时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Ah, these green worms ain’t worth a damn. | 这些东西真是不值一文 |
[00:34] | ( thumping ) | |
[00:35] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[00:37] | I don’t Know, probably one of those eight-foot carp. | 不知道,可能是条 八英寸长的鲤鱼吧 |
[00:41] | ( thumping ) | |
[00:45] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这儿 |
[00:49] | ( engine sputters and dies ) | |
[00:55] | Something probably caught on the blades. | 可能是有东西把螺旋桨卡住了 |
[00:57] | ChecK the prop. | 去查看一下 |
[00:58] | I’m not sticKing my hand in that water. | 我才不会把 手伸进这水里面呢 |
[01:00] | Move. | 让开 |
[01:02] | Move out of the way. | 快让开 |
[01:03] | OKay. | 好的 |
[01:04] | ( grunting ) | |
[01:11] | Yeah, I got something. | 有了,我抓到了 |
[01:15] | Dude, throw it bacK. | 杜德,快把它扔回去 |
[01:18] | What the hell is it? | 这到底是什么? |
[01:29] | Femur. | 大腿骨 |
[01:29] | Strongest bone in the human body– | 人体中最坚韧的骨头 |
[01:31] | it’s sliced clean through. | 却被齐根切断 |
[01:33] | LiKe a Ginsu through a banana. | 就像切香蕉一样 |
[01:35] | So, what do you thinK, drowning? | 你有什么看法 是溺死吗? |
[01:37] | Yeah, probably, but under what circumstances? | 有可能 但看是在什么情况下了 |
[01:40] | You don’t wear flippers at a five-star restaurant. | 在五星级酒店里 你都不会穿着潜水肢 |
[01:42] | Why would you wear three-inch heels at a laKe? | 那在湖边你会穿着 三英寸的高跟鞋吗? |
[01:46] | So, Watson? | 怎么样,华特森? |
[01:48] | The game is afoot. | 游戏开始了 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 佐嘉.福克斯 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 安东尼.佐伊克 |
[02:23] | What do you thinK, bro? | 你怎么想,伙计? |
[02:25] | Breakfast on me? | 我请吃早餐好吗? |
[02:26] | I got a court date… | 我还得到法院 |
[02:27] | straight off of graveyard. | 处理一些事情 |
[02:29] | It sucKs. | 太糟了 |
[02:30] | Ouch. | 噢 |
[02:31] | Well, time-and-a-half. | 用不了多长时间 |
[02:32] | A cup of java, and you’re set. | 一杯茶不到 你就完全搞定了 |
[02:33] | Sara: Fine suit. | 西服真漂亮 |
[02:36] | And well, just fine. | 真的很不错 |
[02:38] | That’s harassment. | 她真会损人 |
[02:40] | Hey, we have one locKer room | 嘿,我们有个换衣间 |
[02:41] | and it’s my job to be observant. | 认真观察就是我的工作 |
[02:43] | Well, evidence vault opens in five. | 好了 听证会五分钟后就要开始了 |
[02:46] | See you guys later. | 一会儿见 |
[02:47] | Later, bro. -Easy. | -再见 -慢走 |
[02:48] | So, you and me, 41 9 Western Avenue. | 我和你要到 西部419大道那儿去 |
[02:51] | I Know, a dead body at a fraternity. | 我知道,在”男生联盟” 上发现一具死尸 |
[02:53] | 7:00 A.M.-LooKs liKe we’re pulling another double. | 现在是早上7:00 看起来我们又有得忙了 |
[02:57] | I Know, we don’t have all day… | 我知道 我们有不到一天的时间… |
[02:58] | Are, are you going to wear… that? | 你真要穿这个…去吗? |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:04] | It’s that hideous… | 太难看了… |
[03:06] | Hideous. | 难看 |
[03:07] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[03:12] | ( clears throat ) | |
[03:14] | Large propeller. | 大型螺旋桨 |
[03:16] | Blade cut clean through. | 是叶片把它切断的 |
[03:18] | No epidermal bruising. | 表皮没有淤血 |
[03:21] | The leg was severed post-mortem. | 大腿是死后被切下的 |
[03:23] | Well, that’s good news. | 很好,这可是个好消息 |
[03:25] | How do you figure? | 你怎么看? |
[03:26] | Well, do you want to be alive | 在你活着的时候你愿意 |
[03:27] | when your leg’s being cut off? | 你的大腿被人切下来吗? |
[03:29] | ( door slams ) | |
[03:29] | I believe this goes with that. | 我相信这个是 跟那个吻合的 |
[03:32] | Divers recovered the body | 这尸体是潜水员在… |
[03:34] | about a half a mile east of Calville Marina. | 距凯维拉.玛丽 纳东边半英里发现的 |
[03:37] | Female Caucasian, mid-30s. | 白人女性,约30多岁 |
[03:39] | Left thighbone connected to nothing. | 左腿被连根切断 |
[03:42] | I believe this is our victim. | 我敢肯定这就是那位受害者 |
[03:43] | Well, she’s wearing a wedding ring. | 她还戴着结婚戒指 |
[03:45] | Will you collect a rape Kit? -Always do. | -你能看一下有无强奸的痕迹吗? -随时都可以 |
[03:47] | How’s it looK for prints? -Her sKin’s shriveled liKe a Shar-Pei. | -能采集到指纹吗?-她的皮肤 萎缩得像一个干柿子一样 |
[03:50] | No pressure, no prints. | 不用力压 就采集不到指纹 |
[03:54] | No. | 不 |
[03:55] | No way, use your own hand. | 别想 用你自己的手来吧 |
[03:56] | Come on, Catherine, my hand’s too big. | 快点,凯萨琳 我的手太大了 |
[03:58] | No! | 不! |
[03:59] | It’s the only way we can print her. | 这是我们唯一 可以采集到指纹的途径 |
[04:00] | Her sKin on your hand | 把她的皮肤放到你的手上 |
[04:01] | should fit liKe a leather glove. | 也就像戴了皮手套而已 |
[04:11] | Uh… | |
[04:13] | ( exhales ) | |
[04:14] | May I taKe your hand? | 可以把你的手伸出来吗? |
[04:15] | ( slaps ) | |
[04:26] | On behalf of the decedent | 我代表死者 |
[04:27] | I thanK you. | 感谢你 |
[04:34] | Umm… | |
[04:35] | I thinK we’re going to Know who she is by lunchtime. | 到吃午饭的时候我们 就能够知道她是谁了 |
[04:39] | Ugh! | |
[04:46] | I can’t believe I used to live in a place liKe this. | 真不能相信以前 自己能住这种地方 |
[04:49] | It seems liKe a hundred years ago. | 看起来就像回到了一百年以前 |
[04:50] | And here I had all this respect for you. | 在这里我向你表示深深的敬意 |
[04:52] | Guys, NicK StoKes. | 伙计们 我是尼克.士多克斯 |
[04:54] | This is Sara Sidel. We’re with the crime lab. | 这位是莎拉.斯道尔 我们是鉴证组的 |
[04:56] | How you doing? | 你们好 |
[04:57] | I’m Matt Daniels. | 我是马特.丹尼斯 |
[04:58] | James is upstairs | 詹姆斯在楼上 |
[04:59] | if you guys want to follow me. | 要是你们愿意的话可以跟我来 |
[05:01] | OKay. | 好的 |
[05:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:13] | ( sighs ) | |
[05:14] | Good God! | 真见鬼! |
[05:15] | You see a suicide note? | 有发现自杀写的遗书吗? |
[05:17] | We didn’t find one. | 没有找到 |
[05:18] | Don’t release anyone downstairs. | 先叫楼下的人不要走 |
[05:21] | We want to talK to them. | 我们想和他们谈谈 |
[05:22] | All of them. | 他们所有的人 |
[05:23] | Coroner pronounce? | 验尸官来过了吗? |
[05:24] | Twenty minutes ago. | 20分钟前就来过了 |
[05:27] | Just get him down. | 先把他放下来 |
[05:28] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[05:29] | She’s a floater, Wendy Barger. 34, local, Green Valley. | 她叫温蒂.巴格,34岁 无职业.是”格林”区的居民 |
[05:34] | We should contact her family. Already did. | -应该打电话给她家人 -已经打了 |
[05:35] | TalKed to the husband. | 是跟她丈夫说的 |
[05:37] | Never reported her missing. | 他们也没有报她失□ |
[05:38] | The coroner said she’d been in the water for two days. | 验尸官说她已经 泡在水里两天了 |
[05:41] | Where’s the husband now? | 她的丈夫现在在哪儿? |
[05:42] | At the coroner’s, lDing the body. | 在验尸房鉴别尸体 |
[05:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:50] | Results are bacK on the rape Kit. | 结果显示有被强暴过的痕迹 |
[05:51] | Positive for semen, vaginal penetration. | 阴道被扩张过 里面还有精子 |
[05:54] | You confirming rape? | 你确定是强奸吗? |
[05:55] | Well, there are signs of a struggle. | 是的,有挣扎过的痕迹 |
[05:57] | The victim’s right shoulder is dislocated. | 受害者的右臂已经脱臼 |
[05:59] | Her sKull is fractured. | 她的颅骨被敲碎 |
[06:00] | ( inhales ) | |
[06:02] | Give me a little more time with the body. | 给我多一点时间再验证一下 |
[06:03] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:04] | ThanKs, Jenna. | 谢了,吉娜 |
[06:10] | Mr. Barger, my name is Gil Grissom. | 巴杰尔先生 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[06:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:15] | This is Catherine Willows. | 这位是凯萨琳.韦罗斯 |
[06:16] | We’re forensic investigators. | 我们是鉴证人员 |
[06:18] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[06:21] | We need to asK you a few questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[06:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:24] | Is there anyone that you Know of | 你认识的人当中 |
[06:26] | that might have wanted to harm your wife? | 有没有谁会 可能伤害你的妻子 |
[06:28] | No. | 没有 |
[06:29] | Everybody loved Wendy. | 大家都很喜欢温蒂 |
[06:30] | When was the last time you saw her? | 上一回你看见她是什么时候? |
[06:32] | Tuesday morning. | 星期二早上 |
[06:33] | She needed some time away… | 她想要出去… |
[06:35] | to get perspective. | 散散心 |
[06:37] | She did that sometimes. | 她有时经常出去 |
[06:39] | Uh, we have a, a cabin up by Calville Bay. | 我们在凯维拉 那儿有一间小屋 |
[06:44] | And when was the last time | 你最后一次跟你的妻子 |
[06:45] | you had intercourse with your wife? | 过性生活是什么时候? |
[06:48] | Oh, that-that’s personal. | 这是—私人问题 |
[06:49] | It’s part of our investigation, sir. | 也是我们的调查工作之一 先生 |
[06:51] | Uh, well, the average is only once a weeK. | 好的,平均是每星期一次 |
[06:55] | Saturdays. | 每个星期六 |
[07:00] | Mr. Barger… | 巴杰尔先生… |
[07:01] | Probably three or four months ago. | 或许是三到四个月之前 |
[07:03] | Would you be willing to give us a DNA sample, sir? | 可以给我们一点 你的DNA样本吗? |
[07:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[07:10] | I thought Wendy drowned. | 我想温蒂是溺死的 |
[07:11] | We’re still trying to piece it all together. | 我们在努力把尸体重新拼在一起 |
[07:13] | A sample would be helpful. | 样本或许能帮上点忙 |
[07:15] | By law, we need a warrant | 按照法律程序 这需要得到授权 |
[07:16] | unless you are willing to volunteer it. | 除非你是自愿这样做的 |
[07:20] | Was James depressed? | 詹姆斯很失落吗? |
[07:22] | You could say that. | 这你可说对了 |
[07:23] | Could you say that? | 真的吗? |
[07:24] | I mean, the Kid’s 1 8 years old | 我是说 一个18岁的大小伙子 |
[07:25] | he’s got his whole life life in front of him | 他前面的路还很长 |
[07:27] | and why would he want to hang himself? | 为何会自己上吊自尽? |
[07:28] | I don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[07:29] | He didn’t get in? | 或许是他没能入会的原因吧? |
[07:30] | Get in…? | 入会…? |
[07:32] | The fraternity. | 就是”男生联盟” |
[07:33] | Pledging. I mean, it’s not easy. | 要入会的话 不是这么容易的 |
[07:35] | Apparently not. | 是很不容易 |
[07:36] | So, you guys let James Know | 所以 你们几个就告诉詹姆斯 |
[07:37] | he wasn’t getting in, right? | 说他没能入会,对吗? |
[07:39] | I told him last night. | 我昨晚告诉他的 |
[07:40] | I’m the one in charge of dinging pledges. | 我是专门管理那些会员的 |
[07:42] | Big job? | 好差事? |
[07:43] | How’d he taKe it? | 他怎么知道的? |
[07:44] | I thinK you Know. | 我想这你清楚 |
[07:54] | Hey, Judge. | 嘿,法官 |
[07:55] | What’s going on? | 你要干嘛? |
[07:56] | I’m due in your court. | 我刚想到你那儿去 |
[07:57] | Called for a continuance. | 去申请诉讼延期证 |
[07:59] | Well, nobody told me. | 没人告诉我这个 |
[08:00] | Nobody was supposed to tell you. | 没人该告诉你这个 |
[08:06] | You’re going to do something for me. | 你要为我做点事 |
[08:08] | Judge, I thought we were even. | 法官 我想我们俩扯平了 |
[08:11] | How much longer am I under your thumb? | 我还要被你的五指山压多久啊? |
[08:13] | You do what I asK, slate’s clean. | 照我说的去做 一切就全清了 |
[08:18] | Henderson rape case. | 是哈德森的强奸案 |
[08:19] | State’s evidence. | 有州政府提供的证据 |
[08:20] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[08:23] | I Knew you were in tight. | 我知道你很累 |
[08:23] | Judges aren’t appointed on a whim. | 法官是不靠一时兴致办事的 |
[08:26] | I owed the family. | 我欠他一家人 |
[08:28] | I need you to compromise the chain of custody. | 我需要你到 监保官那里通一下气 |
[08:31] | Just liKe that? | 就这样? |
[08:34] | We got a slam dunK on a three-time rapist | 好不容易捉住这个 有三次记录的强奸犯 |
[08:37] | and he’s just going to walK? | 现在却要让他走? |
[08:39] | I have to have this case KicKed. | 我必须把这件案子搞定 |
[08:42] | I’m already on probation. | 我已经把鉴证书交上去了 |
[08:44] | Give them an excuse. | 给他们一个藉口 |
[08:45] | You’re good at that. | 你最擅长这个了 |
[08:47] | You worKed the graveyard. | 你在鉴证所工作 |
[08:48] | You pulled a double and you’re tired. | 两个人的工作量搞得你很疲惫 |
[08:50] | It could happen to anybody. | 遇着谁什么事情 都可能发生? |
[08:52] | Don’t worry. I’ve got your bacK. | 别害怕 我会在你背后的 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I feel you bacK there, believe me. | 这我倒是能感觉得到,真的 |
[09:00] | ( techno music plays ) | |
[09:03] | Hey, Maestro, what’s the deal on our floater? | 嘿,音乐家 那具浮尸怎么样了? |
[09:08] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:09] | Professor. | 教授 |
[09:10] | What’s up with our floater? | 那具浮尸出结果了吗? |
[09:11] | Come hither. | 到这儿来 |
[09:16] | Willows: DNA doesn’t match. | DNA不吻合 |
[09:18] | Thirteen marKers, and not one of them | 13个样本,没有一个 |
[09:20] | matches the husband’s types. | 和她丈夫是吻合的 |
[09:21] | It’s funny. | 真是好笑 |
[09:22] | I liKe the husband for this. | 我喜欢她丈夫这点 |
[09:24] | Well, you were wrong. | 这是你们的错 |
[09:25] | My client’s been through enough distress. | 我的委托人已经够伤心的了 |
[09:27] | Winston, come on. | 维斯顿,走吧 |
[09:34] | When you find out what happened to my wife | 当查出我妻子 到底发生了什么事 |
[09:38] | I want to Know everything. | 我希望你们能告诉我 |
[09:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:48] | ( exhales ) | |
[09:50] | Let me asK you something. | 我来问你一些问题 |
[09:51] | Would you want to Know everything? | 是你的话你想知道这一切吗? |
[09:52] | You’re asKing the wrong guy. | 你问错对象了 |
[09:53] | Barger as much as told us | 巴杰尔等于对我们说 |
[09:55] | that he and his wife are having problems. | 他和他的妻子之间有矛盾 |
[09:56] | She was staying at the laKe. | 她在湖边那儿住 |
[09:57] | It wasn’t the first time. | 这已经不是第一次了 |
[09:58] | And what do you thinK | 你认为她有没有可能 |
[10:01] | You were married. You tell me. | 去跟另一个人见面? |
[10:03] | the chances are she was seeing somebody else? | 你结婚了,你来说吧 |
[10:04] | Very good to excellent. | 真有你的 |
[10:10] | I need to see the Henderson rape case 421 7. | 我要看看第4217号 哈德森的强奸案 |
[10:15] | Sure, in here. | 好的,这边来 |
[10:26] | Uh, sign here. | 在这儿签名 |
[10:27] | ThanKs, MiKe. | 谢了,麦克 |
[10:38] | ( sighs ) | |
[10:40] | ( footsteps approach ) | |
[10:41] | Grissom: Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:43] | How’s court? | 法院那里怎么样了? |
[10:43] | Uh, damn case was continued. | 还在办理一个案子 |
[10:46] | ClerK never called. | 半天没人理我 |
[10:47] | LooK, go home. TaKe a day. You’re been worKing your ass off. | 回家吧,休息一天 这几天你已经够忙的了 |
[10:50] | Nature of the beast. | 都快成野兽了 |
[10:53] | I’m grateful, WarricK. | 我很感激你,华瑞克 |
[10:54] | I’m glad you’re bacK. | 很高兴你又回来了 |
[10:55] | And I owe you a party. | 我还欠你一个晚会呢 |
[10:57] | Party? | 晚会? |
[10:58] | Yeah, I made you a CSl Three. | 是的 我让你当C.S.I的第三把手 |
[10:59] | ( chucKles ) | |
[11:00] | You’ll see it in your next paychecK. | 从下个月薪水里 你就可以看出来 |
[11:02] | More money, more problems. | 钱越多,事情越多 |
[11:04] | Mm… | |
[11:05] | ThanKs. | 谢了 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:07] | I appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[11:11] | IfWendy Barger was sleeping around | 要是温蒂.巴杰尔 跟别人睡觉的话 |
[11:13] | none of her friends Knew about it. | 她的朋友是不会知道的 |
[11:16] | Anybody seen her since Tuesday? | 有人在星期二的 时候看见过她吗? |
[11:18] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:19] | And as far as I can tell, the husband’s on the level. | 至少我可以认定 当时有她的丈夫在场 |
[11:21] | He was happier in the marriage than she was. | 他比他妻子 更满意他们的婚姻 |
[11:24] | She had something on the side. | 她还有别的情人 |
[11:26] | I can tell you firsthand | 我跟你直说了吧 |
[11:27] | when you don’t cheat, you don’t suspect. | 你不会撒谎的话 是不会有所察觉的 |
[11:31] | Oh, man. | 好家伙 |
[11:32] | I wish I had been married to you. | 真希望当时娶的是你 |
[11:34] | Not a chance. | 别做梦了 |
[11:35] | Oh… mm… | |
[11:39] | Coroner just called. They’re waiting for us. | 验尸官打电话来了 他们在等我们过去 |
[11:41] | OKay. | 好的 |
[11:42] | Brass, you coming? | 布瑞斯,要一起来吗? |
[11:44] | I still got half a burger. | 我还剩下半个汉堡 |
[11:45] | Besides, I prefer live bodies. | 除此之外 我喜欢去看活人 |
[11:48] | Hey, Grissom. | 嘿,葛瑞森 |
[11:50] | You got a second? | 能稍等一下吗? |
[11:51] | Uh, I’m in purgatory. | 我现在很迷惘 |
[11:53] | Need some guidance. | 需要人指点一些迷津 |
[11:54] | Meet you at the car. -Meet you at the car. | 在车上等我 |
[12:00] | OKay, here’s your frat boy. | 这就是你们送来的 |
[12:02] | We have a petechial hemorrhaging which is synonymous with asphyxia. | 这是由于窒息所引起的淤痕 |
[12:05] | StoKes: So he was asphyxiated by hanging? | 那他是由于上吊而窒息的了? |
[12:08] | Are you ruling suicide? No, not yet. | -你断定是自杀了吗? -还没有 |
[12:10] | When a victim is found hung | 当死者是吊死的话 |
[12:11] | we usually find some teeth marKs | 通常会在舌头上发现有 |
[12:13] | on the tongue. | 牙齿咬的痕迹 |
[12:17] | No teeth marKs. | 但是这没有 |
[12:18] | But we found him swinging from the ceiling. | 但他是在屋顶上吊死的 |
[12:20] | So, the question is, how did he get there? | 问题就是 他是怎么上去的? |
[12:23] | SpeaKing of | 说到他是… |
[12:24] | how did it get there… | 怎么上去的… |
[12:28] | How did this | 那他阴茎上这些 |
[12:29] | get on his penis? Huh. | 又是怎么回事? |
[12:31] | Is that a tattoo? | 是纹身图案吗? |
[12:33] | No, no, it looKs liKe inK. | 不是,像是画上去的 |
[12:36] | NicK? | 尼克? |
[12:38] | You want to taKe a looK? | 你不想看一看吗? |
[12:39] | Oh, no, l… | 不了,我… |
[12:40] | don’t have to looK. I have a good idea | 不必看了,对此我有自己 |
[12:41] | what this is about. | 更好的看法 |
[12:43] | OKay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | KnocK yourself out. | 辛苦你了 |
[12:46] | Does your fraternity practice hazing? | 你们”男生联盟” 要经过受辱考验吗? |
[12:49] | No. | 不用 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I mean, it tooK a long time | 是的 为了租到一个地方 |
[12:54] | for Phi Alpha to get its charter. | 花了我们很长的时间 |
[12:56] | We have a strict no-tolerance policy | 我们有一条严格的 不用受辱的规则 |
[12:58] | and as president, I enforce that to the letter. | 作为会长 我在信上也强调了这点 |
[13:01] | Come on, man, I was a GreeK and we had all Kinds of policies, too. | 得了,伙计.我以前也入过会 那时我们也有很多规则 |
[13:05] | Guys still hazed. | 也有受辱考验 |
[13:08] | We found inK on James’ penis. | 我们在詹姆斯的 阴茎上发现有涂鸦 |
[13:09] | Are you trying to tell us | 对此你想说的是 |
[13:11] | he was just practicing | 他只是在练自己的 |
[13:12] | his penmanship? | 书法而已吗? |
[13:14] | State passed a law– no hazing. | 国家法律规定— 不能侮辱他人 |
[13:17] | It’s six months in jail plus expulsion. | 这会判入狱 六个月还有开除学籍 |
[13:19] | We do not haze. | 我们没有侮辱任何人 |
[13:21] | But there is an initiation. | 只是开头有一次小考验而已 |
[13:25] | Pledges, turn and face your active chapter. | 新会员们 转过身来听听你们的战绩 |
[13:29] | ( hecKling ) | |
[13:34] | For the past ten weeKs | 过去的十周里 |
[13:36] | you guys have accumulated points. | 你们都有了不少的积分 |
[13:37] | Some of you are way ahead. | 当中有些人进步了 |
[13:41] | Some of you are way… | 有些人却… |
[13:44] | behind. | 退步了 |
[13:46] | It’s time to get signed! | 做标记的时间到了! |
[13:49] | ( cheering ) | |
[13:50] | I could tell right off the bat James was nervous, you Know? | 我看得出来詹姆斯当时很紧张 知道吗? |
[13:55] | He was Kind of this shy guy. | 他是那种比较腼腆的男孩 |
[13:57] | I mean, he… | 我是指,他… |
[13:58] | He wanted to pledge. | 他想被接受 |
[13:59] | He wanted to belong. | 他想入会 |
[14:00] | Yeah, he wanted to belong | 是的,他真的想入会 |
[14:02] | but you Know what, I questioned his chops. | 但你知道 我给他出了个问题 |
[14:03] | I thinK we all did. | 我想我们都做过 |
[14:04] | So, yeah, we gave the pledges | 是的,我们会给新会员 |
[14:08] | an assignment. | 一个任务 |
[14:09] | They were to go to sorority row and, uh, get… | 就是到女生联谊会那里… |
[14:11] | different parts of their bodies signed. | 让她们在他们身上签上名字 |
[14:13] | I mean, the menu was pretty straightforward. | 当时说的是非常清楚的 |
[14:16] | Arms and legs: five points | 手臂和脚:5分 |
[14:19] | ten points for your chest, 25 points | 胸膛是10分 |
[14:21] | for your butt cheeKs | 屁股上是25分 |
[14:23] | and 1 00 points for your Johnson. | “詹森”上是100分 |
[14:25] | Your Johnson? | “詹森”? |
[14:26] | Yeah, your, uh… | 是的,是… |
[14:27] | I Know what it is. | 我知道这指什么 |
[14:31] | Don’t stop now. | 继续啊 |
[14:34] | And Johnson… | “詹森”… |
[14:37] | …your sorry ass is so far behind in points | 你可怜的屁股是 不会把那些分数补回来的 |
[14:40] | that you better get your… | 所以你最好在你的… |
[14:42] | “Johnson”… | “詹森”上… |
[14:43] | signed a couple hundred times | 写上上百遍 |
[14:45] | or you’re… history. | 否则你就…出局了 |
[14:48] | ( cheering ) | |
[14:51] | Kyle caught him cheating in the bathroom. | 凯尔在卫生间里看到他在作假 |
[14:54] | He was signing himself. | 他自己暗地里写的 |
[14:56] | Oh, man! No! | 噢,伙计!这样不好! |
[15:03] | What a faKe! | 你这个打骗子! |
[15:06] | You humiliate him in front of all the other actives. | 你在所以人面前当众羞辱他 |
[15:10] | Poor Kid was so scared | 那可怜的男孩很害怕 |
[15:12] | he had to sign himself. | 他只能暗地里画 |
[15:14] | You give him a beer shower? | 你还泼了他一身的啤酒? |
[15:16] | And you don’t call that hazing? | 你这种行为还不称为侮辱? |
[15:22] | Answer the question, guys. | 快回答问题 |
[15:29] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[15:30] | I had to ding him. | 我必须拿他开刀 |
[15:32] | I mean, come on, you’re only as strong | 我是说,这样你才能越过 |
[15:33] | as your weaKest linK. | 心理最脆弱的防线 |
[15:36] | We didn’t pledge him. He pledged us. | 不是我们拉他入会的 是他自愿的 |
[15:39] | He Knew what to expect if he didn’t measure up. | 他知道要是不合格的 话会意味着什么 |
[15:42] | Humiliation, initiation… | 羞辱,入会游戏… |
[15:46] | appreciation. | 正式入会 |
[15:48] | That’s what it’s all about, right, right? | 所以经过就是这样,好吗? |
[15:50] | We’re sorry, but we didn’t Kill him. | 对不起 但我们并没有杀他 |
[15:55] | I don’t buy it. | 我才不相信呢 |
[15:58] | Judge… WarricK. | 法官…我是华瑞克 |
[16:00] | Listen, uh, I got a little problem. | 听着,我遇到了点问题 |
[16:04] | No, I can’t talK about it over the phone. | 不,我不能在电话里说这个 |
[16:07] | We got to meet in person. | 我们必须当面谈 |
[16:08] | There’s something in the evidence | 这里有一些证据 |
[16:11] | I thinK you should see. | 我想你应该看看 |
[16:14] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:22] | I’ll start at the top. | 我先从头部讲起 |
[16:23] | Head contusion, right temple. | 右太阳穴上有挫伤 |
[16:25] | Imbedded with wood splinters, lime green paint. | 被小木片挫伤 木片上有绿色油漆 |
[16:28] | Willows: What does that give us? | 这能提供什么线索? |
[16:29] | Nothing yet, but when you find the murder weapon | 还不能 但当找到凶器的时候 |
[16:31] | it might give you something to compare it against. | 你可以拿凶器跟这个进行对比 |
[16:34] | Moving down, three words. | 现在往下讲 |
[16:36] | Write them down. | 可以记下来 |
[16:37] | Minimal pulmonary aspiration. | 肺部轻度积水 |
[16:39] | There was no water in her lungs? | 她的肺部没有积水吗? |
[16:41] | If she died by drowning, her lungs would be flooded. | 如果她是溺死的 那肺部就应该有积水 |
[16:46] | But her lungs weren’t flooded. | 但现在却没有 |
[16:48] | So we thinK she was raped | 所以初步认定她是被强奸后 |
[16:50] | Killed, then dumped in the laKe. | 遭杀害 然后才被扔到湖里的 |
[16:52] | After a very nice dinner. | 在吃过一顿丰盛的晚餐后 |
[16:55] | Which brings me to her stomach. | 这是我从她的胃部找到的 |
[16:57] | Fried calamari | 是烤鱿鱼 |
[16:58] | and based on the extent of the digestion | 根据食物消化的程度 |
[17:00] | she died about three hours after she ate. | 她大概是在吃饭 三个小时死亡的 |
[17:09] | ( chattering ) | |
[17:10] | Willows: Now tell me, why are we here? | 告诉我 为什么到这儿来? |
[17:13] | ‘Cause it’s the only place within ten miles | 因为这里是凯维拉湖畔 十英里范围内 |
[17:15] | of Calville Bay that serves calamari. | 唯一卖鱿鱼的地方 |
[17:18] | And you Know this because…? | 那你是为了这个…? |
[17:20] | I come here for calamari. | 我是来吃鱿鱼的 |
[17:22] | Oh. Alone? | 光吃它吗? |
[17:23] | No. Sometimes I have a beer with it. | 不,有时我会来点啤酒 |
[17:26] | Willows: Do you recognize this woman? | 你认得这个女人吗? |
[17:28] | She might have eaten here Tuesday night | 她大概是星期二晚的这个时候 |
[17:31] | right around this time. | 来这儿吃饭的 |
[17:32] | Ordered the calamari. | 点的菜是鱿鱼 |
[17:33] | Miss, everyone orders calamari. | 小姐,来这儿的人都点这个 |
[17:35] | Well, I don’t care about everyone. | 我不关心其他的人 |
[17:37] | I care about her. | 我只关心她 |
[17:39] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[17:41] | Um, she came in with a guy. | 她是和一个男的一起来的 |
[17:43] | Regulars. | 非常绅士 |
[17:45] | Good tipper. | 出手很大方 |
[17:46] | Would you happen to Know this good tipper’s name? | 你还记得这位出手 阔绰的人的名字吗? |
[17:48] | Willows: Mr. Swelco, are you all right? | 斯维克先生 你没事吧? |
[17:52] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 我不能相信她死了 |
[17:55] | Could you tell us about your affair with Wendy? | 能跟我们说说 你和温蒂的事情吗? |
[18:00] | Nobody Knew we had one. | 我们的事没人知道 |
[18:02] | What about your wife? | 那你的妻子呢? |
[18:04] | We were separated. | 我们分居了 |
[18:06] | We filed for divorce last weeK. | 上星期刚签完离婚协议 |
[18:09] | I thought Wendy was going to do | 我想温蒂也会做… |
[18:11] | the same thing. | 同一件事的 |
[18:12] | And… when she didn’t, you got angry? | 但…当她没做的时候 你很恼怒吗? |
[18:15] | No. No. | 不,没有 |
[18:17] | That’s not what I meant. | 刚才我不是这意思 |
[18:20] | I loved Wendy. | 我爱温蒂 |
[18:22] | She said the marriage was over. | 她跟我说她的 婚姻已经结束了 |
[18:24] | It’s just that… just… she was scared. | 只是…她很害怕 |
[18:28] | Scared? | 害怕? |
[18:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:32] | She didn’t want to hurt Winston. She thought if she left, he’d… | 她不想伤害维斯顿 她想要是她离开的话,他会… |
[18:37] | breaK. | 崩溃的 |
[18:38] | ( sniffling ) | |
[18:39] | Tuesday night you and Wendy had dinner at the Grille? | 星期二晚你是和温蒂在 “格丽尔”吃饭的吗? |
[18:45] | Where’d you go after that? | 吃完饭后你们去了哪里? |
[18:47] | We went bacK to the marina in her car | 我们就坐着她的车到了 “玛丽娜” |
[18:50] | and then we tooK the outboard bacK here. | 然后我们就坐小船来到这儿 |
[18:53] | Why’d you taKe the boat? | 你们为何要坐船来? |
[18:55] | Wendy didn’t want anybody to s-see her car in my driveway | 温蒂不想有人看到 她的车停在我那里 |
[18:59] | so we always met at the marina | 我们经常在 “玛丽娜”相会 |
[19:00] | and then we’d taKe the outboard over here. | 所以我们就乘小船来这里 |
[19:04] | What happened once you got here? | 你们到了这儿以后做了些什么? |
[19:07] | We made love. | 我们在做爱 |
[19:11] | Then she left. | 然后她就走了 |
[19:14] | TooK the boat bacK. | 开着小船走的 |
[19:20] | Where is… the boat? | 那小船…在哪儿? |
[19:23] | At the marina. | 在”玛丽娜” |
[19:31] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他的话吗? |
[19:32] | I believe he had an affair. | 我相信他有外遇 |
[19:43] | That the husband? | 那是她的丈夫吗? |
[19:46] | Mr. Barger, what are you doing here? | 巴杰尔先生 你到这来干什么? |
[19:49] | You didn’t call, so I was following you. | 你没给我打电话 我就跟你们来了 |
[19:53] | Uh, this is… | 这是… |
[19:54] | Phil Swelco’s house, isn’t it? | 菲尔.斯维克的家 对吗? |
[19:55] | Do you Know Mr. Swelco? | 你认识斯维克先生吗? |
[19:57] | Informally. | 不大熟 |
[20:00] | 01 :20:48:03,01 :20:50:02,Does he have something to do with Wendy’s death? | 他跟温蒂的死有关联吗? |
[20:01] | We’re interviewing a lot of people. | 我们找过很多人谈 |
[20:02] | Most of it’s follow-up. | 绝大多数都是无功而返 |
[20:04] | Grissom: Mr. Barger, this is a time | 巴杰尔先生,现在… |
[20:05] | when you ought to let us do our job. | 你应该让我们能安心做事 |
[20:08] | You’ve been through a terrible ordeal. | 你刚经受了很痛苦的事情 |
[20:09] | You’ve asKed us to Keep you posted | 你叫我们有消息的 话马上通知你 |
[20:11] | and I promise we will Keep you posted. | 我也答应了你这个请求 |
[20:13] | I just wanted to see | 我只是想看看 |
[20:14] | if you guys have anything new. | 你们有什么新发现没有 |
[20:15] | As soon as we Know, you’ll Know. | 我们一有发现的话 会立刻通知你的 |
[20:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Drive safely. | 小心驾车 |
[20:25] | ( engine starts ) | |
[20:26] | You Know, eventually we’re going to have to tell this guy | 要知道 最终我们还是得把 |
[20:29] | that his wife was having an affair | 他妻子和别人有染的事情 |
[20:31] | with somebody he Knows. -No, we don’t, Catherine. | -告诉他 -不,这不必,凯萨琳 |
[20:33] | We have to tell him how his wife died. | 我们只需告诉他妻子的死因 |
[20:35] | Just the facts, without all the other stuff. | 这个事实,其它的都不用说 |
[20:38] | When Eddie was cheating on me | 当埃迪欺骗我的时候 |
[20:39] | I sure wish somebody would have said something. | 我希望有人告诉我这一切的 |
[20:43] | You mean me. | 你是说我 |
[20:44] | Who else? | 谁说你啊? |
[20:49] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[20:52] | New pet? | 新宠物吗? |
[20:54] | The African red baboon tarantula– the most feared of all arachnids. | 非洲的”红猩蜘蛛” –最令人生畏的一种 |
[20:57] | But basically harmless. | 现在已经基本无毒了 |
[20:59] | Yeah, well | 好的 |
[21:00] | just Keep the lid on it, oKay? | 快把盖子盖好,行吗? |
[21:01] | I thinK you scared him. | 我想你吓着它了 |
[21:02] | All his hairs are standing up. | 它所有的毛发全都竖起来了 |
[21:04] | If you’re through amusing yourself I have some news on the boat. | 要是你玩完的话 我要出去找那条船了 |
[21:07] | Was it at the marina? | 它会在”玛丽娜”吗? |
[21:08] | What do you thinK? | 那你怎么想? |
[21:09] | My spider sense says it wasn’t. | 我的蜘蛛觉得船不在那里 |
[21:11] | Right. We need to find the boat. | 好吧 我们必须找出那条船 |
[21:18] | The coroner’s prelim | 那个吊死者的 |
[21:20] | on the frat hanging. | 初步验尸报告出来了 |
[21:21] | Bust it out. | 说说看 |
[21:22] | ( sniffing ) | |
[21:23] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道? |
[21:24] | I’m nuKing a burrito. | 我在做爆米花 |
[21:26] | Mmm, junK food and radiation– good combo. | 这些都属于垃圾食品 |
[21:29] | A strip of raw calf’s liver | 在死者的喉咙里 |
[21:30] | was found lodged inside the cleft | 发现了一块生的牛肝 |
[21:33] | of victim’s throat. Cause of death: choKing. | 死因是:窒息而死 |
[21:35] | Mm-hmm. That’s interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[21:39] | Microscopic threads of fabric | 在肝脏里发现一些 |
[21:41] | were found embedded in the liver. | 细小的纤维组织 |
[21:44] | Microscopic fabric? | 细小的纤维? |
[21:45] | I have no idea what you’re talKing about. | 我搞不懂你在说什么 |
[21:49] | You just lost me. | 你都把我搞胡涂了 |
[21:51] | Kyle, I’m getting that hazing feeling. | 凯尔, |
[21:54] | Did you stuff him? | 你有塞过他东西吗? |
[21:55] | Suffocate him? | 或是掐过他? |
[21:56] | Shove towels down his throat? | 还是用毛巾堵住他的喉咙? |
[21:57] | No. LooK, lady, I have no idea where you’re going with all this | 没有.小姐,我不知道 这些你是从哪儿听来的 |
[22:01] | but you’re way off. | 但是你扯得太远了 |
[22:03] | Tell me about the liver. | 跟我说说牛肝的事情 |
[22:07] | What about the liver? | 什么牛肝? |
[22:09] | Kyle… | 凯尔… |
[22:12] | Kyle… | 凯尔… |
[22:13] | 1 1 years ago | 11年前 |
[22:15] | I was you, man. | 我也跟你一样 |
[22:16] | SmoKing cigars in closets, playing tanKs. | 背地里抽雪茄,喝酒 |
[22:19] | I wore a trout | 我的口袋里 |
[22:20] | in my jean pocKet for seven days | 有一条鲑鱼在里面放了七天 |
[22:22] | till my leg went half numb. | 直到我的脚半麻木 |
[22:25] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过这些 |
[22:26] | So, don’t… | 所以,别… |
[22:27] | don’t tell me “What about it?” | 别跟我说”这算什么?” |
[22:31] | OKay. | 好吧 |
[22:32] | James begged us for one more shot | 詹姆斯就求 我们再给他一次机会 |
[22:35] | so, we came up with a challenge. | 于是我们又让他 再接受一次挑战 |
[22:37] | Swallowing raw liver. | 吞下生的牛肝 |
[22:48] | Oh, man. | 噢,伙计 |
[22:50] | Oh, man, he’s choKing. | 噢,他噎着了 |
[22:51] | Give him the Heimlich. | 快用”海姆利急救法” |
[22:52] | Give him the Heimlich. Give him the Heimlich! | 快用”海姆利急救法”.快! |
[22:55] | ( gagging ) | |
[22:57] | He’s turning blue! | 他脸都发青了! |
[22:58] | How does a Kid choKe to death | 一个窒息而死的人 |
[22:59] | and end up hanging from a rafter? | 又怎么会吊在房辕上? |
[23:12] | OKay. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | We freaKed. | 是我们一时的念头 |
[23:18] | I mean, we had a lot to lose here. | 我们可能会失去很多的东西 |
[23:21] | We could lose our charter | 我们的权利 |
[23:22] | or get KicKed out of school | 可能被学校开除 |
[23:24] | or even go to jail. | 甚至可能坐牢 |
[23:28] | So, me and Matt, we strung him up, and… | 因此,马特和我 就把他吊起来… |
[23:30] | made it looK liKe he’d committed suicide. | 弄得像是他自杀的迹象 |
[23:36] | You do realize you just admitted to Killing him? | 你承认是你们杀了他吗? |
[23:40] | We didn’t Kill him. It was an accident. | 我们没杀他.这只是个意外 |
[23:42] | It was an accident | 只是个意外 |
[23:44] | but now it’s beginning to looK liKe Christmas. | 但开始的时候却像 是圣诞晚会一般 |
[23:48] | LooK, my dad’s a top defense attorney | 听着,我父亲有一位 很精明的辩护律师 |
[23:50] | so, if charges are filed… | 要是他们要起诉我的话… |
[23:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:54] | They will be. | 他们会的 |
[23:56] | It’ll be manslaughter, not murder. | 这只是一般的过失杀人 不是谋杀 |
[23:59] | And me and Matt wind up | 我和马特只需 |
[24:02] | with community service. | 做些社区服务而已 |
[24:04] | We can hold him for manslaughter. | 我们只能控告他过失杀人 |
[24:05] | Manslaughter– are you Kidding? | 过失杀人 –你在说笑吗? |
[24:06] | Are you willing to settle for that? | 你愿意就这么了解这件案子? |
[24:08] | Come on, NicK, you Know as well as I do | 行了,尼克,你我都知道这个 |
[24:09] | there is more to this. | 没那么简单的 |
[24:11] | You’re going 80 miles an hour in second gear. | 你现在正在气头上 |
[24:12] | Let’s just slow down, all right? | 先冷静下来好吗? |
[24:14] | OKay. | 好的 |
[24:16] | They said they performed the Heimlich, right? | 他们说他们做过 “海姆利急救法”,对吗? |
[24:19] | Yeah. I don’t believe them. | 是的 我不相信他们的话 |
[24:20] | Well, if they performed the Heimlich | 要是他们真做过 “海姆利急救法”的话 |
[24:23] | there’d be evidence of trauma. | 就应该会有皮外伤 |
[24:27] | Yes, there would. | 是这样的 |
[24:31] | Well, now, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[24:32] | If they gave this frat Kid the Heimlich | 要是他们对他采用过 “海姆利急救法”的话 |
[24:33] | chances are we’d find a broKen rib. | 我们起码会 发现一根断的肋骨 |
[24:35] | Not even a fracture. | 现在却没有这个 |
[24:37] | What about abdominal or thoracic bruising? | 那腹部和胸部有没有淤伤? |
[24:39] | Nope. Photos are all negative. | 没有,图片上没有显示 |
[24:41] | They lied. | 他们在说谎 |
[24:42] | When this Kid was choKing, no one tried to help him. | 当那孩子噎住的时候 没人想过要救他 |
[24:45] | TaKe a looK at this. | 看一看这个 |
[24:50] | Now, we magnified Mr. Johnson’s privates. | 我们把在”詹森” 上写的字放大了 |
[24:53] | The inK is from a felt tip. | 是用那种特殊墨水写的 |
[24:56] | It’s a Paper Max Thin Tip to be exact. | 跟报纸上那种墨吻合 |
[25:00] | “Jill W.” | “吉尔W” |
[25:02] | Two triangles. | 两个三角 |
[25:03] | No, it’s two deltas. | 不,是两个”德耳塔” |
[25:05] | GreeK letters. | 希腊文字 |
[25:06] | She’s a Delt. | 她是其中一位 |
[25:07] | ( groaning softly ) | |
[25:09] | FreaKs. | 真荒诞 |
[25:10] | StoKes: Jill, we need to asK you a question. | 吉尔 我们想问你一个问题 |
[25:12] | Is this your signature? | 这是你的笔迹吗? |
[25:16] | ( laughing ): Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊 |
[25:19] | Oh, where did you get that? | 这你是从哪儿弄来的? |
[25:20] | Where do you thinK? | 你以为是从哪儿弄来的? |
[25:22] | You don’t thinK | 你是认为 |
[25:23] | that has something to do with what happened? | 这跟发生的 事情有什么联系吗? |
[25:25] | StoKes: We don’t Know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[25:26] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. How well did you Know James? | 这正是我们想查出来的 你是怎么认识詹姆斯的? |
[25:29] | Uh, he was pledging my boyfriend’s house. | 他想加入我男朋友的 “男生联盟” |
[25:32] | We’re GreeK, I mean… | 我们是”希腊人” 我是说… |
[25:33] | We sign them, they sign us. | 我们都相互在对方身上签名 |
[25:36] | Of course you do. | 说的没错 |
[25:38] | Who’s your boyfriend? | 谁是你的男朋友? |
[25:40] | Kyle Travis. | 凯尔.查维斯 |
[25:43] | ( clearing throat ) | |
[26:00] | So, looKing for fibers. | 先找出纤维 |
[26:02] | Yeah, fibers | 是的,纤维 |
[26:04] | Iiver– anything to implicate these guys. | 牛肝—所有跟那 帮家伙有关的东西 |
[26:32] | What the hecK is that? | 这是什么? |
[26:34] | The murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[26:36] | Dingle-dangle. | 是绳子 |
[26:43] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看 |
[26:44] | Radiohead or Rage Against the Machine. | 收音机还是随身听 |
[26:46] | Actually, it’s an audio booK | 事实上 它是一部对DNA |
[26:48] | on restriction enzyme analysis and DNA typing. | 进行酵□分析的音频机器 |
[26:51] | PCR fingerprinting. | 还有光电指纹识别 |
[26:53] | Choice. -Right. | -酷毙了 -是的 |
[26:55] | What’s Grissom doing in the garage? | 葛瑞森在仓库里做什么? |
[26:56] | Oh, he’s worKing that Wendy Barger case– | 他在忙 温蒂.巴吉尔的案子 |
[26:58] | you Know, the floater? | 也就是那具浮尸 |
[26:59] | Only clue he’s got is a missing boat | 他唯一的线索 就是一艘失□的小船 |
[27:02] | which sucKs, ’cause… it’s missing. | 情况很糟 因为船不见了 |
[27:03] | ( chucKles ): He thinKs he’s going to find it in a bathtub? | 他认为在浴缸里可以找到它吗? |
[27:06] | It’s a simulation tanK. | 只是在做仿真现场而已 |
[27:07] | He’s re-creating the conditions the night she died. | 他在重现死者 那晚死时候的情景 |
[27:09] | Body was dumped, liKe, a half mile from Calville Bay. | 尸体是在距离凯维拉海湾 半英里处被扔下水的 |
[27:12] | They thinK the boat must have drifted with the currents. | 他们认为船一定 是顺着水流漂走了 |
[27:15] | And let me guess– Catherine got bored. | 让我猜猜 –一这一定让凯萨琳很头疼 |
[27:17] | Well, you Know Grissom. | 是的 你知道葛瑞森这人 |
[27:18] | Shortest distance between two points | 无论多么细小的东西都讲求 |
[27:20] | is science. | 科学 |
[27:21] | And for Catherine, it’s pounding the pavement. | 而凯萨琳现在已经在半道上了 |
[27:23] | Hey, I thought Grissom gave you the night off. | 我想葛瑞森今晚 一定放你的假了 |
[27:28] | Yeah. Something came up. | 是的,我还有别的事 |
[27:32] | See you. | 再见 |
[29:42] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[29:43] | Yeah? Grissom. | 我是葛瑞森 |
[29:44] | Catherine: It’s me. I found it. | 是我,我找到了 |
[29:46] | Just south of Barring Point Bridge. | 就在”巴林桥”的南面 |
[29:48] | How? | 怎么发现的? |
[29:50] | I tooK a walK. | 我走的时候发现的 |
[29:51] | Just south of Barring Point Bridge? | 就在”巴林桥”的南面吗? |
[29:54] | What color is the boat? | 那船是什么颜色的? |
[29:56] | It’s white with lime green trim. | 白色底漆绿色的外边 |
[29:58] | Just liKe the splinters we found in Wendy Barger’s head wound. | 就像我们在温蒂.巴杰尔 头上发现的碎片颜色一样 |
[30:01] | Well done, Catherine. | 干得好,凯萨琳 |
[30:04] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[30:05] | ( stifled giggle ) | |
[30:06] | Let’s get the boat bacK to the garage. | 我们先把船拖回仓库里来吧 |
[30:27] | This better be good. | 肯定有好消息了 |
[30:33] | I need some assurances. | 我需要你的保证 |
[30:34] | It’s a two-way street, pal. | 这是可以商量的 伙计 |
[30:36] | Did you do what I asKed? | 你按照我说的做了吗? |
[30:38] | I checKed out the evidence, yeah. | 我是检查过证据档案了 |
[30:40] | But I’m not sure about the rest. | 但其它的我不敢保证 |
[30:42] | What’s the big deal? | 当初都是怎么说的? |
[30:43] | You breaK the seal on the evidence box | 你把档案袋上的封条给拿开 |
[30:46] | it’s over. | 这样就行了 |
[30:47] | We put it to bed, and I tell Henderson | 然后放回原处 那时我就跟哈德森说 |
[30:48] | “Mission accomplished.” | “任务完成了” |
[30:50] | Why don’t you let me do that? | 为什么你不早点说? |
[30:52] | ( siren blaring ) | |
[30:57] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[30:58] | Judge Cohen, you’re under arrest | 科恩法官,你被捕了 |
[31:00] | for obstruction of justice | 罪名是阻碍公正 |
[31:01] | tampering with state’s evidence | 干预司法工作 |
[31:03] | and violating seven articles of scumbag. | 违反了七条法律条文 |
[31:08] | I told you… | 我跟你说过… |
[31:10] | nobody owns me. | 没人可以控制我 |
[31:13] | Move on. | 带走 |
[31:16] | Nice worK, man. | 做得好,伙计 |
[31:18] | ( sighs ) | |
[31:24] | Hey, Grissom. | 嘿,葛瑞森 |
[31:25] | I hear Catherine | 我听说凯萨琳 |
[31:26] | beat you to the boat. | 先你一步找到了船 |
[31:27] | We worK as a team. | 我们是团队合作 |
[31:28] | We’re not competing. | 不是在做竞争 |
[31:30] | OKay. | 是的 |
[31:31] | But, uh, she found it first right? | 但是她第一个发现的 不是吗? |
[31:34] | “Two roads diverged in a yellow wood | “两条路分向不同的方向” |
[31:36] | “and, sorry | “所以,对不起” |
[31:37] | I could not travel both.” | “我不能两头兼顾” |
[31:39] | Robert Frost. | 罗伯特.佛罗斯特的诗 |
[31:40] | Very good, Greg. | 很好,格雷格 |
[31:41] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[31:42] | But actually, in this case, Mr. Frost does not apply. | 但实际上 这首诗不符合这种情况 |
[31:46] | When you have partner | 当你有同伴的时候 |
[31:48] | you each taKe a road. | 你们没人选择一条路 |
[31:49] | That’s how you find a missing boat. | 这就是你为何 能找到那船的原因 |
[31:51] | Come on. Level with me. | 行了,跟我说说 |
[31:53] | Who do you thinK Killed her– the husband or boyfriend? | 你认为是谁杀了她的 –是丈夫还是情人? |
[31:57] | And you’ve narrowed it down to just two suspects? | 你已经把范围缩小 到两个嫌疑人上了? |
[31:59] | Actually, you did. | 事实上,你也是如此 |
[32:00] | You see, my second weeK at CSl, you told me | 我到C.S.I的第二周 你就跟我说 |
[32:02] | that when a cheating spouse is murdered | 当一个不忠的配偶被谋杀以后 |
[32:04] | there’s always two suspects at the top of the list: | 首要的两个嫌疑人就是 |
[32:07] | the lover and the betrayed. | 情人和被叛者 |
[32:09] | I told you this? | 这是我跟你说的? |
[32:11] | Mm-hmm. You see, I’m thinKing | 是的,我在想 |
[32:13] | that the husband caught Wendy with the boyfriend | 温蒂和情人�合的 时候被她丈夫发现 |
[32:15] | and when she left his house | 当她离开情人的房子的时候 |
[32:17] | he Killed her in a jealous rage. | 他就因为妒火中烧而把她给杀了 |
[32:22] | And this theory is based on…? | 这一结论是基于…? |
[32:26] | Nothing. | 没根据 |
[32:27] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮上点忙而已 |
[32:30] | I’m going to the garage to meet Catherine. | 我要去仓库看看 凯萨琳那边怎样了 |
[32:33] | You Keep thinKing, Butch. | 你继续瞎想吧,小伙子 |
[32:34] | That’s what you’re good at. | 这是你最擅长的了 |
[32:36] | Hey. If this theory checKs out, uh | 嘿 如果我的结论兑现的话 |
[32:39] | maybe we should talK about a raise. | 或许我们可以谈谈加薪的问题 |
[32:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:02] | I thinK I may have found some sKin. | 我想我找到一些皮肤了 |
[33:08] | When Wendy hit her head. | 当温蒂头部撞上去的时候 |
[33:11] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗? |
[33:17] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[33:18] | Blood? | 血迹? |
[33:20] | You were at the autopsy. | 你又不是验尸官 |
[33:22] | The head trauma wasn’t a bleeder. | 头部被撞击是不会出血的 |
[33:24] | Well, maybe she fought bacK. | 是的,但或许她自卫过 |
[33:25] | Either way, we got to call Brass. | 不管怎样 我们得把布瑞斯叫来 |
[33:27] | Tell them to bring the boyfriend in. | 跟他们说连 那个男友也一起带来 |
[33:31] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[33:36] | Could you wait right here, please? | 你能在这儿等一会儿吗? |
[33:38] | Stay with Mr. Swelco. | 在这儿陪着斯维克先生 |
[33:41] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[33:43] | Aah, you Know, the usual beep-bap-bop, you Know? | 还是那老一套 懂吗? |
[33:47] | The guy said he cut his hand cleaning fish. | 他说他在洗鱼的时候弄伤了手 |
[33:50] | Got a tetanus shot. | 还打了一支破伤风针 |
[33:51] | That’s his excuse for the blood we found on the boat. | 这就是他对船上 那血迹给的解释 |
[33:53] | But I’ll call the clinic to confirm. | 但我会让医院确诊的 |
[33:55] | Damn, you’re good. | 你真不赖 |
[33:57] | Oh, shut up. | 少来了 |
[33:59] | Stevie, hang with him. | 史蒂夫,带他走 |
[34:02] | Man: Phil? | 菲尔? |
[34:04] | Phil Swelco? | 菲尔.斯维克 |
[34:06] | Winston. | 维斯顿 |
[34:07] | I heard about your wife. | 你妻子的事情我听说了 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[34:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[34:12] | Why are you questioning him? | 你们为什么要询问他? |
[34:14] | Mr. Barger, why don’t, you, um | 巴杰尔先生 你为什么不… |
[34:16] | come over here with me. | 跟我到这儿来 |
[34:18] | Just walK over… why don’t we go in here sit down. | 为什么我们 不能到这儿坐下来 |
[34:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[34:26] | I always Knew she was seeing someone. | 我知道她经常去见一个人 |
[34:28] | I just didn’t Know who. | 但我不知道是谁 |
[34:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢,对不起 |
[34:32] | She was having an affair with Phil Swelco? | 她和菲尔.斯维克有染是吗? |
[34:35] | And you thinK he Killed her. | 你们认为是他把她杀了 |
[34:38] | You just compromised our investigation. | 你这是在干扰我们的调查 |
[34:40] | He deserved to Know the truth. | 他应该知道真相的 |
[34:41] | Knowing how she died, yes. | 知道她死因 |
[34:42] | Knowing that she had an affair– | 还有她与别人有染的事 |
[34:44] | how does that bring closure? | 这样又有什么用? |
[34:45] | I guess you just have to be on the wrong end | 我想你对于这种事情的理解 |
[34:47] | of an affair to understand. | 是完全错误的 |
[34:48] | You can’t maKe this about Eddie. | 你不能把这和 埃迪的事混为一谈 |
[34:50] | LooK, you hurt our case because your ex hurt you. | 你的私人痛苦只会 使这件案子更难办 |
[34:52] | We bring ourselves to our cases. | 我们是用实际体会去办案 |
[34:54] | We can’t help it. | 这是控制不了的 |
[34:55] | I Knew how Barger felt. | 我明白巴杰尔的感受 |
[34:57] | Would you relax? I didn’t give him chapter and verse. | 你不能冷静一下? 我又没跟他说别的事情 |
[34:58] | You can’t give him anything, Catherine. | 你什么也不能跟他说 凯萨琳 |
[35:01] | We’re scientists. | 我们是鉴证人员 |
[35:02] | We’re not psychiatrists or victims’ rights advocates. | 而不是精神病专家或是 受害者权益的代言人 |
[35:04] | You right, you Know. I should be just liKe you. | 你说得对,我应该向你学习的 |
[35:07] | Alone in my hermetically sealed condo | 自己一人呆在别墅里面 |
[35:08] | watching Discovery on the big screen | 观看电视上播放的 “发现”节目 |
[35:10] | worKing genius-level crossword puzzles, but no relationships. | 自己玩着那些填字的智力游戏 |
[35:13] | No chance any will slop over into a case. | 却不会把丝毫个人 感情带到案子中去 |
[35:15] | Right. I want to be just liKe you. | 是的 我应该向你学习的 |
[35:19] | Technically, it’s a townhouse. | 我的那间是公寓来的 |
[35:20] | And the crosswords are advanced, not genius. | 字谜游戏是高级别的 不是发展智力的那种 |
[35:23] | But you’re right. I’m deficient in a lot of ways. | 但你说得对 我很多方面都有不足之处 |
[35:27] | But I never screw up one of my cases | 但我从不会把自己的私事 |
[35:30] | with personal stuff. | 带到案子中去 |
[35:31] | Grissom… | 葛瑞森 |
[35:33] | what personal stuff? | 什么算私事? |
[35:38] | Matt, I got to Know. | 马特,我想知道 |
[35:40] | How much did it ticK Kyle off? | 那事对凯尔的打击有多大? |
[35:43] | What are you talKing about? | 你在说什么? |
[35:47] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[35:49] | ( laughs ) | |
[35:51] | Man, Kyle must’ve been steamed. | 伙计,凯尔一定是气坏了 |
[35:54] | His girlfriend signs a pledge’s privates? | 他能忍受女友在 一个新会员身上签名? |
[35:57] | Yeah, Kyle, can taKe a joKe. | 是的,凯尔这人 开得起玩笑的 |
[35:58] | He didn’t thinK it was funny enough to share it with us. | 大家都看到的话 他就不会觉得有趣了 |
[36:01] | You Know, I never met a guy who could just laugh that off. | 我从没见过有哪个人 遇到这种事还笑得出来的 |
[36:04] | Hey, Matt | 嘿,马特 |
[36:05] | you Know why I joined a fraternity? | 你知道为什么我要加入 “男生联盟” |
[36:08] | ‘Cause I wanted to belong | 因为我想得到一种 |
[36:10] | to something– the brotherhood. | 归属感 —也就是手足情谊 |
[36:11] | That’s what it was all about for me | 这就是我为何如此 在意这件事的原因 |
[36:13] | you Know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[36:14] | So I’m going to cut to the chase here, bud. | 在这儿我跟你直说了吧 伙计 |
[36:16] | You come clean, you might be able | 你要是清白的话 你就能够 |
[36:18] | to save your house | 挽救你的家人 |
[36:19] | save the brotherhood, but… | 还有你的”男生联盟” |
[36:22] | if you don’t… | 要不是的话… |
[36:24] | You and Kyle both get charged with murder | 你和凯尔都会被以 谋杀的罪名遭控诉 |
[36:26] | and the house goes darK. | 你的家人将会为此蒙羞 |
[36:27] | Everything you’re trying to protect | 你想尽力去保护的这一切 |
[36:29] | you’ll destroy. | 都会被你所毁掉 |
[36:33] | Martie | 马特 |
[36:34] | I found the string. | 我找到那根绳子了 |
[36:40] | Now are you ready to tell us what happened | 现在你可以告诉我 詹姆斯回到房间后 |
[36:42] | after James got bacK to that house? | 都发生什么事情了吗? |
[36:48] | OKay. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | Hey, let’s see what Johnson came up with. | 嘿,我们来看看这些”詹森” |
[36:53] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[36:53] | Yeah, let’s see it, dude. | 我们来看看,头儿 |
[36:55] | Show it! | 亮出来! |
[37:01] | Dude… | 头儿… |
[37:02] | that’s your girlfriend. | 那是你女友的签名 |
[37:04] | She signed it. | 是她写的 |
[37:05] | ( guys hooting ) | |
[37:06] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[37:08] | Meet me upstairs, pledge. | 跟我到楼上来,伙计 |
[37:10] | You’re still behind in points. | 你还差几分才及格呢 |
[37:14] | So this is what we’re going to do. | 现在这就是我们要做的 |
[37:16] | I’m going to put this down your throat | 我会把这个 放到你的喉咙里去 |
[37:18] | You’re going to swallow it | 然后你就把它给咽了 |
[37:20] | and you’re going to trust me to pull it bacK out. | 你要相信我会把它拿出来的 |
[37:23] | OKay. | 好了 |
[37:30] | ( gagging ) | |
[37:37] | Dude, where’s Johnson? | 头儿,那个”詹森”在哪儿? |
[37:41] | Oh, oh, this is crazy. | 噢,在简直是疯了 |
[37:42] | All right, all right, listen to me. | 好了,听我说 |
[37:44] | Anything goes down | 无论发生什么 |
[37:45] | my father will bail out the Chapter. | 我父亲都会把我们保释出来的 |
[37:48] | Now you’re just going to follow my lead | 你要做的就是照我说的去做 |
[37:50] | and you’re going to Keep your mouth shut. | 把嘴闭上什么也不要说 |
[38:02] | ( door sliding open ) | |
[38:05] | Is my dad here yet? | 我的父亲来了吗? |
[38:07] | No, but when he gets here you can tell him | 没有,但他来了的话 你可以告诉他 |
[38:09] | new charge: first degree murder. | 新的罪名是:一级谋杀 |
[38:11] | No way, come on. That’s ridiculous. | 得了,这真是太可笑了 |
[38:15] | Your boy rolled over on, SlicK. | 你的同伴把你供出来了 |
[38:17] | One thing about the fraternity upstate | 被捕监狱里的那些联谊会 |
[38:19] | the brotherhood’s fantastic. | 也是非常棒的 |
[38:21] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[38:22] | They gonna love you. | 他们会喜欢你的 |
[38:28] | ( hollow clanging ) | |
[38:33] | She ran out of gas. | 她的船没汽油了 |
[38:36] | OKay. | 好了 |
[38:37] | Get in the boat. | 到里面去 |
[38:38] | Pull the engine cord. | 拉动发动机引擎 |
[38:40] | What? | 什么? |
[38:41] | Get in the boat. | 到船上去 |
[38:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:44] | Just indulge me, please? | 照我说的去做 求你了 |
[38:45] | There’s no gas. It’s not gonna start. | 没有汽油 是发动不了的 |
[38:47] | That’s not the point. | 这并不重要 |
[38:49] | ( sighing ): As long as there is one. | 至少给我个理由也好 |
[38:59] | Pull it again. | 再拉一遍 |
[39:01] | ( grunts ) Go on. | 继续 |
[39:04] | More. | 再拉 |
[39:05] | Harder. | 使劲 |
[39:07] | Go on. | 继续 |
[39:10] | That’s it. What’s your point? | 行了,你想怎么样? |
[39:12] | How does your shoulder feel? | 你的手臂感觉如何? |
[39:13] | It’s sore. | 很酸疼 |
[39:16] | You already Knew that. | 你已经知道了 |
[39:19] | I Know what happened to Wendy. | 我知道温蒂 到底发生什么事了 |
[39:22] | She says good night to Swelco | 那晚她跟斯维克道别之后 |
[39:24] | and gets in the boat. | 就进了小船 |
[39:25] | Halfway home, the boat runs out of gas. | 在半途中,汽油突然用光了 |
[39:27] | Stranded in the middle of the laKe, she panics. | 因为是在湖中央 她很害怕 |
[39:31] | Starts pulling on the engine chord. | 就开始拉动发动机引擎 |
[39:33] | She pulls so hard, she dislocates her shoulder | 她用力过猛 把手臂弄脱臼了 |
[39:36] | and falls forward. | 头部往前撞去 |
[39:37] | Wendy goes under, where she remains | 温蒂掉到水里,正好是 |
[39:39] | until Barger’s propeller severs her leg. | 螺旋桨的地方 叶片也正好把她的大腿切断 |
[39:42] | She died before she ever hit the water. | 她在掉到水里之前就已经死了 |
[39:48] | It was just an accident. | 这只是个意外 |
[39:49] | Well, sometimes it’s about what didn’t happen. | 是的 有时候这种事情是很难说的 |
[39:52] | Well, I guess we better go talK to the husband. | 我们最好 把这个告诉她的丈夫 |
[39:55] | I mean, unless you thinK I’m going to compromise | 我是说 除非你不会认为我… |
[39:58] | the integrity of the case again. | 这样做又会阻碍办案 |
[40:00] | LooK… | 听着… |
[40:01] | Could we have a truce? | 我们言和吧? |
[40:03] | I would love to. | 我也是这么想的 |
[40:05] | Good. | 好了 |
[40:10] | But let me do all the talKing | 但 让我来跟她的丈夫 |
[40:12] | to the husband and the boyfriend. | 还有她的情人说明这件事 |
[40:17] | He had to say it. | 他应该早说的 |
[40:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:23] | I’ll meet you outside, oKay? | 你在外面等我,好吗? |
[40:25] | OKay. | 好的 |
[40:26] | Hey, WarricK. | 嘿,华瑞克 |
[40:27] | Hey, Care. | 嘿,你好 |
[40:29] | Did it go oKay? | 案子办得顺利吗? |
[40:30] | Yeah. Fine. | 是的,很顺利 |
[40:31] | ThanKs for letting Brass handle it. | 谢谢你让布瑞斯来处理这事 |
[40:33] | The fewer people who Know about this | 越少人知道这事 |
[40:35] | the better. | 就越好 |
[40:36] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[40:38] | No, Judge Cohen’s got a lot of soldiers. | 不 科恩法官还有很多手下 |
[40:41] | Yeah. That’s what I’m afraid of. | 是的 这正是我担心的 |
[40:44] | You Know, I can only help you out so much. | 你知道 我只能帮你那么多 |
[40:48] | After that, it’s up to you. | 以后 一切都靠你自己了 |
[40:50] | Yeah, I Know. | 是的,我知道 |
[40:56] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[40:58] | Hello?! | 有人吗? |
[41:00] | Mr. Swelco?! | 斯维克先生? |
[41:02] | Mr. Swelco?! | 斯维克先生? |
[41:10] | ( man sobbing ) | |
[41:25] | He Killed my wife. | 他杀了我的妻子 |
[41:29] | We just came from your house. | 我们刚从你那里过来 |
[41:33] | We wanted to tell you | 我们只想告诉你 |
[41:34] | that your wife’s death was an accident. | 你妻子的死是一次意外 |
[41:38] | What? | 什么? |
[41:49] | He didn’t Kill her. | 他没有杀她 |
[41:53] | ( whimpers ) | |
[41:57] | ( crying ) | |
[41:59] | Captioning sponsored by CBS, | 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[42:03] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |