Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] This is so stupid. What are we, 12? 这太蠢了 我们多大了 12岁
[00:07] Ok, we’re just having fun. It’s all this is. 好吧 我们只是在找乐子 就是这样
[00:09] Hunting for a ghost in the woods is not my idea of fun. 在树林里面捉鬼对我来说可不好玩
[00:13] It’s not fun, it’s real. 这不是玩的 这是真的
[00:14] And we’re gonna see him if it takes all night. 就算要一整晚 我们也一定要见到他
[00:17] All night? 一整晚
[00:18] All night? Are you– we left a perfectly good party for this. 一整晚 你 我们为此离开了一个很棒的派对
[00:21] And I’m not freezing my ass off out here all night. 我不会一整晚都在待在这外面挨冻的
[00:26] Well, fine, I’ll stay out here by myself. 好吧 我会一个人待在这的
[00:29] Tall Man, Tall Man, 高个子 高个子
[00:31] long-haired Tall Man. 长发的高个子
[00:33] Never gonna catch me. Never gonna catch me. 你永远抓不到我 永远抓不到我
[00:38] Never gonna catch me. 永远抓不到我
[00:39] Ok. Are we gonna do this or not? 好吧 到底要不要去
[00:42] Yeah. 要
[00:44] Hey, Ally. 嘿 艾莉
[00:45] What? 怎么了
[00:47] Wait up. 等等我们
[01:13] Is the fire out? 火熄灭了吗
[01:16] It’s out. 灭了
[01:18] Did you check? 你检查过了吗
[01:27] You were right. I’m on fire. 你说的对 我起火了
[01:29] That’s very funny. 这真好笑
[01:30] Put me out, Brent. Put me out. 帮我灭火 布伦特 帮我灭火
[01:40] He has them. 他抓住她们了
[01:42] He has my friends. 他抓住我的朋友们了
[01:44] Who? Who? 谁 谁
[01:45] The Tall Man. 高个子
[01:50] Breakfast is served. 早餐来了
[01:53] Thank you, babe. 谢谢 宝贝
[01:55] Say “thank you”, boys. 说谢谢 孩子们
[01:56] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[01:58] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[01:59] Any special requests while I’m up? 趁我在 有什么特别要求吗
[02:01] May I have some ketchup with my eggs? 我能在我的鸡蛋上涂点番茄酱吗
[02:03] Can I have lime juice? 我能要点酸橙汁吗
[02:06] Lime juice? 酸橙汁
[02:08] What? On your eggs? 什么 在你的鸡蛋上
[02:11] I’ll go get some. 我帮你拿一点
[02:13] Lime juice is good, right? 酸橙汁味道很好 对吧
[02:16] How’s the bacon? 培根怎么样
[02:20] We got a spill. 有东西洒了
[02:24] Henry. 亨利
[02:27] Our next case, 我们的下个案子
[02:29] where we’re headed to. 看我们要去哪
[02:31] East Allegheny. Your hometown, huh? 东阿勒格尼 你的故乡
[02:35] I swore I would get out of there 我发过誓 我要离开那里
[02:37] and never go back. 再不回去
[02:40] I have to go. 我必须得去
[02:41] – Right? – Well, you don’t have to do anything, darling. -对吧 -没什么是你必须要做的 亲爱的
[02:45] But this case, two girls missing in the woods, 但是这个案子 两个在树林失踪的女孩
[02:48] it’s gonna bother you if you don’t go. 如果你不去的话会一直困扰你的
[02:49] Wait, wait, wait. Where? 等等 哪里说了
[02:51] Where? 哪里
[02:52] In a park, Dead Man’s Conservatory. 在一个公园 死人温室公园
[02:55] Is that important? 这很重要吗
[02:58] Yeah. 是的
[02:59] I think I know what they were looking for. 我想我知道她们在找什么
[03:02] Last night 3 teenage girls 昨天晚上 三个少女
[03:04] went searching for the tall man. 出去寻找高个子
[03:06] It’s a regional ghost story. 这是一个当地的鬼故事
[03:08] According to the survivor recovered this morning, 据今早回来的幸存者说
[03:12] They found him. 她们找到他了
[03:15] She looks like she went through hell. 她看起来好像在地狱走了一遭
[03:16] She say what happened? 她有说发生什么了吗
[03:17] That would be Ally Macready. 这是艾莉·麦克雷迪
[03:19] And according to her, 据她所说
[03:20] The Tall Man held them and cut them repeatedly. 高个子将她们囚禁并多次拿刀割她们
[03:23] That is consistent with the legend. 这符合传说
[03:26] So the Tall Man is your classic don’t-go-into-the-woods dare. 高个子是拿来吓唬”别去树林”的传统招数
[03:30] Survive the night, you survive him. 你活过了晚上 就逃过了他
[03:31] He catches you, he cuts you 他抓住你了 就会一直割伤你
[03:33] until you reveal your deepest secrets. 直到你说出最深处的秘密
[03:35] Let’s go back to the victims for a second. 让我们先回到受害者
[03:37] Did they sneak out or did their parents know? 她们是偷偷溜出来的还是她们父母知道
[03:39] They told their parents that they were going to a party, 她们跟她们的父母说要去一个派对
[03:41] and they actually did. 而且她们也确实去了
[03:42] Ok, so then off the bat we have 好的 所以我们现在
[03:43] two theories about the unsub. 有了两个关于嫌犯的推测
[03:44] One is that he knew they were planning this. 一个是他知道她们的计划
[03:46] Which puts him in the girls inner circle. 也就是说他和女孩们很熟
[03:48] Exactly. Or two, he waited in the woods opportunistically. 没错 或者是第二个 他在树林里等待机会
[03:51] But that strategy only works if he plays the odds right. 但是只有他运气好 这招才能成功
[03:54] So how far reaching is this ghost story? 这个鬼故事的传播范围有多大
[03:56] Maybe I can answer that. 我也许能回答
[03:57] The story JJ grew up with, 这个小洁听着长大的故事
[03:59] it’s gonna viral, and the photoshop work is on fleek. 在网络疯传 那些图片处理得棒极了
[04:03] Tall Man is a story. What happened to these girls is real. 高个子只是个故事 这些女孩身上发生的却是真的
[04:07] The first 24 hours are crucial in an abduction case, 绑架案后二十四个小时至关重要
[04:10] and we are not down to 18. Let’s move. 现在我们只有十八个小时了 行动吧
[04:21] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[04:23] Nothing. 没什么
[04:24] Don’t say “Nothing.” My necklace is missing. 不要说没什么 我的项链又不见了
[04:25] You stole it again, didn’t you? 你又偷拿了 对吧
[04:26] How many times do I have to say stay out of my room? 我要说多少次不许进我的房间
[04:39] Why do you even like this so much? 你为什么这么喜欢它
[04:45] Because it’s yours. 因为它是你的
[04:53] Then I want you to have it. 我想把这个给你
[04:56] Really? 真的吗
[04:57] – Yeah. – Are you sure? -真的 -你确定
[05:00] I’m sure. 我确定
[05:06] Because no matter what happens, 因为无论发生什么
[05:08] I’ll always love you, JJ. 我都会永远爱你 小洁
[05:12] JJ? 小洁
[05:16] Wheels up. 要上飞机了
[05:17] Wheels up. 走吧
[05:26] Good morning, Ally. 早上好 艾莉
[05:28] My name is Brenda, and I’m your nurse 我叫布伦达 在接下来的12个小时里
[05:29] for the next 12 hours. 我是你的护士
[05:31] The police have asked that I scrape 警察要求我在你的指甲下
[05:33] under your fingernails for evidence. 刮取一些组织作为证据
[05:35] This won’t hurt at all. 这一点都不疼
[05:37] You’ll barely even notice that I’m doing anything. 你甚至不会有任何感觉
[05:39] Are you OK with that? 你能接受吗
[05:47] He’s coming. Ally hide. 他来了 艾莉躲起来
[05:48] Someone is coming! 有人来了
[05:51] No. 不
[06:03] No! No, no, no. 不 不不不
[06:21] Get away from me! 离我远点儿
[06:23] Get away from me! 离我远点儿
[06:55] The Tall Man 高个子
[07:01] “The most important question anyone can ask is 人们所能问的最重要的问题是
[07:04] what myth am I living?” 我生活在什么样的神话中
[07:06] Carl Jung. 卡尔·荣格[瑞士心理学家]
[07:09] I’d like to direct your attention to two oddities. 我想让你们注意两个奇怪的事情
[07:12] Oddity number one is Ally Macready’s medical exam. 一个是艾莉·麦克雷迪的医学检查结果
[07:15] Give us the headline. 简单地跟我们说说
[07:16] Despite outward appearances, 尽管她一身血
[07:18] Ally had a sum total of zero wounds on her. 艾莉身上没有任何伤口
[07:20] So whose blood is on your clothes, you ask? 所以她身上的血液是谁的
[07:22] DNA report is not back yet, DNA检查结果还没出来
[07:24] but typing and matching points to the other girls. 但从血型看来是其他女孩的
[07:26] She could have escaped before the unsub got to her. 她可能是在嫌犯抓她之前逃脱的
[07:29] Holding 3 girls takes a lot of control. 控制住三个女孩儿可不是易事
[07:30] What’s oddity number two? 第二件怪事是什么
[07:32] That would be a text exchange between Bethany and Chelsea. 那就是贝瑟尼和切尔西的短信
[07:36] Bethany says to Chelsea, 贝瑟尼和切尔西说
[07:37] “What if we do it in the woods tonight?” “如果我们今晚在树林里做呢”
[07:39] To which Chelsea responds, “We’d have to do it fast. 然后切尔西回复 “我们得快点做
[07:42] Ally can’t see us coming.” 不能让艾莉知道”
[07:45] Vaguely threatening. Although Ally didn’t say 有威胁的意思啊 虽然问话艾莉时
[07:46] anything like that in her interview. 她没有提及这方面的内容
[07:48] Two of the girls had some agenda besides the Tall Man. 两个女孩除了高个子之外还有计划
[07:51] We need to see if it played a part in their disappearance. 我们得查查这与她们的失踪有没有关联
[07:53] Chelsea’s dad, Tom, 切尔西的爸爸 汤姆
[07:55] he dated my sister in high school, 他在高中的时候和我姐姐谈过恋爱
[07:57] so I can talk to him. 所以我可以问问他情况
[07:58] Good. Do that. 很好 去吧
[07:59] We will divide and conquer when we land. 降落之后 我们分而治之
[08:01] We will investigate this 我们调查这个案子时
[08:03] as if Bethany and Chelsea are still alive, 先假设贝瑟尼和切尔西还活着
[08:05] and we will not sleep until we find them. 不找到她们我们绝不休息
[08:20] Are you with him? 你们是他派来的吗
[08:23] The Tall Man? 高个子
[08:24] No, Ally, we told you. We’re with the FBI. 不 艾莉 我说了 我们是联调局的
[08:29] We’re trying to find Bethany and Chelsea. 我们想找到贝瑟尼和切尔西
[08:31] And you can help us by letting us know 如果你能告诉我们 关于昨晚
[08:33] what you remember about last night. 你还记得什么 那将会对案情很有帮助
[08:36] Start in the woods. What do you remember? 从树林里开始说吧 你还记得什么
[08:40] Tall man, Tall man. 高个子 高个子
[08:42] Chanting. 吟颂
[08:44] 高个子 高个子 长头发的高个子
[08:48] – Never gonna catch me. – Hey, ally. -永远也抓不到我 -艾莉
[08:50] What? 怎么了
[08:51] Wait up. 等一下
[08:53] We, uh, we need to talk. 我们得聊聊
[08:56] About what? 聊什么
[08:57] About you. 聊聊你
[09:01] I don’t… I don’t feel so good. 我感觉不太好
[09:06] What–what’s happening? 怎么回事
[09:24] And then he put us to sleep, 然后他让我们睡着了
[09:27] because he can do that. 他有能力让我们睡着
[09:29] And when we woke up, 我们醒来的时候
[09:31] we were in his domain. 我们已经在他的地盘上
[09:34] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[09:39] Where is it? Tell me. 它在哪儿 告诉我
[09:41] Ally, run! 艾莉 快跑
[09:46] What did he mean, “Where is it?” “它在哪儿” 是什么意思
[09:48] Where’s Chelsea’s deepest, darkest secret. 切尔西心底最阴暗的秘密在哪儿
[09:51] That’s what he always wants, 这也是他一直想要的
[09:52] our secrets. 我们的秘密
[09:54] Did he ask you for your secrets? 他问过你的秘密吗
[09:57] No. 没有
[09:59] He just — he put me back to sleep. 他只是 他又让我睡着了
[10:02] And when I woke up, I was in the woods. 等我醒来的时候 我就在树林里了
[10:06] Are you sure you two aren’t his minions? 你们真的不是他的手下吗
[10:09] We promise. 我们保证不是
[10:11] But how come you think we are? 你为什么会觉得我们是
[10:15] Because you look like him. 因为你们和他长得很像
[10:19] You don’t have faces. 你们都没有脸
[10:28] Ally has schizophrenia? 艾莉有精神分裂症
[10:29] Early onset. 早发性的
[10:30] And we confirmed it with her parents. 我们和她父母确认过了
[10:32] It’s rare in teens, but it can happen. 这种情况在青少年中很少见 但也有可能
[10:34] The telltale symptom was her face blindness. 最明显的症状就是脸盲
[10:36] Schizophrenics have extreme visual processing problems, 精神分裂症患者有很重的视觉处理问题
[10:39] most obviously in meeting new people 多见于和陌生人打交道
[10:40] or experiencing new environments. 或者是换到新环境里
[10:42] Her parents were trying to keep her off medication. 她的父母不想让她服药
[10:44] That’s why the cops and Garcia didn’t flag it. 这也是警察和加西亚没有标出来的原因
[10:46] Besides the parents, who else knew? 除了她父母 还有谁知道
[10:47] Just Bethany and Chelsea. Why? 还有贝瑟尼和切尔西 为什么这么问
[10:49] Lot of holes in her story. 她的故事有很多漏洞
[10:51] Well, we noticed that, too. 我们也注意到了
[10:52] She wasn’t bound, but the other two were. 她没有被绑 但另外两个人被绑了
[10:55] She could have escaped, 她本可以逃脱的
[10:56] instead she magically woke up in the forest. 相反 她神乎其神地在树林里醒来了
[10:58] Covered in her friends blood. 浑身都是她朋友们的血
[11:00] Most schizophrenics are not violent, 绝大多数的精神分裂都没有暴力倾向
[11:01] but they can be pushed to violence if they’re threatened. 但是如果被逼急了 还是会变得暴力
[11:04] Maybe she did this, but in her mind, 或许是她做的 但是在她心里
[11:06] it was the Tall Man. 是高个子干的
[11:07] And that brings us back to Bethany 所以又回到了贝瑟尼
[11:09] and Chelseas texts about Ally, 和切尔西议论艾莉的短信上
[11:11] and if their agenda was upsetting enough to induce a break. 也许她们的计划促使她精神崩溃
[11:14] JJ’s with Chelseas dad now. 小洁跟切尔西的爸爸在一块
[11:15] Maybe she can find out what they needed to talk about. 或许她能找出他们该聊的
[11:18] My daughter and her best friend are missing 我女儿和她最好的朋友都失踪了
[11:20] and you’re asking about their texts? 你却在这问她们的短信
[11:22] God, JJ, is that really whats important? 天呐 小洁 现在这重要吗
[11:28] I’m sorry. 对不起
[11:29] It’s ok. 没事
[11:32] It’s the worst day of my life. 今天是我人生中最糟的一天
[11:34] And then Roslyn Jareau’s little sister shows up to ask me about it. 然后罗斯琳·洁婼的妹妹跑来问我这些
[11:39] I usually dont see people on their best day. 我不常看到人们开心的时候
[11:43] Thats why its important to look into every lead. 这就是为什么每条线索都很重要
[11:47] Ok? 好吗
[11:49] So these texts between Bethany and Chelsea 贝瑟尼和切尔西之间的短信
[11:51] didn’t sound too friendly. 听起来不是很友善
[11:54] Ally’s getting worse– 艾莉的情况恶化了
[11:56] Singing, talking to herself. 开始唱歌 自说自话
[11:58] So last night they were going to try 所以昨晚她们试图
[12:00] to talk Ally into getting some help. 劝说艾莉去寻求帮助
[12:02] Why in the woods? 为什么去树林里
[12:04] I mean, there are at least a hundred better places 外面有那么多地方
[12:06] to have that conversation. 都可以去谈话
[12:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:10] I really don’t. 我真的不知道
[12:16] What are you doing here? 你回来这干什么
[12:21] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[12:23] I mean, I remember your sister’s funeral 我还记得你姐姐的葬礼
[12:26] like it was yesterday. 就像昨天发生的那么清晰
[12:30] I could barely keep it together. 当时我不能自已
[12:33] But you–you live in this world now. 但现在你活在谋杀的世界里
[12:42] I do. 是的
[12:44] I guess I do live in this world now. 我确实活在谋杀的世界里
[12:48] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[12:50] I also get to make a difference in it. 我同样也可以产生积极影响
[12:54] Then tell me I won’t have to bury my daughter. 那就告诉我 我不必埋葬女儿
[13:03] Chelsea. 切尔西
[13:05] Yeah? 怎么了
[13:07] How bad are you? 你现在情况怎么样
[13:09] Bad. 很差
[13:11] He’s real. 他是真的
[13:12] I can’t believe he’s real, 真不敢相信他是真的
[13:14] and this is happening to us. 我们遇到了这种事
[13:15] Stop it. Stop. 住口 别说了
[13:17] The Tall Man is not real. 高个子不是真的
[13:18] This is just some freak who gets his kicks 就是个拿着剃须刀
[13:20] out of flicking us with a razor. 吓唬我们的变态
[13:21] What does he want? 他想干什么
[13:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:24] Oh, my god, he’s coming. He’s coming back. 我的天 他来了 他回来了
[13:41] No. 不
[13:44] Where is it? 东西在哪
[13:48] Stop. 住手
[13:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:58] Go ahead, Garcia. 你说 加西亚
[13:58] The police recovered al girls phones in the woods. 警方在树林找到了三个女孩的手机
[14:01] And you know how teens and myself 你也知道如今的青少年 还有我本人
[14:04] spend way too much time on our screens? 有多爱盯着屏幕看吗
[14:05] Well, the breakdown on the lab report 女孩们手机的检测报告概要
[14:07] from the girls cell phones suggests a surefire way 表明有个可靠方法
[14:09] to get us all to stop. 能让我们不玩手机
[14:11] Please look at that report on your tablets. 请看你们平板上的报告
[14:17] Fentanyl as in the opioid derivative? 芬太尼是类鸦片药物的那种吗
[14:19] Yeah, trace elements were found on al screens. 是的 三个手机上都发现了微量元素
[14:22] Now, the medical patch it comes in knocks you out instantaneously. 医用药量一下就能把你迷晕了
[14:25] Wait, hold up. Full stop. 等等 停下
[14:26] Let’s retrace the girl’s timeline. 回溯女孩们的时间线
[14:28] They went to a party, 他们先去了派对
[14:29] then somehow the unsub manages 然后不明嫌犯好不容易接触到
[14:32] to get his hands on al of the girls phones to lace them? 三个孩子的手机只是为了迷晕她们吗
[14:36] He could have been at the party. 他可能去了派对
[14:38] But then he’d have to time that out 但他得算准
[14:39] with when they went into the woods. 她们进入树林的时间
[14:41] No ones that good. 没人能掐得那么准
[14:43] Factor this in now. 想一下
[14:44] You’re a teenage girl. 你是个青春期的小姑娘
[14:46] You keep your cell phone on you at all times. 你肯定无时无刻手机不离身
[14:48] Who would you maybe hand it over to? 你有可能会把你的手机给谁
[14:52] Your best friend. 你最好的朋友
[14:54] I’m starting to think Bethany or Chelsea 我现在开始觉得贝瑟尼或者切尔西
[14:56] might be pulling the strings here. 似乎才是幕后主使
[14:57] Whoa, slow down. 打住
[14:58] Al girls phones were drugged, 三个女孩的手机都被下了药
[15:00] and Ally had the other girls blood on her. 艾莉身上还有其他两个女孩的血迹
[15:02] I’m with Rossi. If one of the girls was staging this, 我同意罗西 如果是哪个女孩策划的
[15:05] she would have had to have knocked herself outand let herself get cut. 她不会把自己也迷晕还挨刀子
[15:08] That’s one hell of a gaslight. 这点说不通
[15:09] But not an impossible one, especially with a partner. 但并不是不可能 尤其是有同伙的话
[15:15] Well, if that’s true, 如果是这样
[15:16] I think we‘re missing the bigger picture here. 那我们没看清大局
[15:17] Chelsea and Bethany are best friends. 切尔西和贝瑟尼是最好的朋友
[15:19] Why would one recruit a partner to terrorize the other? 为什么要雇人来吓对方
[15:22] Ok, it has something to do with this. 估计跟这个有关
[15:26] “Where is it?” That’s what Ally heard. “在哪里” 艾莉听到的
[15:29] So they’re looking for something they lost, 所以他们在找丢了的东西
[15:31] something they think the other girl can find. 他们认为另一个女孩能找到的东西
[15:34] I think we need to take another look at their high school, 我认为我们需要再看看那所高中
[15:36] see what we can find. 看看能发现什么
[15:37] – I know a guy over there that could help us. – Great. -我认识那的一个人能帮我们 -太好了
[15:46] Jennifer Jareau. 洁妮芙·洁婼
[15:48] Is that you? 是你吗
[15:50] Well, how are you, Mr. Howard? 你好 霍华德老师
[15:51] I’m good. I’m good. 我很好 很好
[15:52] Listen, you graduated, you can call me Ethan. 你已经毕业了 可以叫我伊森
[15:55] I heard you got promoted. 我听说你升职了
[15:57] Can’t believe you’re not the guidance counselor anymore. 不敢相信你不当咨询顾问了
[15:59] Oh, I’m still the guidance counselor. 我还是咨询顾问
[16:01] Yeah, I’m also the A.P. English teacher, 而且还是国际课程英语教师
[16:03] and some kids actually think I’m principal. 有些孩子以为我是校长
[16:06] So did you get my message? 你收到我的消息了吗
[16:07] I did. And I pulled all the kids 收到了 我把所有
[16:09] that Bethany and Chelsea were linked in with. 跟贝瑟尼和切尔西有关联的孩子都叫过来了
[16:11] Great. 太好了
[16:12] This way. 这边请
[16:17] There’s not much I can tell you. 我说不出来多少
[16:19] Bethany and Chelsea, they loved each other. 贝瑟尼和切尔西 她们很爱对方
[16:22] They were more like sisters than friends. 与其说她们是朋友 倒更像是姐妹
[16:24] Well, sisters fight. 姐妹也会吵架
[16:26] Did they get on each others nerves? 她们把对方惹毛过吗
[16:27] They ever have any kind of disagreement? 她们有没有过什么争执
[16:30] I mean, this is like totally a rumor, 有个谣言
[16:33] but Bethany had this secret boyfriend. 贝瑟尼有个秘密男友
[16:36] She wouldnt tell anyone who he was. 她不肯告诉任何人他是谁
[16:38] And Chelsea made fun of her for it, 切尔西就拿这个取笑她
[16:40] about Bethany keeping it a secret. 嫌她连这个都保密
[16:42] And Bethany was like, “why can’t you understand?” 切尔西就觉得”你为什么不明白”
[16:45] You don’t understand that we’re in love. 你不明白我们是相爱的
[16:46] He loves me. 他爱我
[16:47] Roslyn, you and Tom are in high school. 罗斯琳 你和汤姆还是高中生
[16:49] You don’t know what love is. 你不懂什么是爱
[16:50] You don’t get it. 你不懂
[16:52] Do you know that feeling? 你知道那种感受吗
[16:55] Yeah. Yeah, I know that feeling. 是的 我知道
[16:57] Could you tell me more about this boyfriend? 能跟我再说说这个男朋友吗
[16:59] We might need to talk to him. 我们可能需要跟他谈谈
[17:00] All I can tell you, he gave Bethany a gift. 我只能告诉你 他给了贝瑟尼一个礼物
[17:03] Jewelry, I think. 珠宝首饰之类的
[17:05] Chelsea got her hands on it somehow, 不知怎么被切尔西拿去了
[17:07] and she made it her mission to find out who Bethany got it from. 她就当成使命一样查是谁送给贝瑟尼的
[17:10] And did she? 她查到了吗
[17:13] She tried. 她试了
[17:15] She never got there. 但没查到
[17:21] Ok, so let’s roll with this for a second. 我们再快速过一遍
[17:23] Bethany has a secret boyfriend. 贝瑟尼有个秘密男友
[17:25] He doesn’t want to be exposed, 他不想曝光
[17:27] neither does she. 她也不想
[17:27] But then Chelsea gets her hands on something 可是切尔西拿到了
[17:30] neither one wants her to have. 这两人不想让她拿到的东西
[17:32] Right. 是的
[17:33] So the jewelry 所以这个首饰
[17:34] has to be the key to all of it. 是这个案子的关键所在
[17:37] What motivates them to this extreme? 是促使他们走向极端的动机
[17:44] JJ? 小洁
[17:47] You want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[17:53] Look, ever since we took this case, 自从我们接了这个案子
[17:55] all of these… 所有的
[17:58] memories are coming back, 记忆都涌了回来
[18:01] and they are not good memories. 都不是愉快的回忆
[18:03] You know? 你知道吗
[18:05] About Roslyn? 罗斯琳的事
[18:08] Yeah. 是的
[18:10] Like that morning she took my father’s razor. 比如那天早晨她拿了我父亲的刮胡刀
[18:21] I found her. 我发现了她
[18:25] And I just stood there… 我站在那里
[18:30] Frozen… 一动不动
[18:34] For probably 10 minutes. 大概十分钟
[18:40] It’s like brain couldn’t, um, comprehend 仿佛大脑不能理解
[18:43] what I was seeing. 我所看到的画面
[18:46] You know, sometimes I think– 有时候我认为
[18:48] I think that’s why I took this job, 我认为我就是因为这个做了这份工作
[18:50] so I’d always know what to do, 就总能知道该做什么
[18:52] so I would never freeze again. 就不会再一片空白
[18:59] So can you–can you give me something to do, Emily? 你能 你能给我些事做吗 艾米莉
[19:02] Because I am starting to freeze up again. 因为我又开始一片空白了
[19:06] Ok. Um, all right, how about this? 好的 这样吧
[19:10] Luke and Tara are going back to Ally. 卢克和塔拉要回去找艾莉
[19:12] They are going to use the EMDR technique on her. 他们要给她用眼动脱敏与再建技术
[19:15] It’s supposed to be especially effective 这个对精神分裂症患者
[19:17] with schizophrenics. 尤为有效
[19:21] This process is called eye movement 这个过程叫做
[19:23] desensitization and reconditioning. 眼动脱敏与再建
[19:26] And all you have to do is focus on the movement of the metronome 你只需要把注意力放在节拍器的摆动
[19:30] and the sound of our voices. 以及我们的声音上
[19:33] Ok, let’s go back to the last thing you remember in his lair. 回到你所记得发生在他的藏身处的最后一件事
[19:37] I don’t want to. 我不想回去
[19:39] Nothing bad is going to happen to you, Ally. 你不会有事的 艾莉
[19:42] You’re safe. Ok? 你很安全 好吗
[19:50] Where is it? 在哪呢
[19:54] He’s here. 他来了
[19:57] He’s here. He’s here. 他来了 他来了
[20:00] Ally, open your eyes and focus on the metronome. 艾莉 睁开眼睛 注意节拍器
[20:09] Now help us find your friends. 帮我们找到你的朋友们
[20:12] Describe the room. 描述一下房间
[20:15] There’s the door that he came through. 有一扇门 他从那儿进来
[20:19] It’s like I’m in a tunnel or something. 我好像是在什么隧道里
[20:25] There’s windows along the walls, 墙上有窗户
[20:28] but they’re covered in this weird cloth. 但是都被奇怪的布遮住了
[20:32] Ally, what’s on the ceiling? 艾莉 天花板上有什么
[20:41] Stars. 星星
[20:42] But they’re pink. 但是粉红色的
[20:46] I know where they are. 我知道是哪儿了
[20:48] It’s a train car. It’s abandoned. 是一节已经废弃的车厢
[20:50] We used to have parties there back when I was in high school. 我们上高中时常在那儿聚会
[20:52] Somebody put pink stars up on the ceiling. 有人往天花板上贴了很多粉色星星
[20:54] Ok, so it’s right here if it hasn’t moved. 如果没人动它 就应该是在这里
[20:57] Ok, you’ll lead SWAT. 你来带领反恐突击队
[20:58] Tell them to watch their front sight. 让他们小心正面
[20:59] There are teenagers in there. 里面有青少年
[21:04] Bethany? 贝瑟尼
[21:06] What? 怎么了
[21:09] I don’t know if we’re gonna make it out of here alive. 我不知道自己能不能活着离开这里
[21:12] If he kills me, I need to tell you something. 他可能会杀死我 有件事我一定要告诉你
[21:17] I lied. 我说了谎
[21:19] I do know what he wants. 我知道他想要什么
[21:22] What is it? 他想要什么
[21:24] Promise you wont get mad at me, ok? 先保证你不会生气 可以吗
[21:26] I promise. 我保证
[21:28] You’re my best friend, 你是我最好的朋友
[21:30] and we’re gonna get through this together, ok? 而且我们将会一起度过这道难关
[21:33] Just tell me. 告诉我吧
[21:40] That’s why I hid it, because I just wanted 所以我把它藏了起来 因为我想知道
[21:43] to know who he was. 他是谁
[21:45] But he keeps on asking, “Where is it?” 但他一直问 “在哪儿”
[21:48] And that’s the only thing I can think of. 我只能想到那个
[21:51] Thats the only thing. 只有那个
[21:58] What are you– 你怎么
[22:11] You set this up? 是你安排的吗
[22:13] Youre with him? 你们是一伙的吗
[22:15] Of course im with him. 我们当然是一伙的
[22:18] I love him. 我爱他
[22:34] Chelsea? 切尔西
[22:36] Chelsea, hey. Can you hear me? 切尔西 听得到吗
[22:39] Medical. 医护人员
[22:41] Hypovolemic shock, massive injury to the stomach. 低血量休克 胃部受重伤
[22:44] JJ, this is a highwaymans hitch knot. 小洁 这是暴徒常用的绳结
[22:48] It self releases. 是活结
[22:49] Bethany could have escaped any time she wanted. 贝瑟尼随时都可以逃跑
[22:57] Is she awake? 醒了吗
[22:58] Yeah. 是的
[22:59] It was Bethany, wasn’t it? 是贝瑟尼 对吗
[23:03] Ok, who’s the boyfriend? 她的男友是谁
[23:05] Do you know where they’re headed to? 知道他们往哪儿去了吗
[23:07] Where are they going– 他们要去哪儿
[23:11] What? 怎么
[23:13] This? 这个
[23:16] Get her into surgery. 送手术室
[23:30] JJ. 小洁
[23:33] They had to induce a coma. 只能先令她昏迷
[23:35] And we misjudged. 而且我们猜错了
[23:37] The boyfriend, we thought he was a teenager, a peer, 那个男友 我们以为是十多岁的同龄人
[23:40] Well, he’s older, much older. 其实更大 大得多
[23:43] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[23:45] Chelsea saw this around my neck. 切尔西看到我脖子上戴了这个
[23:48] The look in her eyes was recognition. 她的眼神像是认出来了什么
[23:52] The jewelry the unsub gave Bethany. 不明嫌犯给贝瑟尼的珠宝
[23:54] Same one. 是同一个
[23:56] He gave this to Roslyn who gave it to me. 他给了罗斯琳 罗斯琳给了我
[24:02] God only knows how many other girls there’s been since then. 天知道那以后还有多少女孩子
[24:07] I have been wearing this around my neck, 这么多年来我一直戴在脖子上
[24:09] his trophy, this whole time. 这其实是他的战利品
[24:10] JJ, we will arrest him. 小洁 我们会抓到他的
[24:12] I know. 我知道
[24:14] But when we do, 但那个时候
[24:17] I’m gonna need you to keep me away from him, 请一定让我回避
[24:20] because if I get a chance, 因为哪怕只有一点机会
[24:24] I swear to god I will kill him. 我发誓一定会宰了他
[24:34] This is mislabeled. Unsub’s older, predatory. 标签不对 嫌犯年纪不轻 掠夺成性
[24:37] Yeah. Lets add it all up. 是啊 我们把事情串起来
[24:39] The unsub gives the girls he grooms a necklace. 不明嫌犯将项链送给他喜欢的姑娘
[24:42] But Chelsea stole Bethany’s to figure out who he is. 但切尔西偷了贝瑟尼的 因为想知道他的身份
[24:45] And its the smoking gun of their affair, 而这是他们恋情的铁证
[24:47] dangerous enough to ruin his life if discovered. 如果有人发现 足以毁掉他的生活
[24:49] So he and Bethany come up with a plan to get it back. 所以他和贝瑟尼想出了要回项链的办法
[24:52] This guy’s been at it for a while. 这家伙干这种事已经很久了
[24:53] So who’s in bethanys life 那么贝瑟尼生活中的哪个人
[24:55] who also overlaps with JJ’s sister? 也是小洁姐姐能接触到的呢
[24:58] Well, there’s on obvious suspect. 有一个嫌犯想不注意都难
[24:59] It’s Tom Davis. He’s Chelseas dad, 汤姆·戴维斯 切尔西的爸爸
[25:01] And he was Roslyn’s old boyfriend. 也是罗斯琳的老男友
[25:02] Matt, Luke, bring him in. 马特 卢克 带他过来
[25:03] He has an alibi. I want to stress test it. 他有不在场证明 可以压力检测一下
[25:08] You think I did this? 你们认为是我做的吗
[25:10] My daughter is fighting for her life in the hospital. 我的女儿正在医院里苦苦求生
[25:12] The guy were looking for has been doing this for a while. 我们想找的这个人是个老手
[25:14] All the way back to Roslyn. 可以追溯到罗斯琳那会儿
[25:16] Jareau? 洁婼
[25:19] We dated in the nineties. I was 18. 九十年代我们有过几次约会 我当时十八岁
[25:21] Ok, so how about this, 这么说吧
[25:22] how about you tell us again where you were… 要不你再告诉我们一次自己当时在哪儿
[25:24] You OK with this? 可以吗
[25:26] I was at home by myself. 我当时一个人在家
[25:29] You can check my cell phone. It’s got GPS on it. 可以查我的手机 上面有卫星定位
[25:31] All that means is that your phone stayed home, 只能说明当时你的手机在家
[25:33] not that you did. 而不能说明你的情况
[25:38] How he responds to my sisters necklace 他对我姐姐项链的反应
[25:40] will tell us everything. 将会说明一切
[25:48] JJ, thank God. Can you please explain– 小洁 太好了 你能否帮忙解释
[25:50] We pulled this off of Bethany. 我们在贝瑟尼身上发现了这个
[25:54] What is it? 这是什么
[26:09] It’s not him. 不是他
[26:10] We’re holding him anyway. 我们还是会继续关着他
[26:12] Fine, but its not him. 也行 但不是他
[26:19] It’s me. I’m on the burner phone. 是我 我用的一次性手机
[26:24] I know where it is. 我知道在哪
[26:27] It’s at the school. 在学校里
[26:29] Yeah, I’m here now. 对 我现在在这
[26:31] I can get it, but… 我可以去拿 但是…
[26:34] You promise to take care of me? 你保证会照顾我
[26:37] You promise? 你保证
[26:40] I, uh, 我
[26:41] I had to stab Chelsea. 我没办法只能捅了切尔西
[26:43] I think she– I think she’s… 我觉得她 我觉得她
[26:48] Yeah, ok. I’ll see you soon. 好吧 一会儿见
[27:12] Emily send you in here? 艾米莉让你来的
[27:15] No. 不是
[27:17] Well, I might have mentioned I was gonna check up on you. 我可能说起过我准备来看看你
[27:25] You know, of all the profilers I’ve worked with, 我和这么多侧写员共事过
[27:29] you’ve grown the most, 你是成长最大的
[27:32] from communications liaison to mother to profiler. 从沟通联络员到母亲到侧写师
[27:38] It’s been a privilege to watch. 能见证这些实属荣幸
[27:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:44] Oh, I’m not done. 我还没说完
[27:46] Because now you have to do the hard work. 因为现在难题要交给你了
[27:52] If this unsub was in Roslyn’s life, 如果这名嫌犯曾和罗斯琳有过交集
[27:55] he was also in yours. 他也应该和你有交集
[27:57] And you’re gonna have to dig into your memories to find him. 你得深挖自己的记忆找出他是谁
[28:11] Will you come with me? 你能陪我一起吗
[28:18] Every step of the way. 寸步不离
[29:00] You’re 11. That’s a fun age. 那时你十一岁 无忧无虑的年纪
[29:06] Yeah. 是啊
[29:07] What was going on? 发生了什么
[29:10] My parents weren’t doing well. 我爸妈的关系不是很好
[29:14] There was a lot of fighting. 他们经常吵架
[29:18] Did that contribute to Roslyn’s depression? 罗斯琳的抑郁有这个因素吗
[29:22] It did. 是的
[29:26] But she’d always make time for me. 但她总是会抽时间陪我
[29:33] Did she ever let on that she was hurting? 她有跟你说过她很受伤吗
[29:37] Yeah. It got really bad right before she was gone. 有 在她去世前变得特别严重
[29:41] It’s dinnertime, mom says. 该吃晚饭了 妈妈说
[29:43] JJ, not now. 小洁 我现在还不想吃
[29:45] You have to come eat because you haven’t eaten in 3 days. 你得吃点因为你已经三天没吃东西了
[29:48] Get out! 出去
[29:55] Why are you like this? 你为什么要这样
[29:57] Is it Tom? 是因为汤姆吗
[29:59] No. 不是
[30:02] I broke up with Tom months ago. 我几个月前就和汤姆分手了
[30:03] Will you just go away, please? 你能走开吗
[30:10] No, that’s not right. 不 不对
[30:12] Weeks earlier she and my father were fighting. 几周前她和我爸吵了架
[30:15] You don’t understand that 你不明白
[30:16] we’re in love. He loves me. 我们是相爱的 他爱我
[30:17] Roslyn, you don’t know what love is. 罗斯琳 你不懂什么是爱
[30:19] You don’t get it! 你不懂
[30:24] If she had already broken up with Tom, 如果她那时已经跟汤姆分手了
[30:26] who was she talking about? 她说的是谁呢
[30:29] The unsub. 是嫌犯
[30:31] He recognized a girl in pain, 他发现了一个处在痛苦之中
[30:35] parents divorcing, vulnerable, 父母正在离婚的脆弱女孩
[30:38] so he took advantage of that. 于是利用了这点
[30:42] She was already in such a bad place. 她本来状况就够不好了
[30:45] And now she’s heartbroken. 现在她更是心碎
[30:52] She thought there was only one way out. 她觉得那是唯一的出路
[30:56] But there’s that nagging question, isn’t there? 但还有那个令人费解的问题 不是吗
[31:01] Why did you give this to me, Roz? 为什么你要把这个给我 罗斯
[31:04] Go back to when she gave it to you. 回想她把这个给你的时候
[31:07] Go there right now. 现在
[31:13] I want you to have it. 我想把这个给你
[31:14] But you love this necklace. 可你很喜欢这条项链
[31:17] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[31:19] I’m sure. 我确定
[31:26] Because no matter what happens, 因为无论发生什么
[31:27] I’ll always love you, JJ. 我都会永远爱你 小洁
[31:33] And besides, this necklace will help ward off the tall man. 还有 这条项链会帮你赶走高个人
[31:39] That’s a stupid, made-up story. 那是别人编出来的白痴故事
[31:41] The story’s made up, but some monsters are real. 故事是编出来的 但有些怪物确是真实存在的
[31:45] And if a real monster ever sees you wearing this, 如果真的怪物看见你戴着这个
[31:48] he’ll know not to mess with Jennifer Jareau… 他就知道不能去惹洁妮芙·洁婼
[31:52] cause she’s a total bad ass. 因为她是个狠角色
[31:55] You think I’m a bad ass? 你觉得我是个狠角色
[31:57] I think you’re the baddest of asses. 我觉得你是最厉害的狠角色
[31:59] And that came out wrong. 这么说好像不对
[32:07] She was trying to protect me. 她是想保护我
[32:10] Yes, she was. 对 是的
[32:13] Now imagine you’re the unsub. 现在就当你是嫌犯
[32:15] Your victim has just killed herself, 你的受害者刚自杀
[32:17] and you see her younger sister wearing your gift to her. 而你看见她妹妹戴着你送给她的礼物
[32:22] He’d see it as a beacon. 这对他来说就是一盏指路灯
[32:25] That’s my next victim. 那就是我下个目标
[32:27] You say that as a profiler. 这是你作为侧写员的角度
[32:29] But what else do you know about preferential sexual offenders? 但偏好型性犯罪者还有什么特征
[32:33] They… 他们…
[32:35] They have an age-specific type. 他们喜欢某个特定年纪的对象
[32:37] I’d be too young for him. 我对他来说太小了
[32:38] Roslyn didn’t know that, but she knew the unsub, 罗斯琳不知道这个 但她了解嫌犯
[32:42] and she knew you. 她也了解你
[32:44] She knew that deep down inside, 她知道在内心深处
[32:46] you were stronger than her, 你比她坚强
[32:48] and that the unsub would never come after you 嫌犯永远不会来找你
[32:50] because it would be too risky. 因为太冒险
[32:52] You were too tough. 让你就犯太难
[32:54] Now, was that the best plan? No. 那是最好的办法吗 不是
[32:57] But it was the best that Roslyn could do. 但那是罗斯琳最好的选择了
[32:59] And I think her plan worked. 我觉得她的办法起了作用
[33:03] I think he was terrified of what she might have told you 我觉得他很怕她可能告诉过你什么
[33:06] And how you would have looked at him. 你会怎样看待他
[33:08] So who looked at you like that growing up? 谁在你成长过程中用那种眼神看过你
[33:15] It would have been a brief interaction, 可能是一次很短的互动
[33:17] Something probably in the immediate 可能就是在她死后不久
[33:19] aftermath of her death. 发生的事
[33:43] Oh, my God. 我的天
[34:44] This is just a horrible mistake, ok? 这一定是搞错了
[34:46] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我什么坏事也没做
[34:47] I mean, you can’t just bring me–does JJ– 你不能就这样把我带进来 小洁她…
[34:49] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[34:51] Hey, listen. Listen. I didn’t do this. 听着 不是我干的
[34:54] I searched his car, his house, and the school. 我搜了他的车 他家 还有学校
[34:55] No sign of Bethany. 没找到贝瑟尼
[34:56] Dave, I think he’ll respond to your authority. 戴夫 我觉得他会对你的权威有所反应
[34:58] I want you to take the first crack at him. 我希望你第一个去击破他
[35:00] Actually, I’d like to. 其实我想去
[35:09] Ok. 好吧
[35:14] JJ. 小洁
[35:15] What in the world is this? Seriously. 这到底是搞什么 说真的
[35:17] – Ethan, I am so sorry. – This is ridiculous. -伊森 我很抱歉 -这真是乱来
[35:20] They seem to think I’ve hurt those girls or something. 他们好像觉得是我伤害了那些女孩
[35:22] I know. Its just we have a warrant for your house. 我知道 只是我们有张对你家的搜查令
[35:27] And they’ve already pulled your computer. 而他们已经查过了你的电脑
[35:31] Is that? 是吗
[35:32] No, she’s bluffing. 没有 她在虚张声势
[35:34] That’s a hell of a bluff. 这招真厉害
[35:36] Guys like him keep souvenirs, 像他那样的人要保存纪念品
[35:38] usually on computers. 通常都会存在电脑上
[35:46] Did you see what was on it? 你看到上面的东西了吗
[35:49] I did. 看到了
[35:56] Ok, look. 好了 听着
[35:58] Um, what Roslyn and I had, 罗斯琳和我的关系
[36:01] it was… 那是…
[36:04] It was different. 是不一样的
[36:07] All right. I mean, we… 好吧 我是说 我们…
[36:09] really loved each other. 是真心爱着对方
[36:15] I know. 我懂
[36:30] Roz gave this to me 罗斯把这个给我
[36:33] because she wanted me to know how special you were to her. 是因为她想让我知道你对她有多特别
[36:38] You know who else is special? 你知道还有谁很特别吗
[36:43] Bethany. 贝瑟尼
[36:47] Look, you don’t have to tell me where she is, 你不需要告诉我她在哪里
[36:49] but you got to give me something 但你得给我点线索
[36:51] so I can buy you a little more time. 我才能多为你争取点时间
[36:59] She’s where I keep all the kids that are special to me. 她就在收藏着我那些特别的孩子的地方
[37:08] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[37:14] You meant it, right? 你是认真的对吗
[37:17] About Roz? 罗斯的事
[37:19] She loved me? 她真的爱我
[37:24] She’s at the school. 她在学校
[37:38] This can’t be it. 不是这里
[37:39] There’s nowhere for her to hide in here. 这里没地方藏她
[37:44] Guys, over here. 各位 过来这里
[37:52] What’s under here? 底下是什么
[37:53] That’s an electrical breaker room. 是一个电路管理室
[37:54] The police, they cleared it already. 警察已经排查过这里了
[37:56] Well, we need to clear it again. 我们要再排查一遍
[37:57] All right. 好吧
[37:58] I got it. 我来
[38:00] Go ahead. 走吧
[38:17] Guys. 各位
[38:29] Come on. Bethany. 没事了 贝瑟尼
[38:34] Bethany? 贝瑟尼
[38:35] Bethany, can you hear me? 贝瑟尼 你能听见我说话吗
[38:37] Here we go. 来吧
[38:38] Come on. Come on, Bethany. 醒醒 醒过来 贝瑟尼
[38:41] Come on. 醒醒
[38:42] Come on. 醒一醒
[38:45] – Bethany. – Come on. -贝瑟尼 -醒过来
[38:53] Come on! 醒醒
[38:58] Come on. 醒过来
[39:03] Come on. 醒一醒
[39:11] Were you able to buy me more time? 你有帮我争取点时间吗
[39:12] No. 不
[39:13] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[39:17] You put my sister 你把我姐姐
[39:19] in your trophy case 放在你的奖杯陈列柜上
[39:21] because she was just another one of your trophies. 因为她不过是你的又一件战利品
[39:23] No. Thats not– thats not true. 不 不是这样的
[39:25] I didn’t– 我没有…
[39:30] Roslyn… 罗斯琳
[39:33] probably wasn’t your first victim. 或许不是你的第一名受害者
[39:37] But Bethany… 但贝瑟尼…
[39:39] She will be your last. 她是最后一个
[40:03] Come with me. 和我来
[41:11] Oh, don’t… 别…
[41:13] Don’t move. 别动
[41:15] Let me take this in. 让我欣赏这一幕
[41:18] They wanted to wait up. 他们想等你
[41:21] They have a present for you. 他们有礼物要送你
[41:23] A present for me? 有礼物送我
[41:32] We heard it through the grapevine 我们从小道消息那得知
[41:34] it was a tough case. 这个案子很不轻松
[41:53] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[41:57] I love it. 喜欢极了
[42:00] Good. 那就好
[42:11] “There are times in our lives “我们的人生会经历这样的时刻
[42:13] “when we have to realize “我们不得不意识到
[42:14] “that our past is precisely what it is “我们的过去已成定局
[42:17] “and we cannot change it, “已经无法改变
[42:19] “but we can change the story we tell ourselves about it. “但我们能改变和自己讲述它的方式
[42:22] “and by doing that, “而且通过这么做
[42:24] We can change the future.” 我们就能改变未来”
[42:26] Eleanor Brown. 埃莉诺·布朗
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme