时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | (Dogs yelp) | |
[00:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[00:47] | How’d you guys get out? | 你们怎么溜出来? |
[00:53] | (Barking) | |
[01:03] | (Dogs bark and whine) | |
[01:11] | What’s the matter, boys? | 到底怎么了? |
[01:14] | Whoa, take it easy! | 放松点! |
[01:16] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:36] | – Thanks. – Sure. | 谢谢 好的 |
[01:38] | Uh-uh. | 嗯 |
[01:42] | Have you been inside? | 到里面检查过了吗? |
[01:45] | What have you got? | 有什么发现? |
[01:56] | There you go, Detective. | 给你的,探长 |
[01:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Little tired this morning. Pulling a double. | 今天早上大家都有点累了 我们得快点才行 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Join the club. | 好的,我马上帮忙 |
[02:05] | Good morning, Catherine. | 早上好,凯塞林 |
[02:07] | Good morning, Gil. | 早上好,吉尔 |
[02:11] | So this is Tony Braun’s house. | 这里的主人是托尼.布朗 |
[02:13] | CATHERlNE: Son of Sam Braun | 他是萨姆.布朗的儿子 |
[02:15] | GRlSSOM: He was Steve Wynn before Steve Wynn | 他们父子长得可真相像 |
[02:18] | You bet your ass. Sam came to Vegas when Vegas was dying. | 当然了,爸爸萨姆在维加斯赌博业 不景气的时候来这里碰运气 |
[02:22] | Built three casinos in a year. | 一年之内就建立了三个赌场 |
[02:25] | Had ties to Bugsy Siegel. | 他和伯斯.席格有联系 |
[02:31] | Wish I had Tony Braun’s gardener working for me. | 我也希望雇佣 托尼.布朗的园丁给我工作 |
[02:33] | Guy sniffed it out from the jump. | 他一下车就发现情况不对了 |
[02:35] | Blinds were drawn shut, side gate unlocked, | 百叶窗给拉了下来 侧门没上锁 |
[02:38] | dogs let out | 狗儿到处跑 |
[02:39] | A plus B plus C | 情况A加上情况B加上情况C |
[02:41] | equals 911. | 那园丁马上就知道发生了 “恐怖袭击”[谋杀]了 |
[02:54] | All seems very neat and peaceful, doesn’t it? | 现场显得非常干净整洁 不是吗? |
[03:01] | Chasing the dragon. | 开始追查凶手吧 |
[03:04] | Pinch of H, heat the foil, inhale the fumes. | 毒品是八级的纯度 加热之后吸进鼻子 |
[03:11] | With a Xanax back. | 还有一个“佳静安定” [具有镇静催眠作用]的瓶子 |
[03:15] | 100 pills, | 一百颗的剂量 |
[03:17] | prescription filled yesterday. | 昨天医生开的药方 |
[03:20] | So the rumours about old Tony boy are true? | 看来关于托尼 这家伙的传闻都是真的 |
[03:22] | Drug overdose? | 他是一位滥用药物的人? |
[03:24] | It sure seems that way. | 这样推理 他当然是这样的人 |
[03:27] | ^If only life were that simple. | 但愿案情就这样简单 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[04:11] | SARA: Elght rolls two copies Case is hot Put a rush on lt | 拍摄了八份胶卷,做了两份报告 趁证据没有消失之前得快点行动 |
[04:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[04:28] | SARA: Lose an earring? | 是谁的耳环呢? |
[04:32] | Looks like somebody did. | 似乎是某人 “不小心”给弄丢了 |
[04:39] | He’s got adhesive residue on his wrists. | 他的手腕上 残余了一些胶沾 |
[04:42] | He was restrained. Some sort of tape. | 曾经有人用胶带 把他给绑起来了 |
[04:45] | – That would be the obvious. – He had company. | 这一点很容易判断 看来受害者有访客来过 |
[04:47] | Welcome? | 是热情的朋友? |
[04:49] | Or unwelcome? | 还是不速之客? |
[04:50] | Where’s the purge? Car blows its engine, there’s an oil leak. | 他排出的废物在那?汽车漏汽油 我们也能从引擎异常得出判断啊 |
[04:54] | Guy OD’s, where’s the body fluid? Urine, vomit, excrement? | 这家伙吸毒过量,体液都排到那? 尿啊,呕吐物啊还有大便什么的 |
[04:57] | Did somebody clean him up? | 有人“帮”他清理过? |
[05:03] | SARA: lnteresting lovebites on chest. | 胸前还有一些“爱的伤口” |
[05:06] | Curious, isn’t it? | 很奇怪,是吗? |
[05:11] | And he’s posed. | 凶手作案之后把 他摆放成这样的姿势 |
[05:15] | When did you know this was a homicide? | 你什么时候判断 这是一起自杀的案件? |
[05:17] | – lnitially? – Yeah. | 开始的时候? 是的 |
[05:18] | When I saw the TV on. | 当时我看到电视机是打开的 |
[05:24] | (Dog barks) | |
[05:28] | I’ll tell you one thing. lf those were my dogs, I wouldn’t be leaving this gate open. | 如果我养着这些可爱的小狗 我就不会打开门让他们到处跑 |
[05:32] | Yeah, a dog owner on heroin. How responsible can he be? | 是的,但一位吸毒的主人 那里有什么责任心的呢? |
[05:35] | The gardener said it’s the first time in five years that he found this gate unlocked. | 园丁说,五年以来 他是第一次看到这门就这样敞开 |
[05:40] | What’s so different about this morning? | 今早怎么会发生 这样异常的事情? |
[05:42] | The last morning of Tony Braun’s life? | 就在这个早上 托尼送命了,不是吗? |
[05:45] | Either somebody in the house opened it, or somebody had a key, | 凶手要不从里面走出来 要不是有钥匙 |
[05:49] | because this lock hasn’t been forced. | 这锁可是没有 遭到任何的破坏 |
[05:51] | There’s no pry marks, no metal shavings. | 没有什么裂痕 也没有什么金属刮伤的痕迹 |
[05:53] | So, why was the gate open? | 但这门为什么会被打开? |
[05:57] | WARRlCK: A heroin addict’s confetti. | 看看这位吸毒者的收藏 |
[06:00] | Nothing like going on a binge. | 简直可以开一个舞会 |
[06:12] | This is black tar heroin. | 这是一种黑焦油海洛因 |
[06:15] | It’s the difference between a Cadillac and a Pinto. | 和卡迪拉克海洛因和 杂牌的海洛因不同 |
[06:17] | – How would you know? – It’s my job. | 你怎么知道? 我平时就是处理这些东西的 |
[06:21] | I count at least six balloons, and that’s just in the bedroom. | 我发现了至少六包毒品 而且只是在洗澡间那里发现的 |
[06:24] | The dealer must have come down the chimney. | 卖毒品的人肯定 是从烟囱爬下来的 |
[06:26] | It’s like Christmas in July here. | 不然不会像圣诞老人那样慷慨 |
[06:31] | Not that Braun even needed any more drugs. | 看来这位布朗先生不单止吸毒 |
[06:33] | Looks like the guy had a pill for everything. | 而且什么药丸都有一些 |
[06:36] | Can you get a print off those balloons? | 能从那些药袋上 查出些指纹吗? |
[06:39] | I can get a print off air. | 这里连空气都充满了嫌疑 |
[06:45] | Any luck? | 有什么发现? |
[06:46] | I’ve gone through every garbage can in the house. | 我已经把房间 里面的垃圾袋都检查过了 |
[06:48] | – What about the cans outside? – First thing I checked. Zip. | 那屋外的袋子呢? 早就检查了,而且封了起来 |
[07:23] | (Barking) | |
[07:54] | Hey, doc. | 怎么了,医生 |
[07:57] | Leg fell asleep. | 我这条腿要休息一下 |
[08:01] | I always wondered which one of us coroners would get to carve Tony. | 我一直在想,到底那位验尸官 那么幸运能解剖托尼的尸体 |
[08:08] | His lifestyle was no secret. | 他的生活不检点人所共知的 |
[08:10] | Sex, drugs and a big bankroll. | 性,毒品还有经济上的不检点 |
[08:13] | No needle marks on his arms. | 手臂上没有针孔 |
[08:15] | The guy plays golf. Short-sleeved shirts. | 这家伙平时打高尔夫 穿的是短袖的衣服 |
[08:18] | Check between the toes, groin area. | 已经检查了他的趾头 还有腹股沟等地方 |
[08:20] | Whatever he did went up his nose. | 他的鼻腔那里能 显示出他所做的事情 |
[08:24] | Nasal cavity looks like raw hamburger. | 鼻腔就像一个 干瘪的汉堡包 |
[08:30] | These abrasions around his mouth? What? | 他的嘴边怎么好像 被抓伤了? |
[08:34] | Hard to shave when you’re stoned? | 还是刮胡子时候 留下的伤疤? |
[08:35] | Or they’re pressure marks. | 要不就是有人 压挤过他的嘴部 |
[08:37] | For example, if someone places a pillow or an object | 例如有人把枕头或者 其他物体堵住他的嘴巴 |
[08:40] | against someone’s nose and mouth in a struggle. | 这样就会把他的 嘴巴和鼻子都给塞住 |
[08:45] | Petechial haemorrhaging | 这里都淤伤出血了 |
[08:46] | also suggestive of suffocation. | 这里显示出他是窒息而亡的 |
[08:48] | Not always. | 但也不一定 |
[08:51] | For as much as pathology’s an absolute science, it isn’t. | 病理学上的东西 可是没有绝对的 |
[08:54] | Vessels can rupture under innocent circumstances, such as a violent cough. | 即使是剧烈的咳嗽 也会引起血管爆裂死亡 |
[08:59] | These three circular red marks on his chest. | 他的胸口上圆圈形状的伤口呢? |
[09:03] | They’re not bug bites. | 不是虫子咬的吧? |
[09:04] | No neurotoxins present. | 也不是神经毒素引致的伤口 |
[09:08] | But that’s not to say | 那也不能肯定 |
[09:09] | some overanxious paramedic trying to save a legend’s life didn’t cause them in the moment. | 是否有人想杀死这位 仁兄所留下的痕迹 |
[09:13] | CPR wasn’t performed. | 心肺测量还没有结果 |
[09:15] | Then I don’t know what they are. | 但我暂时不能判断这伤口了 |
[09:16] | It’s hard to OD just inhaling heroin. | 滥用药物的人 不单止吸食海洛因 |
[09:19] | I know he was restrained, | 我知道他被人捆绑 |
[09:20] | which leads me to believe someone forced him to ingest lethal amounts of heroin and Xanax. | 这让我觉得有人把他绑起来后 强迫他吸入过量毒品和镇静剂 |
[09:29] | Excuse me! | 让让 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it. | 好的,我会处理的 |
[09:33] | Boy, are you lucky my lawyer’s on a golf course. | 我的律师在上高尔夫球课 你这趟可是走运了 |
[09:35] | I’ve been standing out here | 我一直站在外面 |
[09:37] | in the heat, for hours, answering these stupid questions. Here’s your answer, OK? | 在太阳下数小时,回答你们问题 都给你们答案了,好了吗? |
[09:41] | This is my house. OK? | 这是我的房子 |
[09:44] | This is half my house, anyway. | 至少一半的房产是属于我的 |
[09:46] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁? |
[09:48] | BRASS: Braun’s squeeze She’s an ex-stripper – Hey! Hey! | 托尼的一位损友 嘿! |
[09:51] | – Perhaps you met in a professional capacity. JANlNE: These are my things! | 或许你该请她到局里面谈谈 这些都是我的东西 |
[09:54] | And uh…where has she been the past 12 hours? | 过去的十二小时 她跑到什么地方去了? |
[09:57] | BRASS: Well let’s see | 我们看看 |
[09:59] | JANlNE: Oh my God! – Quote: “Out.” End quote. | 噢,天啊 引用当事人的话“外出” |
[10:03] | BRASS: When Tony’s drug dealer showed up she split She slept at a friend’s | 卖毒品给托尼的人一出现 她就走了,到朋友家去过夜 |
[10:06] | She didn’t like the way Tony acted when he was cruising on magic carpets. | 她不喜欢托尼吸毒之后 神游的那种行径 |
[10:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:12] | ^If anything is missing from here, I’m gonna add you to my lawyer’s To Sue list. | 如果这里的东西丢掉了 我会考虑把你们也给起诉的 |
[10:15] | Why don’t you just put the camera away | 在你被拘捕之前 |
[10:17] | before you get arrested? | 快点把摄像机给拿走 |
[10:18] | You can’t arrest me in my own house. | 在我的房子里面 你怎么能拘捕我? |
[10:21] | Right now, your house is our crime scene. | 你的房子现在是犯罪现场 |
[10:23] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[10:25] | We can do whatever we want. | 我们想怎么样就怎么样 |
[10:27] | That includes fingerprinting you. | 而且还可以印上你的指纹 |
[10:29] | Why? Didn’t do anything. | 为什么?我可是清白的 |
[10:32] | – Thumb to pinkie. – Oh, look… | 把拇指拿出来 噢… |
[10:35] | I just lost my boyfriend, OK? You’re a woman. I’m just looking out for my end here. | 我男朋友刚刚去世,你也是女人 你该知道我要为生计奔波了 |
[10:40] | You know? | 你懂吗? |
[10:42] | Things start to disappear… | 财产要被人拿走了… |
[10:44] | ^If Tony were here, he’d tell you himself. “Just make sure Janine’s taken care of.” | 如果托尼还在世 他会亲自告诉你,“要照顾好珍妮” |
[10:48] | That’s a lawyer’s call. | 是律师的电话 |
[10:50] | Hey, I’m in the will. | 嘿,遗嘱上也有我的一份的 |
[10:52] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[11:01] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[11:02] | – ls Sam Braun in? – He’s not seeing anyone today. | 请问萨姆先生在吗? 他今天不想见任何人 |
[11:05] | Would you let him know that Catherine Willows is here to see him? | 你就告诉他是 凯塞林.维乐丝来找他 |
[11:15] | Just one second, please. | 请稍等 |
[11:28] | Mugs? | 去喝杯茶吧? |
[11:41] | I remember the first time I saw you. | 我还记得第一次 见到你的情景 |
[11:43] | You didn’t have any clothes on. | 当时的你一丝不挂,尚在襁褓 |
[11:45] | Yeah, well, that was a long time ago. | 都是很久远的事情了 |
[11:47] | I would have taken you home right then if I could have. | 如果当时把给收养了多好 |
[11:52] | I know, but you were married, and I was a baby. | 但当时你已经有家室了 而且我还只是婴儿 |
[11:55] | It would have never worked. | 那样做也无济于事 |
[11:58] | Hey, Sam, how are you holding up? | 你近来怎么样了? |
[12:01] | Hey, Dad! | 爸爸! |
[12:02] | I got the press clogging up valet. Should I call security, just handle it, or what? | 外面有大批的记者在纠缠 我该叫保安吗? |
[12:06] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[12:07] | You go back to the pit. Make sure nobody’s robbing us blind. | 你回去吧,不要让人 骚扰我们就可以了 |
[12:13] | You know, | 你知道吗? |
[12:15] | back in…uh…in ’67, | 在67年的时候 |
[12:19] | I was in my 20s, | 我才20多岁 |
[12:21] | and I was drinking in a dive in downtown Buffalo. | 当时我在一座名叫 “水牛”的酒吧那里混 |
[12:25] | At the end of the bar was this pro quarterback, drinking double Scotches two at a time, | 就在酒吧角落,坐着一位出色 四分位,他一次喝两杯苏格兰酒 |
[12:29] | midnight to seven in the morning. | 可以一直喝酒到天明 |
[12:31] | It’s Sunday. Game day, mind you. | 然后是星期天 那天可以打球来赌博 |
[12:34] | So you know what I did? | 你知道我的这些故事吗? |
[12:36] | Called my bookie, bet against him. | 把我的赌友叫过来 然后和他一起豪赌 |
[12:39] | Guess what. | 然后呢 |
[12:42] | I’ll be damned if he didn’t throw six touchdown passes. | 如果他不能投中六个入球 我就会输掉比赛 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Sounds like Tony. | 你们父子说话还真像 |
[12:50] | You know, even when Tony was juicing, | 你知道吗? 即使托尼喝醉酒了 |
[12:54] | he could run circles round these college Harvard types. | 他还可以把那些 哈佛的小子给比下去 |
[13:00] | And I’m not saying that just cos he was my kid. | 我那样说不是 因为他是我儿子 |
[13:03] | Tony was the best damn casino exec this town has ever seen. | 他是这里最出色的赌徒 |
[13:09] | Just between you and me, | 我跟你说老实话 |
[13:13] | I couldn’t hold a candle to him. | 我真是不忍心 去参加他的葬礼 |
[13:17] | And now he’s dead. | 现在,他是死了 |
[13:21] | Overdose. | 说是过量吸毒 |
[13:22] | Sam, | 萨姆 |
[13:26] | the bigger the pedestal, | 树大 |
[13:29] | the bigger the target. | 就会招风 |
[13:36] | Nobody shoots at that target without going through me. | 没有得到我的同意 谁敢动他一根毫毛? |
[13:41] | Well, that’s business. | 那也是 |
[13:44] | What about personal? | 他有没有什么个人仇家呢? |
[13:49] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[13:50] | Did you ever talk to Tony about any of his girlfriends? | 你有跟托尼谈起 他的女朋友吗? |
[13:54] | Which one? They were all trying to pick the gold out of his teeth. | 那一个?她们都是想从 我儿子身上捞好处的 |
[13:57] | Janine Haywood. | 珍妮.海伍德 |
[13:59] | She’s the worst. | 她是最不知廉耻的一位 |
[14:02] | And he loved her the most. Can you believe it? | 但托尼却最喜欢她 真是难以相信 |
[14:04] | Yeah. I do. | 我知道 |
[14:11] | ^If I know her type, now that she has the gold, | 我知道她是什么货色 即使给了她金子 |
[14:15] | she’ll be going after the silver. | 她也会得陇望蜀的 |
[14:31] | (Fizzing) | |
[15:23] | OK. On the left, Braun prints we got from the coroner. | 左边的是验尸官给 我们的受害人的指纹 |
[15:27] | And on the right, | 右边的呢 |
[15:29] | gold-digger prints I got from Janine Haywood. | 是掘金主义者 珍妮.海伍德的指纹 |
[15:31] | Here’s where it gets interesting. I took six prints off this bottle. | 有趣的是,我从这瓶子上 得到了六个指纹 |
[15:34] | – And? – They belong to one person. | 那么? 都是属于同一个人的 |
[15:36] | Good thing or…bad thing? | 好事还是坏事? |
[15:39] | It’s good if you’re us, | 你是我们的拍档 对你来说当然是好事 |
[15:42] | bad if you’re Janine Haywood. | 但对珍妮来说就相反了 |
[15:45] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[15:50] | – Have you seen Brass? – Not tonight, no. Why? | 你见到布拉斯了吗? 今晚没见着,怎么了? |
[15:53] | Oh… print off air. Orange balloon, cyanoacrylate. Dead bang. Drug dealer. | 我调查发现都是一些塑料袋 粘合剂,用完绷带,还要去找毒贩 |
[16:00] | Ooh! Ooh! Watch it! Evidence. | 小心,这些可是证据 |
[16:02] | – Where’d you get it? – Cracker box. | 那来的? 饼干盒里面找来的 |
[16:03] | It was all stuck together. I don’t want to ruin any potential prints, | 都粘到一起了 我可不想毁掉里面的指纹 |
[16:07] | but I saw this TV dinner commercial, and it hit me. | 我今天看电视广告时 灵感出现了 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna put it in the freezer. | 我要把这东西放到 冷藏室检验一下 |
[16:14] | – Did you try this coffee? – Mm-mm. | 尝过这咖啡了吗? 嗯 |
[16:17] | The last cup I had tasted like motor oil. | 我刚才喝的 那杯像汽油一样 |
[16:19] | Oh, don’t touch it! That’s my pot! | 不要碰!那是我的 |
[16:22] | Your pot? | 你的咖啡? |
[16:24] | Yeah, you know, for my own private stash. | 是的,是我私人的存货 |
[16:26] | Blue Hawaiian. | 是我的蓝色夏威夷咖啡 |
[16:28] | $40 a pound, only grown a couple of times a year on the Big lsland, | 每磅40美元的 一年当中产量很少的 |
[16:30] | hand-picked to perfection. | 都是采用人手采摘 |
[16:32] | Good. You’re using my water, so I guess that makes it community coffee. | 很好,你使用的是我的水 所以这咖啡要共用 |
[16:36] | You want a cup, Nick? | 要一杯吗,尼克? |
[16:37] | No. Thanks. | 不要了,谢谢 |
[16:38] | – What’s the matter with your leg? – I don’t know, man. | 你的腿怎么了? 不知道啊 |
[16:41] | Something back at that house must have bitten me. | 那房子里面有东西咬了我一下 |
[16:43] | Oh, is that alcohol on a bug bite? | 要用酒精来涂抹吗? |
[16:47] | Like butter on burns, man. Wives’ tale. | 就像用牛油来 治疗烧伤一样? |
[16:50] | This guy told me to put haemorrhoid cream on my acne. | 有人说要用痔疮膏来涂抹 |
[16:52] | It worked, didn’t it? | 有效吗? |
[16:58] | This is pretty good. | 这咖啡不错 |
[17:01] | Let me see the bite before you get gangrene. | 趁还没有腐烂 我可以看看吗? |
[17:04] | – Chigger bite. – Yeah? | 是沙蚤叮咬的 什么? |
[17:06] | Probably picked it up in the ferns in Braun’s back yard. | 可能是在布朗 后院那里给咬了 |
[17:09] | See if Catherine’s got clear nail polish. ^It’ll seal it off, keep it from itching. | 看看凯塞林那里有没有 消毒的药膏,可以防止伤口发痒 |
[17:14] | – What happened with that doggy door? – Something two-legged went through it. | 那扇狗门怎么样了? 有时候人是可以爬进去的 |
[17:17] | We got mostly partials. The Print Lab’s working on it. | 我们得到了一些指纹 化验科那边在化验 |
[17:20] | Be sure to check it against Janine Haywood’s prints. | 一定要测试一下 珍妮.海伍德的指纹 |
[17:24] | Braun’s stomach contents. | 只是受害者的胃液 |
[17:27] | No food, plenty of drugs. | 没有事物,只有药物 |
[17:29] | – Xanax? – And heroin. | 是镇静剂吗? 还有海洛因 |
[17:31] | I thought he inhaled it. | 他是吸食药物的吧 |
[17:33] | – lnhaled and ingested. – He ate it? | 吸食而且吞食了 他用口来吃吗? |
[17:35] | Got there somehow. | 似乎是这样 |
[17:37] | – Where are all the undissolved pills? – Didn’t find any. | 那应该有未融解的药丸啊? 里面却没有 |
[17:41] | Most ODs die before digestion’s complete, right? | 大部分的吸毒者都是在药丸 没有完全融解之前死去的,是吗? |
[17:43] | It’s my guess someone mashed up the Xanax, dissolved them in red wine, which I did find. | 我猜测是有人把那些镇静剂 给捣烂了,然后放到红酒里面去 |
[17:48] | OK. So what do we know that we can write home about? | 那这就不是 自杀案件那么简单了 |
[17:52] | Well, Braun was a heroin addict, using heavy just before he died, | 布朗是海洛因吸毒者 在死之前吸食了过量的毒品 |
[17:55] | which means he was probably meek as a lamb. | 那就是说他吸毒之后应该是 没有什么反抗外界的能力的 |
[17:58] | It wouldn’t have taken much to bind his hands with duct tape. | 那就是说没有必要 用封箱带把他给捆住 |
[18:01] | And make him drink hemlock. | 然后让他喝掉那些毒药 |
[18:03] | It’s a lot easier | 这样来杀他就容易多了 |
[18:05] | to pour liquid down a guy’s throat than it is to make him swallow 100 pills. | 只需要把掺有药物的酒让他给喝 就没有必要让他吞食100颗药丸 |
[18:08] | It wasn’t 100 pills. | 没有100颗那么多 |
[18:10] | – How many? – Educated, unofficial guess, | 那是多少? 官方保守估计是 |
[18:12] | no more than 50. | 不超过50颗 |
[18:19] | Based on your pupes, I could take you in now. | 看你的样子 我都可以把你带回警署了 |
[18:21] | Hey, man, I’m in mourning. It’s tears you see. | 我刚才太伤心了,这只是眼泪 |
[18:24] | I lost a customer. It’s like losing my job, kind of. | 我的顾客跑掉了 我就像失业一般 |
[18:27] | – You’re Braun’s grocery store? – But I deliver. | 你在布朗先生那里工作的 是吗?我只负责送货 |
[18:30] | – So when did you last deliver? – The night before he croaked. | 你上次送货是什么时候? 就是他受害之前 |
[18:33] | About nine o’clock. Ask his woman. She fine, too. | 大约9点吧,他马子也在场 |
[18:37] | She told us, soon as you got there, she left. | 她也说到这一点 还说你一到,她就离开了 |
[18:40] | Oh, she didn’t go that fast. | 她没有走得那样快 |
[18:42] | I dropped off some balloons, Braun paid me, she gave me a tip. | 我拿过去几袋毒品,布朗先生 给我钱,然后她也给我一点小费 |
[18:45] | What, “Shave the soul patch”? | 要怯除灵魂的斑点吗? |
[18:47] | Ha! No. | 不是的 |
[18:50] | – 30 Xanadus. – Xanax? | 30颗镇静剂 镇静剂? |
[18:53] | I told you, I dropped them down the bathroom sink. | 我都说了,我把那镇静剂 掉到马桶里面了 |
[18:55] | First time I heard that. | 你怎么不早说 |
[18:57] | Look, I took two, gave Tony two, | 我吃了两颗,给你托尼两颗 |
[19:01] | and I accidentally dropped 15 or 20 down the sink. | 然后我不小心把15到 20颗药丸丢到马桶了 |
[19:04] | It was an accident. You know? | 完全是意外 |
[19:06] | An accident? | 意外? |
[19:07] | Haven’t you ever spilt a drink? | 你也总会不小心给 泼溅掉一些饮料吧? |
[19:09] | Not lately. We found 50 Xanax in Tony’s stomach. | 我们在托尼的尾部发现了 他吸食了50颗镇静剂 |
[19:13] | Don’t pin that on me. I left. | 不要那样死死咬定 是我干的,我当时离开了 |
[19:14] | I’ll tell you what you left. Your prints all over the bottle. | 我告诉你我们的发现吧 在瓶子上面有你的指纹 |
[19:17] | I went to the pharmacy! Waited in line, | 我到药方去,排队等候 |
[19:20] | picked up the prescription, signed for it, | 拿处方,然后签名 |
[19:22] | brought it back to the house. | 回到住所 |
[19:24] | You know Tony did nothing for himself except work and get high. | 托尼只知道吸食和享乐 |
[19:28] | – lt got you a new Mercedes, didn’t it? – Yes, it did. | 这样你就可以从他身上 得到好处? 是的 |
[19:32] | ^It’ll buy me the dress for Tony’s funeral too. | 那些好处足够让我买 一条裙子来参加托尼的葬礼 |
[19:35] | When you left your half a house, where did you go? | 你离开你自己的 半个家之后,到那里去了? |
[19:37] | – A friend’s. – Well, let’s get her on the line. | 到朋友家了 能现在电话找到她吗? |
[19:40] | She’s out of town. | 她不住镇上 |
[19:41] | Let me guess. She’s incommunicado? | 那就是说 她是那种行踪飘忽的人? |
[19:44] | ^If that means you can’t reach her, yeah. | 我们确实很难找到她 |
[19:49] | Oh! Mind the dummy. | 小心这个人形 |
[19:52] | It’s been 24 minutes, Greg. When’s this thing gonna be done? | 都已经24分钟了 还要多久才有结果? |
[19:55] | Well, with all due respect, sir, it’s not a baked potato. It’s Braun’s blood. | 考虑各方面因素,这不像烤土豆 那样简单,这是在化验布朗的血液 |
[19:59] | And with all the impurities in his system, it might take a little extra time. | 而且他的血液杂质那么多 需要更长的时间 |
[20:03] | Did I ever tell you I used to live in New York? | 我告诉过你 我曾经在纽约居住过吗? |
[20:06] | Is this gonna be a short story or a novel? | 你要简单说几句 还是长篇累牍? |
[20:08] | (Beeping) – Excuse me. | 等等 |
[20:11] | You know, heroin has a nine-minute half-life. After that it metabolises into morphine. | 海洛因的半衰期是9分钟 然后变成我们所说的吗啡 |
[20:16] | What’s the 6-MAM count? | 那六个MAM是什么意思? |
[20:17] | 158 nanograms per mil. | 显示每毫升含有158个因子 |
[20:19] | Definitely not lethal. | 这是不足以致命的 |
[20:21] | The same with Xanax. Quarter-mil tabs, 100 micrograms per litre. | 镇静剂一样,四分之一毫升用量 也只是在一升水中含有100个因子 |
[20:24] | Again, not lethal. There’s addicts walking around Times Square with more drugs in their system. | 比布朗吃了更多毒品的人 都可以很自在的走过时代广场 |
[20:30] | So Braun should still be walking around. | 那就是说当时的 布朗是在到处走动? |
[20:35] | And the er…point of your New York story was…? | 你刚才的纽约故事 说到那里了? |
[20:38] | Oh, I was just gonna tell you about another way to take heroin. | 我只是想告诉你 另一种吸毒的方法 |
[20:42] | A suppository up the coolee. You just stand on your head and let gravity… | 你可以使用药栓 然后倒立… |
[20:47] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[20:56] | Braun didn’t die of a drug overdose, accidental or otherwise. | 布朗不是出于 吸毒过量而死的 |
[20:59] | I figured. So why did I bring the dummy? | 我也猜到了 不然拿这东西过来干嘛? |
[21:04] | Braun’s shirt. | 布朗的衣服 |
[21:06] | Robbins opened him up. His lungs were compressed. | 罗宾斯剖开了他 发现他的肺部别人挤压过 |
[21:09] | Remember Burke and Hare, the 19th-century Scottish body snatchers? | 还记得十九世纪的两位著名 苏格兰盗尸者伯克和海尔吗? |
[21:13] | Made a living intoxicating innocent victims and suffocating them, | 他们让那些受害者兴奋起来 然后把他们给杀了 |
[21:16] | sold the cadavers to teaching hospitals? | 把器官卖给医院 |
[21:18] | Got away with it, too, till a student discovered his fianc’e on a slab. | 直到一名学生 发现了他们的秘密 |
[21:21] | Is this part of the Sherlock Holmes Fan Club kit? | 又是在福尔摩斯 的书上学到的? |
[21:25] | Janine Haywood… | 珍妮.海伍德 |
[21:27] | said that she left the house when the drug dealer arrived. | 她说毒贩子 一到她就离开了 |
[21:31] | I think she came back. | 我认为她回来了 |
[21:32] | So Braun would have been on his third or fourth balloon by then? | 那个时候,布朗已经吸毒 到了第三到第四包海洛因 |
[21:37] | It would have been easy to tape his wrists, mash up 50 pills… | 这样,要把他给绑起来就容易了 接着捣烂50颗… |
[21:45] | ..force-feed him a Xanax cocktail. | 接着用掺有镇静剂的 鸡尾酒来给他喝 |
[21:47] | Everything was going great till the gardener showed up. | 所有的一切给让 园丁的出现给破坏了 |
[21:50] | And then I think her plan turned to panic. | 她的计划因此流产 |
[21:53] | It takes time to OD. Time Janine didn’t have. | 要让人药物过量而死,需要时间 而对珍妮来说,这点时间是不足够 |
[22:00] | Burke would kneel on his victim’s chest, | 伯克会跪在受害者的胸部 |
[22:02] | covering his mouth and nostrils. | 把受害者的嘴部 和鼻腔堵住 |
[22:04] | When you’re doing drugs, you’re a slob. | 磕药之后 人就会觉得神智不清 |
[22:08] | When you’re being manhandled, you’re even sloppier. | 而被人绑起来 也不见得会反抗得厉害 |
[22:12] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[22:21] | He was Burked. | 他是被人蓄意 用这种方法杀害的 |
[22:23] | (Phone rings) | |
[22:27] | Hello? | 你好? |
[22:28] | BRASS: just outside Blue Diamond – Where? | 我们在蓝钻石 那里? |
[22:32] | Brass? You’re breaking up | 布拉斯?你的信号不好? |
[22:37] | Said he was in Blue Diamond, digging something up. | 他说在蓝钻石,在掘东西 水晶 我们状如水晶 噢 如水晶般容易破碎 噢 我只是个可怜人 如果你离开了我 噢 |
[22:42] | (Sirens) | |
[23:05] | Hey! Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿!怎么回事? |
[23:07] | Anybody ever tell you to call before you dig? | 你不知道开采之前 要先电话申请的吗? |
[23:10] | I got permission to be here. | 我可是得到允许的 |
[23:11] | BRASS: Oh ls that right? | 怎么了? |
[23:13] | From who? A dead man? | 谁的允许?死人的允许? |
[23:16] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[23:18] | My name’s Curt Ritten. Look, Tony Braun? | 我叫做库尔特.雷特 |
[23:20] | He was a friend of mine rlght? | 托尼是我的朋友 |
[23:22] | This is his property. | 这是他的财产 |
[23:23] | He calls me a month ago, he says, “lf anything should happen to me, start digging, | 一个月前,他跟我说,如果他 发生了什么意外,就到这里掘一下 |
[23:27] | take care of what’s mine at all cost “ | 不惜一切代价把这地方 里面的东西给保护好 |
[23:30] | – That’s what I’m doing. – Do me a favour, Curt Ritten. | 我来这里就是干这事 帮我个忙 |
[23:32] | BRASS: Put down the shovel CURT: OK | 把你的铁铲给放下 好的 |
[23:36] | – Stand over there. – OK. | 站在那边好 |
[23:38] | Maybe Janine had a helper. | 或许珍妮有个帮凶 |
[23:45] | Hey, guys? You might want to check out the basement. | 嘿,伙计,你们要 检查一下地下室吗? |
[24:39] | A sable cloud turns forth its silver lining to the night. | 这里的银子确实太多了 |
[24:44] | That’s a lot of motive. | 这些东西令人有 足够的作案动机 |
[24:48] | And a lot of silver. | 太多的银子了 |
[25:26] | OK. Three rolls of tape, found in a truck owned by Curt Ritten. | 在库尔特.雷特的车子上 找到三捆封箱胶 |
[25:30] | Nice! | 不错啊 |
[25:31] | Let’s see if that’s where my print came from. | 我们看看那些指纹 是否来自这里 |
[25:34] | WARRlCK: No match SARA: Aw! | 对不上 噢 |
[25:36] | Listen to you! Would you rather hit a home run in the fourth or the bottom of the ninth? | 看看你,你会这么 容易就放弃吗? |
[25:42] | Let me ask you something. Braun collected silver. | 回答我一个问题 布朗收集银子 |
[25:44] | Coins bullion | 什么银币啊,银条的 |
[25:46] | 23 tons of it. | 足足有23吨 |
[25:47] | Why bury it in Blue Diamond? | 为什么把银子埋在蓝钻石? |
[25:49] | Cos he was smart. For the past 20 years, the value of silver’s gone to nothing. | 因为他是聪明人,过去二十年 白银的价值一直下跌 |
[25:54] | A commodity broker’s gonna charge you a storage fee per troy ounce. | 如果你把银子放在保险 经纪那里,每年都要交纳费用 |
[25:59] | There’s only one thing worse than losing 7- 8 % on silver a year. | 银子本身的价值每年都下跌 7到8个百分点,这倒不重要 |
[26:04] | That’s losing 9-10 % because of some stupid storage fee. | 关键是你要存放白银就要 交纳每年9到10个百分点费用 |
[26:07] | What good’s collecting silver coupons when you’re dead? | 人都死了,收集这些 东西还有什么用呢? |
[26:10] | Depends on who’s doing the clipping. | 对未亡的人来说就是好事 |
[26:13] | Oh, we got a positive association! Roll to tape. | 噢,这东西咬弦了 是这捆胶带上面的东西 |
[26:17] | Curt to Tony. | 库尔特和托尼的死有关 |
[26:20] | – Are you arresting me for digging? – No. | 因为我挖掘就拘捕我吗? 不 |
[26:22] | Burglary, theft and conspiracy, to start. | 现在是以入室行劫 偷窃和共谋等罪来拘捕你 |
[26:25] | Tony asked me to move his silver collection to his ranch in Wyoming. I’m doing what I was told. | 托尼让我把银子转移到他农场 我只是按照他的指示来做而已 |
[26:30] | GRlSSOM: Mr Ritten? lt appears | 雷特先生 |
[26:32] | we may have physical evidence connecting you to the murder of Tony Braun. | 有证据现实 你与托尼先生被杀一案有关连 |
[26:35] | Look, I had nothing to do with the drugs. | 听着,我和那些毒品 一点关系都没有 |
[26:38] | I swear to you, I haven’t messed around with that stuff in a long time. | 我发誓 我很久都没有碰那些东西了 |
[26:41] | I was always telling Tony, as a friend, to get off of it. To walk away. | 作为朋友 我经常劝告他不要再吸毒 |
[26:45] | – How’d you know where the silver was buried? – I built the vault for him! I’m a contractor. | 你怎么知道银子埋在这地方? 因为是我帮他埋在这里的 |
[26:50] | – That’s what I do. – Ever work at his house? | 我就只是做了这些事情 曾经在他家里工作吗? |
[26:52] | No. We did talk about me building a basement for him once. lt never got off the ground. | 不,但他曾经让我给他建造 一个地下室,但一直都只闻楼梯响 |
[26:58] | – So you’ve been to his house? – We were friends. | 那就是说你到过他的房子? 我们是朋友,当然到过 |
[27:01] | I’ve been to his house plenty of times. | 而且还去了很多次 |
[27:02] | I was there a couple of weeks ago. We watched the Notre Dame game. | 几个星期之前 还去过他那里看球赛 |
[27:05] | Did you ever leave anything there or bring anything over to his house? | 你留下东西在那里吗? 或者又把什么东西带过去那边? |
[27:09] | Yeah, I brought a six-pack and some chips. | 我还买了一下零食 比如薯片什么的 |
[27:12] | Sour cream. | 还有奶油雪糕 |
[27:14] | Tools of the trade, Curt. Construction items. Hammer. | 这些都是你的把戏而已 你还带了锤子 |
[27:19] | – Duct tape – No. | 还有封箱带 没有 |
[27:21] | Why would I do that? I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 我为什么要那样做? 真搞不懂你们在说什么? |
[27:24] | Whatever you don’t tell us, we’ll find it. | 虽然你不说 但我们会找出证据的 |
[27:35] | It’s the quickest warrant I ever got. | 这次得到的搜查令真是很快 |
[27:37] | Yeah. The Braun family. Long arms. | 当然了,布朗一下 可是头面人物,关系网很多 |
[27:44] | I thought you said that Ritten’s wife ^Iives in Carson City? | 你不是说过雷特的妻子 也是住在这里的吗? |
[27:47] | She does. They both do. He just stays here when he’s working. | 是的,他们俩都在那里工作 所以也住在那边 |
[27:52] | Or digging up silver. | 所以他就来挖银子 |
[27:57] | (Door opens) | |
[28:09] | Mrs Ritten? | 雷特太太吗? |
[28:12] | Criminalistics. | 我们是罪案调查科的 |
[28:17] | VEGA: Police officer | 我们是警察 |
[28:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[28:24] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[28:26] | You scared me! | 吓着我了 |
[28:28] | How’d you get in here? | 你们是怎么进来的? |
[28:29] | I don’t have to ask you that question. | 没有必要回答你这个问题 |
[28:32] | How can this be, Mandy? We found the tape in the guy’s truck. | 为什么会这样的?我们在 雷特的卡车上找到这东西 |
[28:35] | You’re telling us the prints on that tape aren’t his or hers? | 但上面的指纹既不是雷特的 也不是珍妮的 |
[28:38] | ^If their names are Curt Ritten and Janine Haywood, the answer’s no. | 如果是雷特或者珍妮的 那案子就告破了,可惜答案不是 |
[28:41] | – This is ridiculous. – This thing must have a virus. | 这是奇怪 肯定是你的电脑有问题 |
[28:43] | – Maybe you have the wrong suspects. – That’s easy for you to say. | 可能是你们抓错人了 你倒说得容易 |
[28:47] | All you do is scan prints all day and hit Enter. | 你整天就坐在这里扫瞄指纹 然后按回车键 |
[28:49] | Look, I’m not your beast of burden. | 听着,我不是你的发泄对像 |
[28:50] | Sara, this is your thing. | 莎拉,这是你要的检查结果 |
[28:53] | Mandy? Give me something dandy. | 曼迪,有什么好东西给我? |
[28:56] | I’ll give you something dandy. | 是有好东西给你 |
[28:57] | Your doggy door prints. Goodbye. I have to go on a break now. | 这是你狗洞的指纹 我要休息一下了 |
[29:06] | – See what I mean? – Your prints came back unknown too? | 知道我的意思吗? 你的指纹也不知道是谁的吗? |
[29:08] | No. Came back Walt Braun. | 是沃尔特.布朗的 |
[29:12] | – Who is he? – He’s Tony Braun’s brother. | 这位是谁? 他是托尼.布朗的弟弟 |
[29:15] | He’s a pit boss at the Tangiers, which is why his prints are on file. Gaming card. | 他是丹吉尔矿井的主人 因为这样,我们才取得他的指纹 |
[29:20] | He’s family. Why’s he using the doggy door, not the front door? | 他是家里人 为什么不走前门而要进狗洞呢? |
[29:23] | Huh. Go figure. The more evidence shows up, the more this case doesn’t make sense. | 猜猜吧,证据越是多 这案子就越棘手 |
[29:28] | We got two suspects in custody and neither of their prints are on the duct tape. | 我们有两名嫌疑犯,但他们的 指纹都不在那些封箱带上 |
[29:32] | Or on the doggy door. | 也不在狗洞上 |
[29:34] | – But the brother’s are. – Mm-hm. | 但他弟弟的指纹在狗洞上 哦 |
[29:36] | – So call the Print Lab. – It’s been done. | 快点打电话给指纹化验室 已经在化验了 |
[29:38] | They’re not Walt Braun’s prints on the tape. | 封箱带上的指纹也不是 沃尔特.布朗的 |
[29:40] | Came back unknown. | 现在还是回到原处 |
[29:42] | BRASS: Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:44] | I’ve got Detective Vega rounding up Walt Braun. | 我让探长去找沃尔特了 |
[29:47] | Apparently this Janine Haywood really got around. | 显然,那晚珍妮确实不在现场 |
[29:51] | BRASS: When she wasn’t at Braun’s house playing girlfriend | 她不在死者的家里 而是到女伴那里了 |
[29:54] | she was over at Vault Boy’s flat playing mistress | 还到了一些酒吧去玩 |
[29:57] | Which gives neither of them a credible alibi | 这样,她和雷特都不能 成为怀疑对像 |
[30:00] | Flimsy alibis don’t prove murder. What else have we got? | 如果这样都不能证明他们有罪 那我们还得到什么线索呢? |
[30:03] | – Nothing probative. BRASS: Let the girlfriend go? | 没有什么建设性的东西 让那女的走人? |
[30:06] | Curt Ritten goes back to lockup till he posts bail. | 雷特叫了保证金就可以走了 |
[30:09] | Forget Curt. Forget Janine. Forget the suspects. It’s simple. | 不要想着库尔特,也不要想着珍妮 忘记所有嫌疑人,问题就很简单了 |
[30:12] | We got to figure out how a piece of duct tape | 我们要搞清楚的是 |
[30:14] | from a roll in Ritten’s truck ended up wrapped round the wrists of our victim. | 为什么雷特车上封箱带会 残留在受害者的手腕上面 |
[30:18] | Without Curt’s prints on it. | 却没有雷特的指纹在上面 |
[30:23] | – Curt, we’re out of here. – You’re gonna take this too? | 库尔特,我们离开这里 你要把这东西也带走吗? |
[30:26] | Huh? I come down here | 我来这里 |
[30:28] | with a cheque to bail my husband out, and you say to him, “We’re out of here”? | 是保释我丈夫的 而你竟然说“我们离开这里?” |
[30:31] | No, honey, you’re out of here. | 你确实该滚开 |
[30:33] | – Bonnie take lt easy – Easy? | 放松点 放松? |
[30:35] | How many men do you need? Huh? | 你还要搞多少男人才满足? |
[30:37] | At least I can take care of mine. | 至少我管得住自己的男人 |
[30:38] | I’ve stuck by you through bankruptcies, flings, ^Iies, and I’ve had it, OK? So you choose. | 无论是破产还是其他的灾难 我一直在你身边,我受够,你选择 |
[30:44] | Me or her! | 我还是她 |
[30:46] | Sorry, Janine. | 对不起,珍妮 |
[30:47] | Yeah. Heard that before. | 司空见惯了 |
[30:52] | Call me. | 有空给我电话 |
[30:55] | Bail processing is this way. | 保释在这边办手续 |
[31:04] | Been there. | 她应该和谋杀有关系 |
[31:06] | You came down here to ask me about a doggy door? I could have told you over the phone. | 你来这里就是为了问狗洞事情? 我不是在电话上告诉你了吗? |
[31:10] | It’s a quirk. I like to discuss fingerprints in person. | 我喜欢和当事人讨论问题 |
[31:13] | – Tony and I went to dinner. – How long ago? | 我和哥哥一起去吃晚饭 多久之前的事情 |
[31:16] | A while back. | 不久 |
[31:18] | – Be more specific. – Uh, about a month and a half ago. | 具体一点 大约一个半月之前 |
[31:21] | We ate at Piero’s | 我们在餐馆吃饭 |
[31:23] | Talked a little business. I dropped him off. | 谈了一点生意上的事情 然后我把他送回来 |
[31:25] | Walt! | 沃尔特! |
[31:27] | Come here for a second, will you? | 能过来一下吗? |
[31:28] | My key still works here. | 我还有那里的钥匙? |
[31:30] | – How come it doesn’t work on the front door? – I changed the locks. | 那为什么就没有前门的 钥匙了呢?因为我换了锁了 |
[31:33] | So I use the doggy door | 所以我不得不用哪个狗洞 |
[31:35] | walk through the house, open the door… ^Iet Tony in. | 爬进房间里面 开门让托尼进去 |
[31:38] | A guy with that kind of money doesn’t have a security alarm? | 像他那种有钱人 竟然没有配备防卫装置? |
[31:41] | When you’re a Braun, there’s nothing you can’t replace. | 我们都是一家人 这又有什么关系呢? |
[31:44] | You can’t replace your brother. | 但你毕竟不是你哥哥 |
[31:48] | What’s the matter with your leg? | 你的腿怎么了? |
[31:49] | I don’t know. Something must have bit me. | 不知道 可能被什么东西给咬了 |
[31:51] | – Mind if I take a look? – What are you, a dermatologist? | 我可以看看吗? 你到底是干那一行的? |
[31:54] | I’m an entomologist, actually. I know all about bugs. | 实际上我是昆虫学家 我了解各种虫子 |
[31:58] | Sure. Can you tell me what to put on it? It’s killing me. | 太好了,能告诉我涂抹 那些药膏吗?真是难受死了 |
[32:02] | Chigger bites. | 是沙蚤咬的 |
[32:05] | You might want to try some nail polish, keep it from itching. | 你得用点消毒液 这样就不会发痒了 |
[32:08] | Would you mind if I took a photograph, | 我能拍个照片吗? |
[32:10] | – for my bite collection? – Whatever rubs your Buddha. | 我是专门搜集这些照片的 你觉得无所谓就好 |
[32:20] | We’re almost done. | 快好了 |
[32:21] | Mr Braun, where do you live? | 布朗先生,你是住那里的呢? |
[32:23] | Shoshone Hi-Rise. JW Brown Road. | 布朗大街 |
[32:25] | VEGA: And you work here? WALT: Yeah | 在那边工作吗? 是的 |
[32:27] | I’m a glorified pit boss. | 我是做矿井的 |
[32:30] | ^In the last 48 hours, have you been anywhere else besides those two places? | 过去的48小时内,除了住处 和工作地方,还到什么地方去了? |
[32:33] | No. My life’s pretty routine. | 没有到别的地方 我的生活很有规律 |
[32:39] | It might just get a little more routine. | 可能是太有规律了 |
[32:46] | Nick? I need your leg. Show me your bite. | 尼克?让我看看你的腿 |
[32:49] | – It’s no worries. I got some cream. – Hey! | 不用担心,我已经涂了药膏了 嘿! |
[32:51] | All right. It’s no big deal, really. | 也不是什么大问题 |
[33:04] | What time did you log in at the Braun house? | 你是什么时候到 布朗先生的房子的 |
[33:06] | 9:15 that morning. | 那天早上9:15分 |
[33:07] | How long after that did you start in the back yard? | 那你什么时候跑到 他家的后院的呢? |
[33:09] | – About a half-hour. – You’re not the only one with chigger bites. | 大概一个半小时之后吧 还有一个人也被虫子咬了 |
[33:13] | Who is this? | 谁啊? |
[33:15] | Walt Braun. | 沃尔特.布朗 |
[33:17] | It’s now 9:30 at night. | 现在是晚上9:30分 |
[33:18] | Approximately 36 hours ago, you were bitten. Three hours earlier than that, | 大约36小时之前,你被咬到了 而之前的三个小时 |
[33:23] | Tony Braun was murdered. Chiggers run a predictable course. | 托尼就被谋杀了 沙蚤给我们提供了证据 |
[33:26] | A chigger attaches itself to a hair follicle and injects a digestive enzyme | 沙蚤本身附有毛囊 它跳到人身上就注入一种霉 |
[33:30] | ^Into the skin which ruptures the surrounding cells | 这种霉能凝聚皮肤 附近的细胞和血液 |
[33:33] | allowing the chigger to suck them up, | 让沙蚤能吸食 |
[33:36] | ^Ieaving behind a red, itchy bump. | 之后就留下一个红包 |
[33:39] | – So? – Walt Braun lied. | 那又如何? 沃尔特撒谎了 |
[33:42] | We now have an entomological timeline that places him at the house | 从昆虫学的角度上证明了 |
[33:45] | on the day his brother was murdered. | 托尼被杀当天 沃尔特到过那里 |
[33:47] | Ah, I don’t know, boss. | 那又如何 |
[33:49] | I mean, ask yourself the question. | 我想问问 |
[33:50] | Are doggy door prints and chigger bites enough to get a man for murder? | 狗洞的指纹和昆虫咬伤 可以证明他是凶手吗? |
[34:06] | What have we got? | 有什么进展? |
[34:07] | Well, I got motive. According to the family lawyer, the drug addict… | 得到了犯人作案的动机 根据他们家的律师说,托尼… |
[34:11] | Now, Jim, that’s just a little callous. | 好了,说白一点吧 |
[34:13] | Call it what it is. I mean, I know you’re friends with the family, but the guy used heroin. | 我知道你们是朋友 但那家伙确实是瘾君子 |
[34:17] | He was a drug addict who waited to inherit the old man’s fortune. | 他不是想继承 他老爸的遗产吗? |
[34:20] | And the brother? | 那他弟弟呢? |
[34:21] | – WaIt’s out of the picture. He’s out in the cold. – He is? | 老爸根本就不顾那个小的 是吗? |
[34:24] | Yeah. But Tony promised to take care of him. Whatever he got, he’d split 50:50. | 但托尼答应照顾他弟弟 他得到什么,就跟弟弟平分 |
[34:28] | All ln silver lncluded | 包括那些银子 |
[34:30] | until about a month ago. | 直到一个月之前 |
[34:32] | But Tony changed his mind, which changed the will. | 托尼改变了主意 改变了遗嘱 |
[34:35] | So wait a second. Janine, the stripper, claims that half of everything is hers. | 所以珍妮就说 她有一半的财产? |
[34:39] | That’s actually more than wishful thinking? | 那不是对她来说很划算? |
[34:41] | Bet Walt wasn’t too happy about that, his 50:50 going 75:25 the wrong way. | 所以对沃尔特来说就惨了 他还得和珍妮平分那一半的财产 |
[34:45] | Curt was digging up the silver to protect Janine’s interest. | 库尔特挖掘那些银子只是 为了给珍妮争点利益 |
[34:48] | – What’s in front of us that we’re missing? – What evidence do we have that’s still open? | 那我们错过了什么证据? 还要寻找什么证据呢? |
[34:52] | I just got the references off Walt Braun, gave the samples to Greg. | 我们已经从沃尔特身上得到取样 送到格雷格那里化验了 |
[34:55] | SARA: A couple of things on the priority list haven’t been processed | 还有很多东西需要确认 |
[34:58] | Tape lifts. Adhesive residue. I got the earring back. | 胶带,还有那耳环 |
[35:01] | Where’d you find that? | 在那里找到的? |
[35:03] | Living room, near the body. | 就在大厅,尸体旁边 |
[35:05] | – We have to deal with that. – Test it against Janine. | 得仔细查查这个东西 给珍妮测试过了吗? |
[35:07] | ^If you want to swab me, go ahead. | 如果你们要来给难看的 尽管来吧 |
[35:09] | But I can save you the Q-tip. That’s really not my style. | 虽然不情愿 但我还是会配合的 |
[35:11] | – Ms Haywood, you have pierced ears. – Yeah. | 你穿了耳洞吗? 是的 |
[35:15] | He doesn’t understand. I don’t wear studs. | 我是不佩戴饰物的 |
[35:17] | Haven’t worn studs since like… God, seventh grade. | 七年级开始就不戴那些东西 |
[35:21] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[35:22] | Can I see that picture? | 我可以看看照片吗? |
[35:26] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[35:27] | This is an earring back. lt goes to a stud earring. | 这种耳环是属于较传统的 那一类的,会固定在你的耳朵后部 |
[35:30] | I don’t wear studs. I’m more of a dangle gal. | 我不佩戴这种东西的 |
[35:32] | I like chandeliers. They move with you. They’re on wires, no backs. | 我喜欢动态的东西 你活动的时候会闪动 |
[35:35] | Are you finished? | 说完了吗? |
[35:37] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[35:41] | Don’t bite down. Wouldn’t want you to swallow it. | 不要合起来 免得你吞掉什么东西 |
[35:44] | How about your girlfriends? | 你的那些女性朋友呢? |
[35:45] | Or…Tony’s girlfriends? | 或者说托尼的女朋友们? |
[35:48] | Any of them wear studs? | 其中有人佩戴这种耳环吗? |
[35:49] | Look, Rule No.1, no women allowed in the house. | 听着,第一点,在这所房子里面 是不允许戴这东西的 |
[35:52] | Tony had a wandering eye, he had a wad of cash. Who needed that drama? | 托尼很敏感,他自己放了 钱在这里,所以不想招摇 |
[35:56] | – What about the maid? – Rule No.2. | 那女佣呢? 第二点 |
[35:58] | Heavy-set, over 50, no make-up, no jewellery, no English. | 不能浓妆,在这里工作的人 不能太老,不能戴珠宝,不能说英 |
[36:02] | – Wow! You got this whole thing down, huh? – Yeah. This is my house. | 噢,你怎么不遵守这些规则? 当然,这里是我的房子 |
[36:06] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我又没有做错什么 |
[36:08] | I inherited Josie, and she cleans real good. | 我倒是很喜欢那女佣 她很勤快 |
[36:10] | – How often does she vacuum? – Every day. Except on her day off. | 她多久打扫一次? 除了放假,每天都打扫一次 |
[36:15] | Hm. The day Tony died. | 就在那天,托尼死了 |
[36:17] | Mm. | 是的 |
[36:20] | Well, if the maid is as good as Janine says she is… | 那女佣确实 像珍妮说的那样 |
[36:22] | Then the earring back was lost that day. | 那这后戴式的耳环 是在那天才出现的 |
[36:26] | Here. Well, maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[36:28] | The earring back – not Janine’s. But it was in the ear of a female. | 这耳环不是珍妮的 但确实属于某一女性 |
[36:32] | So I guess Rule No.1 was broken. There was a woman in the house. | 所以,那天 那房子里面确实有其他女人 |
[36:36] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[36:38] | Whoever’s prints are on the duct tape is missing an earring back. | 胶带上的指纹是 属于耳环的主人的 |
[36:41] | – Who’s the only other woman in the story? – She lives in Carson City. | 在这案件中还有什么女性? 她就是雷特的妻子 |
[36:44] | – She’s here now. – And she has access to Curt’s truck. | 她现在在这里 她可以到雷特的车上拿东西 |
[36:47] | – The fight in the police department? – Hell hath no fury. | 还记得那天在警局的情况吗? 她当时很愤怒 |
[36:51] | It’s not mine. I don’t wear earrings. | 这不是我的,我不戴耳环 |
[36:53] | You know, it’s funny. Just recently I had a little education in earrings. | 真是奇怪,我刚知道 一点关于耳环的知识 |
[36:57] | And I noticed | 而且我留意到了 |
[36:58] | – that you have pierced ears. – So what? | 你穿了耳洞 那又怎么样? |
[37:00] | ^If you don’t wear earrings for a while, the holes will close up. | 如果你不佩戴耳环 耳洞就会闭合 |
[37:04] | BRASS: Will you volunteer a DNA sample? | 你能提供DNA样本吗? |
[37:06] | It will confirm your story, or confirm ours. | 这对于证明我们的推测 还有你的清白都有好处 |
[37:09] | I’m not giving you anything. | 我不会给你们任何东西的 |
[37:11] | It’s OK, Jim. We have enough. | 好了,我们就问这么多 |
[37:13] | You should have let your husband rot in jail. | 你这样会害死你丈夫的 |
[37:16] | We lifted your thumbprint | 我们得到你的指纹了 |
[37:18] | from the cheque that you posted for his bail. | 就是从你用来捆绑 死者的胶带上得到的 |
[37:21] | We compared it to a set of unknown prints we found on some duct tape at the crime scene. | 你的指纹是 胶带上的完全吻合 |
[37:25] | CATHERlNE: Just ilke a pair of earrings ^Identical | 就像你的耳环一样 都是属于你的东西 |
[37:28] | So you were at Tony’s house the morning he died. | 所以托尼遇害那天 你在现场 |
[37:32] | GRlSSOM: Along wlth Walt Braun | 还和沃尔特一起 |
[37:34] | whose prints we found on the doggy door | 我们在狗洞找到他的指纹 |
[37:54] | You know, sometimes, doing the job that we do, | 你知道,天网恢恢 |
[37:57] | our biggest break comes from the most innocent circumstance. | 我们也想不到 最不可能的人才最有嫌疑 |
[38:02] | It was the maid’s day off. | 那天佣人放假 |
[38:04] | But not the gardener’s. | 但园丁没有放假 |
[38:05] | That’s the thing about murder. You never think to have a backup plan. | 关于谋杀这事情 你们的考虑还不够周全 |
[38:09] | The dogs led the gardener right to you. | 狗儿把园丁引到了 你们所在的地方 |
[38:14] | So you had to wing it, | 所以你不得不 |
[38:17] | and flnish hlm off | 快点了断死者 |
[38:19] | The gardener came to the window. | 园丁来到窗户那地方 |
[38:23] | GRlSSOM: But he didn’t see you | 但他没有看到你们 |
[38:26] | So you removed the tape from Tony’s wrists | 所以你们就迫不及待得 把胶带从托尼手上拿走 |
[38:28] | and made it look like an OD. | 让他看起来像是吸毒过量 |
[38:31] | CATHERlNE: What I don’t get ls | 我不明白的是 |
[38:33] | you and Walt Braun didn’t move in the same circles. | 你和沃尔特是不同圈子的人 |
[38:37] | How’d the two of you hook up? | 为什么会共谋呢? |
[38:42] | Newsflash, sweetheart. | 真是新鲜的事情 |
[38:45] | You can’t make a deal if you keep your mouth shut. | 你不说也无济于事 |
[38:53] | That’s the thing about my father. | 那是关于我父亲的 |
[38:56] | He could never give advice, | 他从来都没有 给我任何的意见 |
[38:58] | but he had a million stories. | 但其实他自己有很多值得 让我学习的东西 |
[39:01] | “The Scorpion and the Frog.” | 蝎子与青蛙的故事 |
[39:06] | The Scorpion needed to get across the creek and asked the frog for a ride. | 蝎子要过河 让青蛙载他一程 |
[39:11] | The frog says, “l can’t trust you, you’re a scorpion.” | 青蛙说,你是蝎子 怎么能相信你? |
[39:15] | The scorpion says, “Sure you can,” | 蝎子说,你可以放心 |
[39:18] | and hops on the frog’s back. | 然后就爬到青蛙的背上 |
[39:21] | Midway across, the scorpion stings the frog. | 在河中间 蝎子刺了青蛙一下 |
[39:26] | The frog looks at him. | 青蛙望着蝎子 |
[39:29] | “Why would you do that? | 问,你为什么要那样做? |
[39:32] | Now we’re both gonna die.” | 现在我们俩都得死了 |
[39:37] | The scorpion says, | 蝎子说 |
[39:42] | “l can’t help it. | 我也不能控制自己 |
[39:43] | I’m a scorpion.” | 因为我是蝎子 |
[39:47] | ^If Tony hadn’t thrown a party, | 如果托尼不搞哪个舞会 |
[39:51] | the two of us would never have been standing at that bar. | 我们俩是没有机会认识的 |
[39:55] | (Music and conversation) | |
[40:09] | You’re looking at my brother’s trophy? | 为什么望着 我哥哥的战利品呢? |
[40:11] | No, my husband’s bimbo. | 不,我在看着我丈夫 |
[40:15] | Walt Braun. | 沃尔特.布朗 |
[40:16] | Bonnie Ritten. | 本妮.雷特 |
[40:20] | And an opportunity presented itself. | 机会从天而降 |
[40:25] | Tony had erased you from the will, | 托尼把你从 遗嘱上面给去掉了 |
[40:27] | and Bonnie wanted the people that hurt her to pay. | 本妮想把那些 对不起她的人一点颜色 |
[40:32] | Ain’t love grand? | 你们都不是因为私通 |
[40:40] | You know, this…this could have all been his. His and Tony’s. | 事情就是这样 |
[40:46] | – It’s not your fault. – Sure it is. | 这不是你的错 不能搪塞了 |
[40:50] | I committed the cardinal sin. | 是我埋下了犯罪的种子 |
[40:53] | I loved one son more than the other. | 我偏爱其中的一个儿子 |
[40:56] | It’s human nature. | 这是人性 |
[40:59] | We can’t deny our feelings. | 我们都不能否定 自己的情感 |
[41:01] | But you can hide it. And I didn’t. | 但可以隐藏起来 但我没有那样做 |
[41:07] | They’re my sons. | 他们都是我的儿子 |
[41:09] | I made ’em, I raised ’em. | 我生养了他们 |
[41:12] | Then one kills the other. | 然后他们自相残杀 |
[41:14] | Hey, Sam? | 嘿,萨姆? |
[41:16] | You’ve still got me. | 我还在你身边 |
[41:20] | You know, I should have married your mother. | 我应该娶你的母亲的 |
[41:22] | Well, considering I was six months old when you guys lit the flame, | 你们发生争执的 是时候我才六个月 |
[41:27] | a lot of time has passed. | 时光荏苒 |
[41:29] | You had plenty of chances. | 你还有许多机会的 |
[41:32] | It just wasn’t in the cards, Catherine. | 这些事情都是不能控制的 |
[41:37] | Just wasn’t in the cards. | 都是不能预料的 |