时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You know, you’re just lucky, that’s it. | 你就是走运而已 |
[00:10] | Oh, lucky? | 走运吗 |
[00:11] | I just sunk two 3s in your face. | 我都投俩三分了 |
[00:13] | That’s skills. | 这叫本事 |
[00:15] | – Ball in. – Ok, my man, you ready? | -来吧 -好啊 你准备好了吗 |
[00:17] | – Ready. – You really ready? | -准备好了 -真准备好了 |
[00:18] | I’m waiting. | 等着呢 |
[00:19] | Ah, here it comes. Which way I’m going? | 来了 我要走哪边 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna go this way? No, I’m gonna go this way. | 这边吗 不是 这边 |
[00:22] | Oh, yeah! | 好啊 |
[00:26] | Yeah, right, but no foul. Nice try. | 得了 我又没犯规 别装了 |
[00:28] | Come on, man, get your ass up. | 少来了 快起来 |
[00:32] | Jeez, man. What the hell? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[00:43] | Come on, let’s see what you’ve got. | 来吧 亮亮你的本事 |
[00:44] | Play some “D.” | 来个灌篮吗 |
[00:46] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 |
[00:50] | Come on, you gonna shoot or what? | 你投不投了 |
[00:54] | Ready for this, old man? | 准备好了吗 老头子 |
[00:58] | You had your doughnuts? | 甜甜圈吃够了吗 |
[01:06] | Good dig. | 漂亮 |
[01:09] | That was impressive, | 厉害 |
[01:10] | That you can still get that much air. | 你还能跳那么高 |
[01:11] | I did play a little college hoop not too long ago. | 我不久前才打过大学赛 |
[01:14] | Yeah, that was before you had 5 kids. | 是啊 然后你生了五个娃 |
[01:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:18] | In some ways the kids, | 可以说孩子们 |
[01:20] | their energy keeps me young. | 他们的精气神让我保持年轻 |
[01:22] | Yeah, well, with all the running around, | 是啊 忙忙碌碌的 |
[01:25] | how do you and Kristy find the time for each other? | 你和克里斯蒂怎么还有时间独处 |
[01:27] | It takes effort. | 得要努力 |
[01:29] | But, you know, it makes the times we do carve out | 但是 这样我们能为彼此 |
[01:31] | for each other that much more special. | 留出的时间就更特别了 |
[01:33] | I don’t know if I could do it. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[01:35] | But I do know that I want a rematch. | 但我知道我还要重赛 |
[01:37] | Yeah. In a boxing ring. | 没错 去拳击场上比 |
[01:39] | – Boxing ring? – Yeah. | -拳击场 -对 |
[01:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[01:46] | So Alvez, I heard you got smoked. | 埃尔维斯 听说你被痛扁了 |
[01:50] | I did not get smoked. | 我才没有 |
[01:52] | Yeah, well, we’ve taken to calling Simmons the bus driver | 我们开始叫西蒙斯校车司机了 |
[01:55] | because he took you to school. | 因为他送你去学校了[教训了你] |
[01:59] | He kind of did. | 这倒是 |
[02:00] | He’s also been off for the past month. | 他还休假了一个月 |
[02:02] | He’s slept in. He’s working out. | 睡得充足 还锻炼了 |
[02:05] | Whoa, he’s got a newborn baby | 他可是要应付一个新生儿 |
[02:07] | and 4 kids to corral. | 和四个小孩 |
[02:09] | I don’t think so, buddy. | 少找借口了 |
[02:10] | Seriously, you got more sleep last night | 就是啊 你昨晚睡得大概都比 |
[02:12] | than Matt’s had in a month. | 马特一个月睡得多 |
[02:14] | That’s actually not an exaggeration. | 这并非夸大 |
[02:15] | Research studies have shown | 研究表明 |
[02:16] | that in the first 12 months of a child’s life, | 孩子在头十二个月里 |
[02:18] | parents sleep less than 59% | 家长的睡眠 |
[02:20] | of the recommended 8 hours a night, | 比推荐的八小时少了59% |
[02:22] | hence losing the equivalent | 因此平均下来 |
[02:23] | of on average, 50 nights of sleep. | 他们少睡了五十个晚上 |
[02:25] | Do you have any stats that might be able to help me? | 你有对我或许有利的统计数据吗 |
[02:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:31] | It’s happening again. | 又发生了 |
[02:33] | We got a… | 我们有… |
[02:36] | These was a double homicide | 今早 在伊利诺伊州 |
[02:37] | this morning in Des Plaines, Illinois. | 德斯普兰斯发生了双尸案 |
[02:40] | It appears our victims, Marko Salazar and Benjamin Blake, | 死者 马可·萨拉查和本杰明·布雷克 |
[02:43] | were shot by a sniper while playing basketball | 在家附近的篮球场上打篮球时 |
[02:46] | on a neighborhood court. | 被狙击手杀害 |
[02:47] | Des Plaines, Illinois? | 伊利诺伊州德斯普兰斯吗 |
[02:48] | I know what’s in your noggin, | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[02:49] | and what is in your noggin is correct to be in your noggin | 而且你们想得没错 |
[02:50] | because two days ago a gentleman named Brian Nikolay | 两天前 一位叫布莱恩·尼克莱的先生 |
[02:53] | was shot in a parking lot by a sniper. | 在停车场被一名狙击手杀害 |
[02:57] | Just like the Phillip Dowd case | 这就像我们十五年前的 |
[02:58] | we worked in Des Plaines 15 years ago. | 德斯普兰斯的菲利浦·多德案 |
[03:00] | It is. All single shots to the victims’ torsos, | 没错 都是一枪击中受害人躯干 |
[03:02] | all in public places, and no one’s seen the shooter. | 都是在公共场合 也没人看到枪手 |
[03:04] | He’s a ghost. | 他是个幽灵 |
[03:05] | There’s no way it’s the same | 肯定不会是 |
[03:07] | long-distance serial killer because– | 同一个远程连环杀手 |
[03:09] | Because I killed Phillip Dowd. | 因为我杀了菲利浦·多德 |
[03:12] | So you think it’s a copycat LDSK? | 你觉得是远程连环杀手模仿犯吗 |
[03:15] | Typically, LDSKs are skilled marksmen with a God complex. | 远程连环杀手一般都是有上帝情节的神枪手 |
[03:19] | And they pretty much revel in taking people’s lives | 他们非常喜欢从远而高的地方 |
[03:21] | from above and afar. | 夺人性命 |
[03:23] | But copycats are out to prove their superiority | 但模仿犯是想犯下更大案子 |
[03:26] | by making a bigger bang. | 来证明自己的优越 |
[03:28] | Or to ride the wave of infamy created by the original killer. | 或者是想蹭原凶手的热度 |
[03:30] | But in this case, the original killer, | 但这个案子 原凶手 |
[03:32] | Phillip Dowd, is a distant memory. | 菲利普·多德已经过去了很久了 |
[03:34] | There’s not much of a wave to ride. | 也没什么热度可蹭了 |
[03:36] | Dowd’s original M.O. was to shoot his victims, | 原先多德的作案手法是枪击他的受害者 |
[03:37] | then race back to the emergency room where he worked | 然后紧接着将伤者送至他工作的急诊室 |
[03:39] | ’cause he thrived on trying to save them. | 因为他享受拯救这些人的过程 |
[03:41] | Yeah, typical hero homicides. | 是的 典型的英雄情结凶杀 |
[03:43] | But we’re not seeing that here. | 但这次不一样 |
[03:45] | No, we’re not, | 是的 |
[03:46] | but this unsub’s victimology | 但嫌犯的受害者特征 |
[03:49] | is remaining consistent enough | 相似度很高 |
[03:50] | to suggest that his next victims | 表明他接下来的受害者 |
[03:52] | will most likely be 3 visitors to one of the local parks. | 很有可能是三名去某个本地公园的游客 |
[03:55] | I’ll make sure Chief Weigart has his officers | 我会让魏格特警长和他的手下 |
[03:57] | stake out the parks. | 监控公园 |
[03:58] | Penelope, will you let Matt know | 佩内洛普 你能告诉马特 |
[03:59] | that it’s all hands on deck? | 我们需要全员出动吗 |
[04:00] | We are wheels up in twenty. | 二十分钟后起飞 |
[04:09] | Hi, Jordy! | 你好啊 乔迪 |
[04:11] | Hey, there, buddy. | 嗨 老兄 |
[04:16] | That will work. | 这也行 |
[04:18] | Hey. Everything good? | 还好吗 |
[04:19] | Terrific, thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[04:20] | You know, we don’t have honey lavender lattes | 我们老家可没有这样的 |
[04:22] | like this back home. | 蜂蜜香草拿铁 |
[04:24] | Well, then I’ll just have to get you two more, won’t I? | 那看来我得再给你们来两杯了 |
[04:38] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[04:41] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[04:42] | Hello? There’s a man here, | 喂 这里有个人 |
[04:44] | and he’s bleeding. | 他流血不止 |
[04:46] | Just please get here as soon as you can. | 拜托一定要尽快赶来 |
[04:47] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[05:19] | Ghost | 幽灵 |
[05:21] | “Now I know what a ghost is. | 如今我明白了鬼魂为何物 |
[05:23] | Unfinished business, that’s what.” | 未竟之事 如此而已 |
[05:26] | Salman Rushdie. | 萨尔曼·拉什迪 |
[05:29] | Guys, there’s been another shooting. | 各位 又发生了一起枪击案 |
[05:30] | This new LDSK is sticking to the victimology, | 这个新的远程连环杀手的受害者特征没变 |
[05:34] | but he’s moving super fast. | 但他行动极快 |
[05:36] | In the last 3 days, there’s been 3 shooting incidents, | 过去的三天里已经发生了三起枪击 |
[05:38] | 6 victims so far. | 目前已有六名受害者 |
[05:40] | That took Dowd over two weeks. | 多德用了两周才做到 |
[05:42] | So for some reason, this unsub feels the need to mimic | 出于某种原因 嫌犯想要 |
[05:44] | the original crimes but at an accelerated pace. | 模仿先前的案子 但却要加速实施 |
[05:47] | Luckily, local PD was already on the way to the park. | 幸好是当地警局当时已在赶往公园的途中 |
[05:49] | They administered CPR to the victims. | 他们为受害者进行了心肺复苏 |
[05:51] | They managed to save two of the three, | 救回了三人中的两人 |
[05:53] | but both of them are in surgery right now | 但两人都还在手术中 |
[05:55] | fighting for their lives. | 生死一线 |
[05:56] | The two surviving victims are Karen Wolf, | 活下来的两名受害者是凯伦·沃夫 |
[05:58] | an orthopedic surgeon, and her husband Craig. | 和她的丈夫克雷格 她是一名整形外科医生 |
[06:00] | They were having coffee at an outdoor café | 他们当时在麦卡蒂纪念公园里的 |
[06:02] | in McCarty Memorial Park. | 露天咖啡店喝咖啡 |
[06:03] | The victim who died was Timothy Donovan. | 死者是蒂莫西·多诺万 |
[06:06] | He was a groundskeeper. | 他是场地管理员 |
[06:07] | So the ages and ethnicities of these current victims | 这次受害者的年龄和种族 |
[06:10] | don’t exactly match the past victims, | 跟先前的不太一样 |
[06:13] | but the genders and location types are the same. | 但性别和地点类型是一致的 |
[06:16] | Also, same increasing number of victims | 两起案子里增加受害人数量 |
[06:18] | in both cases. | 也都一样 |
[06:19] | Except it seems like this unsub merged | 但嫌犯似乎把菲利普·多德的 |
[06:21] | Phillip Dowd’s park and café shootings | 公园和咖啡馆枪击 |
[06:24] | into a single event. | 合并到了一起 |
[06:25] | Guys, if that’s true and this unsub continues | 各位 如果真是这样 嫌犯继续遵循 |
[06:27] | to follow the overall victimology, | 整体的受害者类型的话 |
[06:28] | the last person that Phillip Dowd shot | 菲利普·多德之前枪击的最后一人 |
[06:30] | in the original series was McCarty, | 是位名叫麦卡蒂的当地警官 |
[06:33] | a local cop that this park was named after. | 这座公园就是以他命名的 |
[06:35] | Garcia, I need you to notify Commander Rush at the HRT. | 加西亚 联络人质救援小组的指挥官拉什 |
[06:38] | We’re gonna need their help setting up counter-sniper operations. | 得需要他们协助建立反狙击行动小组 |
[06:41] | Yeah, local cops are gonna need their own security details. | 当地警方得安排人保障他们自己的安全 |
[06:44] | Dave, take Spencer and Tara with you | 戴夫 带上斯宾塞和塔拉 |
[06:47] | to the M.E.’s office. | 去法医的办公室 |
[06:47] | I’m sure she’s got her hands full. | 她肯定有够忙的 |
[06:49] | Matt, Luke, JJ, | 马特 卢克 小洁 |
[06:51] | we’ll coordinate with Chief Weigart | 我们去上个案发现场 |
[06:52] | at the mobile command center that they just set up | 设立的移动指挥中心 和魏格特局长 |
[06:54] | at the latest crime scene. | 协调办案 |
[07:03] | Chief Weigart. | 魏格特局长 |
[07:04] | Unit Chief Pentiss. | 潘提斯组长 |
[07:05] | You remember SSA Jareau. | 你应该还记得特别督查探员洁婼 |
[07:07] | These are Agents Alvez and Simmons. | 这二位是埃尔维斯和西蒙斯探员 |
[07:09] | I see you’ve already met HRT Commander Rush. | 你们认识人质救援小组拉什指挥官吧 |
[07:11] | Yes. We greatly appreciate all the help we can get. | 我们十分感谢你们来帮助我们 |
[07:14] | As you can imagine, things around here are pretty tense. | 正如你们所想 这里的气氛非常紧张 |
[07:17] | My officers are well aware that they’re likely | 我手下的警官们很清楚他们就是 |
[07:19] | this guy’s next target. | 这家伙的下个目标 |
[07:20] | That’s why Emily asked us to come back up your units. | 所以艾米莉让我们来支援你们 |
[07:23] | Scott was a dedicated officer, | 斯考特是名很敬业的警员 |
[07:25] | and I can’t let this happen to any of my other people. | 我不能再让我的手下得此下场 |
[07:27] | Chief, that wasn’t your fault. | 局长 这不是你的错 |
[07:29] | Dowd targeted the investigation | 多德把调查作为目标 |
[07:31] | because he knew we were getting close. | 因为他知道我们快接近真相了 |
[07:32] | But we’re in the same damn situation now, aren’t we? | 但我们又陷入同样的境地了 对吧 |
[07:35] | The difference is we’re here to make sure | 与之前不同的是 我们要来确保 |
[07:36] | that doesn’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生 |
[07:38] | We know he’s coming, and we’re ready. | 我们知道他要来 我们准备好了 |
[07:40] | HRT’s counter-sniper operators | 人质救援小组的反狙击手 |
[07:42] | will be backing you up all the way. | 会持续掩护你们 |
[07:43] | That’s right. We already deployed | 没错 我们已经把ABC三只队伍 |
[07:44] | my Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie teams here and around town. | 部署在了这里和城里 |
[07:48] | Chief, your initial report of the shooting here, | 局长 在枪击事件的最初报告里 |
[07:49] | you mentioned witnesses. | 你提到了目击者 |
[07:51] | Yeah, Diana Lipscombe and Peter Charles. | 是的 戴安娜·利普斯科姆和彼得·查尔斯 |
[07:53] | Neither one of them saw the shooter. | 他们俩都没看见枪手 |
[07:55] | But Diane is right over there, ready to talk. | 但戴安娜就在那里 你们可以跟她聊聊 |
[07:58] | Ok, she may have seen something | 她可能看到了某些东西 |
[08:00] | that could be helpful to us. | 会对我们有所帮助 |
[08:01] | Matt, Luke, go talk to Diane and assess the scene. | 马特 卢克 去和戴安娜谈谈 评估一下现场 |
[08:04] | JJ and I will work with Commander Rush on logistics. | 小洁和我以及拉什指挥官一起负责组织工作 |
[08:07] | We’ll also bring in friends and family members | 我们也会把受害者的朋友和家人 |
[08:09] | of the victims for interviews. | 找来谈话 |
[08:14] | – Ms. Lipscombe? – Yes. | -利普斯科姆女士 -是的 |
[08:15] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[08:16] | We know you’ve already given a statement to the police, | 我们知道你已经向警方提供了口供 |
[08:18] | but we’d like to ask you a few more questions if that’s all right. | 但如果可以的话 我们还想再问你几个问题 |
[08:22] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[08:23] | I was reading over there on the bench. | 我当时坐在那边的长椅上看书 |
[08:25] | And I heard the man on the lawnmower | 我听到开割草机的那个男人 |
[08:28] | yell hello to this young lady who was walking her dog. | 和一个遛狗的年轻女士大声地打招呼 |
[08:34] | And then I don’t know. | 然后我就不知道了 |
[08:37] | I looked up and the man was lying on the ground there bleeding. | 我抬头一看 那个男人躺在地上 身上在流血 |
[08:40] | So I called 911. | 所以我报了警 |
[08:41] | Did you hear any shots fired? | 你有听到枪声吗 |
[08:44] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[08:45] | Is there anything else that stood out to you? | 还有什么事让你印象深刻吗 |
[08:47] | Anything at all? | 什么都可以 |
[08:48] | Um, there was a lot of commotion over here at this kiosk, | 当时在这个凉亭里有一阵骚乱 |
[08:52] | but that’s about it. | 但仅此而已 |
[08:55] | I wish I could help you more. | 我很希望能再给你点信息 |
[08:56] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[08:59] | Can you please make sure she gets home safely? | 你能护送她回家吗 |
[09:06] | It’s interesting. | 有一点很有趣 |
[09:07] | She was able to hear this victim say hello | 割草机那么大的噪音 |
[09:09] | over the sound of the mower, | 她居然能听到被害人打招呼的声音 |
[09:11] | but didn’t hear any shots fired. | 但却没听到枪声 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:14] | Exit wound is in the right anterior abdomen. | 子弹射出口在右前腹部 |
[09:17] | Entry wound is in the left posterior lower back. | 子弹射入口是在左后背部 |
[09:21] | So that means based on the angle of the entry wound | 这意味着基于子弹的进出角度 |
[09:24] | and the direction the mower was traveling, | 以及割草机的行进方向 |
[09:26] | the unsub fired the shots from over there. | 嫌犯开枪的地点在那里 |
[09:28] | All 3 victims were shot just several yards | 三名被害人被枪杀的地点 |
[09:31] | off of the road, right here and over at the café. | 离道路不远 分别是这里 以及那边的咖啡馆 |
[09:34] | In the original case, Phillip Dowd concealed himself | 在原案件中 菲利浦·多德藏在 |
[09:36] | in the trunk of his sedan and fired the shots from there. | 车的后备箱里 从那里开的枪 |
[09:40] | But those cars and those shrubs | 但如果嫌犯想从那里开枪 |
[09:41] | would block the line of fire if the unsub tried that here. | 那些车辆以及灌木丛会阻挡他的视线 |
[09:44] | There’s no place for a shooter | 这里也没有一个地方 |
[09:46] | to have taken a position to completely conceal himself, | 能供枪手把自己隐藏起来 |
[09:49] | not across the street or over on the hill. | 在马路对面或是山顶上都不行 |
[09:51] | Not to mention, the angles would be wrong. | 更何况那里的角度是错的 |
[09:52] | Yeah, they would. | 是的 |
[09:54] | Something’s way off. | 有的细节对不上 |
[09:55] | Yeah, like maybe we’re not dealing | 是的 或许我们面对的 |
[09:57] | with a long-distance serial killer. | 不是远程连环杀手 |
[10:08] | All 3 victims were shot with 9 millimeters, | 三名受害者都是被九毫米子弹打中的 |
[10:11] | not a rifle. | 不是步枪 |
[10:13] | Then the unsub we’re looking at | 那说明我们在找的嫌犯 |
[10:14] | is actually a short-range killer. | 确实是在近处杀的人 |
[10:16] | Which is significant deviation from the original case. | 这点与原来的案件有很大的偏差 |
[10:18] | I sent the recovered slugs for ballistic analysis. | 我把找到的弹头送去做弹道分析了 |
[10:21] | My assistant should have the results shortly. | 我的助理应该很快就能拿到结果 |
[10:23] | Anything special about the rounds? | 弹头有什么特别的吗 |
[10:25] | They were hollow points. | 都是空尖弹 |
[10:26] | And as I’m sure you’re well aware, | 这些你们肯定也都知道 |
[10:28] | those are designed to expand on impact. | 这种设计是为了增加冲击力的 |
[10:30] | That’s another deviation. | 这是另一个偏差 |
[10:31] | This unsub has no interest in seeing | 不明嫌犯不在乎 |
[10:33] | if he can save the victims. | 他是否能救受害者 |
[10:34] | He has every intention of killing them with a single shot. | 他一心只想一枪打死他们 |
[10:37] | Dr. Zambetti, here you go. | 赞比西医生 给你 |
[10:40] | Here’s the ballistics report. | 弹道报告出来了 |
[10:45] | It says two guns were used at the McCarty Park scene. | 上面说麦卡蒂公园犯罪现场用了两把枪 |
[10:48] | Two guns outfitted with silencers. | 两把枪都装有消音器 |
[10:51] | Well, multiple guns could very well mean multiple unsubs. | 多把枪支很可能意味着多个不明嫌犯 |
[10:54] | I’ll let Emily know. | 我告诉艾米莉 |
[10:57] | I can’t think of a single person who had a beef with Marko. | 我想不出会有谁和马可有过节 |
[11:01] | I mean, my brother was just an easy-going kind of guy. | 我弟弟是一个非常随和的人 |
[11:05] | So there wasn’t anyone who expressed anger | 你弟弟拿到篮球奖学金的时候 |
[11:07] | or jealousy when your brother got his basketball scholarship? | 没有谁表现出国愤怒或者嫉妒之情吗 |
[11:11] | No way. | 绝对没有 |
[11:12] | The whole damn neighborhood showed up for the celebration. | 所有街坊邻居都来参加庆祝活动了 |
[11:16] | Everybody I know… | 我认识的所有人 |
[11:19] | was just so proud of Marko. | 都为马可骄傲 |
[11:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:24] | Peter, do you remember anything Dr. or Mr. Wolf said | 彼特 你是否记得沃夫医生和沃夫先生 |
[11:27] | that might help us understand | 说过什么话 |
[11:29] | why they were targeted in this attack? | 能帮助我们确定他为何成为目标的 |
[11:32] | All I know is they said it was a kind of | 我只知道他们说 |
[11:34] | spur-of-moment trip from out of town, | 他们这次是说走就走的旅行 |
[11:36] | but they didn’t say from where, | 但是没说他们是哪的人 |
[11:39] | Just that they didn’t know anybody from around here. | 只说了他们在这边没有认识的人 |
[11:46] | I was standing right next to them. | 我就站在他们身旁 |
[11:50] | Was there anything else that you noticed? | 你还注意到别的什么了吗 |
[11:54] | I heard that woman scream over by the lawnmower | 差不多同时 我听到那个女人 |
[11:58] | around the same time. | 在割草机旁尖叫 |
[12:02] | According to our eyewitnesses, | 根据我们的目击证人 |
[12:03] | the shootings in McCarty Park were nearly simultaneous. | 麦卡蒂公园的枪击几乎是同时进行的 |
[12:06] | Couple that with the ballistics, | 从那对夫妻的弹道报告来看 |
[12:07] | and we’re looking at at least two shooters. | 我们要找的枪手至少有两名 |
[12:09] | Close-range shooters, | 近距离枪手 |
[12:11] | which would typically mean the unsubs | 说明不明嫌犯 |
[12:12] | have some sort of connection with the victims, | 与受害者之间有某种关联 |
[12:14] | but in this case, that doesn’t seem to be true. | 但这起案子中 不一定就是这样 |
[12:16] | So who’s the real target of the unsubs’ rage here? | 那么谁才是不明嫌犯愤怒的真正目标呢 |
[12:18] | Well, whoever it is, combining the last two shootings into one | 无论是谁 把上两起枪击事件结合起来 |
[12:21] | make it seem like they’re in a big rush | 可以看出他们似乎很着急 |
[12:23] | to get to their next target– | 寻找下一个目标 |
[12:25] | One of Chief Weigart’s men. | 魏格特局长手下的警员 |
[12:26] | Even with HRT backing them up, | 即便有人质救援小组后方支援 |
[12:27] | there’s no guarantee we can protect them. | 我们也无法保证能保护他们 |
[12:29] | Well, it’s starting to feel like that was the point | 我开始觉得有点像模仿 |
[12:31] | in copying Dowd’s M.O., | 多德的作案手法 |
[12:32] | to force local police to come out | 倒逼当地警察出动 |
[12:34] | and make themselves vulnerable. | 让他们易于受攻击 |
[12:35] | We got an anonymous tip from somebody | 我们接到匿名线索 |
[12:37] | who’s claiming they saw the shooters | 有人声称看见枪手 |
[12:39] | leave McCarty Park in a gray sedan. | 开着灰色轿车离开麦卡蒂公园 |
[12:41] | Dowd used a gray sedan. | 多德开的就是灰色轿车 |
[12:43] | You think the call’s legit? | 你觉得这个电话可信吗 |
[12:44] | We have to check it out. | 得查一查才知道 |
[12:45] | The caller said he followed a sedan | 打电话的人说他跟踪一辆轿车 |
[12:47] | to an apartment complex near the intersection | 到了丹顿路和奥克赫斯特路交叉口附近的 |
[12:49] | of Denton and Oakhurst roads. | 一座公寓大楼 |
[12:51] | Dowd’s old apartment is near there. | 多德的旧公寓就在那附近 |
[12:53] | We need to approach that location with caution. | 我们要谨慎前往该地点 |
[12:55] | I agree. | 同意 |
[12:56] | Commander Rush, can you get your men out there | 拉什指挥官 能让你的手下去那里 |
[12:58] | and set up a secure perimeter? | 设立安全防线吗 |
[12:59] | You got it. | 好的 |
[13:00] | Matt, Luke, Tara, I want you to keep | 马特 卢克 塔拉 我要你们 |
[13:01] | a loose tail on Chief Weigart. | 在魏格特局长后面远远跟着 |
[13:03] | I’m worried since he was part of the original case, | 他参与过原始案件 |
[13:06] | he may be our unsub’s ultimate target. | 我担心他会是不明嫌犯的终极目标 |
[13:07] | Look, I’d rather take the bullet than any one of my officers. | 我宁愿自己挨枪子也不想让我的手下受伤 |
[13:10] | We’re here to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们就是来确保不会发生这种状况 |
[13:13] | Thanks. Ok. | 谢谢 好的 |
[13:15] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[13:23] | Understood. Ready when you are, boss. | 明白 听后您的指示 老大 |
[13:26] | All right, everyone, let’s load up. | 好了 大家上车 |
[13:45] | Prentiss, we’re currently exiting 14 to northrup. | 潘提斯 我们正从十四号公路下来往北走 |
[13:47] | Running 10-40. | 未开警笛警灯 |
[13:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:03] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[14:04] | Cover! | 趴下 |
[14:34] | No, Tara, no, no, no, it’s me. It’s JJ. | 塔拉 别开枪 是我 小洁 |
[14:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:43] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[14:43] | Luke–Luke and Matt. | 卢克和马特 |
[14:45] | Take care of Tara. | 照顾好塔拉 |
[14:46] | We’ll check the SUV. | 我们来检查车 |
[14:48] | Medical! | 医护人员 |
[14:51] | They took Luke and Matt. | 他们把卢克和马特带走了 |
[14:52] | Why not take Tara? | 为什么没带走塔拉 |
[14:58] | Matt Simmons, why are you stopped on an off ramp | 马特·西蒙斯 你为什么在下坡道停下了 |
[15:00] | and why aren’t you answering your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[15:02] | Pick up. Please, pick up. Please, pick up. | 接电话 拜托了 快接电话 |
[15:05] | Thank god, Matt. | 谢天谢地 马特 |
[15:06] | It’s me, Penelope. They were ambushed. | 是我 佩内洛普 他们被伏击了 |
[15:10] | Tara’s here. She’s ok. | 塔拉还在这 她没事 |
[15:12] | The boys are gone. | 小伙子们不见了 |
[15:13] | No, this isn’t happening. | 不 这不可能 |
[15:14] | Penelope, we have to get a handle | 佩内洛普 我们得开始调查 |
[15:15] | on what’s happening here. | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[15:17] | We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快和你联系 |
[15:18] | Sir, please find them. | 长官 一定要找到他们 |
[15:19] | Don’t worry, we will. | 别担心 我们会的 |
[15:22] | Whoever did this made sure we couldn’t track them using GPS. | 干出这事的人确保了我们不能用定位追踪他们 |
[15:35] | No, no, we can’t go. | 不 我们不能走 |
[15:37] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[15:37] | I have to help. I have to help Luke and Matt. | 我得去帮忙 我得帮卢克和马特 |
[15:40] | Hey, they’re gonna be all right. | 他们会没事的 |
[15:41] | We’re taking you to the hospital. | 我们要把你送去医院 |
[15:42] | Please, will you let this man help you? | 你能先让这位先生帮你吗 |
[15:47] | JJ… JJ, please. | 小洁 拜托了 |
[15:50] | You have to help me focus. | 你得帮我集中精神 |
[15:52] | You have to talk me through it. | 你得帮我梳理一遍 |
[15:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:56] | Yes. I have to try. | 对 我得试试 |
[15:59] | I know I must have seen who did this. | 我知道自己肯定看到了是谁干的 |
[16:03] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:05] | These unsubs are sophisticated. | 这些嫌犯很老练 |
[16:06] | They deployed lachrymatory agents, | 他们利用催泪剂 |
[16:08] | as well as phenacyl chloride, | 还有苯酰氯 |
[16:10] | a type of flash grenade filled with cn gas and pepper spray. | 一种装满氯化萘气体和胡椒喷雾的闪光弹 |
[16:13] | That anonymous call we got was just a ploy. | 我们接到的匿名电话只是个诱饵 |
[16:16] | When we got out there, there was no sedan, nothing. | 我们到那里根本没发现什么轿车 |
[16:18] | Yeah, it was all part of the plan. | 是的 这都是计划的一部分 |
[16:20] | A plan that we originally thought was to target you. | 这计划一开始就让我们以为是冲你来的 |
[16:23] | But now it looks like they wanted to take a shot at the FBI. | 但现在看来他们是想拿联调局当靶子 |
[16:25] | Except they didn’t actually take any shots. | 只不过他们没有真的开枪 |
[16:27] | I mean, this is a total contradiction of their initial M.O. | 这和他们最初的犯罪模式截然相反 |
[16:30] | They’ve gone from shooters to abductors. | 他们从枪手变成了绑匪 |
[16:32] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[16:36] | Dave, what happened? | 戴夫 出什么事了 |
[16:37] | The boys are gone. | 小伙子们被抓走了 |
[16:39] | Tara’s pretty banged up and on her way to the hospital. | 塔拉在爆炸中受伤了 正在去医院的路上 |
[16:41] | Commander Rush and I are gonna make our way to you right now. | 拉什指挥官和我正准备赶去你们那里 |
[16:43] | That crime scene is our new ground zero. | 那个犯罪现场是我们调查的新起点 |
[16:46] | I’m telling you, Emily, | 我得告诉你 艾米莉 |
[16:47] | I think all these copy cat killings are ruse. | 我觉得所有的模仿案都是诱饵 |
[16:50] | To target the FBI the BAU? | 只是为了引出联调局 引出行为分析组 |
[16:53] | Looks that way. Maybe even to target the boys. | 按这种思路想 可能只是针对马特和卢克 |
[16:55] | Think about it. They copied a case we worked on before, | 想想看 他们模仿了我们曾经侦破过的案件 |
[16:57] | accelerated the time line, | 加速时间线 |
[16:58] | and made sure we were all out in the open. | 确保我们会全员出动 |
[17:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:02] | And as relieved as I am | 而且我还意识到 |
[17:03] | they didn’t kill Matt and Luke on the spot, | 他们没有当场杀死马特和卢克 |
[17:05] | It means they’ve got even worse plans for them. | 就说明他们准备了更恐怖的计划 |
[17:10] | Ok, Tara. Just relax. | 塔拉 放轻松 |
[17:13] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:14] | So close your eyes, | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:16] | take a deep breath, | 深呼吸 |
[17:19] | and take yourself back to the moments before. | 让自己回到几分钟前 |
[17:22] | You’re in the SUV. | 你们在车里 |
[17:25] | You’re following Chief Weigart. | 你们跟着魏格特局长 |
[17:28] | Yeah, they’re ahead of us. | 是的 他们在我们前面 |
[17:30] | And then he turned at a stop sign. | 接着他在停车标志那里转弯了 |
[17:32] | And that’s when the van cut in front of us. | 就在这时那辆货车突然拦住了我们 |
[17:36] | Could you see who was driving the van? | 你能看到是谁在开车吗 |
[17:39] | No. | 不行 |
[17:41] | But I can hear something. | 但我能听见声音 |
[17:43] | I can see a motorcycle. | 我看到了一辆摩托车 |
[17:45] | There was a motorcycle? | 那儿有一辆摩托车 |
[17:46] | There were two motorcycles. | 有两辆 |
[17:50] | The window shattered. | 窗户被打碎了 |
[17:51] | Can you see the riders? | 你能看到骑手吗 |
[17:55] | Black leather, helmets. | 黑皮衣 戴头盔 |
[17:57] | Nothing that stands out to me. | 没什么特别的 |
[17:58] | But there’s smoke, and Luke tried to fight. | 但有烟雾 卢克试图挣扎 |
[18:03] | They injected him. They drugged him. | 他们给他打了一针 下了药 |
[18:06] | Did they ever say anything? | 他们有说什么吗 |
[18:08] | Yes. “Not her, Alvez and Simmons.” | 说了 “不要这个女的 只要埃尔维斯和西蒙斯” |
[18:11] | They’re pulling them out of the car. | 他们把人拖下车 |
[18:19] | He has a tattoo on the back of his hand. | 他手背上有个纹身 |
[18:22] | Do you have a pen? And get paper… | 有笔吗 还有纸 |
[18:24] | Yeah, can I have your pen and paper? | 嗯 能用你的笔和纸吗 |
[18:28] | Ok, here you go. | 给 |
[18:40] | You did great, Tara. | 你做得很好 塔拉 |
[18:45] | Garcia, we sent you a photo. | 加西亚 给你发了一张图 |
[18:47] | It’s a sketch of a tattoo, and it’s rough, | 是纹身的手绘图 不完全准确 |
[18:50] | so we’re gonna need you to identify exactly what it is, | 需要你帮忙识别出准确的图样 |
[18:53] | and then run it through the Tattoo Recognition Database. | 并放到纹身识别数据库里找对应 |
[18:55] | Also, crosscheck it with | 还有 和卢克 马特 |
[18:57] | cases Luke and Matt have worked together. | 合作过的案件进行交叉核对 |
[18:59] | Running the sketch as is. | 正在对比手绘图 |
[19:00] | I can’t find any cases | 在马特和卢克进行为分析组后 |
[19:02] | since Matt and Luke have joined the BAU where it pops up. | 处理的案件里没有查到相关的 |
[19:05] | I mean, actually, there are no cases of them | 因为他们办理的案件中 |
[19:07] | putting away any nefarious people that have even escaped | 没有哪个罪犯是成功越狱 |
[19:09] | or been paroled or anything like that. | 或被保释之类的情况 |
[19:11] | Luke used to work on the fugitive task force. Matt was IRT. | 卢克以前是逃犯追捕特遣队的 马特是国际反应小组的 |
[19:13] | We should expand the search to before | 应该把搜索范围扩大到 |
[19:15] | either one of them joined the BAU. | 他们进入行为分析组之前 |
[19:16] | Ok, I am o-n-i-t. | 好的 这就查 |
[19:18] | I will get back to you a-s-a-p. | 会尽快联系你们 |
[19:20] | OK, with HRT’s help, we have a lockdown | 在人质救援小组协助下 绑架发生地 |
[19:24] | on all the roads within a 4-mile radius | 方圆六公里范围内的道路 |
[19:26] | of the abduction site. | 已全部封锁 |
[19:27] | And we have an APB out on a black van | 同时针对黑色货车和黑皮衣的摩托车骑手 |
[19:30] | and guys in black leather on motorcycles. | 已发布全境通缉 |
[19:32] | I’m not sure what that’ll get us. | 感觉那样也抓不到嫌疑人 |
[19:33] | Since we didn’t pick them up on any traffic cams, | 交通摄像头上都没有他们的踪迹 |
[19:35] | they must have gone to ground as fast as they could. | 他们肯定第一时间藏好了 |
[19:37] | Well, I’m ready to go door to door with my team. | 我已经准备好带队挨家挨户搜索 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | Right now that’s basically all we’ve got. | 眼下也只能这么办 |
[19:44] | But I’m not sure our guys have that kind of time. | 但我怀疑嫌犯没那个闲心等那么久 |
[19:51] | Hey! What the hell? Get your asses in gear. | 搞什么呢 赶紧干活啊 |
[19:55] | Soon as we burn these pigs and make the drop, | 赶紧烧死这两个混蛋 再把尸体送到 |
[19:58] | we’re gone. | 我们就可以跑了 |
[19:59] | Let’s go! | 快行动 |
[20:02] | Fleabag. | 跳蚤 |
[20:06] | You like giving orders when I’m not around? | 偏要趁我不在的时候发号施令吗 |
[20:07] | They’re slackers, boss. | 他们太懒了 老大 |
[20:09] | I don’t want to let you down. | 我是不想让你失望 |
[20:18] | Look, I need to make sure everything goes smoothly | 听着 我要确保一切顺利 |
[20:20] | for the delivery tonight. | 完成今晚的行动 |
[20:21] | It will. | 没问题 |
[20:24] | How are our guests doing? | 客人们怎么样 |
[20:26] | The etorphine should wear off soon. | 埃托啡[麻醉剂]药效应该很快就过去了 |
[20:44] | Matt? | 马特 |
[20:46] | Matt! | 马特 |
[20:50] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[20:51] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不准 |
[20:58] | Where’s Tara? | 塔拉人呢 |
[21:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:02] | Not here. | 不在这儿 |
[21:02] | FBI tough guys. | 联调局的硬汉们 |
[21:05] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[21:09] | Where’s Dr. Lewis? | 露易丝博士呢 |
[21:11] | We left that broad behind. | 我们没管那娘们儿 |
[21:13] | This isn’t about her. | 要的不是她 |
[21:20] | Yeah, you don’t remember me, do you? | 不记得我了吧 |
[21:22] | Maybe I’ve confused you with the whole homage to Phillip Dowd. | 我向菲利浦·多德致敬的行为恐怕是误导你们了 |
[21:27] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[21:28] | No, I just knew that | 不认识 只不过我清楚 |
[21:29] | if I copied the worst killer this town’s ever seen that | 如果模仿本地史上最可怕的杀手 |
[21:33] | you guys–you guys would come running, | 一旦开始死人 |
[21:35] | right, as soon as bodies started dropping. | 你们肯定会迅速赶过来 |
[21:38] | So here we are. | 我们就到了这里 |
[21:41] | You’ve made a big mistake kidnapping federal agents. | 绑架联邦探员是犯了大错 |
[21:53] | Hey, you remember me now? | 现在想起我了吧 |
[21:57] | It doesn’t ring a bell. | 完全没印象 |
[21:58] | We’ve put away a lot of dirt bags like you. | 我们抓了很多你这样的混蛋 |
[22:12] | Take a good look at me, Matt. | 好好看我 马特 |
[22:16] | It’s the scars, isn’t it? | 看到伤疤才认出我吧 |
[22:20] | Maybe they’re an improvement. | 有伤疤你还好看些 |
[22:30] | I got an old case that connects Matt and Luke. | 找到一桩和马特 卢克都有关系的旧案 |
[22:32] | The guy’s name is Louie Chaycon, | 那家伙叫路易·切伊康 |
[22:34] | and he was the go-to | 他是芝加哥黑帮 |
[22:35] | enforcer for the Sarnicola family in Chicago. | 萨尼可拉家族的核心杀手 |
[22:38] | According to a file that Matt wrote about him, | 根据马特写的一份关于他的档案 |
[22:40] | the guy is described as “Brilliant, lethal, | 此人被描述为”聪明 致命 |
[22:43] | and criminally sophisticated.” | 犯罪手法缜密老练” |
[22:44] | He likened him to the serial killer Israel Keyes. | 他形容此人像连环杀手伊斯雷尔·凯斯 |
[22:46] | I remember Matt mentioning him. | 我记得马特提到过他 |
[22:47] | Like Keyes, after each hit, | 跟凯斯一样 每次作案后 |
[22:49] | he’d leave America until any heat on him cooled down. | 他都会离开美国 直到追捕的风头过去再回来 |
[22:51] | Keyes would usually hop on a cruise boat, | 凯斯总是搭乘巡游船离开 |
[22:53] | Chaycon always went to Europe. | 切伊康总是去欧洲 |
[22:54] | Yeah, Matt followed him there | 没错 马特在国际反应小组效力时 |
[22:56] | when he was a member of the IRT. | 曾追踪他到那里 |
[22:58] | Somehow this Chaycon dude gets himself back into the states. | 这个切伊康不知怎么又回到了美国 |
[23:00] | That’s when our very own Luke Alvez apprehends him | 我们家卢克·埃尔维斯就趁机抓捕了他 |
[23:03] | back in 2012. | 那是在2012年 |
[23:04] | He was hiding out at his brother Bobby’s house | 卢克抓到他的时候 他正躲在 |
[23:06] | in Nettleton, Mississippi | 密西西比州内特尔顿 |
[23:08] | when Luke found him. | 他哥哥波比的家里 |
[23:09] | Yes, and then he was sentenced to 30 years, | 没错 随后他被判三十年刑期 |
[23:10] | and his brother Bobby was sentenced to 10 years | 他哥哥波比也被判了十年刑期 |
[23:12] | for harboring a dangerous fugitive. | 罪名是藏匿危险逃犯 |
[23:14] | Well, if this Chaycon is behind bars, | 如果这个切伊康已经被关起来了 |
[23:16] | he can’t be our guy. | 那他不可能是我们要找的人 |
[23:18] | Oh, that would be true | 这话本来是没错 |
[23:18] | if Chaycon wasn’t extradited to Italy in 2017, | 可惜切伊康2017年被引渡回意大利 |
[23:21] | where he also faced murder charges | 他在那里也被控谋杀 |
[23:23] | and where he escaped custody. | 但他在那里逃脱了监禁 |
[23:25] | So there is a connection between this guy and our boys. | 所以这个人和我们的组员的确有关联 |
[23:28] | But that doesn’t explain why this guy is going to all this trouble. | 但这无法解释此人为何如此大费周章 |
[23:30] | Yeah, we’ve got to figure out | 没错 我们必须查清楚 |
[23:31] | what his personal grudge is with them. | 他对于他们有什么私人仇怨 |
[23:33] | Yeah, not to mention his connection to this particular city. | 没错 更别提他跟这座城市的特殊关联了 |
[23:36] | I’ve got my crime shovel. I’ll keep digging. | 我已经有点头绪了 我会继续挖掘的 |
[23:38] | Any luck with the tattoo? | 那个纹身有查到什么吗 |
[23:40] | Sort of. | 算有吧 |
[23:40] | I managed to tease out the symbols using a healing algorithm, | 我用一种修复算法获取到了图案符号 |
[23:43] | and I put that through the National Biometric Center, | 然后我放入国家生物特征识别中心的库里搜索 |
[23:45] | but there’s nothing. | 但是没有结果 |
[23:46] | Actually, there’s nothing in any conventional databases. | 实际上 在任何常规数据库里都搜不到结果 |
[23:48] | And it’s a good thing for all of us | 对我们来说算走运的是 |
[23:49] | that I’m fluent in unconventional ones, | 我对于非常规的数据库也很熟 |
[23:51] | which I’m gonna go look at now. Good-bye. | 我这就开始查 再见 |
[24:22] | Bobby. | 波比 |
[24:28] | Chaycon. | 切伊康 |
[24:36] | Son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[24:38] | You two are gonna pay for what you did to my brother. | 你们两个将为你们对我哥的所作所为付出代价 |
[24:41] | What we did to Bobby? | 我们对波比的所作所为 |
[24:43] | You don’t say his name. Ever. | 你永远没资格说出他的名字 |
[24:47] | He’s dead because of you. | 他死了 都是因为你们 |
[24:49] | They beat him to death right in front of me. | 他们当着我的面把他打死了 |
[24:52] | And then they made sure my face would be a reminder… | 然后他们在我脸上留下记号 好长长记性 |
[24:55] | for the rest of my life. | 一辈子都抹不掉 |
[24:56] | Nah, that’s all on you, Louie. | 不 那都是你的错 路易 |
[25:00] | You can’t be a hitman for the Chicago mob | 你既然都为芝加哥黑帮当杀手了 |
[25:02] | and not know that you and your family are gonna be marked. | 就应该清楚你和你的家人都会成为被报复的对象 |
[25:04] | No, you and you allowed them | 不 是你和你允许他们 |
[25:08] | to put me and Bobby in general population | 将我和波比跟一般犯人关在一起 |
[25:11] | with Los Reyes, | 跟国王帮的人关一起 |
[25:13] | because you knew exactly what they were gonna do to us. | 因为你们很清楚他们会对我们做什么 |
[25:16] | Prison’s a dangerous place. | 监狱本就是个危险的地方 |
[25:20] | I will watch both of you… | 我会亲眼看着你们两个 |
[25:22] | suffer and die… | 受尽折磨而死 |
[25:26] | Just like my brother. | 就跟我哥哥一样 |
[25:32] | Go ahead, Penelope. | 说吧 佩内洛普 |
[25:33] | Ok, I just sent you some more intel I found | 我刚发给你们一些我查到的 |
[25:36] | about Chaycon’s prison record before he was extradited to italy. | 切伊康在被引渡回意大利前在监狱里的记录 |
[25:39] | It turns out that he and his brother Bobby were on the | 结果发现 他和他哥哥波比尚在狱中时 |
[25:41] | very wrong side of a gang fight while they were still in prison. | 在一场帮派大战中被欺凌得很惨 |
[25:44] | His brother Bobby was beaten to death right in front of him. | 他哥哥波比被人当着他的面打死 |
[25:47] | Wait a minute. Los Reyes cut out the guy’s tongue. | 等等 国王帮的人割了那家伙的舌头 |
[25:50] | That’s definitely a statement. | 那绝对是一种宣示 |
[25:51] | They must have thought he was cooperating with law enforcement. | 他们肯定以为他在跟执法机关合作 |
[25:53] | If that’s the case, Chaycon probably blames Matt and Luke | 如果真是这样 切伊康很可能怪马特和卢克 |
[25:56] | for his brother’s death. | 害死了他哥哥 |
[25:58] | We could be dealing with a classic case | 这个案子可能是一起普通案件 |
[25:59] | or aggression transference. | 或是侵害转移 |
[26:01] | Chaycon will want to do to them what the gang did to his brother. | 切伊康是想让他们遭受帮派对他哥哥所做的一切 |
[26:09] | Sorry, I did what I could. | 抱歉 我尽力了 |
[26:11] | They’re not backing down. | 他们不肯让步 |
[26:14] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[26:17] | The bandits want to change the location and time for the buy. | 那帮匪徒想更改交货地址和时间 |
[26:20] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:22] | They say it was one thing | 他们说一是因为 |
[26:23] | when everyone was running around hiding from a sniper, | 所有人都在到处跑躲避狙击手 |
[26:25] | But now you got the feds and the cops. | 何况现在还有联调局的人和条子在查你 |
[26:27] | They’re all over the place looking for those two. | 他们到处在找那两个人 |
[26:28] | Ok, look, you tell them that if they screw us, | 好吧 听着 告诉他们要是敢耍我们 |
[26:32] | we know how to put them out of business permanently. | 我们知道怎么让他们永远失业 |
[26:35] | Will do, boss. | 遵命 老大 |
[26:35] | You know what, I’ll tell them. | 这样吧 我去跟他们说 |
[26:47] | Something important is going down tonight, | 今晚会有大事发生 |
[26:49] | and they’re not gonna keep us around for the main event. | 这种重要场合他们不会留我们在场的 |
[26:52] | Listen, taking us is only personal for Chaycon. | 听着 绑走我们只是切伊康的私人恩怨 |
[26:54] | The other guys got no skin the game. | 其他人对我们不感兴趣 |
[26:55] | So we can drive a wedge between them. | 所以我们可以挑拨离间他们 |
[26:58] | All right, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[27:00] | Oh, what’s that? | 什么主意 |
[27:01] | I’m gonna tell them that it was me | 我要告诉他们是我 |
[27:03] | that told the warden to put them in gen pop. | 让典狱长把他们关进普通牢房的 |
[27:04] | No, that’s not gonna make a difference, Luke. | 不 没用的 卢克 |
[27:06] | Let’s– | 我们还是… |
[27:07] | It’ll focus his attention on me, ok? | 这样会让他只针对我 好吗 |
[27:11] | The guys will have to take their attention | 我们得让他们 |
[27:12] | off of what they’re interested in. | 转移注意力 |
[27:14] | Now, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[27:17] | Oh, we’re standing now? | 怎么站起来了 |
[27:18] | You want to know the truth, Louie? | 你想知道真相吗 路易 |
[27:20] | Luke, stop it. | 卢克 住嘴 |
[27:21] | You two. You’re like brothers. | 你们就像兄弟俩 |
[27:24] | Yeah, I wish I could say the same about you and your own brother. | 真希望我也能对你和你兄弟说这话 |
[27:28] | You’re talking crap about my brother. | 你在骂我兄弟 |
[27:30] | It wasn’t gen pop that got Bobby killed. | 波比不是因为被关进了普通牢房被杀的 |
[27:35] | Your brother’s dead because he was talking to me. | 你哥哥的死是因为他对我坦白了 |
[27:38] | Bobby couldn’t stand spending one more day in prison, | 波比再也无法忍受牢中的生活 |
[27:41] | so he reached out to me, | 于是就联系了我 |
[27:44] | and he said that he’d tell me everything | 他说他要把他所知道的 |
[27:47] | he knew about you and your work, | 你和你的工作都告诉我 |
[27:50] | the Sarnicola family, everything– | 萨尼可拉家族 所有事 |
[27:52] | the drugs, the hits. | 贩毒 杀人 |
[27:54] | Somebody found out. | 有人知道了 |
[27:56] | They ratted him out. | 他们出卖了他 |
[27:58] | Somebody from inside your crew, Louie. | 某个你的手下 路易 |
[28:00] | That’s bull. | 胡说八道 |
[28:01] | I didn’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[28:03] | But Bobby was real worried | 但波比非常担心 |
[28:05] | about somebody they called Flea. | 一个绰号叫跳蚤的人 |
[28:10] | What? | 什么 |
[28:13] | Oh, that struck a nerve. | 有人心虚了 |
[28:14] | Hey, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:17] | They’re lying. | 他们在撒谎 |
[28:18] | They’ll say anything to save their asses. | 他们为了自救什么都说得出口 |
[28:20] | Don’t you ever wonder why you only took a beating | 你不觉得奇怪吗 你只被打了一顿 |
[28:25] | and Bobby was killed? | 而波比却被杀了 |
[28:27] | You know we’d have to make it look like a rival gang | 你知道我们只能弄得像敌对帮派干的 |
[28:29] | so you wouldn’t suspect one of your own guys. | 这样你才不会怀疑你的手下 |
[28:31] | Come on, boss. You know me. | 拜托 老大 你知道我的 |
[28:33] | I would never hurt Bobby. | 我绝不会伤害波比 |
[28:35] | You hear that? “I would never hurt Bobby.” | 你听见没 “我绝不会伤害波比” |
[28:39] | That’s what we call a protest. | 这就是我们所说的申辩 |
[28:41] | That’s a non-denial denial. | 这就是似是而非的否认 |
[28:44] | Liars protest. | 说谎的人才会申辩 |
[28:46] | Innocent people forcefully deny till the end. | 无辜的人会坚决否认到底 |
[28:54] | If I’m lying, fleabag, | 要是我在撒谎 |
[28:58] | How do I know your name? | 我怎么会知道你的名字 |
[29:00] | Yeah, fleabag, | 对 跳蚤 |
[29:02] | How do they know your name? | 他们是怎么知道你的名字的 |
[29:03] | I don’t know, boss. | 我不知道 老大 |
[29:05] | You know, he must have heard someone say it. | 他一定是听别人这么叫的 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:11] | Yeah. I mean, come on. | 可不是 |
[29:12] | Can’t trust a fed, right? | 不能相信条子 对吗 |
[29:15] | Flea, go get Carson. | 跳蚤 把卡森找来 |
[29:17] | Come on. Come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[29:33] | Oh, dark web, thank you for helping me see the light. | 暗网 谢谢你帮我找到光明 |
[29:36] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 请讲 加西亚 |
[29:37] | Emily, my sweet, I have a confirmation | 艾米莉 亲爱的 一个芝加哥的纹身师 |
[29:40] | from a tattoo artist in chi-town. | 向我确认了 |
[29:42] | That that tattoo was specifically designed | 那个纹身是专门为一个 |
[29:44] | for a biker group that is loosely associated | 组织松散的摩托车帮派设计的 |
[29:47] | with an outlaw biker club known as the rolling devils. | 是一个叫做轰鸣魔鬼的非法车手俱乐部 |
[29:51] | The devils operate throughout | 这个帮派的活动范围 |
[29:52] | the midwestern United States. | 集中在中西部 |
[29:54] | Garcia, within our search area, | 加西亚 在我们的搜索范围内 |
[29:55] | do you know of any specific location | 你有查到具体哪个地方 |
[29:57] | controlled by the Rolling Devils? | 是由这个帮派控制的吗 |
[29:58] | No, but we’re not looking for the devils | 没有 但我们不需要在这个 |
[30:01] | as in the outlaw biker group. | 非法车手帮派中寻找嫌疑人 |
[30:02] | We are looking for a group of bikers | 我们要找的是 |
[30:03] | that broke off with them because they were interested | 已经脱离组织的一群车手 因为他们对 |
[30:05] | in devilier behavior, like slinging drugs | 更邪恶的事情感兴趣 比如毒品交易 |
[30:08] | as opposed to easy riding. | 而不是简单的飙车了 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:12] | I know a guy in the Gang Task Force. | 我在帮派特遣组有个熟人 |
[30:14] | He’s got people embedded in that world. | 他在全球各地都有眼线 |
[30:16] | Let me see if he can give me something. | 我问问他有没有什么信息 |
[30:20] | You wanted to see me, boss? | 头儿你找我 |
[30:22] | Yeah. Uh… Carson, listen very carefully. | 对 卡森 听仔细了 |
[30:32] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:32] | I’m gonna need you to start taking on | 现在我需要你在这里 |
[30:33] | more responsibility around here. | 担负起更多责任了 |
[30:35] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:37] | Starting with taking out the trash. | 从清理废物开始 |
[30:40] | Oh, and when you’re done with that, | 当你处理完这件事后 |
[30:41] | send Cyrus and gunner in here to help me clean up. | 把赛勒斯和枪手叫过来一起收拾 |
[30:43] | Will do, boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[30:52] | 洛克特酒馆 供应冰啤酒 台球 | |
[31:00] | My contact with the Gang Task Force was right. | 帮派特遣组的熟人说的没错 |
[31:02] | It looks like some local bike enthusiasts hang out here. | 当地的摩托车爱好者在这里聚会 |
[31:06] | Chief, you and I will take the front. | 局长 我跟你负责前面 |
[31:08] | Rossi and your guy can cover the back. | 罗西和你的手下包抄后面 |
[31:10] | Ranglin, cover the back with Rossi. | 兰格林 你和罗西去后面 |
[31:12] | Yes, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[31:19] | * I think I met you before * | *我们之前好像见过* |
[31:23] | * I think you answered the door * | *是你打开了门* |
[31:26] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[31:27] | We need some information and we need it fast. | 我们需要一些信息 现在就要 |
[31:29] | So we will be asking you some questions, | 我们会问你们一些问题 |
[31:32] | and we are looking for your cooperation. | 并且需要你们的合作 |
[31:34] | Everybody keep your hands where we can see them. | 所有人把手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[31:47] | Look, I don’t mean to compromise any op you’ve got going here. | 听着 我不想破坏你在这里的任何行动 |
[31:51] | But I’ve got two members of my team that are being held | 但是我团队里的两个成员 |
[31:53] | by a group of Rolling Devils. | 在轰鸣魔鬼的手里 |
[31:55] | The Rolling Devils aren’t allowed anywhere near here. | 轰鸣魔鬼不能接近这里 |
[31:57] | This is strictly Righteous Bandits territory. | 这里是正义匪帮的地盘 |
[31:59] | I get it. But you hear things. | 我明白 但是你知道一些信息 |
[32:04] | I’d like to help. | 我想帮你 |
[32:07] | But I’ve been undercover for 3 years. | 但我已经卧底三年了 |
[32:09] | And I’m getting close to taking down | 我马上就要扳倒 |
[32:11] | the largest opiate distribution network in the midwest, | 这个中西部最大的鸦片贩卖组织了 |
[32:14] | and I can’t help you. | 所以我不能帮你 |
[32:15] | Listen to me, Luca. I’ve got two agents | 听我说 卢卡 那两个探员 |
[32:17] | that are like my sons, and they’re in trouble. | 他们就像我的儿子 现在有生命危险 |
[32:21] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[32:22] | I can’t. | 我不能帮你 |
[32:24] | You give me something or I swear I will | 如果你不帮我 我发誓 |
[32:26] | walk out that door right now and blow your cover. | 我会立刻出去暴露你的身份 |
[32:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:34] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[32:38] | I’ve heard they’re using an abandoned warehouse | 我听说他们把一个废弃的仓库 |
[32:40] | as their stash house. | 作为藏身处 |
[32:42] | It’s somewhere in the southeast district. | 在东南区的某个地方 |
[32:44] | I don’t have the address. | 但我没有详细地址 |
[32:47] | You did the right thing, Luca. | 你做得对 卢卡 |
[32:49] | Hey, I still need to go back out there, | 我不能暴露身份走出去 |
[32:51] | so make it look good. | 做得逼真点 |
[32:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:56] | Where do you want it? | 你想我打哪里 |
[32:58] | This side. | 这边 |
[33:03] | This loser doesn’t know a damn thing. | 这个废物没有任何用处 |
[33:05] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[33:23] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[33:26] | Luke… | 卢克 |
[33:31] | Is there anything you want me to tell your girl | 你有什么想说的话要我转告 |
[33:32] | when I see her? | 给你的女朋友吗 |
[33:34] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[33:38] | I’ll be sure to pass that on. | 我会转告给她的 |
[33:43] | And you… | 那你呢 |
[33:47] | Matt. | 马特 |
[33:49] | Anything for the wife? | 有什么话给你的妻子吗 |
[33:53] | I swear to god, Louie. | 我发誓 路易 |
[33:58] | Hey, guys, come on. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[33:59] | Look, I promise | 听着 我保证 |
[34:01] | I will take as much care with them | 我会好好照顾好他们 |
[34:05] | as my boys are about to take with you. | 就像我的兄弟们会照顾好你们 |
[34:13] | Commander Rush’s people have secured the perimeter. | 拉什指挥官的人已经把那里包围了 |
[34:15] | Now we just need to find them. | 我们只需要找到他们 |
[34:17] | Garcia, we need you to search the CCTV footage | 加西亚 在录像上搜索 |
[34:19] | for men on motorcycles coming and going | 过去几天里 |
[34:21] | from a warehouse over the past few days. | 骑着摩托车进出仓库的人 |
[34:25] | Ok, I’ve got a foreclosed warehouse complex | 我发现了一片符合你描述的 |
[34:27] | that fits your description. | 停用仓库区 |
[34:29] | 仓库区 停用 2019年2月 | |
[34:29] | It’s in your area. I’m sending the coordinates now. | 就在你们那片区域 我把坐标发给你 |
[34:31] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[34:32] | JJ, Spence, start searching from the west. | 小洁 斯宾塞 从西区开始搜索 |
[34:34] | We’ll start from the east. | 我们从东区找起 |
[34:35] | Let’s hope we’re not too late. | 希望不要来得太晚了 |
[34:42] | All right, let’s get rid of these two. | 好了 把这两个解决了 |
[34:44] | You got it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[35:50] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[35:53] | Louie… | 路易 |
[35:55] | Tell your boys to lower their weapons | 让你的手下放下武器 |
[35:56] | or I’m gonna snap your neck. | 不然我就扭断你的脖子 |
[35:58] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[36:00] | No, just shoot him. | 不 朝他开枪 |
[36:44] | Clear! | 安全 |
[36:44] | Get the medics in here. | 赶紧叫医护人员进来 |
[36:54] | *You reach out* | *你伸出手* |
[36:58] | *You stand and wait* | *站起来默默等待* |
[37:01] | *Before you know* | *眨眼之间* |
[37:05] | *It’s far too late* | *已经太晚* |
[37:09] | *You walk this path* | *你走过这条路* |
[37:12] | *This bed you made* | *铺好自己的床* |
[37:16] | *There’s nothing left* | *已经没有什么* |
[37:20] | *To say* | *好说的* |
[37:23] | *And if ever you fall too far* | *如果你坠得太远* |
[37:27] | *Too fast* | *险得太快* |
[37:31] | *If ever you feel like time…* | *如果你觉得时间…* |
[37:35] | Well, you three seem no worse for wear. | 你们三个看起来还不赖嘛 |
[37:40] | I’m so glad you guys are all right. | 你们没事真是太好了 |
[37:43] | I’m glad you’re safe and sound. | 你平安无事真是太好了 |
[37:45] | We’re all glad you’re ok. | 你们没事真是让我们都放下了心 |
[37:48] | And you are ordered to get better soon. | 我命令你们赶紧好起来 |
[37:52] | Here’s to the whole family being back together again. | 敬我们大家庭重新团聚 |
[37:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:57] | *You lift your wings* | *你展开翅膀* |
[38:00] | *Heavier still* | *那依然沉重* |
[38:04] | *They broke your back* | *他们把你击倒* |
[38:08] | *And then your will* | *又折磨你的意志* |
[38:12] | *You turn and run* | *你转身逃跑* |
[38:15] | *To find a friend…* | *想寻找朋友* |
[38:17] | Can I get one of those? | 能给我来一杯吗 |
[38:19] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[38:19] | *But you can’t go back* | *但你无法回头* |
[38:23] | Thanks. You saved me, man. | 谢谢你 你救了我 伙计 |
[38:27] | No man left behind. | 不丢下任何一个人 |
[38:30] | That’s the ranger creed. | 突击队队训 |
[38:32] | “I will never leave a fallen comrade | “我不会丢下受伤的同伴 |
[38:34] | to fall into the hands of the enemy.” | 让他们落入敌人手中” |
[38:37] | That’s the navy creed, too. | 这也是海军陆战队的队训 |
[38:39] | “I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength | “我将用尽最后一丝力气 |
[38:41] | to protect my teammates to accomplish my mission.” | 保护我的队友 完成我的任务” |
[38:46] | Well, that was a brave move, | 那招很大胆 |
[38:48] | turning Chaycon against Flea. | 让切伊康怀疑跳蚤 |
[38:51] | Gave us the edge we needed. | 为我们争取到了一点时间 |
[38:53] | Now, was Flea really the one that ratted on Bobby? | 真的是跳蚤告发波比的吗 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:01] | It was your idea | 是你说 |
[39:04] | to drive a wedge between them that got me thinking | 让他们产生嫌隙才启发了我 |
[39:07] | If Flea wanted to be boss, | 如果跳蚤想当老大 |
[39:09] | he might have made the move to get rid | 他也许就会采取行动 |
[39:10] | of his biggest competition. | 干掉最大的对手 |
[39:13] | Chaycon bought it. | 切伊康信了 |
[39:15] | – Yeah, it worked. – Yeah. | -没错 成功了 -嗯 |
[39:17] | And I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[39:20] | Anything for my brother. | 毕竟你是我兄弟 |
[39:22] | Come here. | 来 |
[39:28] | “The only thing that makes battle | “唯一能让人忍受战争的原因 |
[39:30] | “psychologically tolerable is the brotherhood among soldiers.” | 就是士兵之间的兄弟情” |
[39:33] | Sebastian Junger. | 塞巴斯蒂安·荣格[美国记者] |