英文名称:Warm Bodies
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | What am I doing with my life? | 我这辈子都在干什么 |
[00:29] | I’m so pale. I should get out more. | 脸色如此苍白 应该多出去见见世面 |
[00:31] | I should eat better. | 吃点好东西 |
[00:33] | My posture is terrible. I should stand up straight. | 弯腰驼背的我应该抬头挺胸 |
[00:36] | People would respect me more if I stood up straighter. | 挺直了腰板 才能赢得别人的尊重 |
[00:38] | What’s wrong with me? I just want to connect. | 我怎么了 我只是想和人接触 |
[00:42] | Why can’t I connect with people? | 为什么不行 |
[00:44] | Oh, right. It’s because I’m dead. | 差点忘了 因为我是死人 |
[00:47] | I shouldn’t be so hard on myself. | 我不应该对自己这么苛刻 |
[00:48] | I mean, we’re all dead. | 我们都死了 |
[00:50] | This girl is dead. That guy’s dead. | 这女孩死了 那男的也死了 |
[00:52] | That guy in the corner is definitely dead. | 角落里的家伙死得更彻底 |
[00:54] | Jesus, these guys look awful. | 天哪 这群人看上去好可怕 |
[01:00] | I wish I could introduce myself, | 我希望能给大家做个自我介绍 |
[01:02] | but I don’t remember my name anymore. | 但是我把名字忘了 |
[01:05] | I mean, I think it started with an “R”, | 我唯一有印象的是 |
[01:06] | but that’s all I have left. | 名字开头有个”兰” |
[01:08] | I can’t remember my name, or my parents, or my job. | 我记不清名字 父母 或是工作 |
[01:12] | Although my hoodie would suggest I was unemployed. | 但就我这屌丝样 肯定是无业游民 |
[01:16] | Sometimes I look at the others | 有时候我看到别的行尸 |
[01:17] | and try to imagine what they were. | 会想他们以前是干什么的 |
[01:20] | You were a janitor. | 你是清洁工人 |
[01:24] | Sitting here in limbo | 停留在地狱边界 |
[01:28] | But I know it won’t be long | 我知道不会长久 |
[01:28] | You were the rich son of a corporate CEO. | 你是富二代 老爸开公司的 |
[01:33] | You were a personal trainer. | 你是私人教练 |
[01:36] | Sitting here in limbo | 停留在地狱边界 |
[01:41] | And now you’re a Corpse. | 而现在你们是一群行尸 |
[01:44] | I have a hard time piecing together | 我艰难地整理破碎的思绪 |
[01:45] | how this whole apocalypse thing happened. | 回想这种毁灭是怎么发生的 |
[01:47] | Could have been chemical warfare | 也许是生化战争 |
[01:49] | or an airborne virus, | 或是空气传播的病毒 |
[01:50] | or a radioactive outbreak monkey. | 或是一只受了核辐射的猴子 |
[01:53] | But it doesn’t really matter. This is what we are now. | 但这都不重要了 世界已经沦落 |
[01:58] | This is a typical day for me. | 这就是我的一天 |
[02:00] | I shuffle around, occasionally bumping into people, | 四处游逛 偶尔会碰到人类 |
[02:02] | unable to apologize or say much of anything. | 但没法开口道歉 或说任何过多的事 |
[02:09] | It must have been so much better before, | 从前一定比现在要好 |
[02:12] | when everyone could express themselves, | 那时每个人都可以表达自己的想法 |
[02:13] | and communicate their feelings | 互相交流情感 |
[02:15] | and just enjoy each other’s company. | 享受彼此的陪伴 |
[02:25] | A lot of us have made our home here at this airport. | 很多行尸都在机场驻扎 |
[02:27] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[02:29] | People wait at airports, I guess, | 人们总在机场等人 我猜是因为这样 |
[02:30] | but I’m not sure what we’re all waiting for. | 但我不清楚我们在等什么 |
[02:40] | Oh, man. They call these guys Boneys. | 天 他们叫这些家伙骷髅尸 |
[02:43] | They don’t bother us much. | 它们不来侵犯我们 |
[02:44] | But they’ll eat anything with a heartbeat. | 但只要有心跳的生物 它们就吃 |
[02:47] | I mean, I will too, | 当然我也要吃 |
[02:48] | but at least I’m conflicted about it. | 但起码会纠结一下 |
[02:51] | We all become them some day. | 我们终有一天也会变成它们这样 |
[02:53] | At some point you just give up, I guess. | 在某个时刻我们都会选择放弃 |
[02:55] | You lose all hope. After that, there’s no turning back. | 希望破灭 自此 就没有回头路了 |
[02:59] | Oh, man, gross… | 伙计 恶心到我… |
[03:01] | Stop. Stop, don’t pick at it! You’re making it worse! | 停 停 别再撕了 越弄越糟 |
[03:03] | Oh, this is what I have to look forward to. | 这就是我最终的宿命 |
[03:07] | It’s kind of a bummer. | 糟糕的事情 |
[03:11] | I don’t want to be this way. | 我不想走这条路 |
[03:12] | I’m lonely. I’m lost. | 我孤单一人 不知该往哪走 |
[03:15] | I mean, I’m literally lost. | 我是说 我真的迷路了 |
[03:16] | I’ve never been in this part of the airport before. | 我从没来过机场的这片区域 |
[03:20] | Wonder if these guys are lost, too. | 这两个小家伙是不是也迷路了 |
[03:22] | Wandering around, but never getting anywhere. | 到处游荡 但没有目的地 |
[03:25] | Do they feel trapped? Do they want more than this? | 他们会有被困的感觉吗 会不满足于此吗 |
[03:30] | Am I the only one? | 还是只有我一个这么觉得 |
[04:14] | Missing you | 想你 |
[04:17] | Missing you | 想你 |
[04:22] | Everytime I think of you | 每次想到你 |
[04:27] | I always catch my breath | 我都无法呼吸 |
[04:31] | And I’m still standing here | 我站在原地 |
[04:34] | And you’re miles away | 而你在千里之外 |
[04:36] | And I’m wondering why you left | 我不知你为何离开 |
[04:40] | And there’s a storm that’s raging | 今夜暴风雨冲荡了 |
[04:45] | Through my frozen heart tonight | 我冰冷的心 |
[04:53] | This is my best friend. | 这是我最好的朋友 |
[04:58] | By best friend, I mean we occasionally granted | 最好的朋友就是指 我们有时会默契 |
[05:00] | and stare awkwardly at each other. | 又尴尬地盯着对方 |
[05:05] | We even have almost-conversations | 有时 我们之间都快有一个 |
[05:07] | sometimes. | 真正的对话了 |
[05:24] | Days pass this way. | 我们可以保持这样很久 |
[05:31] | But sometimes we even find actual words. | 但有时我们也可以说出几个像样的词语 |
[05:34] | Words like. | 像是 |
[05:35] | Hungry. | “饿” |
[05:37] | And… | 和… |
[05:39] | City. | “城市” |
[05:50] | Even though we can’t communicate, | 尽管我们不能畅所欲言 |
[05:52] | we do share a similar taste in food. | 但我们的食性还是大致相同 |
[05:54] | Traveling in packs just kind of makes sense, | 集体行动是有必要的 |
[05:56] | especially when everyone and their grandmother | 尤其是当所有人类都想要打爆你的头 |
[05:58] | is trying to shoot you in the head all the time. | 从八岁到八十岁 无一例外 |
[06:05] | God, we move slow. | 天 我们走得好慢 |
[06:10] | This could take a while. | 看来有的好走了 |
[07:00] | Hello, and thank you for your service today. | 大家好 谢谢你们今天的主动请缨 |
[07:03] | In the eighth years since this place destroyed our world… | 犯病的行尸扰害世界整整八年了 |
[07:06] | You think we’re getting this stuff for the cure? | 你觉得我们是为了寻找治疗方法吗 |
[07:08] | since we erected this wall… | 自从我们建筑了这道高墙… |
[07:09] | No one believes in a cure anymore, Julie. | 没人还相信什么治疗方法 茱莉 |
[07:11] | we have counted on young volunteers like you | 我们指望你们这些年轻的志愿者 |
[07:14] | together resources from beyond the wall. | 能从围墙外获取有用的资源 |
[07:17] | But first, a word of caution. | 首先 务必要小心谨慎 |
[07:19] | Corpses look human, they are not. | 行尸有人的外貌 但他们不是人 |
[07:21] | They do not think. They do not bleed. | 他们不能思考 不会流血 |
[07:24] | Whether they were your mother or your best friend, | 不管曾经是你的母亲还是最好的朋友 |
[07:26] | they are beyond your help. | 你们都不能心软 |
[07:28] | They are uncaring, unfeeling, incapable of remorse. | 他们冷血无情 六亲不认 |
[07:32] | Sound like anyone you know, Dad? | 说得好像你谁都认识 爸 |
[07:34] | Just picture them as this. | 记住他们长这样 |
[07:38] | As sons and daughters of possibly the sole remainng | 作为在这地球上可能是 |
[07:41] | human settlement on Earth, | 唯一幸存者的后代们 |
[07:43] | you are a critical part | 你们是决定人类 |
[07:44] | of what stands between us and extinction. | 是否会灭绝的中坚力量 |
[07:48] | Therefore you have an obligation | 因此 安全归来 |
[07:50] | to return to us safely. | 也是你们的责任 |
[07:52] | And if you remember your training, you will. | 如果你们牢记训练内容 就会安全回来 |
[07:55] | Good luck, Godspeed, and God bless American. | 一切顺利 祝成功 上帝保佑美国 |
[07:59] | USA! USA! | 美国 美国 |
[08:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:20] | 欢迎来到恐怖地带 内有行尸 注意安全 | |
[08:22] | Sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[08:44] | Speak clearly he said | 他说讲清楚 |
[08:48] | But didn’t see | 但他弄不明白 |
[08:51] | He acted that way | 他那样的行为 |
[08:56] | And held me like a cup | 让我觉得自己像个杯子 |
[09:11] | Fill me up | 装满水后 |
[09:14] | And pour me out | 又被倒空 |
[09:17] | Realize the doubt | 我开始怀疑 |
[09:21] | We had the same feelings | 在对立的时空 |
[09:24] | The opposite time | 我们有相同的感觉 |
[09:46] | Hey, Berg, you gonna help us out or what? | 柏格 你到底帮不帮我们 |
[09:48] | No dice. Almost at level five. | 不帮 快过第五关了 |
[09:53] | Did you hear that? | 有听到动静吗 |
[09:55] | I did. We should bail. | 听到了 我们得赶快闪人 |
[09:58] | Oh, hey, we can’t just bail. We have orders. | 我们不能就这么走了 我们有任务在身 |
[10:01] | Do you have any idea how much medicine | 你知道一个月内 |
[10:02] | the city goes through a month? | 整个城市要用多少药品吗 |
[10:03] | We need pharma salvage to survive. | 我们需要靠药物补救来生存 |
[10:05] | We can’t just abandon our… | 我们不能就这么放弃… |
[10:06] | You sound just like my dad. | 你的口气和我爸一模一样 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | Yeah, it wasn’t a compliment. | 我可不是在夸你 |
[10:11] | Oh, here, guys. Take some Prozac. | 各位 拿点百忧解 |
[10:13] | Maybe that will cheer you up. | 也许能让你们振作点 |
[10:18] | I told you I heard something. | 我说了我听到动静了 |
[10:22] | Per, let’s bail. | 小佩 我们要撤了 |
[10:28] | Perry? | 佩里 |
[10:31] | We have orders, Julie. | 我们有任务 茱莉 |
[10:33] | It was nothing anyway. | 根本就没有什么东西 |
[10:35] | – You’re being paranoid, okay? – Perry! | -别多疑了 好吗 -佩里 |
[10:45] | Aim for their heads! | 爆他们的头 |
[11:06] | And there’s a message that I’m sending out | 我发简讯给你 |
[11:10] | Like a telegraph to your soul | 像是通往你心的电报 |
[11:15] | And if I can’t bridge this distance | 如果我无法与你相通 |
[11:19] | Stop this heartbreak overload | 不要再过度心碎 |
[11:22] | I ain’t missing you at all | 我不再想你了 |
[11:25] | Missing you | 想你 |
[11:33] | Smile, mother… | 笑一个 狗日… |
[11:42] | Nice watch. | 手表不错 |
[11:47] | Now, I’m not proud of this. | 此刻我不并引以为傲 |
[11:49] | In fact, I’d appreciate it | 事实上 如果你能忽略以下镜头 |
[11:50] | if you might look away for a moment here. | 我会表示感激不尽 |
[11:53] | I don’t like hurting people, but this is the world now. | 我不想伤害人类 但世界就是如此 |
[11:57] | The new hunger is a very powerful thing. | 新一轮的饥饿厮杀威力无穷 |
[12:02] | If I don’t eat all of him, if I spare his brain, | 如果我不吃干净他 留下他的脑髓 |
[12:05] | he’ll rise up and become a Corpse like me. | 他就会”重生” 变成像我一样的行尸 |
[12:08] | But if I do, I get his memories, | 但如果吃了人脑 我就有了他的记忆 |
[12:11] | his thoughts, his feelings. | 他的思想 他的感受 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry, I just can’t help it. | 不好意思 我忍不住就要开吃了 |
[12:19] | The brain’s the best part. | 人脑是精华 |
[12:21] | The part that makes me feel human again. | 它能让我重新找到做人的感觉 |
[12:29] | You like it, Perry? | 你喜欢吗 佩里 |
[12:33] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[12:35] | I just want to feel what you felt. | 我只想感知你的感觉 |
[12:42] | To feel a little better. | 让我更像是活着 |
[12:46] | A little less dead. | 死亡感不再那么强烈 |
[13:06] | Perry… I think I love you. | 佩里 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[13:13] | Say something. | 表示点什么啊 |
[13:16] | Don’t just say nothing. | 别光愣着 |
[13:18] | No, I, um… | 不是 我… |
[13:20] | I think I love you too, Julie. | 我想我也爱你 茱莉 |
[13:33] | I miss airplanes. | 我想念飞机了 |
[13:35] | My mom used to say that it looked like | 妈妈说它就像 |
[13:37] | an Etch A Sketch up there. | 在天上的神奇画笔 |
[13:41] | I like that you remember that kind of stuff. | 我喜欢你会记住这样的事情 |
[13:44] | If we don’t, then it will just all be gone. You know? | 如果不记住 它们就会消逝 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:51] | The world is so messed up. | 这个世界糟透了 |
[13:54] | Not all of it. | 并不是全部都糟啊 |
[13:56] | Cheeseball. | 小坏蛋 |
[14:04] | Perry? | 佩里 |
[14:08] | Perry! | 佩里 |
[14:10] | Perry, where are you? Answer me! | 佩里 你在哪 回答我 |
[14:56] | Julie… | 茱莉 |
[15:14] | Julie… | 茱莉 |
[15:53] | Safe. | 安全 |
[15:58] | Come… | 来… |
[16:00] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | I don’t know what I’m doing. What’s wrong with me? | 我不知道我在做什么 我有毛病吧 |
[16:30] | These other guys would never bring a living person home. | 其他行尸从没带过活人回来 |
[16:32] | You know why? Because that’s crazy! | 知道为什么吗 因为这太不可思议了 |
[16:36] | Right now, they think she’s just another one of us. | 现在 他们认为她也是其中一员 |
[16:38] | A new addition to the family. | 行尸家族新成员 |
[16:41] | But they would think I was insane | 他们会觉得我疯了 |
[16:42] | if they could think. | 如果他们会思考的话 |
[16:45] | Why do I have to be so weird? | 我怎么会这么怪异 |
[16:48] | What am I doing? | 我到底在干什么 |
[17:28] | Home… | 家 |
[18:11] | Not eat. | 不吃 |
[18:25] | Keep you safe. | 让你安全 |
[19:02] | All right, | 好吧 |
[19:03] | maybe I could have thought this through a little more. | 也许我还需要一段时间来思考这件事 |
[19:06] | But I can tell when a girl needs her space. | 但我知道女孩什么时候需要个人空间 |
[19:10] | There’s a lot of ways to get to know a person. | 了解一个人有很多办法 |
[19:12] | Eating her dead boyfriend’s brains | 吃她男朋友的脑髓 |
[19:14] | is one of the more unorthodox methods, but… | 当然不是个正当的渠道 但… |
[19:27] | It’s a special occasion… | 这是个特殊的时刻… |
[19:29] | A special occasion, sir? | 特殊的时刻吗 先生 |
[19:31] | It’s Mom’s birthday. | 我妈妈的生日 |
[19:35] | – To Diane. – To Mom. | -敬黛安 -敬妈妈 |
[19:39] | It’s Mom’s birthday. | 今天是我妈妈的生日 |
[19:40] | So, Perry, | 佩里 |
[19:41] | Julie tells me you’ve been working in agriculture. | 茱莉说你专攻农业 |
[19:44] | But tell me you would never consider | 还说你绝不想 |
[19:47] | going to work construction with your father. | 和你父亲一起从事建筑行业 |
[19:48] | You know, on the wall we need good people. | 可是城墙那边亟需建筑人才 |
[19:51] | Don’t mind him, Per. | 小佩 别管他 |
[19:52] | Dad’s idea of saving humanity is to build a really big concrete box, | 对付行尸 我爸想建一个水泥大牢笼 |
[19:56] | put everyone in it, | 把所有人都塞进去 |
[19:57] | and then wait at the door with guns | 然后拿着枪守在门口 |
[19:59] | until we grow old and die. | 固步自封 直至老死 |
[20:02] | Well, Julie, without the wall, | 要不是这个牢笼 |
[20:03] | we would be eating brains now instead of rice. | 我们的主食就从米饭变成人脑了 |
[20:06] | Dad… | 爸 |
[20:09] | This is the only way past the wall. | 要到墙外去只有这条路了 |
[20:11] | Otherwise we get stopped. | 别被人发现就行 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[20:21] | Come on. It’s not that bad. Come on. | 进来吧 没事的 快 |
[20:27] | I haven’t heard from him in two days, Julie. | 我已经连续两天联系不上他了 |
[20:28] | He’s on construction detail, Perry. | 他在忙着建造城墙 |
[20:30] | He’s working. | 他只是抽不开身 |
[20:31] | My dad goes weeks | 我爸也时不时一连几周 |
[20:32] | without checking in. | 玩失踪 |
[20:40] | Okay. This way. | 这边 |
[20:46] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[21:16] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:25] | Per. | 小佩 |
[21:31] | No! | 不 |
[21:45] | Perry! Come on! | 佩里 快跑 |
[21:51] | No wonder she’s so afraid of me. | 怪不得她那么怕我 |
[21:54] | I need a different approach. | 看来我得换个方法 |
[21:57] | Okay, here we go. Don’t be creepy. | 好 说干就干 表情不能太凶残 |
[21:59] | Don’t be creepy. Don’t be creepy. | 温柔点 友善些 |
[22:18] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[22:23] | Please leave me alone. | 求你让我一个人待着 |
[22:39] | Why me? | 为什么 |
[22:43] | Why did you save me? | 为什么要救我 |
[22:45] | Don’t | 别 |
[22:49] | c… cry. | 别…哭 |
[23:22] | Safe… | 保护 |
[23:24] | Keep you safe. | 想保护你 |
[23:40] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[24:01] | Shed a tear ’cause I’m missing you | 思念着你 泪水划过脸颊 |
[24:04] | I’m still alright to smile | 你可知佯装的笑容下 |
[24:08] | Girl, I think about you every day now | 我每日为你牵肠挂肚 |
[24:16] | Was a time when I wasn’t sure | 每当我心绪不定 |
[24:20] | But you set my mind at ease | 你总能拂去我的忧虑 |
[24:24] | There is no doubt | 毋庸置疑 |
[24:27] | You’re in my heart now | 你已刻入我心里 |
[24:50] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[24:54] | Just let me go! | 你就放我走吧 |
[24:57] | Not safe. | 危险 |
[24:59] | Not safe? | 危险 |
[25:02] | Not safe. | 危险 |
[25:06] | Well, then you’re just gonna have to go | 那就拜托你到外面 |
[25:07] | and get me some food. | 帮我弄点吃的 |
[25:10] | Because I’m starved. | 我快饿死了 |
[25:16] | Please? | 好吗 |
[25:18] | I’d be very grateful for some food. | 我会很感谢你的 |
[25:23] | O… okay. | 好…好吧 |
[26:14] | God! | 天啊 |
[26:20] | Shit. | 靠 |
[26:36] | Don’t r… run. | 不能…跑 |
[26:56] | Come. | 来 |
[26:57] | S… safe. | 安…全 |
[26:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | Be dead. | 装死 |
[27:19] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[27:28] | That’s too m… much. | 太…过了 |
[27:43] | Told you not s… safe. | 告诉过你…危险了 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I get that. | 我现在信了 |
[27:52] | I really am hungry, though. | 可我现在真饿了 |
[27:56] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[28:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:11] | Oh, no. Stop staring. | 停 别盯着看了 |
[28:12] | You’re acting weird again. | 不然看起来更怪异 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:52] | Oh, man. | 真爽 |
[28:54] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得上一次喝啤酒 |
[28:55] | I had a beer. | 是什么时候了 |
[28:58] | I guess you can’t be all that bad, Mr. Zombie. | 看来你也没那么坏 行尸先生 |
[29:01] | My name… | 我叫 |
[29:07] | You have a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[29:10] | What is your name? | 叫什么 |
[29:13] | Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr… | 兰… |
[29:16] | Rrrr? | 兰什么 |
[29:17] | This date is not going well. | 这约会可不太顺利 |
[29:19] | I want to die all over again. | 我真想重新死一次 |
[29:20] | Rrrrrrr… | 兰… |
[29:22] | Does your name start with “R”? | 你的名字开头是”兰”吗 |
[29:27] | Robert? | 兰博 |
[29:28] | Richard? | 兰查 |
[29:31] | Randy? | 兰迪 |
[29:33] | Raphael? | 兰斐 |
[29:34] | Ricardo? | 兰花豆 |
[29:38] | Why don’t I just call you “R”? | 要不我就直接叫你兰吧 |
[29:43] | I mean, that’s a start, right? | 那是你名字的开头 对吧 |
[29:45] | R… | 兰 |
[29:48] | I want to go home, R. | 兰 我想回家 |
[29:53] | It’s n… not safe. | 危…险 |
[29:56] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[29:59] | And look… | 听着 |
[30:01] | I know that you saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[30:03] | And I’m grateful for that. | 我真的很感激 |
[30:05] | But you walked me into this place. | 但是你既然能把我带进来 |
[30:07] | So I know that you can walk me out again. | 就有办法把我带出去 |
[30:10] | Oh, no. She can’t leave. | 不行 她不能走 |
[30:11] | She just got here. | 她是新来的 |
[30:13] | Tell her she has to wait. | 快告诉她得待上一阵子 |
[30:14] | Tell her they’ll notice. | 不然就会被发现 |
[30:16] | H… have to wait. | 要…再等 |
[30:20] | They… They’ll notice. | 他们…会发现 |
[30:25] | Huh. Not bad. | 说得不错 |
[30:27] | How long? | 等多久 |
[30:28] | F… few d… days. | 几…天 |
[30:34] | Th… they’ll f… forget. | 他们会忘…忘记你 |
[30:37] | Y… you’ll be o… kay. | 你…就安全 |
[30:43] | Are there others like you? | 其他人都像你一样吗 |
[30:48] | I mean, I’ve… | 我是说 |
[30:49] | I’ve never ever heard a Corpse talk before. | 我第一次遇到会说话的行尸 |
[30:53] | I mean, apart from the groaning. | 当然 呻吟声不算 |
[31:04] | Okay. A few days, huh? | 好吧 几天就好 是吧 |
[31:12] | What am I supposed to do for a few days around here anyway? | 得想办法打磨这几天时间 |
[31:16] | You, you would always see the signs | 你总是心怀希望 |
[31:19] | This is awesome! | 太爽了 |
[31:24] | The echos in my head they rhyme | 但我脑海中挥之不去的声音 |
[31:30] | I feel we never win at all | 总提醒我 永无出头之日 |
[31:35] | Tomorrow is another day | 明天又是新的一天 |
[31:39] | You wanna try? | 要不要试一下 |
[31:40] | Don’t know what I feel anymore | 身体却依旧麻木不仁 |
[31:46] | Feeling all these feelings before | 忆往昔 一切明明如此真切 |
[31:50] | Oh, God! | 啊 我的天 |
[31:52] | Oh! You’re a lead foot. | 老天 你得分清油门和刹车 |
[31:55] | Okay. Okay. Pick a foot. | 先选一只脚 |
[31:58] | You’re using two feet. Pick one foot. | 不要两只脚一起踩 选一只 |
[32:02] | There you go. Okay. | 就是这样 好了 |
[32:05] | You, you would always see the signs | 你总是心怀希望 |
[32:07] | There you go. | 没错 |
[32:13] | The echos in my head they rhyme | 然而恐惧依然萦绕心头 |
[32:17] | All right. Two hands on the wheel, buddy. | 然后两只手放在方向盘上 |
[32:19] | Felt they never went home at all | 不愿消散 |
[32:23] | Tomorrow is another day | 明天又是新的一天 |
[32:28] | And me… I don’t know what I’ll be searching for | 我无从得知追寻的方向 |
[32:37] | Jesus, R! | 我的上帝 兰 |
[32:40] | This was a beautiful car! | 这可是名牌车 |
[32:41] | Recalculating. | 重新设定路线 |
[33:03] | What’s with all the vinyl? | 为什么收集那么多黑胶唱片 |
[33:05] | Couldn’t figure out how to work an iPod? | 用iPod不也能听吗 |
[33:07] | Better s… sound. | 音质…更好 |
[33:11] | Oh, you’re a purist, huh? | 你是个纯化论者 对吧 |
[33:13] | More | 更有 |
[33:17] | alive. | 生命力 |
[33:18] | Yeah. That’s true. Lot more trouble, though. | 确实 可是也更麻烦 |
[33:23] | There you go again. Shrugging. | 你又来了 总是耸肩 |
[33:26] | Stop shrugging, shrugger. | 别再这样了 耸肩哥 |
[33:28] | It’s a very non-committal gesture. | 那样看起来像是不愿与人沟通一样 |
[33:32] | Really? | 还耸 |
[33:37] | These are really cool records. | 这些唱片都很棒 |
[33:37] | 飞鸟乐队 美国60年代的民谣乐队 乔妮·米切尔 史上最伟大的民谣女歌手 | |
[33:38] | How did you get all these? | 你怎么弄来的 |
[33:40] | I col… lect things. | 我喜欢…收集 |
[33:43] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[33:44] | You, my friend, are a hoarder. | 你就整一个储物癖患者 |
[33:50] | There’s this awesome record store on Main and Ivy. | 这里有张摇滚巨星的白金唱片 |
[33:55] | You would love it. It’s so cool. | 你会喜欢的 很好听 |
[33:58] | Was so cool. | 过去也很流行 |
[34:01] | Alrighty. | 好了 |
[34:08] | Much better. | 确实好很多 |
[34:24] | Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack | 在巴尔的摩市有妻小 |
[34:27] | I went out for a ride and I never went back | 我开车出去兜风 然后一去不回 |
[34:32] | Like a river that don’t know where it’s flowing | 像条河流不知将涌向何方 |
[34:36] | I took a wrong turn and I just kept going | 即便误入歧途 仍继续向前行进 |
[34:41] | Everybody’s got a hungry heart | 每个人都有颗饥渴的心 |
[34:49] | Lay down your money and you play your part | 钞票放好 自己找乐子吧 |
[35:07] | I met her in a Kingstown bar | 我与她初遇在金士顿酒吧 |
[35:11] | We fell in love I knew it had to end | 我俩坠入爱河 明明知道有始无终 |
[35:15] | We took what we had and we ripped it apart | 我俩拿出所有 然后将其撕碎 |
[35:20] | Now here I am down in Kingstown again | 如今我又来到了金士顿酒吧 |
[35:24] | Everybody’s got a hungry heart | 每个人都有颗饥渴的心 |
[35:42] | R? Can I ask you something? | 兰 我能问你件事吗 |
[35:48] | My boyfriend, he died back there. | 我男朋友 他被干掉了 |
[35:52] | Will he come back? As one of you? | 那他会变成你们 重新回来吗 |
[36:00] | That’s good, I guess. | 我想那也好 |
[36:05] | Something happened to him. | 他遭遇了一些事 |
[36:10] | A lot of things happened to him. | 应该说是很多事 |
[36:12] | But I guess there just came a point where he couldn’t absorb any more. | 超出了他能够承受的底线 变得郁郁寡欢 |
[36:20] | It’s just, in my world, people die all the time. | 在我们那边 人们一个接一个死去 |
[36:26] | So… You know, it’s not like | 这并不是说 |
[36:29] | I’m not sad that he’s gone. | 我不为他难过 |
[36:32] | Because I am. | 我伤心欲绝 |
[36:35] | But I think I’ve been preparing for it | 但冥冥之中 很久以前 |
[36:39] | for a really long time. | 我就已经做好心理准备了 |
[37:07] | ‘Twas in another lifetime | 我开始了新生活 |
[37:10] | one of toil and blood | 既艰辛 又血腥 |
[37:12] | When blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud | 长夜与泥泞皆是修炼 |
[37:17] | I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form | 最终越过变幻无常的荒野 |
[37:21] | “Come in,” she said | 她对我说 快请进 |
[37:22] | “I’ll give you shelter from the storm.” | 这里就是你的避风港 |
[37:25] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[37:34] | And if I pass this way again, you can rest assured | 即使我再拜访她 你也不必担心 |
[37:38] | I’ll always do my best for her | 我指天发誓 |
[37:40] | on that I give my word | 我定会为她付出一切 |
[37:44] | Man, it must be nice to sleep. | 能睡着一定很幸福 |
[37:45] | I wish I could. | 我渴望睡眠 |
[37:47] | I wish I could dream. | 我渴望梦境 |
[37:50] | But that’s not really an option for me. | 但这不是我能控制的 |
[37:51] | The dead don’t dream. | 死人无法做梦 |
[37:53] | This is as close as we get. | 只能这么做以求慰藉 |
[38:03] | You sure about this, son? | 你确定吗 孩子 |
[38:08] | Welcome, then. | 欢迎你加入 |
[38:13] | Sorry for your loss. | 对你父亲的死 我很遗憾 |
[38:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:17] | Give him one and show him how to use it. | 给他一把枪 教他怎么用 |
[38:24] | Hey, Berg, you gonna help us out or what? | 柏格 你到底帮不帮我们 |
[38:26] | I’m almost at level five. | 不帮 快过第五关了 |
[38:29] | Did you hear that? | 有听到动静吗 |
[38:31] | I did. We should bail. | 听到了 我们得赶快闪人 |
[38:33] | We can’t just bail. We have orders. | 我们不能就这么走了 我们有任务在身 |
[38:37] | You sound just like my dad. | 你的口气和我爸一模一样 |
[38:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | Yeah, it wasn’t a compliment. | 我可不是在夸你 |
[38:41] | I told you I heard something. | 我说了我听到动静了 |
[38:43] | Perry! | 佩里 |
[38:46] | Aim for their heads. | 爆他们的头 |
[39:59] | You said a few days. | 你说只要待几天 |
[40:01] | It’s been a few days, R. | 已经过了好几天了 兰 |
[40:06] | I have to go home. | 我真的得回去了 |
[40:10] | S… stay t… together. | 一起…走 |
[40:15] | Safe. | 安全 |
[40:20] | What? | 什么 |
[40:22] | J… Julie. | 茱…茱莉 |
[40:25] | Living. | 活人 |
[40:27] | Eat! | 吃掉 |
[40:31] | Eat! | 吃掉 |
[40:34] | Eat! | 吃掉 |
[40:43] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[40:45] | We go. | 我们走了 |
[40:49] | Eat. | 吃掉 |
[40:53] | R. Look. | 兰 快看 |
[41:32] | This way. | 这边 |
[41:51] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[41:54] | What? | 什么 |
[41:56] | No! | 不要 |
[41:59] | Want to help her. | 想帮她 |
[42:01] | Who the hell asked you? | 谁问你了 |
[42:04] | Like her. | 喜欢她 |
[42:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:12] | I’m sure it is. | 可不是么 |
[42:17] | – Over there, the garage. – Hold on. | -那边 去车库 -坐好了 |
[42:30] | I’m so happy to see you right now. | 我现在真高兴见到你 |
[42:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:41] | Um… R? | 兰 |
[43:43] | You drive. | 你来开 |
[43:45] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[44:14] | The white zone is for loading and uploading passengers only. | 白色区域只为乘客上下而设 |
[44:45] | In the first of light | 看晨光初绽 |
[44:49] | Past the Noachide | 方舟已消散 |
[44:53] | Bodies wrapped in white | 身着洁白衣 |
[44:54] | Jesus, I’m freezing. | 上帝啊 冻死我了 |
[44:59] | I have to pull over. | 我得靠边停车了 |
[45:01] | Stranded every pain | 苦痛皆搁浅 |
[45:03] | This is one of the last neighborhoods my dad evacuated. | 这里是我爸爸疏散的最后一片居民区 |
[45:06] | Maybe these houses have food. | 也许能找到些吃的 |
[45:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[45:25] | Okay, come on. | 快来 |
[45:30] | Oh, man. It’s locked. | 该死 门锁了 |
[45:32] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[46:03] | Oh, cool! | 太酷了 |
[46:06] | Look what they have. | 他们有这个 |
[46:08] | I haven’t seen one of these in forever. | 我好久没见过相机了 |
[46:11] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[46:15] | It’s all right. See? | 没关系的 看 |
[46:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:22] | It’s important to preserve memories, you know? | 保存记忆很重要 知道吗 |
[46:26] | Especially now that the world is on its way out. | 尤其现在世界快要毁灭了 |
[46:33] | Everything you see, | 你看到的一切 |
[46:33] | you may be seeing for the last time. | 可能都再也见不到了 |
[46:36] | Perry used to say that. | 佩里以前常这么说 |
[46:39] | Here. Take a picture. | 来 照张相 |
[46:58] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[47:02] | The bed actually isn’t too rotten, | 床铺还不是很脏 |
[47:03] | so I’m gonna go to sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[47:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[47:15] | R? | 兰 |
[47:17] | Y… yeah? | 怎么了 |
[47:18] | I was… I was thinking… | 我在…在想 |
[47:22] | You know, you could sleep in there if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 也可以睡那儿 |
[47:27] | On the floor. | 睡地板上 |
[47:30] | These houses creep me out, so… | 这房子太吓人了 所以… |
[47:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:42] | Do you feel it? | 你感受到了吗 |
[48:48] | Do you feel it? | 你感受到了吗 |
[50:04] | Hey, look up this street. | 检查一下这条街 |
[50:05] | Holy shit. That’s my dad. | 该死 那是我爸爸 |
[50:07] | Get back! | 退后 |
[50:17] | He would have killed you. | 他一定会杀了你的 |
[50:21] | If he saw you, he would have just shot you in the head, | 如果让他看见你 肯定一枪爆头 |
[50:25] | and you’d just be gone. | 然后你就会消失了 |
[50:33] | These clothes are soaking still. | 这些衣服还是湿的 |
[50:37] | I’m gonna lay them out to dry. | 我得脱下来晾干 |
[50:41] | Oh, relax. | 别紧张 |
[50:45] | Holy shit. | 我的神啊 |
[50:53] | Don’t look. | 不许偷看 |
[50:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:00] | Holy shit! | 真是要命 |
[51:15] | Do you have to eat people? | 你必须要吃人吗 |
[51:17] | Y… yeah. | 是的 |
[51:20] | Or you’ll die? | 不然会死吗 |
[51:25] | – Yeah. – But you didn’t eat me. | -是的 -但你没吃我 |
[51:30] | You rescued me. Like, a bunch. | 你还救了我 好多次 |
[51:39] | It must be hard being stuck in there. | 困在这里肯定很难受 |
[51:43] | You know, I can see you trying. | 我能看出你在努力 |
[51:45] | Maybe that’s what people do. | 人们都这样 |
[51:48] | You know, we try to be better. | 努力变得更好 |
[51:51] | Sometimes we kind of suck at it. | 有时候我们会搞砸 |
[51:55] | But I look at you and | 但是我看到你 |
[51:58] | you try so much harder than any human in my city. | 你比我们城里所有人都努力 |
[52:06] | You’re a good person, R. | 你是个好人 兰 |
[52:13] | Anyway. | 好吧 |
[52:16] | It was me. | 是我 |
[52:20] | What was you? | 什么是你 |
[52:44] | I mean, I… | 我是说 |
[52:47] | I guess I kind of knew that. | 我觉得我已经知道了 |
[52:49] | Y… you did? | 你知道了 |
[52:54] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我… |
[52:56] | I guess I hoped that you didn’t. | 我希望你没有 |
[53:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:05] | Julie… | 茱莉 |
[53:10] | I’m so s… sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[53:14] | Julie… | 茱莉 |
[53:42] | The dead do not sleep. | 死人不用睡觉 |
[54:04] | If you guys could pick any job in the world, | 如果你们能选择世上任意一种职业 |
[54:08] | pretend that everything was totally different, | 而且假装世界完全不是现在这样 |
[54:11] | what would you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[54:16] | – Nursing. – Yeah? | -护士 -是吗 |
[54:17] | Yeah. Healing people and saving lives and… | 没错 救死扶伤 治病… |
[54:25] | I don’t know, finding a cure. | 我也说不好 总之找到治愈方法 |
[54:29] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[54:31] | I think someday someone’s gonna figure out this whole thing | 我觉得总有一天有人能弄清楚这些事 |
[54:35] | and exhume the whole world. | 发掘出整个世界 |
[54:37] | Exhume? And what does that mean? | 发掘 什么意思 |
[54:40] | Um, exhume means to, like, revive. | 发掘就是 复苏 |
[54:43] | It means to dig up. As in digging up a corpse. | 意思是挖掘 就像挖出尸体那样 |
[54:47] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[54:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这里做什么 |
[54:58] | Are you actually dreaming right now? | 你现在是在做梦吗 |
[55:00] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[55:01] | You can’t dream, Corpse. Dreaming is for humans. | 你不能做梦 行尸 人类才会做梦 |
[55:05] | Chill out, Per. He can dream if he wants to. | 冷静点 小佩 他想就可以 |
[55:12] | What about you, R? | 你呢 兰 |
[55:15] | What do you want to be? | 你想做什么事 |
[55:17] | I don’t know. I don’t even know what I am. | 我不知道 我甚至不知道自己是什么 |
[55:21] | Well, you can be whatever you want. | 你想成为任何人都行 |
[55:23] | Isn’t that what they say? | 大家不都这么说吗 |
[55:25] | We can, right? You and me? | 咱们都可以的 是吗 你和我一起 |
[55:29] | It’s not gonna happen, loverboy. | 不可能的 多情少年 |
[55:31] | Not after you told her you ate her ex. | 你告诉她你吃了她前男友后就不可能了 |
[55:40] | Shrug. | 耸下肩吧 |
[56:11] | So cold, I know you can’t believe it | 如此彻骨寒冷 我知道你无法相信 |
[56:15] | Sometimes you gotta face the feeling | 有时必须面对 这些苦与痛的感觉 |
[56:18] | And if you don’t care if you get up again | 尽管你不在乎 尽管你又重新站起 |
[56:23] | There’s a thousand things I will not understand | 世间事千千万 我有那么多不明白 |
[56:26] | Now you’re dealing with the hell I put you through | 你正努力逃脱 却是我推你入深渊 |
[56:30] | If I had my way I would be right there next to you | 如果可以选择 我必将永伴你身边 |
[56:34] | There’s certain things in life you cannot change | 总有一些事情 让你完全无能为力 |
[56:38] | There’s certain things | 总有一些事情 |
[56:41] | So much for dreaming. | 梦该醒了 |
[56:43] | You can’t be whatever you want. | 你不能想做什么就做什么 |
[56:45] | All I’ll ever be is a slow, pale, | 我永远都只是个动作缓慢 脸色苍白 |
[56:47] | hunched-over, dead-eyed zombie. | 弯腰驼背 眼神呆滞的行尸 |
[56:50] | What I think what’s gonna happen | 我还妄想什么呢 |
[56:51] | that she’d actually want to stay with me? | 难道她真愿意和我在一起吗 |
[56:53] | It’s hopeless. | 不可能的 |
[56:54] | This is what I get for wanting more. | 奢求太多就是这种结果 |
[56:56] | I should just be happy with what I had. | 我应该满足于现状 |
[56:57] | Things don’t change. I need to accept that. | 事物一成不变 我必须接受这一点 |
[57:00] | It’s easier not to feel. | 麻木不仁反而更简单些 |
[57:02] | Then I wouldn’t have to feel like this. | 那样我就不会这么难受了 |
[57:07] | I’ve been alone too many nights | 如此多个夜晚 只能独自一人度过 |
[57:11] | Too proud to tell you when you’re right | 当你正确之时 不明白我多么自豪 |
[57:15] | A little patience would have helped me then | 只需一点耐心 就已对我帮助良多 |
[57:18] | A lot like the break has been the common standard | 许多次的断绝 让我早就习以为常 |
[57:22] | All the angels above the earth I prayed | 请聆听我祈祷 天空中圣洁的天使 |
[57:27] | Send this message right into her head | 请把这个消息 带给我心中那个人 |
[57:30] | There’s certain things in life I cannot take | 总有一些事情 让我完全无法承受 |
[57:34] | And I will wait, I hope you know I care | 我会耐心等待 只愿你明白我的心 |
[57:39] | So cold I know you can’t believe it | 如此彻骨寒冷 我知道你无法相信 |
[57:42] | Sometimes you gotta face the feeling | 有时必须面对 这些苦与痛的感觉 |
[57:46] | When you don’t care if you get up again | 尽管你不在乎 尽管你又重新站起 |
[57:51] | There’s a thousand this I will not understand | 世间事千千万 我有那么多不明白 |
[57:53] | I hope you know I care | 只愿你明白我的心 |
[57:55] | Now you’re dealing with the hell I put you through | 你正努力逃脱 却是我推你入深渊 |
[57:58] | If I had my way I would right there next to you | 如果可以选择 我必将永伴你身边 |
[58:03] | There’s certain things in life you cannot change | 总有一些事情 让你完全无能为力 |
[58:06] | There’s certain things | 总有一些事情 |
[58:08] | Identify yourself! | 报上名来 |
[58:10] | It’s just me, Kevin. It’s okay. I’m fine. | 是我 凯文 没事的 我很好 |
[58:12] | Just stop right there. | 站在那儿别动 |
[58:14] | It’s okay. I’m not infected. | 没事的 我没被感染 |
[58:16] | I said stop, Julie! | 我让你别动 茱莉 |
[58:19] | Okay. Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[58:23] | Let me check you out. | 让我检查一下 |
[58:34] | – Is she okay? – Clear, sir. | -她还好吗 -没问题 长官 |
[58:35] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[58:37] | I sent a half a dozen units out looking for you. | 我派了六个行动组出去找你 |
[58:39] | Nora said you were taken into… | 诺拉说你被带进尸巢 |
[58:40] | Yeah, I was. But I escaped. | 是的 但是我逃脱了 |
[58:43] | I was holed up in a house in the suburbs | 我躲在房子里 躲在郊外 |
[58:46] | and then I found a car, so I came here. | 之后我找到一辆车 所以就回来了 |
[58:50] | Julie, are you sure nothing bit you? | 茱莉 你确定没被咬吗 |
[58:53] | Do I look infected to you, Dad? | 你看我像被咬了吗 爸爸 |
[58:54] | We have to be safe. | 我们得保证安全 |
[58:57] | Yeah, I know. I know. I’m fine, though. I promise. | 是的 我明白 我发誓我很好 |
[59:03] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[59:06] | Well, you didn’t, Dad. I’m here. | 你没失去我 爸爸 我在这儿呢 |
[59:11] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[59:13] | Yeah. Good to be back. | 是啊 回来真好 |
[59:34] | So I’m just gonna go home. I’m gonna blend in. | 我要回家去 我要调整一下 |
[59:36] | I’m gonna stop thinking so much. | 我不能再想这么多了 |
[59:38] | I’m gonna forget about her, | 我要忘了她 |
[59:40] | just like I forgot about everything else. | 就像我忘记所有别的事情一样 |
[59:42] | I’m gonna… Oh, shit, am I cold? | 我要…妈的 我好像有点冷 |
[59:45] | Is that what this is? Corpses don’t get cold. | 冷就是这种感觉吗 可行尸不会冷啊 |
[1:00:12] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干什么 |
[1:00:16] | Boneys. They chased me out. | 骷髅尸把我们撵出来 |
[1:00:20] | Came to find you. | 只好来找你了 |
[1:00:22] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[1:00:24] | Went home. | 回家了 |
[1:00:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:00:36] | No. | 不好 |
[1:00:48] | Bitches, man. | 还有更糟的 哥们 |
[1:00:55] | Boneys looking for you. | 骷髅尸正在抓你 |
[1:01:03] | And her. | 还有她 |
[1:01:06] | You started something. | 你们好像唤醒了什么 |
[1:01:11] | I saw | 昨晚 |
[1:01:14] | pictures | 我看到了 |
[1:01:16] | last night. | 闪回的一幕幕 |
[1:01:19] | Memories. | 在回忆里 |
[1:01:22] | My mom… | 我母亲 |
[1:01:25] | Summertime. | 盛夏 |
[1:01:28] | Cream | 奶油 |
[1:01:31] | of wheat. | 麦粉 |
[1:01:35] | A girl. | 还有个姑娘 |
[1:01:37] | A dream? | 是梦吗 |
[1:01:39] | A dream. | 是梦 |
[1:01:42] | We are changing, I think. | 我们正在变化 |
[1:01:46] | We are. | 我们在变 |
[1:01:47] | We are. | 没错 |
[1:01:54] | I have to tell her. | 我得告诉她 |
[1:01:59] | Will you help? | 愿意帮我一把吗 |
[1:02:04] | H… help? | 帮…我 |
[1:02:07] | Ex… hume? | 发…掘 |
[1:02:09] | E… exhume. | 重唤新生 |
[1:02:15] | They said | 他们说 |
[1:02:19] | “Fuck, yeah!” | 我们他妈帮定你了 |
[1:02:53] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[1:02:58] | Be careful. Okay? | 小心点 |
[1:03:09] | So I’ll wait here. | 我在这儿等着你 |
[1:03:36] | It’s not that bad. Come on. | 进来吧 没事的 快 |
[1:03:58] | Julie and I were giving the others hope. | 我和茱莉给伙伴们带来了希望 |
[1:03:59] | And it was spreading fast. | 而希望又如烈火燎原 |
[1:04:01] | I guess the Boneys didn’t like that. | 不过我猜骷髅尸并不喜欢这样 |
[1:04:03] | That must be why they’re looking for us. | 所以它们才到处抓我们 |
[1:04:05] | I have to tell Julie. | 我得和茱莉谈谈 |
[1:04:07] | I have to explain what’s happening before it’s too late. I have to… | 我得向她解释一切 以免追悔莫及 |
[1:04:10] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Please, go! | 别 别 快走开 |
[1:04:13] | Go with your friends! Shoo! Leave me! | 跟你朋友玩去 别跟着我 |
[1:04:15] | That’s it! Okay. | 好了 |
[1:04:53] | No, I’m serious, Nora. I mean, “Corpse” is just… | 诺拉 我是认真的 “行尸”不过… |
[1:04:57] | It’s just a stupid name that we came up with | 不过是咱们为解释一种未知形态 |
[1:04:59] | for a state of being that we don’t understand. | 而凭空捏造的词汇 |
[1:05:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:05:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:05:07] | What is wrong with me? | 我在犯什么神经 |
[1:05:10] | Okay. | 算了 |
[1:05:13] | I’ve got to tell you something. | 我得向你坦白件事 |
[1:05:14] | This is kind of weird. | 这事有点儿诡异 |
[1:05:16] | – Please do not freak out. – No. | -你听了可别崩溃 -不会的 |
[1:05:18] | But I actually miss him. | 我真的好想他 |
[1:05:24] | – You… You miss him? – I know, it’s so stupid. | -你想他吗 -傻吧 我知道 |
[1:05:27] | – Like you’re attracted to him? – No, I don’t… | -是”朝思暮想”的”想”吗 -不 我… |
[1:05:30] | Like he could be your boyfriend? | 也就是说他会当你的男朋友 |
[1:05:34] | Your zombie boyfriend? | 你的行尸男友 |
[1:05:37] | I mean, I know it’s really hard to meet guys right now | 虽然现在末日到来 |
[1:05:40] | with the apocalypse and stuff, trust me. | 想处个对象很不容易 |
[1:05:43] | And look, I know that you miss Perry. | 你也很思念佩里 我都懂的 |
[1:05:46] | Okay? But, Julie, this is weird. | 但是茱莉 你的想法真的很诡异 |
[1:05:48] | Like, I wish the internet was still working | 我多希望还能上网 |
[1:05:51] | so I could just look up | 好让我百度一下 |
[1:05:52] | whatever it is that’s wrong with you. | 你到底是中了什么邪 |
[1:05:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴啦 |
[1:05:55] | All right. | 好啦 |
[1:05:57] | Okay. I’m getting ready for bed. | 我准备睡了 |
[1:06:03] | I’m glad you’re back. | 你回来真好 |
[1:06:08] | Have sweet dreams about your zombie. | 祝你和小行尸梦中相见 |
[1:06:11] | All right. | 希望吧 |
[1:06:50] | Julie. | 茱莉 |
[1:06:52] | Julie! | 茱莉 |
[1:06:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:06:58] | R! | 兰 |
[1:07:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[1:07:03] | Came to see you. | 来看你 |
[1:07:06] | R… | 兰 |
[1:07:08] | You can’t just do that. It’s dangerous. | 你不能就这么来 很危险的 |
[1:07:14] | Grigio, shut up! I’m trying to sleep! | 格利吉奥 别说话了 人家要睡觉呢 |
[1:07:17] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:07:19] | Jesus, R, are you crazy? | 天哪 兰 你疯了吗 |
[1:07:23] | The people here, they’re not like me. | 这里的人可不是我 |
[1:07:25] | If they see you, you’ll get killed. | 万一他们看到你 你就完了 |
[1:07:28] | Do you understand that? | 懂吗 |
[1:07:31] | Yes. | 懂 |
[1:07:33] | Are you talking to yourself? | 你在自言自语吗 |
[1:07:34] | No! | 没呀 |
[1:07:36] | Okay, seriously, what is going on out here, Julie? | 茱莉 你到底在干嘛呢 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, my God! Is that him? | 我的天 就是他吗 |
[1:07:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:52] | ‘Sup? | 你好 |
[1:07:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:01] | I know. I’m sorry, too. | 我明白 我也一样 |
[1:08:13] | I actually missed you. | 我好想你 |
[1:08:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:08:20] | It’s funny. You feel warmer than I remember. | 你好像比我记忆中还要温暖呢 |
[1:08:28] | That’s the patrol. Come on, we better get you inside. | 巡逻队来了 来 到里面来 |
[1:08:37] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:08:39] | You’re lucky my dad got pulled into some emergency thing. | 你真走运 我爸有紧急事务不能回家 |
[1:08:44] | You’re safe here tonight, R. | 今晚你很安全 兰 |
[1:08:46] | After that I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 不过之后怎么办我就不知道了 |
[1:08:51] | How did you die? | 你怎么死的 |
[1:08:54] | I don’t remember. | 记不得了 |
[1:08:56] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[1:08:59] | Because you could be twenty-something, | 你看起来大概二十多岁 |
[1:09:00] | but you could also be a teenager. | 不过也有可能还没发育完全 |
[1:09:02] | – You have one of those faces. – Oh, my God. | -你长得很年轻 -这话说的 |
[1:09:04] | And I can’t even smell… You don’t smell… | 而且我一点儿也闻不到 你没有… |
[1:09:06] | He doesn’t smell rotten. | 他没有腐败的气味 |
[1:09:08] | – I don’t… – Amazing. | -我没有… -不可思议 |
[1:09:10] | Nora, he didn’t come here for an interview. Stop. | 诺拉 别这样 他可不是来面试的 |
[1:09:21] | Why did you come here, R? | 你来这里干什么 兰 |
[1:09:24] | To show everyone… | 让所有人看到… |
[1:09:27] | Show them what? | 看到什么 |
[1:09:29] | That we can change. | 看到我们可以改变 |
[1:09:33] | R, no one here is ever gonna buy that. | 兰 没有人会信这一套的 |
[1:09:35] | Not that we could get you even close enough to tell them. | 你甚至连亲口告诉他们的机会都没有 |
[1:09:38] | As soon as they saw you, | 他们一看到你 |
[1:09:39] | they would blow your head to bits. | 就会把你脑袋打开花 |
[1:09:42] | Wait a minute. Did you say “We”? | 等等 你刚才说的是”我们”吗 |
[1:09:46] | Lots of us changing. | 我们很多伙伴都在改变 |
[1:09:49] | Dreaming. | 有了梦境 |
[1:09:52] | That’s kind of a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[1:09:54] | We have to move fast. | 咱们必须快点行动 |
[1:09:56] | What do you mean? | 为什么 |
[1:09:57] | Boneys chasing me. They’re chasing us. | 骷髅尸在抓我 在抓咱们 |
[1:10:02] | Okay, we have to go to my dad. | 咱们得去找我爸 |
[1:10:04] | No, that is a very bad idea. | 这个主意太糟了 |
[1:10:05] | No, Nora, he was a reasonable guy once. | 不 诺拉 他有时候也会通情达理 |
[1:10:08] | Oh, no, I think you’re confused. | 不 你弄错了 |
[1:10:10] | It was your mom that was the reasonable one. | 通情达理的是你妈 |
[1:10:12] | It was your dad that grounded you for a year | 你爸仅仅因为你偷了瓶水蜜桃杜松子酒 |
[1:10:13] | for stealing Peach Schnapps. | 就关了你一年禁闭 |
[1:10:15] | Are you serious? It’s your dad | 开玩笑 你爸可是最爱 |
[1:10:16] | that likes to shoot Corpses in the head. | 开枪爆行尸的头了 |
[1:10:19] | Well, what other choice do we have, Nora? | 咱们还有其它选择吗 诺拉 |
[1:10:21] | Still, we’d have to get him through the city. | 还得带着他横穿整个城市 |
[1:10:24] | Someone would definitely see you. | 你肯定会被发现的 |
[1:10:25] | There isn’t much time. | 时间不多了 |
[1:10:28] | We could fix him up. | 咱们可以给他化个妆 |
[1:10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:32] | I have some makeup that I was saving for a special occasion | 我曾为了某个特别时刻攒了些化妆品 |
[1:10:34] | that obviously isn’t gonna happen. | 反正我想也等不到那一天了 |
[1:10:38] | Yeah. Yeah, we could. | 对啊 可以给他化妆 |
[1:10:41] | We could put on a little bit of foundation. | 打点儿粉底 |
[1:10:44] | Maybe a little blush. Probably a lot of blush. | 再来点儿腮红 可能要很多腮红 |
[1:10:49] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[1:10:51] | Yeah, way. | 有门儿 |
[1:10:59] | Would you change the song, please? | 换首歌呗 |
[1:11:03] | What? It’s funny. | 为啥 多好玩啊 |
[1:11:06] | No, it’s not. | 一点儿也不 |
[1:11:09] | Fine. | 行 |
[1:11:45] | There we go. | 化好了 |
[1:11:49] | Waiting in a car | 静静地坐在车中 |
[1:11:54] | Waiting for a ride in the dark | 等待暗夜的旅行 |
[1:11:59] | Hold up. | 不是吧 |
[1:12:01] | You look hot! | 真帅啊 |
[1:12:03] | Look and see her eyes, they glow | 看她闪动的双眸 |
[1:12:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:58] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:13:01] | It’s just, you look nice. | 你看上去很不错 |
[1:13:08] | I don’t know how my dad’s gonna be. | 不知道我爸会是什么反应 |
[1:13:10] | He gets kind of crazy. This might not work. | 他很暴躁 咱们也许不会成功 |
[1:13:15] | No matter what, we stay together. | 不管怎样 我们都不分离 |
[1:13:19] | We’re changing everything. | 我们一起改变世界 |
[1:13:22] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:13:24] | Stay together. Promise. | 永不分离 发誓 |
[1:13:29] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:13:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:13:34] | – Hey, it’s game time. – All right, let’s do this. | -好戏开始了 -好吧 开始吧 |
[1:13:39] | Excuse me. | 站住 |
[1:13:42] | Where are you guys headed? | 你们去哪儿 |
[1:13:43] | To see my dad, Kevin. | 去见我爸 凯文 |
[1:13:45] | Miss Grigio, I can’t let you guys in. | 格利吉奥小姐 你们不能进去 |
[1:13:46] | We’re on high alert around here. | 这里是高度警戒区域 |
[1:13:49] | – Why? What’s going on? – It’s classified. | -为什么 怎么了 -这是机密 |
[1:13:52] | All right, well, we have our own classified business, | 那我们也有自己的机密 |
[1:13:53] | so come on. | 让开 |
[1:14:00] | Say something human. Say something human. | 说句人话 说句人话 |
[1:14:02] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:14:05] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[1:14:06] | Over here. He’s fine. | 走这边 他很好啦 |
[1:14:27] | Okay, you guys wait here. | 好了 你们在这等着 |
[1:14:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[1:14:43] | What is going on? What is all this? | 发生了什么事 这都干什么呢 |
[1:14:46] | I’m not sure, but it’s not good. | 我也说不清 反正不是好事 |
[1:14:48] | We’ve been getting reports | 我们收到消息称 |
[1:14:50] | there are sizable packs of skeletons and Corpses | 大批的骷髅尸和行尸 |
[1:14:53] | coming toward us. | 在逼近我们 |
[1:14:54] | We don’t know why, | 我们也不知道原因 |
[1:14:55] | but if they’re here to attack, | 但是如果他们发动袭击 |
[1:14:56] | there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们只能束手待毙 |
[1:14:58] | Too many of them, too few of us. | 敌众我寡 力量悬殊 |
[1:14:59] | So I want you to get home, lock down the house. | 所以你回家去 把房门锁上 |
[1:15:02] | I have the gun there, the Ruger SR… | 我给你留了一把儒格手枪 |
[1:15:05] | This? Yeah, okay. I need to talk to you. | 是这把吗 对了 我有话要对你说 |
[1:15:09] | Julie, not now. | 茱莉 现在不行 |
[1:15:10] | Dad, it’s important. | 爸 是很重要的事 |
[1:15:13] | This is gonna sound really crazy, but | 这听上去很荒谬 但是 |
[1:15:16] | I think the dead are coming back to life. | 我认为行尸们正在重获新生 |
[1:15:21] | That does sound crazy. | 确实很荒谬 |
[1:15:22] | They’re changing, Dad. They’re… | 他们正在变化 爸爸 他们… |
[1:15:25] | I don’t know. They’re somehow curing themselves. | 我不知道该怎么说 他们好像能自愈 |
[1:15:27] | You think they’re curing themselves? How is that? | 你觉得他们在自愈 怎么个自愈法 |
[1:15:29] | I saw it. It is really happening. | 我看见了 他们真的在自愈 |
[1:15:32] | No. You know what is happening, Julie? | 不 你了解现在的情况吗 茱莉 |
[1:15:34] | What’s happening is every day | 现在的情况是 |
[1:15:36] | there are more of them and less of us. | 行尸与日俱增 人类日渐减少 |
[1:15:37] | They are not curing themselves. | 他们不是在自愈 |
[1:15:39] | We’re their food source. | 我们是他们的食物 |
[1:15:41] | They are not becoming vegan. Okay? | 他们不会变成吃素的 好不好 |
[1:15:43] | They don’t eat broccoli. | 他们不吃西兰花 |
[1:15:45] | They eat brains, | 他们吃人脑 |
[1:15:47] | your mother’s and your boyfriend’s included. | 包括你妈和你男友的 |
[1:15:49] | Okay? So I want you to wake up! | 明白了吗 所以你给我清醒点 |
[1:15:52] | – I’ll explain. – Okay? | -我去解释 -听明白了吗 |
[1:15:54] | What do you mean, “You’ll explain”? Explain what? | 什么叫你去解释 解释什么 |
[1:15:56] | I got this. | 我会说服他的 |
[1:15:58] | Get yourself home. | 赶紧回家去 |
[1:15:59] | Barricade yourself in the shelter. | 找个地方躲起来 |
[1:16:01] | There is enough stuff there that you can open up… | 家里物资充足 你可以打开… |
[1:16:06] | Uh… Hi. | 你好啊 |
[1:16:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:16:12] | This is R. | 他是兰 |
[1:16:17] | I didn’t ask you. I asked him. Who are you? | 我没问你 我在问他 你是谁 |
[1:16:28] | You’re a Corpse? | 你是行尸 |
[1:16:31] | He saved my life. He took care of me. | 他救了我的命 他对我很好 |
[1:16:36] | I triggered something in him | 我触动了他内心的某个地方 |
[1:16:38] | and that must have sparked something in all of them… | 也唤醒了他们所有… |
[1:16:42] | No… | 不 |
[1:16:43] | Now it’s triggered something in me. | 现在是我内心的某个地方被触动了 |
[1:16:44] | Dad! No! Dad! | 爸爸 不要啊 |
[1:16:47] | We want to help. | 我们想帮你们 |
[1:16:49] | Please, they don’t want to attack us. | 求你了 他们不是来袭击我们的 |
[1:16:51] | They wanna help. | 他们想帮我们 |
[1:16:52] | We’re… We’re getting better. | 我们…我们正在变好 |
[1:16:54] | No. Things don’t get better. Things get worse. | 不 情况没有好转 而是每况愈下 |
[1:16:56] | People get bit, then they get infected, | 谁被咬到 谁就会被感染 |
[1:16:59] | then I shoot them in the head. | 然后我只能爆掉他们的头 |
[1:17:00] | No, Dad… | 别这样 爸爸 |
[1:17:01] | That’s what happened to your mother, | 你妈的结局就是这样 |
[1:17:03] | and that’s what’s gonna happen to him. | 他的下场也一样 |
[1:17:05] | I’m really sorry, Mr. Grigio. | 对不住了 格利吉奥先生 |
[1:17:11] | Go. Get out of here | 快跑 离开这里 |
[1:17:12] | and be safe, no matter what. Okay? | 无论怎样都要平平安安的 好吗 |
[1:17:14] | Julie… | 茱莉 |
[1:17:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:17:22] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会冲我开枪的 |
[1:17:24] | Yes. Yeah, I will. Totally. | 不 我会的 绝对会 |
[1:17:38] | Okay. That could have gone better. | 好了 事情本可以更”好”的 |
[1:17:42] | I need to warn my friends. | 我得去提醒我的朋友们 |
[1:17:44] | – Where? – The stadium… | -在哪 -体育场 |
[1:17:49] | Shit! Come on! Go to the subway! | 靠 快 走地铁 |
[1:18:46] | Please excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[1:18:55] | Please, welcome. Come. Coming through. | 欢迎回来 请过来吧 |
[1:19:02] | R. | 兰 |
[1:19:07] | Julie. | 茱莉 |
[1:19:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:19:10] | Ready for a fight. | 准备好战斗了 |
[1:19:14] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[1:19:15] | So… soldiers coming. Boneys closing in. | 人类的军队来了 骷髅尸也逼近了 |
[1:19:31] | They’re here now. | 它们来了 |
[1:19:35] | – Keep them out. – We will. | -挡住它们 -我们会的 |
[1:19:41] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:20:20] | Spread here, right side and to your left. | 大家散开 右边一排左边一排 |
[1:20:22] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:20:23] | – Don’t shoot the girl! – We will not! | -别伤到女孩 -不会的 |
[1:20:29] | This way, come on! | 这边 快跑 |
[1:20:34] | Sir, your daughter is with the Corpse. | 长官 您女儿和行尸在一起 |
[1:20:36] | I’ve got eyes on them. | 我看见他们了 |
[1:20:43] | – It’s OK. – Yes, Sir. | -安全 -是 长官 |
[1:22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[1:22:31] | Who the hell do we shoot? | 我们该打哪一边 |
[1:22:33] | This asshole. | 打这个混蛋 |
[1:22:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:22:43] | Hey. Hi. Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[1:22:49] | We see Corpses fighting skeletons, sir. | 我们看见行尸正在对抗骷髅尸 长官 |
[1:22:54] | Copy that. We’re seeing that over here, too. | 收到 我们这边也看见了 |
[1:22:57] | Sorry, can you repeat that? | 抱歉 你能重复一遍吗 |
[1:22:59] | Copy that. We’re seeing | 收到 我们看见 |
[1:23:01] | Corpses fighting skeletons, sir. | 行尸正在和骷髅尸战斗 长官 |
[1:23:06] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:23:27] | It’s over. | 完蛋了 |
[1:23:28] | No. Keep you safe. | 不会的 让你安全 |
[1:23:34] | It will be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:24:07] | R? | 兰 |
[1:24:31] | R! | 兰 |
[1:24:32] | R, please, please! | 兰 求求你 求求你 |
[1:24:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:24:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -没事 -没事吗 |
[1:25:30] | Next one’s the head. | 下一枪就爆头了 |
[1:25:31] | Move away from him, Julie. | 离他远点 茱莉 |
[1:25:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:35] | Julie, move now. | 茱莉 赶紧闪开 |
[1:25:37] | Dad, you have to listen to me. | 爸爸 你听我说 |
[1:25:40] | I know we lost everybody. | 我知道我们失去了许多人 |
[1:25:43] | I know you lost Mom. | 我知道你失去了妈妈 |
[1:25:44] | But you and me, we are still here. | 但是你和我 我们依然在这里 |
[1:25:49] | We can fix all this. | 我们可以修复这一切 |
[1:25:50] | We can start over. | 我们可以重新来过 |
[1:25:52] | They need our help. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[1:25:56] | Please, Dad! Look at him. | 求你了 爸爸 看看他 |
[1:25:59] | He’s different. He’s… | 他是不同的 他… |
[1:26:05] | Bleeding. | 流血了 |
[1:26:09] | He’s bleeding, Dad. | 他流血了 爸爸 |
[1:26:14] | Corpses don’t bleed! | 行尸是不会流血的 |
[1:26:17] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:26:20] | You’re alive. He’s alive! | 你重生了 他重生了 |
[1:26:25] | You’re alive. | 你重生了 |
[1:26:29] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[1:26:31] | Yeah. | 疼 |
[1:26:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:26:37] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:26:59] | This is Colonel Grigio. The situation has changed. | 我是格利吉奥上校 情况有变 |
[1:27:14] | Let’s get you two the hell out of here. | 我们带你俩离开这里 |
[1:27:40] | Are you still bleeding? | 你还在流血吗 |
[1:27:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:27:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:27:50] | On the one hand, getting shot in the chest hurt. | 一方面来说 胸膛中弹很疼 |
[1:27:52] | Like, a lot. | 疼得要命 |
[1:27:54] | But on the other, | 可另一方面来说 |
[1:27:55] | it felt good to bleed, to feel pain, | 能流血 能感受疼痛 |
[1:27:58] | to feel love. | 能感受爱 真好 |
[1:28:02] | I wish I could say we cured the Boneys with love, | 我真希望我们也能用爱治愈骷髅尸 |
[1:28:05] | but really we just straight up killed them . | 但事实是 我们把它们杀了个片甲不留 |
[1:28:08] | It sounds kind of messed up, | 听起来可能有点混乱 |
[1:28:09] | but no one felt too bad about it. | 但大家都觉得这样做还不错 |
[1:28:11] | They were too far gone to change. | 因为它们已经变不回来了 |
[1:28:14] | It was actually a really good bonding experience | 这真是我们和人类之间 |
[1:28:15] | for us and the humans. | 一次愉快的合作 |
[1:28:17] | Once we joined forces, they didn’t stand a chance. | 只要我们联手 骷髅尸绝无胜算 |
[1:28:23] | The ones we didn’t kill just wasted away. | 那些侥幸逃脱的也将日益衰弱 |
[1:28:27] | And the rest of us? | 我们中的其他”人”呢 |
[1:28:29] | Well, we kind of learned how to live again. | 我们学着如何重新开始生活 |
[1:28:34] | For a while, it seemed like | 有一段时间 我们中的很多”人” |
[1:28:35] | a lot of us forgot what that meant. | 似乎忘记了生活的含义 |
[1:28:49] | The humans began to accept us, | 人类开始接纳我们 |
[1:28:51] | connect with us, teach us. | 与我们交往 教我们生活 |
[1:28:55] | This was the key to the cure. | 这是治愈的关键所在 |
[1:29:00] | It was scary at first, but | 起初有点可怕 |
[1:29:03] | every great thing startst a little scary, doesn’t it ? | 但是伟大的开始都有些可怕 不是吗 |
[1:29:21] | This is how it happened. | 就是这样开始的 |
[1:29:26] | This is how the world was… | 世界就是这样的… |
[1:29:28] | exhumed. | 发掘 重生 |
[1:29:44] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:29:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:29:49] | I have, uh, zombie fingers. | 我的手指太僵硬了 |
[1:29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:59] | Here. | 帮您打伞吧 |
[1:30:01] | Oh, it’s okay. I don’t mind the rain. | 不用了 这点雨没事的 |
[1:30:03] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[1:30:06] | I’m… | 我叫… |
[1:30:11] | Mar… Marcus. | 马…马库斯 |
[1:30:14] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:30:20] | You’re… You’re very pretty. | 您…您真好看 |
[1:30:24] | Thank you, Marcus. | 谢谢夸奖 马库斯 |
[1:30:26] | Now you’re supposed to say I’m pretty, too. | 您应该说我也挺好看的 |
[1:30:34] | R? | 兰 |
[1:30:35] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:30:37] | Do you remember your name yet? | 记起你的名字了吗 |
[1:30:39] | No. | 没有 |
[1:30:43] | Well, you know, you could just give yourself one. | 你可以自己起一个 |
[1:30:45] | Just pick one. Whatever you want. | 选一个吧 随你喜欢 |
[1:30:51] | I like “R.” | 我就喜欢”兰” |
[1:30:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:30:57] | You don’t want to know what it was? | 你不想知道你原来叫什么吗 |
[1:30:59] | You don’t want your old life back? | 你不想回到过去的生活吗 |
[1:31:01] | No. | 不想 |
[1:31:04] | I want this one. | 我就要现在的生活 |
[1:31:12] | Just “R”, huh? | 就叫兰 是不 |
[1:31:15] | Just “R”. | 就叫兰 |
[1:31:22] | I’ll go braving everything | 我无所畏惧 |
[1:31:28] | With you swallowing the shine of the sun | 因为有你的阳光 |
[1:31:33] | I’ll go braving everything | 我无所畏惧 |
[1:31:39] | Through the shine of the sun | 沐浴着你的阳光 |
[1:31:42] | But I won’t be no runaway | 不会退缩 |
[1:31:48] | ‘Cause I won’t run | 不会逃避 |
[1:31:53] | No I won’t be no runaway | 不会退缩 |
[1:31:58] | ‘Cause I won’t run | 不会逃避 |
[1:32:03] | No I won’t be no runaway | 不会退缩 |
[1:32:09] | What makes you think I’m enjoying | 你如何知晓 |
[1:32:12] | Being led to the flood | 我乘风破浪的痛快 |
[1:32:16] | We’ve got another thing coming undone | 新的目标还在前方 |
[1:32:20] | And it’s taking us over | 等待我们 |
[1:32:32] | And it’s taking forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:33:15] | It was always what you said | 总是如你所说 |
[1:33:19] | It would be, and nothing more | 总是如此 别无他物 |
[1:33:24] | Through the smoke screens and the pipe dreams | 透过烟雾 不真实的梦 |
[1:33:29] | And the blood on the floor | 地上的鲜血 |
[1:33:33] | You say it’s black, well it’s bound to be black | 你说什么 即是什么 |
[1:33:43] | You made up your mind, and you see with that | 你意已决 心知肚明 |
[1:33:54] | Baby, if you wanna be right | 亲爱的 你想要的认可 |
[1:33:57] | I will let you be right | 我会给你 |
[1:33:59] | I will let you be right | 我会给你 |
[1:34:02] | You know that the numbers don’t lie | 但数字不会说谎 |
[1:34:06] | Oh no, the numbers don’t lie | 数字不会说谎 |
[1:34:08] | Two wrongs will not make it right | 错上加错 不会得正 |
[1:34:21] | You said, “One and one and one and one is three.” | 你偏说 三七等于二十二 |
[1:34:30] | But I know my lines and my graphs and my math | 但我知道 真相与原则 |
[1:34:34] | Honey, that ain’t me | 亲爱的 那不是我 |
[1:34:51] | If you want it, you can have it | 你会如愿以偿 |
[1:34:54] | All the lines on the cellar floor | 地下室的字迹 |
[1:34:58] | Don’t mean nothing, just a bad dream | 也说明不了什么 不过噩梦一场 |
[1:35:03] | Even if you think it’s more | 就算你觉得不止如此 |
[1:35:07] | You say it’s black, well it’s bound to be black | 你说什么 即是什么 |
[1:35:14] | You made up your mind, and you see with that | 你意已决 心知肚明 |
[1:35:28] | Baby, if you wanna be right | 亲爱的 你想要的认可 |
[1:35:31] | I will let you be right | 我会给你 |
[1:35:33] | I will let you be right | 我会给你 |
[1:35:36] | You know that the numbers don’t lie | 但数字不会说谎 |
[1:35:40] | Oh no, the numbers don’t lie | 数字不会说谎 |
[1:35:42] | Two wrongs will not make it right | 错上加错 不会得正 |
[1:35:46] | You know that the numbers don’t lie | 但数字不会说谎 |
[1:35:49] | Oh no, the numbers don’t lie | 数字不会说谎 |
[1:35:52] | Oh no, the numbers don’t lie | 数字不会说谎 |
[1:35:54] | You know that the numbers don’t lie | 数字不会说谎 |
[1:35:59] | Oh no, the numbers don’t lie | 数字不会说谎 |
[1:36:01] | Oh no, the numbers don’t lie. | 数字不会说谎 |