时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | (meows) | |
[00:31] | (cats whimpering) | |
[00:38] | (meowing) | |
[00:41] | (growling) | |
[00:43] | (meowing) | |
[00:46] | (hissing and growling) | |
[01:01] | Welcome to the Wild Kingdom. | 欢迎光临动物王国 |
[01:03] | Vic’s Ruth Elliot, 80 years old. | 死者叫 露斯.伊犁娅特,80岁 |
[01:05] | Had at least 20 roommates, all of them feline. | 她最起码有 20个“室友”,都是猫 |
[01:08] | Animal ControI’s rounding them up now. | 动物控制中心 正在围捕它们 |
[01:10] | Who alerted Homicide? | 谁报警的? |
[01:11] | Mail was piling up. Mailman looked in the window | 这里的邮件都堆积如山 邮差过来往窗口里面一看 便通知了911 |
[01:16] | Take a deep breath before you go inside. | 进去前最好先深呼吸 |
[01:30] | Oh, God! Ugh! | 老天! |
[01:32] | I didn’t think anything could mask the smell of a decomp. | 腐臭的味道似乎 根本掩盖不住 |
[01:36] | Male cat urine. | 雄性猫尿 |
[01:37] | To us, smelly. To a female cat, it must be like aftershave. | 对我们来说是臭的很 但对雌猫而言,这估计如同 男性用的须后水般有魅力 |
[01:42] | Me-ow. | |
[01:46] | David. | 大卫 |
[01:46] | You don’t look so good. | 你似乎不是很妥 |
[01:48] | Allergic to cats. | 我对猫过敏 |
[01:51] | Oh, bummer. | 可怜 |
[01:54] | Rigor mortis has passed. | 尸体已僵硬 |
[01:55] | Lividity is fixed. | 呈青灰色 |
[01:56] | Extensive marbling on her limbs. | 四肢大面积泛白 |
[01:58] | She’s been dead three or four days, | 最起码死了有3到4天了 |
[02:01] | and I need a Benadryl. | 我看来需要来点伤风药 |
[02:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[02:21] | Whoa. | |
[02:24] | She could have died of natural causes. | 她可能是自然死亡 |
[02:26] | Three or four days… pets could have been looking for their next meal. | 3到4天… 宠物都要找下一顿吃了 |
[02:31] | Sure. Meat is meat. | 对啊,所以… 肉还是肉嘛 |
[02:33] | (meows, hisses) | |
[02:37] | Or maybe they turned on her. | 又或许是 它们袭击了她? |
[02:51] | Whoa. | |
[02:52] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[02:56] | Flowing wound. | 伤口平滑 |
[02:58] | That’s a deep wound track. | 创伤直达深处 |
[03:02] | This woman was stabbed. | 这女人是被捅死的 |
[03:06] | I guess the cats are off the hook. | 看来猫咪们是摆脱嫌疑了 |
[04:18] | Floor’s covered with trash. | 地板满是灰 |
[04:20] | Lots of partials, mostly from Animal Control boots. | 大部分残缺不整,基本上 是动物控制中心人员留下的 |
[04:22] | But… I got something here. | 不过… 在这里我却另有发现 |
[04:25] | Distinctive heel and toe. | 脚跟脚趾与众不同 |
[04:28] | What? High heel? | 什么?高跟鞋? |
[04:30] | Well… | 嗯… |
[04:31] | an old lady wears flats or slippers. | 老妇人一般只穿 平底鞋或者拖鞋 |
[04:34] | And I can’t imagine that this vic entertained. | 如果说死者穿高跟鞋 自娱自乐那我真难以想像 |
[04:38] | You got to be careful with isolation. | 小心点将鞋印分离 |
[04:41] | It can escalate. | 可能大有用处的 |
[04:43] | Before you know it, you’re the crazy cat lady | 你首先要假设,你是一个 住在这间破旧房子里面… |
[04:48] | ^Iiving in the rundown house. | …的一个 疯狂喜欢养猫的老妇人 |
[04:49] | People stop coming by to visit. | 别人是 不会再来拜访你的 |
[04:50] | You go outside, your neighbours run across the street | 你出去 邻居立马跑开街道 |
[04:56] | to get away from you. | 躲避你 |
[04:58] | Eventually, you stop going out altogether. | 最后呢,你便 也就完全不再出去了 |
[04:59] | Whoo, man! It reeks in here. | 老大!这里真臭 |
[05:03] | Who lives like this? | 谁这么住啊? |
[05:05] | Cat lover. | 喜欢猫的人 |
[05:06] | You think? | 你猜的? |
[05:08] | So, what do we know? | 有何线索? |
[05:09] | Well, there’s no signs of forced entry anywhere. | 到处都没有 强行破门而入的痕迹 |
[05:11] | Well, I can see why somebody would want to rob this place. | 我看来知道为何 会有人想打劫这里了 |
[05:15] | I’ll start in the bedroom. | 我去卧室调查吧 |
[06:41] | No reaction. | 没有反应 |
[06:43] | Knives are clean. | 刀子没用过 凶手可能带了自己的刀子… |
[06:43] | Well, killer could have brought his own– | 刀子没用过 凶手可能带了自己的刀子… |
[06:46] | took it with him when he left. | 走的时候带走了 |
[06:47] | We might want to reconsider | 看来我们要重新考虑一番 |
[06:49] | “burglary gone bad.” | “普通入室行窃杀人案” 这种假设了 |
[06:50] | I found a busted safe in the bedroom. Empty. | 我在卧室里面发现有被 撬开了的保险柜里面空无一物 |
[06:53] | I lifted prints. | 上面搜集到有指纹 |
[06:54] | WlLLOWS: A high-heeled thief | 穿高跟鞋的贼… |
[06:56] | who knew exactly what to look for, | 清楚知道要找什么 |
[06:58] | and killed the only obstacle in their path. | 然后又把 唯一的障碍给杀掉 |
[07:07] | Welcome to a 4-45. | 欢迎光临4-45 |
[07:09] | Explosives. It’s been a while. | 炸弹 爆炸了有一会了吧 |
[07:12] | Fatalities? | 可有人遭遇不幸? |
[07:13] | Just this $50,000 Beemer. | 就只有这辆 价值5万的宝马 |
[07:18] | Marcie Tobin. Her car. | 她叫玛茜.托宾 车子是她的 |
[07:19] | And Marcus Remmick, mechanic and eyewitness. | 那位是马库斯.伦米克 机修工,也是目击者 |
[07:24] | So, divide and conquer? | 分散合击? |
[07:26] | Yeah. I’ll take the rig. | 好,我去检查车子 |
[07:27] | I’ll take the grease monkey. | 我去跟汽车 修理站的老哥谈谈 |
[07:29] | I guess I got the driver. | 那看来司机是我的了 |
[07:32] | MARClE: This just doesn’t make any sense. | 可是这不对啊 为何会有人放 炸弹在我车子里面? |
[07:33] | I mean, why would somebody put a bomb in my car? | 可是这不对啊 为何会有人放 炸弹在我车子里面? |
[07:36] | SlDLE: Ms. Tobin? | 托宾小姐? |
[07:37] | Hi. I’m with the Crime Lab. | 你好 我是犯罪现场鉴证科的 |
[07:39] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 不介意 我问你几个问题吧? |
[07:41] | Have you reached my husband? | 你们联系 到我丈夫了没有? |
[07:43] | – I’ll check on it, ma’am. – Thanks. | 长官 我去跟踪-谢谢 |
[07:46] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能否告知我 发生了何事? |
[07:48] | I was on my way to my father’s office. | 我当时正驾车 前往父亲的办公室 |
[07:51] | On Thursdays, we have dinner, | 一般每星期四我们 都会一起吃晚饭 |
[07:53] | and then I help him with his payroll. | 然后我会帮他计算 要支付给员工的工资 |
[07:55] | (clanking) | |
[07:57] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[07:58] | We’re closed. | 我们已经收档了 |
[07:59] | My car is making a really strange noise. | 我们已经收档了 我的车子 发出些很奇怪的声音 |
[08:02] | Take it to the dealership in the morning. | 明天早上 带去经销商那里 |
[08:05] | Lady’s driving a brand- new Beemer. | 那女士驾着 一辆全新的宝马 |
[08:08] | First service is 15,000 miles. | 初制动是15000英里 |
[08:10] | Things don’t go wrong. | 没什么不妥 |
[08:12] | But you checked it out anyway, huh? | 但你却还是 帮她检查了车子? |
[08:15] | You know how women get. | 你都知道女人的了 |
[08:17] | Go ahead, pop the hood. | 来,打开发动机罩 |
[08:21] | ( ticking ) | |
[08:23] | Back away. | 退后 |
[08:24] | Why? Run, run! | 干吗? 跑!快跑! |
[08:25] | Why? Run! | 为什么? 快跑! |
[08:31] | Ms. Tobin, where did you last park your car? | 托宾小姐,你最后 泊车的地点在哪里? |
[08:33] | ^In my house, in my garage. | 我家,车库里面 |
[08:36] | And who would have access? | 那谁可以开车库? |
[08:38] | Just me… and my husband. | 只有我…还有我老公 |
[08:41] | But Johnny had nothing to do with this. | 但乔纳森可跟这事无关 |
[08:44] | He’s been at work all day. | 他去了工作整天了 |
[08:45] | You can ask him as soon as he gets here. | 他来了你可以问他 |
[09:01] | Anything probative? | 有什么可疑之处? |
[09:02] | Check out this displacement. | 看那东西的偏移 |
[09:09] | Detritus blew backwards. | 炸药气流往后冲 |
[09:12] | Right into the driver. | 正好会冲击到司机身上 |
[09:17] | (sighs) | |
[09:18] | That’s intentional. | 是有意谋杀 炸弹是自制的 |
[09:19] | Bombs are personal. | 炸弹是自制的 |
[09:21] | So… | 这么说… |
[09:23] | assuming Mrs. Tobin was the intended target, | 假定托宾太太 是预定目标 |
[09:27] | the bomber knew what he was doing. | 放炸弹者是确切 知道自己要杀的人 |
[09:29] | Yeah. A hired hit on a housewife. | 对,是有人请了 杀手来杀掉这名主妇 |
[09:35] | Glad I’m a dog person. | 幸亏我喜欢狗 |
[09:37] | You know, house cats have only been domesticated for4,000 | 猫被驯养的历史 只有区区4000年 |
[09:40] | They still have predatory instincts. | 在它们体内 仍然有嗜肉的本性 |
[09:43] | – Only 4,000? – Yeah. | 只有4000年么? 对 |
[09:46] | But a cat didn’t kill her. | 但她不是猫杀的 |
[09:48] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[09:49] | No vital reactions around the bite marks. | 猫咬伤的 伤痕没有致命性 |
[09:51] | Predation is all post-mortem. | 它们抢食她的肉 也只是她死后的事 死因是心脏受损 |
[09:54] | Cause of death, cardiac trauma. | |
[09:56] | She was stabbed lateral | 她是被从侧面 用刀捅入 |
[09:57] | to the sternal border, just below the fifth intercostal space, | 刀插入胸骨间 就在第五根肋间隙处 |
[10:02] | straight into the right ventricle. | 直接导致右 心房受损 |
[10:05] | Muscle layers decrease with age. | 她年纪大了 肌肉层抵抗能力弱 |
[10:08] | Fascia and tissue layers are easy to penetrate. | 筋膜和组织层 容易洞穿 |
[10:10] | Can’t tell you much about the weapon, | 对凶器我们也 没有多大的发现 |
[10:12] | but the wound track is slick. | 不过伤口平整 |
[10:17] | I swabbed the foreign substance, | 在集中 搜集到一些杂质 |
[10:19] | sent it to Greg. | 已经送 去给格雷格检验了 |
[10:21] | Anything else? | 其他发现? |
[10:22] | Well, vic’s lungs were full of fluid. | 死者的肺部充满流体 |
[10:23] | Probably not relevant to your investigation, | 虽然可能跟 你们的调查关系不大 |
[10:26] | but the lab cultured her blood. | 不过经过实验室 培植其血样发现 她患有严重的 葡萄状球菌感染 |
[10:28] | She had a severe staph infection. | |
[10:31] | (phone rings) | |
[10:34] | Grissom. | 我是格里森 |
[10:37] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上来 |
[10:39] | Homicide has a witness. | 谋杀案有目击证人 |
[10:41] | Tell them what you told me. | 告诉他们听你 跟我讲过的那些 |
[10:45] | Come on, Jessica. | 说啊,杰茜卡 |
[10:47] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么? |
[10:49] | Oh, the lady over there– | 住在那儿的老太太… |
[10:51] | the one that died– she was nice. | 死了的那位… 她人很好 |
[10:54] | GlRL: She had cats. | 她有很多猫 |
[10:56] | Lots of them. Yep. | 非常多 对 |
[10:58] | My name’s Catherine. | 我叫凯瑟琳 |
[11:00] | What is your name again? | 你叫什么名字? |
[11:01] | Jessica Rachel Trent. I’m eight and a half. | 杰茜卡.雷切尔.特伦特 今年八岁半了 |
[11:04] | Oh, eight and a half. | 噢,八岁半 |
[11:06] | So I bet you’re in the third grade? | 你应该上三年级吧 是啊,我的老师 是阿姆斯特朗太太 |
[11:08] | Yeah. My teacher’s Mrs. Armstrong. | |
[11:09] | She’s really nice. | 她很好人的 |
[11:11] | Except I hate multiplication, | 只不过我 不喜欢乘法运算 |
[11:13] | especially the eights. | 特别是 乘八那些最讨厌了 |
[11:14] | You know, I have a daughter. She hates the eights, too. | 我有个女儿哦 她也很不喜欢乘八的运算 |
[11:16] | So, Jessica, can you tell me what you told your mom? | 杰茜卡,能不能告诉我 你跟妈妈说的那些? |
[11:19] | I can. Jessica and I were playing handball against the garage door. | 我说,杰茜卡和我那时 在车库门口玩着手球 |
[11:23] | We saw Mrs. Stein go into Mrs. Elliot’s house, | 我们看到斯坦恩太太 进到了伊犁娅特太太的屋子 |
[11:26] | and they were yelling. | 她们后来还大声吵闹 斯坦恩太太出来时 |
[11:28] | When Mrs. Stein came out, | |
[11:29] | she looked really angry. | 脸上怒气冲冲 |
[11:30] | Kind of like when Mommy’s boyfriend is late for dinner. | 就好像妈妈的男朋友 来迟吃晚饭时妈妈的表情 |
[11:34] | She hates that. | 她很讨厌这样 |
[11:37] | GRlSSOM: And, uh… | 那么… |
[11:39] | who is Mrs. Stein? | 斯坦恩太太是哪位? |
[11:40] | Mrs. Elliot’s next- door neighbour. | 伊犁娅特 太太隔壁的邻居 |
[11:43] | Ran a background check. | 我们已经 对她进行过背景调查 |
[11:45] | The good neighbour filed | 这位好邻居曾经… |
[11:47] | three nuisance complaints against the victim. | 对死者进行 过三次妨害投诉 |
[11:51] | Hey, are you girls sharing secrets? | 你们有什么秘密分享吗? |
[11:53] | Can you share it with me? | 可不可以 跟我也分享一下? |
[11:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | No problem. | 不用 |
[12:06] | I think that we’re done here. | 看来这儿完事了 |
[12:09] | Okay. Thanks for your help. | 好,谢谢你们的帮忙 |
[12:12] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[12:16] | I’ll get a warrant for Mrs. Stein’s shoes. | 我会去申请搜索 令检查斯坦恩太太的鞋子 |
[12:17] | (sighs) | 我会去申请搜索 令检查斯坦恩太太的鞋子 |
[12:18] | See if we can place her at the crime scene. | 看看能不能找出 她到过现场的证据 |
[12:22] | Don’t you have a secret to share with me now? | 你现在 没秘密要和我分享? |
[12:26] | Oh, uh… Mrs. Stein? | 这个…斯坦恩太太 |
[12:28] | She hates cats. | 她讨厌猫 |
[12:50] | Another spring. | 又是一根弹簧 |
[12:52] | Do you know there’s a dozen moving parts | 你难道不知道 在闹钟里面… |
[12:54] | inside a ticking clock? | 有数十个运动机件的? |
[12:56] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[13:00] | Hmm… | |
[13:01] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊,甜心 |
[13:03] | End cap? | 三通阀? |
[13:05] | Pipe bomb. | 导管炸弹 |
[13:06] | End cap at both ends. | 两端都有三通阀 |
[13:08] | Either one could have come in contact with the explosive inside the pipe. | 任何一端的三通阀都可能 触碰到导管里面的炸弹 |
[13:12] | I’ll swab it, | 我去 取 |
[13:14] | see if Trace can identify it. | 看看能不能 让检索部辨认出什么 |
[13:17] | I will see your end cap, | 你找到三通阀 |
[13:19] | and raise you a grommet. | 我给你看个索环 |
[13:21] | A grommet? ^Inside a pipe bomb? | 索环? 在导管炸弹里面的? |
[13:23] | Not in the bomb, itself, but embedded in the end cap. | 并非在炸弹内部 但却嵌在三通阀里面 |
[13:26] | The wires from the timing device | 定时装置里面的电线… 通过索环上的 孔进入导管 |
[13:27] | enter the pipe through a hole in the grommet. | 定时装置里面的电线… 通过索环上的 孔进入导管 定时装置一运行到位 就产生一阵电流 |
[13:29] | When the timing device is activated, it sets off | |
[13:32] | an electrical charge that detonates the explosives inside the pipe. | 引爆了 导管里面的炸药 |
[13:35] | Yet the grommet’s fully intact. | 索环还毫发无损 |
[13:37] | How did it survive the blast? | 爆炸怎么 可能对它毫无影响? |
[13:38] | I don’t know, but they always do. | 不知道 但通常都是这样就是 |
[13:40] | And just when I thought you knew everything. | 我还以为你无所不知呢 |
[13:43] | BRASS: How’s the puzzle? | 我们的“拼图”怎样了? 片段不少 可是却逐渐有所获 |
[13:43] | Hey. Pieces are small, but it’s coming together. | 我们的“拼图”怎样了? 片段不少 可是却逐渐有所获 |
[13:46] | Well, I got a corner piece. | 我也通过旁听 侧击另获得了线索 |
[13:47] | The 4-1-1 on Marcie Tobin’s husband? | 关于玛茜老公的背景的 |
[13:50] | Junior foreman on Tobin C & D, ^Incorporated. | 他是托宾C&D 公司的后进工头 |
[13:53] | The “C” stands for “Construction.” | 这公司名字中,C代表 “建设”Construction |
[13:56] | The “D” is for “Demolition.” | D表示“爆破”Demolition |
[13:58] | MAN: I got to do my job, you got to do your job. | 我会搞定我的工作 你们也要做好自己的工作啊 |
[14:01] | So, if this stuff isn’t taken down there, | 这东西不弄到那儿的话 |
[14:03] | then we all lose. | 那我们做什么都没用了 |
[14:04] | So, you just make sure | 所以,你一定要记着… |
[14:05] | that you get in touch with me… | 随时跟我联系… |
[14:07] | Jonathan Claddon? | 请问您是 乔纳森.克莱顿先生吗? |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 没错 我是尼克 这位是莎拉 |
[14:09] | I’m Nick Stokes. This is Sara Sidle. | 没错 我是尼克 这位是莎拉 |
[14:12] | We’re with the Vegas Crime Lab. | 维加斯 犯罪现场鉴证科人员 |
[14:14] | We’re here about your wife’s car. | 我们前来是想跟你了解 一下您太太车子爆炸一案的 |
[14:15] | Yeah. She told me you might stop by. | 她跟我说过你们 可能会来问话的 |
[14:16] | Mr. Claddon, are you a demolitions expert? | 克莱顿先生 您是爆破专家? |
[14:19] | That’s what we do. | 我们就是干这行的 |
[14:20] | You must have seen our work on TV. | 你们想必是在电视上 看过我们公司人员工作吧 |
[14:22] | We imploded most of the old Strip hotels. | 许多老旧的酒店拆除 都是我们公司前往爆破 |
[14:25] | Do you personally know how to make a bomb? | 你个人懂得 如何制造炸弹吗? |
[14:27] | It’s not hard. | 这并不难 |
[14:29] | Anybody here could show you how. | 这里随便一个人都可以 演示给你如何制造 |
[14:30] | STOKES: So, I take that as a “yes”? | 这么说来 答案是“是”了 |
[14:32] | ^If you’re implying I had anything to do with all this… | 相信你们不是暗示 这一切和我有关吧… |
[14:36] | I love my wife. | 我深爱我妻子 |
[14:37] | Not enough, apparently, to be there for her last night. | 但似乎爱的不够深哦 昨晚发生了那么严重的事 你都没来陪她? |
[14:40] | Johnny, Reynolds needs help loading the truck. | 乔纳森 雷诺兹装货上车要人帮忙 |
[14:43] | These folks are from the Crime Lab. | 这两位是 犯罪现场鉴证科人员 |
[14:45] | They’re here about Marcie. | 来问关于 玛茜昨天那案子的事的 |
[14:47] | I’d like to talk to them. | 我跟他们谈谈 |
[14:48] | Alone. | 就我跟他们谈好了 |
[14:50] | Well, let me know if I can help. | 如果有什么我能 帮上忙的就找我吧 |
[14:54] | Will do. | 好的 |
[14:56] | Barclay Tobin. | 两位好 我是巴克利.托宾 |
[14:57] | This is my company. | 这公司是我开的 |
[14:58] | Any leads on my daughter’s case? | 我女儿一案 有进展没有? |
[14:59] | At this point, we’re still asking questions. | 暂时来说,我们 还处于搜集情报阶段 |
[15:01] | Can you tell us about your son- in-law? | 可否跟我们 说说您的女婿? |
[15:03] | Well, I got him his first and only job when he married Marcie. | 他啊,娶了玛茜之后 在我这儿算是第一份工作 也是他干过的唯一工作 |
[15:06] | STOKES: You, uh… you don’t think too much of him, huh? | 你…似乎不是很 看得起他,是吧? |
[15:10] | Even less these days. Marcie says that he’s cheating on her, | 最近以来我更看不起他了 玛茜说他有外遇 |
[15:13] | but I don’t think he has the stones. | 但我却觉得他没胆 |
[15:16] | (sighs) | |
[15:18] | But, after last night… | 不过昨晚之后… |
[15:19] | Does Johnny have access to explosives? | 乔纳森可不可以 拿到炸药的? 我这里所有的工头 都有权领炸药 |
[15:22] | All my foremen have access to dynamite. | |
[15:26] | – Mr. Tobin, do you fingerprint your employees? – Sure do. | 托宾先生你有没有给你的 雇员录指纹的?当然有 |
[15:30] | It’s standard for the industry. | 这是工业标准来的 |
[15:33] | Just let me know what you need. | 有何需要便知会我吧 |
[15:37] | Before you ask, | 在你开口问… |
[15:39] | that swab of yours, from the end cap… | 关于你在那三通阀采集 到的杂质检验结果前… |
[15:42] | Let’s play “Name That Chemical Compound.” | 我们来玩玩 “猜猜化合物”的游戏吧 |
[15:44] | Today’s category: “Explosives.” | 今天要玩的 类别是:“炸药” |
[15:46] | 30 seconds on the clock. | 计时30秒 |
[15:48] | Get… | 有… |
[15:49] | (clears throat) | 有… |
[15:54] | C-3… | C-3(碳3) |
[15:59] | H-5… | H-5(氢5) |
[16:02] | and three molecules of NO-3 nitro-glycerine– | 还有三个分子的NO-3 (环烷油3),硝化甘油… |
[16:07] | the explosive component of dynamite. | 黄色炸药的爆炸成分 |
[16:10] | Now, the other component for dynamite | 黄色炸药 还有另外一种成分 |
[16:12] | is either silica or sawdust. | 或是硅石 或是锯屑 |
[16:14] | Your sample contains sawdust. | 你给我的 样本里面含有锯屑 |
[16:16] | Thanks, Greg. | 谢了,格雷格 |
[16:18] | What did I win? | 我有何奖品? “克莱顿” “吻合” |
[17:22] | – Hey. – Hey. | |
[17:23] | Wow. You look… | 你看来… |
[17:24] | Happy? | 很开心? |
[17:25] | Smug, actually. | 事实上我 是想说自鸣得意 |
[17:28] | I got a perfect print off the end cap. | 我从三通阀上 取下了完美的指纹 |
[17:31] | – Husband. – Nice. | 是丈夫的 很不错 |
[17:34] | I got the type of explosive used in the pipe bomb. | 我就查出了在导管 炸弹里面使用的炸药类型 |
[17:36] | Dynamite– nitro and sawdust. | 黄色炸药… 硝化甘油加锯屑 |
[17:40] | The same kind used at Tobin C & D. | 跟在托宾C&D 公司用的炸药类型一样 |
[17:42] | (chuckles) | |
[17:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[17:44] | You found the end cap? | 你们找到了三通阀? |
[17:45] | That’s not easy. | 这可不容易 |
[17:47] | Hey, if I were you, | 我是你的话 |
[17:48] | I’d worry about my fingerprint. | 就先担心一下指纹问题 |
[17:51] | How did it get there? | 怎么会在上面的? |
[17:52] | My father-in-law’s company is the ^Iargest purchaser of end caps in Nevada. | 我岳父的公司是 内华达州三通阀最大的买方 |
[17:58] | I log inventory. | 我是纪录总量的 |
[17:59] | BRASS: Well, speaking of inventory, I checked the books. | 说到纪录总量的问题 我检查过你的纪录 |
[18:02] | As you know, per the ATF, every stick of dynamite | 阻燃剂和每份固定 数量的炸药都会有纪录的 |
[18:05] | You logged-out a case of 24. | 你的纪录 上面写着是24份 |
[18:06] | When the demolition project was postponed, you returned the | 但在一次爆破计划延迟后 退回来的部件中… |
[18:10] | one stick short. | 炸药少了一份 |
[18:12] | It was stolen. | 是被偷了 |
[18:14] | Look, I’m the one who reported the theft. | 当时还是我报案的 |
[18:16] | I kept the dynamite in my SUV, inside a storage magazine. | 那份炸药当时 放在我的越野车上 车子就停在个仓库里面 你是说有人破门而入 |
[18:20] | So, you’re telling us someone broke into your vehicle | |
[18:24] | and stole a single stick of dynamite? | 偷走了你那份炸药? |
[18:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:30] | Tell us about your girlfriend. | 跟我们 谈谈你的女朋友吧 |
[18:33] | Is that what Mr. Tobin told you? | 托宾先生 对你们这么说的? |
[18:37] | Marcie’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 玛茜是我 生命中最美好的事物 |
[18:41] | Plus, I’ve got an ulcer. | 此外,我患有溃疡 |
[18:43] | Do you have any idea what an affair would do to me? | 你们想 我怎么去外遇啊? |
[18:46] | I work my butt off for her old man. | 我把自己的全部时间 尽心尽力为他老爸工作 |
[18:49] | I barely have enough time to sleep, ^Iet alone Romeo some other girl. | 甚至都没有时间睡觉 怎么可能去跟别的女孩卿卿我我 |
[18:54] | And the truth is, nothing I ever do is good enough. | 一切在他眼中 只是我做的一切从来都不对 |
[18:56] | Tobin wouldn’t even ^Iet Marcie take my name. | 托宾他甚至还 不让玛茜从我的姓 |
[18:59] | Cry me a river, Johnny. | 尽情表演吧,乔纳森! |
[19:02] | You’re looking at the wrong guy. | 你们找错对象了! |
[19:04] | Then point us in the right direction. | 那就指引我们正确的方向 |
[19:09] | Marcie handles the payroll, | 薪水册归玛茜管 |
[19:12] | and she has a rep for short changing over time. | 工人加班加点 她常会有意不算 |
[19:16] | Talk about pissing people off. | 让很多人很不满 这些人中谁都可能 在她的车上放炸弹 |
[19:16] | Any one of those guys could have put that bomb in her car. | 让很多人很不满 这些人中谁都可能 在她的车上放炸弹 |
[19:20] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 那你之前为何 不告诉我们此点? |
[19:23] | Because it’s not her fault. | 因为这并非她错 |
[19:24] | She’s just doing what her father tells her. | 她只是 遵照她父亲的意旨 |
[19:42] | (knocking) | |
[19:46] | – Debbie Stein? – Yes. | 你是黛比.斯坦恩? 对 |
[19:48] | I’m here for your shoes. | 我们是来把你的 鞋子带回去调查的 |
[20:23] | Phew! | |
[20:25] | Eau de cat. | 猫啊猫 |
[20:40] | Eau de match. | 有料到 |
[20:45] | She was a pig. | 她是只猪! |
[20:46] | Her house stunk. | 她的房子臭气熏天 |
[20:47] | She didn’t belong in the neighbourhood. | 我们这片社区 不该有这样的人 |
[20:50] | So, I guess it’s safe to say you weren’t friends? | 这么说,你们看来要 说是朋友肯定不对咯 |
[20:54] | Why were you in her house? | 你当时为何要去她那里? |
[20:57] | I wanted to give her a chance to find homes for her cats before I called the Humane Society. | 我希望在我给保护 动物协会打电话投诉她前 给她个机会找地方… |
[21:02] | To report her. | 放置她那些猫 |
[21:04] | By law, you can only own three. | 法律规定只能 养三只猫的 |
[21:05] | Well, a witness heard you scream at her. | 有目击证人说 听到你冲她大声喊叫 |
[21:08] | She was irrational. | 她毫无理性 |
[21:11] | I was angry. | 我当时很愤怒 |
[21:11] | This is disgusting. Nobody lives like this. | 这里真恶心,没见过 有人像你这样生活的 |
[21:14] | You’ve got to get rid of them! | 你得把它们弄走! |
[21:15] | These cats are my children, and no one’s going to take them away from | 这些猫是我的宝贝 没人可以将它们带走我身边 |
[21:17] | Then you clean up after them. | 那拜?你就帮 它们搞好清洁 |
[21:19] | I can smell your house from my kitchen. | 我厨房里面都能 闻到你这里的臭味! |
[21:22] | When, exactly, did you confront Mrs. Elliot? | 确切点来说,你是什么时间 跟伊犁娅特女士争吵的呢? |
[21:25] | I don’t know. | 这点我就不知道了 |
[21:27] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[21:29] | six days ago. | 六天以前吧 |
[21:31] | Before my trip to L.A. | 在我去洛杉矶之前 |
[21:33] | I went to visit my sister. | 我去看我姐姐 |
[21:37] | Look, if you have any other questions, | 如果你们还有 什么问题要问的话 |
[21:38] | I want a lawyer. | 恐怕我只能找律师了 |
[21:40] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[21:48] | Well, she had an answer for everything. | 所有问题她都能回答出来 |
[21:51] | You know, according to Mark Twain, | 根据马克.吐温所言 |
[21:53] | the most striking difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat only has nine | 猫跟谎言之间最大的 不同在于,猫只有九条命 |
[21:56] | What are you saying? That she’s lying? | 你这么说什么意思? 她在说谎? |
[21:58] | Unless her alibi checks out. | 除非她的托词得到验证 否则有此可能 |
[22:20] | Bomber fastened the cap to the pipe, leaving behind tool marks. | 投弹者在将三通阀锁紧导管 时留下了所用工具的痕迹 |
[22:25] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[22:28] | What kind of tool leaves evenly-spaced vertical | 什么样的工具会留下这样 间隔平均的垂直条纹呢? |
[22:32] | Avice grip. | 虎钳夹口 |
[22:36] | – Avice grip? – Yeah. | 虎钳夹口? 没错 |
[22:38] | Let’s get a warrant for Johnny Claddon’s home | 我们去申请搜索令搜查 乔纳森.克莱顿的家里 |
[22:41] | and for Tobin C & D. | 还有托宾C&D公司吧 |
[22:48] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[22:52] | WlLLOWS: Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:53] | Talked with O’Riley. | 我跟欧莱利谈过了 |
[22:54] | The neighbour’s alibi does check out. | 斯坦恩太太的 供词经验证吻合 |
[22:55] | She was at her sister’s in L.A. during the time of the murder. | 在谋杀案发生时 她身在洛杉矶她姐姐家里 |
[22:57] | Well, there goes our only suspect. | 我们唯一的嫌犯又没了 |
[23:00] | Not so fast. | 别这么快下定论 |
[23:01] | I got another one. | 我另有料到 |
[23:02] | We have a match on that print that we found on the wall safe. | 在墙上那个保险柜发现的 指纹找到符合的人选了 |
[23:07] | – Right. – Yeah. | 是吗? 没错 |
[23:09] | He has a non-gaming work card. | 他现在只打一些零工 |
[23:11] | He’s 45 years old. | 45岁 |
[23:12] | He was an electrician at the Tangiers from ’97 to ’99. | 在97至99年 曾在丹吉尔任电工 |
[23:15] | His name is Tyler Elliot. | 叫泰勒.伊犁娅特 |
[23:18] | – That’s the same last name as the vic. – | 跟死者同姓 是死者之子 |
[23:21] | Only child. | 独子 |
[23:23] | MAN: I wasn’t skipping town. | 我并非想逃 |
[23:25] | O’RlLEY: That why you had a duffel bag in the back seat? | 那为什么在 后座上有你的行李袋? |
[23:28] | I was going camping out at Red Rock. | 我是要去红石谷露营 |
[23:30] | Then, suddenly, these cops pull me over. | 然后突然那些 警察就让我停车 |
[23:33] | They take me into custody. | 然后把我关押了起来 |
[23:34] | My car’s still up there. | 我的车子还停在那儿呢 |
[23:35] | Your mother died, and you never claimed the body. How | 你母亲死了,你却从未 要求将尸体领回安葬,何解? |
[23:41] | Funerals are expensive. | 葬礼消费昂贵 |
[23:43] | – I’m broke. – O’RlLEY: Records show he… | 我破产了,身无分文 纪录显示… |
[23:46] | filed for bankruptcy ^Iast month. | 他上个月申请了破产 |
[23:47] | I figured, let the county pick up the tab. | 我觉得,让政府帮我付 帐安排葬礼也不错 |
[23:52] | No one was going to show up anyway. | 反正也没人会去观礼的 |
[23:58] | It’s not like we were close. | 我们之间并不亲近 |
[24:01] | So, how often did you see her? | 你大概多久见她一次? |
[24:03] | Twice a month. | 一个月见她两次 |
[24:04] | Went over, made sure her bills got paid. | 就是去检查一番 确定她有交水费电费之类 |
[24:07] | Brought her medication. | 帮她买点药 |
[24:09] | Stocked the fridge. | 买点吃的放她冰箱 |
[24:10] | All the stuff any good son’s supposed to do. | 反正就是孝子常做的就是 |
[24:15] | WlLLOWS: Mr. Elliot, | 伊犁娅特先生 |
[24:16] | we found your mother’s safe. | 我们发现你母亲 有个保险柜 |
[24:18] | It was busted open and your prints were all over it. | 被强行打开过 上面到处是你的指纹 |
[24:22] | (scoffs) | |
[24:23] | Something funny? | 有什么可笑的吗? |
[24:24] | About a month ago, she called me up– | 大概一个月前 她在半夜,歇斯底里地… |
[24:27] | middle of the night– hysterical. | 打电话叫我过去 她最宠爱的那只斑猫被锁在里面 |
[24:29] | Her precious tabby was locked inside. | |
[24:32] | She couldn’t remember the combo. | 她又不记得密码 |
[24:38] | I didn’t steal her money. | 我才没偷她的钱 |
[24:40] | She didn’t have any. | 何况她也没有 |
[24:42] | The only thing she owned was the house. | 她在这世上仅有的 财产就是那栋楼 |
[24:45] | And she left that to some damn cat sanctuary. | 但她只把那儿 当成猫儿避难所 |
[24:51] | And so… | 这么说… |
[24:53] | that’s it? | 就这样? |
[24:56] | I’m flat broke, | 我破了产,身无长物 |
[24:58] | and she gives her house to complete strangers. | 但她宁愿把自己的房子让 给一些完完全全的“陌生人” |
[25:02] | Can, uh… | 能不能… |
[25:05] | can somebody drive me back to my car | 能不能找人开车 送我到我车子那处? |
[25:09] | if we’re done? | 如果你们 已经问完话的话 |
[25:12] | MARClE: You know, since my car blew up, | 自从我的 车子爆炸之后 |
[25:13] | everybody is in my business. | 所有人好像都跟 我产生了关系似的 |
[25:15] | All of a sudden, everybody has something to say. | 突然之间 各人都有话说了 |
[25:18] | You know, an opinion, a theory. | 或是说意见,或是说理论 |
[25:21] | My life is an open book. | 我的生活变得仿如公开 |
[25:22] | And my father wants me to hire a bodyguard. | 我父亲还要我请保镖 |
[25:24] | For what? | 请来干吗? |
[25:25] | To protect me from who? | 来保护我被谁伤害啊? |
[25:27] | You know what I think? Someone put the bomb in the wrong car. | 你知道我是怎么想的吗? 我觉得那人放炸弹是放错地方了 |
[25:30] | I think they confused our house with somebody else’s, | 我觉得他们是认错人了 |
[25:32] | – because stranger things have happened. – Marcie? | 因为更怪的事都发生过啊 玛茜? |
[25:34] | Yeah. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:37] | Maybe we should talk alone. | 也许我们该 私下谈谈 |
[25:39] | – MARClE: Uh, we don’t have any secrets. – Okay. | 我们之间没有秘密 好吧 |
[25:44] | Listen– about your marriage– your father said… | 关于你的婚姻… 据你父亲所言… |
[25:47] | Oh, my God. My father shouldn’t have said anything. | 老天 我爸爸不该说什么的 |
[25:49] | Your father ran his mouth about our personal life? | 你父亲对我们的 私人生活也指指点点? |
[25:52] | Johnny, you know what? ^I, um… | 乔纳森,我… |
[25:54] | A couple of weeks ago, | 几个礼拜前… 我曾以为乔纳森有外遇 |
[25:54] | I thought that maybe Johnny was fooling around, | 几个礼拜前… 我曾以为乔纳森有外遇 |
[25:57] | just because he was never home… | 因为他老是夜不归家… |
[25:58] | – I was working. – and never interested… | 我当时是在工作啊 对那事也没兴趣… |
[26:00] | Marcie, we talked about this. You know the pressure your father has me under. | 玛茜,这我们不是 谈过了吗?你也知道你 父亲给了我有多大压力的 |
[26:03] | – I know. I know. – It’s not fair. | 我知道,我知道 这太不公平了 |
[26:06] | And you know what? You shouldn’t put too much stock in this, | 你在这方面 不该理会过多的 |
[26:07] | because every couple has their problems. | 家家都有本难念的经 |
[26:09] | Marcie and l have had enough. That’s it. | 玛茜和我已经受得够多了 问够了吧 |
[26:11] | Now, you have your warrant. Fine. | 你们有 搜查令就去搜查好了 |
[26:14] | But, please, | 但求求你 不要在审问了 |
[26:14] | no more questions. | 但求求你 不要在审问了 |
[26:16] | (Marcie sighs) | |
[26:18] | Just take what you need. | 要拿什么你们便自便吧 |
[26:31] | Hey. You got a head start. | 你居然比我还快 |
[26:33] | Yeah. Didn’t even have to wait for my warrant. | 是啊,我都不用等搜查令下来 |
[26:34] | I just rolled over to Tobin C & D | 直接开车到托宾C&D公司 |
[26:36] | and, before I could say “vice grip,” | 我还没来得及说出 “虎钳夹口”呢 |
[26:37] | the senior foreman gave me every grip in the house. | 那高级工头便把他们 那里所有的钳子都给我了 |
[26:40] | Bad news, though. No matches. | 但坏消息是 没有一件是吻合的 |
[26:41] | Ah! One more vice grip, compliments of the Tobin/Claddon household. | 再给你来一把 克莱顿家“免费赠送” |
[27:11] | Aw… | |
[27:12] | – teeth aren’t even the same size. – No. | 齿痕根本不是一个尺码的 对 |
[27:16] | And we’re out of vice grips. | 现在也没有钳子来检查了 |
[27:18] | We’re out of luck. | 我们没运气 |
[27:19] | Let’s unwrap the Beemer. | 那就只能调查 “宝马”了 |
[27:23] | You know, when I was 16, I begged my mom for a car. | 我16岁时,曾经求 我妈妈给我买一辆车子 |
[27:28] | Swore she’d come through. | 我妈妈 答应我一定会出钱 |
[27:30] | What happened? | 结果呢? 她给我买了 大英百科全书 |
[27:30] | Encyclopaedia Britannica. | 结果呢? 她给我买了 大英百科全书 |
[27:32] | (chuckling) | |
[27:34] | All 24 volumes. | 所有24卷都买了 |
[27:35] | Still own them. Still use them. | 现在还在我家 我也还在看 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:41] | Mechanic found the bomb next to the engine mount– | 那技工是在 引擎架旁边发现了炸弹的 |
[27:44] | closest point to the driver. | 那是最靠近驾驶人之处 |
[27:46] | Bomb was on a delay. | 炸弹有延时 |
[27:47] | Clock with a ticking second hand, | 定时器上面有根分针 |
[27:49] | and a nail driven into “12.” | “12”那点有个钉子钉入 |
[27:53] | That means the bomb was triggered | 就是说炸弹开始触发… |
[27:55] | 60 seconds before detonation– one rotation of the second hand. | 会提前爆炸60秒… 分针刚好转了一圈 |
[27:58] | Question is, what started the clock? | 问题是,什么动作会 触发定时器运转呢? |
[28:03] | Something Marcie Tobin touched inside the car? | 是玛茜在车内 触碰的什么东西吗? |
[28:16] | ^Ignition, door locks, | 打火,车门锁 |
[28:19] | window, radio, A/C… | 窗户,收音机,空调… |
[28:21] | turning signals, | 方向灯 |
[28:23] | hazard lights… | 危险信号灯… |
[28:24] | Yeah, but we’re only dealing with a 60-second time frame. | 没错,但我们 要注意要只有60秒时限 |
[28:27] | Okay, she pulls into the lot, | 对,她先开车进停车场 |
[28:29] | she gets out of the car, and she asks for help. | 下车,找人帮忙 |
[28:32] | Mechanic offers to take a look. | 技工过来看车 |
[28:34] | So, she pops the hood for him. | 然后她帮 他打开了发动机罩 |
[28:38] | Hood release. | 发动机罩打开 |
[28:42] | Whoa. | |
[28:44] | The latch has been blown apart. | 门插梢被炸开了 |
[28:45] | Which means the hood was down when the bomb was detonated. | 这么说发动机罩在 炸弹爆炸时应该是盖着的 |
[28:52] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[28:54] | The mechanic saw the bomb. | 技工可是看到了炸弹 |
[28:57] | X-ray vision? | 他有透视眼? |
[28:58] | Okay, maybe he took one look at it, and he slammed the hood. | 也许他匆忙看了一眼 便把车盖砰地关上 |
[29:01] | Sara, if you found a bomb in your car | 莎拉,如果是 你发现在车子中有炸弹 |
[29:04] | would you close the hood? | 你还会去先打下车盖吗? |
[29:06] | No, I would back away fast. | 不会,我会马上走 也许… 车盖是自己掉下去的? |
[29:08] | Um… maybe the hood dropped? | |
[29:10] | No way. | 不可能 |
[29:11] | BMW has built-in hood shocks. | 宝马车有内建的车盖卡口 |
[29:15] | Liar, liar, car on fire. | “所谓爆炸,都是谎话” |
[29:19] | (loud rock ‘n’ roll playing) | |
[29:40] | (music stops) | |
[29:46] | I could have been a rock star. | 我大有 可能成为摇滚巨星哦 |
[29:49] | There’s still time, Greg. | 格雷格 现在转行还来得及 |
[29:52] | Tell us about the foreign substance | 快说说我们在死者伤口处 |
[29:54] | we found in the vic’s wound track. | 发现的杂质的检验结果 |
[29:55] | Uh… well, I like to rub it all over a lady’s body. | 要是有女孩想我往她 身上涂抹那些我会很喜欢… |
[30:01] | Even better… | 最好… |
[30:05] | ^I, uh… | 就是… |
[30:07] | ^Iike it when she rubs it all over me. | 她帮我涂抹啦 |
[30:10] | And it’s also used as a stool softener. | 那东西也常被用 作大便软化剂 |
[30:13] | It’s also the only open lead in our case. Spit it out, Greg. | 那东西还是我们案子现在 唯一的线索老实说吧,格雷格 |
[30:16] | Mineral oil. | 矿物油 |
[30:18] | GRlSSOM: Possibly used as a preservative | 极有可能是用作… |
[30:20] | to prevent rusting of high-carbon steel. | …高碳钢的防锈剂 |
[30:22] | Like the blades of knives. | 比如说刀锋 |
[30:24] | Old knives. New ones are made from stainless steel. | 是老式的刀,新式的刀子 都是用不锈钢来整的了 |
[30:27] | I’m like a sponge. | 我就好比一块海绵 |
[30:29] | I just absorb information. | 专门吸收信息 |
[30:30] | I thought that was my line. | 我还以为这 句对白该由我说呢 |
[30:32] | Yeah, and I absorbed it. | 没错,但被我吸收了 |
[30:34] | Okay, so… | 好吧,那… |
[30:35] | (clears throat) | |
[30:36] | knives, screwdriver, ice pick, letter opener. | 刀,螺丝起子 冰锥,开信刀 |
[30:39] | We’re looking for a weapon with a splash of mineral oil. | 我们要找的总之 就是溅有矿物油的凶器 |
[30:41] | I’ll grab the A.L.S. | 我去拿交替光源 |
[30:44] | An A.L.S. for mineral oil? | 用交替光源来找矿物油? |
[30:46] | Mineral oil fluoresces at 525 nanometres when filtered through a | 矿物油在用KV590过滤时 会发出525毫微米的萤光 |
[30:51] | A little more absorbing, a little less rock ‘n’ roll. | 多吸收点知识 少玩点摇滚 |
[30:59] | (dog barking) | |
[31:05] | (machine humming) | |
[31:36] | Now what? | 现在怎样? |
[31:38] | (meowing) | |
[31:43] | I thought Animal Control rounded up all the cats. | 我还以为动物控制 中心把所有的猫都抓走了呢 |
[31:46] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[31:49] | Following the evidence. | 跟踪我们的证据 |
[31:53] | …three and four and… | …3啊4啊… |
[31:56] | (meows) | |
[31:58] | Wait. Rascal. | 等等,拉斯科 |
[32:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:02] | (Rascal meows) | |
[32:03] | How’d you get out? | 你怎么出来了? |
[32:05] | Hi, girls. | 嗨,小朋友 |
[32:06] | Say hi, Rascal. | 拉斯科 跟人打招呼 |
[32:07] | WlLLOWS: Hi, Rascal. | 嗨,拉斯科 |
[32:11] | Excuse me, uh… may I hold your cat? | 对不起… 能把你们的猫给我抱抱吗? |
[32:15] | No. He doesn’t like you. | 不行,他不喜欢你 |
[32:19] | Girls, dinner. | 孩子们,吃饭了 |
[32:21] | Can’t she see we’re playing? | 她没看到 我们在玩着吗? |
[32:23] | Just ignore her. | 别管她 |
[32:25] | MRS. TRENT: Girls. | 孩子们 |
[32:26] | I see you’ve met Rascal. | 你们见过拉斯科了 |
[32:28] | Mrs. Trent, I noticed this cat has a sore on its leg. | 特伦特太太 你的猫腿上似乎受了伤 |
[32:31] | I’d be happy to swab it for you. | 我帮你采集点 血样回去检验一下吧 |
[32:33] | Might need medical attention. No. | 可能需要进一步医疗 不用了 |
[32:35] | I don’t think that that’s really necessary. | 我觉得没什么必要 |
[32:37] | It’s just a cut; it’ll heal. | 只是被割伤了一点 很快会好的 |
[32:38] | But, I mean, for your daughter’s sake, wouldn’t you rather be safe | 我是为您女儿着想 保险点不更好吗? |
[32:41] | I think it’s time to go inside. | 我们该进去了吧 |
[32:44] | Uh… Jessica… ^I-l think he might have a point. | 杰茜卡… 他可能说得对哦 |
[32:51] | I want her to do it. | 我要她来 |
[32:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | Rascal. | 拉斯科 |
[33:07] | (Rascal meows) | |
[33:09] | All righty. | 好了 |
[33:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:14] | MRS. TRENT: Okay, girls, go wash up. | 好了,孩子们,去洗手 |
[33:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:19] | Kids these days, they just don’t listen. | 现在的孩子啊 都不听话了 |
[33:22] | Two against one. | 还二打你一呢 |
[33:26] | Thank you. See you later. | 谢谢 再见 |
[33:29] | One thing about my mother– | 关于我母亲… |
[33:30] | even though she was deaf, she was always the boss. | 她虽然聋 但一切都是她话事 |
[33:34] | Huh. Well… | 是吗… |
[33:36] | single mom… | 单身母亲… |
[33:37] | juggling a job, a boyfriend. | 有时只能骗点工作 也要找找情郎 |
[33:38] | It’s just easier to say yes than no. | 对此也只能同意居多了 |
[33:40] | And then, eventually, they just stop asking for permission. | 最后她们见你同意多了 也就不理会你允不允许了 |
[33:43] | You want to tell me why I swabbed their cat? | 现在可以告诉我 为何要取那只猫的血样了吗? |
[33:47] | That cat has an open sore and a missing patch of fur– | 那猫伤口外露 少了撮毛… |
[33:49] | both indicative of possible staph infection. | 都显示它有可能 是受了葡萄状球菌感染 |
[33:51] | And we know that our victim had a staph infection. | 死者也受 葡萄状球菌感染 |
[33:56] | Staphylococcus bacteria | 葡萄状球菌… |
[33:57] | can jump the species barrier– | 可以突破物种限制… 在人和动物之间传播 |
[34:00] | be passed from human to animal. | |
[34:03] | I wasn’t thinking; I was reacting, you know? | 我当时根本没多想 完全是自然反应 |
[34:06] | No harm, no foul. | 没有见血就不算犯规 没有指纹 要再来吗? |
[34:07] | STOKES: No prints. Come again? | 没有见血就不算犯规 没有指纹 要再来吗? |
[34:09] | Well, if you were pawing all over the hood | 如果说你 曾经触碰过车盖… |
[34:12] | then your prints should be on it. | 那你的指纹 应该会在上面的 |
[34:13] | And they’re not. | 但现在没有 |
[34:15] | I wear gloves. | 我经常戴手套的 |
[34:16] | You’re not wearing them now. | 你现在没戴 大多数时候 我是有戴的 |
[34:18] | I wear them most of the time. | |
[34:20] | Mind if we take a look around the garage? | 我们周围 看看你不介意吧? |
[34:22] | Knock yourselves out. | 请便 |
[34:24] | (electric tool whirring) | |
[34:30] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想 是不是也是我所想? |
[34:32] | Mechanics use vice grips? | 汽车修理工 也会用到虎钳 |
[34:37] | – You got any clay? – No. | 有没有带黏土? 没有 |
[34:39] | Well… we can’t just take the tool without a warrant. | 我们没有搜查令 是不能随便带工具前来的 |
[34:48] | But… | 不过… |
[34:51] | we can improvise. | 我们却可以 临时找东西代替 |
[34:55] | Trash is trash. | 垃圾就是垃圾嘛 |
[34:57] | Cheese. Nice. | 干酪?不错 |
[35:02] | I’ll compare this with our case tool mark. | 我就拿它来跟我们 案中的工具痕迹对比 |
[35:09] | You guys having fun? | 你们好像很开心? |
[35:12] | A blast. | 简直是意外惊喜 |
[35:13] | Hey, man… | 老友… |
[35:14] | These yours? | 这些东西是你的吗? |
[35:16] | Don’t use vice grips– pipe wrench has a | 我们不用虎钳的… 管扳手手感比较适合 |
[35:18] | Must belong to one of my mechanics. | 可能是我那些同事的吧 |
[35:21] | Prints. | 指纹 |
[35:22] | Boy, you just have an answer for everything, don’t you? | 伙计 你似乎什么都能解释过去? |
[35:25] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 应该是吧 |
[35:52] | Striae are identical. | 上面那些 细沟条纹证实了 |
[35:54] | Auto Body vice grip was definitely used to tighten the end cap. | 绝对是用修车 用虎钳上紧三通阀的 |
[35:57] | Mechanic’s prints on file? | 那技工有没有 指纹纪录? |
[35:59] | Marcus Remmick. Arrested for fraud in 1994. | 马库斯.伦米克 1994年因诈骗罪名被捕 |
[36:03] | He was selling used parts as new. | 当时他将用过的 部件当成新的来卖 |
[36:04] | Prints are in AFlS, but they don’t match the vice grip. | 自动指纹识别系统纪录 但其指纹却和虎钳上的不符 |
[36:07] | And, in fact, AFlS drew a blank. | 实际上,自动指纹识 别系统识别不出这个指纹 |
[36:09] | Hmm. Then what are you running? | 那你在检索什么? |
[36:11] | I’m running a Tobin C & D database. | 我在检索托宾C&D 公司的指纹数据库 |
[36:13] | Shot in the dark. | 碰运气? |
[36:14] | (beeps) | |
[36:20] | (beeping) Even a shot in the dark hits sometimes. | 即使是碰运气 有时也是会有所获的 |
[36:25] | MARClE: Why would l put a bomb in my car? | 我为什么要在 自己的车子上放炸弹呢? |
[36:28] | SlDLE: Not only did you put a bomb in your car– | 车上的炸弹 不仅是你放进去的… |
[36:29] | you made it yourself. | 还是你自己造的 |
[36:31] | Why would I do that? | 我为何要这么做? |
[36:33] | BRASS: The business registration shows that you own 25% of your father’s company. | 商业登记纪录显示 你拥有汝父公司25%的股份 |
[36:35] | So Nevada’s a community property state– you divorce Johnny, | 根据内华达州的 夫妻共有财产法律… 一旦你跟乔纳森离婚 |
[36:39] | he becomes part-owner of Tobin Construction. | 他就可以成为 托宾公司股东之一 |
[36:41] | That wouldn’t sit too well with Dad, would it? | 这样的话你父亲 会坐立不安吧? |
[36:44] | SlDLE: But if Johnny goes down for attempted murder, he goes to jail | 但如果乔纳森因谋杀未遂被抓 他就去坐大牢… |
[36:46] | and you get to keep everything, because a criminal can’t benefit from his own malfeasance. | 而你的股份就一分不用出让了 因为罪犯如因不法行为祈求获得 的 |
[36:51] | This is absurd. | 真是荒唐 |
[36:53] | And, for your information, | 只是想知会知会你 |
[36:56] | your mechanic friend ^Iawyered up. | 你那技工朋友已经 开始找律师辩护了 |
[36:58] | Guys with records roll fast. | 有前科的人嘛 还是行动迅速点的 |
[36:59] | – He’s not my friend. – STOKES: Really? | 他才不是我的朋友 是吗? |
[37:01] | Because we found your prints on a tool at the body shop. | 但我们在他那汽车修理厂 发现其中一样工具上有你指纹 |
[37:05] | It was the same tool we know was used to make the pipe bomb. | 那工具就我们所知跟制造 导管炸弹的工具是同种类型 |
[37:11] | (quietly): Sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[37:18] | SlDLE: You and Marcus tag-teamed us. | 你跟马库斯合伙耍了我们 |
[37:20] | You never popped the hood; he never shut it– it was latched. | 你们根本就没打开过发动机盖 他也没关上车盖… 根本那车盖就没开过 |
[37:22] | Fortunately for you, you only worked Thursday nights | 你这计划有一对你来说万幸之处 那就是你只用在星期四晚上工作 |
[37:25] | because your little plan took a lot of extra time and effort, hmm? | 计划本来就要花很长 时间和功夫准备的,不是吗? |
[37:27] | You snagged a stick of dynamite out of Johnny’s SUV, | 你从乔纳森的越野 车中偷取了一份炸药 |
[37:31] | took an end cap out of inventory, | 又从存货中拿了 一个三通阀 |
[37:33] | knowing we’d trace it back to Johnny if we | 因为你知道 我们如果发现这些 就会找乔纳森的麻烦 |
[37:35] | And then, at the body shop, you put it all together. | 随后,你在 汽车修理厂装配了这些组件 |
[37:42] | So what if I made a bomb? | 就算我弄了炸弹又怎样? |
[37:44] | That’s not a crime. | 也不算犯罪吧 |
[37:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:46] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[37:54] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[37:58] | MARClE: 60 seconds. | 60秒 |
[38:10] | BRASS: You used to own a ’92 Volvo. | 你以前有过 一辆92年款“沃尔沃” |
[38:11] | I ran your credit card. | 我查过你的信用卡 |
[38:12] | You owe $20,000 in auto repairs. | 你汽车维修用了2万 |
[38:14] | Your dad kicked in $30,000. | 后来你 爸爸还给你填了3万 |
[38:16] | I ran his credit card, too. | 我知道这是因为 我也查过他的信用卡纪录 |
[38:17] | That’s 50 g’s for a leaky transmission. | 一共花了5万 来修理发动机漏油 |
[38:20] | STOKES: You needed Marcus’ help to wire the bomb | 你要马库斯 帮忙给炸药安装电路 |
[38:23] | and substantiate your story. | 也要他帮你圆谎 |
[38:25] | So the two of you paid him $50,000 for services rendered. | 所以你跟你父亲 联合付给了他五万元 好让他帮你们做出好戏 |
[38:29] | Look, I’m fine, and my husband is fine, | 我现在没事 我丈夫也没事 |
[38:33] | and it was my car that exploded, | 爆炸的是我的车 |
[38:34] | so does this… really need to go any further? | 有必要… 再这么深究下去吗? |
[38:39] | BRASS: Ma’am, you and your father | 小姐啊,你跟你父亲… |
[38:41] | conspired to frame your husband for attempted murder. | 现在是联手想陷害 你丈夫意图谋杀罪名啊 |
[38:44] | STOKES: So you’re both ^Iooking at, what, uh… | 你们俩 想他坐上多久… |
[38:48] | 20-plus. | 20年以上? |
[38:50] | Oh, and Johnny’s getting a promotion. | 看来乔纳森会升职了 |
[39:04] | GirI’s cat… | 那俩女孩的猫… |
[39:06] | positive for staphylococcus. | 的确是受到了 葡萄状球菌感染 |
[39:09] | You know, I spoke with Janet Trent. | 我跟珍妮特.特伦特谈过 |
[39:11] | She and her daughters are all healthy. | 她跟她女儿都很健康 |
[39:13] | Could their cat have been infected by Mrs. Elliot? | 她们的猫会不会是 被伊犁娅特太太感染的? |
[39:18] | Could Rascal have been her cat at one | 拉斯科会不会 曾经是她的猫呢? |
[39:22] | What, and she… | 然后,她… |
[39:24] | – gave it to the girls? – No. | 将那只猫给了那俩女孩? 不会 |
[39:26] | So if it was hers, and she… | 如果猫曾是她的,而她… |
[39:28] | didn’t give it away… | 又没有把它给人… |
[39:30] | Maybe someone in the Trent house adopted it. | 也许是特伦特家其中 一个将它收养来的 |
[40:28] | We know that Mrs. Elliot was killed by this pen. | 我们知道伊犁娅特太太 是被这支笔杀死的 |
[40:31] | Can one of you tell me what happened? | 你们俩可不可以告诉 我听到底发生了什么事? |
[40:37] | Girls, do you understand what Ms. Willows is asking you? | 孩子们,你们明白 韦洛丝小姐是在问你们话吗? |
[40:47] | – I’ll tell. – No. You promised. | 我说吧 不行,你承诺过的 |
[40:49] | WlLLOWS: Jessica, in this room, the only promise you make | 杰茜卡,在这间房间里面 你们唯一可承诺的 |
[40:54] | is to tell the truth. | 便是说出实话 |
[40:56] | She didn’t mean to do it. | 她并不是有意的 |
[40:57] | I’m sure she didn’t. | 我肯定她不想的 |
[41:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[41:03] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[41:12] | What did your mother do? | 你妈妈干了什么? |
[41:14] | Mrs. Elliot should have just given us the cat. | 伊犁娅特太太不该 拒绝给我们那只猫的 |
[41:19] | He’s always at our house. | 它老来呆在我们家 |
[41:20] | Rascal likes it there. | 拉斯科喜欢我们那里 |
[41:22] | I don’t give them away. | 我不会把猫给别人的 |
[41:24] | – Look, then I’ll pay you for him. – I’m sorry. | 我出钱买吧 对不起 |
[41:26] | Every child should have a cat, | 孩子是该养猫 |
[41:28] | but these are mine. | 但这些猫属于我 |
[41:29] | – Just give me… Girls, take the cat and run. – Oh! | 给我吧…孩子 快把猫抱走-噢! |
[41:31] | Go! Go! | 快走!走! |
[41:33] | ELLlOT (crying): No! Please… no! | 不!求求你…不要! |
[41:35] | So then we ran, and that’s when we heard the old lady scream. | 然后我们跑开了 后来听到了那老婆婆惨叫 |
[41:42] | Jackie? | 杰姬? |
[41:45] | Girls, do you… | 孩子们,你们… |
[41:46] | know about fingerprints? | 知道什么是指纹吗? |
[41:51] | When you… touch something– | 当你们… 触碰某样东西… |
[41:54] | ^Iike this floaty pen, for instance– | 比如说这支笔吧… |
[41:57] | you leave behind an invisible mark | 在上面会留有 看不间的痕迹… |
[42:01] | that’s special– that’s yours. | 那些痕迹很 特别…只属于你 |
[42:06] | I have a way to… | 我有办法… |
[42:08] | see these invisible marks. | 看到这些人眼 看不见的痕迹 |
[42:12] | And we found these fingerprints on the pen. | 我们在这支笔 上面就找到了些指纹 |
[42:18] | And they don’t belong to an adult. | 但却不是成人的 |
[42:29] | They’re not mine. | 不是我的 |
[42:32] | Tattletales burn in hell. | 告密的人会在 地狱里面被烈火焚烧的 |
[42:38] | The old lady should have just given me the cat. | 那老太婆早就该把猫给我 |
[42:43] | I lied before. | 我以前说的是谎话 |
[42:45] | She wasn’t nice. | 她一点都不好人 |
[42:48] | She was mean. | 她残忍的很 |
[42:50] | My mom said we can keep him. Please? | 我妈妈说可以养它 求求你嘛 |
[42:53] | These are my babies. I don’t give them away. | 这些猫可是我的子孙宝贝 我不会给别人的 |
[42:56] | But you have so many. | 但你都有那么多了 |
[42:57] | We don’t have even one. | 我们连一只都没有 |
[42:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:04] | Run, Jackie! | 杰姬,快跑! |
[43:08] | – I’ll tell your mother! – You won’t! | 我告诉你们的妈妈! 你不会的! |
[43:33] | Did you know? | 你本来知道这事吗? |
[43:34] | I told the girls that they could have a cat | 我跟她们说,只要 伊犁娅特太太肯给她们一只 |
[43:37] | if Mrs. Elliot gave them one. | 她们就可以养 |
[43:41] | I knew she never would. | 但我知道她不会给的 |
[43:45] | That’s why I made the promise. | 所以我才给她们这承诺 |
[43:47] | JESSlCA: No, I need Mommy. | 不,我要妈妈 |
[43:50] | (crying): Mommy. I want my mommy! | 妈妈,我要妈妈! |
[43:54] | No! Jessica! | 不!杰茜卡! |
[43:56] | Please… | 求求你… |
[44:00] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[44:01] | Captioning sponsored by PARAMOUNT PlCTURES | [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |