Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] “African capital on its own river.” 非洲国家首都 被同名河流穿越
[00:04] Nairobi. 内罗毕
[00:08] Hey, hon. 亲爱的
[00:10] How’d it go? 怎么样
[00:11] Well, we beat the Ballbarians two games to one, 我们二比一赢了野蛮球长队
[00:16] though with no help from me. 尽管我没有帮上忙
[00:19] What happened? 发生了什么
[00:20] I don’t know. The ball felt like it weighed about 100 pounds, and… 我不知道 球感觉有九十斤重 而且…
[00:24] And then I started getting a splitting headache around the fifth frame. 第五局的时候我觉得头痛欲裂
[00:27] You do like a little under the weather. 你看起来是有点不太舒服
[00:31] Let me get you something. 我给你拿点药
[00:35] We’re supposed to drive to Richmond this weekend to visit your mother. 我们这周末要开车去里士满看你妈妈
[00:40] Lord help us if you get her sick. 千万别把你的病传染给她了
[00:47] Clayton? 克莱顿
[00:48] Clayton? 克莱顿
[00:58] Clayton! 克莱顿
[01:02] I think something died in here. 我觉得有什么死在里面了
[01:04] When’s the last time this thing was cleaned? 上次打扫是什么时候了
[01:06] Well, let’s just say I wouldn’t be surprised 这么说吧 如果你能找到一个
[01:08] If you found a lunch bag with Hoover’s initials on it. 写着胡佛缩写的餐袋我也不会意外
[01:13] Is Garcia still heading to California today? 加西亚今天还去加州吗
[01:16] Yeah. Her mind’s made up. 对 她下定决心了
[01:18] What’s going on? 怎么了
[01:19] Uh, Garcia’s flying to San Francisco 加西亚今天要去旧金山
[01:22] for a parole hearing at San Quentin. 参加在圣昆廷的假释听证会
[01:26] When she was 18, her mom and step-dad were killed by a drunk driver. 她18岁的时候她的母亲和继父被酒驾司机撞死
[01:30] Oh, I didn’t know. 我不知道
[01:31] The driver got 25 years for vehicular homicide. 司机因为车祸致人死亡罪被判25年
[01:35] He’s been behind bars for the last 20. 他被关了20年
[01:37] So she’s going to give a victim impact statement before the board? 所以她要对裁决委员会做被害者影响陈述吗
[01:40] No. One of her stepbrothers is. 不 她的一个继兄弟做陈述
[01:42] No, she’s never gone to any of the hearings before. 嗯 她从来没有去过听证会
[01:48] Hey, I thought you’d be halfway to the airport by now. 我以为你已经在去机场的路上了
[01:50] My chariot awaits. And by chariot, 我的马车还在等我 我说的马车
[01:52] I mean lyft driver named Chuck. 是指专车司机恰克
[01:53] Just letting you know that the tablets 就想让你们知道平板电脑
[01:55] and the files are at the ready. 和文档都准备好了
[01:57] I just need you to press play on the bip-bee. 我只需要你在哔哔上按一下播放
[01:59] The bip-bee? 哔哔
[02:00] That’s what I call the remote, the bip-bee. 我管遥控器叫哔哔
[02:02] Ah, right. Thank you. 对 谢谢你
[02:03] And thank you for giving me the time off. 谢谢你让我请假
[02:05] I know it’s really busy right now, 我知道现在真的很忙
[02:06] and, you know, boy wonder off doing his thingamajig. 神奇小子在做他的某事
[02:09] Reid’s mandatory FBI-required sabbatical. 里德的联调局强制性学术休假
[02:12] Yeah. And a super icky case. 对 案子太讨厌了
[02:15] Listen, don’t worry about us. 听着 别担心我们
[02:16] I know how important this is to you and your family. 我知道这对你和你的家人有多重要
[02:19] Carlos is determined that Jesse Wilson serve out his whole sentence. 卡洛斯铁了心要让那个杰西·威尔逊把牢底坐穿
[02:23] Carlos is the youngest of your stepbrothers? 卡洛斯是你继兄弟里最小的一个吗
[02:25] Yeah. He was 13 when it happened. 对 事情发生的时候他才13岁
[02:29] Are you sure you’re gonna be ok out there? 你确定你没问题吗
[02:32] Yeah. I’m staying with Carlos at the house, 没问题 我跟卡洛斯住在家里
[02:33] and then I’ll be working remotely with you guys here, 然后我远程跟你们一起工作
[02:35] My family here. 我在这里的家人
[02:36] About that, it’s not too late. 说到这个 还不太迟
[02:37] We can get a temp. 我们可以找个临时探员
[02:39] Pish posh. I’m nothing if not the queen 别傻了 我是胜任工作的
[02:41] of multi-tasking in the kingdom of taking care of business. 多任务处理女王
[02:43] Sure. 当然
[02:45] Ok, well, have a safe flight. 那么一路平安
[02:47] Ok. 好的
[02:52] The CDC needs our help. 疾病预防控制中心需要我们的帮助
[02:54] Garcia will be taking some personal time, 加西亚有私事要办
[02:56] but she will work her magic from the West Coast. 但她还是会从西海岸施展她的魔法的
[02:58] Last night, Clayton Osborne, 45, of Arlington, Vrginia, 昨天晚上 45岁的克莱顿·奥斯本在弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿
[03:03] died after spontaneously bleeding out. 因自发性失血过多死亡
[03:05] He lost nearly 50% of his total blood volume. 他流失了将近50%的血液
[03:08] This comes just 24 hours 在那之前24小时
[03:10] after Serena Logan, 35, 塞丽娜·罗根 35岁
[03:12] a loan officer at a bank, 银行信贷员
[03:14] also died from massive blood loss. 也因失血过多而死
[03:16] What could cause abnormal bleeding like this? 什么会导致这样异常的大出血
[03:19] A viral hemorrhagic fever, like EBbola. 病毒性出血热例如埃博拉
[03:22] Or perhaps exposure to some type of chemical. 或者是接触了某种化学物质
[03:24] Well, if CDC is calling us, 如果疾控中心找了我们
[03:25] they must suspect bioterrorism. 他们一定怀疑是生物恐怖主义活动
[03:27] They didn’t want to speculate, 他们不想妄下定论
[03:28] but we can’t rule that out. 但我们不能排除这种可能
[03:30] Well, biological weapons have been called 生化武器被称之为
[03:31] the poor man’s atom bomb. 穷人的原子弹
[03:33] I mean, the unsub could have weaponized 疑犯可能是将某种病毒 细菌
[03:34] some sort of virus or bacteria or toxin. 或者毒素当做武器
[03:37] Whatever it is, we don’t know 无论是什么 我们不知道
[03:38] if these victims inhaled, ingested, or handled it. 这些受害者到底吸入 误食 还是接触了它
[03:41] Besides the obvious, 除了一些明显的情况
[03:42] I can see why the CDC is nervous. 我明白为什么疾控中心很紧张
[03:44] Last night’s victim was a civilian analyst 昨天晚上的受害人是国防情报局的
[03:46] for the Defense Intelligence Agency. 一名平民分析员
[03:48] Yeah. The D.I.A. assesses military intelligence information 对 国防情报局涉及
[03:52] for the joint chiefs, the Secretary of Defense, 联合参谋部 国防部长
[03:55] and even the White House. 甚至是白宫的军事情报
[03:56] Were these two targeted or just random victims? 这两个是有针对性的还是随机受害者
[03:59] All we know is we have 我们只知道
[04:00] two highly unusual deaths in just two days. 在两天内发生了两起极不寻常的死亡
[04:02] JJ, Dave, the CDC is sending a team 小洁 戴夫 疾控中心派出了
[04:05] from its Epidemic Intelligence Service to the Osborne house. 一支传染病疫情部的团队去了奥斯本家
[04:07] Go see what they can tell us. 去看看他们有什么发现
[04:08] In the meantime, we will be working this case 同时 我们在这里
[04:10] from our own backyard. 研究这个案子
[05:19] All You Can Eat 自助餐
[05:24] “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison 心怀愤怒犹如服下毒药
[05:27] and expecting the other person to die.” 还期待他人会因此而死
[05:29] Anonymous. 无名氏
[05:31] Ok, the first victim, Serena Logan, 第一名受害者塞丽娜·罗根
[05:33] got divorced, moved to Virginia from Florida 离异 两年前为南方银行的工作
[05:35] two years ago for a job with South Way bank. 从佛罗里达州搬来了弗吉尼亚
[05:37] She was active in the community, 她在社区中很活跃
[05:38] volunteered at a number of charities. 在一些慈善活动中做志愿者
[05:40] Serena was high profile, but she lived a low-risk lifestyle. 塞丽娜很高调但是她过着低风险的生活
[05:43] Clayton Osborne, born and raised in Arlington. 克莱顿·奥斯本在阿灵顿出生长大
[05:46] He and his wife Beth were married for 19 years. 他和他的妻子贝丝结婚19年
[05:48] They have one son who’s a freshman 他们有一个儿子 目前正在
[05:49] at Rowan University in New Jersey. 新泽西州的罗文大学念大一
[05:51] Clayton had the highest 克莱顿在国防情报局
[05:52] government security clearance at the D.I.A. 拥有最高政府安全权限
[05:54] We need to find out what projects he was working on. 我们得知道他在做哪些项目
[05:56] It looks like there is some overlap between victims. 看起来受害者之间有联系
[05:58] Clayton and his wife were customers 克莱顿和他的妻子都是
[06:00] at the bank branch where Serena worked. 塞丽娜工作的支行的客户
[06:02] If Serena and Clayton met, 如果塞丽娜和克莱顿见过
[06:04] it’s possible they could have been having an affair. 有可能两人有婚外情
[06:06] Well, if that’s true, maybe the wife found out 如果是这样 可能妻子发现了
[06:07] and took matters into her own hands. 决定要亲手解决这个问题
[06:09] Poisoning is typically a female M.O. 下毒是典型的女性犯罪手法
[06:11] Beth Osborne’s being quarantined for observation in the hospital. 贝丝·奥斯本正在医院隔离观察
[06:14] Yeah, if it isn’t a scorned wife, 如果不是愤怒的妻子
[06:15] it could be a violent ex-husband. 可能是暴力的前夫
[06:17] I mean, Serena and her ex, um, David Logan, 塞丽娜和她的前夫大卫·罗根
[06:20] they went through a nasty divorce. 他们离婚时闹得非常不愉快
[06:22] Yeah, she moved north right after that. 对 之后她就搬到北边去了
[06:25] And lookee here. David moved to Arlington just last month. 看看这里 大卫就在上个月搬去了阿灵顿
[06:28] Well, he could have found a way to poison 他可能找到了能毒死
[06:29] his ex and Clayton. 前妻和克莱顿的办法
[06:30] Matt, see if you can track down Serena’s ex. 马特 看看能不能追踪到塞丽娜前夫
[06:32] Tara, Luke, talk to the M.E. 塔拉 卢克 去和法医谈谈
[06:34] I’m going to call the hospital. 我打给医院
[06:35] We need to speak with Beth Osborne. 我们得找贝丝·奥斯本聊聊
[06:40] Let them through. 让他们进
[06:42] I’m Sara Freeman with the E.I.S. 我是传染病疫情部的莎拉·弗里曼
[06:44] Agents Rossi and Jareau. 我们是罗西探员和洁婼探员
[06:46] Any idea what we’re dealing with? 有什么发现吗
[06:48] Well, we’re taking air samples, 我们在采集空气标本
[06:49] bagging all food and medicine, 打包所有的食物和药品
[06:51] toiletries, cleaning supplies. 洗漱和清洁用品
[06:53] Could it be ebola? 会是埃博拉病毒吗
[06:54] Serena Logan and Clayton Osborne had all the symptoms. 塞丽娜·洛根和克莱顿·奥斯本症状都很符合
[06:58] They did. But their risk was virtually non-existent. 确实 但他们没有感染的可能
[07:01] Neither of them had been out of the country in the past year. 他们去年来都没有出过国
[07:03] What else would cause that? 还有什么会导致这样的症状
[07:05] Well, there are 3 types Of biological weapons. 生化武器有三种
[07:08] First there’s bacteria, like anthrax, 首先是细菌武器 比如炭疽
[07:11] salmonella, or the plague. 沙门氏菌 或是瘟疫
[07:12] And then there are viruses, like ebola and smallpox, 然后就是病毒 比如埃博拉病毒和天花
[07:15] although smallpox only exists in laboratories. 不过天花只会在实验室中
[07:17] And then finally, toxins, like botulinum or ricin. 最后是毒素 比如肉毒菌或蓖麻毒素
[07:20] Virulent strains of all 3 weapons could cause massive 这三种武器的强毒株都会引起大面积的
[07:23] sickness and death. 患病和死亡
[07:26] Freeman. 我是弗里曼
[07:27] You have confirmation? 确定吗
[07:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:31] Tests were conducted on blood samples 受害者和奥斯本太太的血液样本
[07:33] taken from the victims and Mrs. Osborne. 已经送去检验
[07:36] They came back negative. 结果均为阴性
[07:37] Meaning it’s not ebola. 也就是说不是埃博拉病毒
[07:39] Whoever’s doing this is using a non-contagious weapon. 不管是谁 他所用的都是不具感染性的武器
[07:42] Officer Freeman, you have a second? 弗里曼警官 能过来一下吗
[07:43] Eh, excuse me. 失陪一下
[07:46] Over here… 这边
[07:46] A non-contagious weapon 不具感染性的武器
[07:48] that makes its victims bleed to death. 致使受害者大量失血死亡
[07:50] It’s not on my radar. 我是没什么头绪
[07:52] Maybe Tara or Luke will get lucky with the M.E. 也许塔拉或卢克能从法医那获得好消息
[07:56] C.O.D. for both victims was multiple organ failure 两名受害者的死因都是由大量内出血导致
[07:59] caused by catastrophic internal bleeding. 多处器官衰竭
[08:01] My exam showed they both consumed 检测报告分析显示他们体内
[08:02] some type of anticoagulant. 都有某种抗凝剂
[08:04] Were either of them on blood thinners? 他们有人服用了血液稀释剂吗
[08:06] Not Ms. Logan, but Mr. Osborne 洛根女士没有 但奥斯本先生有
[08:08] was on a daily aspirin regime. 每天服用阿司匹林的习惯
[08:09] Unless there’s an underlying medical issue, 除非有什么潜在疾病
[08:11] baby aspirin wouldn’t cause 少量阿司匹林不会引起
[08:12] this kind of massive blood loss. 这种大规模失血
[08:14] No, it would not. 对 不会
[08:15] Other than in medicines, 除了药品外
[08:16] anticoagulants are found in rodenticides. 灭鼠药中也含有抗凝剂
[08:18] Couldn’t one of those have done this? 有没有可能是老鼠药
[08:19] Not could. It did. 不是可能 就是
[08:21] Rat poison. 老鼠药
[08:22] It was among their stomach contents. 在他们的胃容物中发现了鼠药
[08:24] Consuming rat poison 吞食鼠药
[08:25] would be an extremely painful way to die. 是一种极其痛苦的死亡方式
[08:27] Our unsub wants his victims to suffer. 嫌犯希望折磨受害者
[08:30] I’m going to text Garcia, 我去给加西亚发短信
[08:31] see if she can check sales of it in the area. 看看她能不能查下这个区域的老鼠药售卖情况
[08:33] How fast-acting is rat poison? 老鼠药有多快起效
[08:35] Most today contain so-called super-warfarins. 现在多数老鼠药都含有被称为超级灭鼠灵的成分
[08:37] Super anticoagulants, if you will. 也就是超级抗凝血剂
[08:40] Without treatment, the window of death 不及时就医
[08:41] can vary from a few days to just a few hours. 最长几天最短几小时就会丧命
[08:46] There was blood everywhere. 到处都是血
[08:48] I still can’t believe it. 我至今都不敢相信
[08:53] Mrs. Osborne, did your husband 奥斯本太太 你丈夫
[08:56] have an argument with anyone recently? 最近有和什么人起争执吗
[08:59] Any enemies? 有什么树敌吗
[09:00] For the past 5 years, Clayton walked around 过去五年中 克莱顿都顶着他很不喜欢的发型
[09:03] with a haircut he hated. 到处跑
[09:06] He didn’t want to be disloyal or upset his barber 就因为他不想换理发师或麻烦他
[09:08] by switching to a new one. 给自己换个发型
[09:11] Did he ever talk about the projects he was working on 他有谈起过他现在在情报局
[09:13] for the D.I.A.? 做的项目吗
[09:15] He didn’t say much. He couldn’t, really, 他没有透露太多 他也不能说太多
[09:17] since most of it was top-secret, but… 因为多数都是机密 但是…
[09:21] but that was Clay. 但是这就是老克
[09:25] He was the most honest and ethical man 他是你能遇见的
[09:28] you would ever meet. 最诚实最正直的人
[09:30] Did he ever mention any unusual 他有提起过什么不寻常的事
[09:32] or unethical activity going on? 或是什么非法活动吗
[09:35] No. Does the FBI think his work had something to do with it? 没有 联调局认为这是工作上的矛盾引起的吗
[09:40] We need to check everything. 我们不能放过任何细节
[09:41] Like his daily routine. Did he have one? 比如他的日常生活 他有什么习惯吗
[09:45] Every weekday morning, he’d eat breakfast 每个工作日的早晨 他都会在家旁边的
[09:46] at a cafe by our home. 咖啡馆吃早餐
[09:49] He’d work from 8:00 to 6:00, then home for dinner at 6:30. 他八点上班六点下班 六点半到家吃晚饭
[09:53] Except Tuesdays, his bowling night. 除了周二 那是他的保龄球之夜
[09:57] Does the name Serena Logan mean anything to you? 塞丽娜·洛根这个名字你有印象吗
[10:01] Serena Logan. 塞丽娜·洛根
[10:03] I’m sorry. Should it? 抱歉 没印象 有什么事吗
[10:06] No. 没有
[10:09] I’m sorry. I have to meet our son Kevin. 不好意思 我得去接我儿子凯文了
[10:12] He’s driving down from school. 他从学校开车回来
[10:14] Of course. 好的
[10:18] How do I explain it? 我该怎么解释
[10:23] How do I explain what happened to his father? 我该怎么解释他父亲的遭遇
[10:26] Why would someone do this to him? 为什么会有人对他痛下毒手
[10:29] We’re gonna find out. 我们会查明的
[10:37] Hey, thanks for picking me up at the airport. 谢谢你到机场接我
[10:39] Anything for my favorite sister. 乐意为你效劳 我最亲爱的姐姐
[10:41] Oh, that is very sweet. 真贴心
[10:44] I’m also your only sister. 不过我是你唯一的姐姐
[10:46] Ha ha! Yep. 哈哈 是啊
[10:48] Oh, I saw that the Bowmans painted their house down the street. 我看见街那头鲍曼一家粉刷了自己的房子
[10:50] I–I loved that lime green, but it does look nice. 我喜欢之前的那个柠檬绿 不过这个也挺好看
[10:54] The Bowmans moved. 鲍曼一家搬走了
[10:55] There’s a young couple with their baby 现在住着的是一对年轻夫妻
[10:57] in there right now. 和他们的孩子
[10:58] They moved? Where’d they move? 搬走了 搬哪去了
[11:00] Assisted living, probably. 赡养院 可能
[11:01] The Bowmans were like a thousand years old 你和我小时候鲍曼一家
[11:03] when me and you were kids. 就已经一大把年纪了
[11:05] Yeah, you’re gonna have to come back more often 你要想掌握最新动态
[11:07] if you want to keep up. 就得常回来看看
[11:08] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 很抱歉
[11:09] I’m kidding. Look, you’re busy, 开玩笑的 你很忙
[11:11] and you have a super cool and important job, 你有份很酷也很重要的工作
[11:13] and I get it. 我能理解
[11:16] It is kind of magnificent. 是还挺重要的
[11:18] Yeah, and everybody’s really proud of you. 大家都非常为你骄傲
[11:22] I know mom and dad would be, too. 我知道爸妈也会的
[11:24] If only they could see you now. 如果他们现在能看到你的话
[11:29] Are you still installing pools? 你还在建泳池吗
[11:31] Nah. I opened up my own business. 没了 我自己做了生意
[11:36] “Carlos Garcia, professional house painter.” “卡洛斯·加西亚 专业房屋粉刷匠”
[11:39] The Bowmans? 鲍曼一家是你刷的
[11:40] You said it looked nice. 你可是说很好看
[11:42] It does look nice! 确实很好看
[11:42] It does look nice, right? 好看吧
[11:45] So glad you came, sis. 很高兴你回来 老姐
[11:48] Yeah. We can’t let that son of a bitch 我们不能让那个混蛋
[11:49] get out of prison early. 提早出狱
[11:52] Yeah. Right. 是 没错
[11:55] I’m gonna take these up for you. 我帮你把行李拿到楼上去
[12:02] Oh, hey. Thank you for the flowers. 谢谢你的花
[12:05] I never remember to do that. 我从来都不记得带花
[12:06] Flowers? 花
[12:07] The tulips at the cemetery. 墓地的郁金香
[12:10] I always visit mom and dad’s grave 每年爸妈的忌日
[12:12] on the anniversary of their passing, 我都会去上坟
[12:13] and, um, without fail every year, 每年都去
[12:17] your flowers are there. 每次都有你送的花
[12:19] Carlos, I don’t– 卡洛斯 我没有
[12:23] Ah, it’s work. 是工作的事
[12:24] It’s ok. 没事
[12:26] Garcia ready, willing, and able. 加西亚随时待命 为您服务
[12:28] Hey. It’s JJ and Luke. How was your flight? 这里是小洁和卢克 你旅途还顺利吗
[12:30] It was great. It was smooth. 挺好的 飞得很平稳
[12:32] They gave us cookies. It’s how I wish the world was. 飞机上还发了饼干 一切如愿
[12:36] Garcia, 加西亚
[12:36] did you get my text about rodenticide sales? 你收到我的短信要你查下鼠药销售了吗
[12:39] Yes. I did some digital digging from 38,000 feet. 收到了 我在一万二千米的高空搜索了一下
[12:42] It is amazing what a hot-ticket item rat poison is. 鼠药这么热销真是令人惊讶
[12:44] But without any more parameters, 但是没有更多的参数
[12:46] nothing else is standing out. 没有发现什么异常的情况
[12:47] Ok. Thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[12:49] Oh, uh, hey, hold on a sec. 稍等
[12:52] Hey. Any big plans tonight? 今晚有什么活动吗
[12:56] Yeah. I’m gonna go to dinner with my stepbrothers 有 我要和我的继兄弟
[12:58] on the embarcadero. 在内河码头吃晚餐
[12:59] Oh, that sounds fun. 听起来不错
[13:02] Look, we’re all thinking of you, ok? 我们都想着你呢 好吗
[13:04] If you need anything… 如果有任何需要
[13:06] Yeah, I know. Thank you. 我知道 谢谢
[13:08] Ok. Oh, and, of course, we will call you 好 当然 要是我们需要更多信息
[13:11] if we need more digging. 会打给你的
[13:12] All right. My shovel is your shovel. 好 咱们还分什么你我
[13:14] Bye. 再见
[13:19] Seriously? You guys are proving my theory 不是吧 果然不出我所料
[13:21] that you cannot live without me. 你们离不开我
[13:25] Who is this? 你是谁
[13:27] No, we have nothing to talk about. 不 我们没什么好聊的
[13:30] Do not call this number ever again. 别再打来了
[13:35] Well, we can cross Serena’s ex off our suspect list. 我们可以把塞丽娜的前夫从嫌犯名单上划掉了
[13:38] His alibi checks out. 他有不在场证明
[13:39] Guys, my gut is telling me 大伙 我的直觉告诉我
[13:40] this is not bioterrorism 这不是一起有组织的
[13:42] being conducted by an organized group. 生化恐怖主义活动
[13:44] The use of rat poison is just too low tech for them. 用老鼠药对他们来说科技含量太低
[13:46] Well, terrorists often use low-tech methods– 恐怖分子通常会用低科技方法
[13:49] I mean, like driving trucks into crowds. 例如开卡车冲向人群
[13:50] True, but their goal is to target 没错 但他们的目的是
[13:52] as many people as they can with one action. 一次行动以尽可能多的人为目标
[13:55] Plus, no group has claimed credit for this, 再说了 目前没有组织宣称为此事负责
[13:57] And we all know how terrorists love to be on the world’s stage. 大家都知道恐怖分子喜欢受到世人瞩目
[14:00] Well, this unsub’s either unsophisticated 该名嫌犯要么就是部署不周
[14:02] or he knows he can buy rat poison anywhere. 要么就是他知道鼠药到处都有卖的
[14:04] Either way, something must have triggered him 不管怎样 肯定有什么事促使了他
[14:05] to start using it now. 对受害者下鼠药
[14:06] Ok, until we know what, 好 根据目前所掌握情况
[14:07] let’s look at why he’s using it. 让我们找出他下鼠药的原因
[14:09] Like you said, it’s easy to get, 如你所说 鼠药可以轻易买到
[14:11] and it can be controlled. 药效可控
[14:12] You can conceal it in a lot of things, 许多东西中都能投药
[14:14] and it often tastes sweet in order to attract the rats. 而且因为要吸引老鼠吞食 通常味甜
[14:17] It also provides a non-proximity killing, 还能在不接近被害人的情况下杀人
[14:19] which means he could be socially awkward, 也就是说嫌犯可能不善社交
[14:21] unable to confront his victims. 无法面对受害者
[14:22] You know, the window of death 死亡前的窗口期
[14:24] might be influencing his choice, too. 可能也是他选择鼠药的原因之一
[14:25] I mean, the longer that it takes for his victims to die, 服毒后越慢死亡
[14:27] the longer they suffer. 受害者就越受折磨
[14:29] This sadistic element leans towards the unsub being a male. 这种虐待因素说明嫌犯更有可能为男性
[14:32] Yeah, but wouldn’t a sadist want to witness 是 但难道施虐者不会想目睹
[14:33] the suffering he’s causing? 受害者备受折磨的过程吗
[14:34] He has no way of knowing exactly when or where 他没法知道受害者
[14:36] his victims fall ill, so he’s probably just getting off 在何时何地毒效发作 所以他可能只是知道
[14:39] knowing that they are. 他们毒发就感到兴奋
[14:41] And being a sadist, he’s not gonna stop after two victims. 作为一名施虐者 他不会止步于杀害两名受害者
[14:43] With each one, he’s gaining confidence, satisfaction. 每杀一个人 他都更有自信 更有成就感
[14:46] His ego needs to be fed, 他的自信心需要得到满足
[14:48] which means he will need to increase his body count and soon. 也就意味着他很快就会杀害更多的人
[14:52] Hello, everyone. I’m Pam Chapman. 大家好 我是帕姆·查普曼
[14:55] And I am so pleased to welcome you all here today. 今天很荣幸请到大家共聚一堂
[14:58] Our mission at the Arlington Bsiness League is simple: 阿灵顿企业联盟的使命很简单
[15:01] to help your businesses succeed and thrive. 帮助你的企业兴旺发达
[15:04] Together we can strengthen not only your bottom line 我们团结一心 不仅能稳固您的收益
[15:07] but the economic environment 还能帮助稳固在本市
[15:09] for all those who live and work in our city. 生活工作的所有人的经济环境
[15:11] Now, please, help yourself to some food, 请大家自助用餐
[15:13] get those business cards out, and have fun. 交换名片 祝大家尽兴
[15:22] Killing with poison requires premeditation. 投毒杀人需要预谋
[15:24] It usually involves some type of ruse. 通常会运用到一些骗术
[15:27] Well, the unsub must have stalked Serena and Clayton 嫌犯肯定跟踪过塞丽娜和克莱顿
[15:29] to learn their routines. 掌握他们的行踪
[15:30] But how did he pick them in the first place, and why? 但他如何选中他们的 原因又是什么
[15:33] He must have a kill list that makes sense to him. 他肯定有一份选定好的杀人名单
[15:36] But since we know the victims were somehow fed rat poison, 不过既然我们知道受害者是被下了鼠药
[15:38] we need to track everything they ate or drank 就需要追查过去几天内所有他们吃喝的
[15:40] in their last days. 食物和饮料
[15:41] Where they ate it, who served them. 在哪吃的 是谁上的
[15:43] It’s gonna take some time. Let’s get on it. 这需要一点时间 这就去查
[15:45] Yeah. 好
[15:47] Well, if you’re having permit problems, 如果你有许可证上的问题
[15:49] you should really talk to Bill Packer down at the zoning board. 真的应该去跟区域规划局的比尔·帕克谈谈
[15:52] Tell him I told you to call. 告诉他是我要你打给他的
[15:59] Oh, my god! 天呐
[16:01] Oh, my god! 天呐
[16:12] Ms. Chapman, we’ll need the RSVP list 查普曼女士 我们需要预约参加活动的宾客名单
[16:15] and the names of all your staff working the event. 还有组织这场活动的所有工作人员的名单
[16:18] Of course. Walk-ins are welcome, too. 好的 没有预约的客人也能进来
[16:20] They’re supposed to sign in. 签个到就可以
[16:22] Did you happen to notice anyone who looked suspicious 你有没有注意到什么可疑的人
[16:25] or maybe didn’t belong? 或是什么不合群的人
[16:27] No. No, everyone seemed to be having a good time. 没有 没有 大家都看上去非常愉快
[16:32] Where did the food come from? 食物是哪来的
[16:33] We pick a different restaurant each time 我们每次都会选择不同的餐厅
[16:36] to support our local merchants. 以支持本地餐饮业
[16:38] What about tonight? 今晚呢
[16:40] It was a new place. Just opened. 是个新开的地方 刚开张
[16:43] I was talking to the owner… 我和老板联系的
[16:47] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:48] We understand. Thank you for your time. 我们能理解你的心情 谢谢你的配合
[16:55] The unsub would have needed access to the food 嫌犯需要能接近食物
[16:58] and the punch. 和酒水的机会
[17:00] He might work for the caterer, 他可能是准备餐点酒水的帮工
[17:01] or he could have posed as a server. 也可能假扮成侍应
[17:04] He could have been a walk-in 他可能是没有预约前来的
[17:05] or one of the surviving attendees. 也可能是未遇难的参会人之一
[17:07] It’d be risky behavior to poison out in the open 在有这么多潜在目击证人的公开场合
[17:10] with so many potential witnesses. 下毒是一件极冒风险的事
[17:12] He couldn’t have predicted which one of the members 他无法预测是哪个参会人
[17:14] was going to consume what he poisoned. 会吃下被投毒的食物
[17:16] So his victims went from targeted 受害者的范围从针对性的
[17:18] to random or victims of opportunity. 变成了随机选中
[17:21] Maybe it’s not the victims themselves… 或许不是针对受害者个体
[17:25] But what they represent. 而是他们代表的东西
[17:30] The unsub we’re looking for is hoping to inflict 我们要找的这名嫌犯 其目的是
[17:33] as much fear and damage as possible 给阿灵顿的商界
[17:35] in Arlington’s business community. 带来尽可能大的恐慌和伤害
[17:37] These victims and their businesses 这些受害者和他们的企业
[17:39] symbolize wealth, success, growth, and development– 象征着财富 成功 增长和发展
[17:42] all things he may feel are out of his reach. 这些都是嫌犯觉得自己达不到的
[17:45] He derives pleasure in knowing that his victims 当他得知受害者死得很煎熬痛苦
[17:47] are experiencing a cruel and painful death 他的罪行造成了大范围的恐慌
[17:49] and that his crimes may create widespread panic. 他会得到快感
[17:52] We call this ripple effect terrorism, 我们把这叫做涟漪效应恐怖主义
[17:54] and examples of it would be the Tylenol tampering case in the eighties 比如发生在80年代的泰勒诺谋杀案
[17:57] or the anthrax-laced letters post 9/11. 以及9/11后发生的带炭疽病毒信件事件
[17:57] 2001年9月18日起 数家新闻媒体以及两名民主党参议员 收到含有炭疽杆菌的信件 事件导致5人死亡 17人被感染
[18:00] Those who poison tend to be non-confrontational, 下毒的人不想起正面冲突
[18:03] bottling up inside what they deem to be injustices. 他们把认为不公平的事藏在心里
[18:06] They use these imagined slights 他们把自己想象出来的不公正
[18:08] as justification to harm their victims. 当作借口伤害受害者
[18:11] Lacking empathy with an exaggerated sense of entitlement, 下毒者缺乏同理心 夸大了自己的权利
[18:14] a poisoner cares only about their own wants or needs, 他们只关心自己的愿望和需求
[18:17] which would explain the indifferent 这就是为什么这些案件
[18:18] and heartless nature of these crimes. 显得十分冷漠和无情
[18:20] Poisoners believe their calculated plans, 下毒者认为自己的计划天衣无缝
[18:22] their cleverness allow them to kill and walk away. 他的老谋深算让他能逃之夭夭
[18:25] So far, he’s been able to do that. 到目前为止 他都得逞了
[18:27] The unsub uses food as a method 嫌犯把老鼠药
[18:29] to mask the rat poisoning . 下进了食物中
[18:31] He might be comfortable doing this 他可能也从事食品行业
[18:33] because he works in the food industry. 所以觉得得心应手
[18:35] There’s no indication he’ll stop, 他不会就此罢休
[18:36] and his next target could be even larger. 他的下一个目标可能涉及更多的人
[18:39] A food festival, a supermarket, a school cafeteria. 食品节 超市或学校食堂
[18:42] We’ll be issuing a release to the media 我们会通知媒体
[18:45] urging all eateries and bars 让所有的餐馆 酒吧
[18:46] to closely monitor their food. 密切监测他们的食物
[18:48] Customers will be reminded 并提醒顾客
[18:49] not to leave their food or drinks unattended 要时刻注意他们的食物或饮料
[18:52] or consume anything they’re unsure about. 不要食用任何来路不明的食品
[18:54] And the antidote to rat poison is phytonadione, 老鼠药的解药是植物甲萘醌
[18:57] but it needs to be administered immediately 但需要由医疗人员
[18:58] by medical personnel. 立即进行操作
[18:59] As a precautionary measure, all area hospitals 作为预防措施 所有医院
[19:02] clinics, and EMTs should 诊所和急诊医生
[19:04] make sure to have ample supplies on hand. 都应确保有足够的解药
[19:06] Thank you, all. 谢谢
[19:39] Bye, Penelope. 再见 佩内洛普
[20:12] What’s going on? 怎么了
[20:14] Nothing. 没什么
[20:16] Uh, nothing, Carlos. Go back to bed. 没什么 卡洛斯 回去睡吧
[20:35] Yes? 有事吗
[20:36] Are you Penelope Garcia? 你是佩内洛普·加西亚吗
[20:39] Colette? 科利特
[20:40] Mind if I sit? 我能坐下吗
[20:43] I was surprised you called back and wanted to meet. 我很惊讶你回了电话 并提出见面
[20:46] You said we didn’t have anything to talk about. 你说过没什么好谈的
[20:49] Yeah, I did. 我是说过
[20:51] And then I called Saint Paul’s cemetery, 我给圣保罗公墓打了电话
[20:54] and they told me that you’ve been sending flowers 他们和我说你这些年一直
[20:56] to my parents’ grave all these years. 在我父母的坟墓上献花
[20:58] It’s not from me. They’re from my brother Jesse. 不是我献的 是我弟弟杰西
[21:01] What? 什么
[21:02] He can’t do it, so I handle it for him. 他没机会做这件事 我只能替他代办
[21:05] He pays for them with the money he earns in prison. 是他用在监狱里挣的钱买的
[21:08] Why is he doing that? 他为什么要这么做
[21:11] Jesse’s sorry for what he did. 杰西对他做过的事感到抱歉
[21:12] He didn’t mean to kill your parents. 他不是故意害死你父母的
[21:14] It was an accident. 那是场事故
[21:15] No. That’s not what an accident is. 不 那不是事故
[21:18] He chose to drink, and then he chose to drive, 是他喝的酒 是他酒驾
[21:22] and he changed my life forever. 他改变了我的一生
[21:26] He was just a kid. He was only 18. 他只是个孩子 他当时只有18岁
[21:29] Yeah, I was only 18, too. 我当时也只有18岁
[21:33] Didn’t you ever do anything stupid when you were younger? 你年轻时候难道就没做过什么傻事吗
[21:37] Like make a bad decision or take a dumb risk 比如做错误的决定 鲁莽地冒险
[21:40] that you later regretted? 让你事后会后悔的那种
[21:43] All I ask is that you talk to Jesse before you pass judgment. 我只是想让你在判决前和杰西谈一谈
[21:49] Please, can you find it in your heart to forgive him? 求你了 你心里难道就没有一丁点想原谅他吗
[21:53] Won’t you give Jesse a chance to start his life again? 你能不能给他一个机会重新开始
[21:59] When are my parents going to be able to start their lives again? 我的父母有机会再活一次吗
[22:10] So everyone connected to the business league event checks out. 所有和商业联盟活动有关的人都核实过了
[22:12] We are back in the shallow end of our suspect pool, 我们又要开始大海捞针了
[22:15] so why attack local businesses? 为什么要选择当地商户
[22:16] Well, 30% of all businesses fail within the first two years, 30%的企业在最开始的两年内就倒闭了
[22:20] and maybe the unsub was struggling to stay afloat 也许嫌犯硬撑着想维持下去
[22:22] or had a new business that went belly up. 或者是刚起步的企业 后来倒闭了
[22:24] On the flipside, he could have an older business, 或反过来 他也许有一家老字号
[22:26] one that’s been around for years. 经营很多年了
[22:28] He may feel he’s being pushed out by the new kids on the block. 他感觉被新兴的企业排挤了
[22:31] Well, killing his rivals may be a misguided attempt at revenge. 杀掉竞争者是他进行复仇的一种扭曲方式
[22:35] Working in a commercial loan department, 塞丽娜·洛根在商业贷款部工作
[22:37] part of Serena Logan’s job 为当地寻找和引进新企业
[22:39] would be to find and attract new businesses to the area. 是她工作的一部分
[22:43] Yeah. What if the unsub applied for a new loan 是不是嫌犯想为新企业申请贷款
[22:46] or tried to refinance an existing one, 或是为已有企业筹钱
[22:48] and Serena turned down his application? 塞丽娜拒绝了他的请求
[22:50] His anger at being denied could be why he targeted her 他因被拒绝而愤怒 所以把塞丽娜
[22:52] and other business league members. 和其他商业联盟的人当作目标
[22:54] I’ll head to Serena’s bank. I’ll talk to her manager, 我去趟塞丽娜的银行 和她的经理谈谈
[22:56] see what I can find out. 看看有什么发现
[22:57] We’ll need a list of her clients 我需要她所有客户的名单
[22:58] and all the loans she approved or rejected 还有她在六个月期间所有
[23:01] over the past 6 months. 通过或拒绝的贷款申请
[23:05] What is it, Dave? 怎么了 戴夫
[23:07] The loan angle could explain why Serena was killed, 贷款这个角度可以解释塞丽娜为什么被杀
[23:10] but there’s still the question of Clayton Osborne. 但解释不了克莱顿·奥斯本为什么被杀
[23:13] Yeah. How does an analyst in foreign military intelligence 是啊 一名国外军事情报分析师
[23:16] fit into all this? 为何会成为他的目标
[23:17] There’s got to be something about this guy that we’re missing. 关于这个人 我们一定还有不知道的情况
[23:19] In the meantime, the ripple effect 同时 根据涟漪效应
[23:21] will dictate the unsub’s next move. 嫌犯会实施下一步计划
[23:24] He’ll want to create more panic by dropping more bodies. 他会杀更多的人来制造更大的恐慌
[23:28] This unsub’s going after the business community. 嫌犯盯上了商界
[23:31] So who’s next? 下一个目标是谁
[23:57] We’re sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
[24:02] They both worked so hard. 他们那么努力工作
[24:05] That place killed them, killed them both. 那个地方害死了他们 害死了他们两人
[25:00] Oh, I miss the breakfast burrito at Jenkin’s. 我好想念詹金家的早餐玉米煎饼
[25:04] I could marry that burrito. 我都想嫁给玉米煎饼了
[25:06] Yeah, it’s one of the best. 是啊 美味极了
[25:09] You OK? 还好吗
[25:10] I don’t know if I can do it. 我不知道自己能不能做到
[25:14] I can’t read my impact statement. 我读不下去案件影响陈述
[25:17] You’re gonna have to do it. 得换你来做
[25:19] Me? Why? 我 为什么
[25:20] Look, I don’t know what I’m gonna do 我不知道当我看见杰西·威尔逊
[25:21] when I see Jesse Wilson just sitting a few feet away from me. 就坐在几米之外 自己会作何感想
[25:25] Why doesn’t Eddie do it, or Manny or Rafe? 为什么不让艾迪来 或是曼尼和雷夫
[25:28] They’re not coming. 他们不来听证会
[25:29] They don’t want to be in the same room with him. 他们不想和他共处一室
[25:32] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[25:33] I’m a representative of the FBI. 我代表着联调局
[25:36] The parole board will think my words hold a lot of weight. 保释委员会将会重视我的意见
[25:38] That’s what we want, isn’t it? 那不正是我们需要的吗
[25:41] Please. They’re gonna sound so much better coming from you, 拜托了 你来说肯定效果更好
[25:44] and I’m just not good at talking in front of people. 而且我不擅长在人前发言
[25:49] Ok. 好吧
[25:51] Show me what you were gonna say. I’ll practice. 告诉我你打算说什么 我来练习
[25:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:57] You know, after all these years, 这么多年过去了
[25:58] I still find myself turning it over in my head. 我还是会翻来覆去地想
[26:01] What were our parents doing out so late that night, anyway? 我们父母当时那么晚出门究竟所为何事
[26:04] Where were they going? 他们是要去哪儿
[26:14] It wasn’t even my fault. 根本不是我的错
[26:15] The car came out of nowhere. 车不知道从哪儿冒出来的
[26:18] That’s him, isn’t it? 就是他吧
[26:32] I gotta go. 我得走了
[26:33] There’s something I have to do. 我还有事
[26:35] Ok, sure. Where you going? I’ll take you. 好 你要去哪儿 我送你
[26:36] No, that’s ok. I’ll explain later. 不必 没事 稍后解释
[26:39] I love you. 爱你
[26:40] I love you, I love you. 爱你 爱你
[26:41] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[27:09] I’m Penelope Garcia. 我是佩内洛普·加西亚
[27:11] Jesse. 我是杰西
[27:14] That night outside the police station, 那晚在警察局外边
[27:16] I was drunk, but I remember you. 虽然喝醉了 但我记得你
[27:22] Your sister called me. 你姐姐联系了我
[27:24] I told Colette not to. 我跟科利特说过不要这样
[27:27] She asked you to come, didn’t she? 是她叫你来的吧
[27:29] No. I came here because I wanted to. 不是 我是自己想来的
[27:31] Because I want to tell you to your face 因为我想面对面告诉你
[27:32] I’m going to your hearing today 今天我将参加你的听证会
[27:33] and I’m telling them you need to stay in prison 我将会告诉他们 因为你的所作所为
[27:35] because of what you did, 因为你对我们家人的所作所为
[27:37] because of what you took from my family. 你需要一直待在监狱里
[27:40] I know. 我明白
[27:42] No. No, you don’t know. 不 你不明白
[27:44] You don’t–you have zero clue about what you did. 你根本不明白自己做了什么
[27:47] There is a hole inside of me 因为那晚的事
[27:49] that nothing can ever fill because of that night, 我的身体里面从此有了一个永远无法填补的空缺
[27:51] and you’ve been leaving flowers on my parents’ grave. 你还一直送花去我父母的墓前
[27:54] That is the grave you put them in. 那个墓正是你送他们进去的
[27:56] Like anything you could do 你这么做
[27:58] could make any of this a little bit better. 就好像能够改善些什么
[28:00] Y–you can’t. 但你不能
[28:02] No. 确实不能
[28:03] I can never make up for what I did. 我的行为无可挽回
[28:09] I suppose it’s my guilt that makes me send them. 我想之所以送花 是因为心有愧疚
[28:12] I made a mistake that night because I was stupid. 我因为愚蠢而在那晚犯下错误
[28:16] Everybody makes mistakes, but… 是个人都会犯错 但
[28:19] Not like that. 不是那样的错
[28:21] I deserve to be where I am, 我进监狱是应该的
[28:23] and this place makes it hard to forget that. 而且这个地方的环境也时时提醒着我
[28:28] Prison bars are the last thing I see 每晚入睡前
[28:30] before I close my eyes at night 我最后看到的
[28:31] and the first thing I see when I open them. 和每天早上起床时第一个看到的都是狱栏
[28:34] So this is the part where you say 所以接下来你要说
[28:36] prison has made you a better man 监狱生活已经改善了你
[28:38] and all you need is a chance to prove it? 你只想要一个机会来证明这一点
[28:41] No. The only thing I want is a chance to go back to that night, 不 我只想要一个机会回到那晚
[28:45] to make a better choice. 作出明智一点的抉择
[28:51] We have that in common. 这点我们一样
[28:56] It’s not your fault. 但不是你的错
[28:58] You didn’t do anything wrong. 你没有做错什么
[28:59] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[29:01] And I know that this doesn’t bring your parents back, 我知道我的道歉不能让他们复生
[29:05] and it probably won’t give you any comfort, but… 很可能对你也没有任何安慰作用 但是
[29:10] I’m truly sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[29:13] Attention, please. 请注意
[29:14] Visiting hours are now over. 探视时间已到
[29:17] Inmates, return to your cells. 犯人 回自己的囚室
[29:20] I won’t send the flowers anymore. 我不会再送花了
[29:27] Ok, so these are all the business loan applications 这些是过去半年塞丽娜经手过的
[29:29] that Serena handled over the last 6 months. 全部商业贷款申请
[29:32] And those are the 90 loans she approved, 这九十件是她批准的
[29:34] and these are the 30 applications she rejected. 这三十件是她拒绝受理的
[29:36] Well, did the bank send electronic files, too? 银行有发电子文档来吗
[29:37] Yeah. I thought about calling Garcia, 发来了 我本想联系加西亚的
[29:39] but I know that she’s got a big day today 但我想着今天有保释听证会
[29:42] with the parole hearing. 对她而言很重要
[29:43] Well, it may take the three of us to equal one Garcia, 虽然得我们三个人加起来才能抵上一个加西亚
[29:45] but let’s do our own digital dig. 但还是加油干吧
[29:49] Well, I’m not seeing any restaurants, diners, or cafes 在塞丽娜否决过的贷款申请中
[29:52] in the loan applications denied by Serena. 没有饭店 餐厅或餐馆
[29:54] So, now what? 那怎么办
[29:56] Ok, uh, well, Rossi thought that an older, 罗西觉得可能是
[29:59] established place might feel like 某家老字号觉得自己
[30:00] they were being pushed out by newcomers. 被新开的店抢占了地盘
[30:02] Yeah. An older place might have lost its lease 没错 如果是老店 可能面临无法续租
[30:04] or been foreclosed on, 或取消赎回的问题
[30:05] but Serena didn’t handle foreclosures. 但塞丽娜并不负责止赎业务
[30:08] Well, we can try searching for business foreclosures 可以试一下搜索过去六个月
[30:10] in Arlington over the last 6 months. 阿灵顿地区的商业止赎
[30:16] Ok, I’ve got 29 foreclosures. 有二十九件
[30:19] Any restaurants? 有饭店吗
[30:22] Yeah. 12. 有 十二家
[30:25] Ok, and one was foreclosed on after nearly 30 years in business. 其中一间已经运营了将近三十年
[30:30] Looks like it was a mom and pop-type restaurant called Henshaw’s. 叫亨肖餐厅 应该是一间夫妻店
[30:36] Harrison and Maureen Henshaw were the owners. 店主是哈里森·亨肖与莫林·亨肖
[30:38] Their son Mark worked there as well. 他们的儿子马克也在店里工作
[30:41] Mom and dad seemed like good people. 夫妻俩似乎都还不错
[30:43] Really cared about their customers, 关注顾客的需求
[30:44] and they always had a hot meal 对一时潦倒的人
[30:46] for anyone down on their luck. 也会提供热饭
[30:47] They even personally delivered soup to sick patrons. 如果熟客生病了 他们还会亲自送汤
[30:51] Where are the Henshaws now? 亨肖家的人现在如何
[30:52] Ok, mom, Maureen, died. She had a stroke last year, 母亲莫林去年中风离世
[30:57] and two weeks ago, dad suffered a fatal heart attack. 两周前父亲心脏病发作而亡
[31:00] Now, Mark’s hand was badly burned 马克因为饭店厨房发生意外
[31:02] in a kitchen accident at the restaurant. 手部严重烧伤
[31:04] Henshaw’s restaurant may be out of business, 亨肖餐厅已经入不敷支
[31:06] but Mark’s still buying rat poison. 但马克还是采购老鼠药
[31:08] The foreclosure on the family business 家族饭店止赎
[31:09] and his father’s recent death, 加上父亲身故
[31:11] I mean, that must have triggered the killings. 肯定刺激了马克展开杀戮
[31:12] And Mark probably felt betrayed 那些熟客不再去他父母的店
[31:14] when customers stopped going to his parents’ restaurant 而换镇上其他新开的地方吃饭
[31:16] and started going to the new places in town. 这很可能让马克感觉自己被背叛了
[31:18] Is it possible Clayton Osborne ate at Henshaw’s? 克莱顿·奥斯本会不会在亨肖餐厅吃过饭
[31:23] 今日情报 亨肖餐厅
[31:24] He did. 吃过
[31:25] He wrote a negative review that went viral. 他发了一条差评 在网络上疯传
[31:27] All right. I got an address for Mark Henshaw. 好 我这儿有马克·亨肖的住址
[31:50] FBI! 联调局
[32:02] Clear. 安全
[32:05] Clear. 安全
[32:06] Clear. 安全
[32:11] Guys, I’ve got something. 各位 有发现
[32:18] The house is clear. 房子里没人
[32:19] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[32:25] He’s planning something big. 他在策划大事
[32:28] This could be his endgame. 可能就是他的最终行动
[32:43] All right, people, listen up! 各位 听着
[32:45] I don’t know all your names and faces, 虽然各位的名字我还没能全记住
[32:47] but I’ll learn ’em. 但我会努力的
[32:49] We got a lot of hungry folks 有很多饿坏了的客人
[32:50] about to come through those doors, 将会上门用餐
[32:51] so I need you to bring your a-game today. 我需要你们拿出真本事
[32:54] And, remember, a happy customer is a returning customer. 还有记住 把客人招待好了才会有回头客
[32:58] Let’s go! 开工吧
[33:18] There have got to be thousands of places to eat in Arlington, 阿灵顿有数以千计家餐厅
[33:20] so which one is Mark Henshaw planning to target? 哪一家才是马克·亨肖的目标
[33:23] Henshaw’s restaurant was in a prime location. 亨肖餐厅以前开在地理位置很优越的地方
[33:25] What’s there now? 现在那里开了什么店
[33:30] Ok, a new restaurant, 开了家新餐厅
[33:31] An all-you-can-eat place called the Good Eatin’ Buffet. 一家叫”好味道”的自助餐厅
[33:34] Wait a minute. I remember that name. 慢着 我对这个名字有印象
[33:37] Serena Logan approved their new business loan. 塞丽娜·洛根给他们放了新兴产业贷款
[33:41] All right. 好的
[33:42] The Henshaws’ original space was expanded. 亨肖餐厅的原营业房扩建了
[33:44] It now seats 200, and the grand opening is today at noon. 新餐厅能容纳200人 即将在今天中午盛大开业
[33:48] That’s in 10 minutes. 不到十分钟了
[33:50] We need to get medical personnel there right now. 我们必须让医务人员立刻赶往现场
[33:57] They need you over at the dessert station. 他们叫你去甜品站
[33:59] But I was told to do salads. 可他们说了让我弄沙拉
[34:01] You want to ask the boss? 你要去跟老板确认下吗
[34:06] No. That’s ok. 不用了 没事
[34:33] JJ, Matt, take the back. Alvez, you’re with us. 小洁 马特 你们去后面 埃尔维斯跟我们走
[34:54] It helps keep the food fresh. 用这个能保鲜
[35:03] Man, I love this place. 我喜欢这个地方
[35:04] The stuff looks good, right? 看起来很不错
[35:08] FBI! Everyone stop what you’re doing 联调局 所有人放下手中的东西
[35:11] we need you all to go outside with us right now! 请大家跟我们到外面来
[35:13] What are you doing? 你们干什么
[35:14] We need to shut everything down. The food’s been poisoned. 活动必须停止 食物被下毒了
[35:16] – Poisoned?! – Luke, there. -下毒 -卢克 在那里
[35:35] Mark Henshaw, you’re under arrest. 马克·亨肖 你被捕了
[35:40] Ms. Garcia, we understand you’d like to make a statement for the record. 加西亚女士 我们了解到你想发表陈述
[35:44] Go get ’em, sis. 说服他们 老姐
[35:54] Hello. My name is Penelope Garcia. 大家好 我是佩内洛普·加西亚
[35:56] I’m a technical analyst at the FBI. 我是联调局的一名技术分析师
[35:59] Thank you for giving me the opportunity 谢谢你们今天给我这个机会
[36:01] to speak in front of you today. 来当面发表陈述
[36:03] I want the full impact of Jesse Wilson’s crime 我想表达我对杰西·威尔逊所犯案子的
[36:07] to be brought to your attention. 完完整整的感受
[36:10] When I was 18, my mother and stepfather, 在我18岁的时候 我的母亲与继父
[36:13] Barbara and Emilio Garcia, 芭芭拉和埃米利奥·加西亚
[36:15] were killed by Mr. Wilson’s careless and selfish deeds. 因为威尔逊先生的疏忽与自私行为而身故
[36:23] It was the worst day of my family’s life. 那是我们全家人生中最黑暗的一天
[36:28] It was the worst day of my life. 是我人生中最黑暗的一天
[36:34] And we will never stop missing them. 我们永远怀念他们
[36:41] But… 但是
[36:44] Mourning the lives that might have been won’t bring them back. 悼念已经逝去的生命不能让他们起死回生
[36:49] And neither will keeping Jesse Wilson behind bars. 继续关着杰西·威尔逊他们也不会回来
[36:54] Penelope, what are you doing? 佩内洛普 你在做什么
[36:56] Quiet, please, or you’ll be removed. 请安静 否则你将被带离法庭
[37:03] Ever since that night, 那晚过后
[37:04] I’ve had this cloud of… 我的心中总是盘旋着
[37:08] Rage and pain and guilt, 愤怒 痛苦与愧疚
[37:12] and I couldn’t bear it, 我无法承受
[37:14] and I needed a place to focus it, 我需要一个地方释放
[37:16] and I focused that whole cloud on Jesse. 于是我把怨气投射在了杰西身上
[37:20] I needed to demonize you. 我必须把你妖魔化
[37:28] because if you’re not the monster in prison, 因为要是你不是那个监狱里的魔鬼
[37:31] then who do I have to blame? 那我要责怪谁呢
[37:38] My parents taught us that a big part of love 我的父母教导我们 构成”爱”的重要部分
[37:42] is forgiveness. 是宽恕
[37:45] Jesse has told me he’s sorry for what he’s done, 杰西告诉我他为他所做的事感到抱歉
[37:47] and I do believe him. 我相信他
[37:53] I will never forget the past. 我永远不会忘记过去
[37:57] But moving on is important, too. 但放下同样重要
[38:01] It is, and… 很重要
[38:04] And that’s why I am here before you today, 而这就是我今天站在这里的原因
[38:10] asking that the board forgive Jesse, 我请求委员会宽恕杰西
[38:13] As I have, and grant him parole. 像我一样宽恕他 并批准他的假释
[38:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:20] We’ll now recess for deliberation. 现在休会审议
[38:24] Carlos. 卡洛斯
[38:26] Carlos. 卡洛斯
[38:27] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:31] Carlos, wait. 卡洛斯 等等
[38:34] Carlos, you know this is what mom and dad would have wanted. 卡洛斯 你知道爸妈也会做同样的决定
[38:36] No! 不
[38:37] – Yes. – No! -是的 -不可能
[38:41] Ok, look, that night… 听着 那天晚上
[38:44] The reason why they were out that night… 那天他们那么晚还
[38:47] Driving so late… 开车出门的原因
[38:50] Is because of me. 是因为我
[38:53] I missed my curfew. 我过了宵禁还没回家
[38:55] They went out looking. 他们出门找我
[38:57] They left me a note, but… 他们给我留了字条 可是…
[39:00] None of this would have happened 要不是我做错事
[39:02] if it wasn’t for my bad choices. 这一切都不会发生
[39:07] Carlos, talk to me. 卡洛斯 跟我说句话
[39:10] Talk to you? I can’t even look at you. 跟你说话 我都没法再直视你了
[39:21] Does anyone know how Garcia made out at the parole board hearing? 有人知道加西亚在假释听证会上的表现了吗
[39:24] Yeah. She called. It seems she petitioned the board 嗯 她打电话来了 她向委员会
[39:27] to release Jesse Wilson. 请求释放杰西·威尔逊
[39:28] I wonder what changed her mind. 我想知道是什么改变了她的想法
[39:30] Forgiveness. 宽恕
[39:31] That sounds like the Penelope we all know and love. 听起来是我们爱的佩内洛普会做的事
[39:34] Absolutely. 没错
[39:36] So, we’ll see her tomorrow. 那我们明天就能见到她了
[39:38] No. She asked for another day. 不 她又请了一天假
[39:40] She said there was something she needed to do. 她说还有事要做
[39:55] Hi, mom. 妈妈
[39:58] Hi, pop. 爸爸
[40:01] Mom, I brought your favorite flowers. 妈 我带你最爱的花来了
[40:03] I’m sure you’re both wondering 你们一定在想
[40:04] why you haven’t seen me in a while. 我怎么这么久都没来看你们了
[40:08] Who are we kidding? I’ve never come here to visit you. 我在骗谁呢 我从来没来这里看过你们
[40:14] The night that you died, 你们去世的那晚
[40:16] I saw that note you left me, 我看到了你们给我留的字条
[40:17] and I knew that you were disappointed in me, 我知道你们对我很失望
[40:22] and I knew I was in really big trouble. 知道自己惹了大麻烦
[40:24] And I… 而我…
[40:27] I wished that you didn’t come home. 我还希望你们还没回家
[40:33] And then you didn’t come home. 结果你们真的再也回不了家了
[40:38] And it was like that awful wish 就像是最糟糕的愿望
[40:41] made it happen. 却实现了一样
[40:44] And I am so ashamed that I did that. 我为自己的行为感到羞耻
[40:51] I do feel like I live my life in a way now 我觉得你们会为我
[40:54] that you would be really proud of me. 现在过的人生感到骄傲
[40:59] I hope you’re really proud of me. 我希望你们真的会为我骄傲
[41:03] I made a yesterday 昨天我做了个抉择
[41:06] that I think was really good. 我觉得这个决定很对
[41:10] But I messed things up pretty bad with Carlos. 但我把和卡洛斯的关系搞砸了
[41:15] But it was a good choice, and, um… 但我的选择是对的
[41:19] And I know how to make things better. 而且我知道怎么把事情处理好
[41:20] I’m good at making things better. 我最擅长这个了
[41:21] I just need a little time. 我只是需要一点时间
[41:22] I’ll make things better with him. 我会把我们的关系搞好的
[41:26] I thought since it was such a glorious day 我想着今天天气这么好
[41:30] that we would have a picnic. 我们可以一起野餐
[41:34] I’m thinking about doing a technology fast… 我正在思考快速完成一项技术…
[41:38] “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds 紫罗兰把芬芳留在了踩碎它的脚后跟上
[41:41] on the heel that has crushed it.” 这就是宽恕
[41:45] Mark Twain. 马克·吐温
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme