时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’ve had a lot on your shoulders since we got back. | 我们回来以后 你担负了很多 |
[00:06] | But, um… | 但是… |
[00:08] | You’re talking about us? | 你是说我们之间出了问题吗 |
[00:13] | Okay, just give me a chance. | 我明白了 给我一个机会 |
[00:15] | Alright? To make it up to you. | 好吗 让我补偿你 |
[00:17] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[00:18] | I had to go in for a physical and they drew blood, | 我去体检 他们抽了血 |
[00:20] | and my platelet count was like over 400. | 我的血小板计数超过了400 |
[00:24] | It could be cancer. | 可能是癌症 |
[00:25] | All of the identified victims | 所有已确认的受害者 |
[00:27] | have a connection to the name | 都与同一个名字的 |
[00:29] | of a single location — Second Street. | 街道有关 第二大街 |
[00:32] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[00:33] | In whatever city Sicarius finds himself, | 不管刺客在哪个城市犯案 |
[00:35] | Second Street is his preferred hunting ground. | 第二大街都是他的首选狩猎场 |
[00:37] | The Attorney General is going to shut you down. | 司法部长会让你停止 |
[00:39] | Sicarius is still at large. | 刺客还在逃 |
[00:41] | Somebody or something made this guy very good. | 有人或有什么事让他变得很厉害 |
[00:44] | Did you come here to kill me? | 你是来这儿杀我的吗 |
[00:45] | I just came here to watch an old man die. | 我只是过来欣赏一个老头死去 |
[00:49] | If I die, they’ll connect me to you. | 要是我死了 他们就会通过我查到你 |
[00:51] | I need to know what your plan is. | 我需要知道你的计划 |
[00:54] | This isn’t working. | 这样下去是不行的 |
[00:55] | I think I should go. | 我觉得我该离开 |
[00:56] | I kissed Tyler Green. | 我吻了泰勒·格林 |
[00:59] | What? | 什么 |
[01:04] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[01:10] | Magnify. | 放大 |
[01:13] | More. | 再放大 |
[01:16] | More. | 再放大 |
[01:18] | That is not how this works. | 这事不是这么干的 |
[01:20] | Penelope, just do it. | 佩内洛普 照做吧 |
[01:24] | There. | 好了 |
[01:25] | We cannot get anything about his face from this data. | 光凭这些 我们无法得到任何他的脸的情况 |
[01:30] | Look, I’m sorry that we have to do this. | 听着 很抱歉要逼你赶工 |
[01:32] | I know that you didn’t get any sleep last night. | 我知道你昨晚没睡好 |
[01:35] | That is — | 这… |
[01:38] | How do you know I didn’t get any sleep last night? | 你怎么知道我昨晚没睡好 |
[01:40] | You drink a third cup of tea | 晚上没睡好 |
[01:42] | when you’ve had a bad night’s sleep. | 才会灌下三杯茶 |
[01:46] | Work stress? | 工作压力吗 |
[01:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:49] | Yes, work stress. | 对 工作压力 |
[01:51] | Okay. Now I know it’s not that. | 好吧 这下我知道不是因为这个了 |
[01:53] | But whatever it is, it doesn’t compare to this. | 但不管是因为什么 跟这都没法比 |
[01:58] | Sicarius is right there. We can’t identify him. | 那就是刺客 我们无法辨认他 |
[02:00] | Yeah, he’s wearing that ball cap, | 对 他戴了棒球帽 |
[02:01] | but he’s got his head down, so he knows he’s on camera. | 但他低着头 他是知道自己被拍到了 |
[02:03] | And that’s not the only thing he’s paying attention to. | 他还不止注意到了这个 |
[02:06] | Uh, go to, uh, frame 356. | 查看第356帧 |
[02:13] | O-Okay. He’s not reaching for his wallet. | 停 他不是在拿钱包 |
[02:15] | He already paid. | 他已经付过钱了 |
[02:17] | He’s done it twice. | 这个动作出现了两次 |
[02:19] | What the hell is he up to? | 他是想干什么 |
[03:07] | Good day. This is Ramona. | 你好 我是萝蒙娜 |
[03:09] | Hey, Ramona. It’s Lee. | 萝蒙娜 我是李 |
[03:11] | Hey, there, Lee. | 你好 李 |
[03:12] | I missed you at the open house on Bexel. | 贝克索看房日你没去 |
[03:14] | Yeah, that’s actually what I was calling about. | 对 我就是想说这事 |
[03:16] | I was hoping you might have some time for a- | 不知道你今天下午有没有时间 |
[03:18] | a walk-through this afternoon, maybe? | 陪我去看看 |
[03:20] | You’re in luck. I am free. | 你走运了 我有空 |
[03:22] | What time were you thinking? | 你想几点去 |
[03:23] | Whatever works for you. | 你几点方便就行 |
[03:25] | Uh, okay. Let’s say 2:30? | 好的 那2点30好吗 |
[03:28] | 2:30. Perfect. | 2点30 完美 |
[03:29] | I-I really appreciate it. | 多谢了 |
[03:31] | No problem. I’ll see you there. | 不客气 我们到时见 |
[03:33] | Yeah. See you there. | 好 到时见 |
[03:44] | Michael, get your backpack. | 迈克尔 拿好你的背包 |
[03:46] | Henry! Henry, let’s go. | 亨利 亨利 走了 |
[03:47] | Michael’s ready. | 迈克尔准备好了 |
[03:49] | – Henry! – Alright, come on. | -亨利 -好了 来 |
[03:50] | – I’ll walk you to the bus. – But Henry’s supposed to. | -我送你去坐校车 -但应该是亨利送我去的 |
[03:53] | Why does he sleep so late? | 他怎么睡到这么晚 |
[03:55] | Henry, let’s go. | 亨利 走了 |
[03:56] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 嗯 我来了 |
[04:01] | – Wanna race to your bus? – Let’s go! | -要比比谁先到校车吗 -走啊 |
[04:04] | Careful. | 小心 |
[04:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:11] | Is it just me, or did Henry have a little attitude? | 只有我觉得亨利态度有点问题吗 |
[04:14] | He’s 14. It’d be weird if he didn’t. | 他14岁了 态度不这样才奇怪呢 |
[04:16] | Do you want coffee? | 你要咖啡吗 |
[04:17] | A gallon. Please. | 要很多 谢谢了 |
[04:20] | What a disaster. | 真是乱套 |
[04:26] | Yes. | 好了 |
[04:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | You got any new leads on Sicarius? | 刺客案你们有新线索吗 |
[04:33] | Um, there’s someone named Cyrus | 嗯 有个叫赛勒斯的人 |
[04:38] | and some benign surveillance footage. | 还有一段模糊的监控 |
[04:41] | But really nothing else solid. | 但并没有什么好线索 |
[04:43] | And how’s Dave doing? | 戴夫怎么样了 |
[04:45] | Losing it. | 要疯了 |
[04:47] | We can’t catch a break. | 没有转机 |
[04:49] | You will. | 会有的 |
[04:50] | It’s only a matter of time before this guy slips up. | 这家伙迟早会露出马脚 |
[04:53] | I’m not so sure. | 未必 |
[04:55] | His body count is staggering, | 他杀的人越来越多 |
[04:58] | and there might be another one of those buried containers, and… | 可能又会发现新的被埋集装箱 |
[05:03] | You know what? That’s enough of that. | 知道吗 不说了 |
[05:05] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[05:08] | Please, give me some good news. | 请说点好消息吧 |
[05:10] | Well, the doc called, and my, uh, levels have stabilized. | 医生来电话了 说我的指标稳定了 |
[05:14] | So no more tests for six months. | 六个月内不用检查了 |
[05:16] | – That is good news. – Yeah. | -这是好消息 -嗯 |
[05:18] | Did Dr. Harvey give you a printout of the labs? | 哈维医生把化验单给你打出来了吗 |
[05:21] | No, they’re all on the portal. There were too many panels. | 没有 都在设备上 项目太多了 |
[05:24] | You can log on there if you want. | 你想看就登录上去吧 |
[05:26] | What’s the password? | 密码是多少 |
[05:28] | – The laptop remembers so I don’t have to. – Right. | -笔记本电脑上保存了 我不用背了 -好吧 |
[05:31] | So, Lee, did a client refer you? | 李 是客户介绍你来的吗 |
[05:34] | No, actually, I saw an ad of yours online. | 不是 我是在网上看到了你的广告 |
[05:37] | And you seemed like the right choice for me. | 感觉你是个好选择 |
[05:39] | I guess it’s my lucky day then. | 那今天是我走运了 |
[05:41] | So you’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[05:43] | Two daughters. Here. Look. | 两个女儿 来 看 |
[05:46] | – Aw, lovely. – Yeah. | -太可爱了 -是啊 |
[05:48] | – Do you have kids? – I do. | -你有孩子吗 -有 |
[05:50] | A boy and a girl. | 一男一女 |
[05:52] | One is in the midst of adolescence agony. | 一个正处在痛苦的青春期中 |
[05:55] | But that’s part of the deal, right? | 但这也是不可避免的嘛 |
[05:57] | Yeah, that’s what they say. | 是啊 据说是的 |
[05:59] | Honestly, I’m kind of hoping a change of scenery | 老实说 我是希望换个环境 |
[06:00] | will be good for me and the family. | 对我们一家都有好处 |
[06:02] | I-I just don’t think this is the place. | 但我觉得这里不合适 |
[06:04] | It feels a little small. | 感觉有点小了 |
[06:06] | So, you’re thinking another bedroom? | 你想再要一间卧室吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah. And maybe, uh, uh, like a workspace. | 对 或许还要一个工作间 |
[06:13] | Also, I-I don’t know if this is even possible, | 而且 我不知道这是否可能 |
[06:15] | but I know that my wife would just love | 但我知道我妻子肯定喜欢 |
[06:16] | a view of the mountains. | 看山景 |
[06:18] | Okay, yes. I know exactly the place you’re looking for. | 好了 我知道哪里最合适你了 |
[06:21] | – Really? – It’s over on Wind Ridge. | -真的吗 -在风脊那边 |
[06:24] | I can show it to you now. | 我现在就可以带你去 |
[06:25] | – Right now? – Absolutely. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[06:27] | Um, I took a ride share over here, | 我是打车过来的 |
[06:29] | so just give me the address and I’ll meet you over there. | 把地址发给我 我们到那里见吧 |
[06:31] | No, no. I’ll take you there. | 不 我开车带你去吧 |
[06:33] | No, that is above and beyond. | 不 这太麻烦你了 |
[06:35] | Seriously, that’s what I do. | 别客气 这是我的工作 |
[06:37] | Come on. You’re gonna love this one. | 来吧 你准会喜欢这一栋 |
[06:39] | – I promise you. – I’m excited. | -我保证 -迫不及待 |
[06:40] | Oh, here. After you. | 来 你先请 |
[06:43] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[07:13] | Please. | 求你 |
[07:14] | I don’t have any money. | 我没有钱 |
[07:16] | I don’t have anything. | 我什么都没有 |
[07:20] | I disagree with that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[07:25] | You’d do anything to keep them safe, yeah? | 为了保护他们 你会不惜一切吧 |
[07:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Of course you would. | 是啊 你当然会了 |
[07:39] | You’re just like her. | 你跟她一样 |
[07:41] | Her? Who? I don’t understand. | 她 谁 我不懂 |
[07:43] | I know this is really scary for you, | 我知道这对你来说非常可怕 |
[07:46] | but I need you to understand what I’m capable of. | 但你得知道我有何种能耐 |
[07:52] | I’ve killed 61 people. | 我已经杀了61个人 |
[07:54] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[07:57] | Ramona, Ramona. Hey. Pay attention. | 萝蒙娜 萝蒙娜 喂 听好了 |
[08:00] | We haven’t even gotten to the important part yet. | 我们还没说到重点呢 |
[08:04] | You’re showing me your face. | 你把脸露给我了 |
[08:06] | Oh, God, I know what that means. You’re showing me your face. | 天啊 我知道这意味着什么 你把脸露给我了 |
[08:08] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[08:09] | Nobody does. Nobody does. | 没人想死 没人想死 |
[08:11] | Okay? So you want a chance to live? | 好吗 你想要个活下去的机会吗 |
[08:14] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我想 |
[08:16] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[08:19] | Then you need to help me. | 那你得帮我 |
[08:22] | Help you? | 帮你 |
[08:25] | I need you to help me save my marriage, | 我需要你帮我挽救我的婚姻 |
[08:30] | and then I’ll spare your life. | 然后我就饶你一命 |
[08:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:47] | “Few things can help an individual more | “对一个人帮助最大的 |
[08:49] | than to placeresponsibility on him | 莫过于让他承担责任 |
[08:52] | and to let him knowthat you trust him.” | 让他知道你信任他” |
[08:54] | Booker T. Washington. | 布克·华盛顿 |
[08:58] | Section Chief Prentiss? | 潘提斯部门主管 |
[08:59] | Captain Ballard? | 巴拉德警监 |
[09:00] | Call me Paul, please. | 叫我保罗就行 |
[09:01] | Only if you call me Emily. | 那你得喊我艾米莉 |
[09:03] | Appreciate you coming all the way up here from Raleigh. | 多谢你专程从罗利过来一趟 |
[09:06] | Well, I know your BAU is looking at a suspect named Cyrus | 我知道行为分析组在调查一名叫赛勒斯的嫌疑人 |
[09:10] | in connection with the Sicarius investigation. | 是跟刺客案有关 |
[09:12] | But I also know the Sicarius investigation is closed, | 但我也知道刺客案已经结案 |
[09:15] | officially speaking. | 官方说法 |
[09:17] | So, I thought it best to make a personal appearance, | 所以我觉得我还是亲自来一趟 |
[09:18] | just in case I need to hard-sell a few upper-management suits | 以防我需要努力说服一些上层管理人员 |
[09:22] | into helping out with my State Bureau of Investigation. | 来帮助我们州的调查局 |
[09:25] | What are you looking at? | 你在调查什么 |
[09:27] | I’m looking at a Cyrus LeBrun. | 赛勒斯·勒布朗 |
[09:29] | Died last week. Kidney failure. | 他上周死于肾衰竭 |
[09:31] | Lived out in the woods by himself near Falls Lake. | 他一个人住在瀑布湖附近的森林里 |
[09:34] | Body wasn’t actually found | 他错过了几次医生预约 |
[09:35] | until he missed a couple doctor’s appointments. | 尸体才被人发现 |
[09:38] | Anyway, when the sheriff got out there, | 总之 治安官去的时候 |
[09:39] | he said the place gave him the creeps, | 说那地方让他毛骨悚然 |
[09:41] | so he called us in. | 所以他叫我们介入了 |
[09:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[09:45] | We luminoled, and the living room lit up | 我们用了鲁米诺试剂 他的客厅亮得 |
[09:47] | like the Fourth of July. | 像国庆的烟花夜 |
[09:48] | – DNA? – We ID’d at least four victims, | -DNA呢 -我们查明了至少4名受害者的身份 |
[09:51] | one of which was Maria Jones, | 其中一个是玛莉娅·琼斯 |
[09:53] | the victim in the Sylvio Herrera case. | 也就是西尔维奥·赫雷拉案的被害人 |
[09:56] | You ran all the DNA through NamUs? | 所有DNA都在国家失踪/身份不明人员系统中比对过了吗 |
[09:59] | We did. | 比对过了 |
[10:00] | Now, there were no matches to the bodies | DNA结果和两个集装箱里的尸体 |
[10:02] | in either one of those shipping containers, | 都没有匹配上 |
[10:03] | but I’m telling you, this Cyrus was clearly active | 但要我说 这个赛勒斯 |
[10:06] | in the years leading up to all those container victims, | 在集装箱受害者出现之前的几年里都很活跃 |
[10:08] | so it’s quite possible that he evolved | 所以很有可能他后来进化成了 |
[10:11] | into this Sicarius you’re looking for. | 你们在找的刺客 |
[10:14] | As you said, the Sicarius case is closed, | 正如你所说 刺客案已经结案 |
[10:18] | but if the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation | 但如果北卡罗来纳州调查局 |
[10:20] | were to request the BAU’s assistance | 请求行为分析组协助 |
[10:23] | in the LeBrun investigation, then — | 调查勒布朗案 那么 |
[10:25] | Consider it requested. | 就当请求了吧 |
[10:28] | Officially. | 正式请求 |
[10:32] | Thank you, Paul. | 谢谢你 保罗 |
[10:33] | Appreciate it, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米莉 |
[10:36] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:38] | North Carolina Bureau of Investigation | 北卡罗来纳州调查局 |
[10:39] | just identified another pre-container victim. | 刚确定了又一个早于集装箱案的受害者 |
[10:41] | So, Cyrus LeBrun seems to be the Cyrus we’re looking for. | 所以这个赛勒斯·勒布朗应该就是我们要找的那个赛勒斯 |
[10:46] | I guess, but the — the victimology doesn’t match. | 应该吧 但是受害者特征不符 |
[10:49] | Yeah, his male victims are older and affluent, | 没错 他的男性受害者年长且富裕 |
[10:51] | and his female victims are younger and disenfranchised. | 而他的女性受害者则更年轻且无权无势 |
[10:54] | Okay, so, he’s exerting dominance | 他通过杀死这些有权势的男人 |
[10:57] | by killing these powerful men | 来行使统治权 |
[10:58] | and then satisfying some kind of sexual sadism | 然后用这些无助的女人 |
[11:00] | with these helpless women. | 来满足某种性虐癖 |
[11:01] | Neither of which speaks to our profile of Sicarius. | 这两点都不符合我们对刺客的描述 |
[11:04] | It doesn’t, but Maria Jones is what ties the two together. | 是的 但玛莉娅·琼斯将两种受害者特征联系在了一起 |
[11:08] | Yeah, it’s not a coincidence. | 对 这不是巧合 |
[11:09] | – There has to be some relationship there. – Yeah. | -两者之间一定有着某种关系 -对 |
[11:11] | Oh, indeed. It does. | 没错 是的 |
[11:14] | Mr. LeBrun did keep his life close to his creepy vest. | 勒布朗先生的确很小心谨慎 |
[11:17] | However, there are moments in time | 不过 有些时刻 |
[11:19] | that are eternally captured in the digital archives, | 会被永久记录在数字档案中 |
[11:21] | like this one from a family court | 比如这张来自宾夕法尼亚州费城的 |
[11:22] | in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, circa 1992. | 家庭法庭的照片 大约拍摄于1992年 |
[11:25] | Okay, so it says here that Cyrus took custody of his nephew, | 这里说赛勒斯在他侄子李·杜瓦尔的父母 |
[11:28] | Lee Duval, after the child’s parents | 死于第二大街的一场公寓火灾后 |
[11:30] | were killed in an apartment fire on Second Street. | 接管了他的监护权 |
[11:39] | Lee. | 李 |
[11:40] | – Isn’t Lee the alias that Sicarius used with Alison Green? – It is. | -李不是刺客与艾莉森·格林一起使用的化名吗 -是的 |
[11:45] | That’s — That’s strange, isn’t it? | 这 有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[11:47] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:48] | Given everything we know about Cyrus LeBrun, | 鉴于我们对赛勒斯·勒布朗的了解 |
[11:51] | he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy | 他似乎不像是那种 |
[11:52] | that would want to take responsibility for a kid, | 愿意为孩子负责的人 |
[11:55] | much less his sister’s kid. | 更不用说是他姐姐的孩子 |
[11:57] | True, but there’s no more background information | 确实如此 但找不到更多关于李 |
[11:59] | on Lee or his parents. | 或其父母的背景资料 |
[12:00] | Um, is this all you could find? | 就只找到这些吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, for now, my liege, but I shall keep digging. | 暂时是的 陛下 但我会继续查下去 |
[12:07] | Wait, what was that? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[12:10] | What was what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[12:12] | Like, where’s the snark? | 你的毒舌呢 |
[12:15] | Like, a comment about how amazing it is | 你怎么不说我能自己系鞋带 |
[12:18] | that I can tie my own shoes | 是多么了不起 |
[12:19] | or a question about how I got into the FBI | 或者问我是怎么穿着穴居人的工作服 |
[12:22] | wearing caveman overalls and carrying a big wooden club. | 拿着一根大木棍进入联调局的 |
[12:27] | You’re funny. That’s funny. A club? | 你真幽默 好好笑 木棍 |
[12:28] | No, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不要对自己太苛刻了 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[12:35] | She is getting some. | 她滚上床单了 |
[12:38] | Dude, she is so getting some. | 绝对的 |
[12:42] | Stay tuned for the final episode and the dramatic conclu– | 敬请收看最后一集以及激动人心的结… |
[12:47] | To wake or not to wake? | 要叫醒他吗 |
[12:49] | I’ll take him up. | 我带他上楼 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:53] | Buddy. | 孩子 |
[12:55] | Let’s get you up to bed. | 上楼睡觉吧 |
[12:58] | Come on, little man. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[13:01] | Climb on, buddy. | 爬到爸爸背上 |
[13:02] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[13:04] | Come on. | 来 |
[13:05] | You got to get to bed, too, bud. | 你也得去睡觉了 |
[13:11] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | Is Dad okay? Like, really okay? | 爸爸还好吗 真的没事吗 |
[13:20] | Why are you asking that? | 为什么这么问 |
[13:23] | Never mind. | 当我没问 |
[13:24] | No. | 不 |
[13:25] | What’s — What’s that face? | 你这是什么表情 |
[13:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:30] | You avoided the answer. | 你不想回答 |
[13:31] | It’s a simple yes or no. | 只要说是或不是就好 |
[13:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:37] | If there’s something else going on, I want to know. | 如果家里有事发生 我想知道 |
[13:40] | So you’re not just saying he’s okay to make me feel better? | 你不是为了让我好受点才说他没事吗 |
[13:47] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[13:48] | Promise? | 保证吗 |
[13:53] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[14:17] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[14:22] | Henry’s acting weird again. | 亨利又表现得很奇怪 |
[14:24] | Except this time he asked if you were gonna be okay. | 不过这次他是问你是不是没事 |
[14:29] | Well, I am okay. | 我没事啊 |
[14:32] | But it’s like he knew something and was fishing. | 但他好像知道些什么 他在试探 |
[14:38] | Of course he was. | 当然了 |
[14:40] | Look who his parents are. | 瞧瞧他父母是什么人 |
[14:45] | He made me promise that you were gonna be okay, | 他让我保证你没事 |
[14:47] | like, look him in the eye and promise. | 是看着他的眼睛保证的那种 |
[14:51] | Well, let’s make sure we keep it. | 那我们就守住这个承诺吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:14] | 什么是肿瘤医生 肿瘤医生是诊断和治疗癌症的医生 | |
[15:38] | Okay, look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:42] | Look at me like I’m your husband. | 看着我 把我当成你丈夫 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:47] | You’re gone for over a week. I just got home. | 你操持了一个多星期了 我刚回到家 |
[15:51] | What do you say to me? | 你会对我说什么 |
[15:57] | Honey, I’m so happy you’re home. | 亲爱的 真高兴你回来了 |
[16:02] | Oh, no, no. That’s bullshit. | 不 不对 胡说八道 |
[16:03] | You would never talk to me like that. Never. | 你永远不会这样跟我说话 永远不会 |
[16:06] | It’s been you and two kids for over a week. | 你和孩子一起生活一星期了 |
[16:10] | – What do you say? – What do you want me to say? | -你会说什么 -你想要我说什么 |
[16:12] | You know what I want you to say! That’s why I picked you! | 你知道我想要你说什么 这是我选中你的原因 |
[16:18] | Okay. Last chance. | 好了 最后一次机会 |
[16:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:22] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[16:25] | Fucking son of a bitch! | 操你个王八蛋 |
[16:28] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[16:31] | I would never treat you this way! | 我从来没这样对待你 |
[16:33] | I would never treat anyone this way. | 我绝不会这样对待任何人 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:41] | Now we’re finally getting somewhere. So… | 我们终于进入正题了 |
[16:48] | Honey, I have to tell you something. | 亲爱的 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[16:55] | I have to tell you the truth. | 我必须把真相告诉你 |
[17:00] | I’m not the man you fell in love with. | 我不是你爱上的那个人 |
[17:03] | I never was. | 从来不是 |
[17:04] | I thought I could keep it a secret, but m-my brain — | 我以为我可以保守这个秘密 但是我的脑子 |
[17:08] | There’s — There’s something wrong with me. | 我有点不太对劲 |
[17:11] | What’s — What’s wrong with you? | 怎么不对劲了 |
[17:16] | I’ve hurt people. | 我伤害过别人 |
[17:19] | I’ve killed people. I’ve tortured them. And… | 我杀过人 我折磨他们 而且 |
[17:24] | I liked it. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[17:28] | And now the cops, the FBI, they’re onto me. | 现在条子 联调局的人查上我了 |
[17:31] | They don’t know who I am, | 他们不知道我是谁 |
[17:34] | but they know what I’ve done, and they’re hunting me. | 但是他们知道我做了什么 他们在追捕我 |
[17:37] | But I think I can change. | 但是我觉得我能改 |
[17:39] | I really, really think I can, | 真的 我真的觉得我能改 |
[17:43] | but only if I have you and the girls. | 但前提是你和女儿们在我身边 |
[17:51] | So what do you say? | 你会说什么 |
[17:58] | Would you hurt my babies? | 你会伤害我的孩子们吗 |
[18:00] | Babies? I don’t — | 孩子们 我不… |
[18:04] | I don’t know. I don’t want to. | 我不知道 我不想伤害他们 |
[18:10] | Do you remember in the delivery room? | 你还记得在产房的事吗 |
[18:13] | I was so scared and — | 我当时很害怕 |
[18:14] | I sang to you. | 我唱歌给你听 |
[18:17] | Yes. You did. | 是的 |
[18:20] | You got me through it. | 你陪着我渡过了那一关 |
[18:23] | So if you mean it, if you really want to change, | 所以如果你说的是真的 你真的想改 |
[18:26] | then…yes, I’ll stay. | 那我会留下来 |
[18:32] | You wouldn’t leave me? | 你不会离开我 |
[18:34] | I’m not saying no strings attached. | 当然不是无条件的 |
[18:38] | If you wane me to trust you again… | 如果你要我再相信你一次 |
[18:44] | You’ll have to earn it, | 那就要看你表现了 |
[18:46] | because you and I both know I’m your better half. | 因为你我都知道 我就是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:07] | For what you said. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[19:11] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna tell you how this works. | 我来告诉你接下来怎么做 |
[19:28] | I put an app on your phone so they can’t trace this call. | 我在你手机上装一个软件 让他们追踪不到这个电话 |
[19:32] | If you really want to, you can make this difficult. | 如果你愿意 你也可以把这件事复杂化 |
[19:34] | And you can describe me. | 你可以告诉他们我的特征 |
[19:35] | You can tell them what you know about me. | 你可以把你对我的了解都告诉他们 |
[19:40] | I won’t do that. | 我不会的 |
[19:41] | No, I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[19:42] | Because the bottom line is this. | 因为这就是底线 |
[19:45] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[19:47] | it isn’t you who should be afraid. | 该害怕的都不是你 |
[19:51] | It’s your husband, Gerald. | 而是你丈夫 杰拉尔德 |
[19:54] | It’s your children, Andrew and Arianna. | 还有你的孩子 安德鲁和阿里安娜 |
[20:02] | Because if it’s not me, | 因为即便不是我 |
[20:05] | it’ll be someone else who comes to hurt them. | 还会有别人去伤害他们 |
[20:10] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[20:26] | Ramona? | 萝蒙娜 |
[20:27] | W-W-What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[20:29] | Me and the kids are so worried. | 我和孩子都很担心 |
[20:31] | I’m fine, honey. Just calm down. | 我没事 亲爱的 你别紧张 |
[20:33] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[20:34] | I’ll let the police know and they’ll come and get you. | 我去告诉警方 他们会去救你的 |
[20:37] | No, Gerald, you have to call the police back | 不 杰拉尔德 你要打给警方 |
[20:40] | and you need to let them know I’m not in any danger. | 告诉他们我没有任何人身危险 |
[20:43] | Okay, this doesn’t make any sense, ‘Mona. | 好吧 这话说出去谁能信 蒙娜 |
[20:44] | You — You don’t even sound like yourself. | 你的语气都不对 |
[20:47] | It’s me. | 是真的 |
[20:49] | And I’m completely safe. | 我真的很安全 |
[20:53] | How are Andy and Ari? | 安迪和阿里还好吗 |
[20:56] | They’re worried, like me. | 他们很担心你 和我一样 |
[21:00] | Listen, you — you have gotto tell me what’s going on. | 听着 你一定得实话告诉我你怎么了 |
[21:02] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:04] | I just needed a break. | 我只是需要喘口气 |
[21:06] | A-A break? F-From — From what? | 喘口气 为什么 |
[21:10] | From our marriage. | 因为我们的婚姻 |
[21:12] | You and I, we’ve been drifting apart, | 你和我 我们一直在渐行渐远 |
[21:15] | and I should have told you, | 我早就应该告诉你 |
[21:17] | but I knew I wouldn’t take the time I needed unless I just left. | 但我知道 只有离开才能有喘气的机会 |
[21:23] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | But for, uh, how long? | 但是你需要离开多久 |
[21:32] | One more day. | 还需要一天 |
[21:35] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:37] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[21:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:40] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[21:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:49] | Tell me something, honestly. | 问你一件事 你要实话告诉我 |
[21:55] | Would you give your life in exchange for your husband’s? | 你愿不愿意用你的命换你丈夫的命 |
[22:00] | No. | 不愿意 |
[22:03] | But for your children… | 那你的孩子呢 |
[22:05] | Without a doubt. | 毫不犹豫 |
[22:12] | I guess… | 我猜… |
[22:14] | we shall see. | 到时候就见分晓了 |
[22:21] | Penelope dug up some additional | 佩内洛普又找到了一些 |
[22:22] | Child Protective Services records. | 儿童保护机构的记录 |
[22:24] | Apparently, Lee Duval goes to live with his uncle, Cyrus, | 李·杜瓦尔去北加州的瀑布湖 |
[22:26] | in Falls Lake, North Carolina, | 和他叔叔赛勒斯一起生活了 |
[22:27] | and then according to state records, he was home-schooled. | 根据州记录 他是在家接受教育的 |
[22:30] | So Cyrus got a state stipend to raise his nephew. | 这么说赛勒斯拿到了抚养他侄子的州助学金 |
[22:33] | – Yeah. Until he was 18. – Okay, and then what? | -对 一直到他18岁 -好 然后呢 |
[22:36] | I mean, there’s no record of Lee Duval after his 18th birthday. | 在李·杜瓦尔18岁生日后就没有任何记录了 |
[22:39] | None whatsoever. | 完全销声匿迹了 |
[22:41] | As far as anyone’s concerned, | 再也没有人见过他 |
[22:41] | this kid falls off the face of the planet. | 这个孩子就仿佛从地球上消失了一样 |
[22:44] | How do we know he’s not one of Cyrus’s victims? | 我们怎么知道他没有成为赛勒斯的受害者 |
[22:47] | He could’ve been, but do you know | 有这个可能 不过你知道 |
[22:48] | how his parents died in an apartment fire? | 他的父母是怎么死于公寓失火的吗 |
[22:51] | Take a look at the fire marshal’s report on that fire. | 看看消防队长对那起火灾的报告 |
[22:55] | “Portable electric heating unit in child’s bedroom compromised.” | “儿童房的便携式加热装置故障” |
[22:58] | Right, which investigators conclude is accidental wear-and-tear. | 没错 调查人员判断是意外设备故障 |
[23:01] | Okay, but, uh, “The 10-year-old survivor | 好吧 但这里写着 |
[23:04] | was initially thought to have perished in the blaze | “初推测此家庭10岁孩童已丧生火海 |
[23:06] | and was later recovered at a nearby park.” | 但孩子在火灾过后在附近公园被发现” |
[23:08] | Right. Now, listen, I know I’m saying this | 没错 听我说 我知道我这么说 |
[23:10] | without a lot to go on here, | 并没有什么证据 |
[23:11] | but it would explain Cyrus’s curious bond | 但是这就能解释赛勒斯和他这个年幼的侄子 |
[23:14] | with his young nephew if — | 之间不同寻常的联系了 |
[23:15] | If he knew that he killed his own parents. | 如果他早就知道是这个孩子杀死了自己的父母 |
[23:17] | Indio police just contacted us. | 印第奥警方刚联系了我们 |
[23:20] | A woman’s been abducted. | 有一名女子被绑架了 |
[23:21] | – Sicarius? – Pretty sure. | -是刺客吗 -十有八九 |
[23:24] | Ramona Havener is a real estate agent | 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳是一名加州印第奥的 |
[23:26] | based in Indio, California, with an office on 2nd Street. | 地产经纪 办公室在第二大街 |
[23:30] | She told her assistant that she was going | 她跟她的助理说她要 |
[23:32] | on a private walk-through at a condo with a man named Lee. | 带一个叫李的人去看一套公寓 |
[23:35] | Mother of two. 2nd Street. | 两个孩子的母亲 第二大街 |
[23:37] | She fits Sicarius’ victimology to a T. | 她与刺客的受害者特征十分吻合 |
[23:40] | And Indio was the site of one of the two missing kill kits. | 不见的两个杀人工具箱中有一个就在印第奥 |
[23:43] | If that was meant to be for one of his followers, | 如果那个就是给他的追随者的 |
[23:46] | then it’s possible Sicarius brought him in on this one. | 那这次可能就是刺客要带他参与的杀人行动 |
[23:49] | There’s just one problem. This case is officially closed. | 但现在有个问题 这个案子已经正式结案了 |
[23:55] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[23:57] | What do you want to do? | 你希望我们怎么做 |
[24:01] | JJ and I will run interference with the Attorney General. | 小洁和我会去和司法部长交涉 |
[24:04] | Lewis, Alvez, Rossi, wheels up. | 露易丝 埃尔维斯 罗西 动身 |
[24:27] | 用户45125 该回去工作了 | |
[24:32] | 用户11051 真的吗 | |
[24:39] | The heat on the network has cooled. | 网络热度已经有所下降 |
[24:42] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:43] | – Good. – I’m not like the others. | -很好 -我和其他人不一样 |
[24:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:47] | I follow the rules. | 我会遵守规则 |
[24:49] | Yes, and that is why you’ve survived. | 是的 所以你还活着 |
[24:53] | And that is why I have another gift for you. | 这也是为什么我还有个礼物给你 |
[25:13] | Ramona Havener is a victim that was taken from 2nd Street, | 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳是从第二大街上绑走的受害者 |
[25:17] | so she fits Sicarius’ victimology, | 所以她符合刺客的受害者特征 |
[25:19] | but she’s off target geographically. | 但是她的地理位置偏离了目标 |
[25:21] | Gang, I have an update | 同志们 我有新消息 |
[25:23] | we can file under”What the actual eff?” | 可以归档在”搞什么鬼”那一栏 |
[25:26] | Indio police just updated their missing-persons report. | 印第奥警方刚刚更新了他们的失踪人口报告 |
[25:29] | Ramona Havener called her husband four hours ago. | 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳四小时前打给了她的丈夫 |
[25:32] | So they’re calling this a “domestic squabble” | 所以他们把这起案件归为”家庭争端” |
[25:34] | and they’re closing the case. | 并且结案了 |
[25:36] | – Has she come back home, though? – No, not yet. | -她回家了吗 -还没有 |
[25:39] | We’ll keep investigating until she does. | 那我们会继续调查 直到她回家 |
[25:41] | Prentiss is on Team Rossi with this one. | 这个潘提斯和罗西意见一致 |
[25:43] | She has let the Indio police know | 她已经告诉印第奥警方 |
[25:44] | that Ramona is in grave danger — | 萝蒙娜现在处境极度危险 |
[25:47] | which we can now upgrade to a Code Red | 现在案情已经进入紧急情况 |
[25:49] | because Ramona’s car was just found at a local Pendale’s parking lot. | 因为刚刚在当地的彭代尔停车场发现了萝蒙娜的车 |
[25:52] | Oh, this is just like Rory Gilcrest. | 简直和罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案一样 |
[25:55] | – And Robert Harris. – Yes, it is. | -还有罗伯特·哈里斯 -没错 |
[25:57] | I’ll coordinate with the boots on the ground. | 我去和当地部门协调 |
[25:59] | Tara, Luke, you take the crime scene. | 塔拉 卢克 你们去犯罪现场 |
[26:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:07] | Agents, we have two pieces of surveillance footage | 探员 我们有两份监控录像 |
[26:10] | that might be very useful. | 可能对案情有重要帮助 |
[26:13] | First is from Ramona showing her listing to the client. | 第一个是萝蒙娜带客户看房 |
[26:19] | Feed cuts out right before the guy gets on-camera. | 那个人快要露面时监控就被掐断了 |
[26:23] | What’s the second one? | 第二个呢 |
[26:24] | It’s from that camera up there. | 是那边那个监控拍下的 |
[26:34] | Same thing. | 也一样 |
[26:36] | Is this guy just lucky? | 是这个人走运吗 |
[26:38] | How can two cameras go out the moment we should see him? | 两个监控怎么都在马上要看到这个人时没了 |
[26:40] | This unsub has used signal-jamming technology before. | 不明嫌犯之前也使用过信号干扰技术 |
[26:43] | We think he has a background in high tech. | 我们认为他有高科技背景 |
[26:46] | He knows how to stay off-camera. | 他知道如何规避监控 |
[26:48] | I’ve been keep tabs on a certain case | 我一直在关注你们组 |
[26:50] | your team has been looking into. | 在调查的案子 |
[26:53] | This is Sicarius, right? | 这个人是刺客 对吗 |
[26:55] | All that matters now is that we find Ramona Havener alive. | 现在最重要的是活着救出萝蒙娜·哈弗纳 |
[27:00] | Gas tank is empty. | 油箱空了 |
[27:01] | He’s had control of her for, what, over 12 hours now? | 他现在已经控制她超过12小时了吗 |
[27:04] | About that. Yeah. | 你说得没错 |
[27:06] | Alright, he drove her to his area of control. | 好 他开车把她转移到了自己的控制区域 |
[27:08] | Maybe another container. | 或许又是个集装箱 |
[27:09] | Well, that could be upwards of a 600-mile radius. | 目标范围半径可能超过六百英里了 |
[27:12] | That’s a lot of ground to cover. | 要搜索覆盖的区域还挺大的 |
[27:13] | I can start coordinating with other agencies. | 我可以联系其他部门协助 |
[27:15] | Hey, Lieutenant, do not mention Sicarius. | 警督 请不要提起刺客 |
[27:19] | The fact is, we don’t know yet. | 事实上我们也还不清楚真相 |
[27:21] | Copy you. | 明白 |
[27:33] | – W…Where are we going? – Home. | -我们要去哪儿 -回家 |
[27:36] | You are going home. | 你回家去 |
[27:40] | This is a trick, isn’t it? | 你骗我的 对吧 |
[27:41] | No. No trick. | 不 没骗 |
[27:43] | You’ve given me what I needed. | 你已经给了我所需要的 |
[27:45] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[27:47] | So I can let you go. | 所以我可以让你走了 |
[27:50] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 这是什么 |
[27:51] | Just a precaution. | 只是预防措施而已 |
[27:52] | You’ll wake up at home, | 到时候你会在家里醒来 |
[27:55] | like Dorothy in Kansas. | 和多萝西在堪萨斯醒来一样 |
[27:58] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[28:00] | Do I have a choice? | 我难道有选择吗 |
[28:53] | 用户11051 加密对话 | |
[29:00] | 用户45125 好好享受 | |
[29:02] | 用户11051 我会遵守规则 | |
[29:21] | Are you sure that this isn’t an overreaction? | 你确定这不是反应过度吗 |
[29:24] | I-I-I just talked to Ramona. | 我…我只是想跟萝蒙娜聊聊 |
[29:26] | I hope so. | 我也希望如此 |
[29:28] | When we find your wife, nothing will make me happier | 等我们找到你妻子时 没有什么会比 |
[29:30] | than to tell you it was all a false alarm, | 告诉你这只是虚惊一场更让我高兴的了 |
[29:32] | but right now, we have to pursue every lead, | 但是现在 我们必须追查每一条线索 |
[29:36] | w-which is why I want to show you this. | 所以我想给你看看这个 |
[29:39] | Do you recognize that man? | 你能认出这个男人吗 |
[29:45] | No clue. I-I-I mean, I don’t even know | 没印象 我甚至不知道 |
[29:46] | what it is I’m looking at here. | 我看的是什么画面 |
[29:48] | Is this who has Ramona? | 这是抓走萝蒙娜的人吗 |
[29:50] | He’s a suspect. | 他是一名嫌犯 |
[29:51] | We’re just not sure if he’s our suspect. | 但不确定是不是我们要找的嫌犯 |
[29:55] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:00] | It’s…It’s not Ramona. | 这…这不是萝蒙娜来电 |
[30:01] | It’s her mother. | 是她的妈妈 |
[30:06] | Oh, uh, Agent Rossi, I… Please don’t get the wrong idea. | 罗西探员 我…请不要会错意 |
[30:10] | I-I just — I don’t know what to say. | 我…我只是不知道该说什么 |
[30:11] | No, no, no, no. You just — | 不不不 你刚… |
[30:13] | You helped me to see something in a way I haven’t seen it. | 你让我想通了一些之前我没注意的事情 |
[30:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:19] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Hold your horses. | 好的好的 等一下 |
[30:21] | I’m pulling up the footage now. | 我正在调取监控 |
[30:22] | – Uh, okay. Um… – It’s not a wallet. | -好的 -不是一个钱包 |
[30:25] | He’s not trying to pick his own pocket. | 他不是在拿他的钱包 |
[30:27] | It’s a phone. | 是一个手机 |
[30:28] | I mean, maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[30:30] | For some reason, somebody tried to reach him, | 出于某种原因 有人联系他 |
[30:32] | and he ignored that somebody. | 但他挂断了电话 |
[30:34] | Twice. | 两次 |
[30:35] | Now, what’s the time stamp on the footage? | 那时监控上的时间是几点 |
[30:38] | 9:20 P.M. | 晚上9点20分 |
[30:39] | Okay. A boss and a co-worker are out. | 好 排除老板和同事 |
[30:42] | They wouldn’t call that late. | 他们这么晚不会打给他 |
[30:44] | It could be a wife. | 可能是妻子打的 |
[30:46] | Why wouldn’t he want to talk to his wife? | 为什么他不想理他的妻子 |
[30:48] | Because she’s getting in the way of his next murder. | 因为她正在妨碍他下一场谋杀 |
[30:51] | Alright, do me a favor. | 好了 帮我个忙 |
[30:52] | Pull down the cell records | 找一下离这家五金店最近的 |
[30:54] | for the tower closest to that hardware store. | 信号基站的通话记录 |
[30:56] | Make a list of all the missed calls. | 罗列所有未接来电号码 |
[30:59] | Then — Then give me a second list of the missed calls | 再罗列一下从太平洋西北地区 |
[31:02] | originating form the Pacific Northwest. | 打来的未接来电号码 |
[31:04] | You don’t like it when I say this, | 我说这话你可能不爱听 |
[31:05] | but that’s gonna take some time. | 但是这要花费一点时间 |
[31:06] | Penelope, I-I’m not being mean here. | 佩内洛普 我不是想显得很刻薄 |
[31:08] | I-I’m not being bitchy. | 也不是想显得暴躁 |
[31:10] | This is not the old, rumpled Rossi | 我已经不是那个又老又一团糟 |
[31:12] | who needs to go into therapy over his dead wife. | 因为失去妻子需要去看心理医生的罗西 |
[31:14] | Okay, I’m gonna stop you there. | 好了我要打断你一下 |
[31:15] | You actually do need to go to therapy. | 你确实需要去看心理医生 |
[31:16] | But this is where I say I need more time, | 但应该是这样 我说我需要更多时间 |
[31:18] | you say we don’t have any time, and then I save the day anyway. | 你说我们没有时间了 然后又是我扭转乾坤 |
[31:21] | – How about that? – It’s like you know me. | -听起来怎么样 -你很了解我 |
[31:23] | Love you. Mean it. | 爱你 我是认真说的 |
[31:25] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:29] | Of the two kill kits that were never recovered, | 之前我们没发现的两套杀人装备 |
[31:31] | acid and strangulation | 强酸和勒杀工具 |
[31:33] | were the two MOs that we were looking for. | 是我们在找的两种作案手法 |
[31:35] | So which one did Sicarius hide out here in Indio? | 那刺客在印第奥放了哪套装备 |
[31:38] | Well, to try and answer that, we went back to the beginning, | 为了找到答案 我们回到起点 |
[31:40] | to the Dark Web message boards. | 查找了暗网的留言板 |
[31:43] | The ones where Sicarius was holding his “auditions”? | 是刺客举办他的”试镜”那个论坛吗 |
[31:45] | The very same. | 正是 |
[31:46] | After that, we cross-referenced | 之后我们又交叉比对了 |
[31:48] | with some messages Tyler Green had intercepted. | 泰勒·格林拦截的一些信息 |
[31:51] | And one alias stands out. | 找到了一个化名 |
[31:54] | 你不知道糟糕的一天会让我做出什么事 评论: 用户45125: 我相信你 告诉我你是如何寻求你的正义的 永结不忘: 所有处在象牙塔的女人都看不起我…所有女人都趾高气昂的…我要榨干她们的生命…把她们肺里的空气都抽干 之前也干过 用户45125: 别吊我胃口 永结不忘: 她罪有应得 用户45125:是谁 永结不忘: 一个恶毒的女魔鬼 女人本应该表达爱意和热情的 但她只表现出邪恶的蔑视 | |
[31:54] | “ForgetMeKnots.” | “永结不忘” |
[31:56] | Jesus. That damn name says it all. | 老天 他的昵称已经不言而喻 |
[31:58] | ForgetMeKnots refers to his disdain | 永结不忘提到他对 |
[32:00] | for the “City of Festivals.” | “节日之城”的鄙视 |
[32:01] | which is also a nickname for the city of Indio. | 这也是印第奥的别称 |
[32:03] | Apparently, this particular incel-leaning UnSub | 很明显 这位不明嫌犯像是非自愿单身男性 |
[32:06] | has a deep-seated compulsion | 对那些他认为趾高气昂的女性 |
[32:08] | to squeeze the life out of any woman | 有着根深蒂固的冲动 |
[32:10] | he deems to be too “high and mighty.” | 想要把她们肺部的空气抽干 |
[32:12] | And he also makes reference | 而且他也引用了 |
[32:14] | to a previous “Crime and punishment.” | 之前提到过的《罪与罚》 |
[32:16] | What you’re describing sounds like a case from some years back. | 听你们描述很像几年前的一个案子 |
[32:20] | Guy named Arthur Kiel | 有个人名叫亚瑟·基尔 |
[32:22] | tried to hang his grandmotherin her backyard. | 试图把他祖母吊死在后院里 |
[32:24] | He got sent away for second-degree attempted murder. | 他因二级蓄意谋杀罪判刑 |
[32:27] | Served three years. | 刑期三年 |
[32:28] | Got out on parole five years ago. | 五年前缓刑出狱了 |
[32:30] | The guy still lives in Indio? | 他还住在印第奥吗 |
[32:32] | He sure does. Sending you his info now. | 是的 现在就给你们发送他的信息 |
[32:34] | We better check in with Mr. Kiel. | 我们最好去找基尔先生确认一下 |
[32:40] | All units, please be advised. | 所有单位 请注意 |
[32:41] | 10-65. Missing person is Ramona Havener. | 发布消息 失踪人口为萝蒙娜·哈弗纳 |
[32:45] | Caucasian. Female. 30s. | 白种人 女性 三十多岁 |
[32:47] | Last seen at 3673 2nd Street. | 最后目击地点为第二大街3673号 |
[33:06] | What did I tell you about calling? | 关于打电话的规矩我怎么说的 |
[33:07] | You gave me damaged goods. | 你给我的货是坏的 |
[33:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:10] | The entire Indio police department | 印第奥所有警察 |
[33:11] | is on the street looking for her. | 都在大街上找她 |
[33:13] | No, that– that’s impossible. | 不 那…那是不可能的 |
[33:15] | Turn on a police scanner. | 打开警方无线电截听器 |
[33:16] | Okay, Arthur, listen to me. | 好 亚瑟 听我说 |
[33:18] | I need you to get rid of her | 我需要你干掉她 |
[33:19] | and then get out of town for a while. | 出城躲一阵子 |
[33:21] | Do you hear me? | 听明白了吗 |
[33:22] | I do. | 明白了 |
[33:47] | If you try to pull your arms in to take the rope off your neck, | 如果你试图把手伸进去解开脖子上的绳子 |
[33:49] | it’s gonna choke you. | 你会窒息的 |
[33:52] | Unless, of course, you’d prefer to end things quick. | 除非当然了 可能你会喜欢早点了结 |
[33:57] | But waiting it out won’t work, either. | 但是干等着也救不了你 |
[33:58] | Because, eventually, your legs are gonna give out on you. | 因为最终你的腿会支撑不住身体 |
[34:03] | And you’re gonna hang yourself. | 你就会吊死你自己 |
[34:06] | That’s a damn shame. | 真是太可惜了 |
[34:08] | I’m gonna miss the whole thing. | 我要错过整个过程 |
[34:37] | Hey, is that our guy? | 那个是我们要找的人吗 |
[34:41] | That is our suspect. He has a hostage. | 是我们的嫌犯 他有人质 |
[34:43] | Do not open fire. | 不要开火 |
[34:45] | Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 联调局 |
[35:16] | Arthur! Listen to me! | 亚瑟 听我说 |
[35:18] | Sicarius wants you to kill yourself. | 刺客想要让你自尽 |
[35:21] | By your hand or mine. | 不管是借我手还是你的 |
[35:23] | He’s counting on you to be a patsy, | 他指望着你成为替罪羊 |
[35:24] | but you’re smarter than that, Arthur. | 但你聪明多了 亚瑟 |
[35:27] | You have a way out, | 你还有一条出路 |
[35:29] | and it starts with you putting the gun down. | 只要你肯先放下枪 |
[35:36] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:16] | Penelope, is it possibleto geo-locate | 佩内洛普 能不能进行地理定位 |
[36:18] | the last location of Ramona Havener’s phone? | 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳手机定位的最后位置 |
[36:21] | No. The SIM card was disabled, so I can’t do that. | 不行 SIM卡不可用 我做不到 |
[36:23] | Does this Arthur Kiel have any alternate residences? | 亚瑟·基尔有没有别的住处 |
[36:26] | Kiel was financially unstable after that prison stint, | 出狱之后基尔的收入不稳定 |
[36:28] | 搜索结果 未发现 | |
[36:28] | and I don’t see any properties in his name. | 我没有看到他名下有任何房产 |
[36:30] | Still, Sicarius would make sure | 但是刺客肯定会确保 |
[36:32] | that Kiel was using somewhere discreet. | 基尔找一个稳妥的地方动手 |
[36:35] | Okay, what about this? | 好 这个地方如何 |
[36:36] | Kiel’s grandparents had an industrial fabrication company. | 基尔的祖父母有一家工业制造公司 |
[36:39] | It went bust a couple years ago. | 几年前破产了 |
[36:41] | Building was condemned last year. | 房子去年被法院没收了 |
[36:42] | It’s just sitting there all spooky and empty. | 现在楼里空荡又吓人 |
[36:44] | Luke, Tara, go check it out. | 卢克 塔拉 过去察看一下 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:27] | Ramona, we got you. Okay, we got you. | 萝蒙娜 我们来救你了 |
[37:30] | We clear? Are we clear? | 解开了吗 安全了吗 |
[37:32] | – Clear. – Okay. | -安全了 -好的 |
[37:35] | Okay, Ramona, we got you. | 萝蒙娜 你没事了 |
[37:36] | Hang tight. | 坚持住 |
[37:39] | She’s not breathing. | 她停止呼吸了 |
[37:41] | There’s no heartbeat. | 没心跳 |
[37:42] | Come on, Ramona, stay with us. | 萝蒙娜 撑住 |
[37:45] | Come on. | 加油 |
[37:47] | There you go. There you go. | 好了 没事了 |
[37:49] | Breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[37:52] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[38:01] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[38:04] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[38:05] | I love you, too, so much. | 我也好爱你 |
[38:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:13] | I’m, uh — I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:17] | Ramona, would you be able to identify | 萝蒙娜 你能辨认出 |
[38:19] | the man that kidnapped you? | 绑架你的男人吗 |
[38:21] | Does — Does she have to do that right now? | 非得让她现在去吗 |
[38:24] | The sooner we get a sketch out there, | 我们尽早公布嫌犯速写照 |
[38:26] | the sooner we can catch this guy. | 才能尽快抓住他 |
[38:32] | It isn’t you who should be afraid. | 该害怕的不是你 |
[38:34] | It’s your husband. It’s your children. | 而是你丈夫 杰拉尔德 还有你的孩子 |
[38:37] | Because if it’s not me, | 因为即便不是我 |
[38:39] | it’ll be someone else who comes to hurt them. | 还会有别人去伤害他们 |
[38:44] | Ramona? | 萝蒙娜 |
[38:46] | Did you see his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 |
[38:52] | No. | 没有 |
[38:54] | No, I didn’t. | 我没看见 |
[39:01] | – Penelope? – Hello, you beautiful creature. | -佩内洛普 -你好啊 帅哥 |
[39:02] | I found the cellphone tower | 我找到了查塔努加 |
[39:04] | by the hardware store in Chattanooga. | 那家五金店附近的手机基站 |
[39:06] | I have compiled a list of numbers | 我整理了一份9分钟内 |
[39:08] | that pinged off of that cellphone tower | 从基站发出信号的 |
[39:10] | in a nine-minute window. | 电话号码列表 |
[39:12] | Y-You can’t narrow that down more? | 你不能把范围再缩小一点吗 |
[39:14] | Amazingly, I can’t. | 我竟然做不到 难以置信 |
[39:15] | I’m vexed about it, but the time signature | 我也很恼火 但监控录像 |
[39:17] | from the surveillance video itself | 所显示的时间 |
[39:20] | is off plus-or-minus four minutes, | 有±4分钟误差 |
[39:21] | so there’s a very thick window, | 导致范围很广 |
[39:23] | but it’s the narrowest I can give you, | 但这已经是最小范围了 |
[39:24] | and I e-mailed it to you just now. | 我刚用邮件发给你了 |
[39:24] | 接入查塔努加基站的太平洋西北沿岸号码 发送给戴夫·罗西 | |
[39:26] | And you were able to identify calls | 你能从其中找出 |
[39:28] | from the Pacific Northwest? | 从太平洋西北沿岸拨出的号码吗 |
[39:30] | Yes, which I took to be the official mapping of calls | 是的 这些是来自俄勒冈州 |
[39:32] | originating from Oregon, Idaho, Washington. | 爱达荷州和华盛顿州的电话 |
[39:34] | And what does that leave us with? | 筛选后还剩下多少 |
[39:36] | I believe the scientific term is a bazillion names and numbers. | 用科学术语来形容就是巨量的名字和电话号码 |
[39:39] | Uh, alright. No problem. | 好吧 没事 |
[39:40] | Thanks. Great work. | 谢了 做得好 |
[39:45] | Dave’s joining us, Emily. | 戴夫也来了 艾米莉 |
[39:46] | Without Ramona Havener’s full cooperation, | 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳不全力配合 |
[39:49] | I can’t go back to the Attorney General | 我就拿不出证据 |
[39:51] | and just expect her to reopen the Sicarius investigation. | 去请求司法部长对刺客案重新展开调查 |
[39:54] | I just think we need to give her more time. | 我认为我们需要再给她些时间 |
[39:56] | He obviously threatened her family’s safety. | 他显然威胁要伤害她的家人 |
[39:58] | Yeah. We can’t just wait. | 但我们不能这么干等着 |
[39:59] | I mean, why don’t we go back to Rockville, Maryland? | 不如我们回马里兰州罗克维尔 |
[40:01] | I mean, that’s where our last missing kill kit was. | 我们最后一个没找到的杀人装备就在那里 |
[40:04] | Good idea. You guys should go back there. | 好主意 你们该回那里查查 |
[40:06] | W-Wait, you’re not coming? | 等等 你不去吗 |
[40:08] | Penelope said she put together a list of names | 佩内洛普说她整理了一份 |
[40:10] | and addresses of people in the Pacific Northwest, | 太平洋西北沿岸来电者的姓名与地址列表 |
[40:13] | one of whom may have called Sicarius | 其中一人也许在刺客身处五金店期间 |
[40:15] | while he was in that hardware store. | 打过电话给他 |
[40:16] | She did. It’s a long list. | 是的 那份名单很长 |
[40:18] | So, here’s my plan — | 我的计划是 |
[40:20] | catch a commercial flight up north | 搭民航飞机北上 |
[40:21] | and try to get a lead on somebody who knows this guy. | 设法找到认识嫌犯的人 |
[40:24] | Maybe a family member. | 也许是他的家庭成员 |
[40:27] | What, you’re gonna go door-to-door? | 你打算挨家挨户地问吗 |
[40:28] | That’s right. Old school. | 没错 用老办法 |
[40:37] | Isn’t this your old bat? | 这不是你以前的球棒吗 |
[40:39] | The one that’s been beside our bed | 我们住过的每个地方 |
[40:41] | in every place we’ve ever lived? | 你都把它放在我们的床边 |
[40:44] | That’s the one and only. | 正是那根球棒 |
[40:48] | Henry had it under his bed. | 亨利把球棒放在了他的床底下 |
[40:50] | – Since when? – I don’t know. | -什么时候放的 -我不知道 |
[40:54] | Do you think he’s scared? | 你说他是不是害怕 |
[40:56] | I think he’s starting to figure things out. | 我想他开始想明白了 |
[40:58] | We got company. | 他来了 |
[40:59] | Who’s Dr. Harvey? | 哈维医生是谁 |
[41:05] | An oncologist. | 一位肿瘤医生 |
[41:07] | I thought you said Dad wasn’t sick, Mom. | 妈妈 你不是说爸爸没病吗 |
[41:09] | – You lied. – I-I didn’t — I didn’t lie. | -你撒谎了 -我没撒谎 |
[41:13] | We — We don’t have all the answers, | 我们尚未知晓所有情况 |
[41:16] | which makes it harder to know when to share and how much. | 所以更不知道何时该告诉你 以及该说多少 |
[41:21] | Well, I’d rather know something than just imagine the worst. | 我宁愿知道一点 也好过乱想 |
[41:24] | We’re sorry, buddy. | 我们很抱歉 孩子 |
[41:27] | Look, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t want to tell you | 对不起 我之前不想告诉你 |
[41:28] | because I didn’t want you to worry. | 是因为我不想让你担心 |
[41:32] | And I was right. | 我想得没错 |
[41:35] | But I should’ve known you could handle it. | 但我该知道你能消化得了这些 |
[41:37] | So no radiation? | 这么说你不用放疗 |
[41:40] | Chemotherapy? | 也不用化疗 |
[41:41] | No, none of that. | 都不用 |
[41:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[41:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:59] | What’s the deal with the bat? | 球棒是怎么回事 |
[42:01] | Protection. | 用来保护我们 |
[42:03] | From? | 你怕谁 |
[42:04] | Sicarius. | 刺客 |
[42:08] | You and Dad talk about him. | 你和爸爸常谈论他 |
[42:10] | He killed a senator, and your team’s chasing him. | 他杀了一个参议员 你们组在追捕他 |
[42:13] | Agents were injured in an explosion. | 有探员在爆炸中受伤 |
[42:16] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[42:18] | Um, it — it was, but I’m — I’m fine. | 是的 但我没事了 |
[42:22] | Since he has it out for the FBI, how do you know we’re safe? | 他和联调局结仇了 你怎么知道我们一定安全 |
[42:27] | “Has it out for the FBI”? | “和联调局结仇” |
[42:28] | That’s what it says online. | 网上是这么说的 |
[42:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:31] | Um, yeah, that’s — that’s not the whole story. | 情况并非完全如此 |
[42:35] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我啊 |
[42:39] | There’s — There’s not a lot I can share. | 我能告诉你的不多 |
[42:42] | Well, I need to know something, or — | 我总得知道一点 否则… |
[42:46] | You’ll imagine the worst. | 你会往最坏的可能去想 |
[42:52] | By the way, you guys are terrible liars. | 顺便说一句 你们真不会撒谎 |
[42:57] | Did you know you have tells? | 你们会露出马脚 知道吗 |
[43:01] | Okay, what do you know about “tells”? | 你知道些什么”马脚” 快说 |
[43:24] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[43:28] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你不打算说点什么吗 |
[43:30] | No. I’m not the one who should be doing the talking right now. | 不 此刻该说话的不是我 |
[43:36] | H-How are the girls? | 女儿们还好吗 |
[43:41] | Well, um, it’s been 10 days, | 已经过去10天了 |
[43:44] | 10 days since you walked out of this house, | 10天前 你走出这个家门 |
[43:47] | no phone call, no text, nothing. | 之后再来过电话和短信 杳无音信 |
[43:51] | You know what I did this weekend? | 你知道我这周末做了什么吗 |
[43:52] | I Googled your name, followed by the word “dead.” | 我上网搜你的名字 后面加上”死亡”一词 |
[43:57] | And as terrified as I was to find something, | 尽管我极度害怕会搜出些什么 |
[44:01] | at least that would make sense. | 但至少这样能解释你的消失 |
[44:05] | At least I’d know. | 至少我会知道原因 |
[44:07] | It’s not fair, is it? | 这不公平 对吧 |
[44:12] | The way I’ve been treating you. | 我一直以来对待你的方式 |
[44:13] | No. It’s not. | 的确不公平 |
[44:17] | Is it over? | 我们是不是结束了 |
[44:20] | ‘Cause that’s another thing | 因为让我夜不能寐的 |
[44:21] | that’s been keeping me up at night, | 另一个原因是 |
[44:25] | is the thought that you’re just never gonna come home. | 我觉得你再也不会回家 |
[44:30] | So… | 所以 |
[44:33] | is it? | 结束了吗 |
[44:34] | Just say it. | 你就直说吧 |
[44:36] | No. No, it’s not over. | 不 没结束 |
[44:39] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这样做 |
[44:43] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[44:46] | Honestly, I don’t even know anymore. | 老实说 我都不认识自己了 |
[44:49] | But I do know that I have a lot I need to tell you. | 但我知道我有很多事要告诉你 |
[44:54] | And I know that I can’t keep secrets from you anymore. | 也知道我不能再瞒着你了 |
[44:57] | So can I come home, please? | 我能回家吗 |
[45:00] | Elias, I never told you to go. | 伊莱亚斯 我从没叫你离开过 |
[45:03] | I’ll be home tonight. | 我今晚就回家 |
[45:27] | Hello. I’m David Rossi with the FBI. | 你好 我是联调局的戴夫·罗西 |
[45:33] | May I ask you a few questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |