时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Pilot: McCarren approach Las Vegas Nine-Zero-Nine, 30,000. | 拉斯维加斯909号呼叫 麦凯伦降落中心 我们现在30000英尺高空 |
[00:20] | Request emergency personnel. Over. | 急需紧急救护人员,完毕 |
[00:21] | Las Vegas Nine-Zero-Nine, McCarren Tower. | 拉斯维加斯909号 这里是麦凯伦控制塔 |
[00:23] | Specify request. Over. | 请详细说明要求 完毕 |
[00:25] | Negative, McCarren. Advise on runway. | 麦凯伦控制塔 请指导降落 |
[00:28] | Las Vegas Nine-Zero-Nine cleared | 拉斯维加斯909, V-O-R跑道1-5号 通路已经为你们清场… |
[00:30] | for V-O-R Runway One-Five approach. Over. | 适合你们降落 完毕 |
[00:33] | V-O-R Runway One-Five approach. Roger. | V-O-R跑道1-5号通路 收到 |
[00:35] | Request Las Vegas Police. Understand– “police”? Roger. | -请通知拉斯维加斯警察前来 -明白…警察吗? 收到 |
[00:38] | Mommy! | |
[00:40] | ( groaning ) | |
[00:53] | Brass: Luggage stays in the plane. | 行李留在飞机内 |
[00:54] | We’re going to treat this liKe a crime scene | 我们准备封锁这里 将其作为犯罪现场 |
[00:56] | until we’re told otherwise. | 直至另有命令为止 |
[00:58] | Tim, Sam, talK to the coach passengers. | 提姆,山姆 给经济舱的乘客录一下口供 |
[01:00] | See what you can’t learn. | 看能发现什么情况 |
[01:01] | All right, looK I’m going to talK | 好吧 我看来要去休闲室… |
[01:03] | to the first class passengers that are in the lounge. | 跟头等舱的乘客录口供了 |
[01:05] | Let’s meet bacK there in a half an hour, all right? | 半小时后在那里见 明白吗? |
[01:07] | Imagine that all the way from Atlanta to Las Vegas. | |
[01:12] | So… dead guy in first class? | 死者位于头等舱? |
[01:15] | Las Vegas Air. | 飞机拉斯维加斯航空公司 |
[01:16] | Always heard it was a good time. | 听说服务是首屈一指的 |
[01:23] | ( clears throat ) | |
[01:27] | Coroner pronounce? | 验尸官意见? |
[01:29] | About 30 minutes ago. | 验尸官说死者 大概30分钟以前死亡 |
[01:31] | Eyewitnesses? | 有没有目击证人? |
[01:32] | Everyone in the first class– | 头等舱所有人都是… 包括… |
[01:34] | Nine passengers, one flight attendant. | 9名乘客 还有一名空姐 |
[01:36] | Where are they now? -Sequestered in the lounge. | -他们现在在哪? -扣押在休闲室内 |
[01:38] | According to the flight crew, the deceased had some sort of panic attacK | 根据飞行员证供 死者当时好像非常恐慌 |
[01:41] | and died before they landed. | 在降落之前就死亡了 |
[01:50] | Point of disturbance: cocKpit door. | 死者动过的地方: 驾驶舱门 |
[01:54] | Bloody handprint. | 血手印 |
[01:59] | LooKs liKe foot impression. | 好像是脚印 |
[02:01] | BallparK shoe size… | 鞋子可能大小为… |
[02:03] | ten to 1 1. | 10到11码 |
[02:14] | Deceased found lying between rows one and two. | 死者被发现倒毙在 第一行座位和第二行之间 |
[02:31] | What is that, blood? | 这是什么?血? |
[02:34] | I want this whole plane taped off… | 把整架飞机的范围 用胶带圈起来封锁… |
[02:36] | nose to tail and wing to wing. | 从头到尾 包括两端机翼范围都是 |
[02:38] | Oh, it’s going to taKe a lot of tape. | 那可需要很多胶带 |
[02:40] | I’ve got a dead body, a crime scene with wings. | 这飞机现在是犯罪现场 里面有人死了! |
[02:43] | Something very wrong happened in this plane. | 这飞机里面发生了 一些很不对劲的事 片名:<犯罪现场> 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福 |
[03:35] | Sheriff? | 治安长? |
[03:36] | We’ve got a whale of an opportunity here, Gil. | 吉尔,现在我们是在 飞机上发现了死尸 联邦航管局有权干涉 |
[03:40] | Dead body on an airplane– F.A.A. has jurisdiction. | 我们机会不是很多的 |
[03:43] | But the feds won’t be here till sunrise. | 联邦调查局凌晨才会到达 |
[03:45] | That gives us about 1 2 hours to be heroes. | 因此我们有大约12小时 时间去让我们成为”英雄” |
[03:48] | I don’t follow you. | 我不是很清楚你的意思 |
[03:49] | Well, we either hand over | 就是这样 我们要不然把凶手亲手抓获… |
[03:50] | the guy who did it when the feds get here | 把他们交给联邦调查局 |
[03:53] | or we give them all the glory | 要不然就只有 让他们破案,功他们领了 |
[03:54] | while we watch from the sidelines. | 而我们只能在一旁傻看了 |
[03:56] | I don’t even Know if we have a homicide yet. | 我都还不确定 这是否是谋杀案 |
[03:58] | First reports indicate… | 最开始这些 报告只能证明… |
[04:00] | he had some Kind of an episode. | 在这家伙身上 发生了些怪事 |
[04:02] | Give me a little credit. | 别把我当成这么傻 |
[04:03] | Even you wouldn’t tape off one of these wide-bodies | 如果不是发现了什么 |
[04:05] | unless you Knew you had something. | 你才不会 把现场给封锁起来 |
[04:07] | Arrest would be good for you. | 抓人吧 抓人对你有好处 |
[04:08] | It would be good for me too, good for Las Vegas. | 也对我有好处 对拉斯维加斯有好处 |
[04:12] | You running for mayor? | 你在竞选州长吗? |
[04:19] | What about the passengers in coach? | 经济舱的乘客怎样? |
[04:21] | Did they see anything? | 他们有发现什么没有? |
[04:23] | Brass said the curtain was shut. | 布瑞斯说舱帘当时放下了 |
[04:25] | Flight attendant Kept them separated. They disembarKed | 航务人员将他们 和头等舱乘客分开 |
[04:27] | through the rear. | 他们是从后机舱门登机的 |
[04:28] | What do we Know about the dead guy? | 死者方面有什么消息? |
[04:30] | Tony Candlewell, age 30. | 死者名叫汤尼.堪德 威尔,时年30岁 |
[04:32] | Communications company manager | 亚特兰大某通信公司主管 |
[04:34] | from Atlanta, married… | 已婚… |
[04:36] | no record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[04:40] | So? | 那么… |
[04:41] | What do you thinK? | 你们有何看法? |
[04:43] | Catherine: I don’t Know… | 我还不是很清楚… |
[04:44] | but this sure must have looKed scary at 30,000 feet. | 但这家伙好像很明显 对身处30000英尺高空感到害怕 |
[04:46] | WarricK: All this done by one guy? | 这些破坏都是一个人造成的? |
[04:49] | Had to be on drugs. | 除非是吸了毒 |
[04:50] | Too much damage for one guy. | 一个家伙不可能 造成如此的破坏 |
[04:52] | So, more than one guy? What do you thinK, Gris? | -那你是认为有多于一人? -你怎么看,葛瑞森? |
[04:55] | I thinK we’ve got ten witnesses all singing the same song. | 我怎么看?我看到的 只是十个证人全都持同一论调 |
[04:59] | The deceased went berserK. | 死者当时发疯了! |
[05:01] | Unless we find something else | 除非我们能在 证据中找到其它论调 |
[05:02] | in the evidence, that’s what happened. | 否则就只能这么解释了 |
[05:04] | Catherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[05:06] | I’ll start the interviews. -ThanK you. | -我去跟乘客录口供 -谢谢 |
[05:08] | WarricK, go with. | 华瑞克 你和凯萨琳一起去 |
[05:09] | Brass has them all assembled in the lounge. | 布瑞斯让他们 都在休闲室里呆着的 |
[05:11] | Assume evidence on everyone. | 你们录口供时必须 抱着证据存在每个人中的想法 |
[05:12] | NicK, go with the coroner. Sara and I will worK the plane. | 尼克,你去找验尸官 莎拉,你和我留在飞机检查 |
[05:16] | This is a mobile crime scene. | 要提醒大家的是 这个犯罪现场是流动的 |
[05:17] | It might not be here tomorrow. | 可能明天就不会存在此地的了 |
[05:29] | Miss, my daughter has to go to the bathroom. | 小姐 我女儿要上厕所 |
[05:31] | OKay. I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我去商量一下看可不可以 |
[05:33] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | How are you holding up? | 你怎样了? |
[05:38] | I’m still shaKing. | 还在颤抖 |
[05:52] | Could I have your attention? | 请注意 |
[05:53] | I’m Jim Brass from Homicide. | 我是谋杀犯罪 调查科的吉姆.布瑞斯 |
[05:54] | This is Catherine Willows and WarricK Brown | 这两位是拉斯维 加斯犯罪调查科的… |
[05:56] | from Las Vegas Criminalistics. | 凯萨琳.韦罗斯 和华瑞克.布朗 |
[05:57] | They’re here to gather evidence. | 是来收集证据的 |
[05:59] | You Know you can’t Keep us here. | 你们没有权力 把我们扣押在此 |
[06:00] | Sir, we realize this is an imposition, and we apologize for it. | 先生,我们知道这有点 强迫性,我们向您道歉 |
[06:03] | Nobody wants to see you on your way more than we do. | 你们有些人有事要干 其实你们急 我们比你们更急 |
[06:06] | We’ll maKe this as quicK and painless | 希望我们能 让这证供采集过程… |
[06:08] | as we possibly can. | 尽快且尽善地过去 |
[06:09] | Man: OKay. | 好吧 |
[06:12] | Nice snow job. | 你可说得真好,这么一会 就让他们平静了下来 |
[06:14] | More flies with honey. | 虽然要秉公办事 但是也要给人家点甜头才好的 |
[06:19] | Driver’s license… | 驾驶证… |
[06:22] | Iibrary card… | 图书证… |
[06:24] | organ donor card. | 器官捐献证… |
[06:25] | Stand-up guy. | 没什么特别的 |
[06:29] | He had a family. | 有一个家庭 |
[06:30] | Can you imagine getting that phone call? | 你能想像我们居然会在 这发现他的电话号码吗? |
[06:32] | What a shame. | 真是一种羞愧啊 |
[06:35] | David… | 大卫… |
[06:36] | It’s always a shame. | 羞愧总是存在的 |
[06:42] | Man: I saw him board. | 我看着他登机 |
[06:44] | He seemed liKe an oKay guy. | 没什么事的一个健康人 |
[06:46] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 我来帮你把这放进去 |
[06:48] | Oh, thanK you. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | ThanK you very much. | 太谢谢了 |
[06:52] | Sure, no problem. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:54] | When did you become aware | 你什么时候开始知道… |
[06:55] | that there was a problem in the cabin? | 船舱里面出了问题的? |
[06:57] | 1 630 hours, about 35 minutes out. | 下午4点半 飞行了约35分钟的时候 |
[06:59] | Shannon asKed one of us to come out | 莎侬过来通知我们… |
[07:00] | and address an issue with a passenger. | 让我们找个负责人 去和一名乘客交涉 |
[07:02] | What’s the problem, Shannon? | 怎么回事,莎侬? |
[07:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:06] | Do me a favor: Go bacK to coach. MaKe sure no one comes forward. | 帮我个忙,回经济舱 别让人过来这里 |
[07:10] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | Come on, it’s been ten minutes! -Sir… | -快出来,都已经10分钟了! -先生… |
[07:13] | is there some way we can assist you? | 我们有什么可以 帮得上忙的吗? |
[07:15] | You can help me open this door. | 当然有 帮我打开这门吧 |
[07:16] | There are two other | 机舱尾部… |
[07:18] | restrooms towards the rear of the plane. | 还有两个洗手间的 |
[07:19] | I paid $1,200 to pee here, not in coach. | 我花了1200美元坐头等舱 在这里小便是我的权利 而不是在经济舱小 |
[07:23] | Sir? You need to taKe your seat. | 先生,请你坐下好吗? |
[07:24] | How much time did you spend with him? | 你和他纠缠了多久? |
[07:27] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[07:28] | In that time did you notice anything | 在这段时间里面… |
[07:31] | that would explain his behavior? | 你有没有发现什么 能解释其行为的东西? |
[07:33] | Was he drunK maybe, or on drugs? | 他喝醉了 还是吸了毒品? |
[07:35] | Not as far as I could tell. | 我判断不出来 |
[07:36] | A little agitated. | 他只是表现得过于激动 |
[07:38] | It’s not liKe I haven’t seen this Kind of behavior before. | 不过过去也不是 没发生过这种事 |
[07:40] | Flying just maKes people react in funny ways. | 飞行使得人表现各异 非常有趣 |
[07:49] | Is that a meat thermometer? | 你那是体肉温度计吗? |
[07:52] | Digital readout. Bigger numbers. | 数字输出 还有更大的字体 |
[07:57] | 98.1. | 98.1(华氏)度? |
[07:59] | Guy should be colder than that. | 应该没那么高的温度的啊 |
[08:02] | Body temperature drops two degrees | 死亡后头两小时… |
[08:03] | in the first hour after death | 尸体温度会下降两度 |
[08:04] | then one and a half degrees for each successive hour. | 接下来 每个小时下降1.5度 |
[08:07] | Well, he’s been dead for two hours. | 他死了有两小时 |
[08:09] | That would maKe his temperature at the time of death… | 这样根据死亡时间 他的体温… |
[08:12] | 1 01.6. | 应该是101.6度 |
[08:13] | This guy had a fever. | 这家伙发烧了 |
[08:16] | Let’s see what else we’ve got. | 看看我们还能有什么发现 |
[08:20] | Petecchial hemorrhaging behind the eyes… | 眼睛内有内出血的淤斑痕迹… |
[08:23] | suggesting suffocation of some sort. | 显示他有某种程度的窒息 |
[08:27] | Horseshoe-shaped contusion | 左边颈部… |
[08:28] | on the left side of the necK. | 有马蹄铁形状擦伤的痕迹 |
[08:30] | LooKs liKe the heel of a boot. | 好像是鞋后跟造成的 |
[08:32] | Oh, I’ll buy that– for now. | 现在我看到了 |
[08:36] | Multiple contusions front and bacK. | 前身和后背有多处擦伤的痕迹 |
[08:38] | BroKen hand. | 手部烂了 |
[08:40] | Well, this guy’s a study in contradictions. | 这家伙身上充满了 矛盾辨证的学问 |
[08:43] | He’s got defensive wounds on his palms | 手掌上像是有 自卫时造成的伤痕 |
[08:46] | but the scrapes on his KnucKles | 但指节上擦伤的痕迹… |
[08:47] | and the broKen hand indicate aggression. | 还有断掉的手又显示 他当时在攻击别人 |
[09:00] | Grissom: Dr. Kiera Behrle, 3E. | 起亚拉.波利医生 坐在3E的位置 |
[09:03] | Emily Behrle, 3F. | 艾米利.波利坐在3F |
[09:06] | Nate Metz, 2C. | 内特.梅斯,坐在2C |
[09:12] | Nate Metz. | 内特.梅斯 |
[09:15] | Put your seat bacK and tray table in their upright position. | 快把凳子和桌子垂直放好 |
[09:17] | I don’t thinK so. | 如果可以就好了 |
[09:18] | Let me guess who was sitting in 3C. | 我们来看看是谁 坐在3C的位置上 |
[09:21] | Tony Candlewell. | 是汤尼.堪德威尔 |
[09:23] | The dead guy. | 死者 |
[09:24] | LooK, the guy was a real ass. | 那家伙真是个混蛋 |
[09:26] | In what way? | 为何这么说? |
[09:28] | LooK, you Know why I fly first class? | 你知道我为什么 选择坐头等舱吗? |
[09:30] | Other than the fact that my company pays for it? | 除了我公司会支付 机票这个原因之外 |
[09:33] | Because I can worK. I have to worK. | 还因为在头等舱我能工作 而我必须工作 |
[09:34] | And he wouldn’t let you? | 他骚扰了你? |
[09:37] | No, he, he, he Kept KicKing the bacK of my seat | 也不是,他,他 他一直用脚… |
[09:39] | with his foot. | 踢我座位的后面 |
[09:40] | You Know, liKe in a movie theater | 你想象一下 就像你看电影时 |
[09:42] | when somebody’s KicKing your seat? | 有人一直踢你的凳子那样 |
[09:45] | Catherine: Are you telling me | 你是否说… |
[09:46] | this guy was KicKing the bacK | 这家伙在整个飞行过程… |
[09:47] | of your seat the entire flight? | 一直用脚踢你的座椅后背? |
[09:49] | Maybe not the entire flight. | 整个飞行过程倒算不上 |
[09:50] | You Know, liKe, liKe Dallas to, to Las Vegas. | 但是,也起码…起码是从 达拉斯到拉斯维加斯的距离 |
[09:57] | Hey, Pele, could you please stop KicKing the bacK of my seat? | 拜�,伙计,你能不能 停下来别再踢我椅子后背 |
[10:02] | I wasn’t doing anything. | 我什么都没干过 |
[10:03] | You Know exactly | 你做了什么… |
[10:04] | what you’re doing. Stop it. | 自己心知肚明 |
[10:07] | What did you do? | 你接下来怎样? |
[10:09] | I ju… I ignored him. | 我…我没理会他 |
[10:11] | You Know, I punched the seat a couple times in anger | 我只是气愤地 狠狠敲了几次我的座椅 |
[10:14] | and that’s it. | 就这么样 |
[10:16] | LooK, the guy set me off. | 这家伙让我忍无可忍 |
[10:18] | It was either the seat or him. | 但我没有打他 也没有敲他的椅子 |
[10:21] | May I see your hands? | 我能看看你的手吗? |
[10:26] | Your KnucKles are pretty banged up. | 你的指节看来伤得不轻 |
[10:38] | Blood drops… | 血滴… |
[10:43] | away from the main event. | 离主事件的 发生点好像挺远的 |
[10:44] | Maybe that’s where the action started. | 也许争执正是 从这里开始的呢? |
[10:48] | Could just be a bloody nose. | 也可能只是坐在 这里的人流下的鼻血 |
[10:55] | Who was sitting in 4B? | 坐在4B的是谁? |
[11:01] | Lou Everett. | 卢.埃弗雷特 |
[11:08] | Lou Everett? | 你是卢.埃弗雷特? |
[11:11] | Yeah. -How’d you get | -是的 -这伤口… |
[11:13] | that slice around the chops? | 是怎么弄得? |
[11:14] | The guy swung at me with a C.D. | 那家伙用CD划了我一道 |
[11:16] | Put his finger in the hole and slashed me. | 他把手放在碟的孔里 向我划了过来 |
[11:20] | What guy? | 哪个家伙? |
[11:21] | That crazy guy, the psycho. | 那神经病! |
[11:23] | He was out of his mind. | 他完全疯了! |
[11:26] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[11:29] | You Know, you owe me | 伙计,你… |
[11:31] | another laptop, pal. ( mumbles ) | 得陪我一台新的笔记本电脑 |
[11:31] | Hey! -Everett: Hey, hey. | -嘿! -嘿,嘿! |
[11:33] | We’re in mid-flight now, guys. | 我们现在还在飞行途中 伙计们 |
[11:34] | That’s enough. | 你们俩别再闹了 |
