Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[03:20] The Capilanos 卡皮拉诺兄弟
[03:25] “Masks are wonderfully paradoxical in this way. “面具在某种意义上来说是自相矛盾的
[03:29] “While they may hide the physical reality, 它们虽然掩盖了人的表象
[03:31] they can show us how a person wants to be seen.” 但却展现出一个人想要呈现的面貌”
[03:35] Joanna Scott. 乔安娜·斯科特[美国作家]
[03:37] Ok, ok. And by ok, I mean the abbreviation 好了好了 说到好[OK] 我说的只是
[03:41] of the great state of Oklahoma, 俄克拉荷马州的简称
[03:43] ’cause everything I’m gonna say now 因为我接下来要说的事
[03:45] is not ok. 一点也不好
[03:47] The unsub we are looking for 我们要找的嫌犯
[03:48] killed last week in Colorado 上周在科罗拉多州杀了人
[03:50] and then again last night in Oklahoma. 昨晚又在俄克拉荷马州作案了
[03:53] Big mistake. Crossing state lines 犯了大错 跨越州界犯案
[03:54] gives us jurisdiction. 给了我们司法管辖权
[03:56] Attacking in two states is ambitious. 跨越两个州犯案是个体力活
[03:58] Maybe he’s a truck driver or has other work in the area? 他可能是名卡车司机或是在那里有其他工作
[04:01] I can check the highway serial killer database. 我可以查一下高速连环杀手数据库
[04:03] So our latest victim, Mark Wilson, 35, 我们最新的被害人马克·威尔森 35岁
[04:05] was beaten to death in his home, 在其家中被殴打致死
[04:07] like our first victim, Sam Franklin. 和我们的第一名被害人山姆·富兰克林一样
[04:10] They were both hard-working midwestern men. 他们都是辛勤工作的中西部男性
[04:13] Both homes were robbed, and you know that 两家都被抢劫了
[04:16] super-sensitive side of your mouth part here? 你知道你的唇周有块超敏感部位吗
[04:18] On both of them, it was cut. 他们的那个部位都被切开了
[04:21] Are they smiling? 他们是在微笑吗
[04:24] How did he do that? 他怎么做到的
[04:25] That’s awful. 这太惨了
[04:26] This wasn’t about inflicting more pain. 这不是为了造成更多痛苦
[04:28] I mean, they were already dead. 他们都已经死了
[04:30] He was compelled to do this. 他是受欲望驱使而这么做
[04:31] He’s got a type. 他有受害人类型
[04:32] Strong married men with kids. 有孩子的强壮已婚男性
[04:34] It could be a surrogate. 这可能是替代品
[04:35] He’s got patricidal tendencies, 他有弑父倾向
[04:36] shows power-assertive behavior. 表现出了权力独断的行为
[04:38] At first glance, he feels like a family annihilator 在第一起现场 他像灭门杀手一样
[04:40] attacking the home, but he’s not killing 袭击了那个家 但他没有
[04:42] the whole family. 杀了全家人
[04:43] And he chooses to destroy the heads of household 他选择在没有旁观者的情况下
[04:45] without an audience. 夺走了一家之主的生命
[04:47] There could be some mercy in him after all. 或许他内心还有一丝仁慈
[04:49] Well, that might be true with Sam Franklin, 在山姆·富兰克林身上或许是这样
[04:52] but with Mark Wilson, his 7-year-old son dylan 但在马克·威尔森案中 他七岁的儿子迪兰
[04:55] saw the whole thing. 目睹了全过程
[04:56] Oh, no. 天哪
[04:59] Is he talking? 他有说什么吗
[04:59] Well, he was, but not anymore. 他之前还说话 但现在不肯再开口了
[05:02] It’s unclear what he saw, 还不清楚他看到了什么
[05:03] but he says his dad was killed by a clown. 但他说是一个小丑杀了他爸爸
[05:09] Maybe the unsub wore a disguise. 可能嫌犯乔装打扮了一番
[05:11] Or he’s projecting something he fears. 或是他描述了某种他害怕的事物
[05:13] There’s a word, even though it’s not recognized 有一个词来形容对小丑的过度恐惧
[05:14] by any dictionary or psychology manual, 虽然没被任何字典或心理学期刊承认
[05:16] for the excessive fear of clowns–coulrophobia. 这个词叫小丑恐惧症
[05:19] Well, whatever he saw, we need to find out 无论他看到了什么 我们都需要弄清
[05:20] if it was real or perceived. 那是真的还是想象出来的
[05:22] Wheels up in 20. 20分钟后起飞
[05:28] I got officers searching pawn shops in the area 我让警员去排查了这片区域的典当行
[05:30] but came up empty. 但一无所获
[05:32] Sorry if you got a few stares. 为一些人的奇怪目光道歉
[05:34] Last time the Feds were here was when they caught McVeigh. 上次有联调局的人来 还是抓麦维克的时候
[05:37] We got you set up over here. 帮你们在这安排好了
[05:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:41] Yeah, I saw what this psycho did 我看了那疯子
[05:43] to the vic’s mouth. 对被害人的嘴干的事
[05:44] I figured it wasn’t his first time. 我猜想那应该不是他第一次这么做
[05:46] So that’s when I ran it through ViCap, 我就在暴力犯罪数据库查了一下
[05:48] and it was time to call you. 就给你们打电话了
[05:50] Are you the one who responded to the Wilson residence? 你是威尔森家案子的接警员吗
[05:53] Yeah. And, of course, I found Dylan Wilson 是的 而且我还发现迪兰·威尔森
[05:55] hiding in his bedroom. 藏在自己的卧室里
[05:57] He called 911? 他报的警吗
[05:59] Yeah, but not until the sun came up. 是的 但是天亮之后才报的
[06:03] I’m sure he was too afraid to make a sound. 他肯定是害怕到不敢发出声音
[06:06] Time of death was midnight. 死亡时间是午夜
[06:08] He was in that house with his dead father for hours. 他和他死去的父亲共处一室好几个小时
[06:10] No wonder he isn’t talking. 难怪他不再说话了
[06:15] Outpatient pharmacy, dial 621. 门诊药房 621号取药
[06:18] Outpatient pharmacy, dial 621. 门诊药房 621号取药
[06:23] Hi. Mrs. Wilson, we’re Agents Reid 威尔森太太 您好 我们是来自匡提科的
[06:25] and Simmons from Quantico. 里德探员和西蒙斯探员
[06:27] Hi. 你们好
[06:28] We’re so sorry for your loss. 请您节哀
[06:31] Before he stopped talking, 在他不再说话之前
[06:33] he said he wish he’d called for help sooner. 他说他多希望他能早点打电话求救
[06:36] Irrational guilt, especially for a child, 非理性的内疚感 尤其对于儿童来说
[06:39] is common after a traumatic event. 是创伤后会出现的普遍现象
[06:42] Is he gonna talk again? 他还会再开口说话吗
[06:44] The doctors here can’t tell me. 这里的医生没法回答我
[06:46] Most likely, but what he’s doing 很可能会的 但他的表现
[06:48] is called disassociating. 被称之为解离症
[06:49] It’s a psychological form of self-protection. 这是种自我保护的心理反应
[06:53] You mind if I talk to him? 你介意我和他谈谈吗
[06:54] Please. 请吧
[07:01] Hi, Dylan. 迪兰 你好
[07:04] My name’s Spencer. 我叫斯宾塞
[07:07] I’m really sorry about what happened to your dad. 我很遗憾你爸爸遭遇的一切
[07:10] I can’t imagine how scary that must have been. 我难以想象那究竟有多恐怖
[07:17] I heard who you saw, and I was hoping… 我听说你看到了什么人 我希望…
[07:21] maybe you could draw me a picture? 你能不能帮我画幅画
[07:57] So he parked in front of the house instead of the garage. 他把车停在了家门前而不是车库
[08:00] If he was carrying a sleeping Dylan, 如果他抱着睡着的迪兰
[08:02] it would have been the fastest way inside. 这是最快回屋的路
[08:03] That’s why he missed the jimmied lock on the garage door. 所以他才没注意到车库的门锁被撬开了
[08:06] Unsub’s hitting secluded houses. 嫌犯袭击的都是偏远的住所
[08:08] Mark’s entry would have interrupted the robbery. 马克的进门肯定打断了他的入室抢劫
[08:12] So he would have put Dylan in his bed 他把迪兰放在了床上
[08:13] and then he would have gone to sleep himself. 接着又自己去睡觉了
[08:15] Which makes sense, since the struggle started 这是说得通的 因为打斗是从
[08:17] in the master bedroom. 主卧开始的
[08:18] But it ended in the living room. 但最后是在客厅结束的
[08:20] He probably tried to get the violence 他大概希望尽可能
[08:22] as far away from Dylan as he could. 让暴力冲突远离迪兰
[08:24] Just like that first kill in Colorado, 和科罗拉多州的第一起谋杀一样
[08:26] he found his murder weapon on the scene. 凶手是在现场找的作案工具
[08:28] So this guy’s organized, and yet he is improvising. 这个人很有条理 却也会随机应变
[08:31] Well, he hasn’t established a pattern 他还没有形成模式
[08:33] ’cause he’s just getting started. 因为他只是刚开始
[08:35] Well, if Dylan saw him, chances are he saw Dylan, too, 如果迪兰看见了他 那他应该也看见了迪兰
[08:37] and chose to let him live. 却选择让他活了下来
[08:39] Well, maybe he has boundaries 可能伤害孩子
[08:41] when it comes to hurting children. 触及到了他的底线
[08:44] Oy, I got nada on the highway database, fyi. 和你们说声 我在高速杀手数据库什么都没查到
[08:48] but the other task of finding additional robberies 但查找这两个州发生的类似抢劫
[08:50] in those two states, bingo-go-go. 倒是有所收获
[08:53] I got 3 robberies 我在科罗拉多州
[08:55] additionally in Colorado 发现了三起相关抢劫案
[08:57] That are linked by a bizarre smiley face 它们都由刻在门上的古怪笑脸
[09:00] carved into the doors. 联系到了一起
[09:02] Strange his signature would evolve 他的签名从刻在木头上
[09:03] from carving wood to cutting faces. 发展到刻在脸上 真是令人奇怪
[09:06] Homeowners weren’t there? 屋主当时都不在家吗
[09:07] Hence no homicides. 所以才没死人
[09:09] They’re also in equally hard-to-find spots. 他们也是在相对偏僻的地方
[09:10] I’m sending you the towns…now. 我正把地址发给你们
[09:15] The houses are all far off from the interstate. 这些地方都离州际公路很远
[09:18] He must have scouted them before he burgled them, right? 他在抢劫前肯定跟踪过他们对吧
[09:20] Not necessarily. They could be targets of opportunity. 也不一定 也许是随机选择的
[09:23] Dark street, dark house. 漆黑的街道 没亮灯的房子
[09:25] Well, something triggered him 在他最后一次抢劫
[09:26] between his last robbery and his first murder. 和首次行凶之间肯定有什么事刺激了他
[09:29] Maybe he’s got a connection to these towns. 也许他和这些镇子有什么关联
[10:10] Thank you, Dylan. This is really helpful. 谢谢 迪兰 这很有帮助
[10:13] I’m going to show it to my friend, ok? 我去拿给我朋友看 好吗
[10:22] Looks like a simple plan. 看上去计划很简单
[10:24] First hit houses in small towns and keep moving. 先袭击小镇上的房子 然后不断移动
[10:27] Not too bright to leave a calling card 但留下标记声明自己
[10:29] announcing how many houses they’ve robbed. 抢劫了多少房子就不那么明智了
[10:31] Well, the unsub didn’t start out 嫌犯开始没想
[10:32] looking for blood on his hands, so what changed him? 让自己的手上沾满血 什么改变了他
[10:35] We should focus on his first kill. 我们应该关注他的第一起谋杀
[10:37] Sam Franklin from Campo, Colorado. 科罗拉多州坎波的山姆·富兰克林
[10:39] Worked in a warehouse, he had a weekend shift 在仓库工作 他周末值班
[10:42] while his family was in Denver. 而他家人在丹佛
[10:43] Any speculation as to what he was doing 关于他被杀当晚在做什么
[10:45] the night he was killed? 有什么猜测么
[10:46] Well, his wife claims that he called her 他妻子说他在下班路上
[10:48] on his way home from work. It was about midnight. 给她打了电话 大概是半夜
[10:50] He told her he was almost t-boned, 他告诉她他差点被拦腰撞死
[10:52] and the driver lost his mind on him. 肇事司机冲她撒疯
[10:54] She said he was a bit shaken, which wasn’t like him. 她说他有点慌乱 不太像他
[10:57] Did he say a clown was driving? 他说是小丑在开车了吗
[10:59] He did not. Which is the first thing you would say 没有 如果看到的话
[11:01] if that’s what you saw. 肯定会说的
[11:02] Ok, so do we think a chance encounter led to murder? 那会是偶然相遇导致的谋杀吗
[11:06] Maybe. Aggravated lethal road rage mentality 也可能 严重的路怒症状态
[11:09] fits our unsub’s profile. 符合嫌烦的特征
[11:11] What about Mark Wilson? 马克·威尔森呢
[11:12] The house was already broken into 他回家时嫌犯已经
[11:13] when he got home. 在他家了
[11:14] Yeah, it looks like the unsub’s moving south 看来嫌犯在沿着州际小路
[11:16] along small state roads. 一路向南
[11:18] Given the accelerated timeline, 考虑到间隔在缩短
[11:20] his need to leave a signature behind, 还有他对留下标记的需求
[11:22] it feels like he’s on a mission. 感觉他在执行某项任务
[11:28] Wow! He’s not compartmentalizing at all. 真是一点也没夸张
[11:32] Not at all. 完全没有
[11:34] Dylan definitely saw a clown. 迪兰肯定看到了小丑
[11:36] The level of detail in the costume 装扮的细致程度
[11:38] suggests something precise, 体现出了准确性
[11:39] which makes me feel like the face would most likely 让我感觉小丑的脸肯定是
[11:41] be hand-painted versus some kind 手绘的而不是
[11:43] of mass-distributed mask. 某种大众面具
[11:44] Makes sense, since the M.E. found greasepaint 有道理 法医也在最新的受害者指甲里
[11:47] Under the latest victim’s nails. 发现了油彩
[11:49] This is such a specific disguise. 这种打扮很特别
[11:51] This unsub must have an obsession. 嫌犯一定沉迷小丑装扮
[11:53] It says a lot that he went into Mark Wilson’s house 他装扮成这样进到马克·威尔森的家里
[11:56] with this makeup on him. 就很说明问题
[11:56] I mean, it’s like an alter-ego. 我是说 小丑是他的另一面
[11:58] That disguise could be helping him find confidence. 那个装扮可能会帮助他找到自信
[12:01] Won’t be surprised if he starts a spree. 他开始屠杀也不奇怪
[12:10] You keep up that winning streak, 你再这么赢下去
[12:12] and they’re gonna want all of us on the team. 他们会想把我们都招过去了
[12:15] Scoot into bed. 快去睡觉
[12:17] I will let you snooze another 10 in the morning. 我明早就让你多赖十分钟的床
[12:20] Off you go. 去吧
[12:23] Oh, way too late for a school night. 太晚了 他们明天还要上课
[12:25] I know, but they’ll survive. 是啊 不过没事的
[12:27] I’ll tell you what– you may not be tired, 跟你说 你可能不累
[12:29] but I am wiped. I’m going to bed. 不过我可累坏了 我先上床了
[12:32] Good night, sweetheart. 晚安 宝贝
[12:33] Good night, honey. 晚安 亲爱的
[12:54] He killed both parents this time. 他这次把父母都杀了
[12:58] Well, mom must have tried to stop it 母亲肯定是想阻止
[12:59] and became collateral damage. 结果变成了连带伤害
[13:01] Well, thankfully the kids didn’t witness any of that, 谢天谢地孩子们没看到这一切
[13:04] but since nobody saw anything, 但因为没人看见
[13:05] we don’t know if he was wearing a disguise this time. 我们不知道这次他有没有换装
[13:07] And just like Mark Wilson’s house, 和马克·威尔森家一样
[13:09] he was here when they got home. 他俩到家时他就在了
[13:12] So I don’t know if he’s hunting them beforehand 所以我不知道他是计划好要袭击他们
[13:15] or just getting lucky that they’re family men. 还只是凑巧这里住了一家人
[13:17] An accidental annihilator leaving a wake of orphans behind. 一个随机的杀手还留下多个孤儿
[13:20] This is the second time he spared their lives 这是他第二次饶过孩子的性命了
[13:22] when he clearly didn’t need to. 他明显没必要这么做
[13:24] Still, he’s punishing them, 但他还是在惩罚他们
[13:25] making their worst fears come true. 把他们心里最恐惧的变成现实
[13:28] Maybe he has his own abandonment issues or… 也许他自己就是被遗弃的 或者
[13:32] I don’t know, maybe we’re missing something here. 我不知道 也许我们漏了什么
[13:37] If he had a submissive partner, 如果他有个顺从的同犯
[13:38] then they could be the influence 也许是他们的影响
[13:40] in keeping the kids alive. 让孩子们活了下来
[13:42] So he kills strong male figures 所以他杀了强壮的男性
[13:44] to prove his dominance? 以证明自己的主导地位
[13:46] But that’s not enough, 但那还不够
[13:48] so he feels compelled to cut their mouths. 所以他觉得有必要割了他们的嘴
[13:50] He wants to make sure he leaves them with a permanent scar. 他想确保给他们留下永久的伤痕
[13:53] So maybe he grew up abused. 也许他是在虐待中长大的
[13:55] He could even have the same scar. 他可能也有同样的伤痕
[13:57] And if that trauma happened 如果他是在
[13:59] while his love map was forming, 正需要爱的时候受的伤
[14:01] He would think that’s the only way to gain dominance. 他会觉得这是他重获地位的唯一方法
[14:04] A neighbor witnessed a guy dressed as a clown 一个邻居看到有人穿着小丑的衣服
[14:06] running out of the house and jumping in a van. 跑出房子跳上了一辆面包车
[14:09] Thing is, there was another guy driving. 问题是 有另一个人在开车
[14:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:17] We blocked off 412… 我们封闭了412…
[14:20] Pull forward, please! 请停在前面
[14:24] Oh, no. 不好
[14:28] What are we gonna do? They got a roadblock. 我们怎么办 他们设了路障
[14:31] We’re totally screwed. 我们完蛋了
[14:33] Ah, what kind of negative crap is that? 你这消极的想法哪来的
[14:36] We’re challenged. 我们只是遇到了挑战
[14:38] I told you, we should have finished our night and gone back. 我告诉过你 我们那晚该完事儿回家去
[14:43] Why’d you have to break in again at night? 你为什么又要在晚上闯进别人家
[14:44] I got wound up. Plus I heard a guy talking about that spot. 我太兴奋 而且我听到有人在说那地方
[14:51] It paid off, didn’t it? 收获颇丰 不是吗
[14:53] Doing this two nights in a row is crazy. 连续两晚干这事简直是疯了
[14:56] Don’t call me that. 不许这么说我
[14:59] I’m sorry, but… 抱歉 但
[15:02] You just can’t get so greedy. 你不能这么贪婪
[15:04] We are not gonna get caught. 我们不会被抓的
[15:11] What the hell is that, blood? 那是什么 血吗
[15:13] You said nobody got hurt. 你说过没人受伤的
[15:15] Guy was popping off at the mouth. 那家伙大喊大叫
[15:17] I had to shut him up. 我得让他闭嘴
[15:19] In, out, on our way. That was the deal. 进去出来跑路 我们说好的
[15:23] No fighting. 不伤人
[15:25] Yeah, well, you’re too weak 是啊 你胆子太小
[15:26] to be in there with me, aren’t you? 没法和我一起进去 对吧
[15:34] Gotta do what I gotta do. 我只是做了我该做的
[15:37] Now turn the van around and let’s go. 把车掉头 我们走
[15:54] What are those? 这些是什么
[15:55] Hoping to find one that looks like Dylan’s drawing. 但愿能找到跟迪兰画得差不多的
[15:59] Are those clown faces painted on eggs? 蛋上画的是小丑吗
[16:01] The tradition was started after World War II 这项传统是于二战后
[16:03] by a London circus clown called Stan Bult. 由一个名叫斯坦·布尔特的伦敦小丑发起的
[16:06] He wanted all professional clowns 他想要所有专业小丑
[16:08] to be able to copyright their costumes and makeup designs. 都能对自己的服装和化妆设计申请著作权
[16:11] There’s over 300 of them on display 有超过三百个展品
[16:13] in the English village of Wookey Hole. 在英国的伍基洞展出
[16:17] I hope they help. 希望有帮助
[16:21] Thank you for staying. 谢谢你能留下
[16:23] He seems better with you here. 你留下他似乎好多了
[16:27] I’m just glad he’s finally resting. 他终于能休息我就很欣慰了
[16:33] I don’t know how we’re gonna get through this. 我不知道我们该怎么熬过去
[16:37] I mean, just knowing what he saw. 单是知道他看到了什么我就…
[16:40] I wish I could trade places with him, 我希望我能代替他
[16:41] But I don’t know… 但我不知道
[16:44] How I’m gonna get him through this. 我该怎么帮他渡过
[16:49] After something traumatic happens, 发生心理创伤后
[16:51] I don’t know about you, but I find 我不了解你的情况 但我发现
[16:53] that there’s always that… 总有那么一瞬间
[16:56] little moment right when you wake up in the morning 在你清早醒来时
[16:59] when everything’s good, 一切安好如初
[17:00] because your mind has temporarily forgotten 因为你心里暂时忘记了
[17:04] the bad stuff. 那些糟糕的事
[17:06] You ever have that? 你有这种感觉吗
[17:07] After my dad died, yeah. 当我爸爸去世后 是的
[17:10] I feel like our conscious and subconscious 我觉得我们的意识和潜意识
[17:12] make some sort of secret pact 会做些秘密协定
[17:13] to let us have a split-second of peace. 好让我们有一瞬的平静
[17:17] You had that a lot? 你经常有这种情况吗
[17:22] When that relief happens, 当那种释然产生时
[17:25] I try to hold onto it. 我会试着抓紧不放
[17:28] You just have to figure out a way to help Dylan do that. 你只需要想办法帮迪兰做到这点
[17:33] How? 怎么帮
[17:34] Let him know that he’s not alone 让他知道他不是孤身一人
[17:36] and that his healing is just gonna take time. 痊愈只是需要些时间
[17:39] When he’s ready to talk, he will. 当他想开口时 便会开口了
[17:45] Physical and behavioral evidence 生理和行为证据表明
[17:47] points to a dominant power-assertive male robbing and killing, 抢劫和行凶的是一个极度自负的主导型男性
[17:51] but we also believe there is a submissive partner 但我们认为还有一个服从的同伙
[17:54] who drives the getaway vehicle. 来驾驶逃跑车辆
[17:56] We’re looking for two men in their 30s driving a van. 我们在找两名三十来岁驾驶面包车的男性
[17:59] The dominant partner likes to kill with his bare hands, 主导的嫌犯喜欢徒手杀人
[18:02] and his signature is cutting his victims postmortem. 他的特点是在被害人死后割伤他们
[18:04] Any chance the submissive doesn’t know what the dominant’s doing? 服从者会不会不知道主导者的所作所为
[18:07] Absolutely. It’s common for criminal partners 很有可能 犯罪同伙之间
[18:10] to keep secrets from one another. 有所保留很常见
[18:12] The kids seem to be a complex part of this puzzle. 这些孩子似乎是谜题最复杂的地方
[18:14] The dominant’s working alone in the kills, 主导者独自进行杀人
[18:16] choosing not to physically harm the children. 却不对孩子们下手
[18:18] It could be the submissive’s influence. 有可能是受服从者的影响
[18:20] There might be a child in their lives 在他们生活中可能有一个孩子
[18:22] Or unresolved issues from their own childhoods. 或者他们童年有未解的心结
[18:24] And we can’t ignore the elephant in the room. 还有很明显的一点
[18:26] More than one eyewitness has talked about a clown disguise. 不止一个目击者提到了小丑伪装
[18:29] Now, that could be a forensic countermeasure, 可能是为了妨碍鉴定
[18:32] but choosing it tells us about him. 但这个选择也告诉我们了关于他的信息
[18:34] When unsubs wear masks, 当不明嫌犯戴上面具时
[18:37] or in this case, paint them on, 或者在这桩案子中 是画在脸上
[18:39] it is a predictor for antisocial behavior. 这些都是反社会行为的前兆
[18:41] We call this deindividuation. 可以叫做去个体化
[18:43] It allows the offender to be anonymous and act their worst. 能让施暴者隐藏身份 为所欲为
[18:48] We only know the dominant has painted his face, 我们只知道主导者画了面具
[18:51] most likely because he hates his own. 有可能是因为他恨自己的脸
[18:52] He could have a facial disfigurement 他有可能有面部缺陷
[18:55] or a speech impediment, 或者言语障碍
[18:57] something he can’t control that frustrates him. 这点他无法控制 所以使他有挫败感
[19:00] Two men matching the witnesses’ description have just been spotted. 两个符合目击者描述的人被目击到了
[19:04] Chief? 局长
[19:19] Ok, go over it. 好的 过去看看
[19:21] You’ll throw me over ’cause I’m little, 我个子小你让我先过去
[19:23] and I’ll get stuck alone ’cause you fatsos won’t make it. 接着我一个人被困住了 因为你个死胖子过不去
[19:25] Then I’m gonna be the one who’s dead. 然后我就死定了
[19:27] Shut up and do it. 闭嘴照做
[19:29] Idiots, follow me. 白痴 跟着我
[19:33] Hold it for me. Thanks. 帮我拉着 谢谢
[19:35] Beans, I’m gonna close it on you. 小豆子 我要放手了
[19:37] Hurry up, beans. Let’s go. 快点 小豆子 走了
[19:39] I was here for my great-aunt Mattie’s funeral. 我来这里参加过姑姥姥玛蒂的葬礼
[19:41] The crank broke, and the casket fell to the ground. 曲柄坏了 棺材直接掉了下去
[19:44] And my brother said that when the lid popped open, 我哥说棺材盖弹开时
[19:47] her body was all like… 她的尸体整个都
[19:54] Look. 看
[20:04] Run! 快跑
[20:10] FBI! Hands where we can see them! 联调局 把手举起来
[20:17] Hands up, clown. 把手举起来 小丑
[20:24] They took all my stuff. 他们把我东西都拿走了
[20:27] Oh, you’ll get it back. 你会拿回来的
[20:30] But you’re gonna be here for a while. 但你得在这待会儿了
[20:34] So this isn’t your only trespassing charge. 这已经不是你第一次非法闯入了
[20:37] I gotta ask, why did you do it? 我得问问 为什么这么做
[20:41] I’m a telemarketer. 我是个电话推销员
[20:43] I clock in, clock out, 每天上班下班
[20:45] and all day make calls to people 整天给人打电话
[20:48] who either reject me 他们要么拒绝我
[20:49] or are too lonely to hang up. 要么就是孤单到不肯挂电话
[20:52] Dressing up gets you attention. 打扮成这样让你受到关注
[20:57] When I go out dressed like this… 我穿成这样出门
[21:01] I make a difference in someone’s night. 可以给某人的夜晚添点花样
[21:05] My buddy and I, we go together 我的兄弟和我 我们一起
[21:06] so it’s double the scare. 这样更吓人
[21:08] And you know what? 你知道吗
[21:09] Those kids tonight– 今晚那些孩子
[21:11] They’ll remember me. 他们会记住我的
[21:14] We have a man who is dressing up like a clown 我们在找一个打扮成小丑
[21:17] and killing people. 到处杀人的人
[21:20] He’s clearly a very sick man. 那他肯定很病态
[21:28] All we have to go by is this kid’s drawing of who he saw. 我们只有这个孩子画的画像
[21:32] My partner thinks it’s a twist 我的同事觉得
[21:33] on a character clown from the 1950s. 这是一个50年代小丑的改良版
[21:37] You ever seen him? 你见过他吗
[21:38] No, I’d remember a guy like that. 不 见过肯定会记得的
[21:48] They closed the road and the gig went late 他们封了路然后表演太晚了
[21:51] is why I didn’t make it home last night. 所以我昨晚没能回得了家
[21:53] Where did you stay? 你在哪过夜的
[21:55] In the van. 在车里
[21:56] So do you really think you’ve made enough for us to, 你真觉得已经赚到足够的钱可以让我们
[21:59] you know, call it a day and head south? 就此打住然后继续向南开吗
[22:01] Yeah. I’m ready for the Florida sun. 我准备好去佛罗里达晒太阳了
[22:05] How about you? 你呢
[22:06] My parents called. 我父母来电了
[22:07] They said they found us a little trailer, under 500 a month. 他说他们给我们找到了个拖车 月租不到五百
[22:09] Great school for Mikey. 附近有麦基可以上的好学校
[22:11] Well, we got enough for the first couple months, 头几个月应该撑得住
[22:15] until we find a new gig. 直到我们找到新的活
[22:20] Hiya, monkey. 你好 猴子
[22:24] He is magic. 他很神奇
[22:29] Can I try one? 我能试试吗
[22:30] Pick a color, any color. 选个颜色 随便哪个
[22:33] green. 绿色
[22:35] Give it a big blow, OK? 狠狠地吹气
[22:40] You should stretch it out. 你该把它抻长
[22:40] I should have had you stretch it. 刚才应该提醒你的
[22:42] Give it a big stretch. 使劲抻长
[22:47] Yeah, like that. 对 就这样
[22:50] We interrupt our current programming with breaking news. 插播一条爆炸性新闻
[22:52] This is the second home invasion in Guymon. 这是在盖蒙发生的第二次入室行窃案
[22:54] Each time the children were home to find their parents dead. 每一次都有孩子目睹父母被杀
[22:58] Oh, that is awful! 太可怕了
[23:01] Hey, that was in Guymon. 发生在盖蒙
[23:04] Maybe that’s why the roads were closed. 怪不得道路被封
[23:09] You OK, babe? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[23:11] I think it was just the sandwich. 可能刚吃完三明治不太舒服
[23:12] I need some air. 我出去透透气
[23:24] Tone! 托恩
[23:27] You killed those people? 你杀了那些人吗
[23:31] When that guy came home with his sleeping kid, 那个人带着睡着的孩子回到家
[23:34] you said that you tied him up and that was it. 你说过只是把他绑起来
[23:39] And the family last night? 还有昨晚那家人
[23:44] How many? 你杀了多少人
[23:46] 3. 三个
[23:48] 4. 4. 四个 四个
[23:51] What the hell is the matter with you? 你疯了吧
[23:54] Just listen to me for a second. 先听我说
[23:58] Just– 别碰我
[24:01] Listen. 听着
[24:05] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[24:06] Give me my half. 把我的那半给我
[24:08] Right now. 就现在
[24:11] Here’s the thing. 是这样
[24:12] After work and pawn shops, we had about 3,200. 工作加上从典当行换的 我们总共只有3200块
[24:16] 3,800. 3800块
[24:18] Yeah. 没错
[24:20] So I had a lead. 我当时就有了想法
[24:23] God, we should be riding high right now, 我们现在应该感到高兴才对
[24:26] but don’t worry, we’re gonna get it all back. 别担心 会挣回来的
[24:27] You lost it? 钱都没了吗
[24:29] Gambling? 赌博输光了吗
[24:31] We’ve been at this for weeks. 我们已经干了几周了
[24:34] You lost it? 全让你输光了吗
[24:35] I got a plan, Tone. 我都计划好了 托恩
[24:36] Do you remember the ranch owner from the other night, 还记得那天晚上那个农场主吗
[24:39] the big guy with the shiny convertible? 开着豪华敞篷车的大块头
[24:40] I’m not driving you to kill anybody. 我载你去不是让你去杀人
[24:44] I won’t hurt anybody 我不会伤害任何人的
[24:48] ever again, OK? 再也不会了 好吗
[24:50] We need to get our money back. 我们得把钱挣回来
[24:53] And this guy, he’s loaded. 这家伙 钱多得是
[24:54] He’s not even gonna miss it. 他不会在意这点钱的
[25:01] You want to get Mikey down to Florida, right? 你想让麦基去佛罗里达 对吗
[25:08] Then what choice is there in this, man? 你还犹豫什么呢
[25:13] Charge nurse on duty to CCU. 值班的护士长马上去心脏病监护室
[25:15] Charge nurse on duty to CCU. 值班的护士长马上去心脏病监护室
[25:17] Hi, Dylan. 嗨 迪兰
[25:19] That picture you drew really helped us a lot. 你画的那张照片对我们有很大帮助
[25:21] Is there anything else you remember about him? 关于那个人 你还记得其它事吗
[25:27] Did he say anything to you? 他和你说什么了吗
[25:34] He was wearing a shirt like that. 他穿着那样的衬衫
[25:40] Like–like–like denim? 你 你是说牛仔服吗
[25:42] Yeah. He also smelled like horses. 嗯 而且他闻起来像马一样
[25:46] Oh, baby. 我的宝贝
[26:01] I should just wait in the car. 我在车里等着好了
[26:02] Hey. We’ll get twice as much with you helping me. 你帮我的话 能拿双倍的钱
[26:07] And nobody gets hurt. 你不会伤害任何人
[26:07] I already promised. 我发过誓了
[26:10] See? Nobody’s even home. 根本没人在家
[26:14] Welcome to the big leagues, Tony Capilano! 该大显身手了 托尼·卡皮拉诺
[26:40] The owner is in critical condition, 农场主情况很严重
[26:41] took a gunshot wound to the shoulder. 肩膀受了严重的枪伤
[26:43] Now, it looks like they fought, but the unsubs got scared off. 目测有打斗 但嫌犯后来被吓退了
[26:46] Nothing stolen? 偷了什么东西吗
[26:47] No, no. They didn’t make it past the threshold. 没有 他们没进门
[26:49] You said there was some kind of security. 你提到过有监控摄像头
[26:51] Yeah. I’m working on getting that footage now. 我正在处理视频
[26:53] Call you back. 回头再说
[26:54] These guys have remained low-tech so far. 他们目前为止并没使用过高科技手段
[26:56] They haven’t chosen houses with security systems. 他们没对有监控系统的房子下过手
[26:58] Choosing this house, especially in the daylight, 选择这栋房子 还是在白天
[27:00] it’s a risk. They’re in a hurry. 很冒险 他们很急
[27:02] Maybe they’re finally getting out of town 也许他们马上就要出城了
[27:04] and they’re sloppy about it. 开始变得草率了
[27:05] Then they’ll be more haphazard 现在有了他们的照片
[27:07] now that we’ll have images of them. 他们会更像无头苍蝇一般
[27:09] Hey, Spence. 斯宾塞
[27:11] Great news. Dylan is talking 好消息 迪兰开口说话了
[27:13] and he’s remembering more details. 他记起了更多细节
[27:14] He said the unsub was wearing denim 他说嫌犯穿着牛仔服
[27:16] and smelled like horses. 闻起来像马
[27:18] That’s specific. 这就很具体了
[27:19] If I brought him in to the station, 如果把他带到警局
[27:20] I think it might help with his healing. 也许会对恢复有帮助
[27:22] That’s a great idea. Hey, hold on. 这个主意不错 稍等
[27:23] Luke just walked in. 卢克刚刚进来了
[27:25] So, the M.E. confirmed that the grease 验尸官确认受害者
[27:27] under the victim’s fingernails 指甲中的油脂
[27:28] is a professional-grade stage makeup. 是专业的舞台化妆品
[27:30] Doesn’t seem like that would be easy to find. 这种东西不是很好买到吧
[27:32] So they’re not amateurs. 所以他们不是业余的
[27:34] Well, psychologically, 从心理学角度来说
[27:35] most clowns believe it’s not just a job, it’s who they are. 大部分小丑不把这当作职业 而是他们的名片
[27:38] That’s a problem, considering circuses are going out of business. 问题来了 马戏团都快要消失了
[27:41] All right, Matt just sent over the security footage. 马特刚刚把监控视频传了过来
[27:43] Spence, I’ll forward it to you. 斯宾塞 我传给你
[27:51] See, now, faced with a surprise, 当遇到突然袭击时
[27:54] these guys are incredibly unsophisticated. 他们的反应很不老练
[27:56] And no surprise the submissive’s instinct is flight, 毫不意外 服从的一方第一反应是逃跑
[27:59] The dominant’s is fight. 支配方的反应是攻击
[28:01] If they grew up in this clown culture, 如果他们是在小丑文化的熏陶下长大的
[28:04] these could be the roles they’ve always played. 他们可能一直扮演着这样的角色
[28:05] So maybe they haven’t left the area 也许他们在这找到了马戏团的工作
[28:07] because they found some kind of circus work here. 所以没有离开
[28:09] Hey, Garcia? 加西亚
[28:10] Little boy is talking again? Thank the stars. 小男孩又开口说话了吗 感谢上苍
[28:12] Yes. He’s made some progress. 是的 他好些了
[28:14] So have we. 我们也有了进展
[28:15] Can you cross the geo-profiles 你能对照一下在科罗拉多和
[28:16] from the initial crimes in Colorado and Oklahoma, 俄克拉荷马首次发生犯罪的地理信息
[28:19] see if any traveling circuses or carnivals 看看是否有移动马戏团或游艺团
[28:21] went through those towns? 经过那些城镇
[28:22] I love a carnival. 我太喜欢游艺团了
[28:23] If it wasn’t for the whole nefarious people 如果不是因为最邪恶的人
[28:25] are probably working there, 可能在这里工作
[28:26] this would be a most enjoyable search. 我会很享受这次搜索的
[28:28] Nefarious ruins everything. I’ll hit you back. 邪恶毁了一切 回头打给你
[28:33] W-why’d you have to shoot him? 你 你为什么要开枪打他
[28:35] Our faces are gonna be all over the news. 新闻上会登出我们的照片的
[28:38] We gotta get out of here! 我们必须得走了
[28:41] Where are we gonna go? 往哪去啊
[28:43] We don’t have any money, remember? 我们没钱 忘了吗
[28:44] Enough with the “We.” 别再说”我们”了
[28:46] Y-you messed this up. 是你搞砸的
[28:48] Not “we.” I have a wife 不是”我们” 我还拖家带口
[28:51] and a kid to take care of, 要照顾他们
[28:53] and you don’t. 而你没有
[28:56] I’ve been your family all your life, 我们打自出生起就是兄弟
[28:57] and now, what? 如今这算怎么着
[29:03] I let dad beat on me instead. 我替你挨爸爸的打
[29:08] I got–I got this so you wouldn’t have to. 我留了这个疤 免得你遭罪
[29:21] Good luck. 祝你好运
[29:25] Once a ringling bros. Closed, 一旦有大型马戏团关闭
[29:27] a lot of the smaller ones folded, too. 其他很多小型的也会倒闭
[29:29] But it turns out this was a huge family business, 这是大规模的家族产业
[29:31] generations born and raised in this world. 在马戏界内代代相传
[29:35] It’s dying off. 而它们正在逐渐消亡
[29:35] I don’t really have anything to offer you. 真没什么有效信息能提供
[29:37] Ok, well, look, think about their timeline. 考虑一下他们的时间线
[29:39] They’re wearing denim, they have made-up faces, 穿牛仔衬衫 脸上有妆
[29:42] smelling like horses. 一股马味
[29:44] What if it’s less about wearing the masks 戴面具会不会并非出于
[29:46] as a forensic countermeasure and more about convenience? 反侦察的考虑 而只是方便而为
[29:50] I mean, what if they just finished some kind of gig close by? 会不会他们只是刚在附近完成演出
[29:54] They could be clowns at a rodeo. 可能在马术竞技会上扮演小丑
[29:56] Emily, have I complimented you 艾米莉 我最近有没有
[29:58] as of late on your assertive yet loving way 夸赞过你指出我想不到的路子
[30:00] of pointing out paths I don’t think to go down? 真是笃定又迷人
[30:03] Oh, wow. There’s a whole circuit. 马戏团遍布啊
[30:06] Big deal things at civic centers, 在公民中心有很多演出
[30:08] smaller ones, too. 小型的也有
[30:10] There were a whole bunch last week in Colorado 科罗拉多州上周有很多
[30:11] 马术竞技会 俄克拉何马州 盖蒙
[30:11] where our first victim was killed, 就在首位被害人遇害地附近
[30:13] and there’s one scheduled tonight in Guymon. 今晚盖蒙地区也计划有一场
[30:16] I’m sending you the info now. 这就把信息发给你们
[30:28] These rodeos can employ hundreds of people. 这些马术竞技会需要雇佣成百上千人
[30:30] Yeah. I hope this is our guys. 没错 希望有我们要找的人
[30:32] Can I help you? 有何贵干
[30:33] Yeah, uh, Agents Jareau and Simmons. 我们是洁婼探员和西蒙斯探员
[30:37] Well, everybody’s legal here, ma’am. 这儿的人都是合法的 长官
[30:39] Glad to hear. 那很不错
[30:41] We’re wondering if you–if you ever employed these men. 我们想知道你是否雇佣过这两个人
[30:45] We think they may be related. 我们认为他们可能有血缘关系
[30:47] Well, they’re brothers. 他们是两兄弟
[30:48] It’s the Capilanos. 卡皮拉诺兄弟
[30:50] That one there got in a fight with one of my bull riders. 这个人和我一个骑牛的伙计打了一架
[30:52] Tried to cut his face. 当时想割他的脸
[30:54] So they’re banned from working here. 所以你们这儿不准他们工作了
[30:56] Yeah. Bad luck follows them around. 没错 他们真是晦气连连
[31:00] I hear they got canned up in Colorado last week, 听说上周他们在科罗拉多被开除了
[31:02] but I’m not surprised with that one’s temper. 不过以那家伙的脾气 我对此毫不意外
[31:04] Do you have any idea where we might be able to find them? 你是否知道我们可能在哪儿找到他们呢
[31:07] All us owners, we talk, 我们这些负责人都会交流
[31:08] so their names are no good around here. 所以他们的臭名在这儿众人皆知
[31:11] I’m sure they’ve moved on by now. 相信他们现在已经离开了
[31:13] Excuse me. I got a show to get ready. 不好意思 我还要准备表演
[31:15] Uh, just one more thing. 还有一件事
[31:16] If they are blacklisted from the legitimate circuit, 既然合法马戏团已经把他们拉进黑名单
[31:19] any chance they’d find work somewhere off the radar, 他们有没有可能在什么非公开的场合工作
[31:22] like at a coleadero? 比如奔牛会
[31:24] A migrant rodeo. They’re unregulated. 流动的马术竞技会 这些就不受监管
[31:26] Sure. If those boys are desperate enough, 当然有可能 如果他们真走投无路
[31:29] they can work. 这样是可以的
[31:30] Any idea where we could find one? 知道能在哪儿找到吗
[31:33] Well, they keep moving their spots. 他们总是换地方
[31:35] They don’t want the cops to catch ’em. 因为不想给警察抓到
[31:37] All right, well, thanks for your help. 多谢帮助
[31:43] Don’t tell them I sent you. 别告诉他们是我说的
[31:45] We won’t. 不会的
[31:47] Ma’am. 再见
[31:53] Oh, my god. 天啊
[31:55] Do you remember this? 还记得这张吗
[31:57] The day we found out we were pregnant. 发现我怀孕那天拍的
[32:03] I just wish he could grow up like we did… 我只希望他能像我们过去那样长大
[32:07] The magic of the big top. 马戏团的魔术
[32:09] You know? 懂吗
[32:11] I know, but it’s gone. 我懂 但都已经过去了
[32:14] I think it’s time that we dreamed a new dream. 我认为是时候转移希望到别的梦想上了
[32:18] This is all I know. 但我就只懂这个
[32:20] No, you’ve got so many other skills 不是的 你还有其他技能
[32:21] that’ll transfer to work, 也都能找到工作
[32:22] And–and I’m a good acrobat. 而我是个优秀的杂技演员
[32:26] I could teach gymnastics down in Florida, 我可以去佛罗里达教体操
[32:28] and we’d find something there for you, too. 也在那儿给你找份工作
[32:39] This is where you guys have been going? 你们一直就是来的这儿吗
[32:41] This and others like it. 还有其他类似的地方
[32:42] I haven’t been back to this one since Sal got us kicked out. 萨尔害我们被解雇后我就没来过这儿了
[32:46] Are you sure this is safe? 你确定安全吗
[32:48] Yeah, I’ll be careful. I know the boss. 我会小心的 我跟老板认识
[32:51] I can make 50 bucks, 可以赚五十块
[32:54] get us another 300 miles closer to Florida. 这样离佛罗里达又能近一点
[32:59] Ok. 好吧
[33:00] Ok. 好的
[33:23] Hey, Lenny. 伦尼
[33:25] Your bastard brother with you? 你那个混蛋哥哥也跟你来了吗
[33:28] No, I’m done with him. 没有 我们已经断了
[33:29] Good. 很好
[33:31] I need a gig. 我想参加演出
[33:32] Full up. 满了
[33:34] Anything. 任何演出都行
[33:36] My wife and kid are in the van. 我家老婆孩子都在车上
[33:38] We need gas money. 我们需要钱加油
[33:40] It’s the last time I’ll be here. 我以后都不会来了
[33:42] I’ll take whatever y-you can spare. 不管什么我都接
[33:47] All right. I’ll find you something. 好吧 我给你找找
[33:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:50] Let’s go. 咱们走
[34:16] Get out of my van. 滚下我的车
[34:17] You’re hurting me. Stop! 你把我弄疼了 住手
[34:22] This is all your fault! 都是你的错
[34:23] Shut up. Mikey’s sleeping. 闭嘴 麦基正在睡觉呢
[34:25] You took Tony away from me. 你把托尼从我身边抢走了
[34:28] Wow. Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吗
[34:29] The Capilano brothers! 卡皮拉诺兄弟
[34:32] Tony has a family. 托尼有妻有子
[34:34] So it’s not all about you anymore. 他要考虑的不再只有你
[34:42] Let go of me! 放开我
[34:45] – Mama? – Buddy. I’m just looking for your old man. -妈妈 -小伙子 我在找你老爹呢
[34:48] Go back to sleep, ok? 回去睡觉吧
[34:57] All right, we’re looking at a dozen possibilities here. 我们要排查十多处可能地点
[34:59] We need help. 需要帮助
[35:00] Well, we’re headed south, 我们正往南走
[35:01] so we should only consider ranches in that direction. 所以只考虑那个方向的农场
[35:03] I wish there was a paper trail for stuff like this. 真希望这些东西都有书面记录
[35:05] It’s like the fight club of rodeos. 简直像马术竞技会版的搏击俱乐部
[35:07] They’re all like, the first rule of underground rodeos– 感觉就像是”地下竞技会第一条规则
[35:09] Don’t talk about underground rodeo. 不能和别人谈起地下竞技会”
[35:10] Exactly. 精辟
[35:11] The unsub’s last target was about 20 miles out of town, 嫌犯上一处目标离镇子约三十千米
[35:14] so they couldn’t have gone far. 他们不可能走得太远
[35:15] Ok, I’ve got two ranches just south of there. 该地南边我找到两处农场
[35:17] Sending you GPS pins now. 正在发送GPS定位
[35:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:21] As expected, Sal and Tony Capilano 如我们所料 卡皮拉诺兄弟
[35:23] have only known the circus life. 只知道马戏团的生活
[35:26] After a slow death of the circus, 马戏团慢慢没落
[35:27] they lost their jobs for good a few months ago. 他们几个月前永远失去了工作
[35:29] If it was all they knew, 如果他们只知道马戏
[35:30] losing their work was like losing their identity. 失去工作就像失去了自我
[35:32] Added up to one hell of a stressor. 让他们压力剧增
[35:34] As if they needed any more, 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
[35:35] it’s just like we thought. 和我们想的一样
[35:37] Dad was an abusive drunk who killed their mom, then abandoned them. 爸爸是个家暴的醉鬼 杀了他们的妈妈再抛弃了他们
[35:41] They were raised by their work family after that. 他们是被和他们的团友抚养长大的
[35:44] They were orphans, just like their victims’ kids. 他们是孤儿 就像他们受害人的孩子一样
[35:47] Their circus was never thriving but held to traditions. 他们的马戏团从来没有红过 一直坚持传统
[35:49] Tony was a beloved clown a la the classic 1950s, 托尼是50年代经典扮相的小丑 很受欢迎
[35:52] but Sal Capilano never wanted that life. 但是萨尔·卡皮拉诺不想要这种生活
[35:54] He was a daredevil, wanted to be like his dad. 他很鲁莽 想和他爸爸一样
[35:56] Sal’s daredevil outlet dries up, 萨尔没办法发泄他的蛮勇了
[35:58] but he’s still chasing that adrenaline rush. 但他还是要追寻这股冲动
[36:01] After they were fired, he started killing surrogates for their father. 他们失去工作后就开始杀死在他眼中父亲的替代品
[36:06] You should see the other guy. 你该看看另一个家伙
[36:09] What did you do? 你做了什么
[36:09] Ohh. What, are you worried now? 怎么 你现在开始担心了
[36:11] Didn’t seem to care much when you just left me behind, 你刚刚丢下我的时候好像满不在乎的样子
[36:13] Diana and I. 我和戴安娜
[36:14] She’s not even family! 她都不是我们家人
[36:15] She’s my wife. My family. 她是我的妻子 我的家人
[36:18] What am I? 那我呢
[36:19] You’re drunk. 你醉了
[36:21] I’m gettin’ on the bull. 我要去骑牛
[36:23] No, don’t do that. Come on, not again. 不 别这样 不要再闹了
[36:25] – You’re not good at it. – Unlike you, -你不行的 -我和你不一样
[36:27] I don’t give up. 我不会放弃
[36:29] See, I told Lenny, I said, my kid brother 我和伦尼说了 我说我弟弟
[36:32] and his family abandoned me 和他一家抛弃了我
[36:35] after all I did for them! 我为他们做了这么多
[36:38] I’m getting in there ’cause I need the money. 我要去 因为我需要钱
[36:40] So do I. 我也是
[36:41] Told you never to come back here, Sal. 我叫你永远不要回到这里来的 萨尔
[36:43] See, that’s not gonna happen. 那不可能
[36:44] All right, you can give me my money the honest way, 好了 你可以好好把钱给我
[36:47] or I can take it from you, Lenny. 或者我自己拿 伦尼
[37:00] Put it down, Sal. 把枪放下 萨尔
[37:01] See, that ain’t gonna happen. 那不可能
[37:02] You know he’s got at least a couple grand in his safe. 你知道他保险箱里至少有好几千
[37:06] – He needs help. – Yeah, right. -他需要救助 -没错
[37:08] Come with me. What are you gonna do? 跟我来 你打算怎么办
[37:10] You gonna call the cops? 你要报警吗
[37:12] Well, how you gonna explain it, Tone? 你要怎么解释 托恩
[37:17] I’m gonna tell them what you did. 我要告诉他们你都做了什么
[37:23] They would put you away, too. 他们会把你也抓起来
[37:27] All right, go ahead. You go ahead. 好啊 去吧 去吧
[37:29] You keep making 50 bucks every couple of days 继续一天就赚个几十块
[37:32] so you can barely survive. 勉强混日子
[37:33] You think that wife of yours is gonna stay with you? 你以为你的那个老婆会陪着你吗
[37:38] She won’t! 她不会的
[37:40] Hell, you could make way more than 50 a day 你只要把她卖给那些男人
[37:43] if you just rent her out to all the guys. 你一天就能赚五十多
[37:49] Sal Capilano, FBI! 萨尔·卡皮拉诺 联调局
[37:51] Hands where we can see them! 把手举到我们看得到的地方
[37:52] Put the gun down! 把枪放下
[37:55] Uh-uh, Tony, no, no. 托尼 不 不要
[37:56] You don’t want to do this. 你不想这么做的
[37:59] He killed so many people. 他杀了太多人了
[38:02] That was his choice. 那是他的选择
[38:04] Now, you have one, too, right now. 现在你也可以选择
[38:06] Don’t do this. 不要这么做
[38:08] Go ahead, Tone. 来吧 托恩
[38:11] You ain’t got the g-g-g-g-g-g-guts. 你没有这个胆胆胆胆胆胆
[38:16] Don’t be like him 别像他一样
[38:17] Or your father. 或者你父亲
[38:20] You’re a dad now, Tony. 你现在当父亲了 托尼
[38:23] Your son is waiting for you, and your wife. 你的孩子在等你 还有你的妻子
[38:27] Tony, she’s so worried. 托尼 她很担心你
[38:31] Don’t you want to see them? 你不想见到他们吗
[38:43] Sal Capilano, you’re charged with the murders 萨尔·卡皮拉诺 你因涉嫌谋杀
[38:46] of Sam Franklin–get up– 山姆·富兰克林 起来
[38:49] Mark Wilson… 马克·威尔森
[38:51] Bella and John Richardson. 贝拉·理查德森和约翰·理查德森被捕
[38:54] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[39:18] Do you want to color? 你想来涂色吗
[39:22] Sure. 好啊
[39:31] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[39:33] Dylan. What’s yours? 迪兰 你呢
[39:34] Mikey. 麦基
[39:37] How long is Tony gonna be away? 托尼要离开我们多久
[39:41] Depends. 得看情况
[39:44] Ok. 好吧
[39:47] This, with Mikey, 和麦基一起
[39:51] You know, these past 7 years have gone by so fast. 这七年过得太快了
[39:56] And even if Tony’s gone only a year, 即便托尼只会离开一年
[39:57] it’s gonna seem like a lifetime. 我感觉也会像一辈子
[40:00] You know, Tony wouldn’t hurt anyone, 托尼不会伤害任何人
[40:03] and he didn’t. 他也没做什么
[40:04] It was all Sal. 都是萨尔
[40:05] His entire life Sal has caused trouble, 萨尔这辈子都在给他惹麻烦
[40:07] and now Tony’s gonna get punished, too. 现在托尼也要遭受惩罚
[40:15] Hey. Tony wants to talk to you and Mikey. 托尼想跟你和麦基说话
[40:19] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[40:20] Hey, Mikey, buddy. 麦基 过来
[40:25] Bye, Dylan. 再见 迪兰
[40:26] Bye. 再见
[40:41] I’m so sorry, buddy. 我很抱歉 孩子
[40:44] I gotta go away for a little while, 我要离开一阵子了
[40:46] but you and your mom are gonna go have fun in Florida. 但你和你妈妈在佛罗里达州会过得很开心
[40:50] No, we’re gonna stay right here 不 我们就留在这里
[40:51] or wherever you go. 或者跟你走
[40:53] It’s just gonna hold you back. 这只会拖累你们
[40:54] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[41:01] I could do 5, 10 years for this, 我可能要蹲五到十年
[41:04] maybe more. 可能更多
[41:07] He’ll be in high school by then. 那时候他已经上高中了
[41:10] And I don’t want him to see me like this again. 我不想让他再看到我这样子
[41:15] You just make sure that he doesn’t forget me. 只要让他别忘记我
[41:19] – Ok? – No. -好吗 -不
[41:34] That’s it, buddy. 就是这样 小家伙
[41:36] You got this. 你很厉害
[41:44] I’m so proud of you. 我真为你自豪
[41:49] There he is. 他来了
[41:55] I made this for you. 我给你画的
[41:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:59] He’s on an adventure to find his family in the forest. 他在森林里冒险寻找家人
[42:02] How much farther does he have to go? 他还要走多远
[42:04] He doesn’t know. 他不知道
[42:05] Christopher Marlowe said, 克里斯托弗·马洛[英国诗人]说过
[42:07] “It lies not in our power to love or hate. “我们没有能力去选择爱恨
[42:10] for will in us is overruled by fate.” 爱恨为命运所左右”
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme