时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You guys, this is too much. | 你们啊 这也太多了 |
[00:06] | It’s not too much. | 一点不多 |
[00:07] | You’d do the same for us. | 换你也会这么做的 |
[00:10] | I don’t know about that, but… | 那我倒说不准 不过 |
[00:12] | This is– | 真是 |
[00:14] | This is great. | 真是太好了 |
[00:15] | It’s good. It’s good to be home. | 真好 回家真好 |
[00:18] | Finally. | 终于 |
[00:20] | Come on, it’s good. I’m good. | 开心点 多好啊 我很好 |
[00:22] | Don’t I look good? | 我看着难道不好吗 |
[00:24] | I’m putting on some weight. | 我体重增加 |
[00:26] | I have curves now… again, | 曲线又回来了 |
[00:29] | which is nice. | 真不错 |
[00:30] | Maybe we should stay with you tonight. | 或许我们今晚该陪着你 |
[00:32] | I mean, we could stay, right? | 我们可以留下的吧 |
[00:33] | Absolutely, we can stay. | 当然 我们可以留下 |
[00:34] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[00:36] | I am good. | 我很好 |
[00:37] | Besides, the kids are coming in the morning. | 再说 孩子们明早会来 |
[00:39] | I have to get up early. | 我还得早起 |
[00:44] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[00:45] | Oh, my god, do I? | 天啊 我有吗 |
[00:47] | We’re gonna go for a hike, lunch at their favorite burger place. | 我们会去徒步 在他们最爱的汉堡店吃午饭 |
[00:51] | Oh, and the ball game on friday– | 还有周五的球赛 |
[00:52] | No, no, no, no. Bonnie… | 不是 邦妮 |
[00:54] | Do you have a plan to get through tonight? | 你有计划如何度过今晚吗 |
[00:58] | I’ve got a list of people I can call. | 我把可以联系的人列了个名单 |
[01:01] | Bon, you need more than a list. | 小邦 名单是不够的 |
[01:03] | Why didn’t they put you on Suboxone? | 他们为什么没给你来点脱瘾药 |
[01:05] | They did. I wanted to get off of it. | 给了 但我不想再碰药物 |
[01:09] | Because, yeah, it helps, but… | 因为 虽然确实有用 |
[01:12] | at a certain point, it’s just another drug | 但到了一定程度 你又会成瘾 |
[01:14] | you have to kick. Right? | 又得辛苦摆脱 |
[01:16] | I’ll be fine. I promise. | 我会好好的 我保证 |
[01:29] | I love you, and I’m proud of you. Ok? | 我爱你 我为你骄傲 明白吗 |
[01:34] | Ok. | 明白 |
[01:38] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:40] | Ok. | 行 |
[01:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:49] | And that is why the BAU finds that recidivism rates | 因此行为分析部认为再犯行为 |
[01:52] | capture only a small percentage of all of the crimes | 在重复性侵者所犯下的罪行中 |
[01:55] | that repeat sex offenders commit. | 只占很少比例 |
[01:57] | So, what can we do? | 那么 我们能怎么办 |
[01:59] | Well, for starters, we can | 首先 我们可以 |
[02:01] | work to address the backlog of… rape kits | 从州级和地方所累积的 |
[02:04] | at the state and local levels. | 强奸工具包着手 |
[02:07] | This is a massive amount | 这是大量法医证据 |
[02:09] | of forensic evidence that we can use to study them, | 可供我们研究性侵者 |
[02:11] | their patterns, their habits, | 他们的作案模式 习惯 |
[02:14] | so that they can never hurt anyone again. | 避免他们再伤害其他人 |
[02:18] | Thank you so much for your time. | 多谢大家 |
[02:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:24] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. Thanks for coming. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 多谢前来 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | That was a great presentation. | 讲得很棒 |
[02:31] | You only saw the last 30 seconds. | 你只看到最后三十秒 |
[02:33] | Well, I’ve seen it before. | 我以前也看过 |
[02:36] | The TED talk you gave is on youtube. | 你在视频网站上的公开演讲 |
[02:41] | “Daryl? Wow, it’s been 15 years. | “达利尔 都十五年了 |
[02:43] | What are you up to?” | 都忙些什么呢” |
[02:45] | “Well, I got my doctorate finally.” | “我最后还是拿到博士学位了” |
[02:47] | “You did?” “Yeah, I did | “是吗” “没错 |
[02:48] | in addiction treatment modalities.” | 上瘾治疗这方面的博士” |
[02:50] | “Wow, that’s great. Good for you.” “Thanks.” | “真好 替你开心” “谢谢” |
[02:52] | Listen, I saw your name on the visiting speaker list, so– | 我在访问讲者名单上看到你的名字 |
[02:54] | Will you listen to me for just a second? | 能听我说几句吗 |
[02:57] | Hands off. | 手拿开 |
[03:01] | I need your help. | 需要你帮忙 |
[03:03] | Well, I’ve heard that one before, Daryl. | 我之前也听你这么说过 达利尔 |
[03:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:13] | Look, this isn’t about me. | 不是我的事 |
[03:14] | I’ve been working in recovery and people are overdosing. | 我在做成瘾恢复 有很多人用药过量 |
[03:17] | Well, I’m sorry, but you know better than anyone, | 恕我直言 你应该再清楚不过 |
[03:19] | that is a part of the disease of addiction. | 那就是成瘾症的一部分 |
[03:21] | Yeah, it is, but this is different. | 确实 但情况不同 |
[03:22] | I think someone’s killing them. | 我认为他们是被杀死的 |
[03:25] | Did you talk to the LAPD? | 你找过加州警方吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I did, and they gave me | 找过 他们的反应 |
[03:28] | a colder shoulder than you just did. | 比你还冷漠 |
[03:31] | Look. Give me 5 minutes? | 能占用五分钟时间吗 |
[03:33] | Let me show you what I’ve found, | 告诉你我的发现 |
[03:34] | scientist to scientist. | 用科学家的方式 |
[03:38] | You got married. | 你结婚了 |
[03:40] | Yeah. I did. Last year. | 是的 去年 |
[03:43] | Good for you. I mean it. | 替你开心 真心的 |
[03:46] | She’s actually the one that | 就是她建议我 |
[03:48] | suggested that I reach out to you. | 来找你 |
[03:54] | 5 minutes. | 五分钟 |
[03:55] | Great. My office is right across campus. | 很好 我的办公室就在校区对面 |
[04:39] | Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. | 假装不想 就能捱过 |
[04:42] | Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. | 假装不想 就能捱过 |
[04:45] | Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. | 假装不想 就能捱过 |
[04:48] | Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. | 假装不想 就能捱过 |
[04:51] | Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. | 假装不想 就能捱过 |
[04:54] | Fake it till you make it. | 假装不想 就能捱过 |
[05:00] | Hi. It’s me. | 是我 |
[05:02] | Um… I’m not… I’m not feelin’ so hot. | 我…感觉不舒服 |
[05:07] | I was wondering, uh… | 我在想 |
[05:11] | Could you come over? | 你能过来吗 |
[05:13] | Like right now? | 马上过来 |
[05:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Tara, go ahead. We’re all here. | 塔拉 讲吧 我们都到了 |
[05:22] | 达利尔·莱特 哲学博士 成瘾研究 | |
[05:22] | Guys, thanks for coming in. I know it’s late. | 各位 多谢那么晚过来 |
[05:26] | There’s been a strange spike in | 在洛杉矶 |
[05:27] | questionable opiate overdose deaths here in Los Angeles, | 可疑的阿片过量致死事件最近有大幅增加 |
[05:30] | and I think it’s worth us taking a look. | 值得我们去查一查 |
[05:31] | We are right now. What do you see? | 我们都看着案卷 你有什么想法 |
[05:34] | Well, of the most recent cluster of ODs, | 最近的过量致死事件中 |
[05:36] | there are 7 cases that look suspicious. | 有七例较为可疑 |
[05:38] | All of them died within 24 hours of completing rehab. | 都是在完成戒断治疗之后二十四小时内死亡 |
[05:40] | There are a lot of explanations besides homicide, though. | 其实除了谋杀 还有很多其他可能 |
[05:44] | Yeah, most addicts go back | 很多成瘾者 |
[05:46] | to their original dose from before they kicked. | 毒瘾复发的时候又会沿用之前的剂量 |
[05:48] | And their bodies can’t tolerate it. | 但身体不能再承受 |
[05:50] | They go into shock. | 就会经历休克 |
[05:51] | Or their heroin could be laced with fentanyl, | 或者海洛因里面掺了 |
[05:52] | which is 50 to 500 times more potent. | 刺激性是它五十到五百倍的芬太尼 |
[05:55] | They only use a little, and that’s all it takes to kill them. | 用量很少 但足够致死 |
[05:57] | Except we’re not talking about heroin users here. | 但这些人都不是海洛因成瘾 |
[06:00] | Arm tied off, fresh needle marks, complete system shutdown. | 手臂束缚 新添针孔 身体机能衰竭 |
[06:04] | They look like heroin overdoses to me. | 在我看来就是海洛因过量 |
[06:06] | I’m talking about the reason | 我指的是他们最早 |
[06:07] | they went to rehab in the first place. | 前往康复中心的原因 |
[06:09] | They all checked in for different problems: | 他们都是因为不同原因进去的 |
[06:10] | cocaine, methamphetamine, alcohol. | 可卡因 去氧麻黄碱 酒精 |
[06:12] | But after treatment, they all died of a heroin overdose. | 但经过治疗 最后都死于海洛因过量 |
[06:15] | At least that’s the pattern that was presented to me. | 至少这是我发现的规律 |
[06:17] | That is odd. | 确实奇怪 |
[06:19] | Most addicts relapse on their original drug of choice. | 大多成瘾者复发的时候会选择原来的药物 |
[06:22] | Tara, who presented this case to you? | 塔拉 这案子谁给你的 |
[06:27] | Uh… A Dr. Daryl Wright. | 达利尔·莱特博士 |
[06:29] | He’s my… he’s my ex-husband. | 他是我…我的前夫 |
[06:32] | He’s your what what what? | 他是你什么人 |
[06:33] | Look, guys, if there’s no case, there’s no case, | 各位 如果你们觉得不算案子那就不用忙 |
[06:36] | But I still would like to investigate this on my own. | 但我还是想自己调查 |
[06:38] | No, you have a case. We’re on our way. | 没有 算案子 我们这就来 |
[06:42] | So…Tara was married? | 这么说 塔拉结过婚 |
[06:53] | Please… | 拜托 |
[06:55] | It’s… | 这 |
[06:56] | It’s too much. | 这劲太大了 |
[07:21] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[07:24] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[07:27] | Don’t… | 别 |
[08:14] | Broken Wing | 折翼 |
[08:19] | “If you don’t know someone | “如果你还不认识 |
[08:20] | who’s had a problem with addiction, you will.” | 对什么成瘾的人 你迟早会的” |
[08:24] | Dana Boente. | 达纳·博恩特 |
[08:26] | So the challenge of this case is determining if these victims | 这个案件的难点在于确定这些死者 |
[08:28] | are overdosing by their own hand or against their will. | 是自己吸食过量还是被迫的 |
[08:31] | Any overlap, Garcia? | 有什么共通点吗 加西亚 |
[08:33] | So, as you know, all 7 men and women died | 如你们所知 这七名男女 |
[08:35] | within a day of completing | 都是在结束 |
[08:37] | various inpatient addiction treatments, | 各种住院成瘾治疗后一天内死亡的 |
[08:40] | but that’s the only common denominator. | 但这也是唯一的共通点 |
[08:41] | The spectrum of treatments is bafflingly varied– | 治疗的方法多种多样 |
[08:44] | From tried-and-true methods to equine therapy and hot yoga | 从真实可靠的方法到马术治疗 高温瑜伽 |
[08:47] | to get the monkey off your back. | 就为了让你不再上瘾 |
[08:48] | Less 12-step and more day spa. | 十二步疗法越来越少 按摩的越来越多 |
[08:52] | And there was one center in Oklahoma | 俄克拉荷马州有家中心 |
[08:54] | that forced its patients to work in a chicken coop. | 强迫病人去鸡舍工作 |
[08:56] | Basically indentured servitude. | 基本就是签了个卖身契 |
[08:58] | Since most insurance carriers cover rehab, | 多数保险都覆盖康复费用 |
[09:01] | treatment centers have been popping up all over the place, | 治疗中心如今满大街都是 |
[09:04] | all without any consistent medical standards. | 都没有一致的医学标准 |
[09:06] | Then assuming we have an unsub, | 假设有这么个嫌犯 |
[09:08] | he has a target-rich environment in which to hunt. | 他有大量的目标人群可以下手 |
[09:11] | His victims are vulnerable, | 他的受害者很脆弱 |
[09:12] | and nobody bats an eye when they O.D. | 当他们吸毒过量致死时没人会感到惊讶 |
[09:14] | I’ve just been notified of | 我刚收到消息 |
[09:16] | what I think is our most recent potential victim. | 我觉得可能是最新的潜在受害者 |
[09:18] | Name is Bonnie Sullivan. I’m sending you information now. | 名字是邦妮·苏利文 我把信息发给你们 |
[09:21] | J.J., Dave, go to the M.E., | 小洁 戴夫 去找法医 |
[09:24] | see if she matches our victimology. | 看她是否符合我们的受害者类型 |
[09:26] | Matt, Luke, go to her home. | 马特 卢克 去她家 |
[09:29] | Conduct a psychological autopsy. | 进行心理剖析研究 |
[09:30] | See if she was susceptible to overdose or suicide. | 看她是否容易吸毒过量或自杀 |
[09:33] | I’ll set up with the L.A. division. | 我去联系洛杉矶分部 |
[09:35] | Well… Bonnie Sullivan makes 8… | 邦妮·苏利文是第八个 |
[09:38] | unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[09:39] | Yeah, and Bonnie was a tweaker. | 是啊 邦尼是溜冰的 |
[09:42] | She’d go out on meth, not heroin. | 她会选冰毒 而不是海洛因 |
[09:45] | Well, that’s not necessarily true. | 也不一定 |
[09:47] | I mean, stimulant- depressant speedballs have killed everybody | 我是说兴奋剂 镇静剂 可卡因都害死过人 |
[09:50] | from John Belushi to Philip Seymour Hoffman, | 从约翰·贝鲁西到菲腊·西摩·荷夫曼无一幸免 |
[09:52] | but it is a pattern that we should continue. | 不过我们确实该沿着这个思路走下去 |
[09:57] | Daryl, just call your wife back. It’s fine. | 达利尔 给你老婆回电话 没事的 |
[10:00] | It’s not my wife. | 不是我老婆 |
[10:01] | It’s–guy I’m sponsoring wants to know | 是我帮助的一个人想知道 |
[10:03] | if I’ve heard anything about Sarah. | 我有没有莎拉的消息 |
[10:04] | Wait. Sarah Fielding? You know her? | 莎拉·菲尔丁 你认识她 |
[10:07] | Yeah. I took her through all 12 steps. | 是的 我带她进行了十二步疗法 |
[10:09] | And I’m telling you, she–she didn’t relapse. | 相信我 她没复发 |
[10:13] | That’s why I started looking into this. | 所以我才开始研究这事 |
[10:16] | So you’re finally into sponsoring other addicts. | 你还是开始帮助其他上瘾者了 |
[10:20] | That’s, um–that’s good. | 这 很好 |
[10:22] | How long have you been sober this time? | 你这回戒了多久了 |
[10:25] | 5 years. | 五年 |
[10:27] | What was it that took? | 是什么让你坚持了下去 |
[10:30] | I met my wife. | 遇到了我的妻子 |
[10:33] | She in the program? | 她也在项目里 |
[10:34] | No. She’s a normie, and… | 没 她没问题 |
[10:38] | she can have a glass of wine like a normal person, | 她也可以像普通人一样喝一杯 |
[10:40] | and it doesn’t bother me. | 我觉得没所谓 |
[10:43] | Tara, look– | 塔拉 听着 |
[10:44] | You know what, this tox screen | 邦妮·苏利文的毒理检测 |
[10:46] | on Bonnie Sullivan, it’s–it’s odd. | 很奇怪 |
[10:48] | Is it consistent with the other victims? | 跟其他死者的一致吗 |
[10:50] | What tox screen? | 什么毒理检测 |
[10:52] | This tox screen. It doesn’t make any sense. | 这个毒理检测 完全没道理 |
[10:55] | You tested for 5 dozen opiates, | 你针对六十种镇静类药物 |
[10:58] | and you didn’t get a positive? | 做了检测 一项都没发现 |
[11:00] | No. Her stomach contents did test positive for coffee | 是的 她的胃容物有咖啡 |
[11:04] | mixed with a benzodiazepine, | 和苯二氮混合物 |
[11:05] | but that wouldn’t cause the body to shut down like this. | 但那不会导致像这样的机体功能衰竭 |
[11:07] | Could be his M.O. | 也许这就是他的犯罪模式 |
[11:09] | The benzo could make her compliant enough | 苯并可以让她配合 |
[11:11] | for him to inject her with whatever it is he’s using. | 以便给她注射任何物质 |
[11:14] | That brings us to our second secret discovery of the day. | 那就要说到第二大发现了 |
[11:20] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:22] | It’s the only marking on her whole body, | 这是她全身唯一的标记 |
[11:24] | which is odd for addicts who– | 这对成瘾者来说很奇怪 |
[11:25] | Speaking in gross stereotypes– | 毕竟按照我们一般人的印象 |
[11:27] | Love, love, love to ink themselves. | 他们可喜欢给自己文东西 |
[11:30] | None of this means it wasn’t consensual. | 但并不能说明这不是自愿的 |
[11:33] | The coffee, the benzo, the hidden drug, the hidden tattoo. | 咖啡 苯并 隐藏的毒品和文身 |
[11:38] | Even if someone did all that to her, she might have wanted it. | 就算是有人对她做的 也可能是她想要的 |
[11:41] | That’s why I can’t call it homicide yet. | 因此我还没办法判断是谋杀 |
[11:44] | When it comes to drugs, | 涉及毒品的话 |
[11:45] | I’ve see more bizarre deaths by misadventure than this. | 我见过比这更离奇的意外死亡 |
[11:49] | Yeah, so have we. | 我们也是 |
[11:52] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[11:54] | Well, no signs of a break-in. | 没有闯入的痕迹 |
[11:57] | No signs of a struggle either. | 也没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[11:59] | Yeah, but look at this. | 是的 但看这个 |
[12:00] | Got 3 tickets to tomorrow night’s Lakers game. | 找到了三张明晚湖人队的票 |
[12:04] | She has, what, 2 kids? | 她有两个孩子吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Got hiking today, basketball game tomorrow. | 是的 今天去徒步 明天去看篮球 |
[12:10] | What does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
[12:11] | She wasn’t withdrawing from family or isolating herself– | 她没抛弃家庭 也没自我隔离 |
[12:14] | No precursor behavior that would point to suicide or relapse. | 没有任何预兆表明她会自杀或复发 |
[12:18] | Funny thing about relapse. | 复发这事很神奇 |
[12:20] | Sometimes there’s no precursor. | 有时候就是没有预兆 |
[12:21] | That’s why they say you’re powerless over your disease. | 因此大家才说你对自己的病无能为力 |
[12:26] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:27] | Bonnie made a call just after midnight. | 邦妮半夜打了个电话 |
[12:30] | Well, midnight is not a good time of the night for most addicts. | 半夜对于多数成瘾者可不是好时间 |
[12:32] | No. No, it’s not. | 确实不是 |
[12:35] | So who did she call? | 她打给了谁 |
[12:36] | It couldn’t be a dealer. Has to be Vincent. | 不可能是毒贩 应该是文森特 |
[12:39] | Who’s Vincent? | 文森特是谁 |
[12:40] | Her old boyfriend. | 她的前男友 |
[12:41] | He’s the one that got her addicted. | 是他害她上瘾的 |
[12:43] | Do you have a last name? | 知道姓什么吗 |
[12:44] | No. He was always just “That bastard Vincent” to me. | 不知道 他对我来说就是混蛋文森特 |
[12:48] | Does Vincent use or have access to opiates? | 文森特吸毒或是能接触到镇定剂吗 |
[12:51] | They appear to be the cause of death. | 那可能是死因 |
[12:53] | No. They only smoked meth together. | 不会 他们只在一起吸过冰毒 |
[12:55] | Are you certain? | 你确定 |
[12:56] | She never used injection drugs? | 她从没注射过毒品 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:59] | Bonnie hated needles. | 邦妮讨厌针 |
[13:02] | She wouldn’t touch them. | 她不会碰的 |
[13:03] | Thank you. This has been very helpful. | 谢谢 这很有帮助 |
[13:06] | Agent Prentiss… | 潘提斯探员 |
[13:11] | Her kids. | 她的孩子们 |
[13:14] | What do we tell them? | 该怎么告诉他们 |
[13:16] | When it’s appropriate, tell them the truth. | 适当的时候 告诉他们真相 |
[13:21] | Bonnie didn’t overdose by her own hand. | 邦妮不是自己吸毒过量 |
[13:25] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[13:31] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[13:32] | You’re not doing the work, Clay. | 你没在按我说的做 克莱 |
[13:34] | I’m doing the work. Molly, tell him! | 我在 莫利 告诉他 |
[13:36] | He’s on step 3. He’s sharing. | 他到第三步了 要跟人分享 |
[13:39] | I don’t know what more you want. | 我不知道你还想怎样 |
[13:40] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[13:41] | What is? | 那怎么才算够了 |
[13:43] | That’s for you to figure out. | 你自己去想 |
[13:45] | Fact that my insurance won’t | 我的保险在这 |
[13:46] | cover more than 28 days here. | 只有二十八天有效期 |
[13:49] | That’s what’s not enough! | 就是这个不够 |
[13:50] | That has nothing to do with it. | 这跟那没关系 |
[13:52] | Now you’re just making up more excuses. | 你现在就是在扯借口 |
[14:00] | You don’t care about us. | 你完全不在乎我们 |
[14:02] | This place… doesn’t care… | 这个地方 根本不在乎 |
[14:07] | about any of us! | 我们任何人 |
[14:11] | He won’t make it. He’s not ready. | 他做不到的 他没准备好 |
[14:14] | How can you do this to him? | 你怎么能这么对他 |
[14:15] | It was a staff decision, Molly. | 这是员工的一致决定 莫利 |
[14:17] | We were working harder on Clay’s sobriety than he was. | 我们比克莱本人都更能力帮他戒断 |
[14:21] | That’s not recovery. | 这不仅是戒瘾 |
[14:23] | That’s enabling. | 还是怂恿 |
[14:26] | Who feels like sharing next? | 谁想下一个发言 |
[14:30] | We got it, Emily. Thanks. | 了解了 艾米莉 谢谢 |
[14:33] | So this could be a possible signature for our unsub. | 这可能是不明嫌犯的作案手法 |
[14:36] | It looks like a wing. | 看起来像翅膀 |
[14:37] | If this is a signature, | 如果这是作案手法 |
[14:38] | that means he does it to all his victims, right? | 那他就对他所有的被害人都这么做了 |
[14:40] | Yeah. We would have to check all the other victims, | 是的 我们得去检查其他所有被害人 |
[14:42] | and some of them may have already been buried or cremated. | 他们中有些人可能已经被下葬或火化了 |
[14:45] | It’s gonna take time. | 要花点时间 |
[14:46] | What about the drug? Any leads there? | 药呢 有线索吗 |
[14:48] | None. Whatever this guy’s using, | 没有 这人用的药 |
[14:49] | it doesn’t show up on any tox screens. | 任何毒理检测都查不出 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:56] | You remember when you made me pee in a cup so you could test me? | 你记得你让我做尿检吗 |
[15:00] | You mean my proudest moment as a wife? Yeah. | 你是说我作为妻子最自豪的时刻 记得 |
[15:03] | Well, I cheated the test. | 我作弊了 |
[15:08] | All right, Daryl, I’ll bite. | 好了 达利尔 说吧 |
[15:10] | How’d you cheat? | 你怎么作的弊 |
[15:13] | Cutting-edge chemistry. | 尖端化学 |
[15:16] | Garcia, did you find the | 加西亚 你找到泰拉说的那种 |
[15:17] | research chemicals Tara was talking about? | 科研化学物质了吗 |
[15:19] | Did I! | 找到了 |
[15:19] | What are research chemicals? | 什么科研化学物质 |
[15:21] | They’re chemical cousins of drugs, | 堪比毒品的化学物质 |
[15:23] | easy to buy off the ‘net from China, mostly. | 很容易在中国网络上买到 |
[15:25] | They’d normally be illegal under the controlled substances act. | 按照《管制物质法》理应记为违禁品 |
[15:27] | Only they’re not, thanks to some very imaginative lab rats | 但却不是 多亏有天马行空的实验鬼才 |
[15:31] | who modified the molecules so they don’t show up on tox screens, | 修改了分子 所以不会被毒理检测出来 |
[15:34] | hence the term “Research chemicals.” | 所以才叫”科研化学物质” |
[15:36] | Also, they’re hella-potent. | 而且这种药极为强效 |
[15:38] | And when the lab knew what it was looking for, | 检验室知道了要查什么 |
[15:39] | Bonnie’s tox screen lit up like a sad, high christmas tree. | 邦妮的毒理检测结果就高得爆表了 |
[15:43] | Doesn’t make sense, though. | 但这说不通啊 |
[15:44] | We’re in the middle of an opiate crisis. | 如今阿片泛滥导致危机 |
[15:46] | Why go through all that trouble to synthesize fake ones? | 何必大费周章合成假的呢 |
[15:49] | Because he’s a forensically | 因为他是一个 |
[15:50] | sophisticated serial killer. That’s why. | 精通司法鉴定的连环杀手 这就是原因 |
[15:53] | If you’re an unsub | 如果你是不明嫌犯 |
[15:54] | and we can’t even identify the drug you’re using… | 而我们却连作案药物都发现不了 |
[15:57] | You stay in the shadows. | 你就能一直逍遥法外 |
[15:58] | And our best lead, Bonnie’s ex-boyfriend Vincent. | 而我们最大的嫌疑人邦妮的前男友文森特 |
[16:00] | He’s out. He’s serving 7 years for a botched robbery | 也可以排除了 他为了买毒犯了抢劫罪 |
[16:03] | to pay for his habit. | 服刑七年 |
[16:04] | He doesn’t fit our profile anyway. | 他也不符合我们的侧写 |
[16:06] | It looks like someone is punishing addicts | 看来是有人想惩罚毒瘾者 |
[16:08] | because he thinks they’re gonna relapse. | 因为他觉得他们还会复发 |
[16:10] | He could be a moral enforcer or former addict | 他可能是道德执行者或有过成瘾史 |
[16:13] | who sees them as weak and not worthy to live. | 觉得毒瘾者很软弱 不值得活下去 |
[16:16] | Or the obvious. Killing is his addiction. | 或者就最明显的原因 他杀戮上瘾 |
[16:19] | He could be in recovery like his victims, | 他有可能跟被害者一样处于戒毒阶段 |
[16:22] | only he’s found a new drug. | 只不过他找到了新的毒品 |
[16:25] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[16:27] | I told them that, and they just threw me out like I was trash. | 我告诉他们了 但他们却把我像垃圾一样扔了出去 |
[16:30] | Want some more coffee, Clay? | 来点咖啡吗 克莱 |
[16:33] | No. I’ve had enough. | 不 我喝够了 |
[16:37] | It’s not fair, is it? | 这不公平 |
[16:39] | No. It’s not. | 是不公平 |
[16:43] | So, what do they want from me? | 他们还想要我怎样 |
[16:46] | They say, “In order to be sober, | 他们说 要避免复吸 |
[16:48] | you have to be willing to stand on your head | 任何事情都得愿意去做 |
[16:49] | if that’s what it… | 只要这样 |
[16:53] | If that’s what it… takes.” | 只要这样能保证戒断 |
[16:57] | I was…I was willing. | 我之前愿意的 |
[17:02] | I was willing. | 我之前愿意的 |
[17:05] | Nobody… | 没有人 |
[17:08] | Nobody believed. | 没人相信我 |
[17:13] | To be fair… | 说实话 |
[17:15] | I don’t believe you either. | 我也不相信你 |
[17:34] | No… | 不 |
[17:36] | N-no… | 不 |
[18:12] | Victim’s name is Clay Miller. | 被害人名叫克莱·米勒 |
[18:13] | And if the unsub followed pattern, | 不明嫌犯要是还按照模式杀人 |
[18:15] | this might have some DNA on it, | 那可能有残留的DNA |
[18:16] | so we’ll test for drugs and M-Vac for DNA. | 我们得检测毒品和DNA痕迹 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | What does the victim tell us? | 被害人身上有什么发现 |
[18:21] | Hold on a second, guys. | 大家等一下 |
[18:27] | Definitely our unsub. | 绝对是我们的不明嫌犯 |
[18:28] | Perfect match to our last victim. | 跟上个被害人完全一致 |
[18:30] | But there’s more. Look at this. | 不止 看这个 |
[18:33] | Petechial hemorrhaging, | 瘀斑出血 |
[18:35] | But no ligatures or signs of strangulation. | 但没有勒绞痕迹 |
[18:39] | He was smothered. | 窒息身亡 |
[18:40] | That’s an escalation. | 嫌犯手法升级了 |
[18:41] | Suffocation is up close and personal. | 窒息更像有私人情绪 |
[18:44] | Right, but we found the needle mark, | 没错 但我们发现了针眼 |
[18:47] | so Clay was gonna O.D. anyway. | 既然克莱本来也会药物过量而亡 |
[18:49] | Why the change? | 为什么改变手法 |
[18:50] | Was Clay just discharged? | 克莱是刚被出院吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah. Yesterday from… Sweetwater Springs Rehab. | 是的 昨天刚离开淡水泉康复中心 |
[18:55] | Let’s get J.J. and Alvez over there. | 让小洁和埃尔维斯去看看 |
[18:58] | That’s everything we have on him, | 这是我们知道的全部信息了 |
[18:59] | his intake evaluation, notes from the staff, | 他的内部评估和员工笔记 |
[19:02] | Everything. | 都在这了 |
[19:03] | Ok, can you tell us who he was close to in here? | 你知道他在这有没有关系好的人 |
[19:05] | No one. He was a loner. | 没有 他一直独来独往 |
[19:07] | He didn’t do the work. | 他没有做出努力 |
[19:09] | That’s why we kicked him out. | 所以我们就把他踢出去了 |
[19:10] | You kicked him out? | 你们把他踢出去的 |
[19:12] | He didn’t complete the program on his own? | 他没有完成戒毒疗程吗 |
[19:15] | That could be what attracts our unsub to his victims. | 这估计就是吸引不明嫌犯的原因 |
[19:18] | Yeah, it could be. | 很有可能 |
[19:19] | Quick question. Clay’s insurance ran out yesterday. | 问一下 克莱的保险昨天过期了 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:24] | And that had nothing to do with his discharge? | 这跟他出院有关系吗 |
[19:29] | Terminal uniqueness. | 极端独特 |
[19:31] | That’s why we let Clay go. | 这是我们让克莱离开的原因 |
[19:32] | It’s called terminal uniqueness. | 叫作极端独特 |
[19:36] | What happens to a junkie who thinks he’s exceptional? | 如果瘾君子觉得自己很独特 |
[19:39] | He relapses. It’s inevitable. | 他就会毒瘾复发 不可避免的 |
[19:43] | You guys FBI? | 你们是联调局的 |
[19:45] | SSA Jareau and Alvez. | 特别督查探员洁婼和埃尔维斯 |
[19:47] | You are? | 你是哪位 |
[19:47] | I’m Dr. Rob Smith. I run this place. | 我是罗伯·史密斯医生 这是我的戒毒所 |
[19:51] | Phil here told me you’ve been asking some questions. | 菲尔说你们在问问题 |
[19:53] | He’s also not at liberty to give you Clay’s file | 没有我的允许或者搜查令 |
[19:56] | without permission from me or a warrant from you. | 他无权提供克莱的档案 |
[19:59] | Privacy issues. You understand. | 病人隐私 你们也理解 |
[20:01] | Doctor-patient privilege doesn’t apply postmortem. | 医患特权在死后就无效了 |
[20:03] | I’m talking about my privacy as a small business owner | 我指的是作为本市十二家中心负责人 |
[20:05] | with 12 centers around the city. | 我的隐私 |
[20:07] | Ok, well, we’re trying to find a pattern | 我们正在寻找杀手的作案手法 |
[20:10] | for a killer who is overdosing patients | 一个在治疗结束后的第二天 |
[20:12] | the day after they finish treatment, | 给病人注射过量药物的杀手 |
[20:14] | And now your 12 centers might be our nexus. | 你那十二家治疗中心是关键 |
[20:18] | I highly doubt it because you have | 我很怀疑 因为你们 |
[20:20] | a fundamental misunderstanding | 对你们调查的案件 |
[20:23] | of what you’re investigating. | 有一个最基本的误解 |
[20:24] | You’re focusing on the overdose. That’s a symptom. | 你们的重点是过量用药 这是症状 |
[20:28] | But what’s underneath every decision | 拿起针管 找到静脉 绑住胳膊 |
[20:30] | to pick up the martini shaker, chop out a line, tie off an arm– | 但这些决定背后都隐藏着的 |
[20:35] | Selfishness. | 是自私 |
[20:36] | Addicts are selfish, | 瘾君子很自私 |
[20:37] | and though I don’t hate my patients, | 虽然我并不讨厌我的病人们 |
[20:40] | I do hate their selfishness. | 但我很不喜欢他们的自私之心 |
[20:42] | And if they don’t like that, | 假如他们不喜欢我的态度 |
[20:43] | they can go off to their alley and die. | 可以自寻出路 最后命丧黄泉 |
[20:45] | Because there are people here who want what we have, | 毕竟不像极端独特的逝者克莱 |
[20:48] | Unlike our dear departed terminally unique Clay. | 这里还有人需要我们提供的医疗 |
[20:55] | So… | 所以 |
[20:57] | I think we’re done here, agents. | 慢走 探员们 |
[21:01] | 我觉得是时候把加西亚的焦点转向史密斯医生 | |
[21:04] | – What do you think? – Oh, hell, yeah. | -你怎么看 -当然 |
[21:08] | Hey, uh, give me a sec. | 稍等我一下 |
[21:13] | Hey, I’m JJ. With the FBI. | 我叫小洁 联调局的 |
[21:17] | I know. I’m Molly. | 我知道 我叫莫利 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry about Clay. | 克莱的事很遗憾 |
[21:23] | Me too. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | Uh, you think you could help us out, Molly? | 你觉得你能帮我们吗 莫利 |
[21:29] | Maybe come down to the office, answer some questions? | 来局里一趟 回答一些问题之类的 |
[21:33] | I’m on lockdown. I’m not allowed off the premises. | 我被禁足了 没有允许不能离开 |
[21:40] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[21:41] | It’s a journal. | 这是日记 |
[21:43] | I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for, | 我不知道这是不是你想要的 |
[21:44] | But if you want to know Clay, the real Clay, | 但如果你想了解最真实的克莱 |
[21:49] | read that. | 读读日记 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:54] | We need to go see Tara. | 我们得去找塔拉 |
[22:00] | I–I don’t know when I’ll be home. | 我不知道什么时候回家 |
[22:04] | Might be late. | 可能会晚 |
[22:07] | Hey, uh, I’m sorry I was late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[22:11] | Well, you’re worth waiting up for. | 没事 等你很值得 |
[22:16] | Especially tonight because | 特别是今晚 因为 |
[22:18] | we have something to celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[22:21] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[22:23] | Shut up! | 别说了 |
[22:25] | Say hello to the soon-to-be Dr. Daryl Wright. | 向即将是的达利尔·赖特博士致敬 |
[22:41] | I love you so much. | 好爱你 |
[22:49] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:54] | How’s your wife? | 你太太怎么样了 |
[22:56] | Ooh, check out the profiler. | 快看看这个侧写员 |
[22:59] | What–what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:01] | Well, with something as personal as a signature like this, | 像签名这样私人的东西 |
[23:04] | I like to trace it with my nondominant hand, | 我喜欢用非惯用手来描摹 |
[23:06] | and it helps me see things that my rational mind might miss. | 让我看到理性思维可能会忽略的东西 |
[23:09] | So, you… see anything? | 所以 你看到什么了 |
[23:11] | Well, it’s not a stamp. | 这不是印上去的 |
[23:13] | It was hand-drawn in UV ink. | 是用紫外线墨水手绘的 |
[23:15] | You know what that reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起什么了吗 |
[23:17] | Those UV stamps we used to get at that club near Dartmouth | 我们读研究生的时候 那些我们在 |
[23:20] | when we were grad students. | 达特茅斯附近夜店的紫外线印章 |
[23:21] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[23:24] | Yeah, we wouldn’t wash the back of our hands | 我们不肯洗手背 |
[23:26] | so we could go back free the next time. | 这样我们下次可以免费去 |
[23:30] | And I saved your ass there one night. | 有一天晚上 我救了你 |
[23:32] | You were so trashed. | 你喝醉了 |
[23:33] | No, no. I was not trashed. | 不不 我没喝醉 |
[23:35] | I was buzzed, and there’s a distinct difference. | 确实有点晕 和喝醉有本质区别 |
[23:37] | I had to drag you out of there. | 我得把你拖出去 |
[23:39] | You were screaming, | 你当时大叫 |
[23:40] | “Which one of you sorority bitches wants to fight?” | 哪个女生联谊会的婊子想打架 |
[23:46] | Listen to me, you stupid bitch. | 你给我听着 你个贱人 |
[23:49] | Get your hands off me right now! | 把你的手从我身上拿开 |
[23:56] | Yeah. That story’s not funny anymore. | 这个故事现在不好玩了 |
[23:59] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[24:01] | That night was incredible. | 那一夜很棒 |
[24:03] | Yeah, but then the next week, you… | 没错 但是一周之后你… |
[24:08] | I what? | 我怎么了 |
[24:10] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[24:13] | The worst moment of our marriage, | 我们婚姻中最昏暗的时刻 |
[24:17] | the worst moment of my life. | 我人生中最黯淡的时刻 |
[24:19] | The moment I knew we were over, | 那一刻 我知道我们完了 |
[24:20] | And you can’t even be bothered to remember. | 而你甚至懒得记住 |
[24:24] | Tara, there was a lot of | 塔拉 我之前干了许多事 |
[24:25] | stuff I did back then that I just can’t– | 而我没法… |
[24:27] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[24:27] | – No. – Please. | -我得说 -别说了 |
[24:28] | – I need to say– – Shut up. | -我必须说 -闭嘴 |
[24:38] | I… | 我… |
[24:44] | I need a second. | 失陪 |
[24:47] | I need to call my sponsor. | 我得联系互助担保人 |
[24:49] | Yeah. You should do that. | 你去吧 |
[25:00] | What did you find out about Dr. Robert Smith? | 对罗伯特·史密斯医生有什么发现 |
[25:02] | First of all, he’s not a medical doctor. | 首先 他不是医生 |
[25:05] | He has his doctorate in business | 他确实持有一所未经认证的 |
[25:07] | from a non-accredited online university. | 线上大学的商业博士学位 |
[25:09] | So, he’s actually more like ex-con Rob Smith, | 所以其实叫他前科犯罗伯特·史密斯更合适 |
[25:13] | ’cause I’m sending you his criminal record now. | 现在给你发的是他的犯罪记录 |
[25:15] | Well, they’re mostly drug and assault charges, | 主要是毒品和袭击指控 |
[25:18] | but he did some time for manslaughter. | 但他曾因过失杀人罪入狱一段时间 |
[25:20] | “Beat a guy to death for calling him a failure.” | 因为有人管他叫失败者 他把人打死了 |
[25:22] | Calling him a slumlord would also work, | 叫他恶劣房东也行 |
[25:24] | because as I was hacking and | 因为我黑进了他的账户 |
[25:26] | slashing through the financial machinations | 查出了这位庸医的 |
[25:28] | of the sort-of-terrible, not-good-at-all doctor, | 金融诡计 |
[25:31] | I discovered that 7 of our 9 victims | 我发现九位受害者中有七人 |
[25:34] | went to his treatment centers. | 都去过他的治疗中心 |
[25:35] | So we’re dealing with someone | 所以这个人 |
[25:36] | that has a history of violence and drug abuse. | 有暴力和药物滥用前科 |
[25:39] | He also hates addicts who don’t work as hard as he does. | 痛恨那些不努力的瘾君子 |
[25:42] | They make him feel like a failure, | 他们让他觉得自己是个失败者 |
[25:44] | just like the guy he killed. | 就像他杀死的那个人一样 |
[25:45] | He’s looking more and more like our unsub. | 他越看越像嫌疑人 |
[25:46] | Bring him in for questioning. | 带过来问话 |
[25:53] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[25:55] | Phil, where is it? | 菲尔 在哪儿 |
[25:56] | We’ve looked everywhere. | 到处都找遍了 |
[25:57] | We found everyone’s journal except clay’s. | 除了克莱 其他人的日记都找到了 |
[26:05] | Bring her in and close the door. | 带她过来 把门关上 |
[26:09] | Molly. | 莫利 |
[26:19] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:35] | What did you do, molly? | 你干什么了 莫利 |
[26:38] | I don’t know what you’re t– | 我不知道你在说… |
[26:38] | Don’t–don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[26:43] | Clay’s journal. | 克莱的日记 |
[26:44] | Did you give it to the fbi? | 你把它给联调局了吗 |
[26:47] | Tell me the truth, and I can still help you! | 告诉我真相 我还能帮你 |
[26:51] | Rob smith, we need you to come with us. | 罗伯特·史密斯 跟我们走一趟 |
[26:54] | Ok. Let me get my coat. | 好的 我去穿大衣 |
[27:01] | I’m on him! | 我来追他 |
[27:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[27:16] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[27:23] | For a man who’s all about accountability, | 你那么有责任感 |
[27:28] | you don’t show much. | 真是看不出来 |
[27:29] | – You guys don’t get it. – Well, what we have | -你们不懂 -但我们知道 |
[27:31] | are 7 victims from your rehabs. | 你们康复中心里已经有七人遇害 |
[27:33] | And you destroying evidence. | 以及抓到你销毁物证 |
[27:35] | And you running from us, so what don’t we get, rob? | 你还想逃跑 所以我们哪儿没懂 罗伯 |
[27:38] | Why would I be killing my customers… | 我为什么要杀死自己的客户呢 |
[27:41] | When I could be making money off them instead? | 毕竟我其实能从他们身上赚钱 |
[27:45] | Rob Smith is a con man | 罗伯·史密斯是个诈骗犯 |
[27:47] | and he doesn’t give a crap about his patients, | 他根本不在乎自己的病人 |
[27:49] | but he is not our unsub. | 但他不是我们要找的嫌犯 |
[27:51] | His whole business model counts on his patients relapsing. | 他的生意都仰赖病人复发 |
[27:54] | He doesn’t offer any | 他从不提供 |
[27:55] | significant medical or therapeutic treatment. | 任何有用的药物或治疗 |
[27:58] | He wants them to rehab and | 就希望病人能戒断 |
[27:59] | relapse so he can charge their insurance repeatedly. | 再复发 这样就能不停地赚保险费 |
[28:02] | He was worried that Clay and the others | 他之前是担心克莱等人 |
[28:04] | were writing about it in their journals. | 把这事写进了日记本 |
[28:05] | That’s why he wanted to hide them from us. | 所以才想藏起来免得被我们发现 |
[28:07] | Well, that takes motive off the table. | 这样一来就没有动机了 |
[28:10] | Did we get the other victims’ journals with a warrant? | 我们是否凭证拿到了其他人的日记 |
[28:12] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[28:13] | We need to go through them page by page. | 必须一页页仔细看一遍 |
[28:15] | I think there’s a victimology connection that we’re missing. | 被害人之间肯定存在我们忽略了的联系 |
[28:18] | Tara’s already started. | 塔拉已经开始了 |
[28:22] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[28:23] | I think Clay wrote about the unsub in his journal, and– | 我认为克莱日记里提到了嫌犯 |
[28:32] | I’m mary. I’m, uh… | 我叫玛丽 我是 |
[28:34] | His wife. I know. | 他的妻子 我知道 |
[28:38] | Where’s Daryl? | 达利尔呢 |
[28:39] | He’s uh… | 他 |
[28:40] | He’s a little upset… | 他心情不太好 |
[28:44] | at what he couldn’t remember about what he did to you. | 因为他无法记起对你做过什么 |
[28:51] | Can–um, can we sit? | 可以坐吗 |
[28:53] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[29:01] | Do you know the 9th of the 12 steps? | 你知道十二步戒酒法中的第九步吗 |
[29:03] | I–I do. | 知道 |
[29:05] | Um… we made amends to those we harmed. | 弥补自己伤害过的人 |
[29:09] | Unless doing so would injure them or others. | 除非这么做会伤害他们或别人 |
[29:12] | Daryl wanted to reach out to you to make amends, | 达利尔之前希望能联系你 弥补你 |
[29:15] | but his sponsor said, | 但互助担保人说 |
[29:16] | “Leave your ex-wife alone. Let her live her life. | “别打扰你的前妻了 让她过自己的生活吧 |
[29:19] | Make your amends by doing better next time.” | 下一次好好表现也是一种弥补” |
[29:22] | It looks like he has. | 看来他做到了 |
[29:25] | But… it bothered him, | 但他很介意 |
[29:29] | not saying a simple “I’m sorry” | 连一句道歉都没说过 |
[29:33] | until he stumbled upon | 直到最后遇到 |
[29:34] | people who were being murdered that…that… | 那么多起凶案 才… |
[29:37] | That this was how he could make his amends? | 终于有办法进行弥补吗 |
[29:40] | Only now he feels like he’s made it worse. | 只不过如今他觉得自己把情况弄得更糟了 |
[29:45] | If you could just tell me how you feel about all this, | 希望你能说说自己的看法 |
[29:50] | we could help him get past it. | 我们可以帮他走出来 |
[29:54] | I just–I see what he has now, | 我看到他现在的状态 |
[29:58] | what you have with him, and– | 你们之间的感情 |
[30:01] | – And you’re jealous. – No. | -你嫉妒了 -没有 |
[30:04] | No. I’m confused. | 我有点困惑 |
[30:08] | I killed myself to help him get clean. | 为了帮他戒酒我付出了很多 |
[30:13] | Why couldn’t he get sober with me? | 为什么跟我一起的时候就戒不掉呢 |
[30:15] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:19] | But if it helps, I live scared every day. | 我只知道 我每天都担惊受怕 |
[30:24] | That he’ll relapse? | 怕他又复发吗 |
[30:25] | No. That he’ll leave me for… | 不是 怕他离开我去找… |
[30:31] | The way he talks about you. | 他谈起你时的神采 |
[30:38] | He still loves you. | 他仍然爱你 |
[30:41] | I don’t want that. | 不是我想要的 |
[30:45] | I’m happy for him. | 我替他高兴 |
[30:48] | I’m really happy for you both, | 我真心替你们高兴 |
[30:52] | But I do need him. Give that to him. | 但我需要他 给他这个 |
[30:57] | It’ll tell him that he was right all along | 这能说明他的想法正确 |
[31:01] | and that I need his help to stop this killer. | 而且我需要他帮忙制止凶犯 |
[31:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[31:12] | We have 12 instances on our end, Garcia. | 我们这边有十二条 加西亚 |
[31:14] | How many did you find? | 你找到多少 |
[31:15] | 15 so far. References of broken wings, angels, | 目前十五条 日记里几乎都是 |
[31:19] | and the like across all journals. | 折翼 天使 之类的词 |
[31:20] | 3 of the victims say it’s a metaphor for addiction | 有三个被害人说那是一位工作人员讲的 |
[31:23] | suggested by one of the staff. | 对成瘾的隐喻 |
[31:25] | That staff member could be our unsub. | 这位工作人员可能就是嫌犯 |
[31:27] | But, Garcia, we ruled out the rehab staff, didn’t we? | 加西亚 康复中心工作人员是都已经排除了吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah. Everybody on the books, anyway. | 是的 在册的所有人 |
[31:32] | The unsub’s use of modified opiates | 嫌犯选用改良阿片 |
[31:33] | may mean he’s medically sophisticated. | 说明他对医学操作很了解 |
[31:36] | It could be someone on the | 可能是史密斯 |
[31:38] | nursing staff that Smith pays indirectly. | 非直接雇佣的护理人员 |
[31:40] | Now the question is, will Smith help us? | 问题来了 史密斯愿意帮我们吗 |
[31:43] | Matt, Luke, see if you can get | 马特 卢克 看看能否 |
[31:44] | the temporary payroll information from Smith. | 从史密斯那里拿到临时员工信息 |
[31:46] | Garcia, start digging | 加西亚 去查 |
[31:47] | into temp and traveling nurses just in case. | 临时及流动护工 万一有线索 |
[31:50] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[31:51] | Nice try, agents, | 想得美啊 探员们 |
[31:53] | But Dr. Smith’s cooperation | 但史密斯医生 |
[31:54] | only extends to your murder investigation. | 只会对凶案调查进行配合 |
[31:56] | How he pays his employees is off-limits. | 怎么付员工薪水不在其中 |
[31:58] | It’s the same investigation. He’s hiding a killer. | 都是同一个调查 他打算包庇一个杀人犯 |
[32:03] | We’re done. | 失陪 |
[32:04] | How do you think it’s gonna affect your brand | 你声称要救治病人 |
[32:05] | when we reveal that you employed someone who thought it was | 却雇佣了一个觉得杀死他们也没什么大不了的员工 |
[32:07] | OK to murder the very people you say you’re trying to help? | 你觉得曝光这个情况对你的品牌会有什么影响 |
[32:11] | You know what I think? | 说说我的想法吧 |
[32:12] | I think I’m going to call a meeting. | 我将会召集会面 |
[32:14] | Have a sit-down with Molly, take her inventory. | 叫莫利坐下来谈谈 理理她的情况 |
[32:17] | That’s a threat. | 这是威胁 |
[32:19] | Hope you catch this guy. I really do. | 希望你们能抓到他 真的 |
[32:21] | So take it easy, fellas. | 放轻松 各位 |
[32:23] | And when you need to get off steroids, come see me. | 什么时候想戒掉类固醇增肌药就来找我 |
[32:32] | Geez… they all wrote about their killer. | 天啊 他们都提到了凶手 |
[32:35] | Yeah, and now we have a pretty good idea of who this guy is, | 而且我们对他已经有一定了解了 |
[32:39] | from a profiling perspective anyway. | 虽然是从侧写角度 |
[32:41] | He’s an angel of mercy. | 他是一个慈悲天使 |
[32:42] | Like a doctor or nurse who kills their patients? | 类似杀死病人的医生护士吗 |
[32:45] | Exactly. Elizabeth Wettlaufer believed god wanted her to kill. | 没错 伊丽莎白·维特劳弗深信上帝希望她杀人 |
[32:48] | Donald Harvey killed his patients to ease their pain. | 唐纳德·哈维为了减轻病人的痛苦而杀掉他们 |
[32:51] | Angels of mercy have the highest body counts | 慈悲天使的作案量首屈一指 |
[32:53] | because they hunt in places where people typically die. | 因为他们在最经常死人的地方犯案 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:58] | For this guy, it’s all about the broken wing. | 对这家伙 折翼是关键 |
[33:02] | He gets them to see themselves this way, | 他让被害人从这个角度看自己 |
[33:04] | and if they buy in and he believes they’re truly broken, | 如果他们信了 如果他真认为他们已彻底破碎 |
[33:07] | they’re never gonna get better, | 再也无法恢复 |
[33:09] | I have to kill them to end their suffering. | 就必须杀掉他们才能终结痛苦 |
[33:13] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[33:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:16] | You still have yours. | 你还有呢 |
[33:19] | Have what? | 有什么 |
[33:25] | Y-yeah. I, um… | 是啊 我 |
[33:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:33] | I keep mine because it’s a… | 我还留着 因为 |
[33:36] | Reminder of the wreckage of my past. | 能提醒我过去的自己多么糟糕 |
[33:39] | Tara, I… | 塔拉 我 |
[33:40] | You know, maybe he does, too. | 他可能也这样 |
[33:42] | I think that’s what we’ve been missing here. | 这可能就是我们一直都遗漏了的地方 |
[33:45] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[33:46] | Well, look, this guy, he inks his victims. | 这家伙 给被害人文身 |
[33:48] | They’re his signatures, his trophies, | 这些就是他的签名 他的战利品 |
[33:50] | But he wouldn’t stop there. | 但他不会止步于此 |
[33:52] | You–you think he’d sign himself, too? | 你是说他也会签在自己身上吗 |
[33:54] | Look at the design. | 你看这个图形 |
[33:55] | It’s one-half of a broken wing. Right? | 是一对折翼的一半 对吗 |
[33:57] | I’m thinking he puts the other half on his body. | 我在想另一半就在他身上 |
[34:00] | And that way, the wings are whole after his victims die. | 这样的话 受害者死后翅膀就完整了 |
[34:03] | They’re complete. | 作品就完成了 |
[34:15] | I think this is the best one yet. | 这是目前最棒的 |
[34:18] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[34:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:33] | Clay–he was… | 克莱 他… |
[34:36] | Special. | 很特别 |
[34:41] | My insurance isn’t up. I still have another 2 weeks. | 我的保险还没有到期 我还有两周时间 |
[34:45] | Molly, molly, molly. | 莫利 莫利 莫利 |
[34:47] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[34:49] | You put your needs ahead of the group. | 你把个人需求放在了小组之前 |
[34:52] | We can’t tolerate that. | 我们不能容忍这种事情 |
[34:53] | Rob, I don’t think– | 罗伯 我不觉得 |
[34:55] | Oh, I–I think so. | 我这么觉得 |
[35:00] | No. | 不 |
[35:01] | Phil. Phil, you know this isn’t right. | 菲尔 菲尔 你知道不能这样 |
[35:04] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[35:08] | It’s unfortunate. | 真可惜 |
[35:11] | How can they do this? | 他们怎么能这样 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. I’m really sorry. | 我不知道 很抱歉 |
[35:16] | I’m gonna end up like Clay. I know it. | 我会跟克莱一个下场 我知道的 |
[35:20] | If you’re that worried about it, I can give you a ride, | 如果你这么担心 我可以载你一程 |
[35:23] | if that’ll help. | 如果能帮上你的话 |
[35:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[35:29] | I mean, are you sure? | 真的可以吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 没问题 |
[35:33] | I do this job so I can help people. | 我做这份工作就是为了帮助别人 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:38] | Let me get that. | 我来拿吧 |
[36:04] | Garcia, we got your list of freelance nursing staff, | 加西亚 我们收到了你发来的兼职护理人员名单 |
[36:07] | But did you cross-reference credit card records | 你比对过他们在本地文身店的 |
[36:08] | with local tattoo parlors? | 信用卡记录吗 |
[36:10] | Yeah, I’m doing that now. | 正在查 |
[36:11] | It looks like the freelancers were paid via some | 看上去这些兼职的工资都是通过某个 |
[36:14] | national traveling nurses association. | 国家流动护士协会发放的 |
[36:16] | Focus on temporary hires | 主要关注史密斯每天去的 |
[36:17] | that fall in line with the rehabs smith visits day by day. | 那家康复中心的临时工 |
[36:21] | Look for overlap between the two. | 找下满足两个条件的人 |
[36:23] | Ok. I can see the matrix, people. | 好的 建好模型了 |
[36:29] | There it is! | 找到了 |
[36:29] | Uh, nurse of the male variety–Douglas Knight. | 男护士 道格拉斯·奈特 |
[36:32] | 道格拉斯·奈特 文身店信用卡交易记录 | |
[36:32] | 8 sessions at local tattoo parlors, | 在当地文身店消费了八次 |
[36:34] | All within hours of each death. | 都在受害者死后几小时内 |
[36:35] | Here’s his work and home address. | 这是他的工作和家庭地址 |
[36:37] | Great work. Copy Tara on what you found. | 干得漂亮 把你的发现告诉塔拉 |
[36:40] | This guy lost his wife Daphne 5 years ago to an overdose. | 他妻子五年前因吸毒过量而死 |
[36:43] | That’s what we call a stressor. | 这就是我们所谓的压力源 |
[36:45] | So why didn’t he start killing 5 years ago? | 那为什么他五年前没有开始杀人 |
[36:46] | Well, because the trigger came later. | 因为导火索是之后才出现的 |
[36:48] | Does it say when he | 这上面说了他是什么时候 |
[36:49] | started working at Rob Smith’s rehab houses? | 开始在罗伯·史密斯的康复所工作的吗 |
[36:52] | Yeah, a couple years later. | 说了 两年后 |
[36:53] | Ok, in AL-Anon, since I couldn’t help you, | 好 在戒酒互助会的时候 因为我帮不了你 |
[36:55] | I was told to look for the next person that I could help. | 他们就要我去照顾下一个我能帮助的人 |
[36:58] | Maybe Douglas Knight did the same. | 或许道格拉斯·奈特也是这样 |
[36:59] | And he became a rehab nurse, | 于是他成了康复中心的护士 |
[37:01] | and he was surrounded by patients like his wife. | 周围全是他妻子那样的病人 |
[37:03] | Right. Right. So he helped and helped until he broke. | 对 帮了一个又一个 直到最后承受不了 |
[37:05] | That was his trigger. | 那就是他作案的导火索 |
[37:07] | Now he thinks he’s putting these people out of their misery. | 他觉得自己是在帮这些人摆脱痛苦 |
[37:09] | So we just sit here and wait? | 那我们就坐在这干等吗 |
[37:10] | No. I have a better idea. | 不 我有个更好的主意 |
[37:15] | Emily, did you find him yet? | 艾米莉 找到他了吗 |
[37:26] | No, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[37:33] | This is what’s best. | 这就是最好的 |
[37:35] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[37:38] | I’m doing this out of love. | 我是出于爱才这么做的 |
[37:41] | Hey, where is Douglas Knight? | 道格拉斯·奈特在哪 |
[37:43] | Is the FBI looking to get sued or what? | 联调局是想被起诉还是什么 |
[37:45] | Douglas works for you. We need to find him right now. | 道格拉斯是你的员工 我们现在需要找到他 |
[37:48] | He escorted Molly Witt out of the building. | 他送莫利·威特出去了 |
[37:49] | – Phil, shut up! – No! | -菲尔 闭嘴 -不 |
[37:51] | This is over. | 结束了 |
[37:53] | You won’t have to feel any more pain. | 你再也不会感到任何痛苦了 |
[37:55] | You won’t have to hurt anymore, | 你再也不会痛苦了 |
[37:58] | – You won’t hurt anyone else. – Please, no! | -你也再也不会伤害别人了 -求你了 不要 |
[38:01] | But I will always remember you. | 不过我会永远记住你的 |
[38:06] | Douglas Knight? FBI! | 道格拉斯·奈特 联调局 |
[38:09] | You don’t belong here! | 你们不该来这儿 |
[38:11] | Douglas, just wait… | 道格拉斯 等下 |
[38:15] | and listen. | 听我说 |
[38:17] | Douglas, I know what it’s like to lose someone to this disease. | 道格拉斯 我知道因成瘾失去亲人的感觉 |
[38:22] | I know what it’s like to lose someone to this disease. | 我知道因成瘾失去亲人的感觉 |
[38:24] | All your hopes and your dreams for the future | 你对未来所有的希望和梦想 |
[38:27] | destroyed in the face of something that you can’t predict. | 都被一些自己无法预料的事所摧毁 |
[38:30] | …and you can’t control. | 这是你无法控制的 |
[38:32] | Sometimes, I wanted to shake the man I loved. | 有时 我想摇醒我的所爱 |
[38:34] | I’d even get into fistfights with him… | 我甚至和他动手 |
[38:36] | Because I wanted him to see how much he’d hurt me, | 因为我希望他知道自己对我的伤害有多深 |
[38:41] | until it got so bad that I had to let him go. | 直到我的心被伤透 我只能让他走 |
[38:45] | Even though that meant possibly… | 即使那意味着可能 |
[38:47] | Probably letting him die. | 很可能会害死他 |
[38:52] | You know what that feels like, don’t you? | 你知道那种感觉 对吗 |
[38:56] | Yes. | 知道 |
[38:58] | Yes, I do. | 我懂 |
[38:59] | Douglas, this disease… | 道格拉斯 成瘾 |
[39:03] | It’s impossible. | 无法治愈 |
[39:04] | …impossible to cure, impossible to predict, | 无法治愈 无法预测 |
[39:08] | but so many people eventually make it. | 但有那么多人最终战胜了它 |
[39:12] | All I can say is, you have to give them a chance. | 我只能说 你得给他们一个机会 |
[39:16] | And Molly deserves that chance. | 莫利应该得到这个机会 |
[39:18] | …Because her disease isn’t killing her. | 因为她的病并不会杀死她 |
[39:20] | You are. | 而你会 |
[39:22] | You need to let her go. | 你需要放开她 |
[39:31] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[39:46] | Molly! I’m gonna give you a shot of naloxone. | 莫利 我要给你打一针纳洛酮 |
[39:49] | It’s gonna save your life, but it won’t feel good. | 它能救你的命 但你会很不舒服 |
[39:59] | Ok, there you are. Ok. | 好了 你醒了 好了 |
[40:03] | All right. We got you. | 好了 有我们在 |
[40:49] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 不是吗 |
[40:54] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[41:04] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[41:07] | I’ve told so many lies, I wouldn’t have trusted me. | 我说了那么多谎 我都不能相信我自己 |
[41:12] | Don’t mess it up this time… | 这次别再搞砸了 |
[41:14] | with Mary, all right? | 好好跟玛丽在一起 好吗 |
[41:16] | I don’t intend to. | 我也不想 |
[41:19] | And Mary told me a little bit about what you guys talked about, | 玛丽跟我说了一些你们之间的谈话 |
[41:25] | about me not getting sober for you. | 关于我没为你戒掉 |
[41:29] | But, in a way, I did, because… | 但是 从某方面来说 我做到了 因为 |
[41:34] | when you left me, that’s when I hit rock bottom. | 你离开我后 是我人生的低谷 |
[41:36] | That’s when I knew I couldn’t go on that way anymore, and, uh… | 那时我才知道我不能再继续这样下去了 还有 |
[41:40] | My amends to you is not… | 我对你的弥补方式并非 |
[41:45] | to say “I’m sorry,” Although I am. | 说”对不起” 尽管我说了 |
[41:46] | It’s to tell you that, uh… | 我是告诉你 |
[41:51] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[41:54] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[41:57] | Hands off. I get it. | 我不应该碰你 我明白 |
[41:58] | But, um… | 但是 |
[42:06] | Get in here, dummy. | 过来 傻瓜 |
[42:11] | “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, | “连系你真正的家人的纽带不是血缘 |
[42:15] | but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” | 而是尊重并欣赏彼此的人生” |
[42:19] | Richard Bach. | 理查德·巴赫 |