时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | (Horse whinnies) | |
[00:27] | Come on, Gunner. | 来,纲纳 |
[00:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:32] | (Horse whinnies) | |
[00:35] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[00:37] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[00:52] | (Horse whinnies) | |
[00:56] | (Helicopter whirs) | |
[01:05] | Girl in a culvert pipe at a highway construction site… | 在紫花苜蓿田中央 公路旁边的建筑工地 |
[01:09] | in the middle of an alfalfa field. | 管道中发现的女尸 |
[01:16] | You got anything to add? | 还有什么补充的吗? |
[01:18] | Nothing as poetic. | 你简直就像吟诗一样 那我当然没什么好补充的了 |
[01:20] | Just… Road crew took off at 3 o’clock. | 只不过… 公路工程队是三点钟下班的 而尸体是在5:15发现的 |
[01:23] | Body was discovered at 5:15. | |
[01:25] | Who found the body? | 谁发现尸体的? |
[01:26] | Our friend Flicka | 弗里卡,我们的朋友 |
[01:29] | Well, there goes that theory. | 就如古老的理论所说 |
[01:31] | – What’s that? – Whoever finds the body is the first suspect. | 什么? 不论是谁发现尸体的 都是第一个嫌犯 |
[01:34] | SARA: Grissom! | 格里森! |
[01:41] | What you got? | 你发现什么了? |
[01:43] | The one thing you don’t want at a murder scene. | 在谋杀现场 你肯定不想看到的东西 |
[01:51] | A second body. | 又一具尸体 “你是谁?” “你是谁?” “你是谁?” |
[02:24] | Who would you like to start with? | 你想先从谁开始? |
[02:26] | Which one died first? | 哪个先死的? |
[02:28] | ^Identical body temps in vitreous humour. | 探测两人 (眼睛的)玻璃液发现 两人有着同样的体温 |
[02:31] | Both women died approximately 12 hours ago. | 这两个女性都是在 大约12小时前死亡的 |
[02:34] | My Uncle Phil used to say you can’t kill two birds with one stone. | 我有个费尔叔叔总是说:“ 一石不能杀二鸟” |
[02:37] | All I can tell you is cause of death. | 我能告诉你的只是死因 |
[02:39] | ^Injury to the cervical spine. | 颈骨受伤 |
[02:41] | Looks to be hands-on. | 好像是有人曾置手于其上 |
[02:46] | Somebody snapped her neck. | 是有人掐断了她的脖子 |
[02:49] | She died instantly. | 立马死亡的 |
[02:51] | Now the blonde. | 现在到这个金发美女 |
[02:54] | Contusion to the forehead. Not fatal. | 前额有擦伤 但不是致命的 |
[02:57] | Whatever cut her face, cut her arm. | 刮伤她脸的东西 也就是刮伤她的手的 |
[02:59] | I found glass in all the incised wounds. Except… | 所有切伤上面都有玻璃,除了… |
[03:03] | for these abrasions on her neck. | 她这些颈部的损伤之外 |
[03:05] | Fingernails, maybe? | 也许是手指甲? |
[03:08] | Possible sign of struggle. | 这可能是反抗过的痕迹 |
[03:09] | I swabbed the abrasions for foreign DNA. Sent it to the lab. | 我对这上面的伤口进行了 取样看有没有其他人的DNA 已经送到鉴证室化验了 |
[03:13] | Cause of death? | 死因呢? |
[03:14] | Severed brachial artery She bled cut | 臂动脉严重受伤 大量出血 |
[03:18] | Something doesn’t seem right. | 有些东西不对 |
[03:22] | The brunette. | 在这个浅黑的女子身上 |
[03:24] | Elaborate tattoos. | 有精细的文身 |
[03:25] | Perfectly dyed hair. | 精心染上的头发 |
[03:34] | Multiple body piercings. | 身体多处穿孔 |
[03:36] | Tells me she craved attention. | 这些告诉我她渴望被人注意 |
[03:38] | – Sure. – The blonde, however… | 没错 而这个金发美女… |
[03:44] | ..seems almost prosaic. | 却看起来非常平凡 她没有穿耳孔 |
[03:46] | She doesn’t even have pierced ears | |
[03:52] | She didn’t shave her legs. | 没有刮脚毛 |
[03:57] | A wild flower and a wallflower. | 一朵野花,一朵墙花 |
[04:00] | So, besides time of death, | 除了死亡时间外 |
[04:02] | what do our dead flowers have in common? | 我们这两朵凋零的 花朵还有什么共同点? |
[04:12] | (Owl hoots) | |
[04:18] | Pound his SUV in the turnout after closing, | 在公路尽头的岔道 那里发现了他的越野车 |
[04:21] | so I scoped out the area. | 于是我检索了这一带 |
[04:23] | He should have been wearing his orange vest. | 他应该穿上件橙色背心的 |
[04:25] | Bullet looks like a through-and-through. | 子弹看起来是穿过去了 |
[04:29] | He bled out. | 他因过量出血死亡 |
[04:31] | Hunting rifle. | 来福猎枪 |
[04:35] | Winchester 70. | 温彻斯特70年产 |
[04:40] | – What are you doing there? – Checking liver temperature. | 你们在干吗? 查看肝脏温度 |
[04:43] | Estimating time of death | 好估计死亡时间 |
[04:47] | Should be a total of five bullets. | 枪里面应该有5颗子弹的 |
[04:53] | Pour in the magazine. One in the chamber. | 在弹夹里面有4颗 一颗在枪膛里面 |
[04:55] | All accounted for. | 全部子弹都在 |
[04:57] | This rifle was never fired | 这把来福枪还未开过 |
[05:02] | 88.6. That’s 10 degrees below normal. | 88.6度 比正常温度少10度(华氏度) |
[05:06] | So he died 10 hours ago. | 这么说他大概是10小时前死亡的 |
[05:08] | That would make it 2pm. | 这样计算就是下午两点时分 |
[05:09] | Nick, Catherine, he’s all yours. | 尼克,凯瑟琳 现在他归你们了 谢谢,大卫 |
[05:12] | Thanks, David. | |
[05:14] | OK. Let’s see who you are. | 来看看你是何方神圣 |
[05:28] | Nevada licence. | 内华达的执照 |
[05:30] | James Jasper | 詹姆斯.杰斯泊 |
[05:32] | – When’s hunting season? – Deer season opened last week. | 狩猎季节是什么时候? 上个星期便是猎鹿季节了 |
[05:37] | – Record number of permits. – He should have worn his safety vest. | 通行证记录号 他应该穿上安全背心的 |
[05:41] | Hunter lays in wait Spots a deer | 埋伏在 这附近的猎人发现了鹿 |
[05:45] | – Hunter fires (Gunshot) | 于是这猎人开了枪 |
[05:47] | Bullet takes off | 子弹飞出 |
[05:49] | Bullet keeps going until it stops. | 一直向前,直到停止 |
[05:51] | No bullet in the body. | 体内没有子弹 |
[05:57] | No bullet in the tree. | 树上也没有 |
[05:59] | It’s got to be somewhere. | 一定是在某个地方的 |
[06:10] | Processed the crime scene. | 已经对犯罪现场进行了检测 |
[06:12] | – Lots of treads and tracks. Nothing salient. – What about the culverts? | 有很多车胎痕迹还有脚印 但没有很突出的线索 那那些水管呢? |
[06:16] | I came up empty. I worked from the victims out till I hit the highway. | 没什么发现,我从死者拉出 开始一直工作到上了 公路都没有发现 |
[06:19] | Nothing. Nothing to process. No follow-up. Zip. | 什么都没有,没东西可以 进行检测,也没有后续线索 案情陷入绝地 |
[06:25] | You have something. | 你一定是发现什么了 |
[06:27] | Print Lab lD’d one of the vics. | 指纹检测实验室已经 证实了其中一名受害者身份 |
[06:29] | Blonde or brunette? | 金发那个还是浅黑肤色那个? |
[06:30] | Brunette. Joan Marks. | 浅黑肤色那个 她叫琼.马克斯 |
[06:32] | At 8, she was booked for felony shoplifting. | 18岁时曾因入 店行窃判以严重罪名 |
[06:35] | Lived at home. We got the address. | 平时在家住 我们已经有地址了 |
[06:36] | Warrick grabbed a Uniform. He’s on his way with a warrant. | 沃利克已经带制服人员 持许可令前往搜索 |
[07:01] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳! 你发现子弹了? 是 但我应该怎么样 才能在不损害这证物的 情况下把它取出来呢? |
[07:05] | – You find the bullet? – Yeah. | |
[07:08] | But how am I gonna get it out without damaging it? | |
[07:13] | You know what the textbook says. | 你也知道教科书怎么说的了 |
[07:15] | ^If you’re not 100% sure how to collect it, bring the whole thing in. | 如果不能百分百确定 如何收集证物,最好的办法 就是把跟证物相关的都取走 |
[07:25] | Yeah. I’ll figure it out. | 是吗?那我想想办法 怎么“都”取走好了 |
[07:33] | SARA: Thanks a lot. | 太谢谢了 |
[07:35] | I’ll take the driver’s side. | 我看看驾驶员座位那边 |
[07:48] | 1,200 miles, and it’s an older model. | 1200英里 并且是较老的型号 |
[07:51] | Driver doesn’t get out much. | 驾驶人并不是经常开车出去 |
[07:56] | Registered to a Donna Marks. | 注册人是堂娜.马克斯 可能就是我们的金发死者 这名字跟琼.马克斯很像 |
[07:58] | Could be our blonde. Related to Joan Marks. | |
[08:01] | – I’ll check with DMV. – I already did. | 我会向汽车局查询一下 我已经查过了 28岁,金发,蓝眼,125磅 |
[08:05] | 28 years old. Blonde. Blue eyes. 125lb. | |
[08:09] | 5′ 6″. Sound familiar? | 5尺6寸 觉不觉得熟悉? |
[08:11] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[08:12] | Uniform was talking to a neighbour. Donna is Joan’s older sister. | 制服人员正跟 附近的邻居录证供 堂娜是琼的姐姐 |
[08:16] | Well… | 哦… |
[08:18] | we know what they have in common now, don’t we? Genetics. | 现在我们可知道她们 有何相同之处了,对吧?遗传 |
[08:21] | House belonged to the mother. Donna’s lived here alone since the mother died. | 这房子属于她们的母亲 自母亲去世后 堂娜便一个人住在这里 |
[08:26] | Joan lived in Henderson. The real action’s around back. | 琼住在亨德深 近期行动是到了这附近 |
[08:32] | ^If the highway was the dump site… this is the primary. | 如果公路那边是弃尸现场的话… 那这里就是原始案发现场了 |
[08:38] | Makes sense. | 很有可能 |
[08:39] | The blonde’s lacerations were filled with glass | 金发女郎身上的 伤口满是玻璃碎 |
[08:42] | She went through that door. | 她应该是从门这里撞穿了出来 |
[08:44] | From inside out. | 而且是从里面出来的 |
[08:51] | To take out one of these doors, you need some serious momentum. | 要把这么一扇门给撞得粉碎 动力可要够大才行 |
[08:54] | No doubt. I’m gonna collect the glass, then I’ll start with the doorframe. | 这点毫无疑问 我去把这些玻璃收集起来 然后就检验门框处 |
[08:59] | How are you at solving puzzles? | 你会怎样砌拼图? |
[09:01] | – You’re the puzzle guy. – I have a hint. | 你就是造拼图的人 我给你们个小提示 |
[09:03] | When they cool sheet glass, they lay it out on tin. | 平板玻璃在冷却时 是平铺在锡上的 |
[09:07] | So the side that kissed up to the tin will fluoresce under UV. | 也就是说铺在锡上面 那一层玻璃,在阳关紫外线 照耀下会发出荧光? |
[09:11] | It’s still a long two days at the lab. | 这也最起码要在 实验室花长长的两天啊 |
[09:13] | I got some imprints on these blood spots here. | 我在这些血迹上面 发现了一些印迹 |
[09:18] | Looks like the killer may have stepped in Donna’s blood | 似乎凶手还践踏 上过堂娜的血迹上面一般 |
[09:21] | Or…maybe her sister stepped in it. | 又或者… 也许是她妹妹踏足其上的 |
[09:23] | There was blood on Joan Mark s’ right shoe. | 在琼的右边鞋子 上面就有血迹 |
[09:28] | That would place Joan at the house. | 那这点就可以证明 琼当时在这件房子里 |
[09:30] | And establish a timeline. | 时间线也成立了 |
[09:32] | ^If Joan did step in Donna’s blood, | 如果琼的确是曾踏足 在了堂娜的血迹之上 |
[09:34] | then Donna was injured and bleeding while Joan was still walking around. | 那么在堂娜血流 不止奄奄一息之时 琼就是仍能信步闲庭? |
[10:06] | Sweet-and-sour pork. | 糖醋猪排 |
[10:09] | Smells fresh. | 闻起来还是挺新鲜的 |
[10:17] | More sweet-and-sour. | 还是糖醋味道的 |
[10:19] | Mostly sour | 醋味大点 |
[10:21] | Single servings in the back. Spoiled. | 单人份量的放在后面,变质了 |
[10:25] | Family-sized boxes… | 家庭装大小的盒子… |
[10:28] | ..in front. | 摆在前面 |
[10:29] | One or two days old. | 摆在前面 大概有1到2天了 |
[10:34] | What do you think? lncrease in appetite or… | 你怎么看?是促进食欲呢… |
[10:38] | perhaps a guest? | 还是邀请客人? |
[11:05] | Universal remote. | 全球定位遥控系统 |
[11:08] | She could do everything she wanted from this chair but cook a roast. | 除了烧烤外 她坐在这里便可运筹帷幄了 |
[11:12] | We already know she cooks like I do. | 我们至少已经知道 她煮东西跟我差不多 |
[11:14] | Takeout on speed dial. | 轻松拨电话,等便当 |
[11:16] | Pottery Barn. | <陶器房> |
[11:18] | Lillian Vernon. Magnolia. | <莉莲.弗农>,<木兰花> |
[11:20] | Yafa Ren. | <杰夫钢笔> |
[11:21] | She’s a catalogue junkie. We’re on the same mailing lists. | 她喜欢收集这些目录 看来我们又有共通之处 |
[11:24] | Catalogues…the internet. | 目录…互联网 |
[11:27] | Mail order. | 邮购 |
[11:29] | Takeout. 1,200 miles on her car. | 便当 车行驶了1200英里 |
[11:33] | Agoraphobic, maybe? | 看来她对外界环境有恐惧症? |
[11:35] | Or… | 又或者… |
[11:36] | – she just doesn’t like people? – Ah, that’s you talking. | 她不喜欢人? 这点居然从你嘴里说出 |
[11:42] | I’ll haul in her PC. Check her e-mail. | 我会把她的电脑拖走 看看上面的电子邮件 |
[11:45] | Look in on her social life. | 查查她的社交方面 |
[11:52] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[11:54] | the toilet seat’s up. | 厕所的盖子掀起来了 |
[11:59] | There was a man here. | 曾经有男人来过 |
[12:06] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[12:09] | – Tell me what you got. – Coroner said it’s cut and dry. | 说说你有何发现 验尸官说尸体经 已检验完毕并已封好 |
[12:12] | – Bullet severed an abdominal artery. – Trajectory? | 是子弹严重损伤其腹部动脉 弹道轨迹呢? |
[12:15] | Front to back. Round entered an inch to the right of the umbilicus. | 从前到后 从肚脐右边一寸处穿入 |
[12:20] | Bullet’s with Ballistics. Vega’s got the widow. | 子弹正在子弹鉴证科检验 韦格已经找到了死者的遗孀 |
[12:23] | They’re ready for us. | 准备好和我们见面了 |
[12:24] | Jimmy left early. Before I got up. | 吉米很早就离开了 我当时还没起床 |
[12:27] | When he didn’t come home for dinner, | 而当他没回家吃晚饭 |
[12:30] | I just figured that he got himself a deer. | 我还以为他给 自己打了只大鹿 |
[12:32] | Did he go by himself? | 他是自己去的吗? |
[12:34] | He took a day off of work in the middle of the week? | 他在一星期的中间时刻 向工作单位请了一天假? |
[12:37] | Well…um…we had both been laid off recently. | 嗯…我们最近都被解雇了 他曾经从事保险业 |
[12:41] | He was in insurance. | |
[12:43] | He…he was an auditor. | 是个…精算师 你丈夫怎么 处理事业这种情况? |
[12:47] | How was your husband handling that? | |
[12:49] | Oh, you know, he was OK. | 他还算泰然 |
[12:51] | I mean…er… | 我是说… |
[12:53] | we had to borrow money from his folks to pay the rent. | 我们不得不向一些 老友借钱来付租金 |
[12:56] | That was hard on him. | 这点才让他觉得难为情 |
[12:58] | I have to call them. I haven’t called them. | 我得给他们电话 但我又没打成 |
[13:01] | – l… – Mrs Jasper… | 我… 杰斯泊太太… |
[13:02] | was your husband an experienced hunter? | 你丈夫作为猎人经验丰富吗? |
[13:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:07] | Since he was a kid. | 他从小就开始打猎了 |
[13:09] | He always looked forward to deer season. | 一向都期待猎鹿季节的 |
[13:13] | But…with the baby an’ all… | 但是…因为要带孩子 还有别的一些原因… |
[13:15] | he missed the last few. | 他上几年的 猎鹿季节都没打上猎 |
[13:18] | It’s me… | 都是我的错… |
[13:20] | isn’t it? | 是不是? |
[13:23] | I encouraged him to go. | 是我鼓励他去的 |
[13:25] | I thought that it would help him take his mind off things. | 我还以为这样可以让 他不想那些不开心的事 |
[13:33] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[13:41] | Can you think of any reason James wasn’t wearing his safety vest? | 詹姆斯没穿安全服 你对其中的原因有没有头绪? |
[13:45] | No. | 没有 |
[13:49] | I mean, he was always…so careful. | 他一向都是…很小心的 |
[13:52] | It doesn’t sound right. | 这点给人感觉不对 |
[13:57] | ^If you’re here about the blood on Joan Mark s’ shoe, | 如果你来这里是想来 问问关于在琼鞋子 上面的血迹的话 |
[14:00] | I already told Sara. | 我已经告诉莎拉了 |
[14:01] | Backed up. | 她已经回去了 我来这儿是来看看在 堂娜颈上的外来DNA的结果的 |
[14:03] | I’m here about foreign DNA on Donna Mark s’ neck. | |
[14:05] | Oh…well, on that, I got an lD. | 哦…这方面吗 我帮你查出了个人来了 |
[14:09] | You found a match in CODlS? | 你在DNA联合检索系统 上面找到符合记录? |
[14:11] | No, but I ran a DNA profile on both victims. | 没有,但我对两名 受害者的DNA都进行了备案 |
[14:14] | What do all sisters have in common? | 你说姐妹之间 有什么是有共通的? |
[14:16] | DNA. | |
[14:18] | You’re saying that Donna’s sister scratched her? | 你是说是堂娜的 妹妹抓伤她的? |
[14:22] | No! | 不要! |
[14:23] | Meow! | 不要! |
[14:26] | So…did I solve the case? | 那么…我是不是破案了? |
[14:29] | No, Greg. You didn’t. | 格雷格,你没破到案 |
[14:31] | But you’ve helped. | 但你帮上了忙 |
[14:38] | Brass…l heard the database kicked out a temporary restraining order. | 布拉斯…我听说数据库 那里搜索出了 琼控告他前男友的… |
[14:42] | Joan Marks against her old boyfriend. | 短暂拘留记录 |
[14:44] | I’ll do you one better. Gavin Pallard had one against her. | 还有个更好的记录消息 加文.帕拉德也控告过她,也有记 |
[14:47] | – Tit for tat. – They both filed last month. | 针锋相对 他们都是上个月进行备案的 |
[14:50] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[14:52] | wanna find out why? | 想知道为什么吗? |
[14:54] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我还真想,希望你别介意 |
[14:56] | See this? | 看到这个了吧? |
[14:58] | I didn’t get this French kissing. | 我可不想要这种法式接吻 |
[15:00] | Joanie had a temper | 琼脾气不好 |
[15:02] | Punctuated her sentences with throwing furniture. Made it hot, you know? | 有时说几句话就会乱扔家具 让局面更加升温 我们分了手又和好 |
[15:07] | We’d break up to make up | |
[15:09] | What about the last time? | 那最后一次呢? |
[15:11] | Look, since the whole TRO business… | 自从她那些类似甲状 腺疾病的脾气爆发之后… |
[15:14] | ..she’d been in my house three times. | 她来过我家三次 |
[15:16] | – Couldn’t stay away – According to you. | 我逃都逃不开 这是你的说法 |
[15:20] | – When did you see her last? – Yesterday. Dodged a coffeepot. | 你最后是什么时候见到她的? 昨天,当时就给我扔了 咖啡壶,我躲了过去 |
[15:24] | – She hit the road. – What was she driving? | 她然后就开车而去 开的是什么? |
[15:26] | My Thunderbird. I’d lent it to her and used my bike. | 我的雷鸟车 我把车子借了给她 自己反而用摩托 |
[15:29] | But…you know… | 但是… |
[15:31] | I’d like it back now. | 我现在想要回来 |
[15:34] | When we find it. | 我们找到就可归还 |
[15:35] | Did she tell you she was going to her sister’s? | 她有没有告诉你 她要去她姐姐那里? |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | Why would she go there? It’s oil and water. | 她为什么要去那里? 她们俩水火不容的 |
[15:44] | Joanie liked action. | 琼喜欢动粗 |
[15:45] | Real partier. The last party Donna went to was her third birthday. | 她们可是真正的“一对” 堂娜最后一次参加琼的 派对是她三岁时候的生日派对 |
[15:49] | What about you? You been to Donna’s house recently? | 那你呢?你最近有 没有到过堂娜的家? |
[15:52] | No. Boring. | 没有,那里无聊透顶 |
[15:54] | She’s always glued to her computer. | 她总是粘在电脑面前 |
[15:58] | Joan thought Donna owed her rent. The house was in both their names. | 琼认为堂娜欠了她租金 因为那房子她们俩都有份 |
[16:03] | May l | 我可以… |
[16:04] | see the bottom of your shoes? | 看看你的鞋底吗? |
[16:06] | Why? | 干吗要看? |
[16:08] | Why not? | 有何不可? |
[16:17] | (Sighs) | |
[16:22] | I like the shoes. | 我喜欢你这双鞋子 |
[16:24] | I like ’em enough to get a warrant. | 足够让我们取得一张搜捕令 |
[16:28] | I was just calling you. | 我刚给了你电话? |
[16:31] | – You were? – I carved your bullet out of that hunk of tree. | 是吗? 我把子弹从你扛 回来那颗大树上挖出来了 |
[16:34] | You know, a bullet’s only this big. Y’all gave me a pound of redwood. | 子弹只有这么大 但你却给了我这么大一颗红杉 |
[16:38] | – That’s cottonwood. – You should know. | 那是棉白杨 你应该知道的 |
[16:40] | You wanted Nick to chop down the tree. | 是你要尼克把整棵树砍下的 |
[16:42] | – I did. – Tell us about the bullet now. | 没错 说说子弹的情况吧 |
[16:45] | Striations. Lands. Grooves. | 条纹,表面,凹槽等 |
[16:47] | I find some discoloration on the bullet’s tail. Check it out. | 我在子弹的屁股后面发现了 一些变色痕迹,来看看 |
[16:50] | Ah oxidation | 氧化了 |
[16:53] | Yeah. Copper-jacketed. Tail was exposed. | 没错,子弹表面是铜 而尾部暴露在外 |
[16:56] | Oxidation takes a lot more than 24 hours. | 氧化要花的时间 可比24小时多得多 |
[16:59] | It’s definitely older than y’alI’s crime scene. | 这绝对是要比你们的 犯罪现场记录要老了 |
[17:02] | How’s it going? | 怎样了? |
[17:04] | We’ve got the wrong bullet, but the case seems a write-oft. | 我们找到的子弹不对 但案子好像没有什么 其他有价值的线索了 |
[17:08] | Nothing says it wasn’t a hunting accident. | 没什么证据说明这 不是狩猎时造成的意外 |
[17:10] | ^Insurance policy. A million goes to the widow. | 按照保险政策 现在有100万归了那遗孀了 |
[17:12] | She was crying poverty when she was in the money? | 她都拿到钱了,而刚才 还在我们面前哭穷? |
[17:15] | There’s more. lt wasn’t purchased by Mr Jasper. | 还有更多情况呢 这份保险并非杰斯泊先生买的 是她买的 |
[17:18] | She bought it. | |
[17:19] | Monthly instalments, taken on Mrs Jasper’s card. | 每月分期付款 划帐用的是杰斯泊太太的信用卡 |
[17:22] | He’s in the insurance business and she buys a policy behind his back. | 他曾经从事保险业 而她居然背着他买保险 |
[17:27] | We’ve got to find that bullet. | 我们得把那颗子弹找出来 |
[18:28] | Donna Marks was a telecommuter | 堂娜通过家里和 工作单位的终端联网工作 |
[18:30] | Liked to shop Mall order Over the phone | 喜欢购物,基本都是 通过电话邮购 |
[18:33] | I retrieved lots of e-mall confirmations | 我找到了很多电子 邮件确认订单 |
[18:35] | ^If she shopped online, why did she place orders over the phone? | 如果她是在网上购物 那她为何要通过电话来定购? |
[18:39] | Need for human contact? | 她需要跟人交流? |
[18:41] | – Without physical contact? – She spent time in chat rooms. | 而又不用实际见面? 她花了很多时间在聊天室 |
[18:44] | Book clubs. Home crafts. | 读书俱乐部 家庭工艺社区 |
[18:46] | Collected fountain pens. | 收集钢笔 |
[18:48] | Personal e-mails? | 个人电子邮件呢? |
[18:52] | Only one buddy on her buddy list. | 在她的亲友名单上面 只有一个亲友地址 |
[18:54] | – Screen name’s Apollo. – Pull up his most recent. | 网上的名字是阿波罗 调出最近的记录 应该是三天前 |
[18:57] | That would be three days ago. | |
[19:01] | (Reads) I know it sounds weird, but… | 听起来可能你 会觉得有点怪,但是… |
[19:03] | my life began when I first heard your voice. | 自从初闻你的声音 我的生活开始了 |
[19:06] | When you said my name, it felt so right. | 你说到我的名字之时 那感觉就好比你是专门 为叫我名字而生的般 |
[19:09] | Did you feel it too? | 你有否也有这种感觉? |
[19:13] | It’s easy to wear your heart on your sleeve when you’re not looking in his eyes. | 知人知面不知心 尤其是根本看不到他之时 |
[19:18] | He said her name. So their relationship must have extended beyond the computer. | 他提到过她的名字 这么说他们的关系一定 是在跨越了电脑延伸了 |
[19:25] | So, what do we know about this Apollo? | 那我们对这叫 阿波罗的有何所知? |
[19:27] | You know that garbage? | 你了解这些无用信息吗? |
[19:29] | – Those numbers at the bottom of every e-mail? – yeah | 每封邮件下面的那些号码? 是的 |
[19:33] | It’s actually a unique number that registers the location of the sender’s terminal. | 这些其实是记录了发送 者终端位置的唯一号码 |
[19:37] | – Ah address? – internet protocol address CSl has access | 有地址? 网络协议上的 地址,但鉴证科有访问权限 |
[19:42] | Seven different lP addresses means he used seven different computers. | 有七个不同的IP地址 这么说他有七台电脑 |
[19:46] | That’s strange. | 这就有点奇怪了 |
[19:48] | Could be a network. | 可能是个网络 |
[19:52] | 23000 Ganza Avenue, Ely, Nevada. | 内华达州伊利刚泽大道23000号 |
[19:56] | Western Nevada Correctional Facility | 西内华达劳改场所 |
[20:00] | Her Greek god is in the slam. | 她这白马王子是囚犯 |
[20:05] | Like it or not, prison is a business. | 不管你喜不喜欢这么种说法 监狱其实也都是一门生意 |
[20:08] | The facility is privately owned. Contract with the state. | 设施是私人拥有的 只不过跟州里面 签订了使用协议而已 |
[20:11] | Our aim is simple. Customer satisfaction. | 我们的目标很简单 就是让顾客满意 |
[20:14] | The key to a successful business. Word of mouth. | 要成功经营 生意的关键就是如此 这是人们口首相传已久的了 |
[20:16] | Criminals are cutting deals to get sent here. | 罪犯甚至都愿意 为被送到这里而努力 |
[20:19] | I imagine. It’s like a theme park. | 我也想像得出来 这里就好像个主题公园 |
[20:22] | The more guys through the turnstile, the more money we make. | 有越多的犯人进来 我们挣的钱就越多 |
[20:25] | So, as long as I’m in business, you’re in business? | 这么说,只要我还在抓人 你们就有生意做? |
[20:28] | Ker-ching. | 对极 |
[20:30] | (Chatter) | |
[20:32] | Are your inmates allowed to use e-mail anywhere else but here? | 除了这里外 你们的囚犯还能 在其他地方使用电子邮件吗? |
[20:36] | Personal computers are prohibited. | 这里禁止有个人电脑 |
[20:38] | But they’re allowed to surf the web, send and receive e-mail? | 但他们在这里可以上网冲浪 发送接收电子邮件? |
[20:41] | Only at these terminals. All internet activity is strictly monitored. | 只有在这几台终端可以 所有互联网上的活动 都是被严密监视住的 |
[20:45] | The blouse comes in Laguna blue, Amazon green or Tahitian red, our most popular colour. | 这上衣是湖兰加亚马孙毛呢绿 还有塔希提红 这是我们近来流行的颜色 |
[20:50] | How would you like that shipped? | 你希望以何种方式运送呢? |
[20:52] | UPS? Overnight? | UPS(快递公司)吗? 过夜收货? |
[20:58] | Something tells me state funds aren’t your only source of revenue. | 听说州基金并非 你们仅有的收入 |
[21:02] | We have contracts with several retailers. Perfectly legal. | 我们跟很多零售商有协议 当然都是正当合法的商人 |
[21:05] | So, let me get this straight. | 我直说吧 |
[21:07] | I receive a catalogue in the mail. | 我在邮件中收到了 很多目录 |
[21:10] | I call a toll-free number to place an order, | 我然后拨打了 免费电话下订单 |
[21:12] | and I’m giving my personal credit card information to a… | 而我的信用卡信息 就全都是说给这里这些… |
[21:16] | hello-I’m-doing-timeilife operator? | 终生监禁或者是判刑 数年的囚犯“接线员”? |
[21:18] | Once orders are sent to the fulfilment centre, only the retailer has access. | 一旦这些订单被送至配货中心 那便只有零售商有 访问用户权限了 |
[21:21] | All right. Let’s cut to the chase. I’m investigating the deaths of two women, | 好吧,我们再转到案子上面吧 我正调查一宗涉及两名 年轻女孩死亡的案件 其中一位相信是跟你们其中 一名囚犯有某种程度的联系 |
[21:27] | one of whom was having a relationship with an inmate. | |
[21:29] | I need to speak to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[21:31] | His e-mail alias is Apollo. | 他邮件上的别名是阿波罗 |
[21:33] | – I’ll check the log. – That comes to $174.93 | 我检查一下记录 一共是174.93美元 |
[21:37] | Thank you for calling | 谢谢您的来电 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 对不起,我帮不了你 |
[21:42] | – I can get a warrant. – lt won’t do you much good. | 我可以取得许可令的 那也没用 |
[21:45] | Mickey Rutledge, aka Apollo, was released three days ago. | 米奇.鲁特雷吉 别号阿波罗,三天前释放出去了 嘿 |
[22:07] | Hey. | |
[22:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:11] | – How’s the glass puzzle going? – Still putting it together. | 玻璃拼图怎样了? 还在想方设法拼一块啊 |
[22:14] | I’m just doing a trace on Donna Mark s’ clothing and I came across this fibre. | 我刚才给堂娜的衣服作检测 无意中发现了这根纤维 |
[22:18] | Look at this cross section. | 看看这横断面 |
[22:21] | Triangular | 三角状 |
[22:23] | That means it can’t be clothing fibre. | 这么说这不是衣服纤维 |
[22:26] | Yeah. Short and coarse. | 没错 这纤维太短也太粗糙 |
[22:28] | Car upholstery? | 车子里面的座垫? |
[22:30] | Yeah, but that still doesn’t get us anything. | 对,但这东西也没什么 线索可以提供给我们 |
[22:33] | We found the vics near the freeway. We’ve been thinking vehicle transport. | 我们发现死者是在高速公路附近 从一开始我们便认为是 通过汽车将尸体转移的了 |
[22:37] | Well, it’s from black upholstery. | 嗯 这是从黑色座垫取下来的 |
[22:39] | What colour was the boyfriend’s Thunderbird? | 那“男朋友”的雷鸟是什么颜色的? |
[22:42] | I’ll ask him. And his lawyer. | 我会问他,还有他的律师 |
[22:44] | The blood from his shoe was consistent with Donna Mark s’ DNA. He was at the house. | 他鞋子上的 血迹跟堂娜的DNA一致 他当时去过那房子 |
[22:49] | Really? | 是吗? |
[22:51] | What about the blood from Joan Mark s’ shoe? | 那琼鞋子上面那些血迹呢? |
[22:53] | Also a match. | 也吻合 |
[22:56] | Joan and Gavin both stepped in Donna’s blood. | 琼和加文都踏足上了 堂娜的血上面 |
[23:00] | – Fine. I went there. – We already know that. | 好吧,我是去过那里 这点我们已经知道了 |
[23:02] | We’re looking for, “Fine, | 我们要问的是:“好吧” |
[23:05] | I went there | “我是去过那里” |
[23:06] | and…” | “然后…”这后面部分 |
[23:08] | My client went there after the fact. He was looking for his girlfriend. Didn’t find her. | 我的当事人 是在案发后到那儿的 他在找女朋友,但却找不到 |
[23:13] | Right. | 是吗? |
[23:15] | – He found a crime scene. – Broken glass. | 他发现了犯罪现场 破碎的玻璃 |
[23:18] | A pool of blood. | 还有一滩血 |
[23:20] | – But you didn’t call 911. – I was scared. | 但你并没有拨打911 我当时吓坏了 |
[23:22] | I took off. | 我吓得立即跑了 |
[23:24] | Besides, there was a restraining order against me. | 此外,我还在假释期 |
[23:28] | Gavin, what colour’s your car? | 加文,你的车是什么颜色? |
[23:30] | – Your missing Thunderbird. – Blue. Why? | 你那辆丢失的“雷鸟” 蓝色的,怎么? |
[23:33] | ^Interior? | 里面呢? |
[23:34] | Black. Did you find it? | 里面呢? 黑色.你们找到它了? |
[23:37] | – Not yet. – But we will. | 还没有 但我们会找到的 |
[23:39] | OK. The tree is a point of reference. | 好了,这棵树是一个参照物 |
[23:42] | Yeah, and since the bullet didn’t hit the tree | 是的 因为子弹没有集中这棵树 |
[23:44] | and the blood’s to the west, | 而血迹却在向西方向 |
[23:46] | then the through-and-through defines our search area. | 这就可以限定出 我们要寻找的区域 |
[23:50] | The furthest drop of blood is here. | 最远的血迹是在这里 |
[23:54] | The spatter seems to be confined to a 45-degree angle. | 血迹限定出 45度角的区域 |
[23:57] | So the bullet should be somewhere between your rope and mine. | 因此,子弹应该在 你我拉的绳子之间 |
[24:02] | Yeah. We’ve reduced a 360-degree crime scene to a 45-degree angle. | 没错.我们已经把360度的 犯罪现场限定成45度了 |
[24:08] | Congratulations to us. | 那就“恭喜”我们吧 |
[24:10] | It’s still a needle in a haystack. | 但这还是犹如大海捞针一样 |
[24:48] | Nick… | 尼克 怎么? |
[24:50] | Yeah? | |
[24:52] | Let’s pack it up. The bullet couldn’t have gone this far. | 算了吧,子弹 不可能飞出那么远的 |
[25:00] | Hey. Saw your Tahoe. I didn’t expect to see you guys back here. | 嘿.又到“塔湖”来了 没想到你们会再回来 |
[25:04] | Just…uh…tying up a few loose ends. | 只是想找找…零碎的证据 |
[25:07] | Maybe this’ll help. | 这消息或许能帮上忙 |
[25:08] | James Jasper didn’t purchase a hunting licence. | 詹姆士没有申办狩猎许可证 |
[25:12] | Well, he was out of work. Maybe he was trying to save money. | 他失业了,或许他想省钱 |
[25:15] | A licence is 24 bucks. Hunting without one is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail. | 一张许可证24块 无证狩猎要罚款1000 外加六个月的“皇家饭” |
[25:19] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[25:20] | Oh, well, that’s not worth the risk. Maybe he wasn’t up here to hunt. | 可不值得冒这个险 或许他不是来狩猎的 |
[25:24] | We haven’t heard a single shot. | 我们没听见有枪声 那些猎人呢? |
[25:26] | Where are these hunters? | |
[25:28] | You only hunt deer at dusk and dawn. | 在黎明和黄昏 你只能捕到鹿 |
[25:30] | Right. Right. Feeding time. | 没错,那是“觅食时间” |
[25:32] | It’s when they’re out in the open. And other game? | 鹿在那时候出来觅食 那其它动物呢? |
[25:35] | This time of year, only deer’s in season. | 每年的这个时候 只有鹿一种猎物 |
[25:37] | Take off those vests if you want. | 先把背心脱下来吧 |
[25:39] | No-one hunts during the day, | 这时候没人来狩猎 |
[25:41] | but the coroner placed Jasper’s time of death at 2pm. | 但法医确定杰斯泊的 死亡时间是下午两点 |
[25:45] | Yeah. It’s an odd time for a hunting accident. | 是的,那时候发生 狩猎意外真是很奇怪 |
[25:55] | Hey. Brass is holding the boyfriend on a TRO violation. | 嘿,布拉斯扣留了死者的男友 |
[25:59] | I’m going to the lab to process the prints from the toilet seat. | 我去实验室检验 马桶圈上的指纹 那家伙声称他很快就离开了 并没时间“方便” |
[26:02] | Guy claims he was in and out. No time to make a pit stop. | |
[26:05] | – I processed the prints. – You did? | 我检验过那些指纹了 检验过了? 没一个与琼的男友吻合 什么? |
[26:08] | – They’re not a match to Joan’s boyfriend. – What?! | |
[26:10] | But we do have a match. | 但与某个人是吻合的 |
[26:12] | Donna’s cyber boyfriend. | 堂娜的“网上男友” |
[26:15] | – I thought he was in jail? – Just released. His parole officer brought him in. | 我还以为他在坐牢? 刚释放不久 是他的保释官带他来的 |
[26:19] | You’re fishing. I just got out of the joint. I was never at Donna’s. | 你们在无中生有 我刚从大牢里出来 从没到过堂娜家 |
[26:23] | We found your fingerprints on the toilet seat in her bathroom. | 但在她洗手间的马桶上 我们发现了你的指纹 |
[26:26] | What are you gonna do? Arrest me for flushing the toilet? | 你们要怎么样?以用过 那个马桶的罪名逮捕我吗? |
[26:31] | Well, unfortunately, I can’t arrest you for lying. | 不幸的是,我不能以 撒谎的罪名逮捕你 |
[26:34] | Help me out here. | 快把我从这里救出去 米奇,你有权利请律师 但如果你没隐瞒什么 |
[26:36] | Mickey, you have the right to an attorney, but if you’re not hiding anything, | |
[26:40] | I suggest you answer their questions. | 我建议你 还是回答他们的问题 |
[26:42] | (Sighs) | |
[26:45] | Look, we met over the internet. | 我们是在网上认识的 |
[26:49] | We had a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同的爱好 堂娜深知我的情况 |
[26:51] | Donna understood my situation. | |
[26:53] | When I told her I was getting out… | 我告诉她我是刚从… |
[26:55] | she invited me over. | 她却邀请我去她家作客 |
[26:59] | No-one’s ever brought me flowers. | 没人给我送过花 |
[27:02] | She served takeout. What do I care? It wasn’t chipped beef. | 是她请我去的 我还担心什么? 这又没什么大不了的 味道怎么样? 糖醋牛排,我最喜欢的 |
[27:11] | – How is it? – Sweet-and-sour pork. My favourite. | |
[27:15] | She invites you for lunch. Everything’s great. | 她邀请你去吃午餐 气氛一直很好 |
[27:17] | And somewhere between the fortune cookies and sunset | 但在享受完美餐和黄昏之间… |
[27:20] | Donna and her sister are both murdered. | 堂娜和她妹妹都被人谋杀了 |
[27:25] | Thoughts? | 对此有何想法? |
[27:27] | Huh. I think the sister’s a piece of work. | 她妹妹是个“厉害人物” |
[27:29] | As soon as we finish eating, she shows up… | 我们吃完午饭后,她就来了 |
[27:33] | with an attitude. | 还怒气冲冲 |
[27:35] | – This is my house too! – I’m paying the taxes. | 这也是我的房子! 房租是我付的 |
[27:39] | Who the helI’s this? | 这家伙是谁? |
[27:40] | First thing I learned in the joint – when inmates fight, you make yourself invisible. | 在监狱里我首先学会的就是 当室友吵架时 你最好当自己是“隐形”的 |
[27:45] | I got out. | 于是我就离开了 |
[27:46] | Six months ago, Donna Marks ordered a sweater | 六个月前,堂娜从 “木兰”服装店… |
[27:51] | and two scarves from Magnolia Apparel. | 定购了 一件运动衫和两条领巾 |
[27:53] | You took the order. | 定购电话是你接的 |
[27:55] | I took 50 calls a day. | 我每天都接到50个电话 |
[27:57] | How many of your callers invited you home and served you Chinese food? | 那有多少个会邀请 你到他们家里吃中国菜? |
[28:04] | When Donna placed her order for the clothes… | 堂娜定购衣服的时候… |
[28:07] | she gave you her e-mail address, didn’t she? | 她还给你了 电子邮件地址,对吗? |
[28:10] | Yeah. She was lonely. | 是的,她很孤独 |
[28:13] | She struck up a conversation with me | 她想和我谈谈 |
[28:15] | Reached out. | 来慰藉寂寞 |
[28:17] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[28:19] | you know, I don’t usually meet girls like Donna. | 堂娜这种女孩 我是很少能遇见的 |
[28:23] | She was nice. | 她很不错 |
[28:25] | She was vulnerable. | 她也很脆弱 |
[28:27] | No social life. No friends. Not even a cat. | 没社交生活,朋友 甚至连只猫都没有 |
[28:30] | All she had was her work | 她唯有的 就只有她的工作 |
[28:31] | She ordered from catalogues so she had something to look forward to. | 她从网上定购 这样就让她对事物有所期待 |
[28:35] | You know, Mickey… | 米奇… |
[28:37] | I don’t think your intention was to kill. | 我认为你并不会杀人 |
[28:39] | All of your priors are for non-violent activities, right? | 你所有的前科都是 “无暴力”的行为,对吗? |
[28:43] | Look, I’ve been in the system. I know the law. | 我坐过牢,我也懂得法律的 |
[28:46] | I admit, I was there. | 我承认,我曾去过那里 |
[28:49] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[28:56] | You know where to find me. | 你们知道去哪儿找我的 |
[29:04] | I’ll keep my eye on him. | 我会看紧他的 |
[29:10] | Joan’s boyfriend, Gavin Pallard, blood on his shoe and a TRO. | 琼的男友加文 在他的鞋处发现有血迹 |
[29:14] | Donna’s boyfriend, Mickey Rutledge, opportunity and a rap sheet. | 堂娜的男友米奇 有作案的机会和犯罪前科 |
[29:18] | Both hid the truth until confronted with the evidence. | 在见到证据之前 两个人都在隐瞒事实 |
[29:22] | Well… | 是的… |
[29:24] | we know we have two liars. | 我们已经知道有两个“大话王” |
[29:28] | Do we have a killer? | 那么凶手呢? |
[29:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:38] | Point of impact. | 撞击点 |
[29:42] | It’s…uh… | 这个… |
[29:45] | ..65 inches… | 长度一共是… |
[29:47] | from the base. | 65英寸 |
[29:50] | – So, what does that tell us? – Well, Donna was 5′ 6″. | 这又能告诉我们什么? 堂娜身高是5英尺6英寸 |
[29:54] | ^If she was thrown through that glass, the point of impact would have been lower. | 如果她是滚出玻璃的 那撞击点就比较矮 |
[30:02] | She had multiple incised wounds. | 她身上 有多个碎片造成的伤口 |
[30:05] | The only contusion was on her forehead, suggesting that’s where contact was made. | 唯一的擦伤是在她额头上 这表示那里是第一接触点 |
[30:09] | So she was upright when she went through the door. | 所以她穿过 玻璃门时是站着的 |
[30:15] | She walked through it. | 她是走着穿过去的 你是说,这是意外? |
[30:17] | You saying it was an accident? | |
[30:19] | – It’s your science. – Nice work. | 这只是你的观点 干得不错 |
[30:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | PD found Pallard’s Thunderbird hidden off the 169, five miles from the dump site. | 警察局在169公路 发现那辆藏匿的 “雷鸟”,距离抛尸点5英里 |
[30:27] | Hook up with Auto Detail. Tow it in. | 通知汽车拖运部把车拖进来 |
[30:38] | Radiator’s cracked. | 散热器破裂了 |
[30:40] | That might explain why Joan bought coolant twice in the last week from a convenience store. | 这或许能解释上 周琼为何在自助店 里买了两回的冷却剂 |
[30:45] | – We ran her credit cards. – Well… | 我们查过她的信用卡 那 最后一个驾驶车的人 冷却器是满的 |
[30:48] | whoever drove this last filled up the radiator fluid, | |
[30:51] | but instead of coolant, they used water. | 但他们还可以 用水来代替冷却剂 |
[30:53] | Either someone unfamiliar with the car or… | 要么是不熟悉这辆车的人… |
[30:57] | ..someone in a desperate situation, maybe. | 要么是一个“狗急跳墙”的人 |
[30:59] | Radiator cap. I’ll print it. | 冷却器盖,我会搜集指纹的 |
[31:02] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:04] | Grab me a sample of fluid too, will you? | 再给我来点那液体的样本 |
[31:10] | Gunshot residue. | 开枪后的遗留物 |
[31:12] | Expect the unexpected. | 预料之中与预料之外的 |
[31:15] | GSR on the clothing means the victim was shot at close range. | 从衣服上的“合成橡胶”看 死者是在非常近的距离被射中的 |
[31:20] | So now what? We’re thinking murder? | 现在如何?这是谋杀吗? |
[31:22] | Or suicide. | 或者自杀 |
[31:25] | He never fired his rifle. What did he shoot himself with? | 他的“来福枪”并没有开过 那他是用什么向自己开枪的? |
[31:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[31:30] | But if he was murdered, we should have found some evidence | 如果他是被谋杀的 我们就应该找到… |
[31:33] | of the killer at the crime scene. | 凶手在现场留下的证据 |
[31:35] | Whoever shot him would have been eyeball to eyeball. | 不管谁向他开枪 与死者都是面对面的 |
[31:38] | Who could have gotten that close without a struggle? | 谁会使死者在那么 近的距离不作出反抗? |
[31:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:43] | It’s somebody he knew. | 一定是死者认识的人 |
[31:45] | I’m gonna call on Vega. See if he’s checked out Mrs Jasper’s alibi. | 我去打电话给维佳 问问他是否整理出杰 斯泊夫人的供词了 |
[31:49] | – OK. – I’ll meet you at the car. | 好的 我在车上等你 |
[31:51] | – Hey, Nick. – Hey, Sara. | 嘿,尼克 嘿,莎拉 |
[31:53] | How’s your case going? | 你的案子办得怎么样了? |
[31:55] | You ever try to print a radiator cap? | 你试过在 冷却器盖上取指纹吗? |
[31:57] | Smudge city. | 这城市污染那么严重 |
[31:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. It’s impossible. | 我知道,这简直不可能 |
[32:01] | But it’s just a radiator cap, so… | 但只是个冷却器盖而已… 你先去休息会儿吧 谢谢 |
[32:04] | – give yourself a break. – Thank you. | |
[32:06] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[32:09] | ..you gotta get out more. | 你一定会搜集到的 |
[32:18] | So you got this water from a radiator? | 这是你从冷却器里拿的? |
[32:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:22] | It ain’t no Rocky Mountain spring. | 可这并不是冷却剂 |
[32:24] | – What is it, Greg? – A nasty sodium count. | 这是什么,格雷格? 一种含有钠… |
[32:27] | Potassium. Phosphorus. | 钾磷物质 |
[32:34] | You’ve got that look. What did I say right? | 你又迷惑了 我说得没错吧? |
[32:41] | OK. Thanks for the info. | 好的,谢谢你的情报 |
[32:43] | We’ll keep you posted. | 我们会跟你联系的 |
[32:45] | Well, Mrs Jasper’s alibi checks out. | 杰斯泊夫人的供词出来了 |
[32:47] | She was at work from 0am to 6pm. | 她从早上十点 工作到下午六点 |
[32:49] | Ate lunch at her desk. | 她是在办公室里吃午饭 |
[32:51] | She didn’t kill her husband. | 她没有杀她丈夫 |
[32:53] | Murder for hire? | 那雇人谋杀呢? |
[32:55] | A pro would have shot him in the heart. | 职业杀手会 一枪击中他的心脏 |
[32:58] | This guy was shot in the gut. | 死者是腹部中抢 |
[33:00] | Bullet didn’t come close to his spinal cord. | 子弹距离脊椎也不近 |
[33:06] | Wait a minute. Abdominal injuries take time to bleed out. | 等等,腹部中 抢会流长时间的血 |
[33:09] | It would take 10 minutes for haemorrhagic shock to set in. | 出血十分钟 才会出现出血性休克 |
[33:12] | He would have been mobile. | 他还可以行走的 |
[33:14] | Right. But he never moved. | 没错,但他却没有走 |
[33:16] | He was in front of this tree when he was shot. He didn’t try to reach his car | 中抢时他是站在这棵树前面 但他并没往他的车走去 |
[33:20] | or get help, he just… | 或者是呼救,他只是… |
[33:23] | ..sat down and waited to die. | 坐着等死 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:28] | Yeah, I see where you’re going here. | 我知道你在指什么 |
[33:30] | His injuries and his behaviour aren’t consistent with murder, | 他的伤口和行为 与谋杀的假设不相符 |
[33:33] | but they’re not consistent with suicide either. | 但与自杀的假设也不相符 |
[33:37] | 99 out of 100 suicides by a gun – muzzle to the mouth, bullet to the brain. | 99%的自杀者都是用 抢对着嘴,一枪击中大脑 |
[33:42] | There’s always just that one. | 多数情况都是这样 |
[33:44] | Look… | 听着… |
[33:46] | suicidals want it quick and painless. | 自杀者希望快速 而无痛苦的死去 |
[33:48] | Bleeding to death is slow and painful. | 流血至死是缓慢而痛苦的 |
[33:51] | Not to mention he never fired his rifle. | 而且他的枪并没有开过 |
[33:53] | No, the weapon we found was never fired. | 不,只是我们找到的 枪没开过而已 |
[33:57] | That’s a big stretch. | 这样更离谱了 |
[33:59] | He brought his rifle plus a spare? | 这把“来福枪” 他用来作“候补”的? |
[34:01] | He shoots himself in the gut. | 他对着自己腹部开枪 |
[34:05] | Leaving himself time to hide the weapon. | 让自己有时间把枪藏起来 |
[34:08] | There’s no blood trail. And what did he do with the spare? Throw it up a tree? | 但地上并没有血迹 那他是怎么处理那另一把枪的? 把它扔到树上吗? 扔到湖里怎么样? 对了 |
[34:15] | How about the lake? | |
[34:18] | Yeah. | |
[34:20] | Yeah, OK. Heads up. | 好的,小心 |
[34:31] | I’ve just marked our search area. | 我刚定位出要寻找的区域了 |
[34:37] | You know… | 你也知道… |
[34:39] | even if your theory’s right, | 即使你的理论正确 |
[34:41] | we still haven’t explained the insurance policy purchased by the wife. | 我们也还没解释 得通这太太买保险的事 |
[34:46] | (Tapping) | |
[34:49] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[34:51] | Metal on metal. | 好像有金属碰撞到 |
[34:56] | – Hold on, let me give you a hand. – OK. | 等等,我来帮你 好 |
[34:58] | CATHERlNE: it’s right there | 就在那下面 |
[35:00] | NlCK: yeah I got it I got it | 好了,拿到了,拿到了 |
[35:06] | Whoa… | 哇… |
[35:08] | Water pistol. | 水中之枪 |
[35:10] | Well, we never found the bullet, but we found the gun. | 我们找不到子弹 但却找到了子弹 |
[35:26] | Mr Jasper committed suicide. | 杰斯泊先生是自杀的 |
[35:31] | And the wife’s out a million bucks. | 杰斯泊太太 那100万分文无获了 |
[35:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | Mrs Jasper… | 杰斯泊太太… |
[35:39] | you purchased a life insurance policy on your husband, | 你给你丈夫买了 份生命保险 |
[35:44] | in which you are the sole beneficiary. | 而在这份保险中 你是唯一的受益人 |
[35:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:51] | We have the actual application for the policy… | 我们有你申请购买 此份保险的申请表… |
[35:55] | with your signature. | 上面还有你的签名 |
[35:57] | Ma’am, you are aware that insurance policies exclude suicide? | 女士,你很清楚自杀 不在保险范围之内的吧? |
[36:02] | Your husband… | 你丈夫… |
[36:04] | staged his death… | 精心策划了他的死… |
[36:06] | to…look like a homicide. | 好看起来…像是他杀一般 |
[36:08] | As a beneficiary… | 作为受益人… |
[36:12] | if you knew of his intentions to… | 如果你是知晓… |
[36:15] | ..take his own life… | 他有意图终结 自己的生命的话… |
[36:18] | that would constitute fraud. | 这就会形成诈骗罪了 |
[36:20] | ^If I knew, I would have stopped him. | 我知道的话我就阻止他了 |
[36:23] | Jimmy was everything to me. | 吉米就是我的一切 |
[36:26] | I didn’t…l didn’t buy the policy. I didn’t know about his plans. | 我没有…没有买那份保险 我不知道他有这些计划 |
[36:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:33] | NlCK: Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:37] | Do you wanna explain this? | 你想解释一下吗? |
[36:39] | Sure. | 是的 |
[36:43] | Mrs Jasper, when you claimed your husband’s personal possessions, | 杰斯泊太太 在你领取丈夫个人遗物之时 |
[36:47] | you signed a release form, yeah? | 你曾签署过 一份领取表格,对吧? |
[36:51] | I ran that form through our questionable documents lab, | 我把这份表格在我们 可疑文件鉴证科进行过鉴证 |
[36:54] | and I crosschecked your signature with the signature on the insurance application. | 并反覆对比你在这份文件上的 签名和保险申请单上面的签名 |
[37:01] | It’s not yours. | 上面的签名不是你的 |
[37:03] | Your husband must have forged it. | 那份文件上的签名 应该是你丈夫伪签的 |
[37:06] | I also checked with the insurance company. | 我还咨询了保险公司 |
[37:10] | Your husband opened the account. | 是你丈夫开立的帐户的 |
[37:14] | Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么? |
[37:16] | I don’t understand that. Why did he do that? | 我不明白 他为何要这么做? |
[37:19] | Because he knew that if he had bought the insurance, it would have sent up a red flag. | 因为他知道如果是以 他的名义买保险的话,就会 引起怀疑而不能获得受理 |
[37:24] | So, what you’re saying is… | 所以,你们是说… |
[37:29] | ..that my husband… | 我丈夫… |
[37:32] | killed himself for me? | 是为我而自杀的? |
[37:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 |
[37:44] | It may sound funny, but I’m proud of it. | 我为此而自豪 虽然这听起来可能有点好笑 |
[37:46] | It took a year to put in my new fertigation system. | 我花了一年时间才正式开始 建设新的加肥灌溉系统 |
[37:49] | It mixes the fertiliser with the irrigation system. | 就是把肥料混在 灌溉系统里面一同施用 |
[37:52] | How about that? Economical and practical. | 既经济,又实用,怎么样? |
[37:54] | What you’re looking for is over here. | 你要找的东西在这 |
[38:01] | Cars are always overheating on this stretch. | 开那么长一段路车子 通常都会过热的 而所有人都认为水是免费的 |
[38:04] | And everyone thinks water is free. | |
[38:06] | What do you use in your fertiliser? Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium? | 你的肥料中用了什么成分? 氮,磷,还有钾怎么配置? |
[38:09] | Standard 6-10-10 mixture. | 通常的6:10:10的混合比例 |
[38:12] | Mr Willoughby… | 威洛比先生… |
[38:14] | would you mind if I fingerprint your spigot? | 你不介意我对你的 水龙头进行指纹采集吧? 这个问题可没人问过我? |
[38:17] | No-one’s ever asked me that before. | |
[38:39] | Thirsty? | 口渴吗? |
[38:41] | I’m good, thanks. | 我很好,谢谢 |
[38:43] | I wouldn’t drink it either. | 我也不要喝 |
[38:44] | I wouldn’t even put it in my radiator. | 我甚至也不会把 这些水放进我的散热箱里面 |
[38:48] | I don’t have all the pieces yet, Mickey, but… | 米奇,虽然我还没收集了 解完所有细节,但是… |
[38:51] | I’ll tell you what we do have. | 我倒可以告诉你们 我们现在确实所知的有什么 |
[38:53] | – You’re an ex-con. Get the hell out! – Don’t listen. | 你曾经是囚犯,快滚! 别听她说 |
[38:56] | This is my house. This is my life. | 这里是我家,这是我的生活 |
[38:58] | You’re so desperate you date through the computer. | 你电脑前来的 约会真是不可救药 |
[39:01] | Then you end up with him. Pathetic! | 你这一生就和他一起潦倒吧 真是可悲! |
[39:04] | We know that Joan scratched Donna. | 我们知道琼抓伤了堂娜 |
[39:07] | We also know that Donna died first. | 也知道是堂娜先死的 |
[39:09] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[39:11] | That’s right. You didn’t. | 没错,不是你杀的 |
[39:14] | – You are so selfish! – Get your hands off me! | 你好自私! 把你的手放开! |
[39:17] | Donna’s death was an accident. | 堂娜之死完全是意外 |
[39:18] | Oh! Aaargh! | 噢!啊! |
[39:21] | But Joan went off on you. | 但琼却怪罪于你 |
[39:24] | And up to that point you hadn’t done anything wrong | 到这时为止 你还没犯任何过错 |
[39:27] | – So what went wrong? – lt wasn’t my fault. | 那到底怎么了? 不是我的错 |
[39:31] | – She’s dead. – You are going back where you came from. | 她死了 你就给我回到你原来呆的地方 |
[39:40] | Rehabilitation was working for me. | 我刚出来 名誉正在恢复期间 |
[39:42] | Put a guy in that position… | 在那环境… |
[39:44] | He’s got to go all the way. | 他必然是尽全力阻止 |
[39:47] | Aaargh! | 啊! |
[39:49] | (Neck snaps) | |
[39:54] | You figured if you hid the bodies, you’d be in the clear. | 你以为只要把尸体藏好 便可以置身事外,保持清白 |
[39:57] | BRASS: But you didn’t have a car | 但你没车 |
[39:59] | Joan did. | 琼有 |
[40:14] | You could have just backed oft. Let Joan make the call. | 你何不后退 让琼打电话? |
[40:20] | I would have landed myself right back in the joint. | 这样的话我只会又回到那个地方 |
[40:23] | – You don’t know that. – Come on. | 这点你也不确定吧 别胡扯了 |
[40:25] | Who’s gonna believe a guy like me? | 谁会相信我这样一个人? |
[40:28] | A guy like me. | 我这样的人呗 |
[41:36] | Hey, it’s Sara. | 嘿,我是莎拉 |
[41:39] | I was thinking… | 我想知道… |
[41:41] | You wanna go out…somewhere? | 你想不想出去…外面走走 |