时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You’ll like this apartment. My wife says it’s the best of the lot. The tenants moved out quick. | |
[00:13] | I don’t normally show apartments before I’ve had a chance to look. | 在自己看过之前 我通常不会让顾客先看的 |
[00:17] | So, use your imagination. | 那就请发挥你们的现象力吧 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God. Call 911. | 天啊,快拨打911 |
[00:30] | I worked in a slaughterhouse one summer that looked a lot Like this. | 以前在屠宰场工作时 也看到过这种情景 |
[00:34] | The lease is in the name of Clifford Renteria | 租房的人叫 克里弗德.伦特利 |
[00:37] | Lived here with his girlfriend till they shuck cut | 他和女友消失 前一直住在这 |
[00:40] | – Gee I wonder why – For all we know, this is animal blood. | 我就搞不明白 就现在猜测,这是动物的血 |
[00:44] | BRASS: yeah sure | 是的 |
[00:46] | Deer, sheep, llama. | 鹿,羊,骆驼 |
[00:49] | Deer hunter comes home from the mountains drunk. | 猎人大老远 从深山野岭“跋涉归来” |
[00:51] | Decides to play butcher, clean his kill. | “扮演”屠夫来清洗猎物 |
[00:54] | Chops his game up into oven-size pieces for the winter. | 把猎物砍成烤炉大小 以备冬天享用 |
[00:57] | What does he care? He’s renting. | 他担心什么? 这房子是他租的 |
[01:03] | BRASS: The victim’s human | 受害者是人 |
[01:06] | And a human has only eight pints of blood. | 一个人只有八品脱的血 |
[01:09] | So, whoever the victim is…is now dead. | 不管这受害人是谁… 他都已经死了 你是谁 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[01:45] | SARA: Any uniformity in the spray? | 飞溅血沫有何一致性吗? |
[01:49] | Well by and large | 大体上一致 |
[01:51] | the average diameter’s about one millimetre. | 平均直径约为一毫米 |
[01:53] | Blood drops this size are characteristic of high-velocity impact | 这类大小的血液 是受过高速撞击的明显特征 |
[01:57] | Like gunshot trauma, but there’s no bullet strikes in the walls, | 比如枪伤 但墙上并无子弹撞击过的痕迹 |
[02:02] | ruling out murder by gun. | 可以排除枪杀的可能性 |
[02:04] | Just acquaint yourself, Sara. Don’t interpret just yet. | 自己知道就好 无需再解释一番,好吗? |
[02:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:17] | Showtime. | “表演时间”到了 |
[02:26] | SARA: This looks Like a multiple. | 这看起来像块厚木板 |
[02:28] | More than one vic. Acquainting myself. | 起码一个以上 “本人明白” |
[02:30] | WARRlCK: Check out the voids. That’s the real evidence. | 看看这些空间 这才是真实证据 |
[02:33] | GRlSSOM: Couch. | 沙发? |
[02:35] | We’ve only got 30 seconds till this Luminol disappears. | “发光氨”消失前 我们只有30秒时间 |
[02:39] | (Camera clicks) | |
[02:41] | (Shutter clicks) | |
[02:43] | Television, maybe. | 或许是电视机 |
[02:46] | Magazine? | 杂志? |
[02:47] | Triangle. | 还有个三角形 |
[02:50] | SARA: Coat rack? | 是衣架吗? |
[02:51] | Guys. | 正确 |
[02:58] | What do you think that is? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[03:01] | Looks Like it could be an electric saw. | 或许是把电锯 |
[03:06] | High-velocity small spray. | 高速产生小血点 |
[03:11] | HELlCOPTER RADlO: 76 Romeo approaching | “罗密欧76号”正在靠近 |
[03:14] | GPS coordinates four-niner-six Commencing drop | GPS(全球定位系统) 方位496,开始洒水 |
[03:18] | DlSPATCH RADlO: 76 Romeo you’re right on it | “罗密欧76号”,你就在正上方 |
[03:20] | Pine Ridge Command go to White Fire 3 | “松山司令”到“白火三号” |
[03:23] | Dozer Tender 1441 | “瞌睡虫1441” |
[03:25] | Air attack 140 | 对140方位进行“空袭” |
[03:27] | (Siren wails) | |
[03:30] | NlCK: Zero humidity. Record highs. ‘Tis the season. | 零湿度,炽热天气 这季节就是这样 |
[03:37] | – Hi. – Hey. | 嗨 嘿 |
[03:39] | I don’t even know where to start with this one. | 我都不知道 这火从哪儿烧起来的 |
[03:42] | O’RlLEY: Take a look at that A scuba diver up a tree | 看那个 潜水员都能“上树”了 |
[03:49] | Wow. | |
[03:50] | CATHERlNE: How the hell did he get there? | 他怎么上去的? |
[03:54] | NlCK: He couldn’t climb with all that crap on | 带着那些东西 他根本无法爬树 |
[03:56] | He got up there somehow. | 但他就是“爬上去”了 |
[04:00] | Well, you know, Lake Mead is just over the hill | 你也知道 米德湖在山的那边 |
[04:03] | and the copters are dropping water. | 直升机正在那边“过泼水节” |
[04:10] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的? |
[04:13] | That’s a total urban legend. | 这简直犹如“都市传说” |
[04:16] | We’re scientists, Nicky. | 我们是科学家,尼克 |
[04:18] | No way that happened. | 那不可能发生的 |
[04:20] | OK. | 好的 |
[04:25] | And I suppose you believe in Santa. | 我想 你也相信圣诞老人的 |
[04:29] | After today… | 今天过后 |
[04:31] | oh, yeah. | 是这样的 |
[04:34] | When I said Renteria and his girlfriend skipped out in the middle of the night, | 伦特利和女友 是在半夜离开的 |
[04:38] | – I didn’t have the whole story. – I haven’t seen Alison in a month. | 除此我没别的“故事”了 我有一个月都没见过艾莉森了 |
[04:41] | – Any idea where she might be? – Renteria said she left town. | 她能到哪儿去? 伦特利说她离开城镇了 |
[04:46] | – So you noticed that she was gone? – I manage the complex. I notice everything. | 因此你就说她失踪了? 这房子是我管的 一切事情我都会注意 |
[04:50] | Did you notice if Mr Renteria left an address? | 那你是否注意到伦 特利留下地址没有? |
[04:52] | Just a letter saying he was moving on. | 只留下一封信说他要搬走 |
[04:55] | ^If you find him, tell him he is not getting his deposit back. The blood’ll never come out. | 你们找到他的话 就告诉他押金没了 墙上的血是擦不掉的了 |
[04:59] | Hopefully not. It’s all the evidence we have. | 是的 那面墙也是我们的证据 |
[05:25] | What do you make of that void? | 这里你又如何解释? |
[05:29] | NlCK: Green vegetation | 还有绿色的植被 |
[05:32] | There’s a consistent burn over this whole area. | 这里全都被烧焦了 |
[05:35] | Except for that one spot. | 这里除外 |
[05:39] | The Chief says the original fire was a class C. Downed power line. | 警官说 最初的火只有C级 是“地缆”引起的 |
[05:43] | Winds keep shifting hot spots breaking cut all over | 风长火势 使之蔓延至整个地方 |
[05:48] | NlCK: Well well | 好的 |
[05:50] | Downed power line, huh? | “地缆”引起的? |
[05:58] | Good eye. | 好眼光 |
[06:00] | A matchbook time-delay device. | “纸板火柴定时装置” |
[06:04] | Well, don’t touch it. lt’ll disintegrate. | 别碰它,它会碎的 |
[06:08] | That’s the only reason I carry this stuff. | 所以我才拿上这东西 |
[06:12] | CATHERlNE: Hairspray Extra hold | 特效定型水 |
[06:21] | Difference between walking and running. | 下面是走与跑的区别 |
[06:24] | Guy lights a cigarette, sticks it in a matchbook, takes a stroll. | 那家伙点了根烟 放在火柴板上,扬长而去 |
[06:31] | It buys an arsonist a five-minute head start. | 起码能让纵火犯 “领先”五分钟 |
[06:34] | Mm-hm. | |
[06:37] | Monaco Receiving. Clifford Renteria, platform manager. | 摩纳哥收货处 克里弗.伦特利是站台主管 |
[06:41] | Gee, Brass, all in one shift. I’m impressed. | 布拉斯,你不辞劳苦 我会铭记在心的 |
[06:45] | BRASS: Are you Clifford Renteria? – Cliff. Who are you? | 你是克里弗.伦特利吗? 没错,你们是谁? |
[06:50] | Las Vegas Police. | 维加斯警察 |
[06:51] | Crime Lab. Do you have any knowledge of the whereabouts of Alison Scott? | 犯罪鉴证科 你知道艾莉森.斯科特 去哪儿了吗? |
[06:57] | She’s in Canada visiting her parents. Why? | 她回加拿大探亲去了.怎么? |
[07:01] | We just came from your old apartment. | 我们刚从你 以前的公寓那里过来 |
[07:03] | We found some disturbing evidence there Would you care to explain that? | 在那里发现了一些情况 你可以解释一下吗? |
[07:08] | Hey, he had it coming. I’ll tell you that right now. | 他刚才就问过了 我跟你们说 |
[07:11] | The apartment stank, there were flies everywhere, no water…so I trashed the place. | 那公寓简直糟透了 到处是苍蝇,还没水 所以我才离开那里的 |
[07:15] | – Who had it coming? – The manager. | 刚才谁来过? 那个房东 |
[07:18] | – The lazy bastard. lt serves him right. – Mr Renteria | 那个混蛋 他就爱多管闲事 伦特利先生 |
[07:21] | your apartment walls are covered in human blood. | 在你房间的墙上 发现了一些人的血迹 |
[07:26] | – Are you aware of that? – Yeah. | 这你知道吗? 是的 |
[07:28] | – Do you have an explanation? – It’s my blood. | 对此你有何解释? 那是我的血 |
[07:31] | – Your blood. – You got a stigmata? | 你的血 你有红斑症? |
[07:33] | No. I get nosebleeds. | 不,我鼻出血 |
[07:35] | – Nosebleeds. – From hepatitis C. I got blood to spare. | 鼻出血 我患有C型肝炎 经常出血 |
[07:39] | My nose is Like Old Faithful. It finally came in handy. | 我的鼻子就像“忠实老友” 迟早会“派上用场的” |
[07:43] | You expirated blood from your nose all over your apartment walls | 你把鼻血喷满整个房间的墙 |
[07:46] | to get back at your manager? | 是为了 报复你的房东吗? |
[07:48] | Yeah. I hope it made his cleanup job hell. | 是的 我还希望他永远也洗不掉呢 |
[07:51] | – That’s not supposed to go anywhere. – What? These ones here? | 那不能随便乱放 什么?这些放在这里吗? |
[07:54] | yeah those | 是的 |
[07:56] | This guy blows ten quarts of blood from his nose onto his wall? | 这家伙的鼻子 能往墙上喷十夸脱的血? |
[08:01] | You want to ask for a demonstration? | 你想让他“示范”一下吗? |
[08:03] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[08:05] | Expirating from your nose would leave oval-shaped blood patterns. | 鼻子里喷出来的 血液是椭圆形的 |
[08:08] | The ones we found in his apartment were V-shaped. | 他房间墙上的 血斑是V字形的 |
[08:13] | Mr Renteria. | 伦特利先生 |
[08:17] | We’re gonna need a sample of your blood. From your arm, not your nose. | 我们想取你的血液样本 是从你的手臂取,不是鼻子 |
[08:21] | And a visit to your new apartment. | 还想参观一下你的新寓所 |
[08:24] | That’s home to me now. | 那就是我现在的家 |
[08:26] | Been staying there about a week | 在那里已经住了一个星期了 |
[08:29] | Well, may we see your furniture? | 可以看一下你的家具吗? |
[08:31] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:43] | GRlSSOM: Electric saw | 电锯 |
[08:45] | Used to do some landscaping. | 过去用来装修的 |
[08:49] | GRlSSOM: it’s ah interesting lamp | 这灯可真有趣 |
[08:55] | Mr Renteria, with your permission, I’d Like to move some of your property to my lab | 伦特利先生,可以的话 我想把你的东西搬回实验室去… |
[08:59] | – for a closer inspection. – Hey, save me $250 a week truck rental. | 作进一步检查 这可省下我每星期 250块的卡车租赁费了 |
[09:03] | Keep it as long as you want. I’ll sleep in the break room. | 随你们留多久 我可以睡在休息室里 |
[09:07] | And that’s after you come down and give us that blood sample. | 但首先得给 我们你的血液样本 |
[09:17] | You checked Nosebleed’s tools yet? | 你检查“鼻出血” 的那些工具了吗? |
[09:20] | No observable blood. Not even with Rheno. | 没有明显血迹 甚至连胃蛋白霉都没有 |
[09:23] | He probably ditched them after he used them on the victim. | 或许他把死者 杀害之后就把凶器给扔了 |
[09:26] | We just gotta figure out which one. | 我们先来看看是哪一个 |
[09:29] | How long did Firearms give us these for? | 这些东西我们能保留多久? |
[09:32] | 24 hours. Then we gotta give them back…clean. | 24小时,然后 就全部洗完…送还给他 |
[09:36] | Let’s do it. | 那赶紧开始吧 犹大 能告诉我你 今天感觉如何吗? 我找到了爱 优美动听的音乐 能告诉我你 今天感觉如何吗 我找到了爱 优美动听的音乐 耶 |
[10:05] | GRlSSOM: So? | 怎样了? |
[10:07] | DNA results. | DNA检验结果 |
[10:09] | Erm… 6 samples from the apartment walls and one we just took from the guy’s arm. | 从寓所墙上取来的 16个样本,还有刚从 那家伙手臂上取下的样本 |
[10:19] | This cannot be right. | 这不可能 |
[10:20] | Hey, I always double-check your stuff. | 你的东西我 可是一直都检验两次的 |
[10:23] | – All the results point one way. – What about the blood on the Lamp? | 所有的结果都一致 那盏台灯上的血迹呢? |
