时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Our unsub is Everett Lynch. | 我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇 |
[00:04] | He’s a conman who slices off the faces | 他会把他勾引到的 |
[00:06] | of the women he seduces. | 女人的脸剥下来 |
[00:09] | This was the first time that I was beaten | 这是我这么久以来第一次 |
[00:10] | by someone younger, faster, stronger than I am. | 被一个比我年轻 比我敏捷 比我强壮的人打败了 |
[00:15] | Everett Lynch was the FBI’s most wanted. | 埃弗雷特·林奇是联调局的头号通缉犯 |
[00:18] | He remained at large until we caught up with him. | 在我们追上他之前 他一直在逃 |
[00:22] | Captain Montero, breach. | 蒙泰罗队长 破门 |
[00:28] | He died in an explosion, | 他与我们的六名探员 |
[00:30] | along with 6 of our agents. | 在爆炸中身亡 |
[00:32] | It doesn’t make sense to me. | 我觉得没道理 |
[00:34] | I don’t understand how that type of personality | 我不懂那样的人 |
[00:36] | can choose to blow itself up. | 怎么会选择炸死自己 |
[00:39] | If he could get to a tunnel. | 如果他能进入隧道 |
[00:45] | Lynch is still alive. | 林奇还活着 |
[01:02] | Well, you know, you better thank your man upstairs | 那你最好感谢楼上的老大 |
[01:03] | for making it the whole team, | 帮整组人争取到的假期 |
[01:04] | otherwise you know they’d find a reason to bring us back up in here. | 不然他们肯定会找理由把我们叫回来 |
[01:06] | Why? They got other teams. | 为什么 他们还有别的小组啊 |
[01:07] | Ok, you can go on believing that if you want to, | 你可以继续这么想下去 |
[01:09] | – but I am not answering my cellphone. – Ok. | -但我可不会接我的电话 -好吧 |
[01:12] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[01:14] | Pretty boy. | 帅小伙 |
[01:16] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[01:18] | I can get my man to swing you a hotel room for practically nothing. | 我可以让我的人几乎免费给你订一间房 |
[01:20] | Even you might get a little loving out there. | 就算是你也有可能搞到一点艳遇的 |
[01:22] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢了 |
[01:24] | Come on, Reid. Live a little, huh? | 拜托 里德 偶尔享受一下生活 |
[01:25] | I have to go– going home. | 我要…回家 |
[01:27] | Have a good one, guys. | 玩得开心 伙计们 |
[01:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:32] | He look ok to you? | 你觉得他看上去没事吗 |
[01:34] | He looks about the way I would | 他看上去就像是 |
[01:35] | if I was gonna spend two weeks with my family. | 要和家人一起度过两周的我 |
[01:37] | Hey, don’t knock family. I’m gonna get nothing | 别说家不好 我接下来336小时 |
[01:39] | but for the next 336 hours. | 可是完全和家人一起 |
[01:40] | Hey, good for you. | 好样的 |
[01:41] | Haley’s got a list of chores a mile long, and I can’t wait. | 哈莉给我的家务清单有一英里长 我等不及了 |
[01:43] | The biggest decision I got to make is what I’m gonna do first. | 我要做的最重大的决定是 我要先做哪个 |
[01:45] | I bet you she has a thought or two about that as well. | 我敢说她心里早就给你安排好了 |
[01:48] | Bring it on! | 放马过来吧 |
[01:49] | I’ll be lost in a cabin in the woods | 接下来两周 我会迷失在 |
[01:50] | for the next two weeks. Do not call me for anything. | 森林的小木屋里 不管发生什么都别给我电话 |
[01:52] | Have a great time. You all deserve a break. | 玩得开心 你们值得好好休息一下 |
[01:54] | Seriously, don’t call. | 说真的 别给我打电话 |
[01:57] | Gideon. | 基甸 |
[02:00] | Gideon! Hotch! | 基甸 霍奇 |
[02:20] | I hit my head and now I’m seeing things. | 我撞到了脑袋 现在我开始出现幻觉了 |
[02:26] | Section Chief Strauss? | 斯特劳斯组长 |
[02:27] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[02:31] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[02:34] | I am. | 没错 |
[02:35] | Does… | 这… |
[02:37] | Does that mean that I’m– | 这说明我也… |
[02:37] | No. Not necessarily. | 不 不一定 |
[02:41] | I passed out in my apartment. | 我在我的家里晕过去了 |
[02:43] | You have intracranial hemorrhaging. | 你颅内出血 |
[02:47] | My brain is shutting down? | 我的大脑停止工作了 |
[02:48] | Parts of it are. | 一部分停止了 |
[02:48] | Parts of it are struggling to survive. | 还有一部分在努力挣扎 |
[02:52] | Which part are you? | 你是哪部分 |
[02:54] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[03:04] | What if this is permanent? | 如果这是永久性的呢 |
[03:06] | My mom started out hallucinating. | 我妈妈就是从出现幻觉开始的 |
[03:07] | You never displayed any signs of schizophrenia. | 你没有表现出任何精神分裂的症状 |
[03:10] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[03:12] | This is a journey. | 这是一段旅途 |
[03:13] | Some people see corridors of light, | 有的人会看到明亮的走廊 |
[03:15] | some people see people they love. | 有的人会看到他们所爱的人 |
[03:18] | What you see is up to you. | 你所看到的东西取决于你自己 |
[03:21] | You symbolize my guilt, | 你代表我的愧疚感 |
[03:23] | the…dead agents. | 那些死去的探员们 |
[03:25] | You have to make that decision yourself. | 你要自己做出决定 |
[03:32] | You’ll be tempted about which way to go. | 一路上 你会受到一些诱惑 |
[03:38] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[03:46] | 6 agents blown to pieces. | 六名探员被炸成碎片 |
[03:49] | Damn. You’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 你们得找一条大船 |
[03:52] | I gotta ask, | 我得问问 |
[03:54] | when they go kablam like that, | 他们被炸成碎片了 |
[03:56] | do you have a guy that puts them back together or…? | 你们有人把他们拼回去还是… |
[03:59] | I’m talking to you, doc. | 我跟你说话呢 博士 |
[04:01] | Or it is special agent? | 还是该叫你特别探员 |
[04:03] | Addict? | 瘾君子 |
[04:06] | Convict? | 罪犯 |
[04:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:08] | But I have one more question. | 不过我还有个问题 |
[04:10] | How come when I kill people, they’re called victims, | 为什么我杀了人 他们就是被害人 |
[04:14] | but when you do it, they’re called casualties? | 而你杀了人 他们就成了伤亡人员 |
[04:17] | Dead is dead. Am I right? | 死了就是死了 我说得对吗 |
[04:21] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[05:05] | And in the End | 最后 |
[05:11] | George Foyet. He likes to attack them inside | 乔治·弗伊特 他通常在车内或 |
[05:14] | or near their cars, | 车附近发动袭击 |
[05:15] | at night, on poorly lit, less populated roads. | 作案时间多为夜晚 在昏暗偏僻的小路上 |
[05:18] | George Foyet. | 乔治·弗伊特 |
[05:22] | Why are we here? You think this is my hell? | 我们为什么在这 你觉得这里是我的地狱 |
[05:25] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[05:27] | I’m not in control. | 我没有控制权 |
[05:29] | This is where you first met me. | 这是你第一次见到我的地方 |
[05:33] | Look at that handsome devil. | 看看这帅气的恶魔 |
[05:36] | So Strauss was the angel, and you’re the devil. | 这么说施特劳斯是天使 你是魔鬼 |
[05:38] | I never said that. Just the handsome part. | 我可没那么说 我只是说照片帅而已 |
[05:41] | Why would I picture you? | 我为什么会想到你 |
[05:43] | Of all the offenders that– | 在那么多凶手中间 |
[05:44] | Because I killed that sweet Haley | 因为我杀了可爱的哈莉 |
[05:46] | and old Aaron Hotchner was never the same. | 老艾伦·霍奇纳再也不一样了 |
[05:49] | You got me. | 你赢了 |
[06:00] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[06:04] | None of you were. | 你们都不一样了 |
[06:06] | I was the beginning of your end. | 我是你结局的起点 |
[06:10] | This good vs. evil game is all you know. | 这场正义对抗邪恶的游戏是你唯一知道的 |
[06:15] | And I’m the best your rattled brain could conjure. | 而我是你混乱大脑能想象出最理想的人物 |
[06:22] | Well, last night was the best sleep I’ve had in ages. | 昨晚是我近年来睡得最好的一晚 |
[06:26] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[06:28] | And what a way to start the morning. | 而且这么开始新的一天也不错 |
[06:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:33] | You have a peace about you. | 感觉你内心获得了平静 |
[06:35] | I do, huh? | 确实 |
[06:38] | With Lynch dead, you… | 林奇死了 你 |
[06:42] | You seem different. | 你感觉不同了 |
[06:47] | You know, all my time at the BAU, | 我在行为分析组这么多年 |
[06:49] | there were a lot of whales to catch, | 有很多条大鱼要抓 |
[06:52] | and Everett Lynch was one of the biggest. | 埃弗雷特·林奇是最大的之一 |
[06:55] | And I needed to make sure he couldn’t… | 我要确保他不会 |
[06:58] | hurt anyone else. | 再伤害其他人 |
[07:01] | Otherwise I couldn’t… | 否则我无法 |
[07:06] | You couldn’t what? | 你无法什么 |
[07:09] | Sleep. | 安睡 |
[07:10] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:11] | No, that is not what you were gonna say. | 不 你本来不是要说这个 |
[07:13] | That is not what you were gonna say. | 你本来不是要说这个 |
[07:16] | Are you… | 你是 |
[07:19] | Are you retiring? | 你是要退休吗 |
[07:21] | That’s such an ugly word. | 这个词太难听了 |
[07:22] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:23] | David, we have to do something. | 戴夫 我们得做点什么 |
[07:24] | What, now you’re planning my sendoff? | 怎么 你要计划我的欢送会了吗 |
[07:26] | Yep, it is gonna be the best, fastest sendoff | 是的 一定会是你见过的 |
[07:29] | you have ever seen. | 最棒 最快的欢送会 |
[07:30] | Why fast? | 为什么要这么快 |
[07:31] | Because I don’t want you to change your mind. | 因为我不想你改变主意 |
[07:33] | Now get out of here. Go. | 快走吧 去吧 |
[07:35] | I don’t want you to be late for one of your last days at school. | 我不想你最后一天上班还迟到 |
[07:40] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:46] | Because we got to document the lady bonding. | 因为我们得记录下我们闺蜜情 |
[07:49] | The lady bonding. | 闺蜜情 |
[07:52] | Do you have another one? | 你还有吗 |
[07:54] | I am both horrified and delighted there’s evidence of last night. | 我真是既恐惧又高兴昨晚居然被记录下来了 |
[08:00] | Wait, what is this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[08:01] | It helps with hangovers, | 帮你醒酒的 |
[08:02] | and that is all you need to know. | 你只要知道这个就行了 |
[08:04] | It tastes like you scraped the forest floor | 尝起来像是你把森林地面刮下来 |
[08:06] | and juiced it. | 然后把它榨汁了 |
[08:07] | Even that’s too generous. | 这么说都还算轻了 |
[08:11] | Emily told me what you guys were getting into, | 艾米莉跟我说了你们干了什么 |
[08:14] | and I figured you could use these. | 我觉得你们需要这些 |
[08:18] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:19] | Get this caffeine into my face hole. | 我要大口大口地喝咖啡因 |
[08:22] | This is from Lunacorn. | 这是月角兽的咖啡 |
[08:23] | Luke Alvez, stop making me like you. | 卢克·埃尔维斯 别把我变成你 |
[08:26] | Never. | 不会的 |
[08:28] | Vision boarding go well? | 愿景板进行得还顺利吗 |
[08:28] | Oh, you have no idea how many stickers were used. | 你想象不到我们有多少愿望 |
[08:32] | Where’s Reid? I want to talk to the whole team. | 里德在哪儿 我想和大家都谈谈 |
[08:34] | Oh, Spence probably slept in. | 斯宾塞可能睡过了 |
[08:36] | He took it really hard. | 他非常难过 |
[08:37] | Well, let’s start our after-action review now, | 我们现在开始案后回顾 |
[08:39] | and we’ll fill him in when he arrives. | 他到了之后再告诉他情况 |
[08:41] | OK, DNA results coming at ya. | 好 DNA数据显示出来了 |
[08:44] | Casualty count still hold at 8, | 伤亡人数仍保持八人 |
[08:45] | Including Roberta and Everett Lynch? | 包括罗波塔·林奇和埃弗雷特·林奇吗 |
[08:47] | Yes. Wait, no. | 是的 等等 不对 |
[08:52] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[08:53] | Yes, 8 casualties– | 伤亡人数是八人 |
[08:55] | Our 6 agents, Roberta Lynch, | 我们六名探员 罗波塔·林奇 |
[08:57] | and Orlando Gaines, the private investigator. | 还有那个私家侦探奥兰多·盖恩斯 |
[09:00] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[09:03] | Wait. Wait a minute. That means that– | 等一下 这是否意味着… |
[09:04] | Everett Lynch is still alive. | 埃弗雷特·林奇还活着 |
[09:16] | Well, I hope somebody finds you. | 我希望有人能找到你 |
[09:18] | That big brain’s gonna be a bowl of mush. | 你聪明的大脑会变成一滩浆糊 |
[09:21] | What a way to go out, huh? | 真是可怕的死法 对吧 |
[09:23] | Slow brain bleed. | 脑部缓慢流血 |
[09:25] | And nobody knows you’re here. | 没人知道你在这里 |
[09:27] | It’s tragic | 这是场悲剧 |
[09:28] | and yet… | 然而 |
[09:30] | ironically fitting. | 讽刺的是 很适合你 |
[09:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:41] | It was good to see you again, Doc. | 很高兴再见到你 博士 |
[09:46] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[09:49] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[09:51] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[09:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[09:54] | Let me take her place. | 我来换她 |
[09:56] | You would kill yourself for her? | 为了她你宁愿自己去死吗 |
[09:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:00] | No. | 不 |
[10:08] | Maeve, I’m so sorry. | 梅芙 我很抱歉 |
[10:09] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[10:11] | I let you die. | 我让你死了 |
[10:14] | I wasn’t smart enough or fast enough to save you. | 我不够聪明 也不够快 救不了你 |
[10:18] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[10:21] | Do you want to know my deepest, darkest secret? | 你想知道我最深 最阴暗的秘密吗 |
[10:26] | I love nineties rom-drams and rom-coms. | 我喜欢九十年代的浪漫戏剧和喜剧 |
[10:30] | The cheesier the better. | 越俗套越好 |
[10:33] | And my favorite one was about this angel | 我最喜欢的是一个天使 |
[10:35] | who gave up his immortality | 因为爱上了一个男人 |
[10:36] | because he fell in love with a human. | 所以放弃了他的永生 |
[10:39] | But they only had one day together before she was killed. | 在她被杀之前他们只有一天时间 |
[10:44] | I always wondered why that one stuck with me. | 我一直搞不懂为什么这个故事深深地印在我的脑海里 |
[10:49] | And then we lived it. | 然后我们经历了一遍 |
[10:54] | Don’t you dare be sorry. | 你敢说抱歉试试 |
[10:57] | I have no regrets. | 我不后悔 |
[11:00] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[11:01] | Gah, I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[11:04] | But lucky for us, we have some time together right now. | 但我们很幸运 现在还有时间 |
[11:07] | I need that. | 我非常需要 |
[11:09] | You’ve been holding on to trauma, | 你的心里一直有创伤 |
[11:11] | a lot of it. | 许多创伤 |
[11:12] | But what sent you on this journey is something different. | 但你踏上这段旅途的起因不是因为创伤 |
[11:16] | You’re at a crossroads. | 你正站在十字路口 |
[11:19] | Can you help me through it? | 你能帮我走出去吗 |
[11:23] | But first, | 但首先 |
[11:25] | I need to tell you something you don’t hear enough of. | 我得告诉你一些你听得不够多的话 |
[11:29] | The world is a good place. | 这个世界是个美好的地方 |
[11:33] | And it’s even better with you in it. | 有你在 世界会更美好 |
[11:39] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[11:50] | Reno PD just confirmed | 里诺警局刚刚确认了 |
[11:51] | they found supplies under Lynch’s hideout. | 他们在林奇的藏身处地下找到了补给 |
[11:54] | So he must have built an escape to the tunnels under the house. | 他一定是在房子下面修了一个逃生隧道 |
[11:57] | This guy’s a planner. He picked that target | 这家伙精于计划 他选择那个目标 |
[11:59] | because it gave him an escape route. | 就是因为能有一条逃跑路线 |
[12:00] | We profiled Roberta would take them both out, | 根据我们的侧写罗波塔会把他俩都杀了 |
[12:02] | but because of her love for her son, she hesitated. | 但是出于对儿子的爱 她犹豫了 |
[12:04] | And that hesitation gave Lynch the seconds he needed | 她的犹豫正好给了林奇需要的 |
[12:06] | to execute his plan. | 实施计划的时间 |
[12:07] | All right, so he escapes right before the explosion. | 他在爆炸之前逃了出来 |
[12:10] | We got to get back to Reno before someone else gets hurt. | 我们得在再有人受害之前赶回里诺 |
[12:13] | Garcia run a search on Lynch aliases, | 加西亚 搜索林奇的假名 |
[12:15] | any credit card activity. | 任何信用卡动向都要注意 |
[12:17] | He’s radio silent for now. | 他目前没有动静 |
[12:18] | It’s only a matter of time | 这个家伙 |
[12:19] | before this guy gets desperate enough | 迟早会走投无路 |
[12:21] | to use one of his old aliases, | 动用他先前的假名 |
[12:22] | and when he does, we’ve got him cornered. | 只要他有动静 我们就能抓住他 |
[12:23] | Stop. Stop, stop. | 停 停 停 |
[12:26] | Apply what we know based on our experience with Lynch | 用我们已经掌握的针对林奇 |
[12:28] | and others like him. | 和其他类似他的人的经验 |
[12:29] | That’s all profiling is, that’s all it ever was. | 这就是侧写 一直都是这样 |
[12:33] | Now, you’re Lynch. | 现在 你就是林奇 |
[12:35] | You have the full force of United States | 全国所有执法部门 |
[12:37] | law enforcement on your heels. | 都在对你紧追不舍 |
[12:39] | Where else do you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[12:40] | Who else do you hurt? | 你还会伤害谁 |
[12:43] | Us. | 我们 |
[12:44] | They come after us. | 他会对我们下手 |
[12:46] | He’ll get off on the power of attacking on our home turf. | 他会非常享受攻击我们地盘的快感 |
[12:49] | We need security for our loved ones. | 我们得给家人配备安保人员 |
[12:51] | Alvez, Simmons, contact troopers at all state lines. | 埃尔维斯 西蒙斯 联系各州警方 |
[12:54] | I’ll notify the director that the Lynch case remains open. | 我去通知局长林奇案还没结 |
[12:57] | JJ, Garcia, check in on Reid. | 小洁 加西亚 去看看里德 |
[12:59] | Fill him in on his way back here. | 在回来的路上给他说说情况 |
[13:08] | Perfect timing. What kind of cake do you want? | 时机正好 你想要什么样的蛋糕 |
[13:10] | There’s a flag on the play. | 有个危险情况 |
[13:12] | I’m dispatching security over to the house. | 我正派安保人员去家里 |
[13:16] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[13:17] | I just want to be extra sure that you’re protected. | 我只是想确保你的安全 |
[13:22] | I’ll take it. | 好的 |
[13:25] | Do what you have to do, ok? | 你该做什么就去做 |
[13:27] | I’m the luckiest guy in the world. | 我真是全天下最有福气的男人 |
[13:30] | Damn straight you are. | 你说对了 |
[13:36] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[13:38] | Spence, it’s JJ. Can you hear me? | 斯宾塞 我是小洁 能听到我说话吗 |
[13:39] | We need an ambulance immediately | 胡佛街937号23室 |
[13:41] | at 937 Hoover Street, apartment 23. | 需要一辆救护车 |
[13:44] | We have an agent down. | 有探员负伤 |
[13:44] | He’s breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[13:46] | Yes, we have an agent down. That’s what I said. | 对 有探员负伤 我就是这么说的 |
[13:49] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:51] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:57] | Why are we here? | 我们怎么来这了 |
[13:59] | I made peace with Gideon dying. | 我已经能接受基甸的去世了 |
[14:01] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[14:03] | 12 years, 7 months, and 23 days ago. | 十二年七个月零二十三天前 |
[14:07] | You’re not keeping track of disappointments at all. | 你把所有的失望都记得这么清楚 |
[14:13] | My dad wrote me a note when he left. | 我爸走的时候给我留了张字条 |
[14:17] | Gideon did the same thing. | 基甸也是 |
[14:19] | He was the one that convinced me to join the team. | 当初就是他说服我加入行为分析组的 |
[14:23] | And then he left. | 后来他走了 |
[14:28] | All to believe in happy endings, | 所有人都相信幸福结局 |
[14:30] | I just–I’m sad he never got one. | 我很遗憾他没能得到 |
[14:32] | Oh, no, he got one. | 不 他有的 |
[14:35] | He’s obsessed with this octopus named Mildred. | 他迷上了一条叫米尔德里德的章鱼 |
[14:38] | She’s a prankster. | 她可调皮了 |
[14:39] | And he loves hanging out an 8-limbed mollusk, | 他特别喜欢和八脚软体动物玩 |
[14:42] | trying to figure out how she became so playful and wise. | 一直想弄清楚她为什么那么调皮还聪明 |
[14:48] | She evolved. | 她进化了 |
[14:50] | Yep. | 是的 |
[14:52] | We all have to. | 我们都得变得越来越好 |
[15:00] | Turn around. | 转弯 |
[15:03] | It’s Dr. K. Can you hear me, sir? | 我是K医生 你能听见我说话吗 先生 |
[15:06] | How long has he been unconscious? | 他失去意识多长时间了 |
[15:07] | I don’t know. There was an explosion 24 hours ago. | 我不知道 二十四小时之前发生过一起爆炸 |
[15:10] | Could it be a concussion? | 有可能是脑震荡吗 |
[15:11] | So he’s been under a lot of stress? | 他一直处在强压之下吗 |
[15:13] | Yes, he’s an FBI agent. | 对 他是联调局探员 |
[15:14] | I need to run some tests. Are you family? | 我得做些检查 你们是家属吗 |
[15:17] | Uh, not technically. That would be his mom. | 严格意义上来说不是 只有他母亲是 |
[15:20] | – Get him to CCU. – Wake up. | -把他送去心内科监护病房 -醒醒 |
[15:22] | I need to talk to his mother right away. | 我必须马上联络到他母亲 |
[15:23] | I’ll track down Diana. | 我去找戴安娜 |
[15:24] | She’s at Brookfield. | 她在布鲁克菲尔德 |
[15:28] | It’s Emily. | 是艾米莉打来的 |
[15:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:31] | No, no, no. I’m not leaving. | 不不 我不会走的 |
[15:32] | Spence will understand. The team needs you. | 斯宾塞会理解的 队伍需要你 |
[15:34] | I’ve got this. Go. | 这里我会照顾好 去吧 |
[15:38] | Thanks for getting there so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶过去 |
[15:39] | What’s the status? | 情况如何 |
[15:40] | Nothing of incident, sir. | 一切正常 长官 |
[15:41] | Great news. She’s expecting you. | 太好了 她正在等你 |
[15:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:55] | Couldn’t be any safer, ma’am. | 再安全不过了 太太 |
[15:56] | Your husband made sure of it. | 您丈夫确认过了 |
[15:57] | Come in. Thank you. | 请进 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Oh, Diana, hi. Hi. It’s Penelope. | 戴安娜 我是佩内洛普 |
[16:08] | I work with Spencer. I’ve come to see you before. | 我和斯宾塞一起工作 之前有见过你 |
[16:10] | You’re almost as tall as I am. | 你都快和我一样高了 |
[16:13] | Diana, Spencer fell and he hit his head really hard, | 戴安娜 斯宾塞摔倒了 头部伤得很重 |
[16:17] | and he’s not conscious. | 他还没有恢复意识 |
[16:19] | Well, let’s wake him up. Let’s see him. | 那我们把他叫起来 我们去看看他 |
[16:21] | – No, wait. – He’ll listen to me. | -不 等等 -他会听我的话 |
[16:22] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:29] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
[16:33] | No. No, no, no. This is not my son. | 不不不 这不是我儿子 |
[16:39] | See this little star right there on your wrist? | 看到你手腕上的这颗小星星了吗 |
[16:42] | That’s from when you fell when you were | 那是你有一次在我们家后院栅栏上 |
[16:43] | trying to balance on our backyard fence. | 走钢丝结果跌倒时弄的 |
[16:47] | Oh, you were so determined to make it the whole way. | 你锲而不舍地要走完全程 |
[16:50] | And I’ll never forget looking out the kitchen window, | 我永远忘不了当我从厨房窗户往外看 |
[16:53] | watching you out there as you were trying to make | 看到你把扫帚 |
[16:55] | a balancing pole from a broomstick. | 当做平衡杆的样子 |
[17:06] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[17:08] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[17:10] | Oh, please. | 快醒过来 |
[17:11] | Why do you fight us? | 为什么要抵抗我们 |
[17:13] | If I die, I’ll let down my mom… | 如果我死了 我妈妈 |
[17:17] | The team, everybody who depends on me. | 队伍里的大家 还有需要我的人都会很失望 |
[17:26] | Family is resilient. | 家人们会好起来的 |
[17:27] | And as for strangers, | 至于陌生人 |
[17:29] | people were hurt before you joined the BAU | 你加入行为分析组之前也有人被害 |
[17:31] | and they’ll get hurt whenever you leave. | 无论你何时离开 依然会有人被害 |
[17:34] | I guess I’m stuck. | 看来我困住了 |
[17:35] | More like frozen from grief. | 更像是被悲伤冻住了 |
[17:40] | Your father’s physical absence, | 你父亲在你的生活里一直缺席 |
[17:42] | your mother’s psychological one, me. | 你母亲则在心理上有缺失 还有我 |
[17:44] | It’s paralyzing. | 我不能动了 |
[17:46] | How do you move through it when you can’t move? | 动不了的时候 要怎么解开困局 |
[17:51] | You go back to the beginning. | 回到原点 |
[17:56] | I grew up telling stories about who I was– | 我从小开始就被告知我是谁 |
[18:00] | Son, friend… | 儿子 朋友 |
[18:04] | student, teacher, | 学生 老师 |
[18:07] | genius. | 天才 |
[18:08] | Hero. | 英雄 |
[18:09] | You seek and gain approval by anyone. | 你在所有人身上寻找并获得认同 |
[18:13] | It’s time to stop. | 是时候停下了 |
[18:20] | You keep a nice house. | 你家布置得很漂亮 |
[18:22] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | Dave does his fair share. | 戴夫也有功劳 |
[18:26] | I bet he does. | 肯定的 |
[18:28] | You know, you have a mom energy about you, | 你身上有一种母性的气质 |
[18:31] | caretakey thing. | 很会照顾人 |
[18:33] | My mom just died. | 我母亲刚去世 |
[18:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:36] | You are? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | She was a nightmare. | 她简直是噩梦 |
[18:42] | But I love moms. | 但我喜欢妈妈们 |
[18:43] | I had a daughter, and she loved her mom and my mom. | 我有过一个女儿 她生前很爱她妈和我妈 |
[18:49] | So I get the whole mom thing, you know. | 所以我对妈妈就有点特殊情感 |
[18:53] | Beard, different glasses, | 胡子 不同的眼镜 |
[18:55] | Different hair color, different eye color, | 头发颜色也不一样 眼睛颜色变了 |
[18:57] | which means he’s wearing colored contacts. | 说明他戴了隐形彩片 |
[18:58] | Conmen know how to change their look. | 骗子知道如何改变自己的样貌 |
[19:00] | Take a look at this first identity again, when he was Mac. | 再看一眼他的第一个身份 他当麦克的时候 |
[19:09] | I need to check with Dave. | 我需要和戴夫确认一下 |
[19:17] | What if my brain’s bleeding out | 万一因为再没有需要我做的事 |
[19:19] | ’cause there’s nothing left for me to do? | 我的大脑失血过多 怎么办呢 |
[19:21] | The world needs you to do what you love. | 你应该去做自己喜欢的事情 |
[19:24] | Have you done that? | 有吗 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:29] | Sure you do. What do you love? | 你当然知道 你喜欢什么 |
[19:32] | I love magic | 我喜欢魔术 |
[19:34] | and ghost stories. | 鬼故事 |
[19:35] | Fiddling with your pen like me. | 跟我一样喜欢转笔 |
[19:38] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[19:41] | Jell-o… | 果冻 |
[19:43] | Kumquats… | 金桔 |
[19:47] | Teaching, learning, | 教书 学习 |
[19:49] | Books, hope… | 书 希望 |
[19:55] | Making connections… | 与人建立连结 |
[20:00] | Making… making a difference. | 有所…有所作为 |
[20:07] | You. | 你 |
[20:08] | I love you. | 我喜欢你 |
[20:12] | That’s a lot to love. | 有很多喜欢的呢 |
[20:16] | Mrs. Reid? | 里德夫人 |
[20:17] | The conservative approach would be surgery. | 保守做法是进行手术 |
[20:20] | It may reduce the swelling around Spencer’s brain faster. | 这样能尽快减轻斯宾塞脑部的肿胀 |
[20:24] | There is risk. It could cause seizures and even more bleeding. | 也有风险 可能造成癫痫或出血加剧 |
[20:30] | I thought it was Tuesday, and it’s not Tuesday. | 我还以为今天周二呢 但不是 |
[20:33] | And so I can’t tell you. | 所以我也没法说 |
[20:35] | Could we have a minute? | 方便让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[20:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:38] | What would he want? | 他会想要如何 |
[20:39] | I don’t want to make the decision. | 我不想自己来做这个决定 |
[20:42] | Diana, you know, one time Spencer told me | 戴安娜 有一次斯宾塞跟我说 |
[20:45] | that you and I are two of the smartest people he knows. | 你和我属于他认识的最聪明的那批人 |
[20:48] | I guess there’s some study that shows | 我想肯定有研究表明 |
[20:50] | that the heart and the stomach have like cells of consciousness, | 心脏和胃部也有知觉细胞 |
[20:53] | like a second brain. | 类似第二大脑 |
[20:54] | And I get it that your brain has done things | 我明白你的大脑有时做出 |
[20:56] | to attack Spencer sometimes, | 攻击斯宾塞的事 |
[20:58] | but your heart and your guts have always known | 但你的心和肚子[本能]总是知道 |
[21:01] | what’s best for him. Am I right? | 什么对他最好 我说得对吗 |
[21:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:03] | So we’re just gonna use our brilliant insides | 所以我们现在只需要动用聪明的内心 |
[21:05] | to make a brilliant choice for Spencer right now, ok? | 去为斯宾塞作出明智的选择 好吗 |
[21:14] | What’s happening to my boy? | 我儿子怎么了 |
[21:18] | What is happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:20] | Look, there’s no wrong choice, | 听着 选择没有对错 |
[21:22] | but you have to decide. | 但你得作出决定了 |
[21:24] | You can stick around on the blue marble | 你可以驻留在这颗蓝色星球上 |
[21:27] | or travel out into the great unknown. | 也可以启程去向广袤的未知 |
[21:31] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[21:34] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[21:45] | You remember our one and only fight? | 记得我们唯一一次吵架吗 |
[21:48] | About the world’s greatest poet? | 争论谁是世上最伟大的诗人那次吗 |
[21:50] | We were on the phone for, I think, 4 hours. | 那通电话持续了大概四个小时 |
[21:57] | You need to find that kind of passion with someone again. | 你需要去别人身上重拾这份激情 |
[22:03] | First I need to know | 我得先知道 |
[22:04] | if your favorite is still– | 你最喜欢的是不是还是 |
[22:07] | E.E. Cummings. | 卡明斯[美国诗人] |
[22:09] | “Whenever you think or you believe or you know, | “当你思考 抑或相信 哪怕确知 |
[22:11] | you’re a lot of other people, | 你和他人无异 |
[22:13] | but the moment you feel, you’re nobody but yourself.” | 可一旦有所感受 你独独是自己” |
[22:18] | To be nobody but yourself… | “身处这倾尽全力 |
[22:21] | In a world which is doing its best night and day | 迫使你成为其他人的世界 |
[22:23] | to make you everybody else | 要独独成为你自己 |
[22:24] | means to fight… the hardest battle | 便是打一场最最艰难的战役 |
[22:29] | which any human being can fight. | 这一役凡人类均可参与 |
[22:31] | And never stop fighting.” | 这一役永不止息” |
[22:41] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[22:55] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[22:57] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[23:03] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[23:04] | Is he gonna be ok? | 他会没事的吧 |
[23:06] | He’s putting up one hell of a fight. | 他表现得十分顽强 |
[23:08] | But it’s still too early to know for sure. | 但现在下结论为时尚早 |
[23:10] | I need to keep him here for tests. | 我得让他留院做更多检查 |
[23:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[23:18] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[23:19] | – He’s stable. – Thank God. | -他情况稳定了 -谢天谢地 |
[23:21] | Is he awake? | 他醒了吗 |
[23:22] | He opened his eyes for a second. | 他之前稍微睁了下眼 |
[23:23] | It’s progress. | 算是进步吧 |
[23:24] | Please tell him I will be there as soon as I can. | 请告诉他我一定会尽快赶过去的 |
[23:26] | You bet I will. What’s going on with Lynch? | 我肯定会说的 林奇的案子怎么样了 |
[23:28] | We’re thinking Grace’s mom might be a clue to where he’s going. | 我们觉得格雷西的妈妈或许能帮我们找到他的下落 |
[23:31] | I remember we didn’t have a lot on her. | 我记得我们对她的了解不多 |
[23:34] | Liz Coster. She gave birth to Grace when she was 22. | 丽兹·考斯特 她二十二岁时生下了格雷西 |
[23:38] | And she OD’d on oxy 5 years ago. | 五年前因服药过量而死 |
[23:44] | What’s up, Dave? | 怎么了 戴夫 |
[23:45] | Lynch wrote me into his story. | 林奇把我写进了他的故事里 |
[23:47] | I’ve got to be part of his end game. | 我肯定是他终局游戏的一部分 |
[23:49] | I need more security for Krystall. | 得再派人去保护克里斯朵的安全 |
[23:53] | I saw his badge, I just opened the door. | 我看到他的警徽 就开门让他进来了 |
[23:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[23:59] | You figure it out yet, David? | 你想明白了吗 戴夫 |
[24:00] | I’ve got something you need, | 是不是我这里有你需要的东西 |
[24:01] | and you’re holding my wife hostage until you get it? | 你绑架我妻子当人质 直到你拿到手为止对吗 |
[24:04] | Call in all your favors. It’s gonna be a doozy. | 尽管召集人手 这会是个大场面 |
[24:09] | They’re near centerport. | 他们在中心港口附近 |
[24:11] | We need a plan. | 我们需要个计划 |
[24:12] | – What kind of plan? – A great plan. | -什么样的计划 -完美的计划 |
[24:14] | I know what he wants. | 我知道他想要什么 |
[24:15] | Call the director, no one else. | 打给局长 别让其他任何人知道 |
[24:17] | This only works if it’s need to know. | 只有在必要时才透露计划 才能成功 |
[24:19] | What is it? | 怎么 |
[24:20] | We’re gonna have to make a trade. | 我们必须做个交易 |
[24:24] | Has he been here before? | 他以前也这样过吗 |
[24:26] | In the hospital, like this? | 像这样躺在医院里 |
[24:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:30] | Were you here for him? | 你有在他身边守着他吗 |
[24:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:34] | Aw, how awful. | 那种感觉很难受吧 |
[24:35] | It was, actually. | 的确如此 |
[24:37] | And then there was the time Agent Hotchner was in the hospital. | 曾经霍奇纳探员也受伤住过院 |
[24:41] | And Morgan’s wife. | 还有摩根的妻子 |
[24:44] | And J.J. earlier this year | 小洁今年也住院了 |
[24:45] | And…me. | 还有 我 |
[24:50] | Let them know we’re coming in. Code 3. | 通知他们我们过去了 紧急抢救 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I’ve… | 真的 我… |
[24:55] | I’ve actually been in hospitals more times | 其实我进医院的次数 |
[24:58] | than I am caring to admit. | 比我愿意承认的要多 |
[25:00] | Sometimes I think there’s got to be a better way, you know. | 有时候 我觉得肯定有更好的办法 |
[25:09] | There’s got to be a better place. | 肯定有更好的地方 |
[25:12] | There is. There is for all of us. | 的确有 对我们所有人都有这样一个地方 |
[25:16] | Spencer, I saw some cumuliform heaps today. | 斯宾塞 我今天看到天上有好多堆积云 |
[25:21] | His favorite clouds. | 那是他最爱的云 |
[25:23] | I plucked that for him. | 我帮他采过云彩 |
[25:25] | Everything is up there. | 想要什么东西上面都有 |
[25:28] | And we pluck what we want when we want | 我们想要的时候 就把想要的东西采下来 |
[25:31] | and we let go what we don’t. | 把不想要的都放手 |
[25:33] | That sounds very good. | 听上去真棒 |
[25:35] | Ok, I am plucking a memory about… | 好吧 我要采摘一份记忆… |
[25:40] | Spencer’s eyes, and they are brown with gold on the outside. | 斯宾塞的眼睛 是棕色的 外面是金色的 |
[25:45] | I think they’re gold on the inside. | 我觉得是里面是金色 |
[25:51] | Gold on the inside. | 里面是金色 |
[25:52] | Gold on the inside. | 里面是金色 |
[25:54] | We were just plucking eye memories of you. | 我们刚刚在采摘关于你的眼睛的记忆呢 |
[25:56] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[25:58] | Forgot how much I loved those clouds, mom. | 我都忘了我有多爱那种云了 妈 |
[26:01] | You helped me remember. | 你帮我又想了起来 |
[26:02] | I did, huh? | 是吧 |
[26:04] | Well, maybe I can come back tomorrow | 不如明天我再来的时候 |
[26:07] | and we can watch clouds together. | 我们一起看云彩 |
[26:09] | Am I alive, or is this heaven? | 我是活着 还是这里是天堂 |
[26:11] | Sweetie, you are very much alive. | 亲爱的 你活得好好的呢 |
[26:17] | There’s gonna be two SUVs pulling in. | 马上会有两辆旅行车开过去 |
[26:20] | I’m in the first one. | 我在第一辆车里 |
[26:21] | Ok. | 好的 |
[26:22] | Fall in behind me. | 跟在我后面走 |
[26:48] | No, no, no, no. Nope, nope, nope. | 不 不 别 别过来 |
[26:50] | No. | 不 |
[26:50] | Put them away. | 放下武器 |
[26:52] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[26:53] | He didn’t hurt me. | 他没伤害我 |
[26:54] | Lynch, we need more time. | 林奇 我们需要时间 |
[26:56] | Our pilots refuse to leave U.S. Airspace. | 我们的飞行员拒绝离开美国领空 |
[26:58] | You didn’t profile that about me? | 你没有侧写出我这一点吗 |
[27:00] | You see, the wealthy ladies that I seduce, | 我引诱的那些富婆们 |
[27:03] | they are suckers for a real-life pilot. | 都酷爱现实中的飞行员 |
[27:05] | So you got the keys? You fueled up, ready to go? | 你拿上钥匙 加满燃料 准备起飞了吗 |
[27:08] | One condition. Take me. | 有一个条件 拿我做人质 |
[27:10] | She’s got nothing to do with this. | 她和这事没关系 |
[27:12] | I need a hostage, Dave, not a martyr. | 我需要的是人质 戴夫 不是烈士 |
[27:13] | No! | 不 |
[27:16] | You put me on that plane with you | 你带我上飞机 |
[27:17] | and nobody’s gonna shoot you out of the sky. | 就没人会把你从空中击落 |
[27:20] | They’ll let you land, you’ll disappear, | 他们会让你着陆 你就可以销声匿迹 |
[27:23] | and you’ll never hear from me again. | 再也听不到我的消息了 |
[27:25] | How do you know you’d live to tell about it? | 你怎么知道你能活命 |
[27:28] | I’m willing to take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个风险 |
[27:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:40] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 来吧 |
[27:43] | Pat your husband down for me, will you, doll? | 替我给你老公搜身 好吗 美女 |
[27:45] | And lose the vest. | 脱掉防弹背心 |
[27:47] | Let’s go. We’re wasting time. | 快点 不要浪费时间 |
[27:50] | My gun’s in the car. | 我的枪在车上 |
[27:51] | This can’t be how it ends. | 你不会有事的 |
[27:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:56] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[27:59] | All right, put these on, old man. | 好了 把这个戴上 老家伙 |
[28:05] | – Come on. – I love you. | -快点 -我爱你 |
[28:09] | There’s no shot. | 无法瞄准 |
[28:11] | Lynch won’t give us a line of sight. | 林奇不会给我们瞄准机会的 |
[28:29] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:37] | Ground, this is gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1 | 地面 这里是GN34JE11 |
[28:42] | requesting permission to taxi for departure. | 请求滑行起飞 |
[28:44] | Ground to gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1. | 地面呼叫GN34JE11 |
[28:47] | We are currently clearing the jetway for your departure | 我们目前正在25号跑道上为你的起飞 |
[28:49] | on runway 2-5. | 移去登机桥 |
[28:51] | Please stand by. | 请等候 |
[28:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:53] | You know, there’s so many bright sides to what I do. | 知道吗 我做的事有很多好的一面 |
[28:57] | I guess you can call me a lifelong learner. | 我猜你可以说我是个活到老学到老的人 |
[28:59] | When I was 19, I taught myself Spanish. | 我十九岁的时候 就自学西班牙语 |
[29:02] | I always figured the beaches of Mexico would be a beautiful place | 我一直觉得墨西哥海滩是个美丽的地方 |
[29:04] | to spend the rest of my days. | 可以在那安享晚年 |
[29:05] | Prentiss, come on, you said we needed a great plan. | 潘提斯 快啊 你说我们需要一个完美的计划 |
[29:08] | And we have one. | 我们有 |
[29:09] | It started 20 years ago when David Rossi and Jason Gideon | 二十年前 戴夫·罗西和杰森·基甸 |
[29:12] | submitted their first requisition for a private jet. | 第一次提交私人飞机的申请书时就有了 |
[29:15] | There are things none of you know about that jet. | 这架飞机有些你们都不知道的秘密 |
[29:19] | Think you’ll be satisfied? | 你觉得那样你就能满足了吗 |
[29:22] | Laying low in Mexico? | 在墨西哥隐姓埋名 |
[29:24] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[29:25] | I’ll keep myself busy. | 我不会让自己闲着的 |
[29:26] | Ground to gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1. | 地面呼叫GN34JE11 |
[29:30] | Taxi to runway 2-5. | 滑行至25号跑道 |
[29:31] | – Hold short of Delta. – Roger that. | -在跑道线外等待达美航空 -收到 |
[29:33] | I mean, just think about all those lonely beauties down there. | 想想那里的孤独的美女们 |
[29:35] | No, no, no, it’s definitely the perfect place | 不 不 不 对我这样的男人来说 |
[29:37] | for a guy like me to disappear, | 那里绝对是个完美的藏身之处 |
[29:39] | get on with the rest of my life. | 和安度晚年的地方 |
[29:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | Ah, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:08] | Rossi. Rossi, come on. | 罗西 罗西 快醒过来 |
[30:17] | Fire at the fuel tank. | 朝燃料箱开火 |
[30:29] | Get back! Take cover. | 回来 找掩护 |
[30:42] | Ok. | 好了 |
[31:18] | It’s gonna be a hell of a party. | 这肯定是一场盛大的聚会 |
[31:21] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:23] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[31:25] | I will be. It’s just… | 会好的 我只是 |
[31:27] | hard to believe, you know. | 感到难以置信 你懂的 |
[31:39] | Hey, someone knows how to throw a party. | 办聚会的人可太厉害了 |
[31:41] | ♪ I saw you standing ♪ | ♪我看见你站在那儿♪ |
[31:45] | ♪ Behind the looking glass… ♪ | ♪站在镜子后面♪ |
[31:50] | They say that good things happen to good people. | 常言道 好人有好报 |
[31:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:54] | ♪ Take what you want ♪ | ♪你想要的都可以带走♪ |
[31:59] | ♪ But take it fast ♪ | ♪但是快点带走♪ |
[32:11] | ♪ I feel like dancing ♪ | ♪我想要跳舞♪ |
[32:20] | ♪ It won’t be long ♪ | ♪我将离去♪ |
[32:23] | ♪ Till I’m back ♪ | ♪但不会太久♪ |
[32:35] | How many parties have you thrown? | 你举办过多少聚会 |
[32:38] | Not near enough. | 远不够多 |
[32:40] | Now this is a perfect backyard. | 这真是个完美的后院 |
[32:44] | You two house hunting? | 你们两个在找房子吗 |
[32:46] | In Denver. | 在丹佛找 |
[32:48] | Don’t worry, I’m not leaving. | 别担心 我不会走的 |
[32:49] | I’m keeping my place here, | 我还是会在这里居住 |
[32:50] | but we are looking at land out there. | 但我们打算在其他地方找找看 |
[32:52] | It’s a good time to invest. | 是一次不错的投资机会 |
[32:55] | Absolutely. | 绝对是的 |
[32:57] | Hey, looking good, dave. How’s the leg? | 你看起来不错 戴夫 腿怎么样了 |
[33:00] | Well, it’s been a long month, | 这个月比较艰难 |
[33:01] | but I’m back in business. | 但我已经重整旗鼓了 |
[33:03] | But how’s that little Rose doing? | 小萝丝怎么样 |
[33:05] | She’s the best baby ever. | 她是最乖的宝宝 |
[33:07] | Maybe because it’s number 5 | 可能是第五个孩子 |
[33:08] | and not much can surprise us anymore. | 没有什么可以再让我们惊喜了 |
[33:10] | Maybe it’s because we’re actually getting sleep. | 也有可能是因为我们睡得不错 |
[33:13] | Oh, not tonight you’re not, my friend. | 今晚你肯定不能睡个好觉 朋友 |
[33:14] | This is gonna be the celebration to end all celebrations. | 这一定是最疯狂的庆祝派对 |
[33:17] | Full commitment from everyone. | 每个人都要玩得尽兴 |
[33:19] | You got it. | 那必须了 |
[33:20] | Can’t believe it. The band is breaking up. | 不敢相信 这个小队开始解散了 |
[33:22] | How you feeling, kid? | 你感觉如何 孩子 |
[33:23] | I’m feeling great, | 我感觉不错 |
[33:24] | and I’m starting back next week. | 下周我就回来了 |
[33:25] | Can’t let the team be down two members. | 不能让这个队伍一下子少两个人 |
[33:27] | Oh, come on, teaching and consulting? | 一边教书一边做顾问 |
[33:29] | You’re making me look bad. | 你让我很难堪 |
[33:30] | Just doing what I love. | 只是在做我热爱的事情 |
[33:33] | Hey, I will drink to that. | 我要为此敬一杯 |
[33:35] | Uh, you’re not supposed to start the festivities | 你不能在舞会美人来之前 |
[33:38] | until the belle of ball has arrived. | 就开始敬酒了 |
[33:41] | Don’t worry, ok, | 不用担心 |
[33:42] | ’cause this is gonna be the first of many. | 这只是第一轮敬酒 |
[33:44] | Penelope, congratulations. | 佩内洛普 恭喜你 |
[33:46] | Here I thought we were coming to celebrate Dave’s retirement, | 一开始以为我们是为了庆祝戴夫的退休 |
[33:48] | but Matt said it is your farewell party. | 但马特告诉我这其实是你的告别派对 |
[33:51] | And you had like a hundred offers. | 你接到了上百个工作邀约 |
[33:53] | Oh, that’s only if you round up, but yes. | 四舍五入才有那么多 不过是的 |
[33:55] | Anyway, it’s nonprofit, it’s close to here, | 总之是一个非盈利组织 离这里很近 |
[33:57] | and the dress code isn’t all | 而且那里穿衣服不像联调局这么保守 |
[33:58] | FBI conservative like I’ve been having to do. | 我不用按规定必须穿什么 |
[34:01] | I’m still in denial that you’re leaving. | 我还是不想承认你要走了 |
[34:04] | It won’t be the same without you. | 没了你肯定不一样了 |
[34:05] | Better not be. | 最好不一样 |
[34:06] | Dave decided he wasn’t going to retire. | 戴夫决定他不会马上退休 |
[34:09] | He didn’t want the team to go through too much | 他不想让队伍一下子 |
[34:11] | of a transition all at once. | 经历太多变动 |
[34:12] | That’s ’cause Dave’s never gonna actually do it. | 主要是戴夫永远不会真的退休 |
[34:16] | Hey, look, being with you all, | 跟你们所有人在一起 |
[34:18] | doing what few others can, | 做一些常人无法做的事 |
[34:22] | that’s where I belong. | 这才是我的归属 |
[34:24] | But this night is not about me. | 但是今夜的主角不是我 |
[34:27] | To our beloved Penelope. | 敬我们亲爱的佩内洛普 |
[34:30] | A salut. | 干杯 |
[34:31] | A salut. | 干杯 |
[34:36] | ♪ And you, you will be queen ♪ | ♪你是皇后♪ |
[34:44] | ♪ Though nothing ♪ | ♪没有什么♪ |
[34:47] | ♪ Will drive us away ♪ | ♪可以将我们分开♪ |
[34:52] | ♪ We can be heroes ♪ | ♪我们可以是英雄♪ |
[34:56] | ♪ Just for one day ♪ | ♪就算只有一天♪ |
[34:58] | Just for one day, baby. | 就算只有一天 宝贝 |
[34:59] | Just for one day. | 就算只有一天 |
[35:01] | ♪ We can be us ♪ | ♪我们可以做自己♪ |
[35:05] | ♪ Just for one day ♪ | ♪就算只有一天♪ |
[35:10] | ♪ I ♪ | ♪我♪ |
[35:13] | ♪ I can remember ♪ | ♪我还记得♪ |
[35:16] | ♪ I can remember ♪ | ♪我还记得♪ |
[35:19] | ♪ Standing by the wall ♪ | ♪站在墙边♪ |
[35:24] | ♪ By the wall, by the wall ♪ | ♪在墙边 在墙边♪ |
[35:28] | And again! | 再来一次 |
[35:31] | ♪ Shot above our heads ♪ | ♪子弹从我们头上穿过♪ |
[35:32] | ♪ Above our heads ♪ | ♪从我们头上穿过♪ |
[35:35] | ♪ And we kissed ♪ | ♪我们接吻♪ |
[35:36] | Kiss! | 接吻 |
[35:38] | ♪ As though nothing could fall ♪ | ♪仿佛没有什么会崩塌♪ |
[35:41] | ♪ Nothing could fall ♪ | ♪没有什么会崩塌♪ |
[35:43] | ♪ And the shame ♪ | ♪至于遗憾♪ |
[35:45] | The shame! | 遗憾 |
[35:47] | Shame! | 遗憾 |
[35:48] | ♪ Was on the other side ♪ | ♪就留在另一边♪ |
[35:52] | ♪ Oh, we can beat them ♪ | ♪我们可以打败它们♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ Forever and ever ♪ | ♪永远都打败它们♪ |
[36:00] | ♪ Then we could be heroes ♪ | ♪我们就是英雄♪ |
[36:04] | ♪ Just for one day ♪ | ♪就算只有一天♪ |
[36:13] | ♪ We could be heroes ♪ | ♪我们可以是英雄♪ |
[36:21] | ♪ We could be heroes ♪ | ♪我们可以是英雄♪ |
[36:28] | ♪ We don’t need no… ♪ | ♪我们不需要♪ |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:40] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[36:45] | I was thinking since we’re not gonna work together anymore, | 既然我们马上就不是同事了 |
[36:49] | That, uh, | 那 |
[36:52] | maybe I could take you to dinner. | 我能邀请你共进晚餐吗 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[36:59] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:01] | We’ll eat. | 我们共进晚餐 |
[37:02] | I–yeah. | 我 好 |
[37:05] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[37:08] | Penelope reminds all of us | 佩内洛普告诉我们大家 |
[37:10] | that change is good– | 改变是好的 |
[37:12] | Painful, but good. | 很痛苦 却是正面的 |
[37:14] | And as much pain as Lynda Barnes caused all of us, | 尽管琳达·巴恩斯给过我们不少痛苦 |
[37:18] | she has inspired me to change. | 她激励了我改变 |
[37:21] | So I’m cutting all my hair off. Get ready. | 所以我要把头发都剪了 你们准备好 |
[37:26] | So, um, I’ve grown up with Penelope, | 我和佩内洛普一起成长 |
[37:30] | not as kids, but as adults. | 并不是从小一起长大 而是成年人的成长 |
[37:33] | And she has become my sister– | 她成为了我的姐妹 |
[37:37] | There for me wherever I’ve found myself. | 无论我在什么境况 她都支持我 |
[37:41] | Once she said that I was | 她曾经说我 |
[37:44] | the glue that kept this team together. | 凝聚了这个团队 |
[37:47] | But we all know | 但我们都知道 |
[37:49] | that that was really you. | 你才是那个人 |
[37:57] | So we’re at the beginning of the end. | 我们来到了终点的开端 |
[38:01] | And this time next week, we’re not gonna be together | 下周这个时候 我们就不能 |
[38:04] | like we have been for as long as I can remember. | 像我一直记得的那样聚在一起了 |
[38:09] | I need you each to know that | 我想让你们每一个人知道 |
[38:10] | you hold a really special place in my heart. | 你们在我的心中都有一个特殊的位置 |
[38:13] | And… | 还有 |
[38:14] | I want to freeze right now. | 我想要冻结这一刻 |
[38:17] | I want to soak this in. | 我想要深深地记住 |
[38:32] | There, I did. | 就是这样 我记住了 |
[38:37] | Thank you for letting me be a part of this for so long. | 感谢你们一直以来让我成为你们的一员 |
[38:42] | And thank you for reminding me | 感谢你们提醒了我 |
[38:44] | that there is an infinite amount of heroism | 无论这个世界看上去有多阴暗 |
[38:47] | and kindness in the world, | 世上还有还有无尽的 |
[38:49] | no matter how bleak it seems. | 善意和英勇 |
[38:53] | My favorite band says the love you take | 我最爱的乐队说 |
[38:56] | Is equal to the love you make. | 获得多少爱就要付出多少爱 |
[38:58] | So instead of a toast, | 所以我不说祝酒词 |
[39:00] | I want to make a promise. | 我想许一个承诺 |
[39:03] | Can we please promise that no matter where we go after this | 我们能不能保证无论我们之后去了哪里 |
[39:06] | that we keep this feeling in our hearts? | 我们都把这种感觉留在我们的心中 |
[39:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:13] | Salut! | 干杯 |
[39:16] | Salut! | 干杯 |
[39:31] | Ok, lady and gent, I know they just look like boxes, | 女士 先生 我知道它们看起来很像普通的纸盒 |
[39:34] | but one of those is a vintage stapler collection, | 但是它们其中一个是古董订书机收藏 |
[39:36] | so be careful. | 所以请你们一定要小心 |
[39:37] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:38] | What’s with the box brigade? | 这箱子大队是怎么回事 |
[39:40] | I thought you weren’t leaving till the end of the week. | 我以为你下周才要走 |
[39:43] | Wait, moving out of here like the Colts did Baltimore? | 等等 就跟小马队离开巴尔的摩那样急着跑路吗 |
[39:46] | Ok, no one knows what that means. | 好吧 没人懂你这是什么意思 |
[39:48] | So you weren’t gonna tell us? | 所以你不打算告诉我们吗 |
[39:52] | It’s just that last night was such a perfect good-bye, | 昨天晚上的告别太完美了 |
[39:55] | right, and I thought why not end on a high? | 所以我就想何不急流勇退 |
[39:57] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[39:59] | I can see I was wrong. | 我知道我错了 |
[40:01] | Look, I got some treats for the movers. | 我给搬运工准备了一些点心 |
[40:03] | And I could put the kettle on and we could have tea | 我可以烧水 然后我们可以像文明人一样 |
[40:05] | like civilized people. | 坐下喝点茶 |
[40:07] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[40:08] | We can try. | 我们试试 |
[40:09] | Don’t balefully look at me. I’m really sorry. | 别这么瞪着我 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:15] | So you expecting the queen? | 你是在等女王吗 |
[40:17] | Always. | 一贯如此 |
[40:19] | I bequeath this– | 我把它留给 |
[40:22] | To you. | 你 |
[40:23] | Please take care of her. | 请务必照顾好她 |
[40:27] | Ahh. And here I thought I was out of tears. | 我以为我早就把眼泪哭干了 |
[40:33] | Oh, and, um, | 还有 |
[40:34] | I know that there’s not 8 of us anymore, but. | 我知道我们不再是八个人了 但是 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna name her Mildred. | 我会叫她米尔德里德 |
[40:46] | We will debrief on the jet. Wheels up. | 我们在飞机上做简报 准备出发 |
[40:50] | We got a new one? | 我们有新飞机了吗 |
[40:51] | Yes, and this will be her maiden voyage. | 对 这会是她的处女航 |
[40:54] | I love the smell of a new jet in the morning. | 我喜欢清晨闻到新飞机的味道 |
[40:59] | ♪ Good night ♪ | 晚安 |
[41:01] | ♪ Good-bye ♪ | 再见 |
[41:04] | ♪ Good luck ♪ | 祝好 |
[41:06] | ♪ Don’t cry ♪ | 别哭 |
[41:08] | ♪ It’s the edge ♪ | 一切的 |
[41:11] | ♪ Of it all ♪ | 边缘 |
[41:13] | ♪ It’s the edge ♪ | 一切的 |
[41:16] | ♪ Of it all ♪ | 边缘 |
[41:18] | ♪ All my friends ♪ | 我的友人 |
[41:20] | ♪ At the end ♪ | 尽数在 |
[41:23] | ♪ Of the world ♪ | 世界尽头 |
[41:24] | ♪ I hope to see you again ♪ | 希望能再见 |
[41:27] | ♪ It’s the end ♪ | 这次 |
[41:30] | ♪ Of this time ♪ | 到此为止 |
[41:32] | ♪ It’s the end ♪ | 我们 |
[41:35] | ♪ Of our time ♪ | 到此为止 |
[41:43] | ♪ Oh, how little do we know? ♪ | 一无所知的我们 |
[41:51] | ♪ We had such a long way to go ♪ | 前路漫漫 |
[41:54] | ♪ When you sleep tonight ♪ | 你入睡时 |
[41:57] | ♪ You’ll be in my dreams ♪ | 会现身在我的梦中 |
[42:02] | ♪ It’s a kind of love ♪ | 这是一种爱 |
[42:05] | ♪ It’s all dark ♪ | 周围漆黑一片 |
[42:06] | ♪ Nothing comforting me ♪ | 我无人安慰 |
[42:12] | ♪ The earth went quiet ♪ | 大地寂静 |
[42:15] | ♪ And the air went still ♪ | 空气停滞 |
[42:17] | ♪ I feel you now ♪ | 我感受到你 |
[42:20] | ♪ More than I ever will ♪ | 前所未有的强烈 |
[42:24] | Farewell BAU | 再见 望再见 |