时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | (women laughing ) We are just warming up, my girl. | 我们刚开始热身,宝贝 |
[00:16] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[00:18] | I don’t think this is the right way. | 好像走的不是这条路 |
[00:20] | It’s a shortcut. | 这是条捷径 |
[00:21] | A shortcut? To where? | 捷径?通向哪儿? |
[00:22] | ( laughing ) | |
[00:23] | ( thumping ) Stop. | 停下 |
[00:25] | Stop the car. | 快停车 |
[00:26] | It was just a pothole. | 是路上的坑而已 |
[00:28] | I think you hit someone. | 我想你撞到人了 |
[00:30] | ( tires screeching ) | |
[00:44] | The blonde behind the wheel. | 那边的金发女孩干的 |
[00:45] | Girlfriend in the passenger seat called it in. | 电话是坐在乘客 座上的女朋友打的 |
[00:48] | Vehicular manslaughter. | 汽车伤人案件 |
[00:53] | Taillight? | 是尾灯吗? |
[00:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:58] | Have you been drinking, Warrick? | 你在喝酒吗,华瑞克? |
[01:01] | No, I’m having a block party. | 不,我在玩测量游戏 |
[01:02] | I marked it where I found it– over on the sidewalk over there. | 我在发现它的地方做了记号 就在那边的人行道上 |
[01:30] | Two distinct tire treads– | 两个明显的轮胎痕迹 |
[01:34] | one wide… | 一道宽 |
[01:36] | one narrow. -Given the extensive | -一道窄 -从这个… |
[01:38] | bruising from the wide tread mark | 大面积的淤痕看来 |
[01:39] | the victim was killed by a larger vehicle, not a compact. | 死者是被一辆大型车所杀 而不是辆小型车 |
[01:43] | Hey, O’Riley, | 嘿,莱利 |
[01:45] | I wouldn’t book those suspects just yet. | 我暂时不想 扣留这两个嫌疑人 |
[01:49] | I think they ran over a corpse. | 我想她们只是碾了具尸体 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[01:59] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:02] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[02:05] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:08] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[02:10] | “l really wanna know | “我真的想知道…” |
[02:11] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:13] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “是谁…” |
[02:15] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快告诉我你是谁…” |
[02:19] | Oh, you!” | “是谁!” |
[02:23] | ( sirens blaring ) | |
[02:27] | -What’s up? -We got a call | -怎么了? -十分钟前 |
[02:28] | about ten minutes ago– a shooting | 接到电话说在维加斯第八大道的 |
[02:30] | at Vegas Grounds Coffee Shop, Eighth and Main. | 咖啡馆里发生了 一起枪杀案 |
[02:32] | Multiple fatalities. | 多人遇难 |
[02:33] | We want this one. -You guys get over there. | -这件交给我们好了 -你们立即赶到那里去 |
[02:35] | Keep me in the loop. | 划定好限制区域 |
[02:36] | -Keep the media out of it. -Right. | -不要让媒体进去 -好的 |
[02:37] | Hey, remember about three months ago | 还记得三个月以前 |
[02:39] | I applied to the American Academy meeting in Chicago? | 我申请去参加在 芝加哥召开的学术会议吗? |
[02:42] | Well, the deadline for your approval | 今天是你批准的 |
[02:44] | is end of shift today. | 最后期限了 |
[02:45] | It’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[02:47] | There’s important papers… | 还有一些很重要的论文… |
[02:48] | You don’t have to explain– consider it done. | 你不必解释了 按你想的去做好了 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:51] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[02:52] | Printed your hit-and-run. | 这名死者 |
[02:54] | AFlS found a match– Brian Clemonds, 22 | 指纹中心找到吻合的指纹了 死者是布莱恩.克莱蒙,22岁 |
[02:57] | born in Vegas, and he’s deaf. | 在维加斯出生 他还是聋的 |
[02:59] | You can tell he’s deaf by his fingerprints? | 你可以从 他的指纹看出他是聋的? |
[03:01] | Actually, yes– | 是这样的 |
[03:02] | he was printed as part of a state aid program in ’81. | 81年,在州政府的 援助计画上有他的资料 |
[03:05] | To confirm, I examined his ear canal. | 为了进一步证实 我检查了他的耳槽 |
[03:08] | Normally, the malleus is shaped like a hammer– | 正常的耳朵 锤骨就像锤子一样 |
[03:10] | a long, smooth handle connecting to a blunt head– | 长而平滑 且与大脑相连 |
[03:13] | but Brian’s malleus is knotted, both of them– birth defect. | 但布莱恩的锤骨已经打结了 它们都是先天性缺陷 |
[03:17] | There’s a college for the deaf about a mile away. | 离这儿一英里 有一个聋人学院 |
[03:21] | WARRlCK: So, Brian takes a walk | 那么,当布莱恩步行 |
[03:22] | crosses the street, doesn’t hear the car, gets creamed. | 穿过马路的时候 听不到汽车声 因此就被撞倒了 |
[03:25] | SARA: The vehicle– probably a truck | 那辆车,或许是辆卡车 |
[03:27] | or an SUV, based on the width of the tire tread– takes off. | 也许是辆SUV.根据轮胎的宽度 错不了的 |
[03:30] | Later, along comes a compact– | 然后,来了一辆小车 |
[03:33] | thump– runs over his dead body. | 从他尸体上碾了过去 |
[03:35] | ROBBlNS: Maybe, maybe not. | 或许是,也或许不是 |
[03:38] | See the dried blood on his knuckles? | 看见他手指 上干掉的血迹吗? |
[03:40] | No associated wounding. | 并没有找到任何伤口 |
[03:42] | Blood’s probably not his. | 血迹或许不是他的 |
[03:43] | WARRlCK: You know what that means– | 这就是说 |
[03:45] | Smackdown– the kid was in a fight. | 这家伙和别人发生了打斗 |
[03:46] | That ended in murder. | 最后被杀死了 |
[03:48] | Did you send a sample of his blood to DNA? | 你鉴别出这血迹上的DNA了吗? |
[03:50] | When you find the suspect, you’ll nail him with his own body fluid. | 你弄到嫌疑人的体液 随时可以将他定罪 |
[03:52] | Has his family been notified? | 他的家人来确认了吗? |
[03:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:01] | One person dead, it’s a shame; more than one’s a party. | 有一个人死就够糟的了 现在又多了一件 |
[04:04] | Get ready to pull a double. | 做好加班的准备吧 |
[04:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | ( rock music playing ) | |
[04:35] | Papa Roach. Couldn’t hear a bomb go off over this. | 重金属音乐 戴着这个是听不见枪声的 |
[04:40] | Welcome to the caffeine wars. | 欢迎加入”咖啡战争” |
[04:41] | I got four dead, one on the way to the hospital. | 四个人当场死亡 还有一个正送往医院 |
[04:44] | The kid who belonged to those headphones. | 那副耳机是这个孩子的 |
[04:46] | I count two– where are the others? | 我只看见了两个 其他的呢? |
[04:48] | One behind the counter; | 一个在柜台后面 |
[04:49] | one in the back room. -He wasn’t light with the ammo. | -一个在里屋 -看来凶手子弹带得倒不少 |
[04:51] | This place is raining shell casings. | 这里满地都是弹壳 |
[04:55] | Hey, I know this guy. | 嘿,我认识这个人 |
[04:56] | I bet you do. Who doesn’t know Frankie Flynn? | 是的.谁能不认识 弗兰克.弗林呢? |
[04:58] | Used to own the Orpheus. Lost his gaming license 2 years ago. | 以前”俄尔普斯”就是他的 两年前被吊销了赌博执照 |
[05:02] | Oh, yeah. Too many dips in the chips. | 搜刮了太多人的钱财了 |
[05:04] | -Yeah, you got that right. -Who’s the muscle? | -说的没错 -这”大块”是谁? |
[05:07] | This is, uh, Al Robson, Frankie Flynn’s bodyguard. | 这是罗宾森 弗兰克的保镖 |
[05:10] | -Cash taken? -Till’s full and all the wallets | -是抢钱吗? -这里所有人的钱包 |
[05:12] | are accounted for. | 都一文不少 |
[05:13] | I don’t think anyone was interested | 我认为凶手或许不喜欢… |
[05:14] | in the, uh, cash… or the coffee. | 钱…或者咖啡 |
[05:17] | You’re thinking hit? | 你认为是仇杀吗? |
[05:20] | Maybe. Frankie drives a bullet-proof car. | 有可能 弗兰克那辆车是放弹的 |
[05:23] | What does that tell you? | 你对此怎么看? |
[05:25] | ( sighs ) | |
[05:27] | She’s probably still in high school. | 她或许还在上中学 |
[05:41] | ( groans ) | |
[05:45] | Bless her heart. | 愿上帝保佑她 |
[05:51] | Assuming Flynn was the target and it was a hit | 假设弗林是枪杀的目标 |
[05:55] | the shooterfollowed Flynn in the front door… | 凶手跟着他走到了柜台 |
[05:59] | shot the muscle first… | 先射倒那保镖 |
[06:01] | then Flynn… | 然后是弗林 |
[06:03] | and some poor kid minding his own business. | 接着是那个 毫不知情的无辜孩子 |
[06:08] | The girls were last. | 最后是那两个女孩 |
[06:12] | ( gunfire ) | |
[06:13] | Four dead. | 四个人死了 |
[06:15] | One is still alive. | 有一个还活着 |
[06:18] | ( beeping ) | |
[06:22] | Make that five. | 算上五个吧 |
[06:24] | Guy died on the way to the hospital. | 那人在送往医院的途中死了 |
[06:25] | ( doorbell rings and bell ringing ) | |
[06:33] | Mrs. Clemonds? | 克莱蒙夫人吗? |
[06:34] | Yes? | 是的 |
[06:35] | My name is Gil Grissom. | 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[06:36] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 拉斯维加斯犯罪鉴证组的 |
[06:38] | Crime Lab? | 犯罪鉴证组? |
[06:40] | May I come in for a minute? | 我能进来一会儿吗? |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:53] | My son is deaf. | 我儿子是聋的 |
[06:54] | That bell is connected to the doorbell. | 这个铃和门铃是连着的 |
[06:56] | The bell sets off vibrations | 这个铃一响的话 |
[06:57] | which reverberate on the floorboards | 地板就会振动 |
[06:59] | so that he knows someone’s at the door. | 这样他就知道有人在敲门 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:05] | Mrs. Clemonds, I’m here about your son Brian. | 克莱蒙太太 我是为你儿子布莱恩的事来的 |
[07:11] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这件事很难说出口 |
[07:15] | Oh, God, please, no. | 天啊,不会的 |
[07:20] | Brian was killed tonight. | 布莱恩今晚被人杀了 |
[07:24] | No, no… no… | 不,不会的 |
[07:27] | ( crying ) | |
[07:34] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[07:35] | No. No, it’s not. | 不,不是的 |
[07:37] | When I was pregnant, I had the German measles | 当我怀孕的时候 染上了风疹 |
[07:40] | and the virus took away his hearing. | 病毒使得他失去了听觉 |
[07:43] | It’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[07:44] | No, Mrs. Clemonds… | 不,克莱蒙太太… |
[07:46] | we think he might have been murdered. | 我们认为他是被人谋杀的 |
[07:49] | Murdered? | 被人谋杀? |
[07:52] | Would you like to talk to a family services counselor? | 你愿意跟家庭 法律顾问谈谈吗? |
[07:56] | ( laughs weakly ) | |
[07:57] | Talking is overrated, Mr. Grissom. | 咨询费太贵了 葛瑞森先生 |
[08:01] | Just find out who did this to my boy. | 快把杀我儿子的凶手找出来 |
[08:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:07] | It’s been a hell of a night. | 今晚真是噩梦连连 |
[08:09] | First the deaf kid, now a hit. | 先是这孩子死了 又来一件枪杀案 |
[08:10] | It’s going to take a while to process all the bodies. | 处理这些尸体得花上不少时间 |
[08:13] | What do you know about Flynn? | 弗林你检查过了吗? |
[08:14] | I always start with the celebrities. | 我通常都是 从知名人士开始的 |
[08:16] | Frankie Flynn, 38, gunshot wounds to the head | 弗兰克.弗林 头部还有腹部 |
[08:20] | and the abdomen. -Any bullets recovered? | -都中枪 -找到弹头了吗? |
[08:21] | Only one, out of the head– uh, nine-millimeter.357. | 只在脑袋上找到了一颗 口径九毫米,357型号 |
[08:24] | I deal with the pin cushions. | 我测试过子弹撞击力 |
[08:27] | Ballistics deals with the pins. | 弹道学也可以测出这个的 |
[08:29] | Shooter could have saved himself | 要是等上那么一两个月的话 |
[08:30] | a lot of trouble if he’d waited a month or two. | 凶手或许会省了 不少的麻烦 |
[08:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:34] | Invasive colon cancer. | 盲肠癌晚期 |
[08:35] | On his way out. | 都快进太平间的人了 |
[08:36] | Guess he got off easy. | 这倒给他免去了不少痛苦 |
[08:41] | ID? | 什么身份? |
[08:42] | Erin McCarty, 20. | 艾琳.麦卡蒂 20岁 |
[08:44] | Wonder if she even knew she was pregnant. | 不清楚她是否 知道自己怀孕了 |
[08:47] | Just keeps getting better. | 真是”噩耗连连” |
[08:49] | Someone notify the husband? | 有人通知她丈夫了吗? |
[08:51] | Cop said she’s single– she lives at home | 警察说她是单身 和她的母亲 |
[08:53] | with her mother. | 住在一起 |
[08:54] | How far along was she? | 她有身孕多久了? |
[08:57] | About six weeks. -She knew. | -大概六周 -那她一定知道了 |
[09:15] | Another nine-millimeter, just like our casings. | 又一颗九毫米弹 和那颗是一样的 |
[09:20] | Nine bullets, all the same caliber. | 九颗子弹 都是同一口径 |
[09:23] | Looks like Robson never got a shot off. | 看起来罗宾森没有还击 |
[09:26] | I wouldn’t want him as my bodyguard. | 我不会请他 这种人来当保镖的 |
[09:28] | Need help with the measurements? | 需要人帮忙测量吗? |
[09:30] | BRASS: Sure. | 是的 |
[09:31] | Captain, I got the manager outside. | 警长 我把咖啡店经理叫来了 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:35] | That’s the guy right there. | 就是站在那里的那位 |
[09:37] | This one? | 是这位吗? |
[09:38] | Yep, that’s the one. | 就是他 |
[09:40] | ( Brass clears throat ) | |
[09:42] | I’m Detective Brass. Catherine Willows. | 我是布瑞斯警官 这位是凯萨琳 |
[09:45] | Nick Stokes from the Crime Lab. | 这位是尼克 都是鉴证组的人 |
[09:47] | Brad Kendall. I heard it on the news. | 我叫布拉德.坎道尔 我是从新闻上得知的 |
[09:48] | They’re saying it was some kind of a hit. | 他们说这是一起仇杀案 |
[09:51] | Where are Erin and Alice? | 那艾琳和艾莉丝在哪儿? |
[09:53] | They didn’t make it. | 她们没能躲过这一劫 |
[09:56] | ( sighs ) | |
[09:59] | Wait… Did you call their parents? | 你们通知她们的家人了吗? |
[10:02] | Once the coroner makes a positive l.D. | 一旦验尸官 都确定出身份以后 |
[10:04] | their families will be notified. | 就会立刻通知她们的家人的 |
[10:06] | CATHERlNE: Shooting occurred | 枪击案发生在 |
[10:08] | around closing time. | 快要打烊的时间 |
[10:10] | Is it customary foryour employees to close up? | 你的员工一般都准时打烊吗? |
[10:13] | Erin locked up twice a week, 10:00 on the nose. | 艾琳一周锁两次门 每次都是十点正 |
[10:17] | She was training Alice, moving on at the end of the month. | 她正在训练艾莉丝 所以就一直坚持到月底 |
[10:20] | I can’t believe they’re gone. | 真不敢相信她们死了 |
[10:25] | Dr. Gilbert, we need your help. | 吉尔伯特博士 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:30] | Brian Clemonds was murdered. | 布莱恩.克莱蒙被谋杀了 |
[10:33] | Was he having any difficulties? | 他有遇到任何的困难吗? |
[10:38] | Anyone have a grudge against him? | 有人和他有过节吗? |
[10:42] | We understand you don’t want | 我们知道你是不想 |
[10:44] | a homicide investigation upsetting your students. | 这个凶手调查打扰你的学生 |
[10:47] | I’m severely deaf, and I can communicate fine. | 我虽然是聋的 但我完全能够交流 |
[10:50] | I’d appreciate it if you’d look at me | 你们说话的时候请看着我 |
[10:52] | when you speak to me. | 我将非常感激 |
[10:53] | I wear a hearing aid and I can read lips. | 我戴了助听器 而且还可以读懂口形 |
[10:55] | You could have asked if I needed an interpreter. | 你们应该先问 我是否需要翻译人员 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. | 对不起 我不是有意冒犯你的 |
[11:02] | There are 152 students at my school. | 我的学校里一共有152个学生 |
[11:05] | We live together; | 我们住在一起 |
[11:06] | we study together; we eat together. | 在一起学习 在一起用餐 |
[11:09] | We’re a family. | 我们就像是一家人 |
[11:11] | And Brian is dead. | 现在布莱恩死了 |
[11:14] | Dr. Gilbert, we’re just following protocol. | 吉尔伯特博士 我们只是按章办事 |
[11:17] | We need to speak | 我们需要 |
[11:19] | with Brian’s friends, his roommates. | 和布莱恩的朋友以及室友谈谈 |
[11:21] | We’ll also need access to his records. | 我们还需要查看有关他的资料 |
[11:23] | The crime didn’t happen here– it happened out there. | 凶杀案不是在这里发生 而是在外面发生的 |
[11:26] | I’m not accusing anybody of anything. | 我并没有要责问任何人 |
[11:28] | Neither am l, but there are more of you, right? | 我也是.但你们还有很多同事 对吧? |
[11:31] | Send someone else, someone with more understanding | 找别的人来 他要能深刻了解 |
[11:35] | of this school, of my students. | 这所学校 还有这里的学生 |
[11:37] | But we’re here now, and evidence is time sensitive. | 但我们已经来了 时间对于证据来说是很重要的 |
[11:41] | How can you solve a crime | 你们不了解受害人的话 |
[11:43] | without understanding the victim? | 怎么来破这件案子? |
[11:51] | Um, she’s kicking us out. | 她在赶我们走 |
[12:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:17] | -How’d it go at the college? -They’re not cooperating. | -学校那里有什么进展吗? -他们不合作 |
[12:19] | Yeah, we didn’t have a warrant, so she kicked us out. | 是的,我们没有许可证 因此她把我们赶出来了 |
[12:22] | What did you do? What did we do? | -你们都做什么了? -我们都做什么了? |
[12:24] | We met with the president, asked a few questions. | 我们跟校长见了面 问了她几个问题 |
[12:26] | She was kind of hostile. | 她这人很不友善 |
[12:27] | Like it’s our fault we can hear. | 就好像我们能听见 就是我们的错一样 |
[12:29] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了,我们进去 |
[12:38] | Dr. Gilbert? | 吉尔伯特博士 |
[12:39] | I’m Gil Grissom with the Crime Lab. | 我是鉴证组的 吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[12:41] | You kicked my people out of your office. | 你把我的人赶出了你的办公室 |
[12:43] | Well, I’m kicking you out, too. | 现在我也要赶你走 |
[12:49] | Look, your student is dead. | 听着 你的一个学生死了 |
[12:52] | Don’t you want to know who’s responsible? I do. | 你不想知道是谁干的吗? 我想 |
[12:57] | Your people can’t solve this crime. | 你的人破不了这件案子 |
[12:59] | Why? ‘Cause they don’t understand the victim? | 为什么?因为他们 不了解受害者吗? |
[13:03] | Help them understand. | 那就帮他们来了解 |
[13:05] | When a deaf person meets a hearing person, | 当一个聋人遇见 一个正常人的时候 |
[13:07] | the hearing person so much as says, “I’m normal, you’re not.” | 那个正常人都会说 “我是正常的,你不是” |
[13:11] | Is that what you think I’m saying? | 你也认为我是这个意思吗? |
[13:15] | A student is dead. | 一个学生死了 |
[13:18] | Maybe you feel responsible. | 或许你感到自己 肩上的责任重大 |
[13:21] | Maybe you’re angry. | 也或许你很愤怒 |
[13:23] | But don’t be angry with us. | 但请不要针对我们 |
[13:26] | We want to help you. | 我们只是想帮助你 |
[13:29] | If I agree to cooperate, | 要是我答应合作的话 |
[13:30] | you will include me in your investigation? | 你会让我也进行调查吗? |
[13:33] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[13:35] | I welcome your involvement. | 我很欢迎你的加入 |
[13:37] | Now… | 现在… |
[13:39] | may I see Brian Clemonds’ file? Please? | 我可以看一看 布莱恩的档案吗?恳请你 |
[13:45] | I did nothing wrong. | 我没错什么 |
[13:48] | Brian filed six complaints | 布莱恩的档案里有六次 |
[13:49] | against his roommate Paul Arrington. | 是投诉他室友 保尔.艾林顿的 |
[13:51] | Paul lost his hearing less than a year ago– a tumor. | 一年前保尔由 于一个瘤子而丧失了听力 |
[13:54] | He hasn’t adjusted. He’s angry. | 他很不适应 他很恼怒 |
[13:56] | And he took it out on Brian. | 所以就把气发在布莱恩身上 |
[13:58] | Assaulted him. | 还打了他 |
[14:00] | Brian requested a new roommate. | 布莱恩请求换一名新室友 |
[14:02] | Request denied? | 请求被拒绝了? |
[14:03] | There were no other available beds. | 因为没有多余的床位了 |
[14:06] | I want to speak to Paul. | 我想和保尔谈谈 |
[14:08] | He doesn’t read lips or sign. | 他看不懂口形和手语的 |
[14:10] | You don’t need to hear or speak to communicate. | 并不一定要通过 听和说才能进行交流 |
[14:15] | Or… commit murder. | 又或是…进行犯罪 |
[14:24] | So, you going to tell us how you learned to sign? | 你想跟我们说 你是怎么学会手语的吗? |
[14:27] | No. | 不是 |
[14:29] | Well, the president of the college | 这学院的校长 |
[14:31] | is a real wack job. | 简直是一个怪人 |
[14:32] | Sara, you see deafness as a pathology. | 莎拉 你把聋看作是一种病 |
[14:34] | For Dr. Gilbert, her deafness is not her handicap, | 但对于吉尔伯特博士 耳聋并不会妨碍她 |
[14:37] | it’s her way of life. | 这是她生活的方式 |
[14:39] | You know, I think you might be siding with her. | 我想你或许 是站在她那一边的 |
[14:40] | As long as you see this as us versus them, you’re going | 要是你跟他们针锋相对的话 那这件案子 |
[14:43] | to have problems on this case. | 你就会碰到很多麻烦 |
[14:44] | The roommate is here. | 那个室友来了 |
[14:51] | This explains what we’re doing. I need for Paul to read it. | 这都写着我们要做的事情 我想叫保尔把这个看一下 |
[14:59] | What was that all about? | 那到底怎么回事? |
[15:00] | Grissom signs. | 葛瑞森会手语 |
[15:01] | Do you know what Grissom drinks | 你知道葛瑞森晚上外出时 |
[15:03] | when he goes out at night? | 都喝什么吗? |
[15:05] | He goes out? | 他也外出? |
[15:06] | Exactly– who knows anything about that guy? | 是的,谁能够了解这家伙? |
[15:09] | -Hey, check that out. -Oh, I’ve read about this machine. | -看那个 -我从书上看过这种机器 |
[15:12] | Very Frankenstein. | 简直是作茧自缚 |
[15:14] | Brain printing. They call it a visual polygraph. | 大脑描述器.也称视觉描述器 |
[15:17] | You’ve used one of these before? | 你以前用过这东西吗? |
[15:19] | Yeah, back in ’97, Grissom and I used one to interview this rapist. | 是的,97年的时候葛瑞森和我 用这个询问了一个强奸犯 |
[15:24] | The guy was mute but his brain waves spoke loud and clear. | 那家伙是哑的 但他的脑电波能非常 清晰地显示出来 |
[15:27] | So, you show the suspect slides of the crime scene | 因此在给嫌疑人 看犯罪现场的时候 |
[15:31] | and if he’s our guy… | 如果他是凶手 |
[15:32] | the oscillator will give him away. | 那个振荡器就会让他现形的 |
[15:49] | Good, he recollects you. | 好的,他能想到是你 |
[15:59] | He recollects the college. | 你想到是学校了 |
[16:08] | He recollects Brian. | 他想到布莱恩 |
[16:12] | This is a shot of the crime scene. | 这是一幅犯罪现场的照片 |
[16:19] | No recollection. | 没有反应 |
[16:39] | No recollection of the crime scene | 对于布莱恩在现场的情况 |
[16:41] | or of Brian under these conditions. | 没有产生回忆 |
[16:44] | May we go now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[17:11] | If you want to find the killer, | 要是你想找凶手的话 |
[17:13] | Iook outside the school. | 到学校外面找 |
[17:43] | ( faintly ): Grissom! | 葛瑞森! |
[17:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:52] | I was thinking. | 我在想事情 |
[17:53] | About what it’s like to be deaf? | 这样子就能找到聋的感觉吗? |
[17:55] | About what it’s like to hear. | 看看这样能听出什么东西 |
[17:58] | Sara told me that you spoke in sign | 莎拉跟我说你会手语 |
[17:59] | and now you’re putting plugs in your ears. | 现在你又给自己戴上了耳塞 |
[18:01] | -I’m on a case. -Mm-hmm. | 我在办案 |
[18:03] | Is that why you forgot about the conference? | 这就是你把那个 学术会给忘了的原因吗? |
[18:06] | The what? | 什么? |
[18:08] | You missed the deadline. | 你错过了最后期限 |
[18:10] | No Chicago for me. | 现在我不能去芝加哥了 |
[18:11] | Oh, Catherine… | 凯萨琳… |
[18:13] | This is the one meeting I needed to attend. | 这个会议对于我很重要 |
[18:14] | I don’t always want to be second banana. | 我不想一直都 扮演客串的角色 |
[18:17] | I can probably do your job. | 你的工作我或许也能做的 |
[18:18] | I know that I can do Ecklie’s. | 起码我知道 自己不比埃克利差 |
[18:19] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[18:21] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:22] | Make sure to submit the paperwork | 一定要在这天把 |
[18:25] | by the end of the day. | 批准报告给写好 |
[18:26] | I thought you said that it was too late. | 好像你说过期限已经过了 |
[18:28] | Well, I knew you’d forged so I upped the deadline, gave you a buffer. | 我知道你会忘的 所以把最后期限提前了 给你一次机会 |
[18:33] | Don’t forget again. | 这回别再忘了 |
[18:44] | Those the tire treads from the crime scene? | 那些轮胎痕是从现场拍下来的吗? |
[18:47] | I photoed the victim’s torso | 我把死者身上 |
[18:48] | and imaged the tread mark– scanned it | 留下的轮胎痕迹 然后和… |
[18:51] | got it running through a Tread Assistance CD ROM. | 轮胎资料库里的 型号进行对照 |
[18:54] | Any hits? | 有发现吗? |
[18:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:56] | CD database– 1 1,033 patterns. | 资料库里 有11,033种轮胎型号 |
[18:59] | Could take a while. | 这得费点时间 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[19:03] | Checking out the dead guy’s clothes. | 检查死者的衣服 |
[19:14] | Whoa. | |
[19:16] | What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[19:23] | What? | 是什么? |
[19:25] | They look like lice. | 好像是虱子 |
[19:27] | Lice? | 虱子? |
[19:29] | Wasn’t our dead guy clean? | 死者不是清洗干净了吗? |
[19:31] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 |
[19:33] | Lice adhere to hair follicles– I didn’t find any stray hairs on him. | 虱子一般都在毛囊里 他的头发并无异常 |
[19:37] | Well, he was in a fight, right? | 他与人打斗过,对吧? |
[19:40] | Maybe his attacker had lice | 虱子或许是那个凶手的 |
[19:41] | and they crawled off on his sweater | 然后它们爬到了他的毛衣上 |
[19:43] | and they got comfy | 虱子有了安乐窝以后 |
[19:46] | and the stray hair blew away. | 头发就被吹走了 |
[19:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:51] | Any luck on the tire treads? | 查找轮胎印有赫进展吗? |
[19:53] | Computer’s still processing but Warrick found something interesting. | 电脑还在查找 但华瑞克发现了些有趣的东西 |
[19:56] | You know anything about lice? | 你知道虱子这种东西吗? |
[19:59] | Yeah, they make your head itch. | 是的.它们会令你的头皮发痒 |
[20:00] | And after head colds, the most common problem affecting children. | 要是头着凉的话 儿童尤其会出现这种情况 |
[20:05] | Little problem no one talks about, huh? | 没人会注意到这种小问题的 对吧? |
[20:07] | Hey, Grissom, can I see you for a sec? Stat. | 葛瑞森 你能过来一下吗? |
[20:12] | Stay on the tire treads. | 继续查看轮胎型号 |
[20:15] | Warrick? | 华瑞克 |
[20:16] | Yeah, right behind you. | 好的,我这就来 |
[20:35] | A few more numbers and this could have been cake. | 多几个号码的话 这就容易多了 |
[20:38] | Guess who used to sign Brad Kendall’s paychecks | 猜猜六年前是谁 给布拉德.坎道尔 |
[20:41] | six years ago? | 发薪水的? |
[20:42] | Frankie Flynn. | 是弗兰克 |
[20:43] | Oh, yeah. | 正确 |
[20:45] | Hey, Brad, thanks for coming in. | 布拉德 很感谢你能来一趟 |
[20:47] | We’ve just got a few more questions. | 我们还有几个问题想问你 |
[20:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:51] | You used to work for Flynn? | 你以前是给弗林工作的吗? |
[20:52] | At the Orpheus– I was a waiter. | 是的,我当时在 “澳菲斯”做服务生 |
[20:53] | He came in all the time. | 他经常到那儿去的 |
[20:55] | Sit down. Sit down. | 请坐 |
[20:59] | Did you see him outside the coffee shop? | 你在咖啡店外面见过他吗? |
[21:01] | Once in a while– he owned the place. | 偶尔见过 那是他的地盘 |
[21:03] | He was everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[21:04] | Why don’t you tell us | 为何不先跟我们说说 |
[21:05] | about your CCW permit. | 你的携带武器许可证 |
[21:07] | I made cash deposits. | 我要存款 |
[21:08] | I carry a concealed weapon. | 所以就带了把枪 |
[21:10] | What kind? | 是什么型号? |
[21:11] | Glock, nine millimeter. | “格洛克” 九毫米口径 |
[21:13] | We’ll need to see the weapon and any spare ammo. | 我们需要看看那把枪 还有那些子弹 |
[21:16] | Yeah, of course, I’ll bring it in. | 当然可以 我一会儿就拿来 |
[21:22] | I am the man. | 我无所不能 |
[21:23] | Why, what’d you do? | 你发现什么了? |
[21:24] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:26] | You ran a DNA profile on the blood | 你把死者手上血迹 的DNA检测出来了 |
[21:27] | off his knuckles and you got a match. | 还找到了 与之吻合的样本 |
[21:29] | No. | 不是 |
[21:29] | You ran a DNA profile and got something distinctive? | 你检测出了DNA样本 发现了一些特别之处 |
[21:32] | Not quite. | 也不尽然 |
[21:33] | You got out of bed and dressed yourself? | 你穿着衣服睡觉? |
[21:35] | No. | 不对 |
[21:37] | What is it, Greg? | 那到底是什么,格雷格? |
[21:40] | Just put your nose down the scope. | 你自己看看吧 |
[21:45] | Dots of blue light on a red sea. | 血液里面的那些蓝色斑点 |
[21:49] | Pyoverdin. | 氧化□现象 |
[21:50] | Pyoverdin. | 氧化□现象 |
[21:52] | A pigment excreted from pseudomonas aeruginosa | 假单胞菌中分泌 出来的萤光色素 |
[21:55] | which is a bacteria | 这是一种细菌 |
[21:56] | occasionally found in the bloodstream. | 有时会出现在血液之中 |
[21:58] | So what does that give us? | 这能说明什么? |
[22:00] | Your killer has fluorescent blue dots in his blood. | 凶手的血液里 有蓝色的萤光点 |
[22:02] | So the guy’s a glow-stick. | 既然这家伙是发光的 |
[22:03] | How does that help us track him down? | 那怎么才能 把他找出来呢? |
[22:04] | Haven’t I done enough for one day? | 一天时间我有 如此大的收获还不够吗? |
[22:06] | SARA: We have a lead– I found a partial | 还有一条线索 我发现了 |
[22:07] | serial number on the broken taillight. | 那个损坏的尾灯 上面的部分序号 |
[22:10] | I saw it. | 我也看见了 |
[22:11] | It’s missing six digits, it’s useless. | 上面少了六位数字 这没用的 |
[22:12] | Maybe on it’s own but the tire tread database kicked out a match. | 看似没用,但在资料库 里却找到了与之吻合的 |
[22:16] | The tire belongs to a Ford Explorer. | 轮胎是”福特越野者”生产的 |
[22:18] | A P235-75, manufactured | 型号是P235-75 |
[22:20] | specifically for their SUVs. | 专门用于他们生产的SUV |
[22:21] | Only one with the same partial serial number | 只有一辆车有这部分序号 |
[22:24] | is registered in Vegas. | 并且是在维加斯注册的 |
[22:26] | What do you call a guy with blue dotted blood | 那就把那个血液里 有蓝色萤光点,虱子… |
[22:30] | Iice and keys to a Ford Explorer? | 和那把车钥匙的人找出来 |
[22:33] | A suspect? | 是嫌疑人吗? |
[22:34] | A killer. | 是凶手 |
[22:44] | You found the car that ran over Brian? | 你们找到那辆汽车了? |
[22:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:48] | The SUV’s registered to Adam Walkey. | 这一辆SUV是 亚当.维克的 |
[22:51] | He’s 18 years old; no prior complaints. | 他今年18岁 以前没有被人投诉过 |
[22:54] | We’re processing it now. | 我们正在着手调查 |
[22:56] | I promised to keep you informed. | 我答应过随时通知你的 |
[22:58] | You kept your word. | 你没有食言 |
[23:05] | Lice? | 是虱子吗? |
[23:06] | Creepy critters | 这些爬行动物 |
[23:07] | in the driver’s seat. | 是在驾驶座上发现的 |
[23:09] | So… that’s why Grissom’s late. | 原来这就是 葛瑞森迟到的原因 |
[23:11] | You just don’t like other women in his life. | 你是不想有别的 女人闯进他的生活 |
[23:14] | I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that. | 那句话我权当作没听见 |
[23:17] | Affirmative on the head lice. | 跟头发上的虱子是一样的 |
[23:21] | Taillights match. | 尾灯也完全吻合 |
[23:24] | We have a suspect. | 我们找到嫌疑人了 |
[23:26] | I’m advising Adam to invoke his Fifth Amendment rights. | 我建议亚当行使他的 第五个人身权利 |
[23:28] | O’RlLEY: No charges have been filed | 现在还没提出控诉 |
[23:31] | and I haven’t asked a question. | 我也没有问任何问题 |
[23:32] | Go ahead and ask… he won’t answer. | 只管问吧 他不会回答的 |
[23:35] | Well, that’s why l suggested we meet here. | 好的,这就是我为何 把大家请到这里来的原因 |
[23:37] | I don’t need him to talk. | 我不需要他说话 |
[23:39] | I just want his blood. | 我只想提取他的血液样本 |
[23:40] | Well, for that, you’re going to need a warrant. | 好的 那你得拿出许可证来 |
[23:50] | This warrant is for blood… | 准许提取血液样本… |
[23:53] | and a scalp search. | 还有头皮样本 |
[23:55] | It’s a Licemeister. | 这是捕虱器 |
[23:59] | We’re going to comb your hair. | 我们需要梳一下你的头发 |
[24:04] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[24:06] | Good news, bad news. | 好坏消息都有 |
[24:08] | Same caliber, different gun. | 口径相同,枪却不一样 |
[24:12] | Bobby? | 博比 |
[24:13] | Striations don’t match. | 弹道痕迹不吻合 |
[24:14] | The gun that killed those five people at the coffee house | 用来杀死咖啡店 那五个人的那边手枪 |
[24:16] | isn’t your store manager’s. The good news is– | 不是那个店主的 好消息就是… |
[24:17] | all of the nine millimeter bullets fired at the scene… | 所有在现场发现的 九毫米弹头… |
[24:21] | from the same gun. | 都出自同一把枪 |
[24:27] | You’re looking for only one guy. | 你只需追查一个嫌疑犯 |
[24:29] | Well, what about the breach-face marks on the casings? | 和死者身上的伤口吻合吗? |
[24:31] | Indeterminate. | 还不确定 |
[24:32] | Hmm. | |
[24:36] | Well, well… Iooks like you got zip. | 好像你又有新发现了 |
[24:40] | I got a ton of people out | 我调查过所有 |
[24:41] | interviewing every two-bit stiff | 与弗林曾发生过 |
[24:42] | that ever had a beef against Flynn. | 过节的那些人 |
[24:43] | They’re all doing the smart thing– | 他们都无一不精明 |
[24:45] | keeping their mouth shut. | 一直闭口不谈 |
[24:46] | WlLLOWS: So have no statements | 这样就找不到证供 |
[24:47] | or physical evidence indicating it was a hit on Flynn. | 或证据来证明弗林是被仇杀的 |
[24:50] | What we have is five dead bodies. | 证据只有那五具尸体而已 |
[24:52] | Yeah… why? | 为什么? |
[24:53] | You know something I don’t know? | 你清楚这其中的原因吗? |
[24:56] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:59] | Nick? | 尼克? |
[25:01] | Smoke and mirrors. | 一头雾水 |
[25:05] | If it was a hit, the guy came to the front door | 这要是仇杀的话 凶手会先从前门进来 |
[25:09] | took out Al and Frankie, and got the witnesses. | 干掉那个保镖和弗林 然后是那些目击者 |
[25:12] | Bullets will confirm it. | 子弹会证实这点的 |
[25:14] | Shooter was standing here when he shot Al… | 凶手是站在 这里朝保镖开枪的 |
[25:18] | Bam. Once in the chest. | 一枪穿过胸膛 |
[25:22] | This is Flynn. | 这是弗林 |
[25:27] | One miss… | 一枪打偏了 |
[25:31] | one hit… | 一枪打中 |
[25:34] | one through and through. | 穿过目标 |
[25:38] | Headphones. | 戴耳机的男孩 |
[25:42] | Ricochet. | 这颗打飞了 |
[25:49] | Through and through. | 这颗穿过目标 |
[26:12] | Each victim gets a different color. | 每个死者都用 不同颜色的线表示 |
[26:14] | Blue beams are isolated. | 蓝色的线是单独的 |
[26:16] | The kid with the CD player was alone. | 戴耳机的男孩是独自一人 |
[26:23] | Flynn was closest to the door. | 弗林距离门最近 |
[26:30] | Shooter was positioned between Flynn and the front door. | 凶手是介于弗林和前门之间 |
[26:34] | Flynn eats it… and I would have taken out Big Al… | 先干掉弗林… 我会选择从那大块下手 |
[26:38] | bodyguard first. | 先干掉保镖 |
[26:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:40] | Ident found both of the bodyguards’ paws on the counter. | 从柜台上找到了 那保镖的两个手印 |
[26:59] | What if the shooter was here when he shot Big Al? | 如果凶手是在这里 把保镖干掉的会怎样? |
[27:03] | Big Al would already be dead. | 保镖已经死了 |
[27:05] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[27:06] | If the shooter walked through the front door… | 如果凶手是 从前门进来的… |
[27:09] | What if he came through the back? | 如果他是从后门进来呢? |
[27:17] | Erin McCarty– the employee who was supposed to close up. | 艾琳.麦卡蒂 应该是把门锁好的 |
[27:21] | Yeah, shot twice in the back | 没错,当她想从 后门出去的时候 |
[27:23] | while heading for the rear exit. | 背后中了两枪 |
[27:41] | If she was headed towards the parking lot, | 如果她是往停车场跑的话… |
[27:45] | how do you explain this ricochet? | 那你怎么解释这颗跳弹? |
[27:49] | What? | 什么? |
[27:53] | STOKES: Whoa… | |
[27:56] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[28:54] | I love this job. | 我喜欢这工作 |
[28:55] | The ricochet went out into the store. | 那颗跳弹飞到店铺里 |
[28:59] | There’s no hole in the door. | |
[29:03] | There’s no hole in the door | 之所以没在门上留下弹孔 |
[29:06] | ’cause the door had to have been open. | 是因为门本来就是开的 |
[29:10] | Assuming Erin was running for her life | 假设艾琳想逃走的话 |
[29:11] | the shooter follows her in the back room | 凶手一直 跟着她到了里屋 |
[29:13] | shoots her twice– he would have been shooting | 朝她开了两枪 那凶手应该是朝 |
[29:15] | toward the parking lot. | 停车场方向开枪的 |
[29:17] | He shot toward the parking lot first | 他先是朝停车场方向开枪 |
[29:19] | then toward the front of the store. | 然后才向前台开枪 |
[29:20] | He’d only shoot toward the front | 前台已经有他想找的人 |
[29:22] | if there’s somebody there. | 他只需在那儿开枪就行了 |
[29:23] | Someone was in the line of fire. | 有人站在了火力范围之内 |
[29:26] | ( sighs ) | |
[29:27] | What if we have it backwards? | 要是从后面开始会怎样? |
[29:30] | What if… | 假如… |
[29:31] | the shooting began back here… with Erin? | 凶手先是从艾琳下手呢? |
[29:34] | Yeah, and somebody else saw. | 没错 一定会被人看到的 |
[29:37] | Frankie Flynn was an innocent bystander. | 弗兰克只是个冤大头而已 |
[29:40] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 在不恰当的地点和时间 |
[29:41] | The target was Erin… the pregnant girl | 目标是那个怀孕的女孩… 艾琳 |
[29:44] | and the rest was damage control. | 其他人都是无辜的 |
[29:46] | -Adam Walkey doesn’t have lice? -Not even lice eggs. | -亚当.维克没有虱子吗? -虱子蛋都没找着 |
[29:49] | Maybe he got rid of them since the other night. | 或许那晚他就 把它们全都洗掉了 |
[29:51] | Delousing agents take time to kick in. | 除虱部门都要花上 不少时间才能搞定 |
[29:52] | There would have been evidence of the infestation. | 会有很多关于 这方面的证据的 |
[29:55] | Hey… got good news. | 嘿…有好消息 |
[29:56] | Walkey’s blood sample… | 维克的血样… |
[29:58] | Pseudomonas aeruginosa? | 有氧化□现象? |
[30:00] | Fluorescent blue. | 还有蓝色萤光现象 |
[30:02] | WARRlCK: Same as the blood we found on Brian’s knuckle. | 这和布莱恩手上的 血是同一现象 |
[30:05] | Greg, start a DNA comparison. | 格雷格 开始DNA鉴定 |
[30:06] | This gives us enough to hold Walkey. | 这就会有足够的 证据来控告维克 |
[30:08] | It’s just like Dr. Gilbert said… | 就像吉尔伯特博士所说的… |
[30:12] | the killer came from out here. | 凶手是学校外面的 |
[30:13] | Dr. Gilbert can afford her personal bias. | 吉尔伯特可以存在个人偏见 |
[30:16] | We can’t. | 我们可不能 |
[30:17] | And we need a lot more than Day-Glo bacteria | 我们还需要更多的萤光细菌 |
[30:20] | to get a conviction. | 来给凶手定罪 |
[30:23] | You really think Erin knew she was pregnant? | 你真觉得艾琳 她知道自己怀孕了? |
[30:25] | I mean, six weeks? | 才六个星期而已 |
[30:26] | 20-year-old girl, living at home? She would have taken a test | 20岁的女孩会一直 呆在家里?要是晚发生… |
[30:28] | if she was five seconds late– panic city. | 一会儿的话 她就去进行检查了.真是不幸 |
[30:30] | Yeah, Brass talked to her parents. | 是的 布瑞斯也跟她的父母说了 |
[30:32] | There was no guy in her life. | 但她是没有男朋友的 |
[30:33] | Well, it’s not immaculate conception. | 这可不是 “无沾成胎”的神话 |
[30:36] | If the guy was Mr. Right she would have told her folks. | 那家伙要是个好人的话 她会跟他说的 |
[30:39] | Which means he was Mr. Wrong. | 但他是个负心之人 |
[30:40] | Maybe Mr. Married. | 或许还是已婚的 |
[30:45] | Back for more? | 又来要证据了? |
[30:46] | You still have the pregnant girl? | 那怀孕的女孩 还在这儿吗? |
[30:48] | Mortuary will pick her up later this afternoon. | 下午就会送到太平间去 |
[30:50] | Stall them. We want a paternitytest. | 还是等等吧 我们要做”亲子鉴定” |
[30:54] | At six weeks? | 才六个月? |
[30:54] | Six weeks with half of | 六个月的胎儿 |
[30:56] | someone else’s DNA in her body. | 已经有一半某人的 DNA在里面了 |
[31:16] | Check this out. | 来看这个 |
[31:27] | This fabric matches the victim’s sweater. | 这纤维和死者 身上的毛衣一样 |
[31:29] | That’s the muffler. | 那是一条围巾 |
[31:31] | Now, this is the back of the car. | 这是在车后面发现的 |
[31:32] | And the taillight was smashed. | 车的尾灯也被撞坏 |
[31:34] | There’s no way this car was moving forward | 毫无疑问是这辆车 |
[31:36] | when it ran over Brian Clemonds’ body. | 从布莱恩身上碾过去的 |
[31:38] | Who drives backwards on a downtown street? | 谁会在城市街道 上往后开车呢? |
[31:42] | First degree murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[31:44] | That’s how we see it. | 这就是我们目前发现的 |
[31:47] | It’s okay. In that case, my client is now prepared | 好了.那样的话 我的委托人 |
[31:51] | to make a statement. | 现在准备作一个陈述 |
[31:53] | Tell him, Adam. | 告诉他,亚当 |
[31:55] | I may have hit the guy. | 那人或许是我撞到的 |
[31:57] | That’s some statement. | 这可是几个陈述了 |
[31:58] | ADAM: Okay. I remember hitting something. | 好了 我记得是撞到东西了 |
[32:01] | It was dark. | 那时天色很黑 |
[32:03] | I-I just kept driving. | 我只顾一直开着车 |
[32:04] | Didn’t look back. | 没有往后看 |
[32:06] | Adam… | 亚当… |
[32:08] | We found lice in the driver’s seat of your vehicle | 我们在你汽车的 驾驶座上发现了虱子 |
[32:12] | but your scalp was clean. | 但你的头上却没有 |
[32:16] | Was there anyone else there? | 当时还有别的人吗? |
[32:17] | A witness | 有目击证人 |
[32:19] | who might support your account? | 证明你所说的吗? |
[32:23] | ( clears throat ) | |
[32:24] | ( sighs ) | |
[32:27] | Yeah, someone was with me. | 是的 当时有人和我在一起 |
[32:30] | Mark. | 是马克 |
[32:31] | Mark Rucker. | 马克.拉克 |
[32:32] | He can confirm everything I told you. | 他能证明我所说的一切 |
[32:35] | I want to see him. Is that the coward who killed Brian? | 我要见他.就是那个 胆小鬼杀了布莱恩吗? |
[32:38] | JANE: What happened? He scared you? | 到底怎么回事? 他让你感到恐惧了? |
[32:40] | Talked a little funny? | 开了一些玩笑而已吗? |
[32:42] | Made a lot of noises? Screamed? | 是弄出很多噪音 还是尖叫了? |
[32:43] | Or maybe he just looked at you the wrong way? | 或许他一看你就不像是好人 |
[32:47] | Get away from me. | 快走开 |
[32:51] | You make me sick. | 你让我觉得恶心 |
[33:02] | You said you’d include me. | 你说过要我参与的 |
[33:04] | You offered to help with my investigation | 你答应过要帮我调查 |
[33:06] | and now you’re compromising it. | 现在你却把事情搞砸了 |
[33:08] | You found the killer. | 你把凶手找到了 |
[33:09] | Who says it was a hit and run, not murder. | 他说是开车的时候撞到的 不是谋杀 |
[33:12] | -He has a witness. -Who will lie for him. | -他有目击者 -目击者也会包庇他的 |
[33:13] | The witness can say whatever he wants. | 目击者有权说任何东西 |
[33:15] | The important thing is that Adam Walkey was not alone | 最重要的是亚当 撞死布莱恩的时候 |
[33:18] | when he killed Brian. | 他不是一个人的 |
[33:20] | Until now, I did not know who was with him. | 我刚刚才知道 他当时和谁在一起 |
[33:23] | And now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[33:25] | His witness is our other suspect. | 他的目击者 也属于另一个嫌疑人 |
[33:30] | 9-1-1 page? | 在查资料吗? |
[33:31] | What’s up? | 怎么样了? |
[33:32] | Right gun. Wrong barrel. | 枪吻合.枪管却不一致 |
[33:34] | Son of a bitch swapped the gun barrel out. | 那混蛋把枪管卸下来了 |
[33:36] | Check this out. | 来看这个 |
[33:39] | Could be an incomplete tool mark. | 可能是没完成的标记 |
[33:42] | Maybe the guy dropped his gun. | 也或许那家伙的 枪曾被摔过 |
[33:43] | Either way, we still don’t have the barrel. | 不管怎样 我们还没找到那个枪管 |
[33:46] | This is true. But we’ve got Kendall’s ammo. | -没错 -但我们有坎道尔的子弹 |
[33:48] | What about bullet batching? | 先测试子弹怎么样? |
[33:49] | Match the bunter marks? | 检测它是否跟撞针吻合? |
[33:51] | Every casing’s got two pieces of information on it: | 每个弹壳后面 都会有两个信息 |
[33:53] | manufacturer and caliber. | 生产厂商和口径 |
[33:54] | Etched in by an electrodischarge machine. | 这是用电镀器来刻上去的 |
[33:58] | Every casing from a given batch of ammo has the same markings. | 每一批子弹的 标记都是一样的 |
[34:00] | So if you compared the casings we collected at the crime scene | 要是把我们从 现场收集到的弹壳 |
[34:03] | with the casings from Brad Kendall’s gun… | 和布拉德枪里的 弹壳相比较 |
[34:06] | On a microscopic level, we should find similar characteristics… | 通过显微镜 我们就可以发现相似的特征 |
[34:09] | Which would link Brad’s ammo to the crime | 就能证明现场的 子弹是布拉德的 |
[34:11] | even though we can’t link his gun. | 即使没有找到他的枪 |
[34:12] | Not as airtight as matching the barrel. | 这不像换了 枪管那样无懈可击 |
[34:13] | -But still enough to build a case. -What about motive? | -但这件案子还有一点需要考虑 -动机是什么? |
[34:16] | Well, Catherine’s working on a hunch. | 凯萨琳已经在着手了 |
[34:19] | Me? The father? No way. I’m married. I don’t fool around. | 我是孩子的父亲? 不可能,我已经结婚了 又没到处鬼混 |
[34:22] | BRASS: Would you like us to explain the mechanics | 用我们给你 解释工作室那里 |
[34:24] | of sex in the workplace? | 发生的性行为吗? |
[34:25] | CATHERlNE: You’re the manager. | 你是那儿的经理 |
[34:27] | Erin was the employee. | 艾琳是你的雇员 |
[34:28] | BRASS: You had the power. | 你又有钱 |
[34:29] | -Happens all the time. -You got it all wrong. | -这迟早都会发生的 -你们全都想错了 |
[34:31] | Maybe we do; we all make mistakes, but just to be sure | 或许是我们两都弄错了 但为了证实一下 |
[34:34] | why don’t you give us a DNA sample | 得从你身上提取DNA样本 |
[34:35] | and you’ll be on your way. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[34:37] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[34:38] | Talk to anyone. I’m not like that. | 大家都不会 相信我是那种人的 |
[34:41] | I’ve got a court order. | 我拿来了法庭的指令 |
[34:48] | It was a one-time thing. | 那是以前的事了 |
[34:50] | I didn’t even know she was pregnant. | 我真的不知道她怀孕了 |
[34:54] | O’RlLEY: I read him his rights. | 我给他宣读过他的权利了 |
[34:57] | Last chance for a lawyer. | 这是最后一次 请律师的机会 |
[34:59] | I didn’t do anything. Why would I need a lawyer? | 我没做错什么 为何要请律师? |
[35:02] | Fire away. | 那开始吧 |
[35:05] | I have just one question: | 我只想问一个问题 |
[35:07] | Does your head itch? | 你的头痒吗? |
[35:08] | Do I have to answer that? | 我必须回答这个问题吗? |
[35:12] | I’m going to just, uh… | 我这只是… |
[35:15] | rearrange your part a little. | 来帮你梳理一下 |
[35:27] | Hmm. | |
[35:29] | According to Adam Walkey, you were with him in his SUV | 根据亚当的供词 那晚你是和他 |
[35:32] | the other night | 在一块的 |
[35:33] | and your head lice… confirmed his statement. | 而你头上的虱子 也证实了他说的话 |
[35:36] | They also tell me that you were driving. | 这些虱子还告诉我 当晚是你开的车 |
[35:39] | Yeah, yeah, I was with him. | 没错,我是和他在一起 |
[35:41] | And like he told you, we didn’t know he hit the guy. | 就如他对你说的 我们都不知道撞到那人了 |
[35:44] | How do you know what Adam told us? | 你怎么知道亚当 跟我们说这些的? |
[35:45] | ( rubber gloves snapping ) | |
[35:51] | Now, why don’t you just tell us what really happened. | 你先说说那晚 到底发生了什么 |
[35:55] | Well, it was around midnight… | 那时大概是午夜… |
[35:58] | and we were listening to the radio. | 我们当时正在听广播 |
[36:01] | I changed the station. Adam got pissed. | 我换了频道 亚当就老大不愿意 |
[36:03] | Dude, what are you doing? That song is a classic. | 伙计,你在干什么? 那可是首古典歌 |
[36:06] | It’s not a classic. It’s crap. | 这不是古典歌 这是垃圾 |
[36:07] | It’s always been crap. | 全都是垃圾 |
[36:09] | Now, this… this is tight. | 这个…才是最棒的 |
[36:11] | ( modern rock ) | |
[36:12] | ( loud thud ) | |
[36:13] | Wh-what was that? | 是什么? |
[36:14] | Probably a dog. | 可能是条狗 |
[36:15] | Let’s get out of here. | 不用管它 |
[36:17] | We just kept driving. | 我们就继续开着车 |
[36:20] | Yeah, it’s the truth. | 真的,这都是事实 |
[36:22] | The evidence says otherwise. | 证据说的却是另一种情况 |
[36:26] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[36:28] | Well, there weren’t just lice in the SUV. | 在那辆SUV上不仅有虱子 |
[36:31] | There were lice | 在死者的毛衣上 |
[36:33] | on the victim’s sweater. | 也同样留下了虱子 |
[36:34] | So, who cares about lice? | 谁会管那些虱子? |
