英文名称:The Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Smeagol! | 史麦戈! |
[01:19] | I’ve got one! | 我钓到了! |
[01:22] | I’ve got a fish, Smeagol. Smeagol! | 我钓到一条鱼了 史麦戈 |
[01:24] | Pull it in. Go on. Go on. Go on. Pull it in. | 快拉上来 快 加油 |
[01:35] | Déagol! | 迭戈! |
[02:34] | Déagol… | 迭戈… |
[02:39] | Déagol… | 迭戈… |
[02:57] | Give us that, Déagol, my love. | 好兄弟 把那玩意给我 |
[03:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:06] | Because | 因为 |
[03:09] | it’s my birthday and I wants it. | 今天是我生日 我要它 |
[04:47] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[04:59] | They cursed us. | 他们咒骂我们 |
[05:02] | Murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[05:04] | “Murderer” they called us. | 他们还说我们是杀人凶手 |
[05:07] | They cursed us and drove us away. | 他们诅咒我们 然后把我们赶走 |
[05:12] | Gollum Gollum Gollum. | 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 |
[05:22] | And we wept, precious. | 我们哭得好惨 宝贝 |
[05:25] | We wept to be so alone. | 我们好凄惨 |
[05:31] | and cool So nice and sweet | 湖水好清凉 脚底板好舒服 |
[05:36] | And we only wish To catch a fish | 我们只想抓到一条大鱼 |
[05:40] | So juicy sweet | 池塘的鱼很鲜美 |
[05:49] | And we forgot the taste of bread | 我们忘记面包的滋味 |
[05:54] | the sound of trees | 树木的声音 |
[05:58] | the softness of the wind. | 和轻柔的微风 |
[06:02] | We even forgot our own name. | 我们甚至忘了自己的名字 |
[06:16] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[07:07] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[07:10] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[07:12] | Wake up, sleepies. | 懒睡虫 醒醒 |
[07:14] | We must go, yes. | 我们得走了 |
[07:16] | We must go at once. | 我们得马上出发 |
[07:22] | Haven’t you had any sleep, Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多 你都没睡是吗? |
[07:27] | I’ve gone and had too much. | 我都快睡过头了 |
[07:31] | Must be getting late. | 天色一定很晚了 |
[07:33] | No. | 没有 |
[07:35] | It isn’t. | 并不晚 |
[07:37] | It isn’t midday yet. | 都还没过中午 |
[07:40] | The days are growing darker. | 天空越来越阴暗 |
[07:47] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[07:51] | Must go! No time! | 快走吧 没时间了 |
[07:54] | Not before Mr. Frodo’s had something to eat. | 佛罗多得先吃点东西再走 |
[07:56] | No time to lose, silly. | 不能浪费时间 笨蛋 |
[08:08] | Here. | 拿去 |
[08:13] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[08:15] | Oh, no, I’m not hungry. Leastways, not for lembas bread. | 我不饿 反正我不爱吃兰巴斯干粮 |
[08:19] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[08:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | We don’t have that much left. | 干粮剩不多了 |
[08:27] | We have to be careful or we’re going to run out. | 我们要省点吃 不然很快就会吃完 |
[08:32] | You go ahead and eat that, Mr. Frodo. | 你先吃吧 佛罗多 |
[08:35] | I’ve rationed it. | 我算过 |
[08:37] | There should be enough. | 这趟路应该够吃 |
[08:41] | For what? | 哪趟路? |
[08:44] | The journey home. | 回家的路呀 |
[08:53] | Come, Hobbitses. | 来吧 小霍比特人 |
[08:57] | Very close now. | 就快到了 |
[08:59] | Very close to Mordor. | 就快到魔多了 |
[09:02] | No safe places here. | 这儿不安全 |
[09:05] | Hurry. | 快走 |
[10:00] | It’s good. | 这个好棒 |
[10:02] | Definitely from the Shire. | 绝对是来自夏尔 |
[10:06] | Longbottom Leaf. | 隆巴顿烟草 |
[10:14] | I feel like I’m back at The Green Dragon. | 我觉得好像又回到绿龙旅店 |
[10:19] | – Green Dragon. – A mug of ale in my hand. | – 绿龙旅店 – 手里拿着一杯黑啤酒 |
[10:23] | Putting my feet up on a settle after a hard day’s work. | 辛苦了一整天 把脚翘起来休息 |
[10:28] | Only, you’ve never done a hard day’s work. | 你从来就没辛苦过一整天 |
[10:44] | Welcome, my lords | 欢迎 各位大爷 |
[10:47] | to lsengard! | 光临艾辛格 |
[10:50] | You young rascals! A merry hunt you’ve led us on | 好小子 我们拼了老命去找你们 |
[10:54] | and now we find you feasting, and,and smoking! | 你们却在这儿大吃大喝 还 还在抽烟斗 |
[10:59] | We are sitting on a field of victory | 我们打了一场大胜仗 |
[11:02] | enjoying a few well-earned comforts. | 当然要好好享受战果 |
[11:07] | The salted pork is particularly good. | 这块腌猪肉超好吃的 |
[11:11] | Salted pork? | 腌猪肉? |
[11:15] | – Hobbits. – We’re under orders from Treebeard | – 霍比特人 – 我们奉了树胡子的命令 |
[11:19] | who’s taken over management of lsengard. | 他接管了艾辛格 |
[11:24] | Young Master Gandalf. | 年轻的甘道夫 |
[11:27] | I’m glad you’ve come. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[11:32] | Wood and water, stock and stone I can master. | 我能处理树和水 种子和岩石 |
[11:36] | But there is a wizard to manage here | 但是这儿有一个巫师要对付 |
[11:40] | Iocked in his tower. | 他被关在高塔上 |
[11:45] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[11:46] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[11:49] | Even in defeat, Saruman is dangerous. | 虽然萨鲁曼被击败 他还是很危险 |
[11:52] | Well, let’s just have his head and be done with it. | 那把他的头砍掉不就得了 |
[11:54] | No. | 不行 |
[11:56] | We need him alive. | 不能杀死他 |
[12:00] | We need him to talk. | 我们要问他话 |
[12:04] | You have fought many wars and slain many men, Théoden King | 你身经百战 杀敌无数 希优顿国王 |
[12:09] | and made peace afterwards. | 并且还能维持和平 |
[12:10] | Can we not take counsel together as we once did, my old friend? | 难道我们不能像以前一样一起共商国事吗 老朋友? |
[12:15] | Can we not have peace, you and l? | 你跟我不能和平共处吗? |
[12:19] | We shall have peace. | 当然可以 |
[12:23] | We shall have peace | 我们可以和平共处 |
[12:25] | when you answer for the burning of the Westfold. | 只要你为燃烧的西谷 |
[12:29] | And the children that lie dead there! | 以及死在那儿的孩童 付出惨痛的代价 |
[12:33] | We shall have peace when the lives of the soldiers | 我们可以和平共处 |
[12:37] | whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead | 只要我们为在号角堡前壮烈牺牲的勇士 |
[12:39] | against the gates of the Hornburg, are avenged! | 向你报仇雪恨 |
[12:44] | When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows | 当你被吊在绞架上 成为乌鸦嘴里的食物 |
[12:51] | we shall have peace. | 我们就能和平共处 |
[12:56] | Gibbets and crows? | 绞架和乌鸦? |
[12:59] | Dotard! | 老糊涂! |
[13:02] | What do you want, Gandalf Greyhame? | 你到底想要什么 灰袍甘道夫? |
[13:05] | Let me guess. The Key of Orthanc. | 让我猜猜 欧赛克塔的钥匙 |
[13:08] | Or perhaps the Keys of Barad-dur itself | 或者是巴拉多的钥匙 |
[13:11] | along with the crowns of the seven kings and the rods of the Five Wizards! | 还有七王之冠和五巫之杖 |
[13:15] | Your treachery has already cost many lives. | 你的阴谋已经害死无数人命 |
[13:19] | Thousands more are now at risk. | 成千上万人正面临危险 |
[13:21] | But you could save them, Saruman. | 但是你可以救他们 萨鲁曼 |
[13:24] | You were deep in the enemy’s counsel. | 你曾是敌人的心腹 |
[13:26] | So you have come here for information. | 你是来打探军情的 |
[13:30] | I have some for you. | 我倒是可以透露一些消急 |
[13:38] | Something festers in the heart of Middle-earth. | 中土世界还有另一股力量在蕴酿 |
[13:41] | Something that you have failed to see. | 你并没有看到 |
[13:45] | But the Great Eye has seen it. | 但是邪眼却看到了 |
[13:50] | Even now he presses his advantage. | 现在他会掌握这个优势 |
[13:55] | His attack will come soon. | 很快就会发动进攻 |
[14:01] | You’re all going to die. | 你们全都会死 |
[14:06] | But you know this, don’t you, Gandalf? | 但是你早就知道了 对吧 甘道夫? |
[14:09] | You cannot think that this Ranger will ever sit upon the throne of Gondor. | 你不会以为这个游侠会真的坐上刚铎王位吧? |
[14:14] | This exile, crept from the shadows, will never be crowned king. | 这个从阴影中爬出来的流亡者 将永远不会成为人皇 |
[14:21] | Gandalf does not hesitate to sacrifice those closest to him | 甘道夫会毫不犹豫牺牲他最亲近的朋友 |
[14:26] | those he professes to love. | 那些他声称热爱的朋友 |
[14:29] | Tell me, what words of comfort did you give the Halfling | 告诉我 你让那个 半身人去送死之前 |
[14:34] | before you sent him to his doom? | 跟他说了什么好话? |
[14:39] | The path that you have set him on can only lead to death. | 你让他走上一条必死无疑的不归路 |
[14:44] | I’ve heard enough! | 我听够了 |
[14:47] | Shoot him. Stick an arrow in his gob. | 杀了他 一箭把他射死吧 |
[14:49] | No. | 不行 |
[14:51] | Come down, Saruman | 萨鲁曼 只要你下来 |
[14:53] | and your life will be spared. – Save your pity and your mercy. | – 我就饶你一命 – 你不用可怜或同情我 |
[14:58] | I have no use for it! | 我不需要 |
[15:08] | Saruman | 萨鲁曼 |
[15:11] | your staff is broken. | 你的手杖将被折断 |
[15:25] | Grima, you need not follow him. | 葛力马 你不必跟随他 |
[15:29] | You were not always as you are now. | 你以前没像现在这么坏 |
[15:32] | You were once a Man of Rohan. | 你曾经也是洛汗子弟 |
[15:35] | Come down. | 下来吧 |
[15:37] | A Man of Rohan? | 洛汗子民? |
[15:40] | What is the house of Rohan | 洛汗子民算什么东西? |
[15:43] | but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek | 他们不过是一群土匪住在茅草屋喝着肮脏的水 |
[15:47] | and their brats roll on the floor with the dogs? | 他们的小孩跟畜生在地上爬来爬去 |
[15:51] | The victory at Helm’s Deep does not belong to you, Théoden Horse-master. | 圣盔谷的胜利不属于你 骠骑国国王希优顿 |
[15:58] | You are a lesser son of greater sires. | 你愧对你的祖先 |
[16:05] | Grima | 葛力马 |
[16:07] | come down. | 下来吧 |
[16:09] | Be free of him. | 摆脱他 重获自由 |
[16:11] | – Free? He will never be free. – No. | – 自由?他永远不会自由 – 不 |
[16:15] | Get down, cur! | 跟我走 |
[16:20] | Saruman! | 萨鲁曼 |
[16:21] | You were deep in the enemy’s counsel. | 你曾是敌人的心腹 |
[16:24] | Tell us what you know! | 告诉我们你知道什么 |
[16:28] | You withdraw your guard, and I will tell you where your doom will be decided. | 把你的护卫撤走 我就跟你说你会在哪里死 |
[16:34] | I will not be held prisoner here. | 我才不要被关在这里 |
[17:04] | Send com.funword.word to all our allies | 把消息传给我们的盟友 |
[17:06] | and to every corner of Middle-earth that still stands free. | 以及中土世界每个自由的角落 |
[17:09] | The enemy moves against us. We need to know where he will strike. | 敌人准备向我们进攻 我们要知道他的目标是哪里 |
[17:32] | The filth of Saruman | 萨鲁曼的污秽 |
[17:36] | is washing away. | 被冲得一干二净 |
[17:40] | Trees will come back to live here. | 树木将回来住在这儿 |
[17:45] | Young trees. | 年轻的树木 |
[17:47] | – Wild trees. – Pippin! | – 狂野的树木 – 皮聘 |
[17:59] | Bless my bark! | 我的老天 |
[18:01] | Peregrin Took! | 皮瑞格林·图克 |
[18:03] | I’ll take that, my lad. | 拿给我 小子 |
[18:06] | Quickly, now. | 快点给我 |
[18:58] | Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. | 今晚让我们纪念为祖国壮烈牺牲的勇士 |
[19:04] | Hail the victorious dead. | 为死去的同胞干杯 |
[19:07] | Hail! | 干杯 |
[19:19] | No pauses. | 一口气喝下去 |
[19:21] | – No spills. – And no regurgitation. | – 不准洒出来 – 也不准吐出来 |
[19:26] | So it’s a drinking game? | 我们在比酒量吗? |
[19:29] | Last one standing wins. | 最后一个站着不倒的人赢 |
[19:36] | What’ll we drink to? Let’s drink to victory! | 为胜利干杯 |
[19:38] | To victory! | 胜利 |
[20:23] | I am happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[20:26] | He is an honourable man. | 他是个男子汉 |
[20:28] | You are both honourable men. | 你们都是男子汉 |
[20:33] | It was not Théoden of Rohan who led our people to victory. | 率领洛汗人打胜仗的并不是我希优顿国王 |
[20:46] | Don’t listen to me. | 你不必听我发牢骚 |
[20:49] | You are young. | 你还年轻 |
[20:51] | And tonight is for you. | 今晚属于你 |
[21:07] | Here, here. | 干杯 |
[21:10] | It’s the Dwarves that go swimming with little, hairy women. | 矮人要跟全身长毛的矮小女人一起游泳 |
[21:22] | I feel something. | 我觉得怪怪的 |
[21:25] | A slight tingle in my fingers. | 我的手有点麻 |
[21:28] | I think it’s affecting me. | 我想我喝醉了 |
[21:32] | What did I say? | 我就说吧 |
[21:34] | He can’t hold his liquor. | 他的酒量很差 |
[21:45] | Game over. | 他玩完了 |
[21:46] | Oh, you can search far and wide You can drink the whole town dry | 你可以在远方寻觅 或是把酒喝到见底 |
[21:49] | But you’ll never find a beer so brown But you’ll never find a beer so brown | 但是你却找不到 但是你却找不到 |
[21:54] | As the one we drink in our hometown As the one we drink in our hometown | 比我们家乡更醇的啤酒 比我们家乡更醇的啤酒 |
[21:58] | You can drink your fancy ales You can drink ’em by the flagon | 你可以一杯接一杯 狂饮上等的麦酒 |
[22:02] | But the only brew for the brave and true | 但是勇士喝的美酒 |
[22:08] | Pippin! | 皮聘 |
[22:10] | But the only brew for the brave and true | 但是勇士喝的美酒 |
[22:13] | Comes from The Green Dragon | 只有绿龙旅店才有 |
[22:19] | Thank you! I win! | 谢谢大家 我赢了 |
[22:23] | No news of Frodo? | 没有佛罗多的消息? |
[22:26] | No com.funword.word. Nothing. | 一点消息也没有 |
[22:30] | We have time. | 还有时间 |
[22:34] | Every day, Frodo moves closer to Mordor. | 佛罗多越来越接近魔多了 |
[22:38] | Do we know that? | 我们能确定吗? |
[22:44] | What does your heart tell you? | 你有什么直觉? |
[22:53] | That Frodo is alive. | 佛罗多还活着 |
[22:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:02] | Yes, he’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[23:07] | Too risky. Too risky. | 太冒险了 太冒险了 |
[23:10] | Thieves. | 这些小偷 |
[23:11] | They stole it from us. | 他们从我们手上偷走它 |
[23:13] | Kill them. Kill them. Kill them both. | 杀死他们 把他们两个都杀死 |
[23:19] | Quiet! Mustn’t wake them. | 安静 不能吵醒他们 |
[23:22] | Mustn’t ruin it now. | 不然就会前功尽弃 |
[23:25] | But they knows. | 可是他们知道了 |
[23:27] | They knows. | 他们都知道了 |
[23:29] | They suspects us. | 他们对我们起了疑心 |
[23:33] | What’s it saying, my precious, my love? | 你是怎么了 好兄弟? |
[23:37] | Is Smeagol losing his nerve? | 史麦戈是不是怕了? |
[23:41] | No. Not. | 没有 我不怕 |
[23:43] | Never. Smeagol hates nasty Hobbitses. | 我才不怕呢 史麦戈痛恨臭霍比特人 |
[23:48] | Smeagol wants to see them dead. | 史麦戈想看他们死掉 |
[23:53] | And we will. | 我们会杀死他们 |
[23:55] | Smeagol did it once. He can do it again. | 史麦戈杀过人 可以再下毒手 |
[24:03] | It’s ours! | 它是我们的 |
[24:06] | Ours! | 我们的 |
[24:10] | We must get the precious. We must get it back. | 我们一定要得到宝贝 一定要把它抢回来 |
[24:13] | Patience! Patience, my love. | 耐心点 要耐心 亲爱的 |
[24:16] | First we must lead them to her. | 我们要先把他们带到她那儿 |
[24:21] | We lead them to the Winding Stair. | 带他们走上盘旋阶梯 |
[24:27] | Yes, the stairs. And then? | 没错 阶梯 然后呢? |
[24:29] | Up, up, up, up, up the stairs we go | 一直往上爬 爬 爬 |
[24:33] | until we come to the tunnel. | 直到我们来到那条隧道 |
[24:39] | And when they go in | 他们一进去 |
[24:43] | there’s no coming out. | 就永远出不来 |
[24:46] | She’s always hungry. | 她一直都肚子饿 |
[24:50] | She always needs to feed. | 她要填饱肚子 |
[24:54] | She must eat. | 她想要吃肉 |
[24:56] | All she gets is filthy Orcses. | 她只吃过臭半兽人 |
[24:58] | And they doesn’t taste very nice, does they, precious? | 味道又臭又难吃 对吧 宝贝? |
[25:02] | No. | 是的 |
[25:03] | Not very nice at all, my love. | 一点也不好吃 |
[25:08] | She hungers for sweeter meats. | 她一直想吃更甜美的肉 |
[25:11] | Hobbit meat. | 霍比特人的肉 |
[25:13] | And when she throws away the bones and the empty clothes | 等她吃饱了 把骨头和衣服都吐出来 |
[25:18] | then we will find it. | 我们就会找到它 |
[25:22] | And take it for me! | 然后我要把它拿走 |
[25:28] | For us. | 是我们 |
[25:30] | Yes. We meant “for us.” | 对 我是说我们 |
[25:33] | Gollum. Gollum. | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[25:36] | The precious will be ours | 只要小霍比特人一死 |
[25:41] | once the Hobbitses are dead! | 宝贝就属于我们的啦 |
[25:46] | You treacherous little toad! | 你这可恶的小坏蛋 |
[25:50] | No! No! Master! | 不!主人! |
[25:53] | No, Sam! Leave him alone! | 住手 山姆 别打他 |
[25:55] | I heard it from his own mouth. He means to murder us. | 我亲耳听见他说要杀死我们 |
[25:58] | Never! Smeagol wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 没有 史麦戈连苍蝇都不敢杀 |
[26:04] | He’s a horrid, fat Hobbit | 他是个又胖又丑的霍比特人 |
[26:06] | who hates Smeagol | 他讨厌史麦戈 |
[26:08] | and who makes up nasty lies. | 所以才乱编谎话 |
[26:11] | You miserable little maggot! I’ll stove your head in! | 你这小坏蛋 我要把你揍扁 |
[26:14] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[26:16] | Call me a liar? You’re a liar! | 你敢说我骗人? 你才在当面撒谎 |
[26:19] | – You scare him off, we’re lost! – I don’t care! I can’t do it, Mr. Frodo. | – 你把他吓跑我们会迷路的 – 我不管 我办不到 |
[26:23] | – I won’t wait around for him to kill us! – I’m not sending him away. | – 我不能坐着让他杀死我们 – 我不会把他赶走 |
[26:27] | You don’t see it, do you? | 你看不出来吗? |
[26:28] | He’s a villain. | 他是个坏蛋 |
[26:31] | We can’t do this by ourselves, Sam. Not without a guide. | 我们光靠自己不行 没有人带路到到不了那 |
[26:35] | I need you on my side. | 我需要你在我身边 |
[26:39] | I’m on your side, Mr. Frodo. | 我一直都在你身边 佛罗多 |
[26:43] | I know, Sam. I know. | 我知道 山姆 我知道 |
[26:46] | Trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[26:49] | Come, Smeagol. | 来吧 史麦戈 |
[27:59] | What time is it? | 现在是什么时辰? |
[28:03] | Not yet dawn. | 还没有破晓 |
[28:11] | I dreamed I saw a great wave | 我梦到我看见一道巨浪 |
[28:14] | climbing over green lands and above the hills. | 淹没了绿色平原 大水一直冲到山坡 |
[28:20] | I stood upon the brink. | 我站在大水边缘 |
[28:23] | It was utterly dark in the abyss before my feet. | 脚底下是一片漆黑的无底洞 |
[28:28] | A light shone behind me | 我身后有一道亮光 |
[28:31] | but I could not turn. | 但是我却无法回头 |
[28:34] | I could only stand there, waiting. | 我只能站在那儿 等待着 |
[28:39] | Night changes many thoughts. | 人到了晚上就会胡思乱想 |
[28:42] | Sleep, Eowyn. | 睡吧 伊欧玟 |
[28:45] | Sleep | 乘你还能睡得着 |
[28:50] | while you can. | 快睡吧 |
[29:16] | The stars are veiled. | 星光被阴影遮住 |
[29:19] | Something stirs in the east. | 东方有什么在蠢蠢欲动 |
[29:23] | A sleepless malice. | 一股从不歇息的邪恶力量 |
[29:28] | The Eye of the enemy is moving. | 敌人的邪眼在移动 |
[29:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[29:52] | Pippin! | 皮聘 |
[30:01] | Pippin? | 皮聘? |
[30:15] | Pippin. | 皮聘 |
[30:17] | – What, are you mad? – I just want to look at it. | – 你发疯了吗? – 我只想看一眼 |
[30:20] | Just one more time. | 我只想再看一眼 |
[30:22] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[30:34] | Pippin. | 皮聘 |
[30:42] | No! | 不 |
[30:49] | Pippin. | 皮聘 |
[30:53] | He is here. | 他在这儿 |
[30:55] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[31:00] | Pippin! | 皮聘 |
[31:16] | Help! Gandalf, help! | 救命啊 甘道夫 |
[31:21] | Someone help him! | 快救救他 |
[31:29] | Pippin! | 皮聘 |
[31:31] | Fool of a Took! | 你这个蠢小子 |
[31:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:58] | Gandalf, forgive me. | 甘道夫 原谅我 |
[32:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:04] | What did you see? | 你看到什么? |
[32:10] | A tree. | 一棵树 |
[32:13] | There was a white tree | 有一棵白树 |
[32:15] | in a courtyard of stone. | 在石砌的庭院中央 |
[32:19] | It was dead. | 它枯死了 |
[32:25] | The city was burning. | 城市在燃烧 |
[32:27] | Minas Tirith? Is that what you saw? | 米那斯提力斯 你只看到这些? |
[32:31] | I saw. | 我还看到 |
[32:36] | I saw him. | 我看到他 |
[32:40] | I could hear his voice in my head. | 我还听到他的声音 |
[32:43] | And what did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么? |
[32:45] | Speak! | 快说 |
[32:51] | He asked me my name. I didn’t answer. | 他问我是谁 我没回答 |
[32:55] | He hurt me. | 他伤害了我 |
[32:56] | What did you tell him about Frodo and the Ring? | 你有没有提到佛罗多和魔戒? |
[33:02] | There was no lie in Pippin’s eyes. | 我看得出皮聘没说谎 |
[33:06] | A fool | 他是个蠢小子 |
[33:08] | but an honest fool he remains. | 不过是个诚实的蠢小子 |
[33:11] | He told Sauron nothing of Frodo and the Ring. | 他没跟索伦提到佛罗多和魔戒的事 |
[33:15] | We’ve been strangely fortunate. | 我们算是很幸运 |
[33:18] | Pippin saw in the palantir a glimpse of the enemy’s plan. | 皮聘在真知晶球上看到敌人的计划 |
[33:23] | Sauron moves to strike the city of Minas Tirith. | 索伦打算攻击米那斯提力斯 |
[33:27] | His defeat at Helm’s Deep showed our enemy one thing. | 他在圣盔谷的惨败让他知道一件事 |
[33:31] | He knows the heir of Elendil has come forth. | 伊伦迪尔的继承人出现了 |
[33:34] | Men are not as weak as he supposed. | 人类并没有他想的那么脆弱 |
[33:36] | There is courage still, strength enough perhaps to challenge him. | 人类仍有勇气 也许还有足够力量挑战他 |
[33:40] | Sauron fears this. | 索伦害怕这一点 |
[33:42] | He will not risk the peoples of Middle-earth uniting under one banner. | 他不能让中土世界的人民在同一个旗帜下结盟作战 |
[33:48] | He will raze Minas Tirith to the ground | 他打算摧毁米那斯提力斯 |
[33:50] | before he sees a king return to the throne of Men. | 阻止人类的王者归来 |
[33:54] | If the beacons of Gondor are lit, Rohan must be ready for war. | 如果刚铎点燃烽火 洛汗国必须准备参战 |
[33:59] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[34:01] | why should we ride to the aid of those who did not come to ours? | 他们没来帮助我们 凭什么要我们出兵救援? |
[34:09] | What do we owe Gondor? | 我们欠刚铎什么吗? |
[34:12] | – I will go. – No! | – 我去好了 – 不行 |
[34:14] | – They must be warned. – They will be. | – 一定要警告他们 – 他们会受到警告 |
[34:20] | You must come to Minas Tirith by another road. | 你要从另一条路去那儿 |
[34:24] | Follow the river. Look to the black ships. | 溯河而上 寻找黑船 |
[34:29] | Understand this: | 你们要明白 |
[34:31] | Things are now in motion that cannot be undone. | 大战已箭在弦上 一触即发 |
[34:36] | I ride for Minas Tirith | 我要去米那斯提力斯 |
[34:41] | and I won’t be going alone. | 但我不会一个人去 |
[34:45] | Of all the inquisitive Hobbits, Peregrin Took, you are the worst. | 皮瑞格林·图克 你这个爱管闲事的霍比特人 |
[34:50] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快!快! |
[34:53] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[34:54] | Why did you look? | 你为什么要乱看? |
[34:56] | Why do you always have to look? | 你为什么每次都要乱看? |
[34:59] | – I don’t know. I can’t help it. – You never can. | – 不知道 我就是忍不住 – 你每次都忍不住 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry, all right? | 对不起得了吧? |
[35:06] | – I won’t do it again. – Don’t you understand? | – 我下次不敢了 – 你还不懂吗? |
[35:10] | The enemy thinks you have the Ring. | 敌人以为魔戒在你手上 |
[35:12] | He’s going to be looking for you, Pip. They have to get you out of here. | 他会来找你 皮聘 他们一定要把你从这带走 |
[35:17] | And you? You’re coming with me? | 你呢?你会跟我来吧? |
[35:22] | Merry? | 梅里? |
[35:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:30] | How far is Minas Tirith? | 米那斯提力斯有多远? |
[35:32] | Three days’ ride, as the Nazgul flies. | 骑马要骑三天 戒灵都是飞的 |
[35:34] | And you better hope we don’t have one of those on our tail. | 你最好祈祷他们不会追上来 |
[35:39] | Here. | 拿去 |
[35:40] | Something for the road. | 给你在路上抽 |
[35:43] | The last of the Longbottom Leaf. | 最后一包隆巴顿烟草 |
[35:45] | I know you’ve run out. You smoke too much, Pippin. | 我知道你抽完了 你抽得太凶了 |
[35:49] | Butbut we’ll see each other soon. | 可是 我们很快会再见面 |
[35:55] | – Won’t we? – I don’t know. | – 对吧? – 我不知道 |
[36:00] | I don’t know what’s going to happen. | 我不知道以后的事 |
[36:02] | – Merry. – Run, Shadowfax. | – 梅里 – 快跑 影疾 |
[36:04] | Show us the meaning of haste. | 用最快的速度狂奔 |
[36:05] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[36:18] | Merry! | 梅里! |
[36:29] | He’s always followed me | 从小时候开始 |
[36:31] | everywhere I went | 不管我去哪里 |
[36:34] | since before we were tweens. | 他都黏着我不放 |
[36:37] | I would get him into the worst sort of trouble | 我总是害他惹上各种麻烦 |
[36:41] | but I was always there to get him out. | 可是我也一定会替他解围 |
[36:45] | Now he’s gone. | 现在他不在了 |
[36:49] | Just like Frodo and Sam. | 就跟佛罗多和山姆一样 |
[36:53] | One thing I have learned about Hobbits: | 我从霍比特人身上学到一件事 |
[36:55] | They’re a most hardy folk. | 他们都很坚强 |
[36:58] | Foolhardy, maybe. He’s a Took. | 有时候也很傻 他是图克家的人 |
[37:16] | Take her by the safest road. | 带她走最安全的路 |
[37:18] | A ship lies anchored in the Grey Havens. | 有一艘船停靠在灰港岸 |
[37:21] | It waits to carry her across the sea. | 等着载她到海外仙境 |
[37:25] | The last journey of Arwen Undómiel. | 这是亚玟·安多米尔的最后之旅 |
[38:34] | There is nothing for you here | 你留下来什么也没有 |
[38:38] | only death. | 只有死亡 |
[38:47] | Lady Arwen | 亚玟公主 |
[38:49] | we cannot delay. | 不能再耽误时间了 |
[38:54] | My lady! | 公主 |
[39:14] | – Tell me what you have seen. – Arwen. | – 告诉我你看到什么? – 亚玟 |
[39:17] | You have the gift of foresight. | 你有预知的能力 |
[39:19] | What did you see? | 你看见什么? |
[39:22] | I looked into your future, and I saw death. | 我看见你的未来有死亡 |
[39:26] | But there is also life. | 但是也有新生 |
[39:30] | You saw there was a child. You saw my son. | 有一个小孩 那是我的儿子 |
[39:34] | That future is almost gone. | 这个未来可能无法成真 |
[39:37] | But it is not lost. | 但是仍有希望 |
[39:42] | Nothing is certain. | 你不能确定 |
[39:45] | Some things are certain. | 我只确定一件事 |
[39:52] | If I leave him now | 如果我现在离开他 |
[39:55] | I will regret it forever. | 一定会终生悔恨 |
[39:59] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[40:06] | From the ashes a fire shall be woken | 火花将从死灰中复燃 |
[40:10] | A light from the shadow shall spring | 光明将从阴影中再现 |
[40:14] | Renewed shall be blade that was broken | 断裂的圣剑将重新接上 |
[40:25] | The crownless again shall be king | 失去王冠者将成为人皇 |
[40:31] | Re-forge the sword | 请你重铸圣剑 |
[41:08] | Your hands are cold. | 你的手好冰冷 |
[41:14] | The life of the Eldar is leaving you. | 你已失去精灵的永生 |
[41:21] | This was my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[41:25] | Ada, whether by your will or not | 不管你答不答应 |
[41:28] | there is no ship now that can bear me hence. | 我都不会乘船离开这儿 |
[42:20] | We’ve just passed into the realm of Gondor. | 我们刚刚越过刚铎边界 |
[42:34] | Minas Tirith. | 米那斯提力斯 |
[42:37] | City of kings. | 众王之城 |
[43:11] | Make way! | 让开 |
[43:42] | It’s the tree. | 就是那棵树 |
[43:44] | Gandalf. Gandalf. | 甘道夫 甘道夫 |
[43:46] | Yes, the White Tree of Gondor. | 这就是刚铎的白树 |
[43:48] | The tree of the king. | 王者之树 |
[43:50] | Lord Denethor, however, is not king. | 但是迪耐瑟并不是国王 |
[43:53] | He is a steward only, a caretaker of the throne. | 他只是刚铎的宰相和摄政王 |
[43:56] | Now listen carefully. Lord Denethor is Boromir’s father. | 给我听好了 迪耐瑟大人是波罗莫的父亲 |
[44:01] | To give him news of his beloved son’s death would be most unwise. | 你最好别让他知道他爱子的死讯 |
[44:05] | And do not mention Frodo or the Ring. | 也别提起佛罗多和魔戒的事 |
[44:09] | And say nothing of Aragorn either. | 更别提到阿拉冈 |
[44:14] | In fact, it’s better if you don’t speak at all, Peregrin Took. | 你最好一句话都不要说 皮瑞格林·图克 |
[44:48] | Hail Denethor, son of Ecthelion, lord and steward of Gondor. | 迪耐瑟大人 爱克西里昂之子 刚铎的宰相和摄政王 |
[45:00] | I come with tidings in this dark hour, and with counsel. | 我在黑暗降临的时刻 前来提供我的忠告 |
[45:05] | Perhaps you come to explain this. | 也许你能给我一个交代 |
[45:14] | Perhaps you come to tell me why my son is dead. | 也许你是来告诉我我儿子的死因 |
[45:34] | Boromir died to save us | 波罗莫是为了救我们而死 |
[45:37] | my kinsman and me. | 我跟我的同胞 |
[45:39] | – He fell defending us from many foes. – Pippin | – 他为了保护我们壮烈牺牲 – 皮聘 |
[45:48] | I offer you my service, such as it is | 为了回报他的救命之恩 |
[45:52] | in payment of this debt. | 我愿意效忠于你 |
[45:56] | This is my first command to you. | 既然如此我要问你 |
[46:00] | How did you escape and my son did not | 你为什么能逃走 而我儿子武艺这么高超 |
[46:04] | so mighty a man as he was? | 却不能活着逃出来? |
[46:07] | The mightiest man may be slain by one arrow | 强者只要中一箭就会死 |
[46:10] | and Boromir was pierced by many. | 况且波罗莫身中了好几箭 |
[46:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[46:18] | My lord, there will be a time to grieve for Boromir | 大人 请你以后再为波罗莫哀悼 |
[46:23] | but it is not now. | 现在并不是时候 |
[46:26] | War is coming. | 大战即将来临 |
[46:28] | The enemy is on your doorstep. As steward, you are charged | 敌军已经逼近边界 你身为刚铎宰相 |
[46:33] | with the defense of this city. Where are Gondor’s armies? | 必须捍卫这座城市 刚铎的大军在哪里? |
[46:37] | You still have friends. You are not alone in this fight. | 你仍然有盟友 并不会孤军奋战 |
[46:42] | Send com.funword.word to Théoden of Rohan. Light the beacons. | 向洛汗国的希优顿国王求救 点燃烽火 |
[46:48] | You think you are wise, Mithrandir. | 你自以为很聪明 米斯兰达 |
[46:52] | Yet for all your subtleties, you have not wisdom. | 但是你却低估了我 |
[46:57] | Do you think the eyes of the White Tower are blind? | 你以为我是瞎了眼睛吗? |
[47:01] | I have seen more than you know. | 我知道的比你想像的多 |
[47:05] | With your left hand you would use me as a shield against Mordor. | 你一方面想利用我对抗魔多 |
[47:08] | And with your right you’d seek to supplant me. | 另一方面想趁机推翻我 |
[47:11] | I know who rides with Théoden of Rohan. | 我知道谁在协助希优顿国王 |
[47:15] | Oh, yes. Word has reached my ears of this Aragorn, son of Arathorn. | 没错 我早就听过亚拉冈了 他是亚拉松之子 |
[47:21] | And I tell you now, I will not bow to this Ranger from the North | 我要告诉你 我才不会向北方游侠屈服 |
[47:26] | last of a ragged house long bereft of lordship. | 他只是失去王位的落魄王族 |
[47:31] | Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the king, steward. | 你没有权利拒绝人皇回归 宰相大人 |
[47:37] | The rule of Gondor is mine and no other’s. | 除了我没有人能统治刚铎 |
[47:46] | Come. | 来吧 |
[47:56] | All has turned to vain ambition. | 他现在眼里只有权力 |
[47:59] | He would even use his grief as a cloak. | 他甚至会用哀伤掩饰他的野心 |
[48:05] | A thousand years this city has stood. | 这座王都屹立了一千年 |
[48:09] | Now, at the whim of a madman, it will fall. | 现在它就要毁于一个疯子的手中 |
[48:13] | And the White Tree, the tree of the king | 而白树 王者之树 |
[48:15] | will never bloom again. | 将永远不会开花 |
[48:17] | – Why are they still guarding it? – They guard it because they have hope. | – 他们为什么还在守着它? – 因为他们仍抱有一线希望 |
[48:20] | A faint and fading hope that one day it will flower. | 这个小小的希望 有一天会开花结果 |
[48:24] | That a king will come and this city will be as it once was | 人皇将回归 王都也将恢复昔日光辉 |
[48:29] | before it fell into decay. | 不会遭到毁灭 |
[48:32] | The old wisdom borne out of the West was forsaken. | 西方孕育的智慧早被遗忘 |
[48:35] | Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living | 历任国王盖的墓陵远比王宫还要奢华 |
[48:40] | and counted the old names of their descent | 他们只会缅怀先祖的丰功伟业 |
[48:42] | dearer than the names of their sons. | 却对自己的儿子不屑一顾 |
[48:45] | Childless lords sat in aged halls, musing on heraldry | 后继无人的城主坐在古老的宫殿墨守成规 |
[48:50] | or in high, cold towers, asking questions of the stars. | 或是登上冰冷的高塔 求神问运 占星卜卦 |
[48:55] | And so the people of Gondor fell into ruin. | 因此刚铎人民命运堪虞 |
[49:00] | The line of kings failed. | 王室后继无人 |
[49:03] | The White Tree withered. | 白树也枯萎凋零 |
[49:06] | The rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men. | 刚铎将落入敌人手中 |
[49:21] | Mordor. | 魔多 |
[49:23] | Yes, there it lies. | 是的 它就在那儿 |
[49:27] | This city has dwelt ever in the sight of its shadow. | 这座城市长久以来都笼罩在它的阴影之下 |
[49:33] | A storm is coming. | 暴风雨即将来临 |
[49:35] | This is not the weather of the world. | 这并不是自然的现象 |
[49:38] | This is a device of Sauron’s making. | 而是索伦一手造成的异象 |
[49:41] | A broil of fume he sends ahead of his host. | 这也是他大举进攻的前兆 |
[49:45] | The Orcs of Mordor have no love of daylight | 魔多的半兽人不能忍受阳光 |
[49:48] | so he covers the face of the sun | 所以他就将太阳遮蔽 |
[49:50] | to ease their passage along the road to war. | 好让他们踏上征途 |
[49:53] | When the Shadow of Mordor reaches this city | 当魔多的魔影到达这座城市 |
[49:57] | it will begin. | 大战就会开始 |
[50:01] | Well | 是哦 |
[50:03] | Minas Tirith | 米那斯提力斯 |
[50:06] | very impressive. | 真是令人叹为观止 |
[50:08] | – So where are we off to next? – Oh, it’s too late for that, Peregrin. | – 我们还要去哪儿? – 现在要走太迟了 皮聘 |
[50:10] | There’s no leaving this city. | 我们无法离开这座城市 |
[50:15] | Help must come to us. | 救兵一定要赶来支援 |
[50:20] | It must be getting near teatime. | 下午茶时间一定快到了 |
[50:22] | Leastways, it would be in decent places where there is still teatime. | 如果在好一点的地方 就一定会有下午茶时间 |
[50:26] | We’re not in decent places. | 我们不是在一个好地方 |
[50:36] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[50:40] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[50:43] | It’s just a feeling. | 我有一种预感 |
[50:48] | I don’t think I’ll be coming back. | 我想我回不了家了 |
[50:55] | Yes, you will. Of course you will. | 你回得了家你一定会回家 |
[50:58] | That’s just morbid thinking. | 你别胡思乱想了 |
[51:00] | We’re going there and back again | 我们一定会到那 然后回来 |
[51:03] | just like Mr. Bilbo. | 就跟比尔博一样 |
[51:06] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧 |
[51:17] | I think these lands were once part of the kingdom of Gondor. | 这些土地曾经是刚铎王国的一部份 |
[51:25] | Long ago, when there was a king. | 在很久以前 还有国王的时候 |
[51:49] | Mr. Frodo, look. | 佛罗多 你看 |
[51:54] | The king has got a crown again. | 国王头上又有王冠了 |
[52:08] | Come on, Hobbits! Mustn’t stop now. This way. | 快来 霍比特人 不要停下来 往这儿走 |
[52:29] | So I imagine this is just a ceremonial position. | 我猜我只是挂名的卫兵吧 |
[52:33] | I mean, they don’t actually expect me to do any fighting. | 我是说我不必真的上战场吧 |
[52:38] | – Do they? – You’re in the service of the steward now. | – 对不对? – 你已经对宰相宣誓效忠 |
[52:42] | You’ll have to do as you’re told, Peregrin Took. | 你必须奉命行事 皮瑞格林·图克 |
[52:49] | Ridiculous Hobbit. | 傻霍比特人 |
[52:53] | Guard of the Citadel. | 刚铎卫兵 |
[53:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:16] | There’s no more stars. | 天上没有星星 |
[53:18] | Is it time? | 时候到了吗? |
[53:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:25] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静哦 |
[53:28] | It’s the deep breath before the plunge. | 这只是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[53:33] | I don’t want to be in a battle | 我并不想上战场 |
[53:37] | but waiting on the edge of one I can’t escape is even worse. | 但是等待一场不可避免的大战更令人害怕 |
[53:45] | Is there any hope, Gandalf, for Frodo and Sam? | 甘道夫 佛罗多和山姆有成功的希望吗? |
[53:50] | There never was much hope. | 他们的希望并不大 |
[53:55] | Just a fool’s hope. | 只有一线希望 |
[54:03] | Our enemy is ready. | 敌人已蓄势待发 |
[54:06] | His full strength’s gathered. | 他集结了强大兵力 |
[54:09] | Not only Orcs, but Men as well. | 不只是半兽人 还有人类 |
[54:13] | Legions of Haradrim from the south | 来自南方的哈拉德林人军队 |
[54:16] | mercenaries from the coast. | 以及来自海岸的佣兵 |
[54:19] | All will answer Mordor’s call. | 全都听从魔多的命令 |
[54:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:24] | This will be the end of Gondor as we know it. | 刚铎将难逃灭亡的厄运 |
[54:28] | Here the hammer stroke will fall hardest. | 敌人会对这里展开猛烈攻势 |
[54:32] | If the river is taken, if the garrison at Osgiliath falls | 如果安都因河被占领 奥斯吉力亚斯碉堡被攻陷 |
[54:36] | the last defense of this city will be gone. | 这座城市的最后防线就会瓦解 |
[54:40] | But we have the White Wizard. That’s got to count for something. | 但是还有你这个白袍巫师 你一定会有办法的 |
[54:50] | Gandalf? | 对吧 甘道夫? |
[54:55] | Sauron has yet to reveal his deadliest servant | 索伦还没派出最厉害的手下 |
[55:00] | the one who will lead Mordor’s armies in war. | 他将率领魔多大军进攻 |
[55:04] | The one they say no living man can kill. | 据说没有活人杀得了他 |
[55:10] | The Witch King of Angmar. | 安格马的巫王 |
[55:13] | You’ve met him before. | 你见过他 |
[55:16] | He stabbed Frodo on Weathertop. | 他在风云顶刺了佛罗多一剑 |
[55:25] | He is the lord of the Nazgel | 他就是戒灵之王 |
[55:28] | the greatest of the Nine. | 九骑士之首 |
[55:31] | Minas Morgul is his lair. | 他的巢穴是米那斯魔窟 |
[55:38] | The Dead City. | 死城 |
[55:42] | Very nasty place. Full of enemies. | 很可怕的地方 到处都是敌人 |
[55:54] | Quick. Quick. | 快点 快呀 |
[55:57] | They will see. They will see. | 他们会看到我们 |
[56:10] | Come away. Come away. Look, we have found it. | 别过去 别过去 瞧 我们找到了 |
[56:15] | The way into Mordor. | 通往魔多的路 |
[56:19] | The secret stair. | 秘密阶梯 |
[56:24] | Climb. | 往上爬 |
[56:47] | – No, Mr. Frodo! – Not that way! | – 不 佛罗多 – 不是那里 |
[56:54] | – What’s it doing? – No. | – 在干嘛? – 别去 |
[56:57] | – They’re calling me. – No. | – 戒灵在召唤我 – 糟了 |
[57:30] | Hide! Hide! | 快躲起来 躲起来 |
[58:17] | I can feel his blade. | 我感觉得到他的剑锋 |
[58:31] | We come to it at last. | 决战时刻终于来了 |
[58:35] | The great battle of our time. | 魔戒大战即将展开 |
[59:17] | Come away, Hobbits. We climb. We must climb. | 来吧 小霍比特人 我们一定要爬上去 |
[59:30] | The board is set. | 棋盘已经摆好 |
[59:33] | The pieces are moving. | 棋子开始移动 |
[59:39] | Up, up, up the stairs we go. | 爬上去 爬上阶梯 |
[59:41] | And then it’s into the tunnel. | 然后就进入隧道 |
[59:44] | Hey, what’s in this tunnel? | 这个隧道里头有什么? |
[59:48] | You listen to me, and you listen good and proper. | 听我说 你给我听好了 |
[59:51] | Anything happens to him, you’ll have me to answer to. | 要是他出什么事 你就会倒大霉 |
[59:54] | One sniff something’s not right | 我只要感到什么不对劲 |
[59:56] | one hair stands up on the back of my head, it’s over. | 只要是我背上的汗毛竖起来 你就玩完了 |
[59:59] | No more slinker. No more stinker. | 我要宰了你这臭东西 你休想有好日子过 |
[1:00:02] | You’re gone. Got it? | 你死定了 懂吗? |
[1:00:06] | I’m watching you. | 我在看着你 |
[1:00:13] | What was that about? | 你刚才跟他说什么? |
[1:00:15] | Nothing. Just clearing something up. | 没什么 只是交代一些事 |
[1:00:24] | Peregrin Took, my lad, there is a task now to be done. | 皮聘 你要完成一项任务 |
[1:00:27] | Another opportunity for one of the Shire-folk to prove their great worth. | 让你这霍比特人有机会 再一次证明自己的能力 |
[1:00:37] | You must not fail me. | 你绝对不能失败 |
[1:01:12] | It’s been very quiet across the river. | 敌人在对岸没有任何动静 |
[1:01:16] | The Orcs are lying low. | 半兽人躲起来了 |
[1:01:18] | The garrison may have moved out. | 他们很可能已经撤退 |
[1:01:21] | We’ve sent scouts to Cair Andros. | 我们派了探子到凯尔·安卓斯 |
[1:01:24] | If the Orcs attack from the north, we’ll have some warning. | 如果半兽人从北边进攻 我们一定会有预警 |
[1:01:53] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:01:58] | We need 10 more. | 还需要十个人 |
[1:02:21] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:02:40] | They’re not coming from the north. | 他们并不是从北边进攻 |
[1:02:44] | To the river. Quick. Quick. Go. Come on. | 快赶到河边 快点 |
[1:02:52] | Faster. | 划快一点 |
[1:03:07] | Draw swords. | 拔剑 |
[1:04:04] | Hold! Hold them! | 挡住他们 |
[1:05:26] | What? | 那是什么? |
[1:05:41] | Amon Din. | 阿蒙丁 |
[1:05:48] | The beacon. The beacon of Amon Din is lit. | 阿蒙丁的烽火点燃了 |
[1:05:54] | Hope is kindled. | 终于燃起一线希望 |
[1:07:31] | The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! | 米那斯提力斯的烽火 烽火点燃了 |
[1:07:37] | Gondor calls for aid. | 刚铎向我们求救 |
[1:07:49] | And Rohan will answer. | 洛汗国将前往支援 |
[1:07:52] | Muster the Rohirrim. | 洛汗国全军集结 |
[1:08:10] | Assemble the army at Dunharrow. | 召集登哈洛大军 |
[1:08:12] | As many men as can be found. You have two days. | 尽量召集人马 我给你两天时间 |
[1:08:17] | On the third, we ride for Gondor and war. | 第三天就整装出发 前往刚铎展开大战 |
[1:08:23] | – Forward. – Very good, sir. | – 前进 – 很好 |
[1:08:24] | – Gamling. – My lord. | – 加姆林 – 国王 |
[1:08:26] | Make haste across the Riddermark. | 全速穿越洛汗平原 |
[1:08:28] | Summon every able-bodied man to Dunharrow. | 召集人马前往登哈洛 |
[1:08:30] | I will. | 遵命 |
[1:08:36] | – Will you ride with us? – Just to the encampment. | – 你跟我们一起去吗? – 我最远只能跟到营地 |
[1:08:39] | It’s tradition for the women of the court to farewell the men. | 按照传统 王女必须为士兵送行 |
[1:08:49] | The men have found their captain. | 人民找到他们的领袖 |
[1:08:51] | They will follow you into battle, even to death. | 他们愿意跟随你作战 甚至愿意壮烈牺牲 |
[1:08:55] | You have given us hope. | 你给了我们希望 |
[1:09:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:09:03] | I have a sword. | 我有一把剑 |
[1:09:05] | Please accept it. | 请你让我参战 |
[1:09:07] | I offer you my service, Théoden King. | 我愿意为你效忠 希优顿国王 |
[1:09:15] | And gladly I accept it. | 我很乐意接受 |
[1:09:18] | You shall be Meriadoc, esquire of Rohan. | 我封你为洛汗骑士梅里·雅达克 |
[1:09:27] | Horse-Men. | 骠骑勇士 |
[1:09:29] | I wish I could muster a legion of Dwarves, fully armed and filthy. | 我真希望能召集矮人大军 披上盔甲和你们并肩作战 |
[1:09:35] | Your kinsmen may have no need to ride to war. | 你的族人不需要参战 |
[1:09:38] | I fear war already marches on their own lands. | 战争就已经找上门了 |
[1:10:00] | So it is before the walls of Minas Tirith | 米那斯提力斯的攻城战 |
[1:10:04] | the doom of our time will be decided. | 将决定人类是否将会灭亡 |
[1:10:10] | Now is the hour. Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken. | 这是决战时刻 洛汗骑士 你们曾誓死奋战 |
[1:10:16] | Now, fulfill them all. To lord and land! | 现在该行动了 为吾王及国土作战 |
[1:11:03] | Faramir! | 法拉墨 |
[1:11:11] | We can’t hold them. The city is lost. | 我们抵挡不了 城市已经沦陷 |
[1:11:15] | Tell the men to break cover. We ride for Minas Tirith. | 下令撤退 我们退回米那斯提力斯 |
[1:11:27] | Nazgul. | 戒灵 |
[1:11:32] | Take cover! | 快找掩护 |
[1:11:34] | Nazgul! | 戒灵 |
[1:11:37] | Fall back. Fall back to Minas Tirith! | 撤退 退回米那斯提力斯 |
[1:11:47] | Fall back! | 快撤退 |
[1:11:56] | – Retreat! Retreat! – Run for your lives! | – 撤退!撤退! – 快逃命吧 |
[1:12:25] | The age of Men is over. | 人类的时代结束了 |
[1:12:30] | The time of the Orc has come. | 半兽人的时代来临了 |
[1:12:38] | – Keep going. – It’s the Nazgul. | – 向前跑 – 是戒灵 |
[1:12:42] | Take cover, my lord! | 大人 快找掩护 |
[1:12:44] | It’s coming! | 他们来了 |
[1:12:51] | – It’s Mithrandir. – The White Rider! | – 是米斯兰达 – 白袍骑士 |
[1:13:34] | Pull! | 打开城门 |
[1:13:54] | Mithrandir. | 米斯兰达 |
[1:13:56] | They broke through our defenses. | 他们攻破我们的防线 |
[1:13:58] | They’ve taken the bridge and the west bank. | 占领了桥梁和西岸 |
[1:14:01] | – Battalions of Orcs are crossing the river. – lt is as the Lord Denethor predicted. | – 兽人大军正越河而来 – 迪耐瑟大人早就料到了 |
[1:14:06] | – Long has he foreseen this doom. – Foreseen and done nothing. | – 他早就预知有这种结局 – 他却什么也不做 |
[1:14:14] | Faramir? | 法拉墨? |
[1:14:18] | This is not the first Halfling to have crossed your path. | 这不是你第一次见到半身人 |
[1:14:22] | No. | 没错 |
[1:14:26] | You’ve seen Frodo and Sam? | 你见到佛罗多和山姆? |
[1:14:28] | – Where? When? – ln lthilien. | – 在哪里?几时? – 在伊西力安 |
[1:14:32] | Not two days ago. | 不到两天前 |
[1:14:34] | Gandalf, they’re taking the road to the Morgul Vale. | 他们往魔窟谷的方向前进 |
[1:14:39] | And then the pass of Cirith Ungol. | 然后会通过西力斯昂哥隘口 |
[1:14:44] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:14:47] | – What’s wrong? – Faramir, tell me everything. | – 怎么了? – 法拉墨 把一切经过告诉我 |
[1:14:52] | Tell me all you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[1:14:55] | This is how you would serve your city? | 你就是这样效忠王都吗? |
[1:14:59] | You would risk its utter ruin? | 你要让它遭到毁灭? |
[1:15:03] | I did what I judged to be right. | 我以我的判断做出正确决定 |
[1:15:05] | What you judged to be right. | 你判断的正确决定? |
[1:15:09] | You sent the Ring of Power into Mordor in the hands of a witless Halfling. | 你把手持权力之戒的半身人送进魔多的魔掌 |
[1:15:19] | It should have been brought back to the Citadel to be kept safe. | 你应该把魔戒带回来 放在安全的地方 |
[1:15:25] | Hidden. | 藏起来 |
[1:15:27] | Dark and deep in the vaults | 锁在严密的保险库里 |
[1:15:30] | not to be used. | 绝对不能使用 |
[1:15:36] | Unless at the uttermost end of need. | 除非在最危急的时刻 |
[1:15:42] | I would not use the Ring. | 我绝不会使用魔戒 |
[1:15:44] | Not if Minas Tirith were falling in ruin and I alone could save her. | 就算米那斯提力斯沦陷 只剩下我一人也会救他 |
[1:15:47] | Ever you desire to appear lordly and gracious | 你一直想效法古代的国王 |
[1:15:52] | as a king of old. | 像他们一样大公无私 |
[1:15:56] | Boromir would have remembered his father’s need. | 波罗莫就记得他父亲想要什么 |
[1:16:00] | He would have brought me a kingly gift. | 他就会把那个贵重的礼物带来给我 |
[1:16:03] | Boromir would not have brought the Ring. | 波罗莫才不会把魔戒带回来 |
[1:16:06] | He would have stretched out his hand to this thing and taken it. He would’ve fallen. | 他会伸出手抢走魔戒 沦为魔君的爪牙 |
[1:16:09] | – You know nothing of this matter! – He would have kept it for his own. | – 你什么也不懂 – 他会把魔戒占为己有 |
[1:16:14] | And when he returned | 然后当他回来 |
[1:16:17] | you would not have known your son. | 你绝对认不出自己的儿子 |
[1:16:19] | Boromir was loyal to me! | 波罗莫对我忠心耿耿 |
[1:16:21] | Not some wizard’s pupil! | 他不是巫师的徒弟 |
[1:16:32] | Father? | 父亲 |
[1:16:46] | My son. | 儿子 |
[1:17:14] | Leave me. | 你走吧 |
[1:17:49] | Careful, master. Careful. | 小心点 主人 小心点 |
[1:17:52] | Very far to fall. | 这座山谷很深 |
[1:17:58] | Very dangerous are the stairs. | 这些阶梯很危险 |
[1:18:04] | Come, master. | 来吧 主人 |
[1:18:12] | Come to Smeagol. | 到史麦戈这儿 |
[1:18:22] | Mr. Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[1:18:24] | Get back, you! | 你给我退后 |
[1:18:26] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[1:18:33] | Why does he hates poor Smeagol? | 他为什么这么痛恨可怜的史麦戈? |
[1:18:36] | What has Smeagol ever done to him? | 史麦戈到底对他做了什么? |
[1:18:39] | Master? | 主人? |
[1:18:43] | Master carries heavy burden. | 主人身上的担子好沉重 |
[1:18:46] | Smeagol knows. Heavy, heavy burden. | 史麦戈知道 好沉重的担子 |
[1:18:52] | Fat one cannot know. | 小胖子不会懂 |
[1:18:57] | Smeagol look after master. | 史麦戈会照顾主人 |
[1:19:01] | He wants it. | 他想要它 |
[1:19:03] | He needs it. Smeagol sees it in his eye. | 他需要它 我从他的眼神看得出来 |
[1:19:08] | Very soon he will ask you for it. You will see. | 他很快就会向你要 你等着瞧 |
[1:19:14] | The fat one will take it from you. | 小胖子会把它从你手中抢过去 |
[1:19:25] | Send forth all legions. | 派出所有军队 |
[1:19:29] | Do not stop the attack until the city is taken. | 全力进攻直到把城市拿下 |
[1:19:34] | Slay them all. | 把他们赶尽杀绝 |
[1:19:39] | – What of the wizard? – I will break him. | – 巫师呢? – 我会对付他 |
[1:19:48] | Where are Théoden’s riders? | 希优顿国王的骠骑呢? |
[1:19:51] | Will Rohan’s army come? | 洛汗大军会来吗? |
[1:19:53] | Mithrandir. | 米斯兰达 |
[1:19:57] | Courage is the best defense that you have now. | 勇气是你们现在拥有的最有力的武器 |
[1:20:05] | What were you thinking, Peregrin Took? | 你到底在想什么 皮瑞格林·图克? |
[1:20:10] | What service can a Hobbit offer such a great lord of Men? | 像我这个小霍比特人 能为伟大的城主做什么? |
[1:20:16] | It was well done. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[1:20:21] | A generous deed should not be checked with cold counsel. | 你这种慷慨激昂的行为 不该受到冰冷的劝阻 |
[1:20:26] | You are to join the tower guard. | 你要加入要塞卫戍部队 |
[1:20:29] | I didn’t think they would find any livery that would fit me. | 我还以为他们找不到 我适合穿的军服 |
[1:20:32] | Once belonged to a young boy of the city. | 这身军服曾经属于一个少年 |
[1:20:34] | A very foolish one | 一个很愚蠢的少年 |
[1:20:36] | who wasted many hours slaying dragons instead of attending to his studies. | 他浪费太多时间屠龙 没有乖乖学习 |
[1:20:41] | – This was yours? – Yes, it was mine. | – 这是你的吗? – 是的 |
[1:20:43] | My father had it made for me. | 这是我父亲替我缝制的 |
[1:20:46] | Well | 可是 |
[1:20:48] | I’m taller than you were then. | 我比你当时还要高 |
[1:20:50] | Though I’m not likely to grow anymore, except sideways. | 不过我不会再长高了 只会长胖 |
[1:20:56] | Never fitted me either. | 我穿军服也不太适合 |
[1:20:58] | Boromir was always the soldier. | 波罗莫比较像一个军人 |
[1:21:04] | They were so alike, he and my father. | 他跟我父亲其实很像 |
[1:21:09] | Proud. | 心高气傲 |
[1:21:11] | Stubborn even. | 他们都很固执 |
[1:21:14] | But strong. | 但是却很坚强 |
[1:21:17] | I think you have strength of a different kind. | 你拥有不同的力量 |
[1:21:20] | And one day your father will see it. | 有一天你父亲会了解 |
[1:21:27] | Here do I swear fealty and service to Gondor | 我在此宣誓效忠刚铎 |
[1:21:31] | in peace or war | 不管和平或战争 |
[1:21:33] | in living or dying | 活着还是死去 |
[1:21:37] | from. | 从 |
[1:21:41] | From this hour henceforth | 从现在开始 |
[1:21:44] | until my lord release me | 直到大人解除我的誓言 |
[1:21:47] | or death take me. | 或是直到我死为止 |
[1:21:50] | And I shall not forget it | 我不会忘记你的誓言 |
[1:21:53] | nor fail to reward that which is given. | 也一定会回应你的效忠 |
[1:22:04] | Fealty with love. | 以爱回应忠诚 |
[1:22:07] | Valour with honour. | 以荣誉回应英勇 |
[1:22:10] | Disloyalty with vengeance. | 以复仇回应背叛 |
[1:22:22] | I do not think we should so lightly abandon the outer defenses | 你不该轻易放弃边界防线 |
[1:22:27] | defenses that your brother long held intact. | 那是你兄长一直坚守的防线 |
[1:22:29] | – What would you have me do? – I will not yield | – 你要我怎么做? – 我们不能就这样弃守 |
[1:22:32] | the river in Pelennor unfought. | 帕兰诺平原和安都因河 |
[1:22:35] | Osgiliath must be retaken. | 一定要夺回奥斯吉力亚斯 |
[1:22:37] | My lord, Osgiliath is overrun. | 奥斯吉力亚斯已经被攻陷 |
[1:22:40] | Much must be risked in war. | 打仗就会有风险 |
[1:22:45] | Is there a captain here who still has the courage to do his lord’s will? | 有哪位将军有勇气为摄政王效命? |
[1:22:55] | You wish now that our places had been exchanged | 你希望我跟哥哥交换命运 |
[1:22:59] | that I had died and Boromir had lived. | 你宁愿我死 让波罗莫活 |
[1:23:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:08] | I wish that. | 我是这么希望 |
[1:23:19] | Since you were robbed of Boromir | 既然你失去了波罗莫 |
[1:23:23] | I will do what I can in his stead. | 我就代替他执行这项任务 |
[1:23:34] | If I should return, think better of me, Father. | 如果我能生还 请你肯定我的能力 |
[1:23:41] | That will depend on the manner of your return. | 这要看你是不是能凯旋归来 |
[1:25:08] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么? |
[1:25:10] | Sneaking off, are we? | 你想偷溜 对吧? |
[1:25:12] | Sneaking? | 偷溜? |
[1:25:15] | Sneaking? | 偷溜? |
[1:25:18] | Fat Hobbit is always so polite. | 小胖子真有良心 |
[1:25:22] | Smeagol shows them secret ways that nobody else could find | 史麦戈带他们找到 没有人找得到的秘密通道 |
[1:25:27] | and they say “sneak.” | 他却说我想偷溜 |
[1:25:30] | Sneak? | 偷溜? |
[1:25:33] | Very nice friend. Oh, yes, my precious. | 你真是个好朋友 是啊 你真是个好兄弟 |
[1:25:36] | – Very nice, very nice. – All right. All right! | – 好兄弟 – 够了 够了 |
[1:25:40] | You just startled me is all. | 我只是被你吓了一跳 |
[1:25:43] | What were you doing? | 你刚才在干嘛? |
[1:25:46] | Sneaking. | 偷溜呀 |
[1:25:48] | Fine. Have it your own way. | 好吧 随便你 |
[1:25:54] | I’m sorry to wake you, Mr. Frodo. | 很抱歉把你吵醒 |
[1:25:57] | We have to be moving on. | 我们得出发了 |
[1:26:04] | It’s dark still. | 天色还是很暗 |
[1:26:06] | It’s always dark here. | 天色一直都很暗 |
[1:26:12] | It’s gone! | 不见了 |
[1:26:15] | – The Elven bread. – What? | – 精灵干粮不见了 – 什么? |
[1:26:18] | That’s all we have left. | 我们只剩下那点干粮 |
[1:26:24] | He took it. He must have! | 他拿走了 一定是他偷的 |
[1:26:27] | Smeagol? No, no, not poor Smeagol. | 你说我? 可怜的史麦戈才没拿 |
[1:26:30] | Smeagol hates nasty Elf bread. | 史麦戈最讨厌吃精灵干粮 |
[1:26:33] | You’re a lying rat! What did you do with it?! | 你骗人 你拿到哪儿了? |
[1:26:37] | He doesn’t eat it. | 他不吃那玩意 |
[1:26:39] | – He can’t have taken it. – Look. | – 不可能是他拿的 – 瞧 |
[1:26:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:26:47] | Crumbs on his jacketses. He took it! | 他的外套上有干粮屑 是他拿的 |
[1:26:51] | He took it. | 是他偷走的 |
[1:26:54] | I seen him. He’s always stuffing his face when master’s not looking. | 我亲眼看到 他老是趁主人不注意偷吃 |
[1:26:58] | That’s a filthy lie! | 你说谎 |
[1:27:00] | You stinking, two-faced sneak! | 你这个狡猾的小坏蛋 |
[1:27:02] | – Sam! – Call me | – 山姆 – 你敢说是我 |
[1:27:04] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:27:06] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:27:08] | – I’ll kill him! – Sam! No! | – 我要宰了他 – 山姆 不! |
[1:27:13] | Oh, myI’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to go so far. I was just soso angry. | 对不起 我不是故意的 我只是气炸了 |
[1:27:19] | Here, just Let’s just rest a bit. | 来 休息一下吧 |
[1:27:21] | – I’m all right. – No. | – 我很好 – 不 |
[1:27:23] | No, you’re not all right. You’re exhausted. | 你不好 你累坏了 |
[1:27:27] | It’s that Gollum. | 都是咕噜害的 |
[1:27:29] | It’s this place. | 这地方不对劲 |
[1:27:31] | It’s that thing around your neck. | 你戴的魔戒太沉重了 |
[1:27:37] | I could help a bit. | 我可以帮忙 |
[1:27:38] | I could carry it for a while. | 我可以替你戴一下 |
[1:27:41] | Carry it for a while. | 我替你戴一阵子 |
[1:27:43] | I could carry itI could carry it. | 我可以替你戴一下 |
[1:27:45] | Share the load Share the loadthe loadthe load. | 减轻你的负担 |
[1:27:51] | Get away! | 走开 |
[1:27:52] | I don’t want to keep it. | 我并不想要它 |
[1:27:57] | I just want to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[1:28:01] | See? See? | 瞧 瞧 |
[1:28:04] | He wants it for himself. | 他想把它占为己有 |
[1:28:08] | Shut up, you! | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:28:10] | Go away! Get out of here! | 快滚 给我走吧 |
[1:28:12] | No, Sam. | 不 山姆 |
[1:28:14] | It’s you. | 你才该走 |
[1:28:19] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 很抱歉 山姆 |
[1:28:23] | But he’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[1:28:24] | He’s poisoned you against me. | 他在挑拨你和我 |
[1:28:28] | You can’t help me anymore. | 你再也帮不了我了 |
[1:28:32] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是你的真心话 |
[1:28:37] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:29:58] | Faramir! Faramir! | 法拉墨! |
[1:30:04] | Your father’s will has turned to madness. | 你父亲完全失去理智 |
[1:30:07] | Do not throw away your life so rashly. | 不要白白去送死 |
[1:30:10] | Where does my allegiance lie if not here? | 我必须誓死效忠刚铎 |
[1:30:13] | This is the city of the Men of Numenor. | 这是努曼诺尔人的王城 |
[1:30:16] | I will gladly give my life to defend her beauty | 为了捍卫这座美丽的王城 它辉煌的过去和智慧 |
[1:30:19] | her memory, her wisdom. | 我很乐意牺牲我的性命 |
[1:30:25] | Your father loves you, Faramir. | 你父亲很爱你 法拉墨 |
[1:30:29] | He will remember it before the end. | 他最后会明白的 |
[1:31:42] | Can you sing, Master Hobbit? | 你会唱歌吗 小霍比特人? |
[1:31:46] | Well | 这个 |
[1:31:48] | yes. | 会的 |
[1:31:50] | At least, well enough for my own people. | 我的同胞觉得我唱得不错 |
[1:31:56] | But we have no songs for great halls | 不过我们唱的歌谣都很粗俗 |
[1:31:59] | and evil times. | 不能登大雅之堂 |
[1:32:01] | And why should your songs be unfit for my halls? | 为什么不能登大雅之堂? |
[1:32:07] | Come, sing me a song. | 来吧 唱一首来听听 |
[1:32:20] | Home is behind | 家园在后方 |
[1:32:23] | The world ahead | 世界在前方 |
[1:32:29] | And there are many paths to tread | 路途多遥远 千辛又万苦 |
[1:32:37] | Through shadow | 穿过幽暗阴影 |
[1:32:41] | To the edge of night | 迎向黑夜边缘 |
[1:32:47] | Until the stars are all alight | 直到夜空繁星闪烁 |
[1:32:55] | Mist and shadow | 迷雾和阴影 |
[1:32:59] | Cloud and shade | 乌云和黑暗 |
[1:33:06] | All shall fade | 全都消失 |
[1:33:12] | All shall | 全都消失 |
[1:33:21] | fade | 消散一空 |
[1:33:48] | March! March! | 前进!前进! |
[1:33:52] | March! March! March! | 前进!前进!前进! |
[1:34:00] | Make way for the king. | 国王来了 |
[1:34:04] | Make way. | 让开 |
[1:34:09] | The king is here. | 国王来了 |
[1:34:13] | My lord. | 国王 |
[1:34:16] | Hail to you, sire. | 吾王万岁 |
[1:34:18] | Grimbold, how many? | 葛林伯 有多少人马? |
[1:34:19] | I bring 500 men from the Westfold, my lord. | 我从西谷带来五百人 国王 |
[1:34:23] | We have 300 more from Fenmarch, Théoden King. | 沼境来了三百人 希优顿国王 |
[1:34:27] | – Where are the riders from Snowbourn? – None have come, my lord. | – 雪界河来了多少骑士? -一个也没有 国王 |
[1:34:48] | Six thousand spears. | 六千名长矛手 |
[1:34:51] | Less than half of what I’d hoped for. | 比我预期的少一半 |
[1:34:53] | Six thousand will not be enough to break the lines of Mordor. | 六千人不能突破魔多大军防线 |
[1:34:59] | More will come. | 会有更多人马来到 |
[1:35:01] | Every hour lost hastens Gondor’s defeat. | 时间拖久了刚铎就会沦陷 |
[1:35:05] | We have till dawn, then we must ride. | 只能等到天亮 然后就必须出发 |
[1:35:27] | The horses are restless | 战马焦躁不安 |
[1:35:29] | and the men are quiet. | 战士却寂静无声 |
[1:35:31] | They grow nervous in the shadow of the mountain. | 他们紧张得说不出话来 |
[1:35:37] | That road there | 那条路 |
[1:35:39] | where does that lead? | 通往哪里? |
[1:35:42] | It is the road to the Dimholt, the door under the mountain. | 那里是丁祸 黑暗之门 |
[1:35:47] | None who venture there ever return. | 没有人进去能活着出来 |
[1:35:51] | That mountain is evil. | 那是亡灵之山 |
[1:36:16] | Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 |
[1:36:18] | Let’s find some food. | 咱们去找吃的 |
[1:36:37] | There. | 好了 |
[1:36:39] | A true esquire of Rohan. | 你也是洛汗骠骑了 |
[1:36:46] | I’m ready. | 我也要打仗 |
[1:36:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:36:51] | It isn’t all that dangerous. | 这把剑并不锐利 |
[1:36:54] | It’s not even sharp. | 它其实挺钝的 |
[1:36:57] | Well, that’s no good. You won’t kill many Orcs with a blunt blade. | 那可不行 用钝剑可杀不了半兽人 |
[1:37:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:37:06] | To the smithy. Go! | 去找铁匠磨剑 去吧 |
[1:37:10] | You should not encourage him. | 你不该怂恿他 |
[1:37:13] | You should not doubt him. | 你不该对他没信心 |
[1:37:15] | I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm. | 他很有勇气 只是个子太小 |
[1:37:21] | Why should Merry be left behind? | 梅里为什么不能上战场? |
[1:37:23] | He has as much cause to go to war as you. | 他跟你一样有参战的理由 |
[1:37:28] | Why can he not fight for those he loves? | 他为什么就不能为他所爱的人奋战? |
[1:37:34] | You know as little of war as that Hobbit. | 你对战争的了解跟那个霍比特人一样少 |
[1:37:38] | When the fear takes him | 当他心中充满恐惧 |
[1:37:41] | and the blood and the screams and the horror of battle take hold | 当他看到士兵在战场上全身血淋淋地惨叫 |
[1:37:46] | do you think he would stand and fight? | 你认为他还会奋勇作战吗? |
[1:37:51] | He would flee. | 他一定会逃之天夭 |
[1:37:53] | And he would be right to do so. | 他这么做并没有错 |
[1:37:57] | War is the province of Men, Eowyn. | 人类是逼不得已才会作战 |
[1:38:37] | I choose a mortal life. | 我选择了凡人的生命 |
[1:38:43] | I wish I could’ve seen him | 我真希望能见到他 |
[1:38:47] | one last time. | 最后一面 |
[1:39:01] | Sir? | 大人 |
[1:39:04] | King Théoden awaits you, my lord. | 希优顿国王找你 |
[1:39:28] | I take my leave. | 我先走了 |
[1:39:44] | My lord Elrond. | 爱隆王 |
[1:39:46] | I come on behalf of one whom I love. | 我是为了挚爱的女儿而来 |
[1:39:53] | Arwen is dying. | 亚玟就快死了 |
[1:39:59] | She will not long survive the evil that now spreads from Mordor. | 她无法抵抗魔多的邪恶力量 |
[1:40:04] | The light of the Evenstar is failing. | 苍暮之星的光芒越来越微弱 |
[1:40:08] | As Sauron’s power grows, her strength wanes. | 索伦的力量日益强大 她就逐渐失去生命力 |
[1:40:12] | Arwen’s life is now tied to the fate of the Ring. | 亚玟的生命和魔戒的命运息息相关 |
[1:40:16] | The shadow is upon us, Aragorn. | 魔影即将笼罩我们 |
[1:40:19] | The end has come. | 世界末日即将来临 |
[1:40:21] | It will not be our end, but his. | 这将是魔君的末日 不是人类的终结 |
[1:40:25] | You ride to war, but not to victory. | 你们绝对无法获得胜利 |
[1:40:29] | Sauron’s armies march on Minas Tirith, this you know. | 索伦的邪恶大军 正向米那斯提力斯前进 |
[1:40:33] | But in secret he sends another force which will attack from the river. | 但他另外又派一支军队从河面展开攻击 |
[1:40:38] | A fleet of Corsair ships sails from the south. | 他派昂巴海盗船从南方进攻 |
[1:40:42] | They’ll be in the city in two days. | 两天后就会攻到 |
[1:40:45] | You’re outnumbered, Aragorn. | 你们寡不敌众 |
[1:40:48] | You need more men. | 你们需要搬更多救兵 |
[1:40:51] | There are none. | 没有救兵可搬了 |
[1:40:54] | There are those who dwell in the mountain. | 亡灵之山住了一些人 |
[1:41:07] | Murderers | 他们都是杀人凶手 |
[1:41:10] | traitors. | 叛徒 |
[1:41:14] | You would call upon them to fight? | 你要我找他们帮忙? |
[1:41:16] | They believe in nothing. | 他们什么都不相信 |
[1:41:18] | They answer to no one. | 也不听任何人的命令 |
[1:41:20] | They will answer to the king of Gondor. | 他们会听刚铎之王的命令 |
[1:41:30] | Anduril, the flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil. | 安都瑞尔 西方之炎 用纳希尔圣剑碎片重铸而成 |
[1:41:50] | Sauron will not have forgotten the sword of Elendil. | 索伦绝对不会忘记伊伦迪尔圣剑 |
[1:42:08] | The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith. | 曾经破碎的圣剑 将再度回到米那斯提力斯 |
[1:42:13] | The man who can wield the power of this sword | 能驾驭这把圣剑的人 |
[1:42:16] | can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth. | 将召集史上最强大的军队 |
[1:42:21] | Put aside the Ranger. | 把游侠的身份放下 |
[1:42:24] | Become who you were born to be. | 成为你命中注定该当的人皇 |
[1:42:27] | Take the Dimholt road. | 往丁祸走上亡灵之道 |
[1:42:33] | 我给人类希望 ónen i-Estel Edain.(精灵语) | |
[1:42:39] | 我不是为了自己 ú-chebin Estel anim.(精灵语) | |
[1:42:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要走? |
[1:42:57] | The war lies to the east. You cannot leave on the eve of battle. | 大战即将在西方展开 你不能临阵脱逃 |
[1:43:03] | You cannot abandon the men. | 你不能抛弃这些人 |
[1:43:06] | Eowyn. | 伊欧玟 |
[1:43:08] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[1:43:11] | Why have you come? | 你为什么跟来? |
[1:43:15] | Do you not know? | 难道你不知道吗? |
[1:43:26] | It is but a shadow and a thought that you love. | 你爱的只是一个理想 一个幻影 |
[1:43:33] | I cannot give you what you seek. | 我不能回报你的爱 |
[1:43:49] | I have wished you joy since first I saw you. | 我第一次看到你 就希望你得到幸福 |
[1:44:12] | Just where do you think you’re off to? | 你想去哪儿? |
[1:44:15] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[1:44:16] | This time you must stay, Gimli. | 这次你要留下来 金雳 |
[1:44:21] | Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of Dwarves? | 你还不知道矮人族最固执吗? |
[1:44:24] | You might as well accept it. We’re going with you, laddie. | 你就认了吧 我们要跟你去 |
[1:44:50] | – What’s happening? – Where is he going? | – 怎么回事? – 他要去哪儿? |
[1:44:52] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿? |
[1:44:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:45:03] | Lord Aragorn! | 亚拉冈大人 |
[1:45:06] | Why does he leave on the eve of battle? | 他为什么在大战前夕离开? |
[1:45:09] | He leaves because there is no hope. | 因为他觉得没有希望 |
[1:45:12] | He leaves because he must. | 因为他非走不可 |
[1:45:15] | Too few have come. | 我们势单力薄 |
[1:45:16] | We cannot defeat the armies of Mordor. | 不可能击败魔多大军 |
[1:45:21] | No | 没错 |
[1:45:23] | we cannot. | 是不可能 |
[1:45:27] | But we will meet them in battle nonetheless. | 但是我们还是要誓死奋战 |
[1:45:46] | I have left instruction. | 我留下了指示 |
[1:45:50] | The people are to follow your rule in my stead. | 我死后人民要听你的命令 |
[1:46:00] | Take up my seat in the Golden Hall. | 坐上我在金殿的王位 |
[1:46:03] | Long may you defend Edoras | 如果我们不幸落败 |
[1:46:06] | if the battle goes ill. | 你要全力捍卫埃多拉斯 |
[1:46:10] | What other duty would you have me do, my lord? | 你还要我尽什么职责? |
[1:46:15] | Duty? | 职责? |
[1:46:19] | No. | 没有了 |
[1:46:29] | I would have you smile again | 我只希望你能重展笑容 |
[1:46:35] | not grieve for those whose time has come. | 别再为死去的人难过 |
[1:46:45] | You shall live to see these days renewed | 你要率领洛汗人民重建家园 |
[1:46:52] | and no more despair. | 永远不再悲伤 |
[1:47:01] | What kind of army would linger in such a place? | 什么人会住在这种鬼地方? |
[1:47:05] | One that is cursed. | 受到诅咒的人 |
[1:47:09] | Long ago, the Men of the Mountains swore an oath | 很久以前亡灵之山的人 |
[1:47:12] | to the last king of Gondor | 向刚铎最后一位人皇宣誓 |
[1:47:15] | to come to his aid | 只要他一声令下 |
[1:47:17] | to fight. | 就会前来奋战 |
[1:47:19] | But when the time came | 但是当那一刻来临 |
[1:47:22] | when Gondor’s need was dire | 刚铎的战况危急 |
[1:47:25] | they fled | 他们却仓惶逃亡 |
[1:47:27] | vanishing into the darkness of the mountain. | 消失在亡灵之山的阴影中 |
[1:47:31] | And so lsildur cursed them | 于是埃西铎诅咒他们 |
[1:47:35] | never to rest until they had fulfilled their pledge. | 在实现誓言之前 他们将永远不得安息 |
[1:47:43] | Who shall call them from the grey twilight? | 谁能把他们从灰色的阴影中叫出来? |
[1:47:47] | The forgotten people. | 被遗忘的人 |
[1:47:49] | The heir of him to whom the oath they swore. | 他们誓言效忠的人皇的继承人 |
[1:47:52] | From the north shall he come. | 他将从北方而来 |
[1:47:55] | Need shall drive him. | 他对他们有所要求 |
[1:47:57] | He shall pass the door to the Paths of the Dead. | 他将穿过黑暗之门 踏上亡灵之道 |
[1:48:19] | The very warmth of my blood seems stolen away. | 我全身的血液都结冰了 |
[1:48:28] | The way is shut. | 黑暗之门被封住 |
[1:48:31] | It was made by those who are dead. | 这是亡灵打造的门 |
[1:48:34] | And the Dead keep it. | 由他们负责掌管 |
[1:48:36] | The way is shut. | 路被封住了 |
[1:48:49] | Brego! | 布理哥 |
[1:48:54] | I do not fear death. | 我不怕死 |
[1:49:09] | Well, this is a thing unheard of. | 从来没听过有这种事 |
[1:49:12] | An Elf will go underground where a Dwarf dare not? | 连精灵都肯进入地底 矮人却不敢? |
[1:49:17] | Oh. | 真是的 |
[1:49:18] | Oh, I’d never hear the end of it. | 我一定会被笑死了 |
[1:49:36] | We must ride light and swift. | 减轻负担 全速赶去 |
[1:49:39] | It is a long road ahead. | 前面的路很长 |
[1:49:40] | And man and beast must reach the end with the strength to fight. | 人和马都要保留精力 才能在战场上全力奋战 |
[1:49:49] | Little Hobbits do not belong in war, Master Meriadoc. | 小霍比特人不该上战场 梅里大爷 |
[1:49:52] | All my friends have gone to battle. | 我的朋友都参战了 |
[1:49:55] | I would be ashamed to be left behind. | 只有我留下来会很丢脸 |
[1:49:57] | It is a three day gallop to Minas Tirith. | 到米那斯提力斯要骑三天 |
[1:49:59] | And none of my riders can bear you as a burden. | 我的骑士不能浪费力气载你 |
[1:50:02] | I want to fight. | 我想要参战 |
[1:50:05] | I will say no more. | 别再说了 |
[1:50:24] | Ride with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[1:50:27] | My lady. | 王女 |
[1:50:29] | Form up! Move out! Form up! Move out! | 整装出发!整装出发! |
[1:50:38] | Ride! | 出发吧 |
[1:50:39] | Ride now to Gondor! | 前往刚铎 |
[1:51:23] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:51:25] | What do you see? | 你看见什么? |
[1:51:27] | I see shapes of men. | 我看到人影 |
[1:51:32] | And of horses. | 还有马匹 |
[1:51:34] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[1:51:36] | Pale banners like shreds of cloud. | 像云朵一般的白旗 |
[1:51:41] | Spears rise | 高举的长矛 |
[1:51:44] | like winter-thickets through a shroud of mist. | 就像严冬里的枯树 刺向薄薄的迷雾 |
[1:51:48] | The Dead are following. | 后面跟着一群亡灵 |
[1:51:52] | They have been summoned. | 他们受到召唤 |
[1:51:54] | The Dead? | 亡灵? |
[1:51:56] | Summoned? | 召唤? |
[1:51:58] | I knew that. | 我知道啦 |
[1:52:04] | Very good. | 我不怕 |
[1:52:06] | Very good! Legolas! | 我才不怕咧 莱格拉斯 |
[1:52:46] | Do not look down. | 别往下看 |
[1:53:40] | Who enters my domain? | 是谁闯入我的领地? |
[1:53:49] | One who will have your allegiance. | 你们要效忠的主人 |
[1:53:54] | The Dead do not suffer the living to pass. | 亡灵不容许活人过去 |
[1:54:00] | You will suffer me. | 你要容许我过去 |
[1:54:26] | The way is shut. | 黑暗之门被封住了 |
[1:54:31] | It was made by those who are dead. | 这是亡灵打造的门 |
[1:54:35] | And the Dead keep it. | 由他们负责掌管 |
[1:54:49] | The way is shut. | 路被封住了 |
[1:54:53] | Now you must die. | 你们非死不可 |
[1:55:00] | I summon you to fulfill your oath. | 我命令你实现你的誓言 |
[1:55:03] | None but the king of Gondor may command me. | 只有刚铎之王才能命令我 |
[1:55:14] | That line was broken. | 圣剑早就断裂 |
[1:55:19] | It has been remade. | 圣剑已经重铸 |
[1:55:29] | Fight for us | 为我们作战 |
[1:55:30] | and regain your honour. | 重拾你们的尊严 |
[1:55:37] | What say you? | 你们说呢? |
[1:55:51] | What say you? | 你们说呢? |
[1:55:53] | You waste your time, Aragorn. | 你在浪费时间 亚拉冈 |
[1:55:55] | They had no honour in life, they have none now in death. | 他们活着没尊严 死后更没有 |
[1:55:59] | I am lsildur’s heir. | 我是埃西铎的子嗣 |
[1:56:02] | Fight for me | 只要为我作战 |
[1:56:04] | and I will hold your oaths fulfilled. | 你们的誓言就算实现了 |
[1:56:12] | What say you? | 怎么样? |
[1:56:22] | You have my com.funword.word! | 我向你们保证 |
[1:56:24] | Fight, and I will release you from this living death! | 只要为我作战 我就把你们死国放走 |
[1:56:30] | What say you?! | 你们认为呢?! |
[1:56:34] | Stand, you traitors! | 站出来 叛徒 |
[1:57:04] | Out! | 快跑 |
[1:57:27] | Legolas! | 莱格拉斯 |
[1:57:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:58:37] | We fight. | 我们为你作战 |
[1:58:49] | Open the gate! Quick! | 把城门打开 快点 |
[1:59:23] | Quick! Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:59:39] | Faramir! | 法拉墨! |
[1:59:41] | Say not that he has fallen. | 别跟我说他死了 |
[1:59:46] | They were outnumbered. | 他们寡不敌众 |
[1:59:48] | None survived. | 没有人生还 |
[1:59:50] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[1:59:52] | The city is rank with it. | 全城充满恐惧 |
[1:59:58] | Let us ease their pain. | 让我们为他们消除恐惧 |
[2:00:01] | Release the prisoners. | 把俘虏还给他们 |
[2:00:03] | Catapults! | 发射 |
[2:00:18] | My sons are spent. | 我的儿子都死了 |
[2:00:22] | My line has ended. | 我的家族香火断绝了 |
[2:00:28] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[2:00:30] | The House of Stewards has failed. | 宰相世家绝种了 |
[2:00:33] | He needs medicine, my lord. | 大人 他需要救治 |
[2:00:36] | My line has ended! | 我绝子绝孙了 |
[2:00:40] | My lord! | 大人 |
[2:00:55] | Rohan | 洛汗人 |
[2:00:58] | has deserted us. | 抛弃了我们 |
[2:01:15] | Théoden’s betrayed me. | 希优顿背叛了我 |
[2:01:29] | Abandon your posts! | 弃守吧 |
[2:01:32] | Flee! Flee for your lives! | 快逃吧 快逃命吧 |
[2:01:46] | Prepare for battle! | 准备迎敌 |
[2:01:48] | Hurry, men! To the wall! Defend the wall! | 快到墙边 保护城墙! |
[2:01:52] | Over here! | 这里 |
[2:01:55] | Return to your posts! | 快回作战位置 |
[2:02:08] | Send these foul beasts into the abyss. | 把这些怪物打下地狱 |
[2:02:21] | Stay where you are. | 留在原地 |
[2:02:40] | We need more rubble! | 我们需要更多石块 |
[2:02:41] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[2:02:43] | Down to the lower levels. Quick! | 到下一层 快点 |
[2:02:48] | Double up, men! | 动作快点 |
[2:03:58] | Hold them back! Do not give in to fear. | 勇敢抗敌 不要被恐惧打败 |
[2:04:02] | Stand to your posts! Fight! | 坚守岗位 誓死奋战 |
[2:04:46] | Not at the towers! | 不要瞄准敌军的攻城塔 |
[2:04:48] | Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls! | 瞄准食人妖 歼灭食人妖 |
[2:04:51] | Bring them down! | 把他们扳倒! |
[2:05:28] | Fight them back! | 把他们击退! |
[2:05:31] | Peregrin Took! | 皮聘 |
[2:05:33] | – Go back to the Citadel! – They’d called us out to fight. | – 快回去 – 你要我们誓死奋战 |
[2:05:52] | This is no place for a Hobbit. | 霍比特人不该上战场 |
[2:06:20] | Guard of the Citadel, indeed. | 回去捍卫碉堡 |
[2:06:23] | Now, back, up the hill. Quickly. Quick! | 快回去 快点 |
[2:06:37] | What are you doing, you useless scum! | 你在干嘛?没用的东西 |
[2:06:40] | The door won’t give. It’s too strong. | 城门太坚固了 撞不破 |
[2:06:49] | Get back there and smash it down. | 给我回去把它撞破 |
[2:06:51] | But nothing can breach it. | 用什么都撞不破 |
[2:06:56] | Grond will breach it. | 用葛龙德就可以 |
[2:07:02] | Bring up the wolf’s head. | 把破城鎚拉过来 |
[2:07:07] | Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! | 葛龙德!葛龙德! |
[2:07:13] | Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! | 葛龙德!葛龙德! |
[2:07:18] | Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! | 葛龙德!葛龙德! |
[2:07:23] | Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! | 葛龙德!葛龙德! |
[2:07:27] | Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! | 葛龙德!葛龙德! |
[2:07:49] | You may go no further. | 你们不能再继续前进了 |
[2:07:54] | You will not enter Gondor. | 你们不能进入刚铎 |
[2:07:57] | Who are you to deny us passage? | 你们是什么人 胆敢拦我们的路? |
[2:08:00] | Legolas, fire a warning shot past the bosun’s ear. | 莱格拉斯 放一箭 擦过掌帆手耳边以示警告 |
[2:08:06] | Mind your aim. | 瞄准一点 |
[2:08:14] | That’s it. Right. We warned you. | 活该 我们警告过你们 |
[2:08:16] | Prepare to be boarded. | 准备登船 |
[2:08:20] | Boarded? | 登船? |
[2:08:21] | By you and whose army? | 就凭你们跟哪支军队? |
[2:08:25] | This army. | 这支军队 |
[2:08:44] | In there. | 进去 |
[2:08:47] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[2:08:54] | Master must go inside the tunnel. | 主人一定要进入隧道 |
[2:08:58] | Now that I’m here, I don’t think I want to. | 现在我来到这儿 我突然不想进去了 |
[2:09:05] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的路 |
[2:09:09] | Go in | 你不往前走 |
[2:09:11] | or go back. | 就要回头 |
[2:09:17] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回头 |
[2:09:32] | – What’s that smell? – Orcses’ filth. | – 是什么味道? – 半兽人的臭味 |
[2:09:34] | Orcses come in here sometimes. | 半兽人有时候会来 |
[2:09:43] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[2:09:49] | This way. | 这儿 |
[2:09:54] | Smeagol? | 史麦戈? |
[2:09:57] | Over here. | 这儿 |
[2:10:07] | It’s sticky. What is it? | 黏乎乎的 这是什么? |
[2:10:11] | You will see. | 你待会就知道 |
[2:10:13] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[2:10:16] | You will see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[2:10:28] | Smeagol? | 史麦戈? |
[2:10:31] | Smeagol! | 史麦戈? |
[2:10:35] | Smeagol! | 史麦戈? |
[2:10:46] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:12:28] | And you, Frodo Baggins | 至于你 佛罗多·巴金斯 |
[2:12:30] | I give you the light of Earendil, our most beloved star. | 我将埃伦迪尔之光送给你 这是我们最挚爱的星辰 |
[2:12:36] | May it be a light for you in dark places | 愿它在所有光亮都熄灭时 |
[2:12:40] | when all other lights go out. | 在黑暗中为你照亮光明 |
[2:14:00] | Naughty little fly. | 小小的苍蝇 |
[2:14:03] | Why does he cry? | 他为什么哭? |
[2:14:07] | Caught in a web | 你被困在网中 |
[2:14:10] | Soon you’ll be. | 很快就会被 |
[2:14:13] | Eaten. | 吃掉 |
[2:14:53] | Got away, did it, precious? | 你以为你逃得了 是吗? |
[2:14:55] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[2:14:58] | – Not this time! – No! | – 这次你休想逃 – 住手 |
[2:15:08] | It wasn’t us. It wasn’t us! | 不是我们 不是我们干的 |
[2:15:11] | Smeagol wouldn’t hurt master. | 史麦戈不会伤害主人 |
[2:15:14] | We promised. | 我们答应过了 |
[2:15:16] | You must believe us. | 你要相信我们 |
[2:15:19] | It was the precious. | 都是宝贝害的 |
[2:15:21] | The precious made us do it. | 是宝贝逼我们这么做 |
[2:15:43] | I have to destroy it, Smeagol. | 我必须摧毁魔戒 史麦戈 |
[2:15:55] | I have to destroy it for both our sakes. | 这是为了我们俩好 |
[2:16:08] | No! | 不 |
[2:16:33] | I’m so sorry, Sam. | 对不起 山姆 |
[2:16:40] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[2:17:08] | This task was appointed to you, Frodo of the Shire. | 你被赋予这项任务 来自夏尔的佛罗多 |
[2:17:14] | If you do not find a way | 如果你无法完成任务 |
[2:17:18] | no one will. | 世界就会毁灭 |
[2:17:53] | The scouts report Minas Tirith is surrounded. | 探子来报说 米那斯提力斯被团团包围 |
[2:17:56] | The lower level’s in flames. | 底层全都被大火吞蚀 |
[2:17:58] | Everywhere, legions of the enemy advance. | 敌军不断往前逼近 |
[2:18:01] | Time is against us. | 来不及了 |
[2:18:03] | Make ready! | 准备作战 |
[2:18:04] | Take heart, Merry. | 鼓起勇气 |
[2:18:06] | It will soon be over. | 战争很快就结束 |
[2:18:09] | My lady | 王女 |
[2:18:11] | you are fair and brave | 你是这么地勇敢美丽 |
[2:18:14] | and have much to live for | 你的人生充满了希望 |
[2:18:18] | and many who love you. | 也有很多人爱你 |
[2:18:23] | I know it is too late to turn aside. | 我知道要回头已经太迟了 |
[2:18:26] | I know there is not much point now in hoping. | 我知道再怎么期望也没有用 |
[2:18:31] | If I were a knight of Rohan, capable of great deeds | 我真希望我是一个能成大事的洛汗骑士 |
[2:18:34] | But – I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[2:18:38] | I’m a Hobbit. | 我只是一个霍比特人 |
[2:18:42] | And I know I can’t save Middle-earth. | 我也知道我一个人救不了中土世界 |
[2:18:48] | I just want to help my friends. | 我只想帮助我的朋友 |
[2:18:53] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[2:18:55] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:18:58] | Pippin. | 皮聘 |
[2:19:02] | More than anything, I wish I could see them again. | 更重要的是 我希望能再见到他们 |
[2:19:09] | Prepare to move out! | 准备前进 |
[2:19:12] | Make haste. We ride through the night. | 快点 我们要连夜赶路 |
[2:19:31] | To battle. | 誓死奋战 |
[2:19:33] | To battle. | 誓死奋战 |
[2:19:57] | Back to the gate! | 回去城门 |
[2:19:59] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[2:20:21] | I am steward of the House of Anarion. | 我是安那瑞安家族的宰相 |
[2:20:26] | Thus have I walked. | 我曾在这里昂首阔步 |
[2:20:30] | And thus now will I sleep. | 现在我要在这里长眠 |
[2:20:39] | Gondor is lost. | 刚铎已经沦陷了 |
[2:20:41] | There is no hope for Men. | 人类没有任何希望 |
[2:20:59] | Why do the fools fly? | 这些傻瓜逃什么逃? |
[2:21:04] | Better to die sooner than late. | 早一点死不是比较好吗? |
[2:21:09] | For die we must. | 我们迟早都会死 |
[2:21:23] | No tomb for Denethor and Faramir. | 迪耐瑟和法拉墨不需要坟墓 |
[2:21:27] | No long, slow sleep of death embalmed. | 也不会永远睡着等待腐朽 |
[2:21:34] | We shall burn, like the heathen kings of old. | 我们要跟先王一样被烧成灰烬 |
[2:21:42] | Bring wood and oil. | 把燃油和木柴拿来 |
[2:21:47] | Steady. Steady. | 稳住 |
[2:22:05] | You are soldiers of Gondor. | 你们是刚铎勇士 |
[2:22:08] | No matter what comes through that gate, you will stand your ground. | 不管有多少敌人都要死守城门 |
[2:22:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[2:22:22] | Volley! | 放箭 |
[2:22:24] | Fire! | 放箭 |
[2:24:19] | Let him go, you filth. | 放开他 臭东西 |
[2:24:23] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[2:24:26] | You will not touch him again. | 你休想动他一根汗毛 |
[2:24:31] | Come on and finish it. | 有胆就来找我 |
[2:26:23] | Back! | 退后 |
[2:26:35] | Mr. Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[2:26:46] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[2:26:48] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[2:26:51] | Mr. Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[2:26:57] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[2:27:02] | Don’t leave me here alone. | 别丢下我一个人 |
[2:27:06] | Don’t go where I can’t follow. | 别去我不能跟去的地方 |
[2:27:13] | Wake up. | 快醒来 |
[2:27:21] | Not asleep. | 你不是睡着了 |
[2:27:25] | Dead. | 你是死了 |
[2:27:46] | You get back, you scum! | 给我回来 臭东西 |
[2:27:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[2:28:00] | Looks like old Shelob’s been having a bit of fun. | 看来尸罗又跑出来打猎了 |
[2:28:04] | Killed another one, has she? | 她又杀了一个猎物? |
[2:28:07] | No. | 没有 |
[2:28:12] | This fellow ain’t dead. | 这小子没死 |
[2:28:14] | Not dead? | 他没死? |
[2:28:16] | – She jabs him with her stinger, and he goes as limp as a boned fish. | 她先用毒刺刺他 让他像死鱼一样动弹不得 |
[2:28:23] | Then she has her way with them. | 然后她再慢慢享用大餐 |
[2:28:26] | That’s how she likes to feed. | 这是她的独门秘方 |
[2:28:28] | Fresh blood. | 保持肉的鲜度 |
[2:28:30] | Get him to the tower! | 把他抬到高塔上 |
[2:28:36] | Samwise, you fool. | 山姆卫斯 你这个笨蛋 |
[2:28:38] | This scum will be awake in a couple of hours. | 这臭小子两小时后就会活过来 |
[2:28:41] | Then he’ll wish he’d never been born. | 到时候他就会不想活了 |
[2:29:08] | The house of his spirit crumbles. | 他已经没救了 |
[2:29:12] | He is burning. | 他在发烧 |
[2:29:15] | Already burning. | 他要燃烧 |
[2:29:16] | He’s not dead. | 他还没死 |
[2:29:19] | He’s not dead! | 他没有死 |
[2:29:22] | No! No! | 不 |
[2:29:25] | No! No! | 住手 |
[2:29:27] | He’s not dead! | 他还没有死 |
[2:29:29] | – Farewell, Peregrin, son of Paladin. – No! No! No! | – 永别了 帕拉丁之子皮聘 – 不!不! |
[2:29:33] | I release you from my service. | 我解除你的职务 |
[2:29:38] | Go now and die in what way seems best to you. | 你想怎么死就怎么死吧 |
[2:29:44] | Pour oil on the wood! | 把燃油倒上去 |
[2:29:48] | Come on, soldier! Move it! | 快呀 别站在那儿 |
[2:29:51] | – Hurry along there! Hurry along! – Gandalf! | – 快点 动作快点 – 甘道夫! |
[2:29:54] | Where is Gandalf? | 甘道夫呢? |
[2:29:57] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[2:30:03] | Retreat! | 撤退! |
[2:30:07] | The city is breached! | 城门被攻陷了 |
[2:30:09] | Fall back! – to the second level! | 回到上面 |
[2:30:15] | Get the women and children out! | 让妇孺撤退 |
[2:30:17] | Get them out! | 把他们带走 |
[2:30:19] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[2:30:20] | Come on. Come on, move. | 快呀 来吧 |
[2:30:23] | Move into the city. Kill all in your path. | 攻进城内 赶尽杀绝 |
[2:30:35] | Take them down! | 杀光所有的敌人 |
[2:30:58] | Fight! Fight to the last man! | 战斗!奋战到底! |
[2:31:01] | Fight for your lives! | 为生存战斗! |
[2:31:03] | – Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[2:31:08] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[2:31:10] | Denethor has lost his mind! | 迪耐瑟发疯了 |
[2:31:13] | He’s burning Faramir alive! | 他要把法拉墨活活烧死 |
[2:31:15] | Up! Quickly! | 快上去 快 |
[2:31:24] | Go back to the abyss. | 回去黑暗深渊吧 |
[2:31:27] | Fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your master. | 跟你的主人一起 回到等着你们的深渊吧 |
[2:31:30] | Do you not know death when you see it, old man? | 你不知道你的死期到了吗? 老家伙 |
[2:31:37] | This is my hour. | 我要杀了你 |
[2:31:51] | – Gandalf! | 甘道夫! |
[2:32:02] | You have failed. | 你失败了 |
[2:32:06] | The world of Men will fall. | 人类世界会灭亡 |
[2:33:08] | Courage, Merry. | 鼓起勇气 梅里 |
[2:33:10] | Courage for our friends. | 为我们的朋友鼓起勇气 |
[2:33:16] | Form ranks, you maggots. Form ranks! | 组成阵形 笨蛋 组成阵形! |
[2:33:19] | Pikes in front. Archers behind. | 长矛手在前 弓箭手在后 |
[2:33:30] | Eomer, take your eored down the left flank. | 伊欧墨 率兵攻击左翼 |
[2:33:33] | Flank ready. | 攻击左翼 |
[2:33:35] | Gamling, follow the king’s banner down the center. | 加姆林 跟着王旗向中锋进攻 |
[2:33:38] | Grimbold, take your company right after you pass the wall. | 葛林伯 率领精兵攻击右翼 |
[2:33:42] | Forth, and fear no darkness! | 前进吧 别害怕黑暗 |
[2:33:45] | Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! | 起来吧 希优顿国王的骑士 |
[2:33:49] | Spears shall be shaken Shields shall be splintered | 长矛向前刺 盾牌用力挡 |
[2:33:54] | a sword-day, a red day | 举剑奋战 血染大地 |
[2:33:58] | ere the sun rises! | 我们要奋战到天明 |
[2:34:09] | Whatever happens, stay with me. I’ll look after you. | 不管怎样都紧跟着我 我会保护你 |
[2:34:20] | Ride now! | 冲啊! |
[2:34:24] | Ride now! | 冲啊! |
[2:34:26] | Ride! Ride for ruin | 为了捍卫中土世界 |
[2:34:29] | and the world’s ending! | 勇往直前 |
[2:34:34] | – Death! – Death! | 誓死奋战! |
[2:34:36] | – Death! – Death! | 誓死奋战! |
[2:34:39] | – Death! – Death! | – 誓死奋战! – 誓死奋战! |
[2:34:43] | – Death! – Death! | – 誓死奋战! – 誓死奋战! |
[2:34:45] | – Death! – Death! | – 誓死奋战! – 誓死奋战! |
[2:34:53] | Forth Eorlingas! | 冲啊 伊欧子嗣 |
[2:35:39] | Fire! | 放箭 |
[2:35:44] | – Death! | 誓死奋战! |
[2:35:50] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[2:35:52] | Fire at will! | 快放箭 |
[2:36:51] | Set a fire in our flesh. | 在我们身上点火 |
[2:37:11] | Stay this madness! | 快给我住手 |
[2:37:17] | You may triumph in the field of battle for a day | 今天你也许可以打一场胜仗 |
[2:37:23] | but against the power that has risen in the east | 但是当你面对从东方升起的邪恶力量 |
[2:37:26] | there is no victory. | 你永远无法获得胜利 |
[2:37:59] | No! | 不! |
[2:38:01] | You will not take my son from me! | 你不能夺走我儿子 |
[2:38:04] | No! | 不!不! |
[2:38:17] | Faramir. | 法拉墨 |
[2:38:32] | So passes Denethor, son of Ecthelion. | 爱克西里昂之子迪耐瑟死了 |
[2:39:04] | Drive them to the river! | 把他们赶到河边 |
[2:39:08] | Make safe the city! | 捍卫王都 |
[2:39:50] | Re-form the line! | 重组阵形 |
[2:39:53] | Re-form the line! | 重组阵形 |
[2:40:02] | Sound the charge! Take them head-on! | 准备进攻 正面迎敌 |
[2:40:05] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[2:41:19] | Kill him | 杀了他 |
[2:41:55] | Take the reins. Pull him left! | 你来拉缰绳 往左拉 |
[2:42:00] | Left! | 往左 |
[2:42:18] | Aim for their heads! | 瞄准他们的头放箭 |
[2:42:26] | Bring it down! Bring it down! Bring it down! | 把他扳倒把他扳倒 |
[2:42:43] | Merry! | 梅里 |
[2:43:58] | I didn’t think it would end this way. | 没想到我的生命 在这儿走到了尽头 |
[2:44:01] | End? | 尽头? |
[2:44:04] | No, the journey doesn’t end here. | 不 这不是尽头 |
[2:44:09] | Death is just another path | 死亡只是另一条路 |
[2:44:12] | one that we all must take. | 我们都要走的路 |
[2:44:15] | The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back | 当灰色的天空放晴 |
[2:44:19] | and all turns to silver glass. | 眼前一切银白透明 |
[2:44:25] | And then you see it. | 你就会看见它 |
[2:44:29] | What, Gandalf? | 什么? |
[2:44:32] | See what? | 看见什么? |
[2:44:35] | White shores | 洁白的海岸 |
[2:44:39] | and beyond. | 死后的世界 |
[2:44:43] | A far green country | 在黎明的晨曦中 |
[2:44:45] | under a swift sunrise. | 有一片辽阔的绿茵 |
[2:44:52] | Well | 哇塞 |
[2:44:54] | that isn’t so bad. | 听起来不错 |
[2:44:55] | No. | 是啊 |
[2:44:59] | No, it isn’t. | 是不错 |
[2:45:17] | Rally to me! To me! | 大家围过来 围过来 |
[2:45:41] | Feast on his flesh. | 好好享用他的肉 |
[2:45:50] | I will kill you if you touch him. | 你敢碰他我就杀了你 |
[2:45:52] | Do not come between the Nazgul and his prey. | 别阻挡戒灵对它的猎物下手 |
[2:47:06] | Late as usual, pirate scum! | 你们迟到了 混蛋海盗! |
[2:47:10] | There’s knife-work here needs doing. | 准备大开杀戒吧 |
[2:47:12] | Come on, you sea rats! Get off your ships! | 快点 臭海盗 快滚下船! |
[2:47:31] | There’s plenty for the both of us. | 再来比比看谁杀的敌人多 |
[2:47:33] | May the best Dwarf win. | 最猛的矮人一定赢 |
[2:47:53] | You fool. | 你真蠢 |
[2:47:55] | No man can kill me. | 没有男人杀得了我 |
[2:48:01] | Die now. | 领死吧 |
[2:48:15] | I am no man. | 我不是男人 |
[2:48:34] | – 15! 16! – 17! | – 十五 十六 – 十七 |
[2:48:45] | Merry! | 梅里 |
[2:49:29] | Legolas! | 莱格拉斯 |
[2:49:53] | 33, 34. | 三十三 三十四 |
[2:50:42] | That still only counts as one! | 那样也只能算一个 |
[2:50:45] | Come on, then. Come on! | 好 来吧 |
[2:51:31] | I know your face | 我认得你 |
[2:51:36] | Eowyn. | 伊欧玟 |
[2:51:40] | My eyes darken. | 我就快死了 |
[2:51:43] | No. | 不 |
[2:51:46] | No. | 不 |
[2:51:49] | I am going to save you. | 我会救你 |
[2:51:53] | You already did. | 你已经救了我 |
[2:51:59] | Eowyn | 伊欧玟 |
[2:52:02] | my body is broken. | 我的伤势太重了 |
[2:52:10] | You have to let me go. | 你要让我走 |
[2:52:18] | I go to my fathers | 我将加入列祖列宗的行列 |
[2:52:22] | in whose mighty company | 就算在伟大的先王身边 |
[2:52:26] | I shall not now feel ashamed. | 我也不会感到羞愧 |
[2:52:46] | Eowyn. | 伊欧玟 |
[2:53:34] | Release us. | 让我们走吧 |
[2:53:38] | Bad idea. | 最好不要 |
[2:53:40] | Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they’re dead. | 这些死人头 在危机时刻还挺有用的 |
[2:53:44] | – You gave us your com.funword.word. | 你答应过我们 |
[2:53:48] | – I hold your oath fulfilled. | 你们实现了誓言 |
[2:53:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[2:53:53] | Be at peace. | 安息吧 |
[2:54:38] | Merry. | 梅里 |
[2:54:41] | No! | 不! |
[2:54:48] | No! | 不! |
[2:55:14] | With a sigh. | 随着一声叹息 |
[2:55:18] | You turn away. | 你转身而去 |
[2:55:22] | With a deepening heart. | 随着一阵心痛 |
[2:55:26] | No more words to say. | 你已无话可说 |
[2:55:31] | You will find. | 你会发现 |
[2:55:35] | That the world has changed forever. | 世界已经改变 |
[2:55:39] | Changed forever | 永远改变 |
[2:56:08] | And the trees are now turning from green to gold. | 树木从苍绿变成金黄 |
[2:56:20] | And the sun is now fading. | 太阳也将西况 |
[2:56:25] | I wish I could hold you closer. | 希望我能抱住你 |
[2:56:32] | A closer | 靠近一点 |
[2:56:37] | Merry! | 梅里? |
[2:56:40] | Merry! | 梅里? |
[2:56:54] | Merry. | 梅里 |
[2:56:58] | Merry, it’s me. | 梅里 是我 |
[2:57:02] | It’s Pippin. | 我是皮聘 |
[2:57:06] | I knew you’d find me. | 我就知道你会找到我 |
[2:57:08] | Yes. | 当然 |
[2:57:12] | Are you going to leave me? | 你要撇下我不管吗? |
[2:57:15] | No, Merry. | 不 梅里 |
[2:57:18] | I’m going to look after you. | 我要照顾你 |
[2:58:04] | Hands off! | 别碰它 |
[2:58:05] | That shiny shirt, that’s mine. | 那件银衣是我的 |
[2:58:09] | It’s going to the Great Eye, along with everything else. | 我要把一切都交给伟大的邪眼 |
[2:58:15] | I don’t take orders from stinking Morgul-rats! | 我才不听魔窟鼠辈的命令 |
[2:58:19] | You touch it, and I’ll stick this blade in your gut. | 你敢碰它我就一剑把你刺死 |
[2:58:45] | The scum tried to knife me. | 那混球想杀我 |
[2:58:47] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[3:00:32] | That’s for Frodo! | 这是为了佛罗多 |
[3:00:34] | And for the Shire! | 这是为了夏尔 |
[3:00:40] | And that’s for my old Gaffer! | 这是为了我的老爹 |
[3:01:12] | Stop your squealing, you dunghill rat. | 别哎哎叫了 臭小子 |
[3:01:16] | I’m gonna bleed you like a stuck pig. | 我要在你身上刺个透明窟窿 |
[3:01:28] | Not if I stick you first. | 我先要你的命 |
[3:01:30] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[3:01:37] | Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry. | 山姆 对不起 |
[3:01:39] | Sorry for everything. | 我真是对不起你 |
[3:01:41] | – Let’s get you out of here. – It’s too late. It’s over. | – 我先把你救出去 – 太迟了 一切都完了 |
[3:01:45] | They’ve taken it. Sam | 他们把它拿走了 |
[3:01:49] | they took the Ring. | 他们把魔戒拿走了 |
[3:01:51] | Begging your pardon, but they haven’t. | 放心 他们并没有 |
[3:02:06] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为你死了 |
[3:02:09] | So I took it. | 所以我就把它拿走 |
[3:02:11] | Only for safekeeping. | 我只是保管它 |
[3:02:15] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[3:02:20] | Give me the Ring, Sam. | 把魔戒给我 |
[3:02:27] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[3:02:30] | Give me the Ring. | 把魔戒交给我 |
[3:02:52] | You must understand. | 你必须明白 |
[3:02:57] | The Ring is my burden. | 魔戒是我的责任 |
[3:03:00] | It will destroy you, Sam. | 它会毁了你 |
[3:03:06] | Come on, Mr. Frodo. | 来吧 佛罗多 |
[3:03:09] | We best find you some clothes. | 你最好找衣服穿 |
[3:03:11] | You can’t go walking through Mordor in naught but your skin. | 你不能光着身子去魔多 |
[3:03:35] | We did it, Mr. Frodo. | 我们到了 佛罗多 |
[3:03:38] | We made it to Mordor. | 我们终于到了魔多 |
[3:03:42] | There are so many of them. | 有好多敌人 |
[3:03:44] | We’ll never get through unseen. | 我们一定会被发现 |
[3:03:52] | It’s him, the Eye. | 是他 邪眼 |
[3:04:03] | We have to go in there, Mr. Frodo. | 我们非去不可 |
[3:04:06] | There’s nothing for it. | 没别的选择 |
[3:04:11] | Come on. Let’s just make it down the hill for starters. | 来吧 先下了山再说 |
[3:04:25] | Frodo has passed beyond my sight. | 我看不到佛罗多的行踪 |
[3:04:30] | The darkness is deepening. | 黑暗笼罩大地 |
[3:04:33] | If Sauron had the Ring, we would know it. | 如果魔戒被索伦夺去就完了 |
[3:04:35] | It’s only a matter of time. | 这是迟早的事 |
[3:04:39] | He has suffered a defeat, yes but | 他是吃了场败仗 |
[3:04:42] | behind the walls of Mordor, our enemy is regrouping. | 但是他正在魔多重新集结大军 |
[3:04:47] | Let him stay there. | 让他留在那里吧 |
[3:04:49] | Let him rot! Why should we care? | 让他去死吧 我们为什么要怕他? |
[3:04:52] | Because 10,000 Orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom. | 因为有一万名半兽人大军 会阻止佛罗多前往末日火山 |
[3:05:04] | I’ve sent him to his death. | 我等于是让他去送死 |
[3:05:07] | No. | 不 |
[3:05:10] | There is still hope for Frodo. | 佛罗多仍有一线希望 |
[3:05:12] | He needs time and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth. | 他需要时间 穿越葛哥洛斯平原 |
[3:05:17] | – We can give him that. – How? | – 我们能替他争取时间 – 该怎么做? |
[3:05:20] | Draw out Sauron’s armies. | 把索伦的大军引出来 |
[3:05:23] | Empty his lands. | 让魔多变成空城 |
[3:05:26] | Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate. | 然后我们以全部兵力攻打黑门 |
[3:05:29] | We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms. | 我们的兵力不能打败敌人 |
[3:05:32] | Not for ourselves. | 不必打败他们 |
[3:05:34] | But we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron’s Eye fixed upon us. | 只要让索伦心无旁骛 专心地对付我们 |
[3:05:42] | Keep him blind to all else that moves. | 佛罗多就有成功的机会 |
[3:05:46] | A diversion. | 声东击西 |
[3:05:48] | Certainty of death | 成功机率很小 |
[3:05:49] | small chance of success | 而且必死无疑 |
[3:05:53] | what are we waiting for? | 咱们还在等什么? |
[3:05:55] | Sauron will suspect a trap. | 索伦一定会起疑心 |
[3:05:58] | He will not take the bait. | 他不会上当 |
[3:06:02] | Oh, I think he will. | 他会上当 |
[3:06:39] | Long have you hunted me. | 你一直想猎杀我 |
[3:06:42] | Long have I eluded you. | 我也一直在躲着你 |
[3:06:46] | No more. | 我不再躲藏 |
[3:06:49] | Behold the Sword of Elendil. | 看我的伊伦迪尔圣剑 |
[3:07:36] | The city has fallen silent. | 整座城市静悄悄的 |
[3:07:40] | There is no warmth left in the sun. | 太阳没有一丝暖意 |
[3:07:44] | It grows so cold. | 空气越来越冷 |
[3:07:49] | It’s just the damp of the first spring rain. | 下了第一阵春雨才会这么潮湿冰冷 |
[3:07:58] | I do not believe this darkness will endure. | 我相信黑暗很快就会过去 |
[3:08:30] | Look, the Orcs | 你看 那些半兽人 |
[3:08:32] | they’re moving off. | 他们走了 |
[3:08:35] | You see, Mr. Frodo | 你看吧 佛罗多 |
[3:08:37] | some luck at last. | 我们终于有好运气了 |
[3:08:40] | Move it, you slugs! | 动作快点 懒虫 |
[3:08:43] | Come on! Faster! | 快点 快点 |
[3:08:54] | Come along, you coldhearted wretched scum | 快跟上来 |
[3:08:58] | I’ll whip you down to the bone, you | 不然我就把你打到皮开肉绽 |
[3:09:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[3:09:07] | What have I told you? | 我是怎么跟你们说的? |
[3:09:16] | Get up! | 起来 |
[3:09:18] | Come on, you slugs! | 快点 懒鬼 |
[3:09:20] | You two are going straight to the front line! | 你们两个到前面去 |
[3:09:24] | Now, move it! Go on! Fall in! Move it! Move it! Move it! | 快点 走快点 |
[3:09:42] | To the Gate, you slugs! Now, move it! | 快到大门去 臭懒虫 快点 |
[3:09:55] | Don’t you know we’re at war? | 你不知道我们在打仗吗? |
[3:10:21] | Company, halt! | 停下来 |
[3:10:28] | Inspection! | 我要检查 |
[3:10:32] | Sam, help me. | 山姆 帮我 |
[3:10:34] | Mr. Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[3:10:39] | Stand up, Mr. Frodo. Stand up! | 起来 佛罗多 快起来 |
[3:10:41] | It’s so heavy. | 它好重 |
[3:10:52] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[3:10:59] | What do I do? What do we do? | 我该怎么办? 我们该怎么办? |
[3:11:04] | – Hit me. – What? | – 打我 – 什么? |
[3:11:06] | Hit me, Sam. Start fighting. | 打我 假装打架 |
[3:11:08] | Get off of me! | 给我滚开 |
[3:11:10] | Nobody pushes me, you filthy maggot. | 没有人敢惹我 你这臭东西 |
[3:11:21] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[3:11:24] | Break it up! Break it up! | 别打了 别打了 |
[3:11:28] | Oi! I’ll have your guts if you don’t shut this rabble down! | 你不乖乖住手 我就把你开膛剖肚 |
[3:11:33] | Go, Sam. Now! | 走吧 山姆 快 |
[3:11:44] | Move along, scum! | 快走吧 |
[3:11:46] | Back in the line! | 回到队伍里 |
[3:11:49] | You maggots! | 臭东西 |
[3:11:51] | Get back into the line, you slugs! | 给我滚回去 |
[3:11:56] | Dig it, you slugs. Move it. | 快点 懒惰鬼 |
[3:12:03] | Hurry up | 快点 |
[3:12:49] | I can’t | 我不行了 |
[3:12:51] | I can’tI can’t manage the Ring, Sam. | 我撑不下去了 我承受不了魔戒的压力 |
[3:12:55] | It’sIt’s | 它 它 |
[3:12:56] | It’s such a weight to carry. | 它真的好沉重 |
[3:13:00] | It’s | 它 |
[3:13:01] | Such a weight. | 重到令人受不了 |
[3:13:08] | We’re going that way. Straight as we can. | 我们要走那里 尽量直直走 |
[3:13:12] | There’s no point carrying anything we’re not sure to need. | 不需要的东西说不必带 |
[3:13:30] | Mr. Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[3:13:33] | Look. | 你看 |
[3:13:37] | There is light | 上面有光亮 |
[3:13:40] | and beauty up there | 好耀眼的光亮 |
[3:13:42] | that no shadow can touch. | 没有阴影能盖住它 |
[3:14:35] | Take mine. | 拿去 |
[3:14:37] | There’s a few drops left. | 里面还有几滴水 |
[3:14:54] | There will be none left for the return journey. | 可是回程就没水喝了 |
[3:14:58] | I don’t think there will be a return journey, Mr. Frodo. | 我想我们是回不去了 佛罗多 |
[3:15:54] | Frodo, get down! | 佛罗多 快趴下 |
[3:15:58] | Hide! | 快躲起来 |
[3:16:10] | Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[3:16:18] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[3:16:55] | Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth! | 黑暗魔君快出来 |
[3:16:59] | Let justice be done upon him! | 我要让他就地伏法 |
[3:17:46] | My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome. | 我的主人索伦欢迎你们 |
[3:17:55] | Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? | 你们哪一位可以代表跟我谈判? |
[3:18:00] | We do not come to treat with Sauron | 我们不是来跟索伦谈判的 |
[3:18:03] | faithless and accursed. | 那个受诅咒的恶魔 |
[3:18:06] | Tell your master this: The armies of Mordor must disband. | 告诉你的主人 魔多大军必须解散 |
[3:18:10] | He is to depart these lands, never to return. | 他要离开中土世界 永远不再回来 |
[3:18:13] | Old Greybeard. | 灰胡子老爹 |
[3:18:17] | I have a token I was bidden to show thee. | 我有一些信物要给你看 |
[3:18:27] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[3:18:31] | Frodo. | 佛罗多 |
[3:18:33] | – Silence. – No! | – 安静 – 不 |
[3:18:35] | Silence! | 安静 |
[3:18:38] | The Halfling was dear to thee, I see. | 原来那个半身人对你们这么重要 |
[3:18:43] | Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of his host. | 他在我们手上 受了很痛苦的折磨 |
[3:18:53] | Who would’ve thought one so small could endure so much pain? | 谁会料到这个小人儿 能忍受这么大的痛苦? |
[3:19:01] | And he did, Gandalf. | 他被折磨得不成人形 |
[3:19:03] | He did. | 痛苦不堪 |
[3:19:12] | And who is this? | 这是谁? |
[3:19:14] | Isildur’s heir? | 埃西铎的子嗣? |
[3:19:16] | It takes more to make a king than a broken Elvish blade. | 想要当人皇光有一把破烂的精灵宝剑还不够 |
[3:19:24] | I guess that concludes negotiations. | 我猜咱们的谈判结束了 |
[3:19:28] | I do not believe it. | 我不信 |
[3:19:32] | I will not. | 我不相信 |
[3:19:49] | Pull back. | 往后退 |
[3:19:51] | Pull back! | 往后退 |
[3:20:06] | – It’s gone, Mr. Frodo. | 它走了 |
[3:20:10] | The light’s passed on, away towards the north. | 那道光往北方移过去了 |
[3:20:13] | Something’s drawn its gaze. | 它被什么引开来 |
[3:20:33] | Hold your ground! Hold your ground. | 稳住 稳住 |
[3:20:37] | Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! | 刚铎和洛汗的好男儿 我的好兄弟 |
[3:20:44] | I see in your eyes | 我在你们眼中 |
[3:20:47] | the same fear that would take the heart of me. | 看见我心中也感受到的恐惧 |
[3:20:53] | A day may come when the courage of Men fails | 有一天人类将失去勇气 |
[3:20:57] | when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. | 我们会众叛亲离 一败涂地 |
[3:21:00] | But it is not this day. | 但不是在今天 |
[3:21:03] | An hour of wolves and shattered shields | 有一天邪将胜正 |
[3:21:06] | when the age of Men comes crashing down. | 人类的世界也会完全毁灭 |
[3:21:09] | But it is not this day. | 但不是在今天 |
[3:21:12] | This day we fight! | 今天我们要誓死奋战 |
[3:21:15] | By all that you hold dear on this good earth | 为了你们在世上所珍惜的一切 |
[3:21:20] | I bid you stand, Men of the West! | 一定要奋战到底 西方的人类 |
[3:22:53] | Never thought I’d die fighting side by side with an Elf. | 我从来没想过 我会跟一个精灵一起战死 |
[3:22:57] | What about side by side with a friend? | 跟一个朋友一起战死呢? |
[3:23:03] | Aye. | 好 |
[3:23:05] | I could do that. | 我愿意 |
[3:23:37] | Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多 你还记得夏尔吗? |
[3:23:42] | It’ll be spring soon. | 春天来得很快 |
[3:23:45] | And the orchards will be in blossom. | 果树都将开花 |
[3:23:48] | And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. | 小鸟儿则在榛树上筑巢 |
[3:23:53] | And they’ll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields | 人们即将收割他们的大麦 |
[3:23:58] | and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. | 沾鲜奶油吃刚摘的草莓 |
[3:24:05] | Do you remember the taste of strawberries? | 你还记得草莓的味道吗? |
[3:24:09] | No, Sam. | 不记得了 |
[3:24:11] | I can’t recall the taste of food | 我不记得食物的味道 |
[3:24:15] | nor the sound of water | 也不记得流水声 |
[3:24:18] | nor the touch of grass. | 或是稻草香 |
[3:24:23] | I’m | 我 |
[3:24:25] | naked in the dark. | 赤裸裸站在黑暗中 |
[3:24:28] | There’sthere’s nothing. | 我跟邪眼之问 |
[3:24:31] | No veil between me and the wheel of fire. | 没有任何阻隔 |
[3:24:36] | I can see him | 我的双眼 |
[3:24:39] | with my waking eyes. | 清楚地看到它 |
[3:24:42] | Then let us be rid of it | 那就把它毁掉吧 |
[3:24:45] | once and for all. | 让它永远消失 |
[3:24:48] | Come on, Mr. Frodo. | 来吧 佛罗多 |
[3:24:50] | I can’t carry it for you | 我不能替你背负毁戒的重担 |
[3:24:53] | but I can carry you. | 但是我可以背你 |
[3:24:55] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[3:25:28] | Aragorn. | 亚拉冈 |
[3:25:42] | Elessar. | 伊力萨王 |
[3:25:57] | For Frodo. | 为了佛罗多 |
[3:26:34] | Look, Mr. Frodo. | 你看 佛罗多 |
[3:26:36] | A doorway. | 一道门 |
[3:26:39] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[3:26:43] | Clever Hobbits to climb so high! | 聪明的霍比特人爬到这么高 |
[3:27:01] | Mustn’t go that way. | 不能去那边 |
[3:27:04] | Mustn’t hurt the precious. | 不能毁了宝贝 |
[3:27:07] | You swore! | 你发过誓 |
[3:27:09] | You swore on the precious! | 你对着宝贝发誓 |
[3:27:13] | Smeagol promised! | 史麦戈发过誓 |
[3:27:16] | Smeagol lied. | 史麦戈是骗你的 |
[3:28:10] | Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[3:28:39] | Eagles. | 巨鹰 |
[3:28:42] | The eagles are coming! | 巨鹰来帮忙了 |
[3:29:07] | Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[3:29:14] | I’m here, Sam. | 我在这里 山姆 |
[3:29:22] | Destroy it! | 毁了它 |
[3:29:35] | Go on! Now! | 快点 快呀 |
[3:29:38] | Throw it in the fire! | 把它丢进烈焰中 |
[3:29:54] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[3:29:59] | Just let it go! | 快放手 |
[3:30:34] | The Ring is mine. | 魔戒是我的 |
[3:30:40] | No. | 不 |
[3:30:42] | No. | 不要 |
[3:30:52] | No! | 不! |
[3:32:39] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[3:32:42] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[3:32:45] | Precious! Precious!Precious! Precious! | 宝贝!宝贝!宝贝! |
[3:33:44] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[3:33:54] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[3:33:59] | No! | 不! |
[3:34:08] | Don’t you let go. | 千万别放手 |
[3:34:14] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[3:34:18] | Reach! | 抓住 |
[3:35:48] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:35:52] | Frodo! | 佛罗多! |
[3:37:16] | It’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[3:37:22] | It’s done. | 任务完成了 |
[3:37:25] | Yes, Mr. Frodo. | 没错 佛罗多 |
[3:37:28] | It’s over now. | 一切都结束了 |
[3:37:56] | I can see the Shire. | 我看得见夏尔了 |
[3:38:01] | The Brandywine River. | 烈酒河 |
[3:38:05] | Bag End. | 袋底洞 |
[3:38:09] | Gandalf’s fireworks. | 甘道夫的烟火 |
[3:38:13] | The lights in the Party Tree. | 宴会树上的灯光 |
[3:38:18] | Rosie Cotton dancing. | 罗希·卡顿在跳舞 |
[3:38:22] | She had ribbons in her hair. | 她头上绑了丝带 |
[3:38:28] | If ever I was to marry someone | 如果我要娶妻 |
[3:38:32] | it would’ve been her. | 一定要娶她 |
[3:38:35] | It would’ve been her. | 一定会是她 |
[3:38:50] | I’m glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee | 我很高兴有你在 山姆卫斯·詹吉 |
[3:38:57] | here at the end of all things. | 陪我一起走到尽头 |
[3:40:50] | Gandalf? | 甘道夫? |
[3:41:11] | Frodo! | 佛罗多 |
[3:41:33] | Gimli! | 金雳 |
[3:43:18] | Now come the days of the king. | 人皇的时代来临了 |
[3:43:27] | May they be blessed. | 愿主神祝福你 |
[3:43:49] | This day does not belong to one man | 这一天的荣耀不是属于一个人 |
[3:43:52] | but to all. | 而是属于每一个人 |
[3:43:56] | Let us together rebuild this world | 让我们同心协力重建家园 |
[3:43:59] | that we may share in the days of peace. | 一起分享太平盛世 |
[3:44:15] | 越过苍茫大海 Et Earello…(精灵语) | |
[3:44:20] | 来到中土世界 Endorenna utulien.(精灵语) | |
[3:44:29] | 我和后人们 Sinome maruvan…(精灵语) | |
[3:44:33] | 将永居于此 ar Hildinyar…(精灵语) | |
[3:44:40] | 直到世界尽头 tenn’ Ambar-metta.(精灵语) | |
[3:44:58] | 谢谢 Hannon le.(精灵语) | |
[3:46:37] | My friends | 我的朋友们 |
[3:46:45] | you bow to no one. | 你们不必向任何人鞠躬 |
[3:47:32] | And thus it was. | 故事终于告一段落 |
[3:47:34] | A Fourth Age of Middle-earth began. | 中土世界第四纪就这样开始了 |
[3:47:38] | And the Fellowship of the Ring | 至于魔戒远征队 |
[3:47:40] | though eternally bound by friendship and love | 虽然他们的友谊永远长存 |
[3:47:45] | was ended. | 但是也该曲终人散 |
[3:47:53] | Thirteen months to the day since Gandalf sent us on our long journey | 甘道夫派我们踏上这段旅程的十三个月后 |
[3:47:58] | we found ourselves looking upon a familiar sight. | 我们终于再度看到熟悉的景象 |
[3:48:04] | We were home. | 我们回家了 |
[3:48:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[3:48:33] | Hey, watch the pumpkin. | 小心我的南瓜 |
[3:49:23] | More of the same, Rosie. | 再来一杯 罗希 |
[3:49:25] | Good night, lads. | 晚安 各位 |
[3:50:24] | How do you pick up the threads of an old life? | 你该如何重拾往日的生活? |
[3:50:30] | How do you go on | 你该怎么继续下去? |
[3:50:32] | when in your heart you begin to understand | 当你在内心深处早就知道 |
[3:50:38] | there is no going back? | 你已无法回头 |
[3:50:42] | There are some things that time cannot mend | 有些事情无法弥补 |
[3:50:46] | some hurts that go too deep | 有些伤痛太深沉 |
[3:50:51] | that have taken hold. | 你将永远无法复元 |
[3:51:32] | Mr. Frodo? | 佛罗多? |
[3:51:37] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[3:51:40] | It’s been four years to the day since Weathertop, Sam. | 我在瞭望台上被刺的这一剑到现在已经过了四年了 |
[3:51:45] | It’s never really healed. | 伤口还是没有完全愈合 |
[3:51:52] | “There and Back Again.” A Hobbit’s tale by Bilbo Baggins. | 去而复返 霍比特人的故事 比尔博·巴金斯 著 |
[3:51:58] | And “The Lord of the Rings” by Frodo Baggins. | 魔戒之王 佛罗多·巴金斯 著 |
[3:52:02] | You finished it. | 你写完了 |
[3:52:07] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[3:52:09] | There’s room for a little more. | 还有一些故事没写完 |
[3:52:15] | Bilbo once told me his part in this tale would end | 比尔博曾说,他的故事终会结束 |
[3:52:19] | that each of us must come and go in the telling. | 每个人的生命都有精采的一页 |
[3:52:23] | Bilbo’s story was now over. | 他的故事已经结束 |
[3:52:26] | There would be no more journeys for him | 比尔博即将踏上 |
[3:52:29] | save one. | 最后的旅程 |
[3:52:32] | Tell me again, lad, where are we going? | 再告诉我 我们要去哪儿? |
[3:52:36] | To the harbour, Bilbo. | 去港口 |
[3:52:41] | a place on the last ship to leave Middle-earth. | 跟他们一起乘船离开中土世界 |
[3:52:45] | Frodo | 佛罗多 |
[3:52:48] | any chance of seeing that old Ring of mine again? | 我还能见到那只戒指么? |
[3:52:53] | The one I gave you. | 我给你的那只戒指 |
[3:52:59] | I’m sorry, Uncle. | 对不起 叔叔 |
[3:53:04] | I’m afraid I lost it. | 我把它弄丢了 |
[3:53:07] | Oh. | 噢 |
[3:53:09] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[3:53:13] | I should like to have held it one last time. | 我很想再持有它最后一次 |
[3:53:46] | Well, here’s a sight I have never seen before. | 我从没见过这样的场面 |
[3:54:05] | The power of the Three Rings is ended. | 精灵族的三只魔戒力量已消失 |
[3:54:10] | The time has come | 人类统治的时代 |
[3:54:13] | for the dominion of Men. | 已经来临 |
[3:54:17] | 大海在召唤我们回家 I Aear c ven na mar.(精灵语) | |
[3:54:28] | I think I’m | 我想 |
[3:54:31] | quite ready for another adventure. | 我已准备好再踏上另一场冒险之旅了 |
[3:55:06] | Farewell | 再会吧 |
[3:55:08] | my brave Hobbits. | 勇敢的霍比特人 |
[3:55:13] | My work is now finished. | 我的任务已经完成 |
[3:55:19] | Here at last, on the shores of the sea | 在这大海的岸边 |
[3:55:25] | comes the end of our Fellowship. | 魔戒远征队终于解散了 |
[3:55:31] | I will not say, “Do not weep” | 我不会叫你们不要哭 |
[3:55:34] | for not all tears are an evil. | 因为有些泪水是好的 |
[3:55:56] | It is time, Frodo. | 该走了 佛罗多 |
[3:56:03] | What does he mean? | 他是什么意思? |
[3:56:08] | We set out to save the Shire, Sam. | 我们的任务是拯救夏尔 |
[3:56:12] | And it has been saved. | 夏尔安然无恙 |
[3:56:19] | But not for me. | 但我不能留下来 |
[3:56:22] | You don’t mean that. | 你说真的不是真的 |
[3:56:26] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[3:56:36] | The last pages are for you, Sam. | 最后几页是留给你的 山姆 |
[4:00:12] | My dear Sam | 亲爱的山姆 |
[4:00:17] | You cannot always be torn in two. | 你不能一心两用 |
[4:00:20] | You will have to be one and whole for many years. | 你必须全心全意为家庭奉献 |
[4:00:25] | You have so much to enjoy and to be and to do. | 你有很多事要做 有很多福可享 |
[4:00:32] | Your part in the story will go on. | 你在故事中的角色将继续下去 |
[4:00:36] | Well | 好了 |
[4:00:40] | I’m back. | 我回家了 |
[4:02:24] | Lay down. | 歇息吧 |
[4:02:30] | Your sweet and weary head. | 赶走你一身的疲惫 |
[4:02:36] | Night is falling. | 夜晚降临 |
[4:02:40] | You’ve come to journey’s end. | 你的旅程终于结束 |
[4:02:45] | Sleep now | 安睡吧 |
[4:02:49] | and dream of the ones who came before. | 做梦吧 让你以前做过的梦 |
[4:02:57] | They are calling | 越过遥远的海岸 |
[4:03:01] | from across the distant shore. | 向你召唤 |
[4:03:07] | Why do you weep? | 你为何哭泣 |
[4:03:12] | What are these tears upon your face? | 你的脸上为什么 流下晶莹泪珠? |
[4:03:17] | Soon you will see | 你很快就会看到 |
[4:03:22] | all of your fears will pass away. | 你所有的恐惧将消失 |
[4:03:27] | Safe in my arms. | 安静地躺在我怀里 |
[4:03:32] | You’re only sleeping. | 安然入睡 |
[4:03:37] | What can you see | 你在地平线上 |
[4:03:42] | on the horizon? | 看到什么? |
[4:03:48] | Why do the white gulls call? | 白色的海鸥 |
[4:03:52] | Why call? | 为什么召唤? |
[4:03:58] | Across the sea a pale moon rises. | 苍白的月亮 |
[4:04:03] | Rose from the sea | 从海面升起 |
[4:04:08] | The ships have come to carry you home. | 远方的帆船 |
[4:04:11] | Will drive you home | 将载你回家 |
[4:04:19] | And all will turn | 一切都会变成 |
[4:04:24] | to silver glass | 银白透明 |
[4:04:30] | A light on the water. | 海上出现一道光芒 |
[4:04:34] | All souls pass. | 生命终将结束 |
[4:04:40] | Hope fades | 人们也会失去希望 |
[4:04:45] | into the world of night. | 消失在漆黑的夜晚 |
[4:04:51] | Through shadows falling | 黑暗将笼罩大地 |
[4:04:56] | out of memory and time. | 记忆与时间已不重要 |
[4:05:02] | Don’t say | 别说话 |
[4:05:06] | we have come now to the end | 我们终于走到尽头 |
[4:05:12] | White shores are calling. | 洁白的海岸枕在眼前 |
[4:05:17] | You and I will meet again. | 你和我将再见面 |
[4:05:20] | And you’ll be here in my arms | 你将躺在我的怀里 |
[4:05:28] | just sleeping. | 安然入睡 |
[4:05:32] | What can you see | 你在地平线上 |
[4:05:37] | on the horizon? | 看到什么? |
[4:05:42] | Why do the white gulls call? | 白色的海鸥 |
[4:05:47] | Why call? | 为什么召唤? |
[4:05:53] | Across the sea a pale moon rises. | 苍白的月亮 |
[4:05:58] | Rose from the sea | 从海面升起 |
[4:06:03] | The ships have come to carry you home. | 远方的帆船 |
[4:06:06] | Will drive you home | 将载你回家 |
[4:06:14] | And all will turn | 一切都会变成 |
[4:06:20] | to silver glass | 银白透明 |
[4:06:24] | A light on the water. | 海上出现一道光芒 |
[4:06:29] | Grey ships pass into the West. | 灰色帆船驶过 |
[4:06:33] | Disappeared in the western. | 消失在西方 |