[11:40] | So what do you thinK? | 你以为是什么? |
[11:42] | Bodily injury… can I sue a dead man? | 我现在被他划上了… 你认为我能起诉个死人吗? |
[11:45] | I thinK you need some coffee. | 我认为你最好喝点咖啡 |
[11:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:48] | A few cocktails on the plane, Lou? | 卢,你在飞机上 是不是喝了点鸡尾酒? |
[11:50] | LooK, I get nervous when I fly, so what? | 听着,我飞行时会紧张的 喝了酒又怎样? |
[11:52] | Well, alcohol does different things | 嗯,酒对不同的人… |
[11:54] | to different people… at different altitudes. | 在不同海拔有不同效用 |
[11:58] | Hey, I was fine. | 我当时没喝醉! |
[11:59] | He went bananas. | 是他发癫在先 |
[12:01] | Why don’t you just asK… asK the flight attendant? | 你们… 你们可以去问问客服人员 |
[12:03] | So, we were about 35 minutes out… | 我们当时飞行了约35分钟… |
[12:04] | when he started pressing his call button over and over. | 他就开始一直不停按 “召唤键” |
[12:08] | He was complaining of a headache. | 说他很头痛 |
[12:09] | And did you give him anything? | 你有没有给他什么药? |
[12:11] | Yeah, I gave him a pacKet of aspirin | 有 我给了一小包阿司匹林 |
[12:13] | and he popped it dry, no water. | 他不喝水就这样吞了下去 |
[12:15] | Catherine: And, as far as you Know… | 就你所知… |
[12:16] | did he complain of a headache when he boarded? | 他登机时有没有说他头痛? |
[12:19] | No. | 没有 |
[12:20] | So what made the worm turn? | 那他为什么会头痛呢? |
[12:22] | LooK, I’ve been flying for ten years. | 我当空姐已经十年了 |
[12:24] | You Know, I have seen it all. | 见识过各种各样的事 |
[12:26] | I’ve seen ferrets in suitcases, uh, fellatio in first class… | 有人在行李箱里面 放过几只雪貂,想偷偷运走; 有人在头等舱里性交… |
[12:29] | passengers stir-frying on their tray tables. | 有人在放碟的小桌上用便携锅炒菜 |
[12:32] | I mean… | 我说这么多,意思是… |
[12:33] | Who Knows why anyone does anything? | 谁知道他们为什么这么做? |
[12:36] | Right. | 对 |
[12:38] | Well, thanKs for your time. | 好吧 谢谢您的宝贵时间 |
[12:40] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | So, any bites? | 有没有任何突破? |
[12:51] | Nada. You? | 没有 你呢? |
[12:52] | If nothing criminal happened on that flight… | 如果在机上没有罪行发生… |
[12:55] | why isn’t anybody talKing to us? | 为什么没人肯跟 我们说明真相呢? |
[12:56] | I’m going to go out on a limb here… | 从你说的这句话 我可以推出另一句… |
[12:58] | and say… they’re hiding something? | 他们在隐藏着什么 |
[13:00] | Then we get to play hide-and-seeK. | 看来我们得玩捉迷藏了 |
[13:15] | I just got off the phone with NicK. | 我刚跟尼克通完电话 |
[13:17] | The coroner did some carving on our dead guy. | 验尸官在死者 身上进行了些检验 |
[13:19] | He found intercranial bleeding, thoracic hemorrhaging | 发现死者脑部有出血痕迹 胸内出血 |
[13:23] | a ruptured spleen. | 以及肝脏破裂 |
[13:24] | And for what it’s worth | 最有价值的一点是… |
[13:25] | the guy also had a fever. | 他们发现死者 当时还发着烧 |
[13:27] | Did you find anything interesting? | 有没有发现什么有趣之处? |
[13:29] | Well, the guy in 4B was KnocKing them bacK pretty good. | 坐在4B的家伙 |
[13:57] | Could be dried blood. | 可能是干了的血迹 |
[14:01] | Victim had | 死者手上… |
[14:03] | defensive wounds on his hand. | 有自卫受伤的痕迹 |
[14:05] | Marlene Valdez was sitting in 2E. | 坐在2E的是 马琳.瓦尔迪□ |
[14:09] | LooK at me. | 你看看 |
[14:10] | my blouse is ruined. | 我的衬衣都被弄脏了 |
[14:11] | Just hope it washes out. | 希望能洗得掉 |
[14:12] | We’ll get you a new one. | 我会帮你买一件新的 |
[14:13] | Marlene: After I saved | 我救了你一命 你当然要买件新的给我 |
[14:14] | your life, you better. Brass: Mr. Valdez | 瓦尔迪□先生… |
[14:16] | was your life in danger? | 您太太当时身处危险当中吗? |
[14:17] | Well, you Know… | 嗯… |
[14:18] | Of course his life was in danger. | 他太太当然身处危险当中 |
[14:20] | That maniac was | 那疯子在走道那… |
[14:22] | pacing up and down the aisles. | 来来回回走动 |
[14:24] | All sweating. | 浑身冒汗 |
[14:25] | His eyes were glazed. | 两眼放光 |
[14:26] | I was sure he was going to hijacK that plane. | 我敢肯定 他当时想要骑劫飞机 |
[14:28] | Everyone needs to return to their seats. | 每个人都要回到座位坐好 |
[14:30] | ( cups rattling ) | |
[14:32] | Do something. | 你快做点什么啊! |
[14:33] | No, we should just mind our own business. | 我们别多管闲事 |
[14:34] | Well, if you don’t do something, I will. | 如果你不敢,我来 |
[14:37] | Uh… Ex-excuse me, sir. | 对不起,先生 |
[14:39] | Uh… why don’t you just | 你不如… |
[14:41] | taKe a seat? | 坐下好吗? |
[14:43] | ( crashing ) | |
[14:45] | Grissom: The other half of the wine bottle… from 2E. | 酒瓶的另一半… 2E那来的 |
[14:51] | So… Marlene in 2E slashes the victim. | 看来…2E的 马琳拿这划了死者一道 |
[14:55] | He’s bleeding… | 他流了血… |
[14:56] | where does he go? | 之后去了哪里呢? |
[14:58] | The lavatory. | 厕所 |
[15:11] | No evidence. | 没有痕迹? |
[15:13] | No. | 没有 |
[15:14] | No “patent” evidence. | 没有明显的痕迹 |
[15:15] | But if there’s blood present | 但如果曾经有血迹 |
[15:16] | there maybe latent evidence. | 就会有潜藏痕迹 |
[15:20] | One step ahead of you, every so often. | 免得你说了 你经常都要用到这个的啦 |
[15:23] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[15:33] | Well. | 嗯 |
[15:36] | Would you hand me the Christopher Columbus | 能帮我从工具箱那里… |
[15:39] | from my field Kit? | 把我的显微镜递过来吗? |
[15:45] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[15:48] | ( clicKs ) | |
[15:57] | I taKe it that’s not blood. | 我想那不是血迹 |
[15:59] | No… but there’s protein in it. | 不是… 但其中含有蛋白质 |
[16:01] | Oh, the mile-high club. | 噢,看来他们 把这当成空中俱乐部了 |
[16:04] | That means the two passengers | 这俩乘客… |
[16:05] | may have had no idea what was going on inside that cabin. | 看来对舱中 所发生的一切一无所知 |
[16:07] | You Know, high altitude enhances the entire sexual experience. | 高海拔能让整个 性交过程更得到强化 |
[16:11] | It increases | 使人对性… |
[16:12] | the euphoria. | 更感愉悦 |
[16:14] | Well… it’s good. | 是吗,挺好 |
[16:16] | I don’t Know if it’s that good. | 不过不知道 是不是真有那么好 |
[16:19] | Cite your source. | 请说出你的理论来源 |
[16:21] | Hand me a swab, please. | 请给我一根棉签 拜� |
[16:23] | You’re avoiding the question. | 你在逃避问题 |
[16:25] | “Enhances sexual experience. | 让整个性交过程更得到强化? |
[16:26] | Increases euphoria.” | 使人对性… 更感愉悦? |
[16:27] | Cite your source. | 请说出你的理论来源 |
[16:29] | A magazine. | 一本杂志 |
[16:31] | What magazine? | 哪本杂志? |
[16:32] | Applied Psychodynamics in Forensic Science. | 检疫科学应用心理动力学 |
[16:35] | Never heard of it. | 我从来没听 说过有这么本杂志 |
[16:36] | I’ll get you | 我可以… |
[16:37] | a subscription. | 帮你订一套 |
[16:38] | Now, cite your source. | 现在到你说你的理论来源 |
[16:39] | Oh… now you want to go down that route? | 现在到你也想来了? |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:43] | Nah. Never mind. | 算了,别介意 |
[16:45] | You started it. | 是你先开始这个话题的 |
[16:48] | Delta Airlines, Flight 1 1 09, Boston to Miami | 好吧,当时我乘坐 三角洲航空公司的1109号航班 从波士顿飞往迈阿密 |
[16:53] | March ’93, Ken Fuller. | 时年93年3月 当事人名为肯.富勒 |
[16:55] | Hazel eyes | 他有着一双 淡褐色的迷人眼睛 |
[16:56] | organic chem lab TABMOC… | 在有机化学实验室 TABMOC工作… |
[16:59] | overrated… in… | 我对他的每一方面 包括性方面… |
[17:01] | every aspect. | 估计过高了 |
[17:02] | Could… we… get bacK to worK, please? | 我们… 可以讨论回工作了吧? |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:08] | I thinK your, uh… | 看来凭着你… |
[17:09] | firsthand Knowledge and experience | 在飞机厕所上… |
[17:12] | in airplane bathrooms | 所获得的 第一手经验和知识… |
[17:13] | you should do the swab. | 应该由你来拿棉签取样 |
[17:17] | Fine. | 很好 |
[17:18] | Catherine: And where were you when this was all going on, Mrs. Finn? | 舱上发生这些事的时候 你在哪里,芬太太? |
[17:22] | Uh, Mercer, Vicky Mercer. | 叫我玛瑟吧,维姬.玛瑟 |
[17:23] | Um, I was in the bathroom. | 我当时在厕所里面 |
[17:25] | In the bathroom? | 厕所里面? |
[17:26] | For how long? | 多久 |
[17:28] | For a while. | 挺长一段时间 |
[17:29] | I… I really don’t fly very well. | 我飞行时候… 感觉不是很舒服的 |
[17:32] | And where was your husband? Carl: We’re not married. | -你丈夫当时在哪? -我们还没结婚的 |
[17:34] | We just worK together. | 我们只是在一起工作 |
[17:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | Where were you? | 你在哪里? |
[17:39] | I was in my seat. -So, then | -我坐在椅子上 -然后呢? |
[17:41] | you saw what happened? | 你有没有看到发生了什么事? |
[17:42] | I had my headphones on. | 我开了耳机 |
[17:44] | I was listening to the air traffic control | 当时听着交通… |
[17:46] | channel. | 频道 |
[17:47] | Puts me right out. | 让我昏昏欲睡 |
[17:49] | Catherine: So, you… slept | 就是说…你睡着了? |
[17:51] | through everything | 对整件事一无所知? |
[17:52] | and you woKe up next to a… dead body. | 你醒来的时候… 就发现旁边有个死人 |
[17:58] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上是的 |
[18:20] | Handprints. | 手印? |
[18:23] | A stallion. | 真是一匹种马 |
[18:25] | All right, we’re going to have to change tact here | 我们看来 只能转变追查方法了 |
[18:27] | because what I said about getting more flies with honey– | 我说过,虽然要秉公办事 但是也要给人家点甜头才好的 |
[18:30] | I was wrong. | 但看来是错了的 |
[18:31] | This is incredible. | 真难以置信 |
[18:33] | Ten people | 有十个人证 |
[18:34] | and no one’s talKing. | 但居然没有 一个愿意说实话的 |
[18:36] | My theory: | 我的理论是: |
[18:37] | the Killer is in the group | 凶手在这群人当中 |
[18:39] | and the rest of them are afraid. | 其他人很因为 害怕而不肯说实情 |
[18:49] | That guy was wearing KhaKis, right? | 死者身上穿的是卡其布料吗? |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:01] | Fibers drawn from his pants maybe? | 这些也许是从 他裤子上扯下的纤维 |
[19:03] | We get anything else off the clothes? | 死者的衣服 上面还有什么发现吗? |
[19:05] | NicK’s worKing on it. | 尼克正在调查中 |
[19:14] | What have you got? | 你查到了什么? |
[19:15] | Well… what you’ve got here is a nice Bordeaux | 洒在衣服上的是 很不错的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[19:19] | and a StarbucK’s blend. | 跟这些星辉酒混在一起了 |
[19:21] | No blood. No saliva. | 没有血迹,没有唾沫 |
[19:24] | What about prints? | 指纹呢? |
[19:25] | Uh, well, suede leather’s a tough gig. | 起毛皮革比较麻烦 |
[19:27] | It’s too porous. | 很容易渗水 |
[19:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:33] | Are you losing your touch there, Einstein? | 爱因斯坦 你是不是漏了这里的一点? |
[19:35] | Coroner’s photos of the dead guy’s bacK. | 这是验尸官拍下的 死者背部照片 |
[19:39] | Multiple horseshoe-shaped | 有多处马蹄铁形状的… |
[19:41] | bruises. | 淤痕 |
[19:42] | Those are | 很明显… |
[19:43] | definitely shoeprints. | 这些是鞋印 |
[19:44] | Yeah, looKs liKe somebody | 是的 看起来好像死者… |
[19:46] | stomped on your dead guy. | 被狠狠地跺了几脚 |
[19:48] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:48] | Bring me the jacKet. | 把死者的皮夹克拿来给我 |
[19:50] | If I do heel impressions | 要检验脚印… |
[19:51] | I’ll need something to compare it to. | 总得有东西对比才是 |
[19:53] | See you in 20. | 20分钟后见 |
[19:59] | I need their shoes. | 我需要他们的鞋子 |
[20:02] | Why you telling me? | 干吗跟我说? |
[20:03] | Because you’re the people person, right? | 因为你是负责跟那些人谈的 不是吗? |
[20:06] | Well, why don’t you tell them that? | 那你干吗不直接跟他们说? |
[20:08] | They’re not giving mebupKes. | 他们才不会给你好脸色 |
[20:11] | ( crunching ) Please? | 拜�好不好? |
[20:23] | OKay, people. | 好吧,朋友们 |
[20:25] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[20:26] | Shoes. | 请脱… |
[20:27] | Off. | 鞋 |
[20:39] | Now. | 马上! |
[20:53] | ( cracKling ) | |
[21:00] | It all comes down to shoeprints. | 最后还是要通过鞋印来解决 |
[21:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:05] | Catherine: Hi. | 你好 |
[21:06] | LooKs liKe a shoe sale. | 看起来好像卖鞋市场一样 |
[21:08] | Uh, NicK sent these photo comparisons over | 尼克从实验室送过来的照片 |
[21:11] | from the lab. -Oh. | -对比用的 -噢 |
[21:14] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[21:19] | Max. | 麦克斯的 |
[21:27] | That a fit? | 吻合? |
[21:29] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[21:40] | ( sighs ): Well, that’s it then. | 那就是他了 |
[21:43] | ( drops magnifying glass ) | |
[21:47] | OKay, folKs. | 好了,朋友们 |
[21:49] | I’ve got some good news… and I’ve got some bad news. | 现在有个好消息… 同时也有个坏消息要宣布 |
[21:51] | The good news? | 好消息是什么? |
[21:52] | Well, the good news would be | 好消息是… |
[21:53] | that seven of you may be… | 你们其中七个… |
[21:55] | getting out of here very soon. | 将可以很快离开这里 |
[21:57] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢? |
[21:59] | The bad news is that three of you may be staying | 坏消息是剩下 三个只怕要在这里… |
[22:01] | in Vegas a lot longer than you planned. | 呆上更长时间了 |
[22:04] | And that would be… Mr. Lou | 这三个人是… 卢.埃弗雷特… |
[22:07] | Everett,,, | …先生 |
[22:09] | Mr. Max Valdez, | 麦克斯.瓦尔迪□先生 |
[22:12] | and Dr. Kiera Behrle. | 还有起亚拉.波利先生 |
[22:19] | Would you… | 请你们… |
[22:20] | please come with me. | 跟我来好吗? |
[22:33] | Stevie, Keep these guys on ice. | 史蒂夫 先把这几位老兄看好 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉,女士 |
[22:45] | This is as far as your daughter can go | 你的女儿只能在此止步 |
[22:47] | but we’ll have an officer stay with her. | 我们会找一名 警官陪着她的 |
[22:49] | Come on. It’s been a rough night. | 别这样,今天晚上 发生的一切已经够糟糕的了 |
[22:51] | Dr. Behrle, we’re going to be asKing you | 波利医生 我们会问到你一些… |
[22:53] | some very sensitive questions– | 非常敏感的问题… |
[22:55] | questions that I Know that I wouldn’t want | 如果我有女儿 |
[22:57] | my daughter to hear. | 我是不希望 她听到这些问题的 |
[22:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:00] | My name is Jim. | 我叫吉姆 |
[23:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[23:02] | Emily. | 艾米利 |
[23:03] | Emily. Oh, that’s a great name. | 艾米利,真好听的名字 |
[23:04] | Emily, I’m going to maKe you | 艾米利,我们来个约定 |
[23:07] | a deal, oKay? | 好不好 |
[23:07] | We’re going to borrow your mom | 把你妈妈… |
[23:10] | for a little while. | 借给我们一下 |
[23:11] | I’ll be right bacK, sweetie, oKay? | 我们很快就带她回来 好不好? |
[23:13] | OKay. | 好的 |
[23:14] | OKay? And here’s the good part. | 你肯答应?那好极了 好,现在让你这样 |
[23:16] | You get to borrow anything you see on me. | 我身上你看见的任何 东西你都可以借来玩 |
[23:20] | Can I borrow your gun? | 可以把你的枪借给我吗? |
[23:21] | Well, you Know, my gun… | 我的枪… |
[23:23] | it’s Kind of… | 比较… |
[23:24] | it’s old, and it’s heavy and… | 旧了 而且又很重,还有… |
[23:26] | and it’s stucK there. | 你看,它粘在这儿了 |
[23:28] | Anything else? | 你可以借其它东西吗? |
[23:29] | How about your badge? | 你的徽章呢? |
[23:31] | You got a deal, and you Know what? | 好,就这样成交吧 你知道吗? |
[23:33] | This is the best thing. | 这可是最好的东西 |
[23:35] | You Know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[23:35] | Because anyone gives you any trouble | 因为在 有人找你麻烦的时候… |
[23:38] | all you got to do is… | 你所要做的… |
[23:39] | flash this. | 就是把这个在他们面前一幌 他们就逃之夭夭了 |
[23:40] | There you go. | 给你 |
[23:45] | So, were you scared? | 你当时吓坏了吗? |
[23:48] | Did you see what happened? | 看见发生了什么事情没有? |
[23:53] | OKay. OKay. | 好吧,没事的 |
[23:56] | It’s oKay. | 没事的 |
[24:00] | Sweet Kid– Emily. | 艾米利… 真是个可爱的小孩 |
[24:03] | Uh, so, Dr. Behrle… | 那么,波利医生… |
[24:07] | how long have you been a physician? | 你担任内科医生多久了? |
[24:09] | I prefer surgeon. | 我是外科医生 |
[24:11] | Mm, oKay. | 哦,好的 |
[24:12] | I’ve been practicing for 1 1 years. | 我担任外科 医生大概有11年了 |
[24:14] | And what was the nature of your visit to, uh… | 你本来要到… |
[24:16] | to Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯干什么? |
[24:17] | Emily. She wanted to see the white tigers. | 因为艾米利 她想去看这里的白虎 |
[24:20] | How did you get that blacK eye? | 你眼睛的淤痕是怎么来的? |
[24:22] | I caught it during the rucKus. | 在混乱中被人打伤的 |
[24:24] | The price you pay for being a Good Samaritan. | 充当好好先生的结果 |
[24:28] | OKay. | 好的 |
[24:31] | I’m, uh… just a little confused. | 我…有点不解 |
[24:35] | Your heel impressions were found on the bacK | 在死者的皮夹克背后 |
[24:39] | of the victim’s suede jacKet. | 发现有你鞋后跟的鞋印 |
[24:41] | That’s a little aggressive for a Good Samaritan. | 对一个好好先生来说 这好像有点狠了一点 |
[24:48] | Man: No! No! | 别!别这样! |
[24:49] | Hey, stop it! | 别打了! |
[24:50] | Oh… | 噢… |
[24:52] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[24:53] | Get out of the way! | 让开! |
[24:54] | Give him some air. Sir? | 让他呼吸到空气,拜� |
[24:57] | One, two | 一,二… |
[24:59] | three… | 三… |
[25:04] | One, two… | 一,二… |
[25:06] | If he had been in my ER | 如果他当时是在我的急诊室中… |
[25:07] | I might have been able to save him | 我确信能救到他 |
[25:09] | but at 30,000 feet, there’s only so much you can do. | 但在3万英尺的高空 你所能做的也就是那么多了 |
[25:14] | LooK… | 听着… |
[25:15] | I did what I could. | 我尽力了 |
[25:17] | And you’re satisfied with that? | 你对此满意? |
[25:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:20] | Because I’m a doctor | 因为我是名医生 |
[25:22] | I’m responsible for what happened on that plane? | 对飞机上发生的事 我是有责任的 |
[25:25] | What did happen? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[25:26] | I protected my daughter | 我只是保护了我的女儿… |
[25:28] | and I tried to save a guy’s life. | 以及尝试拯救 一个人的生命 |
[25:31] | And yes, I’m satisfied with that. | 因此,对 我对我当时的表现很满意 |
[25:34] | Well, you’ve seen Cops | 相信你也有看过电视<警讯> |
[25:35] | the TV show, so you Know our game. | 应该知道我们是怎么做的 |
[25:37] | The first one to talK gets to maKe a deal. | 第一个录口供的 必须和我们达成一个协议 |
[25:41] | I don’t need a deal. | 我不需要什么协议 |
[25:43] | No? | 不需要? |
[25:44] | Well, maybe your daughter Emily needs you to taKe one. | 但也许你的女儿 艾米利需要你和我们达成一个 |
[25:52] | Grissom: Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:56] | MaKes sense. | 有点道理 |
[25:58] | OKay. | 好的 |
[25:59] | ThanKs, Catherine. | 谢谢,凯萨琳 |
[26:02] | We have a ping-pong ball. | 现在乒乓球是有了 |
[26:04] | We just need to find the paddles. | 关键是要找出拍子了 |
[26:10] | Where are they? | 在哪里呢? |
[26:11] | Probably in the first compartment. | 可能就在第一个行李箱里 |
[26:14] | The doctor in 3E told Catherine | 坐在3E的医生 告诉凯萨琳说… |
[26:16] | that she performed CPR on the victim. | 她当时对死者进行了急救 |
[26:19] | ChecK the inside of the paddles. | 看看电击板里面 |
[26:20] | See if there’s any bio gel on them. | 看上面有没有 擦了去纤凝胶体 |
[26:29] | These looK liKe they weren’t even used. | 看起来这仪器根本没用过 |
[26:32] | There was more lubricant in the bathroom. | 甚至在厕所里面的 润滑剂还比这多 |
[26:34] | It’s pretty negligent for a doctor. | 对一名医生来说 这岂不是太也大意了? |
[26:35] | She’s got to Know every commercial airline | 她应该知道每一辆商务性航班上 |
[26:38] | carries defib paddles. | 都会有去纤凝胶体吧 |
[26:40] | Yeah, and if she didn’t Know, the flight attendant sure did. | 没错,就算她不知道 航班上的客服人员也应该知道的 |
[26:42] | By the time I thought to grab the defibrillator | 等我想起要用去 纤颤器的时候 |
[26:45] | he was already dead. | 这家伙已经死了 |
[26:47] | But you are trained to use the paddles | 但你们应该受过训… |
[26:48] | in the event of an emergency | 在急救中要学会 使用电击去纤颤器 |
[26:49] | and this was an emergency situation. | 而当时正是需要急救的情况 |
[26:51] | Yes, but I’m trained to use them | 没错 但我受训的情况… |
[26:52] | when a man is having cardiac arrest in his seat | 是乘客在座位上 心搏停止的情况啊 |
[26:55] | not flopping around in the aisle. | 而不是这种倒在 过道上的情况 |
[26:57] | So, whatever it was he was going through | 那你的意思是说 这家伙当时… |
[27:00] | it didn’t looK a heart attacK. | 看起来并不像心脏 要停止跳动的样子吗? |
[27:01] | LooK, I’m going to be honest with you. | 我老实跟你说吧 |
[27:04] | I was scared. | 我当时吓坏了 |
[27:06] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[27:08] | I thought this guy was going to taKe us all down. | 我认为这家伙 会把我们全部干掉 |
[27:10] | All right, everyone needs to return | 好了,每个人都必须… |
[27:12] | to their seats. | 回到座位坐好 |
[27:13] | I’ve got to get off! | 我受够了 |
[27:15] | ( yelling ) | |
[27:16] | I have to land this plane! | 我要飞机降落 |
[27:17] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 好吧,直说吧 |
[27:20] | 2F is on the floor. | 坐在2F的乘客倒在了地上 |
[27:21] | His wife is in the aisle | 他妻子在走道上… |
[27:23] | brandishing a broKen wine bottle. | 挥舞着碎酒瓶 |
[27:25] | What about 1A? | 那坐在1A的乘客呢? |
[27:26] | He was closest to the action. | 他在事发当时是最接近的 |
[27:27] | That would be Mr. Cash. | 那乘客是凯什先生 |
[27:29] | Um, he was in his seat. | 当时他就坐在位置上 |
[27:31] | Mr. Cash. | 凯什先生 |
[27:32] | I was wondering when you guys | 我正想你们什么时候… |
[27:33] | were going to get around to asKing me some questions. | 会来找我问问题呢? |
[27:38] | So, what did you see? | 好吧,你看到了什么? |
[27:40] | Not much. | 我没有看到很多 |
[27:41] | Sir, it’s been a long night, and we don’t have much time | 先生,这夜晚已经消耗了 我们很多时间了 我们也没有太多时间了 |
[27:43] | before our crime scene flies away. | 很快可能我们这”犯罪现场”就会飞 |
[27:45] | I was in my seat. | 我当时坐在椅子上 |
[27:46] | You were sitting in 1A. | 你坐在1A位置上 |
[27:49] | You were sitting ringside. | 是最接近冲突的地方 |
[27:49] | How do you not see what happened? | 你怎么可能看不见发生了什么? |
[27:55] | The blind leading the blind. | 糟糕,我们已经如盲头苍蝇了 现在还找盲人引路? |
[27:57] | I’m not totally blind. | 我并非完全盲的 |
[27:59] | I’m legally blind. | 只是法律上来说是盲的 |
[28:00] | My central visual acuity is 20/200. | 因为我的视觉 灵敏度只有20/200 |
[28:05] | ( grunting ) | |
[28:07] | The plane has to land! | 飞机必须降落! |
[28:08] | We’ve got to get off this plane! | 我们要下飞机! |
[28:10] | Woman: Get him off the door! | 把他拉开门那里! |
[28:12] | No, no, no! | 别!别!不要! |
[28:14] | Brown: Can you identify the voices? | 你能认出那些声音吗? |
[28:17] | ( sighs ) | |
[28:18] | First voice. | 第一把声音 |
[28:19] | 4B. | 是坐在4B位置的乘客的 |
[28:21] | Businessman. I could tell by the way he ordered drinKs. | 那个商人,从他要饮料的 方式我可以判断他是商人 |
[28:22] | How do you mean? | 怎说? |
[28:23] | JW BlacK, triple not double. | 他说:”黑杰克丹尼威士忌 三份,不要双份的” |
[28:25] | Second voice, guy in 2F, Kind of far away. | 第二把声音属于坐在 2F的乘客,有点远 |
[28:31] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[28:31] | Third voice? | 第三把声音呢? |
[28:33] | Third voice, row behind me, two seats over. | 第三把声音是属于 坐在我后面两排的 |
[28:36] | Mr. Dot-com. | 搞网页的 |
[28:38] | Guy must’ve typed 60 words a minute. | 听他的打字速度 他大概每分钟能打上60个字 |
[28:41] | Mr. Cash, you’ve got to help me. | 凯什先生 我们需要您的帮助 |
[28:42] | I’ve got eight eyewitnesses with various stories. | 我们现在有八名证人 但每个人说的故事版本都不同 |
[28:45] | I put them all in a mixing bowl, add eggs, milK | 我现在就好像在把这些故事 在碗里面混合,加鸡蛋,加牛奶 |
[28:48] | sticK it in the oven, and all I got | 放到炉子上面烤 结果出来的… |
[28:50] | is a limp souffle. | 什么都不是 |
[28:52] | We need you to tell us everything you heard. | 你听到的所有东西 都是我们需要的证据 |
[28:56] | From the time the deceased banged on the cocKpit door to the time he died. | 从死者开始踢舱门开始 到他倒毙那时的任何你听到情况 |
[29:02] | Then listen up. | 那么你们就听好 |
[29:03] | We need to get off this plane! | 我们要下飞机 |
[29:05] | I have to get off this plane! | 我必须下飞机! |
[29:07] | Get him off the door. | 把他从门那拉开 |
[29:09] | Get out of the way. | Get out of the way. 让开,让开! |
[29:13] | No! | 不! |
[29:13] | ( grunting, blows landing ) | |
[29:26] | I never heard such silence. | 从来没听到那么安静过 |
[29:29] | ( beeping ) | |
[29:35] | I got two hours till I lose my crime scene to the feds. | 还有两个小时我们的犯罪现场 便要转交联邦调查局了 |
[29:39] | Tell me you have something. | 你最好跟 我说发现了些线索 |
[29:40] | I Know what set this guy off. | 我知道这家伙 毙命的原因了 |
[29:42] | That’s more than I got. | 这可比我发现的 要重要多了 |
[29:43] | We Know our victim suffered from intercranial bleeding. | 我们开始已经知道 死者颅内出血 |
[29:45] | I had that pegged as possible cause of death | 我一直认为 那是他死亡的主要原因 |
[29:48] | so I cracK his sKull open, and what do I find? | 于是我把他的头颅解剖了 开来,猜我发现了什么? |
[29:51] | A cantaloupe in a soup can. | 他的头颅内部简直 就像个满是水的香瓜 |
[29:54] | Tight fit. | 胀得满满的? |
[29:56] | And not from one or two blows to the head. | 除了脑部被敲了 那么一两下之外 |
[29:58] | He was also running a high fever | 他当时还发了高烧 |
[30:00] | so I tested his spinal fluid. | 因此 我检验了他的脊髓液 |
[30:01] | A normal protein level is between 1 5 and 45 milligrams. | 脊髓液正常的蛋白质 水平应该是15到45毫克 |
[30:05] | Candlewell’s was 60. | 而堪德威尔先生的,是60 |
[30:08] | Did anybody mention this guy had a headache? | 有没有人提过 死者曾经头痛 |
[30:10] | Flight attendant gave him two aspirin. Why? | 航班客服人员曾给了 他两片阿司匹林,为什么呢? |
[30:15] | He was suffering from undiagnosed encephalitis. | 他患有某种未经确诊的脑炎 |
[30:19] | Swelling of the brain. | 脑水肿? |
[30:21] | It can manifest liKe a heart attacK: slurred speech | 可能会有类似心脏病 发的病征:语音模糊 |
[30:23] | delirium, loss of consciousness. | 精神错乱,迷失知觉 |
[30:25] | You throw in the altitude | 当海拔升高… |
[30:26] | and the air pressure changes in the cabin | 舱内的气压会发生变化 |
[30:29] | and our guy was probably out of his mind. | 死者可能因此癫狂 |
[30:32] | Is that what Killed him– encephalitis? | 这是他的死因吗… 因为那脑炎? |
[30:34] | It wasn’t the one thing that Killed him. | 他的死因可不止这么一个 |
[30:37] | Ruptured spleen, intercranial bleeding | 他的脾胃破裂 颅内出血 |
[30:39] | petecchial hemorrhaging. | 还有身上淤痕显示的内伤 |
[30:41] | And the guy’s heart just stopped beating. | 等等等等… 让这家伙的心脏 就这么突然停止跳动了 |
[30:44] | A, B, C, D or all of the above. | 上面那么多原因 你是让我在A,B,C,D里面 做选择题呢还是让我都选了? |
[30:47] | Standoff with the police– | 难道你让我跟警察部门说… |
[30:48] | guy gets shot in the chest | 某人心口中弹… |
[30:51] | runs bacK into his burning house inhaling smoKe as he goes. | 跑回燃烧的房子中 吸入过量浓烟 |
[30:53] | The roof collapses | 房顶又突然倒塌… |
[30:55] | the air conditioning unit falls on his head, he dies. | 空调刚好砸在他头上 然后他死了 |
[30:57] | What Killed him? | 到底哪样是他的死因呢? |
[31:15] | OKay, VicKi Mercer and Carl Finn | 好了,维奇.玛瑟 还有卡尔.芬… |
[31:17] | I believe are in the bathroom. | 我相信他们当时 是在厕所里面的 |
[31:19] | Mile-High Club. | 这俩居然把这 当成空中俱乐部了 |
[31:20] | If you asK me, it’s their spouses | 他们的另一半… |
[31:23] | that are the dummies. | 看来才真是吃了哑巴亏的 |
[31:24] | Emily Behrle is in 3F. | 艾米利.波利坐在3F位置 |
[31:28] | Preston Cash, 1A. | 普雷斯顿.凯什 坐在1A位置 |
[31:30] | Tony Candlewell, dead guy. | 汤尼.堪德威尔 死者 |
[31:32] | Right there, 3C. | 坐在这里,3C位置 |
[31:33] | And for now, he’s alive | 现在他还活着 |
[31:35] | until he’s dead. | 等会才死 |
[31:36] | So, you want to tell us what we’re doing here? | 可以跟我们说清楚 我们现在在干吗吗? |
[31:39] | The physical evidence | 我,莎拉… |
[31:40] | that Sarah, NicK, and I collected | 尼克收集的证据 |
[31:42] | is contradicting the anecdotal statements | 和众人的口供 有非常大的出入 |
[31:43] | that you, Catherine, and WarricK got | 而你,凯萨琳 华瑞克 |
[31:45] | and my money’s on the physical evidence. | 还有我,更倾向于 相信我们找到的证据 |
[31:47] | So is mine. | 我也相信的 |
[31:48] | These passengers are lying. | 这些乘客在撒谎 |
[31:49] | I mean, if this was | 我意思是 如果这是一桩纵火案 |
[31:50] | an arson case, we’d burn down an empty house | 我们可能会把 一间空房烧掉 |
[31:52] | to prove our theory, right? | 来证明自己的理论 对不对? |
[31:54] | Well, in this case | 那好,现在… |
[31:56] | we’re going to recreate the flight | 我们就来重现 飞机上发生的罪行… |
[31:57] | from… 1 630 hours on. | 从…下午4:30开始吧 |
[31:59] | You are in 4B. | 你坐在4B |
[32:01] | Lou. | 我是卢 |
[32:02] | Lou, the angry | 卢? |
[32:03] | businessman. | 愤怒的商人? |
[32:04] | How about that? | 这样形容如何? |
[32:05] | I want to be Shannon. | 我要做莎侬 |
[32:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:08] | The stewardess. | 女乘务员? |
[32:09] | Excuse me, it’s flight attendant. | 不,是航务人员 |
[32:11] | Catherine– the doctor, 3E. | 凯萨琳做…医生,坐在3E |
[32:13] | Single mom. | 单身母亲 |
[32:14] | What an imagination you have. | 你可真是有想象力 |
[32:15] | Max and Marlene, 2E and F. | 麦克斯和马琳 坐在2E和2F位置上 |
[32:17] | You two are married. | 你们俩是夫妻 |
[32:18] | Who wants to wear the pants? | 谁来穿裤子呢? |
[32:20] | CSl-3 seniority, sweetie. | 我可是鉴证调查科 3级探员啊,宝贝 |
[32:23] | Yeah, whatever. | 管你 |
[32:24] | You’re henpecKed anyway. | 反正你都是”气管炎”啦 |
[32:26] | Let me guess– | 我来猜猜看… |
[32:26] | you’re the computer geeK. | 你一定是电脑怪客�� |
[32:28] | In the interest of clarity, yes. | 非常清楚,没错! |
[32:31] | Nate in 2C. | 我是坐在2C的内特 |
[32:35] | OKay, looK, it’s going to be sunrise in ten minutes. | 好了,听着 还有10分钟就天亮了 |
[32:38] | We’re going to have to do a Run, Lola, Run | 我们必须赶紧了 罗拉快跑(某电影名称) |
[32:41] | and play this in literal time. | 我们要在这短短的时间 里重现整个犯罪过程 |
[32:42] | Up until the point that Captain Murdle | 直到尸体被马德尔机长… |
[32:43] | escorted the dead guy bacK to his seat | 扶到位置旁边为止 |
[32:45] | the events are substantiated by the flight log | 重演的事件以 航空日志上面的描述… |
[32:48] | and the eyewitness statements | 和证人的证供为基础 |
[32:50] | unless anybody Knows something different. | 除非我们有人知道确有别情 |
[32:53] | What time was that? | 那时是什么时间? |
[32:54] | 1 632 hours– | 16:32分… |
[32:55] | exactly 33 minutes before they landed | 确切来说,是在他们 降落拉斯维加斯前… |
[32:57] | in Vegas. | …的33分钟 |
[32:58] | One minute later, the plane hit turbulence. | 一分钟后 飞机里面开始骚乱起来 |
[33:00] | And according to the flight attendant | 根据航空客服人员的证供… |
[33:02] | that’s when our stiff lost it | 当时正是我们的 死者开始神志不清… |
[33:03] | and started hammering his call button. | 不停按”召唤键”的时候 |
[33:05] | So, I walK over | 这时我走了上来… |
[33:07] | try to calm the guy down, but he won’t quit. | 尝试稳定死者情绪 但毫无效用 |
[33:08] | Grissom: Well, we Know he’s suffering from encephalitis. | 我们知道他此 时脑炎发作… |
[33:11] | He’s probably sweating and fighting bacK a migraine. | 可能当时浑身冒汗 头痛得厉害 |
[33:15] | I Know what my guy’s doing in my seat– Lou. | 我知道我的角色… 卢当时怎样 |
[33:18] | He’s getting ticKed off. | 他觉得他被死者骚扰了 |
[33:19] | Yeah, but Candlewell is ticKing off Nate in 2C even worse. | 没错,但堪德威尔骚扰 坐在2C位置上的内特 骚扰得更是厉害 |
[33:23] | I mean, this guy is perseverating. | 他不断用脚踢前面的座椅 而且是在无法自控的情况下 |
[33:30] | That’s when he winds up and breaKs your seat. | 就是那时他浑身抽搐 踢坏了你的凳子 |
[33:33] | So, I get up, spin around | 没错,于是我站了起来 转过身 |
[33:34] | confront the guy. | 跟这家伙起了争执 |
[33:35] | Now, Lou in 4B said he was the peacemaKer. | 4B的卢说他当时是劝架的 |
[33:38] | Brass: PeacemaKer, my ass. | 劝架的?放屁! |
[33:39] | He’s got three empties in the pouch. | 看这袋子里 有3个空瓶 |
[33:42] | Seat reeKs of whisKey. | 整张椅子散发着 威士忌的味道 |
[33:43] | The guy probably spilled Lou’s drinK. | 死者可能打翻了卢的酒 |
[33:46] | Very good. | 说得非常好啊 |
[33:48] | I was boss at CSl once. | 那当然,我曾经是 鉴证调查科的头头啊 |
[33:50] | For a reason. | 只是因为某种原因调走而已 |
[33:51] | Anyway, Lou gets up. | 怎么说都好吧 这时卢站了起来 |
[33:52] | He’s angry. | 非常生气 |
[33:53] | He taKes a swipe at the guy. | 他想打死者 |
[33:54] | After KnocKing a few bacK at 33,000 feet | 大概是在33000英尺的 上空喝了酒的原因吧 |
[33:57] | you Know, probably misses. | 他可能没打中 |
[33:58] | And what does he get for his trouble? | 结果呢? |
[34:02] | A CD swipe across the chops. | 他被用CD碟片给划伤了 |
[34:04] | So, he falls bacK, and maybe spilled his own drinK. | 他倒跌了回去 可能是自己把酒给撞翻了 |
[34:07] | This time Candlewell’s | 这时候… |
[34:07] | got to be out of his seat, right? | 堪德威尔应该不坐在 位置上了,对吧? |
[34:09] | StoKes: If I’m Max, I want no part of this. | 如果我是麦克斯的话 我可不想理这闲事 |
[34:12] | Plus I don’t have an aisle seat. | 况且我又没 坐在近走道的位置 |
[34:13] | Yeah, but your wife is going to maKe sure | 没错,但你老婆… |
[34:15] | that you get in the playing field. | 却想你加入战团 |
[34:17] | Yeah, go ahead, honey. Save my life. | 来吧,继续下去 宝贝,救我啊! |
[34:19] | StoKes: Right. Max gets up | 对,麦克斯起了身… |
[34:22] | slides across Marlene. | 从马琳那穿了过来 |
[34:23] | Excuse me, Buttercup. | 拜�让我过去一下,甜心 |
[34:24] | Candlewell’s moving | 而这时堪德威尔正在走道上… |
[34:25] | up and down the aisle by now. | 来来回回走动 |
[34:27] | I come over | 我走了过来… |
[34:28] | confront the dead guy. | 和死者发生争执 |
[34:30] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[34:32] | Who talKed to 2F? | 这时谁在跟2F的乘客说话? |
[34:33] | I did. | 我 |
[34:34] | Max told the dead guy to sit down. | 麦克斯叫死者坐下 |
[34:36] | He turned, he shoved Max into the food cart | 他转过身来 把麦克斯猛地一推 把他推倒在餐车上 |
[34:39] | Max landed on the ground. | 麦克斯随之倒在了地上 |
[34:41] | WarricK– | 华瑞克… |
[34:43] | I mean, Marlene– that’s when | 我是说,马琳… |
[34:45] | you got up and grabbed | 这时你应该站起来 |
[34:46] | the broKen wine necK. | 抓住碎酒瓶的头 |
[34:47] | Saved NicK’s butt as usual. | 跟往常一样救了尼克一命 |
[34:48] | Brass: Bottle of wine on the floor. | 酒瓶在地上 |
[34:50] | You slash at Candlewell | 你抓着它向堪德威尔挥舞… |
[34:52] | then he swipes him across the hand– | 把他的手划伤了… |
[34:54] | hence the defensive wound. | 因此死者手上 有那么一道伤口 |
[34:56] | Now, our guy’s bleeding. | 好了 现在死者开始流血 |
[34:57] | He turns and heads for the cocKpit. | 他转过身来 冲到驾驶舱门 |
[35:00] | Bang– he wants in the cocKpit | 砰… 他想进到驾驶舱里面去 |
[35:01] | but the door is locKed. | 但门是锁着的 |
[35:03] | Captain Murdle gets on the horn | 马德尔机长开了喇叭 |
[35:06] | calls First Class twice. | 呼唤头等舱两次 |
[35:08] | No answer. Why? | 但没有回应,为什么? |
[35:09] | Shannon’s vapor-locKed. | 莎侬把呼叫器关了 |
[35:11] | He can’t get in the cocKpit. | 他进不去驾驶舱 |
[35:13] | What’s next? | 接下来怎样? |
[35:14] | He heads for the exit door. | 他走向紧急出口 |
[35:15] | Blood underneath the latch handle | 在门把下面有血迹 |
[35:16] | shows that Candlewell tried to open it. | 这显示出堪德威尔 有尝试打开过出口 |
[35:18] | Candlewell gets the door open, they all die. | 如果堪德威尔 把出口开了的话 他们就都要跟他一起死了 |
[35:20] | Now it’s a whole new ball game. | 到这里情势就完全不同了 |
[35:23] | It’s every man for himself. | 这牵涉到了每个人的性命 |
[35:25] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[35:26] | This is where they all get scared. | 于是每个人都吓坏了 |
[35:27] | Brown: And according to Preston, Max, and Lou | 根据普雷斯顿的证供 最先冲上去的… |
[35:31] | they got to Candlewell first. | 是麦克斯和卢 |
[35:33] | The struggle ensued. | 跟着发生了打斗 |
[35:34] | Max and Lou slammed into Preston | 麦克斯和卢撞上了普雷斯顿 |
[35:37] | and at some point | 由于某些原因 |
[35:38] | Candlewell goes down. | 堪德威尔倒了下来 |
[35:41] | Now it’s a free-for-all. | 这时就简直乱成一团了 |
[35:42] | ‘Cause my shoes end up on his bacK. | 可以看到 我的鞋踏到了他的后背 |
[35:43] | Mine too. -Ditto. | -我的也是 -我也一样 |
[35:44] | WarricK: He’s messing with me; I get my licKs in. | 因为死者和我干了一架 我也加入了进来 但是踩得比较轻 |
[35:46] | Grissom: Nate’s KnucKles were bruised… | 内特的指节被他划伤了… |
[35:49] | he’s in on it. | 为了报复他也加入了 |
[35:50] | We’re in close quarters so there’s elbows flying everywhere. | 因为站得很近 我们的手肘在空中飞舞… |
[35:51] | That’s probably how the doctor got her blacK eye. | 极有可能医生眼睛上的 淤痕就是这么来的 |
[35:55] | Right. -Hey, guys! | -没错 -嘿,伙计们 |
[35:56] | If you jump a guy at the exit | 如果在出口对死者这么踩法 |
[35:57] | he dies at the exit. | 这家伙应该死在出口才是 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[36:08] | And our guy… | 最后死者… |
[36:10] | was found five feet away… | 是在离紧急舱门 5尺外被发现的… |
[36:13] | with his head towards coach. | 当时他的头向着经济舱那里 |
[36:16] | NicK: He tried to get away. | 他想逃走 |
[36:17] | WarricK: But they didn’t let him. | 但他们紧追不放 |
[36:19] | Willows: And at this point | 就这时来说… |
[36:20] | we aren’t individuals anymore; we’re a mob. | 我们已经不再是 为个人利益了 我们成了犯罪团伙 |
[36:29] | Emily: Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[36:36] | You can’t perform CPR on a man’s bacK. | 要对人进行急救 不可能从后背进行 |
[36:39] | Dr. Burley had to have rolled him over. | 波利医生不得 不把他翻转了过来 |
[36:41] | Probably just to cover for ourselves. | 可能也算是为我们打掩护吧 |
[36:45] | That maKes us all murderers. | 这使得我们集体成了杀人犯 |
[36:59] | I want five of those passengers arrested for murder. | 把那五名乘客逮捕 起诉他们谋杀 |
[37:03] | That’s four more than I anticipated. | 比我原先预想的 还要多了四个 |
[37:05] | We looKed at the evidence, and the evidence says five. | 这是证据说的 它说五人就是五人 |
[37:09] | Let me get this straight. | 我把你的结论直说好了 |
[37:10] | Five strangers get on a plane | 五个陌生人登上了这架飞机 |
[37:11] | and then together, they Kill a man. | 然后 他们一起杀害了一个男人 |
[37:13] | On the surface, self-defense. | 表面上看 这是自卫行为 |
[37:15] | They thought Candlewell was bringing the plane down. | 他们认为堪德威尔的 所作所为会让飞机坠毁 |
[37:17] | And he would’ve. | 是有可能 |
[37:20] | But he didn’t. | 但结果没有 |
[37:21] | They stopped him, and then they Killed him | 他们已经制止了他 然后把他杀害了 |
[37:23] | not as individuals, but as a mob. | 不是个人的行为 而是作为一个犯罪团体 |
[37:25] | Let’s cut to the chase, Gil. | 吉尔 追查到这里结束了吧 |
[37:26] | Can you prove your case? | 你能证明这些吗? |
[37:28] | Not yet. I need more time. | 还不行 我需要更多的时间 |
[37:29] | Yeah, well, time’s up. | 是吗?但已经没时间了 |
[37:33] | I’m going to give these people their walKing papers. | 我会发给这些乘客通行证 |
[37:35] | If the Feds want to pursue it, let them. | 联邦调查局 想追查下去的话 就让他们自己忙活去 |
[37:37] | Oh, come on. Don’t do that. | 噢,别这样 |
[37:39] | No jury’s going to ever convict them. | 没有陪审团会 判定他们有罪的 |
[37:41] | You don’t Know that, Brian. | 你怎么能确定 布莱恩 |
[37:42] | LooK, if you or l were on that plane | 听着,换了是你 或者是我在飞机上的话 |
[37:44] | we would do whatever it taKes to save our lives. | 我们也会做任何 自己能做的事去 挽救自己的生命的 |
[37:46] | That’s what a jury would say. | 陪审团就会这么说 |
[37:48] | That’s not what the evidence says. | 但证据不是这么说的 |
[37:50] | Exactly my point. | 我的观点就是这样了 |
[38:35] | ( vehicle starts ) | |
[38:39] | Woman: Las Vegas Air has issued no formal comment | 拉斯维加斯航空公司 对此事件没有发表正式评论 |
[38:42] | other than to stand by the actions taKen | 只是说明他们 支持航班上人员… |
[38:45] | by the flight crew. | 所采取的行动 |
[38:46] | Meanwhile, the first-class passengers from the flight | 同一时刻 航班上头等舱的旅客… |
[38:50] | have been released and no charges will be filed. | 现已遭释放 他们不会遭受任何起诉 |
[38:52] | The airline provided a bus to their Las Vegas destinations. | 机场方面提供了 一辆巴士负责将他们 运抵来拉斯维加斯的目的地 |
[38:56] | Our request for interviews were denied, leaving the events | 而我们采访的 要求也被拒绝 |
[38:59] | surrounding the death of Tony Candlewell a mystery. | 这使得汤尼.堪德威尔的 死将永远是一个谜 |
[39:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:03] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[39:04] | Let it go, guys. | 算了吧,伙计 |
[39:06] | Those people should be going to jail | 那些家伙该去坐牢的 |
[39:08] | not some hotel on the Strip. | 而不是光明正大地去住酒店! |
[39:10] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们管不了这些 |
[39:11] | Our field ruling was overturned | 我们的工作原则被颠覆了 |
[39:12] | by the good old Sheriff and the Feds. | 这一切一切 就因为我们的老好人治安长 还有那些狗屁联邦调查局中人 |
[39:14] | StoKes: And you’re oKay with that? | 你难道说对这不会义愤填膺? |
[39:16] | We processed evidence for 1 2 hours | 我们辛苦工作了12个小时 |
[39:18] | Iaid out the whole case | 找出了整个案子的真相 |
[39:19] | and now those passengers | 而现在这些所谓的乘客… |
[39:21] | are going to sucK martinis and eat shrimp cocktails? | 还可以大摇大摆地在这里 喝马蒂尼酒,吃着美味的海鲜? |
[39:24] | Where’s the justice? | 天理何在? |
[39:25] | Oh, you thinK this is about justice? | 你认为这和天理有关? |
[39:28] | Yeah, what else? | 当然,除此之外 还会和什么有关? |
[39:29] | It’s about human nature | 和人性有关 |
[39:30] | how people react when their lives are threatened. | 当生命受到威胁 时人类会如何反应 |
[39:32] | I Know you’re not condoning what they did. | 我知道你对他们的 作为是不会认同的 |
[39:34] | I’m not discounting it. | 我并不是 想帮他们说什么好话 |
[39:36] | I mean, thinK about it– | 你们想想… |
[39:37] | is there any place more vulnerable | 有什么地方比在3万英尺的 高空的一个铁罐上… |
[39:39] | than being at 30,000 feet in a tin can? | 更容易使你受到攻击吗? |
[39:42] | Feeling vulnerable | 觉得受到了攻击… |
[39:44] | is not a defense | 并不等于防卫 |
[39:45] | and where they were is irrelevant. | 他们是不相关的概念! |
[39:48] | They tooK a life. | 这关系到一条生命 |
[39:49] | Because their lives were threatened. | 因为他们的 生命受到了威胁 |
[39:51] | Their lives were threatened | 当堪德威尔在紧急舱门 |
[39:53] | when Candlewell was at the emergency exit | 尝试打开它的时候 |
[39:56] | trying to open it, but the five feet | 他们的生命是受到了威胁 |
[39:58] | between the exit and the aisles | 但紧急舱门和 走道之间五英尺的间隔… |
[39:59] | is what made the difference between self-defense and murder. | 足以造成自卫和谋杀的区别 |
[40:02] | Human nature again. | 我们又回到了人性方面了不是 |
[40:03] | I mean, adrenaline doesn’t come with an off switch. | 我的意思是,人的兴奋 是没有关闭按钮让你突然止歇的 |
[40:06] | I don’t care what you say. | 不管你怎么说 |
[40:07] | I could never taKe a life. | 我是不会夺去别人生命的 |
[40:09] | If it was between him or me, I could. | 如果是要他人的生命 和我的生命之间取舍,我会 |
[40:15] | NicK? | 尼克,你呢? |
[40:16] | I don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[40:17] | Well… it’s wicKed serious in here. | 看来这里气氛好像挺严肃 |
[40:21] | Yeah, well, we were just talKing about murder | 没错,我们正在讨论谋杀… |
[40:23] | and whether we would commit it. | 以及我们会否去 谋杀他人的问题 |
[40:24] | I couldn’t, WarricK could and NicK’s on the fence. | 我不会 华瑞克认为他会 尼克犹豫不决 |
[40:26] | We’re taKing an exit poll. | 我们正在投票 |
[40:27] | StoKes: Catherine, you’re a mother. | 凯萨琳,你身为人母 |
[40:29] | You have Lindsey, you’re on that plane. How far do you go? | 你有琳德茜 如果当时你在飞机上 你怎么办? |
[40:32] | All the way. | 我会尽我所有的能力 |
[40:34] | That’s right. You didn’t even hesitate. | 没错 你根本没犹豫 |
[40:35] | If it involves the protection of my child | 如果涉及到要我 保护自己的孩子的时候 |
[40:38] | I fight to the death. | 我会战斗到底 |
[40:40] | WarricK: See? We have four people here, all with different opinions. | 看,我们四个人 个个都有不同的意见 |
[40:43] | ThinK of how the passengers must have felt. | 想想看乘客们 会怎么觉得吧 |
[40:47] | What do you thinK, Grissom? | 你怎么看,葛瑞森? |
[40:50] | I can’t answer that question. | 我不能回答这个问题 |
[40:53] | That’s a cop-out. It’s a simple question. | 你这样是在逃避 这只是个简单的问题 |
[40:55] | What would you have done if you had been | 如果你是乘客之一 |
[40:57] | one of those passengers? | 你会怎么办? |
[40:59] | It’s not about that. | 这不是主要问题 |
[41:00] | You all have different opinions | 你们虽然有不同的意见 |
[41:01] | but you’ve taKen the same point of view. | 但你们入手的 观点都是相同的 |
[41:04] | You put yourself in the shoes of the passengers | 你们都是把自己 放在了乘客的位置 |
[41:06] | but nobody’s put themselves in the shoes of the victim. | 没有人把自己 放在了受害人方面去想 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry. What are you saying? | 对不起,你想说什么呢? |
[41:11] | Nobody stopped | 没有人尝试去问一下… |
[41:12] | to asK Candlewell if he was all right. | 他是不是有事? |
[41:13] | They just assumed because he was KicKing | 就因为他一直踢内特的座椅 |
[41:15] | the bacK of Nate’s seat that he was a jerK | 他们就想当然地认为他有毛病 |
[41:17] | because he was pushing his call button | 就因为他一直按”召唤键” |
[41:18] | that he was bothering the flight attendant | 他们就想当然地认为他故意 要干扰客服人员的工作 |
[41:20] | because he was trying to get into the lavatory | 就因为他想进厕所 |
[41:21] | he was maKing a scene, because he was going bacK and forth | 他们就想当然地认为 他是故意闹事,就因为 他在走道上来回地走动 |
[41:24] | up and down the aisles, he was posing a threat. | 他们就想当然地认为 他给他们造成了威胁 |
[41:27] | He was threat. | 他的确是个威胁 |
[41:29] | No. He turned into a threat. | 不,他变成了一个威胁 |
[41:30] | It didn’t have to be that way. | 本来可以避免的 |
[41:32] | People maKe assumptions. | 就因为人们的假设 |
[41:33] | That’s the problem. You just did. | 这就是问题所在了 你们刚才也都作了假设 |
[41:34] | And I thinK these passengers made the wrong assumption | 但我想这些乘客的假设是错了 |
[41:39] | and now this guy’s dead. | 因此现在这家伙死了 |
[41:42] | Well, if that’s your stance | 照你的说法 |
[41:43] | how could it have been prevented? | 我们该怎么避免这种事发生呢? |
[41:45] | If just one person | 只要有一个人… |
[41:47] | had stopped and taKen the time to looK at the guy | 停下来稍微注意一下他 |
[41:50] | to listen to him, to figure out what was wrong with him | 稍微听一下他说 看出他身上发生的毛病 |
[41:54] | it might not have happened. | 这悲剧根本不会发生的 |
[41:55] | It tooK five people to Kill him. | 现在有5个人杀了他 |
[41:57] | It would’ve only taKen one person | 而实际上只要有一个人 |
[42:00] | to save his life. | 就可以救得了他的性命了 |
[42:02] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 由CBS提供字幕 |
[42:04] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | 〔-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-〕 |