Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] We thought these cases were connected — 我们觉得这些案件有关联
[00:05] the shipping container, Rory Gilcrest, 集装箱案 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案
[00:07] our spinal-cord guy. 还有这位断脊髓男
[00:08] And now we have our smoking gun. 现在有了确凿的证据
[00:10] This is a network. 这是一整张作案网
[00:12] This is the biggest case we’ve ever had. 这是我们遇到过最大的案子
[00:14] And these missing kill kits look more like time bombs. 这些失踪的杀人装备更像是定时炸弹
[00:18] Tyler Green is our only lead 泰勒·格林是我们对这个15年来
[00:19] on the most elusive killer in 15 years. 最难以捉摸的杀手的唯一线索
[00:23] If this UnSub has some form of IED, 如果这名嫌犯有简易爆炸装置
[00:26] he’s going to use it. 那他一定会用上
[00:27] He’s heading into the park. 他正往公园里走
[00:30] Why would a serial killer be carrying a fake bomb? 连环杀手怎么会携带假炸弹
[00:32] You didn’t join that network. You infiltrated it. 你并非加入了那个杀人网络 你是渗入其中
[00:35] You people… 你们这些人…
[00:36] ruined… 毁了…
[00:37] everything. 一切
[00:38] Oh, my God. He’s my informant. 天啊 他就是我的告密者
[00:42] Everything okay? 出什么事了吗
[00:43] I had to go in for a physical and they drew blood, 我去体检 他们抽了血
[00:45] and my platelet count was like over 400. 我的血小板计数超过了400
[00:50] It could be cancer. 可能是癌症
[01:12] Please wait here. 请在这里等待
[01:13] I’ll let him know you arrived. 我去告诉他你来了
[01:42] Finally. Nice to meet you. 总算见到你了 幸会
[01:44] Likewise. 幸会
[01:46] I know it’s cliché, but… 我知道这很老套 但是…
[01:49] a rose for a beautiful woman named Rose. 玫瑰赠予以花为名的佳人萝丝
[01:54] Why, thank you. 谢谢
[01:56] And I hope you understand about the phone. 希望你理解手机的事
[01:59] Men in my position require discretion. 我这样的男人得保持谨慎
[02:02] Of course. 当然
[02:03] Your assistant told me. 你的助理告诉我了
[02:05] I turned it off. 我关掉了
[02:07] I mean, you go to a comedy club 即便是去喜剧俱乐部
[02:08] and they ask you to turn your phone off, so I get it. 也会被要求关机 这我理解
[02:12] Then we can enjoy our evening. 那我们就好好度过今夜吧
[02:18] This is, um… 这是…
[02:20] I mean, does she… live here? 她住在这里吗
[02:23] Is this her house? 这是她的家吗
[02:25] One of them. 其中之一
[02:30] She’s so inspiring. 她真让人受到鼓舞
[02:34] You know? 知道吗
[02:36] I mean, she is what I wanted to be when I grew up. 我小时候就希望长大了能像她那样
[02:41] You must hear that all the time. 你总听到这样的话吧
[02:45] Never gets old. 怎么都听不厌
[02:47] I’m very lucky to have her as a mother. 我很荣幸能有她这样的母亲
[03:01] I hope it’s not too painful to talk about, 希望这事不会让你难过
[03:04] but in addition to being discreet, 但除了要谨慎
[03:06] I also do my due diligence. 我也要周到
[03:09] I’m very sorry to hear about your mother. 你母亲的事我很遗憾
[03:14] Yeah. 是啊
[03:15] Sometimes there are whole years that are rough. 有些时候 一整年都很难过
[03:19] – You know? – Oh, I do. -知道吗 -我知道
[03:23] Before she passed, 她过世之前
[03:24] I told her I would name my first daughter after her. 我告诉她我会给第一个女儿起她的名字
[03:28] That is a beautiful sentiment, truly. 这太感人了 真的
[03:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:33] I like to think she’s looking down and — 我情愿认为她在天上看着我
[03:37] Sorry. I’m not usually a lightweight. 抱歉 我通常没那么容易醉
[03:41] You okay? 你没事吧
[03:44] Actually… 我感觉
[03:45] I need to sit down. 我得坐一会儿
[04:24] Relax. 放松
[04:28] It’ll be better for the both of us. 这样对我们都好
[04:42] “A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth 自不量力
[04:44] the first time he bites off more than he can chew.” 反伤了自己
[04:48] Herb Caen. 赫布·凯恩
[04:50] Will’s lungs are clear. 威尔的肺很干净
[04:52] He’s not fighting off anything. 他的身体没有在抵御什么疾病
[04:53] But his white blood cell count is high. 但他的白血球数很高
[04:56] I can’t make heads or tails of it. 我也搞不懂
[04:58] How worried do we need to be? 需要很担心吗
[05:00] You mentioned cancer on the phone. 你在电话里提到了癌症
[05:03] Maybe cancer. Maybe. 可能是癌症 可能
[05:05] We have to work backwards to rule things out. 我们要倒着一项项排除
[05:09] These numbers are going in the wrong direction 从数据来看 跟上次的比
[05:11] from last time, though. 趋势很不对劲
[05:12] I’m not crazy about that. 我对此不是很乐观
[05:14] Last time? 上次
[05:16] Thanks, doc. 谢谢 医生
[05:19] Babe, what — Thank you. 宝贝 什么 谢谢
[05:22] How long have you known about this? 你知道多久了
[05:24] Not long. Just a few months. 不久 就几个月
[05:25] Months?! 几个月
[05:26] Come on. These tests can mean anything. 拜托 这种检测怎么回事很难说
[05:28] There’s no point in making you worry. 没必要让你担心
[05:29] Okay, babe, well, now — now I am worried. 好吧 宝贝 我现在可担心了
[05:35] Is that work? 是工作吗
[05:36] Yeah. 对
[05:37] But I’m — I’m gonna stay home. 但我还是留在家吧
[05:39] No, you’re not. Come on. 不行 得了
[05:41] I have a few more white blood cells than normal. 我的白血球数比正常值高而已
[05:45] Do you need my mom to help out with the boys? 要我妈来帮忙照顾孩子吗
[05:47] I love your mama, but no. 我爱你妈 但不了
[05:49] Then here’s how this is gonna work. 那这么办
[05:50] You are gonna tell me when the next set of results come in. 再有检测结果出来 你要告诉我
[05:53] And if you don’t? I’m not calling my mom. 如果你不说 我就不是给我妈打电话了
[05:57] I’m calling yours. 我要给你妈打电话
[05:59] Honey, don’t do that. 亲爱的 别啊
[06:01] Seriously. 说真的
[06:04] Come on. That’s not funny. 拜托 这可不好笑
[06:05] That’s kind of funny. 挺好笑的
[06:07] That’s not funny. 不好笑
[06:10] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不不
[06:14] Penelope — 佩内洛普
[06:14] Nooooooooo… 不…
[06:22] You done? 闹够了吗
[06:24] Tyler Green spoke with Sicarius online. 泰勒·格林跟刺客在网上聊过
[06:27] That’s evidence, and we need you to help process it. 这是证据 我们需要你来帮忙处理
[06:31] Tyler Green forced me back to the FBI. 泰勒·格林逼我回到联调局
[06:33] I’m very mad about it still. 我现在还很生气
[06:35] And — And he’s the problem. 他才是问题所在
[06:37] I’m not a problem. I’m a delight. 我可不是 我多可爱
[06:39] I’m a little dramatic, but wonderful. 我有点作精 但也很棒
[06:41] And, also, he said he didn’t want my help. 而且他还说不要我帮忙了
[06:44] I’ll take care of Tyler, but can you play nice? 泰勒的问题我来解决 你能不能别闹情绪
[06:48] No, no. I can’t play nice. 不 我不能不闹
[06:49] And, also, we have a case. 而且 我们有案子了
[06:51] Can I help with that instead? 我可以协助那个案子吗
[06:52] Trust me, you don’t want it. 相信我 你不想的
[06:54] I deserve a gift certificate to Soothe 等一切结束 我理当得到
[06:57] when this is all over. 一张个人护理礼品券
[07:02] What the hell? 搞什么
[07:07] Deputy director, what are you — 副局长 你这是…
[07:09] I’ve been asked to oversee this case. 我被叫来监督这件案子
[07:11] Proceed like I’m not here. 就当我没在吧
[07:13] I was not notified. 我没得到通知
[07:15] Just came up. Need-to-know basis. 刚到的消息 只需相关人员知情
[07:18] Now you all know. 现在你们都知道了
[07:23] Okay, then. Let’s get started. 那好吧 我们开始吧
[07:26] We have two victims — Sandra Hart and Claire Durham. 两位受害人 珊德拉·哈特和克莱尔·德汉姆
[07:31] Claire worked in the Department of Education. 克莱尔在教育部工作
[07:34] Sandra was a congressional page. 珊德拉则是国会助理
[07:36] Both of our victims lived inside the District, 两人都在华府居住
[07:39] but their bodies were dumped in Virginia. 但她们被弃尸在弗吉尼亚州
[07:41] So he crosses state lines. Over 100 miles, too. 那么他就越州界了 还过了百英里呢
[07:45] It takes a lot of effort to hide these bodies. 藏尸体这么费心费力
[07:47] Has a type — young, beautiful, 有固定类型 年轻 美丽
[07:49] just getting their careers in public service started. 刚在公职部门起步
[07:52] Yeah, and he gets them to turn their phones off. 对 他能让她们关掉手机
[07:55] I mean, Gen Z doesn’t do that, especially not go-getters in DC. Z一代可不会关机 华府的办事人员更不会了
[07:57] One thing is for certain — he has a hell of a ritual. 有件事可以肯定 他有很特定的仪式
[08:00] I mean, cause of death is strangulation, 死因是勒毙
[08:02] but pre- and post-mortem, he bites them. 但他会在死前和死后咬她们
[08:08] Let’s just cut to the chase, Doug. 我们敞开天窗说亮话吧 道格
[08:11] You weren’t asked to oversee this case. 没人叫你来监督
[08:13] You need us to do it. 是你需要我们破案
[08:15] You had a personal connection to one of these women. 你跟其中一个受害人有私交
[08:19] It was Claire, wasn’t it? 是克莱尔吧
[08:24] Yes. 对
[08:26] Ms. Durham and I dated briefly. 我和德汉姆小姐曾短暂约会过
[08:27] It was perfectly above board, 一切都正大光明
[08:30] but after a few months, we decided — 但几个月后 我们决定…
[08:32] together — that it wasn’t working out. 共同决定 我们不合适
[08:35] Bullshit. 扯淡
[08:40] She broke your heart. 她让你伤心了
[08:44] Sir, a moment. 长官 借一步说话
[08:58] Did you know you tighten your mouth 你知道你有所隐瞒时
[09:00] when you’re hiding something? 嘴巴会绷紧吗
[09:04] What? 什么
[09:06] It’s classic withholding body language. 是典型的克制肢体语言
[09:08] You’re literally trying to stop the words 你在身体力行地阻止话语
[09:10] from escaping your mouth. 从嘴里逃出来
[09:13] You can’t hide anything from a team of profilers, 你别想在一队侧写师面前隐瞒什么
[09:16] so what else do I need to know? 我还需要知道什么
[09:21] Do you know about an app called The Beltway Elite? 你知道一款叫”环城精英”的应用软件吗
[09:25] I know it was on both of the victims’ phones. 我知道两位受害人的手机上都安装了它
[09:30] It’s on mine, too. 我手机上也有
[09:32] It’s an exclusive dating app for government employees. 是一款专为政府工作人员打造的约会软件
[09:35] It matches you discreetly with others. 可以低调地匹配两人
[09:37] All photos and chats are deleted at the end of every session. 每次结束时 照片和聊天记录都会被删除
[09:40] So it’s like a Raya for DC wonks. 就像华府打工人版的会员制社交网络
[09:43] And it’s also a perfect hunting ground for a serial killer. 也是一名连环杀手的完美猎杀场
[09:47] That’s why I can’t let anyone know about this. 所以我不能让人知道这件事
[09:50] All you have in this job is your reputation. 在这份工作里 名誉就是一切
[09:51] Mine will be shot if anyone finds out I’m on it. 如果有人知道我用这个 我的名声就毁了
[09:54] Prentiss, I am begging you. 潘提斯 我求你
[09:57] Begging is worthless. 求没用
[09:59] I want action. 我要行动
[10:01] Hands off the BAU. 放过行为分析组
[10:02] We solve this case, you leave us alone. 我们破了案 你就放过我们
[10:06] Of course. 当然
[10:08] I mean it. 我说真的
[10:10] I said “Of course.” 我说”当然”了
[10:12] Yeah, but you tightened your mouth when you said it. 是 但你说的时候绷嘴了
[10:24] I mean, I hate the guy, but I get it. 我讨厌他 但我理解
[10:26] It is hard to meet people in this town. 在这里想认识个人真不容易
[10:28] It must be a relief to be married, JJ. 有了丈夫也算松了口气吧 小洁
[10:31] I mean, you don’t have to deal with this dating B.S. 你不用应付讨厌的约会了
[10:33] Mm, it comes with its own set of challenges. 婚姻也有它的挑战
[10:36] Do you guys clock these bite marks? 你们注意这些咬痕了吗
[10:39] Human teeth don’t do that. 人类牙齿不会造成这种痕迹
[10:41] He must be wearing some type of dental appliance. 他肯定戴了某种假牙
[10:44] If we can figure out what kind, 如果我们能搞清楚是什么样的
[10:45] maybe that will help us find him. 或许就能顺藤摸瓜找到他
[10:47] Alvez and I can have the M.E. set up a show-and-tell. 埃尔维斯和我可以让法医做个展示
[10:51] Speaking of which, I think the show is happening right here. 说起来 这里要上演大戏了
[10:56] Think Rossi will be able to get anywhere with him? 罗西会在他那里有任何进展吗
[10:58] I think the real question is, will he survive Garcia? 我觉得真正的问题是 他能过加西亚这关吗
[11:01] It looks like Tyler Green is “Garcia’s Most Hated.” 看来泰勒·格林是”加西亚头号仇人”
[11:05] Sounds like you miss it, buddy. 你是怀念这头衔了吧 伙计
[11:07] No. He can have that title. 不 让给他了
[11:16] Tyler, I’m SSA David Rossi. 泰勒 我是特别督查探员大卫·罗西
[11:22] I was very clear about her. 关于她 我不是说清楚了吗
[11:26] You want to kill this son of a bitch? 你想杀了那混蛋吗
[11:28] Sorry? 什么
[11:30] The guy who took your sister. 掳走你姐姐的人
[11:31] You want to kill him? 你想杀了他吗
[11:33] Yes. 当然
[11:34] Then I got to tell you, there’s nothing better 那我告诉你 没什么比
[11:37] than watching a psychopath grow old in prison. 眼看一个冷血精神病在监狱里老死更好的了
[11:43] So if you’ll cooperate, 如果你肯配合
[11:46] I’ll get the AUSA to knock your charge down to time served. 我会让助理联邦检察官帮你减刑
[11:46] time served指将判决前羁押时间计入刑期 故判决后实际服刑时间将缩短 在中国大陆 刑事拘留的时间一般都算入刑期之内
[11:53] I’m not a fan of this either, but it’s come to my attention 我也不喜欢这样 但我发现
[11:55] that if you lay a finger on this keyboard, 如果你碰到键盘
[11:57] chain of custody goes out the window 监管链就算失效了
[11:59] and we lose anything you give us as a material witness. 你作为重要证人提供的一切证据都会失效
[12:04] The server’s behind a third-party firewall. 服务器由一个第三方防火墙保护
[12:06] You’re gonna need to launch a DDOS, 你要发起分布式拒绝服务攻击
[12:07] then spear-phish any bots that respond. 然后鱼叉式网络钓鱼响应的机器人
[12:09] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[12:10] Oh, gee whillikers, Mister, and this whole time, 天啊 先生 我还一直以为
[12:12] I thought tiny monkeys on little bicycles 是骑自行车的小猴子
[12:15] made a ‘puter work. 让电脑运转起来的呢
[12:16] How’s my lady brain gonna be able to process — 我的女人脑子怎么能转得过来
[12:20] We’re in. 进去了
[12:25] There’s the flaw. 有问题
[12:26] I had to hide our conversations in different sys-admin files 我不得不把我们的对话藏在不同的系统管理员文件下
[12:29] because nobody ever looks there. 因为没人会看那里
[12:30] It’s gonna take some time to compile all of them. 全部编辑好会需要点时间
[12:33] Alright. Well, you kids get to work. 好 那你们俩孩子忙活吧
[12:38] Y– 你…
[12:46] I know you’re good, but do you want me to show you where I — 我知道你很厉害 但要不要我告诉你我…
[12:48] I have devised a set of rules for us 我为我们制定了一套规则
[12:53] so that we can work well together. 让我们能好好合作
[12:55] – Shall I share them? – Yes. Good. Please. -要我说吗 -好 请吧
[12:57] Rule numero uno — we don’t talk unless we have to. 第一条 非必要不交流
[13:00] – What do you think? – Love it. -怎么样 -很好
[13:02] Excellent. 太好了
[13:16] Ferme la bouche, s’il vous plaît. 请闭上 你的嘴
[13:25] So he cleans the wounds with bleach? 他用漂白剂清理伤口
[13:27] Yes. Which wiped out any DNA that wasn’t the victim’s. 对 抹去了一切不属于受害人的DNA
[13:30] Forensic countermeasure. 反侦查手段
[13:31] He knows his saliva is something we can test for, 他知道我们可以检测他的唾液
[13:34] even with an appliance in. 哪怕他用了假牙
[13:36] And there were razors on every tooth? 每颗牙齿上都有刀片
[13:37] Yeah. 对
[13:39] Especially sharp ones on the canines, 尤其是犬牙的尖牙
[13:40] which are responsible for the ripping 它们撕开 扯下了
[13:42] and tearing of flesh. 她的肉
[13:43] Whatever he’s using is efficient. 他用的东西反正是很好用
[13:45] Horrific, but efficient. 可怕 但好用
[13:47] Well, if you could make us molds of the bites, 麻烦你给咬痕倒模
[13:49] we can use those to make a 3-D model of the appliance. 我们好建一个假牙的3D模型
[13:51] – Of course. – What about the hair? -好的 -头发呢
[13:53] Can you tell what he’s using to lighten it? 你知道他是怎么漂的吗
[13:55] No. We’re still running tests. 不知道 我们还在检测
[13:57] Okay, the hair on victim number two here 好 这位二号受害人的头发
[13:59] is lighter than the hair on victim number one. 比一号受害人的头发要淡
[14:01] Same progression with the appliance. 假牙的激烈程度也更甚了
[14:03] Deeper wounds, more of them. 伤口更深 更多
[14:05] Moving from sadistic biting to ego-cannibalistic biting. 从为施虐而咬人 转至自我食人般的咬人
[14:08] He’s escalating, which makes me think 他在升级 这让我觉得
[14:10] that he’s working up to this. 他有渐变过程
[14:12] There have to be precursor victims, 肯定还有更早的受害人
[14:13] someone he let live, someone who escaped. 被他饶过一命 或逃走的人
[14:16] Yeah. Yeah, good point. 对 有道理
[14:20] JJ, we need you to look for someone. 小洁 我们需要你找人
[14:26] Jessica, I know that’s hard to look at. 杰西卡 我知道这让人不忍直视
[14:30] I know you didn’t want to tell the police who did it, 我知道你不想告诉警察是谁干的
[14:32] but we’re hoping you might reconsider. 但我们希望你会改主意
[14:36] No, I’m sorry. What happened was consensual. 不 抱歉 那是两厢情愿的事
[14:40] Consensual? He sent you to the ER. 两厢情愿 他让你进了急诊室
[14:44] Occupational hazard. 职业危险罢了
[14:46] Can I go? 我可以走了吗
[14:49] Look, Jessica, we know about your solicitation record. 杰西卡 我们知道你的卖淫案底
[14:54] That’s not why you’re here. 我们不是为这找你
[14:56] You’re here because of these two women. 找你来 是因为这两个女人
[15:02] They both had bite marks on them, 她们身上都有咬痕
[15:04] and we think it’s the same man. 我们认为是同一人所为
[15:06] He’s escalated to murder. 他已升级到了杀人
[15:10] Jesus. 天啊
[15:12] I know that some of your high-end clients 我知道你的一些高端客户
[15:15] make you sign an NDA. 让你签了保密协议
[15:17] But an NDA can’t shield them from a felony. 但保密协议不能保护重罪
[15:21] No, that’s not why I can’t talk to you. 不 那不是我不能开口的原因
[15:22] Okay, then tell me why. 好吧 那告诉我是为什么
[15:27] When I went to the hospital, 我去医院的时候
[15:28] that bastard’s assistant was already there 那个混蛋的助理已经到了
[15:32] with 50 grand and orders to keep my mouth shut. 带了五万块和封我口的命令
[15:36] Before the police even got there, he was there. 警方还没到 他就到了
[15:39] We can protect you. 我们可以保护你
[15:41] He doesn’t have to know that you cooperated. 他不会知道你配合了我们
[15:44] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[15:46] Is that a joke? 这是个玩笑吗
[15:49] Do you know how this town works? 你知道这里的规矩吗
[15:53] The answer is no. 不行
[15:55] Now can I go, please? 我可以走了吗
[16:00] So, the lab techs were able to mock this up, 实验室人员做了个模型
[16:01] and we have agents making calls, but… 我们让探员打电话询问了
[16:03] they’re getting the same answer. 但得到的答案都一样
[16:05] No dentist would make this. 没有牙医会做得出来
[16:06] Well, if he’s on Beltway Elite, he’s connected. 如果他能用环城精英 肯定有人脉
[16:09] Maybe connected enough that someone would make this for him. 或许足够有人脉 有人愿意为他订制一套
[16:12] Yeah, probably so connected that arresting him 或许有人脉到逮捕他
[16:13] is gonna be a pain in our ass. 会让我们头大
[16:16] Hey, I just got confirmation. 我刚得到了证实
[16:17] The tox-screen reports came back, 毒检结果出来了
[16:18] and both women had the date-rape drug GHB in their systems. 两个女人体内都有约会强奸药丙种羟基丁酸盐
[16:23] He’s using more than just bleach on their bodies. 他在她们身体上留下的不仅是漂白剂
[16:25] Ah, peroxide and alkaline agent were applied to their hair, 她们的头发上有过氧化物和碱
[16:29] making it whiten. 用以漂白
[16:30] There’s something about the bite marks 咬痕和头发
[16:32] plus the hair that’s compulsive. 是不得不做的事
[16:34] It’s a signature, but to what end? 这是犯罪特征 但目的是什么
[16:36] Well, maybe he’s breaking them down postmortem 或许他是想在她们死后瓦解她们
[16:38] in order to remake them in the image of someone in his life, 好按他生活中某人的形象重塑她们
[16:42] like a mother or grandmother. 比如母亲 祖母
[16:43] If it’s mother, I mean, 如果是母亲
[16:45] that speaks to some serious Oedipal issues. 这是很严重的恋母情结
[16:47] Okay, so he never outgrew the oral phase 好 那么他是没能脱离幼儿成长的
[16:49] of toddler development, 口欲期
[16:50] and it crossed over into his love map. 于是带入了他的爱情幻想中
[16:52] And so then, as a pre-teenager, 青春期前
[16:54] he craved his mother’s affection. 他渴望母亲的爱
[16:55] When she didn’t give it to him, 但她没能满足他
[16:57] his latent psychopathic impulses ran wild. 他潜在的冷血精神病冲动便失控了
[16:59] So he kills these women to turn them into his mother. 他杀害这些女人好把她们变成他母亲
[17:02] To get the attention that he didn’t get when he was little. 来获得他小时候没能获得的关注
[17:04] Or worse. Maybe she did. 或者更糟 或许她关注他了
[18:03] Morning. 早上好
[18:06] Morning. 早上好
[18:07] How did you sleep? 你睡得如何
[18:09] My cell doesn’t have a mattress, so, you know, not great. 我的牢房里没有床垫 所以不怎么样
[18:14] That sucks. 真糟啊
[18:15] I slept amazing. 我睡得可好了
[18:16] Big bed, plenty of pillows that non-criminals sleep in. 大床 好多枕头 不是罪犯就可以用
[18:19] What happened to rule number one? 第一条规则不遵守了吗
[18:20] Rule number two — I asked you a question, 第二条规则 我问你问题
[18:22] you have to tell me the truth. 你要跟我说实话
[18:24] You had tons of hackers who would have wanted 有很多黑客会乐意帮你
[18:26] to help you with that network. 破解那个网络
[18:28] Why me? 为什么找我
[18:32] Why do you have so many pictures of cats on your screensaver? 你的屏保上为什么有那么多猫的照片
[18:35] They’re weird and standoffish. 它们古怪 冷漠
[18:38] Yes, they are. That’s why I love them. 是的 所以我才喜欢它们
[18:41] You have to earn a cat’s respect. 猫的尊重需要你赢来
[18:43] And that is not an answer. 这不是回答
[18:46] I studied the logs we printed out last night. 我研究了我们昨晚打出来的日志
[18:49] Bring up 23, 24, and 25. 调出23 24和25
[18:54] There it is. 就是这里
[18:56] Right there. The questions he asked you. 这里 他问你的问题
[18:59] He was screening you. 他在考你
[19:01] From what I could tell, he divided people in the serial killer forum 就我看来 他把连环杀手论坛上的人
[19:03] into two groups. 分成了两组
[19:05] The first is the outside group. 第一组是门外汉
[19:06] You know, wannabes and sycophants. 装相的 马屁精
[19:08] But if you answered his questions correctly, 但如果你答对了问题
[19:09] he brought you into the inside group. 他会带你进内行组
[19:11] That’s who he’d give a kill kit to. 这些人才能从他那里得到杀人装备
[19:13] But I couldn’t see the pattern to what he was asking. 但我看不出他问题的规律
[19:16] I can. 我看得出
[19:17] He was looking for particular traits. 他在寻找特定的特征
[19:19] Promiscuity, glibness, childhood impulses. 滥交 口若悬河 童年冲动
[19:24] The PCL-R. 修订版病态人格评定量表
[19:30] What? What — What is that? 什么 是什么啊
[19:30] Yeah, Reid told me about this. 里德跟我讲过
[19:33] In 1980, there was a psychiatrist named Robert Hare, 1980年 一位叫罗伯特·海尔精神病学家
[19:36] and he came up with the PCL-R. 创建了这个量表
[19:37] It’s called the Psychopath Checklist. 病态人格评定量表
[19:39] It’s a detailed breakdown of 22 traits 详细分析出了22个
[19:41] that indicate psychopathy, 指向了病态人格的特征
[19:42] and they give it to inmates and people in mental hospitals 他们用这个来评估犯人和精神病院的病人
[19:46] to determine how dangerous they are, or relevant to us, 有多危险 或者 在我们这里
[19:50] who would be recruited into a network of nutsos. 就是看谁可以被招进一个疯子网络里
[19:54] Once he finds them, he manipulates them, 他找到这些人后 就操纵他们
[19:56] seduces them, shows them how to kill, 引诱他们 教他们如何杀人
[19:58] if they’ll just follow his rules. 他们只需要遵守他的规则
[20:02] That’s how he does it. 他就是这么做的
[20:04] That’s how he built his network. 他就是这样建立网络的
[20:11] Is everything okay? 出事了吗
[20:13] No. 对
[20:15] The team found another body. 他们又找到一具尸体
[20:24] Our guy? 是他吗
[20:25] Bitten, bleached hair, app on the phone. 被咬 头发漂白 手机上有那个软件
[20:27] All of it. 都吻合
[20:28] Well, we now have multiple dump sites. 那现在有多个弃尸点了
[20:30] That should be enough to map out our UnSub’s comfort zone, 应该足以确定不明嫌犯的舒适区
[20:33] where he lives, works, and plays. 他在哪生活 工作 娱乐
[20:35] Yeah, I’ve been working on that. 我一直在整理
[20:41] Problem is that each of these locations 问题在于 每个弃尸点
[20:44] are hundreds of miles apart. 相隔上百英里
[20:46] Whatever he’s doing, it ain’t out of convenience. 不管他怎么做的 这对他来说没什么不便
[20:48] Okay, so he must be putting the bodies here 那么他把尸体弃在这里
[20:50] for some other reason. 肯定另有原因
[20:51] Emotional tie, personal tie. 情感联系 个人联系
[20:54] Who lives around here? 谁住在这附近
[20:56] Nobody. 没人
[20:57] Nothing but tobacco farms around here. 这附近只有烟草农庄
[21:00] Get a survey on property owners 查清每个弃尸点
[21:02] in a five-mile radius around each dump site. 半径五英里范围内的地产所有者
[21:04] It might not be about convenience. 可能不是便利问题
[21:06] It might be about real estate. 可能是地产问题
[21:21] Hey, how are you? 你怎么样了
[21:22] Um, did — did they find anything? 他们有发现吗
[21:25] It’s just an inflamed thyroid. 只是甲状腺发炎
[21:29] It can be treated with, uh, Ampicillin. 氨比西林就能治好
[21:35] So not life threatening. 完全没有性命之虞
[21:41] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[21:43] Don’t ever do this to me again. 永远别再这么吓我了
[21:45] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[21:47] Fair? 公平
[21:49] This is our marriage, JJ. This is what we do. 这是我们的婚姻 小洁 我们就这样
[21:53] It is not. 才不是呢
[21:54] Oh, really? 是吗
[21:56] How many times you come home from a case 有多少次你办案回来
[21:58] and say some serial killer had a gun on you, 说有连环杀手拿枪指着你
[22:00] – but it was just fine? – Okay… -但没什么事 -好吧
[22:02] That happened, like — 那也就…
[22:03] Two weeks ago, when you had to tackle the bomber. 两周前 你擒抱了一个炸弹客
[22:09] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[22:12] So, let’s change that. 那我们改变这一点吧
[22:16] I don’t want to be in the dark anymore. 我不想再不知情了
[22:19] I want to know. 我想知道
[22:21] Well, that door swings both ways, honey. 你也一样 亲爱的
[22:25] You have to call and let me know what you’re walking into. 你也要打给我 告诉我你面对的情况
[22:30] Okay. I will. 好 我会的
[22:33] – Oh, yeah? – What? -是吗 -怎么了
[22:35] You gotta prove it. 你得证明
[22:36] You gotta pinky swear. 你得拉钩保证
[22:40] I swear I will call you. 我保证 我会打给你
[22:44] Alright. 好
[22:49] I’m so, so glad you’re okay. 我好高兴你没事
[22:54] Alright. 好了
[23:05] You pinky swore. 你拉钩保证了
[23:06] That’s no joke. 不是开玩笑的
[23:08] You better call. 你可要打电话
[23:19] What did you find? 你们发现什么了
[23:21] We found the significance of the three disposal sites 我们知道三个弃尸点对不明嫌犯的重要性
[23:23] to our UnSub. 是什么了
[23:24] He dumps the bodies next to properties 他把尸体都丢弃在了
[23:27] all belonging to her. 她的地产附近
[23:29] Senator Martha Reeves from Virginia. 弗吉尼亚州参议员玛莎·里弗斯
[23:32] So, this is politically motivated. 所以这事的动机是政治
[23:33] No. Only a handful of her inner circle knew 不 只有她少数心腹才知道
[23:35] that her tobacco farms funded her senate campaign. 她的烟草农场是参议院竞选资金的来源
[23:38] Who does fit the profile? 谁符合侧写呢
[23:39] Her son, Benjamin. 她儿子 本杰明
[23:42] Wait a minute. Stop right there. 等等 打住
[23:43] Multiple arrests for possession and assault as a teenager, 青少年时 多次因持毒和袭击被捕
[23:46] including an attack on her third husband on their wedding night. 包括在她第三次婚姻的新婚之夜袭击了她丈夫
[23:49] Now, the profile calls for an Oedipal motivation. 侧写认为嫌犯有恋母情结的动机
[23:51] It does not get much more Oedipal than that. 没有什么比这更恋母的了
[23:53] Stop. I-I don’t care what the profile says. 打住 我不在乎侧写怎么说
[23:56] We are not arresting a sitting senator’s son based on a theory. 我们不能光凭理论就去逮捕现任参议员的儿子
[23:59] Then let us prove it. 那就让我们证明吧
[24:00] Give us approval to put him under surveillance. 允许我们监视他
[24:02] No. Absolutely not. 不 绝对不行
[24:04] Douglas, do you want 道格拉斯 你还想不想
[24:06] to catch Claire Durham’s killer? 抓住杀克莱尔·德汉姆的凶手了
[24:07] Because you can either protect the people you serve 因为你要么保护你服务的人民
[24:11] or protect your ass, but you can’t do both. 要么保护你自己 但你别想兼得
[24:18] The answer is still no. 还是不行
[24:19] But senators have staffs. 不过参议员手下有工作人员
[24:23] So do their children. 他们的子女也是
[24:25] Start there. 从那入手吧
[24:26] That’s as much rope as I can give you. 我只能给你们这么多自由
[24:36] Jessica Sayer said that an assistant 杰西卡·塞耶说当时有一名助理
[24:39] was waiting for her in the hospital. 在医院等着她
[24:41] – That’s who we need to locate. – Yeah. -我们得找到此人 -好
[24:51] Little early, isn’t it? 有点早吧
[24:53] It’s 3:00 PM, sir. 已经是下午三点了 先生
[24:55] Like I said. Early. 如我所说 还早
[24:59] What do you want? 你有什么事
[25:00] I got word from a friend that the FBI is interested 我从朋友那听说 联调局盯上了
[25:03] in a case that involves us. 和我们有关的一起案子
[25:04] Well, handle it. 那就去处理好
[25:06] Benjamin, it’s a federal investigation. 本杰明 这是联邦调查
[25:08] I just can’t… “handle” it. 我没法…”处理好”
[25:12] Well, that’s a problem. 那就有麻烦了
[25:14] Benjamin? 本杰明
[25:19] Give us a minute. 你先退下
[25:22] You haven’t RSVP’d for the Foster Youth Event. 你还没回复青年培养活动的邀约
[25:26] Must’ve slipped my mind. 我给忘了
[25:28] I did it for you. 我帮你回复了
[25:30] We have to rehabilitate your image, 我们必须恢复你的形象
[25:31] get you back out on the fundraising circuit. 让你重返募款圈
[25:35] My image? 我的形象
[25:37] Don’t you mean your image? 你是指你的形象吧
[25:38] Last I heard, you were down with MILFs by six points. 我之前听说 你在辣妈界的支持率跌了6%
[25:42] Showing up with me on your arm 带我出席活动
[25:43] isn’t gonna make you mother of the year. 并不会助你成为年度好妈妈
[25:45] Benjamin. 本杰明
[25:47] Put the glass down. 把酒杯放下
[25:50] Now. 立刻放下
[25:58] Here. 过来
[26:20] You will be there. 你会乖乖出席
[26:24] And you will not argue. 也不会顶嘴
[26:27] Am I clear? 明白了吗
[26:33] Yes. 明白了
[26:38] Good. 乖孩子
[27:12] Alright, we know how Sicarius screens his psychopaths, 我们知道刺客是如何筛选他的变态杀手的
[27:16] but it’s a long way to get them to commit suicide. 但说服他们自杀并非易事
[27:19] That’s where the social engineering comes into play. 这正是社会工程学起作用的地方
[27:21] From what I could tell, he was very good at it. 据我观察 他很擅长这个
[27:23] I’ll say. He tricked you. 我同意 他不就耍到你了吗
[27:26] Excuse me? 你说什么
[27:29] I’ll bite. 那我就顺着你问吧
[27:31] What am I missing? 我漏掉了什么
[27:32] Your background in psychological operations. 你心理战经历的背景
[27:35] You got him to talk to you, but only for the first week. 你成功让他和你说话了 但只是第一周
[27:39] He was able to see through you when you started asking questions. 你开始提问 他就看穿你了
[27:41] That fake bomb thing — you thought you were exposing him. 假炸弹那事 你以为你在揭露他的身份
[27:43] He was exposing you. 其实是他在揭露你
[27:45] He was a couple steps ahead of you the whole time. 他始终比你快一步
[27:47] It’s funny, after I snagged some encrypted coordinates from him, 好笑的是 我从他那问出加密坐标后
[27:50] I thought he was being careless. 我还以为他疏忽大意了
[27:52] You got lucky, at best. 你顶多算是走运
[27:55] I did. 确实
[27:58] Just like I got lucky when I searched out 就像我幸运地找到了
[28:00] the biggest, baddest hacker of them all. 最大最坏的黑客
[28:03] – Called the Black Queen. – Kid, shut up. -叫黑皇后 -小子 闭嘴
[28:05] When I found her on a social media network, 我在社交媒体网站找到她时
[28:07] I was like, “What? This is her? 感到难以置信
[28:10] With the kitten memes and the unicorns?” “这个喜欢猫咪梗图和独角兽的人就是她吗”
[28:12] But then I was like, “No, it’s my way in.” 但接着我想到 这就是我的切入点
[28:17] If I told her that people would die if she didn’t help, 如果我告诉她 她不帮忙就会死很多人
[28:19] she’d give me whatever I wanted. 她一定会满足我所有要求
[28:20] And that is how I got my hands on a kill kit. 我就是这样把杀人装备弄到手的
[28:25] So, maybe he tricked me, but I tricked you. 他可能耍了我 但我也耍了你
[28:37] You don’t know how to quit when you’re behind, do you? 你赢不过别人也硬不服输 对吧
[28:46] He walked in? 他自己送上门的吗
[28:48] Mitch Nevins. 米契·内文斯
[28:49] Personal assistant to Benjamin Reeves. 本杰明·里弗斯的私人助理
[28:51] Timing’s a little too good. 这也太巧了
[28:53] Don’t let your guard down. 不要放松警惕
[28:55] Yeah. 好
[28:59] You don’t understand what it took me to come here. 你不知道我来这是鼓起了多大的勇气
[29:01] Let’s start at the beginning. 我们从头说起
[29:03] What exactly do you know about your boss, 关于你的老板 你究竟知道什么
[29:05] Benjamin Reeves? 本杰明·里弗斯
[29:07] I can’t talk unless I have immunity. 给我豁免权我才开口
[29:09] Full stop. 没得商量
[29:11] Do you know about this? 你知道这事吗
[29:30] The hell? 怎么回事
[29:33] He’s a little too into those photos. 他对照片的兴趣有点过大了
[29:36] And we said that someone had to make the appliance for Reeves? 我们说过肯定有人帮里弗斯制作假牙
[29:39] Shit. It’s a partnership. 该死 他们是作案同伙
[29:41] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[29:45] I’ve done things. 我做过一些事
[29:47] What kind of things? 什么样的事
[29:49] Do you do them with Benjamin? 你和本杰明一起做的吗
[29:51] Benjamin? 本杰明
[29:54] No. 不是
[29:56] Benjamin has no idea. 本杰明根本不知情
[29:59] Take JJ. 带上小洁
[30:00] I want him arrested and his car searched now. 立刻逮捕他 并搜查他的车
[30:39] So, we found the teeth. A little too easily. 我们找到金属牙了 有点太过轻松
[30:42] We’re being played. 我们被耍了
[30:44] I reviewed the video. 我重看了审讯录像
[30:45] Mitch danced all the way up to incriminating himself, 米契拐着弯暗示自己有罪
[30:47] but he never actually said it. 但他没有真的说出来
[30:48] Yeah, well, it gets worse. We checked his phone. 还有更糟的 我们检查了他的手机
[30:50] He was nowhere near the dump site. 他没靠近过抛尸点
[30:52] He’s completely wasting our time. 他完全是在浪费我们的时间
[30:57] This is all a smoke screen, isn’t it? 这都是幌子 对吧
[30:59] Why are you covering for Benjamin Reeves? 你为什么为本杰明·里弗斯掩饰
[31:02] Lawyer. 律师
[31:08] Jessica. 杰西卡
[31:27] You look good enough to eat. 你看起来很可口
[31:40] So, how you been, Jessica? 最近过得怎么样 杰西卡
[31:43] Did you miss me? 有没有想我
[31:46] Mm, I bet you did. 你肯定想我了
[31:48] I bet you think about me every day, don’t you? 你肯定每天都想起我 对吗
[31:58] Now, who could that be? 会是谁打来的呢
[32:01] Penelope, what do you got? 佩内洛普 有发现吗
[32:02] A whole lot. Jessica Sayer’s phone is pinging 有大发现 杰西卡·塞耶的手机定位显示
[32:04] in a city parking garage off of Main and First. 她在主街和第一街交界处的市政停车场
[32:05] 市政停车场 第一街和主街交界
[32:07] Fly fast, super-ladies. Mama needs some good news. 飞快点 超级女郎们 妈妈需要好消息
[32:09] Hanging by a thread over here. Make it happen. 情况万分危急 务必赶到
[32:11] We’re two minutes away. 我们两分钟后到
[32:14] I heard someone’s been asking questions about me. 我听说有人在打听我的事
[32:19] They come see you? 他们找过你吗
[32:23] Yes. 是的
[32:25] What did they want to know? 他们想知道什么
[32:27] Uh, they asked about other women, women I didn’t know. 他们问了其他女人的事 我不认识的女人
[32:32] Benjamin, I didn’t tell them anything, I swear. 本杰明 我什么也没告诉他们 我发誓
[32:37] Yeah, that’s the problem. 问题就出在这
[32:40] You might. 你可能会说
[32:52] FBI! Hands up! 联调局 举起手
[32:56] Benjamin Reeves, you’re under arrest. 本杰明·里弗斯 你被捕了
[33:08] God — 老天
[33:10] You arrested him? 你抓了他
[33:11] He was in a car with Jessica Sayer and he was armed. 他和杰西卡·塞耶坐在同一辆车里 他还有枪
[33:14] What were we supposed to do? 我们能怎么办
[33:15] Does the senator know? 参议员知道吗
[33:17] No, and he hasn’t invoked. 不知道 他还没行使法权
[33:19] Textbook narcissism. 典型的自恋癖
[33:21] I’m gonna have to thread the needle just right 我得想个好策略
[33:23] to get a confession out of him. 才能让他认罪
[33:25] We can’t do this. Do you understand? 我们不能这么做 你明白吗
[33:28] Prentiss, if you go in there, we will all get fired. 潘提斯 你要是进去 我们都会被解雇
[33:32] Tell me about Claire Durham. 跟我说说克莱尔·德汉姆
[33:37] W-Why? 为什么
[33:38] When we looked into Benjamin’s phone, 我们搜查本杰明的手机时
[33:40] we didn’t just find The Beltway app. 不仅发现了环城精英应用
[33:42] We also discovered he was one of the company’s founders. 还发现他是该公司的创始人之一
[33:45] He started it so he could hunt women like Claire on it. 他创建应用就是为了狩猎像克莱尔这样的女人
[33:49] That means you’re the closest person we can talk to 这意味着你最能帮助我们了解
[33:51] to get a sense of his victimology. 他的受害者的特征
[33:53] What was Claire like? 克莱尔是怎样的人
[33:56] Young. 年轻
[33:57] Aggressive. 有进取心
[33:59] Like the senator? 就像参议员
[34:01] No, just… determined. 不 只是…意志坚定
[34:04] Good relationship with her mother? 和她母亲关系好吗
[34:05] Yeah. She got along with her whole family, actually. 很好 她和全家人都相处和睦
[34:14] The f– W-What are you doing? 我去 你在做什么
[34:16] Giving him what he wants. 给他他想要的
[34:17] Mommy. 母爱
[34:19] No, no, no, no, no, no. Prentiss, don’t do that. 不不不 潘提斯 别那么做
[34:23] Get out of my face or I’ll cut your balls off 立刻从我面前消失 否则我把你的蛋割下来
[34:24] and feed them to you. 塞进你的嘴里
[34:28] Good luck. 祝你好运
[34:36] Benjamin. 本杰明
[34:38] You’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you? 你最近不乖 对不对
[34:43] Who are you? 你是谁
[34:45] Emily Prentiss. FBI. 艾米莉·潘提斯 联调局的
[34:48] I haven’t done anything wrong. 我没做错什么
[34:49] You had a gun on Jessica Sayer. 你用枪指着杰西卡·塞耶
[34:52] No, I had a gun on myself. 不 我只是身上带着枪
[34:54] Not her. 没用来指着她
[34:56] According to my Second Amendment rights, that’s allowed. 根据第二修正案 我有拥枪权
[35:00] So, what were you two doing? 那你们当时在做什么
[35:02] Just chatting, like we are right now. 只是聊天 像我们现在这样
[35:06] Oh, well, if we’re having a little chat, 既然我们是在闲聊
[35:08] why don’t you tell me about Sandra, Claire, and Rose? 不如你跟我说说珊德拉 克莱尔和萝丝
[35:13] Who’s that? 那是谁
[35:15] You know who. 你心知肚明
[35:17] And I know why. 我知道为什么
[35:21] See, nobody else could figure out about the hair. 其他人没能想通头发的事
[35:25] But I get it. 但我懂
[35:26] Because when I stopped dying mine, it felt so good. 因为当我不再染发时 感觉棒极了
[35:31] Like, uh… 就好像
[35:33] Like I was finally freeing who I really am. 我终于释放了真正的自己
[35:38] There’s this idea, about women of a certain age, 有个说法是女性到了某个年龄
[35:42] that we’re not relevant anymore. 就失去价值了
[35:45] Sexually. 在性方面
[35:46] But I have gotten so much attention. 但我获得了很多异性的关注
[35:50] My kid doesn’t like it, but whatever. 我儿子不喜欢 但随便吧
[35:53] Fuck him, you know? 管他的
[35:55] – Wait, does she have a kid? – Shh. No. -等等 她有孩子吗 -嘘 没有
[35:57] Watch what happens next. 好好看接下来的好戏
[35:59] That’s how you talk? About your son? 你说起你儿子都是用这种语气吗
[36:03] That’s how you were spoken to, isn’t that right? 你母亲就是这样跟你说话的 对吗
[36:07] That’s why you turned those women into your mother. 所以你才把那些女人扮成你母亲
[36:10] So somebody, anybody wouldn’t see you 就是想要有个人 谁都行
[36:15] as the pathetic waste of space you are — 不会把你视为可悲的废物
[36:17] I’m not pathetic. 我不可悲
[36:18] What are you gonna be remembered for, 你以后会给世人留下什么印象
[36:21] besides just a footnote in your mother’s obituary? 除了仅是你母亲讣告里的一个脚注
[36:26] Well, they’ll remember Derrick Sesper. 他们会记得德里克·塞斯珀
[36:32] That’s who I used the Sicarius spiders on. 就是被我用刺客毒蛛杀死的人
[36:35] Carmen Gomez from 2007. 2007年的卡门·戈麦斯
[36:37] John Harris. 约翰·哈里斯
[36:39] He was a wimp. 他是个窝囊废
[36:40] What is he talking about? 他在说什么
[36:43] He’s naming names from the Sicarius shipping container. 他说的都是刺客集装箱案的受害者
[36:47] None of those names are public knowledge. 这些名字都不为公众所知
[36:49] Susan Abel, Kalen Jones. 苏珊·艾贝尔 凯伦·琼斯
[36:52] Should I keep going? 要我继续吗
[36:54] You’re connected. 你有人脉
[36:56] Somebody could have leaked those names to you. 可能有人向你透露了那些名字
[36:58] You want to impress me, tell me something I don’t know. 你想打动我 就说些我不知道的
[37:05] Whitfield County, Georgia. 佐治亚州 惠特菲尔德县
[37:09] What’s out there? 那里有什么
[37:12] More buried treasure. 埋藏了更多宝藏
[37:14] Just full of surprises. 充满了惊喜
[37:23] They found us. 他们找到我们了
[37:25] Who? 谁
[37:27] You are to stop asking my client questions right now 立刻停止审问我的委托人
[37:29] or I’ll have your ass 否则我就告你
[37:30] on Fourth and Sixth Amendment rights violations. 违反了第四和第六修正案
[37:33] And you, shut up. Don’t say another word. 你把嘴闭上 别再说半个字
[37:51] Is there any way Benjamin Reeves actually is Sicarius? 本杰明·里弗斯有可能真是刺客吗
[37:54] No. The timeline doesn’t match. 不 时间线不吻合
[37:55] He was attending college in England when Sicarius started. 刺客开始杀戮时他还在英格兰上大学
[37:58] But naming those names, he’s integral to the network. 但能说出那些名字代表他是杀人网络的重要成员
[38:01] If I’d had five more minutes, I could have gotten it out of him. 再给我五分钟 我就能从他嘴里套出来了
[38:04] There’s got to be another way in. 肯定还有别的办法
[38:05] Prentiss, it is over. 潘提斯 都结束了
[38:07] Maybe for all of us. 可能我们所有人都玩完了
[38:08] No. 不
[38:10] Not yet, it’s not. 还没到那时候
[38:13] Benjamin Reeves just confessed 本杰明·里弗斯刚刚认下了
[38:14] to multiple murders around the country. 全国各地的多起谋杀案
[38:17] So, here’s the deal, Mitch. 是这样的 米契
[38:20] You either cooperate now and tell us what you know, 你要么现在合作 把你知道的都告诉我们
[38:23] or we arrest you as an accomplice. 要么我们以共犯的身份逮捕你
[38:29] That’s it? 就这
[38:30] That’s your offer? 这就是你的提议
[38:32] Reeves will not escape justice, Mitch. 里弗斯逃不过正义的裁决 米契
[38:35] Don’t go down with him. 别和他一起下地狱
[38:38] Justice? 正义
[38:40] There’s no justice in this country. 在这个国家没有正义可言
[38:43] This country’s a kleptocracy. Always has been. 这个国家是一个官僚贪腐的国家 一直都是
[38:52] Now take me to jail. 把我送进监狱吧
[38:55] Mitch won’t talk. 米契不肯开口
[38:56] He’s banking on the Reeves family bailing him out. 他寄希望于里弗斯家能把他救出来
[38:59] Who are we kidding? It’s a safe bet. 我们也骗不了自己 他多半赌对了
[39:02] Copy that. Thank you. 收到 谢了
[39:03] What do you got? 什么情况
[39:04] Atlanta Field Office is setting up a search in Whitfield County. 亚特兰大分局正在惠特菲尔德县展开搜索
[39:07] They’re happy to take our help. 希望我们前去协助
[39:08] Good. I want both you and Luke in Georgia by nightfall. 好 你和卢克在天黑前赶到佐治亚
[39:11] Take it acre by acre if you have to. 有必要时进行全方位地毯式搜索
[39:12] On it. 这就去
[39:14] If Reeves knows so much about Sicarius, 里弗斯知道刺客这么多的事
[39:16] there might be chats between them on the network. 他们之间可能会在网络上留有聊天记录
[39:19] Say no more. 无需吩咐 收到
[39:21] Does the name Benjamin Reeves ring a bell? 本杰明·里弗斯这个名字有印象吗
[39:26] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[39:27] It’s a possible Sicarius connection. 可能跟刺客有联系
[39:29] Senator’s son. Wannabe cannibal. 参议员的儿子 有食人倾向
[39:32] That rings a bell. 这个我有印象了
[39:33] Search the term “Overbite.” 搜索”深覆牙合”一词
[39:36] Alright, hold on. 好 稍等
[39:39] Think they could make these damn keyboards any smaller? 你觉得他们能把这该死的键盘再做得更小吗
[39:42] From what I could tell, Sicarius needed a benefactor. 据我所知 当时刺客需要一个金主
[39:45] In exchange, he agreed to show him how to kill. 作为交换 他同意教他如何杀人
[39:48] He even made something for him. 他甚至给这人定制了工具
[39:50] See? Right there. 看到没 那一行
[39:51] “The device is on its way. It should fix your overbite. “东西在路上了 应该可以矫正你的深覆牙合
[39:55] Meet me in the private chat.” 私聊频道见”
[39:58] Well, here’s the real mystery. 好了 真正的谜团是这个
[39:59] Rich kids with political connections don’t kill themselves. 有政治背景的富家子弟不可能会自杀
[40:04] Why draw him into the fold? 为什么要拉他入伙
[40:06] It takes a lot of money to pull a network this size off. 建立这么大的网络需要很多钱
[40:10] This guy Reeves, right? 那个里弗斯 对吧
[40:12] He wanted special privileges. 他想要特权
[40:14] So, Sicarius invited him into the private forum 所以刺客邀请他进入私密论坛
[40:16] to tell him everything. 把一切都告诉他
[40:17] – Where’s the forum? – I don’t know. -论坛在哪里 -我不知道
[40:20] Nobody does. 没人知道
[40:22] Yeah, but we both know someone who can find it, 嗯 不过我们都知道有人能找到
[40:25] and we don’t have a lot of time. 而且我们时间不多了
[40:30] Fine. Bring her back in. 好吧 让她来
[40:32] Oh, I’m not. 我不去
[40:34] You are. 你去叫她
[40:43] Come in. 请进
[40:48] I said come in! 我说了请进
[40:51] I can’t. The door is locked. 进不去 门锁了
[41:06] Look, clearly, you don’t like me and I don’t like you. 听着 很明显 你不喜欢我 我也不喜欢你
[41:10] It’s, I dunno, pheromonal, 这是 叫什么 信息素不合
[41:11] or maybe because you blew my life up. 或者是因为你毁了我的生活
[41:13] So, why don’t you go get help from one of the other dozen I.T. 所以 你为什么不从那一大堆联调局技术人员里
[41:16] people who work for the FBI? 找一个人帮你
[41:17] They’re not as good as you. 他们没你厉害
[41:19] That’s the other reason why I found you. 这是另一个我找上你的原因
[41:22] I knew you’re the best. 我知道你是最强的
[41:28] How do I know you’re not a boundary-breaking jerkface forever? 那我怎么知道你会不会又做出打破界限的混蛋行为
[41:35] I brought a peace offering. 我带来了和解礼物
[41:41] What on Earth? 我的天
[41:45] – Where did you — – Rossi helped me. -你是从哪儿… -罗西帮了我
[41:47] I guess there’s a cat rescue down the street. 我猜街上有猫咪救助站
[41:51] I thought you don’t like cats? 我以为你不喜欢猫
[41:52] I, uh… 我
[41:54] I don’t. 确实不喜欢
[41:55] Oh, I know a bribe when I see one. 我一眼就看出这是贿赂
[41:59] And by the way, a rescue pet is a terrible peace offering, 还有 拿救助站宠物当和解礼物也太糟糕了
[42:03] and if you want me back at the table, 你想让我回去工作的话
[42:05] you’re gonna have to take it one step further. 就得再拿出点诚意来
[42:11] You asked to see me? 你想见我
[42:13] Senator. 参议员
[42:14] There you are. 终于来了
[42:16] You arrested my son. 你逮捕了我儿子
[42:18] We arrested the lead suspect in a serial murder investigation. 我们逮捕了一起连环谋杀案的头号嫌疑人
[42:22] And you pretended to be me? 而且你还假扮成我
[42:24] I observed every one of his rights. 我尊重了他的每一项权利
[42:29] But yes, my interrogation strategy necessitated 不过 是的 出于审讯策略需要
[42:33] talking to him like… 我跟他谈话时必须像
[42:35] the woman he hates. 他痛恨的那个女人
[42:39] Let me be clear. 我说得清楚点
[42:41] You are going to drop all the charges against Benjamin. 你要撤销对本杰明的所有指控
[42:44] If you don’t, I’m going to contact my esteemed colleagues 如果你不这样做 我将联系我尊敬的
[42:48] on the Senate Judiciary Committee. 参议院司法委员会的同事
[42:49] You know, the ones who control the purse-strings of the DOJ. 你知道吧 就是那些控制着司法部资金的人
[42:53] Is that a threat, Senator? 这是威胁吗 参议员
[42:54] It’s a promise. 这是保证
[42:56] With one phone call, 一个电话
[42:57] I can have an entire department of the FBI removed. 我就能撤除联调局的一个部门
[43:00] So, you will drop the charges. 所以 你会撤销指控
[43:05] If we are going to let the man who killed Claire Durham go, 如果我们要放走杀害了克莱尔·德汉姆的人
[43:10] I believe that decision is up to the Deputy Director. 我想这个决定要由副局长来做
[43:18] Emily, for the sake of the BAU, 艾米莉 为了行为分析组好
[43:22] I think we should back off. 我们还是退一步吧
[43:32] Well done. 干得不错
[43:50] – Thank you. – Don’t. -谢谢 -别了
[43:52] Just go get in the shower 去洗澡吧
[43:53] and wash the stench of that jail off. 去把监狱里的臭味洗掉
[43:58] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[44:01] It’s you. 是你
[44:03] You know this man? 你认识这个人
[44:05] Your son and I have a deal. 你儿子和我有一个约定
[44:08] He calls 911, I come running. 他求救 我赶来帮忙
[44:11] I’ve got money. I’ll give you whatever you want. 我有的是钱 你想要什么我都给你
[44:13] Oh, he’s already given me everything. 他已经把什么都给我了
[44:16] Honey, call him off. 亲爱的 让他停下
[44:21] Benjamin. 本杰明
[44:23] Please. 求求你
[44:25] I raised you. 我养育了你
[44:27] I love you. 我爱你
[44:30] Say that again. 再说一次
[44:36] I love you. 我爱你
[44:39] Even now, you’re lying. 就连现在 你都在撒谎
[44:44] Okay. 好了
[44:45] I’m gonna give you five minutes with her. 我给你和她留5分钟时间
[44:47] The police took my teeth. 警察拿走了我的牙
[44:50] You don’t need them. 你用不上那个
[44:51] She’s your mom. 她是你妈妈
[45:10] It’s not pretty, is it? 场面不好看 对吧
[45:13] Especially considering she’d still be alive 尤其是考虑到要是你当时听我的
[45:15] if you’d listened to me. 她就不会死
[45:18] So, Deputy Director, what’s the plan? 那么 副局长 接下来要怎么办
[45:22] The Reeves jet left the hangar. 里弗斯家的飞机离开了机库
[45:24] I have approval for the FAA to locate it via GPS. 我已经获批让联邦航空局通过GPS定位飞机
[45:26] We should have the location within the hour. 在一小时内应该可以找到位置
[45:28] Now you have approval? 现在批准了
[45:30] Prentiss, I’m trying here. 潘提斯 我尽力了
[45:31] Alvez and Jareau are already in transit. 埃尔维斯和洁婼已经在路上了
[45:34] If you want to keep your face out of the headlines tomorrow, 如果你不想让你的脸出现在明天的头条新闻上
[45:37] just do one thing. 只要做一件事
[45:39] What? 什么
[45:41] Stay the hell out of my way. 别挡我的路
[45:53] Yeah? You two find anything? 怎么样了 你俩有什么发现吗
[45:55] ‘Cause Reeves is in the air. 里弗斯逃了
[45:57] – Nice cat. – Yeah. -这猫不错 -还行吧
[45:59] I am very smart, but the internet is large. 我脑袋灵光 但是互联网很大
[46:03] I need more. 我需要更多信息
[46:04] What kind of place did Reeves and Sicarius talk about 里弗斯和刺客说过的私密论坛
[46:06] for their private forum? 是个什么样的地方
[46:07] Uh, something they could hide in plain sight. 他们可以隐藏在众目睽睽之下的东西
[46:10] Lay over pre-existing code. 覆盖原有的代码
[46:12] Did they give examples? 他们有举例哪种吗
[46:13] Just a place where you would want 一个可以在互联网上
[46:15] to keep your face off the internet, 不暴露真实身份的地方
[46:16] where you can justify deleting the data. 在那里你可以以正当理由删除数据
[46:19] Like The Beltway Elite. 就像”环城精英”
[46:20] What’s Beltway Elite? 环城精英是什么
[46:22] It’s the app he used to find victims, 是他用来寻找受害者的应用软件
[46:24] and it’s also where he talked to Sicarius, 也是他和刺客联系的地方
[46:26] and oh, my goddess, we found them. 老天 我们找到他们了
[46:29] Holy llamas, we found everything they ever talked about. 我的天啊 我们找到了他们聊过的所有东西
[46:32] Benjamin Reeves’ jet just touched down 本杰明·里弗斯的飞机落地了
[46:34] at the Municipal Airport in Whitfield County, Georgia. 地点是佐治亚州惠特菲尔德县市立机场
[46:37] That’s where he said the “buried treasure” was. 他之前说的”埋藏宝藏”的地方
[46:39] Something’s off. 不对劲
[46:40] What — he should be flying to Brazil. 他应该直接飞去巴西
[46:42] Why would he lead us to more evidence? 为什么要把我们引向更多的证据
[46:44] – You think it’s a trap? – No. -你觉得是陷阱 -不
[46:46] I think Benjamin Reeves is a patsy, 我觉得本杰明·里弗斯是替罪羊
[46:48] and he’s too dumb to know it. 只是他太蠢了 自己意识不到
[46:50] I’ll call JJ and Alvez, let them know they have company. 我联系小洁和埃尔维斯 告诉他们嫌犯过去了
[47:08] It’s normal if you need to throw up. 你想吐很正常
[47:10] Finally killed the person you wanted to kill. 终于杀了你想杀的人 会有这种反应
[47:13] No, I’m good. 不 我没事
[47:17] I can get us to a country that doesn’t extradite. 我可以把我们弄到没有引渡条款的国家
[47:18] We can start over. 我们可以从头再来
[47:20] Yeah, we’ll get to that in time. 到时候再说 肯定来得及
[47:23] This is the perfect spot. 这是绝佳地点
[47:25] You’re gonna wanna see what I’m about to do. 你会想看看我接下来要做什么
[47:28] We’re in. 进去了
[47:29] What do they talk about? 他们聊了些什么
[47:30] Murder. Rape. Biting. 杀人 强奸 咬人
[47:34] If only we had something to track them — 任何可以追踪到他们的东西
[47:35] a name, a bank account, something. 名字 银行账户 别的什么
[47:37] Capture it all. 都保存下来
[47:38] I’m trying. 我在努力了
[47:53] 操你的 再来啊
[47:55] – What just… – They took it all down. -发生了什… -他们关闭了系统
[47:58] All of it. How does he know? 全部关闭了 他怎么知道的
[48:13] We’re at the coordinates. Do you copy? 我们已到达指定地点 能听到吗
[48:15] Copy that. 收到
[48:16] Satellite imaging found two doors sticking out of the ground. 卫星图像显示地面有两扇突出的门
[48:20] Backup’s on the way. 后援正在前往
[48:22] Copy. 收到
[48:26] I don’t really feel like waiting. 我不喜欢等
[48:28] – You? – I thought you’d never ask. -你呢 -就等你这句话
[48:30] Put this on. 把这个戴上
[48:31] Whatever we’re walking into, 不管我们要面对什么
[48:32] the team’s gonna want to see it, too. 组里大家也会想看到的
[48:41] Hey, it’s Will. Leave a message. 我是威尔 请留言
[48:43] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[48:45] Um, I was just gonna… 我只是想
[48:48] say… 和你说
[48:51] I love you. 我爱你
[48:54] That’s all. 就这样
[48:56] I’ll, uh — I’ll talk to you in a little bit. Bye. 我 我一会儿再联系你 再见
[49:05] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[49:09] Let’s go. 走吧
[49:13] Do we have the satellite uplink to Luke and JJ’s body cams? 有卢克和小洁随身摄像头的卫星信号吗
[49:15] Just went live. 传送实时影像
[49:22] There they are. 找到了
[49:23] Looks like a storm cellar. 看起来像个防风地窖
[49:26] Tell them to proceed with caution. 告诉他们小心行动
[49:28] They know. 他们知道的
[49:30] Sir. 长官
[49:32] Any direction you’d care to give us? 有什么指示吗
[49:36] No. 没有
[49:39] We’re going in. 我们进去了
[50:13] God, it’s just like the other shipping container. 天 和之前那个集装箱一样
[50:26] What the hell is that? 那是什么东西
[50:28] Get out of there now. 快出来
[50:30] JJ, it’s a bomb! Run! 小洁 是炸弹 快走
[50:32] Run, run! 跑 快跑
[50:37] Luke, JJ, come in. 卢克 小洁 回话
[50:43] I repeat. Luke, JJ, come in. 重复 卢克 小洁 回话
[50:47] Come in. 回话
[50:50] Please. 求你了
[50:56] Oh, no. 不要
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme