时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | (Cellphone rings) | |
[01:15] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[01:17] | OK, hold the meter. I’ll be right down. | 好的,你在车里等我,马上下来 |
[01:39] | (Siren) | |
[01:42] | BRASS: Paige Rycoff freshman | 佩奇.瑞科夫是新生 |
[01:44] | – Couldn’t stand the heat. Dropped out of school. – Dropped out of sight. | 她不能忍受学校恶劣的居住条 件 |
[01:49] | Booked a one-way ticket home to Boulder. Never got there. Four days, MlA. | 她订了到玻尔单程票,没有到那去 四天时间,是迈阿密警方给的资料 |
[01:52] | Missing persons: the first 24 hours are gold. After that… | 对于失踪的人来说,头24个 小时还有获救的希望,之后… |
[01:57] | Quick sand. | 这些事情很难说 |
[02:10] | Excuse me, but could everyone in this room do me a big favour and…leave? | 抱歉,这房间里面的人能否 帮我个忙…都给我离开 |
[02:15] | Please | 好吗? |
[02:17] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢,伙计 |
[02:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | – You want me to go, too? – lf you’re very still, you can stay. | 你不是要我也离开吧? 如果你站着不动,可以留下 |
[02:33] | She was definitely on her way out of here. | 她当时要走出这房间 |
[02:38] | – The lamp’s still on. – But she didn’t take her suitcase | 台灯还亮着 但她没有拿走行李箱 |
[02:41] | or purse…or the cab she called. | 也没有拿钱包… 也没有上出租车 |
[02:46] | Like going to the vet without your dog. | 连最基本的东西都没有带走 |
[02:49] | Maybe she had a change of plan | 或许她改变了计划 |
[02:51] | Or someone changed it for her. | 或者有人让她改变了计划 |
[02:54] | No sign of struggle. Everything’s intact. | 没有打斗的痕迹 一切都完好 |
[02:58] | Nothing out of place. | 所有东西都井井有条 |
[03:10] | (Knock on door) | |
[03:12] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:18] | Door locks automatically, and there are no keys in her purse. | 房门是自动上锁的 而她的钱包里面没有钥匙 |
[03:22] | Maybe they were in her pocket. | 或许在她的口袋里面 |
[03:24] | ^If they were, she could have walked right back in. | 如果在她口袋,那么她就 可以回来这地方拿东西啊 |
[03:26] | – Why didn’t she? – One moment, Paige Rycoff is here. | 为什么没有回来呢? 等等…佩奇原来在这地方 |
[03:29] | The next…vanished. | 之后就消失了 |
[03:34] | People don’t vanish, Jim. | 人是不会消失的 |
[03:36] | It’s a molecular impossibility. | 这样说是不符合科学的 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[04:15] | They got this multipex system Eyes a over the pace | 这个地方到处 都装有电子眼 |
[04:19] | There’s eight floors and four cameras per floor. | 八层楼 每层都有四架电子眼 |
[04:22] | GRlSSOM: They have this system in place when you went to school here? | 你在读书的时候也有这装置吗? |
[04:25] | With all the stuff we got away with, | 我们离校的时候 开始使用这东西 |
[04:27] | it’s probably why they have them now. | 现在每所学校都安装了 |
[04:29] | – Scent dogs are on their way. – You don’t live in the dorm, | 侦查犬就要来了 你不住学校的吗? |
[04:32] | you can’t get in. | 那就最好不要进来 |
[04:35] | What about getting out? | 那能出去吗? |
[04:39] | 400 students. 12 uniformed officers. | 四百名学生,十二名警卫 |
[04:41] | 10 minutes per interview. PD should be done by Tuesday. | 每人审问十分钟,星期二的 时候就要确定是否有什么发现 |
[04:45] | I’ll take prints over people any day. | 我会搜集指纹的 |
[04:48] | How about taking video? One of these cameras must have seen something. Please find it. | 那电子眼拍下来的录相呢? 可能会有发泄的 |
[04:53] | OK. | 好的 |
[04:55] | More is less. The more time goes by, the less chance we have to find her. | 时间越长,对受害人越不利 |
[04:59] | Four days? Maybe we’re looking for a body already. | 如果已经四天的时间 那么很可以她已经遇害了 |
[05:02] | WARRlCK: Hide-and-seek | 现在是玩那些 猫抓老鼠的游戏吗? |
[05:04] | Let’s go. | 动手吧 |
[05:07] | I talked to her RA. Paige put in a request to have all her mail forwarded, | 我和她的管理员谈过 佩奇把她的邮件地址给转移了 |
[05:11] | including her security deposit. | 她还申请把财物保证金给拿回来 |
[05:31] | – Minty. – Toothpaste. Poor man’s Spackle. | 薄荷味道是牙膏 |
[05:35] | An old college trick. Covers up the holes when the posters come down. | 上大学时经常玩的游戏,当邮差过 来 |
[05:39] | Leave the room the way you found it. Get back your full deposit. | 不要动房间里面的东西 继续调查那些保证金的事情 |
[05:43] | $500. Huge money at her age, if you actually get it. | 五百美元 对她来说是一笔不少的钱 |
[05:46] | It’s a big college racket, like buying books back. | 这笔钱足够用来 买这学期所有的用书 |
[05:48] | Why would anyone want to sell their books? | 为什么会有人 想卖到自己的书? |
[05:52] | Two beds. Roommate? | 两张床,她还有同房 |
[05:59] | Jennifer Riggs. | 詹尼弗.维格丝 |
[06:01] | Left school two weeks into the semester. Brass checked with the registrar. | 开学两个星期就回家了 布拉斯在和校方交涉 |
[06:14] | GRlSSOM: There’s a void | 这里有些痕迹 |
[06:19] | Something was here. | 这里肯定发生过什么事情 |
[06:21] | SARA: Area rug? | 这地方给刮掉了一层? |
[06:22] | Used to conceal a body on the way out? | 或许是搬运尸体的时候弄的 |
[06:26] | TV: The disappearance of university co-ed Paige Rycoff has police baffled | 警方对大学生佩奇.瑞科夫的 失踪大伤脑筋 |
[06:31] | They’re working on several leads | 他们从多方面调查 |
[06:33] | investigators are piecing together the moments before Paige Rycoff disappeared | 现在,警方已经就佩奇 失踪前的情况进行了跟踪 |
[06:38] | How’s this strap here? ls this tight enough? | 这里的装置结实吗? |
[06:40] | Er…yeah, fine. | 结实 |
[06:42] | What about this one? | 这个呢? |
[06:44] | Yeah, it’s good work. | 没事,这差事不辛苦 |
[06:45] | You know, you can get cadets to do this. | 你可以找军校的人来做这事 |
[06:48] | They’re used to obstacle courses. | 他们要修这一门课程 |
[06:50] | Yeah. On a missing persons, we can’t wait. | 要寻找失踪的人,我们得尽快 |
[06:53] | Yeah, well, it looks like a kill-and-dump to me. | 对我来说 这些像是恐怖游戏 |
[06:55] | The guy waited for the coast to clear. | 现在我们得动手 |
[06:57] | Door to door, it’s only 10 metres. | 挨家挨户去调查 管道只有10深 |
[07:09] | Snappy little sucker! Somebody ought to fix that. | 这东西像是把人给吸进去一样 最好找人来修理一下 |
[07:13] | Yeah. Right after we find Paige. | 等我们找到佩奇之后 就找人来修理 |
[07:15] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:24] | MAN: Here we’re looking at the fourth floor Real time | 这是我们在四楼看到的情景 |
[07:28] | I’m interested in any camera that covers Paige Rycoff’s room. | 那一台电子眼是 拍摄佩奇房间的情况的? |
[07:32] | That’s camera two. | 二号 |
[07:35] | I’ll put it on the large monitor. | 我把图象放到大屏幕 |
[07:38] | Now, go back four days. One-hour window. | 回到四天之前 |
[07:41] | 8 to 9pm | 到早上八点到九点之间 |
[07:45] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[07:48] | Whoa. Hold on. | 好了,停住 |
[07:53] | How did you miss that? | 怎么漏掉了这个部分? |
[07:55] | We don’t catch every minute. | 电子眼不是每时每刻 都能把东西给拍下来的 |
[07:57] | Roll back 15 seconds. Replay in slow-mo. | 倒15秒钟,然后慢放 |
[08:04] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[08:05] | The camera captures 13 per cent more than we see on this monitor. The picture condenses… | 画面之后13% 这图片似乎是… |
[08:10] | Pixel matrix, yeah. | 留下了这个图形框 |
[08:11] | Show me the underscan. | 把底部的图象给我看看 |
[08:16] | Stop. | 停 |
[08:18] | Now go back five seconds before the lens was covered. | 镜头没有被覆盖之前的五秒钟 |
[08:23] | Freeze and magnify. | 停住并放大 |
[08:26] | Somebody’s hand | 是某人的手 |
[08:28] | Yeah, looks like he pushed off the wall. | 看起来他的手在接触墙壁 |
[08:31] | Tossed something over the lens | 要在镜头上方 抬起什么东西 |
[08:34] | Prints over people. Thanks, man. | 可以找到指纹了,谢谢 |
[08:46] | WARRlCK: Find anything interesting down there? | 那里有什么发现吗? |
[08:49] | Yeah, plenty, but not what we’re looking for. | 很多情况呢 但都不是我们要找的东西 |
[08:54] | How does it smell? Good? | 味道如何? |
[08:56] | Funky. | 恶心 |
[08:58] | Wait Stop Stop stop stop | 等等,停 |
[09:02] | What you got? | 有什么情况? |
[09:04] | Looks like…something… | 像是一些… |
[09:08] | or someone smashed up against the chute pretty hard | 像是某人被用力得 挤压到管道的壁上 |
[09:11] | What floor are you on? | 你在那一层? |
[09:14] | Between | 大概是… |
[09:16] | first and second, I think. | 一二层之间吧 |
[09:18] | Well, if the body was dumped, | 如果是身体堕落的话 |
[09:22] | it’d be moving pretty fast by then. | 那个时候的速度应该是很快了 |
[09:31] | Pizza. Keep going. | 原来是薄饼,继续吧 |
[09:41] | Touchdown. | 到底部了 |
[09:45] | The chute’s clear. | 管道里面没有异常 |
[09:47] | Looks like trash is picked up every morning. | 垃圾可是每天都有人清理的 |
[09:50] | We got nothing. | 什么情况也没有 |
[09:54] | Hey, Warrick. lt looks like we’re not the only ones chasing our tails. | 沃利克,似乎别人也和 我们一样没有什么发现 水滴自高空堕落 被阳光赋予五彩 保罗在我身旁 在光线之中穿行 在阳光之中闪耀 |
[11:21] | How did you know where to print? | 你怎么知道在 那里采集指纹的? |
[11:23] | I knew where to look. How about you? | 直觉.你有什么发现? |
[11:26] | DNA, blood and semen. | DNA,血液,还有精液 |
[11:28] | We shoot, we score. | 我们一出手就有收获 |
[11:30] | WOMAN: They’re not telling us anything MAN: The police aren’t talking to us | 他们不会告诉我们实情的 警察都不跟我们说话 |
[11:34] | WOMAN: We have no information want to know how this could happen | 我什么都不知道 我想知道究竟发生什么事情 |
[11:38] | Mr Grissom | 格里森先生 |
[11:40] | What are you doing to find my daughter? | 你们找到我女儿了吗? |
[11:42] | – I’m thinking. – Do you have any leads? | 我在思考 有什么头绪了吗? |
[11:45] | – Are you only looking here? – When we get any news, I’ll let you know. | 你们只是在这地方搜索吗? 如果有什么消息,我们会通知你 |
[11:48] | What can we do? | 我们要怎么帮忙吗? |
[11:50] | – Just let me do my job. – This is our daughter | 让我静下心来工作就好了 她是我女儿啊 |
[11:53] | We can’t just be observers. | 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[11:55] | No, we won’t. We’re part of this. | 不能!我们要出点力 |
[11:57] | Look. What no-one’s telling you | 听着,我不知道他们 告诉你们没有 |
[11:59] | is that the only tangible connection between you and your daughter | 无论你们是什么关系 |
[12:02] | is the evidence my team is collecting, and how we interpret it. | 我们现在在搜集证据 而且在解密其中的奥秘 |
[12:05] | So, please… | 所以… |
[12:07] | ^Iet me think. | 让我想想 |
[12:24] | You showered. | 洗澡了? |
[12:26] | Thanks for noticing, Gil. You’re very observant. | 你都注意到了 真是观察入微 |
[12:29] | GRlSSOM: Yeah we | 是的 |
[12:31] | I can’t tell what I’m observing here. | 但却不能判断 这里到底发生了什么事 |
[12:37] | Who does that look like? | 那是什么 |
[12:38] | A 5′ 11″ workaholic. | 一名速度很快的 员工在搬运东西 |
[12:41] | Sorry. | 噢 |
[12:44] | It looks like somebody…carrying something. | 似乎是有人在搬动东西 |
[12:48] | Paige Rycoff was missing a rug from her room. | 受害人的房间里面 也丢掉了一床毯子 |
[12:51] | Hello. Got an lD off my print. I know who covered the cameras. | 从指纹那里得到信息 我知道掩盖电子眼的是谁了 |
[12:56] | Good. We know what he might have carried out. | 好,我们看看那人 拿走了什么东西 |
[13:04] | It’s a hand. | 是手部 |
[13:06] | It’s your hand. | 而且是你的手 |
[13:08] | OK, if you say so. | 你爱怎么说都可以 |
[13:10] | Your fingerprints say so. | 是你的指纹出卖了你 |
[13:14] | OK. | 好了 |
[13:16] | I’ll cop to it. | 我招供了 |
[13:17] | But I’m not copping to it alone. | 但不是我一人所为 |
[13:24] | Pledge prank? You boosted a carpet and a couch? | 你偷公物?那些毯子和沙发? |
[13:27] | We borrowed some stuff from the lounge, but we were gonna return it. | 我们从学校“借”了点东西 但我们会归还的 |
[13:31] | – When? After you graduate? – What else did you take, Henry? | 毕业之后归还吗? 你们还拿走了什么东西? |
[13:34] | Er two lamps | 两盏台灯 |
[13:36] | a coffee table, a couple of rolls of toilet paper. | 一张咖啡桌,还有几卷纸巾 |
[13:40] | Look, I’ll pay for it. | 我会赔钱的 |
[13:42] | Why the fourth floor? | 为什么在四楼偷窃? |
[13:44] | The fourth, fifth and seventh floor have primo goods. | 四楼,五楼和七楼 都有值得一偷的东西 |
[13:47] | OK? The fourth floor’s closer to the ground. | 但四楼是最靠近地面的 |
[13:49] | Less stairs. The faster we’re out of the building, the faster we’re away. | 楼梯级数少 这样我们就能尽快离开大楼 |
[14:00] | Do you know Paige Rycoff? | 你认识佩奇吗? |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[14:11] | But I had nothing to do with… whatever happened to her. | 但我对她的失踪 一点关系都没有 |
[14:16] | – But you do know her? – Yeah | 你认识她吗? 认识 |
[14:18] | You know, we live in the same dorm. | 我们在同一个班 |
[14:20] | We’re in Economics 101 together. So what? | 都是经济学101班的 那又如何? |
[14:23] | So what? | 那有如何? |
[14:24] | Paige and I dated once or twice. | 我和她约会过一两次 |
[14:26] | She wasn’t my type. | 她不是我喜欢的类型 |
[14:30] | ^If you haven’t noticed, I’m in the system now. | 你知道,我现在另觅新欢了 |
[14:33] | The talent pooI’s pretty deep. | 而且爱得如痴如醉 |
[14:34] | She dumped you. | 是她甩了你吧 |
[14:39] | A guy like you, it had to be a blow to your ego. | 想你这样的人 肯定是受到了她的打击了 |
[14:42] | Maybe you tried to change her mind? | 或许你就想让她改变主意 |
[14:44] | Come on, listen. lt wasn’t like that. | 听着 事情不是你说的那样 |
[14:47] | It wasn’t like that at all. | 完全不是 |
[14:49] | Paige was seeing another guy. | 佩奇要和另外的人约会 |
[14:51] | Someone who was “more mature” than I am. | 一位比我更成熟的人 |
[14:54] | You got a name? | 你知道他的名字吗? |
[14:57] | No. She never said. | 不知道,她没有提过 |
[15:03] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[15:08] | But the stuff gets returned. | 记得把东西给拿回来 |
[15:10] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 |
[15:14] | From hot to cold in a minute. | 片刻的兴奋又归于平淡了 |
[15:17] | This is the worst place you can be on a missing person. | 这是寻找失踪者的 最难受的时刻 |
[15:20] | A dead end. | 线索又中断了 |
[15:23] | the parents of Western Las Vegas University freshman Paige Rycoff | 大学新生佩奇的父母 |
[15:27] | They join us now to discuss their daughter’s disappearance | 他们将和我们一起来谈谈 他们的女儿失踪的事情 |
[15:31] | Mrs Rycoff did your daughter tell you why she was leaving school? | 瑞科夫太太,你女儿告诉你 为什么她要离开学校呢? |
[15:35] | We’re a close family and Paige just felt she needed to be home | 我们一家人相处融洽 她说想回家呆呆 |
[15:40] | With us | 和我们一起 |
[15:42] | But why leave mid-semester? | 但为什么要在学期中段离开呢? |
[15:44] | She was going to make a fresh start Back in Boulder | 她想要重新开始 |
[15:47] | I need you in the lab. | 到实验室来看看 |
[15:50] | You know, when a tree falls in the forest, | 这是常识,如果森林 里的一棵树要倒下来 |
[15:53] | even if no-one’s there to hear it, it does in fact make a sound. | 即使当时没有人在场 那也会发出声响的 |
[15:57] | Yes. Somebody must have seen or heard something. | 你是说肯定有人 看到或者听到什么? |
[16:01] | What have we got? | 什么发现? |
[16:04] | GREG: This is one way to get her DNA | 我们要找到她的DNA样本 |
[16:06] | – Bring me her whole life. – It’s called zeal, Greg. | 她的生活用品都在这里 这叫一网打尽 |
[16:09] | Or overkill. | 或者叫做过犹不及 |
[16:11] | It’s called protocol. Let’s get on with it. | 我们来看看有什么结果吧 |
[16:14] | OK. Well, I got Paige’s DNA from her toothbrush. | 好了,我从她的牙刷 那里得到了DNA样本 |
[16:18] | I compared it to the blood and semen that Sara found on the mattress. | 然后对照了莎拉在床垫上 找到的血液和精液 |
[16:21] | The blood’s not hers. | 血液不是她的 |
[16:23] | Not hers? That’s not all. Check out the tox screen. | 不是她的?来看看分析结果 |
[16:31] | Rohypnol? | 迷奸药? |
[16:32] | – Date rape drug. – What about the semen? | 是聚会时使用的药物 那精液呢? |
[16:36] | The vaginal contribution to the semen stain matches the blood. | 精液和血液是同一个人的 |
[16:39] | Whose blood, I don’t know. | 我也不知道是谁的血液 |
[16:41] | We may have two victims. One missing, one raped. | 受害人可能有两位 一位失踪了,一位被强奸了 |
[16:47] | NlCK: There’s our boys about to move their borrowed furniture | 这些学生想要把 家私给弄出去 |
[16:52] | Advance it to 8:27pm. | 前进到8:27分 |
[17:00] | OK think the table’s set | 这次是桌子 |
[17:02] | Cab double-parked. | 这车子已经停了两次了 |
[17:04] | He calls up. Paige says that she’ll be right down. | 他打电话给佩奇 佩奇说很快下来 |
[17:07] | He becomes the world’s most patient cabbie. | 他真是全世界 最有耐心的司机 |
[17:11] | And just like he tells Brass, | 就像他跟布拉斯说的一样 |
[17:13] | – he waits 15 minutes. – 13 minutes 27 seconds, | 他等了15分钟 是13分27秒 |
[17:17] | according to the time code. Close enough. | 根据时区来计算 这是精确的数字 |
[17:19] | Let’s get back out in the field. Tech can finish up here. | 我们回去现场吧 这里有技术人员来搞定 |
[17:22] | Where’s the fire? We’re just starting. | 我们才刚刚有头绪 |
[17:24] | These cameras are the only witnesses we’ve got. | 电子眼是我们唯一的证人 |
[17:27] | (Sighs) | |
[17:30] | I’ll…settle in. | 我会处理的 |
[17:32] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:34] | BRASS: Jennifer Riggs, the girI’s roommate. She dropped out of school a month or so ago. | 她的同房詹尼弗在 一个多月之前离校了 |
[17:38] | SARA: That dorm room is cursed. | 似乎那宿舍受到了诅咒 |
[17:40] | – ls this her parents’ house? – Yeah. | 这是她父母的房子吗? 是的 |
[17:42] | Possible sexual assault, so I thought I’d wait for the whole team. | 可能她遇到了性侵犯 所以我想等大家来了再说 |
[17:45] | SARA: You thought you should wait for a female? | 你是说要女性警官在场吗? |
[17:51] | TV: offers fresh insight ihto the 18- year-old’s personality | 要是说这名十八岁的 大学生的人品 |
[17:55] | We can see that Paige was an average | 佩奇是位普通的 |
[17:57] | apparently happy and healthy freshman ^Iooking forward | 但又是很快乐 而且生活健康的学生 |
[18:01] | How did you guys even find out about me? | 你们是怎么找到我的? |
[18:03] | I mean, I didn’t report it. I just… | 我是说,我没有报案,我只是… |
[18:07] | ran. | 逃跑了 |
[18:08] | ^Ieft school | 离开了学校 |
[18:12] | Nobody knew, not even Paige. | 没有人知道 甚至佩奇也不知道 |
[18:15] | Jennifer, we found forensic evidence in your old dorm room. | 我们在你原来住的宿舍 那里找到了证据 |
[18:18] | We believe you were sexually assaulted under the influence of Rohypnol. | 我们知道你在药物的 影响下被人性侵犯了 |
[18:24] | And now you guys think the guy that attacked me | 你们以为 |
[18:27] | had something to do with Paige’s disappearance? | 对我侵犯的那人和 佩奇的失踪有关系? |
[18:30] | Two women, same dorm room. | 你们都是住在同一个宿舍的 |
[18:34] | We’re looking for a connection. | 我们只是在找其中的联系 |
[18:39] | Will you tell us his name? | 能告诉我们他是谁吗? |
[18:46] | Do you want to talk alone? | 你想单独谈谈吗? |
[18:48] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白的 |
[18:51] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起了 |
[18:53] | I never could remember. | 也难以记起 |
[18:55] | That’s one of the side effects of Rohypnol. | 这是迷奸药的副作用 |
[18:59] | I’m sure he was counting on that. | 我肯定那家伙是 靠这东西得手的 |
[19:07] | There was this party. | 都是那次舞会 |
[19:19] | Who was at this party? | 谁参加了那次舞会? |
[19:22] | It was a floor party. | 是在大厅搞的一次舞会 |
[19:27] | That’s why I had to leave school. | 舞会之后发生的事情 让我不得不离开学校 |
[19:30] | Somebody that I was living with… | 平时都认识我的人 |
[19:33] | attacked me. | 强奸了我… |
[19:36] | And I was never gonna know who. | 而我连他是谁都不知道 |
[19:44] | SARA: Why would a rapist voluntarily give up his DNA? | 为什么强奸那人 会让精液外泄? |
[19:47] | Officially, we’re looking for the individual who abducted Paige Rycoff, | 我们要找的是 令佩奇失踪的人 |
[19:51] | not the student who raped Jennifer Riggs. | 而不是强奸詹尼弗的人 |
[19:54] | So, as long as the students participate voluntarily, we can use their DNA as we see fit. | 所以我们要检查一下 所有学生的DNA |
[19:58] | – Ah, the old bait and switch. – The old smart and legal. | 又是这一招? 这招可是万试万灵的 |
[20:01] | Yeah, but what if someone refuses? | 是的,但如果有人拒绝呢? |
[20:03] | That’s what we’re hoping for. De facto suspect. | 那不是我们希望发生的事情吗? 嫌疑人就那样产生了 |
[20:18] | Open. | 张开口 |
[20:20] | – Are you refusing? – I haven’t brushed my teeth. | 不肯? 我没有刷牙 |
[20:23] | Hey, mouth boy. She’s not gonna kiss you. She just wants your DNA, OK? | 她又不是跟你接吻 只是取你的DNA样本而已 |
[20:50] | Friedrich Miescher requests my presence? | 费得莉要我马上到 |
[20:53] | You figured out my code, huh? | 你都猜到我们的暗语了? |
[20:56] | Well, you know my boy Freddy discovered DNA. | 你知道,我朋友费迪 是DNA方面的专家 |
[20:59] | He’s been dead 100 years. What have you got? | 但他已经死了100年 你有什么发现? |
[21:02] | Well, I ran the samples on COfiler and Profiler Plus. | 我做了几个测试 |
[21:05] | And then I compared each specimen | 然后把那些测试 |
[21:07] | against the types obtained from the dried semen… | 和那些干掉的精液做比较 |
[21:09] | Are we paying you by the word? | 你怎么这么多废话? |
[21:12] | (Machine beeps) | |
[21:21] | 13 markers. | 13个指标 |
[21:22] | 13 matches. | 13处吻合了 |
[21:25] | One suspect. Thank you. | 找到一名嫌疑人了,谢谢 |
[21:34] | Kevin Watson, 19, room 407. Just down the hall from our girls. | 凯文.窝尔森,住四楼 |
[21:38] | The athletic director says he plays first base, bats right-handed. | 体育教练说他试打第一垒的 |
[21:41] | GRlSSOM: Any record? | 有什么犯罪记录? |
[21:43] | Three Ds and a C. Nothing criminal. | 只是成绩不好 没有犯罪记录 |
[21:45] | No.25, just like McGwire. | 他的球衣是25号 |
[21:48] | Yeah? wonder how he hits | 是吗?他怎么对打球 那么有天份? |
[21:50] | Listen, Kevin. We know that you assaulted Jennifer Riggs. | 听着,凯文 我们知道你强奸了詹尼弗 |
[21:54] | Why don’t you just tell us about Paige Rycoff? | 为什么不把你对佩奇的 好事也说出来? |
[21:57] | I don’t know anything about Paige. | 我不知道佩奇到底怎么了 |
[21:59] | – Or Jennifer. – I’ll tell you what I know. | 又或者詹尼弗的 我来告诉你吧 |
[22:01] | Jennifer Riggs was raped. | 詹尼弗被人强奸了 |
[22:03] | We found semen on her mattress. We matched the seminal DNA to you. | 在她的床垫上我们找到了 一些精液,而DNA和你的是一致 |
[22:08] | That Q-tip down my throat. | 怎么搞的 |
[22:10] | I thought you were here finding out what happened to Paige. | 我还以为你们是 因佩奇的事情而来 |
[22:13] | – We are. – So what did happen Kevin? | 是的 你知道什么情况吗? |
[22:16] | Did you attack Paige, too? Hell, you’ve been in her room before. | 你也侵害了佩奇吗? 你不是以前到过她的房间吗? |
[22:20] | But, unlike her roommate, | 不像她的同房 |
[22:21] | Paige fought back ls that it? | 佩奇对你反抗 |
[22:23] | I never touched Paige. I wasn’t even in town. Three ball games in Fresno. | 我没有碰过佩奇,我甚至不在镇上 我在外面参加三个比赛 |
[22:28] | We got back yesterday | 昨天才回来 |
[22:29] | Check the roster. Ask Coach. | 你问问教练吧 |
[22:32] | I will. ^In the meantime, you’re coming with us. | 当然了 但你也得跟我们走一趟 |
[22:34] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[22:36] | for the use of a controlled substance in the sexual assault on Jennifer Riggs | 因为你使用 药物来迷奸詹尼弗 |
[22:40] | Wait for me. | 等等 |
[22:48] | Another dead end. | 又断了线了 |
[22:50] | Yeah, I know. I talked to the coach. Road trip. | 我跟教练谈过了 那家伙没撒谎 |
[22:53] | We’re losing her. | 又失去线索了 |
[22:59] | And there it is again. | 又再次走进死胡同 |
[23:01] | Didn’t that car circle the block six times | 那辆汽车不是绕了六圈吗? |
[23:04] | between 8:20 and 8:40pm? | 就在晚上8:20到8:40之间 |
[23:08] | All right. You loop around twice, you’re looking for a parking space. | 你在那里停了两次,而且 |
[23:12] | Six times… | 是绕了六圈来找地方 |
[23:13] | NlCK: You’re up to no good | 真是�r烦 |
[23:15] | Is that something hanging from the rear-view mirror? | 在那镜子上面的是什么? |
[23:20] | Why don’t you zoom in on that? | 调整镜头看看 |
[23:36] | You know, it’s easier to get a Masters degree than a parking spot on campus. | 要得到停车证明 比得到硕士学位还难 |
[23:39] | Meet with university parking | 和大学方面取得联系 |
[23:41] | and cross-reference all silver Volvos. | 找到那款银色的轿车 |
[23:44] | – Right. – Oh, and, Nick. | 好了 尼克 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:47] | – When you find the car… – I know. Check the trunk. | 找到那车之后 检查车子 |
[23:55] | Silver Volvo. | 银色的轿车 |
[23:57] | University lD. | 是学校的车号 |
[23:59] | A world of possibilities reduced to a single car? | 这辆汽车可能给 我们解开所有谜底 |
[24:03] | Registered to Robert Woodbury, philosophy professor, tenured. | 主人是哲学教授伍德伯里 |
[24:07] | DetaiI’s almost got the latch. | 这些就是具体的情况了 |
[24:31] | Nick, tow it to CSl and process. | 把这东西拿回去化验 |
[24:34] | Cath… | 凯塞林 |
[24:36] | Office hours with the professor. | 现在是教授的答疑时间了 |
[24:38] | WOODBURY: Yes | 是的 |
[24:40] | I was near the dorm that night. | 那天晚上 我确实到过学生宿舍 |
[24:42] | Professor Woodbury, you circled the block six times. | 伍德伯里教授 你绕了六圈 |
[24:48] | Let’s start with an easy question. | 我们来点简单的问题吧 |
[24:50] | Paige Rycoff is a student of yours? | 佩奇是你的学生吗? |
[24:52] | ^Introduction To Philosophy, yes. | 如果说到哲学这一科的话 我是她的老师 |
[24:54] | Amanda | 阿曼达 |
[24:56] | Er…I’ll talk to you in a while. After class. | 等下我会找你的 |
[25:01] | CATHERlNE: Cute | 挺可爱的女孩 |
[25:03] | Let me guess. C student? | 佩奇是那种不用功的学生? |
[25:06] | Not if I can help it. | 不是的 |
[25:08] | CATHERlNE: And what kind of student was Paige? | 那佩奇是什么样的学生呢? |
[25:12] | WOODBURY: She was a very bright young woman | 她挺聪明的 |
[25:17] | “Some circumstantial evidence is very strong. | 意外得到的证据 确实很有说服力 |
[25:21] | As when you find a trout in the milk.” | 就像你在牛奶 当中找到硬物一样 |
[25:24] | Henry David Thoreau. | 是亨利时期的东西 |
[25:26] | But that’s just broken pottery. | 那只是碎片而已 |
[25:28] | My perception? | 我的猜测是 |
[25:30] | Sign of struggle. | 这是争执的痕迹 |
[25:35] | OK look It’s been six days | 好了,到现在已经是6天了 |
[25:37] | ^If you have a legitimate reason for being outside of her dorm, tell us. | 你到她的宿舍外面,如果是有 什么合理的原因的话,告诉我们 |
[25:41] | ^If you have an illegitimate reason, tell us that. | 如果有什么不合理的原因的话 也告诉我们吧 |
[25:44] | Tell us something, so we can move forward. | 让我们的调查得已继续 |
[25:50] | Again, my perception? | 我的猜想? |
[25:52] | Silence confirms guilt. | 沉默就是认罪 |
[25:56] | We found you. We will find what you’re hiding. | 我们既然找到了你 就能找出你所作所为 |
[25:59] | I’m married. | 我有家室 |
[26:01] | Yep. The ring indicates that. | 是的,你的结婚戒指 说明了这点 |
[26:03] | Your car’s going to the Crime Lab. We’ll need to search your home. | 我们要带走你的车子 而且我们会搜查你的房子 |
[26:06] | She was never in my car, or in my house. | 我没有到过我的车子 也没到过我的家 |
[26:08] | Where has she been? | 那她到那里了? |
[26:10] | Here. That’s how the vase broke, because we were… | 这个破碎的花瓶,是因为… |
[26:13] | Physical. | 一些身体上的接触 |
[26:14] | Amorous. | 我们爱抚了 |
[26:16] | Oh so you cared about her? | 你还挺关心她的 |
[26:18] | But not enough to come forward. | 那也不能说明你清白 |
[26:19] | And tell you what? | 要我怎么说? |
[26:21] | That I cheat on my wife? | 说我背着妻子偷情? |
[26:23] | With my student who is missing? | 之后我的学生就失踪了? |
[26:25] | And I have absolutely no information. | 而我就什么都不知道 |
[26:28] | ^If it was important enough for you to hide, it’s important enough for us to know. | 如果你觉得隐藏事实是必要的 那我们要知道真相更是必要 |
[26:34] | Any idea where she might be? | 知道她在那里吗? |
[26:36] | No went to the dorm | 我没有到她寝室 |
[26:38] | I did. I went to… Maybe to stop her, maybe to say goodbye one last time. | 我只是想去阻止她 又或者去跟他道别 |
[26:42] | At the very least, I wanted to see her. | 去只是想见见她而已 |
[26:46] | But she never came down. | 但她没有下楼 |
[26:48] | Let’s take a ride in the black and white. | 我们还是到警局再说吧 |
[26:52] | Can I meet you there? | 能在楼下等我吗? |
[26:54] | I’m not going anywhere | 我不会逃的 |
[26:56] | ^I…just need a little time to explain all this. | 我需要时间来解释 |
[27:00] | To my wife. | 向我妻子解释 |
[27:01] | No, I understand. I’ll send an officer with you, just in case. | 我明白 我会派一名警员和你一起的 |
[27:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:31] | Medulla, cuticle and cortex are a visual match to the hairs I pulled from Paige Rycoff’s brush. | 这头发和佩奇的是一样的 |
[27:37] | The roots have skin tags. | 根部还有毛囊 |
[27:41] | Means hairs were ripped out. | 说明这是直接拔下来的 |
[27:42] | Ow! | 噢 |
[27:45] | Too bad this doesn’t get us any closer to finding Paige. | 没能找到更好的线索 这是糟糕 |
[27:48] | She was in his car. It gets us closer to our suspect. | 佩奇曾经来过 |
[27:53] | BRASS: Let me remind you you have the right to counsel | 我提醒你,你有权沉默 |
[27:57] | I don’t need counsel. | 我没有必要沉默 |
[27:58] | The only person I was hiding from was my wife. | 我唯一隐瞒的人是我妻子 |
[28:01] | She knows everything now. | 现在她什么都知道了 |
[28:03] | So, ask your questions. | 你想知道什么就问吧 |
[28:06] | We found some of Paige’s hair in your car. | 我们在你的车子上 发现了佩奇的头发 |
[28:09] | That’s impossible, because she’s never been in my car. Are you sure it was hers? | 不可能,她没有上过我的汽车 你肯定头发是她的吗? |
[28:14] | Do you mean will it stand up in court? Yes, it will. | 你要在法庭上才承认吗? 有机会的 |
[28:18] | Maybe it was on my sweater or something. | 或许是我的毛衣 或者其他东西的毛线 |
[28:20] | Four strands of hair, | 那四根头发 |
[28:21] | pulled out by the root, | 都是连根被拔出来的 |
[28:23] | on the passenger’s headrest. | 就在乘客椅子的靠背上 |
[28:27] | Erm… | 嗯… |
[28:30] | How about this one? | 还有一件事情 |
[28:31] | A phone call made from your house to Paige’s dorm room, | 就在她失踪的那一天 |
[28:34] | the day she disappeared. | 你家的电话给 佩奇的宿舍拨了号 |
[28:35] | I only use my cellphone when I call her, | 我只用手机来联系她 |
[28:38] | not my office, not my home. | 不会用办公室的 电话和家里的电话 |
[28:40] | 12:16pm. Four minutes long. | 是中午12:16的电话,四分钟长 |
[28:47] | Faculty lunch. | 那个时候我在吃午饭 |
[28:49] | That day, 12 to 2. Every department head. | 那天中午一直到下午两点 所有系主任都在一起 |
[28:52] | And it will stand up in court. | 这也要法庭上去证实 |
[28:56] | Professor Woodbury, does your wife work? | 伍德伯里教授 你的妻子工作吗? |
[28:59] | No. | 不 |
[29:04] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | So, are you home during the day? | 白天的时候你也在家? |
[29:11] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[29:13] | Were you home around 12 o’clock on the day Paige Rycoff disappeared? | 佩奇失踪那天中午你在家吗? |
[29:16] | I don’t remember. | 不是记得很清楚 |
[29:17] | Sharon, someone called Paige from the house, and it wasn’t me. | 有人从家里给佩奇 打了个电话,但不是我打的 |
[29:21] | Mrs Woodbury, do you have the keys to your husband’s car? | 伍德伯里太太 你有丈夫车子的钥匙吗? |
[29:25] | We share it. It’s our car. | 当然有 |
[29:27] | How long have you known? | 你知道这事有多久了? |
[29:29] | About this one or all the others? | 你是说这个学生的私情 还是其他学生的私情? |
[29:32] | I knew that she was different. | 我只知道这次的 这名学生比较特别 |
[29:34] | I wasn’t about to let some kid walk away with my marriage, | 我不想让一些小孩子 来破坏我的婚姻 |
[29:37] | so I called her up. | 所有就给她电话 |
[29:39] | Took her for a ride. | 载她兜兜风 |
[29:40] | Explained the facts of life to her Wife three kids | 向她解释我们家里有三个孩子 |
[29:43] | mortgage. | 还要贷款 |
[29:45] | She said that it was over. | 她答应结束这些事情 |
[29:47] | She was going home. Didn’t say why. I didn’t ask. | 她说要回家去 我没有问为什么 |
[29:51] | Mrs Woodbury, I think you’re leaving something out. | 伍德伯里太太 你是否漏掉了一些东西? |
[29:56] | They found Paige’s hair in the car. And they think… | 他们发现了车子里面有 佩奇的头发,他们认为… |
[30:02] | Did you attack her? | 你伤害了她? |
[30:04] | No. | 不 |
[30:06] | I wanted to. | 我要想 |
[30:08] | almost did | 但我控制住自己 |
[30:10] | She went to get out of the car | 她想离开车子 |
[30:12] | You are 18. What the hell do you know about love? | 你才18岁 你知道爱情为何物吗? |
[30:16] | I don’t need to take this. | 我才不管这套 |
[30:17] | Ow! | 噢 |
[30:20] | stopped her | 我阻止了她 |
[30:22] | Apologised. We talked. | 向她道歉,然后就聊了一会 |
[30:25] | And I dropped her off. | 接着把她送回来 |
[30:27] | (Cellphone rings) | |
[30:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:30] | Grissom | 格里森 |
[30:38] | – So, is it her? WARRlCK: I don’t know. I just got here myself. | 是她吗? 不知道 |
[30:42] | Some homeless guy, searching for hidden treasure, finds a body. | 一些流浪汉发现了 一具尸体 |
[30:46] | PD’s here on the scene. They got first looks. | 警察在那边 他们首先到达现场 |
[30:54] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[31:21] | I’ve seen things like this before, when I worked in Arlington, Virginia. | 我以前就见过这种场面 |
[31:24] | Every winter, homeless trying to stay warm. | 每个冬天,流浪汉们 都要找个地方取暖 |
[31:27] | Take a nap in a dumpster, wake up in a garbage compacter, mulch. | 到垃圾堆里面找一床毯子 然后到这地方取暖 |
[31:31] | We searched the trash chute at the dorm. | 我们搜查过寝室的垃圾通道的 |
[31:33] | It was clean. There was no reason to check the dumpster. | 那里很干净 所以就没有检查垃圾箱了 |
[31:36] | So, you’re saying she was killed by the compacter? Crushed to death? | 你的意思是说她在 垃圾箱周围被杀害? |
[31:40] | No, she was crushed post mortem. | 她是被压死的 |
[31:42] | And you know this now? | 知道怎么样吗? |
[31:45] | Tissue in the extremities was yellow and dry. | 这部分的组织是变黄了 而且干涩 |
[31:50] | It means | 就是说 |
[31:51] | blood wasn’t pumping through her veins when she went through that compacter. | 血液没有从血管流过 而这个时候她刚好在垃圾堆旁边 |
[31:55] | So, what did kill her? | 那凶手是谁? |
[31:56] | Massive internal bleeding. Her spleen ruptured. | 内出血 |
[32:00] | From what? | 那个部位? |
[32:01] | Blunt force trauma. | 外力很大 |
[32:02] | – Point of impact? – Ribcage. | 那个地方? 腹部 |
[32:05] | Ribs weren’t crushed. They sustained a single blow. | 但肋骨没有断裂 血液还是流过了 |
[32:11] | – Type of weapon? – Er, no idea. | 什么利器? 不知道 |
[32:13] | I still have to straighten her out. | 还需要证实 |
[32:15] | Truth? I may never know. | 这是否是真相,还要证实 |
[32:16] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[32:18] | Well, you followed a lead. lt went cold. | 你报以希望的线索 不灵光之后 |
[32:21] | Now it’s hot again. | 现在又给你希望了 |
[32:34] | Found some blood. | 我们发现了一些血液 |
[32:40] | SARA: Yeah Not much but enough to work with | 虽然不多 但也足够用来化验了 |
[32:43] | OK. Photograph it, swab it. Let’s get it back to the lab. | 好的,在这里拍些照片吧 我们把它带回化验室吧 |
[32:46] | ^If it’s hers, maybe that’s why the scent dogs lost their trail. | 如果是受害者的血液 那就怪不得警犬不能分辩了 |
[32:50] | The odour from the dumpster threw them off. | 这垃圾堆的气味 使他们迷惑了 |
[32:52] | I think I got something. Check this out. The whole dumpster’s beat to hell. | 我找到了点东西 这垃圾桶真是恶心极了 |
[32:56] | This one spot’s fresh. | 这一块东西很新鲜 |
[33:02] | Nick’s right. Vehicle paint chips, | 尼克说得对 这是汽车的油漆 |
[33:04] | metal flecks in the colour coat. | 这是从汽车上碰撞而来的 |
[33:06] | Matching chips on the ground. | 然后有部分油漆还掉到地上 |
[33:08] | Still, there’s no reason to think the paint transfer is connected to Paige. | 但这油漆和佩奇 有什么关系呢? |
[33:13] | No reason to think it’s not. | 也不能这样说? |
[33:14] | NlCK: Possibly a hit-and-run | 很可能又是那种让人 欢喜一阵的东西而已 |
[33:16] | Means the vehicle had a high ground clearance. Maybe an SUV. | 说明那汽车以高速行驶 |
[33:19] | It would explain the blunt force trauma. | 这可能就说明了 那对佩奇来说致命的外力 |
[33:22] | Point of impact was her abdomen. | 对她腹部造成的伤害 |
[33:34] | Driver tossed her in the dumpster to hide his crime. | 然后司机就把他给藏到 垃圾桶来掩饰罪行 |
[33:37] | Or her crime. | 或者是她的罪行 |
[33:39] | – Mrs Woodbury. – She’s still a viable suspect. | 伍德伯里夫人呢 她依然可疑 |
[33:42] | But with a silver car. | 但那一辆银色的车子 |
[33:44] | She could have rented, borrowed it from a friend. | 她可以向别人借的 或者租的都可以 |
[33:47] | – Still, why was Paige even down here? – Let’s stick to the how. The why is for later. | 那为什么佩奇要到这来? 我 们来 |
[33:54] | The car that impacted the dumpster was originally white, | 撞击垃圾桶的汽车是白色的 |
[33:57] | then painted red, and now it’s black. | 下一层是红色,接着就是黑色 |
[33:59] | NlCK: With two coats of primer between each job | 这是油漆工艺的特色 |
[34:02] | Quality work, probably a dealership. | 很多厂商都是这样处理的 |
[34:04] | Every paint has a unique light-absorption rate. We lD the paint, we get to the car. | 每一层油漆都有特别的码率,如果 我们能找出来,就能确定那款汽车 |
[34:08] | Really? | 是吗? |
[34:12] | NlCK: Cherokee ’89 or ’90 | 切诺基牌吉普车 89或者90年产的 |
[34:14] | Three paint jobs a factory stock | 一般有三层油漆 |
[34:17] | Stone white, flame red, and there’s your midnight black. | 外层白色,接着是红色 然后是黑色 |
[34:22] | Well, this narrows our scope. Call Brass. | 这缩小了我们的范围 给布拉斯打个电话 |
[34:25] | Done. | 好了 |
[34:26] | An hour ago. | 一个小时之前 |
[34:31] | WARRlCK: Where you been? | 你到那里去了? |
[34:33] | I can’t be everywhere, and they banned human cloning. | 没有到什么地方去,忙着呢 |
[34:36] | I just left Sanders. The blood from the dumpster matches Paige. | 我从试验室回来 发现那血是佩奇的 |
[34:40] | Hey. Brass just called. He’s down at PD. Paint to car, car to driver. | 布拉斯打电话过来,现在在警局 根据油漆找到了汽车,然后找到了 |
[34:45] | Suspect’s down there. He’s waiting for you. | 嫌疑人在那边,等着我们 |
[34:54] | Expectant father. | 快要做父亲了 |
[34:56] | Yeah, my wife’s pregnant. Almost nine months. | 是的,我妻子怀孕了 快九个月了 |
[34:59] | She beeped me | 她给我传呼 |
[35:01] | I was trying to get home. I couldn’t believe the traffic. | 我赶回家.就碰上意外了 |
[35:04] | Do you always drive through campus? | 你总是穿过校园回家的吗? |
[35:06] | We live on the other side of Fraternity Row. It’s a straight shot from my office, | 我们就住在校园的那边 所以穿过校园是捷径 |
[35:11] | but when I get to the freshman dorm, nothing’s moving. | 我经过新生宿舍的时候 也没有什么异常 |
[35:14] | What time was this? | 那是什么时候? |
[35:15] | Around 8:30, I guess. | 大概晚上8:30分吧 |
[35:19] | – So, you took a short cut? – Yeah. | 你就走了这捷径? 是的 |
[35:22] | I thought I was having a baby, so I gunned it down the alley. | 我想我快要做父亲了 所以很着急 |
[35:25] | Then what happened? | 那发生了什么事情? |
[35:27] | I veered to avoid the parked van. | 我要避开一辆停泊 在那里的货车 |
[35:29] | It was wet. | 当时路面很湿 |
[35:31] | I swiped the dumpster. | 我就撞到了垃圾桶了 |
[35:41] | ^If I’d hit a car, | 如果我撞到汽车了 |
[35:42] | I would have stopped. lt… | 我会停下来的 |
[35:44] | It was just a dumpster. | 但那只是一共垃圾桶 |
[35:46] | Paint transfer’s green, just like the dumpster. | 然后我的车上就沾上了 垃圾桶的绿颜色 |
[35:49] | It doesn’t mean he didn’t also hit a body. | 那也不是说你撞到人了 |
[35:51] | We have sprayed, UV’d… | 我们检查过了 |
[35:54] | No hair, no fibres, no blood anywhere. | 他的车上没有毛发 没有纤维,没有血污 |
[35:58] | It was a clean strike against the dumpster. | 真的只是撞着了垃圾桶 |
[36:04] | Your guy didn’t hit Paige. | 你没有撞倒佩奇 |
[36:06] | And we’ve chased another lead to a dead end. | 我们跟踪的这根线索又断了 |
[36:10] | We still have Mrs Woodbury. | 我们还有伍德伯里太太 |
[36:11] | – Or her husband. WARRlCK: Oh we got tons of motive | 或者她丈夫 现在似乎谁都有动机 |
[36:15] | Not a stitch of evidence. | 但什么证据都没有 |
[36:17] | HL Mencken once said | 前人说 |
[36:19] | “There’s an easy solution to every human problem. | 人类的问题有几个解决方式 |
[36:22] | Neat, plausible… | 正确的,似是而非的 |
[36:23] | and wrong.” | 或者是错误的 |
[36:25] | So if the solution to our problem | 但对我们的问题来说 |
[36:28] | is not neat plausible | 就不是似是而非 |
[36:30] | and wrong, | 或者错误 |
[36:32] | then it could be messy, unlikely… | 很可能是凌乱的 |
[36:35] | and right. | 或者正确的 |
[36:36] | Right? | 对吗? |
[36:39] | A butterfly flaps its wings in Brazil, we get a hurricane off Florida. | 巴西的蝴蝶振动翅膀 弗罗里达就要刮台风了 |
[36:43] | – Chaos theory – Here we go. | 这叫做混沌原理 走吧 |
[36:45] | Random events. The wholesale rejection of linear thought. | 一系列的普通事件 一直在阻碍我们的思绪 |
[36:49] | Physics meets philosophy. | 这就是行为对心里的影响 |
[36:51] | ^If we apply it to Paige Rycoff | 然后在佩奇身上 |
[36:53] | at this particular moment in time, then we can say life is unpredictable. | 在这特别的时刻 我们只能说,生命是无常的 |
[36:58] | No-one can predict more than a few seconds into the future. | 没有人能预测下几秒 要发生的事情 |
[37:01] | I predict I’ll be standing here one minute from now. | 我就预测我要 站在这里几分钟 |
[37:04] | Where are we going with this? | 到底发生了什么事情? |
[37:06] | Paige was in her dorm room, and then ended up in the dumpster. | 佩奇曾经在这个房间里面 然后死在垃圾桶 |
[37:09] | Somewhere between the two is our answer. That’s where we’re going. | 这两地之间有联系 但到底是什么呢? |
[37:13] | Coming, Nick? | 来吧,尼克? |
[37:15] | WARRlCK: Nice try Nostradamus | 很不错啊 |
[37:21] | Look out the window. | 看着窗外 |
[37:26] | What do you see? | 看到什么了? |
[37:31] | Traffic. | 车辆 |
[37:33] | My cab’s waiting for me. | 出租车在等着我 |
[37:34] | So, what do you do next? | 然后呢? |
[37:36] | Grab my suitcases. | 我拿起行李箱 |
[37:39] | Get out of town. | 走出去了 |
[37:40] | Stop | 停 |
[37:42] | Suitcases never left the room. | 行李箱在房间里面 |
[37:44] | You didn’t take them with. | 你没有把它们带走 |
[37:47] | I’ve been cleaning all day. | 我一直在清洁 |
[37:49] | Cos you want your security deposit back. | 所以你想把 你的抵押金也拿回来 |
[37:51] | Yeah, I have to leave the room exactly like I found it. | 是的,因为我要彻底离开这里 |
[37:56] | So, what’s missing? | 那这里到底丢失了什么? |
[37:58] | Two box springs, two mattresses, two desks… | 两个热水瓶 两个床垫,两把椅子 |
[38:02] | two lamps, two chairs… | 两盏台灯,两张椅子 |
[38:03] | two dressers | 两个抽屉 |
[38:07] | Trash can? | 垃圾袋? |
[38:11] | And it’s missing. | 垃圾袋不见了 |
[38:13] | What’s the last thing you do after you’ve done the cleaning? | 你清洁之后通常会做什么? |
[38:16] | Take out the trash. | 倒垃圾 |
[38:24] | Hi. Could I borrow your trash can? | 我能借一下你的垃圾袋吗? |
[38:27] | Paige dumps the trash. Goes back to her room. | 佩奇倒垃圾,然后回房间 |
[38:31] | How does she end up in the dumpster? | 但为什么会死在垃圾桶? |
[38:33] | You’re thinking too linear. Chaos theory, remember? Just dump it. | 不要想得那样复杂 记住混沌原理了吗? |
[38:37] | OK. | 好的 |
[38:43] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[38:44] | Amost took my hand off | 几乎要把我的手都割掉了 |
[38:46] | Maybe you’re quicker than Paige was. | 或许你的反应比佩奇快 |
[38:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[38:51] | Could you do me a favour? | 能帮我们一个忙吗? |
[38:53] | We’re doing a little experiment. | 我们在做一个小试验 |
[38:55] | Could you count to 100, then drop this can all the way down the chute? | 你能数到100 然后把这袋子丢下去吗? |
[38:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | Watch your fingers. | 小心你的手指 |
[39:07] | (Thud) | |
[39:09] | CATHERlNE: What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[39:11] | There is a busted spring in the chute. | 从管道那里掉下来一个水壶 |
[39:15] | Oh, yeah, I had to prop that open when Catherine rappelled down. | 是我打开那盖子,然后 凯塞林才可以把它丢下来的 |
[39:19] | Relevance? | 这有什么关系? |
[39:21] | The trash can was missing from Paige’s room. | 佩奇房间的垃圾袋不见了 |
[39:24] | You think she accidentally dropped it down the chute? | 你以为她是 故意丢到这里的吗? |
[39:27] | But how did she end up in the dumpster? | 但为什么会死在这里呢? |
[39:29] | She wanted her security deposit back. | 她想拿回自己的财物保证金 |
[39:31] | – There’s no easy access here. – Right | 但钱是不在垃圾堆里面的啊 对 |
[39:34] | So… | 所以… |
[39:36] | she had to improvise. | 这些事情都是临时发生的 |
[39:40] | – Excuse me. – Oh, please. | 抱歉请 |
[39:44] | This happened to me once before, with a set of keys. | 我也发生过这样的事情 我的钥匙不小心丢到了垃圾桶 |
[39:46] | Eddie and I had this huge blow-out. | 然后我和男朋友就来翻垃圾 |
[39:49] | He threw my keys in the trash. | 他把我的钥匙不小心 弄到垃圾里面了 |
[39:51] | All right. So, Paige leans over… and reaches for the trash can. | 好了,这样佩奇就过来这边 在这里找钥匙 |
[39:56] | But just then, here comes Mark Doyle. | 这个时候,马克来了 |
[40:19] | Aaargh! | 啊 |
[40:30] | Let me get this straight. You’re saying a confluence of unrelated, unfortunate events | 说得明白一点 就是一系列的无关的不幸事故 |
[40:35] | conspired…to kill my daughter? | 杀掉了我的女儿? |
[40:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:41] | No no no | 不 |
[40:42] | Somebody is responsible. | 背后肯定有人的 |
[40:43] | Mrs Rycoff | 瑞科夫先生 |
[40:46] | there is no-one guilty of this. | 这案子当中 没有人是有罪的 |
[40:48] | Because you say so? | 就因为你这样说? |
[40:51] | Because the evidence says so. | 是因为事实这样 |
[40:53] | We’ll hire an investigator. As many as necessary. Someone killed Paige. | 我们会聘请侦探 把凶手找出来 |
[40:57] | And my wife and I won’t rest until every question is answered. | 除非水落石出 否则我们是不会放弃的 |
[41:04] | We told them what happened. | 我告诉他们事实 |
[41:06] | Yeah, but we didn’t give them what they needed. | 是的,但这给不了 他们所需要的东西 |
[41:09] | Some closure. | 到此为止吧 |
[41:13] | Truth brings closure. | 真相就是这样 |
[41:16] | Not always. | 但也不一定 |