉你 现在是铁证如山 |
[27:15] | A fingerprint, a fiber, a hair. | 一个指纹 一条纤维,一根头发 |
[27:20] | If I find one shred | 只要让我找到一个… |
[27:23] | of physical evidence that places you | 你进过温特斯家的 确凿证据… |
[27:25] | in the Winters’ house, | |
[27:26] | there is not a jury in Clark County | 想必克拉克法庭的 陪审团都会判你死刑 |
[27:27] | that will not give you the death penalty. | |
[27:32] | I went to her house. | 我是去过她的家 |
[27:34] | Not to kill her. | 但不是想杀她 |
[27:35] | I wanted to see the look on her smug-ass face | 我想看到… 当我在她家出现时 |
[27:38] | when she saw I knew where she lived. | 她脸上那难看的表情 |
[27:40] | She wasn’t there, all right? | 她当时并不在 |
[27:41] | Did you knock or did you use the doorbell? | 你有没有敲门 或者是按门铃? |
[27:44] | No one was there. | 当时没人在 |
[27:45] | I busted in, thought I’d mess the place up | 我溜进去,把那地方砸了 |
[27:47] | and give her a nice welcome home. | 让她回家时有个“惊喜” |
[28:02] | A gun just fell from a table. | 一把枪从桌上掉下来了 |
[28:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[28:08] | At least I got something out of her. | 至少我拿走了她一些东西 |
[28:14] | Everybody tells you to get more involved in the community, | 大家都说他在社区里 到处偷窥… |
[28:18] | but once you do… | 但一旦让我碰到… |
[28:19] | Hey, hey, hey, you busted a man’s lip. | 嘿…你打破了 一个男人的嘴唇 |
[28:20] | You broke a tooth, you sprained his finger. | 打飞了他一颗牙齿 还扭伤了他的手指 |
[28:23] | Jujitsu, Shotokan. | 柔道,空手道 |
[28:24] | They act on their own. | 这都是本能反应 |
[28:27] | I am just a vessel. | 我不自觉就使出来了 |
[28:29] | Shouldn’t I go to the hospital? | 我能否去医院? |
[28:31] | I was bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[28:31] | I just have a few questions. | 我就问你几个问题 |
[28:32] | First off, what were you doing at those apartments? | 首先,你到那些公寓干嘛? |
[28:35] | I was on my way home from spin class on my bike | 我上完舞蹈课后骑车回家 |
[28:38] | and then I saw him. | 然后就看到了他 |
[28:39] | He was in those bushes around Jennifer’s place and I guess | 他当时就在珍妮佛屋子 周围的树丛里转悠 |
[28:43] | I thought the guy’d be scary. | 我想,那家伙好像很恐慌 |
[28:45] | Hey! You know, Night Stalker scary, | -嘿! -“夜行者”的恐慌 |
[28:47] | but he was like a wet French fry. | 但他瘦得跟竹杆一样 |
[28:49] | I knew I could take him. | 我就想,我也许可以制服他 |
[28:50] | She was insane. She didn’t even let me explain. | 她疯了,她根本没听我解释 |
[28:53] | Try me. | 说给我听听 |
[28:54] | I was looking for an apartment. | 我当时在找一间公寓 |
[28:55] | I just got a raise and I need more space. | 我刚长了工资 我想住宽敞一点 |
[28:57] | So you decide to start your search in the dead of night | 于是你就在强奸案 发生的当晚… |
[29:01] | when there’s a rapist on the loose? | 深更半夜出来找房子? |
[29:03] | I work days. | 我白天工作 |
[29:04] | It was in the classifieds. | 这本来该保密的 |
[29:08] | Oh. | |
[29:08] | Besides, what, what’s he going to do to me? | 再说 那强奸犯能把我怎么样? |
[29:11] | Well, Wendy did okay. | 是温蒂弄错了 |
[29:12] | Um, the problem I’m having is that those apartments | 让我不解的是,那些公寓… |
[29:17] | there’s always an availability, | 一直都有人住 |
[29:19] | so, um, kind of gives you | 你不觉得… |
[29:20] | a plausible excuse anytime, anywhere, doesn’t it? | 你刚才那个理由 有点牵强吗? |
[29:24] | Oh, I like those shoes. | 噢,我喜欢那双鞋子 |
[29:25] | What size are you? | 你穿什么码? |
[29:27] | Eight and a half. | 八号半 |
[29:28] | Eight and a half, huh? | 八号半? |
[29:29] | Do you mind if I look at the soles? | 能否看一下你的鞋底? |
[29:41] | You seem disappointed. | 你似乎很失望 |
[29:43] | Hey, how would you feel about allowing me | 嘿,你能否让我看一下… |
[29:45] | to look at all your shoes from home? | 你家里所有的鞋? |
[29:47] | I mean, it’d be strictly voluntary. | 这完全出于你自愿 |
[29:49] | I don’t know if I’d | 这也许会让我感到不自在 |
[29:50] | be comfortable with that. | |
[29:51] | A young, white male | 一个年轻的白人男子… |
[29:53] | living in a targeted neighborhood… | 住在案发地点附近… |
[29:54] | I’d think you might want to, | 也许你也想… |
[29:55] | you know, help rule yourself out. | 排除自己的嫌疑 |
[29:57] | I value my privacy. | 我很重视自己的隐私 |
[29:59] | Of course you do. | 这个当然 |
[30:01] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗? |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:07] | Oh. Uh, Mr. Reed. | 瑞德先生… |
[30:09] | If Wendy attacked you and you’re innocent, | 如果温蒂袭击了你 而你又是无辜的 |
[30:11] | I’d think you might want to file charges against her. | 也许你想对她提出控诉 |
[30:14] | How come you didn’t? | 你难道不想吗? |
[30:15] | Uh, no. I do. Want to. File charges, yeah. | 不,我想.我想提出控诉 |
[30:20] | You sure? I wouldn’t want you to do anything you didn’t believe. | 真的?我并非让你做 任何自己不相信的事 |
[30:23] | No, she assaulted me. L-I want to file. | 不,她袭击了我. 我想要控诉 |
[30:26] | We’ll take a report. | 我们会申报的 |
[30:30] | Look, I want you to know | 我想让你知道… |
[30:31] | once you sign that complaint, | 一旦你在控诉单上面签名 |
[30:33] | it becomes a binding legal document, all right? | 它就是一份 具法律效应的文件 |
[30:46] | He’s filing charges on me? | 他要控诉我? |
[30:49] | This is ridiculous. | 真是可笑 |
[30:50] | Agreed. | 我赞同 |
[30:50] | May I please take that swab? | 能否把嘴张开一下? |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | I’m going to need that jacket, too. | 我还要你穿的这件夹克 |
[30:58] | That’s great, you know? | 真讽刺 |
[30:59] | The guy’s out there raping women | 那家伙到处强奸女人 |
[31:01] | and I end up getting strip-searched by the police. | 而我却落得个被警察 “赤裸”检查的结局 |
[31:04] | Wendy, I can’t discuss an ongoing case | 温蒂,我不能跟你谈 正在调查的案件… |
[31:07] | but what I can tell you | 但我可以告诉你… |
[31:09] | is if we’re going to get this guy, | 如果要能证明是他干的… |
[31:10] | it’ll be because of what you’re giving us right now. | 这还要取决于你给我们 提供的东西 |
[31:14] | Really? | 真的? |
[31:15] | Really. | 是的 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:02] | Roger Wilder said he was inside Melissa’s house, | 罗杰.韦德说自己 进过梅莉莎的家 |
[32:05] | which is true. | 这确实是真的 |
[32:05] | He described the exact layout of the room. | 他也描述了房间内的结构 |
[32:07] | But he said he found the gun | 但他却说… |
[32:09] | when he destroyed the coffee table | 那把枪是他打碎 咖啡桌时发现的 |
[32:11] | and I have no evidence to disprove that. | 我也没找到证据 来反驳这一点 |
[32:13] | Well, go for logic. | 运用逻辑推理… |
[32:14] | Some guy breaks into the Winters’ house, | 有人闯进了温特斯的家 |
[32:16] | shoots ’em both and leaves his gun behind? | 向他们俩开枪后 却没把枪带走? |
[32:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:23] | Well, if it was really there, | 若当时那枪在那里… |
[32:24] | how come OSI didn’t find it? | CSI人员为何会没发现? |
[32:26] | That’s a very good question. | 这个问题问得很好 |
[32:28] | I knew something was off when we saw that shored wound. | 在我们看到那个伤口时 就觉得很奇怪 |
[32:31] | It didn’t match up with Melissa’s account. | 这与梅莉莎的描述并不吻合 |
[32:33] | If her husband was standing up, | 如果她丈夫是站着的… |
[32:35] | like Melissa said, when he was shot, | 当他中枪时… |
[32:36] | blood would have dripped down from the entry wound | 血就会从伤口往下滴落… |
[32:38] | to the belt buckle. | 直到皮带那里 |
[32:39] | Yeah. Gravity only runs one way. | 是的,重力原理 |
[32:41] | (gunshot) | |
[32:48] | This blood stain… | 这滩血迹… |
[32:50] | The only way it’s going south… | 让血液向南滴落的 唯一可能… |
[32:55] | He was laying down. | 他当时是躺着的 |
[33:05] | She lied. | 她撒谎 |
[33:10] | Heya! | 嘿! |
[33:10] | About the blood on kung fu lady’s clothes. | 关于那个“功夫女孩” 衣服上的血迹… |
[33:12] | Greg, I don’t want any other cases jumping mine. | 格雷格,我不想让别的案子 “插队”… |
[33:15] | This is priority. | 这是首要案件 |
[33:16] | Yeah, if I had a dime… | 是的,我知道 |
[33:17] | Anticipating that, | 想想看… |
[33:18] | I skipped dinner and ran the DNA through OODIS. | 我废寝忘食在CODIS里 找到了吻合的DNA |
[33:20] | Mm. | |
[33:21] | Turns out that your apartment hunter, | 检查结果是 那个“公寓猎手”… |
[33:22] | that girly man, left his double helix behind | 那个“温柔”男子 在另一个犯罪现场… |
[33:25] | at another crime scene. | 发现有他的DNA |
[33:29] | Unknown subject, five months ago | 入室行窃,五个月之前… |
[33:31] | breaking and entering, burglary. | 作案人未知 |
[33:33] | Yeah, they had nothing to compare it to at the time. | 那时没找到任何 有对照的证据 |
[33:37] | But we do now. | 但现在有了 |
[33:39] | Mm-hmm. | |
[33:41] | (beeping) | |
[33:48] | (knocks) | |
[33:53] | (hoarsely) Sara, hey. | 莎拉 |
[33:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:56] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[33:57] | Yeah. I beat the odds. | 是的,我成功了 |
[34:01] | I got lucky. | 我真走运 |
[34:02] | Lucky and smart. | 走运而“精明” |
[34:07] | I reopened your case. | 我重新调查了你的案子 |
[34:09] | Yeah, my doctor mentioned it. | 是的,医生跟我说了 |
[34:12] | He said that he gave you the bullet. | 他说他把弹头给你了 |
[34:13] | I know what you did, Melissa. | 你做的事我都知道了 梅莉莎 |
[34:17] | I, uh, examined the evidence. | 我…检查过证物 |
[34:21] | Your husband wasn’t free-standing in front of the couch | 你丈夫当时并不是 站在沙发跟前 |
[34:25] | struggling with some stranger. | 和一个谋生人搏斗 |
[34:26] | (sports announcer talking on TV) | |
[34:35] | There was no stranger. | 根本没有陌生人 |
[34:37] | He was, uh, asleep, wasn’t he? | 他当时在睡觉,对吗? |
[34:42] | On the couch? | 是躺在沙发上? |
[34:43] | You’re the one with the evidence. | 你把证据都找出来了 |
[34:47] | You had a OSI who was about to retire, | 你让一个即将退休的 CSI人员来调查此案 |
[34:49] | who was predisposed to believe the testimony | 从你这样一名诚实检察官 口中说出的证词… |
[34:52] | of an honest prosecutor like you. | 更容易让他信服 |
[34:59] | Especially since you got shot, too? | 尤其当你也中了枪 |
[35:09] | (softly groans) | |
[35:11] | See, he leaned up from a prone position. | 当时,他的姿势是侧卧的 |
[35:19] | (sobbing) | |
[35:30] | (gags) | |
[35:31] | (gun drops) | |
[35:34] | Directionality of the blood tells the story. | 血迹的方向性证实了 事情的真相 |
[35:41] | I didn’t understand why I couldn’t move my legs. | 我当时双脚完全动不了 |
[35:46] | And you couldn’t let anyone find that gun. | 你也没让人找到那把枪 |
[35:49] | They would have tested your hands for GSR. | 他们也在你手上发现了 弹药遗留物 |
[35:52] | (groaning) | |
[35:58] | (gasping) | |
[36:13] | I thought that I could go back. | 我以为自己可以回去 |
[36:16] | That I could get rid of it. | 到时再把它处理掉 |
[36:18] | Somebody else did that for you. | 但某个人帮了你这个忙 |
[36:19] | I almost had him arrested for a murder you committed. | 我以谋杀罪名逮捕了他 但这谋杀却是你犯下的 |
[36:22] | You would think that an attorney could come up with a great case | 如果一名律师控告 自己丈夫滥用暴力… 她一定可以胜诉 |
[36:30] | against an abusive husband, | |
[36:35] | but I… I was ashamed. | 但我…觉得羞愧 |
[36:39] | I didn’t want people to know what he did to me. | 我不想让大家知道他 对我做的一切 |
[36:42] | All your closing arguments, all your big talk about justice. | 你所有的结案陈词 有关公正的言论… |
[36:49] | I fell for all of it. | 我都记得一清二楚 |
[36:52] | I’ve always believed in justice. | 我一直都相信公正 |
[36:57] | I still do. | 现在仍相信 |
[37:01] | You never expected to live, did you? | 你从没想过自己会活过来 对吗? |
[37:04] | No. | 是的 |
[37:09] | Out of all the CSIs, | 在所有CSI人员当中… |
[37:12] | I knew I could depend on you. | 我唯一能信赖的就是你 |
[37:21] | I guess I’ll be seeing you in court. | 恐怕,我们要在法庭上见了 |
[37:28] | Good-bye, Melissa. | 再见,梅莉莎 |
[37:44] | (door opens) | |
[37:49] | (door closes) | |
[37:52] | (phone ringing) | |
[37:58] | How’s your chart of escalation? | 你的范围表进展如何? |
[38:01] | Deescalating. | 正逐步缩小 |
[38:02] | I had figured Taylor Reed was branching out, | 我认为 泰勒.瑞德正在… |
[38:04] | widening his circle, | 扩展自己的范围 |
[38:05] | but after last night, I think he’s pulling in, | 经过昨晚那件事之后… |
[38:07] | going back to his original comfort zone. | 他也许会回到 最初的活动区域 |
[38:09] | Was one of your original burglaries located at | 其中的一个最初行窃地点 |
[38:13] | 13200 Appian Way? | 是在古罗马大道? |
[38:22] | Five months ago. | 五个月之前 |
[38:23] | First floor, broke in through a sliding door. | 一层 案犯通过滑门进入房间 |
[38:26] | Where our guy Taylor Reed | 泰勒.瑞德就是 在那里被玻璃割伤的 |
[38:28] | cut himself on the glass. | |
[38:31] | So, we’ve narrowed the epicenter down | 我们已经把范围缩小到了 |
[38:33] | to a single block… Appian Way. | 古罗马大道一个街区 |
[38:35] | I’m thinking if we find something overlooked | 如果能在之前的案发现场 |
[38:37] | at those early crime scenes on Appian | 找到一些被忽略了的证据 |
[38:39] | we can tie it to our sexual assaults. | 我们就可以查出那个 强奸犯是谁 |
[38:42] | Deescalation. | 以退为进法则 |
[38:43] | If we can’t get to where he’s going, | 如果不能查出他要去的地方 |
[38:44] | we’ll go where he’s been. | 我们就去他曾到过的地方 |
[38:46] | Hi. Hi, I’m Nick Stokes. | 嗨,我是尼克.斯托克斯 |
[38:49] | I’m with the Vegas crime lab. | 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[38:50] | There’s a situation in your apartment complex | 在你的公寓里 附近有些情况 |
[38:52] | you should be aware of. | 你或许知道 |
[38:53] | You mind if I come in, ask you a few questions? | 我能否进去问你几个问题? |
[38:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:58] | I’m Warrick Brown. | 我是沃利克.布朗 |
[38:59] | I’m from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[39:00] | We’re investigating a disturbance | 我们在调查附近发生的 一起骚扰案件 |
[39:02] | a couple of doors down. | |
[39:03] | I wanted to ask you | 我有几个问题 想跟你了解一下 |
[39:04] | a few questions if I could. | |
[39:05] | So help me out. | 你跟我说说… |
[39:06] | What’s a delicate way to say this? | 该怎么跟房子的主人说? |
[39:08] | I’d like to barge in, tear your apartment upside down, | “我想进去,把你的家 翻个底朝天…” |
[39:12] | and look for five-month-old evidence? | “寻找六个月之前的证据?” |
[39:14] | You’re the poet. | 你真像个诗人 |
[39:15] | Well, I’m glad you noticed. | 很高兴你这样认为 |
[39:16] | Well, looks like somebody is still awake. | 好像里面的人还没睡觉 |
[39:19] | (knocking) | |
[39:23] | Las Vegas Police… | 维加斯警察… |
[39:26] | Detective. Ma’am. | 警官,小姐 |
[39:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[39:30] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[39:31] | This is not the address on your driver’s license. | 你驾照上的地址可不是这里 |
[39:35] | People move. | 搬家了 |
[39:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[39:38] | We’d like to come in. | 我们想进来看看 |
[39:39] | Sure. | 可以 |
[39:42] | Pardon the mess. | 这里有点乱 |
[39:54] | I’m going to take a guess here. | 如果我没猜错… |
[39:57] | This apartment came on the market | 这个公寓是五个月前 推向房产市场的 |
[40:00] | five months ago. | |
[40:01] | The old tenant was bothered by the breaking and entering, | 以前的租户受不了 你在偷入这里时… |
[40:04] | the bloodstain that you left behind. | 所留下的血迹 |
[40:07] | You moved into the apartment | 你搬进了自己最初作案的 公寓里,对吗? |
[40:08] | you committed your first crime in, didn’t you? | |
[40:13] | Now you’re ready to move again, huh? | 现在你又要准备搬走? |
[40:14] | You weren’t looking for another apartment. | 你不是在找住所 |
[40:18] | You were looking for… | 你是在找… |
[40:23] | another victim. | 另一个受害者 |
[40:27] | You got something to hide, Reed? | 你是不是藏了什么东西 瑞德? |
[40:33] | Jim? | -吉姆?-好的 |
[40:33] | Yeah, okay. | |
[40:59] | Jim, we need an ambulance! | 吉姆,快去叫救护车! |
[41:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:04] | Miss, are you all right? | 小姐,你没事吧? |
[41:06] | It’s over. It’s over. It’s okay. | 都结束了,没事了 |
[41:15] | (garbled radio transmissions) | |
[41:19] | (helicopter whirrs by) | |
[41:24] | The cop read Melissa her rights | 警察在医院里向梅莉莎 宣读了她的权利 |
[41:27] | right there in the hospital room. | |
[41:30] | You think you know somebody. | 这就是自己所了解的人? |
[41:33] | I never think that. | 我从不这样认为 |
[41:35] | Ever? | 曾经有过? |
[41:42] | When I was a kid | 我还是个孩子时,有一天 在玩捉迷藏游戏… |
[41:43] | I was playing hide- and-seek one day | |
[41:45] | and I found this plastic bag under my big brother’s bed. | 我在哥哥的床底下 发现了一个塑料袋 |
[41:49] | I thought it was a bag of dirt | 我还以为是个垃圾袋… |
[41:51] | so I took it to my mom. | 于是就把它拿给妈妈 |
[41:52] | Turned out it was his bag of weed. | 结果发现里面装的是大麻 |
[41:55] | He was grounded for a year. | 因此他坐了一年牢 |
[41:58] | The best intentions are fraught with disappointment. | 最好的意图总是充满着失望 |
[42:03] | Emerson? | 艾默生说的? |
[42:06] | Grissom. | 格里森 |