[10:26] | That is my next run. Just a little backlogged. | 我正要检验 一会儿就好 |
[10:29] | Well, get through it. | 那就赶紧 |
[10:33] | I thought you said the blood on those walls couldn’t be his. | 我还以为你 说墙上那些血不是他的 |
[10:36] | I also thought the metric system would catch on. | 我开始也是持这个观点的 |
[10:39] | Everything that starts with a faulty premise is bound to fail. | 假设错误了 随后的一切也就不成立 |
[10:42] | I saw V-patterns and I foolishly ruled out the nose. | 我一看到V形的血迹 就轻率排除了鼻血的可能 |
[10:46] | I told you I had a condition. Hepatitis C. I was diagnosed at 18. | 我跟你们说过我有C型肝炎 18岁时就确诊了 |
[10:49] | This relates to your magic nose how? | 这和你“神奇” 的鼻子有何关联吗? |
[10:51] | Hepatitis C destroys the liver and a whole host of clotting functions. | C型肝炎会 破坏整个血凝结组织 |
[10:56] | Cliff indeed has blood to spare. | 所以会很容易出血 |
[10:59] | Thanks for coming around to my side. | 很感谢你能站在我一边 |
[11:01] | Which way’s out? | 从哪边出去? |
[11:03] | Nobody released you. | 还没让你走呢 |
[11:06] | Mr Renteria, I can’t sign off on a case until I fully understand it. | 伦特利先生 除非让我完全明白 否则我会继续追查这件案子的 |
[11:09] | So let me get this straight. | 恕我直言 |
[11:11] | You had a beef with your landlord | 你和房东有“过节” |
[11:13] | and you decided to pay him back by blowing blood out of your nose | 于是你就决定 把鼻血喷满整个房墙… |
[11:17] | all over the apartment walls. | 用这个来“回报”他 |
[11:20] | – ls that about right? – Yeah. | 是这样的吗? 没错 |
[11:22] | A day? A week? A couple of months? How long did this take? | 一天?一周? 还是几个月? 这一共花了多长时间? |
[11:26] | I don’t know. About a month. | 我也不知道 大约是一个月 |
[11:29] | You get up, make some coffee and go, “I’ll blow some blood on the kitchen wall today.” | 你每天起床后 边喝着咖啡边琢磨… “今天我要喷厨房那面墙了” |
[11:33] | Get out of the shower, grab your towel, go, | 然后拿上毛巾出去洗个噪 |
[11:36] | “Hey, this looks like a nice spot to expirate a couple of pints.” | “嘿,你好像足足 喷了几品脱的血在上面” |
[11:40] | It wasn’t Like that. | 事情可不是这样 |
[11:41] | Something would set me off. The disposer was backed up. No hot water. | 那里简直糟透了 喷头破烂不堪,还没热水 |
[11:45] | The toilet was broken. I knew the landlord wasn’t gonna fix it. | 厕所也坏了 我也知道房东不会修的 |
[11:50] | So you made your statement through your nose. | 于是你就用鼻子来“申诉” |
[11:53] | I wasn’t getting anywhere with words. | 我可不是在胡编乱造 |
[11:55] | Look, if it’ll get me out of here any quicker, I’ll show you. | 如果这可以让我快点走的话 我可以演示给你们看 |
[12:01] | Erm… | |
[12:05] | It’s really not that big a deal. | 这不是什么大不了的 |
[12:09] | (Clears throat) | |
[12:12] | You might wanna back up. | 你最好往后站 |
[12:16] | (Renteria expirates) | |
[12:19] | SARA: Same high-velocity spray | 同样的“高速喷点” |
[12:23] | Same short V-pattern too. | 同样的V型血迹 |
[12:25] | Didn’t you say expirating through the nose made oval patterns? | 你不是说 从鼻子里喷出来的 液体是椭圆形的吗? |
[12:29] | Yeah, well, as it turns out, our guy stands very close to the wall | 是的 他是距离墙是非常的近 |
[12:33] | and blows almost sideways. | 然后侧着脸来喷的 |
[12:36] | This is on the real? You saw him do this? | 真的?你亲眼看见了? |
[12:38] | Right through his Jimmy Durante. | 当时吉米也在的 |
[12:40] | Ambidextrous. Both nostrils. | 两只鼻孔都非常的“灵巧” |
[12:42] | Great. Our big murder’s a nosebleed. | 好的,我们的“凶手” 是个“鼻出血” |
[12:45] | Oh, not necessarily. The sample from the Nosebleed’s lamp. It’s not his blood. | 不必过早下定论 “鼻出血”灯上的 血迹不是他本人的 |
[12:50] | And I don’t know whose blood it is, | 我也不知道那是谁的血 |
[12:52] | but the amelogenin came back with something pretty interesting. XX. | 但是,染色体鉴定出来的 结果非常的有趣.是XX |
[12:56] | Female blood. | 女性的血液 |
[12:58] | – Our guy’s girlfriend is still missing. – That may have nothing to do with it. | 那家伙的女友还失踪了 那或许不能证明什么 |
[13:02] | Or everything. | 也或者可以证明任何东西 |
[13:14] | So, you got an lD on the scuba guy? | 查出潜水员的身份了吗? |
[13:16] | Jacques Cousteau. | 雅克.库斯托 (著名海洋探险家) |
[13:19] | Kidding. Coroner humour. | 玩笑而已 验尸官的幽默 |
[13:22] | But I’ll tell you what I do know. He didn’t die in that fire. | 但我可以肯定 他不是死于那场大火 |
[13:25] | No carboxyhaemoglobin in his blood | 他的血液里没有 一氧化碳血红蛋白 |
[13:28] | He didn’t inhale carbon monoxide. | 他没有吸入一氧化碳 |
[13:31] | He stopped breathing before the fire started. | 火灾之前他就停止呼吸了 |
[13:33] | Probably killed someplace else and dumped. | 很可能是被 杀后被抛尸的 |
[13:36] | Oh, he was dumped all right. Out of a chopper. Right, Doctor? | 抛得可真准 是从直升机上抛下来的 对吗,医生? |
[13:39] | The victim’s injuries are inconsistent with a fall of that magnitude. | 死者伤口与 堕落力量大小并不一致 |
[13:43] | No fracture of the pelvis, no compression of the lumbar vertebrae. | 骨盆无骨折 腰脊骨也无被压现象 |
[13:47] | No shortening of the body. | 尸体没有蜷曲 |
[13:51] | CATHERlNE: There goes your theory, Nick. Good try, though. | 你的理论行不通了 尼克.不过值得鼓励 |
[13:55] | – So what was the cause of death? – His heart stopped beating. | 那死因到底是什么? 心脏停止跳动 |
[13:58] | Heart attack, consistent with being scooped out of Lake Mead. | 心脏病,与在“米德湖” 发现的尸体情况一样 |
[14:03] | ROBBlNS: The human heart beats in a four-beat rhythm like a foxtrot | 人类心脏的跳动,就像 “狐步舞”一样是四拍节奏 |
[14:06] | The two atria contract, then the two ventricles. Ba-boom, ba-boom. | 两个心房相互收缩 然后是两个心室 砰砰…砰砰 |
[14:11] | – So what happened to this guy? – Commotio cordis. Cardiac concussion. | 那这个人到底怎么了? 心脏受到强烈震荡 |
[14:16] | The guy short-circuited. It’s rare, but I’ve seen it. | 他是心率受阻,这情况 很罕见,但我曾经见过 |
[14:19] | A few years ago a minor leaguer took a line drive to the chest. | 几年前,一个棒球选手 胸口受到了直接撞击 |
[14:23] | interrupted the impulse to the heart | 打乱了心脏的振动频率 |
[14:26] | turning it into a bag of worms. Fibrillation. | 造成了“心室纤维颤动” |
[14:28] | So, our scuba diver took one to the chest. | 那么,潜水员也是 胸口受到直接撞击 |
[14:32] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[14:33] | He could have been clipped by the chopper’s Bambi Bucket. | 他或许是被 直升机的安全扣击中的 |
[14:37] | Did you find anything between his toes, Like sand from… | 在他的脚趾间 你是否发现有像从… |
[14:41] | Lake Mead? Sorry Nick | 米德湖的沙子? 很抱歉,尼克 |
[14:43] | But I did find something between him and his wet suit. | 但我在他的潜水衣 里发现了一些东西 |
[14:46] | Soap residue. Like he’d started to shower. | 香皂的残余物 似乎他当时想洗澡 |
[14:49] | Soaped up, never soaped off. | 擦香皂以后,却没有清洗 |
[15:00] | Something on your mind, Greg? | 你有何高见,格雷格? |
[15:02] | Oh, it’s… I heard about your case. Sounds interesting. | 我听说你的案子了 听起来很有趣 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:08] | Hey, you wanna make yourself useful? | 你想发挥 自己的聪明才智吗? |
[15:10] | Drop this off at Trace. | 拿去检验一下 |
[15:12] | Must be some kind of soap. Robbins got me halfway there. | 一定是某种牌子的肥皂 罗宾斯已经帮我整得差不多了 |
[15:15] | Bet it’s liquid dishwashing soap. | 但这可是洗碗用的液体肥皂 |
[15:17] | Yeah? State your source. | 是吗?说说你的理由 |
[15:20] | I used to do a little diving myself, actually. | 其实,我过去也玩过潜水 |
[15:23] | Belize, Maui, | 伯里兹,毛伊岛 |
[15:25] | Great Barrier Reef. | 还有大堡礁 |
[15:28] | OK, maybe I took that one a little too far. | 或许我撤得有点远了 |
[15:31] | But the point is that these rubber suits aren’t very easy to put on. | 但潜水衣要 穿到身上并非易事 |
[15:35] | Neoprene and skin need a little romance to get together. | 橡胶和皮肤需要一点 “浪漫”才能“结合” |
[15:38] | A capful of liquid soap works Like a charm. | 而液体肥皂 正好能充当“媒人” |
[15:44] | So, you wanna check the safety valve? | 你想检查这个安全阀吗? |
[15:46] | It’s sealed closed. | 它是密封的 |
[15:49] | – And what about the pressure gauge? – Hose melted. | 那么气压计呢? 软管被烧融化了 |
[15:52] | Catherine found it at the base of the tree. | 这是凯瑟琳 在树底下找到的 |
[15:54] | It’s 3,000 psi. That tank was full. | 上面的数字是3,000方 氧气瓶是满的 |
[15:57] | Guess it was Like anything pressurised. These things blow for one of two reasons – | 很明显经过加压的 这东西爆炸只有以下两个原因 |
[16:01] | too much air or too much heat. | 氧气太多,或者温度过高 |
[16:08] | – You just made yourself useful, my friend. – Yeah? | 你真是帮大忙了,伙计 是吗? |
[16:11] | – Oh, yeah. – How? | 是的 怎么? |
[16:14] | What are we looking for exactly? | 我们到底要找什么? |
[16:16] | Same thing we always look for. Evidence of a crime. | 和以往一样.在找犯罪证据 |
[16:19] | – Failing that, we have to release the apartment. – What about the missing girlfriend? | 找不到的话 我们就得对公寓解除封锁 那个失踪的“女友”怎么办? |
[16:23] | Brass got a hold of Alison Scott’s parents in Canada. They said she never arrived. | 布拉斯在加拿大找到 艾莉森的双亲了 他们说她并没有回来 |
[16:28] | They had no idea she was even going to see them. | 也没听说她要来探望他们 |
[16:35] | What if Nose Man blew blood all over these walls | 那家伙把鼻血喷在墙上… |
[16:39] | to cover up Alison Scott’s blood? | 是否为了 掩盖艾莉森的血迹? |
[16:59] | I don’t see any evidence of that. | 我没看到任何 这种情况的证据 |
[17:01] | – You’re not finding another layer of blood? – No. | 你不是在找另一个血迹? 是的 |
[17:04] | You don’t think maybe he offed his girlfriend? | 你不认为 是他把女友“甩”了吗? |
[17:07] | (Plies buzzing) | |
[17:12] | How many flies do you count in this room? | 你能数出这房间 里有多少只苍蝇? |
[17:19] | 15, give or take. | 15,或多或少 |
[17:22] | GRlSSOM: I counted four on my first walk-through | 我第一眼就数出了四个 |
[17:26] | SARA: Fly spots | 有苍蝇的地方 |
[17:27] | Regurgitations. | 反常现象 |
[17:42] | Fresh. | 还新鲜的 |
[17:44] | The problem is, | 问题是… |
[17:46] | flies don’t feast on dry blood | 苍蝇对干的血并无兴趣 |
[17:48] | The place is sealed and they don’t spontaneously generate. | 这个地方是被封锁的 它们并没有本能地进行繁殖 |
[17:52] | So they’re feeding on fresh blood. | 所以它们靠吃新鲜的血液为生 |
[17:57] | Could be a rodent, though. Or bad garbage. | 可能是老鼠 或者是臭垃圾 |
[18:00] | Or something higher up the food chain, Like Alison Scott. | 或者食物链中更高级的东西 比如艾莉森.斯科特 |
[18:15] | (Plies buzzing) | |
[18:18] | GRlSSOM: The preponderance of flies is in this room | 苍蝇的优势 就是在这间房里 |
[18:21] | They can egress a space ^Iess than .001 centimetres. | 它们可以在小于 0.1厘米的空间来去自如 |
[18:26] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[18:28] | Vent. | 通风孔 |
[18:37] | Hey! Coffee boy! | 嘿!咖啡小子! |
[18:39] | Where’s my DNA? Cigarette butt? | 烟头的 DNA检验报告出来没有? |
[18:41] | Matchbook time-delay device? Hairspray? Any of this sound familiar? | 纸板火柴定时装置? 发型水?所有与之相近的东西? |
[18:45] | Bags under the eyes, coffee cup, stressed face. Any of this look familiar? | 红肿的眼袋,咖啡杯 扭曲的脸.或者与之相似的? |
[18:51] | I’m working on it. | 我正着手检验 |
[18:52] | Did Grissom put his stuff in front of mine? | 格里森又 抢先一步在我前面了? |
[18:55] | No. | 不 我正在和尼克一起… 办你这件案子 |
[18:57] | I’m working on your case…with Nick. | |
[19:04] | I just talked with your partner. | 我刚和你的搭档谈过了 |
[19:06] | – You’re working this case without me? – Hm? | 你无需我办这件案子了? |
[19:08] | Greg Sanders. | 格雷格.桑德斯 |
[19:10] | Let go of my Grego. | 绕了格雷格吧 |
[19:12] | He’s a CSl wannabe. Please. | 他是CSI的超级崇拜者.拜? |
[19:14] | Check out the bottom of this tank. | 看这个氧气瓶的瓶底 |
[19:18] | – Fissure. – We had a little explosion here. | 裂缝 这里还发生了一次小爆炸 |
[19:22] | That explains a lot | 那可以解释很多事情 |
[19:24] | (Fizzing) | |
[19:26] | Acid etching. Not bad. | 酸蚀法,还不赖 |
[19:29] | ^If I get the tank serial number, I could talk to surf shops, track the renter through a credit card. | 如果找到氧气瓶的序号 就可以通过信用卡找到租赁人 |
[19:34] | Pretty smart thinking there | 这注意真高明… |
[19:36] | partner. | 伙计 |
[19:39] | Well, we still haven’t lD’d the vic, | 我们还没查出死者的身份 |
[19:41] | but it’s worth a shot | 但…这已经足够了 |
[19:48] | CATHERlNE: OK. N4002 let’s see what kind of lead you are | 好了,N4002 且再看看你的本事有多大 |
[19:51] | (Doorbell) | |
[19:53] | Hi. Whatever you’re selling, I have no interest. | 嗨,不管你们卖什么 我都不感兴趣 |
[19:56] | Maybe you should find out what we’re selling first. | 或许你该先看看我们要 “卖”的东西 |
[20:00] | I’m Catherine Willows, Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是凯瑟琳.维乐丝 维加斯鉴证科 |
[20:03] | Detective O’Riley. Is there a Jerry Walden lives here? | 我是警官欧莱利 杰里.沃顿是住在这里吗? |
[20:05] | You’re looking at him. | 他就在你们面前 |
[20:10] | – What? – Are you missing a scuba tank? | 什么事? 你是否丢了一个氧气瓶? |
[20:19] | Come in. | 请进 |
[20:22] | Let me get this straight, Mr Walden. You lent Bruce Skeller a spare tank? | 恕我直言 沃顿先生你曾借给 布鲁斯.斯克勒氧气瓶吗? 是的 |
[20:27] | (Sighs) Yeah. | |
[20:30] | I just… I can’t believe what you’re telling me here. | 我… 真不敢相信你们刚才说的 |
[20:33] | Bruce was an experienced diver. | 布鲁斯 是个很有经验的潜水员 |
[20:36] | Well, he didn’t exactly die in the water. | 其实 他不是死在水里面的 |
[20:42] | Bruce and l were about to break ground on this project. | 布鲁斯 和我正准备开创这个事业 |
[20:45] | it really meant a lot to him | 它对于他很重要 |
[20:47] | You were in business together? | 你们合伙做生意? |
[20:48] | Oh, we’ve been best friends since we were kids. | 噢,我们打小就是朋友 |
[20:51] | We used to | 我们过去常常… |
[20:53] | We used to build these forts together, ^Iike our imaginary casino. | 过去常一起筑城堡 这个娱乐场也是我们设想的 |
[20:57] | Now we’re gonna build the real thing. | 我们这样要把这东西变成真的 |
[21:00] | Partner up with this big development company – Adventures… | 联手开一间大公司 冒一把险… |
[21:03] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:04] | You said that Mr Skeller was an experienced diver. | 你刚才说,斯克勒先生 是个很有经验的潜水员 |
[21:07] | Why would he be borrowing a tank? | 为何他要借氧气瓶? |
[21:09] | Someone being experienced doesn’t make them any less of a freeloader. | 有经验并 不代表他们不“省钱” |
[21:14] | Oh, you know, he was just down on his luck. | 他最近比较不走运 |
[21:16] | We were Like brothers. We shared everything. | 我们就像兄弟 什么东西都一起分享 |
[21:19] | What was mine was his. What was his was mine. | 我的就是他的 他的就是我的 |
[21:21] | You said he didn’t have anything. | 你说过他一无所有的 |
[21:23] | Well yeah but he would have you know | 没错,但他会潜水 |
[21:26] | And I kept teillng him that That’s what kept him going And then this happened | 我一直都这样跟他说 这也是他生活的动力 然后就发生这件事了 |
[21:30] | There used to be something here. | 这里曾放过东西的 |
[21:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s my coffee table. | 是的 放的是我的咖啡桌 |
[21:35] | ^Interesting furniture. What is that? | 这家具很有趣 什么做的? |
[21:37] | – Ash wood? WALDEN: yeah | 是烟木吗? 是的 |
[21:40] | And the coffee table? | 那咖啡桌呢? |
[21:41] | Made them out of the same piece of wood. | 也是同一块木做的 |
[21:43] | – Where is the coffee table? – I sent it out to get it refinished. | 咖啡桌在哪儿? 我拿去重新抛光了 |
[21:47] | The guy said it would be back in a week | 木工说 一星期后才送回来 |
[21:52] | I er… | 我想… |
[21:57] | ..think it needed a little more than that. | 它不仅仅需要抛光 |
[22:07] | Fly egg casings. | 苍蝇的卵 |
[22:11] | I thought I heard some banging around. | 我听到消息了 |
[22:13] | you er you find my tenant? | 你们…找到我的房客了? |
[22:15] | You can contact Captain Brass for that information, sir. | 你可以找布拉斯警官问问 |
[22:21] | – Here, sir. – Oh. | 给你,先生 噢 |
[22:26] | What have you got? | |
[22:27] | Either Raul or John. | 你发现什么了? 不是保罗,就是约翰 |
[22:29] | Very important beetle. | 这甲虫非常重要 |
[22:31] | The most important. | 是最重要的线索 |
[22:33] | The silphid beetle. Typically feeds on decomposing human flesh. | “埋葬虫” 专吃人类腐烂尸体 那里面有死人的尸体 |
[22:37] | There’s a dead body in here. | |
[22:39] | Mr Evans, could you get permission from the owner to let us break into these walls? | 埃文斯先生 你可以征求业主的同意 让我们拆墙调查吗? |
[22:45] | Our original warrant didn’t cover that | 我们原先的 许可证并没包括这一项 |
[22:47] | It depends. How many walls and what for? | 得视情况而定 要拆多少面墙 拆来干什么? |
[22:50] | We can’t divulge that. | 恕我们无法奉告 |
[22:52] | But it may be all the walls. | 但所有的墙都有可能 |
[22:54] | – ln every room? – Yeah. | 每一间房的墙? 是的 |
[22:57] | You CSls gonna pay for the replastering? | 你们CSI来付房子的重修费用? |
[23:01] | We don’t do that. | 这不归我们管 |
[23:03] | You can submit a form to the city for reimbursement. | 你可以递证明到市政府 要求损失赔偿 |
[23:05] | Yeah, I’m still waiting for my tax rebate. | 当然 我一直在等房税的回款呢 |
[23:08] | I don’t have to bother the owner with this. He’s not gonna let you bust out these walls. | 这件事我不必告诉业主 他肯定不会让你们去 “修理”那些墙的 |
[23:15] | Now what? | 现在做什么? |
[23:17] | DNA lab. | DNA实验室 我不想听到任何谣言说 “保留”已经死了 |
[23:19] | I don’t want to hear any rumours that Raul is dead. | |
[23:21] | He may be the only chance we have of getting in these walls. | 它或许是我们能拆 那些墙的唯一机会 |
[23:25] | We already know this beetle feeds only off of human blood, | 我们已知道 这甲虫只吃人血 |
[23:28] | so why are we extracting its stomach contents? | 为何不提取 它胃里的东西呢? |
[23:30] | Ah, not so. According to Grissom, Mr Bug Guy, the silphid beetle | 不,据格里森的理论 其实,“埋葬虫先生”… |
[23:35] | will actually feed on any decomposing mammal, so… | 任何腐烂的哺乳动物它都吃 |
[23:38] | we need to show human DNA or we are not gonna get a warrant | 我们得检验出有人类的DNA 否则就无法授权… |
[23:42] | to break down those walls. | 把所有的墙都弄倒 |
[23:44] | I hope he got his grub on before you guys grabbed him up. | 希望它之前已经 “美餐一顿”了 |
[23:47] | Where’s Greg? We need to get this processed. | 格雷格呢? 我们要拿这个去检验 |
[23:49] | I swear he has a second job somewhere else. | 我想,他一定在 哪儿忙他的“兼职” |
[23:57] | I’m er…all for being alone, but… | 我一直单身,但是… |
[23:59] | – Did you bring the file? – Well, there goes the foreplay. | 你把文件带来了吗? “前戏”又泡汤了 |
[24:03] | It’s in the car. I hope you appreciate | 文件在车里 希望你能理解… |
[24:05] | that even as district engineer it wasn’t easy getting the land deed. | 即使是工务段工程师 要申请用地也并非易事 |
[24:08] | I know how you love a challenge. What did the property sell for? | 我知道你喜欢挑战 这些地花了多少钱? |
[24:12] | Half a million bucks an acre. | 每亩五十万 |
[24:15] | Is there anything else you need to use me for? | 还有什么事情你想 “套出来”的? |
[24:17] | Wh… Excuse me? | 此话怎讲? |
[24:19] | You’re not here for me, you’re here for yourself, so let’s not waste time. | 你来这儿并非为了我 而是为了你自己 所以别浪费时间了 |
[24:23] | The property was owned by two men – Jerry Walden and Bruce Skeller. | 这块地为两人所有… 杰里.沃顿和 布鲁斯.斯克勒 他们是讨价还价后 以每亩五十万买下的 |
[24:27] | At the time they bought it, it was a steal. 50 grand an acre. | |
[24:30] | Two years later, Adventures Development starts buying up the surrounding parcels. | 两年后 “冒险发展公司”计划 把周边地区也买下来 |
[24:35] | Your guys hold out…until last week. | 直到上星期… 你们把这里封锁 |
[24:37] | And let me tell you, they got top dollar. | 告诉你 他们开了很高的价钱 |
[24:39] | A capitalist’s wet dream. Buy low, sell high. So, they played it smart. | 资本家的发财梦 低价买进,高价售出 他们可真精明 |
[24:44] | Well, one of them did. | 是他们其中一个 |
[24:45] | Jerry Walden was for selling from the get-go. But his partner, well… | 是他们其中一个 杰里.沃顿同意 把地卖出.但他的搭档… |
[24:49] | that was a different deal altogether. | 总之是产生了分歧 |
[24:51] | He was a die-hard environmentalist, a real tree-hugger. | 他是个顽固的环保者 真正的绿化人士 |
[24:54] | Mm. You can say that again. | 我同意你的观点 |
[24:56] | He saw the writing on the wall. The urbanisation of Lake Mead. He tried to fight it, but… | 他也预感到“米德湖” 都市化的倾向 也曾想阻止他.但是… |
[25:01] | when it’s money versus the environment, it’s no big surprise who’s gonna win. | 当钱与环境“抗争”时 谁会胜出 大家都心知肚明 |
[25:05] | So, is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗? |
[25:09] | I’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[25:14] | This really frosts my lizard. I go to the lake to get away from the casinos. There goes jet skiing. | 真是难以想象 我去“米德湖”不是为了娱乐 现在连滑雪都不可能了 |
[25:19] | – What about the land deed, Ronnie? – Hm? | 那份土地契约怎么样了 罗尼? |
[25:22] | Oh. What I can tell you about that is er… | 我正想跟你说… |
[25:24] | I’m impressed. ^If it is a forgery, it’s a great forgery. | 我都被搞胡涂了 如果这是假的 简直算是顶级的赝品 什么也无法证实 |
[25:28] | Van Gogh. Nothing I can testify to. | |
[25:32] | What can you testify to? | 那你查出什么来了? |
[25:34] | Have you seen my VSC-4 machine? | 你没见过我的 “笔迹分析4型机”吗? |
[25:36] | No. | 没有 |
[25:44] | The original copy of the land sale agreement, OK? | 这是土地出售的 原本契约,对吗? 墨水的 发光度波长并不一致 |
[25:48] | ^Inks luminesce at different wavelengths. | |
[25:53] | At one wavelength the signature on the left disappears | 用这个波长 左边的签名就消失了 |
[25:57] | At another wavelength the one on the right disappears | 用另一个波长 右边的签名消失 |
[26:00] | Where did it go? | 这说明什么? |
[26:04] | What does it mean Ronnie? | 这是什么意思,罗尼? |
[26:06] | Whatever you make of it. You’ve got a legal document. | 不管你怎么分析 这份都是合法的文件 |
[26:10] | Two signatures notarised. The whole nine yards. | 两个签名经过确认 都是九号笔迹 |
[26:13] | The only thing I can tell you is your two guys… used separate pens. | 我唯一能告诉你的 那两个人… 用的是不同的笔 |
[26:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[26:27] | Er…silphid beetle. Test for presence of human DNA. | “埋葬虫”检验结果 有人的DNA在里面 确定吗? |
[26:35] | Is this definitive? | |
[26:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[26:42] | (Door opens) | |
[26:44] | Do we get our warrant? | 得到许可证了吗? |
[26:46] | Beetle was full of human DNA. Brass got us a judge. | “埋葬虫”体内含有人的DNA. 布拉斯已经给我们申请许可证了 |
[26:54] | Let’s go knock down some walls. | 我们“拆墙”去吧 |
[27:13] | (Coughs) | |
[27:16] | One wall down. 5 to go. | 一面墙倒了,还有15面 |
[27:20] | Sorry to interrupt your fun. But I have someone here you might Like to meet. | 对不起,打扰你们的“兴致” 但我带了个人来见你们 |
[27:26] | Jimmy Durante’s girlfriend. | 吉米.杜兰特的女友 |
[27:30] | You’re Alison Scott? | 你是艾莉森.斯科特? |
[27:31] | I see Cliff’s been showing off again. | 我听说,克里弗又有�r烦了 |
[27:34] | It’s one of the reasons I left him. | 这也是我离开他的原因 |
[27:36] | You left him? | 是你离开他的? |
[27:38] | I went back to my old boyfriend in Chicago. | 我去了芝加哥 去找以前的男友 |
[27:40] | Miss Scott, er…we found some blood on one of Cliff’s lamps. | 斯科特小姐 我们在克里弗的 台灯下发现了一些血迹 |
[27:46] | I stubbed my toe on that Lamp, Like, once a week. | 我经常踢到那盏灯 |
[27:48] | I begged Cliff not to buy that thing, but…he never listens. | 我早叫过克里弗不要 买这种东西,可他就是不听 |
[27:53] | Would you be amenable to providing us with a sample of your blood for comparison? | 可以给我们一些你的 血液样本来做对比吗? |
[27:58] | Sure… | 当然可以 |
[27:59] | but I’m telling you that’s my blood. | 但我可以告诉你们 那上面我的血 |
[28:02] | Look, Cliff’s… He’s a lot of things, | 克里弗是爱惹�r烦 |
[28:04] | but he’s not a murderer. | 但他还不至于杀人 |
[28:06] | Yeah, I still want a sample. Warrick, would you? | 是的.但我还是想 取你的血液样本 沃利克,可以吗? |
[28:10] | Er, yeah. | 好的 |
[28:24] | (Sighs) | |
[28:25] | You never get a second chance to make a first impression. | 你永远没有第二次 机会产生这第一印象 |
[28:28] | A square of nine dots on paper, | 一张纸上面有九个点 |
[28:30] | and you can only draw four lines to connect them… | 你只能画四条线把点连起来 |
[28:35] | without the pen ever leaving the paper | 但是笔却可以离开那张纸 |
[28:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:43] | Think outside the box. | 从外延来考虑问题 |
[28:55] | (Doorbell rings) | |
[29:09] | Yeah? What do you want now? | 怎么?有什么事吗? |
[29:11] | We need to take a look at your wall. | 我们想看看你的墙 |
[29:25] | Hey, yo, Cat! | 嘿,“小猫”! |
[29:31] | I’m going to forget you called me that. | 我几乎忘了你这样叫我的 |
[29:33] | Sorry. Um… | 对不起… |
[29:36] | I’ve got a full profile on our…your torch. | 我刚彻底检查了我们的… 你们的“火把”(烟头) |
[29:39] | I pulled his DNA off of a cigarette butt. | 我从烟头那里 提取了他的DNA |
[29:41] | Lucky for us he’s a wet-lipped smoker. | 走运的是 他是个“湿嘴吸烟者” 你做完你的事了 我也该做我的了 |
[29:45] | You’ve done your job. I gotta go do mine. | |
[29:47] | Just give me someone to compare it to. | 把这个拿来对比一下 |
[29:50] | CATHERlNE: The ash wood splinters are from Scuba Guy’s back? | 这“烟木” 碎片是潜水员身上的? |
[29:53] | Mm-hm Embedded in his aconeus muscle | 插入了他的肌肉 |
[29:55] | After you paged me, I had Robbins comb his body. | 在你“驳倒”我之后 我让罗宾斯检查了他的尸体 |
[29:59] | They only get us something if they match Walden’s Ninja coffee table. | 如果这与沃顿咖啡桌上吻合 我们就可以解决问题了 |
[30:05] | It’s your theory. | 那是你的理论 |
[30:11] | CATHERlNE: Radial chains align | 树纹一致 |
[30:13] | Pores match | 孔纹一致 |
[30:15] | Two pieces of ash wood. One source. | 两块烟木,出处一样 |
[30:18] | So, Walden and Skeller get into an argument, probably over their land. | 沃顿和斯克勒发生了争执 或许是为了他们那块地 |
[30:22] | Buy yourself 100 acres of rainforest. | 你自己买 100亩热带雨林去吧 |
[30:24] | – Cash in your end! – I’m not gonna sell! | 扎到你钱堆里去吧! 我不会卖的! |
[30:26] | He pushes Skeller, he falls back onto the ash wood table. | 他推了斯克勒一把 然后他摔在了烟木桌上面 |
[30:30] | That’s not what killed Skeller. Robbins said he took a line drive to the chest. | 并非咖啡桌杀了斯克勒 罗宾斯说他是胸口受撞击死亡的 |
[30:33] | The push escalates to a punch. | 用拳头也可把人击倒的 |
[30:35] | God, you are so… | 老天,你真是太… |
[30:38] | I’ll call O’Riley. | 我去叫欧莱利 |
[30:40] | GRlSSOM: Scented candles, huh? – Food went rotten. | 这是香味蜡烛吗? 食物有点变质了 |
[30:43] | I wanted to cover the smell. | 我想掩盖这些臭味 |
[30:45] | SARA: You’ve replastered this wall recently? – Rain damage | 你的墙最近翻修过? 大雨曾弄坏过 |
[30:49] | Funnelled down. Wrecked a five-foot area. | 墙还塌了五英尺那么多 |
[30:52] | Oh. | 噢 |
[31:00] | You wouldn’t mind if l…examined your vent, would you? | 你不会介意我们 看一下你的通风口吧? |
[31:04] | (Door opens) | |
[31:05] | You don’t have to ask his permission. | 你不必征求他的同意了 |
[31:08] | I got a new warrant that covers this apartment. | 我已申请到彻底 调查公寓的新许可证了 |
[31:10] | Your wife being missing put it over. Funny you didn’t mention that before. | 你妻子失踪了有趣的 是你之前并没有提这件事 |
[31:23] | Did you know that your apartment shares heating ducts with the apartment next door? | 你的取暖管道是 和隔壁房间相连的? |
[31:27] | Yeah, me and Cliff always fought about the temperature. So what? | 是的,我和克里弗一直 在抱怨这里冷.怎么了? |
[31:43] | – Sara. – Yeah. | 莎拉 好的 |
[31:59] | SARA: Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等等 |
[32:11] | Alklyd. | 埋葬虫 |
[32:13] | SARA: There’s blood on the blanket | 毯子上有血迹 |
[32:17] | And dermestid maculatus. | (“皮蠹”种昆虫) |
[32:20] | SARA: That’s Latin for “You’re hiding a dead body.” | 拉丁文的意思就是 “你在隐藏尸体” |
[32:23] | What’s the matter? You didn’t realise how bad a corpse can smell, | 怎么?你不知道尸体的 气味有多难闻… |
[32:26] | so you decided to move it around? | 所以才不会把它弄走? |
[32:30] | You can tell us where the body is or we can… | 你可以告诉我们尸体 藏在哪儿,或者我们可以… |
[32:33] | ..tear your place apart piece by piece. | 把你这里一点点都拆开 |
[32:36] | GRlSSOM: Whichever | 哪个都可以 |
[32:38] | Look, you got squat. | 你这是滥用权力 |
[32:41] | Jerry and Bruce signed with different pens, you found a cigarette butt at Lake Mead | 杰里和布鲁斯 是用不同的笔签字的 你在米德湖找到烟头 |
[32:46] | and wood chips on a tree-hugger. | 还有那些木屑 |
[32:48] | Bottom line, you got a dead guy up a tree and you don’t know how he got there. | 但你在树上找到尸体 却不知道他是怎么到上面去的 |
[32:52] | I’m just here to make the arrest. | 我只是来逮捕人的 |
[32:54] | – For what? What have you got? – Plenty. | 你有什么证据吗? 很多证据 |
[32:56] | Why don’t we just start from the beginning? | 我们为何不从头说起? |
[32:59] | Bruce Skeller didn’t die in any fire. | 布鲁斯.斯克勒 并没有死于火灾 |
[33:01] | He was killed… | 他是死在… |
[33:03] | at your house. | 你家里的 |
[33:06] | He didn’t pick up any ash splinters from that forest. | 他身上的“烟木” 并不是那个森林的 |
[33:09] | It’s all telarosa and oak out there. | 那森林只有桉树和橡树 |
[33:11] | you had a dead body | 你把人杀了之后 |
[33:13] | so you decided to get creative. | 决定“发挥自己的想象力” |
[33:16] | Fire season, wet suit, liquid soap. | 着火原因 紧身潜水衣,液体肥皂 |
[33:23] | You drove out to the lake, dumped the body… | 你开车到了 湖那里,把尸体放下 |
[33:31] | ..and lit up. | 然后“点火” |
[33:34] | Not cos you wanted a cigarette. | 并非当时你想抽烟 |
[33:36] | You lit up with a purpose. | 你是有意点燃那根烟的 |
[33:41] | This gave you a head start. | 这会给你“领先” 一点时间 |
[33:43] | My guess is around the five-minute mark. | 我猜 你大概有五分钟的时间 |
[33:49] | You figured the fire department would label it a hot spot, | 你想到 消防队会把这个事件… |
[33:52] | relate it to the original fire, | 与当初的火灾联系在一起 |
[33:54] | and the body would just burn up. | 误认为尸体是被烧死的 |
[33:57] | It doesn’t explain how Bruce’s body wound up in that tree. | 这无法解释布鲁斯的 尸体挂在树上的问题 |
[34:00] | I didn’t put him there. | 我没有把他运到那里 |
[34:03] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[34:05] | ..you did. | 你确实这样做了 |
[34:07] | You see, the thing you forgot about a scuba tank is it contains compressed air. | 你忽略了一点 潜水氧气瓶里面是压缩氧气 |
[34:13] | Too much heat and | 温度过高就会… |
[34:15] | kaboom! | 轰! |
[34:34] | (Nick exhales) | |
[34:37] | – Rocket man! – Yeah. | 好样的! 没错 |
[34:39] | Gotta love this job. | 真是太喜欢这工作了 |
[34:55] | I got a hollow section. | 有一个中空地带 |
[35:01] | Let’s open it up. | 把它弄开 |
[35:20] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[35:22] | Are we in the wrong apartment again? | 我们又找错房间了? |
[35:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:28] | I don’t mind being wrong, I just don’t think I am this time. | 我不在乎犯错 我只是不想这回又弄错了 |
[35:33] | OK…start on the floorboards. | 好了…继续找 |
[35:37] | I’m going outside. | 我出去一下 |
[35:38] | (Counts to himself) | |
[35:55] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[35:56] | 95. | |
[35:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[36:01] | Normally my pulse is 70. When it gets to 95 I realise how mad I am. | 我正常的脉搏是70 当到达95 我就知道自己快发疯了 |
[36:04] | – I have ten people working round the clock. – You’re too hard on yourself. | 我让十个人昼夜 不停查这件案子 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[36:08] | I’m not mad at me There’s a body in there and that guy knows where. | 我不是生自己的气 明明有一具尸体 那家伙也知道它藏在哪儿 |
[36:12] | What’s your pulse at now? | 你现在的脉搏是多少? |
[36:19] | You wanna…take a walk around the block? Get some air? | 不如在这四处走走? 呼吸一下新鲜空气? |
[36:23] | – No. – Clear your head. | 不 清醒一下头脑 |
[36:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:31] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:40] | Chalk…from plaster. | 这是墙上的灰浆 |
[36:42] | Oh. | 噢 最好去洗一下 |
[36:48] | Better go wash up. | |
[37:22] | Hey, Brass. | 嘿,布拉斯 |
[37:25] | When did the schnozz say he lost his hot water? | 克里弗何时 说他没有热水的? 他也不知道 你的热水阀一点水都没有 |
[37:28] | He wasn’t exact. | |
[37:30] | You er…have no pressure for your hot water. | |
[37:33] | I got a plumber coming Saturday. | 我已经叫 水管工星期六过来 |
[37:35] | My Uncle Herb was a plumber. I might be able to help. Where’s your installation? | 我叔叔赫伯是个水管工 或许我可以帮上忙 水阀在哪儿? |
[37:40] | Er, basement, but really, I got a plumber coming. | 在地下室 但我真的叫水管工来了 |
[37:52] | You got an electrician coming too? | 你也叫过电工来? |
[37:58] | GRlSSOM: A filtration system | 过滤系统 |
[38:00] | It softens the water. | 这可以软化水 |
[38:02] | I got a guy on retainer. You don’t have to do this. | 我已经叫人来了 你不必费心的 |
[38:04] | Yeah, well, I’m non-union. | 好的,我不会收钱的 |
[38:06] | There’s no disruption to the cold water line. | 冷水管没有断裂现象 |
[38:09] | Hot water line | 热水管… |
[38:11] | Water runs through the filtration tanks first and the water heater second. | 水首先经过过滤箱 然后是热水系统 |
[38:16] | – Right? – Yeah. | 对吗? 是的 |
[38:20] | Why is it bypassed? | 为何要绕过来? 你把通往过滤箱的水断了 |
[38:26] | You’ve cut off the water for the filtration tanks. | |
[38:30] | Something’s wrong with it. I had no choice. | 那里出问题了 我只能这样 |
[38:37] | (Solid thudding) | |
[38:40] | Brine tanks are usually hollow. They only have about eight inches of water for the salt mixture. | “盐水箱”通常都是空的 里面只有八英寸的盐水混合物 |
[38:48] | (Solid thudding) | |
[38:51] | Does that sound hollow to you? | 这个你听起来像是空的吗? |
[39:05] | Not enough candles in the world. | 点多少“香蜡烛”都不够 她让我厌烦 |
[39:11] | She nagged me. | |
[39:19] | She nagged you? | 她让你厌烦? 嘿,要去吃早餐吗? |
[39:29] | Hey, you wanna grab some breakfast? | |
[39:31] | – No, thanks. – Come on We always get better service | 不,谢了 拜?,有你在… |
[39:34] | – with you there – I’m having breakfast with a friend. | 我们都享受优厚待遇的 我在和朋友一起吃早餐 |
[39:37] | NlCK: you’re keeping him alive | 你一直养着它 |
[39:40] | Sara said you guys already solved the case. | 莎拉说 你们已经把那案子破了 |
[39:43] | He did. | 是它破的 |
[39:47] | All right. | 好吧 |