[36:37] | Do you know what lice eat? | 你知道虱子都吃什么吗? |
[36:41] | Blood. | 血 |
[36:42] | I’m pretty sure | 我非常肯定 |
[36:44] | I can prove that the lice on Brian Clemonds | 自己可以证明 布莱恩衣服上的虱子 |
[36:47] | came from your head. | 是你头上面的 |
[36:52] | We got out of the car. | 我们下了车 |
[37:02] | We got to call the paramedics. | 得叫医护人员来 |
[37:04] | We tell anybody, we are in trouble. | 要是跟别人说的话 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[37:07] | We can go to jail. | 还可能会坐牢 |
[37:10] | But I didn’t want to leave him like that. | 但我不想 把他丢在那儿不管 |
[37:12] | Adam talked me into it. | 最后亚当说服了我 |
[37:14] | He had a scholarship to Duke next year, you know. | 他申请了奖学金明年去读 “杜克”大学 |
[37:17] | He couldn’t risk it. | 他不能冒这个险 |
[37:18] | ( sighs ) | |
[37:19] | Let me tell you what I think happened. | 我来说说到底发生了什么 |
[37:21] | You and Adam saw Brian walking out of a liquor store | 你和亚当看见 布莱恩提着六罐啤酒 |
[37:25] | carrying a six-pack. | 从饮料店走出来 |
[37:27] | You’re underage. | 或许你是年轻气盛 |
[37:28] | Maybe you wanted him to front you some beer. | 也或许 你想叫他帮买些啤酒 |
[37:30] | Hey, man, can you do us a favor? | 嘿,伙计.能帮个忙吗? |
[37:32] | GRlSSOM: Brian doesn’t respond. | 布莱恩没有理睬 |
[37:36] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了? |
[37:37] | Let’s find out. | 下车看看 |
[37:38] | ( brakes screeching ) | |
[37:40] | GRlSSOM: Then you got out of the car. | 然后你们就下了车 |
[37:42] | -Hey, moron, we just want you to buy us some beer. | 嘿,白痴.我们只是想 叫你帮买些啤酒而已 |
[37:44] | How about we just grab yours, huh? | 我们你这些抢了能怎么样? |
[37:46] | What do you want? What do you say? | 你们想干什么? 你们在说什么? |
[37:47] | You going to give it up? | 你想交出来吗? |
[37:48] | GRlSSOM: You started taunting him. | 你们开始戏弄他 |
[37:51] | And then everything escalated. | 然后一步步升级 |
[37:56] | Give… | 给我… |
[37:59] | Bring him down! | 把他放倒! |
[38:04] | GRlSSOM: The blood on the victim’s knuckles led us to Adam. | 死者手上的血迹 帮我们找到了亚当 |
[38:08] | The average male loses 80 hairs a day. | 男性每天平均掉80根头发 |
[38:12] | Stray hair left behind lice, which brings us to you. | 头发上的虱子 使我们找到了你 |
[38:21] | It would have ended there, but as you were about to drive away, | 这事本来该结束的 但当你们要开车的时候 |
[38:26] | something caught your attention. | 出乎你们意料的事情发生了 |
[38:28] | Something in the rearview mirror. | 从后视镜上看到了一个人 |
[38:34] | Please don’t hit me! | 不要撞我! |
[38:36] | Please don’t! | 不要! |
[38:38] | ( yelling ) | |
[38:39] | ( engine revving ) | |
[38:51] | And you took off. | 然后你们就逃走了 |
[38:53] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师来 |
[38:55] | Let me tell you something, son. | 我还有些事要告诉你 孩子 |
[38:57] | Gil, the interrogation is over. | 吉尔 审讯已经结束了 |
[38:59] | He’s requested counsel. | 他要求请律师来 |
[39:02] | Fine. | 好的 |
[39:04] | No more questions. | 没别的问题了 |
[39:06] | Just this. | 就这最后一点 |
[39:07] | You want to know why | 你想知道布莱恩 |
[39:08] | Brian Clemonds ran away from you? | 为何要躲避你们吗? |
[39:12] | It was dark; you were shouting at him; | 当时天色很黑 你冲他大喊 |
[39:15] | and he didn’t understand what you were saying. | 他不明白你在说什么 |
[39:19] | Brian Clemonds was deaf. | 因为布莱恩是聋的 |
[39:25] | He was afraid of you. | 他很害怕你们 |
[39:29] | But you were more afraid of him… weren’t you? | 但你们更害怕他,对吗? |
[39:52] | What am I looking at? | 我看到的是什么? |
[39:53] | STOKES: Microscopic surface analysis. | 分析物体表面的显微镜 |
[39:56] | This ought to make things more clear. | 这可以使物体更加清晰 |
[40:02] | A bunter tool leaves a unique mark. | 撞针通常会留下 一个特别的标记 |
[40:08] | Casings from your gun are on the right. | 右边的是从 你的枪里取下来的 |
[40:10] | Casings collected from the crime scene are on the left. | 左边的是从 现场收集到的弹壳 |
[40:15] | They’re identical. | 两者是一致的 |
[40:16] | You came here that night… | 那晚你到那里 |
[40:19] | to kill Erin. | 把艾琳杀了 |
[40:20] | You came in through the back. Erin was in the office. | 你从后门进来 艾琳当时在工作间 |
[40:22] | We got to talk. I’m tired of talking to you. | -我们得谈一谈 -我不想跟你说话 |
[40:24] | -Listen to me! -I’m tired of listening to you. | -听我说! -我已经听够了你的话 |
[40:26] | BRAD: I will take care of this. | 我也在乎这孩子 |
[40:27] | All you take care of is yourself. | 你在乎的只是你自己 |
[40:28] | Erin, think. Use your head for once. | 艾琳.你清醒一下吧 |
[40:30] | I’m not going to let you ruin my life! | 我不会让你毁了我的生活的! |
[40:32] | I already have thought about it. | 这我早就已经想过了 |
[40:33] | I’m going to have this baby and you are going to support it. | 我要把孩子生下来 你也要赡养他 |
[40:36] | I’ll let you know if it’s a boy or a girl. | 如果知道是男孩或者女孩的话 我会通知你的 |
[40:39] | ( gasps ) | |
[40:41] | CATHERlNE: But Alice saw. | 但艾莉丝看见了 |
[40:43] | You shot her. | 于是你就朝她开枪 |
[40:44] | ( screams ) | |
[40:45] | You thought that Alice had locked up | 你以为艾莉丝 已经把店门关了 |
[40:48] | but there was a kid drinking coffee | 但还有一个孩子 在那儿喝咖啡 |
[40:50] | and then things got out of hand. | 然后事情变得不可收拾 |
[41:08] | BRASS: Brad Kendall, you’re under arrest | 布拉德.坎道尔 你被捕了 |
[41:12] | for the murders of Frankie Flynn | 罪名是谋杀了 弗兰克.弗林 |
[41:13] | Al Robson, Roy Hinton, Alice Neely and Erin McCarty. | 罗布森,洛伊.辛顿 艾莉丝.尼利和艾琳.麦卡蒂 |
[41:19] | STOKES: Six weeks pregnant | 还有你已经… |
[41:21] | with your child. | 六周大的孩子 |
[41:26] | I didn’t mean for it to happen like that. | 我不是有意让 事情发展成这样的 |
[41:29] | I just wanted to talk. | 我只是想和她谈谈 |
[41:31] | Is that whyyou brought your gun? | 那为何你要带把枪去? |
[41:38] | Some people are just afraid. | 有些人很心虚 |
[41:40] | And that’s whythey killed Brian. | 所以就把布莱恩杀了 |
[41:43] | Because he was different. | 因为他和常人不同 |
[41:46] | You don’t see us as different. | 你不会把我们也看成这样 |
[41:49] | You’re not. | 你们没什么不同 |
[41:50] | Who taught you to sign? | 是谁教你手语的? |
[41:54] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[41:56] | Tell me about her. | 跟我聊聊她的事情 |
[41:57] | And use your hands. | 用手语就好 |
[41:58] | You’re a little rusty. | 你都有点生疏了 |
[42:51] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[42:54] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[42:57] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |