时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Wow, I love it already. | 哇,我已经情不自禁 喜欢上这里了 |
[00:18] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 真不敢相信我们有幸如此 |
[00:21] | Is that the lockbox? | 这是密码锁吗? |
[00:23] | Broker gave me the combination. | 经济人跟我说了密码 |
[00:25] | He’s doing a walk-through | 他正在澳洲七重山市 旅游去了 |
[00:26] | in Seven Hills. | |
[00:28] | Owners are out. | 业主也不在 |
[00:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[00:45] | Wait till you see the master. | 等见到主人房再“哇”吧 |
[00:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:57] | This is gorgeous. | 真是金壁辉煌 |
[01:00] | Amazing. | 令人惊叹 |
[01:05] | What? | 怎么? |
[01:07] | Want to snoop around? | 周围查探一番如何? |
[01:22] | Hey. | |
[01:24] | What do you think? | 你看怎样? |
[01:26] | I don’t know, yeah. It’s nice? | -不知道,还好-帅吧? |
[01:27] | Looks good. | 看来不错 |
[01:29] | Out it out. | 不要啦 |
[01:30] | No, seriously, I think I hear a car. | 我说真的,我好像 听到有车子的声音 |
[01:32] | Will you relax? No, really. | -放松点好吗? -不要,我说真的 |
[01:34] | You’re paranoid. | 你是妄想症发作 |
[01:39] | (laughs) | |
[01:41] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[01:42] | I could get used to this place. | 我在这呆久了 一定会喜欢 |
[01:44] | I bet you could. | 你一定会 |
[01:45] | I could. | 的确 |
[01:46] | You’re an animal. | 你真是头禽兽啊 |
[01:47] | The backyard is the best part of the house. | 后院是这间房子 最精彩的部分 |
[01:49] | Really? Is there a Jacuzzi? | 真的?有没有“极可意” (水流按摩浴缸)? |
[01:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:58] | Looks like something out of a magazine. | 简直如同画中世界 桃源仙境 |
[02:27] | Cal and Monica Newman. | 卡尔与莫妮卡,姓纽曼 |
[02:29] | Owners of the house. My guess, second marriage. | 房子的主人,我猜测 他们是第二度婚姻 |
[02:32] | ‘Cause she’s a babe and he’s… | 因为她如此年轻,而他 |
[02:34] | He’s, uh… | 他挺… |
[02:35] | got a good sense of humor. | 挺有幽默感 |
[02:46] | .380 auto caliber. | .38口径自动手枪 |
[02:55] | GRISSOM: Gunshot, right temple. | 枪击,右太阳穴 |
[02:56] | Women don’t usually shoot themselves in the head, | 女性通常开枪 不会打头的吧 |
[02:59] | do they, Catherine? | 是不是,凯瑟琳? |
[03:00] | Well, gunshots do a number on your face, | 枪伤会让你容貌尽失 |
[03:02] | so typically women prefer pills. | 所以女人自杀 典型是使用药品 |
[03:04] | So, what are we calling this, murder, suicide, what? | 那我们该怎么宣布此案 谋杀,自杀,怎样? |
[03:07] | Is the husband around? | 她丈夫在不在? |
[03:10] | No. | 不在 |
[03:11] | Well, do the math: | 数学题: |
[03:13] | Dead female spouse | 女伴偶死亡 |
[03:14] | plus missing husband… | 加丈夫失踪… |
[03:17] | equals murder. | 等于谋杀 |
[03:54] | Okay, Warrick, hit it. | 好了,沃利克,降下吧 |
[03:56] | (beeping) | |
[04:01] | White female, multiple bruising… | 白种女性,身上多处淤伤 |
[04:04] | Bullet hole to the temple doesn’t help. | 子弹穿过太阳穴致命 |
[04:07] | .380 auto on the side. | 点三八自动手枪在侧 |
[04:10] | Yeah, somebody manhandled her pretty good | 在她死前看来是遭人… |
[04:12] | before they killed her. | 痛虐了一番 |
[04:14] | Mm-hmm. | |
[04:35] | Reminds me of my daughter. | 让我想起了自己的女儿 |
[04:36] | She used throw butts out the window, too. | 她以前也这样爱把 烟头往窗外扔 |
[04:39] | The Newmans have kids? | 纽曼一家有孩子吗? |
[04:41] | A kid. Son, 15, Max Newman. | 有个男孩,15岁 叫麦克斯.纽曼 |
[04:44] | He’s MIA like the father. | 他也像父亲一样,杳无踪影 |
[04:47] | The secretary said | 秘书说 |
[04:48] | he went out for lunch and never came back. | 他外出吃晚餐 之后便再没回来 |
[04:50] | I checked the garage… three cars. | 我检查过车库… 里面有三辆车子 |
[04:52] | None of the hoods are hot. | 发动机罩没一辆发热 |
[04:55] | We’re missing something. | 我们落了点东西 |
[04:58] | Grissom. A Mr. Grissom. | 格里森,叫格里森的 |
[04:59] | Where would I find Mr. Grissom? | 在哪能找到他? |
[05:02] | Great, great. Thank you very much. Mr. Grissom? | 好,好,非常感谢. 格里森先生? |
[05:05] | Hi, I’m Augie Heitz. | 我是奥吉.海兹 |
[05:07] | This is my listing. | 这是我待售房产之一 |
[05:09] | Someone died, I know. | 我知道有人死了 |
[05:11] | It’s a terrible thing. | 这很可怕 |
[05:12] | But we got people knocking down awnings, | 但现在你们的 人又切割雨篷 |
[05:13] | stomping through the flowerbeds. | 又践踏花圃什么的 |
[05:15] | How am I supposed to sell this house? | 这房子我还怎么卖? |
[05:18] | You’re not. | 是不能卖 |
[05:19] | It’s a crime scene. | 这里现在是犯罪现场 |
[05:21] | Mr. Heitz, you’re Mr. Newman’s broker. | 海兹先生,你的 纽曼先生的经纪 |
[05:24] | Have you seen your client lately? | 您最近有没有 见过该委托人? |
[05:26] | What, you kidding? | 什么,你是开玩笑吧? |
[05:28] | I mean, this is actually | 我之所以有口碑 就是这点服务周到 |
[05:29] | the beauty of the service I provide. | |
[05:31] | My clients never have to see me. | 委托人无需跟我会面 |
[05:32] | They don’t even have to be home when I show their house. | 我给客户看房子时 他们甚至不必在家 |
[05:35] | Do you always give out the combination to your lockboxes? | 你经常把密码锁的 密码告诉别人的吗? |
[05:38] | It’s illegal. | 这可不合法 |
[05:39] | It’s a hot market. | 这市场很火 |
[05:42] | Um… | |
[05:43] | You know, I had a fish on the line. | 已经有客户表示意向 |
[05:45] | Potential bidding war and… | 但也可能打价格战,那… |
[05:47] | Look… (clears throat) | 好吧… |
[05:48] | I only give out the combination to people that I really trust. | 我只会把密码透露 给我信得过的人 |
[05:56] | All right, look, I read rooms for a living. | 好,听着 我检查过各个起居室 |
[05:57] | That closet was tossed. The carpet lit up. | 衣橱被弄乱 地毯还着过火 |
[06:01] | So, I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问两位一次 |
[06:02] | What were you doing in there besides copulating? | 你们除了在里面做爱 还干过些什么? |
[06:07] | It was my idea. | 这都是我提议弄的 |
[06:08] | Right. Well, we found this laptop on the vanity still on. | 我们在梳妆台上发现 这部笔记本电脑,还开着 |
[06:12] | You didn’t play with it, too, did you? | 你们没玩过吧? |
[06:19] | Hey, Warrick. Yeah? | -沃利克-怎么? |
[06:21] | Check this out. | 来看看 |
[06:25] | It’s a little thin for blood, isn’t it? | 血比这要稠吧? |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:33] | What do you…? | 你干吗…? |
[06:36] | Tastes like sugar. | 味道像糖 |
[06:37] | Huh? | |
[06:38] | Erythrosine. | 是赤藓红 |
[06:40] | Red dye number three. | 红染色值3 |
[06:42] | Hummingbirds | 蜂雀最喜欢红颜色了 |
[06:43] | do love the color red. | |
[06:44] | You’ve been watching | 你<十万个为什么> 看太多了 |
[06:45] | way too much Discovery Channel. | |
[06:47] | This guy needs a girl. | 要给这小子找个女友才行 |
[06:50] | I’m going to check out the cabana. | 我去看看那边的小屋 |
[06:52] | No visible footprints. | 没有明显的脚印痕迹 |
[06:53] | Doesn’t mean someone wasn’t out here. | 但这并不表示 就没人进来过 |
[06:56] | Grab the LS. | 去拿激光系统 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:01] | Hey. Sara. | 莎拉 |
[07:04] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[07:06] | I paged you two hours ago. | 我两小时前就传呼你了 |
[07:09] | Right. Uh, it’s my day off. | 是,不过,今天我休假 |
[07:10] | I was up in Pahrump at some vineyard. | 我去了巴伦谷 参观葡萄园 |
[07:13] | You told me to get a life, remember? | 你让我享受生活的 不记得了? |
[07:15] | Did I? | 我说过? |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, but I needed you. | 对不起,不过我需要你 |
[07:19] | Dispatch called in a 419 at Tuscadero High School. | 分遣处报告塔斯卡蒂罗 高中发生凶杀案 |
[07:23] | You’re on your own. | 你这次要自己上阵了 |
[07:24] | On my own? | 我自己一人? |
[07:26] | Solo. | 独奏 |
[07:32] | See you around. | 再见 |
[07:36] | Solo? | 独奏? |
[07:39] | So, does this mean when I come in on my day off | 这是不是说 若我休假时要加班 |
[07:42] | I get to work solo? | 我也要独自上阵? |
[07:44] | Process. | 行事就是 |
[07:53] | Whoa. | |
[07:55] | I got what looks like two sets of prints. | 似乎有两组脚印 |
[08:01] | Ballpark in a size ten | 一组大约10码… |
[08:04] | from the house. | 从房子处走来 |
[08:06] | And what looks like a… | 另一组看起来大概… |
[08:09] | size 12, possibly | 12码 |
[08:11] | from the pool. | 从游泳池处走来 |
[08:14] | There were definitely two guys here, Griss. | 格里森,这里绝对 是两名男性 |
[08:16] | Now we just need to figure out if one of them was Mr. Newman. | 现在我们只需查出,其中一组 是否纽曼先生的脚印即可 |
[08:20] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[08:21] | Looks like the husband pulled a Clark Kent | 看来这位丈夫是想学超人 (内裤穿在外面) |
[08:23] | and left all his clothes behind. | 身上的衣服都甩下了 |
[08:25] | Couldn’t have gone far. | 应该走不远 |
[08:27] | I got his wallet, credit card | 他的钱包,信用卡 |
[08:29] | and keys. | 甚至钥匙都在 |
[08:31] | (water sloshing) | |
[08:32] | You hear that? | 听到没有? |
[08:33] | What is that? | 什么声音? |
[08:34] | Oh, yeah, it’s the pool. | 是游泳池发出来的 |
[08:36] | It’s been doing it all night. | 这么响了一个晚上了 |
[08:38] | Sounds like it’s clogged. | 听来似乎被有东西堵着 |
[08:39] | Did someone check this pool? | 有人检查过游泳池吗? |
[08:41] | First officer said it was clear. | 先到现场的警员 说这里没发现 |
[08:45] | Does that pool look clear to you? | 你说这游泳池看来澄清吗? |
[08:49] | Uh… no. | 呃…不 |
[08:52] | One of you guys is going in. | 你们俩下去一人 |
[08:56] | No. | 不 |
[09:05] | (clears throat) | |
[09:06] | I’ll go in the pool. | 我下泳池了 |
[09:45] | Oh, man! | 见鬼! |
[09:47] | Male d.b. | 有具男尸 |
[09:56] | You have dinner yet? | 吃过晚饭没有? |
[09:57] | Yeah. Why? | 吃过了,怎么? |
[10:00] | You might be seeing it again. | 那你一会估计 要再吃一顿 |
[10:02] | (siren wailing) | |
[10:06] | Mandy Kirk. | 曼蒂.柯克 |
[10:08] | Seventeen. | 17岁 |
[10:09] | Seventeen. | 17岁? |
[10:10] | Senior. | 毕业班 |
[10:11] | Janitor found her. | 是看门的发现她的尸体 |
[10:12] | Hi, David. Hey. | -嗨,戴维-嘿 |
[10:22] | Eviscerated. | 内脏消失 |
[10:23] | Maybe a wild animal. | 也许是野兽所为 |
[10:24] | They picked up a mountain lion last week in Henderson. | 上周在亨德森郡捕获过 一头美洲狮 |
[10:27] | Suburbs are encroaching on the hinterlands. | 郊区逐渐扩展到腹地 |
[10:29] | We’ll know more after the autopsy. | 尸检后会有进一步资料 |
[10:33] | It’s a cheerleader. | 还是啦啦队队长 |
[10:36] | She had to have good lungs. | 肺肯定健康 声音也必然洪亮 |
[10:38] | How come nobody heard her scream? | 那怎么会没人 听到她尖叫之声? |
[10:51] | Didn’t have to do much of a “Y.” | 不用怎么费劲帮她 作Y形切割解剖 |
[10:53] | Attack did it for me. | 袭击者帮了我一把 |
[10:54] | Died of exsanguination. | 因血流过多而死 |
[10:56] | Bled out. | 血流空了 |
[10:57] | Trauma to her internal organs. | 她内脏严重受损 |
[10:59] | Spleen, liver, heart, | 脾,肝,心 |
[11:00] | they all sustained multiple mastications. | 还被反复咀嚼过 |
[11:03] | Hmm. | |
[11:04] | You able to isolate the species? | 你能确定是什么 物种所为吗? |
[11:05] | From the tooth mark on her left ninth rib. | 从她左侧第九根 肋骨的牙痕来看 |
[11:13] | Dog maybe? | 或许是狗? |
[11:14] | Teeth marks are too small for a mountain cat. | 这些牙痕太小 不可能是美洲狮 |
[11:16] | They’re human. | 是人类的牙齿 |
[11:18] | You’re lying. | 少骗人 |
[11:23] | You can see the bridgework on this impression | 从这处牙印可以看到 |
[11:25] | of a premolar and an adjoining molar. | 前臼齿及一颗 邻接臼齿的齿桥 |
[11:29] | Can you tell how old the attacker is? | 能判断出袭击者 年龄多大吗? |
[11:33] | Well, I can’t give you the exact age, | 确切数字就不行了 |
[11:34] | but wisdom teeth erupt between 16 and 30. | 但人一般在16到30岁间 长智齿(第三臼齿) |
[11:36] | And there’s no evidence of a wisdom molar | 但在这牙印上面 |
[11:39] | on this impression. | 没有这智齿的迹象 |
[11:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[11:44] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一事 |
[11:45] | I found an infection in the mucus | 我在黏液中发现有感染… |
[11:47] | overlying the large intestine. | 覆盖大肠 |
[11:48] | This girl suffered from the E-coli bacteria. | 这女孩饱受大肠杆菌困扰 |
[11:51] | E-coli? | 大肠杆菌? |
[11:53] | Unsanitary conditions? | 卫生不洁? |
[11:55] | Or a bad burger. | 或者吃多了汉堡 |
[11:56] | So, whoever did this to her also has E-coli. | 那对她这么做的人也会 染上大肠杆菌 |
[12:01] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[12:02] | Spiked temp, vomiting, lower GI problems, the works. | 体温上升,呕吐 肠胃出现问题,抽搐 |
[12:06] | Smoking gun. | 这些就是明证 |
[12:10] | (vacuum whoosing) | |
[12:17] | Let it go! | 放! |
[12:47] | I mean, I don’t get it. | 我还是搞不懂 |
[12:50] | She’s not even slated to work, | 她又没对工作抱怨 |
[12:52] | she comes in on her day off, | 休假期间都赶回来了 |
[12:54] | and she gets to work solo. | 但最后却要自己一人办案 |
[12:55] | You still harping on the solo thing? | 你还在为“独奏”的 事情喋喋不休啊 |
[12:58] | You know every time you work with me, you learn something. | 你每次跟我做事可都能 学到点东西的 |
[13:01] | (chuckling) | |
[13:05] | Is that right? Yes. | -是的吗?-没错 |
[13:06] | I live here. Why can’t I go in? | 我住在这儿的 为什么不让我进去? |
[13:09] | I want to see my father. | 我要见我父亲 |
[13:10] | I’m Cal’s ex-wife, Jeri Newman, | 我是卡尔的前妻 杰莉.纽曼 |
[13:12] | and this is our son Max. | 他是我们的孩子麦克斯 |
[13:13] | We have the right to an answer. | 我们有权利知道答案 |
[13:15] | And we have a right to protect the crime scene. | 我们也有权利 保护犯罪现场 |
[13:18] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[13:18] | I can’t tell you anything until I get all the details. | 我现在还不能告诉你些什么 我将细节都联系了起来再说 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:24] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳? |
[13:24] | Can I have a moment, please? | 能过来谈谈吗? |
[13:28] | We need someone to identify the body. | 我们要找人认尸 |
[13:33] | Ms. Newman. | 纽曼小姐 |
[13:34] | Would you come with me, please? | 能跟我过来一下吗? |
[13:37] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[13:38] | Uh, no, honey. | 你别去,宝贝 |
[13:39] | You stay right here. | 呆在这儿 |
[13:44] | No skin separation. | 皮肤没有脱落 |
[13:46] | Minimal gaseous buildup. | 体内气体集结不多 |
[13:47] | This guy’s been in here under 12 hours. | 这老哥呆在水底 还不满12小时 |
[13:49] | According to his office, he left work at 1:00. | 根据他办公室的说法 他1点下了班 |
[13:52] | It’s about right. | 与这相符 |
[13:59] | What is that, some kind of filter? | 那是什么,滤子吗? |
[14:01] | It’s an anti-vortex filter. | 是防涡流滤子 |
[14:03] | Hey, I’m from Jersey. We swim at the shore. | 我是泽西人,只在海滨游泳 |
[14:06] | It’s designed to keep his hand out of that pipe. | 这设计用来不让手 卷进水管里面 |
[14:11] | But it’s missing a few screws. | 但似乎少了几颗螺丝 |
[14:15] | Ms. Newman, is this your ex-husband? | 纽曼太太,这是您前夫吗? |
[14:21] | (crying) It’s Cal. | 是卡尔 |
[14:35] | Virtual tour. | 虚拟游览 |
[14:36] | Right on, Archie. | 太厉害了,阿齐 |
[14:37] | Before and after photos of the crime scene. | 这是之前与之后的 犯罪现场照片 |
[14:41] | (imitating Elvis Presley) Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,太感谢了 |
[14:44] | I got this off a hard drive | 这是从你们在 犯罪现场发现的电脑… |
[14:45] | from the computer you recovered at the crime scene. | 上面的硬盘发现的 |
[14:48] | Looks like a Peter Croft sculpture. | 像是彼得.克罗福特的 雕塑品 |
[14:51] | You know your art. You a collector? | 看来你对艺术也有 研究哦,你也玩收藏? |
[14:53] | What? On my salary? | 什么?用我的 月工资玩收藏? |
[14:54] | Guggenheim’s as close as I get | 我也就在顾景汉博物馆 |
[14:57] | to something like that. | 这么近距离看过这些 |
[14:58] | Oh, I haven’t been yet. | 那我都还没去呢 |
[14:59] | Really? | 是吗? |
[15:00] | Well, if you want a tour, I know a docent. | 要不要导游,我可 认识个不错的讲解员 |
[15:03] | A docent. | 讲解员 |
[15:05] | So, you think that’s legit? | 你说这是合法的吗? |
[15:07] | House like this, probably not a knock-off. | 能有这样一幢房子 想来也不会是偷来的吧 |
[15:10] | You’d be surprised. | 那你恐怕要惊讶了 |
[15:11] | The rich go cheap to stay rich, know what I mean? | 富人之所以会富,就是因为他 们贪小便宜,知道我意思了不 |
[15:14] | Yeah. Let me show you the after photos. | 懂了,我给你看看之后的照片 |
[15:16] | Please. | 请吧 |
[15:17] | Same spot. | 同样的位置 |
[15:19] | And, uh, what happened to the sculpture? | 那雕塑品哪去了? |
[15:21] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[15:23] | You saying somebody lifted it? | 你是说有人顺手牵羊? |
[15:25] | Well, they don’t call them open houses for nothing. | “房子公开”不是白喊的 |
[15:27] | Put your house on the market, | 房子放到市场买卖 |
[15:28] | your privacy’s up for grabs, too. | 秘密也容易暴露 |
[15:30] | The Newmans unlocked their door | 纽曼一家将自己大门敞开 |
[15:33] | to anybody with Internet access. | 在互联网上任人观赏 足球宝贝? |
[15:40] | What are soccer bunnies? | 怎么说? |
[15:41] | Well, each cheerleader is assigned a soccer player. | 每个啦啦队队长都会 给指派有一名足球运动员 |
[15:45] | She’s his bunny. | 她就号称他的“宝贝” |
[15:46] | Gives him gifts the night before the big game, | 在大比赛前一晚 给他送出礼物 |
[15:49] | places his wake-up call. | 提起他的斗志 |
[15:50] | Sounds sexual. | 听来颇有性爱意味 |
[15:51] | Yeah, that’s what I asked the principal | 我也就这事问过校长 |
[15:53] | but he said no. | 但他否认 |
[15:54] | He said that, uh, | 他说… |
[15:56] | it’s all good, clean fun. | 这纯粹是为了带来点 乐趣,非常纯洁 |
[15:57] | Gifts are inspirational videos | 礼物多是能给予人 灵感的录像带… |
[15:58] | like, uh, Rocky | 如<洛奇>系列 |
[15:59] | and wake-up calls are pep talks, nothing more. | 为提起他斗志通常 也就是一番鼓舞士气的对话 此外再无什么 |
[16:01] | Yeah, well, I’m not sure the principal’s | 但我不清楚这个校长这么做 |
[16:03] | up to speed on teenagers’ sexual habits. | 是否意在加速20岁以下的 孩子发展出性习惯 |
[16:06] | Yeah, well, victim Mandy | 对了,死者曼蒂… |
[16:07] | was soccer bunny to a Chuck Darwell. | 是一位叫查克.达维尔的 足球宝贝 |
[16:09] | And when I called him on his cell this morning, | 我今早给他手机打过电话 |
[16:10] | he said that he hooked up with Mandy | 他说他每场比赛之后 都会和曼蒂约会 |
[16:13] | after every game except last night. | 就只昨晚除外 |
[16:16] | Said he hadn’t seen her last night. | 说他昨晚没见到她 |
[16:18] | He in class? Hospital. | -他在教室吗? -在医院 |
[16:19] | Got rushed there two minutes ago. | 两分钟前匆忙前往 |
[16:21] | (school bell rings) | |
[16:26] | I bet I know why. | 看得出原因 |
[16:31] | No surprise here. | 毫无意外 |
[16:32] | He drowned. | 他是溺毙的 |
[16:35] | We found his right hand | 我们发现他的右手 |
[16:37] | caught in a pool filter. | 卡在游泳池的滤水器里面 |
[16:38] | Lack of bruising, no bleeding wounds. | 没有淤痕,伤口血流不明显 |
[16:41] | Indicates his circulatory system had stopped. | 说明卡入当时,他的循环 系统已经停止运作 |
[16:46] | This was postmortem. | 这是他死后的事了 |
[16:54] | Any significance | 他胸口这些痕迹… |
[16:56] | to the marks on his chest? | 有没有什么价值? |
[16:58] | Don’t know. Not a rash. | 还不知道,但肯定不是皮疹 |
[17:00] | Some kind of abrasion. | 是某种磨损造成的 |
[17:01] | Maybe even a friction burn. | 甚至可能是摩擦力 太大引致烧伤 |
[17:04] | Definitely perimortem. | 但绝对是接近死亡 前后时间的事 |
[17:06] | X-rays reveal | X光显示 |
[17:07] | several broken ribs | 有几处肋骨骨折 |
[17:08] | and he’s got a bruise on his forehead. | 前额有淤伤 |
[17:11] | He could have taken a bad fall. | 可能是狠狠地摔了一跤 |
[17:14] | Or he could have been beaten. | 也可能是被人打造成的 |
[17:16] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[17:17] | How about the new wife? | 他的第二任太太呢? |
[17:20] | No physical findings for sexual assault | 没有明显遭受过 性侵犯的痕迹 |
[17:24] | though I did send a kit to DNA. | 不过我还是送了一份她阴道 内 |
[17:25] | Looks like cause of death was a single gunshot to the head. | 看来死因是对准 脑袋上的一枪 |
[17:29] | I’ll know more later. | 迟些会有更详细的结果 |
[17:30] | You always tell me that. | 你老这么说 |
[17:33] | Yes, I do. | 的确 |
[17:34] | Depth of bruising | 淤痕的深浅程度 |
[17:36] | gives us a timeline. | 让我们得以断定凶手 大概的动作顺序 |
[17:37] | Apparent thumbprint on her neck came first, | 她脖子上这明显的 拇指印是先掐过来 |
[17:39] | the, uh, prints on her hands second. | 接着,是她手上的这些印迹 |
[17:43] | Major impression on top. | 主要淤积在手臂上部 |
[17:45] | It’s some kind of | 这手掌上的 |
[17:47] | recoil bruise on her palm. | 是某种反作用力造成的淤痕 |
[17:50] | She didn’t shoot herself. | 她不是自己开枪自杀的 |
[17:52] | (screaming and gunshot) | |
[17:54] | She had help. | 有人助了她一臂之力 |
[17:57] | Of course, no house is complete without a pool. | 当然,没有泳池的房子 怎能成为完整 |
[18:03] | Why live in Vegas if you don’t have a pool? | 住在拉斯维加斯 又怎能没泳池? |
[18:08] | Mm, water’s warm. | 嗯,水还很暖 |
[18:11] | Want to come by and take a dip? | 想不想过来泡一泡? |
[18:15] | Quite the saleswoman. | 真会推销的 |
[18:17] | Come on, jump… | 来啊,跳吧… |
[18:21] | It’s got to be a fantasy of yours, huh? | 这一定会是 各位的梦想,不是吗? |
[18:25] | Huh, double feature. | 还连放两场 |
[18:28] | You know you want this. | 你一定最喜欢这样 |
[18:30] | Blam. | 精彩 |
[18:33] | You can say that again. | 同意(直译: 你可以再说一遍) |
[18:35] | Blam. | 精彩 |
[18:36] | Down, boys. | 安静,两位 |
[18:40] | I probably shouldn’t even be saying this, but, uh… | 我也许真不该说这个,不过 |
[18:45] | sex is on my mind all the time. | 我头脑中 无时无刻不在想性 |
[18:51] | Hey, Archie, freeze it. | 阿齐,定格 |
[18:55] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[18:56] | Who’s that in the background? | 背景后面是谁? |
[18:58] | Hmm? | |
[18:59] | Oh, that guy in the mirror. Good. | 哦,镜子里面那人,好眼力 |
[19:02] | Archie, help us out. | 阿齐,帮个忙 |
[19:05] | Yup, I got him. | 行,逮住他了 |
[19:06] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[19:12] | Hey, this is the broker. | 这是那名经纪 |
[19:13] | I just did a background check on that guy. | 我查过这家伙的背景了 |
[19:15] | Half a dozen robberies in the houses he has listed. | 他负责买卖的房子 泰半被人劫过 |
[19:19] | Art, antiques, stuff like that. | 艺术品,古董,诸如此类 |
[19:21] | Like the Peter Croft sculpture. | 就比如彼得.克罗福特的 雕塑品 |
[19:24] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[19:25] | Looks like Augie was helping himself to a little bit | 这个奥吉似乎 不只把那些艺术品… |
[19:28] | more than the artwork. | 自己享用 |
[19:31] | I understand, Mr. Darwell. | 达维尔先生,我很明白 |
[19:32] | Have your son’s wisdom teeth come in yet? | 您儿子长过智齿了吗? |
[19:35] | What? | 什么? |
[19:36] | Whoever killed Amanda Kirk | 杀害阿曼达.柯克的凶手 |
[19:37] | ingested her organs, Mr. Darwell. Left teeth marks. | 咽下了她的器官,达维尔先生 且他左边牙齿留下了痕迹 |
[19:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪一会 |
[19:41] | Hi, uh, Chuck, I’m with the crime lab. | 查克,我是犯罪 现场鉴证科的 |
[19:43] | I’m going to ask you to show me your back teeth. | 请让我看看你的 牙齿后部可以吗? |
[19:46] | Give us an odontological impression. | 我们想从牙科学 角度了解了解 |
[19:49] | I didn’t see Mandy last night, I swear. | 我发誓,昨晚我没见过曼蒂 |
[19:52] | You have no legal right | 在法律上你们没有任何权利 |
[19:53] | to question or to touch my son. | 审问或触碰我儿子 |
[19:55] | I want you out of here. | 我要你们马上离开 |
[19:56] | Now. | 马上! |
[19:57] | Is that stomach contents? | 那些是他胃内的东西吗? |
[19:59] | That’s right, officer. | 是,警官 |
[20:02] | Anything he threw up no longer belongs to him. | 他吐出来的东西不属于他了 |
[20:05] | PD, public domain. | 不受他权利限制了 |
[20:06] | It’s going to tell us everything we need to know. | 我们要知道的东西… 这会告诉我们 |
[20:08] | Look, anyone could have lifted that Peter Croft. | 可能是任何人对那件彼得 克罗福特的雕塑品顺手牵羊 |
[20:11] | I thought this was about murder. | 我还以为你们该着力 调查谋杀一事呢 |
[20:12] | Oh, it is. | 现在就是在调查 |
[20:13] | (cell phone rings) | |
[20:15] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[20:16] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[20:17] | Hey, yeah… | 嘿,是… |
[20:18] | Hey, can I call you back? | 我迟些给你回电好吗? |
[20:20] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[20:22] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry. Where were we? | 对不起了 刚才说到哪儿来着? |
[20:26] | The tape. | 录像带 |
[20:27] | It wasn’t anybody’s face on that tape; it was your face. | 录像中的人脸 不是别人,正是你 |
[20:30] | I recorded their house for the virtual tour. | 是我帮他们拍这段 虚拟游览录像的 |
[20:33] | That’s what I do to sell houses. | 我就是这么卖房子的 |
[20:35] | Selling house as a front for porno | 卖房子搞得像搞黄色事业 |
[20:37] | a little blackmail on the side. | 作为兼职再敲诈一分 |
[20:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[20:40] | I have done nothing wrong. | 我没做过坏事 |
[20:41] | Oh, you’re innocent in all this? | 你能保证在这一切中 你清清白白? |
[20:42] | I admit to having lust in my heart. | 我承认心中有贪欲 |
[20:46] | Lust doesn’t live in your heart. | 贪欲不活在心中 |
[20:50] | I’m going to need that DNA sample. | 我需要蘸取你的DNA样本 |
[20:52] | Well, my DNA is your DNA. | 请,我的DNA你随便拿 |
[20:54] | Great. | 那就好 |
[20:56] | Look, for what it’s worth I can tell you | 我告诉你们件有 价值的线索吧 |
[20:57] | at least one guy other than her husband | 除他丈夫之外,最起码 有一个男人,甚或以上 |
[20:59] | that saw Monica in the buff on a weekly basis. | 每周基本上可以见到 莫妮卡的赤身裸体 |
[21:02] | Say, “Ah.” | “啊” |
[21:03] | Ah. | |
[21:04] | You must get a lot of ass on a job like this, huh? | 这样的活一定够 让你忙活的吧? |
[21:06] | I’m the pool guy, it’s one of the perks of the job. | 我是专门弄游泳池的 不过是这类工作的一点零星 |
[21:09] | One minute I’m scooping leaves, | 有时捞捞叶子 |
[21:10] | the next I’m staring at… | 看顾一下之类… |
[21:11] | Yeah, I get it. | 明白了 |
[21:14] | The last time you were there, | 你上次来这儿时 |
[21:16] | did you happen to see anything out of the ordinary? | 有否凑巧见到一些 不寻常的事发生? |
[21:18] | What? You mean sexual? | 哪类?性方面? |
[21:20] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:21] | No. | 没有 |
[21:22] | But, uh… | 不过… |
[21:23] | Newman had a temper. | 纽曼脾气很大 |
[21:25] | He and his kid Max | 总见到他与儿子麦克斯 |
[21:26] | were always going at it. | 因什么事争吵 |
[21:28] | What are these, huh? | 这些是什么? |
[21:30] | Where did you get these?! | 哪儿来的? |
[21:31] | I thought the old man | 我老以为做父亲的 |
[21:32] | was going to beat his ass | 迟早会把儿子狠揍一顿 |
[21:33] | but… Newman just screamed some more and took off. | 不过…纽曼也不过往往 吵得凶了一点就没事了 |
[21:35] | You mind if I take a look in your cab? | 介意我检查一下 您的车子吗? |
[21:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:58] | Well, that’s a coincidence. | 真是够巧合的 |
[22:01] | Newman’s anti-vortex filter | 纽曼的防涡流滤子 |
[22:03] | was missing three screws. | 恰好也少了三颗螺丝 |
[22:04] | I can explain, okay? | 我可以解释 |
[22:05] | I remove them screws from the filter, | 滤子上的螺丝 的确是我拧开的 |
[22:08] | so I’d have an excuse to go back. | 这样才有借口 再来一趟嘛 |
[22:10] | Oh, you mean, like, a “leave-behind”? | 你是说,这就好比 通过见面给人留下印象? |
[22:11] | Yeah. I figured the more I was around… | 是,我想着只要 来得次数越多… |
[22:13] | The more she’d want you. | 她就会越想要你 |
[22:15] | Oh, yeah. | 差不多 |
[22:15] | Well, the lab wants more of you, too. | 鉴证室需要你更多 |
[22:18] | We’re going to need your fingerprints | 我们现在要留下你的指纹 |
[22:21] | and a DNA sample. | 以及DNA样本 |
[22:22] | Take whatever you want. I’ve got nothing to hide. | 随便,我清清白白 没什么好隐藏的 |
[22:35] | Anything from the pool? | 游泳池中发现什么没有? |
[22:37] | Some hairs, I may have found a filling. | 一些毛发,还找到了一些 估计是牙齿填充物的东西 |
[22:42] | Tributlyltin oxide, aluminum sulfate | 三丁基锡氧化物,铝硫酸盐 |
[22:45] | quaternary ammonium. | 季铵 |
[22:46] | Chemicals in the vic’s lungs | 死者肺部的化学物质 |
[22:47] | match the chemicals in the pool water. | 跟泳池池水中的 化学物相吻合 |
[22:49] | Anything from his head wound? | 那他前额的伤口呢? |
[22:51] | Trace matches the side of the pool. | 追踪鉴证显示 与泳池一面相吻合 |
[22:53] | No surprises. | 没有惊喜 |
[22:58] | Mildew. | 霉菌 |
[23:00] | Hmm? | |
[23:01] | Aureobasidium pullulans. | 出芽茁霉 |
[23:03] | One of the very few fungi | 极稀少的一类真菌 |
[23:04] | that can withstand the desert temperature. | 甚至能在沙漠高温下存活 |
[23:06] | Gives us possible transfer. | 这就给了它们散播的可能 |
[23:07] | Exactly, and here’s the basic chemistry of the transfer: | 完全正确,而散播的 基本化学原理如下: |
[23:12] | Add sugar water spoiled from the heat, | 含有糖分的水,被热力分解 |
[23:15] | mix in some human biofilm, you got yourself | 与人体的生物膜接触 不消多久 |
[23:18] | an all-you-can-eat mildew buffet. | 霉菌多得可以 让你当自助餐吃 |
[23:22] | Cal Newman wore size tens. | 卡尔.纽曼穿10号鞋 |
[23:24] | So, assuming our killer wore the size 12… | 假设凶手穿的是12号… |
[23:26] | He may have transferred mildew from the pool to the house. | 他大有可能将霉菌 从泳池转移到了房子 |
[23:30] | Normally I don’t like to speak ill of the dead, | 通常我不喜欢说死者坏话 |
[23:32] | but, uh, Mr. Newman’s sperm had company. | 不过纽曼先生的精子 居然另有“同伴” |
[23:35] | Bad company. | 最差拍档哦 |
[23:36] | Look at D7. | 请看D7一栏 |
[23:37] | Three alleles. | 三个等位基因 |
[23:38] | Genetics only gives you one | 遗传学上,每位双亲 |
[23:40] | from each parent. | 只会给你一个等位基因 |
[23:41] | Which can only mean one thing: | 这只能证实一事: |
[23:43] | Menage d’allele. | 等位基因多了亲家 |
[23:44] | She was cheating on her husband. | 她对丈夫不忠 |
[23:46] | What about stutter? | 低伪带如何? |
[23:48] | Percentage is too high. | (变异基因)比例太高了 |
[23:49] | We’re looking at a minor and a major sample. | 两人精液份量不同 有主有次 |
[23:52] | Minor donor? | 含量少的是…? |
[23:54] | The husband. | 丈夫 |
[23:55] | Major donor? | 那含量多的那位? |
[23:56] | Pool man. | 弄泳池的? |
[23:57] | Nope. | 否 |
[23:58] | The broker? | 经纪? |
[23:59] | Ibid. | 如上 |
[24:00] | Major donor | 精子含量多的那位 |
[24:01] | is still unaccounted for. | 身份仍旧悬而未决 |
[24:10] | How’s it coming? | 怎样? |
[24:11] | Good. I’m almost there. Hang on. | 很好,快到了,坚持一下 |
[24:13] | Sometime this year. | 等到猴年马月 |
[24:18] | Okay, I think that’s the angle. | 好,应该就是这个角度了 |
[24:21] | All right, where do I stand? | 我站哪儿? |
[24:23] | Back up. | 再往后退 |
[24:25] | Keep going. | 再退 |
[24:26] | Keep going. Big steps? | 再退?大步退? |
[24:28] | Little steps? | 还是轻移玉步? |
[24:29] | Big. Keep going. | 大步后退,继续 |
[24:30] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[24:31] | I go any further, I’ll be in the closet. | 我再往后退就退进 衣柜里面去了 |
[24:33] | Well, go in the closet. | 那就进去 |
[24:38] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你不会开玩笑吧 |
[24:40] | What? | 怎么? |
[24:42] | How’s this? | 这个如何? |
[24:44] | What the hell is that? | 搞什么? |
[24:47] | (scoffs) | |
[24:50] | (clattering) | |
[24:53] | These slime will do anything to sell a house, huh? | 这些混球可真会 想法子卖房子 |
[24:56] | Sometimes, reflections beget reflections. | 有时反射又会 引起再度反射 |
[24:59] | I figured if I could get a glimpse of the Augie cutout, | 我应该可以将画面中的 奥吉给剪切掉 |
[25:02] | maybe I could get a glimpse of the cameraman. | 这样或许能辨一辨 是谁拍摄的这录像 |
[25:07] | Check out the lamp. | 看灯处 |
[25:24] | Her stepson, Max. | 是她的继子麦克斯 |
[25:25] | Did you get any DNA | 有没有将烟头上面的 DNA样本蘸取? |
[25:27] | off the cigarette butts? | |
[25:29] | Yeah, we did. | 有 |
[25:30] | So, let’s get Greg to compare the reference sample | 那就让格雷格跟 参照样本对比一下 |
[25:33] | and see if we found our major donor. | 看看含精量多的是哪位 |
[25:51] | Driving someone else’s porcelain bus? | 再玩陶瓷车? |
[25:55] | Suspect’s dinner from last night. | 这是嫌犯昨晚吃的食物 |
[25:58] | The coroner left this | 验尸官往你的信箱 |
[26:00] | in your mail slot. | 摆下了这个 |
[26:01] | Can you read it for me? | 能不能帮我读一下? |
[26:05] | What’s this look like, Greg? | 格雷格,这看来像什么? |
[26:08] | Uh, Caesar salad. | 凯萨色拉 |
[26:09] | Oh, and Pele used | 或者是一种… |
[26:11] | an interesting dressing. | 有趣的调味料 |
[26:14] | POP. | 五氯酚(一种迷幻药) |
[26:14] | Angel dust. Hallucinogen. | 天使尘(五氯酚 另一称呼),迷幻药 |
[26:17] | Well, it acts like one. | 有这么一种功效 |
[26:18] | But POP’s such a powerful drug, it’s in a class all its own: | 但五氯酚太强力了 强得自己独立可以作为 一种种类的药品: |
[26:22] | Disassociative anesthetic. | 分离性麻醉药 |
[26:23] | Brain disassociates from the body. | 将脑部与身体分离开来 |
[26:25] | Yeah, after it takes you | 只要药效一起作用 |
[26:26] | through the paces. | 的确没错 |
[26:27] | How many milligrams? | 需要多少毫克能起这般效用? |
[26:28] | Uh… 20. | 呃…20毫克 |
[26:30] | Dude’s dose was off the charts. | 这小子服用的剂量远远超标 |
[26:32] | I’m surprised he’s still alive. | 他还活着让人惊讶 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:35] | Too bad everybody didn’t make it. | 有人因此活不下去 真是太可怜了 |
[26:45] | Tell me this is raw chicken skin. | 请告诉我,这是生鸡皮 |
[26:50] | Well, it’s raw… and it’s definitely skin. | 这的确是生的… 而且也绝对是皮 |
[27:01] | My son was nowhere near that pool. | 我儿子从来没有 接近过泳池 |
[27:03] | He was at Red Rock Canyon… | 他当时在红石谷… |
[27:04] | No, no, no, no, Red Rock Canyon. | 不不不…红石谷 |
[27:05] | No, a field trip. Oh, I’m getting that. | 实地考察那些话我知道 |
[27:07] | What I’m not getting is this. | 我不明白的是这个 |
[27:11] | Oh, now, this is disgusting. | 真是恶心 |
[27:14] | Look, whatever Cal | 不管卡尔 |
[27:15] | wanted to do | 关起门后 |
[27:16] | behind closed doors, that was his business. | 喜欢做些什么 那是他的事 |
[27:18] | This is not for my eyes | 不该给我看 |
[27:19] | or for his eyes. | 也不该给他看 |
[27:21] | This is not the first time, is it, Max? | 麦克斯,这也不是第一次了 |
[27:32] | Can I plead the Fifth or something? | 我能以第五条修正案(规定 不得强迫行事犯罪分子 自证其罪)作辩吧? |
[27:35] | Max, | 麦克斯 |
[27:36] | we found two sperm donors | 我们在你继母阴道内部 |
[27:37] | on the sample from your stepmother. | 发现两份精子样本 |
[27:40] | Your father’s and yours. | 一份是你父亲的 一份是你的 |
[27:42] | Now I know why you were spending | 我现在知道为什么… |
[27:43] | all that time at your father’s. | 你老往你父亲家里跑了 |
[27:45] | Mom, look, I… | 妈妈,听我说,我… |
[27:50] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[27:50] | I don’t want to hear a word from you. | 我不想听你说话 |
[27:52] | Well, let me lay it out for you. | 我帮你说明吧 |
[28:02] | So you must’ve thought you won the lottery. | 你必定以为自己 是天上掉下了林妹妹 |
[28:04] | And the only thing standing between you and the winning ticket | 但在你和她之间的阻隔 |
[28:08] | was your father. | 却是你父亲 |
[28:09] | (yelling) | |
[28:19] | What’s your shoe size, Max? | 麦克斯,你穿多大号鞋? |
[28:22] | Twelve. | |
[28:24] | This can’t be happening. | 不会的 |
[28:26] | Yes, it’s happening. | 确实发生了这事 |
[28:27] | Okay, this is a fling. | 我不过跟你玩玩 |
[28:28] | Okay, it’s not real. | 又不是玩真的 |
[28:29] | You’re confused. You’re a kid. | 你搞不懂,你还小 |
[28:31] | I killed my father | 我为了你 |
[28:34] | for you. | 杀了我父亲 |
[28:35] | That’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[28:38] | How come? | 怎会如此? |
[28:40] | Because I can’t swim. | 因为我不会游泳 |
[28:44] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真话 |
[28:46] | When Max was a child, | 麦克斯还小时 |
[28:48] | he had this terrible pool accident. | 在泳池发生过 一次严重意外 |
[28:51] | He nearly drowned. | 差点溺死 |
[29:05] | We need that report ASAP. | 报告请尽快交上来 |
[29:09] | Your temperature is spiking. | 你体温在上升 |
[29:10] | Of course, you didn’t know Mandy had E. Coli | 当然了,你在… 吃曼蒂之时 |
[29:15] | when you… ate her, did you? | 并不知道她有 大肠杆菌,是吧? |
[29:17] | No, no, I would never do that. | 不不,我永远 都不会这么做的 |
[29:19] | You would on POP. | 抽了五氯酚就会 |
[29:22] | Normal brain, neurons send a message | 通常情况下,大脑的 神经元会发送出信息 |
[29:24] | synapses blink on and off. | 让神经键不时运作,休息 |
[29:26] | On POP, synapses never stop firing. | 而抽了五氯酚之后 神经键兴奋停止不来 |
[29:30] | Like your entire brain is on constant DSL. | 就好比你整个大脑 不断在做深散射层 |
[29:33] | You and Mandy | 你和曼蒂 |
[29:36] | were on the soccer field. | 当时在足球场上 |
[29:38] | You were cranked up. | 你抽迷幻药兴奋了起来 |
[29:39] | Do you remember anything? | 记起什么没有? |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[29:50] | But I don’t remember killing her. I swear to God. | 但我印象中我没杀害她 我对天发誓 |
[29:52] | Lieutenant Lockwood’s going to arrest you. | 洛克伍德警官将逮捕你 |
[29:55] | We’ll assign you an advocate. | 我们也会为你分配律师 |
[29:59] | So, how does a kid who can’t swim drown his father? | 一个不会游泳的孩子 怎么可能溺毙自己的父亲? |
[30:03] | The kid didn’t do it. | 不是这孩子所为 |
[30:04] | Look, we found the father’s blood | 我们是在泳池底部 |
[30:05] | on the underside of the pool ledge. | 发现父亲的血迹的 |
[30:07] | And his body at the bottom of the pool | 他的尸体也沉在泳池之下 |
[30:09] | with abrasions on his chest. | 胸膛上有磨损 |
[30:11] | So there was a struggle in the water. | 也就是说在水底有过打斗 |
[30:14] | With someone who can swim. | 另一人会游泳 |
[30:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:23] | You cannot be serious! | 真是天大的玩笑! |
[30:26] | Hey, John McEnroe, where’s the game? | 火爆浪子,什么惹着你了? |
[30:28] | All the prints are accounted for | 沃利克,所有的指纹 |
[30:30] | by people who had a reason to be in the Newman house | 都只与一个有理由进入 纽曼的房子的人有关 |
[30:32] | all the way down to the vortex cover, Warrick. | 从上一直到 那涡流过滤器之下 |
[30:35] | Prints came back to the pool boy. | 鉴证指纹返回的结果 都是那修游泳池的 |
[30:36] | Yeah. Yeah, so all I’ve got | 对,对,这么说所有的线索 |
[30:39] | is an errant blond hair, a tooth filling | 只有几条飘泊的金色毛发 再加颗牙齿的填充物 |
[30:41] | and some detritus from the bottom of the pool. | 还有游泳池底几块碎石 |
[30:44] | All right, now, don’t get your panties in a bunch. | 别把自己憋得太紧 |
[30:47] | Uh, so we got the blond hair, the tooth filling… | 我们现在有金色的毛发 牙齿填充物… |
[30:53] | That’s it, huh? | 就这么多了? |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:55] | I mean, I did identify some Neoprene. | 当然,我还找到 有些氯丁(二烯)橡胶 |
[31:00] | White Neoprene. | 白色的氯丁 (二烯)橡胶? |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:02] | Like in a wet suit Neoprene? | 就是用作紧身潜水衣那种? |
[31:05] | Was the vic a diver? | 死者玩潜水吗? |
[31:07] | Well, not that I know of. | 就我所知不是 |
[31:08] | The son can’t even swim. | 而且那孩子连泳都不会游 |
[31:11] | Let’s think about that. | 那我们可该好好想想 |
[31:12] | Who wears a white wet suit in a pool? | 谁会穿着白色紧身 潜水衣下游泳池? |
[31:17] | Scuba diver. | 初级潜水员 |
[31:19] | Or a professional. | 或是专业人员 |
[31:20] | I’m thinking professional. | 我看是专业人士 |
[31:23] | No, I mean like a hired gun professional. | 我是说职业杀手 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:37] | Tooth hurt? | 牙疼? |
[31:40] | You might, uh, need your filling | 也许,你该要回 牙齿的填充药品 |
[31:44] | which we found at the bottom of the Newmans’ pool. | 这是我们在纽曼家的 泳池中找到的 |
[31:47] | We also found your fingerprints | 我们还发现有你的指纹 |
[31:50] | and your hair. | 以及毛发 |
[31:51] | Look, I’m sure you’ll find me all over the house. | 我相信在那家房子中 能找到我的东西该不少 |
[31:56] | I wanted to buy it. | 我曾想过买下那房子 |
[31:58] | I was everywhere. | 那里每处我都到过 |
[31:58] | Well, you made sure you were everywhere, too, didn’t you? | 你看来对这点也很肯定嘛 |
[32:02] | I wanted to thoroughly inspect the property. | 我想彻底观察一下这房产 |
[32:06] | Caveat emptor, right? | 身为顾客,自该留心 货物出门概不退换嘛 |
[32:07] | Or caveat venditor. | 或许该告诫出售者才是 |
[32:10] | Let the seller beware. | 卖主要谨慎 |
[32:11] | Your prints came back military. | 从你的指纹 我们知道,你曾参过军 |
[32:14] | Navy Seal. | 美国海豹部队人员 |
[32:15] | Ex-Navy Seal. | 是前海豹部队人员 |
[32:17] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 那倒没错 |
[32:18] | You rang the bell. | 你倒让人回忆起来了 |
[32:24] | You had the physical tools for the training | 受训提升的是你的身体素质 |
[32:26] | but not the character. | 而非你的品质 |
[32:27] | And if you had anything more than a filling | 你们若有多过牙齿填充物 |
[32:30] | and a piece of Neoprene, | 以及这片橡胶的证据 |
[32:32] | we wouldn’t be here. | 那我们想必也不用在 这耗时间了吧 |
[32:34] | Berglund. | 博格兰 |
[32:35] | That’s a Scandinavian name, isn’t it? | 似乎是斯堪的 纳维亚名字,对不对? |
[32:38] | That’s what my parents tell me. | 我父母也这么说 |
[33:04] | Hey, heard you nailed | 听说你将个足球小将 |
[33:06] | soccer boy for the murder. | 绳之于法了 |
[33:07] | Not exactly. | 未必 |
[33:09] | No match | 跟咬噬模型 |
[33:09] | on the bite plate. | 对不上号 |
[33:10] | Well, maybe there was someone else with them. | 那也许当时还有他人一起 |
[33:13] | Someone getting sicker by the minute. | 而且在当其时还更病态 |
[33:23] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[33:24] | Yeah? | 在 |
[33:25] | I need you to take off your shoes and socks. | 把你的鞋子和袜子脱下 |
[33:26] | See, now we’re getting into this whole strip forensics thing | 看,既然工作服 已经都脱下来了 |
[33:31] | and I’m not so sure I can hang with that | 就算你是我老板 |
[33:34] | even if you are my boss. | 我也不确定 自己该听你吩咐 |
[33:35] | Your mother’s maiden name is Hojem, correct? | 你母亲的娘家姓是河津 这点没错吧? |
[33:38] | Hojem is Norwegian? | 河津是挪威姓氏? |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:40] | And you know, my grandfather got tossed from Norway | 我公公就是因为… |
[33:43] | for getting my grandmother pregnant | 让我奶奶未婚先孕 |
[33:44] | before they got married. | 才被驱逐出挪威的 |
[33:45] | To this day, he still tells me | 就算是到了今天 他还老对我说 |
[33:47] | “Som man reder sa ligger man.” | [挪威语]“Sommanreder |
[33:54] | One must lie in the bed one has made. | 人该躺在自己被造 出来的床上 |
[33:56] | That’s true. | 这没错 |
[33:58] | Right foot first, please. | 先来右脚 |
[34:01] | Now, you’re sure you want me to do this? | 你真要我如此? |
[34:03] | Things could get loud in here. | 这事很容易传出去的哦 |
[34:10] | Left foot. | 左脚 |
[34:14] | So you want to tell me | 可以告诉我 |
[34:16] | why we’re doing this? | 我们这么做是干吗不? |
[34:19] | It’s an experiment. | 做实验 |
[34:22] | Put these on. | 穿上这个 |
[34:23] | Come see me in six hours. | 六小时后过来见我 |
[34:34] | Nicole Exmoor, 18. | 尼科尔.埃穆尔,18岁 |
[34:35] | School nurse said she couldn’t stop throwing up. | 学校护士说她不停作呕 |
[34:38] | Teacher found her passed out in the locker room. | 教师发现她在衣帽间晕倒 |
[34:41] | She have an explanation? | 她对此有解释吗? |
[34:42] | Said that she ate something | 说她吃了什么东西 |
[34:44] | that didn’t agree with her. | 令她肠胃不适 |
[34:45] | Nicole, do you know what E. Coli is? | 尼科尔,你知道 大肠杆菌是什么吗? |
[34:48] | Your friend Mandy was infected with it. | 你的朋友曼蒂 曾经受过感染 |
[34:51] | We think we know how you got it. | 我们应该知道 你是怎么染上它的 |
[34:54] | We can test your blood for POP… | 先给你验血 看你有否吸食过五氯酚… |
[34:55] | (sniffling) Chuck brought the weed, not me. | 是查克把那些药 带来的,不是我 |
[34:58] | This guy told him it was a really great high. | 他说这东西 能让人高潮迭起 |
[35:03] | These photographs are… | 这些照片… |
[35:06] | of Mandy’s ribs. | 照的是曼蒂的肋骨 |
[35:08] | We believe these are your teeth marks. | 我们相信,这些 牙痕是你留下的 |
[35:11] | (retching) | |
[35:15] | Ms. Sidle can make | 斯道尔小姐 可以亲自给你… |
[35:17] | an impression of your teeth | 牙齿作模 |
[35:19] | or you can help yourself | 或者你自己来 |
[35:20] | and explain what happened. | 解释一下发生过的事情 |
[35:26] | When Jack and I went to the field… | 杰克和我去到操场… |
[35:29] | we were hooking up | 我们当时是背着曼蒂 |
[35:30] | behind Mandy’s back. | 偷偷幽会 |
[35:32] | She showed up. | 她突然出现 |
[35:34] | She was like, “He’s my player.” | 她冲我发火 说什么“他是我的” |
[35:37] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们这对狗男女在干什么? |
[35:39] | Mandy! | 曼蒂! |
[35:40] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[35:41] | I started to feel weird, | 总是就开始感觉怪怪的 |
[35:43] | like my blood was surging through me. | 似乎血液在体内奔腾 |
[35:49] | It didn’t make any sense. | 这完全不合情理 |
[35:55] | I think I wanted to be her. | 大概是因为我想成为她 |
[36:06] | It felt… | 感觉… |
[36:07] | It felt like somebody else walked over and did it. | 感觉就像别人冲了 过去干了傻事 |
[36:11] | Like she was split from my body. | 似乎她是从我身体 分离出去的一样 |
[36:19] | It’s called psychological detachment. | 这称为心理分离 |
[36:23] | It’s a function of POP. | 是五氯酚产生的效用之一 |
[36:38] | (coughing) | |
[36:44] | It’s like out of a really bad dream. | 好像作了一个恶梦惊醒 |
[36:48] | Nicole, I was at Mandy’s autopsy. | 尼科尔,对曼蒂的 解剖我也有份 |
[36:51] | It was not a dream. | 这并非是梦 |
[37:05] | I’m placing you under arrest | 我要以谋杀 阿曼达.柯克的罪名 |
[37:08] | for the murder of Amanda Kirk. | 将你逮捕 |
[37:13] | (sobbing) | |
[37:18] | What’s going to happen to me? | 我会怎样? |
[37:23] | That’s up to the DA. | 这就看地方检察官了 |
[37:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:34] | Hey, Cyrus, next time somebody says | 赛勒斯,下次若有人说 |
[37:37] | experimenting with drugs is harmless, | 拿毒品试验试验不打紧 |
[37:39] | remind me of this. | 记得给我提醒这次事件 |
[37:49] | What did you do to me? | 你对我作了什么? |
[37:51] | You had a reaction. | 你有反应了? |
[37:53] | I’m Hazmat meat. | 我中了化学药品的毒 |
[37:55] | Quarantine, here I come. | 本该隔离,我来了 |
[37:58] | Your right foot, I swabbed | 对你的右脚,我蘸上去的 |
[38:00] | with a placebo, regular tap water. | 是“安慰剂”(无药效,仅为 一些自己以为生病的人所开) 普通自来水而已 |
[38:02] | Yeah, well, I’m not worried about the right foot. | 我关心的不是右脚搽了什么 |
[38:04] | Left foot… eumycotic dermatitis. | 左脚…皮炎真菌 |
[38:08] | Oh, great. | 你真够厉害的 |
[38:09] | It’s probably fatal. | 这可能会要我的命 |
[38:11] | It’s a mildew-induced skin rash. | 只不过是霉菌引起的皮疹 |
[38:13] | You infected me with mildew? | 你用霉菌来感染我? |
[38:21] | Here. Hydrocortisone. | 给,氢化可的松 |
[38:22] | Follow the directions, clear it right up. | 根据上面的指示 皮疹马上就会消除 |
[38:27] | It’s called Aureobasidium pullulans. | 称为出芽茁霉 |
[38:31] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 这在我身上有意义吗? |
[38:35] | It may. | 也许 |
[38:37] | This is a warrant. | 这是许可令 |
[38:41] | To see my feet? | 看我的脚? |
[38:44] | Yes, both of them. | 对,两只脚都要 |
[38:45] | Take off your shoes and socks, please. | 请脱下鞋子和袜子 |
[38:49] | Aureobasidium pullulans is a mildew. | 出芽茁霉是一种霉菌 |
[38:51] | We found it around the Newmans’ pool. | 在纽曼家的游泳池 周围我们发现很多 |
[38:54] | It induces rashes in people | 它会刺激斯堪的 纳维亚血统的人… |
[38:56] | of Scandinavian descent… | 产生皮疹 |
[38:57] | and it does so in a predictable progression, | 而霉菌逐步起的效用 是可预知的 |
[39:00] | which provides us | 这就让我们 |
[39:01] | with a valuable timeline. | 得以初步推断感染时间 |
[39:08] | You have the rash. | 你有皮疹 |
[39:14] | And size 12 feet. | 脚大小刚好12码 |
[39:24] | Let me tell you how you did this. | 不如由我来陈述 你是怎么犯案的吧 |
[39:43] | (gasping) | |
[40:14] | (gasps for air) | |
[40:16] | And then you went upstairs. | 然后你上了楼 |
[40:18] | Cal? | 卡尔? |
[40:19] | (gunshot) | |
[40:22] | You’re still going to have to convince a jury | 但你还是要说服 陪审团相信 |
[40:24] | that I killed two strangers | 我为何无缘无故 |
[40:26] | for no reason. | 要杀害两名陌生人 |
[40:31] | You ever been to the theater, Peter? | 彼得,你去看过电影吧? |
[40:34] | There’s a play called Six Degrees of Separation. | 有部片子,叫<六度分隔> |
[40:37] | It’s about how all the people in the world | 说得是世上任何人 只要经过不超过六人 |
[40:39] | are connected to each other by no more than six people. | 便能彼此产生联系 (最多通过六个人你就能够 认识任何一个陌生人) |
[40:42] | All it takes to connect you to the victims | 而将你和两名死者联系上 |
[40:45] | is one degree. | 只用了一度 |
[40:51] | Peter Berglund? | 彼得.博格兰? |
[40:53] | No, I don’t recall ever having met | 我记不起来有认识过… |
[40:56] | somebody by that name. | 这么一个人 |
[40:57] | Well, do you recall living in San Diego? | 那你记得在圣地 亚哥生活过吧? |
[41:00] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这与现在哪方面有关系了? |
[41:02] | Oh, it just might help jog your memory. | 不过会有助于你回忆 |
[41:04] | San Diego’s a military town. | 圣地亚哥是个军事重镇 |
[41:05] | Your sister married a guy in the Navy, right? | 你妹妹嫁给了一个在 海军服役的军人,对吧? |
[41:07] | Did you really bring me in here just for this? | 你带我来这儿就为了 问这些往事? |
[41:10] | Well, we could go someplace else | 你介意的话 |
[41:12] | if you’d like. | 我们也可以转移 |
[41:13] | How about your house? | 看看你的房子 |
[41:16] | The one you’re selling? | 这是你正在出售的那间吧? |
[41:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[41:20] | Well, you see, we didn’t have | 到目前为止 |
[41:21] | enough evidence at this point | 我们还没有足够证据 |
[41:23] | to get a warrant, | 申请搜查令 |
[41:24] | but you put your house on the Internet. | 但你既然把你的房子 放到了互联网上供人欣赏 |
[41:27] | I didn’t need a warrant. | 这就不需要我去申请 搜索令才可观看了 |
[41:29] | Gave me complete access | 通过虚拟游览 |
[41:31] | via this virtual tour. | 我可以一览无遗 |
[41:34] | And all with your permission. | 而这一切 都是经过你批准的 |
[41:43] | That’s you… that’s Peter Berglund… | 这是你…另一位呢 则是彼得.博格兰… |
[41:48] | and that’s the Pacific. | 那是在太平洋吧 |
[41:50] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[41:51] | I know Peter. | 我是认识彼得 |
[41:53] | Yeah. You hired him | 当然,是你请得他 |
[41:55] | to kill your ex-husband | 去杀害你前夫 |
[41:58] | and his new wife. | 及其新太太的 |
[41:59] | The picture doesn’t prove anything. | 这照片也不能证明什么 |
[42:01] | No, but it did give me access | 是不能 但这却让我得以… |
[42:03] | to Peter’s financial information. | 查探出彼得的财政状况 |
[42:08] | Loan application. Two signatures… | 申请借款,两个签名… |
[42:10] | Peter Berglund and yours. | 彼得.博格兰,和你 |
[42:12] | You cosigned for Peter | 你为彼得连署作保 |
[42:13] | because he couldn’t qualify on his own. | 因为他不能自己 为自己担保证明 |
[42:15] | Payment for the hit. | 他杀人所得报酬 |
[42:17] | He gets your house, | 你的房子归他 |
[42:18] | you get your ex-husband’s money. | 你前夫的钱归你 |
[42:20] | The thing about murder for hire… | 就算是买凶杀人… |
[42:23] | there’s always a paper trail. | 也总有蛛丝马迹 |
[42:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:36] | Good night, Sara. | 晚安,莎拉 |
[42:41] | Hey. | |
[42:44] | Nice work on the high school case. | 学校一案办得不错 |
[42:49] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[42:53] | …sorry I missed your page. | 抱歉故意不理会你的传呼 |
[42:55] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[42:58] | you tell me to get a life | 你又让我享受生活 |
[42:59] | and then I get one, and… | 而当我真去享受时… |
[43:02] | then you expect me to be there at a moment’s notice. | 你又希望我一经 通知立即到场 |
[43:06] | It’s, um, confusing. | 这…让人迷惑 |