时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | (panting ) | |
[00:15] | (whimpering ) | |
[00:25] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[00:29] | Maggots. | 生蛆了 |
[00:31] | This Kid’s been here a while. | 这家伙死了挺久的了 |
[00:41] | No gunshot wounds. | 没有枪伤 |
[00:44] | No stab marKs. | 也没有利器刺过的痕迹 |
[00:45] | No signs of strangulation. | 没有被勒的印痕 |
[00:46] | It’s a long way out in the sticKs just to drop dead. | 这样无缘无故死亡 看来也要跑挺远才行 |
[00:53] | Not if you’re being chased. | 如果你是被别人 追着的时候就不是了 |
[00:57] | LooK at the foot patterns leading up to the body. | 你们来看看这些 延展到尸体的脚印 |
[01:00] | See the strides? | 看见那步幅了吗? |
[01:02] | This Kid was running. | 这家伙当时在跑着 |
[01:05] | See the left foot impression? | 看见他左脚的脚印吧? |
[01:07] | It’s straight; that’s normal. | 直直往前,很普通 |
[01:08] | But looK at the right foot impression. | 但你看看右脚的 |
[01:12] | It’s turned outward. | 向外拐 |
[01:14] | Almost 90 degrees. | 差不多拐了有90度 |
[01:15] | He was looKing over his shoulder when he was running. | 在奔跑的时候他一直往后看 |
[01:18] | ThinK there was somebody else here? | 你认为当时还有别的人在? |
[01:22] | Based on these prints, it’s hard to tell. | 单从这脚印很难判断 |
[01:25] | Can I get this taped off here? | 可以把那些带子撤下了吗? |
[01:30] | So you want to call it? | 有结论了? |
[01:32] | How do you thinK he died? | 你认为他怎么死的? |
[01:38] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[01:40] | Someone chased this Kid to death. | 有人一直追着他 直到他死了 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福 |
[02:24] | ( phone rings ) | |
[02:29] | Grissom. | 我是葛瑞森 |
[02:32] | No. No, I did it yesterday. | 不,不,我昨天已做过 |
[02:35] | Yes, I did. | 真的 |
[02:38] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Hey, you want to give us our assignments | 你是要给我们分配工作呢? |
[02:40] | or do you want us to taKe… the night off? | 还是打算让我们晚上放个假? |
[02:43] | PaperworK | 总是文件工作 |
[02:44] | paper clips, paper-punchers– all these people want me to do | 夹文件,装订…这些家伙 从来都只是想我处理文件 |
[02:46] | is push paper; nobody wants me to solve crimes. | 没人想让我破案 |
[02:49] | Hey, you could’ve turned the job down. | 你可以拒绝的 |
[02:51] | Yeah, the grass is always greener, Catherine. | 是,但是这些工作总是 来之不尽的,凯萨琳 |
[02:54] | Well let’s just hurry this up. | 我们快些把这搞定吧 |
[02:59] | ( sighs ) | |
[03:00] | Cool. | 真够酷的 |
[03:01] | You really want to see flash paper flash? | 你真的想看看 纸是怎么燃烧的? |
[03:03] | WalK in on a booKie. | 步入数之不尽的文件海洋? |
[03:04] | That’s what this was about, booKies. | 这些就和那有关,文件海洋 |
[03:06] | ( phone rings ) | |
[03:08] | Don’t answer it. | 别接电话 |
[03:10] | We’ve got worK to do… Boss. | 我们还有工作要做的…老板 |
[03:13] | ( ringing continues ) | |
[03:15] | WarricK, you and I are on the 41 9 | 华瑞克,你和我管419号案件 |
[03:17] | our dead body in the desert. | 处理沙漠死尸一案 |
[03:19] | Sara, dead body of your own. Dumpsite out near Henderson. | 莎拉,你来处理的死尸案 在亨德森附近的垃圾场 |
[03:21] | Oh, I’ll dress down. | 看来不能穿好衣服 |
[03:23] | Catherine, Verbum Dei Charter School. 420 homicide. | 凯萨琳,420号谋杀案 地点在维邦.戴特许学校 |
[03:25] | The school dean was Killed in his office. | 学校院长在办公室被谋杀 |
[03:27] | Suspect called it in; could be self-defense. | 嫌犯自己打电话报案 可能是出于自卫 |
[03:29] | Did some Kid off him with a silver spoon? | 小孩子的东西被他抢了吗? |
[03:31] | Suspect’s not a Kid. | 嫌犯不是小孩 |
[03:33] | It’s the woman who founded the school. | 是创立了 那间学校的一名妇人 |
[03:35] | TaKe Nicky with you. | 让尼克跟着你去 |
[03:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[03:38] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[03:39] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[03:40] | Glad you could maKe it. | 你能接手此案我很高兴 |
[03:41] | I’m outta here. Good lucK tonight, you guys. | 我走了,祝你们今晚好运 |
[03:43] | See you. | 再见 |
[03:44] | Can’t maKe a ruling? | 没有规律 |
[03:45] | LooK at the bruise marKs on John Doe here. | 你们来看看这名 某约翰的碰痕 |
[03:48] | I call that suffocation. | 我把这称呼为窒息 |
[03:50] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[03:51] | It could be the result of his face impacting the ground | 可能是临死时… |
[03:54] | at expiration. | 脸部撞击地面所致 |
[03:55] | I’m going to taKe a mouth swab. | 我要从他嘴取点唾液样本 |
[03:57] | Go ahead. | 取吧 |
[03:58] | Grissom, I have something to show you. | 葛瑞森,我给你看些东西 |
[03:59] | You Know, when a Kid this young drops dead, | 你要知道,当一个这么 年轻的男性突然死亡 |
[04:01] | smart money chases anesthetics, alcohol | 最有可能的原因是 吸食了麻醉药品,酗酒 |
[04:03] | methanol, maybe even a little Freon. | 吸入甲烷 可能还包括 氟利昂 |
[04:05] | I’ve got to be honest. | 老实说 |
[04:06] | I’ve had a lot of dead bodies from the desert | 我已经检验过很多 具沙漠死尸 |
[04:09] | and when they’re out there too long | 经验是,如果这些死尸 在沙漠里面呆得太久 |
[04:10] | the elements tend to eat away the evidence. | 沙漠会把证据给毁灭掉 |
[04:12] | My opinion is, you are looKing | 我的观点是 |
[04:13] | at the picture of health, internally. | 你现在只是从他身体的 内部来看他健康情况 |
[04:15] | Externally, it’s another matter. | 而从外部来看 这会是另一回事 |
[04:19] | SKin sample. | 皮肤样本 |
[04:23] | Grissom: This Kid was dry as a bone. | 这家伙完全脱水 |
[04:25] | From exposure? | 因为暴晒吗? |
[04:27] | The sKin’s not consistent with elemental damage. | 对身体根本构成的伤害 可以使得皮肤状况不一致 |
[04:30] | WarricK told me what you said | 华瑞克跟我说… |
[04:31] | about the cause of death being fear. | 你认为死亡的原因 是因为恐惧致死 |
[04:33] | I never read about that in any medical booK. | 但在任何医学典籍里面,我从来 没听说过这种死亡原因 |
[04:36] | Try the Forensic Medical Journal. | 你可以看看 <医学检析杂志> |
[04:37] | Read the four canons on cause of death: | 它上面有说死亡有四大类型: |
[04:40] | Homicide, suicide, natural, and unexplained. | 他杀,自杀,自然死亡 不可解释的神秘死亡 |
[04:42] | TalKs about fear in the last par of “unexplained.” | 在讲述”不可解释的神秘死亡” 一章的最后部分就有讨论过 |
[04:46] | I had to asK. | 我总得问个清楚 |
[04:47] | You want to Know what Killed this Kid? | 知道是什么杀害了受害者吗? |
[04:49] | Benihana the maggots. | 检验蛆虫 |
[04:50] | What the maggots? | 什么蛆虫? |
[04:51] | Tox the maggots we found on the victim. | 检验我们在 受害者身上发现的蛆虫 |
[04:54] | Whatever he ingested | 他体内摄取的东西… |
[04:55] | has probably evaporated from the sun. | 可能都在太阳的 暴晒下被脱水蒸发了 |
[04:57] | But the maggots are liKe little refrigerators. | 但蛆虫却有一种 电冰箱般的功能 |
[04:59] | They preserve what we digest for longer periods of time. | 能把我们消化的 东西保存很长时间 |
[05:02] | Entomology is our friend. | 昆虫的确是我们的朋友哟 |
[05:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:10] | Sorry, little buddy. | 抱歉了,小东西 |
[05:15] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[05:16] | My name is Paul and this is between y’all. | 我叫保罗 专门来协助的 |
[05:19] | TalK about Pulp Fiction. | 看来你好像看过 <低俗小说>这部电影 |
[05:26] | It’s all yours, Doc. | 我来帮你吧 |
[05:30] | Fire up that gas chromatograph | 可以把色谱仪分析 出来的东西… |
[05:32] | mass spectrometer thing, will you? | 通过分光仪显示吗? |
[05:35] | No problem, son. | 没问题 |
[05:42] | 1 5 seconds till pay dirt. | 15秒就能分析出来了 |
[05:45] | Cool. | 很好 |
[05:46] | Play any pigsKin, man? | 下注买橄榄球了吗? |
[05:47] | No, I’m off that. | 没有,我戒了 |
[05:49] | It’s prime time for you. | 这可是黄金时期啊 |
[05:50] | I haven’t made a bet in a month. | 我一个月没赌过了 |
[05:52] | I can’t say I don’t have that itch, though. | 而且我还可以 说我一点都没手痒 |
[05:58] | Hmm. Haven’t seen this stuff for a while. | 嗯,好久没见过这种东西了 |
[06:01] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[06:02] | Jimsonweed. | 蔓陀罗 |
[06:16] | Do you have a name? | 有受害人的名字吗? |
[06:18] | She’s not exactly carrying a purse. | 她没带钱包 |
[06:23] | Oh… | 噢… |
[06:28] | ( camera shutter clicKing ) | |
[06:32] | OKay, let’s taKe her out. | 好了,拉她出来吧 |
[06:38] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Sure. | 不谢 |
[06:48] | That’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[06:51] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[06:52] | Glazed liKe a doughnut. | 很光滑,倒像甜甜圈 |
[06:56] | Well, here’s the reason the sKin was funny. | 嗯,原因是 她皮肤上面有东西 |
[06:58] | Formaldehyde, right? | 甲醛,对吧? |
[07:00] | Close. BioTone Arterial. | 差不多! 是动脉脱水药品 |
[07:01] | Promotes high diffusion | 能够让皮肤组织… |
[07:02] | and fast drainage in sKin tissue. | 提高扩散能力 使体内迅速脱水 |
[07:03] | So I was right. this woman’s been embalmed. | 那么说来,这女的尸体 被人涂抹过 防腐药剂 |
[07:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I already ran her prints | 对,没错, 我已经把她的指纹取下 |
[07:09] | through worK-hire; got her l.D. right here. | 通过检验,已得知她的身份 |
[07:12] | I, uh, I just want to say l-l… | 我,呃,我想说,我… |
[07:15] | Well, I really admire the gusto | 我真的很佩服你… |
[07:16] | with which you approach your job. | 佩服你工作的热情 |
[07:18] | Are you hitting on me, David? | 你想追我吗,大卫? |
[07:23] | Uh… | 啊… |
[07:25] | ( chucKles ) | |
[07:27] | Let me give you some friendly advice. | 给你些友好的建议吧 |
[07:28] | If you want to pull chicKs, you’ve got to get aggressive. | 如果你真想追女孩 首先你必须大胆些 |
[07:31] | You’ve gotta drop the glasses, | 把眼镜摘下 |
[07:34] | Iose the coat, | 脱掉你的白大褂 |
[07:35] | grow some scruff. | 锻炼一下肌肉 |
[07:38] | You do get a “C” for cute, though. | 但是你还是比较可爱的 |
[07:43] | ( typing ) | |
[07:48] | “Stephanie Reyes was laid to rest | “斯蒂芬妮.莱斯 在沙漠港口殡仪馆… |
[07:49] | at Desert Haven Funeral Home.” | 永远地安息了” |
[07:52] | Her funeral was last weeK. | 她上个礼拜就出殡了? |
[08:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:03] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:04] | What do you got? | 发现了什么? |
[08:06] | Vernon Woods, dean of the school. | 死者叫弗农.伍□ 是这间学校的院长 |
[08:08] | 49, single. Multiple blunt-force | 49岁,单身 |
[08:11] | trauma wounds to the head. | 头上有多处钝器击伤痕迹 |
[08:13] | With that, probably. | 可能是那个造成的 |
[08:15] | StoKes: I got it. | 我拍下来了 |
[08:16] | Man, checK out all that blood spatter. | 伙计 检验一下所有血溅痕迹 教师奖 1997年年度最佳教师 |
[08:22] | Yeah, blows to the head, up close and personal. | 没错 头在非常近距离被敲破 |
[08:25] | A lot of passion around this one. | 这一记是最重的 |
[08:28] | Any suspects? | 有嫌犯吗? |
[08:30] | Kate Armstrong. Founded the school. | 嫌犯名叫 凯特.阿姆斯特朗 是这间学校的创办人 |
[08:32] | She called 91 1 herself. She says he attacKed her. | 是她自己拨打911的 她说他攻击了她 |
[08:36] | She’s out in the hallway. | 她就在外面走廊 |
[08:44] | He wouldn’t let go of me. | 他不肯放开我 |
[08:46] | He Kept pawing. | 不断抓着我 |
[08:47] | I can still smell his aftershave. | 到现在,他胡后水的味道 仍挥之不去 |
[08:49] | ( sobbing ): I mean… | 我是说… |
[08:51] | It’s all a blur. | 这件事情实在太也恶劣 |
[08:53] | I grabbed the closest thing I could and I hit him with it. | 我顺手拿起了最近的东西 就往他头上砸去 |
[08:57] | A rocK? | 石头? |
[08:59] | I don’t Know what it was. | 我不知道是什么 |
[09:00] | I didn’t care. I just wanted him off of me. | 我哪有时间理会 我只想他放开我 |
[09:02] | How many times did you hit him? | 你敲了他多少次? |
[09:04] | Once. | 一次 |
[09:07] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[09:09] | Come on. No one’s going to hear. | 来吧,没人会听到的 |
[09:10] | Everyone’s in class. Where’s the harm? | 其它人都去上课了 这有什么要紧的? |
[09:13] | I said get off of me! | 我说放开我 |
[09:15] | Miss Armstrong… | 阿姆斯特朗小姐… |
[09:17] | were you and the dean having a personal relationship? | 你和院长之间有亲密关系吗? |
[09:21] | No. | 没有 |
[09:22] | No, Vernon’s a pig. | 没有,弗农这家伙是个蠢猪 |
[09:25] | Then why did you hire him? | 那你为什么请他? |
[09:27] | You founded the school. | 是你创办这学校的 |
[09:28] | It’s your integrity on the line. | 工作人员可是由你定的 |
[09:31] | He’s great at raising money. | 他善于集资 |
[09:33] | His donor list is huge. | 每次他去募集 他都能找到一大批捐赠人 |
[09:37] | I didn’t mean to Kill him. | 我不想杀他的 |
[09:40] | ( sniffling ) | |
[09:41] | I just wanted him to leave me alone. | 我只想他放开我 |
[09:45] | But you hit him more than once. | 但你敲了他不只一次 |
[09:48] | Oh, who Knows. I… | 噢,天知道,我… |
[09:49] | Well, you hit a man once, there’s no blood. | 如果你只敲了他一次 那不可能出血 |
[09:52] | The first hit’s free. | 第一击是不会出血的 |
[09:54] | You hit him more than that… | 敲击超过一次… |
[09:55] | ( clears throat ) | |
[09:57] | The walls in his office looK liKe the dean | 他办公室的墙看起来就像… |
[09:58] | went a couple rounds with MiKe Tyson. | 你这位院长 跟 拳王泰森 打了数个回合一样 |
[10:00] | Then I hit him more than once. | 那么就算我敲他超过一次吧 |
[10:03] | LiKe I said, I just… | 就如我说的 我只是… |
[10:07] | I wanted him off me. | 我只是想他放开我 |
[10:10] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下了 |
[10:13] | Officer. ThanKs. | 警官,谢谢 |
[10:18] | What’d you find out? | 你还发现了什么? |
[10:19] | Heavy on B.S.; zippo on truth. | 没有废话,很真实 |
[10:22] | You don’t seem too bummed about it. | 看起来你好像不太相信 |
[10:23] | Hell, no, I’m stoKed. | 凡事都要怀疑 |
[10:25] | ( sotto voce ): We drew the best case, Nicky. | 尼克 这件案子肯定是最好玩的 |
[10:27] | I can feel it. | 我感觉如此 |
[10:28] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-嗯 |
[10:29] | Then there’s only one thing left to do. | 那现在剩下的只有一件事了 |
[10:32] | String it. | 把整个案子串起来 |
[10:33] | String it. | 把整个案子串起来 |
[10:34] | I’ve never filed a missing person’s report before. | 我还没报过失□案 |
[10:36] | But I’m getting concerned about Eric. | 但我真的开始 有点担心艾瑞克了 |
[10:38] | Where was the last place you saw your friend? | 你最后看到你朋友的 地方是在哪? |
[10:42] | After worK, we went out. | 下班后,我们出了去 |
[10:43] | You two worK together? | 你们俩一起工作? |
[10:44] | No, a few blocKs apart. | 不是,我们工作的 地方相隔几个街区 |
[10:45] | I’m over at Voosh’s, you Know? | 我在伍什烟花厂工作 你们听过那地方吗? |
[10:47] | Voosh’s FireworKs | 伍什烟花厂 |
[10:49] | and he’s at Element Sound, the music store. | 他在一间叫元素之声的 唱片店工作 |
[10:51] | You guys go into the desert? | 你们去沙漠 那了? |
[10:52] | Yeah, a party out near Red RocK. | 是的 在红石镇附近参加了个派对 |
[10:54] | How’d you Know? | 你们怎么知道的? |
[10:56] | You just told us. | 你刚跟我们说起的 |
[10:58] | ( chucKles ) | |
[10:59] | So spill it. | 继续吧 |
[11:00] | We, uh, dranK a couple beers | 我们…喝了点啤酒 |
[11:05] | hung out, and… | 迷迷糊糊的,然后… |
[11:06] | then I just lost tracK of him around midnight | 大概在半夜他不见了□影 |
[11:09] | and I haven’t seen him since. | 之后我就没再见过他 |
[11:10] | Did you guys drop anything that night? | 你们那晚有没有 服食过什么药品? |
[11:12] | Ecstasy, crystal, G…? | 摇头丸,水晶,G之类…? |
[11:14] | No. | 没有 |
[11:15] | No way. | 不可能的 |
[11:18] | LooK, do you, do you Know where Eric is or not? | 听着,你们,你们到底 是不是知道艾瑞克的下落? |
[11:20] | Bobby, we found a body | 波比 我们找到了一具尸体 |
[11:22] | that matches your description of Eric. | 跟你形容的 艾瑞克的特征非常吻合 |
[11:26] | Would you be willing to identify him? | 你可以来辨认一下吗? |
[11:30] | Is this your friend? | 这是你朋友吗? |
[11:34] | ( crying ) | |
[11:41] | Oh, God… | 噢,天哪… |
[11:46] | What happened to you, Eric? | 发生了怎么回事 艾瑞克? |
[11:50] | Oh, God… | 噢,天哪… |
[11:51] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[11:53] | Hey, boss. I got something for you. | 老板,我找到了些东西 |
[12:01] | ( sotto voce ): I did this whole tox-the-maggots thing | 我按照你的吩咐 |
[12:04] | IiKe you said. | 对蛆进行了分析 |
[12:06] | Found jimsonweed in their blood. | 在它们的血液 中找到了些蔓陀罗 |
[12:07] | Which means? | 意味着? |
[12:09] | Jimsonweed in Eric’s blood. | 在艾瑞克的血中有蔓陀罗 |
[12:11] | Jimsonweed. | 蔓陀罗 |
[12:12] | “Dry as a bone, red as a beet | “干燥如骨,鲜红如火” |
[12:14] | blind as a bat, mad as a hatter.” | “食后眼睛迷糊 陷入癫狂” |
[12:18] | Really? -Cite your sources. | 真的?你从哪得知的? |
[12:21] | Internet insomnia. | 网路上 |
[12:23] | But Brass just said they weren’t doing any drugs. | 但刚才布瑞斯说他们 没有吸食过任何毒品 |
[12:28] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:24] | Blood spatter on northwest wall. | 血溅往西北一面的墙上 |
[13:26] | Blood sprays northeast corner above… | 血喷到东北面的墙角之上… |
[13:33] | Wow. | 噢 |
[13:36] | Now, there’s a looK I liKe to see– confusion. | 看起来…好混乱 |
[13:39] | ( chucKles ) | |
[13:41] | No, I’m not confused. | 不,我不觉得混乱 |
[13:42] | X marKs the spot. | 有X标记的就是敲击时的点 |
[13:44] | A blow here… | 这里敲了一次… |
[13:45] | here… and here. | 这里…还有这里 |
[13:48] | Our dean received the majority of blows | 这名院长在 这里受到了致命一击 |
[13:50] | when he was on the ground. | 他倒在地上的时候 |
[13:51] | Cast-off from the weapon | 粘在凶器上的血一甩 |
[13:52] | against the window. -Mm-hmm. | 甩到了那窗子上 |
[13:54] | The bacK wall… | 后墙… |
[13:57] | Void… against the bacK wall. | 是空白的… 后墙是空白的 |
[14:02] | The floor under the body? | 身体躺在地上… |
[14:04] | The blood spatter has a void | 血溅之处总有一线空白 |
[14:06] | instead of one continuous line of spray. | 并不可能溅到遍地都是 |
[14:07] | There’s an interruption | 中间如果有物 或者是人… |
[14:09] | a space where something or someone comes between | 那么这血溅的 痕迹便会被隔断 |
[14:11] | the blood coming off the body and the wall. | 从尸体上血液的喷溅情况 和墙上的情况来看… |
[14:14] | Which means our assailant was here and… | 嫌犯当时身处这里 |
[14:16] | There was somebody else in this room. | 同时房间里面还有其他人 |
[14:20] | Kate Armstrong is lying. | 凯特在撒谎 |
[14:23] | Fruit juice, half ice. | 果汁,加了点冰 |
[14:26] | ThanKs, WarricK. | 谢谢,华瑞克 |
[14:27] | The guy said it was natural, that it wasn’t a drug. | 那家伙说这是天然药品 不是毒品 |
[14:32] | I mean, jimsonweed is a plant. | 蔓陀罗只是种植物 |
[14:35] | Most drugs derive from plants. | 许多毒品正是从植物而来 |
[14:37] | That doesn’t maKe them safe. | 植物并不都安全的 |
[14:38] | Or legal, for that matter. | 有的也并不合法 如果用来害人的话 |
[14:41] | Yeah, but he said it was safe. | 没错 可是他跟我们说那很安全 |
[14:42] | That’s why we bought it. | 因此我们才买了 |
[14:44] | Did you taKe the drug, too? | 你也服食了吗? |
[14:46] | Yeah. We both did. | 是的,我们都服食了 |
[14:49] | You drinK it. It’s a tea. | 是喝的,类似茶 |
[14:52] | Who sold you this “tea”? | 是谁卖这些”茶”给你们的? |
[14:54] | He didn’t give a name. | 他没留下名字 |
[14:57] | He just… | 他只是说… |
[14:58] | He told us that j-weed would be a cool high. | 他说蔓陀罗会让人高度兴奋 |
[15:01] | Mind-expanding. | 思想完全被释放 |
[15:02] | I mean, that’s the whole point of a rave is to experiment. | 你也知道,参加狂欢 派对就是为了体验这些的吗 |
[15:06] | Did you get a stamp when you got in? | 你进场时有没有被盖印? |
[15:09] | Yeah. But that was liKe four days ago. | 有 但那已经是4天以前的事了 |
[15:10] | Well, mostly they use water-resistant pads | 他们通常都会用防水印 |
[15:13] | so you don’t sweat it off. | 你流汗也不会把它给弄掉的 |
[15:15] | Could you hit the lights, Chris? | 帮忙拉上窗帘,克里斯? |
[15:19] | Where’d they stamp you? | 他们在哪给你盖印的? |
[15:23] | Yeah, that’s DJMasterband’s stamp. | 嗯,这是”精通乐队”DJ的印 |
[15:24] | He is the spinner in Vegas right now. | 现在正在拉斯维加斯 |
[15:27] | Must’ve been playing at the rave | 他完全可能… |
[15:29] | these two were at. | 当时在这俩小子 参加的狂野派对上演出 |
[15:32] | Is there any way for us to tracK this, uh, DJ person? | 有没有什么办法追查这个DJ? |
[15:35] | The free papers, yeah. | 免费宣传单 |
[15:37] | They have ads for all sorts of raves. | 所有狂野派对都有广告的 |
[15:39] | Bobby? | 波比? |
[15:40] | Would you be able | 你能不能… |
[15:41] | to recognize the guy who sold you the jimson? | 认出卖蔓陀罗 给你们的那个家伙 |
[15:43] | Definitely. | 绝对可以 |
[15:47] | No one in the mortuary business liKes to discuss the issue | 做死人生意的人 从来都不想讨论这个问题 |
[15:52] | but it does exist: people rob graves. | 但事实上这种偷窃 尸体的罪行的确存在 |
[15:54] | Are you telling me that someone dug up | 你是说有人把斯蒂 芬妮的墓给掘开… |
[15:56] | Stephanie Reyes and stole her body? | 把她的尸体给偷走了? |
[15:57] | They do it for gold, trinKets, or just KicKs. | 这些人可能把尸体偷来卖钱 当装饰品,甚至拿来玩 |
[16:00] | You should hear what I hear at conventions. | 你应该听听 我在大会上认识到的 |
[16:03] | ( chucKles ) | |
[16:04] | Did you report the robbery | 你有没有向警方… |
[16:06] | of Mrs. Reyes’ remains to the police? | 报告了莱斯女士的 遗体失窃案? |
[16:08] | As I say, we try not to discuss the issue | 正如我刚才跟你说的 我们尽量不会… |
[16:11] | outside of the community. | 在我们的圈子 之外讨论这个问题 |
[16:12] | Profits over people, is that it? | 涉及到利益问题 对吗? |
[16:15] | I wouldn’t put it liKe that. | 我不愿意这么说 |
[16:29] | Eight feet. | 8尺 |
[16:30] | How deep do you bury these casKets? | 你们这些棺材埋得有多深? |
[16:33] | Well… | 嗯… |
[16:34] | There’s nothing else in there. | 里面没有东西了 |
[16:36] | I thought you said grave robbers only stole bodies. | 我记得你刚才 说过盗墓贼只偷尸体 |
[16:39] | This might’ve been an inlaid casKet | 这具棺材一定镶嵌了什么宝物 |
[16:41] | something of value that people would steal. | 使人动心偷窃的有价值的东西 |
[16:46] | You sell casKets, right? | 你卖棺材的 对吗? |
[16:48] | As part of your mortuary service? | 这也算是你做死人 生意的一部分吧? |
[16:50] | I want to see some. | 我想看看些棺材 |
[16:52] | I can arrange a viewing. | 我可以安排 |
[16:55] | Bonus. | 很好 |
[17:06] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[17:07] | Chris, I got the prelims bacK | 克里斯,我们那次从 沙漠死者口中取样的唾液… |
[17:09] | on that swab I tooK off of our desert guy. | 分析有结果了 |
[17:13] | And? | 还有呢? |
[17:14] | Products found in mouth and nose: | 在他的口鼻之中 找到了些东西 |
[17:17] | mentholated nose spray, patchouli and aluminum. | 包括有薄荷鼻喷剂 有广藿香和铝 |
[17:21] | Nose spray? He had a cold. | 鼻喷剂?他感冒了? |
[17:22] | Patchouli– they burn it at music stores. | 广藿香…是他们的 唱片店那里点着的 |
[17:25] | Aluminum’s the odd man out. | 铝是最有可疑的 |
[17:26] | WarricK: Yeah. I got Trace putting together | 没错,根据这个线索 |
[17:28] | a list of products made with the stuff. | 我列出了一张所 有含有这个元素的产品 |
[17:29] | Something tells me it’s not lemonade. | 直觉告诉我 这可不是杯柠檬茶 |
[17:32] | Jimson tea. | 这是参茶 |
[17:34] | I liKe to see what I’m dealing with. | 我想看看我要对付的 东西到底是怎样的 |
[17:36] | Doesn’t looK lethal, does it? | 看起来不像会致命 对吧? |
[17:37] | Doesn’t looK liKe tea, either. | 甚至看起来也不像是茶 |
[17:39] | You Know what the Japanese tea ceremony signifies? | 你知道日本的茶道 有何意味吗? |
[17:41] | What’s that? | 什么来的? |
[17:43] | That every human encounter | 每个人遇到的情况… |
[17:44] | is a singular occasion | 都会是不同的 |
[17:46] | which can never recur again in exactly the same way. | 而且不可能两次重现同一过程 |
[17:49] | Does that apply to our case? | 这可以应用在我们的案子上吗? |
[17:51] | Everything applies, WarricK. | 所有东西都是可以应用的 华瑞克 |
[17:53] | That’s the beauty part. | 所以才美丽 |
[17:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:01] | All right, it’s true. | 好吧,是的 |
[18:03] | Someone else was there. | 当时还有其他人 |
[18:04] | A name would be nice. | 最好能透露一下名字 |
[18:05] | She’s a friend on the faculty | 我的一名朋友,是个教员 |
[18:07] | but she had nothing to do with this. | 但她和此案无关 |
[18:09] | The blood evidence is telling us otherwise. | 那些血作为证据会 告诉我们其它一切的 |
[18:11] | LooK, homicide will give us her name if you won’t. | 听着,即使你不肯把她的 名字透露,我们也会查出来 |
[18:13] | There are detectives, and your school’s not that big. | 这里有很多探员 而且你们学校并不大 |
[18:16] | Julia Eastman, but she was doing me a favor. | 她叫茱莉亚.伊斯特曼, 但她当时只是来帮我忙而已 |
[18:20] | She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 只是来的时间 来的地点都不巧而已 |
[18:25] | We Kind of made a plan | 我们订了个计画… |
[18:27] | so that the next time Woods hit on her | 以便如果伍□再来骚扰她 |
[18:30] | she’d have a witness. | 她会有证人 |
[18:31] | You Know, because of the harassment. | 因为她着实已忍无可忍 |
[18:33] | When you were playing witness, where were you standing? | 当你充当证人之时, 你站在哪里? |
[18:36] | At the doorway. | 在门口 |
[18:38] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:41] | I Know you want it. Give us a little… | 我知道你也想要的 给我们个… |
[18:45] | ( woman sighing and crying ) | |
[18:48] | Why you… | 你怎么敢… |
[18:49] | ( grunt ) Ah! | 啊! |
[18:51] | ( grunts and sighs ) | |
[18:54] | We’re forensic scientists, Julia. | 茱莉亚小姐 我们是鉴证小组的科学家 |
[18:57] | Blood talKs to us. | 血,作为证据 可以告诉我们很多东西 |
[18:59] | People exaggerate | 人们会夸大某事 |
[19:00] | or forget. | 或者会忘记某事 |
[19:02] | Blood’s liKe my grandfather. Never lies. | 但血证,就如我的祖母 从不说谎 |
[19:03] | NicK reenacted the crime using blood spatter. | 尼克通过血溅痕迹, 重现了案件经过 |
[19:06] | No, I just strung it, but thanK you anyway. | 非也,我只是把几个线索重组 但还是要谢谢你 |
[19:10] | No, the computer gizmo does | 其实把这些图形都搞定的… |
[19:11] | all the geometry. | 是电脑 |
[19:13] | Computer: You factor in the location | 把尸体所在位置… |
[19:14] | of the body in relation to the blood on the wall | 和墙上的血迹结合起来 |
[19:16] | in order to create | 以便… |
[19:18] | an equation that recreates the event. | 通过如此重现事件 |
[19:20] | Each hit that drew blood | 每一次击打溅出的血迹 |
[19:21] | gets its own unique color as he fell. | 用一种颜色来表示 直到受害者倒地 |
[19:24] | NicK: See? | 看到了吧? |
[19:25] | Dean Woods was not in a standing position. | 伍□院长,死时并不是站着的 |
[19:26] | When he was Killed, he was on the floor. | 他是倒在地上的 |
[19:27] | So how could your friend Kate, who’s roughly half | 那么,你的朋友凯特 只有他一半体积的一个人 |
[19:30] | his size, wrestle him to the ground and Keep him there | 把他打倒在地, 并且可以不让他起来? |
[19:33] | while she bludgeoned him to death? | 而且在这同时,她还要不断对他 进行攻击,使他致命? |
[19:36] | Without help? | 没有别人的帮忙可行吗? |
[19:37] | I don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[19:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:41] | Could we taKe a breaK? | 我们能休息一下吗? |
[19:44] | I need a breaK. | 我需要休息 |
[19:48] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:50] | ( rave music plays ) | |
[20:12] | Three. | 3个人 |
[20:13] | It’s gonna be 20 each. | 每人20块 |
[20:36] | Teenage wasteland. | 青年人的废墟 |
[20:39] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 算了 |
[20:45] | Hi! | 你好! |
[20:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:51] | ( nervous chucKle ) | |
[20:52] | Uh, thanK you. | 呃,谢谢 |
[20:54] | You’re a total stranger to me. | 但我根本不认识你 |
[20:57] | It’s Ecstasy. | 是爱它死的功效 |
[20:59] | It maKes everyone fall in love. | 所有人吃了它,都有恋爱的感觉 |
[21:00] | Don’t taKe it personally, miss. | 别一厢情愿,小姐 |
[21:02] | He’s Kind of married to his job. | 他和他的工作结婚了 |
[21:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:29] | That’s him, there, there! | 就是他,在那里 |
[21:33] | Grissom: Bobby, wait! | 波比,等等 |
[21:38] | You Killed my friend! | 你杀了我的朋友 |
[21:39] | BreaK it up! | 把他们拉开 |
[21:40] | Bobby, stop it! | 波比,别这样 |
[21:41] | ( shouting ) | |
[21:45] | Ow…! | 噢…! |
[21:49] | What do you guys thinK you got on me? | 你们干吗? 抓到我什么把柄了? |
[21:51] | Selling jimsonweed to Kids. | 向未成年人,兜售曼陀罗 |
[21:53] | Do you see any j-weed on me? | 你在我身上有找到这些东西吗? |
[21:55] | You sent, uh, Bobby over here | 某个晚上,你们的一个旅程中 你向这里 这位波比 |
[21:56] | and his friend on quite a trip the other night. | 还有他的朋友出售了曼陀罗 |
[21:58] | Which trip was that? | 什么旅程啊? |
[22:00] | The one to San Diego or the one to Mars? | 去圣地亚哥的还是去火星的? |
[22:01] | To the impound, where your car is going. | 去监牢,也就是你的车要去的地方 |
[22:04] | Probable cause. | 你的药可能在车子上 |
[22:06] | You don’t have to taKe my car to the impound. | 你们也不用把我的 车子抓去”坐牢”的 |
[22:07] | You can search it. | 你们可以搜搜的 |
[22:08] | But, I got news for you. | 但我有些话,得先跟你们说说 |
[22:10] | Jimson’s an unscheduled controlled substance. | 曼陀罗是禁制药品 |
[22:12] | Mandatory suspended sentence | 首次持有人… |
[22:13] | for the first go-round for possession. | 只是可能会被判处缓刑 |
[22:15] | And you can’t even prove that much. | 但你们根本 不可能证明到什么 |
[22:16] | Guy Knows a lot about the Nevada state penal code. | 小子看来还挺精通 内华达州的刑法典 |
[22:19] | Well, if you’re gonna breaK the law | 要违法… |
[22:21] | you’ve gotta Know the law. | 就得先学法 |
[22:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:24] | Just don’t scratch my puppy. | 别刮花了我的车 |
[23:23] | What do you say, Ethan? | 伊桑,你有什么解释? |
[23:25] | These seeds looK familiar? | 这些种子 看来是不是很面熟? |
[23:27] | ( laughs ) | |
[23:29] | You just fish those out of your undies? | 你这完全是栽赃嫁祸 |
[23:31] | LooK, man, if you want to taKe me in… | 听着,伙计 要想抓我的话… |
[23:33] | taKe me in. | 你便抓吧 |
[23:34] | I’ll be bacK before the party’s over. | 但我马上就能出来的 |
[23:35] | ‘Cause you Know the law, don’t you? | 因为你懂法律? |
[23:38] | Mandatory suspended sentence for the first possession. | 首次持有 可能只是会被判缓刑? |
[23:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:40] | Let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[23:42] | You’re twice the age of these Kids | 你比那些孩子大了两倍有多 |
[23:43] | and most of them couldn’t find their ass with a map. | 他们其中很多甚至 连地图都还不会看 |
[23:46] | You prey on innocent children | 你就从这些天真的孩子 上面赚钱 |
[23:48] | concocting God-Knows-what from God-Knows-where | 透过调配你这种 不知从何而来的见鬼东西 |
[23:50] | selling Russian Roulette in a bottle | 然后装在瓶子里 一瓶一瓶出售 |
[23:51] | and you thinK we came all the way out here | 你以为我们 这么辛苦走这么远 |
[23:53] | to bust you for possession, you dumb punK? | 只为了起诉你,持有这些物品, 蠢猪? |
[23:59] | I’m gonna get you for murder. | 我们要控告你谋杀 |
[24:04] | Cool? | 很爽是吧? |
[24:09] | This Ethan was selling jimsonweed tea | 这个叫伊桑的人在 沙漠举行的狂野派对上…. |
[24:11] | at the desert rave. | 贩卖曼陀罗茶 |
[24:12] | I believe Eric dranK the most toxic part– | 我相信艾瑞克是 喝下了其中有毒部分… |
[24:14] | the dregs, the bottom of the batch | 这种植物的根部 |
[24:16] | the part that’s full of seeds. | 满是种子的部分 |
[24:17] | Williams: If that’s true, then we might be able | 如果是真的 那么我们可能就可以… |
[24:20] | to catch up with some of those seeds | 在他体内找到一些这些种子 |
[24:22] | because they have a way | 因为他们可能… |
[24:23] | of hanging around the lower intestinal tract. | 会停留在大肠末端的 |
[24:25] | The last ones to leave the party would be right about here. | 在离开派对前他喝下的 最后那些应该就在这里 |
[24:32] | Jimson reduced his gastric motility | 这些曼陀罗降低了 他胃部的运动能力 |
[24:35] | which Kept this in his system. | 使得这东西,可以在他的身体内 保留 |
[24:37] | Now we just tie that to the dealer. | 现在我们有证据证明 这跟那卖毒品的有关系了 |
[24:40] | Well, we see if it ties to the dealer. | 不 我们要看看他们是否有关系 |
[24:41] | That’s not what you were saying out at that rave | 你在那狂野派对上 冲着那家伙的脸… |
[24:44] | all up in that guy’s face. | 可不是这么说的 |
[24:45] | There’s three things I’ve got a real problem with: | 我最讨厌三种人: |
[24:47] | Guys that hit their wives, sexual assault on children | 打老婆的人 强奸幼女的家伙 |
[24:52] | and the scum that deal death to Kids. | 还有那些为了钱 不管孩子生命的人 |
[24:56] | WarricK: The chemical compositions breaK down exactly the same. | 他们的成分,看起来是一模一样 |
[25:00] | Yeah, but that doesn’t necessarily prove that the seeds | 没错,但这样并不能 100%证明在死者体内的种子 |
[25:02] | from the dead Kid’s gut came from the same place | 和在那卖毒品的车上搜到的… |
[25:05] | as the seeds in the dealer’s car. | 来自同一处 |
[25:06] | We’d need the pods to do a DNA match | 我们还需要做DNA匹配测试 |
[25:08] | and we don’t have them. | 但我们并没有他的DNA |
[25:09] | The truth is, it wouldn’t matter. | 事实是,这无关紧要 |
[25:10] | I ran the seeds Eric ingested. | 我检验了艾瑞克体内的种子 |
[25:12] | The toxic levels are low | 它们的毒性非常弱 |
[25:13] | too low to have Killed him. | 弱得不足以致命 |
[25:15] | Square one. | 第一点就不符合了 |
[25:18] | There is no way I’m going to end up | 我死的时候绝对不想这样 |
[25:20] | in a dumpster wrapped in plastic. | 被塑胶袋包着,丢弃在垃圾场 的尸体 |
[25:22] | I’m going to be cremated– dust in the wind, you Know. | 我最多就是去火化… 化作风中的一阵轻烟 |
[25:26] | I don’t want any part of these things. | 我才不想要这些鬼棺材 |
[25:28] | I’ve already got mine paid off. | 我都已经 为自己以后买了一个了 |
[25:31] | Are you serious? | 你不是说真的吧? |
[25:32] | Yeah. It looKs just liKe this one. | 是真的,看起来就像这个 |
[25:37] | How much did it run you? | 你买了多少钱啊? |
[25:39] | Ten thou. | 1万 |
[25:40] | $1 0,000… | 1万…? |
[25:41] | For a box buried in the ground | 就买了个以后 埋在地下的盒子? |
[25:43] | that everyone’s only going to see you in once. | 只为了让别人最后一次 见你躺在里面的盒子 |
[25:46] | I liKe it. | 我挺喜欢它的 |
[25:47] | It feels liKe a Caddie. | 感觉像是个摇篮 |
[25:48] | So when you buy one of these for $1 0,000, it’s yours, right? | 好吧,当你花了1万块买了这盒子 它就是你的了,对吗? |
[25:55] | Well, of course it is. | 当然 |
[25:56] | No one else gets to use it. | 别的人都不会去使用它? |
[25:59] | It’s built for one. | 它是度身定造的 |
[26:23] | Then how did all these people get in here? | 那这些头发是怎么钻进去的呢? |
[26:30] | Thought I’d find you here. | 我就想可以在这里,找到你 |
[26:34] | It’s why I live. | 所以我还活着 |
[26:36] | Evidence… | 证据… |
[26:38] | the double-edged sword. | 真是一把双刃剑 |
[26:41] | Yeah, nobody wanted to put that pusher in jail more than I did. | 没错,没人比我更想 把那混帐锁进监狱 |
[26:45] | The evidence sets him free. | 但证据却恰恰释放了他 |
[26:47] | How do you feel about this? | 你有什么感觉? |
[26:48] | It doesn’t matter how I feel. | 我怎么感觉不重要 |
[26:51] | The evidence only Knows one thing: the truth. | 证据只知道一件事:真相 |
[26:55] | It is what it is. | 这才成其为证据 |
[26:56] | You don’t really believe that, do you? | 你不是很相信,是吗? |
[26:59] | I was flying to a seminar in New Hampshire | 有一次,好多年前的 一个夏天了 |
[27:02] | a couple summers ago. | 我坐飞机到新汉普 郡去参加一个座谈会 |
[27:03] | I was sitting on the plane | 在飞机上 |
[27:05] | next to this philosophy professor from Harvard. | 坐在我旁边的是一名 哈佛大学的哲学教授 |
[27:07] | He told me this story about how every morning | 他跟我说了一个故事 |
[27:10] | he taKes a leaK right after his three-hour philosophy class. | 每天上午,上完3小时的哲学课 之后他都会上厕所 |
[27:12] | He’d flush the toilet | 每次他冲水的时候 |
[27:13] | there’d be this tiny, brown spider | 都会有一只褐色的小蜘蛛… |
[27:15] | fighting for its life | 在冲水的旋涡中 |
[27:16] | against the swirling water. | 挣扎求存 |
[27:18] | Come bacK the next day, flush | 第二天回来 同样的冲水 |
[27:20] | same spider clawing its way bacK from oblivion. | 同样的一只蜘蛛在挣扎 |
[27:23] | A weeK goes by, he decides to liberate the spider. | 一个星期之后 他决定把这只蜘蛛救出来 |
[27:26] | Grabs a paper towel, scoops him up | 他拿了一张卫生纸 把蜘蛛抓了出来 |
[27:28] | sets him on the floor in the corner of the stall. | 然后把它放在地板的一角 |
[27:31] | Comes bacK the next day | 第二天他回来 |
[27:33] | what do you thinK happened to the spider? | 你猜蜘蛛怎么了? |
[27:36] | Dead. | 死了 |
[27:38] | On his bacK, eight legs in the air. Why? | 八脚朝天背朝地 知道为什么吗? |
[27:42] | Because one life imposed itself on another. | 因为生命对生命有影响 |
[27:46] | Right then I realized where we stand. | 那时我就突然 明白我们的位置 |
[27:49] | I understood our role. | 我们的角色了 |
[27:51] | We don’t impose our will on a spider. | 我们不应该让自己的 意愿影响蜘蛛 |
[27:53] | We don’t impose our hopes on the evidence. | 我么也不能让自己的 想法影响到证据 |
[28:01] | Twenty, ten, five, boom! | 20,10,5,砰! |
[28:04] | Touchdown, baby. | 触地得分 |
[28:06] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么? |
[28:08] | ( Ethan laughs ) | |
[28:11] | You’ll be bacK. | 你会回来的 |
[28:13] | Oh, really? What, have you got | 噢,是吗? |
[28:14] | a crystal ball in your pocKet or something? | 你口袋里有水晶球… 可以作出预测吗? |
[28:16] | You’re a creature of habit. | 你死性难改 |
[28:17] | I’ll catch you later. | 我迟点会抓住你的 |
[28:23] | OKay, this is what we’ve got so far on our dead dean. | 看,现在就这件院长死亡案 我们取得的证据就那么多 |
[28:27] | Blood spatter and blood cast-off on the walls. | 血溅痕迹 喷溅到墙上的血迹 |
[28:30] | Kate Armstrong’s confession, her clothes. | 凯特.阿姆斯特朗的招供 还有她的衣服 |
[28:33] | Three void areas, and that’s pretty much it. | 3个血迹空白点 好像已经挺多了 |
[28:37] | Anything else? | 还有什么其它的吗? |
[28:38] | It’s not enough, it’s not enough. | 还不够 还不够 |
[28:40] | What’s the one thing we’re missing? | 我们还漏了一样东西 是什么? |
[28:42] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[28:44] | What’s it? | 它是什么? |
[28:45] | The one thing we’re missing. | 我们漏了的一样东西 |
[28:47] | The blood. | 在茱莉亚… |
[28:48] | On Julia’s clothes. | 衣服上的血 |
[28:49] | We need the clothes that you were wearing | 我们需要你在院长被杀那天… |
[28:52] | the day that the dean was Killed. | 所穿的衣服 |
[28:54] | I burned them. | 我把它们都烧了 |
[28:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:58] | The blood wouldn’t come out. | 血迹洗不掉 |
[29:01] | They were ruined. | 于是我把它们烧了 |
[29:02] | Blood’s funny that way. | 血有时就这么有趣 |
[29:04] | In fact, I bet | 实际上,我肯定… |
[29:06] | there’s plenty of blood on Dean Woods’ shirt. | 在伍□院长的衣服上 也应该有大量血迹的 |
[29:13] | LooK at that void. | 看这片空白 |
[29:16] | What a beaut. | 真漂亮啊 |
[29:18] | Oh, yeah. | 不错 |
[29:19] | You don’t even have to Know every star | 要把星座图形画出… |
[29:22] | and you can draw a constellation. | 也无需认出每一颗星星的 |
[29:32] | And fill in the rest. | 最后把这里也画好 |
[29:38] | Whoa, looK at that last finger there. | 噢,看看这最后一根手指 |
[29:42] | TalK about your unique attributes. | 又要你总结了 |
[29:45] | What do you thinK, a bandage? | 你认为是什么? 绷带? |
[29:46] | We’ll have to asK our ladies, but I can tell you this– | 也许得问问我们的当事人小姐了 |
[29:50] | somebody’s playing through the pain. | 可以肯定的是… 有人一直在玩弄别人的痛苦 |
[29:53] | Grissom: l, uh… | 我,呃… |
[29:55] | I just wanted you to Know | 我只是想告诉你… |
[29:57] | that Eric didn’t die from jimson tea. | 艾瑞克并不是 死于那些茶的 |
[29:59] | It didn’t have the chemical toxicity | 它的化学毒性不足以… |
[30:02] | to Kill him. | 致他于死地 |
[30:03] | The seeds weren’t strong enough. | 那些种子没那么毒 |
[30:10] | Is your arm all right? | 你的手没事吧? |
[30:11] | Yeah, uh, spider bite. | 没事,蜘蛛咬的 |
[30:13] | I thinK it’s infected. | 我想是被感染了 |
[30:16] | May I taKe a looK? | 我可以看看吗? |
[30:17] | Sure. You’re a doctor. | 当然,你也算是个医生吗 |
[30:18] | You might be able to give me something for it. | 也许能给我开些药 |
[30:22] | I’m a Ph.D., not an M.D. | 我只是个普通的博士 不是医学博士 |
[30:24] | ( chucKling ) | |
[30:32] | Bobby… this bite is not from an insect. | 波比…这不是虫子咬的 |
[30:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:00] | I found a bite marK on Bobby’s arm | 我在波比的手上 发现了一个咬过的痕迹 |
[31:03] | and I thinK it might be human. | 我认为应该是人咬造成的 |
[31:06] | Do you feel liKe sharing? | 你想跟我详谈倾诉一下吗? |
[31:09] | Not really. | 不怎么想 |
[31:10] | Just a little? | 只想谈那么一点? |
[31:12] | ( sighing ) | |
[31:14] | I don’t Know, Jenna. | 我不知道,洁娜 |
[31:16] | This whole case is going from bad to worse. | 这件案子越来越棘手 |
[31:19] | I mean, usually it’s a body, it’s a specimen | 我意思是,这些案子在我眼中 通常只是死尸,只是样本 |
[31:23] | but when it involves Kids, I just can’t… | 但一旦牵扯到了未成年人 我就是不能… |
[31:25] | Gruesome Grissom… | 令人敬畏的葛瑞森啊… |
[31:27] | Tin man with a heart. | 原来你除了是个铁人 你还有着一颗善良的心 |
[31:29] | Who Knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[31:32] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[31:34] | This came bacK for the test | 沙漠死尸上的铝制品检验… |
[31:35] | on aluminum products on our Kid in the desert. | 结果回来了 |
[31:39] | FireworKs. | 是烟花 |
[31:41] | That’s where Bobby Taylor worKs. | 波比.泰勒工作的地方 |
[31:46] | Jenna, I need a mold of Eric’s teeth | 洁娜,我要你帮我给 艾瑞克的牙齿铸型 |
[31:49] | and an impression of Bobby’s arm. | 还有帮我把波比手上的 印痕伤口也印下来 |
[32:03] | Julia, maKe a fist for me with your right hand. | 茱莉亚 请把你的右手握拳 |
[32:06] | I mean, count it down liKe so, starting with your thumb first. | 我是说这样,从拇指开始 一根一根往下数 |
[32:09] | Five, four, three, two, one. | |
[32:26] | Sprained it at tennis. | 在打网球时扭伤了 |
[32:28] | It heals a lot faster when you wear one of these. | 戴上这个会好得快得多 |
[32:38] | Dean Woods’ shirt. | 这是伍□院长的衬衣 |
[32:41] | Now, remember we said | 记得我们说过 |
[32:43] | blood tells us everything? | 血能告诉我们一切吗? |
[32:45] | Well… so does the absence of blood. | 嗯…其实没有血的地方 也能告诉我们一切 |
[32:56] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天哪! |
[33:13] | You held him down… | 她杀他的同时… |
[33:16] | while she Killed him. | 是你把他按倒在地的 |
[33:19] | All because the guy was handsy? | 就因为这家伙毛手毛脚? |
[33:25] | Seems a little severe. | 看起来你们好像挺痛苦 |
[33:31] | We’re going to be placing you under arrest for murder. | 我们现在正式将你们 以谋杀罪名逮捕归案 |
[33:34] | Is there anything you want to say? | 你们还有什么可说的吗? |
[33:55] | No, no, this isn’t over. | 不,不,这事还没有完 |
[33:57] | For all forensic purposes, it is over. | 就鉴证目的而言 这案子已经结束了 |
[34:00] | They’re going to eat bread | 她们以后将会在监牢里… |
[34:01] | and bang a metal cup against some bars. | 度过自己罪恶的一生 |
[34:04] | That’s it. It’s over for us. | 就这么样了 我们的工作也完结了 |
[34:05] | We still don’t Know why. | 我们还不知道 她们为什么这么做 |
[34:07] | It’s not our job to Know why. | 我们的工作不是 去研究为什么这么做 |
[34:09] | It’s our job to Know how. | 而是研究如何这么做 |
[34:10] | You heard Grissom. | 你也听过葛瑞森说的 |
[34:11] | The more the why, the less the how | 知道越多”为什么” “如何”就知道得越少 |
[34:12] | the less the how, the more the why. | 反之亦然 |
[34:15] | Hey, NicK. | 嘿,尼克 |
[34:16] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[34:17] | Grissom’s not always right. | 葛瑞森也不是总是对的 |
[34:19] | Do yourself a favor. | 算是帮你自己个忙 |
[34:21] | ThinK for yourself. | 为自己想想 |
[34:22] | I mean that as a friend, oKay? | 我这样说是以一个 朋友的身份,懂了吗? |
[34:24] | OKay, Detective, we’ve got some more homeworK to do. | 好了,探长 我们还有别的事情要干 |
[34:29] | What are you playing, time-share coffins? | 你到底是卖什么的? 共享的棺材吗? 没有这种事 |
[34:31] | Uh, there’s no such thing as a time-share coffin. | |
[34:34] | Sure there is. | 当然有 |
[34:35] | Once the funeral is over, you dump the body | 葬礼一结束 你把死者的遗体掘起 |
[34:36] | and use the same casKet over and over. | 再把棺材重复出卖 |
[34:39] | You can’t prove that. | 你没有办法证明这点 |
[34:41] | Yes, I can. | 错了,我有 |
[34:42] | This is a set of prints on the inside | 这是在垃圾场找到的 塑料裹尸袋里面… |
[34:44] | of the plastic sheeting we found in the dumpster. | 找到的一系列指纹 |
[34:47] | What are the odds they belong to you? | 那些指纹是你的 你有什么解释? |
[34:52] | All you had to do was put the bodies | 你要做的是把尸体… |
[34:55] | bacK in the grave | 放回墓地 |
[34:56] | and no one would have been the wiser. | 你以为没人比你聪明? |
[34:57] | You have no idea what a cutthroat business this is. | 你根本不清楚 这生意有多么难做 |
[35:00] | The chains are moving in. | 竞争越来越激烈 |
[35:02] | I have payments to maKe. | 我必须要挣钱 |
[35:03] | I see the world from a completely | 我比大多数人对这世界… |
[35:05] | different perspective than most people. | 更有自己的看法 |
[35:07] | Yeah, I Know. | 我知道 |
[35:08] | You see dead people. So do l. | 你能从死人身上做生意 我也能从死人身上破案 |
[35:09] | And when they turn up in dumpsters | 这些死尸如果最后 被扔到了垃圾场的话 |
[35:11] | I liKe to see they get bacK to where they belong. | 我希望他们 最终能回归所属之地 |
[35:13] | I’ll repay the money. | 我可以用钱补偿 |
[35:15] | Minimum. | 你当然要赔偿 这是最起码的 |
[35:16] | Then you’re going to pay for Stephanie Reyes’ family | 你还必须帮斯蒂芬妮 举行一场真正的葬礼 |
[35:18] | to have a real burial. OKay. | -费用你来支付 -好的 |
[35:19] | At a respectable mortuary. | 必须把她葬在 一个比较好的地方 |
[35:21] | OKay. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | Then we’re going to let the DA run a table. | 剩下的,就让你自己去协商吧 |
[35:27] | Did some homeworK on Kate. | 我们对凯特做了些研究 |
[35:28] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-嗯 |
[35:29] | Financial records for the last year. | 去年的财政情况记录 |
[35:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:32] | Personal checKs from Kate Armstrong | 过去一年凯特私底下… |
[35:35] | to Vernon Woods over the last year. | 支付给弗农的支票 |
[35:38] | $5,000. Another for $5,000. | 5000块,又5000块 |
[35:42] | $3,000. “Memo: loans.” | 3000块,”附注:贷款支出” |
[35:47] | I don’t thinK so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[35:49] | I thinK she was paying him off for something. | 我认为她是因为某些把柄 在他手里,她才给他钱的 |
[35:53] | Did Julia say anything? | 茱莉亚说了什么没有? |
[35:55] | LiKe what? | 例如呢? |
[35:56] | The real reason you Killed Woods? | 你杀害伍□的真正原因? |
[36:01] | This is where Chris and I differ. | 这正是克里斯和我的不同之处 |
[36:03] | Forensics is about more than science. | 鉴证更偏向科学 |
[36:06] | Human behavior. | 人的行为 |
[36:08] | The inconsistencies of human behavior. | 人的行为的矛盾性 |
[36:10] | Yes, “how” is crucially important, but so is “why.” | 没错,”如何”是很重要 但”为什么”也同样重要 |
[36:22] | OKay. | 听着 |
[36:25] | I’m finished paying you. | 我不会再给你钱了 |
[36:26] | We’re going to live openly, honestly. | 我们会公开坦诚自己的关系 一起生活 |
[36:29] | It’s a new century. | 现在是新世纪了 |
[36:30] | Parents are evolved. | 学生的父母已经开明了 |
[36:31] | Not where their children are concerned. | 考虑到自己的儿女他们就不会了 |
[36:34] | I’ll tell everybody | 我会告诉所有人听 |
[36:35] | that I caught you two having sex on school grounds. | 你们在学校操场发生性行为 还被我抓住了 |
[36:37] | That’s a lie! What?! | -你说谎 -什么? |
[36:38] | Of course it’s a lie. | 我当然只是说谎 |
[36:40] | That didn’t stop the McMartin School | 反正即使我这么不这么说 |
[36:42] | from closing down. | 麦克马丁学校 也肯定办不下去的了 |
[36:45] | Yeah, I thinK I’ll maKe a call. | 没错 我最好开始打电话了 |
[36:51] | Julia and I would never have survived a rumor liKe that. | 茱莉亚和我,会受不了这种谣言的 |
[36:58] | We panicKed. | 我们一时丧心病狂 |
[36:59] | The school is our whole life. | 学校就是我们的全部生命 |
[37:05] | Mm, you got your “why.” | 你现在找到你的 “为什么”了 |
[37:07] | Crime of passion. | 完全是因为对某种事物的激情 而犯下的罪 |
[37:09] | Bigger “why”: | 这种”为什么”更重要 |
[37:12] | why did it have to come down to this? | 为什么事情 会演变到这一步呢? |
[37:15] | I guess they didn’t feel liKe they had a choice. | 我猜是他们觉得 自己再无其它选择了 |
[37:18] | Maybe they didn’t. | 也许他们的确没有 |
[37:21] | A lose-lose situation. | 总之,这是个双输局面 |
[37:29] | I’m telling you, I didn’t Kill Eric. | 我告诉过你 我没有杀害艾瑞克 |
[37:32] | Can you remember your last hours with him Saturday? | 你还记得星期六,你陪着他的 最后几个小时发生了什么吗? |
[37:35] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答这个问题 |
[37:36] | I want to answer it. | 我要回答 |
[37:37] | I just… I can’t remember anything | 我…我们喝了那东西后… |
[37:39] | after we tooK that stuff. | 什么东西都记不起来 |
[37:40] | It’s not about memory now, Bobby. | 现在不是记忆的问题,波比 |
[37:42] | It’s about the evidence | 现在是证据的问题 |
[37:44] | and the evidence… sucKs. | 而证据…对你非常不妙 |
[37:48] | Grissom: You and Eric bought jimson tea from Ethan that night. | 那天晚上,你跟艾瑞克从 伊桑那里买了那些曼陀罗茶 |
[37:52] | Enjoy, fellas! | 好好享受,伙计 |
[37:54] | ( laughing ) | |
[37:57] | Cheers, man. | 干杯,朋友 |
[37:59] | But you guys have never taKen j-weed before | 但你们由于以前 从来没喝过曼陀罗茶 |
[38:02] | so you weren’t aware of the side effects | 所以你们根本不知道 |
[38:04] | of photophobia. | 它会带来畏光的副作用 |
[38:05] | Ph-photo what? | 什么光? |
[38:06] | Photophobia. | 畏光 |
[38:07] | It’s just a big word for lights freaKing you out. | 就是说光会让你们陷入疯狂 |
[38:10] | You guys were hallucinating | 你们产生了幻觉 |
[38:11] | and whatever Eric was seeing | 艾瑞克见到的幻觉… |
[38:13] | was scaring him, big-time. | 都是些让他非常恐惧的事 |
[38:26] | The coroner states that Eric’s dose | 验尸官说 艾瑞克服食药物的剂量 |
[38:28] | shot his temperature through the roof. | 使得他的体温迅速上到最高点 |
[38:31] | He was boiling in his own sKin. | 他仿如燃烧一般 |
[38:33] | So he stripped | 于是他不断脱下衣服 |
[38:34] | which is why we found him naKed. | 这就是我们发现他时 他是裸体的原因 |
[38:43] | We just don’t Know | 我们现在只是不清楚… |
[38:44] | if it was an act of aggression or self-defense. | 你当时到底是攻击 他还是进行自卫 |
[38:47] | I loved that guy. | 我很爱那家伙的 |
[38:48] | Grissom: That’s why I tend to believe | 因此我才更倾向于相信… |
[38:50] | it was an act of self-protection. | 你是在进行自卫 |
[38:52] | The lights were scaring him. | 那些车灯让他非常害怕 |
[38:53] | At the same time, we conjecture | 同时,我们推测… |
[38:55] | that you were suffering auditory hallucinations. | 你的幻觉是和声音有关 |
[38:58] | Both of these symptoms are routine with this drug. | 服食这个药品 这两种是典型症状 |
[39:05] | ( groaning ) Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[39:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[39:08] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴!闭嘴! |
[39:10] | Shut up! Shut… shut up! | 闭嘴!闭…嘴! |
[39:12] | ( both grunting ) | |
[39:15] | Shut up… | 闭嘴… |
[39:16] | I just… I-I can’t remember, honest. | 我…我真的完全不记得 真的 |
[39:20] | You can “believe” and “conjecture” all you want. | 无论你们怎么”相信”,怎么 “推测”都好,这都是你们的事 |
[39:23] | None of this is based on fact. | 都不是基于事实 |
[39:26] | I’m afraid that it is. | 恐怕是的 |
[39:27] | The evidence tells us that Bobby suffocated Eric. | 证据显示 波比曾经掐住艾瑞克 |
[39:34] | We found traces of aluminum | 我们在艾瑞克的鼻孔里面… |
[39:36] | trapped in Eric’s nostrils that are consistent | 发现了一些铝元素 |
[39:38] | with what we found in your client’s hands and arms | 而这一点和你客户手掌和 手臂上的铝元素是一样的 |
[39:40] | earlier today from his job at the fireworKs plant. | 是前几天他在 烟花厂工作时沾上的 |
[39:46] | I don’t thinK I would do that. | 我想我不会这么做的 |
[39:49] | I Know, Bobby, but you did. | 我知道,波比 但你确实这么做了 |
[39:59] | This is a mold of the bite marK | 这是我们今天从你 手臂上被咬的伤口… |
[40:00] | that we tooK from your arm today. | 弄出来的模型 |
[40:06] | This is a mold of Eric’s mouth, postmortem. | 这是我们在验尸时 做的艾瑞克的牙模 |
[40:18] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴!闭嘴!闭嘴! |
[40:22] | Come on, you shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 你给我闭嘴!闭嘴!闭嘴! |
[40:25] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴! |
[40:27] | ( Eric yells ) | |
[40:32] | You overpowered him. He suffocated… | 你太用力了,他最后窒息… |
[40:35] | and then finally the noise stopped. | 然后,所有噪音都消失了 |
[40:46] | I can tell you right now | 我现在跟你们说 |
[40:48] | we’re going to plead diminished capacity. | 我会以神志不清为由,进行辩护 |
[40:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:51] | I hope you win. | 我也希望你能赢 |
[40:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 都没有关系 |
[40:55] | It’s the difference between | 这关系你是进监狱… |
[40:57] | prison and a hospital, Bobby. | 还是进医院的问题,波比 |
[40:59] | It matters. | 大有关系 |
[40:59] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[41:02] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不会理会我会怎样 |
[41:04] | I Killed my best friend. | 关键是 我居然杀了我的朋友 |
[41:40] | ( vehicle engine starts ) | |
[41:43] | Where you going? | 你去哪里? |
[41:44] | Away. | 离开 |
[42:37] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[42:40] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |