时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Is this some kind of convention? | 这里是要开什么大会不? |
[01:23] | Little People convention. | “小人大会” |
[01:24] | Every year they come from all over the world | 每年他们都会从世界各地 |
[01:27] | to a designated city… | 到一处指定城市… |
[01:29] | socialize, network. | 搞联谊,拓展交际网络 |
[01:29] | It’s their prom, Olympics, and New Year’s Eve | 这是他们的舞会,他们的 奥林匹克,或曰除夕派对 |
[01:32] | all rolled into one. | 小人们集中一堂 |
[01:33] | Oh, hey. | |
[01:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[01:36] | Don’t think so, square jaw. | 千万别这么想,国字脸 |
[01:38] | Grissom, how do you know this? | 格里森,你怎么知道这些的? |
[01:40] | I get the newsletter. | 他们有给我通讯 |
[01:44] | Lawrence Ames, clothing salesman from Phoenix. | 劳伦斯.艾姆斯 凤凰城衣服销售员 |
[01:48] | He’s 35, four foot five inches tall. | 今年35岁,身高4尺5寸 |
[01:52] | One of the, uh… convention organizers | 其中一名…大会组织人 |
[01:55] | found him. | 发现他倒毙于此 |
[01:56] | She was checking out the stage. | 她当时正在检查 舞台的准备情况 |
[01:58] | There’s a fashion show tomorrow, | 不知你有没有兴趣 |
[01:59] | if you’re interested. | 明天这里会有时装秀 |
[02:00] | She looked up and saw him. | 她抬头向上见到了他 |
[02:01] | Guy does a suicide in a public place. | 这人在公众场所自杀 |
[02:03] | He was trying to make a statement. | 想作出什么声明吧 |
[02:06] | Suicide? | 自杀? |
[02:06] | It’s a reasonable suspicion. | 这种怀疑合情合理 |
[02:08] | Suicide among | 残疾人士群体中 |
[02:10] | any disability group is above average. | 自杀比例要远大于平均数 |
[02:12] | Being a dwarf doesn’t mean you’re disabled, Nick. | 尼克,身为侏儒不表示残疾 |
[02:15] | It means you’re… short. | 那只是说明你很…矮 |
[02:19] | I think we’ve got a little murder. | 看来这是一宗“小人谋杀案” |
[02:57] | My favorite CSI. | 我最乐见的CSI探员到 |
[02:59] | I was hoping you’d get the call out. | 以前一路 希望你会升职的 |
[03:01] | Look who is back in town. | 看是谁回来了 |
[03:03] | So, what happened, Drew? | 德鲁,怎么了? |
[03:04] | You didn’t like, uh… Idaho? Is that it? | 你不喜欢… 爱达荷州?是那里吧? |
[03:07] | Had everything but you. | 那里一切都有,就是没你 |
[03:08] | (chuckling) Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[03:10] | So, what do we got? | 这里怎么了? |
[03:12] | One body, male Caucasian. | 发现一具尸体,男性白种人 |
[03:13] | Looks like a home invasion. | 似乎是有人欲入屋行劫 |
[03:15] | Listen, I’m headed next door. | 我到隔壁去看看 |
[03:17] | I’m going to talk to a neighbor | 跟那个听到有人叫喊 |
[03:18] | heard shouting, called 911. | 拨911报警的邻居谈谈 |
[03:20] | Keep me posted? | 有消息通知我? |
[03:21] | Always did. | 一向如此 |
[03:27] | Hi. | |
[03:29] | Willows. | 我是韦乐丝 |
[03:31] | Akers. | 埃克斯 |
[03:33] | You clear the place? | 你清查过这地方了? |
[03:34] | Just finishing. | 刚清查完毕 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:38] | (sighs) | |
[03:46] | (groans) | |
[03:47] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[03:50] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[03:51] | Oh, hey, Warrick. | 嘿,沃利克 |
[03:53] | Uh… yeah, it’s, uh… | 对,大概是… |
[03:55] | some kind of home invasion gone bad. | 有人入屋行劫 被发现后杀害事主 |
[03:58] | Don’t run any lights. I’ll just process | 你也不用太急 我先着手检查 |
[04:01] | till the coroner gets here. | 一边等验尸官来 |
[04:02] | Okay. Cool. | 好,行 |
[04:05] | We were just pulling out of the chili place | 分遣处无线电通传时 |
[04:07] | when dispatch radioed. | 我们正在吃墨西哥菜 |
[04:08] | Arrived on scene 1900 hours. | 19点到达现场 |
[04:10] | My partner secured the perimeter. | 我的搭档检查周边 |
[04:12] | I’ve been in here… | 我到这儿… |
[04:14] | This your first time on body watch? | 你第一次见尸体吧? |
[04:16] | Well… | |
[04:18] | alive… | 活生生时… |
[04:20] | it’s inside your bowels. | 它呆在你的内脏 |
[04:22] | Dead, it ends up on the floor. | 死了,就遍洒一地 |
[04:24] | (gagging) | |
[04:25] | Go. Go, go, go. Just get some air. | 快去快去 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[05:11] | Suspect on location! | Suspect on location! 嫌犯在现场! 嫌犯在现场! |
[05:18] | (grunts) | |
[05:21] | (moaning) | |
[05:23] | Out back. | 后面 |
[05:24] | Oath, are you all right? | 凯瑟琳,你没事吧? |
[05:25] | He went out back. | 他往后面跑了 |
[05:26] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[05:29] | I’m okay. | 我还行 |
[05:33] | Talk to me! Anything? | 说话!有没有发现? |
[05:35] | No. I got nothing. | 没有,这里没发现什么 |
[05:37] | He must have gotten out the back window. | 他一定是从后窗出逃了 |
[05:41] | Were you the first officer on the scene? | 你是第一名到案 发现场的警员吗? |
[05:44] | When you clear a place, | 要你清查现场 |
[05:46] | you clear it! You understand? | 你就要彻底清查! 你明白没有? |
[05:47] | Yes, sir. I’m sorry. | 是,长官,我很抱歉 |
[05:48] | We lost a OSI two years ago | 两年前,因为同样的错误 |
[05:50] | because of the same mistake! | 我们丧失过一名CSI探员 |
[05:52] | Warrick, ease up. | 沃利克,先松口气 |
[05:53] | My fault. | 是我错 我让他出去的 |
[05:56] | Use your radio and call for backup. | 快用无线电找警力支援 |
[06:02] | Hey… | |
[06:04] | Hey. | |
[06:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:07] | Yeah. I’m all right. | 我没什么大碍 别碰我 |
[06:13] | I’m evidence. | 我现在是证据了 |
[06:16] | I got some fibers here. | 这里有些纤维 |
[06:17] | Possibly secondary. | 可能属于第二人 |
[06:20] | This rope was identical to the rope | 这条绳索与死者颈上那条 |
[06:22] | around the victim’s neck. | 是一样的 |
[06:24] | It was used as a handrail. | 用作扶手 |
[06:26] | Wait, David. | 等等,戴维 |
[06:28] | Got a hair in the knot. | 绳结上面有条头发 |
[06:32] | Killer’s in the rope. | 凶手系于一“线”了 |
[06:33] | I want to preserve this as is, so cut higher. | 我要原样保留,高点切割 |
[06:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[06:46] | Hey, um… hand me a swab, would you? | 帮我递条棉签过来行不? |
[06:50] | You know, I could do this for you. | 这可以让我来的 |
[06:54] | Not going to hurt any less. | 反正也是一样痛的 |
[07:04] | That cut is deep. | 伤口很深 |
[07:09] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[07:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:15] | Hey, can you turn around? | 能不能先转身过去 |
[07:18] | Huh? | |
[07:19] | Privacy. | 隐私问题 |
[07:22] | The guy bodied me full-on. | 那家伙与我有过全身接触 |
[07:23] | I don’t want Trace to miss one hair or one fiber. | 我可不想追踪鉴证科落下 一条毛发,一根纤维 |
[07:40] | You decent? | 你穿好衣服了没? |
[07:51] | Looks like we’re up. | 看来该我们上去了 |
[08:15] | These scars are old. | 这些是老疮疤了 |
[08:17] | Tell me this wasn’t bone-lengthening surgery. | 这不是骨牵引延长 进行的外科手术吧? |
[08:21] | Probably done when he was a teenager. | 也许是在他十来岁时动的 |
[08:23] | Surgical pins are inserted into the bone | 将外科插针插入骨头内 |
[08:25] | and linked to an external screw. | 与阳螺钉连接 |
[08:27] | Turn the screw, it cracks the bones. | 转动螺钉,骨头断折 |
[08:30] | Osteogenic cells flood in. | 骨原细胞大量涌出 |
[08:32] | Callus forms to bridge the gap. | 骨头断口在愈合后桥接 |
[08:34] | The fractures heal, and the bone gets longer. | 骨折好了,骨头也更长了 |
[08:37] | You have to break the bones every four to six hours | 一次只能长四分一毫米 |
[08:41] | a quarter millimeter at a time. | 但每4到6小时 便要折断骨头一次 |
[08:43] | Excruciating pain… | 就增长那么短短几寸… |
[08:46] | for an extra few inches. | 痛苦的折磨却大 |
[08:47] | What people will endure to be “normal.” | 何人愿忍作“常人” |
[08:50] | “What fools these mortals be.” | “可笑人类莫痴迷” |
[08:53] | Hmm. | |
[08:55] | So, hanging? | 他因悬梁而亡? |
[08:57] | At least. | 起码有这方面因素 |
[08:58] | OOD was asphyxiation due to strangulation. | 死因是窒息导致勒毙 |
[09:02] | Give me a hand here. | 帮一帮手 |
[09:05] | Bruise behind the ear | 耳后的淤伤 |
[09:07] | is characteristic of a hanging. | 是悬梁带来的典型伤痕 |
[09:10] | This bruise is not. | 这块淤痕就不是了 |
[09:12] | What is that? Blunt force? | 这是什么?钝器打击? |
[09:14] | Take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[09:18] | Separation of the first and second vertebra | 第一节与第二节脊椎骨 |
[09:21] | prior to death. | 在死前分离 |
[09:23] | He was paralyzed? | 他瘫痪了? |
[09:24] | That’s something that would only happen to a dwarf | 这是侏儒因假性 软骨发育不全 |
[09:27] | with pseudoachondroplasia. | 会发生的情况 |
[09:30] | Physiology can make for | 生理系统导致 |
[09:32] | cervical spine instability. | 颈椎不稳 |
[09:33] | So it’s possible that whoever did this | 这么说来不管是谁下手 |
[09:35] | knew something about dwarf anatomy. | 对侏儒的组织模型 有所了解? |
[10:01] | Suspect on location! | 嫌犯在现场! |
[10:04] | He was drinking. | 他当时在喝酒 |
[10:08] | It was beer. | 喝啤酒 |
[10:12] | I’ll go process the back. | 我去着手后院 |
[10:48] | Denim fiber from the cabinet. | 橱柜上发现 粗斜纹棉布纤维 |
[10:51] | Could be nothing. | 也许没什么价值 |
[10:53] | And lots of smudges, but no prints worthwhile. | 还有许多污迹 可惜没有有价值的指纹 |
[10:59] | Yeah. I didn’t get any prints either, | 我也没发现有指纹 |
[11:00] | but I did get a partial shoe tread | 不过我在后院大门 |
[11:02] | from the back gate. | 获得了部分鞋底的痕迹 |
[11:03] | And I don’t think our dead guy lived here. | 另外,我不认为 死者居住在此 |
[11:09] | Based on…? | 你是基于…? 这些照片作结 |
[11:13] | Got Detective Wolf | 让沃尔夫警员… |
[11:16] | looking for the homeowner’s name from the real estate records. | 查查房地产记录 查出房主姓名 |
[11:20] | So, our home invasion robbery | 这么说,这宗入门行劫案件 |
[11:21] | may be not a home invasion after all. | 可能根本不是入门行劫 |
[11:25] | So, would you mind if we tape-lifted your shirt? | 不介意我们拿胶带对您 衬衣进行纤维提取吧? |
[11:28] | Combed your hair for evidence? | 就是把你的纤维毛发 弄出来当证据用? |
[11:30] | Evidence of what? | 什么证据? |
[11:31] | Well, the first person at a crime scene | 出现在案发现场的第一人 |
[11:33] | often turns out to be a viable suspect. | 也往往是可能实行了 犯罪的嫌犯 |
[11:36] | I’m the one that found his body. | 是我发现他尸体的 |
[11:38] | I’m the one that called it in. | 也是我报警的 |
[11:40] | If you’re innocent it’ll rule you out. | 要是你是清白的,那也只会 让我们将你的嫌疑排除在外 |
[11:43] | Go ahead. | 那你动手吧 |
[11:49] | Does he ever talk? | 他就不说话? |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 说 |
[11:53] | At, uh… random intervals. | 不过…时间随机 |
[11:55] | I was admiring your reaching tool. | 我正在欣赏您这延伸工具 |
[11:57] | I have one I use to wipe my tush with. | 我还有一个拿来刷牙的 |
[12:00] | Would you like | 要不要 |
[12:01] | to take a look at that, too? | 也拿去看看? |
[12:03] | Hey, if the world doesn’t adapt itself to you, | 若这世界不会改变 自己去适应你 |
[12:06] | you have to adapt yourself to it, right? | 你就得改变自己 去适应这个世界,对不? |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 正确 |
[12:11] | You know, you probably think I’m cold. | 也许你认为我很冷酷无情 |
[12:14] | Pulling slots | 发现劳伦斯倒毙之后 |
[12:15] | after I found Lawrence up there. | 还有闲情来这里玩赌博机 |
[12:18] | This is the convention. | 这是我们大会期间 |
[12:19] | Everything moves at warp speed. | 各样事情的节奏 都该有所扭曲 |
[12:21] | I’m done. Thank you. | 我完工了,谢谢 |
[12:30] | You know, 51 weeks | 要知道,在自己家乡 |
[12:32] | in your hometown | 呆足51个礼拜 周围的人全是平均身高 |
[12:33] | with nothing but average-sized people. | 周围的人全是平均身高 |
[12:35] | I have to fit a lifetime into this week. | 这一生的快乐我当然 要在这周享用 |
[12:38] | We all do. | 我们所有人都是 |
[12:40] | Business connections, gambling, romance. | 我们会谈生意 赌博,罗曼蒂克 |
[12:43] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[12:43] | Did Lawrence have any problems in those areas? | 劳伦斯在这些方面 有没有什么问题? |
[12:47] | Romance? Not at all. | 你是指罗曼蒂克方面? 当然没有 |
[12:48] | Lawrence was a pseudo. | 劳伦斯是“假性软骨人” |
[12:49] | He could have his pick of any girl in here. | 他喜欢的话这里所有 女孩都可以让他泡到 |
[12:55] | What’s a pseudo? | “假性软骨人”怎解? |
[12:57] | Dwarfs with pseudoachondroplasia | 假性软骨发育不全的侏儒 |
[12:59] | have features | 他们容貌和头部 大小与常人无异 |
[13:00] | and head size like normal people. | |
[13:02] | Dwarfs with achondroplasia have shortened limbs | 而软骨发育不全的 侏儒则四肢短小 |
[13:05] | and enlarged heads. | 且头部偏大 |
[13:06] | Different types of dwarfs, different social status? | 侏儒也有不同的类别 不同的社会地位? |
[13:10] | Hey… discrimination isn’t just for tall people. | 嘿…分歧不是 只有高人才有的 |
[13:28] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[13:32] | Isn’t this, uh… Lawrence Ames’ room? | 这里是… 劳伦斯.艾姆斯的房间吧? |
[13:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:36] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[13:42] | (sighs) | |
[13:44] | I’m his fiancé. | 我是他未婚妻 |
[13:50] | We always got those looks. | 说起这个总是有人 露出这等眼光 |
[13:51] | I’m five-seven, in case you were wondering. | 若你们好奇,我可以 告诉你们我身高5尺7寸 |
[13:54] | Our concern isn’t your height; it’s your proximity. | 我们并不在意你有多高 是你怎么会在 |
[13:57] | You’re standing in a potential crime scene. | 你身处之地可能 是潜在的犯罪现场 |
[14:02] | Would you please sit down here? | 请坐这儿好吗? |
[14:05] | We want to keep the contamination | 我们要保持 现场被沾染程度 |
[14:07] | to a minimum. | 尽力降到最低 |
[14:09] | This is OSI Sidle. | 我是CSI探员斯道尔 |
[14:10] | We need a uniform in room 312 right away. | 请马上派制服警员到312房 |
[14:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | Didn’t the police | 警员没有告诉过你 |
[14:18] | tell you not to come in here? | 不可以进来吗? |
[14:21] | Yes. | 有 |
[14:22] | But I wanted to be near Lawrence’s things. | 但我希望自己能贴近 劳伦斯的所有物 |
[14:24] | And, um… these are Lawrence’s things? | 这些…都是劳伦斯的所有? |
[14:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:43] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[14:46] | Yeah? | 在? |
[14:54] | Gouge is deeper at the bottom than the top. | 凿痕下部比上部要深 |
[14:58] | So the strike was made coming down. | 所以打击可能是自上而下 |
[15:19] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[15:25] | Did you and Mr. Ames have an argument, say, last night? | 你跟艾姆斯先生有没有 发生过争吵,比如说,昨晚? |
[15:30] | No. | 没有 |
[15:34] | You don’t believe me? | 你们不信我? |
[15:36] | Well, right now, we believe the evidence. | 我们现在只相信证据 |
[15:43] | What are the marks on his forearms? | 他前臂这些是什么痕迹 还说不出来 |
[15:49] | But I do know | 但我却能保证 |
[15:50] | that Teddy Henders died from blunt force trauma. | 这个泰迪.亨德斯 是死于钝器打击 |
[15:54] | From what, do you think? | 你认为是什么钝器造成的? |
[15:55] | A hammer? Butt of a gun? | 锤子?还是枪托? 我正要看看自己 能不能验证出来这点 |
[15:56] | I was just going to see if I could figure that out. | 我正要看看自己 能不能验证出来这点 |
[15:59] | (electric razor buzzing) | |
[16:10] | (turns off razor) | |
[16:17] | “Z”? | “Z”字? |
[16:20] | There was a Z-Mover video game on the floor | 死者身旁的地上,有部 |
[16:25] | next to the vic. | Z-Mover电视游戏机 |
[16:28] | Murder by Z-Mover. | 他是被游戏机所杀 |
[16:31] | The neighbors heard shouting. | 邻居听到有喊叫声 |
[16:33] | Two guys break and enter | 这两人闯空门进入房子 |
[16:34] | and get into some kind of an altercation. | 然后为某物发生口角 |
[16:37] | It’s mine! No way! | -我的!-没门! |
[16:38] | It’s mine! You bastard! | -是我的!-你个混蛋! |
[16:43] | One ends up killing the other. | 其中一人杀了另一人 |
[16:45] | And almost Catherine. | 还差点杀了凯瑟琳 |
[16:49] | That had to be scary, huh? | 那一定让你心悸 |
[16:51] | I didn’t have time to be scared, David. | 我当时没时间心悸,戴维 |
[16:54] | Oh. | |
[17:09] | Is the lipstick on this champagne glass yours? | 这个香槟杯子上的 唇膏印是你的? |
[17:14] | No champagne for me. | 我不能喝香槟 |
[17:17] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:19] | Only seven weeks. | 还只7个礼拜 |
[17:20] | Is this your computer, or Lawrence’s? | 这电脑是你的 还是劳伦斯的? |
[17:24] | Lawrence’s. | 劳伦斯的 |
[17:25] | We’re going to have to take it with us. | 我们恐怕得带走 |
[17:33] | Cath? | 凯瑟琳? |
[17:36] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[17:39] | Don’t let him get to you like that. | 别为了他一句话这么不开心 |
[17:43] | I was scared… | 我当时确实心悸… 现在也还是 |
[17:48] | Don’t tell anyone, okay? | 别告诉别人,行吗? |
[17:53] | Hey, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[17:55] | Hey. | |
[17:55] | Get anything off the rope? | 绳子上面有什么发现? |
[17:57] | Aw, a few brown hairs | 绳结附近 |
[17:59] | around the knot. | 发现有几根褐色的毛发 |
[18:00] | Only one with a skin tag, though. | 可惜只有一根 有表皮肉垂 |
[18:01] | And those fibers that Sara found on the body? | 而莎拉在尸体上 发现的那些纤维… |
[18:05] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[18:06] | Polyester upholstery. | 装璜用聚酯 |
[18:07] | Cheap rugs and tacky furniture. | 便宜货地毯 俗气家具常用 |
[18:09] | I need these hairs. | 这些毛发我要 |
[18:10] | Uh-uh. No DNA tags on those. | 上面没沾有DNA皮层 |
[18:12] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[18:14] | (scoffs) | |
[18:14] | You know, I hate it when he does that. | 我最讨厌他那样 |
[18:16] | I like to make a presentation, you know? | 有时我也有话要说的嘛 |
[18:19] | So, present. | 那干吗不说 |
[18:20] | Aw, forget it. | 算了 |
[18:21] | Scope’s interesting. | 这些球体很有趣 |
[18:26] | All right. Fresh epithelials. | 上皮组织 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I found them on the rope near the anchor points. | 对,我在绳索锚点 (悬挂顶端部分)找到的 |
[18:32] | Minuscule samples, but useable. | 样本轻易不能发觉 但却已够用 |
[18:34] | How long for DNA? | 检测出DNA要多长时间? |
[18:36] | Well, give me something to compare it to. | 先给我对照样本 |
[18:38] | Get me the fiancé’s blood. | 把他未婚妻的血液样本拿来 |
[18:39] | Well, I can’t just give you her blood. | 她的血样我很难说拿就拿 |
[18:42] | That takes a court order. | 要申请法院庭谕才行 |
[18:43] | I’m open 24 hours. | 我24小时开业 |
[18:50] | “Met you in a pseudo chat room. | “我们曾在 ”假性软骨人“聊天室见过” |
[18:53] | Do you remember me?” | “还记得我吗?” |
[18:54] | “I remember you.” | “记得” |
[18:58] | (muttering) | |
[19:00] | “…to the convention this year? | “…参加今年大会” |
[19:02] | “I’d love to meet you. | “我也想见你” |
[19:03] | “See if you can pick me out. | “就看你认不认得出我” |
[19:05] | “Perfect face. | “完美的俊脸” |
[19:08] | “Perfect body. | “完美的身体” |
[19:11] | Count of three, handsome.” | “数到三,英俊” |
[19:18] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔 |
[19:21] | Jessica, you knew Lawrence | 杰西卡,你知道劳伦斯 |
[19:22] | was having an on-line affair with another woman, | 跟别的女性在 网上发生了情缘 |
[19:25] | didn’t you? | 对不对? |
[19:26] | You logged on at times | 你在劳伦斯上班期间 |
[19:28] | when Lawrence was at work. | 曾不时登陆该站 |
[19:29] | We checked his work records. | 我们检查过他的工作记录 |
[19:31] | A lot of girls liked Lawrence. | 有很多女孩喜欢劳伦斯的 |
[19:33] | He was funny and smart and sweet. | 他为人风趣,机灵,又细心 |
[19:35] | Danielle was different. | 丹妮尔不同 |
[19:37] | She was his size. | 她跟他一样也是侏儒 |
[19:39] | She was… perfect. | 她非常…完美 |
[19:42] | We found your skin cells on the rope that hung Lawrence. | 我们还在劳伦斯悬梁的 绳子处,发现你的皮肤细胞 |
[19:45] | You’re making that up. | 你们一派胡言 |
[19:47] | No, I’m not. | 不,我们说的是实话 |
[19:48] | Our court order, | 这是我们的庭谕 |
[19:50] | your blood. | 要抽验你血液 |
[19:50] | I did not put a noose around my fiancé’s neck. | 我没用绳子绞死我未婚夫 |
[19:53] | Then explain how your skin cells got on the rope. | 那请解释为何绳子上 会有你的皮肤细胞 |
[19:55] | I can’t. | 我解释不来 |
[20:16] | Hey. | |
[20:17] | Confronted the fiancé; she stonewalled us. | 跟那未婚妻对证了 她竭力辩护 |
[20:20] | Brass told her not to leave town. | 布拉斯要她别离城 |
[20:22] | He sounded a bit like Jack Lord, don’t you think? | 他说话越来越像杰克 洛德(曾出演<007-诺博士>) 了,你觉得不? |
[20:25] | Well, she can go wherever she wants to. | 她想去哪放任她去吧 |
[20:28] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她所为 |
[20:29] | Take a look. | 你们看看 |
[20:30] | Hair from the knot. | 绳结上取下的毛发 |
[20:39] | They look thin. | 看来很细幼 |
[20:41] | Diameter’s 60% less than normal. | 直径比之普通发质细60% |
[20:43] | Tensile strength | 其抗张强度 |
[20:44] | is also way below normal. | 也远低于普通发质 |
[20:46] | You have a cross section? | 有断面图吗? |
[20:48] | Mm-hmm. | |
[20:52] | Hmm. No pigment at the central core. | 发根核心没有色素 |
[20:55] | No color. | 没有颜色 |
[20:57] | Cartilage hair hypoplasia. | 干骨后端的软骨生成 |
[21:01] | O.H.H. | 简称C.H.H |
[21:01] | It’s characterized by fine, brittle body hair. | 这是脆性体质的 人发质的特性 |
[21:04] | It’s an extremely rare syndrome. | 非常罕有的综合病症 |
[21:06] | It’s a form of dwarfism. | 侏儒症的一种形式 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 那好 |
[21:09] | So, back to the midgets. | 问题又回到我们的 矮人身上了 |
[21:10] | Nick… dwarfs or little people. | 尼克…要不称呼他们 侏儒,要不称呼他们小人 |
[21:14] | You’ll need to know what to look for, | 为了让你清楚自己 该如何下手追查 |
[21:15] | so I’ll compile a list of O.H.H. Attributes. | 我将把这种C.H.H的 特性列出给你 |
[21:19] | Well, you better do it fast. | 那你最好快点了 |
[21:20] | The convention’s over in two days. | 大会再过两天就结束 |
[21:22] | After that, the little people go home. | 之后小人回家 |
[21:25] | And we lose all our suspects. | 我们也就丧失所有嫌犯 |
[21:42] | Ms. Grace? | 格蕾斯小姐? |
[21:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[21:47] | I need your help. | 我想你帮个忙 |
[21:49] | What now? My DNA? | 又怎样?要我的DNA么? |
[21:51] | No, actually… your eyes. | 不,这回是要… 借用你的眼睛 |
[21:57] | I’m sorry. I don’t recognize her. | 对不起,认不出 |
[21:59] | And a girl this pretty I would remember. | 这么漂亮的女孩 我绝对会记住的 |
[22:02] | The guys would still be drooling. | 她也一定会是男生们 茶余饭后絮叨的话题 |
[22:03] | Well, according to the police, | 根据警方调查结果 |
[22:06] | there’s no one named Danielle registered | 没有任何叫丹妮尔的女性 |
[22:08] | at the hotel or at the convention. | 登记住宿这家酒店 大会也无她注册记录 |
[22:09] | You expected an Internet handle to be a real name? | 你指望互联网上 人们会用真名么? |
[22:13] | Maybe the girl got cold feet. | 也许这女孩怯场 |
[22:16] | My first IOLP convention… | 我第一次参加 小人国际组织大会… |
[22:18] | I walk in, see 200 dwarfs staring back at me, | 进去时,200名侏儒 齐刷刷回头瞪着我 |
[22:22] | and what goes through my head? | 你知道我当时怎么想不? |
[22:23] | “There’s no way I look like these people.” | “我看来怎么 可能会像这些人” |
[22:26] | I ran. | 于是我跑开了 |
[22:28] | But you went back. | 但你后来回了来 |
[22:29] | Eventually. | 那是后来 |
[22:30] | I guess I realized | 我猜是我意识到了 |
[22:31] | it’s nice to see eye-to-eye with someone. | 和别人眼和眼相对是好事 |
[22:36] | Mmm. | |
[22:38] | I get the impression that’s a little tough for you. | 我隐约觉得你似乎 还是认为难以理解 |
[22:43] | “The freaks have looked at her in a secret way | “怪人们暗中凝视着她” |
[22:47] | “and tried to connect their eyes with hers | “欲将他们的双眼 与她双眼联系” |
[22:49] | “as though to say, ‘We know who you are. | “仿佛在说: ”我们知道你是谁“” |
[22:53] | We are you.”‘ | “我们就是你” |
[22:56] | Faulkner. | 福克纳(美国小说家)所写 |
[22:58] | Close. | 接近了 |
[22:58] | Another southern writer. Carson McCullers. | 是另一名南部作家 卡森.玛克勒丝 |
[23:01] | I think we look for the differences in each other | 我觉得我们各人 都想找出彼此的差别之处 |
[23:05] | to prove that we’re not alone. | 来证明自己并不孤单 |
[23:09] | What’s yours? | 你呢? |
[23:10] | Your difference? | 又有何差别? |
[23:13] | Mine’s the worst. | 与别人相比我的 差别可太糟糕了 |
[23:15] | Random gene. | 基因排列太也随机 |
[23:16] | Anyone can have a dwarf. | 人人都可能生成侏儒 |
[23:18] | Sometimes I’ve even seen terror in average-size people’s eyes. | 有时候我在正常人的 双眼里面,也见到有恐惧 |
[23:24] | I remind them that their little carbon copies | 我提醒了他们,他们的后代 |
[23:27] | might not be such a copy after all. | 也许并不会与他们一样 |
[23:32] | Well, mine’s genetic, | 我与别人的差别 在遗传学方面 |
[23:35] | progressive, | 我主张发展 |
[23:37] | and impossible to predict. | 完全不可预知 |
[23:41] | And hard to notice… | 若非你告知别人… |
[23:43] | unless you tell someone. | 这倒难看出 |
[23:49] | Got your beep. | 我收到你传呼 发现了什么? |
[23:50] | What did you get? | 发现了什么? 看看放大400倍的 光纤成像仪纤维 |
[23:51] | Denim fibers at 400x. | 看看放大400倍的 光纤成像仪纤维 |
[23:55] | The skin from the dead guy, | 死者身上的皮肤 |
[23:56] | and the denim found in the cabinet, are both coated | 与橱柜上发现的 斜纹粗棉布,都沾染有 |
[23:59] | in the same substance. | 同样的物质 |
[24:01] | You get a breakdown? | 你分解出来了? |
[24:03] | Yeah. Partially hydrogenated soybean oil, | 对,部分是氢化了的豆油 |
[24:05] | traces of beef fat, sugar and potato starch. | 另外还含有牛肉脂肪 糖,以及马铃薯淀粉的踪迹 |
[24:08] | Cooking grease. | 烹油 |
[24:10] | That would explain the marks on the guy’s forearms… | 这也能解释死者 前臂上的伤痕… |
[24:13] | grease burns. | 被油烫伤 |
[24:18] | So there’s a good chance | 这么说来大有可能 |
[24:19] | the victim worked in a fast-food joint. | 死者是在快餐店工作的? |
[24:21] | I got a feeling they both did. | 我直觉入屋的两者都是 |
[24:23] | The owner of the house | 房屋屋主 |
[24:24] | has a franchise of fast-food places… | 经营着一家快餐企业… |
[24:27] | Fast and Fresh Burgers. | “快又鲜汉堡” |
[24:28] | I just got off the phone with him from Hawaii. | 我刚跟他通完电话 他身在夏威夷 |
[24:31] | Alvin Jackson. | 埃尔文.杰克逊 |
[24:33] | Three stores in the Vegas area. | 在拉斯维加斯 地区有三家分店 |
[24:35] | And he’s on his | 目前正在休年假 |
[24:36] | yearly vacation. | |
[24:37] | Something his employees would definitely know. | 这他的雇员当然会知道 |
[24:41] | Get any addresses? | 有地址不? |
[24:42] | You bet. | 那是当然 |
[24:43] | Let’s go check it out. | 出发去看看 |
[24:47] | We’re looking for anything in the picture | 我们要将照片中 一切详加探询 |
[24:49] | that might give us a way to find her. | 好让我们能找出她来 |
[24:50] | Something in the background that determines location, | 或是能确认地点的背景 |
[24:53] | a useful reflection, anything. | 或是能用得上的 倒影,种种一切 |
[24:55] | Huh… | |
[24:58] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[24:58] | This is like a test, right? | 这是小测验吧? |
[25:00] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[25:01] | Individual hair shadows | 个人头发的投影 |
[25:02] | are amorphous | 在清晰之时 |
[25:03] | when they should be distinct. | 应该显得无方向性 |
[25:06] | In these two areas… | 这两块区域… |
[25:07] | here and here… they’re on the same focal plane | 这里,这里… 都是同一处焦平面 |
[25:11] | but this one’s sharp | 但这张锐利点 |
[25:12] | and this one’s fuzzy. | 这张有失真 |
[25:15] | This picture’s a fake? | 这张照片是假的? |
[25:17] | A composite. | 合成的 |
[25:18] | A very good one. | 且合成得非常完美 |
[25:21] | This explains why nobody ever saw her. | 这就解释了为什么 从来没人见过她 |
[25:24] | She only exists in pixels. | 她仅仅是一堆 像素化的图片 |
[25:28] | Nat King Cole. | 一个纳金高(歌手,1965 年亡,通过影像再现技术 于1991年获格莱美奖) |
[25:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[25:30] | Archie, would you separate the composite elements, please? | 阿齐,能不能将合成的 元素单独分离? |
[25:35] | Yup. | 行 |
[25:41] | The image was built out of these. | 这幅图画基于 这些进行组合 |
[25:43] | Now, if you could, pull up a photo | 现在请提取 死者一副照片 |
[25:46] | of the victim, grey-scale. | 反白显示 |
[25:53] | There’s a theory in art | 艺术界有条理论 说蒙娜丽莎实际上… |
[25:54] | that the Mona Lisa was really a feminized version | 说蒙娜丽莎实际上… |
[25:58] | of Leonardo da Vinci himself. | 是达芬奇本人的女性化版本 |
[26:00] | Concept suggests… deep down, we’re all narcissists? | 这概念表明…在人心深处 我们都是自我陶醉者 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:04] | What attracts us the most is ourselves. | 最吸引我们的 就是我们自己 |
[26:08] | Scale to match the original picture of Danielle. | 比例与丹妮尔原照片吻合 |
[26:31] | Danielle is a virtual woman | 丹妮尔是劳伦斯… |
[26:32] | created to attract and lure Lawrence Ames… | 自己创造出来 也许是要让自己着迷 |
[26:35] | away from his fiancé, maybe? | 好脱离开未婚妻的… 虚拟形象? |
[26:37] | Boy, do I have | 各位,我来的 是不是时候啊? |
[26:40] | good timing, or what? | |
[26:40] | I did a little checking with the phone company. | 我在电话公司那查了查 |
[26:43] | In the past year, Lawrence Ames received | 过去一年 劳伦斯接到过… |
[26:45] | over 200 calls from Melanie Grace. | 梅勒妮.格蕾斯打来 超过两百个电话 |
[26:48] | The same woman that found him dead. | 就是发现他尸体的 同一个女性 |
[26:49] | He got call-blocking against her two months ago. | 他两个月前申请对她的 电话设置防火墙 |
[26:53] | Well, that’s interesting. | 真是有趣 |
[26:54] | That’s the same time Danielle started | 刚好就是丹妮尔… |
[26:55] | sending him instant messages. | 给他开始发送即时 聊天信息的同样时间 |
[26:59] | Yes, I called Lawrence. | 是,我有给过劳伦斯电话 |
[27:00] | We met in a chat room. | 我们是在聊天室相识的 |
[27:02] | He also called me. | 他也给过我电话啊 |
[27:03] | Did you look at my phone records? | 你们查过我 电话记录了么? |
[27:04] | He eventually blocked your calls. | 但他后来将你的 来电设置成过滤 |
[27:06] | The same week he got engaged to Jessica Marcus. | 在同一个星期,他和 杰西卡.马科斯订婚 |
[27:09] | It was at that time he began receiving | 而又在同样时间 他在网上接收到… |
[27:11] | messages from… a perfect woman… | 来自一个可称完美的 女人…发来的消息 |
[27:19] | …who doesn’t really exist. | 而这女人,实际并不存在 你以为我会这么做? |
[27:24] | Present myself to a man | 自己置身于一个男人面前 |
[27:26] | as anything other than who I am? | 却又不以本来面目示人? |
[27:28] | If it would break up his new engagement. | 若是能破坏他新近的 订婚的话,也许 |
[27:33] | So what happened? | 到底发生了何事? |
[27:34] | You went to the convention, | 你去参加了大会 |
[27:35] | you saw him with his tall girlfriend, | 见到他携手高个子女友 |
[27:39] | and you go to Plan B? | 于是开展B计划? |
[27:45] | You think I’m capable of that? | 你也认为我会这样? |
[27:47] | Killing because a woman has some height on me? | 就因为一个女人 比我高就去杀人? |
[27:52] | Pretending to be an ideal… | 又假装扮成是理想… |
[27:55] | If you think that… | 若是你真这么想… |
[27:59] | then I was wrong about you. | 那我之前是看错你了 |
[28:19] | Hey. | |
[28:20] | Do you mind, little man? | 介意借过吗,小人儿? |
[28:21] | I’m trying to work here. | 我有事要做 |
[28:23] | Really? Yeah. | -是吗?-对 |
[28:23] | You making any progress, OSI man? | CSI伙计 你有什么进展了吗? |
[28:28] | Some. Uh-huh. | 一点儿 |
[28:29] | Are we getting your A-game or your B-game? | 你游戏是选A还是选B? |
[28:32] | Come again? | 又要来么? |
[28:33] | You see, | 你要搞清楚 |
[28:34] | us little people, | 我们这些小人 |
[28:34] | we’re used to getting the short end of the stick. | 惯了身处糟糕场面 别拿这来笑话 |
[28:37] | (chuckles) | |
[28:49] | What I want to know is, | 我只是要知道 |
[28:51] | are you treating this like a case or like a joke? | 你是把这当成是A:案子办 还是当是B:看笑话? |
[28:54] | Well, a man was killed; that’s no joke. | 有人被杀;这可不是笑话 |
[29:01] | You got my A-game. | 我选择A |
[29:03] | Yeah? | 确然? |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:07] | Carry on. | 那请 |
[29:18] | This is very, very nice. | 这非常非常好使 |
[29:19] | It’s very easy to articulate. | 很容易打结 |
[29:20] | It comes in several different colors. | 且有不同颜色 |
[29:23] | You will enjoy this | 您一定喜欢 |
[29:24] | very, very much. | 非常非常喜欢 |
[29:32] | Uh… Grissom. | 格里森 |
[29:33] | There’s, uh… something weird going on | 绳子上发现的那些头发 |
[29:35] | with the hairs from the ropes. | 有些怪异 |
[29:37] | Well, not weird. | 也不可说是怪异 |
[29:38] | More like… hair-raising. | 更应该说…头发有发现 |
[29:42] | Sorry. Bad one. | 抱歉,形容得不好 |
[29:43] | Um… okay, at first I thought | 是这样,我一开始以为 |
[29:45] | that maybe I was doing something wrong… | 是自己搞错了什么… |
[29:47] | running too many DNA samples, you know? | 你也知道,整天拿这些 DNA样本忙活 |
[29:49] | Seeing things. | 眼花缭乱 |
[29:50] | Greg? | 格雷格… |
[29:52] | (exhales) | |
[29:53] | Uh… the dwarf hair has seven alleles in common | 那根侏儒头发有 七个等位基因… |
[29:56] | with Jessica Marcus’ skin cells. | 与杰西卡的皮肤细胞吻合 |
[30:00] | The two donors are related. | 这两人有关系 |
[30:02] | Profiles say so. | 分析结果看来如此 |
[30:03] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[30:08] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[30:09] | He looked like he fit your profile, | 看来与你的描述吻合 |
[30:11] | so I asked around. | 于是我就问了问周围的人 |
[30:12] | Two little people confirmed he has O.H.H. | 有两名小人 证实说他有C.H.H |
[30:15] | Okay, thank you. | 好,谢谢 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[30:24] | Kevin Marcus? | 凯文.马科斯? |
[30:27] | Buying or browsing? | 买卖还是参观? |
[30:29] | Maybe a little bit of both. | 兴许两者兼而有之 |
[30:29] | Rope for makeshift banisters, huh? | 用作暂时护栏之用的绳索? |
[30:33] | That rag rope… cuts the hands. | 有些绳子很差…会割手 |
[30:35] | Now, you feel this nylon. | 你感受一下这些尼龙 |
[30:37] | Go ahead, | 来 |
[30:38] | feel that. | 感受感受 |
[30:39] | I do trade shows, | 可以当面交易 |
[30:42] | mail order… | 也可以邮购… 大会用的护栏绳甚至 都是在我这购买 |
[30:46] | So what do you, buy from wholesalers | 你一般如何? 先从批发商购买 |
[30:48] | and then repackage in your home? | 然后在家里封装? |
[30:50] | Yeah, Chicago. | 对,在芝加哥 |
[30:52] | Well, that explains | 这倒解释了 |
[30:53] | how your daughter’s skin cells got all over the rope | 为何你女儿的皮肤细胞 在绞死劳伦斯的那根绳索上 |
[30:56] | that hung Lawrence Ames. | 沾染一片 |
[30:57] | Your daughter’s name | 你女儿是叫 杰西卡对吧? |
[30:58] | is Jessica, right? | 杰西卡对吧? |
[30:59] | The lab also found | 鉴证室还发现 |
[31:01] | your hair all over that rope. | 在那条绳索上有你的毛发 |
[31:03] | Well, I touch all the merchandise. | 商品都经我手触碰 |
[31:05] | Nice try, Kev. | 凯文,好一个借口 |
[31:06] | The hair was caught in the noose. | 可惜头发是在 绳结上发现的 |
[31:12] | Did you know your father killed Lawrence? | 你知道是您父亲 杀害了劳伦斯吗? |
[31:15] | That’s what they told me, | 他们是这么说法 |
[31:17] | but I couldn’t believe it. | 但我不能相信 |
[31:20] | I still can’t. | 现在也还不能 |
[31:23] | So you created Danielle | 所以你创造了 丹妮尔的形象 |
[31:24] | to break up your daughter’s engagement. | 去破坏你女儿的婚姻 |
[31:27] | That’s an interesting theory. | 这理论饶有趣味 |
[31:32] | What? | 怎说? |
[31:32] | You guys trace an online account to my credit card | 你们有追踪到那网上帐户 |
[31:35] | or something like that? | 与我信用卡挂钩吗? |
[31:37] | Oh, no, wait. | 慢着 |
[31:39] | Um… I use a free ISP. | 我是用免费ISP (互联网服务提供商)上网的 |
[31:41] | That means no name, no trail, no case. | 也就是说根本没有名字 你们怎么追踪?怎么立案? |
[31:49] | Mr. Marcus, in your business | 马科斯先生,你这一行 |
[31:51] | you deal with proportions, correct? | 要涉及对称问题吧? |
[31:53] | You provide little people with what they need | 你给小人们出售的东西 |
[31:56] | to compensate for their proportions, | 要与之大小相吻 |
[31:58] | and to live with them. | 得到他们的认可 |
[31:59] | You know what little people aspire to be. | 你知道小人们 热心于成为什么 |
[32:05] | Your, uh… logo is interesting. | 你的…商标也很有趣 |
[32:09] | Da Vinci’s “Vitruvian Man.” | 是达芬奇的名画 “维特鲁威学说的人体” |
[32:14] | In the perfect human form, arm span equals height. | 在人体的完美形式中 双臂展开的长度与身高相等 |
[32:19] | You’re very aware of what, uh… | 你对人们期望的 伴侣如何… |
[32:21] | people are looking for in a mate, | 也很有研究 |
[32:24] | aren’t you? | 是吧? |
[32:27] | The night before he died, Lawrence and I had a fight | 劳伦斯死前一晚 与我就丹妮尔有过争吵 |
[32:33] | Are you still in contact with her? | 你还跟她联系? |
[32:35] | She e-mails or I.M.’s. | 她给我发过电子邮件 也给我发送过即时消息 |
[32:37] | I don’t answer. I love you. | 但我都没理会她,我爱你 |
[32:39] | You’re cheating on me! | 你欺骗我! |
[32:44] | And I ran out of the hotel, | 于是我跑出了酒店 |
[32:46] | and I went to my dad. | 到了父亲那里 |
[32:49] | I was crying, and he told me to leave Lawrence, | 我一直哭泣 他就劝我离开劳伦斯 |
[32:56] | but I couldn’t because… I… I loved him. | 但我做不到… 因为…我爱他 |
[33:02] | I’m having his baby. | 我有了他的孩子 |
[33:05] | And I went back to our room and we made up. | 后来我回到了 酒店房间,与他和解 |
[33:12] | And the next night… | 然而另一晚… |
[33:16] | he said he was going out to meet a friend. | 他说要去看个朋友 |
[33:27] | Be back in an hour, babe. | 宝贝,我最多一小时就回来 |
[33:31] | And he never came back. | 但他再没出现 |
[33:35] | So what did you have against the guy? | 你为何对死者那么反感? |
[33:37] | What are you, blind? | 你是瞎子吗? |
[33:38] | He was a dwarf. | 他是侏儒 我和我妻子… |
[33:42] | Our daughter… a genetic miracle. | 我们的女儿… 是遗传学上的奇迹 |
[33:46] | One-in-four shot | 本来她要成长成为 正常人高度 |
[33:48] | she’d be an average. | 只有25%的可能 |
[33:49] | And she was a beautiful average. | 但她终于成为 一个美丽的正常人 |
[33:51] | So your wife is also a dwarf. | 你的妻子也是侏儒? |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:55] | Jessica didn’t have to fight the world | 杰西卡不像我们 |
[33:57] | every day, like we did. | 要每天承受这世界 到处传来的鄙视眼光 |
[33:59] | We freed her from all that. | 我们将之从这一切中放飞 |
[34:01] | But that little bastard | 但那个小混蛋 |
[34:03] | kept dragging her right back down into it. | 却又要把她拖回这个 见不得天的牢狱 |
[34:06] | So you killed him. | 于是你就杀害了他 我说过我不喜欢这个小子 |
[34:07] | I said I didn’t like the guy. | 我说过我不喜欢这个小子 |
[34:09] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 但我没杀害任何人 |
[34:15] | (exhales deeply) | |
[34:17] | Can we prove it? | 能证明了吗? |
[34:19] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[34:20] | The rope was anchored to the lighting truss, | 绳索高悬在吊灯处 |
[34:22] | which was at least five feet | 至少比他… |
[34:23] | over his head. | 要高五尺 |
[34:24] | So? | 那…? |
[34:25] | He can barely lift his arms above his shoulders. | 他连将手举过 肩膀后面都有困难 |
[34:27] | He suffers from lumbar lordosis… | 他有腰椎前弯的毛病… |
[34:31] | swayback… | 背部过分凹陷… 是典型的C.H.H症状 |
[34:32] | which is typical of O.H.H., | 是典型的C.H.H症状 |
[34:35] | and it limits his mobility even more. | 这更经一步限制了 他的活动能力 |
[34:37] | Hey, the guy put a rope around the victim’s neck. | 是这家伙将绳索 套上死者颈上的 |
[34:40] | Yeah, but how did he hang him? | 但他是怎么 将死者吊上去的呢? |
[34:52] | Listen, Catherine, | 凯瑟琳 |
[34:53] | me and Warrick | 我跟沃利克 |
[34:55] | can handle this. | 会搞定的了 |
[34:57] | I’m going in. | 我也进去 |
[34:58] | Well, the guy assaulted you. | 那人袭击过你 |
[34:59] | You don’t have to put yourself | 你不必让自己 |
[35:01] | through this, you know. | 经受这些的 |
[35:03] | I don’t, I’ll be scared of the next guy, | 要是我不进去,那下一次 再有这么一人,我还是会怕 |
[35:05] | and the one after that. | 再下次也一样 |
[35:10] | Shoe tread, denim fiber, a lot of cooking grease. | 鞋底,粗棉布纤维 烹油更是一堆 |
[35:13] | Based on that evidence, they all did it. | 要基于目前的证据的话 那这里所有人就全有份 |
[35:16] | All right, so we take them one by one. | 我们逐一筛选吧 |
[35:21] | Transfer works both ways. | 接触会将双方身体上的 某些物质,都带到对方身上 |
[35:26] | (unzipping) | |
[35:28] | Warrick? | 沃利克? |
[35:33] | Blow your nose. | 请擤鼻 |
[35:34] | I don’t gotta. | 凭什么 |
[35:43] | (blowing) | |
[35:51] | Guess. | 一样 |
[35:54] | (blowing) | |
[36:05] | I don’t think so. | 我不干 |
[36:07] | Then I guess I’ll just have to look for myself. | 那我只有亲自检查你鼻内了 |
[36:11] | You want to look at my boogers, lady, go ahead. | 鼻屎你也想看?那请便 |
[36:14] | Hey! | 喂! |
[36:26] | Nose hairs… are nature’s filter. | 鼻毛…是天然的过滤装置 |
[36:30] | Traps all kinds of things. | 可以将各种各样的 东西黏附其上 |
[36:34] | Dust, dirt… | 粉尘,灰土… |
[36:38] | …fingerprint powder. | (采集)指纹用粉末 |
[36:40] | (exhales) | |
[36:43] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[36:44] | (grunting) | |
[36:46] | You inhaled the fingerprint dust I was using. | 你将我当时正在用的 采指纹粉吸了进去 |
[36:50] | We went up there to party ’cause the boss was out of town, | 我们趁老板不在 去那开派对 |
[36:54] | and I saw the Z-Mover first, | 是我先看到那游戏机先的 |
[36:55] | but Teddy… Teddy… | 可是泰迪…泰迪… |
[36:57] | Sweet. Z-Mover. | 太棒了,Z-Mover游戏机 |
[36:59] | I saw it first. | 是我先见着的 |
[37:00] | What? | 什么? |
[37:01] | I saw it first. | 是我先看见的 |
[37:03] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[37:04] | I saw it first. I called it. | -我先看见的 -但是我先说出有这东西的 |
[37:07] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我并没想过要杀他 |
[37:09] | It was an accident. | 这不过是意外 |
[37:10] | I mean, I… | 我是说,我… |
[37:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:12] | I didn’t mean… | 我并无心… |
[37:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:25] | Hey, did you get anything else off that laptop? | 电脑上面还有 其他线索发现没有? |
[37:28] | No. A bunch of the files were corrupted. | 没有了,有许多文件损坏 |
[37:30] | Archie’s taking another run at them. | 阿齐正在设法修复 |
[37:33] | (sighs) | |
[37:42] | The victim was paralyzed… couldn’t fight back. | 死者当时已经瘫痪 无力反击 |
[37:45] | Kevin Marcus puts the rope around his neck, | 凯文将绳索套上他颈部 |
[37:49] | makes a slip knot. | 打上活结 |
[37:51] | And ties off the other end on the truss | 将另一端打结在灯架 |
[37:52] | even though there is no way | 虽然说他根本不可能 |
[37:54] | he could have reached it. | 碰到那么高的 |
[37:55] | No way he could’ve reached it. | 他不可能触碰到那里 |
[38:12] | Nick, what are you doing? | 尼克,你干吗? |
[38:15] | Changing my perspective. | 改变自己的观察点 |
[38:19] | (groans) Oh, man. | 老天 |
[38:21] | Can you imagine going through life at this height? | 你能想象以这般 高度过日子吗? |
[38:24] | They do okay. | 但他们活得好好的 |
[38:26] | If the world doesn’t adapt itself to you, you… | 若这世界不会改变自己 去适应你,你就得改变自己 |
[38:29] | …Adapt yourself to it. | 去适应这个世界 |
[38:42] | Where’s Grissom? | 格里森在哪? |
[38:44] | (patrons talking) | |
[39:10] | Grissom? | 格里森? |
[39:13] | We know how he did it. | 我们知道 他是怎么做到的了 |
[39:16] | Your wheelchair | 你的轮椅… |
[39:17] | was in the booth at the convention. | 在大会预备的 售货棚里面放着 |
[39:19] | The fibers from the seat cover to your wheelchair | 而轮椅座垫上面的纤维 |
[39:22] | match the fibers we found on the victim. | 与我们在死者身上 发现的纤维相吻合 |
[39:25] | Uh… faux… fake sheepskin. | 人工…假羊皮 |
[39:30] | We also know how you got Mr. Ames | 我们同样已经清楚 你是如何… |
[39:32] | into the theater. | 让艾姆斯先生 自己到剧院去的 |
[39:35] | Our lab retrieved a final instant message | 我们鉴证室获取了 丹妮尔致劳伦斯 |
[39:39] | to Lawrence from Danielle. | 最后一条即时消息 “如果你爱杰西卡 九点来剧院见我” |
[39:49] | Mr. Marcus, what are you doing here? | 马科斯先生 你怎么来了? |
[39:53] | It’s enough to convict you. | 这已经足够将你定罪 |
[39:57] | May I ask a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[39:59] | How did you get him into the wheelchair? | 你是怎么让他坐上轮椅的? |
[40:04] | Well… I appealed to his vanity. | 我以他的虚荣作饵 |
[40:10] | I told him I needed | 说我需要给宣传 这新型轮椅的小册子上面 |
[40:11] | a brochure model to sell my new chair. | 印上模特代言 |
[40:15] | You don’t want me near your daughter, | 你不想我接近你女儿 |
[40:16] | but you want me to hawk your chairs? | 却又要我帮你兜售轮椅? |
[40:18] | I never said you weren’t handsome. | 但我可从来没说过你不帅啊 |
[40:20] | I mean, come on… your face, your build… | 你看…你的脸蛋 你的身形… |
[40:24] | a million chairs: “Sold.” | 就算有百万部轮椅 那也会被人一扫而空 快来 |
[40:29] | Hop in. | 上去 |
[40:31] | Let me see you in there. | 让我见识见识 你坐在上面的样子 |
[40:33] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[40:34] | Model for me. | 给我做个模特样 |
[40:36] | There you go. | 对极了 |
[40:38] | Wait, let me make an adjustment for you here. | 我来帮你调整调整 |
[40:43] | I paralyzed him. | 我将他打击瘫痪 |
[40:59] | I couldn’t let Jessica marry him. | 我不能让杰西卡嫁给他 |
[41:04] | Any kid they have… | 他们的孩子… |
[41:07] | a 50% chance it would be a dwarf. | 有50%的可能会是侏儒 |
[41:10] | You have to understand that. | 你们要明白这点 |
[41:16] | (sighs) | |
[41:19] | It’s genetics. | 这是遗传学啊 |
[41:23] | Mr. Marcus, I think you should know… | 马科斯先生,想必该 通知你一个消息… |
[41:26] | your daughter is already pregnant | 令爱已经怀孕 |
[41:29] | by Lawrence Ames. | 孩子的父亲是劳伦斯 |
[41:58] | You know what’s really sad? | 知道这案子什么 地方真正令人伤感吗? |
[42:00] | This wasn’t just a murder. | 这不只是一宗谋杀 |
[42:02] | It was a hate crime. | 还是仇恨引发的犯罪 |
[42:04] | Kevin Marcus hated himself. | 凯文.马科斯憎恨他自己 |
[42:36] | Dr. Grissom, welcome back. | 格里森博士 欢迎您又一次光临 |
[42:51] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |