Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Our unsub is Everett Lynch. 我们的嫌犯是艾佛里特·林奇
[00:03] He’s a con man and a murderer 他是一个骗子 杀人犯
[00:05] who slices off the faces of the women he seduces. 会将他引诱的女性 剥掉脸部
[00:08] Roberta Lynch. Having a con woman for a mother 罗伯塔·林奇 母亲是个诈骗犯
[00:11] would have instilled the 导致他产生
[00:12] narcissism and misogyny that we profiled. 自恋及厌女癖心理 和我们的侧写一样
[00:14] This was the first time that I was 这么久以来 这是第一次
[00:16] beaten by someone younger, faster, stronger than I am. 我被一个比我年轻 迅速 和强壮的人打败了
[00:21] Daddy! 爸爸
[00:23] We arrested his daughter Grace, 我们逮捕了他女儿格蕾丝
[00:25] but he got away. 但是他逃走了
[01:04] Hey. So unless the GPS screwed up, 要是GPS没搞错的话
[01:07] I’m standing in front of your place? 我就站在你家门前
[01:09] Yes, you are. I see you down there. 是的 我看到你在下面了
[01:12] I just stepped out of the shower, 我刚冲完澡
[01:13] but please come in. Front door should be unlocked. 请进吧 前门应该没上锁
[01:16] Go ahead and have… open a bottle of chateau ratelle. 进来 开一瓶拉斐
[01:19] Be down to join you in just a few minutes. 过一会儿我就下楼找你
[01:22] All right. 好吧
[01:55] I’ll be down there in 2 seconds! 我马上就下来
[01:57] No worries! Take your time! 不着急 慢慢来
[02:01] I’m enjoying the wine! 我正在享用美酒
[02:05] And the art. 还有艺术品
[02:16] You should take a look at my portfolio over there on the piano! 你可以看看我钢琴上的那本影集
[03:02] How do you like my work? 觉得我的作品怎么样
[03:07] I need to… 我要…
[03:10] I… I need to get out of here. 我要离开这儿
[03:13] N-No! 不要
[03:15] N-No. Pl-please. 不要 求你了
[03:35] I was not so sure about hosting a baby shower 我本来不确定要为你们第五个宝宝
[03:38] for baby number 5! 主持迎婴派对
[03:40] But Lisa keeps insisting that it’s not a shower. 但是莉萨坚持这不是个派对
[03:43] It’s a sprinkle. 只是个小聚会
[03:44] Any addition to the extended bau family 为了欢迎行为分析部大家庭新成员
[03:47] is a cause to gather and rejoice and to get loot 我们当然要庆祝 聚会 收一大堆
[03:50] in the form of baby swag. 婴儿礼物
[03:52] Well, we can’t thank you guys enough. 我们对大家真是感激不尽
[03:53] – And when are you due? – Oh, 8 weeks. – 预产期是什么时候 – 八个星期后
[03:56] And you’re not even a little curious if it’s a boy or girl? 你们一点都不好奇宝宝的性别吗
[03:58] I’m good, but Matt is dying to know. 我无所谓 马特倒是超想知道
[04:01] But we decided that since everything 不过我们决定 既然宝宝
[04:03] about this baby has just been a wonderful surprise 本身就是一个超棒的惊喜
[04:05] that we will once again be surprised when he or she arrives. 在宝宝出生后 不妨再惊喜一次
[04:11] It’s killing you, bro. 你快难受死了吧 哥们
[04:13] Yeah, kill-ing me. 是啊 难受死了
[04:15] I came this close to bribing the doctor. 我就差这么一点点就去贿赂医生了
[04:23] You would not believe how long it took me 你不知道 为他们挑那把婴儿摇椅
[04:25] to pick out that baby rocker for them. 花了我多长时间
[04:26] I wouldn’t beat yourself up. 我不会苛责你的
[04:27] You know, it’s not easy 在这种情况下
[04:28] to choose the appropriate gift in this case. 挑选一件合适的礼物可不容易
[04:30] Yeah, but I think my inability to choose 是的 但我无法选择是因为一个
[04:32] stems from a recurring dream I’ve had since I was a kid. 我小时候反复做过多次的梦
[04:35] I’m at a birthday, and when a person finally opens their gift 梦里我去参加生日派对 有人打开了礼物
[04:38] and sees it, they burst into tears. 看到后就大哭了起来
[04:40] Well, I would say that your dream represents 我觉得你的梦是在
[04:42] a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish. 变相呈现你压抑的愿望
[04:44] See? That’s why that guy was a genius. 看到没 这就是天才思维
[04:49] Everything ok? 出什么事了吗
[04:50] It’s about my mom. She’s in a full-time care facility, 是我母亲 她现在住在全托疗养院
[04:53] and she’s really been struggling. 她的病情不乐观
[04:54] I’m so sorry, Reid. 我很抱歉 里德
[04:56] It’s ok. You know, you prepare for the inevitable, 没事 就算你已经准备好面对一切
[04:58] but it’s still difficult to accept when things actually change. 当变故真的来临 依然难以接受
[05:02] Makes you wish you could go back in time 让你希望能时光倒流
[05:04] and make sure you made the right choices. 确认当时做了正确的选择
[05:09] So Will is outside right now 威尔正在外面对着
[05:11] drooling all over your boyfriend’s super-cool motorcycle. 你男朋友那辆超酷的摩托车直流口水
[05:15] Ugh! Yeah, I’m sorry about that. 是的 我很抱歉
[05:17] It’s sexy, 它很性感
[05:18] yet statistically stupid. 从统计学上说却很愚蠢
[05:20] Wait. Isn’t that how you got here? 等等 你是骑着摩托车来的吗
[05:22] No, no. Hunting serial killers is thrill enough for me. 不 追捕连环杀手已经够心惊肉跳了
[05:25] Besides, I had to pick up the cake. 另外 我还得去拿蛋糕呢
[05:27] Ah! It’s a great cake, by the way. 顺便说一下 蛋糕很棒
[05:29] Good. 那就好
[05:31] I haven’t seen Dave and crystal yet. 我还没看到戴维跟克丽丝特尔
[05:32] It’s not like him to be late. 迟到可不像他的风格
[05:34] No, it’s not, 是啊 不像
[05:35] although I’m sure he’ll have a good excuse. 不过他肯定有很好的理由
[05:38] – Do you want me to call him? – No, I’ll call him. – 要我给他打个电话吗 – 不 我打给他
[05:49] Hey, Emily. I’m running late. 艾米丽 我要迟到一会儿了
[05:52] I should be on my way to you guys, asap. 我很快就去找你们
[05:54] You know it’s not in our jurisdiction. 这事不在我们的管辖范围内
[05:56] I-I called. 我打过电话了
[05:58] Captain Paige said she’d be more than willing to… 佩奇队长说她十分乐意
[06:00] Dave, I have been more than willing 戴维 我十分乐意在
[06:02] to give you a lot of latitude on the Everett Lynch case. 艾佛里特·林奇案上给你很高的自由度
[06:05] I know you have. 我知道
[06:06] But over the past 6 months, 但是过去的半年里
[06:08] you have taken it upon yourself 你独自一个人
[06:09] to conduct a solo manhunt for the guy. 包揽了追捕工作
[06:11] It just can’t continue. 你不能再这样了
[06:14] I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that… 我很抱歉我还没告诉你…
[06:15] You want to know what worries me the most? 你知道我最担心什么吗
[06:17] I think you didn’t tell 你没告诉我是因为
[06:18] me because you weren’t sure how to lie to me. 你还没想好怎么骗我
[06:21] Anyway, now really isn’t the time to discuss this. 不管怎么说 现在说这些不太合适
[06:24] We’ll talk about this later. 我们以后再谈这件事
[06:28] SSA Rossi! 高级探员罗西
[06:31] I appreciate you taking the time, captain Paige. 感谢你抽出时间来 佩奇队长
[06:34] Oh, sir, no problem at all. 这没什么 先生
[06:36] And I can tell you, the Baltimore county sheriff’s department 向您保证 巴尔的摩县的治安部门
[06:38] will do whatever it can to help you catch the chameleon. 会全力配合你抓捕那个千面人
[06:41] The what? 那个什么
[06:43] The chameleon, sir. 千面人 先生
[06:45] That’s what everybody’s been calling him. 大家都这么叫他
[06:47] I think it started at the Baltimore field office as a joke, 一开始是巴尔的摩办事处的一句玩笑
[06:50] you know, because Everett 因为艾佛里特·林奇
[06:52] Lynch is like this master of disguise, right? 是一位伪装大师 不是吗
[06:57] Ok. 好吧
[06:58] Let me take you up this hill right here to the crime scene. 我带你去山顶的犯罪现场吧
[07:03] A photographer working for the audubon society, 一位在奥杜邦协会工作的摄影师
[07:06] she tripped over the body. 被尸体绊倒了
[07:07] Well, not literally. I mean, she found our John Doe 然后她发现了无名氏的遗体
[07:11] lying right there, 就躺在那里
[07:12] arms, legs spread out, flat on his back, 胳膊和两腿张开 平躺在地上
[07:15] possibly posed. 像是特意被摆成这样的
[07:16] Looks like he’d been lying there for a while 遗体在被发现前已经躺在这里
[07:18] before he was found. 有一段时间了
[07:19] Yeah, well, our county coroner, Dr. Jewel, 是的 我们县的验尸官朱尔医生
[07:21] he didn’t have very many answers for us, 还没能提供什么信息
[07:23] but he guesstimated 3 to 5 days. 但他推测已经有三到五天了
[07:26] The skin around the torso had been removed deliberately. 躯干周围的皮肤被有意地清理掉了
[07:31] That’s what I thought. 我也这么觉得
[07:32] But once again, Dr. Jewel said he didn’t think so 但朱尔医生不这么想
[07:35] because of the animal predation. 因为也有可能是动物捕食造成的
[07:37] Looks like an open skinning to me. 我看来更像是剥皮
[07:39] Ok, but Everett Lynch, he took faces, 好吧 但艾佛里特·林奇是剥去脸皮
[07:42] women’s faces, as trophies, right? 把女性的脸当作战利品 不是吗
[07:44] Yes, he did. 的确
[07:45] Ok, so, then, why are you guys thinking this man’s murder 为什么你们觉得这个男人被杀害
[07:49] has anything to do with him? 也和林奇有关呢
[07:52] Everett Lynch took women’s faces 艾佛里特·林奇收集的是女人的脸
[07:54] because he’s a deranged misogynist. 因为他是个疯狂的厌女癖
[07:57] His hatred of women is also tied to 他对女性的憎恨
[08:00] his malignant narcissism. 也和他的恶性自恋有关
[08:03] Problem is, his obsession with himself 问题是 他的自恋使他
[08:05] has its wires crossed… 精神错乱…
[08:09] ‘Cause Lynch has no idea who he really is. 林奇不知道自己究竟是谁
[08:15] He has no true identity. 他没有真实的身份
[08:20] And now that he’s on the run, 现在他在逃
[08:21] he’s uncomfortable in his own skin. 他对自己的皮肤感到不适
[08:23] And he’s transferred his violent compulsion 所以他把他的暴力冲动
[08:26] from women he hates to men he envies. 从女性转移到了他嫉妒的男性身上
[08:30] So if you’re right, then, 如果你的推测正确
[08:32] this man can’t possibly be Lynch’s only male victim. 这位男性不可能是林奇唯一的男受害者
[08:36] It isn’t, but we’re gonna use these men to get under his skin. 没错 我们要利用这些男性去激怒他
[08:42] We’re gonna use them to catch this sick son of a bitch. 我们要利用他们抓住这个狗杂种
[09:27] Under the Skin 皮囊之下
[09:32] Man is not what he thinks he is. He is what he hides. 人们真实的自我 是隐藏的自我
[09:38] André Malraux. 安德烈·马尔罗
[09:49] Let’s talk about your father. 我们来聊聊你父亲吧
[09:51] Who’s asking? 你是谁
[09:53] Dave. 戴维
[09:55] Hello, Dave. 戴维 你好
[09:57] My father give that to you? 那是我父亲打的吗
[10:00] Yeah. 是的
[10:01] You let me sit in here for 2 days before making your play. 在你进来前 你让我在这里蹲了两天
[10:05] 48 hours… 整整四十八小时…
[10:07] 2,880 minutes… 二千八百八十分钟…
[10:12] For me to melt down, 你等着我服软
[10:14] then you to waltz in here 这样你就能开条件
[10:16] waving a getoutof-jail-free card. 说让我免除牢狱之灾
[10:18] That is… if… 只要我…
[10:21] I dime out my daddy. 出卖我的父亲
[10:24] He sold you out. 他出卖了你
[10:26] He didn’t sell me out. 他没有出卖我
[10:27] Look where the hell you are. 你看看你在哪里
[10:29] Without my help, you’re gonna die in here. 如果没有我帮你 你会死在里面的
[10:32] Do you understand that? 你明白吗
[10:34] Pardon? Qu’est-ce que vous avez dit? 你说什么 你说什么呢
[10:38] What would we not do for family? 我们为家人什么都能做
[10:42] So how do I make you understand 我该怎样让你明白
[10:44] that your love and your loyalty is wasted, 你的爱和忠诚白白浪费了
[10:47] that your “Daddy” only cares about one thing… 而你所谓的爸爸只在乎一件事…
[10:54] Himself. 就是他自己
[10:58] Guard! 警卫
[11:04] Did you make a formal request 你有没有正式申请
[11:06] for an expanded air and ground search 扩大巴尔的摩郡公园的
[11:08] of parks in Baltimore county? 空中和地面搜索
[11:09] – Yes, I did, but… – but nothing. – 当然 但是… – 没有但是
[11:11] That request needed to go through my office. 申请需要经过我的办公室
[11:13] So now’s the time we need to talk. 现在我们该谈谈了
[11:16] Dave, you were right. 戴维 你是对的
[11:17] They just found another body. 他们又发现了一具遗体
[11:20] This deceased gentleman is John Doe number 2. 这位死亡的先生是无名氏二号
[11:23] He was found about an hour ago 他是一个小时前被发现的
[11:24] deep in the woods of the Ellis pines regional park. 在埃利斯派因斯区域公园的深林里
[11:27] Might be harder to tell with John Doe number 1, 只有无名氏一号还不好定论
[11:29] but with number 2 here, 但是有了无名氏二号
[11:30] it’s pretty clear animals didn’t tear off his skin. 很显然他的皮肤不是被动物吃掉的
[11:33] There’s no question we’re dealing with an unsub 毫无疑问 我们正在抓捕一个
[11:35] wrestling with violent sexual impulses. 有着暴力性冲动的嫌犯
[11:37] However, neither the staging of the bodies 然而 不管是展示尸体
[11:38] nor the removal of their torsos’ skin 还是剥掉他们身上的皮肤
[11:40] speaks to the same manifestation of lust violence 都不符合艾佛里特·林奇犯案
[11:43] expressed in Everett Lynch’s previous kills. 所体现出的色情暴力倾向
[11:44] That manifestation is evolving, 他更加色情暴力了
[11:46] and I think it started the 这是从他想
[11:47] moment he thought about cutting off my face. 割掉我的脸时开始的
[11:49] But he didn’t or couldn’t because he had 但是他没有 或者说不能
[11:51] at least enough control over himself to understand 因为他足够克制 他明白
[11:53] that killing an FBI agent would bring the full weight 杀死一个联邦调查局警员 将会面临
[11:56] of law enforcement down on him. 执法机关的全力追捕
[11:57] Our original profile of Lynch didn’t indicate 林奇的原始侧写没有表明
[12:00] any sexual fluidity, and without that, 任何性向变化 没有这个
[12:01] I don’t see how we’d be able to shift his victimology 我们无法把受害者类型
[12:03] from women to men. 从女人改成男人
[12:04] Also, why would our guy go 还有 为什么凶手从
[12:06] from burning his victims trying to make it look like an accident? 烧毁受害者 伪造意外的手法转变到
[12:09] And now he’s just leaving them somewhere 直接把他们扔到一个
[12:11] where they can be obviously found? 很容易被发现的地方
[12:12] Right now, I… I don’t want any of 现在 我不希望任何人
[12:14] us to presume anything about this case. 对这个案件做任何假设
[12:16] JJ, Spence, I’d like you to walk the crime scene at Ellis pines. JJ 斯宾塞 你们去埃利斯派因斯的案发现场
[12:19] Matt, Luke, Baltimore county is sending a new pathologist in. 马特 卢克 巴尔的摩县要派一名新病理学家
[12:22] I need you to coordinate with whomever that is. 你们去和这个人协作
[12:24] Tara and Dave, focus on victimology. 塔拉 戴维 专注于受害者类型
[12:27] Whoever we’re dealing with here is still clearly on the hunt. 不管我们面对的是谁 他都还在狩猎
[12:59] Whoa! Oh, my…! 噢 我的…
[13:00] Ohh! I got you. 我接住你了
[13:05] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:07] Agents! The crime scene is right this way. 警员 案发现场在这边
[13:13] I have to say, there’s not a lot of differences 我得说 这个抛尸处和上次
[13:15] between this dump site and the last one we found. 我们找到的地方没什么区别
[13:18] They do appear to be similar. 它们确实看起来很相似
[13:19] Right? Well, don’t let me get in your way. 对吧 我就不碍事了
[13:26] Not exactly a place you stumble upon at random. 不是什么你随便就能发现的地方
[13:29] Our unsub’s gotta be familiar with a location like this. 我们的嫌犯得对这个地方很熟悉
[13:32] Intimately. He feels safe here. 很熟悉 在这里他感觉很安全
[13:34] There’s privacy. He could take his time, 这很隐秘 他能从容进行
[13:35] potentially come back to revisit the victims. 还可以回来看受害者
[13:38] But so far, everything we know about Everett Lynch 目前为止 我们知道艾佛里特·林奇
[13:40] places him and his various aliases 和他假扮过的身份
[13:43] pretty firmly in the Southern United States. 都位于美国南部
[13:44] Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas… 密西西比 田纳西 阿肯色…
[13:46] obsessively following in the footsteps of his mother Roberta. 他一直追随着他妈妈罗伯塔的足迹
[13:49] It doesn’t mean he hasn’t 这不能证明
[13:50] spent any time in the state of Maryland. 他没在马里兰州待过
[13:52] Just another thing that’s distinctly off-pattern, 还有另一个明显反模式的地方
[13:54] you know, like the way that he disposed of this body. 你看他抛尸的方式
[13:56] Everett Lynch has never 艾佛里特·林奇从没
[13:58] shown a desire to revisit his victims. 表现过回访受害者的意图
[14:00] That’s why he burned them and took their faces. 所以他烧掉尸体 带走她们的脸
[14:01] Ok. But then why take the skins, right? 可为什么要带走皮肤呢 对吧
[14:05] If we’re really thinking that this could be a new unsub, 如果这是位新嫌犯 他为什么要
[14:09] who’s compelled to revisit and relive? 回访受害者 重温杀人过程呢
[14:12] That’s a good question and one that needs to be answered 好问题 我们要重新测写
[14:14] by building a whole new profile, 而非修正艾佛里特·林奇的侧写
[14:15] not by transposing Everett Lynch’s. 才能解答疑问
[14:17] Well, from your mouth to Rossi’s ears. 你得说给罗西听
[14:21] Agents, let me assure you again 警探 我再次向你保证
[14:23] that I have no ego to bruise here. 我的自尊心不会受损
[14:25] And so making this transition 验尸工作由我转交给
[14:27] from myself to Dr. Sebastian Hurst here… 塞巴斯蒂安·赫斯特医生…
[14:29] Agents Alvez and Simmons? 埃尔维斯和西蒙斯警探
[14:32] I’m Dr. Hurst, the OCME Baltimore city, 我是赫斯特 巴尔的摩办公室首席法医
[14:35] and, yes, I have been assigned to take over 没错 我被派来从县验尸官
[14:37] the post-mortem investigation of your John does 朱尔医生手里接管
[14:39] from the county coroner, Dr. Jewel. 你们无名死者的验尸调查
[14:41] And, as I was saying, no problem. 就像我所说的 完全没问题
[14:44] I very much liken this to asking for a second opinion 我非常乐意在诊断之后
[14:47] after a diagnosis. 为你们提供不同的意见
[14:48] Well, I haven’t had a chance to re-examine John Doe number 1, 我还没机会重新检验无名氏一号
[14:51] but I have finished with the latest victim, 但是我检验完了
[14:53] who does remain unidentified. 不明身份的最新死者
[14:56] Petechial hemorrhaging, that you can see right here, 这里你能看到点状出血
[14:59] strongly suggests that his death was the result of asphyxiation. 有力地表明他是窒息而死
[15:03] But you found no defense wounds. 但你没找到防卫伤
[15:05] I didn’t. I suspect he was sedated. 我没找到 我怀疑他被迷晕了
[15:08] I’ve requested an extended toxicology panel. 我已经申请了拓展毒理学检测
[15:10] Looks as if the torso skin was removed post-mortem. 看起来他躯干的皮肤是死后剥掉的
[15:14] And that’s correct. 说得没错
[15:15] However, I believe there was some mention 然而 我听到有人说
[15:17] of this possibly being an open skinning? 这是不是个开放式剥皮
[15:19] Yes, because of the manner of removal, 对 因为这种剥皮方式
[15:22] like… like a jacket. 就像… 脱夹克一样
[15:23] And why I’d agree that the skin around the torso was removed 我同意 他躯干附近的皮肤确实是
[15:26] in a manner similar to this method, 用类似的方式剥去的
[15:28] I would have to disagree 我不认为
[15:29] that it was performed by someone like a hunter. 这是个喜爱猎杀的凶手做的
[15:31] Why is that? 为什么
[15:32] It’s dissected, precisely, 这种精细的解剖手法
[15:34] not with some kind of hunter’s knife either… 凶手用猎刀是做不到的
[15:36] More likely a scalpel. 用的应该是手术刀
[15:37] So maybe a hunter who 说不定这个猎人
[15:38] picked up some extra skills watching YouTube? 在油管上学习了一些其他技能
[15:42] Dr. Hurst, where are we on the victim’s DNA, fingerprints? 赫斯特医生 有受害者的DNA或指纹信息吗
[15:46] Actually, that is where I come back in to the picture. 这就是你们需要我的地方了
[15:49] And to be sure, everything has been collected 所有信息收集齐全
[15:52] and placed into the national missing persons’ database. 已经导入失踪人口数据库
[15:55] So we’re just waiting to see if we get a hit. 我们就等数据库的结果了
[15:59] Yes, indeedy! We just got a hit that looks like 找到了 数据库显示我们的
[16:03] our John Doe number 2 has been identified as Daniel Kane, 第二位受害人是丹尼尔·凯恩
[16:06] born and raised and still just trying to live his best life 他一直在佛罗里达
[16:09] down there in Miami beach, Florida. 迈阿密沙滩附近生活
[16:11] So what was his connection to Baltimore county, Maryland? 他和马里兰州巴尔的摩县有什么联系吗
[16:13] Oh, that’s the thing. Nobody knew what he was doing in Maryland. 问题来了 没人知道他去那里干什么
[16:15] I am still struggling to understand 我一直在想
[16:17] how Lynch could just shift his victimology 林奇是为何毫无征兆将目标
[16:19] from 40-something women with college-age kids 从孩子上大学的四十多岁女性
[16:21] to 20-something men with practically no baggage to check. 转变成孑然一身的二十多岁男性
[16:25] It all comes down to the fact that Lynch’s psychosexual needs 这是因为林奇的性心理需求
[16:27] don’t conform to a specific sexual preference. 与特定的性偏好不相符
[16:31] That’s where we were wrong in our initial profile. 我们最初侧写时没意识到这个问题
[16:33] You really think we were wrong? 你真的认为我们错了吗
[16:35] Yes. It’s about what he covets. 是的 这事关他在觊觎什么
[16:37] And even though he’s wrestling with his conscience, 即使他在和意识搏斗
[16:39] – he’s still aware… – Aware enough to knowingly – 他仍然… – 有意识地
[16:41] shift his violent impulses 把他的暴行对象
[16:43] from the women to the men 从女士转变为男士
[16:44] Because it would keep him 因为这样能让他免于
[16:45] from popping up on our radar. 我们的追捕
[16:46] But how’s this for a pop? 但是这是什么
[16:48] Daniel Kane posted a profile on date craze. 丹尼尔·凯恩在约会狂上传过自拍
[16:50] That’s one of the dating websites that Everett Lynch used 艾佛里特·林奇曾经用这个网站
[16:52] to stalk his female victims. 寻找潜在的女性受害者
[16:54] Penelope, I need you to track down every connection Daniel made 佩内洛普 追踪所有和丹尼尔有联系的用户
[16:56] with anyone who even so much as glanced at that site. 包括只浏览过他页面的
[16:59] You got it. 没问题
[17:02] Gregory, I’m so sorry. 格雷戈里 我很抱歉
[17:05] I’m almost ready. Do come inside. 我快好了 你先进来吧
[17:07] I’ve opened a bottle of wine, so please make yourself at home. 我开了一瓶红酒 请别客气
[17:11] Ok. Cool. No worries. 好的 不用担心我
[17:14] Take your time. 你随意
[17:16] I got all night. 我有一整晚的时间
[17:39] So handsome. 太帅了
[17:41] You honestly have no idea how refreshing it is 不得不说 能见到一位
[17:44] to finally meet a young man 和约会网站的档案
[17:45] who’s true to his description of himself 描述十分相符的年轻男性
[17:48] in those dating profiles. 实在令人耳目一新
[17:50] Why? Because I actually agreed to come out here 为什么 因为我同意来这
[17:53] and spend time with a complete stranger? 和一个陌生人共度时光吗
[17:55] Yes. 是的
[17:57] I’d say that certifies what you boasted as 我不得不说 你证明了你
[18:00] your sense of adventure. 引以为傲的冒险精神
[18:14] You know, um… I better slow down. 是的…我得缓一下
[18:20] Do you mind if I take your picture… 我可以给你拍些照片吗…
[18:22] Picture… picture… Picture… 照片…照片…照片…
[19:15] You wanted to see me? 你要见我
[19:16] Yeah. I just got off the 没错 我刚和
[19:17] phone with the Arkansas Attorney General. 阿肯色州司法部长通过电话
[19:20] Grace Lynch wants to make a deal. 格蕾丝·林奇想和我们做一笔交易
[19:22] Now she wants to talk? 她现在愿意说了
[19:23] And she wants to talk to you. 她想和你谈
[19:25] So I’ve arranged her transfer to D.C. 我安排她转到华盛顿
[19:27] She’ll be here tomorrow morning. 她明早就到
[19:28] – Emily… – I’ve also requested – 艾米丽… – 我也申请
[19:29] the transfer of Lynch’s mother Roberta. 把林奇的母亲罗伯塔一起转移过去
[19:31] I think we overlooked an opportunity 我们以前错过了一个机会
[19:33] to play the two most important 让林奇生命中最重要的
[19:35] women in Lynch’s life against each other. 两个女人 面对面对峙
[19:39] We don’t need them now, either one. 我们现在不需要她们 一个都不要
[19:42] With this new victimology, 根据新受害者研究
[19:44] we’re very close to taking Lynch down. 我们很快可以抓到林奇
[19:47] We don’t know that, not for sure. 我们并不确定
[19:49] And honestly, I am concerned 说实话 我很担心
[19:51] that by your insisting we superimpose Lynch’s profile 你坚持要我们把新的案件
[19:55] over these new crimes, 加到林奇身上
[19:56] it’s possible that we could allow Lynch 这很有可能让林奇
[19:59] and some other unsub to get away. 或潜在的罪犯逍遥法外
[20:01] I would never allow that to happen. 我绝不允许这种事情发生
[20:03] If your head is really in the game, 如果你还能专注查案
[20:05] I would expect you to be able to see through their lies 我希望你看穿他们的谎言
[20:08] and profile what they’ve been hiding. 侧写出他们隐瞒的真相
[20:12] Curious and curiouser. 越来越奇怪了
[20:14] Daniel Kane books a round-trip flight 丹尼尔·凯恩定了一张单程票
[20:16] from Miami to Baltimore, 从迈阿密到巴尔的摩
[20:17] but the credit card used to pay for that 订票支付的信用卡
[20:19] belongs to someone named Terrence Folger. 来自特伦斯·福尔格的账户
[20:23] Ok, so, who is this Terrence Folger? 特伦斯·福尔格是谁
[20:25] Ok, he’s from Dallas, and… 他来自达拉斯 然后…
[20:26] 特伦斯·福尔格 二十五岁 德克萨斯州拉达斯市 六个月会员
[20:28] Do you think it’s a coinkydink 你觉得这是巧合吗
[20:30] that he also has a profile on date craze? 他也有约会狂网站的账户
[20:32] And bears a striking resemblance to Daniel Kane. 与丹尼尔·凯恩有惊人的相似之处
[20:35] Ok, so what else do we know about this Folger? 关于福尔格 我们还知道些什么
[20:37] Does he use any other dating sites or social media platforms? 他用过其他约会网站或社交平台吗
[20:39] Yes… and no. As far as I can tell, 用过 但又没有 据我所知
[20:42] a once-avid social media user, 作为一个狂热的社交媒体用户
[20:43] he has neither liked nor shared nor uploaded 他已经超过一个月既没有点赞
[20:46] anything in well over a month. 也没有分享或者上传任何东西
[20:48] Well, something tells me that this Terrence Folger 我觉得特伦斯·福尔格没有
[20:51] didn’t go to ground because he killed Daniel Kane. 因为杀死丹尼尔·凯恩而隐姓埋名
[20:53] I think he’s our John Doe number 1. 他是我们的无名氏一号
[20:54] Yeah, and the unsub’s using 不明嫌犯在用信用卡
[20:56] the credit card to cover his tracks. 掩盖他的痕迹
[20:59] Oh, no. They just found another body. 不 他们刚刚又发现了一具尸体
[20:59] 警报 华盛顿特区警局 发现身份不明男尸 上身皮肤被切除 地址信息随后发送
[21:10] A ranger spotted him from the road. 一名护林员在路上发现了他
[21:12] Now, I mean, if this guy just carried the body 如果这人刚把尸体从不远处
[21:15] a few more feet over there, it wouldn’t be out of sight. 搬到这儿 我们不可能错过
[21:17] As if he’d planned on disposing of the body 好像他原本计划在公园的
[21:19] somewhere else in the park, 其他地方处理尸体
[21:20] somewhere similar to his previous dump sites, 一个和他之前抛尸地点相似的地方
[21:22] but then at the last moment, 但在最后时刻
[21:23] changed his mind and left it here. 他改变主意 把尸体留在这儿
[21:25] We stepped up our patrols of all the parklands in the county. 我们加强了对全县所有公园的巡逻
[21:27] Maybe he sees one of us rolling 也许他看到我们的人经过
[21:29] by and decides this place will have to do. 就决定这在这儿抛尸了
[21:31] You asked me earlier why he would take the skins 你问过我如果他计划回来
[21:34] if he also planned on coming back to visit. 为什么还要割下皮肤
[21:35] I think he wasn’t sure which he preferred until now. 我认为他直到现在才确定想要怎么做
[21:39] And holding onto those trophies is working for him. 拥有这些战利品对他来说很受用
[21:43] So why waste time? What he really needs 所以为什么浪费时间 他真正需要的是
[21:45] is to get back out there and hunt for more. 去外面寻找更多的猎物
[21:47] But I thought taking 我以为占有战利品
[21:48] trophies has always been the chameleon’s thing. 是千面人的一贯做法
[21:50] Sorry. I know I’m not supposed to call him that. 抱歉 我知道我不应该那么称呼他
[21:52] Not so much, but your point is well taken. 是不太应该 但你说的没错
[21:54] This doesn’t feel like an unsub who’s evolving, 他不像是正在进化的不明嫌犯
[21:57] more like one who’s just gotten a real taste for what he needs 而是刚刚了解自己的真正需求
[22:00] and is about to go on a feeding frenzy. 准备展开一场狩猎盛宴的人
[22:04] The DNA confirmed Dr. Lewis’ prediction DNA证实了路易斯博士的预测
[22:06] that Doe number 1 is Terrence Folger. 一号无名氏就是特伦斯·福尔格
[22:09] And this should be of interest to you. 这应该是你感兴趣的
[22:10] According to our extended toxicology panel, 根据我们的毒理学专家的分析
[22:12] your first two victims… Mr. Folger and Mr. Kane… 头两个受害者 福尔格先生和凯恩先生
[22:15] Were both significantly dosed with sodium thiopentol. 都是硫喷妥钠超标
[22:18] That’s a short-acting barbiturate. 那是短效巴比妥酸盐
[22:20] Yes. It’s generally been used to induce medical comas, 是的 一般用于诱导医疗昏迷
[22:22] not something that’s easy to come by. 不是很容易得到
[22:24] No, not unless you’re in the medical field. 不 除非你在医学领域工作
[22:27] Well, isn’t there a black market for nearly anything these days? 现在不是有几乎可以买到一切的黑市吗
[22:30] There is. 有的
[22:32] Sodium thiopentol is an unusual drug 硫喷妥钠不是一般的药物
[22:34] for anybody to go out of their way to acquire. 任何人都要费点心思才能得到
[22:38] I think this just might start to shift the focus of our profile. 这可能会转移我们侧写的重点
[22:41] Ok, our John Doe number 3 has been identified 我们的无名氏三号已经确认身份
[22:44] as Gregory broder. 是格雷戈里·布罗德
[22:45] He’s an architect from Atlanta, Georgia. 他是来自佐治亚州亚特兰大的建筑师
[22:47] He was looking for love, 他在约会狂网站上
[22:48] in what we now know is really the wrong place, 寻找真爱 我们现在知道这网站
[22:50] the dating website date craze. 不是个好地方
[22:52] He wasn’t communicating with them through the website directly. 他没有直接通过网站联系他们
[22:54] Instead, he used cloned accounts on direct messaging apps. 而是使用信息软件的克隆账户
[22:57] But it’s odd he’d choose this dating site 他能在任何社交网络上轻易地
[22:58] when he could easily stalk his victims on any social network. 跟踪受害者 为何偏偏选择这个网站
[23:01] Why would he evolve every aspect of his M.O. 为什么他升级了所有作案手法
[23:03] Except how he solicits his victims online? 却保持在网上诱拐受害者的方式
[23:06] He might be holding onto 他也许想保持
[23:07] one habit to make sure he gets my attention. 这个习惯 确保得到我的注意
[23:12] Your attention? 你的注意
[23:14] Dave, do you think it’s possible that this raw emotion 戴维 你认为有没有可能
[23:17] that you have for Lynch could be distorting the lens 你对林奇的原始情感会影响
[23:19] you’re using to interpret the behavior here? 你用来解释这些行为的方法
[23:21] No. My gut and years of experience 不会 我的直觉和多年的经验
[23:24] tell me that Everett Lynch is behind all of this. 告诉我艾佛里特·林奇在幕后操纵着一切
[23:27] I think there are times we all can lose sight of bias 有几次我们都因为偏见失去了判断
[23:29] and the doctrine of chances. 错失了机会
[23:31] We’re presented with an unsub that demonstrates 我们面对一位极端性暴力的
[23:33] an extreme sexualized violence, so it’s inevitable to think 不明嫌犯 所以不可避免地认为
[23:36] that it’s got to be Lynch. 这就是林奇
[23:37] Now, what are the chances? 有没有可能
[23:39] But that’s actually our own bias 是我们自己的偏见
[23:41] putting forth a false presumption. 导致我们提出错误的假设
[23:43] Don’t you think these profiles are clearly differentiated 你不认为这些侧写
[23:46] by the autopsy evidence? 与尸检证据明显不同吗
[23:47] I mean, Lynch can’t cut like a surgeon. 林奇不会像外科医生一样解剖
[23:49] Now, why go to the trouble of using sodium thiopentol? 为什么要麻烦地使用硫喷妥钠
[23:52] You factor that in with the recklessness 把他在最后一个抛尸地点的
[23:54] at the last dumpsite, 鲁莽行为考虑进去
[23:55] and it gets easier to piece together the motivations 更容易拼凑出一个与林奇
[23:57] of a very different unsub than Lynch, 动机截然不同的不明嫌犯
[23:59] someone more like an Edward gein… 一个更像爱德华·盖恩的人
[24:01] A guy who was so uncomfortable in his own skin 一个不满意他自己的皮肤
[24:03] that he craved to possess a new one, literally. 十分渴望拥有新皮肤的人
[24:05] And that pathology can manifest itself 这种病状会出现在
[24:08] in somebody with a physical deformity 残疾人或者是
[24:10] or who suffered a scarring injury, 因伤留疤的人身上
[24:12] somebody who’s obsessively 某个对自己的长相
[24:13] self-conscious about his own physical appearance. 感到自卑的偏执狂
[24:15] What if Lynch has taken on a partner, 如果林奇找了一个同伙呢
[24:16] like he did with Grace? 就像当初找格蕾丝
[24:18] No. I don’t think so. Grace was an exception. 不 我觉得不会 格蕾丝是例外
[24:21] She’s his daughter, 她是他的女儿
[24:22] but he only partnered with her for expediency. 但他只为了图省事 才和格蕾丝合作
[24:25] He’s really a solo act. 他一直单独作案
[24:26] Which would mean we are dealing with 这意味着 我们要处理的是
[24:28] two separate and distinct cases here. 两起毫不相关 截然不同的案件
[24:32] Dave, I’d like you to keep your focus on the Everett Lynch case. 戴维 你继续关注艾佛里特·林奇案
[24:35] Grace and Roberta will arrive in D.C. Tomorrow. 格蕾丝和罗伯塔明天到华盛顿特区
[24:38] The rest of us, we need to turn our attention to a doctor, 其余的人 将医生列为重点怀疑对象
[24:41] most likely a surgeon, 尤其是外科医生
[24:42] who lives and works somewhere in Baltimore county. 居住和工作在巴尔的摩县的外科医生
[25:37] Well, sure looks like working for the city 看来市里工作真的
[25:40] pays a whole lot better than working for the county. 比县里工作赚得多
[25:42] To be honest, I didn’t pay for this property. 说实话 我没为这处房产花钱
[25:44] No, no. It was inherited. 这是我继承得来的
[25:47] Yeah. Anyway, I can wait out here 不管怎么说 你拿东西时
[25:49] while you get whatever you need. 我在外面等着就好
[25:51] No, no, no, no. Please come in. I won’t be a moment. 不 不 不 进来吧 不用太久
[25:53] After that, I know this marvelous little szechuan place. 等会儿我带你去一家非常棒的川菜馆
[26:27] 克丽丝特尔 方便时打给我 我爱你
[26:32] You should answer that. 你应该打过去
[26:34] Of course, I can say with 100% certainty 当然 我可以百分百确定
[26:37] that I’m the least-qualified 我是最不适合
[26:39] person to be giving out relationship advice. 给你提人际关系建议的人
[26:42] You’re better at it than you think. 你比自己想的要擅长
[26:43] Ok. I hope I didn’t sound like I was dismissing your instincts. 希望我没有影响你的直觉判断
[26:47] And my 40 years of experience? 还有我四十年的经验吗
[26:48] I’m sorry. That was not my… 抱歉 那不是我…
[26:50] I’m kidding. 开玩笑的
[26:54] You were right. 你说的没错
[26:56] I’m letting it get too personal. 我的想法太主观了
[26:58] I’m losing some perspective… Seeing what I want, 判断不够客观… 只看到我想看的
[27:01] ignoring what I can’t explain. 忽视了我无法解释的细节
[27:03] Well, that makes two of us. 这么说 我和你一样
[27:04] How’s that? 怎么回事
[27:06] I’ve been so focused 我一直都太过于
[27:07] trying to ignore the parallels between Lynch’s 忽视林奇和本案凶手之间的相似点
[27:09] profile and this new unsub that I’ve refused to ask myself… 以致我一直拒绝问自己…
[27:12] Why would a seasoned doctor with a lot of pent-up, 为什么一个富有经验的医生
[27:14] lust-murdering rage 4 weeks ago out of the clear blue 一直压抑色情谋杀冲动 在四周前突然
[27:18] decide to act out? 决定作案
[27:20] Exactly. And when he does act out, 就是这个 当他作案时
[27:22] he’s able to commit crimes with an expertise rarely exhibited 他所使用的专业作案手法 即使在
[27:25] by even the most prolific of serial killers. 杀人众多的连环杀手身上都很难见到
[27:28] What are the chances? 是不是太巧了
[27:37] So what triggers this guy? 是什么让他决定作案
[27:40] Or who? 或者说是谁
[28:04] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[28:06] Modern art is… Not my cup of tea. 现代艺术… 我不喜欢
[28:10] It is an acquired taste. 我是后来喜欢上的
[28:42] Dave, please tell me you didn’t spend the night here. 戴维 别说你在这儿待了一整晚
[28:45] No. I got in early. Couldn’t sleep. 没有 我起得早 睡不着
[28:47] Oh. Did they notify you about the delay? 犯人要晚点到 他们通知你了吗
[28:50] Grace Lynch is swapping out lawyers, 格蕾丝·林奇要换律师
[28:51] so she’ll be arriving at the U.S. Attorney’s office around noon, 所以她中午前后到达检察官办公室
[28:54] so now maybe an hour after Roberta. 可能比罗伯塔晚一个小时到
[28:56] Thank you. I can use the extra time. 谢谢 正好可以利用这段时间
[28:58] You know, Reid got me thinking about something last night. 里德启发了我 昨晚我又思考了一些细节
[29:02] I started to compile a list of doctors who fit the profile. 我列出了满足犯罪侧写的医生名单
[29:05] Let me stop you there. I really need your 我必须打断你 我真的需要你
[29:06] undivided attention on Grace and Roberta. 专注于格蕾丝和罗伯塔的案子
[29:09] Penelope and Tara have something. 佩内洛普和塔拉有发现
[29:11] Call me after you speak with Roberta. 你和罗伯塔谈过以后 打我电话
[29:16] This was in the lost-and-found. I figured it was yours. 这在失物招领那儿 我想是你的
[29:18] What did you guys find? 你们发现什么了
[29:19] Ok, so Tara and I had anticipated 我和塔拉之前推测
[29:22] that Gregory Broder’s travel itinerary 格雷戈里·布罗德的旅行费用
[29:24] would have been paid for by the previous victim, Daniel Kane. 是前一个受害人丹尼尔·凯恩支付的
[29:28] However, hold a flag on the play. 但是奇怪的事情发生了
[29:30] It was paid for by a credit card 这笔费用是通过一个姓名为
[29:32] issued to someone named Arthur Terrell. 亚瑟·特雷尔的人的信用卡支付的
[29:34] Now, this Arthur Terrell doesn’t fit the victimology at all. 亚瑟·特雷尔完全不符合受害者特征
[29:37] Nope. He looks like this. 是的 这是他的长相
[29:39] At 47, he’s twice the age of the other victims, 四十七岁 比其他受害者大了一倍
[29:41] doesn’t look as if he frequents the gym. 看起来不常去健身
[29:43] He’s a private attorney 他是一个私人律师
[29:44] who lives and works in Frederick, Maryland. 在马里兰州的弗雷德里克工作生活
[29:45] And I quadruple checked. 这一项我查了四遍
[29:47] He is not listed as a missing person. 他没有被列入失踪人员名单
[29:49] He actually does check 实际上 他满足
[29:50] several of the boxes for our potential unsub, 好几项犯罪侧写的特征
[29:52] except for one… He’s not a doctor. 除了一点… 他不是医生
[29:55] Well, that still makes Mr. Arthur Terrell 亚瑟·特雷尔仍然是
[29:57] a person of very special interest. 重点嫌犯之一
[29:59] Penelope, I want you to distribute his home and office addresses 佩内洛普 把他的家庭和工作地址
[30:02] to the rest of the team. 发给队里其他人
[30:03] We’ll coordinate them from here. 我们出发 协助他们
[30:05] I got it, got it. 收到 收到
[30:05] 亚瑟·特雷尔 家庭住址 马里兰州弗雷德里克阿伯茨福德大道7042号 工作地址 马里兰州弗雷德里克达森街 12859
[31:06] Ok, we’ll take the front. 我们从前门进
[31:08] Ok, we got the back. 好 我们从后门进
[31:09] You two with me. You two back him up. 你俩跟我走 你俩掩护他
[31:14] FBI! 联邦调查局
[31:20] We have unexpected company. 有不速之客呀
[31:28] Captain Paige, we’re going in. 佩奇警官 我们马上进屋
[31:33] Dr. Hurst. Yes. 赫斯特医生
[31:35] S.S.A. David Rossi. 高级探员戴维·罗西
[31:37] Arthur Terrell, FBI! 亚瑟·特雷尔 联邦调查局
[31:39] I know you’re a VP with the Maryland medical board, 我知道你是马里兰州医委会的副主席
[31:41] so I thought you might be of some help. 所以希望你能协助我们
[31:44] Well, I certainly will try. 行 我定当尽力
[31:46] Now, I have a list of doctors from around here… 现在 我这里有份医生名单
[31:51] Current and retired. 包括在职和退休的
[31:54] Mostly surgeons. 大都是外科医生
[31:56] I’d love to go over the names with you. 希望你能同我一起核查名单
[31:59] – Clear! – Clear! – 安全 – 安全
[32:01] Clear. 安全
[32:03] There’s no one here. 一个人都没有
[32:04] I’m going to describe a few personal traits 我将给出与我们要找的人
[32:07] that are very likely true of the person we’re looking for. 相符的人物特征
[32:10] – Hopefully… – I’ll be able to identify that man – 希望… – 我能从名单里
[32:14] from the names on this list. 找出那个人
[32:16] Exactly. What I’d like to drill down on 其实 我想深入了解
[32:18] is this doctor’s personal history. 那名医生的个人历史
[32:21] I can’t truly say that I know many of them all that well. 其中很多医生我不敢保证很熟
[32:26] The man I’m looking for suffered 我要找的那个人
[32:28] a disfiguring injury during his adolescence, 在青年时期因伤破相 这一创伤
[32:31] an injury that shaped or you could say misshaped 影响了 或者说使他的性心理发展
[32:35] his sexual development, 畸形化
[32:37] but it’s also the reason he became a doctor. 但这也是他成为医生的原因
[32:40] Because perhaps he believed that one day he might 他可能觉得自己终有一日
[32:44] learn to repair himself? Am I right? 能修复毁容之处 对吗
[32:48] Yes, but unfortunately he struggled with his erotic fixations 是的 可惜手术期间他得竭力压制
[32:52] during the surgeries and was aroused by all of the cutting 他的性怪癖心理 但在切除和移植
[32:57] and the manipulating of the patient’s vital organs, 病人的重要器官 特别是皮肤时
[33:01] especially their skin. 他还是没抑制住
[33:04] How would you even begin to ascertain… 你是怎么确定…
[33:06] There’s be records of formal reprimands from hospitals 因为这些手术耗时太久
[33:10] and insurance companies 医院和保险公司
[33:12] as to why these surgeries took way too long. 发出很多书面谴责
[33:16] How fascinating. 真有意思
[33:19] Your appraisal of this man’s psychopathology is… 你对此人变态心理的评价真是…
[33:22] My job. 职责所需
[33:25] Yes. Of course. 那是当然
[33:29] Agent Rossi, would you excuse me for just a moment? 罗西探员 容我失陪一下
[33:32] Absolutely. 好的
[33:42] There’s no sign of Terrell. 没有特雷尔的踪迹
[33:45] And it’s weird because besides the living room, 奇怪的是 除了客厅
[33:47] it doesn’t look like anyone’s actually lived here in weeks. 这里看起来不像是有人住过几周
[33:49] Well, according to his assistant, 他的助手说
[33:51] Terrell left a few weeks ago on vacation. 特雷尔几周前便去度假了
[33:53] That does fit into the timeline 那便与连环谋杀案
[33:55] for the start of these murders. 开始的时间一致了
[34:00] Luke. 卢克
[34:02] Hang on a second. You gotta see this. 先别通话了 快来看看这个
[34:07] Son of a bitch insinuated himself into the investigation. 这混蛋居然混入了调查行动中
[34:10] Emily, our unsub is Dr. Hurst. 艾米丽 不明嫌犯就是赫斯特医生
[34:36] Aah! Bad move, doc. 可别搞偷袭啊 医生
[34:38] Stop, stop. Aah! 等等 停下
[34:39] You don’t attack me, 如果你不攻击我
[34:40] then I don’t have probable cause to search your place, 我就没有理由搜查你的住处了
[34:43] and we both know what I’m gonna find, 你我都清楚我能找到什么
[34:44] now, don’t you? 不是吗
[34:46] You’re breaking my arm! 你弄断了我的胳膊
[34:47] Yeah, well, a whole lot 没错 一大队的
[34:48] of cops and medics are about to bust in here. 警察和医生马上就来了
[34:51] So in this precious time that we have left, 趁这宝贵的空挡时间
[34:53] I want to know where’s Everett Lynch. 快告诉我艾佛里特·林奇在哪
[34:57] I don’t know what you’re talking… 我不知道你在说什么…
[34:58] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[35:00] Now, you knew his mother Roberta. 你认识他母亲罗伯塔
[35:05] Hell, you almost married her to keep up appearances, 你本来想跟她结婚来掩饰罪行
[35:07] but she conned you out of a lot of money 可她骗了你很多钱
[35:09] and you couldn’t go to the cops. 你还不能报警
[35:12] How do you even know this? 你怎么知道
[35:13] You and little Everett. I bet you guys got close… 你和艾佛里特关系肯定很好
[35:17] Close enough that he caught on to your fetish. 好到他连你的怪癖都知道
[35:20] And years later, he came back to help you work it all out. 几年后 他回来帮你摆平一切
[35:23] Why? 为什么
[35:26] What did he want from you in return? 他想从你那得到什么回报
[35:31] He wanted… A good lawyer. 他想… 找个好律师
[35:43] This way. 这边
[35:45] Hands where I can see ’em, against the wall. 双手抬高 靠墙站好
[36:03] Hands down. 把手放下
[36:05] Over here. Turn around. 过来 转身
[36:08] Grace, I’m gonna give you 格蕾丝 你想和你的
[36:09] all the time you need with your new lawyer. 新律师谈多久都行
[36:11] You just let me know when you’re ready. 你们谈完了就告诉我
[36:13] Ok, cool. Thank you. 好的 非常感谢
[36:15] Right. 去吧
[36:22] What the hell took you so long? 你怎么耽搁这么久
[36:25] Better late than never, right? 迟来总比不来强吧
[36:27] You guys good here? 你们还好吗
[36:28] Uh, you know, actually, marshal there’s just 其实我还有件事
[36:31] one more thing. 想麻烦你
[36:45] This better be part of the plan. 你最好不是一时冲动
[36:46] Damn straight, darlin’. Let’s go. 当然不是 亲爱的 快走
[36:59] Dave, what the hell is going on? 戴维 到底发生了什么
[37:01] Look, forget about Dr. Hurst. 别去管赫斯特医生了
[37:02] They’ve got him in custody. 他已经被拘留了
[37:03] We just need to make sure the U.S. 我们只需要确认
[37:05] Attorney’s office is completely locked down. 联邦检察官办公室是否完全封锁
[37:07] You think Lynch is gonna make an attempt to break Grace out? 你是说 林奇可能要把格蕾丝救出来
[37:09] Yes. He’s disguised as her new lawyer, 没错 他乔装成她的新律师
[37:11] a guy named Arthur Terrell. 化名亚瑟·特雷尔
[37:18] There. Take those. 来 拿着
[37:22] Matt and I were just at Terrell’s house. 马特和我刚搜查了特雷尔的住处
[37:24] We didn’t find any connection to Lynch or his daughter. 没发现和林奇或是他女儿有联系
[37:26] Look, I’ll explain everything once we’re sure 只要我们确定格蕾丝还在
[37:29] that Grace is locked down and Lynch is locked up. 把林奇送进监狱 我会解释一切
[37:31] Even though she’s being guarded by U.S. Marshals, 就算看守她的是美国法警
[37:33] if Lynch is well-disguised, 只要林奇乔装打扮
[37:35] he’d certainly have the element of surprise on his side. 他就能出其不意
[37:37] He would, but he’d still 不错 但是他得
[37:38] need to shoot his way out of that building. 突破重围 才能从那儿逃脱
[37:39] Ok, come on. 好了 来
[37:43] Gun! 有枪
[37:48] Here. Take that. 来 拿着
[37:51] It’s ok. Take it. 没事 拿着
[37:53] It’s ok. Take it. Put it in the bag. 没事的 拿着 放在包里
[37:56] 10-4. Gunshots fired. 收到 听到枪声
[37:58] Put on a jacket. 把外套穿上
[38:00] Put all this stuff in the bag. 把这些都装进包里
[38:03] If Grace has been in on this from the start, 要是格蕾丝一开始就参与了
[38:05] then Lynch has had more than enough time to map an escape route. 那林奇就有充裕的时间计划逃脱路线
[38:08] Is that shots fired? 5th floor, confirm. 五楼有人射击吗 收到请回复
[38:10] Uh, that’s affirmative. 收到
[38:11] Shots fired. Suspects Arthur Terrell and Grace Lynch. 报告射击 海因斯和麦卡拉格正在追击
[38:14] In pursuit is Hines and… Mccullagh. 嫌犯亚瑟·特雷尔和格蕾丝·林奇
[38:18] Suspects are armed and dangerous 嫌犯持有武器 很危险
[38:20] and currently attempting egress from Northwestern loading dock. 现在正打算从西北装卸口逃脱
[38:24] Over. See? Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy. 完毕 看 小事一桩
[38:31] Hey, I think it’s happening. 他们已经开始逃跑了
[38:33] There’s just been reports of “Shots fired” 刚刚联邦检察官办公室
[38:35] at the U.S. Attorney’s office. 报告发生枪战
[38:39] They’re already on lockdown then. 他们已经在封锁了
[38:41] Penelope, we need to scramble HRT 佩内洛普 通知人质援救小组
[38:43] and have D.C. Metro police 让华盛顿特区警察
[38:44] cordon off a 4-block radius around that building. 封锁办公室周边的四个街区
[38:46] On it. 收到
[38:52] I’m almost there. 我快到了
[38:53] Right behind you, Dave. So are we. – 戴维 马上就到 – 我们也是
[39:03] Stop! Drop the backpack! Now! 停下 把包放下 快
[39:06] Hands where I can see them! 把手举起来
[39:16] – I’m sorry, dad. – For what? – 爸爸 对不起 – 怎么了
[39:19] Hey, hey. Just try to keep up. 看着我 试着跟上
[39:22] Trust me. 相信我
[39:32] They think Lynch has a radio. 他们觉得林奇手上有对讲机
[39:33] So he could still be inside trying to confuse us tactically. 他可能还在里面 试图扰乱我们
[39:35] Yeah, damn it. Where the hell is everybody? 没错 混蛋 其他人都去哪儿了
[39:37] All right, we’re going in. 我们先进去
[39:40] Dave. 戴维
[39:41] Lynch has compromised our tactical communication. 林奇破坏了我们的无线通信
[39:44] Hrt isn’t here, and Metro hasn’t 救援小组还没来
[39:46] shut down one damn street around this building yet. 特区警察连一条街都没封锁
[39:49] This is crazy. Everyone’s getting caught with their pants down. 太疯狂了 这局面真令人尴尬
[39:51] Hey, I’m getting a report that Lynch and Grace 报告说 有人看到林奇和格蕾丝
[39:53] were seen going underground, like way underground, 往楼下走 一直往下
[39:54] the underground parking levels. 好像去地下停车场了
[39:56] That’s good, right? They’ll trap themselves in there. 挺好的不是吗 他们会把自己困在那儿
[39:58] The bottom parking level connects to the underground garages 停车场和地下车库相连
[40:01] for both the first monument bank and the D.C. Trade Plaza. 通往第一纪念碑银行和特区贸易广场
[40:04] Gives them escape routes in multiple directions 这样一来 他们可能逃跑的方向
[40:07] extending beyond our roadblocks. 不在我们设置的路障内
[40:08] Tell Reid and JJ what’s going on. 告诉里德和JJ发生了什么
[40:10] They may now be in the best position to cut Lynch and Grace off. 他们可能在截获林奇和格蕾丝的最佳位置
[40:20] All right, we can’t wait for backup. I’ll cover this one. 我们没法等支援了 我负责这边
[40:22] I’ll take the parking garage at piedmont and 10th. 我负责山麓十号的停车库
[40:41] Everett Lynch, FBI! Stop! 艾佛里特·林奇 联调局 站住
[40:45] Drop your weapon and place your hands on your head. 放下武器 把手举起来
[40:49] Now! 快点
[40:50] Ok! Hey! 好 好
[40:52] Take it easy. 放轻松
[40:55] Gee, lady, there’s no reason to gun down a daddy 女士 在女儿面前射杀她父亲
[40:57] in front of his little girl. 这样可不好
[40:59] Right? 对吧
[41:01] All right, kick it over. 把枪踢过来
[41:03] Kick it over! 踢过来
[41:09] All right, Grace, you, too. Come on. 格蕾丝 你也是 快点
[41:11] Drop your backpack and let me see your hands. 把包放下 手举起来
[41:14] Come on! 快点
[41:16] Now! 快
[41:22] All right. 好
[41:23] Don’t move. 别动
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme