Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I didn’t like it. 我不喜欢
[00:07] What? What didn’t you like about that? 什么 你哪里不喜欢了
[00:09] It was boring. It was in black and white. 好无聊 还黑白的
[00:12] Yes, yes. Black and white is good. 是啊 黑白多好
[00:15] Long takes are good. 长镜头也好
[00:17] And it was projected on honest-to-goodness film. 而且是地地道道的胶片电影
[00:21] Film, you should know, is actually more soothing to the brain 你要知道 胶片对大脑比录像更有
[00:24] than video. 安抚作用
[00:25] It’s called the flicker effect. 这叫闪烁效应
[00:26] That wasn’t film. 那才不是胶片的
[00:27] Yes, it was. 就是的
[00:29] No, dad, it wasn’t. 不 爸爸 不是的
[00:30] When you were out getting popcorn, 你出去买爆米花时
[00:32] they projected the DVD menu and hit play. 他们投射出了DVD菜单 然后点击了播放
[00:34] The same thing happened last week 上周你逼我看那部
[00:35] when you made me watch that documentary on Michael Keaton. 迈克尔·基顿的纪录片时 也是如此
[00:38] Buster Keaton. 是巴斯特·基顿
[00:40] – Excuse me. – Yeah. -不好意思 -嗯
[00:42] Do you know what happened to Susan? 你们知道苏珊发生了什么吗
[00:44] Oh, uh, sorry, no. 抱歉 不知道
[00:45] We don’t know a Susan. 我们不认识什么苏珊
[00:48] The point is, 重要的是
[00:48] that was a really great movie, 那是部很棒的电影
[00:50] and you’re a better person for having seen it. 而你因为看了这部电影也有所升华
[00:53] I still feel like the same old me. 我可觉得我没怎么变
[01:09] What the hell? 搞什么
[01:24] Dad? 爸爸
[01:27] Get in the car. 上车
[01:38] Come in. 请进
[01:42] Boy, you, uh… you cleaned. 天啊 你打扫了
[01:46] I did. 是啊
[01:50] We’re just getting coffee. 我们只是去喝咖啡
[01:52] Why did you bleach your apartment? 你为什么给公寓都消毒了
[01:54] Well, even though it’s our third coffee date, 虽然这只是我们第三次咖啡约会
[01:56] you wanted to see my apartment, 但你想看看我的公寓
[01:58] which initially I actually thought was kind of odd, 我起初还觉得奇怪
[01:59] but then I remembered that I was actually the one that said 但然后我记起来 其实是我说
[02:01] you should meet me at my apartment, 你该来我公寓见我
[02:03] and then I realized I have not had company in… 然后我意识到 我上次请人来都是
[02:05] 4 years, so, I should probably open up a window. 四年前了 我应该开开窗
[02:07] You know, air out the place. 换换气
[02:10] Are you ok with this? 你还能接受吧
[02:12] With what? 接受什么
[02:13] Taking things slow. 慢慢来
[02:15] Oh, yeah, I’m– I’m good with that. 当然 我不介意
[02:17] Good, because, um… 很好 因为
[02:18] whenever I’ve taken things fast, 每次我着急冒进
[02:21] I’ve been disappointed. 都以失望告终
[02:22] I know the feeling. 我了解那感受
[02:25] A-and I know what “fast” means to me, 我清楚”着急”对我来说意味着什么
[02:28] but in your book, when you say “fast,” 但就你而言 你说的”着急”
[02:30] do you mean… 是什么意…
[02:31] – Sorry. I’m so sorry. – Please. -抱歉 抱歉 -接吧
[02:37] Hey, what’s up? 什么事
[02:38] We have a case that’s urgent. 我们有件急案
[02:40] All right. I’ll be right in. 好 我就去
[02:40] Spencer, there’s something you need to know. 斯宾塞 你需要知道件事
[02:44] All right. Understood. 好 知道了
[02:49] – Work. – Yeah. -工作 -对
[02:52] It’s ok. Coffee can wait. 没事 咖啡不急
[02:53] Go save a life. 去拯救生命吧
[02:58] Catch me up. 说吧
[03:00] Early this morning, 今早早些时候
[03:00] Garcia got an email from an anonymous server. 加西亚收到了来自匿名服务器的邮件
[03:04] She’s not obscuring her face, 她并没挡住脸
[03:05] telling us she’s got nothing to hide. 所以她无意隐藏
[03:08] – Any ideas on the victims or unsub? – No. -知道受害者或嫌犯的情况吗 -不知道
[03:10] Only the unsub’s demand. 只知道嫌犯的要求
[03:12] That we release Catherine Adams in 24 hours. 要我们24小时内释放凯特琳·亚当斯
[03:15] I’m having her transferred here for questioning, 我已安排她被转移来这里接受审问
[03:17] but we have no illusions. 但我们不抱幻想
[03:18] This is just a game to her. 这对她只是个游戏
[03:20] We know that. 我们清楚
[03:22] The question is, 问题是
[03:22] do we want to play it or not? 我们想不想玩
[03:39] She’s a contract killer? 她是个雇佣杀手
[03:40] Yeah, but she’s much, much more than that, too. 是的 但她可远不止如此
[03:43] She’s a black widow. 她是黑寡妇
[03:44] She preys on men she can seduce. 她以她能引诱的男人为猎物
[03:46] She thrives on psychological seduction. 以心理诱惑为乐
[03:48] Had a body count which was never confirmed 她杀的具体人数并未证实
[03:50] but it’s believed to be in the hundreds. 但据信达几百人
[03:52] She’s one of the most dangerous criminals we’ve ever arrested, 她是我们逮捕过的最危险的罪犯之一
[03:55] and she is obsessed with Reid. 而且她痴迷于里德
[03:57] He’s the only man to ever outsmart her. 他是唯一智胜了她的男人
[04:11] Classic negotiating technique. 经典谈判技巧
[04:12] First one who speaks loses, right? 第一个开口的就输了 是吧
[04:14] You arranged the kidnapping of two people 你安排绑架了两人
[04:16] and you did it the same way you did it before, 而且你的方法跟之前一样
[04:18] through a partner on the outside. 利用一位在外面的搭档
[04:19] But her demand, “Release Cat Adams,” 但她要求 “释放凯特·亚当斯”
[04:22] that will never happen. 这就别指望了
[04:23] So, tell me what you want right now, 马上告诉我你想要什么
[04:25] before I send you back to prison. 不然我就要送你回监狱了
[04:30] You don’t know, do you? 你不知道 是吗
[04:32] I stopped fighting. 我放弃抵抗了
[04:34] Fighting what? 抵抗什么
[04:36] The United States versus Catherine Adams. 美国诉凯特琳·亚当斯
[04:41] I had my lawyer plead guilty to all 73 counts… 我让我的律师对73项罪名认罪
[04:46] and request the death penalty. 并请求被判死刑
[04:49] Oh, you’ve grown a conscience now? 你还长良心了
[04:52] I don’t think so. 我不相信
[04:53] I’m bored, ok? 我无聊了 好吗
[04:58] Boooored. 无聊啊
[05:00] Death has to be more interesting than this. 死亡肯定比这更好玩
[05:03] But it is funny, you know, when you– 但有趣的是 当你…
[05:06] when you’re counting the days left, 开始倒数人生
[05:07] you really do ask yourself, 你会扪心自问
[05:11] “What didn’t I do?” “我有什么没做过”
[05:15] And the only thing I could come up with was… 我唯一能想到的 就是
[05:22] you. 你
[05:23] You haven’t done me? 你没做过我吗
[05:25] Sexually violated me in Mexico. 你在墨西哥性侵犯了我
[05:27] I did? Are you sure? 是吗 你确定吗
[05:29] The drugs that made you hallucinate, 导致你产生幻觉的药物
[05:31] they flood your brain with serotonin, right? 让你大脑里充满了血清素 是吧
[05:33] So, what does that mean when it comes to… 那么对你那啥意味着什么
[05:37] It’s similar to MDMA. It’s hard to– 类似摇头丸 会很难…
[05:39] That’s right. 没错
[05:41] Stop being the boy who cried rape, Spencie. 别再喊你被强奸了 斯宾宾
[05:43] It’s not a good look. 挺丢人的
[05:47] Plus, we–we don’t have a lot of time. 再说 我们时间可不多了
[05:48] For what? 干什么的时间
[05:50] I would like to go on a date…with you. 我要跟你约会一次
[05:54] – A date? – Yes. -约会 -没错
[05:56] I want to look pretty. 我想打扮得美美的
[05:59] And I want to have fun. 我想开心地玩玩
[06:01] And I won’t even get physical, ok? 我都不会动手动脚的
[06:03] Unless you want me to. 除非你希望我那么做
[06:07] Come here. Closer. 过来 凑近点
[06:11] The only date that I’ll be there for 我唯一会去赴的约会
[06:13] is the one where they stick a needle in your vein. 就是去看他们给你执行注射死刑
[06:19] You’re gonna let a father and daughter die? 你就要任一对父女死去吗
[06:20] I don’t think so. 我看不会
[06:22] I never said father and daughter. 我可没提什么父女
[06:23] You’re already slipping. 你已经露馅了
[06:24] We’ll find them. We always do. 我们能找到他们的 我们总能做到
[06:28] Not tonight. 今晚不行的
[06:31] Tonight I win. 今晚我会赢
[06:34] The score between me and you is two to zero. 我们之间的比分是2:0
[06:37] By tomorrow morning, it’ll be a clean sweep. 到明早 就是全胜了
[06:41] Enjoy eternal nothingness. 享受永恒的虚无吧
[06:43] It’s a metaphor for your life. 那是你人生的隐喻
[06:50] Nice to see you, too, Spencie. 见到你我也很高兴 斯宾宾
[07:43] Date Night 约会之夜
[07:45] “Psychotics, say what you want about them, “疯子 随你怎么说他们
[07:48] tend to make the first move.” 他们往往先出手”
[07:49] David Foster Wallace. 戴维·福斯特·华莱士[小说家]
[07:52] Victimology’s off. 受害者情况不对
[07:53] – How so? – Father and daughter. -怎么说 -一对父女
[07:55] She’s never done that before. 她从未这么干过
[07:56] She usually kills men that remind her of her father. 她一般都杀类似她父亲的男人
[07:58] Children, even adult children, are off limits. 他们的孩子 哪怕是成年人她也不会下手
[08:01] Do we have an I.D. yet? 我们确认身份了吗
[08:02] No. No one’s even reported these two as missing. 没有 甚至没人上报这二人失踪
[08:04] You’d think a wife, a mom, someone would notice. 按说该有妻子 妈妈或什么人会注意到
[08:06] What do we know about the partner who was helping her? 我们对在帮助她的搭档有什么了解
[08:08] It’s got to be someone from her prison. 肯定是她同监狱的什么人
[08:09] She hasn’t had contact with anyone else. 她并未联系过任何其他人
[08:11] We can start with known associates 我们可以从最近获释的
[08:13] who were recently released. 已知狱友开始排查
[08:14] Ok, can I tell you what’s bugging me? 能说说什么让我觉得不安吗
[08:17] Every time we’ve gone up against Cat, 每次我们对付凯特
[08:19] there’s the presenting agenda 她都表面上有一套
[08:20] and the hidden one. 背地里还有一套
[08:21] If she sticks to pattern, 如果这次也是如此
[08:22] this isn’t just about going on a date with Spence. 这可就不是跟斯宾塞约个会那么简单
[08:25] Right now, she’s a fixed variable. 现在 她是确定的变数
[08:26] We need to focus on identifying the unsub and her victims. 我们得集中精力确认嫌犯和受害者的身份
[08:33] What the… 什么…
[08:40] Yeah, I was calling about the flyer. 我是为那个传单打来
[08:41] You know, the guy who killed that woman? 就是杀了那女人的那家伙
[08:43] Call me back, I guess. 回电吧
[08:45] I’m on Fourth Street 我在第四街
[08:46] and my car has been papered over–papered– 我的车都被纸糊满了
[08:49] With these flyers about this woman. 都是关于一个女人的传单
[08:51] Who the hell put this flyer on my car? 是谁把传单放在我车上的
[08:53] I’m one of the small business owners on Fourth Street 我是第四街的一家小店的店主
[08:56] and I’m calling– 我来电是…
[08:57] I’m calling about the dead woman on the flyer. 我来电是想说传单上那个被杀女人的事
[09:00] Hey, you. 你好
[09:02] How’s your day going? 你今天怎么样
[09:03] Amazing, actually. 可好了
[09:04] I got a call from my headhunter 我收到了猎头的来电
[09:06] about a position at the Smithsonian 是关于一份史密森尼的工作
[09:08] creating programs for people with disabilities. 为残疾人开办相应的项目
[09:11] I am drooling I want it so bad. 我太想拿到这份工作了
[09:13] You’re gonna get it. 你肯定能拿到
[09:17] Are you ready to tell me about what’s been going on, because 你愿意告诉我到底怎么回事了吗 因为
[09:21] there is something. 肯定有事
[09:22] It’s an old case. 是件老案
[09:23] A woman I arrested that I thought I was done with. 一个被我逮捕的女人 我本以为都过去了
[09:25] Well, we could talk about it tonight, maybe. 好吧 那我们今晚谈谈吧
[09:29] Could be our first nighttime date. 可以作为我们的第四次夜晚约会
[09:31] Only if we don’t talk about any of this, ok? 但我们可不能谈这些
[09:33] I don’t want to waste another second on her. 我不想再为她浪费一秒了
[09:34] Her? 她吗
[09:36] – It. – It. -案子 -案子
[09:37] I, uh– 我…
[09:38] It just–it sounded like you said– 但你似乎说的是…
[09:39] I have to go. Keep me posted. 我得挂了 有事再联系我
[09:41] Right. You–you, too. 好 你也是
[09:44] Bye. 再见
[09:46] Well? What are her demands? 怎么样 她要什么
[09:48] She wants to go ice skating 她想去滑冰
[09:49] so she can skate circles around you. 好绕着你转圈
[09:51] She’s wasting our time. 她在浪费我们的时间
[09:52] Ok, something weird happened, 好吧 有件奇怪的事
[09:54] but it could be a lead. 但可能是线索
[09:55] I just got a bazillion voice mail messages, 我刚收到了一大堆语音留言
[09:58] all from the same address on Fourth Street. 都是来自第四街的同一地址
[10:07] The unsub leave these behind? 是嫌犯留下的吗
[10:09] Yeah, plastered everywhere up and down the street. 对 在整条街上贴得到处都是
[10:12] Well, that’s the father that was abducted. 那就是被绑架的父亲
[10:14] Framed like a wanted poster. 做得像通缉海报
[10:16] You think they’re trying to make some kind of 你说这是什么
[10:16] statement about injustice? 关于不公的宣言吗
[10:18] No. No, they’re mocking us with this. 不 他们是在拿这个嘲弄我们
[10:21] That’s Garcia’s direct line. 这是加西亚的直拨号码
[10:23] Thing is, even if this is a taunt, 问题是 哪怕这是嘲弄
[10:25] we still gotta follow the breadcrumbs. 我们还是得顺着往下查
[10:27] So, who’s Susan? 那么 苏珊是谁
[10:35] Dad, why is she doing this? 爸爸 她为什么要这么做
[10:37] What does she want? 她想要什么
[10:39] I don’t know. It doesn’t make any– 不知道 根本没道…
[10:44] Please. 求你了
[10:46] Let us go. 放了我们吧
[10:51] You’re making a mistake! 你搞错了
[10:53] No! 不
[10:54] We didn’t do anything! 我们什么都没做
[10:55] Dad. No. 爸爸 不
[10:57] We don’t know who Susan is! 我们不认识什么苏珊
[11:00] No. 不
[11:01] No! 不
[11:02] Please. 求你
[11:03] No, no. 不不
[11:04] What–what are you doing? 你 你要干什么
[11:06] Dad, what is she doing? 爸爸 她想干什么
[11:07] – What are you doing? – No! -你干什么 -不
[11:09] – No! – No! -不 -不
[11:10] No, dad, 不 爸爸
[11:11] No! No, stop, stop! 不 不要
[11:15] We I.D.’d the unsub. 我们确认了嫌犯身份
[11:16] her name is Juliette Weaver. 她叫茱莉叶·维佛
[11:17] It took the prison all of 5 minutes to identify her. 监狱不到五分钟就认出了她
[11:19] She was Cat’s old cellmate. 她是凯特的旧狱友
[11:21] Released from prison 6 months ago. 六个月前出狱
[11:23] Off the grid a week ago. 一周前消失了
[11:23] What was she in for? 她犯了什么罪入狱的
[11:24] Low-level possession. 低级持毒罪
[11:26] She took the rap for her boyfriend, but according to the warden, 她替男友背了罪名 但据典狱长说
[11:29] she’d follow Cat around like a puppy dog. 她像只哈巴狗一样跟着凯特
[11:31] Easily manipulated. So, Cat groomed her, 很容易被操控 凯特培养了她
[11:33] got her to take orders. 让她替她办事
[11:34] It goes deeper than that. 还不止如此
[11:36] Cat and Juliette have something in common. 凯特和茱莉叶有共同点
[11:38] Juliette’s dad killed her mom in a domestic dispute. 茱莉叶的爸爸在一场家庭纠纷中杀了她妈
[11:41] Then he fled and he was never caught. 之后他逃走 并一直逍遥法外
[11:43] That’s exactly what happened with Cat’s parents. 那正跟凯特的父母一样
[11:45] Yeah, so, we did a little digging into Susan. 对 所以我们去查了苏珊
[11:46] We thought that she might’ve been Juliette’s mom. 我们本以为她会是茱莉叶的妈妈
[11:49] But she’s not. 但她不是
[11:50] She’s Cat’s. 她是凯特的妈妈
[11:52] Susan Adams. 苏珊·亚当斯
[11:52] Unidentified cold case from 1987. 1987年的悬案 身份未能确认
[11:54] She was found floating in the water on the Potomac. 她浮尸波托马克河上
[11:57] Thanks to that picture, the case isn’t cold anymore. 因为这张照片 现在悬案要重启了
[12:01] Somehow you did it. 你做到了
[12:03] You found what I couldn’t. 你找到了我找不到的
[12:06] You found your father 你找到了你父亲
[12:06] And you must have been furious 你肯定很愤怒
[12:08] when you discovered that he started over. 因为你发现他重启了他的人生
[12:11] Had another daughter. And that 还生了个女儿 那…
[12:13] is why you deviated from your usual victimology. 就是你偏离你通常受害者选择的原因
[12:16] It wasn’t enough to just hurt him. 因为光伤害他不够
[12:18] You had to hurt her, too. 你还得伤害她
[12:21] When are we going ice skating? 我们什么时候去滑冰
[12:22] We’re not going ice skating. 我们不会去滑冰的
[12:23] You know, we’ve been asking ourselves this whole time 我们一直在问自己
[12:25] what your hidden agenda was, 你的隐藏目的是什么
[12:26] but you tipped it 但你自己露馅了
[12:28] when you said that you were gonna win tonight. 你说你今晚能赢
[12:31] Even if I let you out of here, 即便我把你放走
[12:32] you’ll still kill them. 你还是会杀了他们
[12:35] So, no ice skating? 所以 不滑冰了
[12:36] No ice skating. 不滑冰了
[12:41] You should tell Garcia to check her email. 你该叫加西亚查看她的邮箱
[12:47] Ok, this just came in, 刚到的
[12:48] Exactly 12 hours after the last email. 距上封电邮整十二小时
[12:51] Completely untraceable and it looks like a video. 完全不能追踪 而且似乎是视频
[12:54] Here we go. 开始了
[12:54] – No! – No! -不 -不
[12:56] No! 不
[13:00] Dad! Dad. Dad. 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
[13:03] Sweetie, I’ve got– I’m ok. 亲爱的 我没事
[13:04] – I’m ok. – No. No! -我没事 -不
[13:07] Blanks. She fired blanks. 空包弹 她开的是空包弹
[13:08] We have fewer than 12 hours left. 我们只剩不到十二小时了
[13:10] I don’t think she’ll fire blanks again. 我觉得她下次不会再开空包弹了
[13:12] If we give Cat what she wants, 如果我们满足凯特的愿望
[13:14] we can profile what she says on the date. 我们可以根据她约会时的话做侧写
[13:16] She always trips up. 她总会露馅
[13:17] She always reveals her achilles heel. 她总会自爆弱点
[13:19] And she always does it with you. 而且她总在你面前露馅
[13:50] Don’t wait up. 别等我们了
[14:03] I can’t believe this is finally happening. 真不敢相信这可算成真了
[14:07] What ice skating rink are we going to? 我们去哪个滑冰场
[14:10] – Spencie. – Don’t call me that. -斯宾宾 -别那么喊我
[14:15] God, your parents are so strict. 天啊 你父母好严格
[14:36] This isn’t what I wanted. 这可不是我想要的
[14:37] It’s the best I could do. 我只能做到这份上了
[14:38] It’s not what I want. 不是我想要的
[14:40] Skating is skating. What does it matter? 都是滑着玩 有什么关系吗
[14:42] It matters because if I asked to 就是有关系 因为如果我说
[14:44] hang out with a bunch of sixth graders, 想跟一群六年级学生一起玩
[14:45] I would have asked to come here, 我就会说想来这儿了
[14:46] but I didn’t, did I? 但我可不是那么说的吧
[14:47] We put in the request, Cat, 我们申请了 凯特
[14:48] and the answer was no. 但我们被拒绝了
[14:49] – Why? – Because we can’t risk -为什么 -因为我们不能冒险
[14:51] giving you access to a bladed tool. 让你拿到尖锐的利刃
[14:52] What, I’m gonna use an ice skate 怎么 我会用冰刀
[14:54] to slice your neck open? Grow up. 划开你的喉咙吗 长大点吧
[14:56] Relax. 放松
[14:58] It’s out of my hands. It’s either this or nothing. 我没办法 不是这里就没得玩了
[15:00] Then nothing. 那就不玩
[15:01] – Fine. – Fine. -好啊 -好
[15:02] Get back in the van. 回车上去
[15:03] I will. 我会的
[15:05] Had something special planned for our anniversary 本来为了周年纪念策划了特别的东西
[15:06] but whatever, forget it. 但算了吧
[15:08] You remembered? 你还记得
[15:09] Of course I remembered, but this date is over, 当然记得 但约会结束了
[15:10] so, let’s get back in the van. 所以我们回车上去吧
[15:11] No, no, no, no. I want to see it. 不不 我想看
[15:14] Come on. I want to see it. 去吧 我想看
[15:16] Give me something. 给我点东西
[15:17] – No. – Yes. Give me something -不 -必须行 给我点
[15:19] to help find your dad and half-sister. 能帮助你爸和异母妹妹的东西
[15:24] 23 23.
[15:25] That’s nothing. Give me something better. 太微不足道了 给我点更好的
[15:26] You’re smart. You’ll figure it out. 你聪明 你能想出来
[15:29] Let’s go. I want to see it. 走吧 我想看
[15:30] Let’s go. 走吧
[15:33] Hold my hand. It’s dark inside. 抓着我的手 里面黑
[15:35] You know we just had our first fight, right? 你知道我们刚刚第一次拌嘴了吧
[15:42] God, it smells so gross in here. 天啊 里面气味好恶心
[15:44] That’s why I hate roller rinks. 所以我才讨厌旱冰场
[15:45] Luke, can you hear me? 卢克 听到了吗
[15:46] Loud and clear. 很清楚
[15:47] Light it up. 点亮吧
[15:48] Got it. 好的
[15:58] Spencie… 斯宾宾
[16:02] I’m a size 7 skate. 我穿7号鞋
[16:07] 23. Could be 23 Chromosomes. 23 可能是23基因测试
[16:11] That’s how Cat found her father. 凯特就是通过这个办法找到了父亲
[16:12] Matt and I went through Cat’s prison mail. 马特和我查过凯特的监狱邮件
[16:14] Nothing says she ran a familial DNA test. 并无迹象表明她做过亲缘基因测试
[16:17] Unless she ran it through her lawyer, 除非她是通过律师做的
[16:19] in which case it would be privileged 那就是保密信息
[16:20] and we wouldn’t know about it. 我们无从得知
[16:21] Where are we on Juliette Weaver? 茱莉叶·维佛查得如何了
[16:22] Dead end. 毫无进展
[16:23] We’ve looked into her and Cat’s known locations in D.C. 我们查了她和凯特在华府的已知去处
[16:25] So, our best bet 那么我们的最大机会
[16:27] would be to get Cat to call Juliette or text her 是让凯特给茱莉叶打电话或发短信
[16:29] and maybe Garcia could trace the signal. 那加西亚或许能追踪信号
[16:31] There’s no way we could force Cat to make that move. 我们绝无可能逼凯特这么做
[16:34] She’d see us coming a mile away. 她肯定会早有防备
[16:35] Find a way she won’t. 想个让她不备的办法
[16:37] I’ll get Cat’s lawyer in here on that familial DNA test. 我去把凯特的律师叫来问基因检测的事
[16:39] It’s not much but right now, 虽然希望渺茫 但现在
[16:41] it’s all we’ve got. 也只有这些了
[16:47] We’ve got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[16:48] I know. 我知道
[16:49] A big problem. 大麻烦
[16:49] I know 我知道
[16:50] we’ve only found what Cat wants us to find. 我们只找到了凯特希望我们找到的东西
[16:52] The flyers. Juliette’s identity. 传单 茱莉叶的身份
[16:55] Pictures of the victims. 受害者的照片
[16:56] She is not making this hard for us. 她没有为难我们
[16:59] From the very beginning, 我们从一开始
[17:00] we profiled that there’s a hidden agenda. 就分析她还有隐藏目的
[17:01] This isn’t hidden. 这可不叫隐藏
[17:02] Ok, so, that means Cat’s got something bigger planned, 好吧 那凯特肯定还有更大的阴谋
[17:06] but what? 但是什么呢
[17:07] Last time, 上次
[17:08] she pretended she was pregnant with Reid’s baby. 她假装怀了里德的孩子
[17:11] Before that, 再之前
[17:12] she planted a bomb under the restaurant. 她在餐馆安了炸弹
[17:14] Both times, she got us with our pants down. 她两次都打得我们措手不及
[17:16] I’m telling you, the other shoe hasn’t dropped yet. 相信我 坏事还在后头
[17:18] Ok, so, this doesn’t have Anything to do with her family, 好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系
[17:20] even though she wants us to think it does, 虽然她希望我们这么认为
[17:22] so, what else could– 那还能是…
[17:25] What? 怎么了
[17:28] Come on. 拜托
[17:29] I represent Catherine Adams. 我是凯特琳·亚当斯的律师
[17:31] Attorney-client privilege means 根据律师-委托人保密协议
[17:33] I can’t talk to you guys. 我不能跟你们说什么
[17:34] Unless you have knowledge of a crime 除非你知道你的委托人
[17:36] your client is currently committing. 正在犯下的罪行
[17:38] Yeah, and I don’t. 是的 但我不知道
[17:40] She has a partner 她有个搭档
[17:41] holding those two people hostage. 挟持了这两个人
[17:43] We believe it’s her father and her half-sister. 我们认为这是她父亲和异母妹妹
[17:45] She could’ve only found them through a familial DNA search. 她能找到他们肯定是通过亲缘基因检测
[17:48] She could’ve only made that happen through you. 而她只有通过你才能做到
[17:53] Ok, yeah. She spit in a tube 好吧 是的 她往管子里吐了口水
[17:56] and sent it to me. 然后寄给了我
[17:57] I thought I was helping. 我以为我在帮忙
[17:58] How did she get the results? 她怎么拿到结果的
[17:59] Did you send them to her in prison? 你寄到监狱里给她了吗
[18:01] No. There was another address. 没有 是一个另外的地址
[18:03] She wanted a friend to get them. 她让一位朋友代收的
[18:05] Emily, we’ve got something. 艾米莉 我们有发现
[18:15] What’s up? 好啊
[18:17] Can you skate backwards? 你会倒滑吗
[18:19] I can barely skate forward. 我往前滑都困难
[18:21] Really? 不是吧
[18:22] Just look up. 抬头
[18:24] Not that far. 别抬那么高
[18:27] Someone having fun? 某人开心了吗
[18:31] I’m having fun. 我挺开心的
[18:34] If your stupid chaperone wasn’t here, 要不是你讨厌的跟班在
[18:36] I would ask the DJ to put on some 我会叫DJ放点
[18:38] Savage Garden for the guy-girl skate 野人花园 假小子滑旱冰的歌
[18:40] and we could totally make out. 我们可以亲热一番
[18:43] You, uh… 你…
[18:44] you realize what I have to do, right? 你知道我必须做什么吧
[18:47] Let me think. 我想想
[18:49] Ask me a bunch of pointed questions 问我一堆有目的的问题
[18:51] and hope that I trip up? 希望我露馅吗
[18:53] Go ahead. Ask away. 来吧 问吧
[18:55] What happened to your baby? 你的孩子呢
[18:56] – What? – The last time I saw you, -什么 -我上次见你时
[18:58] you were pregnant with someone else’s baby 你怀了别的什么人的孩子
[18:59] that you said was mine. 你还说那是我的
[19:01] Why are you asking me about that? 你为什么要问我那事
[19:03] I don’t want to talk about that. 我不想谈那个
[19:05] Hormonal changes during pregnancy 怀孕期间的荷尔蒙变化
[19:06] expand the brain’s capacity for empathy. 会让大脑的共情能力提升
[19:08] I was actually just trying to 我只是想看看
[19:09] see if I could use it against you. 我能不能以此来对付你
[19:10] Oh, really? What about, um, sex? 是吗 那性呢
[19:17] Why don’t you use that against me? 你为什么不用这个来对付我
[19:31] Got the shot. 我可以开枪
[19:33] Hold. Hold. 别动
[19:34] Cat, wait. Cat. Cat. 凯特 等等 凯特
[19:37] Wait. 等等
[19:41] I can explain. 我能解释
[19:43] I have spent my entire adult life reading men. 我自成年以来就一直在分析男人
[19:46] I know when they’re thinking about someone else. 他们想着别人时我一眼就能看出来
[19:48] Yes, I’m dating someone, but that doesn’t mean– 是的 我有约会对象 但那不代表…
[19:49] Do you know what this was for me? 你知道这对我来说是什么吗
[19:52] I didn’t ask for one last family visit. 我没要求最后见一次家人
[19:54] I didn’t want one final meal. 我没要求吃最后一餐
[19:57] I wanted this. 我想要这个
[19:58] And you can’t even give me the courtesy 而你甚至不能让我在
[20:00] of your undivided attention before I’m executed. 被处死之前 对我全神贯注
[20:03] So, thank you very much, but 谢谢你了 但是
[20:07] this date is over. 约会结束了
[20:09] You can turn off the stupid lights, boys. 可以把那破灯关了 伙计们
[20:11] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[20:14] She’s not you. 她不是你
[20:18] You’re lying. 你撒谎
[20:19] I’m not lying. 我没撒谎
[20:20] I wish I was, but I’m not. 我也希望我是在撒谎 但不是的
[20:21] There’s some part of my brain, some… 我脑子里有那么一点…
[20:24] some part that you somehow inhabit 一点地方被你占据
[20:27] and no woman, no matter how good, 没有哪个女人 不管多好
[20:28] no matter how kind, no matter how… 多善良 多…
[20:31] sexy she is can ever get you out. 性感 也无法赶走你
[20:42] Do you think about me when you kiss her? 你吻她时会想到我吗
[20:44] I don’t know. I haven’t kissed her. 我不知道 我还没吻过她
[20:48] You haven’t kissed her yet? 你还没吻过她
[20:49] You haven’t kissed me yet. 你还没吻过我呢
[20:53] So, what have you done with her 那你跟她做过什么
[20:54] that you haven’t done with me? 你没跟我做过的事
[20:56] Come on. Give me something. 拜托 说一件事吧
[20:58] She saw my apartment. 她看过我的公寓
[20:59] Then I want to see your apartment. Now. 那我也要看你的公寓 马上
[21:05] FBI. 联调局
[21:10] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[21:12] Don. Don Brenner. 唐 唐·布伦纳
[21:14] She took my daughter! I don’t know where! 她抓走了我女儿 我不知道去哪了
[21:16] Ok, Don, I-I need you to listen to me. 好了 唐 我需要你听好
[21:19] The kidnapper, Juliette Weaver, 绑架者 茱莉叶·维佛
[21:21] she’s working very closely with Catherine Adams. 她在跟凯特琳·亚当斯密切合作
[21:23] Have you had any contact with her? 你是否跟她有过任何联系
[21:25] – Who? – Catherine Adams. -谁 -凯特琳·亚当斯
[21:27] Your–your daughter. 你女儿
[21:29] I-I don’t know who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[21:32] No, you don’t. Do you? 你是真不知道 是吧
[21:34] JJ. 小洁
[21:37] You got a knife. 拿刀解开他吧
[21:39] Results from the DNA search. 是基因查询的结果
[21:42] “We’ve matched your submitted DNA “您提交的DNA已与
[21:44] to an unidentified male in Vancouver, 温哥华一名男子匹配
[21:46] deceased as of December 2016.” 此人2016年12月死亡”
[21:50] Cat’s dad was dead all along. 凯特的爸爸早死了
[21:52] She and Juliette knew that. 她和茱莉叶知道的
[21:53] Their whole agenda was just to throw us off track, 她们的计划就是声东击西
[21:55] waste our time. 让我们浪费时间
[21:57] Why? 为什么
[22:00] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[22:04] You sure you want to do this, man? 你真想这么做吗 伙计
[22:05] Whatever it takes. 不惜一切
[22:10] Did you really mean what you said? 你说的话是认真的吗
[22:14] Yes. 是
[22:15] Prove it. 证明给我看
[22:18] And make it good. 而且要真诚点
[22:19] Because I’m this close to letting them die. 因为我就要任他们去死了
[22:47] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这儿
[22:49] Get her out of here. Get her out of here. 快带她走
[22:50] No, no, no. She will kill them if I leave. 不不 如果我走她会杀了他们的
[22:52] Kill who? 杀谁
[22:53] My father and my sister. 我父亲和妹妹
[22:54] Michelle? 米歇尔吗
[22:55] No, my–my younger sister. 不 是我妹妹
[22:58] Look, I got a call from some woman. 我接到个女人的电话
[22:59] I heard my sister screaming in the background. 我听到背景里传来我妹妹的尖叫
[23:01] She told me to come here, 她叫我来这里
[23:02] that there would be a key under the mat. 还说脚垫下面会有钥匙
[23:03] Spencer, what is happening? 斯宾塞 这是怎么回事
[23:06] It’s your family she kidnapped. 她绑架的是你的家人
[23:07] JJ and Matt recovered your dad. 小洁和马特找到了你爸
[23:09] He’s alive and unharmed. 他毫发无伤
[23:10] What about Eloise? 那爱洛依丝呢
[23:11] She’s still missing. 她还下落不明
[23:12] I say we get Cat, we put her in her cell, 我们带凯特回监狱
[23:14] and we regroup. 然后重新部署
[23:15] No. Bring her in here 不 带她进来
[23:16] and leave us alone. 让我们单独谈谈
[23:18] – Dude. – Here. -伙计 -来
[23:21] You can monitor us with this. 你用这个监控我们
[23:24] Follow my lead. We can outsmart her. 看我的眼色行事 我们能战胜她
[23:26] Let her gloat. She loves to gloat. 让她得意 她喜欢那样
[23:28] Just don’t show fear or she’ll use it against you. 别显露出恐惧 她会以此对付你
[23:31] Who? 谁
[23:34] Her. 她
[23:43] We’re all here. What do you want to talk about? 我们都在了 你想说什么
[23:45] So, so much. 好多呢
[23:49] She’s cute. 她挺漂亮
[23:55] Juliette staked out Reid’s life, 茱莉叶监视了里德的生活
[23:57] found out he was dating somebody new. 发现了他有新约会对象
[23:58] He was probably so focused on Max 他们约会的时候
[24:00] every time they went out that he never noticed. 他大概心思都在麦克斯身上 就没发现
[24:01] But if Juliette was able to find Max’s family, 但如果茱莉叶找到了麦克斯的家人
[24:03] it means she must have access 那她肯定拿到了
[24:04] to all of her publicly available information. 她一切公开的资料
[24:06] At least we found their hidden agenda. 至少我们知道她的隐藏目的了
[24:08] No, we found Cat’s hidden agenda. 不 那是凯特的隐藏目的
[24:10] Juliette doesn’t care about Reid. 茱莉叶才不在乎里德
[24:12] There’s something we’re missing here. 我们还遗漏了什么
[24:13] – Do a deep dive with Garcia. – On it. -去跟加西亚深挖一下 -好
[24:15] I’ll go to Reid’s apartment 我去里德公寓
[24:16] and monitor on site. 现场监控情况
[24:17] Is there a trap-and-trace on his landline? 他的固话装信号追踪了吗
[24:19] Garcia’s almost set up. 加西亚快设置好了
[24:20] Ok. 好
[24:21] Well, this went from bad to worse. 这下更糟了
[24:22] Yeah. 是啊
[24:23] Female narcissists destroy their competition. 女自恋狂会毁掉对手
[24:25] Maxine Brenner shouldn’t even be in there. 麦克辛·布伦纳真的不该在屋里
[24:27] We’re putting her life at risk. 我们在拿她的命冒险
[24:28] – Walk with me. – Yeah. -跟我来 -嗯
[24:29] Great. Ok. Thank you, doctor. 太好了 好 谢谢 医生
[24:32] So, the hospital just released the dad– 医院让老爸 唐·布伦纳
[24:33] Don Brenner. 出院了
[24:34] He’s on his way here now. 他正在来这边
[24:36] Question is, why let him go at all? 问题是 为何放了他
[24:38] Matt’s on that. Juliette Weaver’s real agenda 马特在查了 茱莉叶·维佛真正的目的
[24:40] should tell us where she’s taking Max’s younger sister. 会让我们知道她把麦克斯的妹妹带去了哪
[24:42] I still think the play here 我仍然认为最好的办法
[24:43] is to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but 是让凯特和茱莉叶联系彼此 但是
[24:46] I have no idea how. 我也不知道怎么做到
[24:47] I have a plan, 我有个计划
[24:48] but first we have to talk about Max. 但我们得先谈谈麦克斯
[24:55] Did it make you mad that I was kissing your boyfriend? 我吻你男朋友让你生气吗
[24:58] No. 不
[25:00] Why not? 为什么不
[25:01] Well, he’s not my boyfriend 他不是我男朋友
[25:03] and I kind of have some other things on my mind. 而且我还惦记着别的事呢
[25:07] Like what? 比如呢
[25:08] Are you gonna hurt Eloise? 你会伤害爱洛依丝吗
[25:09] Not if I don’t have to, no. 如果没必要就不会
[25:11] Honestly, if she follows instructions, 其实 如果她按要求做
[25:14] she might even learn from this whole experience. 她甚至可能从这次事件中学到点什么
[25:17] What does that mean? 什么意思
[25:18] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[25:18] Max’s sister won’t learn from Cat. 麦克斯的妹妹肯定不会是从凯特那里学到什么
[25:20] That means she’ll learn from Juliette. 所以肯定是指茱莉叶
[25:22] Bring up her record. 调出她的记录
[25:24] She went to prison when she was 20. 她二十岁时进了监狱
[25:27] That’s the same age as Eloise now. 爱洛依丝现在就是这年纪
[25:29] She could be grooming her, 她可能在培养她
[25:31] the same way that Cat groomed Juliette. 就像凯特对茱莉叶那样
[25:33] Ok, grooming her for what? 好吧 准备做什么呢
[25:34] Well, it’s not about punishing dad. 不是惩罚爸爸
[25:35] She let Max’s dad go. 她放了麦克斯的爸爸
[25:38] It could be about the boyfriend she took the rap for. 可能是关于她替他顶罪的那个男友
[25:41] What’s that guy’s story? 那人怎么回事
[25:42] Let’s find out, shall we? 我们查查吧
[25:45] Where are we going? 我们去哪
[25:47] We’re gonna see the man who told me to go to prison for him. 我们去见叫我替他进监狱的男人
[25:51] We’re gonna kill him. 我们要杀了他
[25:53] You don’t need me for that. 那你不需要我
[25:54] You could do it yourself. 你可以自己去
[25:55] I’ll stay in the car. I’ll do whatever you want– 我就待在车里 我全听你的
[25:57] I’m teaching you. 我在教你
[26:01] Just like Cat taught me. 就像凯特教了我
[26:04] All men are like him. 男人都跟他一样
[26:06] No. They’re not. 不 不是的
[26:11] I guess it runs in the family, huh? 看来是家族遗传啊
[26:14] What? 什么
[26:16] Naivete. 天真
[26:18] Your sister’s learning that same lesson. 你姐姐也在学这个教训呢
[26:20] Normally, Spencie and I, 通常 我和斯宾宾
[26:22] we spend our time together 我们在一起时
[26:24] playing games, but 都在玩游戏 但是
[26:28] tonight, I’ve brought you all here 今晚 我让大家都来到这里
[26:31] to make a point. 是想说明一点
[26:33] You can do so much better. 你可以找个好得多的
[26:34] With you? 你吗
[26:35] I’m not talking to you. 我不是在跟你说话
[26:37] I’m talking to you. 我是在跟你说话
[26:40] Because, girlfriend, 因为 妹子
[26:42] you need to know the truth about your boyfriend. 你需要了解你男友的真相
[26:44] He’s not my boyfriend. 他不是我男友
[26:46] No kidding. You guys haven’t even made out yet. 是啊 你们还没接过吻呢
[26:48] You told her that? 你告诉她了
[26:50] I had to say a lot of things tonight. 我今晚不得不说了很多话
[26:51] Yes, he has. 是啊
[26:53] He said that you’re not me, 他说 你不是我
[26:55] that, um…that no matter what, 还说他无论如何
[26:58] he can’t get me out of his mind. 都无法忘记我
[27:00] Everything I said I was lying 我说的一切都是假话
[27:02] to save your family. 是为了救你的家人
[27:03] Did our kiss look like a lie? 我们的吻像是假的吗
[27:06] No. 不像
[27:08] Thank you. See, now we’re getting to the heart of the matter. 谢谢 看 我们这下说到点子上了
[27:13] You see, 你瞧
[27:15] everyone thinks that 每个人都觉得
[27:17] Dr. Spencer Reid is– 斯宾塞·里德博士
[27:19] is just this nice, bookish, uh, genius 是个善良的天才书呆子
[27:23] who, uh, always saves the day 他总能挽救大局
[27:25] and has all the answers. 什么都知道
[27:28] And has zero mommy issues, right? 完全没有恋母情结 是吧
[27:34] But, um…I know the real him. 但我了解真正的他
[27:38] Oh, yeah? Who’s the real me, Cat? 是吗 真正的我是什么人 凯特
[27:39] The real Spencer Reid 真正的斯宾塞·里德
[27:41] Throws women against walls… 会把女人摔到墙上
[27:49] And hisses that he’s going to kill them. 还咬牙切齿地威胁要杀了她
[27:52] I’m going to kill you. 我要杀了你
[27:54] – Stop it! – I’m gonna kill you. -住手 -我要杀了你
[27:59] That was a very different situation. 当时的情况完全不同
[28:00] No, it wasn’t. 才不是
[28:01] What is she talking about? 她说什么呢
[28:05] You tell her. 你说吧
[28:06] She’s not gonna believe it coming from me. 我说她不会信的
[28:09] How fluid is the situation? 情况多不稳定
[28:10] Don’t think fluid. Think flammable. 不是不稳定 是一触即发
[28:13] Two years ago, 两年前
[28:14] Cat had her partner kidnap my mother. 凯特让她的搭档绑架了我妈
[28:16] Just like tonight. She got under my skin and– 就像今晚这样 她惹得我发怒
[28:19] And you threw her against a wall. 你就把她摔在了墙上
[28:22] Don’t skimp on the details, Spencie. 别遗漏细节 斯宾宾
[28:25] She deserves to know everything. 她有权知道一切
[28:28] She was pregnant at the time 她当时还怀孕了
[28:29] and I knew that when I hurt her. 我伤害她时 也知道这个
[28:33] And? 还有
[28:36] The next day… 第二天
[28:39] I miscarried. 我流产了
[28:44] The end. 完了
[28:45] That’s not true. 不是真的
[28:46] It is most certainly true. 绝对是真的
[28:48] Check my medical records. 去查我的病例吧
[28:49] That doesn’t mean I-I would– 那不代表 我…
[28:51] Stop. 住口吧
[28:54] Look. 看
[28:58] I thought you were decent. 我以为你是个好人呢
[29:00] Pull the plug. Come on. 到此为止吧 拜托
[29:01] No. Not yet. Rossi, where are you? 不 还不行 罗西 你在哪
[29:04] We’re almost at the boyfriend’s apartment. 我们快到男友公寓了
[29:06] We’ll stake it out and set up roadblocks in a mile radius. 我们会在那里监视 并在一英里范围内设路障
[29:08] If Juliet smells a trap, 如果茱莉叶发现有陷阱
[29:09] she’ll kill Eloise. 她会杀了爱洛依丝
[29:10] We need to get the drop on her 我们得让其不备
[29:12] so she doesn’t see us coming. 打她个措手不及
[29:13] Reid knows what we need. 里德清楚我们需要什么
[29:14] If he can get Cat to call Juliet, 如果他能让凯特打给茱莉叶
[29:16] we can pinpoint her location and do exactly that. 我们就能追踪她的位置 打她个措手不及
[29:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[29:26] Notice how your boyfriend is apologizing to you 注意到你男友是在对你道歉
[29:29] and not me. 而不是对我吗
[29:30] – He’s not my boyfriend. – I’m not her boyfriend. -他不是我男友 -我不是她男友
[29:31] That’s good. 很好
[29:33] Because men are all the same. 因为男人都一样
[29:35] Aren’t they, Maxie? 是吧 麦克克
[29:36] Don’t call her that. 别那么喊她
[29:37] What, are you gonna throw me against a wall and choke me, 怎么 你要把我摔倒墙上 掐我脖子 吗
[29:39] or do you only do that to pregnant women? 还是你只那么对孕妇
[29:41] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[29:42] Because I want you to see it. 因为我希望你看清
[29:44] I want you to see that he is… 我要你看清他…
[29:47] No better than whoever hurt you before. 并不比之前伤害过你的人更好
[29:50] Stop. 停下
[29:51] I can see it on your face. 我能从你脸上看出来
[29:54] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[29:55] It’s none of your business. 不关你的事
[29:56] It is exactly my business. 就是我的事
[30:00] In fact, it’s my specialty. 事实上 是我的专长
[30:04] I mean, I could have Juliette and baby sister 如果你需要 我可以让茱莉叶
[30:06] go over there if you want. 和你妹妹过去一趟
[30:09] They could take care of him. 她们可以解决掉他
[30:11] Say yes. 答应吧
[30:12] Give her what she wants. 满足她的要求
[30:15] See, he wants you to get me to make a little phone call 他想让你 让我打个电话
[30:20] so they can trace it. 这样他们就能追踪了
[30:24] They’re so good, the FBI. 他们真厉害 联调局
[30:28] What is wrong with the two of you? 你俩是什么毛病
[30:30] What is this sick, twisted thing that you have? 你们之间变态扭曲的关系是怎么回事
[30:34] Listen, I just want to save my sister. 我只想救我妹妹
[30:35] Will you please just tell me 你能不能就告诉我
[30:36] what I have to do to do that? 我要怎样才能救她
[30:39] Tell me his name. 告诉我他叫什么
[30:42] Tell me the story. That’s it. 告诉我你们的故事 就行了
[30:45] And then if they can let Juliette exit stage right, 然后 如果他们能让茱莉叶安然离开
[30:49] then I promise you I will let her go. 我就保证会放了她
[31:06] What is she doing? 她在干什么
[31:09] Here. Use this use my phone. 给 用这个 我的手机
[31:12] They can’t trace it. 他们无法追踪
[31:13] You’d be surprised. 那是你不知道
[31:15] I don’t even need a call. 都不用打电话
[31:16] Just–just a photo. 发个照片就行
[31:17] Something to prove to me that she’s still alive. Please. 让我能确认她还活着
[31:20] Story first. 先说故事
[31:22] Max, Max, 麦克斯
[31:23] I have been here with her before. 我曾跟她处在过同样的情况下
[31:25] She called the number and told the partner to kill my mom. 她打了电话后 叫她的搭档杀了我妈
[31:28] It is so tricky, isn’t it? 太难办了 是吧
[31:29] I mean, who are you gonna trust? 你要相信谁呢
[31:31] The lying, cheating, violent psychopath… 撒谎 出轨 暴力的疯子
[31:36] or me? 还是我呢
[31:46] His name was Mike Davis. 他叫迈克·戴维斯
[31:47] We dated for two years. 我们约会了两年
[31:51] Good. When did it end? 很好 什么时候结束的
[31:53] Last year. 去年
[31:55] Was he good in bed? 他床上功夫好吗
[31:56] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:57] What? You have to know where you stand. 怎么了 你得清楚自己面对的情况
[32:00] He was good… 他还行
[32:03] Good at, um, separating me 很擅长让我跟
[32:06] from my friends and my family. 我的朋友和家人分开
[32:09] Enough that the first time he punched me in the face, 以至于他第一次打我脸时
[32:11] I didn’t have anywhere to go. 我根本无处可去
[32:14] And my first response wasn’t “get out.” 我的第一反应也不是”快逃”
[32:16] It wasn’t “go to hell.” It was “I’m sorry, Mike.” 不是”去死吧” 而是”对不起 迈克”
[32:21] That’s when he knew he had me. 所以他知道他拿住我了
[32:26] How many hospital visits were there? 你去过几次医院
[32:29] None. 没去过
[32:31] No, he… 不 他…
[32:34] He knew how to hurt me just enough, I guess. 他大概知道伤害我的分寸吧
[32:38] But you found the strength to leave. 但你还是找到了足够勇气离开
[32:40] What did you do? 你做了什么
[32:45] I planned and I… I waited. 我谋划 等待
[32:49] Waited for what? 等什么
[32:51] I live here in D.C. 我住在华府
[32:52] But I’m also a resident in Virginia. 但我也是弗吉尼亚州的居民
[32:56] It takes 60 days for the permit to clear. 许可证六十天才下来
[33:00] Max, stop talking. 麦克斯 别说了
[33:02] Stop talking right now. 马上停下
[33:03] No, don’t stop. Here. 不 别停 来
[33:05] Give me the phone. 手机给我
[33:07] Look, I’m gonna enter the text. 我这就输入短信
[33:08] Stick the landing and I’ll hit “send.” 继续说 我就按”发送”
[33:13] When I was ready, I picked a fight. 我准备好后 我有意挑事
[33:16] Loud enough for the neighbors to hear. 声音大到让邻居听到
[33:19] And he came at me with his fist just cocked back, 他拉起拳头 准备打我
[33:21] so, I pulled my Glock 19 out of my purse. 我从手包里掏出了我的格洛克19
[33:26] I shot him. 我枪击了他
[33:31] It was self-defense. He was attacking you. 那是自卫 他当时正在袭击你
[33:34] That’s what I told 911 我也这么跟接警的人说的
[33:35] as he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor. 而他就在厨房地板上 挣扎着呼吸
[33:38] That’s why the police never charged me. 所以警方也没起诉我
[33:39] But I–after I hung up, I… 但我挂断后
[33:45] I shot him two more times. 我又冲他开了两枪
[33:51] You really have a type, don’t you? 你就爱这种类型的女人 是吧
[33:55] Quite a dilemma, too. 而且好难办
[33:57] She just admitted to murder. 她刚承认了杀人
[33:59] She’ll beat it. 她能脱罪的
[34:00] Probably. 可能吧
[34:03] But you two are done. 但你俩没戏了
[34:08] Look at that. Your sister. 看啊 你妹妹
[34:11] Alive and well. 活得好好的
[34:13] Well, you’re welcome. 不客气哦
[34:16] I-I got something. I got something, 有线索了
[34:17] Please, please, please help. 拜托帮帮我
[34:27] I win. 我赢了
[34:39] Do you know why I did this? 你知道我为什么这么做吗
[34:44] Why I really did this? 我究竟为什么这么做
[34:46] You wanted to prove I’m a monster 你想证明我是个禽兽
[34:48] just like you. 跟你一样
[34:52] No…silly. 不是 傻瓜
[35:00] I just wanted to see you again. 我只是想再见到你
[35:06] I just wanted to make sure that 我只是想确保
[35:07] you would never forget about me. 你永远不会忘记我
[35:12] ’cause when they do put that needle in my arm, I just 等他们给我注射的时候 我…
[35:15] want there to be even the slightest chance that… 希望有那么一丝可能
[35:22] maybe you’re still thinking about me. 或许你还在想着我
[35:28] You didn’t have to terrorize 3 innocent people. 你没必要为此吓唬三个无辜者
[35:30] You could’ve just written a letter. 写封信不就得了
[35:34] Would you have written me back? 难道你会回信吗
[35:54] Bye, Spencie. 再见了 斯宾宾
[35:57] I really enjoyed our date. 我们的约会很愉快
[36:16] We need to debrief. 我们得开个短会总结下
[36:27] So, we have a lot to talk about. 我们有很多事要谈
[36:29] Yeah. 是啊
[36:31] I know, right? 太是了
[36:33] What is this? How– 怎么回事
[36:35] We had to think fast. 我们必须快速应变
[36:37] But we, we pulled it off. 但我们还是做到了
[36:40] Pulled what off? 做到什么了
[36:41] – Outsmarting Cat. – How? -智胜凯特 -怎么说
[36:43] Basically, kid, we had to keep you in the dark. 简单说 孩子 我们不得不瞒着你
[36:46] And if you knew what we knew, 如果你知道我们知道的事
[36:47] we were afraid that Cat would know, too. 我们担心凯特也会知道
[36:50] When did all this start? 这是什么时候开始的
[36:51] It started when your date started. 从你的约会开始的时候
[36:54] Both times she had us with our pants down. 她两次都打得我们措手不及
[36:57] I’m telling you, the other shoe hasn’t dropped yet. 相信我 坏事还在后头
[36:59] Ok, so, this doesn’t have anything to do with her family, 好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系
[37:01] even though she wants us to think it does. 虽然她希望我们这么认为
[37:03] so, what else could– 那还能是…
[37:06] What? 怎么了
[37:07] JJ said Spencer started dating someone new, 小洁说斯宾塞有了新的约会对象
[37:09] and it’s a coincidence that Cat Adams decided to act now? 难道凯特·亚当斯突然现在有所动作是巧合吗
[37:12] We’ve put the pieces together 我们把线索拼凑起来
[37:13] that Cat was doing this because of Max. 发现凯特是因为麦克斯才这么做
[37:16] And by the time we identified her, 我们确认她身份时
[37:17] JJ and I had just found Don. 小洁和我刚找到唐
[37:19] Just in time, too. 而且正及时
[37:20] Max had gotten the message 麦克斯当时已收到短信
[37:22] that her sister was in trouble. 说她妹妹有危险了
[37:23] That order to go to your apartment, 收到命令去你公寓
[37:25] the key under the mat? 说脚垫下有钥匙
[37:26] That part was real. 那都是真的
[37:27] Once they found me… I was a little upset. 他们找到我时 我有点焦躁
[37:38] No. No, no, no, no, no, please. 不不不 拜托
[37:39] You’ve got to move your cars. 你们得把车移开
[37:41] It’s an emergency. 我有急事
[37:42] Max? 麦克斯
[37:44] Dad? 爸爸
[37:47] Sweetie. You’re all right. 亲爱的 没事
[37:49] You’re ok. 没事的
[37:50] So, I rode with them to brief Max. 我跟他们同车 给麦克斯讲情况
[37:52] She was a really quick study. 她反应很快
[37:53] She did what to him in Mexico? 她在墨西哥把他怎么了
[37:55] Yeah, and that’s where the story 是的 之后的故事
[37:56] gets even more convoluted. 还更让人反胃
[37:58] All you need to know is 你只需要知道
[37:59] her whole reason for doing this 她这么做的全部理由
[38:00] is to destroy Reid’s life. 就是毁掉里德的生活
[38:02] And you’re just the next pawn in her game. 你只是她游戏里的下一个棋子
[38:05] Ok, so, she’s, like, a mean girl, 好吧 所以她是个坏女孩
[38:08] but more stabby. 但会动刀
[38:09] Yes. 对
[38:11] You said that? 你那么说的吗
[38:11] I didn’t put it exactly that way. 我的原话并不是那样的
[38:13] No, that’s exactly what you said verbatim. 不 那就是你说的 一字不差
[38:16] Or it’s how I remember it. Anyway, 反正我记得是这样
[38:17] that doesn’t matter. 那不重要
[38:18] The point is, we got to your apartment 重点是 我们到你公寓
[38:19] moments before you and Alvez arrived. 只比你和埃尔维斯早片刻
[38:22] We’ll be able to monitor you with this the whole time. 整个过程中 我们都能用这个监听你
[38:24] We’ll all be listening, 我们都会听着
[38:25] but Prentiss will be telling you what to say. 但潘提斯会指导你说什么
[38:27] Thumbs up if you can hear me. 听到就竖大拇指
[38:29] And we were in communication with her the whole time, 我们始终跟她保持着交流
[38:32] So, we could feed her what she needed to say. 我们可以告诉她需要说什么
[38:34] She’s not trained for this. 她没受过这样的训练
[38:35] Yeah. 是的
[38:36] I was concerned about that. 这我很是担心
[38:39] We needed a strategy. 我们需要个策略
[38:40] Look, our best bet is still 我仍然认为最好的办法
[38:41] to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but 是让凯特和茱莉叶联系彼此 但是
[38:44] I can’t figure out how. 我也不知道怎么做到
[38:45] I’ve got a plan, 我有个计划
[38:46] but first we have to talk about Max. 但我们得先谈谈麦克斯
[38:48] Look, she’s smart and tough, but 她是聪明又坚强 但
[38:51] we all know that Cat will see right through her 我们都知道 如果她说错话
[38:52] if she says the wrong thing. 凯特肯定会看穿她
[38:54] Abusive men. This all comes back to abusive men. 施虐男性 那是一切的症结
[38:57] We’d be out of work if it didn’t. 不然我们又就失业了
[38:59] But what if Max plays into that? 但如果麦克斯利用这点呢
[39:01] This was the tricky part. 这就是难的部分
[39:02] We had to ask Max to improvise. 我们只能让麦克斯随机应变
[39:04] How fluid is the situation? 情况多不稳定
[39:06] Don’t think fluid. Think flammable. 不是不稳定 是一触即发
[39:08] Max, listen closely. We are gonna need you to lie. 麦克斯 听好了 我们需要你撒谎
[39:11] I miscarried. 我流产了
[39:14] The end. 完了
[39:15] It’s not true. 不是真的
[39:16] Fake tears. 假流泪
[39:18] If you can’t fake tears, fake anger. 如果做不到 就假生气
[39:20] Look. 看
[39:24] Guessing you didn’t have to work that hard. 我想你也不用太费劲装
[39:25] Right now, I’m disgusted with myself. 我现在很厌恶自己
[39:28] Let me help you with that part. 这让我帮你吧
[39:30] Cat said check the medical record 凯特既然说要我们去查病历
[39:31] and I did. 我就查了
[39:32] She had a miscarriage 她是流产了
[39:33] but it was months later. 但那是数月后了
[39:34] It had nothing to do with you. 跟你毫无关系
[39:35] That was another lie she said 那也是她的谎言
[39:36] to make you feel terrible and throw you, so, 想让你内疚 让你分神
[39:39] I told Max and the rest of our furry friends this information. 我就把此事告诉了麦克斯和其他人
[39:42] What we didn’t expect was 我们没料到的是
[39:43] what Max did next. 麦克斯接下来的举动
[39:45] I’m no profiler, but I know queen bees. 我不是侧写师 但我了解这种女霸王
[39:48] If she was willing to tell that kind of a lie, 如果她肯说这样的谎
[39:50] I knew who I was dealing with. 我就清楚她是什么样的人了
[39:52] So, Prentiss told you what you needed to say? 是潘提斯教你怎么说的吗
[39:54] Not quite. 不是
[39:56] That’s what I told 911 我也这么跟接警的人说的
[39:57] when he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor. 而他就在厨房地板上 挣扎着呼吸
[39:59] That’s why the police didn’t charge me. 所以警方也没起诉我
[40:01] But after I hung up, I shot him two more times. 但我挂断后 我又冲他开了两枪
[40:04] Jeez. 天啊
[40:05] Yeah. Don’t mess with Max. 是啊 可别惹麦克斯
[40:07] So, Mike Davis is… 所以 迈克·戴维斯
[40:09] Alive and well. 活得好好的
[40:10] Living in Jersey. Married, I think. 在新泽西生活 好像结婚了
[40:13] He’s a douchebag but not an abusive one. 他是个混蛋 但他不打人
[40:15] How’d you know that would work? 你怎么知道那会成功
[40:16] She sees the world one way, 她对世界的看法很单一
[40:18] that everyone’s out to hurt you. 认定所有人都想伤害你
[40:19] So, I just kind of played on that. 我就利用了这点
[40:22] And it all worked out. 而且成功了
[40:23] Cat sent the text 凯特发了短信
[40:25] and because we were already in the area, 因为我们本就在附近
[40:27] we were on top of her before she knew it. 我们瞬间就控制了她
[40:35] Now what? 现在呢
[40:36] It’s your lucky day. 你今天走运了
[40:38] Now you get out. 现在你下车
[40:51] FBI! 联调局
[40:53] Hands where I can see them. 手举起来
[40:55] It’s ok, Eloise. You’re safe. 没事 爱洛依丝 你安全了
[41:00] It is very nice to meet you, Eloise. 认识你很高兴 爱洛依丝
[41:02] Thanks for saving my life. 谢谢你们救了我的命
[41:04] All of you. 你们所有人
[41:05] I don’t know what we would have done 如果不是这支团队
[41:06] if it wasn’t for this whole team. 真不知我们要怎么办
[41:08] So, 那么
[41:10] you’re dating my daughter. 你在跟我女儿约会啊
[41:11] Spencer Reid, sir. 斯宾塞·里德 先生
[41:12] Not quite the way I was expecting we’d meet. 我没想到我们会以这种方式见面
[41:14] Well, Mike Davis aside, 除了迈克·戴维斯
[41:16] Max is pretty good at picking a boyfriend. 麦克斯挑男友的能力还不差
[41:18] He’s not her boyfriend. 他不是她男朋友
[41:35] So, that kiss, though. 不过 那一吻
[41:37] Yeah, that. 是啊 那个
[41:38] She’s right. 她说得对
[41:39] You know, you can’t fake that kind of thing. 那种事是装不出来的
[41:40] No, you can’t, but 是啊 但是
[41:43] I’ve heard that with the right person, 我听说 如果跟合适的人
[41:46] you can do even better. 能做得更好
[41:49] You just like the bad girls. 你就喜欢那些坏女孩
[41:51] Truthfully? Sometimes. 老实说 有时吧
[41:54] But right now, I like the good girl better. 但现在 我更喜欢好女孩
[42:02] Is your life always this exciting? 你的生活总这么刺激吗
[42:03] No. Well, my personal life isn’t. 不是的 至少我的私生活不是的
[42:07] Thank god, 谢天谢地
[42:08] because this was probably 因为 这大概是
[42:11] the worst third date ever. 最糟的一次第三次约会了
[42:13] Is there anything I can do to salvage it? 我能做点什么挽救一下吗
[42:19] There may be one thing. 可能有一件事吧
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme