英文名称:In Time
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Idon’t have time. | 我没时间 |
[01:07] | I don ‘t have time to worry about how it happened. | 没时间细想来龙去脉 |
[01:10] | It is what it is. | 事实摆在眼前 |
[01:13] | We’re genetically engineered to stop aging at 25. | 基因改造让人类年龄停在25岁 |
[01:18] | The trouble is, we live only one more year | 问题是我们只能活到26岁 |
[01:22] | unless we can get more time. | 除非争取到更多时间 |
[01:27] | Time is now the currency. | 如今时间就是货币 |
[01:31] | We earn it and spend it. | 赚的是时间,花的也是时间 |
[01:34] | The rich can live forever. | 富人可以永生不死 |
[01:38] | And the rest ofus? | 那我们其他人呢? |
[01:41] | I just want to wake up with more time on my hand than hours in the day. | 真希望醒来有超过一天的时间可活 |
[02:16] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[02:18] | -You got in late last night. -I put in some overtime. | – 你昨天很晚回来 – 我加班 |
[02:21] | Where’d it go? | 那些时间呢? |
[02:23] | On you. | 给你了 |
[02:24] | They drink it in New Greenwich. | 新格林威治人都喝酒庆祝 |
[02:25] | Happy 50th! | 50岁生日快乐 |
[02:28] | Fifty? | 50岁? |
[02:29] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[02:31] | Twenty-five for the 25th time. | 第25年过25岁生日了 |
[02:34] | I was sure I’d have a grandchild by now. | 我以为我这年纪会有孙子了 |
[02:37] | Here we go. Bela’s daughter is always asking about you. | – 又来了 – 贝拉女儿老问起你 |
[02:40] | Who has time for a girlfriend? Besides, what’s the hurry? | 谁有时间交女友?要急什么? |
[02:44] | What do you got? | 你剩多少时间? |
[02:46] | Three days. Not even. | 3天,还不到呢 |
[02:48] | We owe half that in rent. | 一半要缴房租 |
[02:50] | Eight for the electric and we’re still late on that loan. | 8小时要缴电费,贷款也迟缴了 |
[02:53] | I can make extra on the side, you know. | 我可以去赚点外快 |
[02:56] | -I could… -What, start fighting? | – 可以… – 又去比腕力? |
[03:00] | Nobody wins. | 没人占上风 |
[03:04] | Remember, I’m not here tonight. I got two days’ work in the garment district. | 记得,我要去成衣区上班2天 |
[03:07] | -I know. -Meet me at the bus stop tomorrow. | – 知道 – 明天公车站见 |
[03:09] | -After I pay off the loan, I won’t have long. -I’ll be there. | – 缴贷款我就没时间了 – 我会到 |
[03:12] | Will… | 威尔… |
[03:14] | I just wouldn’t know what to do if I lost you. | 真不知道没有你怎么办 |
[03:17] | I’m late. | 我快迟到了 |
[03:19] | Let me give you 30 minutes so you can have a decent lunch. | 给你30分钟买顿午餐 |
[03:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:39] | Happy birthday, Mom. | 生日快乐,妈 |
[03:42] | When you get back, we’re going to celebrate. | 等你回来好好庆祝 |
[03:54] | Will! | 威尔! |
[03:55] | Will! | 威尔! |
[03:57] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[03:59] | What are you talking about, Mya? You have a whole year. | 米雅,你还有一整年 |
[04:01] | Not a year I can use yet. | 可是我没时间可花 |
[04:03] | Come on, Will. I’ve got bills to pay. | 威尔,我有一堆帐单要付 |
[04:09] | Here, take five minutes. | 给你5分钟吧 |
[04:15] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[04:31] | -Four minutes for a cup of coffee? -Yesterday, it was three. | – 咖啡要4分钟? – 昨天才3分钟 |
[04:35] | You want coffee or you want to reminisce? | 要买咖啡还是闲磕牙? |
[04:37] | Two coffees. | 2杯咖啡 |
[04:42] | -How many shifts you got today, Borel? -Just the two. | – 你今天要值几班? – 2班 |
[04:45] | Really excited about it. | 很兴奋呢 |
[04:48] | If you had any of your father in you, we could make a fortune. | 要是你像你老爸,我们就赚翻了 |
[04:52] | I don’t fight. | 我不跟人斗 |
[04:58] | There’s another one. Broad daylight. | 又一个,还是大白天呢 |
[05:34] | Whoa, what is this? Where’s the rest? | 慢着,其他该付我的时间呢? |
[05:37] | -Never met the quota. | 你没达到工作目标 |
[05:38] | -My units are up from last week. | 我的达成率比上周高 |
[05:40] | -So’s the quota. Next. | 工作目标也提高了 ,下一个 |
[05:41] | -That’s a joke, right? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[05:43] | -Next. -Move it. You’re taking forever. | – 下一个 – 快走啦,别拖拉 |
[06:04] | You in, Will? | 赌不赌,威尔? |
[06:05] | I don’t have time to gamble anymore. | 我没时间可以赌 |
[06:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:09] | Because ever since you stopped playing, I started winning. | 否则我根本没机会赢 |
[06:12] | You still owe me an hour. | 你还欠我1小时 |
[06:16] | You seen Borel? | 有看到波洛吗? |
[06:25] | -Will! -Hey, man. | – 威尔 – 嗨 |
[06:28] | -Your wife’s looking for you. -You’re not gonna believe it. | 你老婆找你 |
[06:29] | This madman’s been buying drinks all night. | 这疯子整晚请个不停 |
[06:31] | He’s got a century! | 他有1世纪的时间 |
[06:35] | Come on, let me get you home. | 我送你回家 |
[06:37] | Soon as I finish this drink. | 喝完这杯就走 |
[06:40] | Hey! You! | 你! |
[06:42] | You! | 你! |
[06:44] | More everything! | 我再请一轮 |
[06:48] | Do you want to come home with me? | 要不要跟我回家? |
[06:50] | You can take us both home. | 我们可以同时奉陪 |
[07:01] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[07:03] | You need to get out of here. | 你赶快走 |
[07:05] | Somebody’s gonna clean that clock. | 有人要来抢时间了 |
[07:07] | Yes! | 明白! |
[07:11] | I mean, they aren’t going to rob you. They are going to kill you. | 不是抢而已,他们会杀了你 |
[07:15] | They can’t take that much time and let you live to tell about it. | 抢这么多时间不能放你活口 |
[07:17] | Yes. | 明白! |
[07:19] | I don’t think you understand. You should not be here! | 你没听懂,你不该来这里! |
[07:32] | Minutemen! | 盗时帮! |
[07:34] | Minutemen! Walk away, Will. | 是盗时帮!快走 |
[07:36] | Those gangsters aren’t playing around. | 那些流氓不好惹 |
[07:41] | Wait, wait. | 等等… |
[07:43] | He’s asking for it. Let’s go. | 他自找的,我们走 |
[07:45] | He’s not one of us. | 他不是同路人 |
[07:47] | You think he’d help us? | 换作他也不会帮我们 |
[07:49] | Don’t worry. I won’t do anything stupid. | 放心,我不会做蠢事 |
[07:52] | Go. Go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[07:59] | The name’s Fortis. | 我叫傅帝 |
[08:03] | And that, sir, is a very nice watch. | 你那支手表挺�诺� |
[08:10] | Do you mind if I try it on? I think it would suit me. | 可以借我试戴吗?很适合我 |
[08:16] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[08:19] | I’ll fight you for it. | 我比赢了就给我 |
[08:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:24] | I’m an old man. Turned 75 last week. | 我是老头,上周都满75了 |
[08:37] | I need a moment. | 等我一下 |
[08:54] | You ready to go? | 准备好了? |
[08:58] | Ready to go. | 好了 |
[09:03] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们快跑 |
[09:08] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[09:10] | Stop. What are you doing? I can take care of myself. | 你做什么?我会照顾自己 |
[09:13] | Yeah, it looked like it. | 你还真会照顾 |
[09:17] | -I know what I’m doing. -Run. Run! | – 我知道自己在做什么 – 快跑 |
[09:32] | Come on! | 快点 |
[09:35] | Here! | 过来 |
[09:39] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[09:45] | Move! | 快! |
[09:57] | Where the hell are you going? Get in here! | 你去哪儿?进来 |
[10:41] | I know who took him. | 我知道谁在帮他 |
[10:44] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[10:48] | Who he was. | 他死定了 |
[10:58] | Damn it, damn it. | 靠,妈的 |
[11:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里做什么? |
[11:05] | Flashing all that? | 还炫耀那些时间 |
[11:07] | You out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[11:10] | Henry Hamilton. | 亨利汉弥顿 |
[11:15] | Will Salas. | 威尔萨拉斯 |
[11:26] | God. | 天啊 |
[11:27] | Drink more, it gets better. | 多喝点就喜欢了 |
[11:36] | Not much better. | 还是一样 |
[11:43] | You’ll be safe till morning. | 在这里可以安全躲到早上 |
[11:45] | I’ll get you out of here. | 到时我再带你离开 |
[11:48] | You’re from New Greenwich. | 你是新格林威治来的? |
[11:51] | Does it show? | 那么明显? |
[11:54] | Nah. | 没啦 |
[12:02] | Looks like you could use some help yourself. | 你都自身难保了 |
[12:04] | No, thanks. | 没关系,谢了 |
[12:06] | How old are you? | 你几岁? |
[12:08] | In real time? | 实际岁数? |
[12:10] | Twenty-eight. | 28岁 |
[12:12] | I’m 105. | 我105岁了 |
[12:14] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[12:16] | You won’t see 106, you have too many more nights like tonight. | 再像今晚一样,你活不到106岁 |
[12:20] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[12:24] | But the day comes when you’ve had enough. | 你总有一天会活到不耐烦 |
[12:27] | Your mind can be spent, even if your body’s not. | 心理已经很累,肉体依然健康 |
[12:33] | We want to die. | 我们想死 |
[12:36] | We need to. | 人类非死不可 |
[12:41] | That’s your problem? You’ve been alive too long? | 这就是你的问题?活太久? |
[12:48] | You ever known anyone who’s died? | 你的亲友都没人死? |
[12:57] | For a few to be immortal, many must die. | 少数人要永生,就得牺牲多数人 |
[13:05] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 什么鬼扯谈? |
[13:09] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你真的不懂? |
[13:14] | Everyone can’t live forever. Where would we put them? | 大家都不死,人要放哪儿去? |
[13:20] | Why do you think there are Time Zones? | 否则何必用时区分贫富? |
[13:24] | Why do you think taxes and prices go up | 贫民区的税金和物价 |
[13:26] | the same day in the ghetto? | 为何同一天飙涨? |
[13:29] | The cost of living keeps rising to make sure people keep dying. | 提高生活费是为了确保死亡率 |
[13:34] | How else could there be men with | 有人能活一百万年 |
[13:36] | a million years while most live day to day? | 有人朝不保夕 |
[13:42] | But the truth is | 其实… |
[13:45] | there’s more than enough. | 时间够分配 |
[13:49] | No one has to die before their time. | 大家都应该寿终正寝 |
[13:59] | If you had as much time as I have on that clock, | 如果你的时间和我一样多 |
[14:06] | what would you do with it? | 你会怎么做? |
[14:12] | I’d stop watching it. | 我不会再看个不停 |
[14:17] | I can tell you one thing. | 有一点我很笃定 |
[14:20] | If I had all that time, | 如果我有这么多时间 |
[14:22] | I sure as hell wouldn’t waste it. | 我肯定会好好利用 |
[14:33] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry. I won’t take it in the night. | 放心,我不会半夜偷走 |
[14:41] | And I won’t take yours. | 我也不会偷你的 |
[14:58] | It does get better. | 果然喝久就顺了 |
[17:02] | -Hey, Will. -Hey, Greta. | – 威尔 – 葛芮塔 |
[17:05] | Is Borel in? | 波洛在吗? |
[17:06] | Yeah. Borel? | 波洛 |
[17:09] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[17:11] | A shame we gotta wait 25 years. | 可惜25年后才能用 |
[17:13] | We could use that year right now. | 我们现在就很缺时间 |
[17:16] | Borel? | 波洛 |
[17:20] | I’m here. | 在这里 |
[17:24] | You’d better get her inside, Greta. | 抱她进去吧 |
[17:34] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[17:38] | Where did you get that? | 你是从哪弄来的? |
[17:41] | The guy at the bar. | 酒吧那个男人 |
[17:43] | They were going to kill him. | 他们要杀他 |
[17:46] | He gave it to me. | 他送我的 |
[17:49] | He timed himself out before I could stop him. | 他自杀了 |
[17:51] | No one gives anybody 100 years. | 没有人会送人100年 |
[17:53] | He didn’t just give me this. He gave me the truth about it. | 他不只是送我,还向我解释真相 |
[17:57] | You can’t let anyone see that. | 最好别让人看到 |
[18:01] | You know that time will get you killed. | 那么多时间会害死你 |
[18:09] | How long have we been friends? | 我们有几年的交情了? |
[18:11] | What, 10 years? | 10年吧 |
[18:14] | Here. | 过来 |
[18:21] | A decade. | 10年唉 |
[18:25] | You’ve been like a brother. | 你就像我的亲兄弟 |
[18:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[18:31] | Where this won’t look out of place. | 去我不会格格不入的地方 |
[18:35] | I finally got the time to take my mom to New Greenwich. | 终于可以带我妈去新格林威治了 |
[18:55] | Greta, I’m going out! | 葛芮塔,我出去了 |
[18:58] | Loan payment received, two days. Thank you. | 缴交贷款2天,谢谢 |
[19:10] | Dayton. | 去达顿区 |
[19:11] | Two hours. | 2小时 |
[19:16] | It’s always been an hour. | 以前都是1小时 |
[19:18] | Now it’s two. Price went up. | 现在是2小时,涨价了 |
[19:20] | Since when? | 何时开始? |
[19:21] | Since today. | 今天 |
[19:23] | My son is meeting me. He’ll pay the difference. | 儿子会来接我,差额由他补 |
[19:26] | I can’t do that, policy. | 不行,上面有规定 |
[19:29] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:32] | It’s a two-hour walk. | 走路要2小时 |
[19:37] | I have an hour and a half. | 我只剩1.5小时 |
[19:42] | Then you’d better run. | 那你最好赶快跑 |
[20:17] | Stop! Please stop! | 停车!拜托停车 |
[20:52] | Wait! Please! Please, no! | 慢着,拜托你 |
[20:56] | Wait! No! Please! | 拜托别这样 |
[21:20] | Mom? | 妈? |
[21:21] | Will! | 威尔 |
[21:27] | Will! | 威尔 |
[21:29] | -Will! -Mom! | – 威尔 – 妈 |
[21:44] | No, no, no, no! | 不… |
[21:59] | No! | 不要 |
[22:00] | Mom, Mom, Mom! | 不要带走我妈 |
[22:28] | Thirteen zeros. | 13个零 |
[22:30] | Unlucky for all. | 真不吉利 |
[22:33] | The last time anyone saw him alive, there was over a century on that clock. | 证人说他本来有1百多年 |
[22:38] | Well, around here, they’d kill you for a week. | 这里的人连1周都会抢 |
[22:40] | What was he doing in this Time Zone? | 他怎么会来这个时区? |
[22:44] | What I was thinking | 我猜… |
[22:47] | was he might have brought this on himself. | 他也许想自杀 |
[22:49] | Interesting. How long you been keeping time, Jaeger? | 妙了 ,你看管时间多久了? |
[22:52] | Five years. | 5年 |
[22:54] | Let me know what you think when you have been doing it for 50. | 50年后再发表高见吧 |
[22:57] | It doesn’t matter why he came here. | 他为什么来不重要 |
[22:59] | What matters are the hundred years that came with him. | 重要的是那1百年的下落 |
[23:05] | Gotta be a witness. | 一定有证人 |
[23:07] | Trust me, no one saw anything. | 相信我,绝对没人看到 |
[23:08] | What would you like us to do, sir? | 怎么办,长官? |
[23:11] | What we always do. Follow the time. | 一样,跟着时间办案 |
[23:18] | Hey, Ray. I’ll give you 10 minutes for an hour. | 老雷,一次算你1小时就好 |
[23:21] | When are you gonna get out of the game, Leila? You gotta be pushing 60. | 蕾拉,你还不退休?都快60了 |
[23:24] | Thanks for letting everyone know. | 多谢你大嘴巴 |
[23:38] | Am I in the right place? | 是你叫车吗? |
[24:03] | We don’t normally make pickups in this Zone. | 我们通常不来这个时区接人 |
[24:07] | I was lost. | 我迷路了 |
[24:15] | Please deposit one month. | 请付1个月 |
[24:42] | Please deposit two months. | 请付2个月 |
[24:53] | There are more of these than I remember. | 我不记得有这么多收费站 |
[25:06] | That was a year. | 我付了1年 |
[25:08] | Welcome to New Greenwich. | 欢迎光临新格林威治 |
[25:13] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底来做什么? |
[25:17] | I’m going to take them for everything they’ve got. | 我要夺走他们的一切 |
[25:24] | I’m going to make them pay. | 逼他们付出代价 |
[26:29] | Please, miss. You can’t be too careful. | 小姐,小心行得万年船 |
[26:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[26:36] | What’s a night here cost? | 一晚多少时间? |
[26:37] | Two months for a standard room. | 标准房是2个月 |
[26:43] | Give me a suite. | 我要1间房 |
[26:55] | Do you need help with your bags? | 要帮忙拿行李吗? |
[26:58] | No. | 不用 |
[27:10] | -He’s fast. -He’s going to have to be. | – 他真快 – 非快不可 |
[27:13] | The camera doesn’t show us how the body got into the river. | 摄影机没拍到他怎么落河 |
[27:16] | What do we really know? | 有什么线索? |
[27:19] | What do we know? | 线索? |
[27:20] | We know that most thefts in Dayton amount to hours or days. | 达顿区的抢案最多只抢几天 |
[27:24] | This was a century. | 这次抢了1百年 |
[27:27] | I don’t see any more in circulation. | 我没看到多出来的时间 |
[27:30] | He could have capsuled the time. | 可能存进时光砖 |
[27:32] | You can’t hide a hundred years in the ghetto. | 贫民区藏不住1百年 |
[27:35] | They can sense when a man has a month more than he should. | 多1个月都会被发现 |
[27:40] | The time left town. | 嫌犯离开那里了 |
[28:27] | That’ll be eight and a half weeks. | 8周半 |
[28:32] | Take a week for yourself. | 1周当小费 |
[28:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不是本地人吧? |
[28:46] | You do everything a little too fast. | 你做事很急 |
[28:49] | Not everything. | 不见得喔 |
[28:52] | What’s that place across the street? | 对面是什么地方? |
[28:55] | The casino. | 赌场 |
[28:56] | Can anybody go? | 人人都能进去 |
[28:59] | Not dressed like that. | 穿这样不行 |
[29:02] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:10] | Sir, you were right. | 长官,你说得对 |
[29:12] | If you turn back the clocks the day of Hamilton’s death, | 回到汉弥顿身故当天 |
[29:16] | and look at the time checks, someone spent years crossing four different Time Zones from Dayton… | 有人大手笔从达顿跨越时区 |
[29:19] | To New Greenwich. | 来到新格林威治 |
[29:21] | The cameras picked up on his suspicious behavior. | 摄影机拍到可疑行径 |
[29:23] | He’s conscious of the surveillance, | 他知道有监视器 |
[29:26] | he doesn’t have a bodyguard, and he runs. | 他没有保镖,走路还小跑步 |
[29:29] | But if he has time, he doesn’t need to run. | 有时间的人不需要跑步 |
[29:31] | It’s a hard habit to break. | 积习难改啊 |
[29:35] | You’re looking for a match? | 要查身份吗? |
[29:37] | His name is Will Salas. | 他名叫威尔萨拉斯 |
[29:40] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[29:42] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:45] | I remember his father. | 我记得他爸 |
[29:54] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[29:57] | I assume my time is as good as anyone’s. | 我的时间也能用吧 |
[29:59] | Indeed it is. However, there is a voluntary donation | 的确是,但是非会员要捐献 |
[30:04] | for non-members. Most give a year. for non-members. Most give a year. | 大部份的人捐1年 |
[30:15] | What’s your game? | 你玩什么? |
[30:16] | -Poker. -Right this way. | – 扑克牌 – 跟我来 |
[30:21] | What’s the limit? | 上限是多少? |
[30:23] | There is none. | 无上限 |
[30:39] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of your company before, Mr… Salas. | 以前没见过阁下,敢问大名? |
[30:43] | Will Salas. | 威尔萨拉斯 |
[30:45] | Philippe Weis. You must come from time. | 菲利浦魏斯,府上一定是世家 |
[30:52] | You could say I’m gambling my inheritance. | 我拿继承的时间来赌 |
[30:54] | You don’t have a guard, Mr. Salas? | 你没保镖,萨拉斯先生? |
[31:00] | I assumed I was amongst friends. | 这里应该都是朋友 |
[31:09] | Bet you 50 years. | 我赌50年 |
[31:19] | You must be young. | 你一定很年轻 |
[31:21] | When you’ve been 25 for 85 years, like I have, | 等你过了85次25岁生日 |
[31:24] | knowing only a random act of violence can take your life, | 知道只有出意外才会死 |
[31:28] | you learn to appreciate what you have. | 你就懂得爱惜生命了 |
[31:31] | And you seem to have a lot to appreciate. | 你的命还很长呢 |
[31:36] | I call. | 跟牌 |
[31:54] | Of course, some think what we have is unfair. | 当然有人认为长生不死不公平 |
[31:59] | The time difference between Zones. | 时区之间的贫富悬殊 |
[32:01] | I’ve heard that. | 是有人说过 |
[32:03] | But isn’t this just the next logical step in our evolution? | 这不就是演化的逻辑? |
[32:06] | And hasn’t evolution always been unfair? | 进化公平过吗? |
[32:08] | It’s always been survival of the fittest. | 物竞天择适者生存嘛 |
[32:13] | Raise you another two centuries. | 再加注2百年 |
[32:18] | This is merely Darwinian capitalism. | 只不过用资本主义淘汰弱者 |
[32:23] | Natural selection. | 弱肉强食罗 |
[32:25] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[32:27] | The strong survive. | 强者才能活下来 |
[32:29] | And I think your hand is weak. | 你那手牌很弱 |
[32:33] | I call. | 我叫牌 |
[32:49] | It appears you’re all in, Mr. Salas. | 显然你拿全部身家来赌 |
[33:22] | Thirteen figures. | 你有13位数了 |
[33:25] | Well played. | 打得好 |
[33:28] | That was some risk. | 你那招很险 |
[33:34] | It wasn’t a risk. | 那不算 |
[33:36] | No offense. I knew I was going to win. | 失礼了 ,但是我非常有把握 |
[33:42] | Confusing times. | 这年头乱了 |
[33:45] | Is she my mother, my sister or my daughter? | 她是家母、姐妹还是小女? |
[33:48] | You’re hoping she’s not my wife. | 你希望她不是内人 |
[33:51] | Things used to be simpler once. So I’m told. | 听说以前没有这个问题 |
[33:56] | Very beautiful. | 艳惊四座 |
[33:59] | Daughter. | 小女 |
[34:00] | Though she does look a lot like my wife. Sylvia? | 她长得很像内人,席薇亚? |
[34:05] | Will Salas. | 这是威尔萨拉斯 |
[34:06] | Congratulations, Mr. Salas. | 恭喜,萨拉斯先生 |
[34:09] | You’ve taken years off my father’s life. | 你害我父亲少活几百年 |
[34:12] | Which is normally what you do. | 通常你才有这能耐 |
[34:13] | Isn’t that right, my darling? | 是不是,宝贝? |
[34:17] | We’re having a party tomorrow night. | 我们明天要办派对 |
[34:19] | Perhaps you’ll give him a chance to win back some of those years. | 给他机会赢几年回来 |
[34:24] | I’d love to. | 当然好 |
[34:25] | Carl will tell you where I am. Good night, Mr. Salas. | 卡尔会告诉你我家地址,晚安 |
[34:29] | Sylvia, stay with your guards. | 席薇亚,跟好保镖 |
[34:45] | Fifty-nine years. | 59年 |
[34:47] | Plus tax. | 含税 |
[35:00] | The price includes delivery. | 还包括运费 |
[35:03] | Delivery? | 运费 |
[35:04] | To wherever you’re going to display it. | 送到你要展示的车库 |
[35:08] | Display it? | 展示? |
[35:09] | Hell, I’m going to drive it. | 拜托,我要自己开 |
[35:31] | Will Salas. | 威尔萨拉斯 |
[35:34] | Allow me to introduce my mother-in-law, Clara, | 我帮你介绍我的岳母克莱拉 |
[35:37] | my wife, Michele, and my daughter, Sylvia. | 内人蜜雪儿,小女席薇亚 |
[35:41] | I believe you two have already met. | 你们见过了 |
[35:44] | Nice to meet you all. | 很荣幸认识各位 |
[35:46] | I’ll come find you later | 我晚点来找你 |
[35:48] | for our game. | 待会儿玩牌 |
[35:50] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[36:07] | Having fun, Mr. Salas? | 逛得开心吗,萨拉斯先生? |
[36:12] | Please, call me Will. | 请叫我威尔就好 |
[36:14] | It’s okay, Constantin. | 不要紧,康斯坦 |
[36:19] | Do you always have a hired hand standing right next to you? | 你身边永远有个长工? |
[36:22] | No. I usually have two. | 不,通常是两个 |
[36:26] | That doesn’t make it very easy to get to know you. | 要认识你岂不很难 |
[36:28] | I think that’s the idea. | 就是这样才好 |
[36:30] | Your idea? | 你的主意? |
[36:32] | -My father’s. -I understand. | – 我爸的 – 这样啊 |
[36:35] | You all have a lot to lose. | 你们身家都太雄厚了 |
[36:38] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[36:42] | What do you do, Will? | 你在哪里高就,威尔? |
[36:45] | I haven’t quite figured that out yet. | 我还不知道要走哪行 |
[36:48] | Yes, why bother? What’s the hurry? | 是啊,何必烦恼,急什么? |
[36:52] | Right. Why do today what you can do in a century? | 对,1世纪后再来想也不迟 |
[36:57] | I know one thing we can do. | 有件事倒是可以做 |
[37:01] | Dance with me. | 陪我跳舞 |
[37:02] | Dance with me. | 陪我跳舞 |
[37:09] | Do you really come from time? | 你真的是富家公子? |
[37:12] | Why would you doubt that? | 你为什么要怀疑? |
[37:17] | I saw you run. | 我看过你小跑步 |
[37:19] | Reminds me of people that come from the ghetto. | 让我想到贫民区 |
[37:25] | Sometimes I envy them. | 有时我真羡慕他们 |
[37:30] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不懂 |
[37:33] | Oh, no? The clock is good for no one. | 不懂?时间有什么用处 |
[37:39] | The poor die and the rich don’t live. | 穷人活不了 ,有钱人不敢活 |
[37:42] | We can all live forever as long as we don’t do anything foolish. | 我们别做蠢事就能长生不老 |
[37:46] | Doesn’t that scare you? | 你不觉得可怕? |
[37:48] | That maybe you’ll never do anything foolish? | 永远不做蠢事不恐怖吗? |
[37:51] | Or courageous or anything worth a damn? | 没有勇气,什么也不敢 |
[38:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[38:17] | This was tonight. | 这是今晚的画面 |
[38:21] | He’s only an hour ahead of us. | 开车1小时就到了 |
[38:30] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[38:33] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我没见过这么美的景色 |
[38:38] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[38:42] | We don’t go in. | 我们不下水的 |
[38:46] | You’re insane. | 你是疯子 |
[38:48] | You have this in your backyard. You never go in. | 后院就有海,你从不下水 |
[38:52] | And I’m insane? | 疯子却是我? |
[38:59] | Well? What are you waiting for? | 怎样?你还在等什么? |
[39:03] | Sylvia, come on! | 席薇亚,来啊 |
[39:06] | What happened to doing something foolish? | 你不是想做蠢事? |
[39:30] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[39:34] | We could change that. | 以后就认识了 |
[39:38] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[39:41] | You’re out here, all alone, | 你在屋外…保镖不在 |
[39:44] | with a stranger. | 身边只有一个陌生人 |
[39:47] | You can’t be too careful. | 小心行得万年船 |
[39:50] | Maybe you can. | 不见得 |
[39:53] | Sylvia! | 席薇亚 |
[39:56] | Sylvia! | 席薇亚 |
[40:08] | I have to go back. | 我要回去了 |
[40:11] | To what? | 那里有什么? |
[40:18] | You should go back. | 你该回去了 |
[40:32] | -Have you seen my daughter? -I have. | – 有见到小女吗? – 有 |
[40:36] | She’s with her guards. | 她在保镖身边 |
[40:39] | Right behind you. | 就在你后面 |
[40:43] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:45] | Now, | 现在… |
[40:46] | how about that game? | 来玩牌吧? |
[40:57] | It’s all right, everyone. What’s this about? | 没事了 ,各位,这是做什么? |
[41:02] | I’m sorry to have to break up the party, Mr. Weis. | 抱歉不请自来,魏斯先生 |
[41:05] | I just need a word with your friend. | 我要和你朋友说句话 |
[41:09] | My friend? | 我的朋友? |
[41:12] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | I’m Timekeeper Raymond Leon. | 我是时间警察雷蒙里昂 |
[41:47] | -I’m Will Salas. -I know. | – 威尔萨拉斯 – 我知道 |
[41:52] | What are you doing in this Zone? | 你来这一区做什么? |
[41:55] | It’s not illegal, is it? To change Time Zones? | 搬到另一个时区不违法吧? |
[41:58] | No, it’s not illegal. | 的确合法 |
[42:01] | It’s just rare. | 只是很…少见 |
[42:08] | Where did you get that? | 你哪来这么多时间? |
[42:10] | I won it. | 赢来的 |
[42:12] | Gambling. | 赌来的 |
[42:17] | All of it? | 全都是? |
[42:23] | No. | 不是 |
[42:25] | A man named Henry Hamilton gave me over a century. | 有个亨利汉弥顿给我1百多年 |
[42:31] | He said he didn’t need it anymore. | 他说他用不着了 |
[42:35] | He timed himself out. | 他自杀 |
[42:37] | Henry Hamilton was worth thousands of years. | 汉弥顿本来有几千年的寿命 |
[42:41] | He could practically live forever. | 几乎可以长生不死 |
[42:45] | You expect me to believe that he was immortal and he wanted to die? | 你要我相信他本可永生却想寻死? |
[42:50] | I don’t expect you to believe it. | 我不指望你相信 |
[42:54] | But it’s the truth. | 但事实如此 |
[42:57] | It was a gift. | 这是他送的礼物 |
[42:59] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[43:02] | But, hey, if you guys are looking for stolen time, | 如果要查办谁偷了时间 |
[43:07] | maybe you should arrest everyone here. | 你应该逮捕现场每个人 |
[43:09] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[43:11] | You’re talking about justice. | 你要谈公理正义 |
[43:14] | Well, I am a Timekeeper. | 我是时间警察 |
[43:17] | I don’t concern myself with “justice.” | “公理”不归我管 |
[43:20] | I only concern myself with what I can measure. | 我只管能测量的事情 |
[43:24] | Seconds, minutes, hours. | 例如分秒时日 |
[43:29] | I keep time. | 我管理时间 |
[43:31] | And that time is in the wrong hands. | 那些时间不该在你手上 |
[43:37] | That time will be held, along with you. | 我们必须扣留那些时间,扣留你 |
[43:43] | We’ll leave you two hours for booking and processing. | 我们会留两小时完成逮捕手续 |
[43:49] | Why are you investigating a suicide? | 自杀案有什么好查? |
[43:54] | There’s mass murder in the ghetto every day. | 每天都出人命的贫民窟却不管 |
[44:03] | That is fascinating. | 这就妙了 |
[44:08] | I heard another man talk like that. | 有个人也说过这种话 |
[44:12] | It was over 20 years ago. | 那是20几年前的事了 |
[44:17] | You’re probably too young to remember your father. | 你可能太小,不记得你父亲了 |
[44:21] | We’ll arrange safe transport. | 我们会安排遣送 |
[44:24] | This is New Greenwich, after all. | 这里毕竟是新格林威治 |
[44:31] | Sylvia? Do as I say and go with the guards. | 席薇亚,听话跟保镖走 |
[44:34] | Oh, for God’s sake, Father. There’s an army in this house. | 拜托,家里都有一支军队了 |
[44:37] | If we can’t stop one man from killing us, | 如果一个人都挡不住 |
[44:39] | we should kill ourselves. | 我们不如自杀算了 |
[45:03] | Stop him! | 拦下他 |
[45:07] | Move! Get out of the way! | 走开,别挡路 |
[45:15] | Put it down or I’ll blow her head off. | 放下来,否则我轰掉她脑袋 |
[45:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[45:59] | You’re going to kill us! Please just let me out! | 你会害死我们,拜托让我下车 |
[46:27] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[46:30] | Do you even know how to drive? | 你到底会不会开车? |
[46:33] | What’s there to know? | 这有什么难? |
[46:48] | Oh, shit. | 靠! |
[47:26] | Give me some time. | 给我一点时间 |
[47:30] | I guess you really are from the ghetto, after all. | 你果然是贫民区来的 |
[47:33] | What the hell do you know about where I’m from? Give me some time. | 你知道什么?给我一点时间 |
[47:36] | Or you’re gonna kill me, like you killed Henry Hamilton? | 否则就像做掉汉弥顿一样做掉我? |
[47:39] | Lend me an hour. | 借我1小时 |
[47:41] | I’m not giving you a second. | 1秒也不给你 |
[47:45] | I should have listened to my father. | 我应该听爸爸的话 |
[47:49] | Please, take me home. Please. | 求求你送我回家,拜托 |
[47:52] | -I can’t do that. -Why? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[47:54] | You’re keeping me alive. | 放你走,我就没命了 |
[47:57] | Keep that covered. | 遮好 |
[47:59] | Anybody sees it, you’re definitely dead. | 被人看到,你就死定了 |
[48:36] | Now that worked too well. You guys wasted a gorgeous car. | 你们做过头了 ,白糟蹋一部好车 |
[48:40] | Look who it is. | 你看看这是谁 |
[48:42] | Who it was. | 死定的窝囊废 |
[48:47] | He’s done in minutes. | 他再几分钟就没命了 |
[48:48] | He’ll wake up dead. That’ll be a shock. | 醒来就快没命一定会吓死他 |
[48:52] | Too bad. I would have preferred to kill him more beautifully. | 可惜,能亲自了结他就更棒了 |
[48:55] | The girl’s still breathing. | 丫头还有气 |
[48:58] | She’s got a decade. | 她有10年的时间 |
[49:00] | Holy shit. | 哇靠 |
[49:02] | The man he stole from me had more than a century. | 他带走的男人有1百多年呢 |
[49:09] | What? We’ll divide it later. | 怎样?待会儿再分你们 |
[49:12] | It’s like an angel fell from the sky. | 真是天上掉下来的礼物 |
[49:19] | Fortis! | 傅帝 |
[49:20] | Leave it! | 快走 |
[49:21] | Fortis! | 傅帝! |
[49:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[49:51] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[49:53] | No. | 不好 |
[49:56] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么? |
[49:59] | We’re not dead. | 我们没死 |
[50:00] | Yeah, we’re not alive for long, either. | 也没剩多久可活了 |
[50:02] | Where did my time go? I have a half hour! | 我的时间呢?我只剩半小时 |
[50:06] | You’re lucky. | 算你幸运 |
[50:09] | -Minutemen. -Does everyone in the ghetto steal? | – 是盗时帮 – 穷人都是小偷? |
[50:11] | That’s rich, coming from you. | 由你说出来还真讽刺 |
[50:13] | -Please help me, Will. -Let me guess, now you like the idea of sharing. | – 帮帮忙 – 这下你又觉得该互助了 |
[50:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[50:23] | Hey, don’t worry. It’s not the first time I’ve been this broke. | 我也不是第一次这么穷 |
[50:26] | Well, it’s a first for me. | 我可没经验 |
[50:29] | What are we going to do? | 现在怎么办? |
[50:31] | Whatever we have to. Come on, we got to go. | 该怎么办就怎么办,快走吧 |
[50:54] | Dispatch, wire me my per diem. | 勤务中心,把每日配额转过来 |
[50:57] | Time transfer. | 时间转移中 |
[51:04] | Cutting it close again, sir. | 长官,你又到最后一刻才领 |
[51:06] | Well, I’m still walking around. | 我不还是活着 |
[51:09] | Judging by the lack of dead bodies, I have to assume they are also. | 既然没有尸体,他们显然也活着 |
[51:17] | They got jacked. They couldn’t have left here with more than minutes. | 他们碰上抢匪,应该没剩几分钟 |
[51:21] | He’s back in his old neighborhood. | 他又回到老家 |
[51:25] | So, where do you want us to start looking? | 要从哪里开始找? |
[51:28] | We don’t. He’ll come to us. | 不急,他会自己送上门 |
[51:52] | Borel? | 波洛? |
[51:57] | Borel, open up. It’s Will. | 波洛,开门,我是威尔 |
[52:01] | Greta. | 葛芮塔 |
[52:04] | Where’s Borel? | 波洛呢? |
[52:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[52:09] | Dead? What? | 死了?怎么会? |
[52:11] | You gave him a decade. | 你送他10年 |
[52:14] | He drank himself to death with nine years on his clock. | 他喝到送命,死时还剩9年 |
[52:17] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[52:21] | Greta, I’m so sorry. | 葛芮塔,我很难过 |
[52:24] | Goodbye, Will. | 再见了 ,威尔 |
[52:33] | -Will, we have minutes. -Try not to act like it. | – 只剩几分钟了 – 别激动 |
[52:35] | -What is that supposed to mean? -Shut up! | – 什么意思? – 闭嘴 |
[52:38] | We’re going to die, Will! Do you want to die? | 我们要死了 ,威尔 |
[52:39] | Shut up! | 别吵 |
[52:46] | I hope those are real. Run. | 希望这是真的,快跑 |
[53:01] | Stop! Wait! | 开门 |
[53:02] | Please, wait! | 拜托等等 |
[53:05] | Come back in an hour. | 1小时后再来 |
[53:07] | That won’t be possible. | 不可能 |
[53:11] | Here! | 拿去 |
[53:27] | I’ll give you two days for them. | 算你们2天 |
[53:28] | They’re diamonds. | 这是钻石! |
[53:30] | You can take the 48 hours, or you can be a pretty corpse. | 要就收,不然就戴着等死 |
[53:32] | We’ll take it. | 成交 |
[53:45] | Don’t make a sound. | 什么也别说 |
[53:46] | Give me my time. | 我的时间拿来 |
[53:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[53:57] | I guess I got my wish. | 看来我梦想成真 |
[53:59] | I did do something foolish. | 的确做了蠢事 |
[54:04] | Your name’s on a lot of buildings. | 很多大楼都有你的姓 |
[54:06] | It’s my father’s name. | 这是我爸的姓 |
[54:08] | How much is he worth, anyway? | 他的身家到底值多少? |
[54:11] | Eons. | 无限多年 |
[54:13] | What do you think he’d pay to get you back? | 他愿意拿多少钱赎回女儿? |
[54:15] | You have no shame, do you? | 你还真没有羞耻心啊 |
[54:21] | Please deposit one minute. | 请付1分钟 |
[54:26] | Dial. | 拨号 |
[54:42] | Mr. Weis, please give the phone to the Timekeeper. | 魏斯先生,请找时间警察 |
[54:51] | Hello, Will. How much do you want? | 威尔,你要多少时间? |
[54:55] | A thousand years. | 1千年 |
[54:57] | You’ll never live to spend it. | 你绝对没命花 |
[55:03] | Then distribute it to the Time Lines in Dayton. | 那就把时间转给达顿布施所 |
[55:07] | Do it by sunrise tomorrow and she can go home. | 清晨前转�螅�她就能回家 |
[55:12] | Will… | 威尔… |
[55:15] | I’m afraid for you, Will. | 我很替你担心 |
[55:17] | You keep talking like him, you’re going to die like him. | 再这样下去,你会步上他的后尘 |
[55:21] | My father died in a fight, trying to take a man’s time. | 我爸和人比腕力赌时间时送命 |
[55:24] | Oh, no. His crime wasn’t taking time. | 不是,他的罪过不是赌时间 |
[55:29] | He was doing something far more dangerous. | 他做的事情更危险 |
[55:33] | Please don’t make your father’s mistake. | 不要重蹈复辙 |
[55:41] | Dayton. Pedre Plaza. | 达顿区的派卓广场 |
[55:43] | I know it. | 我知道那地方 |
[55:46] | A thousand years to the Time Lines. | 转1千年给布施所 |
[55:49] | A thousand years. | 1千年! |
[55:53] | It’s nothing. | 1千年没什么 |
[55:55] | It’s for our daughter. | 给女儿这一点儿没什么 |
[55:58] | No, it’s for them. | 受惠的人是穷光蛋 |
[56:01] | This is insane. They can take your time, just like that. | 太扯了 ,人们随时可以抢你的时间 |
[56:06] | Or you can take theirs. | 你也可以抢他们的 |
[56:08] | This is insane. | 太夸张了 |
[56:10] | Yeah, it’s insane. | 的确是 |
[56:26] | We should be safe here until dawn. | 凌晨之前,这里都很安全 |
[56:30] | I pay by the day. It’ll take them a while to find me. | 饭店明天结帐,他们不会立刻找来 |
[56:38] | This is your place? | 这是你家? |
[56:43] | There’s water. It’s cold, but it’s something. | 这里有水,冷水总比没有好 |
[56:47] | You can put on fresh clothes. | 你可以换套衣服 |
[57:20] | Where’s your family? | 你的家人呢? |
[57:24] | My mother timed out. | 我母亲用光时间了 |
[57:29] | This is her dress. | 这是她的衣服 |
[57:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:35] | What about your father? | 你父亲呢? |
[57:38] | He died when I was a boy. | 他在我小时候就过世了 |
[57:40] | He was a fighter. Strong arm. | 他和人比腕力,臂力很强 |
[57:44] | He wasn’t the strongest, but he knew how to win. | 虽然有人比他强,但是他有绝招 |
[57:50] | How do you win? | 什么绝招? |
[57:59] | I’ll show you. | 我示范给你看 |
[58:06] | What you do is let them have the upper hand. | 他的作法就是先让对方占上风 |
[58:09] | Then, he’d let his time go all the way down. | 然后放任自己的时间分秒消失 |
[58:14] | Because he knew | 因为他知道… |
[58:16] | that when you were down to your last seconds | 当他只剩几秒钟… |
[58:19] | and they think it’s over, | 对手以为赢定了 |
[58:22] | they start watching your clock | 他们就盯着你的时间看 |
[58:29] | and forget to watch their own. | 忘记看他们自己的时间 |
[58:46] | He died in a fight? | 他比腕力时送命? |
[58:51] | I think he was killed for giving away what he won. | 他没命…应该是分送赢来的时间 |
[58:56] | He wasn’t just giving them time. | 他不只送人时间 |
[58:59] | He was giving them hope. | 送的还是希望 |
[59:05] | How long have you been this old? | 你今年是第几次25岁? |
[59:07] | Twenty-five for three. | 第3年 |
[59:11] | Twenty-five for two. | 我是第2年 |
[59:15] | What was it like when your clock started? | 计时钟启动时是什么感觉? |
[59:21] | I was in the street. | 当时我走在街上 |
[59:23] | It almost knocked me over. | 差点昏过去 |
[59:25] | My year was gone in a week, we were so in debt. | 1周就用完附送的1年,我们很穷 |
[59:28] | After that, I lived day to day. | 此后每天醒来都只剩1天 |
[59:33] | Mine was a little different. | 我的经验不太一样 |
[59:37] | It woke me. | 我是被惊醒 |
[59:51] | I looked in the mirror. | 我看着镜子 |
[59:54] | I guess everybody does. | 我想大家应该都一样 |
[59:58] | That’s what you’re gonna look like for the rest ofyour life. | 这辈子就是这个模样了 |
[1:00:02] | My dad gave me a decade to celebrate. | 爸爸送我10年当礼物 |
[1:00:06] | You must hate me. | 你一定很讨厌我 |
[1:00:10] | Where I come from. | 讨厌我的出身 |
[1:00:12] | It’s nobody’s fault, what they’re born with. | 出身好坏没得选择 |
[1:00:36] | They open in a minute. | 再1分钟就开张 |
[1:00:39] | Let’s see how generous your father is now. | 看看你爸有多大方吧 |
[1:01:12] | The Timekeepers would have never let him do it. | 一定是时间警察阻止他 |
[1:01:14] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不必安慰我 |
[1:01:17] | How do you think my father built all those buildings? | 否则他怎么盖得了这么多大楼? |
[1:01:20] | By giving away a thousand years? | 难道是因为他乐善好施? |
[1:01:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:01:30] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[1:01:34] | There’s people on the streets. I can move without being spotted. | 大家都出来了 ,我可以躲在人群中 |
[1:01:38] | What have you got? | 你还剩多少时间? |
[1:01:42] | Eleven hours. | 11小时 |
[1:01:45] | How does anyone live like this? | 这种生活要怎么过? |
[1:01:47] | You don’t generally sleep in. | 你通常不会赖床 |
[1:01:57] | You can call for help. | 你可以打电话求援 |
[1:01:59] | I’ll watch from here, I’ll make sure you’re safe. | 我盯着,保护你的安全 |
[1:02:01] | You know, you could fight this. | 你可以据理力争 |
[1:02:04] | I can say that running to the ghetto was my idea. | 我就说跑到贫民区是我的主意 |
[1:02:07] | My father’d believe that, he thinks I’m reckless. | 我爸会信,他觉得我很大意 |
[1:02:10] | He has a lot of influence, Will. He can get you a lawyer. | 他有头有脸,可以帮你请律师 |
[1:02:13] | He can make a deal with those Timekeepers. | 帮你和时间警察谈条件 |
[1:02:15] | I’m pretty sure that Timekeeper doesn’t make deals. | 我相信那个时间警察不谈条件 |
[1:02:21] | What are you going to do? | 那你怎么办? |
[1:02:23] | Steal? | 去偷? |
[1:02:27] | Is it stealing if it’s already stolen? | 拿回自己的东西算偷吗? |
[1:02:32] | Here. Just in case. | 拿去,以防万一 |
[1:02:36] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:03:08] | Please deposit one minute. | 请付1分钟 |
[1:03:15] | -Father? -Sylvia? | – 爸爸 – 席薇亚? |
[1:03:17] | You couldn’t spare a second, Father? | 你连一秒都不肯付? |
[1:03:20] | I wish I could say I’m surprised. | 不过我早猜到了 |
[1:03:28] | -Did you hear what I just said? -You know I’d do anything for you. | – 听见了吗? – 我只要你回来 |
[1:03:31] | They’re coming to get you. | 他们去找你了 |
[1:03:33] | They know where you are. | 也知道你在哪里 |
[1:03:35] | Will, look out! | 威尔,小心 |
[1:03:54] | Sorry to disappoint you, we don’t keep much on us. | 抱歉,我们手上没多少时间 |
[1:03:58] | To discourage thieves like you. | 免得便宜你们这种小贼 |
[1:04:06] | Think of this as a gift. | 当我送你的 |
[1:04:09] | Will! Come on! | 威尔,快走 |
[1:04:33] | I didn’t mean to shoot him. I wanted to scare him. | 我是无心的,只想吓吓他 |
[1:04:35] | I think you did both. | 你打中他也吓到他了 |
[1:04:37] | You could say thank you. | 你应该谢谢我 |
[1:04:39] | Thank you. What have you got? | 谢谢,你还有多少时间? |
[1:04:42] | Nine hours. | 9小时 |
[1:04:44] | Why did you give him time? You should have taken it. | 你给他时间做什么?应该抢他才对 |
[1:04:49] | Timekeepers live day to day. | 时间警察的时间不超过1天 |
[1:04:53] | It’ll be hours before the others show up. | 同事要好几小时才会到 |
[1:04:56] | He could die in the ghetto. He still might. | 他会死在那里,就算现在也不安全 |
[1:05:00] | Timekeeper, what’s the hurry? | 时间警察,急什么啊? |
[1:05:02] | Stay a while. You might like us if you got to know us! | 坐一会儿嘛,你可能会喜欢上我们 |
[1:05:10] | -They’re going to think you’re with me. -Yes. | – 他们会以为你跟我一伙 – 对 |
[1:05:15] | This is a mess. | 这下真是乱七八糟 |
[1:05:18] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[1:05:23] | Back off! | 走开 |
[1:05:26] | You’ve been shot. I was worried you timed out. | 你中枪啊,我担心你用光时间了 |
[1:05:30] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪来的时间? |
[1:05:44] | What are we going to do? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:05:46] | We can’t keep driving around in this car. It’s a cop car. | 不能开着这部警车到处晃 |
[1:05:51] | So let’s make an arrest. | 那就抓人吧 |
[1:06:13] | Was I going too fast? | 我超速吗? |
[1:06:15] | Not fast enough. | 是开太慢 |
[1:06:17] | The mistake you made was stopping. | 错就错在不该停车 |
[1:06:21] | Now, let’s see who you got back there. | 我看看你载的是谁 |
[1:06:27] | Got to be a year or two nobody’s using. | 一定可以挡个1、2年吧 |
[1:06:34] | It went off. | 是不小心 |
[1:06:35] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[1:06:44] | Come on. | 下车 |
[1:06:47] | Now, I’d say, “Your money or your life,” | 本来应该说要钱还是要命 |
[1:06:50] | but since your money is your life… | 可是钱就是你的命 |
[1:06:52] | How dare you steal from me? | 你竟敢抢我的时间 |
[1:06:54] | -Don’t think of it as stealing. -No? | – 别当我是抢 – 不是吗? |
[1:06:56] | Think of it as repossession. | 就当我是讨回来 |
[1:06:58] | I’ll leave you with what I’ve had most every day of my life. | 让你过过我平常的日子 |
[1:07:01] | -One day. -One day? | – 1天 – 才1天? |
[1:07:04] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:07:06] | You can do a lot in a day. | 1天可以做很多事情 |
[1:07:10] | Those are pretty. | 那对耳环真漂亮 |
[1:07:18] | -I owe you these. -You shouldn’t have. | – 我欠你的 – 你真客气 |
[1:07:22] | You, out. | 你下来 |
[1:07:30] | Will Salas, prime suspect in the murder ofHenry Hamilton, | 威尔萨拉斯涉嫌杀害亨利汉弥顿 |
[1:07:33] | is believed to be traveling with Sylvia Weis, daughter offinance magnate, Philippe Weis. | 挟持金融巨子魏斯之女席薇亚 |
[1:07:37] | Citizens are advised to exercise extreme… | 请民众谨慎提防 |
[1:07:44] | We look cute together. | 我们真登对 |
[1:07:50] | It doesn’t say you’re wanted. | 新闻没说要通缉你 |
[1:07:53] | It doesn’t say I’m not. | 也没说不通缉我 |
[1:07:56] | You’ve forgotten I shot a cop. | 你忘了我开枪袭警 |
[1:08:00] | I admit, not very well. | 虽然枪法很逊 |
[1:08:03] | It was your first time. | 毕竟你是初犯 |
[1:08:08] | I can say I made you do all of it. | 我可以说是我逼你的 |
[1:08:12] | You can go back. | 你可以回去了 |
[1:08:14] | Go back to what? | 回去哪里? |
[1:08:17] | Do I really want to spend my whole life trying not to die by mistake? | 继续过如履薄冰的鸟日子? |
[1:08:24] | A lot of people would say being here is a mistake. | 大家会说你不该留下 |
[1:08:29] | I don’t have a choice. | 我是没有选择 |
[1:08:34] | I’m starting to think that I don’t, either. | 我似乎也身不由己 |
[1:08:57] | I want to reassure you all there is no cause for alarm. | 我向各位保证不必惊慌 |
[1:09:00] | No ransom was paid. | 我并未支付赎金 |
[1:09:02] | Your Zone is at risk, Philippe. | 你那区有危险,菲利浦 |
[1:09:04] | It puts us at risk. It can spread. | 这种事情传开来会连累我们 |
[1:09:07] | Too much time in the wrong hands can crash the market. | 穷人拿了时间会害市场崩盘 |
[1:09:10] | This hostage situation will be quickly resolved. Sir. | 掳人事件会迅速解决 |
[1:09:16] | Everything is under control. We’ll talk soon. | 一切都在控制中,先这样吧 |
[1:09:27] | Timekeeper. After this regrettable incident, | 时间警察,你才刚受伤 |
[1:09:29] | it’s really not necessary for you to come in person. | 实在没必要亲自跑一趟 |
[1:09:33] | I’m afraid it really is necessary. | 恐怕非常有必要 |
[1:09:40] | When can we hope for a rescue? | 请问何时可以救出小女? |
[1:09:41] | I believe that’s the point. She doesn’t appear to want to be rescued. | 问题就在这里,她似乎不想被救 |
[1:09:47] | Mr. Leon. | 里昂先生 |
[1:09:50] | Raymond. May I call you Raymond? | 雷蒙,可以叫你雷蒙吗? |
[1:09:55] | I blame myself. | 这都要怪我 |
[1:09:57] | I invited the man into my home. | 我邀请他到寒舍 |
[1:09:59] | He had so much time, how was I supposed to know? | 毕竟他有大把时间,我哪知道呢? |
[1:10:03] | Of course, Sylvia brought this on herself by her lack of vigilance. | 当然也怪席薇亚太缺乏警觉性 |
[1:10:08] | That’s why I always tried to keep her close. | 所以我总把她带在身边 |
[1:10:12] | But she is clearly under Will Salas’ control. | 她显然遭到威尔萨拉斯逼迫 |
[1:10:24] | If it’s a matter of resources, | 如果是资源匮乏 |
[1:10:26] | I’m happy to make a contribution. | 我很乐意略尽棉薄之力 |
[1:10:31] | It’s a scandal, what we pay our Timekeepers. | 时间警察的薪水太少了 |
[1:10:37] | I’ve issued a warrant for your daughter’s arrest. | 我已经下令通缉令千金 |
[1:10:39] | If she contacts you and you assist her in any way, | 倘若她与你联络或得到你的协助 |
[1:10:42] | I will issue a warrant for your arrest. | 我也会下令逮捕你 |
[1:10:55] | There is nothing I cannot buy. | 没有我买不到的东西 |
[1:11:00] | Now | 说吧… |
[1:11:03] | how many of my years do you want? | 你想要几年? |
[1:11:07] | There aren’t enough years, | 多少年都不够 |
[1:11:10] | even in your lifetime, Mr. Weis. Good night. | 你这辈子别想收买我,晚安了 |
[1:11:19] | This is called a trigger. | 这是扳机 |
[1:11:22] | And you don’t pull it until you actually want to shoot something. | 真想开枪时才能扣扳机 |
[1:11:32] | -I wanted to shoot something. -Right. | – 那时就是想开枪 – 是啊 |
[1:11:39] | Will, if you get a lot of time, | 如果你有大把时间 |
[1:11:44] | are you really gonna give it away? | 你真的会送人? |
[1:11:46] | I’ve only ever had a day. | 我只有1天也送人啊 |
[1:11:49] | How much do you need? | 人需要多少时间? |
[1:11:52] | How can you live with yourself watching people die right next to you? | 旁边的人没命,你怎能视而不见? |
[1:11:56] | You don’t watch. | 别看就是了 |
[1:11:59] | You close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:12:10] | I can help you get all the time you want. | 我可以帮你抢到时间 |
[1:12:20] | I need to borrow a month. What’s the interest? | 我要借1个月 ,请问利息多少? |
[1:12:23] | Today’s rate, 30%. | 今天的利息是30% |
[1:12:26] | I can’t pay it back. | 我还不起 |
[1:12:28] | We can always come to some arrangement. | 我们可以商量 |
[1:12:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:13:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that Weis Timelenders | 很高兴向大家宣布魏斯公司… |
[1:13:02] | is now offering interest-free loans with no payments. Ever. | – 提供无息免偿还贷款 – 不必还 |
[1:13:08] | So help yourselves and take a day. | 大家尽情来拿1天吧 |
[1:13:09] | Take a month. Hell, take a year. | 拿1个月 ,干脆拿1年 |
[1:13:11] | -Come on. Help yourselves! Take it. -Take the time. It’s free. | – 自己来 – 来拿啊,免费大放送 |
[1:13:50] | No one’s watching their clocks, huh? | 没人急着看时间了? |
[1:13:53] | Get out of here, or I’ll confiscate every second! | 快走,否则我没收每一秒 |
[1:14:03] | Must’ve thought it was a drive-through. | 当这里是得来速啊 |
[1:14:37] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[1:14:39] | -Don’t move. -I don’t have much. Everything I have, I give away. | – 不准动 – 我的时间都捐出去了 |
[1:14:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:06] | Yes, sir, I do know that, sir. | 是,长官,我知道 |
[1:15:10] | There are years that shouldn’t be there. | 贫民区不该分到那么多年 |
[1:15:16] | I will stop him, sir. | 我一定会阻止他 |
[1:15:20] | Doesn’t he understand he’s hurting the very people he’s trying to help? | 他不明白这只是帮倒忙? |
[1:15:34] | Well, now. | 啊呀呀 |
[1:15:36] | -Look at all that. -Yeah. | – 时间真多 – 是啊 |
[1:15:38] | I finally had time to buy one of these. | 终于买得起枪了 |
[1:15:43] | Let’s not do anything I might regret. | 千万别害我后悔 |
[1:16:18] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:16:20] | I wasted 30 days. | 白白糟蹋了30天 |
[1:16:23] | Today, Sylvia Weis withdrew some ofher “inheritance “ | 今天席薇亚魏斯又领出部份家产 |
[1:16:26] | when she and Will Salas robbed her father’s time bank | 因为这礼拜她偕同萨拉斯 |
[1:16:29] | for the sixth time in a week. | 六度抢她父亲的银行 |
[1:16:32] | I give her everything. | 我什么都给她 |
[1:16:35] | Does she want to kill me? | 她是想气死我吗? |
[1:16:37] | You were killing her, Philippe. | 你那是害她啊,菲利浦 |
[1:16:41] | You were suffocating her. | 什么都不准她做 |
[1:16:44] | You suffocate us all. | 我们全家都像笼中鸟 |
[1:16:51] | Call. | 叫牌 |
[1:16:58] | That’s good. | 厉害 |
[1:17:00] | Just not as good as that. | 不过没有我厉害 |
[1:17:05] | You haven’t forgotten how to play cards. | 你还是扑克牌高手 |
[1:17:08] | Why did I play strip poker with you? | 我干嘛跟你玩脱衣扑克牌? |
[1:17:10] | Why did you? | 你为什么跟我玩咧? |
[1:17:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:17:20] | They’re still there. | 他们还在这里 |
[1:17:23] | How did you know, sir? | 你怎么知道,长官? |
[1:17:26] | This is where the hours and the days are. | 失窃的天数都集中在这里 |
[1:17:30] | He’s paid them all off. | 他贿赂了所有人 |
[1:17:33] | This is where I would hide. | 是我也要躲在这里 |
[1:17:42] | Put your clothes on. | 穿上衣服 |
[1:17:51] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[1:17:54] | -We’re trapped! -No, we’re not! | – 我们被困住了 – 没有 |
[1:17:57] | Jump. They won’t do it. | 跳,他们不会跟来 |
[1:17:59] | We shouldn’t do it. | 真是不应该 |
[1:18:07] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[1:18:17] | See? They won’t jump. | 看吧?他们不会跳 |
[1:18:22] | -So much for your theory. -Shit! | – 你说错了 – 靠 |
[1:18:41] | Here! | 来 |
[1:18:42] | Go! | 走! |
[1:18:47] | Stop! Stop! | 别跑,站住 |
[1:19:07] | -I’m telling you, he’ll give up before we do! -You sure about that? | – 他会比我们早放弃 – 你确定? |
[1:19:11] | No. | 不确定 |
[1:19:31] | -Go. -I can’t. | – 走 – 我不行 |
[1:19:33] | You can! Go! | 你可以,下去 |
[1:19:37] | Un-fucking-believable! | 真是他妈不可思议 |
[1:19:52] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[1:19:55] | You two look familiar. | 你们很面熟 |
[1:19:59] | How about now? | 这样呢? |
[1:20:27] | Welcome to the Century. | 欢迎光临世纪饭店 |
[1:20:28] | Hi. We’re looking for a quiet place to stay. | 我们要找个安静地方 |
[1:20:32] | -How many rooms? -All of them. | – 几间房? – 全包了 |
[1:20:36] | We were hoping for something long-term. | 我们想住长期 |
[1:20:38] | Can we rely on the discretion of your staff? | 贵公司员工靠得住吗? |
[1:20:41] | I’m sure you can. | 没问题 |
[1:20:52] | I’m sorry. We’re fully booked. | 抱歉,客满了 |
[1:20:56] | Right. | 最好是 |
[1:21:07] | Nobody goes anywhere! | 谁也不准走 |
[1:21:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:21:12] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[1:21:14] | You know who I’m looking for. | 你们知道我要找谁 |
[1:21:20] | I’m looking for whoever gave this man a month! | 我要找出送他1个月的人 |
[1:21:27] | And I’m gonna clean the clocks off of every one of you in this hellhole | 我要清光你们这些废物的每一秒 |
[1:21:31] | until someone says something I want to hear. | 除非有人说出我想听的话 |
[1:21:43] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[1:21:49] | Clean it. | 清光 |
[1:21:52] | No, wait, wait. Wait. Please! | 不要,慢着,求求你 |
[1:21:56] | Please don’t. Please. I don’t know where they are! | 我不知道他们的下落 |
[1:21:59] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:22:02] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:22:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:22:14] | I believe you’re next. | 接下来换你 |
[1:22:19] | At last, someone’s acting reasonably. | 总算有人脑筋清楚 |
[1:22:23] | I just want a share of the reward. | 悬赏分我一点就好 |
[1:22:33] | My young friend. | 年轻的朋友 |
[1:22:37] | You’ll get your reward. | 你会拿到你那份 |
[1:22:47] | Ten years. | 10年呢 |
[1:22:52] | That’s insulting. | 太瞧不起人了 |
[1:23:00] | If they catch us, | 如果被他们抓到 |
[1:23:03] | there’s no way they won’t kill us, is there? | 我们肯定活不了吧? |
[1:23:09] | Do you regret this? | 你后悔了? |
[1:23:11] | You saved my life. | 你拯救了我的人生 |
[1:23:16] | When? | 何时? |
[1:23:19] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:23:21] | And every day since I met you. | 我认识你之后就得到新生 |
[1:23:27] | You forget, I almost got you killed a few times, too. | 你忘了我好几次差点害死你 |
[1:23:33] | I’m willing to overlook that. | 我愿意忘记那些事情 |
[1:23:51] | How’s the poor little rich girl? | 可怜的富家千金好吗? |
[1:23:54] | I never got a chance to | 我始终没机会 |
[1:23:57] | properly thank you for your time. | 好好谢谢你的时间 |
[1:24:01] | I’m not surprised you stayed. | 我就知道你会留下 |
[1:24:03] | It’s the life, isn’t it? | 这里很有活力吧 |
[1:24:06] | Here we don’t stop living | 这里的人活得精彩 |
[1:24:09] | until we’re actually dead. | 死前每一秒都很充实 |
[1:24:14] | There are a lot more ways to die around here. | 这里的死法比较多样化 |
[1:24:16] | But here, there’s dancing before dying. | 而且死前还会先挣扎 |
[1:24:27] | Of course, it’s your friend I’m most happy to run into again. | 不过我最高兴看到的还是你的朋友 |
[1:24:31] | You’ve been causing a lot of trouble, which is normally my job. | 你到处惹麻烦,闹事的人应该是我 |
[1:24:35] | Don’t you understand? | 你不懂吗? |
[1:24:37] | The reason the Timekeepers leave me alone is ’cause I have boundaries. | 时间警察放过我是因为我有分寸 |
[1:24:42] | I steal from my own people. | 只偷穷人的时间 |
[1:24:45] | You surely know things are bad when I have to restore order. | 要劳烦我恢复秩序情况就惨了 |
[1:24:52] | Fortunately for you, I don’t like to kill a man in cold blood. | 你很走运,我不喜欢冷血杀人 |
[1:24:57] | I do it, | 要冷血也行 |
[1:24:59] | but | 不过… |
[1:25:00] | I prefer not to. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:25:11] | I think you deserve a fighting chance. | 我应该给你反击的机会 |
[1:25:20] | We play to zero. | 比到有人倒下 |
[1:25:22] | What’s the point? | 这有什么意义? |
[1:25:24] | I lose, I die. I win, they kill me. | 输了是一死,赢了也是一死 |
[1:25:29] | If you don’t fight, I’ll kill you now. | 你不比,现在就得死 |
[1:25:33] | And her? | 她呢? |
[1:25:36] | After I take you, | 干掉你之后… |
[1:25:38] | I’ll take her. | 我再上她 |
[1:25:43] | Oh, yeah. And her time. | 还要夺走她的时间 |
[1:25:47] | Then I’ll collect my reward for making everything right in the world. | 恢复社会秩序再去领赏 |
[1:27:13] | This way! | 跟我来 |
[1:27:22] | All the time he’s taken. | 他夺走那么多时间 |
[1:27:25] | Don’t you mean the time he’s given away, sir? | 应该说是分送吧,长官? |
[1:27:30] | Even to you? | 连你也拿到? |
[1:27:39] | I have given 50 years of my life to this job. | 我为这份工作奉献了50年 |
[1:27:44] | I am not about to see those years go to waste. | 不能坐视我的心血白费 |
[1:27:49] | Go on. | 你走吧 |
[1:28:07] | I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you, | 很遗憾由我来宣布坏消息 |
[1:28:11] | but by tomorrow | 到了明天 |
[1:28:13] | you won’t have time to stand around. | 你们就没空看热闹了 |
[1:28:33] | God damn it. | 可恶 |
[1:28:39] | It’s over. | 玩完了 |
[1:28:40] | We lost. We’re not doing any good. | 我们输了 ,根本没用 |
[1:28:43] | At least we’re trying. | 至少我们努力过 |
[1:28:45] | No. You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[1:28:46] | All they have to do is keep raising the cost of living. | 他们只要提高生活费就行了 |
[1:28:49] | A hundred years. Two. A thousand. It does nothing. | 发送1百、2百、1千年都一样 |
[1:28:53] | So, what? We just stop fighting? | 所以呢?不再抗争? |
[1:28:55] | We can’t win. We can’t hurt them. | 我们赢不了 ,也伤不了他们 |
[1:28:58] | The time we’re taking makes no damn difference! | 抢走再多时间也一样 |
[1:29:00] | What would? What would hurt them? | 要怎么改变?怎样才能打击他们? |
[1:29:03] | A million years. You got a million years on you? | 抢个1百万年,你有吗? |
[1:29:11] | I guess it really would take a million years. | 恐怕真要1百万年 |
[1:29:17] | Let’s give up. | 投降吧 |
[1:29:45] | Stop! | 不准动 |
[1:29:48] | I am Sylvia Weis. | 我是席薇亚魏斯 |
[1:29:52] | I want to surrender, | 我来自首 |
[1:29:54] | but only to my father. | 但是只向我父亲投降 |
[1:30:00] | Sylvia. | 席薇亚 |
[1:30:04] | Hello, Daddy. | 哈罗,爹地 |
[1:30:08] | Stay where you are! | 别再过来 |
[1:30:11] | You’ve hired more guards since I last saw you. | 你的保镖愈来愈多了 |
[1:30:14] | Thanks to you, I need them. | 都要多亏你忤逆我 |
[1:30:16] | One too many. | 多一个了 |
[1:30:19] | Guns down. | 枪放下 |
[1:30:22] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:30:23] | Do it. | 听他的话 |
[1:30:35] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们搭电梯吧 |
[1:30:44] | You’d steal from your own father. | 你竟然抢自己老爸 |
[1:30:47] | Is it stealing if it’s already stolen? | 拿回赃物还算偷吗? |
[1:31:04] | What’s the combination? | 密码是什么? |
[1:31:07] | Well, it’s not my birthday. | 肯定不是我的生日 |
[1:31:08] | You’ve started to regret that day, I imagine, Father. | 你恐怕开始后悔生下我了 |
[1:31:13] | Try 12-2-18-09. | 试试1221809 |
[1:31:17] | Darwin’s birthday. | 达尔文的生日 |
[1:31:21] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存啊 |
[1:31:25] | It cost us centuries just to bribe our way in here. | 我们花好几百年才买通关卡进来 |
[1:31:29] | Let’s see what it got us. | 看看赚到多少年 |
[1:31:47] | Quality time. | 美好时光啊 |
[1:31:51] | There really is a man with a million years. | 原来真有人拥有1百万年 |
[1:31:53] | That’s my first million. It won’t be my last. | 那只是我第一个1百万年 |
[1:31:56] | -You know how much good it could do? | 你知道这能造福多少人? |
[1:31:58] | -I know how much harm it could do. | 我知道能害惨多少人 |
[1:32:00] | Try to understand, even if you gave a year to a million people, you’re just prolonging their agony. | 1百万人各分到1年也只是苟延残喘 |
[1:32:04] | You’re prolonging their lives. | 他们可以活更久 |
[1:32:06] | Flooding the wrong Zone with a million years, it could cripple the system. | 穷人拿到1百万年会拖垮现有体制 |
[1:32:10] | Let’s hope so. | 那最好了 |
[1:32:12] | We’re not meant to live like this. | 我们不该过这种生活 |
[1:32:14] | We’re not meant to live forever. | 人类不该长生不老 |
[1:32:17] | Although I do wonder, Father, if you’ve ever lived a day in your life. | 但是我怀疑你一天也没好好活过 |
[1:32:22] | Is that so? You might upset the balance for a generation. | 是吗?你会打坏一世代的秩序 |
[1:32:27] | Two. | 也许是两世代 |
[1:32:29] | But don’t fool yourself. In the end, nothing will change. | 但是别自欺欺人,到头来还是一样 |
[1:32:33] | Because everyone wants to live forever. | 因为大家都想长生不老 |
[1:32:36] | They all think they have a chance at immortality | 都自认有机会青春不朽 |
[1:32:39] | even though all the evidence is against it. | 无论反证再怎么明显 |
[1:32:42] | They all think they will be the exception. | 人人都以为自己是例外 |
[1:32:45] | But the truth is, | 其实… |
[1:32:48] | for a few to be immortal, many must die. | 为了少数人能永生,其他人就得死 |
[1:33:06] | No one should be immortal | 没有人应该得到永生 |
[1:33:10] | if even one person has to die. | 就算只牺牲一个也不行 |
[1:33:27] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[1:33:29] | What was that? What just happened? | 怎么了?怎么回事? |
[1:33:33] | It must be a mistake. A million years just went off the clock in New Greenwich. | 一定搞错了 ,新格林威治少了1百万年 |
[1:33:37] | It’s not a mistake. | 不是搞错 |
[1:33:38] | -It’s gotta be a mistake, sir. -It’s not a mistake. | – 一定错了 – 不是 |
[1:33:42] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[1:33:48] | Take a month, Maurice. | 送你1个月 ,老莫 |
[1:34:06] | Dispatch, what can you see? | 勤务中心,怎么样? |
[1:34:08] | There’s a lot oftraffic in the vicinity, sir. | 车流量很大 |
[1:34:10] | All right, look for the slowest car. | 找最慢的车 |
[1:34:13] | You have a million years. You are definitely not in a hurry. | 有1百万年肯定不着急 |
[1:34:20] | If this works… | 如果这招有效? |
[1:34:22] | If this works, we gotta get more. | 那么我们就继续抢 |
[1:34:25] | Dayton’s not the only zone that can use a few extra years. | 不只有达顿需要时间 |
[1:34:30] | And wire me my per diem. | 转每日配额给我 |
[1:34:32] | Wait. Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:34:34] | I have him. | 我看到他了 |
[1:34:43] | Give the order, shoot on sight. | 传令下去,格杀勿论 |
[1:34:45] | In New Greenwich? That’s against policy, sir. | 在新格林威治杀人?不合法呢 |
[1:34:47] | So is having a million years leave the Zone. | 从这里偷走1百万年也不合法 |
[1:35:07] | That time cannot leave the Zone! Shoot on sight! | 不能让那些时间离开,格杀勿论! |
[1:35:35] | Please deposit one month. Please deposit one month. | 请付1个月 ,请付1个月 |
[1:35:51] | -Keep going! Keep going! -We’re close! | – 继续开 – 快到了 |
[1:35:54] | We’re okay! We’re okay! | 没事了 |
[1:36:10] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[1:36:13] | Need a minute? | 需要时间吗? |
[1:36:17] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[1:36:20] | Where’s our capsule? | 时光砖呢? |
[1:36:22] | Too late. | 来不及了 |
[1:36:28] | Lost a lot of time, Mr. Leon. | 你丢了很多时间呢,里昂先生 |
[1:36:30] | Looks like you’re about out yourself. | 你大概也快没命了 |
[1:36:36] | -Time! -There’s time! | – 布施了 – 有时间了 |
[1:36:37] | Move! | 走开! |
[1:36:55] | Move! | 走开! |
[1:37:00] | You, get out! Get out! | 你给我下来 |
[1:37:19] | We gotta get to Livingston. | 我们得去李文斯顿区 |
[1:37:23] | -We can make it. -Can we? | – 一定来得及 – 可以吗? |
[1:37:34] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:38:02] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:38:10] | You can run. | 你还真会跑 |
[1:38:13] | So can you. | 你也是 |
[1:38:17] | You’re from here, aren’t you? | 你不也出身贫民窟? |
[1:38:22] | Long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[1:38:25] | I worked out how to escape. | 我想出该如何翻身 |
[1:38:27] | And now you make sure no one else does. | 现在你却阻止别人翻身 |
[1:38:30] | That’s the way it has to be. | 非贯彻体制不可 |
[1:38:33] | I didn’t start the clock. | 不是我启动时间 |
[1:38:36] | I can’t turn it back. | 我无法让时光倒流 |
[1:38:40] | I keep it running. | 只能维持时间顺利运转 |
[1:38:42] | I keep time. | 我负责看管时间 |
[1:38:44] | “l keep time.” | “我负责看管时间” |
[1:38:50] | I’m gonna need some of that time you borrowed from me. | 借你的时间请还我 |
[1:38:56] | Unless you want us to die on the way to our execution. | 否则我们被处决前就会没命 |
[1:39:03] | Time. | 时间 |
[1:39:27] | We don’t have enough. | 我们没有足够时间 |
[1:39:32] | One of us can make it. | 我们其中一人过去还行 |
[1:39:33] | Take mine. | 我的时间给你 |
[1:39:34] | You take mine. You can get there, I can’t! I can’t get there. You can. | 我给你,你跑得到,我不行 |
[1:39:37] | -No. No. -Yes! | – 不要 – 要 |
[1:39:41] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[1:39:43] | No. | 不要 |
[1:39:53] | There’s time. | 有时间了 |
[1:39:55] | -What? -The Keeper’s time. Run. Run! | 拿警察的时间,快跑 |
[1:40:08] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[1:40:23] | -I need time. -Time transfer. | – 我需要时间 – 转移中 |
[1:40:49] | What have we got? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[1:40:52] | A day. | 一天 |
[1:40:54] | Could do a lot in a day. | 一天能做很多事情 |
[1:41:11] | Sir, do something. | 先生,想想办法 |
[1:41:15] | It’s already done. | 来不及了 |
[1:41:17] | These are live pictures from Dayton. | 达顿区实况转播 |
[1:41:19] | Citizens have taken to the streets. | 市民占据街头 |
[1:41:22] | There’s so much stolen time in circulation. | 失窃时间不断流窜 |
[1:41:25] | Factories in Dayton lie idle. | 达顿区工厂无人上工 |
[1:41:27] | And now, citizens are crossing Zones, | 市民跨越时区 |
[1:41:28] | seen here entering New Greenwich. | 有人正进入新格林威治 |
[1:41:31] | While authorities claim they ha ve the situation | 尽管警方宣称情况都在掌控中 |
[1:41:34] | under control, others fear the system may be headed for collapse. | 部份人士却担心体制可能崩盘 |
[1:41:38] | We will continue to update you on this developing story. | 我们会继续转播最新消息 |
[1:41:41] | -Sir, we lost Zone Eight. -And Ten. | – 第8区失守了 – 第10区也是 |
[1:41:48] | It’s spreading. | 时间到处流窜 |
[1:41:52] | What do we do, sir? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:41:54] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[1:42:04] | Still no sign offugitives Will Salas and Sylvia Weis. | 萨拉斯与魏斯依旧下落不明 |
[1:42:09] | Authorities continue to ask for the public’s | 警方请求民众协助 |
[1:42:11] | help in bringing these criminals to justice. | 将嫌犯绳之于法 |
[1:42:33] | T old you there were bigger banks. | 我早说过有更大的银行 |
[1:42:37] | You almost missed your calling. | 你差点就无法一展长才 |