Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:20] How much blood came out 你流了多少血
[02:21] before you decided to change your mind? 才改变了主意
[02:23] What? I-I don’t know. 什么 我不知道
[02:27] Well… 那…
[02:29] let’s find out. 我们来看看吧
[05:02] Who found this? 是谁发现的
[05:03] Bunch’a kids. 几个孩子
[05:14] So, your expertise is in serial killers, 你是专门研究连环杀手的
[05:16] but, uh, this isn’t normal, is it? 但这并不常见 是吧
[05:33] He took hundreds of pictures. 他拍了上百张照片
[05:36] Is that OCD or something? 这是强迫症吗
[05:43] Who owns this property? 这里是谁的地
[05:45] Old Man Jarvis. 老头子贾维斯
[05:47] He’s been dead for years. 他死了好多年了
[05:49] Don’t know if this is his or somebody buried it. 也不知道这是他的 还是别人埋的
[05:56] But this UnSub would know this property was abandoned. 但这名不明嫌犯肯定知道这里已经废弃了
[06:06] Any obstruction at the door? 门口有东西挡着吗
[06:08] Some overgrowth, maybe a couple years’ worth. 杂草丛生 应该有几年了吧
[06:11] But it is dusty. 但这里这么厚的灰
[06:13] He hasn’t been down here in a while. 他好久没来过这里了
[06:23] I’m gonna need some help. 我需要帮助
[06:26] 艾米莉·潘提斯 健身中心 周一至周五早5点到晚9点 周末早7点到中午
[06:38] Tara Lewis. 塔拉·露易丝
[06:40] You don’t call, you don’t write. 你不打电话 不写信
[06:41] “Dear Luke Alvez, wish you were here.” “亲爱的卢克·埃尔维斯 你要是在就好了”
[06:44] Seriously, though, I really wish you were here. 不过说真的 你要是在就真的太好了
[06:48] Any chance you can fly up to Seattle? 你能飞来西雅图吗
[06:50] Looks like there’s been an active killer up here for decades 看来这里有名活跃了几十年的杀手
[06:53] that we never knew about. 我们一直没发现
[06:55] We got 16 dead bodies in a buried shipping container. 我们在一个掩埋的集装箱里发现了16具尸体
[06:57] 16? 16具
[06:59] Locals are overwhelmed. 本地警方力不从心
[07:00] DEA is gonna swear cartel. 缉毒署肯定会说是贩毒集团干的
[07:02] And you? 那你呢
[07:03] 100% serial killer. 绝对是连环杀手
[07:06] Hey, listen, I wish I could jump on a flight, 听着 我也想跳上飞机过去
[07:09] but I promised Rossi 但我答应了罗西
[07:10] I’d hold down the fort here for another week. 再在这里镇守一周
[07:13] Man, you staying still makes about as much sense 你留下还是跟局里扣下我们的飞机一样
[07:15] as the Bureau benching our jet. 毫无道理
[07:16] What’s the over-under that we get that back this year? 我们今年能拿回飞机的概率有多高
[07:19] Oh, it’s looking bleak, my friend. 情况不妙 我的朋友
[07:21] Very bleak. 非常不妙
[07:22] Listen, I’d really like to show Rossi what’s happening up here. 听着 我很想让罗西看看这里的情况
[07:25] I think he’d send you. 他会派你来的
[07:26] No, he’s been focused on that Virginia case. 不 他一直在追查弗吉尼亚的那件案子
[07:29] What Virginia case? 什么弗吉尼亚的案子
[07:30] Family annihilator. 灭门杀手
[07:31] It’s brutal. 很残忍
[07:33] Yikes. 哎呀
[07:34] Well, maybe we could get Prentiss to approve. 或许能让潘提斯批准
[07:37] What do you mean “Eh”? 这是什么意思
[07:39] Just “Eh.” 就是那个意思
[07:42] You know, since her promotion, she’s, uh– 自从她升职 她…
[07:46] shes’ got her mind on a lot more than just us. 她要考虑的就不止是我们了
[07:50] The field coordinators in the Southeast 东南部的本地协调员们
[07:52] have been inundated with requests, 接到了大量求援
[07:54] and the Crisis Management Unit 危机应对组
[07:55] has been working on the joint task force with– 一直在联合特遣组工作 他们与…
[07:57] Prentiss. 潘提斯
[07:59] Give us the room? 可以让我们单独谈谈吗
[08:07] Apologies for the delay. 抱歉来迟了
[08:09] I heard you requested a meeting. 听说你想见我
[08:10] Didn’t think I’d see you so late, Deputy Director. 没想到你这么晚还会来 副局长
[08:13] Tell me about it. What are we still doing here? 可不是嘛 我们怎么还没回家
[08:16] Every agent I manage is exhausted, 我手下的探员都累坏了
[08:18] especially the BAU. 尤其是行为分析组
[08:19] I know, but the powers-that-be crunched the numbers. 是啊 但上头想要破案率
[08:22] The agents solve twice as many cases split up. 探员们分头行动能把破案率翻番
[08:25] The split was only supposed to last for six months, 分头行动本该只持续六个月
[08:28] but now it’s nearly three years, 但到现在要三年了
[08:30] and without the help of SSAs Reid and Simmons– 而且没有了特别督查探员里德和西蒙斯的帮助…
[08:32] Sorry, I’m not at liberty to discuss their assignments. 抱歉 我无权跟你探讨他们的任务
[08:35] If and when they return is entirely up to them. 他们什么时候回来 会不会回来 得看他们
[08:37] Sadly, we don’t have a say. 很遗憾 我们没法决定
[08:40] When’s the last time David Rossi was in the office? 戴夫·罗西多久没回办公室了
[08:44] He’s been consulting with the Virginia PD 他一直在就维斯布鲁克的凶案
[08:46] on the Westbrook murders. 协助弗吉尼亚警方
[08:49] He has no leads. 他没有线索
[08:51] It’s time to move on. 该查别的了
[08:53] People are saying this past year, 大家都说 这一年来
[08:54] Agent Rossi’s been obsessed. 罗西探员太执迷
[08:55] Like, all those years working in the basement 似乎是在地下室里工作的那些年岁
[08:58] caught up with him. 开始显现副作用了
[08:59] Agent Rossi has forgotten more about serial offenders 罗西探员忘记的关于连环杀手的知识
[09:02] than we will ever know. 都多于我们知道的
[09:03] The Bureau is lucky to have him leading the BAU. 能有他带领行为分析组是局里的荣幸
[09:06] A dramatic way of saying he’s the best person for the job. 说得这么夸张 就是想说他是最合适的人选
[09:12] I’d bet my career on it. 我敢拿我的事业做担保
[09:55] “Holy shit.” “我去”
[09:56] Holy shit. 我去
[09:58] “All this blood.” “这么多血”
[10:00] All this blood. 这么多血
[10:02] Oh, man. 天啊
[10:34] – Hi, Mom. – Hi, Mom. -妈妈 -妈妈
[10:36] So we won our game today, and I played really well. 我们今天赢了比赛 我打得很好
[10:39] ‘Cause your girlfriend was there! 因为你女朋友去了
[10:41] What? No. 什么 才不是
[10:44] Late night, huh? 回来得这么晚
[10:45] You wanna talk about the case? 想聊聊案子吗
[10:47] N-No. I-I don’t. 不 我不想
[10:49] I want to talk about Henry’s girlfriend? 我想聊聊亨利女朋友的事
[10:51] What? Who– Who is it? 什么 是谁啊
[10:53] – I don’t know. – No. No. -我不知道 -少来
[10:55] – How do you not know? – There was like a dozen– -你怎么可能不知道 -有十几个
[10:57] dozen girls cheering on the team. 拉拉队员呢
[11:00] Oh, I bet you it’s Kaylen. 肯定是凯琳
[11:02] They’ve always had little crushes. 他们一直相互暗恋
[11:04] Well, he’s not talking about it. 他什么都不肯说
[11:05] Well, of course he isn’t. 当然了
[11:07] This is how it starts. 就是这么开始的
[11:10] We’re gonna blink and he’s gonna be driving, 眨眼之间 他就会开始开车
[11:13] and next thing we know, he’s gonna graduate, 紧接着 他就会毕业
[11:14] and then he’s– he’s gonna leave us. 然后他就要离开我们了
[11:16] This is– You know that, right? 这是… 你知道吧
[11:17] He’s– He’s going. 他要走了
[11:19] Well, it’s his first girlfriend. 这是他第一个女朋友
[11:22] We have time. 我们还有时间
[11:24] It’s just… 就是…
[11:26] they were babies a minute ago. 他们前一刻还是小宝宝呢
[11:29] Yeah, it’s true. 是啊
[11:30] It’s supposed to happen. 孩子总会长大的
[11:33] Yeah. That means we’re doing our job. 这说明我们做得很好
[11:35] I know. It just… 是啊 但是…
[11:38] ah, hurts. 好难受
[11:42] Ah, it’s Rossi. 是罗西
[11:45] Go ahead and get it. I’ll get you some tea. 接吧 我去给你倒杯茶
[11:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:51] Hey, Dave. 戴夫
[11:53] What do you have in Silver Spring? 你在银泉市有什么案子
[11:55] I have a dead guy at a rest stop 一个休息站发现了一具尸体
[11:58] with a severed spinal cord. 脊椎被砍断
[12:00] I’m gonna head back tomorrow, 我明天回去
[12:02] see if there’s any precursor crimes. 查查有没有先导案件
[12:04] Maybe we can stop an UnSub 或许可以在不明嫌犯
[12:05] before he becomes full UnSub. 彻底暴走之前阻止他
[12:13] – Dave? – Um, you know, forget it. -戴夫 -没事了
[12:16] It’s– It’s late. I-I didn’t realize. 我没发现都这么晚了
[12:18] We’ll touch base tomorrow. 我们明天再聊
[12:20] No, no. It’s fine. 不 没事
[12:22] We can– We can talk now. 我们可以现在聊
[12:23] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[12:26] This case has me up. 这案子让我睡不着
[12:28] What’re you working on? 你在查什么
[12:29] Westbrook family in Alexandria. 亚历山大市的维斯布鲁克一家
[12:31] – Did it happen again? – Not yet. -又发生了吗 -还没有
[12:33] Call it a gut instinct, 算是直觉吧
[12:35] but it doesn’t feel like a one-off. 但这感觉不像是单独案件
[12:38] Do you want to send me the case file? 你要把卷宗发给我吗
[12:40] I want you to get some sleep. 我希望你好好睡一觉
[12:42] Why start now? 何必现在开始睡呢
[12:54] Here. It’s hot. 给 是热的
[12:55] Ah, thank you. 谢谢
[12:58] I got it. 我接着了
[13:01] Guy’s full of rage. 他好愤怒
[13:04] Unleashed. 发狂了
[13:06] He’s impulsive, but controlled. 他冲动 但又能自控
[13:09] This isn’t about invasion. 他的目的不是侵害
[13:11] It’s about destruction of a family, 而是想毁灭一个家庭
[13:13] a community, safety. 毁灭一个社区 毁灭安全感
[13:15] Someone filled with equal parts brutality and patience. 这个人又残忍又耐心
[13:20] And he won’t stop anytime soon. 他短期内不会停手
[13:53] Rossi. 罗西
[13:57] Crossed state lines? 跨州界了
[14:03] I’ll be right there. 我马上就到
[14:09] Shit! 该死
[14:25] “The tragedy of life is not death, “生命的悲剧并非死亡
[14:28] but what we let die inside of us while we live.” 而是在世时 任由心中枯萎的东西”
[14:31] Norman Cousins. 诺曼·库辛斯
[14:36] There wasn’t a baby last time. 上次可没留下婴儿
[14:39] Guess he showed some kind of mercy. 看来他是手下留情了
[14:41] You won’t say that when you see what he did in there. 等你看到里面的惨状就不会这么说了
[14:43] But why is Search and Rescue here? 为什么搜救也来了
[14:45] Good question. 好问题
[14:47] Chief, this is SSA Luke Alvez. 局长 这是特别督查探员卢克·埃尔维斯
[14:51] Bill Marmor. Good to meet you. 比尔·马默 幸会
[14:53] Dave, you knew this was gonna happen. 戴夫 你早料到会如此
[14:54] Just like you said, he’s evolving. 像你说的 他进化了
[14:57] He killed the parents and then he took the teenage daughter. 他杀了父母 抓走了十几岁的女儿
[15:01] There was a struggle in her bedroom, 她卧室里有挣扎的痕迹
[15:02] but she’s nowhere inside. 但她不在家里
[15:04] Did the UnSub abduct last time? 不明嫌犯上次绑架谁了吗
[15:07] – No. – Checkpoints? -没有 -设检查点了吗
[15:08] We got ’em set up, but we’re way behind this guy. 设好了 但我们落后他太多
[15:13] That’s the grandmother. 那是孩子的外婆
[15:15] You want me to talk to her? 要我去跟她谈谈吗
[15:16] No, I’ll do it. 不 我去吧
[15:18] Luke, can you coordinate with SRT and your guys at Fugitives? 卢克 麻烦你跟搜救队和你的逃犯追踪组协调一下
[15:21] Of course. 好
[15:26] Yes. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[15:29] Thanks for everything. 谢谢你
[15:33] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[15:35] I bet you say that a lot. 你总说这种话吧
[15:38] I’ve lost count. 我都数不清了
[15:40] When my daughter was born, 我女儿出生时
[15:42] I was terrified of everything that could go wrong. 我害怕一切可能出现的问题
[15:46] I guess most new parents are. 大部分新晋爸妈都是吧
[15:49] I would wake up just to make sure she was breathing. 我会突然醒来 去查看她是不是还在喘气
[15:55] I would get the best sleep those nights 有时我晚上在摇椅里
[15:57] in the rocking chair, just… 能睡得很香
[16:00] feeling her here. 因为她就在这里
[16:04] I think it’s because it was my job 大概是因为养活她
[16:07] to keep her alive. 是我的职责
[16:09] But all things to be terrified of, 但我有那么多恐惧
[16:11] I never dreamed someone else’s child 却从不曾想到 会有别人的孩子
[16:15] grows up to be this monster that would take her. 长大了变成这个夺走她生命的怪物
[16:19] We will find whoever did this. 我们会找到凶手的
[16:23] You can’t promise me that. 这你无法保证
[16:28] Just like I couldn’t promise to keep her safe. 就像我无法保证可以保护她
[16:33] Holding onto hope is just cruel. 抱有希望太残忍了
[16:38] I used to tell my daughter there’s more room in a broken heart, 我曾对我女儿说 破碎的心也还能容纳别的东西
[16:42] but it doesn’t feel like that. 但感觉并非如此
[16:43] It just feels… 感觉是…
[16:44] Empty. 空荡荡的
[16:46] Yeah. Empty. 对 空荡荡的
[16:55] I heard there’s a missing girl. 听说有个女孩失踪
[16:57] The media will be all over this. 媒体肯定会大肆报道
[16:58] You need all BAU agents on it? 你需要全部行为分析组探员出动吗
[16:59] I would love to, 那就太好了
[17:00] but Agent Lewis uncovered a mass grave. 但路易莎探员发现了一座”万人冢”
[17:03] She’ll be staying in Washington State. 她要留在华盛顿州
[17:05] Heard that could be a drug cartel. 听说那可能是贩毒集团干的
[17:08] It’s also a cold case 而且还是悬案
[17:10] versus an active killer who abducted a missing girl. 不是绑架了失踪女孩的活跃杀手
[17:13] I agree a missing girl is time-sensitive, 我也认为失踪女孩更有时间紧迫性
[17:15] but what Lewis found is huge. 但露易丝的发现很重大
[17:17] BAU needs jurisdiction. 行为分析组需要管辖权
[17:19] Help me help you. 帮我帮你
[17:21] Find the girl alive, then we’ll see. 把那女孩活着找回来 我们再说
[17:29] Prentiss, hey. 潘提斯
[17:30] Bailey heard 贝利听说
[17:32] that your case is a cartel dump site. 你的案子是贩毒集团的抛尸点
[17:34] He wants DEA on it. 他想让缉毒署去查
[17:36] Oh, come on. 拜托
[17:38] We haven’t IDed the bodies yet, 我们还没能确认尸体身份
[17:39] but there’s an elderly couple in there. 但里面有一对老夫妇
[17:41] Unless they broke bad, 除非他们是绝命毒师了
[17:41] they wouldn’t be on cartel’s radar. 不然才不会引起贩毒集团注意
[17:43] You seen the photos? 你看到照片了吗
[17:44] It looks like some of the vics are preserved. 有些被害人似乎被防腐保存了
[17:46] That’s why he kept them underground. 所以他才把他们埋起来
[17:48] He needed the privacy. 他需要隐私
[17:49] – I’ll bet he’s revisiting. – Shit. -他肯定常回来看 -该死
[17:51] Notebooks? Trophies? 笔记本 战利品
[17:52] Anything we can expedite back here? 有任何我们可以在这里加速分析的东西吗
[17:54] Well, the best lead is his photos. 最好的线索就是他的照片
[17:56] He stalked before he struck. 他出手前先跟踪
[17:58] He’s probably keeping souvenirs, too. 他可能还留了纪念品
[18:00] We’ll know more about the vics 等验尸官把尸体
[18:01] when the coroner gets them back to the lab. 带回实验室就能了解更多被害人的情况了
[18:04] You’ll need to stay up there, 你得留在那里
[18:06] but I really wish I could clone you. 但我真希望我可以克隆一个你
[18:08] Well, that’s because I’m so delightful. 那是因为我太可爱了
[18:16] Hey, uh, have you talked to Tara about her case? 你跟塔拉聊过她的案子了吗
[18:19] Mm, early days. Hard to say what’s what. 早几天聊过 现在什么还都不好说
[18:22] Unlike this case, which seems clear. 这桩案子就不一样了 情况很清楚
[18:25] UnSub chooses families with teenage daughters. 不明嫌犯选择有十几岁女儿的家庭
[18:28] Except first time, he killed the daughter, 但第一次 他杀了那家的女儿
[18:30] and now he’s abducting. 现在改成绑架了
[18:31] It’s a big jump in skill set to control a hostage. 控制人质是很大的作案手法转变
[18:35] That’s assuming that she’s still alive. 如果她还活着才是
[18:39] Has Rossi considered a team? 罗西考虑过团队作案吗
[18:41] Well, he ruled it out earlier, 他早先排除了这个可能
[18:42] but now that the UnSub has taken a living victim, maybe. 但现在不明嫌犯抓了人质 可能吧
[18:48] Anything stand out compared to the first crime scene? 跟第一起案子的犯罪现场比有什么变化吗
[18:51] Yeah, uh, Mr. Delaney’s throat was slit 有 德雷尼先生是被割喉
[18:54] versus being bludgeoned, and look at this. 而不是被打死 看看这个
[18:57] He crawled as far as he could before he bled out. 他失血至死前爬出去很远
[19:00] His instinct was to protect his children 他临死前想的还是
[19:02] even as he was dying. 保护孩子
[19:04] UnSub’s a quick learner. 不明嫌犯学得很快
[19:05] Took out the biggest threat first. 先除掉最大的威胁
[19:07] He brought an efficient, aggressive weapon. 他带来了一件高效狠毒的武器
[19:10] But why is he abducting? 但他为什么要绑架
[19:11] Search and Rescue dogs lost the trail 搜救犬在街区尽头
[19:13] at the end of the block. 跟丢了嫌犯踪迹
[19:15] We’re gonna need all the eyes we can get. 我们需要所有的监控
[19:16] Traffic cams, the neighbor’s security. 交通监控 邻居的摄像头
[19:19] Yeah, we need to get a tri-state search. 对 我们得展开三州搜查
[19:21] Eh, media’s gathering outside. 媒体已经在门外聚集起来了
[19:22] We need to get Chrissy’s picture on the news and social media. 我们得把柯丽茜的照片发布到新闻和社交媒体上
[19:26] Issue an Amber Alert. 发出安珀警报
[19:27] We don’t have a make and model yet. 我们还不知道车款和车型
[19:29] Well, then fucking get it! 那就去查
[19:30] Chrissy’s face has to be everywhere 得让所有人看到柯丽茜
[19:31] so I can tell her grandmother that we did everything we could! 这样我才能对她外婆说我们已经尽力了
[19:34] And if you can’t make that happen, 如果你做不到
[19:36] then you explain to her why we failed. 你就去跟她解释我们为什么没做到
[19:40] Dave– 戴夫
[19:41] Get the hell out of my way. 给我让开
[20:10] Somebody! 谁来救救我
[20:12] Help! Is anybody there? 救命 有人在吗
[20:14] Help! Help! Help! 救命 救命
[20:17] Is anybody out there? Help! 有人在吗 救命
[20:20] According to an FBI spokesperson, 联调局发言人称
[20:21] 17-year-old Chrissy Delaney was taken from her home 17岁的柯丽茜·德雷尼从山顶大道
[20:24] in the 2800 block of Hillcrest Drive. 2800号的家中被绑架
[20:27] If anyone sees her, please call the hotline. 如果有人看见过她 请拨打热线
[20:29] Everyone’s covering it, thank God. 各台都在报道 谢天谢地
[20:32] Hey, uh, I’m so sorry Rossi blew up. 很抱歉罗西爆发了
[20:36] It’s nothing, all right? 没什么
[20:37] Look, once I was called a worthless piece of shit 我还曾被骂是没用的废物
[20:41] who was a disgrace to the Army uniform he was wearing. 简直玷污了身上的那套军装呢
[20:44] – Basic training? – My grandmother. -基础训练的时候吗 -是我奶奶
[20:47] Yeah, she was pretty bitter after Poppi died. 爷爷死后她变得很刻薄
[20:49] Okay. Uh, yeah, that’s– 好吧 那…
[20:51] that’s kind of my point, actually. 正是我想说的
[20:53] We all wear grief differently, even Rossi. 我们表达悲伤的方式都不一样 罗西也是
[20:57] But it’s almost been a year, 但都快一年了
[20:58] and he still won’t talk to any of us about it. 他还是不肯跟任何人谈
[21:01] It’s not healthy. 这可不健康
[21:02] He can’t keep it bottled up like this, 他不能老这么闷着
[21:04] and we cannot be the punching bags anymore. 我们也不能再做出气筒了
[21:09] About time. 可算来了
[21:10] We got the neighbor’s security footage. 我们拿到邻居的监控了
[21:13] Took twice as long as it would’ve taken Penelope. 佩内洛普用一半的时间就能搞定
[21:15] No disrespect to the Remote Garcias. 无意冒犯远程加西亚们
[21:17] We should call them by their names. 我们还是该叫他们的名字
[21:20] It’s been three years. Who are we kidding? 都三年了 骗谁呢
[21:22] We’re not learning their names. 我们记不住他们的名字的
[21:24] Okay, the Delaneys’ security was offline, 好 德雷尼家的监控掉线了
[21:26] probably from a signal jammer. 可能是信号干扰器搞的
[21:28] UnSub’s organized, like we thought. 不明嫌犯像我们想的那样 很有条理
[21:30] Yeah, but it didn’t wipe out Wi-Fi on the whole block, 但干扰器没有关闭整条街的无线网络
[21:32] so the neighbors got this. 邻居拍下了这个
[21:34] 11:10 p.m. 晚上11:10
[21:35] Let’s fast forward, see where he goes. 我们快进看看他去了哪
[21:40] 11:43 11:43.
[21:42] Wait, what’s this? 等等 这什么情况
[21:47] Well, he walked in, killed the parents, 他走进去 杀了父母
[21:48] and abducted Chrissy in the family station wagon. 然后开家里的休旅车绑走了柯丽茜
[21:51] This guy’s bold. 这人好大胆
[21:53] Garage is attached. 车库在室内
[21:53] Gives him all the privacy he needs. 正和他所意 没人会发现
[21:55] All right, look, I’ll get a BOLO out on the Delaneys’ car. 好吧 我去对德雷尼家的车发协查通告
[21:58] Geography based on his lead time, 从他领先的时间来看
[21:59] we’re gonna have to go two states in every direction 要划一个以两州为半径的圆了
[22:01] that doesn’t end in the Atlantic Ocean. 要划到大西洋里了
[22:02] Means we can issue that Amber Alert, too. 那我们也可以发安珀警报了
[22:04] I’ll tell Rossi. 我去告诉罗西
[22:08] Who is this guy? 这人是谁
[22:10] He’s got victims from 2005 to 2020? 他从2005年到2020年一直在杀人
[22:14] There’s no way he just turns off and quits. 他不可能突然停下收手
[22:16] Well, I pulled the arrests for the past two years. 我调去了过去两年里的逮捕记录
[22:18] Nothing comes close. 没什么像样的
[22:19] Guess he could’ve moved or died. 他可能是搬家了 或者死了
[22:21] If he hasn’t brought anybody back here since 2020, 如果他从2020年就没再带人回来过了
[22:24] maybe he got injured. 或许他受伤了
[22:25] Hell, maybe he died from COVID. 或许他感染新冠死了
[22:29] What if we’re ignoring the obvious here, right? 我们会不会忽略了最明显的答案
[22:31] I mean, what if he stopped because we all stopped? 他停下会不会是因为我们都停摆了
[22:36] Everybody sheltered in place, no one to stalk, abduct, 大家都躲在家里 没人可跟踪 绑架
[22:39] or kill without taking a huge risk. 杀害 不然风险极大
[22:40] How do we know it’s not some psycho hitman 我们怎么知道这不是个疯子职业杀手
[22:42] just looking to torture people? 只是喜欢折磨人
[22:44] No, hitmen are detached. 不 职业杀手没有感情
[22:45] They’re efficient. They’re practiced. 他们高效而老练
[22:47] But– But not this killer. 但这个杀手不是
[22:49] You said it yourself. This guy’s obsessed. 你自己也说了 他很执迷
[22:53] This was hidden down there. 这是藏在里面的
[22:55] Cartel hitmen– 贩毒集团的职业杀手
[22:56] they don’t bother keeping trophies like this. 才不会费心留这样的战利品
[22:58] We need to identify these vics. 我们得确认被害人身份
[22:59] I gotta honest with you, my county lab can’t handle it. 老实跟你说 我们县的实验室可做不到
[23:03] Well, if the BAU gains jurisdiction, 行为分析组如果能得到管辖权
[23:04] I can have it taken to Quantico. 我可以把证物送去匡提科
[23:09] You want to move an entire container 你要把一整个看上去像是
[23:10] that presents as an organized crime dumpsite? 有组织犯罪集团弃尸点的集装箱搬运过来
[23:12] Wish I could help, but you can’t just claim serial killer 我也想帮忙 但没有证据你不能随口就说
[23:15] if there’s no proof. 那是连环杀手
[23:16] Professional killers don’t risk the time it takes to torture 职业杀手不会冒险花时间折磨人
[23:19] unless the act itself has meaning, 除非此举有某种意义
[23:21] not to mention the revisiting. 更别说回去看的行为了
[23:22] It’s just not enough. 这不够
[23:24] Sorry. 抱歉
[23:31] 特别督查探员埃尔维斯 德雷尼的车在行驶中
[23:34] Copy that. This is Star 618 Montgomery. 收到 这里是S618M
[23:37] I have visual of the suspect vehicle. 我看到嫌疑车辆了
[23:39] Proceeding to intercept. Standby. 现在去拦截 待命
[23:50] Driver, keep your hands where I can see them! 驾驶员 把手放在我能看到的地方
[23:52] And throw the keys out the window! 把钥匙丢出窗外
[23:54] Step out! 出来
[23:57] Turn away! 转过去
[23:59] Spread your legs! 腿分开
[24:00] Hands behind your back, interlace your fingers! 手放身后 手指交叉
[24:08] It’s clear. 没东西
[24:24] Her name is Chrissy Delaney. 她叫柯丽茜·德雷尼
[24:26] She has a family who loves her. 她有爱她的家人
[24:27] – Where is she? – I don’t know. -她在哪 -我不知道
[24:28] Bullshit! 放屁
[24:32] Oh, my God. What the fuck? 天啊 什么鬼啊
[24:34] These were her parents. 这是她父母
[24:35] What’s wrong with you? 你有什么毛病
[24:37] Wait, wait, wait. I didn’t hurt anybody, man. 等等 我没伤害任何人
[24:39] I just bought the car. 我才买了那辆车
[24:40] What– What do you mean you just bought the car? 你在说什么
[24:42] Like an hour ago, all right? 就一小时前
[24:43] She was crying and she was out of it, 她哭得昏天黑地
[24:45] but I asked if she was okay and she said yes. 但我问她 她说她没事
[24:47] She was just sad about the car, 她就是为卖车难过
[24:49] and I swear to God, man, that’s it. 我发誓 就是这样
[24:52] Holy shit. She wasn’t okay. 我去 她可不是没事
[24:54] Does she know somebody killed her parents? 她知道有人杀了她父母吗
[24:55] How did you arrange to buy the car? 你是怎么买的车
[24:57] Did you talk to Chrissy? 你跟柯丽茜说话了吗
[24:59] I never talked to anyone, all right? 我没跟任何人说话
[25:01] I texted after I saw an online ad two days ago 我两天前在网上看到一则广告
[25:04] that said “10 grand cash, pick up at Walmart today.” “一万现金 今天就能去沃尔玛取车” 我就去了短信
[25:07] I even got pictures this morning. 我今早还收到了照片
[25:08] We’re gonna need the contact that you used. 我们需要你联络过的那个号码
[25:10] Number’s on my phone. I… 号码在我手机上
[25:12] I handed her 10 grand in cash. 我给了她一万现金
[25:15] Did I just bankroll this girl’s abduction? 我是给这姑娘的绑架出了钱吗
[25:17] What– What did Chrissy do after you gave her the money? 你把钱给了柯丽茜之后她做了什么
[25:20] – I don’t know. – Was there another vehicle? -我不知道 -还有别的车在吗
[25:22] Was there anyone with her? 有人跟她在一起吗
[25:23] – Think! – She– She– She– -快想 -她… 她…
[25:25] She walked off into a crowded parking lot. 她走进了一个人很多的停车场
[25:26] You know, I didn’t see her get into another car, 我没看到她上别的车
[25:28] but she must’ve. 但她肯定是上车了
[25:50] Please. 求求你
[25:51] Please, just– just let me go. 求你 放了我吧
[25:53] I sold the car. And I won’t tell anyone. 我把车卖了 我不会跟人说的
[25:56] I did what you said. 我都照你说的做了
[25:57] Please just let me go home. 求你让我回家吧
[25:59] Just let me go home. 让我回家吧
[26:08] Parking lot cameras were offline. 停车场监控掉线了
[26:11] Signal jammer again. 又是信号干扰器
[26:13] State police are taking witness statements. 州警在听取目击者证词
[26:15] Nothing so far. 但目前没有发现
[26:16] It’s like she just disappeared into a sea of cars. 她似乎是消失在了一堆车里
[26:20] UnSub’s either confident or stupid. 不明嫌犯不是自信就是愚蠢
[26:22] Huge risk making that deal out in the open. 光天化日这么交易非常冒险
[26:26] He must have some kind of control over her. 他肯定是能以某种方式控制她
[26:28] If she didn’t know he’d killed her parents already, 如果她还不知道她父母已经被杀
[26:30] he could use that as a threat. 他可以拿这个威胁她
[26:32] You know, “Do what I say or I will circle back for them.” “不照做 我就回去找他们”
[26:36] Okay, now, don’t get me wrong, 好 别误会
[26:37] I’m thrilled he didn’t hurt the toddler, 我很高兴他没伤害那个婴儿
[26:39] but it does make me wonder why. 但我很疑惑这是为什么
[26:42] Someone this violent usually destroys everyone. 如此暴力的人通常是不留活口
[26:45] Could be that he saw himself in the little brother. 或许他在弟弟身上看到了自己
[26:47] Maybe he was one. 或许他就是个弟弟
[26:50] Both families seemed really close. 两个受害家庭的家庭关系似乎都很亲密
[26:53] Maybe he’s a neighbor who covets. 或许他是个觊觎他们的邻居
[26:55] Well, nowadays, social media 现如今 社交媒体
[26:57] gives you all the access you need. 能让你得到一切信息
[26:59] 柯丽茜·德雷尼 社交网络 照片
[27:01] Only thing is, 问题是
[27:02] Chrissy Delaney isn’t on any public platforms. 柯丽茜·德雷尼没有注册任何公共平台
[27:07] She does, however, have a profile on “SOAR.” 但她在安网上有主页
[27:14] And so does our first victim, Jessie Westbrook. 第一位被害人 杰西·维斯布鲁克也有
[27:17] “Soar”? 安网
[27:18] As in “Safe Online Acquaintance Revolution”? “网上安全交友革命”吗
[27:22] What are the chances that both girls only use this platform? 两个姑娘都只用这个平台 这是多巧
[27:26] Well, it was created for teenagers 这是为了让青少年享受
[27:28] to have a safe space online, 安全的网络空间而建立的
[27:29] so I can’t say it’s that big of a coincidence. 也不算是非常巧吧
[27:33] Look, we– we both know it’s a vault. 我们都知道它保密性很好
[27:36] Unless you have an insider. 除非你有内线
[27:40] Maybe it’s time we call our expert. 或许我们该叫专家帮忙了
[27:42] Nope. 不行
[27:44] Nope. No. We– We promised we wouldn’t. 不 我们说好不会的
[27:47] There’s a very good chance this UnSub 这名不明嫌犯很可能
[27:50] virtually befriended both girls. 跟两个姑娘交上了朋友
[27:53] And given I don’t see any other connections… 鉴于我没发现其他任何联系了
[27:57] I’m just saying. 我就是说说
[28:00] Oh, gosh, those look gorgeous. 天啊 那看上去好漂亮
[28:02] Put the kettle on, love. 把水烧上 亲爱的
[28:04] Is that– Is that more British? 这样更英国了吗
[28:06] I used to be good at that. 我以前挺擅长的
[28:23] You can’t just waltz in here 你不能就这么冲进来
[28:24] and blurt out, “There’s a missing girl.” 开口就说”有个女孩失踪了”
[28:26] My Anglophile baking club is not equipped to handle that, 我的亲英烘焙会没有能力处理这种事
[28:28] and neither am I. 我也一样
[28:29] Take one of these. They’re very good. 吃一个吧 很好吃
[28:32] And get out. 走吧
[28:35] We didn’t know who else could help. 我们不知道还能找谁了
[28:43] We’ve got to wrap it up, mates. 我们得结束了 伙计们
[28:46] Yeah, we’ll reschedule. I’m sorry. 是啊 改天吧 抱歉
[28:48] Take– Take it all, please. 都拿走吧
[28:50] There’s so much soft butter here. 还剩这么多软黄油啊
[28:52] These cookies were gonna be so short. 这些饼干肯定很松脆
[28:54] We’ll reschedule. We’ll do it. 我们改天再做
[28:55] We’ll do it. Yes. 肯定的
[28:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:00] One dinner. 就一顿晚饭
[29:01] Three years ago. 三年前了
[29:03] We thrive as frenemies, however. 我们是很好的亦敌亦友 但是…
[29:05] We’re friends. Why– 我们是朋友 我…
[29:06] Why do I have to be your enemy? 我怎么就是你的敌了
[29:09] You owe me some very short cookies. 你欠我松脆的饼干
[29:11] Just admit it, okay? You miss me. 承认吧 你想我了
[29:14] You know what? First of all, it’s gross 知道吗 首先 恶不恶心啊
[29:15] to talk with your mouth full, and also, 一嘴东西还说话 此外
[29:17] I have banned the 24-hour news and doom scrolling, 我屏蔽了24小时新闻和阴暗刷屏
[29:21] so whatever it is you’re talking about, 不管你有什么事
[29:22] I don’t even know and I can’t tell you 你都无法想象
[29:23] how well that works for me. 这么做对我多好
[29:25] – Who’d you lose the bet to? – It wasn’t a bet. -你打赌输给谁了 -没打赌
[29:27] Tell JJ I love her, but I can’t. 告诉小洁我爱她 但不行
[29:29] No, I just can’t. 我就是不行
[29:30] I thought for a second I could, but I can’t. 我刚刚以为我可以 但不行
[29:32] You have destroyed my party, but not my day. 你已经毁了我的派对 但别想毁了我这一天
[29:34] Take your carbs and exit, sir. 带上你的碳水化合物出去吧 先生
[29:37] Chrissy Delaney was targeted on “SOAR.” 柯丽茜·德雷尼在安网上被人盯上
[29:41] No. That’s… 不 那是…
[29:43] That’s impossible. Luke, “SOAR” is unhackable. 那不可能 卢克 安网是不可能被黑的
[29:45] I know. I’m the one that secured it. 这我知道 是我负责加密的
[29:48] N-No, no. I’m not doing this. 不 我不能掺和
[29:49] I’m not doing this! 我不能掺和
[29:50] She doesn’t use any other social media platforms. 她不使用其他任何社交平台
[29:56] One time. 就一次
[29:58] One time. Once. 就这一次 一次
[30:01] Deal. 成交
[30:02] Like, for reals. 说真的
[30:02] If somebody is– oh, I don’t know. 如果有人… 怎么说呢
[30:05] Let’s say they’re taking dead people 比如把死人
[30:07] and dressing them up like– 打扮成
[30:08] like cast members from “Star Trek,” 《星际迷航》里的演员
[30:10] I am not helping. 那我可不帮忙
[30:12] – Deal. – Okay? -成交 -好吧
[30:13] I mean it. And if someone– 真的 如果有人
[30:14] if someone just starts killing everybody who shops at Goop 如果有人杀所有精品店的顾客
[30:16] because their wife blew her hoo-ha out 因为他们的妻子为了买
[30:18] with one of those eggs made of precious stones, 那种宝石做的彩蛋而把卡刷爆了
[30:20] I am not helping! 我可不帮忙
[30:21] – Look, we’re on a clock. – Okay. -听着 我们着急呢 -好吧
[30:24] I created “SOAR” to avoid things like this. 我创建安网就是为了避免这种事
[30:28] I mean, users are protected through an end-to-end encryption 用户有端到端加密的保护
[30:31] with a VPN built in on both ends. 两边都有内置虚拟私人网络
[30:32] You have no idea what I’m saying, do you, Luddite? 你根本听不懂 是吧 反技术分子
[30:34] The whole point is to avoid stranger danger. 其目的就是为了避免来自陌生人的威胁
[30:36] These big, beautiful lines 在安全的论坛里
[30:38] of secure communication in a safe forum. 拉起美丽的安全沟通线
[30:41] Now, I can dig into this Chrissy Delaney person, 我可以查查这个柯丽茜·德雷尼
[30:43] but I do not feel good about it, 但我感觉可不好
[30:45] and her DMs are not available, so don’t even ask. 她的私信不能看 你提都别提
[30:47] What discussion boards does she look at? 她都看什么讨论区
[30:49] Eh, academic expectations, semester aboard, 学业前景 国外留学
[30:52] GelX nail art, Korean drama. GelX美甲 韩剧
[30:54] This is not UnSub hunting territory. 这可不是不明嫌犯狩猎的地方
[30:57] Until it is. 但现在是了
[30:58] I mean, the UnSub is looking for someone 不明嫌犯想找的是一个
[31:00] with a complicated family dynamic, and that’s– 拥有复杂家庭背景的人
[31:03] that’s not Chrissy Delaney, but sometimes… 柯丽茜·德雷尼并不是这样 但有时
[31:05] – Sometimes…. – some people, you know– -有时 -有些人
[31:07] With strangers, they express frustration 他们跟陌生人表达沮丧
[31:08] in a different– Gah! 说出不一样的…
[31:09] I hate how easy it is to pick this back up! 真讨厌这么容易就回忆起这些
[31:12] So why are you doing– I have a gorgeous life here! 你这是干什么 我现在的生活多好
[31:14] One, stop slapping me, okay? 一 别打我了
[31:17] That’s number one. 这是第一条
[31:19] Number two, eh, let’s focus on what the UnSub’s 二 我们专心找不明嫌犯的
[31:22] hunting ground would be, okay? 狩猎场
[31:24] Like, I don’t know, 比如…
[31:25] maybe sites that focus on family discussions. 讨论家庭问题的网站
[31:29] If you really think the UnSub is stalking on “SOAR,” 如果你真的认为不明嫌犯在安网上跟踪被害人
[31:33] that means that they are under 22 years of age. 那么此人就不到22岁
[31:35] No, Rossi thinks they’re older and more experienced. 不 罗西认为此人要更老更有经验一些
[31:38] No, age doesn’t always provide smarts. 不 上了年纪不代表就聪明
[31:40] Life experience does. 那得看人生经验
[31:41] Eh, the kid could’ve had a rough run of it. 或许这孩子过得很苦呢
[31:43] I… 我…
[31:45] I need to talk to Rossi. 我得跟罗西谈谈
[31:48] I wouldn’t do that. 还是别了
[31:48] I… 嗯…
[31:50] He just hasn’t been himself lately. 他最近不是很在状态
[31:53] Well, I’m going to talk to him. 我要找他谈谈
[31:55] He’ll be excited we’re breaking scones together. 他会很高兴我们能一起吃司康饼的
[32:04] Oh, my goodness. We are– 天啊 我们…
[32:05] We are so overdue for breakfast. 我们早该一起吃早饭了
[32:07] Ah, we are. I hear it’s a hellhole there. 是啊 听说那里很糟糕
[32:09] Uh, yeah, I wouldn’t say that. 嗯 倒也不至于
[32:12] It’s less annoying when he’s not there, correct? 没有他在就没那么烦了吧
[32:14] You just couldn’t wait to get started on me? 你就是等不及吐槽我吗
[32:16] And gosh, the room looks so much smaller from this screen. 天啊 从屏幕这边看那房间小多了
[32:20] Looking snazzy, sir. 好时髦啊 长官
[32:22] I see you serving a Casual Friday on a Thursday. 这才周四 您就开始周五便装日的打扮了
[32:25] Penelope, what do you have? 佩内洛普 你查到什么了
[32:26] Oh, yes. Luke filled me in 是 卢克跟我说了
[32:28] on the Chrissy Delaney of it all. 柯丽茜·德雷尼的事
[32:30] She appears to be a delight, but also a digital loner, 她看上去很讨人喜欢 但在网上独来独往
[32:33] and I do believe that this UnSub is the latter as well. 我认为不明嫌犯也一样
[32:36] He lacks the confidence to interact with people IRL, 他没有自信在现实生活中跟人互动
[32:39] so we’re looking for a storm cloud 所以相对阳光的柯丽茜
[32:41] to Chrissy’s sunshine. 这人是片雷雨云
[32:42] I think this UnSub is a he, 我认为这名不明嫌犯是男人
[32:44] and most def, he is late teens, 而且肯定是二十左右
[32:47] early 20s, tops. 至多二十刚出头
[32:49] No, the UnSub’s older, practiced. 不 不明嫌犯要更年长老练些
[32:52] Oh, uh, yeah, I thought you were gonna say that. 我猜到你会这么说
[32:53] Here’s what I know– aside from me, 但我知道的是 除了我
[32:56] no one born before the year 2000 has access to “SOAR.” 2000年前出生的人是无法登陆安网的
[32:59] Period. 就是这样
[33:00] Well, someone does, because here’s what I know– 但有人做到了 因为我知道的是
[33:04] whoever’s doing it has been at it a while. 犯案的人有相当的经验
[33:06] He’s in his 40s, at least. 他至少40多了
[33:09] Period. 就是这样
[33:13] You don’t know what it took me to dive in, 你不知道我鼓起多大勇气才决定查案
[33:16] and I want to help and I’m going to, 我想帮忙 也会帮忙
[33:19] but nobody talks to me like that anymore, 但谁都不能再这么跟我说话了
[33:22] especially not people I love, so bye. 尤其是我爱的人 所以 再见
[33:29] Dave. 戴夫
[33:36] You okay? 你没事吧
[33:37] Yes. 嗯
[33:39] I’m fine. 我没事
[33:40] I know we all said we would respect you decision. 我知道我们都说会尊重你的决定
[33:43] No, it’s not that. 不是那个
[33:44] How long has Dave been like this? 戴夫那幅样子多久了
[33:45] It’s hard to say. 不好说
[33:46] I mean, we haven’t been together much. 我们好久没在一起了
[33:49] Which means he’s doing it alone, 所以就他一个人
[33:50] which means he’s convinced himself 所以他让自己相信
[33:51] he doesn’t need anybody and he’s rejected the hive mind. 他不需要别人 也不肯跟大家集思广益
[33:54] Yeah, until he’s reminded that it works. 对 除非让他记起这么做的好处
[33:57] Yeah. 嗯
[33:58] Namaste-namaste-namaste. 安啦安啦
[34:01] Okay. 好吧
[34:03] Why does Rossi think the UnSub is older? 罗西为什么认为不明嫌犯要更年长些
[34:05] Because of the sophistication. 因为手法老练
[34:07] Yeah, but all the tech points to younger. 是 但技术方面指向了年轻人
[34:10] He is trying to destroy any sense of safety. 他想摧毁一切安全感
[34:12] Exactly. 是啊
[34:13] And why would an UnSub want to ruin a family? 这个不明嫌犯为什么要灭门
[34:17] I mean, if he’s as young as we think he is, 如果他像我们想的那么年轻
[34:21] was he abandoned? 他是被抛弃了吗
[34:23] We need to dig into family-issue discussion boards. 我们得翻翻家庭问题讨论区
[34:31] You know that your office is still empty? 你知道你的办公室还空着吗
[34:34] You know, the four people that try to do your job, 那四个试着接替你的人
[34:37] they try to do it from home. 是在家办公的
[34:39] Have you ever met them? 你见过他们吗
[34:40] Never. 从没有
[34:45] – Do you know their names? – Sorta. -你知道他们的名字吗 -算是吧
[34:47] I mean, they’re just boxes on a screen. 他们就是屏幕上的一个框框
[34:50] Oh, that’s weird. 好奇怪啊
[34:52] Totally. 是啊
[34:53] Is it weird that I kind of love it? 我喜欢这样会不会很奇怪
[34:56] Define weird. 什么叫奇怪
[35:13] Wait here. 在这里等着
[35:57] Get out. 下车
[36:25] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[36:27] Yes. 愿意
[36:30] She said yes! 她说她愿意
[36:44] Dave. 戴夫
[36:46] How you doing? 你还好吗
[36:50] Great. 很好
[36:54] Gonna see the family for the holidays? 假期要去见家人吗
[36:56] Joy, Portia, grandkids? 乔伊 波西亚 孙辈们
[37:00] Maybe. 可能吧
[37:01] I think you should. 你该去见见
[37:05] A long time ago, 很久以前
[37:07] Gideon told me to make sure I didn’t go quiet, 基甸对我说 我绝不能变得沉默
[37:13] because it meant I stopped trusting my team. 因为那代表我不再信任我的团队了
[37:15] He told you that? 他跟你说的
[37:16] He said in the early days, 他说早期
[37:18] it was easy to fall into two modes– 很容易发展成两种模式
[37:21] silence and rage. 沉默和愤怒
[37:24] And you guys had to find a way to fill in the middle, 你们要想办法填补中间部分
[37:29] and you found that when you talked things through, 你会发现 如果你把话说开
[37:32] it made it easier to remember you weren’t alone. 就更能记起你并不孤单
[37:36] Well, that was my advice to him. 那是我对他的劝诫
[37:40] Well, then, I’m here to remind you of your advice. 那我要提醒你记得自己的劝诫
[37:44] This isn’t your burden alone to carry. 你不用一个人担负这个重担
[37:53] That’s so like you. 你就是这样
[37:55] You don’t even mention how Alvez stayed at HQ for me, 你都不提埃尔维斯是为了我才待在总部
[38:01] yet I still managed to lose my shit this morning. 可我今早还是冲他发火了
[38:04] Or how Tara and JJ have answered every call, 而塔拉和小洁一次不落地
[38:08] every consultation without fail, 接听了所有会商
[38:11] and how you have been covering for me. 而你一直在替我打掩护
[38:14] Why do I need to keep score 我没必要记着这些
[38:16] when you’ve been doing such a good job? 你不是一直都记着吗
[38:21] Dave. 戴夫
[38:24] When you lose someone the way you have, 当有人像你那样失去了一个人
[38:27] I know it might seem easier to ride the waves of grief alone, 我知道一个人承担悲伤看似更轻松
[38:32] but you’ve got to let us help, 但你得让我们帮你
[38:35] because this… 因为这样…
[38:38] this isn’t working. 你这样不行
[38:46] You’re a better person than I am, Emily. 你比我强 艾米莉
[38:52] And I’m okay with that. 这我不介意
[39:03] We’ve been trying to profile a family annihilator 我们一直在尝试根据过往经验做出
[39:06] based on our past experience, but this guy isn’t textbook. 灭门者的侧写 但这人并不典型
[39:10] Both sets of parents were killed, 两对父母都被杀害
[39:11] but I’m wondering, what if they were collateral damage 但会不会他们只是附带伤害
[39:15] because his true targets were always the daughters? 因为他从来都只是想要女儿
[39:19] He’s not cooling off. Not relishing in the kill. 他没有冷却期 也没为杀戮兴奋
[39:22] Maybe it’s because… 或许是因为
[39:24] he just doesn’t enjoy it. 他并不享受
[39:27] What if murder is just a-a means to an end? 如果杀人只是他为达到目的做出的手段呢
[39:30] That speaks to an immature offender, like Penelope said. 那就是不成熟的犯人了 像佩内洛普说的那样
[39:34] Well, he might find the girls online, covet them, 或许他在网上找到了这些女孩 觊觎她们
[39:37] befriend them anonymously 匿名跟她们结交
[39:38] to see that they’re everything he’s craving. 看看她们是不是像他渴求的那样
[39:40] He uses that time to find things about their family. 利用这段时间来了解她们的家庭
[39:43] This is what bothers me. 让我不安的是
[39:45] The Westbrook murders were near the daughter’s bedroom. 维斯布鲁克家的凶案很靠近女儿的卧室
[39:49] She probably screamed, got the parents’ attention. 她可能叫了起来 惊醒了父母
[39:51] Dad grabbed the baseball bat from under his bed 爸爸从床下拿出了棒球棒
[39:53] and found the UnSub. 找上了不明嫌犯
[39:55] The UnSub fights the dad and improvises the kill. 不明嫌犯跟爸爸打了起来 临时起意杀了人
[39:58] Um, it’s rash, violent, disorganized. 所以很冲动 暴力 毫无章法
[40:01] He didn’t show up with the murder weapon. 他并没带凶器去
[40:03] But with the Delaney family, he learned from his mistakes. 但在德雷尼家 他吸取了教训
[40:06] He scrambled the security, killed the parents, 他干扰了监控 杀了父母
[40:09] then he went for his actual target, 然后才去找他的真正目标
[40:11] the only thing that truly matters– Chrissy. 唯一重要的东西 柯丽茜
[40:14] It’s almost like he– he read a manual on how to do it. 他就好像是读了一本如何操作的手册
[40:18] We need to find someone on “SOAR” 我们得查到安网上
[40:20] who spoke to both Chrissy Delaney and Jessie Westbrook. 谁跟柯丽茜·德雷尼和杰西·维斯布鲁克都说过话
[40:23] Respectfully, way ahead of you, sir. 恕我直言 我早想到了 先生
[40:24] We’ve been digging into family-issue boards. 我们一直在翻家庭问题讨论区
[40:27] Eh, Jessie and Chrissy never connected directly. 杰西和柯丽茜并没有任何直接联系
[40:30] However, Luke, in a rare stroke of genius, 但卢克罕见地聪明了一回
[40:32] recognized some communication on both accounts 发现两人账户都曾跟一个
[40:35] with someone looking to find his birth family. 在寻找亲生父母的人有对话
[40:38] Username RJ2003 and 2003RJ, respectively. 用户名分别是RJ2003和2003RJ
[40:42] Both Chrissy and Jessie encouraged him to do it. 柯丽茜和杰西都鼓励他去找
[40:44] He was born on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, 他出生于马里兰州东岸
[40:45] but says he doesn’t remember anything about his family. 但他说他不记得任何关于家人的事了
[40:48] There’s a lot of farmland across the bridge. 桥那边有大片农田
[40:50] Uh, it’s a good place to disappear. 是个销声匿迹的好去处
[40:52] He doesn’t mention any landmarks. 他并没提到任何地标
[40:54] Nope. Just pine trees, cornfields, and a creek. 是啊 只有松鼠 玉米田和小溪
[40:57] So he’s probably been staying there, 那他可能一直在待在那里
[40:58] and if he’s taken Chrissy, it must be remote enough 如果他带走了柯丽茜 那里肯定足够偏僻
[41:01] that no one’s seen her face all over the news. 以至于没人看到新闻对她铺天盖地的报道
[41:04] It still feels good when I find a thing. 有发现的感觉还是那么好
[41:06] Two dozen acres were taken over by the state 15 years ago. 有24英亩田地15年前被州政府接管
[41:10] The owners ODed on oxy. 农场主都服用奥施康定过量而死
[41:12] Four-year-old Rory James Gilcrest 只有四岁大的罗伊·詹姆斯·基尔克莱斯特
[41:14] was the only survivor, hence the name “RJ.” 活了下来 所以他叫RJ
[41:15] Bounced around foster homes. He was in juvie. 他辗转于寄养家庭 进过少管所
[41:18] Records are sealed, but he’s out now. 记录已封存 但他现在出来了
[41:19] So he’s hardened and a definite loner, 所以他更强大了 绝对是个孤狼
[41:21] and he’s 19. 今年19岁
[41:23] So he doesn’t have any family, 他没有家人
[41:25] but he needs to find a place to disappear. 但需要个地方躲起来
[41:27] Couple dozen acres would do it. 二十几英亩够躲了
[41:29] Luke, meet us on-site. 卢克 去现场碰面
[41:31] Thank you, Penelope. 谢谢 佩内洛普
[41:32] Let’s move. 我们走
[41:34] You’re the best. 你最好了
[41:36] You owe me lunch and no talk of awful things. 你欠我一顿午饭 不许提可怕的事
[41:42] How far do you think we could get with this? 你觉得凭这些我们能走多远
[41:44] Think we could make it to California? 能到加州吗
[41:48] That’s where you want to live, right? 你想住在那里 不是吗
[41:56] RJ RJ.
[41:59] Yeah. 对
[42:02] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[42:09] I never told you where I lived. 我没跟你说过我住在哪
[42:11] You didn’t have to. 你不用说
[42:13] When I want something, I take it. 我想要什么 就会争取到
[42:17] That’s what happens when you can’t count on anyone else. 因为别人都靠不住
[42:21] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[42:24] It gets lonely, you know? 这样很孤单
[42:27] And you were always so kind to me online. 你在网上一向对我很好
[42:31] You changed everything. 你改变了一切
[42:33] So I thought instead of, you know, 我就想 与其
[42:37] ending it all, that we could be friends. 一了百了 我们不如做朋友
[42:40] We could have an adventure. 我们可以去冒险
[42:42] You said you wanted to get out of here, 你说你想逃离的
[42:45] that your parents wouldn’t let you, 还说你父母不许
[42:47] that they were controlling. 他们控制欲很强
[42:48] You never would have made it to California with them around. 只要他们在 你就去不了加州
[42:51] I didn’t mean… 我不是…
[42:52] I didn’t want you to hurt them. 我没想让你伤害他们
[43:01] Did you already hurt them? 你已经伤害他们了吗
[43:03] Calm down. I-I am trying to be nice. 冷静 我是在示好
[43:06] Did you? Did you hurt them?! 你伤害他们了吗
[43:07] It’ll be hard at first not being with your parents. But… 不跟父母在一起 起初会很难
[43:13] you’ll get used to it. I did. 但你会习惯的 就像我那样
[43:15] It’s just us now. 现在只剩我们了
[43:17] Chrissy, stop! 柯丽茜 停下
[43:40] Shots fired! 有枪声
[43:50] Chrissy, drop the gun. 柯丽茜 放下枪
[43:53] Chrissy, drop the gun. 柯丽茜 放下枪
[44:04] All right, hold your fire, hold your fire! 好了 别开枪
[44:07] He– He killed my family. 他杀了我的家人
[44:11] It’s all my fault. 都怪我
[44:13] Chrissy, put it down. 柯丽茜 放下枪
[44:15] Your little brother is alive, 你弟弟还活着
[44:16] and your grandmother is so worried. 你外婆很担心你
[44:19] I did this. 是我干的
[44:22] I said I needed space, and he killed my family. 我说我需要空间 他就杀了我家人
[44:24] It’s all my fault! Chrissy! 都怪我 柯丽茜
[44:25] Listen to me. Listen. 听我说
[44:27] Okay? 好吗
[44:29] Focus on my voice. 听我说话
[44:33] None of this is your fault, okay? 这不能怪你 好吗
[44:37] You hear me? 你听到了吗
[44:38] Right now, you can make a choice. 你现在可以选择
[44:41] – No. – You have to choose to fight. -不 -你得选择坚持
[44:43] You have to want to survive. 你得想活下去
[44:45] Listen, I can’t promise it’s gonna be okay, 我不能保证一切都会没事
[44:49] but it’s been almost a year 但我妻子克里斯朵
[44:52] since my wife, Krystall, died, 过世要一年了
[44:55] and it still hurts like hell. 我还是非常痛苦
[44:59] It’s the little things they don’t tell you. 是那些消失的小叮咛
[45:02] The quiet in the house. 是房子里的寂静
[45:04] I can’t stand it. 让我无法忍受
[45:06] But in that quiet, I’m reminded of her. 但这寂静让我想到了她
[45:11] Now, after she was gone, 她过世后
[45:14] I stopped seeing everything good in the world, 我再也看不到这世界的美好
[45:16] but then I realized when Krystall died, 然后我意识到克里斯朵死了的时候
[45:21] I died a little bit, too. 我的一部分也随她而去
[45:24] But that’s not how we honor those we love. 但我们不能这样缅怀我们爱的人
[45:29] That’s not what your parents would want. 你父母也不会希望如此
[45:32] They’d want you to live. 他们会希望你活下去
[45:44] It’s okay. 没事了
[45:46] It’s okay. 没事了
[45:49] It’s okay. 没事了
[46:05] Chrissy’s gonna need a lot of help managing that trauma. 柯丽茜会需要人帮她应对创伤
[46:09] Losing her parents 失去父母
[46:10] and killing someone in self-defense 为了自卫杀人
[46:12] is bound to leave some emotional scars. 肯定会留下心理阴影
[46:15] Ballistics says Rory Gilcrest shot himself. 弹道报告显示 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特是自尽
[46:19] We didn’t profile he was suicidal. 我们的侧写并没认为他有自杀倾向
[46:27] Look at this stuff. It looks dated. 看看这些东西 都很旧了
[46:30] And it’s caked in mud, 外面还有一层泥
[46:31] like it was buried. 像是埋起来过
[46:33] It’s sophisticated for a 19-year-old kid. 对19岁的孩子来说 这也太复杂了
[46:36] He wouldn’t think of this all by himself. 他不会是自己想出来的
[46:38] You said it earlier. 你之前就说了
[46:39] I mean, it’s like a how-to manual. 就像是有如何操作手册
[46:47] How many of those footlockers were in there. 里面有多少军用提箱
[46:49] Just the one Haeberlin. 就一个贺柏林的
[46:51] It’s pressurized, waterproof, 密封 防水
[46:53] bomb-proof, you name it. 防弹 应有尽有
[46:56] But first, the search for a missing teen is over. 先说一则好消息 失踪少女搜寻结束
[46:59] Chrissy Delaney was found… 柯丽茜·德雷尼已被找到
[47:00] – That’s your team, right? – …unharmed, -那是你的队友吧 -未受伤害
[47:02] – having been abducted following the murder of her parents… – Sure is. -她父母被杀后 自己也遭绑架 -是的
[47:05] …which was believed to be connected 据信此事跟弗吉尼亚州
[47:06] to a killing of family in Alexandria, Virginia. 亚历山大市的一宗凶案有关
[47:10] The FBI confirmed both family murders were committed 联调局已证实 两宗灭门案都是由
[47:12] by the same 19-year-old offender… 同一名19岁犯人犯下
[47:15] You see that? Another Haeberlin. 你看到了吗 又是一个贺柏林提箱
[47:39] 特别督查探员露易丝 眼熟吗(附三张照片)
[47:48] Holy shit. 我去
[47:56] You’re kidding me, right? 你开玩笑吧
[47:57] Look, what are the chances we have identical footlockers 在东西两岸都发现一样的军用提箱
[47:59] on opposite coasts? 是有多巧
[48:01] I would have bet the farm I was chasing 我本来认定不明嫌犯
[48:02] a 40-something UnSub with experience. 是个40多岁很有经验的人
[48:04] Maybe the 19-year-old is getting help 或许19岁的那位
[48:07] from the 40-something with experience. 是受了40岁那位的指点
[48:09] We’ve got to get that shipping container 我们得把集装箱
[48:10] transferred to Quantico, right? 送回匡提科
[48:11] We need all eyes on this. 我们需要所有人都来
[48:17] Expect light showers Monday morning 周一晚预计有小雨
[48:19] with 10-mile-an-hour winds coming in from the northeast. 东北风风速10英里
[48:22] Up next, it’s sports, but first, 接下来是体育新闻 但首先
[48:24] it’s news at the top of the hour. 播报整点新闻
[48:26] In rural Washington, the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit 联调局行为分析组在华盛顿州郊区
[48:30] unearthed what can only be described as a burial site, 发现了一个埋尸点
[48:33] while on the east coast, 而在东海岸
[48:35] they rescued the missing teenager from Montgomery County, Maryland. 他们营救了一位来自马里兰州蒙哥马利县的失踪青少年
[48:38] She was abducted by the now-deceased 她被现已死去的19岁
[48:40] 19-year-old Rory Gilcrest. 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特绑架
[48:43] Gilcrest is suspected to be responsible for the murder 基尔克莱斯特被怀疑杀害了
[48:45] of the abducted teen’s parents 遭绑架少女的父母
[48:47] as well as the brutal killing of a family 还残忍地杀害了弗吉尼亚
[48:50] in Alexandria, Virginia. 亚历山大市的一家
[48:52] “The witching hour was a special moment in the middle of the night “子夜是午夜时分的特别时刻
[48:56] when every child and every grown-up was in a deep, deep sleep, 所有孩子和大人都已深深入眠
[49:02] and all the dark things came out from hiding 黑暗的生灵不再躲藏 冒出头来
[49:05] and had the world all to themselves.” 这世界只属于他们”
[49:09] Roald Dahl. 罗尔德·达尔
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme