Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – Everything ok? – It’s about my mother. -没事吧 -是我妈妈的事
[00:03] She’s in a full-time care facility now, 她进了一家入住疗养院
[00:05] and she’s really been struggling. 现在很不适应
[00:06] I want you to say something you’re afraid to say. 我要你说些你不敢说出口的话
[00:09] Ok. 好吧
[00:10] I’ve always loved you. 我一直爱着你
[00:12] Our unsub is Everett Lynch. 我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇
[00:14] He’s a con man and a murderer 他是个骗子 杀人犯
[00:16] who slices off the faces of the women he seduces. 他会把他勾引到的女人的脸剥下来
[00:19] Roberta Lynch. 罗波塔·林奇
[00:20] Having a con woman for a mother 母亲是骗子
[00:21] would have instilled the narcissism 会让他逐渐形成侧写中的
[00:22] and misogyny that we profiled. 自恋和厌恶女性的心理
[00:24] We arrested his daughter Grace, 我们逮捕了他的女儿格雷西
[00:26] but he got away and broke Grace out of jail. 但是他还是逃走了 还帮格雷西越狱
[00:29] FBI, stop! 联调局 站住
[00:32] All right, kick it over. 好 踢过来
[00:33] Take it easy. 别紧张
[00:33] G-lady, there’s no reason to gun down 女士 你不必在一个女儿面前
[00:35] a daddy in front of his little girl. 枪杀她的爸爸
[01:10] I’ve got eyes on him! 发现他了
[01:17] Emily, they’re heading north on fourth street. 艾米莉 他们沿着第四街往北去了
[01:19] Virginia plates, KVC-0253. 弗吉尼亚的牌照 KVC0253
[01:23] I–ok. Ok, I’ve got it. 我…好了 我找到了
[01:34] Get out! Hey, get out. 下车 快下车
[01:36] Wait, the car stopped moving. 等等 车停下了
[01:37] Now! Move. 快下来
[01:44] Why isn’t DC Metro on scene? 怎么特区警方还没到
[01:46] Garcia just diverted them. 加西亚刚给他们指了方向
[01:47] They were with us over on the other side of the Trade Plaza. 他们本来跟我们一起在贸易广场的另一边
[01:49] If the car’s not moving, that means they ditched it. 如果车不动了 那说明他们弃车了
[01:51] DC Metro just landed. 特区警方刚到现场
[01:52] 警报 华盛顿特区警方发布 第四街和H街交叉路口发生劫车案
[01:53] There’s been a carjacking at that location. 那个地方发生了一起劫车案
[01:55] Dammit. 该死
[02:00] JJ, what’s your location? 小洁 你在哪里
[02:02] JJ, do you copy? 小洁 收到吗
[02:04] JJ? 小洁
[02:14] It’s ok. It’s ok. I got you. 没事 没事 我来了
[02:19] You’re gonna be ok. Just stay with me, ok? 你没事的 坚持住 好吗
[02:20] Stay with me and keep breathing. 坚持住 保持呼吸
[02:22] JJ’s down. She’s been hit. 小洁受伤了 她中枪了
[02:23] We need an ambulance now. 马上叫救护车
[02:26] Crash cart’s in 5. I’ll move it over. 急救推车五号手术室 我去推过来
[02:30] Spike a one-liter bag. 加注射一升
[02:31] Airway’s unstable. 呼吸道不稳定
[02:32] Check for arterial bleeds. 确认动脉出血量
[02:35] Gunshot wound to the upper torso. 上身中枪
[02:36] Bullet entered under left arm. 子弹从左臂下打入
[02:38] No exit wound. Pulse is thready, breathing shallow. 没有出射伤 脉搏微弱 呼吸微弱
[02:47] Need her for transfer. 要进行输血
[02:51] Stats are dropping. 体征减弱
[02:52] High flow O2. 15 liters. 十五升高流氧气
[02:55] She’s crashing. 她不行了
[03:00] Clear. 离手
[03:05] I got a heartbeat. 有心跳了
[03:07] Are you her husband? 你是她的丈夫吗
[03:09] No, he’s not here. 不是 他不在
[03:11] He better get here quick. 他最好赶紧过来
[03:47] Awakenings 清醒
[03:51] “Nothing happens until something moves.” 无为必将无获
[03:55] Albert Einstein. 艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦
[03:58] Dave, I owe you an apology. 戴夫 我欠你一个道歉
[04:00] You were right. 你说得没错
[04:01] Not about everything. 也不是全都没错
[04:02] Lynch wasn’t our unsub. 林奇不是我们的嫌犯
[04:03] He was the mastermind. He pushed Hurst over the edge. 他触发了赫斯特内心的黑暗欲望 诱使他走上了这条路
[04:06] It was just a smokescreen 那只是让我们
[04:09] to throw us off his trail. 不再死咬着他不放
[04:11] That son of a bitch played me like a fiddle. 这混蛋把我耍得团团转
[04:12] I should have trusted your instincts. 我就应该信任你的直觉
[04:14] Hey, I’ve been in your shoes. 我也曾坐在你这个位子上
[04:16] I wouldn’t have believed me, either. 换我也不会相信我自己的
[04:18] But if I had, maybe– 但要是我信了你 也许…
[04:19] No. 不
[04:21] There’s only one person to blame for this– 这件事要怪只能怪一个人
[04:23] Everett Lynch. 埃弗雷特·林奇
[04:24] He’s the one who shot JJ, 是他打伤了小洁
[04:26] and he’s the one that we’ll move heaven and earth 我们不管上天入地也要把他
[04:29] to bring to justice. 抓捕归案
[04:34] JJ’s got to be OK, right? 小洁不会有事的 对吗
[04:38] But what if she’s not ok? What if she’s– 但万一她有事呢 万一她…
[04:40] JJ’s strong, and she’s in good hands. 小洁很坚强 而且有专业的医生救治她
[04:42] Spence is staying at the hospital. 斯宾塞正在医院里
[04:43] He’s gonna keep us updated. 他会随时告诉我们情况
[04:44] In the meantime, the best thing we can do for JJ 与此同时 我们最能为小洁做的事
[04:46] is find Everett and Grace before they go deep underground. 就是赶在埃弗雷特和格雷西逃远之前抓到他们
[04:49] Ok, this is security footage from earlier today. 好 这是今天早些时候的监控录像
[04:52] That is Lynch posing as Grace’s attorney Arthur Terrell. 这是林奇假装成格雷西的律师 亚瑟·图利尔
[04:56] Wait, look at Grace. She hesitates. 等等 你看看格雷西 她犹豫了
[04:58] She doesn’t want to take the weapon. 她不想接过武器
[05:00] But she took it. 但她还是接过了
[05:01] And she didn’t hesitate to slice me with that knife 她在小石城用那把刀划我的时候
[05:03] back in Little Rock. 可没见犹豫
[05:04] True. She’s no stranger to violence. 暴力对她来说的确并不陌生
[05:05] It could be Everett bringing it out of her. 这可能是埃弗雷特激发出来的
[05:07] I mean, she may feel the need to prove herself to him. 她可能觉得要向他证明自己
[05:10] Well, he’s probably gonna want Grace to change her appearance. 他可能会想让格雷西改变外观
[05:12] Well, they’ll both need to do that. 他们俩都需要改头换面
[05:14] Everett is a planner. 埃弗雷特是谋划者
[05:15] He set this escape in motion months ago 他早在几个月前 格雷西被捕时
[05:17] when Grace was arrested. 就已经计划好了这次逃亡
[05:19] And now we’ve disrupted his plan, 现在我们干扰了他的计划
[05:21] so the questions are, how much 现在的问题就是干扰到什么程度
[05:23] and what will he do now? 以及他接下来会做什么
[05:24] I can answer part of that question. 我可能有部分答案
[05:26] The car that Everett and Grace jacked downtown 埃弗雷特和格雷西在市中心劫的车
[05:26] 特区警局 失窃车辆申报表
[05:29] was abandoned in an alley a few miles away. 被遗弃在几英里外的一个小巷子里
[05:31] There aren’t any reports of other jackings 之后那片区域没有出现过
[05:33] in that area since. 劫车的报案
[05:35] They need a car. 他们需要一辆车
[05:36] They must have stolen something else. 他们肯定偷了别的东西
[05:37] Stealing an unoccupied vehicle 偷一辆无主的汽车
[05:39] could go unnoticed for a while. 能销声匿迹好一阵子
[05:41] That would give them a head start. 这会让他们拥有巨大的优势
[05:42] I’m betting Lynch planned for a safe house. 我敢打赌林奇肯定已经安排好安全屋了
[05:44] Agreed. 我同意
[05:45] Matt, Luke, look into stolen vehicles in that area. 马特 卢克 调查那片区域的失窃车辆
[05:48] The rest of us will work up a geo profile 其他人基于他们最后出现的地点
[05:50] based on their last known locations. 进行位置侧写
[05:52] It’s from Spence. JJ’s in surgury. 是斯宾塞 小洁开始手术了
[05:55] Will’s on his way to the hospital. 威尔正往医院赶
[05:57] Will. 威尔
[05:59] How did this happen? 怎么会发生这种事
[06:00] Why wasn’t she wearing a vest? 她没穿防弹衣吗
[06:02] She was. The bullet missed the kevlar 穿了 子弹没打在衣服上
[06:03] and entered just under her arm. 从腋下射入了身体
[06:06] Doctor told me her heart stopped. 医生告诉我她心脏停跳了
[06:08] It did, but they brought her back. 是的 不过他们把她救回来了
[06:10] I need to see her. 我要见她
[06:11] She’s already in surgery. 她已经在手术了
[06:15] It’s gonna be a while. 得等一会了
[06:16] Charge nurse to NICU. 值班护士到新生儿重症监护病房
[06:18] Charge nurse to NICU. 值班护士到新生儿重症监护病房
[06:20] It all right if I wait with you? 我能和你一起等吗
[06:22] Yeah, of course. 当然
[06:24] She’s gonna want to see you, too, when she– 她也会想见到你的 等她
[06:25] when she wakes up. 等她醒来的时候
[06:32] What are you doing? We’re almost at the safe house. 你在做什么 我们都快到安全屋了
[06:34] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[06:35] We can’t go there now. 我们现在不能去那
[06:36] It’s only a matter of time before the FBI 联调局包围那里
[06:37] are all over it. 只是时间问题
[06:39] Come on, let’s keep going. 拜托 继续开吧
[06:40] We’ll be long gone by the time they find it. 等他们找到那里时我们早远走高飞了
[06:41] It’s too risky. 太冒险了
[06:43] Fine. So what now? 好吧 那现在怎么办
[06:45] We’re gonna split up. 我们分开走
[06:49] No. No way. 不 没门
[06:51] Don’t be ridiculous. 别犯傻了
[06:52] Staying together is dangerous. 待在一起太危险了
[06:54] Even with disguises, they’re gonna be looking 就算我们乔装 他们也会查找
[06:56] for a daddy and daughter traveling together. 父女一起出游的
[06:58] After everything I went through to find you 我花了那么大力气找到你
[06:59] and reconnect, you cannot do this to me. 重新联系上 你不能这么对我
[07:01] Do what to you? 对你怎么样
[07:03] I busted you out of jail. 我帮你逃出监狱
[07:06] You’re free. 你自由了
[07:07] So…fly away, little birdy. 所以 飞走吧 小小鸟
[07:10] Fly, fly, fly. 飞吧 飞吧
[07:13] You think that’s funny? 你觉得好笑吗
[07:15] Look, you go to Mexico, ok? 听着 你去墨西哥 好吗
[07:19] I’ll come meet you in a couple of months. 我过几个月就去找你
[07:21] – Months? – Yeah. -几个月 -是的
[07:21] No. I’ve already waited months for you, 不 我已经等了你几个月了
[07:23] 6 months, in prison. You think that was easy? 六个月 在监狱里 你觉得那容易吗
[07:26] You know what– you know what I had 你知道 你知道我做了什么
[07:27] to do to bust you out of that prison? 才把你从监狱救出来吗
[07:31] You think that was easy? 你觉得那容易吗
[07:32] You owe me. 你欠我的
[07:33] How do you figure? 你为什么这么想
[07:34] The only reason you got away in Little Rock 你能从小石城逃脱的唯一原因
[07:36] is because I let myself get arrested. 是因为我故意让自己被捕
[07:38] And you owe me for all the years you stayed away. 你欠我的 因为这么多年你都不在我身边
[07:44] That wasn’t me. 那不是我
[07:46] That was Roberta. 那是罗波塔
[07:49] Please, daddy. Let me stay. 求你了 爸爸 让我留下
[07:52] I can help. 我能帮忙
[07:54] I have a plan. 我有个计划
[08:24] Yeah, this is it. 是的 就是这个
[08:25] They just left it out here in the middle of nowhere. 他们就在这荒郊野岭把车扔了
[08:27] Give me something. 同步下信息
[08:28] We found the car. 我们找到了车
[08:29] Wherever they went from here, they went on foot. 无论他们从这去了哪里 都是徒步离开的
[08:31] So now we need to look for their safe house. 所以现在我们要找到他们的安全屋
[08:33] Most likely a rental within a two-mile radius, 很可能是在三公里范围内租的房子
[08:35] Probably rented within the last 6 weeks or so. 可能是过去六周左右租的
[08:38] Airbnb tentacles are many. 爱彼迎上的房主太多了
[08:39] I’ve got over a dozen listings. 我这有数十家
[08:41] We need to narrow that down. 我们得缩小范围
[08:42] What about Lynch aliases? 林奇的化名呢
[08:44] Aliases. I love you. 化名 我爱你
[08:45] Uh, I got something. 有了
[08:47] I’ve got a house in Baltimore County 有一栋在巴尔的摩郡的房子
[08:48] rented a month ago under the name Arthur Terrell. 在一个月前被亚瑟·图利尔租了
[08:51] He won’t use it now that we’re onto him. 我们发现了他的计谋 他不会用那里的
[08:53] But it might tell us something about what his next moves are. 但是那也许能告诉我们他下一步要干什么
[09:06] Can I help you, young lady? 有什么能帮你的吗 年轻的女士
[09:08] I really hope so, sir. 希望如此 先生
[09:09] I ran out of gas on the road out there, 我的车在外面的路上没油了
[09:11] And I was wondering if maybe you could help me out. 我不知道你能不能帮我一下
[09:13] I only need enough to get to the nearest station. 我只需要到最近加油站的油就可以
[09:15] There’s one a couple of miles from here. 离这几英里的地方就有加油站
[09:17] Well, I think I can help with that. 我想我能帮忙
[09:18] Got some gas out in the shed. 我仓库里存了点油
[09:20] Roger? Who’s at the door? 罗杰 谁在外面
[09:26] Come on, daddy, let’s go. 来吧 爸爸 行动吧
[09:32] Damn, darling. 天啊 亲爱的
[09:35] I didn’t know you had that in you. 没想到你有这个狠劲
[09:36] There’s a lot you don’t know about me. 我还有很多是你不知道的
[09:38] I told you I could help. 我说了我能帮忙
[09:43] She’s exactly your type, isn’t she? 她完全是你的菜 对吗
[09:47] No, it’s–it’s ok. I’m ok. 不 没事 没事的
[09:49] No, go ahead. 不用 来吧
[09:54] But hurry up. 不过动作快一点
[10:03] Agent Jareau’s out of surgery. 洁婼探员结束手术了
[10:04] Is her husband here? 她丈夫在这吗
[10:06] He is. He just stepped out to call their kids. 在 他刚出去给孩子打电话了
[10:07] Is she ok? 她还好吗
[10:09] She lost a lot of blood, but she’s currently stable. 她流了很多血 不过现在稳定了
[10:12] Is she gonna be all right? 她会没事吧
[10:13] We won’t be able to assess whether or not 在她意识清醒前
[10:14] she sustained any neurological damage 我们无法评估
[10:16] until she regains consciousness. 她是否存在神经损伤
[10:18] Could she hear me if I talk to her? 我跟她说话她能听见吗
[10:20] It’s unlikely. 不太可能
[10:26] I keep going over it in my head, and I don’t know 我不断在脑海里回忆 我不知道
[10:29] how I didn’t realize you were missing sooner. 怎么没早点发现你不见了
[10:33] I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[10:38] I know things between the 我知道咱俩之间
[10:39] two of us have been kind of weird lately… 最近有些奇怪
[10:43] ever since you said you love me. 自从你说了你爱我以后
[10:47] You said it and I heard it, and the thing is, 你说了我也听见了 问题是
[10:49] I just–I… 我
[10:52] I don’t know what to do with that. 我不知道要怎么办
[10:54] I mean, I know why you said it. 我是说 我知道你为什么那么说
[10:55] I just don’t know… maybe you meant it. 我只是不知道 也许你是认真的
[10:59] And if you did, what does that mean? 如果是的话 那又意味着什么
[11:03] When you didn’t bring it up after the wedding, I… 那次婚礼后你没再提过 我
[11:05] I didn’t either ’cause I just… 我也没有 因为我
[11:08] I didn’t know how to talk to you about it, 我不知道要怎么跟你提起
[11:10] So instead I just stopped talking to you. 所以我就什么都不跟你说了
[11:13] And that is not what I meant to happen. 我也不想事情变成这样
[11:21] And now, all the sudden, none of that matters. 而现在 突然间 这一切都无所谓了
[11:26] All that matters is that… 现在最重要的就是
[11:32] is that you wake up 你能醒过来
[11:33] And that I get to have more time with you. 我能有更多时间和你在一起
[11:38] Ah, I guess… 我想…
[11:39] I can’t imagine my life without you in it. 我无法想象没有你的生活
[11:47] Please don’t leave me. 别离开我
[12:06] Roger and Helen Foster. 罗杰和海伦·福斯特
[12:08] Everett took Helen’s face. 埃弗雷特划了海伦的脸
[12:09] I checked out the safe house. 我查了安全屋
[12:11] It’s less than two miles from here, 就在离这里不到三公里的地方
[12:12] but they were never there. 但他们没去
[12:14] I found $75,000 and a stash of disguises. 我在那里找到了七万五千美金和乔装用的东西
[12:17] Then that’s what happened here. 就是这个原因
[12:19] You ruined his escape plan. 你毁了他的逃跑计划
[12:20] He’s winging it now. 他现在开始即兴发挥
[12:21] Yeah, he’s off his game. 是啊 他这次水准大降
[12:22] I mean, Lynch is as organized as they come. 林奇是个高度有组织性的人
[12:24] He’s most comfortable when he’s sticking to a plan. 他按照计划会更舒服
[12:27] Plus, now they don’t have the cash they need to go off the grid. 况且 他们现在没钱玩失踪
[12:30] Well, they didn’t find it here. 这里是没找够钱的
[12:31] They scavenged what they could 他们把罗杰的钱包
[12:33] from Roger’s wallet and Helen’s purse. 和海伦的手包搜刮一空
[12:35] But he took her face. 但他划了她的脸
[12:37] That doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[12:38] Why give in now when he’s sublimated his compulsion 既然这份冲动他已经压抑了六个月
[12:41] for over 6 months? 为什么现在宣泄出来
[12:43] He sublimated because he had to, 压抑是迫不得已
[12:46] Because he knows you’re onto him. 因为他知道你在追查他
[12:47] Now he doesn’t have to hid anymore. 现在他不需要再躲藏了
[12:49] But he should be focused on getting away. 但他应该专注于逃跑
[12:52] This guy’s devolving. 可他在分神做别的事
[12:53] Or it may have something to do with the fact 或许有另一种可能
[12:55] that he’s no longer flying solo. 他不是在单飞
[12:58] Before Little Rock, he always worked on his own. 在小石城之前 他都是独来独往
[13:01] But now he’s running with Grace. 但他现在和格雷西一起
[13:02] We need some insight into the dynamics of that relationship. 我们需要深入了解这种关系的互动方式
[13:05] And I know just who we need to talk to. 我知道该问谁
[13:25] BAU is just a cornucopia of delicious masculine goodness, isn’t it? 行为分析小组盛产秀色可餐的男子汉 对吗
[13:33] I heard you were a sweet talker. 我听说了你嘴很甜
[13:36] Oh, did you now? 你知道啊
[13:39] Was it brown eyes? 是棕眼睛说的吗
[13:43] Or was it muscles who told you that? 还是那个肌肉男
[13:45] Well, you got me there. 你把我问住了
[13:46] Aw. You are… 你是…
[13:49] You are something special, aren’t you? 你是个妙人儿 对吗
[13:55] Silver fox. 银狐
[13:57] You have the experience to know how to treat a real woman, 如何对待一位真正的女人 你很有经验
[14:03] Don’t you? 对吗
[14:07] You know, I’d rather talk about you, Bobbie. 我想聊聊你的事 波比
[14:10] That’s sweet of you to say, but… 你这么说真好 但是…
[14:15] I know that this is about Everett. 我知道是因为埃弗雷特
[14:19] And I already told those young pups 我知道的全部内容
[14:23] everything that they need to know. 都已经告诉了那些年轻人
[14:25] And what’s that? 你说了什么
[14:26] That you’ll never catch him. 你们永远也抓不到他
[14:30] Everett has Grace on the run with him. 埃弗雷特和格雷西一起逃跑了
[14:34] She helped him kill a couple out in Maryland. 她在马里兰帮他杀了一对夫妇
[14:44] Grace is not like him. 格雷西不像他
[14:46] If she is with him, it’s… 如果她跟他一起的话
[14:48] It’s not out of choice. 一定是别无选择
[14:50] She’s his partner. 她是他的搭档
[14:53] Did you know that she cut a federal agent? 你知道她杀了一名联邦探员吗
[14:57] And that yesterday, 就在昨天
[15:00] She took a Glock-19 from the corpse 她越狱时 从法警尸体上
[15:02] of a U.S. Marshall while escaping custody. 拿走了一把格洛克19手枪
[15:09] He says you let her drown. 他说是你害她溺水
[15:13] He says you’re the reason his daughter died. 他说他女儿的死都是因为你
[15:18] I’m the reason that she’s alive. 他女儿能活着多亏了我
[15:20] I’m the reason that she’s not like him. 她和他不一样多亏了我
[15:22] She grew up with every… 她成长过程中 能有那些…
[15:27] advantage. 优势
[15:28] Because of you? 多亏了你吗
[15:29] You’re damn right because of me. 那是当然 多亏了我
[15:32] You think Everett cared about her? 你觉得埃弗雷特在乎她吗
[15:37] He has no soul. 他没有灵魂
[15:41] And he kills ’cause he gets off on it, 他杀人是因为享受那个过程
[15:45] not because he has to. 并非他不能自制
[15:50] And I knew that if he– if he got his hands on her 我早知道 一旦他碰到她
[15:53] that he would just use her up and toss her away. 他只会利用她 最后抛弃她
[15:58] So I made sure that he wasn’t in her life. 所以我努力确保他不能出现在她的生活里
[16:01] He’s in her life now. 现在他已经进入了她的生活
[16:03] But that did not happen on my watch. 在我眼皮底下就不会发生这种事
[16:07] OK. 好吧
[16:08] How did it happen? 那是怎么回事
[16:13] He should–he shouldn’t have been able to find her. 他本不该找到她的
[16:23] Spence. Wake up. She’s awake. 斯宾塞 醒醒 她醒了
[16:25] She wants to see you. Come on, it’s good. 她想见你 走吧 太好了
[16:27] I’m gonna go get the boys, man. 我去叫孩子们
[16:41] I should have found you sooner. 我该早点找到你的
[16:42] Spence. 斯宾塞
[16:44] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[16:47] Again. 又一次
[16:49] I’m glad you’re here. 我很高兴有你在
[16:51] You’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[16:53] Where else would I be? 我还能在哪呢
[16:57] I should go and let you get some rest. 我应该出去 让你多休息一会儿
[16:59] No. No, not yet. 不 现在别走
[17:03] I’ve missed you. 我想你了
[17:05] Me, too. 我也是
[17:12] It’s my fault That things have been weird between the two of us. 我们之间的关系变得微妙 都是我的错
[17:18] What I said, we need to talk about. 就像我说的 我们该谈一谈
[17:20] No, we don’t, 不 不用谈
[17:21] and I shouldn’t have let it drive a wedge between us. 我不该让这件事破坏我们的关系
[17:23] I needed to say something real, 我当时需要说实话
[17:25] and that’s what came out. 所以说了那些话
[17:27] And I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:30] I didn’t– I never meant to do that to you. 我并非有意要这样对你
[17:35] I was prepared to take that secret to the grave. 我本来想把这个秘密守口如瓶的
[17:42] But… 但是…
[17:45] Now it’s out. 既然已经说出来了
[17:49] And I can’t… 而我不能…
[17:53] Lie to you and say I didn’t mean it. 对你撒谎 说我不是真心的
[17:58] I do love you. 我真的爱你
[18:02] You were my first love. 你是我第一个爱上的人
[18:07] And I’ll always love you. 我会一直爱你
[18:09] And I know that’s not fair. 我知道这很不公平
[18:16] Because I love Will and the boys, too. 因为我爱威尔 也爱孩子们
[18:22] They made me who I am, 他们成就了我
[18:25] But so have you. 但你也如此
[18:30] You’re such a big– 你是如此…
[18:32] Big piece of my heart, 你在我心里占据了很大的位置
[18:35] And you always will be. 以后也会
[18:40] Maybe if things were… 如果当时做了
[18:43] different. 不同的选择
[18:46] I sometimes think about that. 我有时候会想
[18:49] I just want you to know 我只想让你知道
[18:50] that I never meant to hurt you. 我从没想过要伤害你
[18:55] I just want you to be happy. 我只想让你快乐
[18:59] And I want us to be ok. 我希望我们不要有隔阂
[19:02] I know you do. 我知道
[19:05] And we are. 我们没有隔阂
[19:12] Oh, no. 不
[19:13] Hi, mommy. 妈妈
[19:16] You have to hold it there. 你不能再往前走了
[19:18] Hey, buddy. 你好 小家伙
[19:23] She’s awake. Everything’s looking good. 她醒了 状态看着都挺好的
[19:25] Yeah, I just saw Will and Dr. Hsu. 是 我刚碰见威尔和苏医生
[19:27] This is amazing. 太棒了
[19:28] But I have to talk to her. 但是我要跟她谈谈
[19:29] Ballistics came back. We think it was Grace 弹道报告出来了 我们认为开枪打小洁的
[19:31] not Everett who shot JJ. 是格雷西不是埃弗雷特
[19:33] You sure? 确定吗
[19:34] I need JJ to confirm 我需要小洁确认一下
[19:35] because it’s the same gun that killed the Fosters. 因为这跟射杀福斯特夫妇的是同一把枪
[19:37] Well, if that’s true, 如果是真的话
[19:37] then Grace is just as dangerous as her father. 那么格雷西和她父亲一样危险
[19:40] Sorry, it’s Brookfield, my mom’s facility. 抱歉 是布鲁克菲尔德 我妈妈待的病院
[19:42] Take it. 接吧
[19:43] Hi, this is Spencer Reid. 我是斯宾塞·里德
[19:45] Yes. 对
[19:47] Is she all right? 她没事吧
[19:49] Ok, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[19:50] Is everything ok? 没事吧
[19:51] I’m not sure. 我也不知道
[19:53] My mom’s not doing so great. 妈妈的状态不是很好
[19:56] The last time I saw her she didn’t even recognize me. 我上次见到她的时候她都不认识我了
[19:57] Now they’re saying I need to go down there 现在他们打电话让我赶过去
[19:59] and see her as soon as possible. 尽快见见她
[20:00] Go. 快去
[20:02] Do I just leave? 就这么走好吗
[20:03] Spence, it’s your mom. You have to go. 斯宾塞 那是你母亲 你一定要去
[20:05] JJ’s out of the woods. We’ve got this covered. 小洁脱离危险了 这边有我们
[20:08] I know it’s a lot. 我知道这很难承受
[20:11] Sometimes everything happens at once. 有时候就是屋漏偏逢连夜雨
[20:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:26] Dr. Reid, I’m Addy Kincaide, 里德博士 我是艾迪·金凯德
[20:29] Diana’s new physician. 戴安娜的新主治医师
[20:30] I recognize you from the photos in your mom’s room. 我是从你母亲房间里的照片认出你的
[20:32] Where is she? Is she all right? 她在哪 她没事吧
[20:33] Yes, yes, she’s fine, but I think it’d be a good idea 是的 她没事 不过我认为你进去看她之前
[20:36] for us to talk before you go in and see her. 我们先谈一谈会比较好
[20:38] Look, I appreciate your concern, 多谢你的关心
[20:39] but I don’t need to talk about my mother’s condition. 但是我不需要探讨我母亲的病情
[20:41] I am prepared for what’s happening to her. 对于她可能发生的状况我已经做好了准备
[20:43] Is she in the day room? 她在会客室吗
[20:50] Spencer! Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. 斯宾塞 你来我真是太高兴了
[20:59] The most important thing to understand 最需要明白的一点就是
[21:02] is that she’s not cured. 她并未痊愈
[21:05] These improvements are temporary. 这些改善只是暂时的
[21:07] Addy’s right. This is an aberration 艾迪说得对 这是我病情中的
[21:10] or a fluke of my disease. 一次失常或者说是一次侥幸
[21:12] Combined with an atypical response to her new meds. 同时还伴有她对新药物的非典型反应
[21:16] I know how strange this must be for you. 我知道你一定觉得很奇怪
[21:18] Last time I was here, you didn’t know who I was. 上次我来的时候 你都不知道我是谁
[21:20] I’m so sorry, honey. 对不起 亲爱的
[21:22] How can we be sure that it won’t last? 我们怎么能确认这个状态不会持续呢
[21:24] I can’t be sure. 我也不确定
[21:25] But I have seen this before. 但是我见过这种情况
[21:28] Awakenings like this, they can last 像这样的清醒状态
[21:30] for as little as a few days 少说可能持续几天
[21:32] to as much as several weeks. 多说可能几个星期
[21:35] That part is unpredictable. 时长很难预料
[21:37] The part that is predictable is what happens next. 能预料到的就是接下来会发生什么
[21:41] This will be followed by a very sudden 随之而来的
[21:44] and very steep decline in cognitive functioning. 是认知功能的急剧下降
[21:47] You understand what this means, honey? 你明白这意味着什么吧 亲爱的
[21:50] It means I’m gonna lose you all over again. 这意味着我又要失去你了
[21:52] Oh, please don’t look at it like that. 别这么想
[21:54] How else should I look at it? 我还能怎么想
[21:55] As precious time for both of us. 这是我们珍贵的时光
[22:00] Roberta was Grace’s primary caretaker during her early years. 格雷西小时候都是罗波塔在照顾
[22:04] And even when Roberta went into prison, 即便罗波塔进了监狱
[22:06] Grace didn’t go to live with Everett. 格雷西也没有搬去和埃弗雷特同住
[22:08] Nope. Roberta got Grace 是的 罗波塔把格雷西
[22:10] into a super exclusive new hampshire boarding school, 送到了新罕布什尔一所高级寄宿学校
[22:13] St. Peter’s, on a full scholarship. 圣彼得学校 全额奖学金
[22:15] And the way she did it was a total con job. 而且她的做法简直撒了个弥天大谎
[22:17] She gave Grace a fake name, Rachel Norton, 她给格雷西弄了个假名字 瑞秋·诺顿
[22:21] And said her father was deceased. 还说她的父亲死了
[22:23] Nice. 厉害
[22:24] Roberta was trying to get out of a life of grifting. 罗波塔是想摆脱欺诈的生活
[22:26] Yeah, but Grace didn’t fit in there. 是的 但是格雷西不适应那里
[22:29] She was a total wild child. 她就是个十足的野孩子
[22:30] They eventually asked her to leave, 他们甚至勒令她退学
[22:32] mostly because the whole, you know, having a fake name 主要原因你们也知道 顶着个假名字
[22:34] and not having a dead dad. 而且她父亲并没有死
[22:35] That would do it. 这肯定对她不利
[22:37] The school didn’t want the bad P.R., though, 学校不希望产生不良的公众影响
[22:40] so they covered it up. 所以他们没有声张
[22:41] Nobody knows why Grace dropped out. 谁也不知道格雷西为什么退学了
[22:44] So shortly after leaving, 离开学校不久
[22:46] she made contact with Everett 她就和埃弗雷特联系上了
[22:47] and joined him down in Little Rock. 在小石城和他一起生活
[22:48] Roberta said Everett couldn’t have found her. 罗波塔说埃弗雷特不可能找到她
[22:51] What she didn’t count on was 她没有想到的是
[22:52] that Grace might have wanted to find her father. 格雷西可能想要找到自己的父亲
[22:54] Yeah, well, if Grace wanted a relationship with him, 是的 如果格雷西想要和他保持父女关系
[22:57] she would have been willing to do anything to get it, 她会不顾一切去争取
[22:59] and that would explain the escalation of her violence. 这也能解释暴力升级的原因
[23:01] She’s trying to get daddy’s approval 她想让爸爸知道她有他的传承
[23:03] by showing him she’s a chip off the old block. 以此来获得他的认可
[23:05] She never fit into the world that roberta conned her into, 她从未融入罗波塔哄骗她进入的世界
[23:09] but she feels an affinity for Everett and his violence. 但她对埃弗雷特和他的暴力有亲近感
[23:12] She’s leaning into it. 她有这个倾向
[23:14] Maybe he needs her? 也许他需要她
[23:15] A lot of Grace’s classmates were one-percenters, 许多格雷西的同学都家境优渥
[23:18] and none of them know why she left school. 而且他们都不知道她为什么走
[23:20] He left 75k on the table at the safe house he abandoned. 他遗弃的安全屋桌子上有七万五千美金
[23:24] And he needs that money to go off the grid for a long time, 他需要那笔钱隐姓埋名一阵子
[23:26] which means he needs a big score. 这也意味着他需要干一票大的
[23:28] Let’s look into former classmates of Rachel’s 查一查住在华盛顿的
[23:30] who live in the DC area. 瑞秋以前的同学
[23:31] Chances are that’s their next mark. 有可能就是他们的下一个目标
[23:38] I can’t believe it’s really you. 我不敢相信真的是你
[23:40] I know. I missed you so much. 我知道 我很想你
[23:42] I’m so glad you’re free today. 我很高兴你今天有空见我
[23:43] Are you kidding? I cleared my schedule. 开什么玩笑 我把所有行程都推掉了
[23:47] Do you have any idea how much time I spent 你能想象我花了多少时间
[23:49] trying to find you online? 试图通过网络找到你吗
[23:51] Kind of went off the grid. 我算是隐居起来了
[23:53] I was worried about you. 我很担心你
[23:55] I’m sorry, Charlotte. 我很抱歉 夏洛特
[23:56] I didn’t mean to just leave you like that. 我也不想就那样离开你
[23:58] It’s just… 只是…
[24:01] It was my grandmother, 我祖母
[24:02] the one who raised me. 把我带大的祖母
[24:04] She got sick. Cancer. 她病了 是癌症
[24:07] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[24:08] There wasn’t anything you could do. 你也无能为力
[24:10] You don’t know that. I might have been able to help. 说不准 万一我能帮忙呢
[24:13] I just needed to take care of her. 我得照顾她
[24:16] In my own way. 以我自己的方式
[24:19] She died last month. 她上个月去世了
[24:22] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[24:24] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[24:27] Honestly, no, I’m not. 说实话 不好
[24:32] Things have been… really hard. 这段以来日子都过得很艰难
[24:37] I’m not sure what comes next. 我不知道接下去该怎么办
[24:38] I need to get back on track, 我得让一切回到正轨
[24:39] but I can’t even make ends meet. 但我甚至都维持不了生活
[24:40] And my grandmother’s house is in foreclosure. 我祖母的房子也被强制拍卖了
[24:42] I don’t–I don’t know what I’m gonna do. 我不… 我不知道该怎么办
[24:45] Please. 求你了
[24:47] You have to let me help you. 让我帮你吧
[24:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[24:56] It’s so good to see you. 见到你真好
[25:03] I’m staying at a place not far from here. 我住在离这不远的地方
[25:08] Will you come home with me? 你愿意和我一起回家吗
[25:11] I’d like that. 我愿意
[25:16] Ok, I think this is it. Charlotte Burke. 好了 我觉得就是她 夏洛特·伯克
[25:18] She was roomies with Grace, aka Rachel, 她们之前在圣彼得学校时是室友
[25:20] when they were at St. Peter’s. 她和格雷西 也就是瑞秋
[25:21] They were super close. 她们关系非常好
[25:24] 瑞秋给我带了三片落叶 因为她知道我最喜欢这个#我的室友最棒# 我爱室友的第4958条理由 她冬天一抱我我就能蜷成球 和室友交往的最大好处 今晚我不用穿越暴风雪去见她 四个月虽不长 但我愿意和你度过余生 我好爱你 瑞秋
[25:25] Oh, they were more than roommates. 她们不仅是室友
[25:26] They were a couple, 她们是恋人
[25:28] and they were out. 而且公开了
[25:29] Makes sense that’s who Grace would reach out to. 那格雷西就有理由找她
[25:31] Does she have money? 她有钱吗
[25:33] Oh, yeah, she’s a trust fund kid. 有钱 她有信托基金
[25:34] It looks like she took a gap year. 她目前在过间隔年
[25:36] And her dad set her up as an executive director 她爸安排她在华盛顿
[25:39] of a nonprofit right here in DC. 一家非盈利机构当负责人
[25:41] Wow. Sounds like a daddy’s girl. 看来是爸爸的小公主
[25:42] So who is her daddy? 她爸是谁呢
[25:45] Allen Burke. Hedge fund manager. 艾伦·伯克 对冲基金经理
[25:49] Ok, what I need is the thumbprint from her right hand. 我需要她右手大拇指的指纹
[25:54] Shh. Shh. Shh. Look, we can do this the nice way, 听着 我们可以温柔点来
[25:57] which really when you think about will only hurt for a few minutes. 这样你只会痛几分钟
[25:59] Or I could chop off your hand 要么我就把你手砍下来
[26:00] and we can get what we need that way. 我们也能拿到想要的东西
[26:02] Up to you. 你自己决定
[26:10] Ready? 准备好了吗
[26:12] Do it. 动手吧
[26:20] So JJ says she loves you. 小洁说她爱你
[26:25] Wow. Now, that’s big. 这可是件大事
[26:27] And, um, where does that leave you? 你怎么想这件事
[26:30] Honestly, I have no idea. 说实话 我也不知道
[26:32] She says she sometimes thinks about 她说她有时候会想
[26:34] what might have happened if things had worked out differently. 如果一切重来会怎样
[26:37] Sit. 坐吧
[26:38] And what did you say, honey? 你是怎么说的 亲爱的
[26:40] To tell you the truth, I think about it a lot. 说实话 我想了很多
[26:44] I didn’t think I’d ever get to talk to you like this again. 我从没想过还能再和你像这样聊天
[26:47] This is really nice. 这真的很棒
[26:48] I know. 我知道
[26:49] And I know it’s been hard for you. 我知道这一切对你来说很艰难
[26:51] Mom, your disease is not what defines you to me. 妈 你的病从不影响你在我心中的意义
[26:55] It never has and it never will. 从来都不会
[26:58] This is precious time, 这样的时光很宝贵
[27:00] and I am…so thankful for every second. 我庆幸这每一分一秒
[27:05] I am, too. I am, too. 我也是 我也是
[27:09] You know, I never talked much about your dad. 我很少谈起你父亲
[27:15] When William left, 威廉离开的原因
[27:16] it wasn’t because of my schizophrenia diagnosis. 并不是因为我患了精神分裂症
[27:21] You know what he said when I was diagnosed? 你知道在我确诊时他怎么说的吗
[27:25] He said, “Diana, we’re in this together, 他说 “戴安娜 我们一起熬过去
[27:28] and I am with you every step of the way.” 每一步我都会陪着你”
[27:30] I didn’t know that. 我不知道这件事
[27:31] I know you didn’t. 你当然不知道
[27:33] And he meant it. 但他是真心的
[27:36] But then the meds, pfft, the meds I was on, 但那些药 我服用的那些药
[27:39] There were so many and so many side effects 有太多太多的副作用
[27:43] that I stopped taking them. 所以我就停止服药了
[27:45] And of course, my condition got worse and worse 当然 我的病情也急转直下
[27:47] until I finally had to be hospitalized. 最终到了要住院的地步
[27:50] And then it happened again. 这样的情况一次次发生
[27:52] And again. 周而复始
[27:53] In the end, it was the roller coaster, 最后 因为这种大起大落
[27:55] that was the part he couldn’t deal with. 他接受不了
[28:00] And the thing is, 但事实是
[28:03] even after he was gone, 即使他离开了
[28:06] I kept thinking that 我也忍不住想
[28:07] somehow we’d find our way back to each other. 总有一天我们会重归于好
[28:10] You loved him. 你当时很爱他
[28:10] Yes. So I waited. 是的 所以我一直等
[28:13] Year after year. 年复一年
[28:16] And at some point, I knew it wouldn’t happen. 突然有一天 我意识到没有可能了
[28:21] But I never allowed myself 但我一直没让自己
[28:23] to even consider 哪怕去考虑
[28:26] a relationship with someone else. 跟别人恋爱
[28:29] You think that’s what I’m doing, 你觉得我也在这么做
[28:31] Closing myself off to possibilities 把一切可能性拒之门外
[28:34] because I’m waiting for a life with JJ? 就因为我在等待和小洁度过余生吗
[28:36] I hope not. 我希望你没有
[28:41] Honey, life is long, and it’s hard. 亲爱的 人生漫长而艰难
[28:45] And you deserve to have someone 你值得拥有一个
[28:47] who will share all of it with you. 能和你分享一切的人
[28:49] All of it. 是一切
[28:55] Charlotte is not answering my texts. 夏洛特不回我的短信
[28:57] She always texts me back. 她一贯及时回信
[28:59] I know something’s wrong. 我确定出事了
[29:01] Is she in danger? 她现在有危险吗
[29:02] We believe your daughter has been targeted by Grace Lynch. 我们认为你女儿被格雷西·林奇盯上了
[29:05] You might have known her by her alias Rachel Norton. 你可能听过她的假名 瑞秋·诺顿
[29:08] Rachel? We met her. 瑞秋 我们见过
[29:11] She was sweet. 她很可爱
[29:12] We think she sought Charlotte out 我们推测她专门找夏洛特
[29:15] because of their relationship at St. Peter’s. 是因为两人在圣彼得读书时有交往
[29:17] You’re aware they were close? 你们知道她们关系亲密吗
[29:19] Charlotte came out to us when she was 14 years old. 夏洛特在十四岁时向我们出柜
[29:21] We think Grace is manipulating Charlotte 我们认为格雷西会利用两人的关系
[29:24] as a result of that relationship. 来操控夏洛特
[29:26] What can we do? 我们能做点什么
[29:26] Grace and her father are fugitives. 格雷西和她父亲均在逃
[29:29] They need money. 他们需要钱
[29:30] And they’re trying to get it from Charlotte. 所以想要从夏洛特那里拿到钱
[29:32] We need to know about all her liquid assets. 我们需要掌握她全部的流动资产
[29:35] Ok. Anything you need. 好的 全力配合
[29:39] Of course, Miss Burke, I’d be more than happy 没问题 伯克小姐 非常荣幸
[29:41] to help you access your safe deposit box. 带您去打开保管箱
[29:43] I’ll need some privacy. 我需要隐私
[29:45] I understand. 明白
[29:46] As you know, you’ve authorized two-step authentication, 如您所知 您设置了两步验证机制
[29:48] so I’ll just assist with that. 所以我只会协助这部分工作
[30:04] Ok, I’ve frozen all Charlotte’s accounts. 好的 夏洛特的全部账户都已冻结
[30:07] Any attempted activity? 有试图使用账号的情况吗
[30:08] Nope, and none in the last 48 hours, either. 没有 过去四十八小时也没有
[30:10] Do you think we were wrong about Charlotte being the mark? 会不会夏洛特并非他们的目标
[30:12] No, she’s the target. 不会的 她就是
[30:13] We just don’t know about the right account. 只是我们不知道下手的账号
[30:16] That’s something her parents don’t know about. 那个账号她的父母也不知道
[30:18] Garcia, can you search for that? 加西亚 这个能搜索吗
[30:19] Yeah, of course. Something they wouldn’t know about. 没问题 他们也不知道的东西
[30:21] Maybe it’s something that doesn’t require IRS reporting. 或许是不需要向国税局上报的东西
[30:25] It may not even be a bank or investment account. 甚至都不是银行账户或投资账户
[30:35] What about a safe deposit box? 保管箱怎么样
[30:37] – Bingo. – Where is it? -正是 -在哪儿
[30:38] Downtown DC, just a few blocks from her apartment. 华盛顿市中心 距离公寓只有几个街区
[30:40] Matt and Luke are down there now. 马特和卢克正好在那边
[30:59] Can I help you? 有何贵干
[31:00] We’re looking for someone posing as Charlotte Burke. 我们找假称是夏洛特·伯克的人
[31:02] Posing as her? What do you mean? 假称 什么意思
[31:04] – Is she here? – She was. -她在吗 -来过
[31:05] She wanted access to her safe deposit box. 她要用保管箱
[31:07] And you helped her with that? 你提供了帮助
[31:08] It required two-step authentication, thumbprint. 需要经过两步验证 用到指纹
[31:11] We follow protocol. 照章办事
[31:12] Did she get the contents of the box? 她拿走了箱里的东西
[31:13] Yes. She’s gone. 没错 她已经走了
[31:19] Today’s been amazing. I don’t… 今天真是棒极了 我都
[31:20] I don’t want it to end. 希望时间就停留在今天
[31:21] Well, you’ll come back. 你会再来的
[31:25] Will you know me? 到时候你还认识我吗
[31:27] I can’t say. 说不准
[31:29] But we have today. 但我们已经有了今天
[31:31] Well, it’s not enough. 但不够
[31:33] You know what, it doesn’t make sense. 其实说不通吧
[31:33] How does she know it won’t last? 她怎么知道这种情况不会保持下去呢
[31:35] Who, Addy? Oh, she knows. 谁 艾迪吗 她知道的
[31:36] She’s been through this before. 她之前也遇到过这种
[31:38] Not with you, though. 但那是别人
[31:39] You’re not a statistic, you’re an individual. 你不是统计数据 而是个体的人
[31:41] – I understand that. – No, you don’t know, -这我明白 -不是的 你说不准
[31:44] and I don’t know, and she doesn’t know, either. 我说不准 她也说不准
[31:45] Spencer, please don’t go down this path. 斯宾塞 请不要再继续了
[31:47] And there are things that we can do. 而且我们还可以做更多尝试
[31:48] I know–I know people at Johns Hopkins. 我认识约翰·霍普金斯大学的人
[31:50] I can get you into a study. 可以送你去课题研究
[31:51] No more studies, no more drug trials. 不要再参加研究 不要再进行药物试验
[31:53] I don’t want that. 我不想要这些
[31:54] Oh, so you’re just– you’re giving up? 这么说你打算就…你打算放弃了吗
[31:56] I’m accepting. 我是要接受现实
[31:57] I’m not going to spend the time I have left 我无意把余生用来
[31:59] chasing after a cure that does not exist. 追求并不存在的治愈方法上
[32:01] Well, I think that’s foolish, 我觉得这并不明智
[32:03] and I don’t understand why you won’t do this for me. 而且我不懂你为什么不愿为我去试
[32:09] Ok, so now that she’s got the money, 既然她已经拿到了钱
[32:10] they’re gonna blow out of town, right? 他们很快会离开本地的吧
[32:12] Soon. They still have to deal with Charlotte. 很快就会 但还需要处理夏洛特
[32:14] And they’ll need to change their looks, 也需要改换外表
[32:15] at least Grace will. 起码格雷西需要
[32:16] They have to be holding Charlotte somewhere. 夏洛特总该是被关在某处的
[32:18] Well, they’re not in her apartment. 不是她的公寓
[32:19] There has to be some other DC connection. 他们在特区肯定认识别的什么人
[32:22] What about the Fosters? 福斯特夫妇呢
[32:24] The couple they murdered out in Maryland? 他们在马里兰谋杀的那对吗
[32:25] Yeah, what if they weren’t random victims? 嗯 万一他们并非随机的被害人呢
[32:27] What if they were targeted? 万一他们是定好的目标呢
[32:28] That’s possible. There were other houses in the area, 有可能 那片地区有别的住房
[32:31] some were even closer to where they abandoned their vehicle. 有的甚至离弃车点更近
[32:33] And Grace was calling the shots at that point, not Everett. 而且当时开枪的不是埃弗雷特 而是格雷西
[32:36] Ok, so what if the Fosters have some kind of connection to Grace? 会不会福斯特夫妇认识格雷西呢
[32:39] Not Grace, but Rachel Norton, 认识的不是格雷西 而是瑞秋·诺顿
[32:41] Her alias from prep school, 她读预备学校时就开始用这个名字
[32:43] was awarded the Foster scholarship. 以这个名字获得福斯特奖学金
[32:45] There’s no indication that she ever met them, 看不出来他们见过面
[32:47] but she certainly knows who they are. 但她肯定知道他们
[32:48] Do they have any kind of presence in DC? 他们在华盛顿有资源吗
[32:50] Pied-a-terre on “M” Street. 在M大街有一处备用房
[32:51] That’s it. 这就是了
[33:00] We’re too late. 晚了
[33:02] She’s dead. 她已经死了
[33:15] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[33:16] I’m Charlotte Burke. Please help me. 我叫夏洛特·伯克 求你们帮帮我
[33:20] You’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[33:56] The body in the apartment is Grace. 公寓里的尸体是格雷西
[33:59] He killed his own child. 他杀了自己的孩子
[34:00] She never matter to him. 对他而言 她从来都无关紧要
[34:01] That’s why Roberta was able to keep him away from her. 所以罗波塔才能让他远离她
[34:04] But why bother breaking her out of federal custody 但既然要杀死格雷西 他何必大费心力
[34:06] if he was only gonna kill her? 把她从联邦拘留所劫出来
[34:08] Because she was a liability. 因为她是个麻烦
[34:10] He was afraid she’d turn on him. 他怕被格雷西出卖
[34:13] She had daddy issues. 她恋父
[34:15] She would have sought your approval 因为你像一个家长
[34:16] by virtue of the fact that you’re a paternal figure, 所以她会想要获得你的认可
[34:18] and that made her dangerous to Everett. 这也威胁到了埃弗雷特
[34:21] But why take her face? 但为什么要割下她的脸皮呢
[34:23] I think Grace became a surrogate for Roberta, 我认为格雷西是罗波塔的替身
[34:25] and Roberta’s the one women he despises and fears 而他最最鄙夷又最最害怕的人
[34:28] above all others. 莫过于罗波塔
[34:30] But she’s behind bars, which makes her inaccessible to him. 但她身在监狱 他无从下手
[34:33] Besides, Everett’s a serial killer. 再说 埃弗雷特是连环杀手
[34:35] He works alone. 他是一匹独狼
[34:36] Roberta knew that he would do this to Grace if given the chance. 罗波塔知道如果有机会 他就会这么对格蕾丝
[34:40] That’s why she went to such lengths to keep them apart. 所以她才费尽心力地把他们隔开
[34:43] She understands him. 她了解他那个人
[34:45] It’s more than that. 不止如此
[34:47] She’s the only woman who survived him. 她是唯一从他手上活下来的女人
[34:53] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[34:56] He wouldn’t do that. He couldn’t. 他不会干那种事的 他下不了手的
[34:58] You know that he could. 你知道他会的
[35:01] Please, don’t make me prove it to you. 拜托 别逼我给你看证据
[35:04] Do you have a photo? 你有照片吗
[35:08] You show me. 给我看
[35:10] You don’t want to see this. 你不会想看的
[35:12] Show me. 给我看
[35:20] Oh, god. 天呐
[35:35] Those are her hands. 这是她的手
[35:41] I know her hands. I know… 我能认出她的手 我能认出…
[35:45] Why? 为什么
[35:47] I mean, why? He broke her out of jail. 到底为什么 他将她从监狱里弄出去了啊
[35:49] Why? 为什么
[35:50] He thought she would rat him out. 他认为她会出卖自己
[35:52] She would never do that. 她绝对不会那么做的
[35:53] Everett didn’t know that. 埃弗雷特并不知道这点
[35:57] Or he just didn’t care. 或者说他根本不在意
[35:59] You knew he had it in him. 你早知道他内心阴暗歹毒
[36:01] That’s why you sent Grace to St. Peter’s. 所以你才将格蕾丝送去了圣彼得学校
[36:07] All I ever wanted was for her to have a chance. 我只是希望她能有好的人生机会
[36:11] Bobbie, look at me. 波比 看着我
[36:14] Look at me. 看着我
[36:15] He has to be stopped. 必须有人来彻底阻止他
[36:17] And I need your help to catch him. 我需要你的帮助来抓住他
[36:20] Now, will you help me? 说吧 你愿意帮我吗
[36:32] You should go. 你该走了
[36:34] These boys need to get some sleep. 孩子们需要回去好好睡觉
[36:37] They want to be with you. 他们想陪着你
[36:40] I want to go home. 我想回家
[36:43] Soon. 快了
[36:45] Hello, hello, hello. 你好 你好 大家好
[36:48] Penelope. 佩内洛普
[36:50] You look amazing. 你看上去美极了
[36:52] No, I don’t. 不 才不是呢
[36:53] You know what, you look alive, 知道吗 你看上去还活着
[36:54] and that is frickin’ amazing. 那他妈简直太美好了
[36:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:00] We were really worried. 我们之前都快担心死了
[37:02] I know. 我知道
[37:04] Hey, I saw an ice cream shop on my way in. 话说 我来的时候看到一家冰淇淋店
[37:08] What do you think I take the boys to go get ice cream? Yes? 我带孩子们去吃冰淇淋怎么样 行吗
[37:11] – Yes. – Yes? -好啊 -行吗
[37:12] – Yeah! – Ok. -太好了 -好吧
[37:14] Let’s see how many samples we can get 看看我们可以免费吃多少试吃样品
[37:16] before they make us buy scoops. 他们才会逼我们花钱买
[37:18] Hey, not too much. 别吃太多哦
[37:21] Not too much. 别吃太多哦
[37:28] There’s a whole lot of people out there who love you, 爱你的人还有很多很多
[37:33] not just me and the boys. 不仅仅是我和孩子们
[37:37] But it’s you and the boys I need. 但我需要的是你和孩子们
[37:43] You know that, right? 你知道这点 对吧
[37:49] I love you, Will. 我爱你 威尔
[37:51] So much. 好爱好爱你
[37:53] And I love our family. 我也爱我们的家庭
[37:55] I know you do. 我知道你爱
[38:01] When I think how close I came to…losing– 我之前以为自己就快…死…
[38:05] No, no, no. No, no, no. Don’t. 不不不 别
[38:09] Don’t go there. 别提那个了
[38:28] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:28] No, no, no. 不 没事
[38:31] And I’m sorry. 是我该道歉
[38:32] I am happy to participate in a study 我很乐意参与研究
[38:35] or a drug trial, whatever you want. 或药物试验 你想怎样都行
[38:36] I don’t want that. I want you to able 我不想那样 我希望你能够
[38:39] to be able to spend this time in a way that makes you the most happy. 按照能让你开心的方式度过余下的时光
[38:45] Can I tell you something, mom? 我能告诉你一件事吗
[38:47] Of course. 当然可以
[38:48] I’m afraid of losing you. 我很害怕失去你
[38:51] And it’s… 那…
[38:56] It’s not just because I love you. 那不仅仅是因为我爱你
[38:57] It’s…because I don’t think I know 也因为 我怕我将会迷茫
[39:00] who I am in this world if I’m not your son… 一旦失去作为你儿子的身份 我不知我是谁了
[39:08] If I’m not protecting you. 一旦我不用再保护你
[39:11] That’s a role that you’ve played for a very long time. 你扮演这个角色太长时间了
[39:14] It’s who I am. 那几乎已经成了我的人生
[39:15] No, no, you’re so much more than that. 不 你的人生远不止如此
[39:18] But it’s how I see myself. 但我对自己的定位就是这样的
[39:19] And it’s not something that I’ve done consciously. 并且那并非是我有意识地去做的事
[39:22] It just…it just is. 而是 自然而然就如此了
[39:25] And it’s not just you. It’s J.J., too. 不仅仅是你 对小洁也是这样
[39:26] I don’t know how to be in this world 我都不知道 一旦停止去希冀
[39:29] if I’m not wishing for a future with her. 跟她在一起的未来 我该如何存在于这世上
[39:34] Well, who we are in the world changes. 我们在这世上的身份 是会改变的
[39:36] It’s part of life. 那是人生的一部分
[39:39] Intellectually, I know that, 理智上 我明白这一点
[39:40] And I know… I know I should move on, 我也知道 我该向前看了
[39:43] But I don’t know how. 但我不知道该怎么做
[39:46] I feel stuck. 我觉得被困住了
[39:47] I was wondering if I could move in here with you. 我想着 如果我能搬来这里和你一起住
[39:50] No, no, you can’t. 不 不 不行
[39:52] Just like you can’t spend the rest of your life waiting for J.J. 就像你不能余生都用来等小洁
[39:56] You have to move forward. 你必须向前看
[39:59] How? 怎么做
[40:00] You just do it. 直接去做就行了
[40:01] You’ve spent so many years being a boy wonder, 你当了太多年的神童
[40:04] and that’s now who you are anymore. 现在你的身份已经不是那个了
[40:07] You’re an adult now. 你是个成年人了
[40:09] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[40:12] Whatever you want it to mean. 你想让它是什么意思就是什么意思
[40:13] You get to choose. 选择权在你手上
[40:15] Come on, you can do this. 你肯定可以做到的
[40:17] It’s time. 是时候了
[40:21] I know. 我知道
[40:28] Just for right now could we maybe do something 现在 我们或许可以做一件
[40:29] we used to do back when I was a boy wonder? 我身为神童时 我们常做的事
[40:31] What’s that? 什么事
[40:35] Game of chess? 下象棋
[40:36] Yeah, I think we can do that. 好吧 我觉得可以
[40:43] A.A. Milne wrote, 艾伦·亚历山大·米恩曾写道
[40:46] “How lucky I am “我能够拥有
[40:47] to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard.” 告别时会痛彻心扉的东西 是何其幸运”
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme