Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Search is clear. 搜查未发现异常
[00:16] Good. 好的
[00:17] Go. 上
[00:19] Hold. 等等
[00:32] All right, hold it. Back up. 好的 暂停 回放
[00:36] We got a body. 找到一具尸体
[00:37] Open it. 把门打开
[00:39] Right. 好了
[00:42] It’s cut. 门开了
[00:48] Alpha’s made entry. A队已进入
[01:04] Still warm. This kill is fresh. 还有体温 刚发生的谋杀
[01:08] Owen. 欧文
[01:10] You know this guy? 你认识这个人
[01:24] We were too late. 我们来晚了
[01:25] We tried. 我们尽力了
[01:27] Now we need to tell the team. 我们得把情况告诉队里
[01:28] Get off me! 放开我
[01:31] Right there! Drop the weapon! 别动 放下武器
[01:34] Owen! 欧文
[01:36] Hold it. Hold it. 等等 别动
[01:37] – Owen, wait. – Drop your weapon! -欧文 等一下 -放下武器
[01:39] No, no, no, no, no. This man is on the job. 不不不 他是我们的人
[01:41] FBI special agent Owen Quinn, 联调局特别探员欧文·奎恩
[01:42] Badge number 2310-niner-5. 警号2310-9-5
[01:46] Owen, look at me. 欧文 看着我
[01:52] Reid? 里德
[01:56] – Prentiss. – Yes. -潘提斯 -对
[01:58] You’re safe now, Owen. 你安全了 欧文
[01:59] You’re home. 你回家了
[02:05] How long? 过去多久了
[02:06] Don’t worry about that right now. 现在别想这个
[02:07] We need to make sure that you’re ok. 我们得确保你没事
[02:09] What year is it? 今年是哪一年
[02:10] It’s 2018. 2018年
[02:14] No! 不
[02:16] You’re safe now. You’re safe. 你安全了 你安全了
[02:19] No, I’m not! 不 我没有
[02:21] I’m not! 我没有
[02:53] Believer 信徒
[02:58] “A thing is not neceaasrily true “既已以命相博
[03:01] because a man dies for it.” 不必苛其真理”
[03:03] Oscar Wilde. 奥斯卡·王尔德
[03:05] Who remembers this agent? 有人记得这位探员吗
[03:07] I do not. 我不记得
[03:08] That’s agent Owen Quinn. 那是探员欧文·奎恩
[03:09] He worked here until he quit a year ago. 在去年离职前他都在这工作
[03:11] He worked in the Violent Crimes Apprehension Program 他在五楼的暴力犯罪抓捕计划小组工作
[03:13] on the 5th floor, but he aspired to be a profiler. 但他想成为一名侧写员
[03:16] So, why’d he quit? 那他为什么辞职
[03:17] He was convinced there was an unsub we missed 他坚信我们忽视了一名
[03:18] working up and down the northeast corridor. 在东北部边境活动的嫌犯
[03:20] He named him the Strangler. 他称其为扼杀者
[03:22] Naming the unsub. That’s exactly what we don’t do. 给嫌犯起绰号 我们绝不该那么做
[03:24] That wasn’t his only mistake. 那不是他犯的唯一错误
[03:26] Yeah, we reviewed his report. 对 我们重新看了他的报告
[03:27] He started with a single victim– 他从一名单一被害人开始调查
[03:29] A woman in Maryland who’d been strangled 马里兰州有一名被勒死的女性
[03:30] and had the hyoid bone at the front of her throat removed, 其喉咙前部的舌骨也被摘除了
[03:33] but she was his only confirmed victim. 但那是他唯一确定的受害人
[03:34] Oh, one murder doesn’t make you a serial killer. 只有一名被害人不能称其为连环杀手
[03:36] Yeah, we told him that. 对 我们告诉过他
[03:38] So he started forcing missing persons into his victimology 于是他开始强行将失踪人口归入受害者研究中
[03:41] to fit his profile. 好证明他的侧写
[03:42] In the end, 5 of his 7 victims showed up alive and unharmed, 结果他调查的七名受害人有五名毫发无损
[03:45] 2 were inconclusive. 两名状况尚无定论
[03:46] First sin of profiling. 侧写第一禁忌
[03:48] Trying to fit the evidence to match a theory. 强行用证据匹配理论
[03:50] Quinn took the criticism personally and quit, 奎恩对此深受打击并离职
[03:52] said he’d pursue the investigation on his own. 说他要自己开展调查
[03:54] That’s a little impulsive. 这举动有点冲动
[03:55] So, how did we find him in the storage unit? 我们怎么会在集装箱里发现他
[03:57] – I got an e-mail. – Got an e-mail? -我收到了一封电子邮件 -电子邮件
[04:00] You hate e-mail. 你讨厌电子邮件
[04:01] I do. I was even more surprised 确实 但我发现是匿名发信人后
[04:03] when I saw that it was an anonymous sender. 我感觉更奇怪了
[04:05] Garcia, can you put the message on the board? 加西亚 你能把那则信息放出来吗
[04:11] That’s Quinn’s FBI ID badge. 那是奎恩的联调局名牌
[04:13] That’s a big piece of bait. 这真是个大诱饵
[04:14] I mean, the unsub knows we have to take it. 嫌犯知道我们必须接这个案子
[04:16] Someone left us breadcrumbs to a former federal agent, 有人给了我们线索去找一名前联调局探员
[04:18] who sure as hell looked dead. 还是以近似尸体的方式留在那的
[04:20] So did the unsub think he was dead 嫌犯把他留给我们的时候
[04:22] when he left him there for us, 是否以为他已经死了
[04:23] or was he leaving us some kind of witness? 还是想给我们留下目击证人
[04:25] Or to put it another way, 或者换句话来说
[04:27] Is this guy trying to help us or taunt us? 这个人是想帮我们还是耍我们
[04:29] Right now, Quinn has all the answers. 现在奎恩有这些问题的所有答案
[04:31] Reid will interview him. Luke, Tara, go to the storage unit, 里德会去审讯他 卢克和塔拉去集装箱案发现场
[04:34] see what you can uncover. 看看能发现什么
[04:35] Matt, JJ, I need you to reach out to his wife and son. 马特 小洁 你们联系他的太太和孩子
[04:42] Tell me not to worry. 告诉我不用担心
[04:43] About what? 担心什么
[04:45] You got an e-mail? 你收到了一封电子邮件
[04:47] Ok, maybe I’ll buy that. Maybe. 好吧 我可能会信 可能吧
[04:49] But why didn’t you just call the rest of us? 但你为什么不和我们其他人说
[04:52] And why take a swat team to a storage unit 为什么在半夜带了一支特警队
[04:56] in the middle of the night? 去了一个集装箱仓库
[04:57] You’re keeping secrets, ok? 你有什么秘密没告诉我 对吧
[04:59] And when you keep secrets, I get nervous. 你不告诉我 我就会很紧张
[05:00] Because the last time– 因为上一次这样的时候…
[05:02] I went to prison for a murder that I didn’t commit. 我因为没犯下的谋杀罪进了监狱
[05:04] Yeah. 对
[05:05] So…tell me not to worry. 所以…告诉我不用担心
[05:07] Whoever did this wanted me to find Quinn, 做这件事的人想让我找到奎恩
[05:09] and I needed to know why. 我需要知道为什么
[05:11] Do you even know him that well? 你和他很熟吗
[05:13] No. I mean, I’ve seen him in the building occasionally, 不 我只是偶尔在楼里碰见他
[05:15] but that just made the whole thing weirder. 但这就让整件事更奇怪了
[05:17] So, I told Prentiss that I needed an exigent circumstances 所以我告诉潘提斯有紧急情况
[05:20] exemption to the sabbatical. 我需要立刻停止休假
[05:22] She made it happen, and…now you know everything. 她同意了 剩下的事你都知道了
[05:26] Everything? 这就是全部了吗
[05:28] Everything. 全部
[05:30] All right. 好吧
[05:46] Owen… 欧文
[05:47] Owen, you’re in Quantico now. 欧文 你现在在匡提科
[05:49] There are 7 floors and 200 agents in this building alone. 这栋楼有七层楼和二百名探员
[05:52] You are completely protected. 你处在全面保护之下
[05:55] Did you find the Strangler? 你找到扼杀者了吗
[05:57] No, we didn’t, but we found you. 我们没找到 但我们找到了你
[05:59] Then I’m not protected! 那就没人能保护我
[06:04] Is that why you tried to kill yourself? 所以你才想自杀吗
[06:05] It was that bad? 有那么糟糕吗
[06:11] Tell me about your investigation. 和我说说你的调查
[06:13] You found something. 你发现了一些线索
[06:14] You found something that we missed. What was it? 你发现了一些我们没发现的线索 是什么
[06:17] The news. 那些新事
[06:20] He really liked the news. 他很喜欢新事
[06:23] Then, like newspapers? 比如新闻报纸吗
[06:25] The NEWs. 那些带”新”的城市
[06:28] New London… 新伦敦市
[06:31] New Haven… 纽黑文市
[06:34] Newark. 纽瓦克市
[06:35] That’s where he hunted. 他就在这些地方找寻受害者
[06:37] I predicted he would hit New Rochelle next. 我估计他下一步会袭击新罗谢尔
[06:42] He liked college bars. He liked hunting in them. 他喜欢大学酒吧 他喜欢在里面挑选受害者
[06:46] So I hunted for him, and then… 我就去找他 之后…
[06:49] And then she came up to me. 之后她找上了我
[06:51] She got my guard down, slipped something in my drink… 她使我放松了警惕 还在我酒里下药
[06:55] She? 她
[06:57] Then there’s more than one of ’em? 凶手不止一个
[06:59] It was a team. 是团伙作案
[06:59] It was a man and a woman? 是一个男人和一个女人
[07:01] Did you get their names? 你知道他们的名字吗
[07:03] You don’t know how bad it was. 你不知道情况有多可怕
[07:06] From the moment I w-woke up in their house how bad. 从我从他们家醒来开始就那么可怕
[07:11] You’re gonna be late! 你要迟到了
[07:13] Theo! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 西奥 走了走了走了
[07:16] Traffic’s gonna be a nightmare. 路上肯定会堵得一塌糊涂
[07:17] Hey, dad, can I borrow the car tomorrow night? 爸爸 明天我能借你的车吗
[07:20] Another date with April? 又和爱普莉尔去约会吗
[07:22] Things are getting serious. 开始认真起来了嘛
[07:24] I hope you’re treating her 我希望你能给她
[07:25] with the respect she deserves, young man. 应有的尊重 年轻人
[07:27] – Geez, dad. Yes. Bye, mom. – Bye. -爸爸 我知道啦 再见 妈妈 -再见
[07:45] I thought we’d never get a moment alone. 我本来还以为我们没有独处的机会呢
[08:03] That was just the beginning. 那只是个开始
[08:05] I learned to survive by playing dead. 我学会利用装死来活下去
[08:08] I slowed down my heartbeat, 我放慢我的心跳
[08:11] My breathing. 我的呼吸
[08:14] That was the only way I could get them to stop. 只有这样才能让他们停手
[08:16] You got so good at it, you fooled us last night. 你做得很好 你昨晚就骗过他们了
[08:18] And the boy…Theo. 那孩子 西奥
[08:21] His name is Theo. 他的名字叫西奥
[08:24] He would feed me sometimes. 他有时会给我些吃的
[08:27] Why would the parents risk 那对父母为什么
[08:28] exposing their son to a captive like you? 会冒险让他们的孩子接近你这样的囚犯
[08:31] I don’t know, I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[08:32] He just– he fed me sometimes. 他…他反正有时会喂我
[08:38] He talked to me like I was human. 他会把我当人看待
[08:41] I begged him to let me go, 我求他放我走
[08:42] but he couldn’t defy them. 但他没法违抗他们
[08:45] Oh, God… 天啊
[08:48] Oh, God… God… 天啊 天啊
[08:55] And you think we’re being played? 你觉得我们被耍了吗
[08:57] You tell me if you buy this– 你说你信吗
[08:59] A husband-and-wife killing team 杀人夫妇拍档
[09:00] raising a son in the middle of suburbia 在郊区和儿子住在一起
[09:02] like Ozzie and Harriet. 就像欧吉和哈丽雅特
[09:03] Faking trauma. That’s a dangerous game to play against profilers. 伪装创伤 和侧写师玩这个可是走险棋啊
[09:07] What’s he trying to hide from us? 他想隐藏什么
[09:09] He could be covering for whoever locked him in that storage unit. 他可能在掩护将他关到集装箱中的那个人
[09:12] My mind goes to the Strangler. 我觉得是扼杀者
[09:14] And there’s more going on between them than he’s letting on. 他们之间还有很多故事没说
[09:17] You know where my mind goes… 你知道我怎么想的吗
[09:18] to serial killers like Tony Costa, 像托尼·科斯塔 以色列·凯耶斯
[09:20] Israel Keyes, Fred West. 弗雷德·威斯特这样的连环杀手
[09:22] Suspects who killed themselves once they were taken into custody. 被羁押后就自杀的嫌犯
[09:26] Like Quinn tried to do last night. 就像奎恩昨晚试图做的一样
[09:27] You think maybe he’s the Strangler? 你觉得他可能是扼杀者吗
[09:29] I think we leave all theories on the table 我觉得在我们证实他的说法之前
[09:31] until we verify his story. 不能排除任何假设
[09:33] And I think we verify his story by going back 我觉得我们可以回到一切开始的地方
[09:35] to where it started. 来验证他的说法
[09:38] Luke, what have you got? 卢克 有什么发现
[09:39] So far, we can tell you that the unit was rented 目前可以确定这个集装箱是在两天前
[09:41] in Quinn’s name 2 days ago, 以奎恩的名义租的
[09:43] all paid for in cash. 现金结账
[09:44] Security camera footage caught footage 摄像头拍到
[09:46] of a hooded male hefting Quinn 那天有个带兜帽的男子
[09:48] and everything else into the unit on that same day. 把奎恩和所有东西放了进来
[09:51] We sent it over to Garcia, 我们发给加西亚了
[09:52] but it’s too grainy to ID. 但是太模糊了 没法辨认
[09:53] What else have you found in there? 你还有什么发现
[09:55] Looks like someone stuffed an entire girl’s dorm room in here– 好像有人搬了一个女生宿舍进来
[09:58] Linens, clothes… 亚麻织品 衣服…
[10:00] Reads to us as young and female. 感觉像是一个年轻女性的东西
[10:02] So, someone with the physical strength 一个足够强壮
[10:04] to carry Quinn around also packs up his daughter’s– 能搬动奎恩的人还打包了他的女儿的
[10:07] or his girlfriend’s college dorm room. 或者他女朋友的大学宿舍搬了过来
[10:10] What’s the pattern here? 到底有什么规律
[10:11] We’re asking ourselves the same question. 我们也在思考这个问题
[10:13] Keep us posted on what you find. 有发现随时通知我们
[10:14] All right. Will do. 好的 会的
[10:19] Oh, my God, Alvez. I got something. 天啊 埃尔维斯 有发现
[10:21] What? 什么
[10:23] Your mom. 你妈妈
[10:24] Oh, really. Mom jokes? 你是认真的吗 开妈妈的玩笑
[10:26] Wait until you meet her, 等你见到她
[10:27] and you say that, right, 再这么说吧
[10:28] because what she’s gonna do is crush you 因为她只需要一眼就能
[10:32] with just a look. 把你碾碎
[10:33] You see that look? 看到这表情了吗
[10:35] That’s my mom. 我妈妈就这样
[10:37] I already feel the need to apologize for breaking curfew 我已经感觉有必要为违反宵禁
[10:39] and not cleaning up my room. 和没打扫房间而道歉了
[10:40] You should. 应该的
[10:46] Oh, come on, Tara, not again. 拜托 塔拉 又来
[10:47] I’m gonna need an evidence bag. 我需要一个证据袋
[10:49] Actually, I’m gonna need 7. 还是给我七个吧
[10:53] Hyoid bones. 舌骨
[10:54] Quinn said the Strangler removed these 奎恩说扼杀者会从被害人的
[10:56] from the necks of his victims and kept them as trophies. 喉咙里割走舌头当做战利品
[11:00] They’ve got dates on them. 上面都有日期
[11:02] All right. I’m gonna have Garcia run these dates 我去让加西亚查查这些日子
[11:04] against his whereabouts. 他都在哪里
[11:05] I mean, either Quinn’s the unluckiest agent 如果奎恩不是联调局
[11:06] in the history of the bureau, or… 最倒霉的探员…
[11:09] He’s the guiltiest. 那他肯定是最有罪的
[11:19] Hi. Are you Shane? 你是肖恩吗
[11:21] Yeah. 是的
[11:22] I’m SSA Jennifer Jareau with the FBI. 我是联调局特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼
[11:24] This is SSA Matt Simmons. 这是特别督察探员马特·西蒙斯
[11:26] Is your mom home? 你妈妈在家吗
[11:28] Mom? 妈妈
[11:32] I knew it. I just knew. 我就知道 我就知道
[11:36] Knew what? 知道什么
[11:38] That he wouldn’t walk out on us, like mom said. 他不会像我妈妈说的那样抛弃我们
[11:41] He was a great dad. He wouldn’t do that. 他是个好爸爸 他不会这么做的
[11:45] So…can I see him? 那…我能见见他吗
[11:49] Well, that’s why we’re here. 我们正是因此而来的
[11:52] But we need to warn you that he might not be the same man 但我们得提醒你们 他可能不再是
[11:55] that you remember. 像你们记忆中那样了
[11:58] Why? 为什么
[12:00] What happened to him? 他出了什么事
[12:01] What happened to him? 他出了什么事
[12:03] What about what happened to me? 怎么不问问我出了什么事
[12:05] What did happen? 出了什么事
[12:06] He became obsessed with that case. 他开始沉迷于那桩案子
[12:09] The Strangler? 扼杀者
[12:12] He started thinking like him. 他开始像他一样思考
[12:15] He said that’s how he’d get into the mind of a madman. 他说这样才能了解疯子的思维
[12:20] It ended with him– 到最后…
[12:26] Did he hurt you? 他伤害你了吗
[12:28] No… 没有…
[12:31] But he wanted to. 但他想这么做
[12:34] He wanted to… choke me, 他想…掐我
[12:39] to know how it felt. 想知道是什么感觉
[12:41] He kept asking, demanding… 他不停地请求 要求
[12:46] So I kicked him out of the house. 于是我把他赶出了家
[12:47] I filed for divorce, and I never saw him again. 我申请了离婚 再也没见过他
[12:51] Shane is offering to cooperate. 肖恩提出要协助我们
[12:52] No! Absolutely not! 不行 绝对不行
[12:55] Well, he’s 18, and he doesn’t need anyone’s permission. 他18岁了 不需要征求别人的许可了
[13:00] Fine. Let me grab my purse. 好吧 我去拿我的包
[13:06] All right, Owen. I want you to paint me a picture, 欧文 我希望你给我描述一幅画面
[13:08] And I want you to just focus on the details… 希望你着重描述细节
[13:11] Ok, the mundane, the day-in and the day-out. 那些平常的事 日常的样子
[13:13] It’s gonna keep you from feeling overwhelmed. 这样不会让你感到压力过大
[13:17] Did they keep you in the living room for the entire year? 他们这一年都把你关在客厅吗
[13:21] No. 不
[13:22] They moved me… to the basement. 他们把我移到了地下室
[13:25] All right, describe the basement. 好 描述一下地下室的情况
[13:27] Cold… no windows… 很冷 没有窗户
[13:31] echo-y… 有回声
[13:33] because I screamed, 因为我尖叫了
[13:35] screamed so much. 一直在叫
[13:37] How did they feed you? 他们是怎么给你送饭的
[13:38] Theo did. 西奥给我送饭
[13:49] Please, don’t go. Don’t go. 求你了 别走 别走
[13:50] I have to. 我得走了
[13:52] They’ll get suspicious. 不然他们会起疑心的
[13:57] Was there a toilet? 那里有厕所吗
[13:59] There was a bucket. 有个桶
[14:05] I knew a new day had begun when they would come downstairs 当他们下楼来问我同样的问题时
[14:09] and ask me the same questions. 我便知道新的一天开始了
[14:11] – How did you find us? – What did we give away? -你怎么找到我们的 -我们哪里露出了马脚
[14:12] How’d you do it? Tell us, Quinn. 你怎么做到的 说吧 奎恩
[14:15] Tell us, and we’ll stop hurting you. 说吧 这样我们就不会再伤害你了
[14:16] Tell us, so we can get away with murder. 说吧 这样我们便能逍遥法外
[14:28] They were already getting away with murder. 他们现在已经逍遥法外了
[14:30] And you’re not a profiler; you were in ViCAP. 你不是侧写师 你之前是暴力罪犯逮捕计划组的
[14:32] Maybe I had value as a hostage. I don’t know. 也许我是个有用的人质 我也不知道
[14:37] God, her perfume– it almost choked me, it was so strong. 老天 她的香水味 浓到我快要窒息了
[14:39] Whose perfume? The wife’s? What did it smell like? 谁的香水 妻子的吗 闻起来什么味道
[14:42] I can’t– I can’t describe it. 我没法描述
[14:43] Owen, you just said it choked you. Why can’t you describe it? 欧文 你刚说浓到快要窒息 那你怎么描述不了味道
[14:46] What, do you think I’m lying? Do you think I did this? 怎么 你觉得我在撒谎吗 你觉得是我做的吗
[14:47] No. You know what I think, Owen? 不 你知道我怎么想的吗 欧文
[14:48] I think that you haven’t given me a single 我觉得你到现在都没给我
[14:50] piece of evidence that validates your story. 一丁点能证明你说法的证据
[14:51] Evidence? 证据
[14:53] Here’s my evidence. 这就是我的证据
[14:57] All right. Theo. 好了 西奥
[14:59] Theo. Their son. 说说西奥 他们的儿子
[15:00] You said that he treated you like a human. 你说他把你当人对待
[15:02] Yes. 对
[15:04] He talked to me. 他跟我说话
[15:05] What did he talk to you about? 他跟你说些什么
[15:07] – College. – Which one? -大学之类的 -哪一所
[15:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:10] Is there anything that you do know? 那你知道些什么
[15:11] I asked him. He wouldn’t tell me. 我问过他 但他不愿意说
[15:14] Instead, he’d ask me questions about his coursework. 反而他会问我功课上的问题
[15:16] How do you find an anchor point in a geoprofile. 如何在地理侧写中找出定位点
[15:21] What’s the difference between fixated and regressive typology. 固定和退化类型学有什么区别
[15:25] He was taking classes in profiling. 他在上侧写课
[15:27] Did he ask you about re-offense statistics 他有问过你女性性侵犯案件的
[15:29] for female sexual offenders? 再犯数据吗
[15:31] Yes! Exactly. 是的 没错
[15:34] How’d you know that? 你怎么会知道
[15:36] Because I taught it. 因为是我教的
[15:39] Theo was in my class at Marbury University. 西奥曾在马布里大学上过我的课
[15:41] That’s how he got my e-mail. I included it in the syllabus. 所以他才有我的邮件 因为我有写在教学大纲里
[15:43] Ok…there are 9 好 总共有9个
[15:46] Theo and Theodores enrolled at Marbury. 西奥或者西奥多上过马布里大学
[15:50] None of them are enrolled in your class. 他们中没有人上过你的课
[15:51] Too much of a paper trail. 太多纸质线索了
[15:52] He was most likely just auditing. 他很有可能只是旁听
[15:58] It’s experience by an offender 罪犯的过往经历
[15:59] that precipitates subsequent behavior, 会促成他后来的行为
[16:02] whereas a stressor is a longer-term pattern of behavior or circumstances 而应激源是一个更长期有规律的行为或环境
[16:07] which push a person into behaving differently than they normally would. 它会造成一个人行为举止异常
[16:16] Him. 是他
[16:18] Theo Holston. On it. 西奥·霍尔斯顿 在查了
[16:20] Ok, guys, let’s talk this through. 好的 我们来过一遍
[16:21] We need to make this make sense. 我们得理清条理
[16:23] Well, one theory is that Quinn has been the killer all along. 一种说法是奎恩从始至终都是凶手
[16:25] Theo somehow trapped him, 西奥不知怎么把他困住了
[16:26] left him in the storage unit for me to find, 把他留在集装箱仓库里等我来发现
[16:28] and Quinn’s post-traumatic decomposition act 奎恩的创伤后分化行为
[16:30] is just that–it’s an act. 就仅仅只是装样子而已
[16:31] His behavior doesn’t match 他的行为并不符合
[16:32] someone who’s been traumatized for a year. 一个连续受创伤一年的人
[16:34] Or Quinn’s telling the truth. 又或者奎恩在说实话
[16:36] Theo put him in there to frame him, 西奥把他丢在那好栽赃他
[16:37] probably under his parents’ orders. 可能是他父母的命令
[16:40] Ok. Theo Holston’s parents are Jerry and Donna holston. 好 西奥·霍尔斯顿的父母是杰瑞和唐娜·霍尔斯顿
[16:42] Jerry is an insurnce salesman, just got employee of the month. 杰瑞是保险销售员 才评上的本月最佳员工
[16:45] Donna’s a housewife, no criminal record. 唐娜是家庭主妇 没有犯罪记录
[16:46] Not exactly the psychopathic team that Quinn painted. 不太像奎恩所说的精神变态
[16:49] Alexandria’s a short drive. 亚历山大开过去不远
[16:50] Reid, I want you to stand down. 里德 你先别参与进来
[16:52] Alvez and Simmons will lead on this. 由埃尔维斯和西蒙斯来处理
[17:03] Open door right! 马上开门
[17:08] Start your search. 开始搜查
[17:12] Rear of the house is clear. 房屋后面安全
[17:14] We’re clear. 全部安全
[17:17] Over here. 这边
[17:21] Hey, Luke! 卢克
[17:34] Looks like he changed his M.O. 看起来他改变了他的作案手法
[17:37] Where’s Theo? 西奥在哪
[17:43] That’s a .40 caliber shell. 点40的弹壳
[17:45] That was Quinn’s personal backup weapon. 这是奎恩的私人备用手枪
[17:48] He kept it even after he turned in his badge. 他上缴警徽之后也留着
[17:51] So, whoever killed these two… 所以杀害这两人的人
[17:54] they used Quinn’s gun to do it. 用的是奎恩的枪
[18:07] Thanks. Appreciate it. 谢谢 感激不尽
[18:10] So, the lands and grooves match to Quinn’s gun? 枪管符合奎恩的枪吗
[18:13] Yeah, they do. 是的
[18:15] You think he did it? 你觉得是他做的吗
[18:16] We’ve got what his wife said about him. 你也听到他妻子是怎么形容他的了
[18:18] Bones all around him, his gun used to kill 发现他的地方他身旁有骨头 他的枪
[18:20] all the victims in the basement? Um, yeah. 还被用来杀害地下室的被害人 我觉得是他
[18:24] How do you square the fact that 那你怎么解释他们的孩子
[18:25] their kid went to Reid’s class? 上过里德的课
[18:28] That’s a hell of a coincidence. 这也太巧合了吧
[18:30] He’s almost certainly the one that put Quinn in the storage unit. 他极有可能就是把奎恩关在集装箱仓库的人
[18:33] I mean, when we do find him, we can ask him why. 我们找到他时就能问他了
[18:48] By the way, aren’t you the one that thought Quinn was playing us? 话说回来 你不是觉得奎恩一直在耍我们吗
[18:53] Yeah, that was me. 没错 之前是
[18:55] This case… 这个案子
[18:58] doesn’t add up. 说不通
[19:00] Like the comment Quinn said to Reid. 比方说奎恩跟里德说的话
[19:03] Her perfume– it choked me, it was so strong. 她的香水味 浓到要窒息了
[19:07] Linguistic profile would call that leakage. 语言学侧写管这叫流露
[19:10] I mean, the use of the word choke, 用窒息这个词
[19:11] it’s a subconscious admission of guilt. 是一种潜意识的认罪行为
[19:13] They inventoried this whole place. 他们请点了房子里的所有东西
[19:15] There wasn’t a drop of perfume in it. 没有一丁点香水
[19:19] Doesn’t add up. 就是说不通
[19:28] – Come in. – Hi. -进来吧 -你好
[19:30] Agent Prentiss? I’m Special Agent Meadows. 潘提斯探员 我是特别探员梅多斯
[19:33] From ViCAP? 暴力罪犯逮捕计划组的
[19:34] I have Owen’s–uh, Agent Quinn’s file 我有欧文 不 这是你要的
[19:37] on the Strangler that you requested. 奎恩探员的扼杀者一案文件
[19:39] Thank you. Mary, right? 谢谢 玛丽 是吗
[19:41] Right there is fine. 放这就行了
[19:45] Um, I’m sorry, but I have something to say, 对不起 但有些话我想说
[19:50] and it’s not just me. 不光是我
[19:52] Close the door. 关上门吧
[20:10] Well, Rossi’s on one of his doesn’t add up tears. 罗西又开始他的说不通疑惑了
[20:15] Yeah. 是啊
[20:17] I’m guessing he’s not the only one. 我猜不止他一人有疑惑吧
[20:25] Can’t see it… 看不透
[20:27] In this case. I mean, is he a suspect, 这个案子 我是说 他是嫌疑人
[20:30] or is he a victim? 还是受害人
[20:31] The worst part is, I can’t see why I can’t see it. 最糟的是 我不明白我为什么看不透
[20:36] I don’t remember Quinn quitting. 我不记得奎恩辞职
[20:38] One day he was here, the next he wasn’t. 前天他还在 然后就突然不来了
[20:39] So…I went back to see when that was, 我回去查看是什么时间发生的
[20:44] and I found out it was 2 weeks after 我发现是在你因谋杀罪
[20:48] you were arrested for murder. 被捕之后的两周
[20:51] You knew that, didn’t you? 你早就知道了 对不对
[20:52] It’s not connected. 跟这个没关系
[20:53] But your rational brain is telling you that, 但那是你理智的头脑告诉你的
[20:56] and that part’s right. 你知道这是对的
[20:57] I also know there is a part of you 我还知道你有一面
[21:00] that you don’t show anyone. 从不示人
[21:02] And that part of you is trying to figure out 你的这一面试着想出
[21:05] why did Spencer Reid get out of his prison, 为什么斯宾塞·里德能出狱
[21:08] You know, when Quinn didn’t. 而奎恩不能
[21:12] The answer is family… 答案是因为家人
[21:16] This family… 我们这个大家庭
[21:18] We fought to get you out of there, 我们拼尽全力把你救出来
[21:22] the same way we fought to save Prentiss from Mr. Scratch. 我们同样拼尽全力把潘提斯从刮擦先生手中救出
[21:26] We fought to save this team from getting shut down. 我们拼尽全力不让小组解散
[21:29] And now, family will help us figure out what we’re missing. 现在 欧文的家人会想出哪里遗漏了
[21:32] How? 怎么做
[21:33] Quinn’s family is downstairs. 奎恩的家人在楼下
[21:37] How he responds to them could really tell us who he is. 他怎样和他们互动能显示出他是什么样的人
[21:54] No! 不
[21:58] Just don’t. 不行
[22:02] All right. 行了
[22:07] Dad. 爸
[22:14] I thought I’d never see you again. 我以为再也见不到你了
[22:19] Get your hands off of him! 把你的手拿开
[22:21] No, wait! Don’t! Theo! 不 不要 西奥
[22:22] Mom! Who’s Theo? Who’s Theo? 妈 谁是西奥 谁是西奥
[22:25] – Theo! – Who’s theo? -西奥 -谁是西奥
[22:28] Ok, we all want a profile that explains everything, 我们都想有一个能解释一切的侧写
[22:30] wraps everything up neatly, but we don’t have that here. 能完美地说通这一切 但并没有
[22:33] So, instead, I’d like to hear everyone’s best theories, 所以我想听听你们最认同的想法
[22:36] and we’re gonna rebuild this case from the ground up. 然后从头再次分析这个案子
[22:38] Well, Quinn as the Strangler still gets my vote. 我依然认为奎恩是扼杀者
[22:40] I mean, start with how he treated his wife. 首先是他对待妻子的方式
[22:41] It’s textbook precursor behavior. 是典型的先导行为
[22:43] Ok, then when he worked here, 他还在这工作时
[22:45] he did his best to throw us off. 他竭力混淆我们
[22:46] And when he felt confident he could get away with it, 当他确信能逃脱罪责时
[22:49] he quit to kill with impunity. 他辞职去杀人 以为能逍遥法外
[22:50] Until Theo caught him for us. 直到西奥替我们抓住了他
[22:52] That’s where I tap out. 这我就不明白了
[22:54] A 19-year-old kid gets the drop on an experienced FBI agent? 一个19岁的小孩能挟制住老道的联调局探员
[22:58] The agent’s also a serial killer 这名探员还是个连环杀手
[22:59] who just killed the kid’s parents? No. 刚刚杀了他的父母 不可能
[23:02] So what’s your theory, Rossi? 那你是怎么想的 罗西
[23:05] I don’t have one. 我没什么想法
[23:07] Let’s consider this. Quinn just called his own son “Theo.” 奎恩刚刚管自己的儿子叫西奥 这值得推敲
[23:09] Classic example of parapraxis. 典型的行为倒错
[23:11] A Freudian slip. 弗洛伊德式错误
[23:12] Literally defined as an unconscious wish or subdued desire. 这种行为一般源于潜意识或被抑制的欲望
[23:14] So, why, in the middle of an emotional reconnection 所以为什么他在和他亲生儿子
[23:17] with his own flesh and blood 再次相见时
[23:19] would he call out someone else’s name? 会喊出别人的名字
[23:20] He built a bond with Theo. 他和西奥有了情感上的共鸣
[23:22] That may be born from Stockholm syndrome? 也许是斯德哥尔摩症候群引起的
[23:25] Could you all follow me, please? 请大家跟我过来
[23:28] You all know the ViCAP Team from the 5th floor? 你们都认识五楼的暴力罪犯逮捕计划组
[23:30] Once they heard about our investigation, 他们听说了我们的调查
[23:32] they asked us to consider some new information about Quinn. 让我们听一听我们不了解的奎恩
[23:35] Go ahead, Mary. 说吧 玛丽
[23:36] We just–we wanted to say we worked with Owen, 我们想说我们曾和欧文共事
[23:40] side-by-side, and– 并肩作战
[23:41] He wasn’t a killer. 他不可能杀人
[23:42] Eccentric, maybe obsessed, 他也许性格有点古怪 鬼迷心窍
[23:45] but not a killer. 但不可能杀人
[23:46] I sat next to him for 3 years. 我在他旁边工作了3年
[23:47] He was a dedicated public servant. 他是一名勤恳的公务员
[23:49] He believed in what we did here. 他对我们的工作很虔诚
[23:50] Well, if he was so dedicated to the FBI, then why did he quit? 既然他这么虔诚 为什么辞职
[23:53] He thought he could save lives. 他认为自己能救人性命
[23:54] He couldn’t just let the Strangler keep killing. 他不能任由扼杀者杀戮
[23:57] And the victims he thought he found, 他以为找到的受害者
[23:59] they were college-age kids, a little older than his own son. 都是上大学的年纪 比他儿子大一点
[24:02] He couldn’t stand the idea of those parents 他无法忍受那些家长
[24:04] not knowing what happened to their child. 不知道自己孩子到底出了什么事
[24:05] You have to admit, the unsub’s hunting ground– 你们得承认 嫌犯的作案地点的确是在
[24:08] New Hhaven, New Rochelle, New Brunswick– 纽黑文市 新罗谢尔 新不伦瑞克
[24:11] He was right on. 他的分析没错
[24:12] And we get it. We’re not the profilers. You are. 我们知道自己不是侧写师 你们才是
[24:14] But if he was a psychopath, we would have noticed. 但如果他是精神变态 我们会注意到的
[24:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:25] All right. Well, let’s just say 只能说为了方便讨论
[24:27] for the sake of argument we take Quinn’s story at face value. 我们接受奎恩的说法
[24:31] What does that leave us with? 从他的说法中能分析出什么
[24:33] Theo. 西奥
[24:35] Maybe he’s not a killer, but he’s involed 也许他不是杀手 但他参与其中
[24:37] and he’s got out his way to stay off our radar. 并竭力摆脱我们的监视
[24:39] Garcia, look up Theo’s classmates in Marbury 加西亚 查一下西奥在马伯里大学的同学
[24:41] and focus on the name Apirl. 重点关注叫爱普莉尔的女孩
[24:42] According to Quinn, that was his girlfriend’s name. 奎恩说那是西奥女朋友
[24:44] They have met on campus. 他们在学校认识的
[24:45] Hello, gorgeous. 你好啊 小美女
[24:46] April Pearson took a linguistics class with Theo. 爱普莉尔·皮尔森和西奥一起上语言学课
[24:49] She lives in an apartment just off-campus… 她住在校外的公寓里
[24:52] which she just moved out of. 但她刚搬走了
[24:54] Well, that would explain the additional belongings 这解释了在集装箱和奎因放在一起的
[24:56] we found at the storage unit with Quinn. 其他人的物品
[24:57] Ok, we need to find her. Where are you going? 我们得去找她 你去哪
[25:00] I need to talk to him. 我得和他谈谈
[25:05] Where is April? 爱普莉尔呢
[25:07] Who? 谁
[25:08] Theo didn’t just hide you. He hid her, too. 西奥藏的人不只有你 还有她
[25:10] Where is she? 她在哪
[25:16] I had to. 我别无选择
[25:22] What you said about the perfume– 你当时说香水味很浓
[25:23] how it was so strong, it choked you– 让你感到窒息
[25:27] You weren’t talking about the wife. 你说的不是那个妻子的香水味
[25:28] You were talking about April. 而是爱普莉尔的
[25:39] What? 怎么了
[25:41] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[25:42] It’s time for Theo’s final test. 到西奥最终测试的时候了
[25:44] No, no, no, no, no! Dad! Dad, no! 不不不 爸 爸 不要
[25:46] Oh, just as we thought. 和我们想的一样
[25:48] You turned him into your pet, haven’t you? 你把他变成你的宠物了 是吗
[25:50] Why are you doing this? 你们为什么要这么做
[25:51] Because it’s time for you to make a choice– 因为该你做出选择了
[25:54] A choice that starts with the acceptance 这个选择首先是让你接受事实
[25:55] that there is a killer inside everyone. Everyone. 每个人都是隐藏的杀手 每个人
[25:58] Here, I’ll show you. 来 我告诉你怎么做
[26:02] Kill the girl. 杀了这个女孩
[26:06] She’s standing in the way of our son’s potential. 她阻碍我们儿子发挥潜力了
[26:11] No! 不要
[26:12] Then we will kill Theo, 那我们就杀了西奥
[26:13] then her, then you. 然后她 最后你
[26:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:51] The next thing I know, I woke up in the storage unit. 之后我醒来发现自己在集装箱里
[26:58] We found your captors dead in the basement. 我们发现抓你的人死在了地下室
[27:00] I think I know what happened. 我大概知道发生什么了
[27:02] Can we do it quickly, at least? 能速战速决吗
[27:13] That’s why Theo’s is hiding from us. 所以西奥才在躲我们
[27:14] He killed his own parents. 他杀了自己的父母
[27:18] Garcia just matched Jerry Holston’s travel for work 加西亚刚刚对比了杰瑞·霍尔斯顿的出差时间
[27:20] with abductions in New London, New Haven, and New Rochelle. 和在新伦敦 纽黑文市 新罗谢尔的绑架案
[27:23] The dates on the bones were a perfect match. 骨头上的日期都完全匹配
[27:26] You were telling us the truth the whole time, 你说的一直是真话
[27:28] And Theo was giving us the evidence to prove it. 西奥给我们提供了证据
[27:30] Except Theo was raised by two psychopaths. 但西奥是被两个精神变态抚养长大的
[27:33] And now that he’s killed them… 他杀了他们
[27:35] Who knows what he’s gonna do next. 谁知道他还会做什么
[27:37] What do you mean she won’t sleep? 你说她不肯睡是什么意思
[27:43] Ok, ok, we’ve… 好吧 好吧 我们已经
[27:49] Yeah. Put her on the phone. 嗯 让她听电话
[27:56] Hi, honey. 宝贝儿
[27:58] Mom says you don’t want to go to sleep. 妈妈说你不肯睡觉
[27:59] What’s–what’s–why not? Tell you what. 怎么 为什么呢 要不这样
[28:02] You go to sleep right now, 你马上去睡觉
[28:03] ’cause tomorrow morning when you wake up– 因为等到明天早上醒来的时候
[28:04] Excuse me. Can you tell me– 不好意思 能否问一下
[28:38] Security footage positive IDd Theo. 安保录像已确认是西奥
[28:40] He’s definitely our gunman. 枪手肯定就是他
[28:42] All right, well, I’m thinking bang 好的 我在想着 一枪
[28:43] and then bang– victim number 2 falls here. 再一枪 于是第二个被害人倒在这儿
[28:46] Theo walks up, pulls the trigger with no hesitation. 西奥走上前 没有丝毫犹豫就扣下扳机
[28:49] Cold. 冷酷
[28:50] Post-traumatic snap, maybe. 或许是创伤后爆发
[28:52] You know, Theo felt threatened. 西奥感觉受到了威胁
[28:54] Something his parents did reminded him of that, 有什么让他想到他父母做的事
[28:57] and it fits the profile. 和侧写相符
[28:59] Poor guy tried to crawl away. 可怜啊 还想爬走
[29:01] Quinn said the Strangler’s wife burned off his fingerprints. 奎恩说扼杀者的妻子烧掉了他的指纹
[29:05] But am I crazy, 是我疯了
[29:05] or is this guy missing them, too? 还是这个人真的也没指纹
[29:10] Tara’s not crazy. 塔拉没疯
[29:12] According to the M.E., both victims had their prints burned off, 据法医报告 两位被害人的指纹都被烧掉了
[29:15] most likely with hydrochloric acid. 很可能是用的盐酸
[29:18] So, what do we know about these two? 这两个人是什么情况
[29:21] Oh, no wallets, no cell phone on him. 没有钱包 他身上没有手机
[29:24] We looked over his phone. Hadn’t been activated. 我们看了他的手机 并没有启动
[29:34] He had an earbud in. 他戴了无线耳机
[29:37] They’re faking it. 他们是在伪装
[29:39] So these victims weren’t random at all. 所以这些被害人根本不是随机的
[29:41] They were stalking Theo. 他们当时在跟踪西奥
[29:44] Without weapons. 没有持械
[29:45] So, the plan must have been to overwhelm him, 原计划肯定是想先制伏他
[29:48] take him to a secondary location. 然后带去别的地方
[29:50] But this approach… The 2-on-1, no IDs, 但这种方式 以二对一 不明身份
[29:54] it feels almost paramilitary. 感觉像是准军事力量
[29:56] But what paramilitary group would burn off fingerprints 不过哪个准军事组织会烧掉指纹
[30:00] and invite a husband-and-wife killing team in? 招募夫妻杀手党加入呢
[30:02] Well, whoever they are, 不管是什么人
[30:03] they are the reason that Theo’s been so hard to find. 西奥之所以难找肯定是因为他们的缘故
[30:05] He’s not hiding from us. 他躲的不是我们
[30:08] He’s hiding from them. 而是他们
[30:10] Help me profile this. 帮我来做侧写
[30:12] Let’s start with April. 从爱普莉尔开始
[30:13] Tell me everything you can about her. 你知道什么都告诉我
[30:17] I can only tell you what Theo felt safe telling me. 我只能把西奥觉得可以告诉我的转达给你
[30:23] That was that young love, you know, 是那种年轻人的恋爱
[30:25] the kind you only feel when you’re 19 or 20. 只在二十岁的时候能体会到
[30:29] Made me wonder if I’d survive to see my son that happy. 让我不禁想象自己能不能活到儿子那么幸福的时候
[30:33] That’s why she was a threat to Theo’s parents. 所以西奥的父母认为她是一个威胁
[30:35] She showed him that there was a world outside of their insanity. 爱普莉尔让他知道在父母的疯狂世界之外另有天地
[30:37] To do that, she– 她为了做到这一点
[30:40] What? 怎么
[30:41] When we found you in the storage unit, 在集装箱仓库发现你的时候
[30:42] you were surrounded by her things. 你周围都是她的东西
[30:44] That tells me that Theo didn’t just do this for you. 我由此判断西奥这么做不全是为你
[30:46] I suppose. I don’t really know. 也许吧 我也不大清楚
[30:48] I mean, think about his state of mind right now. 我是说 想想他现在会是什么样的心理状态
[30:49] He has no resources, he has no place to go, 他没有钱 也没有地方可去
[30:52] except someplace where he knows he’ll never be found. 除了一个他确信不会被找到的地方
[30:57] A place she showed him. 她带他去过的一个地方
[30:58] He saved her life. Now she’s gonna save his. 他救过她的命 现在她要救他的了
[31:04] If they’re on the run from some group that’s hunting them, 如果要逃离某个追杀他们的组织
[31:05] they wouldn’t go to a place tied to his history. 他们肯定不会去和他的过往相关的地方
[31:07] No. They’d go to a place tied to hers. 不会 而是去和她的过往相关的地方
[31:09] Garcia, what direction was that train going? 加西亚 那班火车是去往什么方向
[31:12] Uh, the blue line–south. 蓝线 去南边
[31:14] It terminates in Springfield. 终点在斯普林菲尔德
[31:15] Look for any connection to her in that area– 查找那片区域和她的相关之处
[31:17] A second apartment, a family home. 名下的其他公寓 家庭住址
[31:18] If you can’t find anything, keep going south. 如果没有就再往南边找
[31:20] Booyah. April’s grandfather owns a cabin on Lake Accotink. 好了 爱普莉尔的祖父在艾克亭湖边有一个小屋
[31:24] 艾克亭湖 斯普林菲尔德 约瑟夫·皮尔森 特泊大街2036号 弗州斯普林菲尔德
[31:25] Good place to hide out 要想躲开追杀的人
[31:26] from whoever’s still after them. 这是合适的藏身之处
[31:28] We can get to them first. 我们可以抢先找到他们
[31:29] We can, but we have to keep SWAT outside the door. 我们确实可以 但还是得安排反恐特警队在门外守着
[31:31] Theo and April are paranoid, 西奥和爱普莉尔都很多疑
[31:32] believing correctly that they’re being hunted. 他们坚信自己受到追杀 这也是事实
[31:35] We have to defuse them. 我们得让他们安心
[31:36] What do you have in mind? 你有什么计划
[31:53] Theo, it’s me. 西奥 是我
[31:55] You got my message? 收到我的信息了吗
[31:56] I did, yes. 收到了
[32:02] You made it! 你做到了
[32:11] Did you get them, all of them? 抓到他们了吗 全部
[32:13] That’s the only way we’re safe is if they’re all gone. 只有把他们都抓到才能保证我们的安全
[32:16] All of whom? 全部什么人
[32:18] Oh, my god! You don’t know. 我的天啊 你不知道
[32:23] Theo, they don’t know! 西奥 他们根本不知道
[32:24] How could you not know? 你怎么能不知道呢
[32:25] I left you all the clues in the storage unit. 我把所有线索都给你留在仓库里了
[32:27] We know your father was the Strangler 我们知道你的父亲是扼杀者
[32:28] and that he killed 7 victims, 犯下7起命案
[32:29] and we know that your mother helped. 而且我们知道你母亲也曾参与协助
[32:31] No, no. 不是的 不是
[32:32] How can you not see this? How could you miss this? 你怎么不明白呢 你怎么这都漏了呢
[32:35] What did we miss? 我们漏了什么
[32:36] My father didn’t kill them. He abducted them, 我的父亲没有杀死他们 他绑走他们
[32:38] and then he handed them over to the Messiah. 然后交给救世主
[32:41] The Messiah? 救世主
[32:42] And then the Messiah would kill them in front of us, 然后救世主就在我们这些追随者面前
[32:44] his followers, to inspire us. 杀死他们 以此作为激励
[32:47] Don’t you see? This isn’t one serial killer or a couple. 你没明白吗 这不是什么连环杀手或夫妻档
[32:52] It’s a cult. 而是邪教
[32:58] It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s ok. 没关系 没事的 没事的
[33:27] Prove your allegiance. 证明你的忠心
[34:00] Good. 很好
[34:02] Now listen closely 现在听好了
[34:04] because the end is nigh. 因为末日正在逼近
[34:17] Give me a sense of how big this cult is. 大致说一下这个邪教的规模
[34:19] How many people are in it? 有多少成员
[34:20] I never saw more than a handful of ’em at a time. 每次我见到的都没有几个
[34:22] The faces always changed. That’s how the Messiah liked it. 总是不同的人 救世主就喜欢这样
[34:25] And this Messiah– who is he? 这个救世主 他是什么人
[34:28] His name is Benjamin Merva. 他的名字叫本杰明·莫瓦
[34:30] And what about this group? What do they call themselves? 那这个组织呢 他们怎么称呼自己
[34:34] The Believers, because they believe they could inherit the earth. 信徒 因为他们相信自己能接手地球
[34:39] You know about any of this? 你知道这些吗
[34:41] No. Nothing. 一无所知
[34:45] Could you do something for me, 等这一切结束之后
[34:48] when this is all over? 能帮我一个忙吗
[34:52] The Believers were a small group obsessed with the end times, 信徒是一个迷信末日的小型组织
[34:55] similar to Heaven’s Gate. 类似于天堂之门
[34:56] – Violent? – Just the opposite. -有暴力行为吗 -正相反
[34:58] They prepared themselves by fasting, meditation, 他们应对末日的方式是禁食 冥想
[35:00] giving away their earthly possessions. 放弃世俗财物
[35:02] That doesn’t make sense– 这说不通啊
[35:03] The Holstons joining up with a group that are 霍尔斯顿夫妇可以说是加入了
[35:05] basically a bunch of pacifists. 一个和平主义者组织
[35:06] Maybe they stopped being pacifists after their prediction 或许是因为他们所预言的世界末日没有实现
[35:08] about the end of the world didn’t come true. 所以开始不再和平
[35:10] I mean, that’s when a cult would tend to destabilize, 在那种时候邪教里人心动摇
[35:12] and it’s easier for a violent 这就方便崇尚暴力
[35:14] or charismatic personality to take over. 或具备领袖魅力的人来夺权篡位
[35:16] The Messiah needs to be our focus. 我们应该着眼于救世主
[35:17] What do we know about him? 我们了解他哪些信息
[35:18] He has no criminal or online record. 他没有犯罪记录 也没有网络活动数据
[35:20] I’m searching for locations tied to him now. 正在查和他有关的地点
[35:22] If he killed 7 people, he’s probably keeping a low profile. 如果他杀了7个人 可能会保持低调
[35:25] Yeah, but he’s still attracting followers somehow, 对 但他还是用某种方式在吸引追随者
[35:27] most likely men who get turned on by watching 很有可能那些观看他
[35:28] him kill in front of an audience. 当众杀人而感到兴奋的人
[35:30] So, it’s not just a cult. 所以 这并不仅仅是个邪教
[35:34] Exactly the kind of crowd Theo’s parents 尤其是像西奥父母那种人
[35:36] would want to hang out with. 会想接近的人
[35:37] Garcia, 加西亚
[35:38] can you point us in a direction where Merva would be now? 你帮我们找出莫瓦现在可能在的位置吗
[35:40] Yeah. He bought a warehouse on the edge of the district. 可以 他在那一区的边上买了一座仓库
[35:44] Not the kind of place I’d go to church, 我想去教堂可不会选那里
[35:45] but ideal if human sacrifice is your thing. 但如果你喜欢玩活体祭祀倒是个理想之地
[35:47] If we can arrest the cult leader, 如果我们能逮捕邪教首领
[35:48] we can stop the cult. Let’s go. 就能阻止这个邪教 出发
[36:22] FbI! Show us your hands. 联调局 举起手来
[36:25] Benjamin David Merva, 本杰明·大卫·莫瓦
[36:27] you’re under arrest for the murder of 7 people. 你涉嫌谋杀7人被逮捕了
[36:29] Where are your followers, Ben? 你的追随者在哪 本
[36:30] Oh, I have no followers… 我没有追随者
[36:33] Only students. 只有学生
[36:35] And what you see is all I have. 只有你看到的这些人
[36:56] May I have everyone’s attention? 大家请听我说
[36:57] Metro P.D. and the Bureau have been made aware of the believers 市警局和联调局已获知在逮捕邪教领袖后
[37:00] and possible activity following their leader’s arrest, 他的信徒和可能采取的行动
[37:04] but taking Theo at his word– 但按照西奥的说法
[37:06] Well, we arrested 3. There’s probably more out there. 我们只逮捕了三人 可能还有更多人
[37:08] But if they follow cult dynamics, 但如果根据邪教的普遍规律
[37:10] they’ll break down without the Messiah. 失去了救世主他们就会解散
[37:11] Typical cult. You think it’s a cast of thousands, 邪教的典型 你觉得有成千上万的人
[37:14] when really it’s just 4 wackos sitting around in the dark. 其实只有四个疯子躲在暗处
[37:16] I think we deserve some decompression time, 我觉得大家应该享受一下减压时间
[37:19] and Rossi is kind enough to host. 罗西自告奋勇来做东
[37:21] And I have some top-shelf wine picked 我有一些极品好酒
[37:24] just for the occasion. 专为大场合而留
[37:26] Yes! Ok, I have to do a systems check. 太好了 好吧 我得去检查下系统
[37:27] Please do not have too much fun without me. 请千万不要在我来之前玩得太嗨
[37:29] I will meet you all there. 我们一会见
[37:36] Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make it tonight. 很不幸 我今晚可能去不成了
[37:39] Tell me not to worry. 告诉我不用担心
[37:41] Don’t. I’m good. I’m really good. 不用担心 我没事 我真的没事
[37:44] Ok. Well… 好吧
[37:46] It’s not family without you there. 少了你我们这个大家庭都不完整了
[37:48] I know. There’s another family that could use my help right now. 我知道 现在还有个家庭需要我的帮助
[37:58] What’s this for? 这是怎么了
[37:59] It’s for all the times you worried about me. 感谢你一直以来为我操心
[38:01] I never said thank you. 我还没说过谢谢
[38:03] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:06] You’re welcome. 不客气
[38:22] Is my dad coming? 我爸来吗
[38:24] He’s finishing up his final debrief interview. 他在整理他最后的汇报面谈
[38:25] I’ll keep you company until he comes down. 他来之前我会陪着你
[38:28] Can you tell me what happened to him now? 能告诉我他现在怎么了吗
[38:32] First thing that you need to know is 首先你要知道
[38:35] that your father is a hero. 你父亲是个英雄
[38:47] – Ok. – It’s true. -好吧 -是真的
[38:49] Shut up. 别说了
[38:50] It’s true! 真的
[38:51] There are actual sexual positions 真的有体位
[38:53] that produce ugly babies? 能生出丑宝宝
[38:55] Yes. It’s been proven. 真的 已经被证实了
[38:57] Well, by who? 谁证实的
[39:00] Your mom? 你妈妈
[39:04] All right. 好吧
[39:04] You want a war? I will bring it. 要宣战吗 放马过来
[39:06] – It’s on. – Come at me, bro. -开战了 -上啊 兄弟
[39:09] Emily, please. Let it go. 艾米丽 拜托 别想了
[39:11] I know. Maybe it’s the curse of being team leader, 我知道 或许这就是当组长的诅咒
[39:13] but something is bugging me about this. 总有什么让我觉得不安
[39:15] Well, I’ll tell you what bugs me. 我来说说我的困惑
[39:17] We found a cult leader but no cult. 我们找到了一个邪教头目 却没有教众
[39:20] That’s not it. I mean, that’s it, 不是这个 这个是不对劲
[39:22] but that’s not it. 但我说的不是这个
[39:23] Well, what is it, then? 那是什么
[39:25] In the warehouse where we arrested the messiah, 我们在仓库逮捕了那个救世主时
[39:27] there were these petri dishes on the floor 地上有两个培养皿
[39:29] filled with hydrochloric acid. 里面盛着盐酸
[39:32] Perfect for burning off fingerprints. 很适合烧毁指纹
[39:33] I mean, that’s what the drug lord El Chapo did in Mexico. 墨西哥的神级毒枭矮子就是这么干的
[39:36] And based on the two dead guys in the subway, 根据地铁中的两个死者
[39:38] maybe that was their initiation. 或许这就是他们的入教仪式
[39:40] You want to join, you burn off your fingerprints. 想入会 就得烧掉自己的指纹
[39:46] Where you going with this? 你想到了什么
[39:48] It’s just one nagging question. 让我困扰的就是这个问题
[39:51] Why did they burn off Quinn’s fingerprints? 为什么他们要烧掉奎恩的指纹
[39:54] Well, they tortured him. 为了折磨他
[39:55] With their initiation rite? 用他们的入教仪式
[39:57] I mean, maybe, but– 或许如此 但是…
[39:58] Or maybe we somehow misread Quinn all this time. 或许我们一直都错看奎恩了
[40:02] Maybe there was cult programming Theo didn’t know about. 或许还有西奥不知道的洗脑计划
[40:07] What if they did convert him? 要是他们已经转化他了呢
[40:10] And we left him in the building 我们把他留在了
[40:11] where the Messiah is being held in custody. 关押救世主的大楼里
[40:14] All right, I’ll call Spence and Garcia. 好 我打给斯宾塞和加西亚
[40:16] Guys, we need to get back to Quantico right now. 大伙 我们要现在回匡蒂科一趟
[40:20] Right this way, Owen. 这边 欧文
[40:22] Your son is waiting for you downstairs. 你儿子正在楼下等你
[40:23] Oh, wait! Uh… 等等
[40:25] This phone, this phone, this phone. 电话 电话 电话
[40:28] J.J.? I am on my way. 小洁吗 我正赶来
[40:30] Lost her. 挂了
[40:31] So, I will text. 我发个短信
[40:32] “J.J., I’m on my way.” “小洁 我正赶来”
[40:36] I knew you didn’t do it. I just knew. 我知道你没杀人 我就知道
[40:39] And I can’t tell you what a privilege it’s been 我不能告诉你和顶尖小组
[40:41] working with the a-team on this case. 一起办案有多荣幸
[40:43] “A-team”? Ohh… A-team. “顶尖小组” 顶尖小组
[40:47] And Owen, if we time this right, 欧文 如果我们时间算的没错
[40:49] you might actually get out of here before the sunrise. 可能你会在日出前离开
[40:55] Draw your gun. 掏枪
[40:57] – What? – Draw your gun! -什么 -掏枪
[41:02] Hey, J.J., what’s up? 小洁 什么事
[41:03] What was that? 什么声音
[41:07] Stay here. 待在这别动
[41:15] Put your hands up, Quinn! 举起手来 奎恩
[41:22] What happened? 发生什么了
[41:23] It’s her. 是她
[41:25] What? 什么
[41:28] She’s one of them. 她是邪教的
[41:29] Drop your gun, agent Reid. 放下枪 里德探员
[41:33] It’s been you the whole time. 一直都是你
[41:34] Yes, it was. 是的
[41:37] Quinn somehow figured it out first. 奎恩第一个发现的
[41:39] Pity having to shoot him, 很遗憾只能朝他开枪了
[41:41] but he can’t give me what I want, and you can. 但是他不能给我想要的 而你可以
[41:44] What’s that? 你想要什么
[41:45] You and I are gonna go upstairs 你和我一起上楼
[41:46] and free my Messiah. 放了我的救世主
[41:48] You’re in the heart of the FBI. 你正在联调局总部
[41:49] As soon as the rest of my team figures out it’s you, 只要我小组的其他人发现是你
[41:51] you’ll be dead before you’re out the door. 你还没出大门就会丧命
[41:53] Then we need to work quickly. 那我们得赶快点了
[41:54] I’m not cooperating with you. Might as well shoot me. 我不会配合你的 还是朝我开枪吧
[41:57] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[42:06] Now, what’s it gonna be? 现在你打算怎么做
[42:09] Because you can either join us, or she dies. 你要么加入我们 不然她就会死
[42:20] Spencer, just shoot her! Shoot her! 斯宾塞 快开枪 开枪
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme