时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | What are you waiting for? Call it! | 你还等什么?快鸣哨! |
[00:30] | Come on, come on. Coming through. | 快让开 |
[00:37] | Let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[00:40] | Okay, you’re out. | 好了,你出局吧 |
[00:42] | Myles will move in from the second line. | 让迈尔斯 顶替你打中场 不行,我要继续上场 |
[00:44] | Forget about Myles. I’m going back in. | |
[00:45] | Stitch me. | 快给我逢针 |
[00:46] | Terry, will you relax? | 特里,放松点 |
[00:47] | It’s a weekend league. It’s not the NHL. | 这只是周末联赛 不是全国联赛 |
[00:50] | It is to me. | 对我来说是 |
[00:51] | You’re not 100%. | 你并不处于100%状态 |
[00:52] | What are you, a doctor or a coach? Do me a favour– stitch. | 你是大夫还是教练? 快帮我逢针 |
[01:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:43] | All right, get up. | 好了,起来 |
[01:46] | Come on, fellas, Back off. | 好了,快往后退 |
[01:49] | Everybody back. Hey, Jackson! | 大家退后.嘿,杰克逊! |
[01:52] | Come over here! | 快过来! |
[01:54] | He’s hurt bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[01:56] | Get the doc. | 快叫医生 |
[02:04] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪儿? |
[02:05] | On the bench. He was moved there | 在长椅上 |
[02:06] | after he collapsed in front of the net. | 他在门前摔倒后 被搬到那儿的 |
[02:10] | Apparently, uh… | 显然… 他是被撞飞起来 |
[02:10] | the guy was responsive enough | 显然… 他是被撞飞起来 |
[02:12] | to be helped off the ice. | 然后摔到冰面上 他才死了几分钟 |
[02:14] | He died a few minutes later. | |
[02:32] | This looks fresh. Well, according | 伤口还是新的 |
[02:34] | to the on-site doctor, he took one across the cheek | 根据队医的报告 第二节刚开始… |
[02:37] | earlier in the second period. | 他的脸就被划破了 |
[02:41] | Well, I guess this must be from the third | 我想,这一定是 第三节时留下的 似乎对方球员把 他“照顾”得很好 |
[02:43] | Looks like that other team worked him over | |
[02:46] | Hockey — rough game. | 冰球,野蛮运动 |
[02:49] | Yeah. It’s murder. | 是的,这是谋杀 |
[03:24] | GRlSSOM: Two minutes for elbowing. | 两分钟时被肘推 |
[03:26] | Four minutes for high-sticking. | 4分钟时受伤 |
[03:29] | Ten minutes, unsportsmanlike conduct. | 10分钟时,被故意侵犯 |
[03:31] | Boys will be boys. | 男孩就是男孩 |
[03:32] | Yeah. Sounds like these boys went to a fight | 是的.这些人 就好像是来打架 |
[03:35] | and a hockey game broke out. | 而不是来比赛的 |
[03:36] | You just don’t like sports. | 你并不喜欢运动 |
[03:37] | That’s not true. I’ve been a baseball fan my whole life. | 不对. 我一直是个棒球迷 |
[03:40] | Baseball. Well, that figures– all those stats. | 棒球.也是,老少闲宜 |
[03:43] | It’s a beautiful game. | 那是很美的运动 |
[03:44] | Since when are you interested in beauty? | 你是从何时开始 对美感兴趣的? |
[03:46] | Since I met you. | 遇见你那时 |
[03:49] | So, we’ll start at the opposite goal, | 我们从球门开始 |
[03:51] | work our way across the blue line to centre ice. | 经过蓝线一直 到中央开球处 |
[03:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:23] | It’s not much to go on. | 没什么可查的了 |
[05:24] | Maybe we should be ^Iooking off the ice. | 也许我们该到别处看看 |
[05:37] | So, why did you move the body? | 你为何要移动尸体? |
[05:38] | You ever tried treating someone on the ice, wearing just | 你试过穿着普通鞋 在冰上给别人治 |
[05:43] | Then Mr. Rivers was still breathing? | 当时李维斯先生 还有呼吸吗? |
[05:45] | When I brought him back to the bench, yes. | 当我把他扛到 长凳上时,是的 |
[05:47] | Then I performed CPR, and he didn’t respond. | 然后我对他进行心肺复苏术 但他没任何反应 |
[05:50] | Did you also do the stitch work? | 你是否还给他逢过针? |
[05:53] | I’m the on-site doctor for this facility. | 我是随行队医 |
[05:55] | The stitches held, and I advised Terry | 针是我逢的 我也建议过特里… |
[05:57] | not to go back on the ice. | 不要回到场上 |
[05:59] | So, if he’d listened, he’d still be alive. | 若他听进去的话 他就不会死 |
[06:06] | What do these guys play for? | 他们比赛是为了什么? |
[06:08] | A little money? | 一点钱? |
[06:10] | ^Imitation Stanley Cup? | 还是仿造的“斯坦利杯”? [北美冰球联赛奖杯] |
[06:12] | We play for the pride of it. | 我们是为它的自豪而比赛 |
[06:15] | And the joy of kicking ass. | 还有打架的乐趣 |
[06:18] | You are…? | 你是…? |
[06:19] | Tommy Sconzo. | 汤米.斯康索 |
[06:21] | Right wing, first line. | 右翼,前锋 |
[06:22] | Hitting’s part of the game. | 比赛中的冲撞角色 |
[06:25] | Take away the physical aspect, you got figure skating — | 没有强壮的体格 你就只能“上演”… |
[06:27] | guys out there doing triple lutzes. | 转身三周跳的 花样滑冰 |
[06:29] | Is that how you lost the, uh…? | 你就是那样 没了那个…? |
[06:32] | The sit spin? | “花样旋转”吗? |
[06:34] | Second period, number nine. The guy’s a | 第二节,九号. 那家伙简直是“飞天小女警” |
[06:35] | Which means? He gave me a high stick to the mouth. | 意思是? 他“赏”了一拳给我的嘴 |
[06:39] | That’s why my guys crashed the goalie. | 因此我的人才 去冲撞守门员 |
[06:40] | An eye for an eye, you know? | 一报还一报 |
[06:42] | Is that why your guy ended up dead? | 因此你的队友死了? |
[06:47] | What can I tell you, lady? | 怎么说呢,小姐? |
[06:48] | It all happened so fast, you know? | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[06:52] | Usually does. | 通常都这样 |
[06:58] | “There are three things in life | 生活中有三样东西 |
[07:01] | “that people like to stare at — | 是人们喜欢凝视的 |
[07:03] | a rippling stream, a fire in a fireplace | 涟漪的溪流,壁炉里的火 |
[07:06] | and a Zamboni going round and round.” | 还有旋转不息的磨冰机 |
[07:08] | Charlie Brown. | 查理.布朗 |
[07:10] | I love a Zamboni. | 我喜欢磨冰机 |
[07:11] | We all do. | 我们都喜欢 |
[07:48] | The thing I love about Zambonis | 我喜欢磨冰机的 一点就是… |
[07:50] | is they pick up everything. | 所有东西都会 被它们捡起来 |
[07:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:56] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[07:57] | I’m afraid the other part of this tooth might be in there. | 这颗牙的另一部分 恐怕就在那里面 |
[08:03] | Time to combine Foyer’s Law of Conduction | 是时候结合福耶的 传导定律… |
[08:06] | with Newton’s Law of Cooling. | 以及牛顿的冷却定律了 |
[08:08] | Pile of ice measures nine feet | 这堆雪厚9英尺… |
[08:11] | by five feet… | 宽5英尺 |
[08:14] | by… | 还有… |
[08:18] | nine feet. | 9英尺 |
[08:19] | Without the calculus, I’d estimate… | 不用通过微积分 我估计… |
[08:23] | 100 cubic feet. | 这有100立方英尺 |
[08:25] | Current temperature, one degree Celsius. | 当前温度,1摄氏度 |
[08:28] | The heaters max out at 90 degrees, | 加热器最高温度 达90摄氏度 |
[08:30] | but the variables are constantly changing. | 但变量总在改变 |
[08:32] | Let’s ballpark it. | 那我们就大致估算 |
[08:34] | I don’t know, 50-cubic-foot melt per hour, if we’re lucky? | 若幸运的话 每小时能融化50立方英尺 |
[08:37] | 120 minutes for a tooth… | 120分钟就为了 找一颗牙齿 |
[08:39] | the whole tooth… | 整颗牙齿 |
[08:41] | and nothing but the tooth. | 只为了一颗牙 |
[08:53] | Whoo! There’s a winner. | 又有人赢了 |
[08:55] | Easy come, easy go. | 来得快,去得也快 |
[08:59] | ^If I should die this very moment | 若我死在这一刻 |
[09:04] | I wouldn’t fear | 我不会畏惧 |
[09:08] | For I’ve never known completeness | 因我完全不知道 |
[09:13] | Like being here | 就像来到这里 |
[09:20] | Wrapped in the warmth of you | 被拥在你温柔的怀里 |
[09:24] | Loving every breath of you | 我喜欢你每一个呼吸 |
[09:30] | Still my heart this moment | 此刻,我的心 |
[09:35] | Oh, it might burst | 像脱缰的野马 |
[09:40] | Could we stay right here | 我们能否呆在这里? |
[09:44] | To the end of time | 直到时间终结 |
[09:47] | Till the earth stops turning? | 直到地球停止转动 |
[09:50] | Lockwood, Homicide. | 杀人案件 |
[09:52] | DFO’s in the back. | 死者在后台 |
[09:54] | Lead the way. | 请带路 |
[09:56] | …seas run dry | 海枯石烂 |
[10:01] | I’ve found the one | 我已找到心中所属 我一直在等待 |
[10:07] | I have waited for | |
[10:15] | All this time… | 这一刻 |
[10:17] | Stan Grevey, 35. | 斯坦.格里维,35岁 |
[10:18] | Backup sax player. | 候补的萨克斯乐手 |
[10:20] | One of the waitresses found him. | 是其中一个侍者发现的 |
[10:28] | Tiny scrubbing bubbles. | 轻微的擦洗泡沫 |
[10:30] | BROWN: Yeah, after somebody | 是的,一定是有人… |
[10:33] | wiped them down. | 把它们擦掉了 |
[10:34] | Paramedics? | 是医护人员吗? |
[10:36] | Nope. Just pronounced, that’s it. | 不,他们只宣告 他已死亡,就这样 |
[10:38] | Just pronounced? | 只是宣告死亡? |
[10:40] | Had an interesting diet. | “口味”真特别 |
[10:43] | Cowhide. | 牛皮 |
[10:50] | He tied himself off. | 他绑过自己 |
[10:52] | Yup. | 是的 |
[10:53] | All the signs | 所有迹象表明 |
[10:54] | of an OD… | 一个吸食 过量毒品的人… |
[10:56] | without any of the paraphernalia. | 却没带任何随身用具 |
[10:58] | Your waitress say anything about a needle, | 那侍者是否 说过有针筒 |
[11:01] | butane torch, that sort of thing? | 或者丁烷 注射器这种东西? |
[11:03] | No, not a word. | 没有说 她只说,他让她想起了柯璀 [伟大的萨克斯演奏家] |
[11:04] | Just said he reminded her of Coltrane. | 她只说,他让她想起了柯璀 [伟大的萨克斯演奏家] |
[11:07] | Coltrane, huh? | 柯璀? |
[11:10] | See if I can get this back to Greggo at the lab. | 把这个拿回去 给格雷格 |
[11:14] | He could tell us what we’re dealing with. | 他也许能告诉 我们这是什么 |
[11:17] | Two coasters, one glass? | 两个杯垫 一个杯子? |
[11:22] | What do you think? Our guy was having a | 你认为如何? 他与女侍者玩过一会儿? |
[11:24] | She was just coming on shift. She came through me. | 她刚来换班 我已经问过她了 |
[11:27] | Well, somebody was here… | 有人来过 |
[11:29] | grabbed the stuff, | 把东西拿走 |
[11:31] | took their glass. | 还带走了酒杯 |
[11:40] | Forgot this on the way out. | 出去时把这个落下了 |
[11:47] | Safe bet the contact wasn’t his. | 这隐形眼镜绝对 不是他的 |
[11:50] | Hey, how’s he doing? Whoa, whoa… | 嘿,他怎么样了? |
[11:53] | Miss, you can’t come in here. Why not? | 小姐,你不能进来 为什么? |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, he’s dead. | 对不起,他死了 |
[11:56] | He’s dead? What are you talking about? | 他死了?你在说什么? 他们跟我说他不舒服 |
[11:58] | They told me he wasn’t feeling well. | |
[11:59] | He was backing me up an hour ago. | 一小时前他 还替我上场的 |
[12:01] | What happened to him? Miss… | 他到底怎么了? 小姐… |
[12:03] | Why don’t we step outside for a minute? | 我们先到外面去 |
[12:16] | What took you so long? | 为何那么久? |
[12:18] | I was watching ice melt. | 我在看冰块融化 |
[12:20] | Tox screen came up empty | 除了奎宁化合物之外 |
[12:21] | except for quinine. | 没找到总氧化剂 |
[12:22] | Must have had malaria in the past six months. | 过去6个月 一定是患了疟疾 |
[12:26] | Either that or he’s a big gin and tonic drinker. | 否则他就是 喝滋补酒过多 |
[12:29] | I’ve ordered up his medical records. | 我已要求 查看他的病历 |
[12:31] | ^If I was this guy, | 若我是他的话… |
[12:32] | I’d have been pop ping pain pills. | 肯定一直在服用止痛药 |
[12:34] | Hairline fracture of the ulna, | 尺骨都有极小的碎裂 |
[12:36] | bruised kidney, | 肾部有淤伤 |
[12:37] | ten stitches off the orbital bone, | 眼窝骨上逢了10针 |
[12:39] | fractured nasal bone, all recent. | 鼻梁骨断裂 全是新伤 |
[12:42] | Healed rib fractures. | 肋骨骨折刚被治好 |
[12:43] | He should have worn a cage. | 他应该戴上牙套 |
[12:50] | I bet he was proud of every | 他一定对这最后的伤疤 |
[12:52] | ^Iast battle scar. | 感到非常自豪 |
[12:54] | What is it about organized sports? | 这不是有 组织的运动吗? |
[12:56] | Well, organized sports | 有组织的运动 |
[12:57] | is the paradigmatic model of a just society. | 只是公平 社会的一个范例 |
[12:59] | Everyone knows the same language. | 大家都知道 同样的方式 |
[13:01] | Everyone knows the rules. | 也都知道规矩 |
[13:01] | And there’s a specific punishment handed out | 若有人想作弊 |
[13:04] | the moment someone tries to cheat. | 就要受到特别的处罚 |
[13:06] | It’s instant morality. | 这是直接道德 |
[13:07] | So, uh… what did this guy do in real life? | 那么 死者到底是干哪行的? |
[13:11] | Stockbroker. | 股票经纪人 |
[13:13] | Competition junky. | 生存竞争 |
[13:14] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗? |
[13:16] | Not me. Not anymore. | 不,我不再是了 |
[13:17] | No? | 真的? 那你是如何成为 首席验尸官的? |
[13:18] | How’d you get to be chief medical examiner? | 真的? 那你是如何成为 首席验尸官的? |
[13:20] | Look, we’re all carrying | 我们在后现代社会里… |
[13:22] | prehistoric genes in a post-modern world. | 都带有以前的 遗传基因 |
[13:24] | We get our meat from the grocery store | 但我们是 从商店里买肉 |
[13:26] | instead of with a club or a knife. | 而不是用棒 或刀来取得 |
[13:28] | We have to work off our, uh… testosterone somehow. | 我们要清除掉 自己的睾丸激素 |
[13:30] | Foibles of youth. | 年轻人的弱点 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:34] | So, cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[13:36] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[13:37] | This cut nicked his carotid. | 这一刀 划断了他的颈动脉 |
[13:41] | Double-edged, clean blade, hockey skate, uh… | 双刃,刀锋整齐 冰球鞋 |
[13:44] | could have killed him. | 或许是这个杀了他 |
[13:46] | Fun continues. | 这还没完 |
[13:48] | Basilar artery also suffered significant | 头盖骨动脉 还受过明显创伤 |
[13:51] | Evidence of blood in the intimal space. | 内部有流血现象 |
[13:53] | Possibly enough to cause syncope. | 也许这足以使人昏厥 |
[13:55] | Loss of consciousness. | 失去意识 |
[13:57] | Well, it could explain | 这能解释… |
[13:58] | why the vic ended up in the bottom of that pile. | 死者为何最后 是在人堆底下 |
[14:02] | So, did his death cause his fall | 是他的死造成他摔倒 |
[14:05] | or did his fall cause his death? | 还是摔倒造成他死亡? |
[14:12] | What’d you get from Area 51? | 你在51区有何线索? |
[14:14] | Terry Rivers was an instigator — always stirring the pot. | 特里.李维斯总是个 兴风作浪的人物 |
[14:17] | Every fire needs a match. | 无风不起浪 |
[14:18] | So, I guess this is their equipment? | 这就是他们的设备? |
[14:21] | Yeah, down to the last stick. | 是的,全部都是 |
[14:23] | Here’s a copy of the team roster. | 这是队员名单的复印件 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:26] | See you later. Okay. | 回见 好的 |
[14:30] | Ms. Gallagher? | 加林格小姐? |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:33] | Catherine Willows Crime Lab. | 我是凯瑟琳.维乐丝 犯罪鉴证科的 |
[14:35] | I understand you play for Area 51. | 我知道你在51区比赛 |
[14:38] | Did you see much ice time during the game? | 比赛中你的上场时间多吗? |
[14:39] | No. They just let me take off my | 不多.他们只是让我脱掉拉拉队 队长的服装来坐冷板凳 |
[14:43] | You know what? Been there, done that. | 知道吗?到过,做过 |
[14:46] | Just asking a question here. | 我只想问个问题 |
[14:48] | I played 24 minutes, 12 seconds– about my season average. | 我赛季平均 上场24分12秒 |
[14:52] | I also lead the team in assist s. | 还带领一支 需要帮助的球队 |
[14:53] | Oh… you’ve got good peripheral vision. | 噢…你的 间接视力很好 |
[14:56] | You see the ice really well. | 在场上应该看得很清楚 |
[14:57] | I didn’t see what happened to Terry. | 我没看见特里 到底怎么了 |
[14:59] | You’re a real team mate. | 你真是个冰球员 |
[15:01] | Down the line, just one of the guys. | 完全和他们一样 |
[15:03] | You’re looking in the wrong direction. | 你调查的对象弄错了 |
[15:05] | Now, we may have disliked Terry | 我们或许不喜欢特里 |
[15:08] | but his own team mates… | 但他自己的队友 |
[15:10] | hated him. | 也都讨厌他 |
[15:11] | Any reason why? | 为什么? |
[15:13] | How would I know? I’m just a girl. | 我怎么知道? 我只是个女孩 |
[15:17] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[15:24] | Nice bike. | 这车子真酷 |
[15:38] | Just getting into the mind of a potential killer. | 刚想起一个 潜在的凶手 |
[15:42] | Potential killer? | 潜在的凶手? |
[15:43] | Why don’t you just catch us up there, boss? | 你何不有话直说,“老板”? |
[15:46] | ^In a minute. | 稍等 |
[15:47] | First things first– your contact lens | 先说你们 找到的隐形眼镜 |
[15:50] | was worn by a near-sighted person. | 是被一个近视人戴着的 |
[15:52] | And, since I was born with perfect eyesight, | 我天生视力就很好 |
[15:54] | I’m experimenting with what it would feel ^Iike | 我正在试验近视 到底是什么滋味 |
[15:57] | Don’t tell us you’re wearing our evidence. | 你不是把我们的 证物戴上了吧? |
[16:00] | STOKES: Come on, Greg. | 快点,格雷格 |
[16:01] | Give me some credit. | 请相信我 |
[16:02] | Borrowing a pair of ^Ienses from Archie in AV. | 从档案室借了几部毛片看 |
[16:07] | Giving me a headache, though. | 把我头都看疼了 |
[16:15] | Mannitol — that’s that baby laxative | 甘露醇,婴儿轻泻剂 |
[16:18] | used to cut heroin with. | 用于混合海洛因 |
[16:19] | China White? You sure? | “中国货”? 你确定? |
[16:21] | The GCMS does not kid around. | 高精度检验议 可不会撒谎 |
[16:23] | West coast heroin is Mexican Brown. | 西海岸的海洛因 都是掺水货 |
[16:26] | 20%, 30% pure, tops. | 纯度20%,30% |
[16:28] | What’s China White? 75%? | “中国货”是多少?75%? |
[16:30] | Uh… your sample’s 91. | 这个样本是91% |
[16:33] | 91 %? No wonder the guy OD’d. | 91%?难怪 那家伙死于吸毒过量 |
[16:35] | That’s a death sentence. | 那简直等于 被判了死刑 |
[16:37] | Doesn’t make any sense, man. | 这没道理,伙计 |
[16:39] | The money from dealing heroin comes from the cutting. | 贩毒的钱主要 看掺合的份量 |
[16:42] | The more you cut, the more money you make. | 你掺合得越多 赚的钱就越多 |
[16:44] | There’s no profit margin in selling stuff that’s too pure. | 出售那么高纯度的 毒品根本没钱可赚 |
[16:47] | Unless you’re looking to kill someone. | 除非你想除掉某人 |
[16:49] | So, this is what being a stockbroker buys you. | 这里就是 股票经纪人的房间 |
[17:00] | ) sighs:( Hmm. Well… | 好了 |
[17:03] | How do men live like this? | 男人怎么会这样生活? |
[17:06] | What’s wrong with it? | 这有何不妥? 这就像洞穴 |
[17:09] | Well, it’s a cave | |
[17:12] | with hardwood floors. | 只不过铺了硬木地板 |
[17:15] | It’s clean. | 这里很干净 |
[17:17] | Television, couch. What else does a guy need? | 电视,沙发. 除此还需要什么? |
[17:21] | Well, how about a plant? | 一盘植物如何? |
[17:22] | Anything that makes it a little more… human. | 什么都可以使这里 变得更…人性化一点 |
[17:26] | I mean, it doesn’t seem ^Iike this guy had any… | 他似乎和任何人 都没有… |
[17:31] | connection to anybody. | 任何的联系 |
[17:33] | I don’t know about that. | 这点我也搞不懂 |
[17:54] | It’s never a good sign when the number of women | 与一个男人 同床的女人数量… |
[18:00] | a guy sleeps with is greater | 一旦多于自己 家的椅子数量 |
[18:02] | than the number of chairs he owns. | 这绝不是一个好征兆 |
[18:05] | So, what’s the ratio here? | 那么,这数量 到底是多少? |
[18:07] | Well, uh, ball parking it, I’d say… | 初步判断,我猜… |
[18:10] | four women to every one piece of furniture he owns, | 4个女人对应 他的每一件家具 |
[18:16] | including the TV. | 包括电视 |
[18:18] | (sighs): So… | 那么… |
[18:19] | I guess our guy is about three things– | 我想 死者只好三样东西… |
[18:24] | pucks, bucks, and… | 冰球,金钱,还有… |
[18:28] | chicks. | 女人 我们还不清楚 他是如何死的 |
[18:29] | Well, we still don’t know how or why he died. | 女人 我们还不清楚 他是如何死的 |
[18:32] | Well, we know how he lived. | 但我们清楚他 的生活方式 |
[18:40] | Any blood? | 有血迹吗? |
[18:42] | Take your pick. | 随便你挑 |
[18:43] | Testing for blood on a hockey jersey | 要检验冰球 运动服上的血迹 |
[18:45] | is like handing out jaywalking tickets at a marathon. | 就如同在马拉松赛中 吃违规警告一样 |
[18:48] | Well, speaking on a meta -level… | 照这样说来… |
[18:50] | ^Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显了? |
[18:52] | The overbearing patriarchal structure | 现代运动项目 |
[18:54] | of modern organized sports represents | 其最明显的特点… |
[18:56] | a socially palatable sublimation of what Jung refers to | 代表社会中 高品味的升华 |
[19:00] | as the “shadows of the unconscious.” | 钟博士称之为 “无意识的阴影” |
[19:02] | You sucked at team sports, huh? | 你很讨厌团队运动? |
[19:04] | I was captain of the high school chess squad. | 我中学时曾是 国际象棋班的队长 |
[19:08] | Chess is not a sport, Greg. | 国际象棋不是 运动,格雷格 |
[19:14] | Then why is there a world chess champion? | 那为何有世界 国际象棋比赛? 我认为,运动是体能活动 |
[19:18] | I think sports are physical by definition. | |
[19:23] | Well, sex is physical. | 那么,性生活 也是体能活动 |
[19:24] | Is that a sport? | 那也算运动吗? |
[19:25] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[19:32] | These blades skated | 这些冰刀 |
[19:34] | through the blood pool. | 都滑过那滩血液 |
[19:48] | Blood spatter. | 血迹斑斑 |
[19:50] | Good guess– this is the one | 猜得不错的话 |
[19:52] | that did the damage. | 就是它造成伤害的 |
[19:54] | You know, I had a roommate in college | 我大学一年级时 |
[19:56] | freshman year, from Edmonton, went on to play | 有个来自 埃得蒙顿的室友 |
[19:59] | for the Swedish Elite League. | 他曾为瑞典 精英联盟打过比赛 |
[20:01] | Anyways, he set his blade | 他的冰刀刀锋 |
[20:03] | at half an inch, tops. | 总是长达半英寸 |
[20:04] | I should know, because he made me get them sharpened. | 他还让我帮他打磨过冰刀 |
[20:07] | These blades are probably set at a quarter of an inch. | 这刀锋也许长达1/4英寸 |
[20:09] | GREG: Well, that’s as sharp as it gets. | 这会使它更锋利 |
[20:13] | It’s a tough blade to skate on. | 滑冰时会非常顺畅 |
[20:14] | We’re talking Wayne Gretzky style. | 何况这还是 “维恩葛瑞斯基”款式 |
[20:16] | And deadly in a fight. | 在打架时也同样致命 |
[20:29] | Yeah, that victim was out of L.A., | 是的,死者不是洛衫叽人 |
[20:31] | and I don’t think the singer, Lillie, | 我不明白那个歌手莉莉 |
[20:33] | met him before last night, so she may be in the clear. | 昨晚见过他 她也许是清白的 你真的不想从 更衣室开始调查? |
[20:35] | Sure you don’t want to start in the dressing room? | |
[20:38] | (chuckles): Right… | 好吧… |
[20:39] | ^Iike you’re going to take Dumpster duty alone. | 你对这种事最积极的了 |
[20:42] | Hey, just ’cause I’ve been on a personal losing streak | 我在对女人方面很失败 |
[20:44] | with the ladies doesn’t mean you should be, too. | 但这并不代表你也如此 |
[20:47] | Man, I don’t even know if I’m going to go | 我不知道自己是否要去 |
[20:49] | The odds haven’t gone my way in a long time. | 我已很久没想过这种事了 |
[20:52] | I’m talking about chicks, not gambling. | 我说的是女孩 不是赌博 |
[20:55] | Same difference. | 都差不多 |
[20:57] | Mind if I go for her, then? | 那我去找她 你不介意吧? |
[21:14] | Warrick. | 沃利克 |
[21:27] | LlLLlE: It’s mine– | 这是我的… |
[21:29] | but anybody could have lifted this scarf from | 但这条围巾可能是别人 从我更衣室里拿走的 |
[21:32] | It’s still yours. | 但这毕竟是你的 |
[21:35] | You trying to pin this on me now? | 你们现在怀疑我? |
[21:38] | We’re just doing our jobs here. | 我们只是在公事公办 |
[21:39] | Well, did you find my fingerprints on anything? | 那你们在其它东西上 发现我的指纹没有? |
[21:42] | We won’t know till we print you. | 这得等提取 你的指纹后才知道 |
[21:44] | Oh, I’m not worried. What you see is what you get. | 我不怕 你们看到的都是事实 |
[21:50] | You’re putting words in my mouth. | 该说的我都说了 |
[21:52] | You said everybody hated him– now we know why. | 你说过大家都讨厌他的 我们想知道为什么 |
[21:54] | GRlSSOM: We opened up Terry’s hard drive. | 我们打开过特里的电脑 |
[21:57] | It turns out he had your entire roster | 在他的股票帐单上 |
[21:59] | knee-deep in the stock market. | 上面都有你的名字 |
[22:00] | I don’t play for the Rat Pack. | 我不为“派克队”比赛 |
[22:02] | SlDLE: Not now… | 现在不是 |
[22:02] | but you used to. | 但以前是 |
[22:03] | Okay, so I changed teams. Big deal. I wanted to win. | 好吧,我想换个合作人 我想赢钱 |
[22:07] | BRASS: The fact that Terry Rivers churned and burned | 实际上,特里.李维斯 曾用你的一万块 |
[22:09] | your brokerage account out of ten grand–that didn’t enter into it? | 来帮你炒股 但钱并没有入你的帐户? |
[22:11] | Terry was a stockbroker. | 特里是个股票经纪人 |
[22:12] | He did really well for himself– Rolex, Beemer. | 他对自己很好.. .“劳力士”,“比墨车” |
[22:16] | Said he could do the same for me. | 他说可为我做同样事情 |
[22:17] | I gave him some money. | 我就给了他一些钱 |
[22:18] | ^If I wasn’t willing to take a risk, I’d have put it in a bank. | 若我不想冒险的话 我就把钱放在银行里了 |
[22:20] | You weren’t the only one, were you? | 你不是唯一一个,对吗? |
[22:22] | No. All the guys had money with him. | 是的. 所有人都有钱在他那里 |
[22:25] | I mean, Terry was a salesman. | 特里是个推销员 |
[22:26] | You listen to him talk for five minutes, | 只要听他说上5分钟 |
[22:28] | your hair was on fire. | 你就会混身舒坦 |
[22:29] | Ms. Gallagher, your skate | 加林格小姐 |
[22:30] | had a certain blood spatter on it. | 你的冰鞋上面有血迹 |
[22:32] | It indicates that you’re the one | 由此表明… |
[22:34] | that nicked Terry River’s carotid artery. | 是你划断了 特里的颈动脉 |
[22:36] | Look, it was pileup. | 当时是连锁反应 |
[22:40] | Everything was a blur. | 情况是一团糟 |
[22:42] | That’s ten guys with blades on. | 有10个人都穿着 冰刀的冰鞋 |
[22:44] | Hey, I was just looking out for myself. | 我只是想保护自己 |
[22:46] | He was a stationary target. | 他活像个固定的靶子 |
[22:47] | Terry was on the bottom of all those | 特里被压在 所有人底下 |
[22:49] | Like you said, | 正如你所说… |
[22:50] | – nobody saw anything. – lncluding | 情况一片混乱 也包括… |
[22:51] | your skate intentionally coming down on his neck. | 你的冰鞋是故意 冲他脖子去的 |
[22:55] | Oh, God. | 噢,上帝 |
[22:57] | SlDLE: You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:58] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[23:00] | (chuckles) I knew I shouldn’t have had that shrimp salad for dinner last night. | 也许是昨晚吃了些 坏了的鲜虾沙拉 |
[23:07] | ^If you’ll excuse me, I’ll get that cleaned up. | 对不起 我想去一下洗手间 |
[23:14] | Wait. You’re not going to… | 等等.你不是要… |
[23:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[23:18] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 |
[23:19] | Food poisoning– | 食物中毒 |
[23:20] | especially anything with spoiled mayonnaise — | 尤其是坏了的蛋黄酱 |
[23:23] | can induce vomiting within 15 minutes. | 可在15分钟内 引发呕吐 |
[23:25] | She said last night– that was 12 hours ago. | 她却说昨晚 那可是12小时之前 |
[23:28] | Do what you got to do. | 那你请便好了 |
[23:37] | She’s a liar, and a mother. | 她是个骗子 还是个母亲 |
[23:39] | Morning sickness? | 早上那呕吐? |
[23:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[23:42] | And you know this how? | 你知道为何吗? |
[23:42] | Well, first, I tested for the presence of shellfish — | 首先,我先检测呕吐物里 有无甲壳类动物 |
[23:46] | crustacean – free. | 结果是没有 |
[23:47] | And then I figured, if she’s hiding that, | 于是我就想 若她想隐瞒的话 |
[23:48] | what else is she hiding? | 她要隐瞒什么? |
[23:50] | Little lie, big lie. | 小谎话,大谎话 |
[23:52] | There was blood in the sample. | 呕吐物里有血液 |
[23:54] | Not uncommon in early pregnancy. | 这在怀孕早期很寻常 |
[23:56] | Women get mucosal tears in their | 妇女食道里有粘膜液 是因为她们吃得太多 |
[24:00] | So, I tested the blood for the presence of human | 于是我检验血液里 是否有“绒促性素” |
[24:04] | She is definitely with child. | 她绝对是怀孕了 |
[24:06] | She wasn’t showing. She’s skinny as a rail. | 她不是装的 肚子也没大 |
[24:08] | But… | 但是… |
[24:09] | still, why lie about it? | 她为何要撒谎? |
[24:11] | Maybe she didn’t know she was pregnant. | 也许她不知道 自己怀孕了 |
[24:13] | ^If she had, would she have gone out on the ice? | 若她知道 怎么还会出场比赛? |
[24:16] | I wonder if she would know | 我在想,她是否知道 |
[24:18] | who the father is… or was. | 孩子父亲是谁… 或“曾经”是谁 |
[24:20] | Well, if it was Terry Rivers, | 若孩子父亲是 特列.李维斯 |
[24:21] | he was definitely deadbeat dad material. | 他绝对会赖帐 |
[24:24] | Which speaks to motive. | 这也就证明了 杀人动机 |
[24:26] | It’s enough to get us a warrant. | 这足够我们 申请许可证了 |
[24:27] | Except you can’t safely test for paternity before the baby’s born. | 孩子出世前,你是无法 安全进行亲子检验的 |
[24:31] | We could search Jane Gallagher’s apartment. | 我们可以去查一下 加林格的公寓 |
[24:34] | See if Terry Rivers might have left anything behind. | 看看是否有特里的东西 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Say good-bye to Greg. | 是的.那就跟 格雷格说再见吧 |
[24:39] | Bye, Greg. | 再见,格雷格 |
[24:42] | STOKES: I’ve got twins here, Bill– one set of prints | 我有两个问题,比尔. 一个是你派工单上的指纹 |
[24:45] | from your work card; another set | 另一个是… |
[24:47] | from the drug paraphernalia we found in the Dumpster. | 我们在更衣室里 找到的注射毒品的用具 |
[24:50] | Look, what can I say? | 我还能说什么? |
[24:52] | He’s got a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[24:53] | Well, that’s fine. | 那很好 |
[24:54] | That’s not the issue. | 不是说这问题 |
[24:56] | You tamper ed with the evidence. | 你把现场证物破坏了 |
[24:57] | He’s eight years old. | 他才8岁 |
[24:58] | I didn’t want Stan’s son to hear that he died in a lounge — | 我不想斯坦的儿子 知道他死在更衣室里 |
[25:02] | foam coming out of his mouth, | 并且嘴里还留着吐沫 |
[25:04] | a needle in his arm. | 手上还扎着针筒 |
[25:05] | That’s too much for a boy. | 这对于孩子打击太大了 |
[25:07] | Yeah, but you got him the gig. | 是的 但针筒是你给他的 |
[25:09] | – You didn’t know he was a junkie? – So am | 你不知道他是个瘾君子? 我也是 |
[25:12] | Former. | 以前是 |
[25:13] | Hell, we met in AA. | 我们喝酒时认识的 |
[25:14] | I thought he was clean. | 他并没有什么问题 |
[25:16] | I got my fourth birthday coming up. | 我在庆祝自己生日 |
[25:18] | Could have lost your job. | 这会让你丢掉工作的 |
[25:20] | Besides, Lillie’s going places. | 而且,莉莉也经常去 |
[25:22] | You know, she’s on her way up. | 她正如日中天 |
[25:23] | I want to be along for the ride. | 我也想沾点光 |
[25:25] | So you cleaned him up, threw away his works… | 于是你就帮他擦干净 扔掉那些证物 |
[25:31] | Why Lillie’s scarf? | 为何还有莉莉的围巾? |
[25:32] | I grabbed the first thing I could find. | 我只是随手拿了 样东西来擦 |
[25:34] | Lillie’s scarf was there? | 莉莉的围巾 当时在那里? |
[25:35] | Yeah. Really? | 是的 真的? |
[25:36] | You mind rolling up your sleeves for us? | 能把衣袖挽起来给 我们看看吗? |
[25:49] | I’ve always had good veins. | 这些血管已 是千疮百孔 |
[25:51] | Yeah, okay. | 是的,可以了 |
[25:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | Hey, one more thing, Bill. | 还有一件事,比尔 |
[26:00] | You wear contacts? | 你戴隐形眼镜吗? |
[26:02] | Not anymore. | 不再戴了 |
[26:03] | Lasik surgery. | 视网膜手术 |
[26:04] | How’s that working out for you? | 那么效果怎么样? |
[26:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:07] | One less thing I’m dependent on. | 我又少了 一件依赖的东西 |
[26:45] | No, no, no, no. | 不… |
[26:47] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[26:48] | I don’t like playing in front of an audience. | 我不想在听众面前献丑 |
[26:51] | It’s just me. | 就我而已 |
[26:53] | What, are you uncomfortable in front of strangers or something? | 你在陌生人面前 感到不自在? |
[26:56] | No, I just came by to ask you a few questions, | 不是,我是顺道来 问你几个问题的 |
[26:58] | and I got a little carried away. | 我还有些事情不明白 |
[27:00] | Oh. | 噢 |
[27:03] | Well, if you keep playing, | 若你继续演奏的话 |
[27:05] | I’ll keep talking. | 我就说 |
[27:23] | So, um… how well do you know these people you play with? | 那么…你跟那些和你 一起表演的人都很熟吗? |
[27:28] | Oh… | 噢… |
[27:29] | well enough. | 很熟 |
[27:37] | Who is this? | 请问你贵姓? |
[27:38] | I thought I was the one | 我想,问问题的人… 应该是我 |
[27:41] | asking questions here. | |
[27:46] | Warrick Brown. | 沃利克.布朗 |
[27:50] | Lillie lvers. | 莉莉.艾弗斯 |
[27:53] | So, I guess we’re not strangers anymore. | 我们不再是陌生人了 |
[28:02] | Maybe you should come by later … | 也许,你可以找 空顺道来我这里 |
[28:04] | so we can talk some more. | 我们可以好好谈谈 |
[28:10] | Well, Jane may play hockey, | 简是玩冰球的 |
[28:13] | but her sheets are distinctly female. | 但床单很 显然非常女性化 |
[28:16] | There are semen stains everywhere. | 上面全是精斑 |
[28:18] | Not very Victoria Secret. | 并不十分“维多利亚秘密” [女性用品品牌] |
[28:20] | What is Victoria’s secret, I wonder? | 什么是“维多利亚秘密”? |
[28:23] | Beauty, Grissom. | 美的事物,格里森 |
[28:26] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[28:43] | Sheets may be female, but this toenail | 床单也许是女性的 但这片脚趾甲… |
[28:46] | belonged to a man. | 却是个男人的 |
[28:47] | With all the sex these people are having, | 这些人性欲都那么强 |
[28:50] | maybe I should take up hockey. | 也许我也该 从事冰球运动了 |
[28:56] | I told you what I make. | 我能挣多少钱 都跟你说了 |
[28:59] | What do you bring in? | 那你能挣多少? |
[29:01] | 50, 60 a year? | 一年5万或6万? |
[29:03] | So, that’s what you’re all about? | 你很在乎这个? |
[29:04] | No, that’s what the business is all about. | 不,只是随便问问而已 |
[29:07] | Then run. | 那就算了 |
[29:08] | Hmm. | |
[29:10] | I just thought that, with your kind of talent, | 我一直在想 以你的才华 |
[29:13] | you know, I could dial you in.2 | 我可以让你很快成名 |
[29:15] | I’ve got a manager with a pipeline to God. | 我认识个经理 他很有门路 |
[29:20] | Sounds like you’re pretty dependent on | 你似乎很依赖他 |
[29:23] | I’ve been booked solid for the past two years. | 过去两年,我的位置 一直不可动摇 |
[29:27] | Next stop… Blue Note, Motown… | 下一站,“布鲁斯音符” 汽车城“… |
[29:31] | anything I want. | 随我喜欢 |
[29:32] | Studio time, recording contracts… | 工作室,唱片合同 |
[29:36] | Great. | 那很好 我是个音乐家,沃利克. 我能看出一个人的才华 |
[29:37] | I’m a musician, Warrick, and I recognize talent. | 那很好 我是个音乐家,沃利克. 我能看出一个人的才华 |
[29:41] | And the way you look… | 像你这样的… |
[29:44] | you might as well be dipped in gold. | 也许会一举成名的 |
[29:47] | I don’t know about all that. | 这我可不清楚 |
[29:48] | What are you holding back for? | 你为何犹豫? |
[29:52] | You could be out there making a difference. | 你出道的话 就会大不一样 |
[29:54] | I already do make a difference. | 我现在已经很满足 |
[29:57] | Yeah, riding around chasing ghosts | 是的,和你的同伴一起… |
[29:59] | with that partner of yours. | 追踪“犯罪幽灵” |
[30:00] | Nobody even knows you exist. | 没人知道你的存在 |
[30:02] | You do. | 你说得对 |
[30:06] | Show time. | 表演开始了 |
[30:08] | We’re back. | 快回去 |
[30:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:13] | Okay, so… | 好的.那么… |
[30:14] | Knock ’em dead. | 把他们“震倒” |
[30:16] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[30:46] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳… 你最近见过有人 牙齿断了吗? |
[30:47] | you seen any guys with a broken tooth lately? | 凯瑟琳… 你最近见过有人 牙齿断了吗? |
[30:50] | Yeah, I saw ten of them. | 我都见过10个了 |
[30:52] | Yeah, well, one of them is your suspect. | 其中一个是 你的嫌疑犯 |
[30:53] | I got your page. What’s the big news? | 我看过你的报告了 有何大消息? |
[30:54] | Oh, that tooth that you found at the bottom of the snow pile… | 你们在雪堆里 找到的那颗牙齿… |
[30:57] | You got a match. To what? | 你找到吻合证物了? |
[30:58] | To the nasty-ass toenail that Sara found. | 与莎拉找到的那片 恶心脚趾甲相吻合 |
[31:00] | What? I thought it belonged to the dead guy. | 什么?我还以为 那是死者的 |
[31:02] | No, it belongs to a live guy. | 不,那是个 活生生的人留下的 |
[31:04] | So, what you’re saying is | 你想说的是… |
[31:05] | whoever was in Jane Gallagher’s bed | 上过加林格床上的那个人 |
[31:07] | was on the ice the night that Terry Rivers died. | 特里死的那晚他也在场上 |
[31:10] | Goal. | 聪明 |
[31:11] | It’s a temp. | 这是临时工 |
[31:14] | What about the girl? Is she a temp, too? | 那个女孩呢? 也是临时的? |
[31:17] | You know, I treated Jane better than that mutt Rivers ever did. | 我对简要 比李维斯好得多 |
[31:20] | And it never cost her a cent. | 并且也不花费她一分钱 |
[31:22] | Is that why you hated Terry? | 因此你很讨厌特里? |
[31:24] | He was on my short list, yeah. | 他把我挤进了候补名单 |
[31:26] | You know, I got a list. | 我有张清单 |
[31:28] | It’s got a negative figure of 12,000 after your name. | 在你名字底下 记着1,2000美元 |
[31:32] | Well, money’s kind of like my tooth. | 钱就像 我的牙齿一样 |
[31:34] | It don’t grow back. | 怎么都留不住 |
[31:36] | Did you ever hear the story of the 19th century | 你是否听过19世纪… |
[31:38] | Chinese goldsmith? | 中国金匠的故事? |
[31:40] | He lost a lot of money for his goldsmith buddies due to his shoddy business practices, | 因为他以次充好,给其他 金匠带来了很大损失 |
[31:44] | so they decided to kill him | 于是他们想杀死他 |
[31:46] | by biting him to death. | 把他给咬死 |
[31:49] | 123 goldsmiths took a bite out of the victim, | 123名金匠每人 咬了受害者一口 |
[31:51] | insuring that no one individual could be blamed for the murder. | 确保每个人 不会因谋杀被定罪 |
[31:54] | For who would know which one administered | 因为谁都知道 所有人咬的都是致命一口 |
[31:57] | SlDLE: You’re the captain of the Rat Pack. | 你是“派克队”的队长 |
[31:59] | You make it so everyone gets a shot in, | 你这样让对方进球 |
[32:00] | and no one takes the blame. It’s a win-win situation. | 也没人为此承担责任. 这是个双赢局面 |
[32:05] | Well, that’s a nice little bedtime story for | 这倒是个哄小孩 睡觉的好故事 |
[32:07] | but it doesn’t have a lick of truth. | 但这并没有根据 |
[32:09] | Well, there’s truth in this: | 其根据就是… 你的朋友简怀孕了 |
[32:12] | your friend Jane is pregnant. | |
[32:15] | I’m going to be a dad? | 我要做爸爸了? |
[32:20] | What kind of coronary anomaly? | 心脏何种异常? |
[32:22] | W.P.W.: Wolff-Parkinson – White Syndrome. | 帕金森.怀特综合症 |
[32:25] | ^Interferes with the heart’s electrical system. | 能干扰心脏的电气系统 |
[32:27] | I never heard of it. | 我从未听说过 |
[32:28] | Well, it didn’t show during the post, but l ^Iooked at the tissue sections in histopath. | 刚检验时并不明显 但我看了他的心脏纤维组织 |
[32:32] | They showed a small defect | 在心脏的心房处 都有些细小的暇疵 |
[32:35] | in the atrium of the heart. | |
[32:39] | So, the game had nothing to do with it? | 那么,比赛跟死因无关? |
[32:42] | It was the heart? | 是心脏的问题? |
[32:43] | Not necessarily. | 并非必要条件 |
[32:44] | You know the quinine I found in his system? | 我在他体内 还发现了奎宁 |
[32:46] | Lethal for someone with W.P.W. | 对于帕金森综合症 患者是致命的 |
[32:49] | Big scars didn’t do him in. | 大的伤疤并没让他送命 |
[32:51] | It was the little scar. | 致命的是小伤疤 |
[32:53] | Someone still gets an assist. | 有人暗中“帮”了一把 |
[33:05] | Hey, Sara. | 嘿,莎拉 |
[33:06] | You come up here on your nights off, | 你要是晚休时到这儿来 |
[33:09] | people are going to start confusing the two of you. | 人们会把 你们俩给弄混的 |
[33:10] | You’re here. | 你不是也来了 |
[33:15] | What’s up? | 怎么样了? |
[33:16] | New lead. | 新线索 |
[33:18] | The bartender. | 那个酒保 |
[33:20] | Purple. | 紫色 |
[33:21] | Marquis Mecke Froede. | 对比实验 |
[33:24] | Test for opiates. | 鸦片检验剂 |
[33:34] | Purple. | 紫色 |
[33:35] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味什么 |
[33:41] | The coasters test positive for heroin. | 那个杯垫有海洛因 |
[33:45] | He was dealing from behind the bar. | 他在吧台后卖毒品 |
[33:48] | He sandwiched the drugs between the coasters. | 他把毒品夹在 两块杯垫之中 |
[33:50] | That’s how he hid it. | 这就是他藏毒的手段 |
[33:51] | When we found those two coasters in Stan Grevey’s | 当我们在斯坦更衣室里 发现有两个杯垫时 |
[33:54] | we assumed that there was two people– | 就以为当时 有两个人在场 |
[33:56] | either a user or supplier. There weren’t. | 不管吸食者 或供应者,都没有 |
[33:59] | Just our guy– the victim. | 只有死者一人在场 |
[34:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:06] | He wasn’t the only one with two coasters, man. | 他不是唯一用 两个杯垫的人,伙计 |
[34:11] | What do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[34:12] | Remember when we talked to Lillie about the scarf? | 还记得我们和莉莉 谈围巾那件事的时候吗? |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[34:17] | STOKES: She had a drink | 她当时喝酒 |
[34:19] | with two coasters. | 用的也是两个杯垫 |
[34:21] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[34:23] | There could be a hundred reasons why she… | 她起码有上百个 理由为何用… |
[34:24] | Did you not hear me? She might be involved. | 你没听见我的话吗 ?她或许与此有牵连 |
[34:26] | You got to walk away from this fast. | 你要承认这事实 |
[34:28] | We got the dealer– the bartender. | 我们找到卖毒品的人… 那个酒保 |
[34:30] | – Let’s just take him out. – And we will. | 我们去找他谈 我们会的 |
[34:32] | – What about her? – What about her? | 那她呢? 她怎么了? |
[34:35] | Why don’t you… | 你何不… |
[34:37] | Why don’t you just ^Iet me handle my business? | 何不让我处理自己的事情? |
[34:39] | Then handle it. | 那就处理吧 |
[34:47] | We were in the sack — | 我们都在… |
[34:50] | right in the middle of it. | 那兴奋的当口 |
[34:52] | Next thing I know, he stopped… | 接着他就停止… |
[34:54] | How do I say this? | 怎么说呢? |
[34:56] | – He stopped… – Doing it? | 他就停止… 做爱? |
[34:58] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的,谢谢 |
[34:59] | His face was flushed. | 他脸很红 |
[35:00] | He was sweating. | 全身出汗 |
[35:02] | It was all good, and then he just… | 开始时一切都还好 接着他就… |
[35:07] | went soft and passed out. | 全身无力,非常虚弱 |
[35:11] | I was scared. I called the team doctor. | 我害怕极了 就给队医打了电话 |
[35:14] | The paramedics came | 护理人员来了 |
[35:15] | and rushed him to the E.R. | 立即把他送到急诊处 |
[35:16] | You know we got his medical records. | 我们有他的病历 |
[35:18] | Let me ask you a question. | 我还想问你一个问题 |
[35:20] | When Terry came to, | 特里回来后… |
[35:21] | did he tell you what had happened to him? | 跟你说过他 到底怎么了吗? |
[35:23] | He didn’t tell me anything. | 他什么也没跟我说 |
[35:25] | Neither did the doctors. | 医生也没跟我说 |
[35:27] | I wasn’t family. | 我又不是家属 |
[35:28] | What did you do? | 那你怎么做了? |
[35:29] | Took off. | 我离开了 |
[35:30] | I didn’t want anybody to know I’d been with him. | 我不想别人 知道我和他一起 |
[35:33] | Worried that the father of your child | 担心你孩子的父亲 |
[35:36] | might find out? | 会发现这件事? |
[35:43] | I was sleeping with Terry, | 我和特里上过床 |
[35:45] | but I was dating Tommy. | 但我和汤米约会 |
[35:48] | And what’s the difference? | 这有何区别? |
[35:50] | Terry was a bad boy. | 特里是个坏男人 |
[35:51] | The kind of guy you just can’t get out of your system. | 他是那种你想 拒绝又拒绝不了… |
[35:54] | Who’s on your mind all the time. | 自己总是忘不了他 |
[35:59] | He used to drive my friends crazy. | 他过去常把 我的朋友激怒 |
[36:03] | Tommy… husband material. | 而汤米,适合做丈夫 |
[36:09] | So we just double-checked the search warrant | 我们刚从特里的 公寓回来 |
[36:11] | returned from Terry Rivers’ apartment. | 已对那里进行了 两次搜查 |
[36:13] | There was no quinine found in the location. | 在那里没发现奎宁 |
[36:15] | He never had a prescription for quinine. | 他绝不会有 奎宁这种处方 |
[36:18] | Well, according to Doc Robbins, he never | 根据罗宾斯医生的检验 他从没患过疟疾 |
[36:20] | Do you have his medical file? | 你有他的病历? |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:24] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[36:25] | Right here. Thanks. | 这里 谢谢 |
[36:27] | GRlSSOM: So Jane Gallagher is officially no longer a | 简.加林格已不属于 此案的嫌疑人 |
[36:30] | Didn’t have access to quinine, let alone | 没有奎宁,更不知道 奎宁能致他于死地 |
[36:34] | So who did know? | 那谁知道呢? |
[36:35] | Terry was a roughneck. | 特里是个无赖 |
[36:36] | He dished it out, | 他若犯规 |
[36:37] | so the other players dished it out harder. | 其他队员就会变本加厉 |
[36:40] | Which they wouldn’t have done | 若他们知道 他心脏有问题 |
[36:41] | if they had known about his heart. | 就不会这么做 |
[36:42] | They would have played tentatively. | 他们也许会缩手缩脚 |
[36:45] | Which, in hockey, is a sacrilege. | 这对冰球来说 是种亵渎 |
[36:47] | Someone besides Terry had to know. | 除了特里之外 一定有人知道 |
[36:50] | Somebody did. | 是的 |
[36:53] | You can withhold medical information from your friends all | 你可以不向身边的 朋友透露病情 |
[36:55] | but it’s still going to be in your hospital | 但这还是会写在病历本上 能够看特里病历的人 就知道如何杀他 |
[36:59] | Anyone with access to Terry’s medical records | |
[37:03] | How many patients do you have with malaria? | 你有多少个病人 患有疟疾? |
[37:06] | I’m an orthopaedist. None. | 没有 我只是个外科医生 |
[37:08] | Not according to the pharmacy in your | 在你诊所找到的处方 可不是这样写的 |
[37:11] | Last month, you wrote a prescription for | 上个月,你开了 个处方购买奎宁 |
[37:13] | an anti-malaria medication. | 用于治疗疟疾的药 |
[37:16] | Malaria in Las Vegas. No wonder they were | 在拉斯维加斯 疟疾恐怕早已绝迹 |
[37:19] | Look, a friend of mine was going to Africa. | 我的一个朋友要去非洲 |
[37:21] | I did him a favour. That’s it. | 我只是帮他一个忙而已 |
[37:24] | Now, is there a crime in that? | 难道这也有罪? |
[37:26] | Well… a man is dead. | 但…一个人死了 |
[37:34] | It hurts getting stitched. | 逢针时会很疼 |
[37:37] | It hurts even more when you get home. | 回家后会更疼 |
[37:38] | I always give the guys something for the pain. | 我常给队员们 一些止痛药 |
[37:41] | So you’re the go-to guy? | 你倒是个善于 “解决问题”的人? |
[37:43] | I am the on-site doctor for this facility. | 我是这里的随行队医 |
[37:46] | Nothing more and nothing less. | 不多也不少 |
[37:48] | GRlSSOM: Is this Umbria or Tuscany? | 这是恩波利 还是托斯卡纳? |
[37:52] | SlDLE: ^Italy. | 意大利 |
[37:53] | That’s pretty serious. | 景色真美 |
[37:57] | But Jane’s had a couple of boyfriends | 自从那次旅行之后 |
[38:00] | since that trip, right? | 简就有了两个男友,对吗? |
[38:14] | Terry was an injury waiting to happen, | 特里受伤只是 迟早的事,对吗? |
[38:18] | And, when it did, | 他受伤后 |
[38:20] | you were there on the bench | 你就在长凳那里等着 |
[38:21] | with two little pills in your hand. | 手上还拿着两个药丸 |
[38:33] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[38:34] | So what if I gave him quinine? | 我给他奎宁又怎样? |
[38:37] | It’s like giving a candy bar to a diabetic | 这就像你明知道 他是糖尿病患者 |
[38:38] | if you know he’s a diabetic. | 却还要给他糖吃 |
[38:40] | SlDLE: And you knew, Doctor. | 你也知道,医生 |
[38:41] | Terry Rivers had a heart condition. | 特里.李维斯 患有心脏病 |
[38:48] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:49] | Oh, yeah? Since when? | 你何时这样想过? |
[38:51] | Look, we tried it out. lt didn’t work. | 我们都心照不宣而已 |
[38:53] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[38:54] | I don’t want the whole world to know | 我不所有人都知道 |
[38:56] | that I’ve been with Terry. | 我和特里在一起 |
[38:59] | Please? | 求你了 |
[39:02] | Okay, okay. I’ll stay with Terry. | 好吧 我留在这儿陪特里 |
[39:05] | You were always cleaning up her messes, | 你通常替她收拾残局 |
[39:08] | weren’t you, Doctor? | 对吗,医生? |
[39:09] | Jane told us that she paid you a visit a couple of days ago. | 简跟我们说 两天前她曾去见过你 |
[39:12] | She thought she had the flu…but she didn’t. | 她以为自己患了感冒 其实并没有 |
[39:15] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[39:17] | And, with the father out of the way, | 没有孩子的父亲碍事 |
[39:20] | you knew who she would turn to. | 你知道她会向谁求助 |
[39:23] | But Tommy Sconzo is the father. | 但孩子父亲是 汤米.斯康索 |
[39:29] | You killed the wrong guy. | 你杀错人了 |
[39:36] | BRASS: Let’s take a little drive. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[39:54] | You nearsighted? | 你有近视? |
[39:55] | I bet this is going to match the contact lens | 我想,这和在现场 找到的隐形眼镜 |
[39:59] | we found at the crime scene, isn’t it? | 一定是吻合的,对吧? |
[40:02] | Let me ask you another question. | 我还想问你个问题 |
[40:04] | Why deal 91 % pure China White? | 为何卖纯度是 91%的毒品? |
[40:06] | Did you have a beef with the victim, or | 你和死者有过节 还是因为什么? |
[40:10] | I never met the guy. | 我从未见过那个人 |
[40:12] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 你最好是合作一点 |
[40:15] | You intentionally sold him stuff that was too pure. | 你故意卖给 他过纯的毒品 我们知道 他并不是你唯一的顾客 |
[40:18] | We know he’s not the only guy you dealt it to. | |
[40:22] | Look, I didn’t mean to harm anybody, all right? | 我并非有意 伤害任何人 |
[40:26] | I didn’t know what I was cutting. Probably | 我不知道 掺合的是什么 或许这批货不够好 |
[40:29] | Bad batch? | 不够好? |
[40:30] | Hey, do yourself a favour, slick. | 就算帮 自己一个忙,聪明人 |
[40:34] | ^If you don’t know enough about something, | 若你对事情懂得不多 |
[40:37] | stay out of it. | 最好就别插手 |
[40:38] | It’s too late for that. | 现在太晚了 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:47] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[40:49] | No. | 不 |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | I’m going to meet Lillie. | 我要去见莉莉 |
[40:55] | I’ll see you back at the lab. | 我呆会儿再回实验室 |
[40:59] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[41:06] | Obviously. | 显然是的 |
[41:08] | BROWN: You hiding from me? | 你在躲避我? |
[41:13] | You looking for me? | 你在找我? |
[41:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:16] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[41:19] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[41:22] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[41:27] | Come on, tell me. | 快告诉我 |
[41:28] | We’re not strangers anymore, remember? | 我们不再是 陌生人了,对吗? |
[41:33] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的.你说得对 |
[41:37] | Warrick Brown. | 沃利克.布朗 |
[41:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:55] | I’m sorry, Lillie. | 对不起,莉莉 |
[42:00] | Life’s too short. | 人生短暂 |
[42:06] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[43:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[43:31] | I’m playing cards… | 我来玩牌 |
[43:35] | with my friend. | 和朋友一起 谢谢观赏 |