Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] My investigation has revealed 我的调查说明行为分析组中
[00:04] a pattern of negligence within the BAU. 出现了玩忽职守的行为
[00:08] This unit is the crown jewel of behavioral profiling. 这个小组是行为测写的瑰宝
[00:11] I couldn’t shut it down if I wanted to, 就算我想 也没法解散
[00:12] but I can help restructure it. 但我可以帮忙重组
[00:14] Agent Prentiss, you’ll be reassigned within the Bureau. 潘提斯探员 局里将重新安排你的职位
[00:16] Your new post has yet to be determined. 职位待定
[00:18] Agent Lewis, you will also be reassigned. 露易丝探员 你也会被重新安排
[00:20] Agent Reid, you will be a full-time professor 里德探员 你将担任我们交换项目的
[00:22] with our exchange program. 全职教授
[00:23] Agent Rossi, the FBI deeply appreciates your service, 罗西探员 联调局感激你的付出
[00:26] and the director wishes 局长希望你能
[00:27] you nothing but the best in your retirement. 安度退休生活
[00:29] Agent Simmons, agent Alvez, 西蒙斯探员 埃尔维斯探员
[00:31] you will remain here at the BAU. 你们将继续留任行为分析组
[00:33] Garcia, it feels like a fresh start 加西亚 感觉在其他部门
[00:35] in a different department would be best. 重新开始是最好的选择
[00:37] I’m fired, aren’t I? 我被解雇了 对吗
[00:38] You’re the Conditional Unit Chief of the BAU. 你是行为分析组的条件响应组组长
[00:40] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[00:41] This can’t be the end. 不可能就这样结束
[00:45] Can it? 对吧
[01:05] You deserve everything you’re about to get. 这些惩罚都是你应得的
[01:15] FBI! 联调局
[01:17] FBI? 联调局
[01:18] Your client is agent Douglas Rudy. 你的客户是道格拉斯·鲁迪探员
[01:23] Isn’t that right, Dougie boy? 对吧 道格
[01:25] Uh, hey, you got the key to these things somewhere? 你有这些东西的钥匙吗
[01:28] You set me up? 你陷害我
[01:29] No, I swear! 我没有 我发誓
[01:30] No, he didn’t set you up, sweetheart. 不 不是他要害你 亲爱的
[01:33] We’re OPR. 我们是职责办的
[01:35] What the hell is that? 那是什么
[01:36] The FBI version of Internal Affairs. 联调局的内务部
[01:39] Now, we got wind that Doug here 我们收到风声说道格
[01:41] had an affinity for hookers– 和妓女有亲密的关系
[01:43] No offense. 无意冒犯
[01:44] You’re both under arrest. 你们俩都被捕了
[01:45] Put your pants on, Agent Rudy. 把裤子穿上 鲁迪探员
[01:47] Come on. I can’t help it what turns me on, 拜托 我没办法控制自己的性癖
[01:49] and my wife, she isn’t into this kind of thing. 而我老婆 她对这种东西没有没有兴趣
[01:52] Well, somehow I don’t think 我怎么觉得
[01:53] your wife’s gonna have any trouble 你的妻子在今天之后
[01:55] wanting to beat the crap out of you after today. 一定会乐意虐虐你的
[01:57] There you go. 行了
[01:59] See, look at that. We cuff you up for free. 看看 我们给你铐上还不用花钱
[02:02] Let’s go. 走吧
[02:03] Let’s go. 走吧
[02:05] Come on. 快点
[02:06] I should’ve took some pictures 我真该拍点照片
[02:07] for the guys back at the office. 拿回去给兄弟们看看的
[02:09] You didn’t have to kick it in. 你不用踹门的
[02:11] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[02:12] I think that’s pretty impressive 我觉得以我这年龄 我这身手
[02:13] for a man my age, don’t you think? 还是挺厉害的 你不觉得吗
[02:17] The manager gave us the key. 经理给了我们钥匙
[02:20] So now we’re gonna have to reimburse the motel for that damage. 现在我们还要补偿汽车旅馆的损失
[02:23] Relax, Prentiss. For a rogue agent, 潘提斯 放松 作为一个不守规矩的探员
[02:25] you’re pretty uptight. 你还挺刻板的
[02:27] Where did you hear that? 你从哪里听说我不守规矩
[02:28] Might have been a little something I saw 也许是我看你的档案的时候
[02:29] when I took a look in your file. 看到了点东西
[02:31] You what?! 你做了什么
[02:32] You must have really pissed off A.D. Barnes. 你肯定让巴恩斯副局长非常生气
[02:35] to get busted from BAU chief 才从行为分析组组长
[02:38] all the way down to rank-and-file OPR. 被贬来做职责办的小职员
[02:41] Rest of your team get the shaft, too? 你的组员们也被牵连降职了么
[02:52] Hey. Is Ned here yet? 内德到了吗
[02:54] Oh, you mean lazy Ned, the anti-Penelope? 你是说懒骨头内德 反佩内洛普的那个吗
[02:57] He usually rolls in around 11:00. 他一般11点左右才来
[03:00] You want to wait for him? 你要等他吗
[03:01] No. Barnes is giving us a half an hour, 不 巴恩斯给我们半个小时
[03:02] and we’re gonna need every minute of it 我们要好好利用每一分钟
[03:04] to try and sell her on one of these cases. 来说服她接下这些案子里的一件
[03:05] So… 所以
[03:07] It’s been two weeks since she took over. 她接管已经两周了
[03:09] She can’t keep us on the bench much longer. 她不能再让我们坐冷板凳了
[03:11] Let’s hope not. 希望是这样吧
[03:13] Two male unsubs have robbed 4 banks. 两名男性疑犯抢劫了四家银行
[03:15] In addition to getting away with nearly half a million dollars, 除了他们携超过五十万美金潜逃之外
[03:18] they have left two bank employees dead. We– 他们还杀了两名银行雇员 我们
[03:21] I don’t know. Bank robbers killing bankers? 银行抢劫犯杀了银行职员奇怪吗
[03:25] Let’s look at this from the POV of the media coverage. 我们从媒体报道的角度来看
[03:28] Who’s the emotional victim? 谁是情感上的受害者
[03:30] Honestly, half of the country 老实说 一半的人
[03:32] is going to be rooting for the unsubs. 都会支持这些嫌犯
[03:34] What else do you have? 你们还有什么别的案子吗
[03:35] We think there’s an angel of death 我们认为有一名死亡天使
[03:37] working in Southern California. 在南加州工作
[03:38] The unsub is targeting 嫌犯将目标瞄准了
[03:39] elderly immigrants that live in nursing homes. 住疗养院的老年移民
[03:41] Immigrants. 移民
[03:43] That’s divisive. 那会造成分化
[03:44] We need cases that unite the public. 我们需要能团结公众的案子
[03:47] I can already hear people asking why they should care 我已经能听到有人问为什么他们要关心
[03:48] about a dead Mexican grandma. 死了的墨西哥老太婆
[03:51] Anyone with elderly loved ones should care. 任何有长辈的人都应该关心这桩案子
[03:54] The BAU is an elite unit. 行为分析组是个精英团队
[03:56] Your cases should play that way in the media. 你们的案子应该在媒体上也要体现出这一点
[03:58] 26 26.
[04:01] I beg your pardon. 你说什么
[04:02] That is the number of people who have died 自从你架空行为分析组后
[04:05] since you’ve sidelined the BAU. 已经有26人死了
[04:06] People die when we don’t do our job. You– 如果我们不能尽职 就会有人死 你
[04:11] You need to let us do our job. 你得让我们做我们的本职工作
[04:14] Your job is to make the FBI look good for the public. 你的工作是改善联调局在公众眼中的形象
[04:19] If you would bring me an appropriate case, 如果你能提出一件适当的案子
[04:21] I would greenlight the investigation. 我就会同意调查
[04:25] Ok. 好吧
[04:34] Ned, where the hell have you been? 内德 你去了哪里
[04:36] You were supposed to do a deep dive on victimology. 你应该深入调查被害人
[04:38] I did. I made a victim list for each separate case 我调查了 每个案子我都做了受害人清单
[04:43] with names, DOBs, last known addresses, employment, too. 有名字 生日 最后记录的地址和工作
[04:46] That’s your idea of a deep dive? 你觉得这是深入调查吗
[04:50] You wanted more? 你还要更多
[04:52] I–yeah, I wanted more. 我 当然不止如此
[04:55] You know what? Maybe, uh, I can supervise your deep dives 知道吗 或许我可以指导你的深入调查
[04:59] just until you get into a groove. 直到你养成习惯
[05:01] Awesome. 很好
[05:03] You know, I could just give you guys 我可以把
[05:05] all my passwords for the databases. 数据库的所有密码都给你们
[05:06] That way you can do your own research 这样你们就可以自己搜寻
[05:08] and customize it to what you’re looking for. 也可以按照你们需求编制数据库了
[05:10] We’ll think about that. 我们会考虑的
[05:12] Just give us a minute here, Ned. 给我们点空间 内德
[05:21] Ok. You know, I shouldn’t have snapped at him, really. 我真的不应该对他发火的
[05:24] It’s not his fault he’s not Garcia. 他不是加西亚不是他的错
[05:26] No. The lazy part, that’s pretty much all on him. 不 但懒懒散散的确是他的问题
[05:30] You think Garcia knows how much we miss her? 你觉得加西亚会知道我们有多想念她吗
[05:32] I hope so. 希望如此
[05:34] Wonder how she’s doing over at Cyber Crimes. 不知道她在网络犯罪部怎么样了
[05:40] Well, you guys, it’s happening. 大家伙儿 终于啊
[05:41] I am moving in finally. 我终于搬进来了
[05:44] I know. It has taken me a while, 可不是吗 花了我不少时间
[05:46] but I’ve been going through all 5 stages of grief. 但我在经历悲痛的五个阶段
[05:50] Sometimes I’m still there, you know? I’m pinballing. 有时候我还在悲痛中 我一直在徘徊
[05:53] Bargaining again and then denial and anger and– 讨价还价 然后又回到否认和愤怒
[05:56] Yeah, you’re right. It’s not linear. 你是对的 这不是一个线性的过程
[05:59] You guys get me. 你们能懂我
[06:01] You get me. 你懂我
[06:02] Excuse me? 不好意思
[06:04] I think the boss wants to talk to you. 我觉得头儿想跟你谈谈
[06:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:17] Settling in ok? Everything good? 安顿下来了吗 一切都好吗
[06:20] Oh. Well, in full transparency, 确切来说
[06:22] I–I guess good is a gross overstatement, 我觉得”好”是个笼统夸大的说法
[06:24] but I think good is a goal, 不过我觉得”好”是目标
[06:26] and with a little time and a lot of hard work, 经过一点时间和努力克服
[06:27] I think I can up level to– 我觉得我能达到
[06:30] I’m working really hard. 我已经很努力了
[06:32] Look, I got myself a whole new wardrobe. 看 我搞了一身新行头
[06:33] This is so not me. 完全不是我的风格
[06:36] You gotta get rid of all that junk on your desk. 你得处理掉你桌子上那些垃圾
[06:38] What? 什么
[06:40] Oh, no, that’s not junk. 那些不是垃圾
[06:42] 3 personal items. 三件个人物品
[06:44] You have a policy about how many items 你们还对我们可以在自己桌子上
[06:46] we can have on our desk? 放几样东西有要求
[06:47] We do. And it applies to everyone, 是的 每个人都要遵守
[06:49] including transfers from the BAU. 也包括从行为分析组转来的
[06:51] Pick 3, then get back to work. 选三样 然后回去工作
[06:53] I just sent you a new case. 我刚发了你个新案子
[06:54] The defendant, Adam Jeffries, 被告 亚当·杰弗里斯
[06:56] was arrested and charged with 53 counts 被捕并被控犯有五十三起
[06:58] of identity theft. 身份盗用
[06:59] All of his hard drives were seized. 他的所有硬盘都被收缴
[07:01] I want you to go through them 我要你查一遍
[07:02] and pull any evidence that may support the identity theft charges. 找出可能支持身份盗用起诉的证据
[07:06] Ok. 好的
[07:13] Can I ask a question? 我能问个问题吗
[07:14] What is it? 什么
[07:15] What happened to the case that I closed yesterday? 我昨天办完的那个案子怎么样了
[07:17] The suspects you identified are all Russian nationals 你确认的嫌犯都是生活在俄罗斯的
[07:19] living in Russia. The United States 俄罗斯公民 美国政府
[07:21] doesn’t have an extradition treaty with Russia. 和俄罗斯政府没有引渡协议
[07:23] So they just get away with it? 那他们就这么逃脱了
[07:24] No. You shut down their operation. 不 我们关闭了他们的运营
[07:25] They could just start another one. 他们还可以另起炉灶
[07:27] That’s why we have to be vigilant. 因此我们需要保持警惕
[07:29] Wait, so this whole place is like a giant game of whack-a-mole– 等等 所以这地方就跟个大型的打地鼠游戏一样
[07:32] The game where they have the mole, but it’s a case, not a mole? 只不过游戏里是地鼠 在这里是案子而不是地鼠
[07:34] Is that– 这是不是
[07:36] Get back to work. 回去工作
[07:49] Sorry about your stuff. 很遗憾你不能摆那么多东西
[07:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:55] I like your unicorn. 我喜欢你的独角兽
[07:57] Oh. Heh. She is pretty great, huh? 她很漂亮 是吧
[08:18] That’s weird. 这有点奇怪
[08:28] Oh, this is really bad. 这真是太糟了
[08:32] Beautiful. 太美了
[08:37] Now, lift your chin a little. 现在 再把下巴抬起来一点
[09:12] Last Gasp 奄奄一息
[09:18] “Death is the mother of beauty, 世间美好皆来自死亡
[09:20] hence from her, alone, 因此 只有死亡
[09:22] shall come fulfillment of our dreams and our desires.” 能实现我们的梦想与欲望
[09:26] Wallace Stevens. 华莱士·史蒂文斯[美国诗人]
[09:27] It gets old, you know? 老问题了
[09:29] ‘Cause she never takes me or my theories seriously. 因为她从不把我和我的理论当回事
[09:32] You have to understand that his so-called theories 你要知道他所谓的理论
[09:35] are way outside the box. 完全不着边际
[09:38] For instance? 比如
[09:39] He believes in the paranormal. 他相信超自然现象
[09:41] And yet she’s religious, ok? 她还信教呢好嘛
[09:42] What demands more blind faith than God? 还有比相信有上帝更盲目的信仰吗
[09:45] My religious beliefs are none of your damn business. 我的信仰和你没半毛钱关系
[09:48] That must make it difficult 这一定让你俩
[09:50] for both of you to do your jobs. 很难在一起工作
[09:52] You have no idea. 难以想象
[09:53] Ok. Uh, have either of you considered 好吧 你俩想过
[09:57] putting in a request for a new partner, 请求更换搭档吗
[09:58] Because I feel– 因为我觉得
[09:59] I don’t want a new partner. 我不想要新搭档
[10:00] He’s my best friend. 他是我最好的朋友
[10:04] Who knew there were so many 谁能想到局里
[10:06] dysfunctional partners in the bureau? 有这么多合不来的搭档
[10:08] I’m learning the hard way. 我是以痛苦的方式了解到这点的
[10:09] I had 3 stakeouts with Odenkirk last week. 我上周跟奥登科克做了三次盯稍任务
[10:12] I know how much you love those. 我知道你有多”爱”盯梢
[10:14] And it’s one thing to be out in the field with him, 跟他一起出外勤是一回事
[10:18] but sitting with him in a car for hours on end. 但跟他连续几小时坐在车里
[10:21] He smells, like dirty tightie whities 他有味道 就像一条浸满
[10:24] dipped in sweat. 汗味的内裤
[10:28] Barnes really knew how to punish you. 巴恩斯还真是知道怎么惩罚你
[10:29] I mean, sticking you with him. 我是说 把你和他绑在一起
[10:31] A not-so-subtle reference 一个违反规定的探员
[10:32] to what happens to agents who transgress. 会怎么样的典型案例
[10:34] And there is no dirt on Barnes in the OPA database. 在职责办数据库里没有巴恩斯的黑料
[10:38] She is squeaky clean. 她相当干净
[10:39] You pulled her file? 你看了她的资料
[10:42] I thought maybe we’d get lucky. 我想万一走运了呢
[10:46] So what now? 那现在怎么办
[10:48] I don’t know what our next move is. 我不知道下一步该怎么办
[10:52] Well, we have got to think of something. 我们得想点办法
[10:54] I do not know how much more of this assignment I can take. 我不知道这工作我还能干多久
[11:04] What am I looking at? 这是什么
[11:05] I found these in a drop box file 我在亚当·杰弗里斯的硬盘里的
[11:07] on a hard drive belonging to Adam Jeffries. 云盘文件夹里发现了这些
[11:10] What do these have to do with our case? 这和我们的案子有什么关系
[11:12] Nothing. 没关系
[11:14] Then why am I looking at them? 那要我看这些做什么
[11:15] You see that those 3 photos are of the same woman, yes? 你看这三张照片是同一个女人对吧
[11:18] Yeah. 是啊
[11:18] Ok. Well, the digital files had time stamps. 数据文件有时间戳
[11:21] Those 3 photos were taken last week 这三张照片是在上周
[11:23] within a 72-hour period. 72小时之内拍摄的
[11:25] And this photo of a different woman– 这张另一个女人的照片
[11:26] that was taken two days ago. 是两天前拍摄的
[11:29] And? 所以呢
[11:30] Don’t you see? 你没明白吗
[11:32] Look. 听着
[11:36] Uh…sorry. 抱歉
[11:38] He takes a candid photo of a woman 他在正常的地方给一个女人
[11:40] out in the world– 拍了张自然的照片
[11:41] Happy, healthy, unsuspecting. 高兴 健康 毫无防备
[11:44] He then abducts her, he puts her into captivity 然后他绑架她 监禁她三天
[11:47] for 3 days, during which time 这期间
[11:48] he takes another picture of her in captivity, 他又拍了张她被监禁期间的照片
[11:50] then he kills her and takes a third picture 然后他杀了她 再拍下第三张照片
[11:53] when she’s…dead. 就在她死后
[11:56] So, then, you know what this photo means, yes? 现在 你知道这张照片什么意思了吧
[12:00] What do you think it means? 你认为是什么意思
[12:02] I think it means that she’s our unsub’s next victim. 我认为这意味着她是嫌犯的下一个目标
[12:05] And you believe these are real? 你认为这照片上是真实情景
[12:08] You don’t? 你不觉得吗
[12:08] The violence looks photo-shopped. 这暴力照片看起来是改图的
[12:10] And the women, they aren’t underage. 这些女人 也不是未成年人
[12:12] So what you found on that hard drive is not a cyber crime. 你在硬盘上发现的不是网络犯罪
[12:15] We can’t ignore this. 我们不能忽略这个
[12:16] Look, if you feel strongly about it, 如果你确信这是犯罪
[12:18] maybe you can refer it to another unit. 也许你该转给其他组
[12:21] Maybe it’s the kind of thing the BAU is handling these days. 也许这正是行为分析组最近办的案子
[12:28] No. 不行
[12:30] Why? 为什么
[12:31] These photos are fake. 这些照片是假的
[12:33] Look at the one with the coffin. 看看棺材里的那张
[12:34] The background’s some kind of painting. 背景是某个画作
[12:36] It’s professionally lit. 还有专业灯光效果
[12:37] This women aren’t missing. 这些女人没有失踪
[12:39] They’re making a living posing for creepy fetish photos. 她们只是靠拍摄吓人变态的照片为生而已
[12:42] Well, I think that’s what it’s supposed to look like. 我认为它确实想让人认为是那样
[12:44] If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck… 如果它看着是只鸭子 叫起来像只鸭子
[12:47] Ok. 好吧
[12:50] That vein in her neck, it’s purple. 她脖子上的血管 是紫色的
[12:53] That’s deoxygenated blood. 那是缺氧血的颜色
[12:55] That slight discoloration in her earlobe, 她耳垂上的小污点
[12:58] that’s lividity. 是尸斑
[12:59] Because that’s what sells. 因为那就是卖点
[13:00] Ok, you know, we can go back and forth 我们可以反反复复
[13:02] on this death photo all day, but not this one. 研究一整天这个死人照片 但这张不是
[13:07] You see that look in her eye? That’s trauma. 看到她的眼神了吗 是痛苦的眼神
[13:11] And I have seen it often enough 我见过足够多案例
[13:13] to know when it’s fake and when it’s authentic. 能分辨出哪个是装的 哪个是真的
[13:15] That is real. 那是真的
[13:17] I disagree. 我不同意
[13:21] Well, if you are wrong, 如果你错了
[13:23] This woman, she’d be number 27. 这个女人 就会是第27个
[13:26] If she dies, her blood is on your hands. 如果她死了 都是你的错
[13:29] I’m comfortable with that risk. 我甘冒风险
[13:55] Call Rossi. I’ll call Reid. 你打给罗西 我联系里德
[13:57] On it. 这就打
[14:00] Ok, let’s take a moment now 现在花点时间
[14:01] to discuss the difference 来谈谈触发点
[14:03] between a trigger and a stressor. 和压力源的区别
[14:05] A trigger is a sensory event experienced by an offender 触发点是给犯罪者带来官能刺激的某件事
[14:09] that precipitates subsequent behavior, 刺激产生后续行为
[14:12] Whereas a stressor is a longer-term 而压力源则是长期的
[14:15] pattern of behavior or circumstances 某种行为或者环境
[14:17] which push a person into behaving differently 能促使一个人改变
[14:21] than they normally would. 通常的行为方式
[14:22] You’re probably gonna want to write this down. 你们大概需要记下来
[14:24] I shouldn’t be telling you guys this, 虽然我不该说这些
[14:26] but I’m definitely putting this on the final. 但期末肯定会考这个
[14:29] I’m only auditing this class. 我只是来旁听的
[14:32] Is anyone else auditing this class? 还有谁是旁听的吗
[14:36] Ok. 好吧
[14:40] Unfortunately, that is all the time we have for today. 很可惜今天的课程就到此为止
[14:42] Thank you, guys. 感谢各位
[14:48] Luke, hey, what’s up? 卢克 怎么了
[14:56] Freeze, scumbag! 别动 混蛋
[15:00] And cut! 停
[15:01] That was terrific. 棒极了
[15:02] Pull next one! 准备下一场
[15:04] Hey, you want to go talk to him? 你想找他谈谈吗
[15:06] Uh, hey, kid. Uh… 孩子
[15:07] – How’s it going? – All good. -如何 -一切顺利
[15:09] Yeah. Look, I thought I’d give you 好 我记得跟你提过
[15:11] a few pointers on how to hold your firearm. 持枪动作的要点
[15:13] May I–may I? 介意吗
[15:14] Um, see, a hold like this 看 这样举
[15:18] gives us maximum control, which is what we want. 才能握得稳 握枪必须要稳
[15:21] When you cant it this way, 这样斜着
[15:23] you’re more likely to hit an innocent bystander. 很可能伤及无辜路人
[15:27] Got it. Man, love when the writer’s on set. 明白 我真喜欢编剧亲临现场
[15:30] Thanks. 多谢
[15:31] Oh, and one– one more thing. 还有一点
[15:32] When you draw down on a suspect, 靠近嫌疑人的时候
[15:35] the line is, “FBI. Put your hands up,” 你应该说 “联调局 举起双手”
[15:39] Not, uh, “Freeze, scumbag.” 而不是”别动 混蛋”
[15:44] Yeah. I just didn’t think my character would say 我只是觉得这个角色不会说
[15:46] the “FBI, hands up” Thing. “联调局 举起双手”这种话
[15:49] But he does say that. 但他就是这么说的
[15:50] It’s, uh, it’s–it’s right there. 这儿写着呢
[15:53] No, it just didn’t feel organic. 不是 那么说不够自然
[15:56] You know? 明白吗
[15:57] Organic. 自然
[16:04] Rossi. 我是罗西
[16:07] Oh, yes. Please, count me in. 是 拜托了 算我一个
[16:12] Carry on. 加油
[16:16] Thank you, all of you, for coming. 感谢大家前来
[16:18] I’ve missed this, us. 真是怀念 我们共聚一堂
[16:21] Before we do this, I need to be sure 在开始之前 我需要确定
[16:22] everyone understands what we’re getting into. 诸位都清楚面前的状况
[16:25] We have been told not to investigate this case. 我们被明令禁止调查此案
[16:28] If we do, we are violating direct orders, 如果要调查 我们就是违反上级命令
[16:31] and eventually Barnes will find out. 巴恩斯最终会发现
[16:33] So, if something goes wrong 所以 如果出了问题
[16:35] or we don’t catch this unsub, 或者我们没能破案
[16:37] she will shut down the BAU and most likely fire all of us. 她会解散行为分析组 我们也极可能被解雇
[16:41] No more reassignments. 连转派都免谈
[16:42] You know what? Even if everything does go right 我觉得 即使一切顺利
[16:44] and we do catch our unsub, 我们抓到了嫌犯
[16:46] I mean, the same thing could happen. 也可能是同样的结果
[16:48] Right. Barnes would try to spin it, label the BAU 没错 巴恩斯会借此发挥 将行为分析组
[16:50] a rogue unit that needs to be shut down. 定性为无组织无纪律的部门 必须一关了之
[16:52] Right. 没错
[16:53] So if anyone has doubts, 所以如果有任何疑虑想要退出
[16:55] no shame, no judgment. 别不好意思 我们不会有看法
[16:59] The BAU started in a room just like this one. 行为分析组起初就是从这样一个房间开始
[17:04] If this is how it goes out, so be it. 如果也要这样结束 那便如此吧
[17:10] We’re all in? 都加入吗
[17:14] Ok. Let’s talk victimology. 好 说说被害人特征
[17:51] Wake up, darling. 醒来吧 亲爱的
[17:54] This is the fun part. 有趣的来了
[17:57] Let’s take some pictures. 我们来拍几张照片吧
[18:06] No! 不要
[18:12] Since we don’t have any leads on our victims’ identities, 因为对被害人身份没有任何线索
[18:15] Garcia’s been drilling down on the E-mails 加西亚一直在深挖那些
[18:17] that contain the photo attachments. 以这些照片为附件的电子邮件
[18:18] Right, so, this is the darknet, so they’re encrypted, 没错 暗网就是这样 都加了密
[18:20] but the digital files had time stamps. 但数字文件上面都有时间戳
[18:22] I was able to narrow down their point of origin 我将起始地点缩小到了
[18:23] to the greater D.C. area. 特区附近
[18:25] So we’re gonna have to focus our profiling 我们需要把侧写聚焦在
[18:27] on the photos. 照片上面
[18:29] The first 3 are of the same woman. 前三张是同一个女人
[18:31] they appear to be a complete 3-part series, 似乎是三个截然不同的系列
[18:33] Depicting her in 3 different states– 她处于三种不同的状态
[18:36] Before, in captivity, and postmortem. 囚禁前 受禁期间和死后
[18:38] The before picture is a candid photo, 囚禁前的这张是正常摄影
[18:41] which suggests the women were comfortable with the unsub. 说明被害人跟嫌犯相处很自在
[18:44] We have only one captivity photo. 只有一张受禁期间的照片
[18:45] It was taken over 48 hours later. 拍摄于48小时之后
[18:47] But it’s in a different location. 但是不同地点
[18:49] It’s a darker, enclosed space. 变成更昏暗封闭的空间
[18:52] The victim is disheveled and appears disoriented 被害人头发凌乱 神志不清
[18:54] and traumatized. 受到了创伤
[18:56] Now she’s only wearing this white satin negligee. 只穿着一件白色缎面睡衣
[18:58] The third photo’s posed and appears to be postmortem. 第三张照片经过摆置 似乎是死后拍的
[19:01] In this case, the fatal wound, a single bullet to the chest, 本案中致命伤口是胸口中弹
[19:04] is clearly featured. It’s also been cleaned up a little bit. 伤口分明 而且被清理过
[19:07] There’s no extraneous blood, and it’s almost pretty. 外部没有血迹 照片可以算得上是漂亮
[19:10] So he’s displaying his work for those who will appreciate it, 所以他向那些喜欢这类照片的人展示自己的作品
[19:12] the people our drop box owner Adam Jeffries were selling to. 那些人是网络空间主亚当·杰弗里的销售对象
[19:16] Ok, and then there’s the fourth photo, 接下来是第四张照片
[19:17] It’s of a different woman. 是另一个女人
[19:19] It’s the first in a new series, 这是新一系列的第一张
[19:22] The new victim. 新的被害人
[19:22] The fourth photo appears to be taken 72 hours ago. 第四张照片似乎拍摄于72小时之前
[19:26] If the unsub’s pattern holds, 如果嫌犯照既往模式
[19:28] it means she’s about to die. 那这个女人也快要死了
[19:30] JJ, Luke, Tara, dig into the before photos. 小洁 卢克 塔拉 调查之前的照片
[19:33] Garcia already ran them through the bureau’s hotel database. 加西亚已经在联调局酒店数据库里查过了
[19:36] Based on background details, it’s extremely likely 根据照片背景 极有可能
[19:38] that they were taken at a high-end hotel in the area. 是在特区一家高端酒店
[19:41] We’ll map them out and start canvassing 我们这就准备 明天一早
[19:42] first thing in the morning. 就逐个排查
[19:43] Good. Dave, Matt, head out to the prison 很好 戴夫 马特 前去监狱
[19:45] and see what Adam Jeffries can tell you 看亚当·杰弗里对他网络空间里
[19:47] about how these ended up on his drop box. 出现这些照片作何解释
[19:49] There’s lots of people that get off on erotica 很多人偏好有死去女孩的
[19:51] involving dead girls. 这类色情产品
[19:53] It was a side business, really. 也是一门副业
[19:55] But these were high quality. 但这些 质量上乘
[19:58] Oh, yeah, real classy. 没错 很有格调
[20:00] Where’d you get the photos? 你从哪儿找来的
[20:02] The address was encrypted. 地址加密了
[20:03] How’d you hook up with him? 那你是怎么联系上他的
[20:05] He found me. And I don’t ask questions. 他找的我 而我不多问
[20:07] How did you pay for them? 怎么付的钱
[20:08] That was the best part. 这才是最妙的
[20:10] He didn’t want money. Can you believe it? 他不要钱 你能相信吗
[20:12] He’s just a dude that thinks people 他只是认为
[20:13] should be allowed to get off 应该允许人们接触到
[20:15] to whatever turns them on, 能让自己兴奋的东西
[20:16] Even if it’s taboo. 即使那是社会禁忌
[20:18] Like an activist. 他像是活动家
[20:20] Real man of the people. 真正为人民着想
[20:21] Yeah. 没错
[20:23] So how did it work? 那你们怎么操作的
[20:24] Well, he sent me a bunch of photos of one girl, 他发给我一个姑娘的很多照片
[20:27] way too many. 非常多
[20:29] But what sells is 3 pictures. 但真正拿来卖的只有三张
[20:31] Before, during, and after. 事前 事中和事后
[20:33] What about the pictures you didn’t use? 那没有用上的照片呢
[20:35] You still have them? 还在你那儿吗
[20:38] I don’t know. 我也不记得了
[20:40] – Maybe. – Well, we’re gonna need to see them. -也许吧 -你得把它们都交出来
[20:42] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[20:43] What’s in it for me? 我有什么好处呢
[20:45] Well, what’s in it for you is that we don’t charge you 你的好处就是 我们不会以
[20:48] as an accessory after the fact to murder. 谋杀从犯的罪名起诉你
[20:52] What are you talking about? 瞎说什么呢
[20:54] Well, these photos are real. 这些照片都是真的
[20:58] This woman is dead. 这个女人已经死了
[21:04] I had nothing to do with that. 与我无关啊
[21:05] Well, that’s good. 那很好
[21:07] Then it would seem cooperating with us is in your best interests. 这么一来 对你最有利的选择就是合作
[21:13] You know, I always feel like a kid from the Bronx 每次来这种地方我都觉得自己
[21:15] in places like this. 像个乡巴佬
[21:16] Yeah. There weren’t many 5-star hotels in rural Pennsylvania. 我老家在宾夕法尼亚农村 也没多少五星酒店
[21:20] I’ve been in more of them today 单今天我去过的
[21:22] than I have the whole rest of my life. 就比此前加起来的还多
[21:24] Check this out. 看看这个
[21:27] JJ, that’s a match. 小洁 一样的
[21:30] It’s the same painting. 是同一幅画
[21:31] Uh, let’s see if someone can I.D. our victims. 那我们去看看有谁认识被害者
[21:38] Excuse me. Hi. 不好意思 你好
[21:39] I was hoping you could help us with something. 我们希望你能帮忙
[21:42] Oh. I’ll certainly do my best. 自当尽力
[21:43] We have reason to believe these photos were taken here. 我们有理由相信这些照片是在此拍摄的
[21:46] Do you recognize either of these young women? 你认出其中哪位了吗
[21:47] I’m very sorry, but I can’t comment on our guests. 抱歉 但我不能透露客人的信息
[21:50] We take their privacy very seriously. 我们非常注重隐私
[21:52] I totally understand that, 完全理解
[21:54] but, uh…I believe this trumps privacy. 不过 恐怕这个要高于隐私权吧
[21:58] Indeed it does, sir. 确实 先生
[22:00] As a matter of fact, 事实上
[22:01] I do recognize these young ladies. 我确实认出了这两位年轻的女士
[22:04] They are both frequent visitors to the hotel 她们都是这家酒店的常客
[22:06] and they are both always here, 而且她们都总是在这里
[22:08] with a different male companion, who pays cash. 和不同的男伴一起出现 男伴付现金
[22:10] Do you ever recognize any of the male companions? 那些男伴有你认识吗
[22:13] Not by name, but I know the type. 名字不一定知道 但都是那类
[22:15] Money, power, status. 有钱 有权 有地位
[22:16] You, uh, you don’t have security cameras? 你们这里有监控摄像头吗
[22:18] No. We take our guests’ privacy very seriously. 没有 我们非常注重客人的隐私
[22:21] Many of our frequent patrons have very public profiles. 我们许多常客都有相当高的知名度
[22:24] Politicians. 政治家
[22:26] And I’m guessing they’re not coming here with their spouses. 我猜他们来的时候带的也都不是家眷
[22:30] When was the last time you saw either of these women? 你最近一次见到她们中的某个是什么时候
[22:33] Must be about a week ago. 应该是一周前了
[22:36] It’s dark. A garage, maybe? 光线昏暗 或许是一个车库
[22:39] But the ground doesn’t look like poured concrete. 但地面看起来不像水泥地
[22:42] Could be a basement in an old building. 可能是老房子的地下室
[22:43] What is she sitting next to? Is it a crate? 她坐在什么旁边的 板条箱吗
[22:53] Or a wine rack. 或者是红酒架
[22:55] It’s not just a basement. I think it’s a wine cellar. 这不是一般的地下室 我觉得是个酒窖
[22:58] There are a lot of big old homes like this 在克拉伦登 卡洛拉马
[23:00] in areas like Clarendon, Kalorama, Potomac Manors. 波托马克马诺等地的很多老宅都有酒窖
[23:03] I grew up in a house like this. 我小时候就住这种房子里
[23:05] Well, if that’s the case, the unsub could be 如果是这样 嫌疑人可能是
[23:06] a person of resources– money, maybe even prestige. 富家子弟 甚至是名门望族
[23:24] So beautiful. 美极了
[24:05] George, so glad you could make it. 乔治 很高兴你能来
[24:07] Thank you for the invite. 多谢邀请
[24:14] Ellen, you look amazing. 艾伦 你看起来很美
[24:16] Why, thank you! 谢谢
[24:20] Looks like you found something to keep you busy 我应酬的时候 你似乎
[24:22] while I was mingling. 找到了事儿做
[24:23] I had to do something. 总不能闲着
[24:25] It took you forever. 等了好久
[24:26] Trust me, it was worth the wait. 相信我 等待是值得的
[24:28] Found the bottle I was telling you about. 找到之前提及的酒了
[24:30] Special reserve Chateau Anjou. 安茹古堡特藏
[24:33] You’re gonna love it. 你会喜欢的
[24:34] You shouldn’t have, Kev. 不必这样 凯文
[24:35] Fine wine is wasted on me. You know that. 再好的酒给我喝也是糟蹋 你知道的
[24:38] Don’t be silly. 别说傻话
[24:42] I’ve missed you. 我很想你
[24:46] 8 years in Europe was too long. 在欧洲八年真是漫长
[24:49] You were only 19 when I left 我离开的时候你才十九岁
[24:51] and a wild child. 还是个野孩子呢
[24:53] The more things change… 很多事情都变了
[24:57] May I? 介意我拍张照吗
[25:06] Beautiful. 美极了
[25:08] I’ll send it to you. 我一会儿发给你
[25:10] By the way, how’s your father? 顺便 令尊如何
[25:12] He’s been making news lately. 最近总是上新闻
[25:13] You know daddy. He’s always happy when he’s making news. 你也知道我爸 他很开心上新闻
[25:19] Rich and mysterious with a fabulous finish. 口感浓厚且神秘 回味非凡
[25:25] Reminds me a little of you. 这让我想到你
[25:32] Ok. I have news. 我有情况
[25:34] I have–I have copious–copious news. 很多很多情况
[25:36] First the backstory. That drop box 首先是背景情况 我最初
[25:38] that I first found those 4 photos on. 找到那四张照片的网络空间
[25:40] I kept it active because I thought maybe we’d get lucky. 我一直没关 因为想着可能就走运了
[25:42] I also fashioned it with every tool and trap I know 同时还新添了各种工具和陷阱
[25:45] for capturing IP addresses. 希望能捕捉到IP地址
[25:46] So did we get lucky? 那我们走运了吗
[25:48] No. I mean yes, but, no. 没有 其实有 但是 没有
[25:51] Uh, there’s been a new drop of photos. 又有很多照片
[25:54] I just sent to your tablets now. 这就发到你们的平板
[25:56] They include a series of captivity 里面有第二位被害人
[25:58] and postmortem photos of our second victim. 在被囚和死后的一系列照片
[26:02] We were too late. 我们已经迟了
[26:03] And it’s even worse than that. 甚至还有更糟糕的
[26:04] There’s a whole new series of photos of a third victim 有我们之前都不知道的第三位被害人的
[26:07] we didn’t even know about, plus one new candid photo. 一系列照片 还有一张新的抓拍照
[26:09] He’s already got his fourth victim. 他已经找到第四个下手目标了
[26:11] Did you find the IP address? 你找到IP地址了吗
[26:13] No. I’m sorry. 没有 抱歉
[26:14] Ok. Any good news? 那有好消息吗
[26:16] No. I mean–ok, this might be helpful. 没有…好吧 这可能有用
[26:18] I did a search of cases involving D.C. high-end hotels, 我对涉及高端酒店的案子做了一番搜索
[26:21] and I found a bunch of articles regarding 找到很多涉及
[26:24] the death of someone named Tracy Ferguson. 一位崔西·福古森之死的文章
[26:27] Wait, I think I remember that. 慢着 我好像有印象
[26:28] You probably do. She was in a bunch of headlines, 很可能 她当时是各大新闻的头条
[26:31] mostly because her father was George Ferguson, 主要原因在于她父亲是乔治·福古森
[26:32] the D.C. power broker. 特区的政治掮客
[26:33] Anyway, she was 27. 总之 她当年二十七岁
[26:35] She was found in a suite at the Montclair hotel, 有人发现她死在蒙特克莱尔酒店一套间里
[26:37] and she was wearing a white satin negligee. 当时穿着白色的缎面睡衣
[26:39] Like the one the unsub dresses his victims in 就像嫌疑人在囚禁照片里
[26:41] for the captivity photos. 给被害人穿的一样
[26:42] Exactly. 正是
[26:43] Ok, so Tracy Ferguson could be our unsub’s first victim. 所以崔西·福古森可能是最早的一个被害人
[26:46] Did they investigate? 他们做过调查吗
[26:48] They did. 做过
[26:50] Good. We need those files. 太好了 我们需要那些档案
[26:52] That’s where it gets sticky. 就是档案这块比较棘手
[26:55] The case was sealed at the time. 案卷被封存了
[26:57] In order to unseal it, you need special permission 要想解封 需要负责的那位调查探员
[26:58] from the lead investigating agent. 给予特别许可
[27:02] The D.C. field agent in 2010 2010年特区外勤办公室
[27:04] who was in charge of that case was Linda Barnes. 负责该案的探员是琳达·巴恩斯
[27:19] We just received the original cache of photos 我们刚从亚当·杰弗里网络空间上
[27:21] from Adam Jeffries’ drop box. 取得那些照片的原始缓存
[27:23] How many are we talking about? 有多少
[27:24] A lot. 很多
[27:24] There’s still only one candid photo for each victim, 每位被害人都只有一张抓拍照
[27:28] but there are nearly 40 captivity and death photos. 但被囚期间和死后照片有将近四十张
[27:38] Is there a way to get the metadata for each of these photos? 能否取得这些照片的元数据
[27:40] It feels like there are frames missing from the sequence. 感觉缺了几帧
[27:47] You’re right. There are missing frames. 你说得对 缺了几帧
[27:50] You’re so beautiful. 你真美
[27:54] Please don’t do this! 求求你不要这样
[27:57] He’s keeping the frames that capture the moment of maximum fear 他留下那些捕捉到最大恐惧的照片
[28:00] where the realization of death is in their eyes. 被害人眼神透露出对死亡的恐惧
[28:05] So beautiful. 真美
[28:15] Followed by the moment right after 随之而来的时刻里
[28:17] where the fear and the life leave them. 恐惧与生命气息逐渐散去
[28:22] Ok, so why is it that moment that he needs to relive? 为什么偏偏想要重温这个时刻
[28:26] Well, if Tracy Ferguson really was his first victim, 如果崔西·福古森真的是他的第一个被害人
[28:28] then she could be the key to all of this. 那她可能是整个案件的关键
[28:30] We need to see that file. 我们需要看案件的卷宗
[28:32] It means talking to Barnes. 那就得和巴恩斯谈谈
[28:33] Are you ready to do that? 你准备好了吗
[28:42] You look so much like Tracy. 你看起来真像崔西
[28:48] It’s the first thing I noticed about you when we met. 我们相遇时我一眼就发现了
[28:55] Mayhew, you’re not like her at all. 梅修 你绝不会和她一样的
[28:59] You’re safe with me. 你和我在一起很安全
[29:09] Let’s take some pictures. 我们来拍些照片吧
[29:13] You what? 你做了什么
[29:14] I know how it looks. 我知道这听上去像什么
[29:15] I know we violated your directive, 我知道我们违背了你的命令
[29:18] But the BAU saves lives. 但行为分析组的职责是拯救生命
[29:22] Isn’t–isn’t that what’s most important? 这难道不是最重要的吗
[29:24] Are you really that arrogant? 你就这么自大吗
[29:26] Do you truly believe that the BAU is the only unit in the FBI 你真的以为行为分析组是联调局里
[29:31] that’s in it for the good guys? 唯一一个惩恶扬善的部门吗
[29:33] Agent Jareau, what do you really want? 洁婼探员 你到底想要什么
[29:36] I need access to a case you investigated 我需要看2010年你在华盛顿分局当探员时
[29:38] as a D.C. field agent in 2010–Tracy Ferguson. 调查的一件案子 崔西·福古森案
[29:42] And you sealed her file. 但你把她的档案封存了
[29:44] Let me guess. You think it was murder. 让我猜猜看 你认为这是一起谋杀
[29:47] I do. 是的
[29:49] I think Tracy was this unsub’s first victim. 我认为崔西是这名嫌犯的第一位被害人
[29:53] You think that’s why I sealed the file, 你觉得我封存档案的原因
[29:55] because I missed something? 是因为我忽视了一些事吗
[29:56] No, I don’t know why you sealed the case. 不 我不知道你为什么封存卷宗
[29:59] All I know is that I need to see it now. 我只知道我现在需要看
[30:02] Her father reported her missing. 他父亲上报了她的失踪
[30:04] That wasn’t unusual. She was a junkie. 那没什么奇怪的 她是个瘾君子
[30:06] She went missing all the time. 她一直都找不见人影
[30:08] We found her in a suite in the Montclair hotel. 我们在蒙特克莱尔酒店的套房里发现了她
[30:11] She’d checked in about 6 1/2 hours earlier, 她在六个半小时之前入住
[30:13] along with 7 men, 跟着七个男人
[30:16] each of whom took his turn with her 每个人都轮流和她发生了性关系
[30:20] in exchange for heroin. 她用此来换海洛因
[30:23] There were needles all over the bed. 床上到处都是针头
[30:28] So that’s what happened to Tracy Ferguson. 这就是崔西·福古森身上发生的事
[30:32] She ODed. 她吸毒过量而死
[30:34] Her father cut her off a couple weeks earlier– 他父亲在几周前断了她的生活费…
[30:36] Tough love. 严厉管教
[30:38] So she started having sex with men for drugs. 她就开始和别人上床来换毒品
[30:41] So you sealed the case to protect her father? 你封存了卷宗以保护她父亲吗
[30:45] I didn’t see the point of the details of his child’s death 我认为让他孩子的死因细节
[30:48] being splashed all over the tabloids. 被小报大肆宣传不是件好事
[30:52] George Ferguson was a good man. 乔治·福古森是个好人
[30:54] I didn’t know. 我之前不知道
[30:55] And so we are clear, 既然我们说清楚了
[30:56] Permission to access Tracy Ferguson’s file is officially denied. 查看崔西·福古森卷宗的请求不予批准
[31:02] And just so we are crystal clear, 而且既然我们说得这么清楚
[31:06] I am relieving you of duty effective immediately. 我要立刻解除你的职权
[31:09] Please turn over your gun and your badge, Agent Jareau. 请上交你的枪和警徽 洁婼探员
[31:30] JJ, what have you got? 小洁 你有什么消息
[31:31] Emily, hey, um, so I talked to her. 艾米莉 我和她谈过了
[31:33] She, uh, she knows I put the BAU on the case. 她知道我让行为分析组参与了这个案子
[31:36] And she fired me. 她把我开除了
[31:38] JJ, I’m so sorry. 小洁 我很抱歉
[31:39] No, Emily, I’m fine. 不 艾米莉 我没事
[31:41] I’m fine. 我没事
[31:42] Look, she’s not gonna give us access to the case, 她不会让我们看卷宗
[31:44] but I got something. 但我得到了一些消息
[31:47] There were 7 other people in that hotel room 崔西死的那晚
[31:50] the night Tracy died. 酒店房间里还有另外七个人
[31:56] Hello. What’s up? 喂 怎么了
[31:57] We’ve been trying to get ahold of you for 20 minutes. 我们20分钟前就开始联系你了
[31:59] Can you talk? 你方便说话吗
[32:00] Uh, I can sort of talk. Did JJ get the file? 勉强能说 小洁拿到卷宗了吗
[32:04] No, but we don’t need the whole file anymore. 没有 但我们也不需要全部卷宗了
[32:05] All we need are the crime scene photos. 我们只需要犯罪现场的照片
[32:07] Can you hack just the photos without raising flags? 你能悄悄黑进去找到那些照片吗
[32:09] You mean like a surgical strike? 你说的是定点偷袭吗
[32:11] Yeah, give me a second. 可以 给我点时间
[32:17] Ok. I’m in. What am I looking for? 我登进去了 我要找什么
[32:20] We’re not sure, but there were 7 men 不确定 但崔西死的那晚
[32:22] In the room with Tracy on the night that she died. 有七个男人和她共处一室
[32:24] And we’re hoping somebody left something behind. 我们希望有人留下了点什么东西
[32:27] Uh, let’s see. I see an open bottle of wine. 我看看 我看到了一瓶开过的红酒
[32:30] Uh, it’s not just any bottle of wine. 不是一瓶普通的红酒
[32:32] It’s a bottle of Chateau Anjou from 1918. 是一瓶安茹古堡产的1918年的葡萄酒
[32:35] That’s extremely rare. 那非常珍贵
[32:36] We should be able to trace the sale of a bottle like that. 我们应该能追踪到这瓶酒的销售记录
[32:39] Can you run a search to see if one was sold at auction? 你能不能查查拍卖会有没有卖出过这瓶酒
[32:42] On it. 马上查
[32:44] Oh! I gotta–oh! I have to– I have to call you back. 我得…我待会再给你们回电
[32:50] Uh, chief? 组长
[32:51] Anita. Well, what can I do for you? 阿妮塔 有什么事吗
[32:53] I just wanted to update you on my Croatian phishing case. 我想跟你汇报一下克罗地亚网络钓鱼案的进展
[32:56] Actually, not really update, more like ask a question. 其实不是汇报 是有问题要问
[32:59] Or a few questions. 好几个问题
[33:02] Sure. Come in my office. 好啊 来我办公室吧
[33:10] 1918 华盛顿 拍卖会 红酒 安茹古堡
[33:13] Guys, check this out. 各位 看这个
[33:15] There is a missing persons report. 有一则失踪人口上报
[33:16] Her name is Jessica Mayhew. 她叫杰西卡·梅修
[33:18] Her father is U.S. senator Alfred Mayhew. 她父亲是参议员阿尔弗莱德·梅修
[33:20] He’s talking to the press. 他正在召开记者会
[33:22] We’re taking you live to the press conference now. 我们从记者会现场为您发回报道
[33:24] My daughter Jessica 我女儿杰西卡
[33:26] is a victim of the opioid epidemic that is sweeping our nation. 是席卷我国的毒品暗潮的受害者
[33:29] She’s been missing for over two days now, 她已经失踪超过两天了
[33:32] And I’m–I’m asking for help in finding her. 我请求大家帮助我找到她
[33:36] Barnes is there talking to the senator. 巴恩斯正在那和参议员对话
[33:38] Optics like this are right up her alley. 像这样的公共效应正合她的胃口
[33:40] Jessica Mayhew is our unsub’s newest victim. 杰西卡·梅修是嫌犯的最新受害人
[33:42] She looks a lot like Tracy Ferguson. 她和崔西·福古森有很多相似之处
[33:44] And like Tracy, she’s a high-profile member of the D.C. elite. 和崔西一样 她也是华府上层阶级的成员
[33:47] Call girls, even expensive ones, 应召女郎 哪怕是高级妓女
[33:49] weren’t satisfying him anymore. 已经不再能满足他了
[33:50] He needed someone with a pedigree, 他需要一个有地位的人
[33:52] someone more like Tracy. 一个更像崔西的人
[33:54] Guys, I–I found our chateau anjou. 各位 我找到那瓶安茹古堡酒了
[33:57] It was sold at auction to a Kevin Peck. 它在拍卖会上被卖给了凯文·派可
[33:58] 最终投标者 凯文·派可
[34:00] Oh. Kevin Peck is George Ferguson’s stepson. 凯文·派可是乔治·福古森的继子
[34:03] – That’s our unsub. – Let’s go. -他就是嫌犯 -出发
[34:05] Sending his last known to your tablets. 正在发送他的最后已知出现地到你们平板上
[34:14] You’re not like her at all, are you? 你一点也不像她 对吧
[34:18] She never let me touch her. 她从不肯让我碰她
[34:22] Even when those filthy animals were on top of her, 即使那些畜生骑在她身上的时候
[34:26] she only let me watch. 她也只让我看着
[34:30] I sat right over there. 我就坐在那里
[34:34] I drank a glass of wine while they took turns with her. 他们轮流上她的时候我喝了一杯红酒
[34:38] She was just being cruel. 她就是那么残忍
[34:40] She knew how much I wanted her, 她知道我多想得到她
[34:44] And all she did was let me watch. 而她却只让我看着
[34:50] It’s ok. I’ve got a nice big dose of your medicine right here. 没事的 我给你准备了一针好药
[34:55] I can’t take that much. 我受不了这么多
[34:58] I know. 我知道
[35:08] Penelope, what have you got? 佩内洛普 有什么消息
[35:10] I’ve got some background on Kevin Peck. 我对凯文·派可做了点背景调查
[35:12] Looks like his parents were never married, 他的父母似乎没有结婚
[35:13] dad wasn’t around, and his mom married George Ferguson 父亲不知所踪 母亲在凯文十三岁时
[35:16] when Kevin was 13. 嫁给了乔治·福古森
[35:18] The Washington power broker. 华盛顿政治掮客
[35:20] Correct. The gossip rags where not kind. 没错 流言并不友善
[35:22] She was a former stripper. 她原来是脱衣舞娘
[35:23] So Tracy was his daughter from his first marriage. 崔西是他第一段婚姻时生的女儿
[35:25] She was 19 when he remarried. 他再婚时她19岁
[35:27] That would make Tracy 6 years older than Kevin. 崔西比凯文大了6岁
[35:30] He could have had a crush on her. 他可能迷恋她
[35:32] I think it was more than that. 我认为不止如此
[35:33] He was head over heels for her. 他被她迷得神魂颠倒
[35:34] There’s all kinds of photographs of them 华盛顿地区的各种活动上
[35:36] from like various events all over the D.C. area. 都能流出他俩的照片
[35:40] Look at that body language. 看看他们的肢体语言
[35:41] He’s all over her, and she’s pulling away. 他贴近她 而她在拉开距离
[35:44] According to Tracy’s myspace page, 根据崔西的空间上写的
[35:45] she was not fond of her stepmother. 她不喜欢自己的继母
[35:48] She referred to her as, quote, 她说她是 原话是
[35:49] “The white trash gold-digger who moved into my house.” “搬进我家的白种拜金女”
[35:53] Well, if that was her attitude and he was smitten with her, 如果她是这种态度 而他又迷恋她
[35:55] He might have felt she was too good for him. 他可能会觉得自己配不上她
[35:58] Her substance abuse couldn’t have helped things. 她滥用药物让她越来越糟
[36:00] The drug use spiraled out of control a few years into the marriage. 她父亲再娶几年后 她的药瘾就失去了控制
[36:03] So if Tracy’s drama ate up the whole family’s attention, 如果崔西的事让全家关注点都集中在她身上
[36:06] it’s possible Kevin went in the opposite direction, 凯文很可能走向了另一个极端
[36:08] playing the role of the obedient child. 扮演一个绝对听话的孩子
[36:11] Yeah, that does make sense. 这样的确说得过去
[36:12] 美国通讯银行 信托基金
[36:12] His stepfather was quite fond of Kevin. 他的继父很喜欢凯文
[36:13] He set up a trust fund for him 他为他设立了信托基金
[36:15] that Kevin had access to when he turned 18. 凯文年满18岁就能拿到
[36:17] I bet that changed how Tracy treated him. 这肯定改变了崔西对待他的态度
[36:19] It seems to have. According to bank records, 看起来是的 根据银行账户记录
[36:23] Kevin was putting thousands of dollars into Tracy’s account. 凯文往崔西的账户里转了很多钱
[36:26] Thanks, Garcia. 谢了 加西亚
[36:30] We better be kicking in the right door. 我们最好闯对门
[36:58] So where did he take her? 他带她去哪里了
[37:00] The third photo in every series– 每个系列的第三张照片
[37:02] It was crafted to fulfill a buyer’s necrophiliac fantasy. 是用来满足买家的恋尸癖
[37:06] Tracy was Kevin’s fantasy. 崔西就是凯文的幻想
[37:08] Tracy died in a suite at the Montclair Hotel. 崔西死在蒙特克莱尔酒店的房间里
[37:11] That’s where he took her. 他带她去了那里
[37:13] Tracy… 崔西
[37:15] My Tracy. 我的崔西
[37:18] I loved you so much. 我那么爱你
[37:21] I would have taken care of you. 我本可以照顾好你的
[37:34] Hands, hands, show me your hands! 手 手 举起手来
[37:36] Get ’em up! 起来
[37:37] Stay there. 别动
[37:38] All right, up, up, up. 好了 起来 起来
[37:41] You’re too late. 你们太迟了
[37:42] Too late. Look how beautiful she is, 太迟了 看看她多美啊
[37:45] My Tracy. 我的崔西
[37:50] She’s got a pulse. 她还有脉搏
[37:51] It’s weak, but she’s alive. 很微弱 但是她还活着
[37:53] Come on! 来
[37:54] Call an ambulance! 叫救护车
[38:08] Is she alive? Is she gonna be all right? 她还活着吗 她会没事吗
[38:09] Senator, she’s going to be fine. 参议员 她会没事的
[38:12] Her abductor gave her an overdose, 绑架者给她注射了过量药品
[38:14] but she should be all right. 但她会没事的
[38:18] You said this was the work of the BAU. 你说这都是行为分析组的功劳
[38:20] Is that right? 是吗
[38:21] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[38:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:25] All of you. 你们所有人
[38:26] You saved my daughter’s life. 你们救了我女儿的命
[38:29] It was a team effort. 这是团队合作的结果
[38:31] Glad we were here. 很高兴我们能帮忙
[38:32] So am I. Look, 我也是 听着
[38:34] I know there’s been talk about shutting down your unit, 我知道有传言要解散你们小组
[38:37] spreading profilers out into the field offices. 将侧写员分派到各部外设办
[38:40] That’s just one option to increase efficiency. 这只是为提升效率而做的选择
[38:42] I think that’s a mistake. 我觉得那是一个错误
[38:44] Understood. 明白
[38:45] When I return to the senate, 等我回到参议院
[38:46] I will personally ensure 我会亲自确保
[38:48] that the BAU is funded and staffed to full capacity. 给行为分析组提供资金和人力
[38:51] But in the meantime, don’t you think 不过同时 你应该
[38:53] Agent Prentiss should be reinstated as unit chief? 让潘提斯探员重任组长
[38:56] Consider it done. 好的
[38:59] Senator, does this mean that I have hiring authority? 参议员 这是说明我有雇佣权了吗
[39:01] Within reason. 只要是合理的
[39:03] I’m only asking because Assistant Director Barnes 我这样问是因为巴恩斯副局长
[39:06] terminated Agent Jareau when she asked questions 在洁婼探员问起崔西·福古森一案时
[39:09] about the Tracy Ferguson case. 解雇了她
[39:11] That was the case that allowed us to identify this unsub. 正是这个案子让我们查到了嫌犯
[39:22] You have full authority. 你有充分的权力
[39:24] Staff the BAU any way you see fit. 招募任何你认为应该加入行为分析组的人
[39:27] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[39:29] Linda, I’d like to see you in my office first thing tomorrow. 琳达 明天一早到我办公时间见我
[39:50] You’re leaving, aren’t you? 你要走了吗
[39:52] Yeah. I’m going back to the BAU. 嗯 我要回行为分析组了
[39:55] I knew you wouldn’t stay here. 我就知道你留不了多久
[39:57] I can’t. Hey, thank you for what you did, 是的 谢谢你帮我
[39:59] distracting Omri like that. 帮我支开奥姆里
[40:03] You were working a case for the BAU, weren’t you? 你当时是在为行为分析组办案吧
[40:06] Yeah, I was. 没错
[40:08] That looked exciting. 看起来很有意思
[40:09] Like real crime-fighting. 真的像是打击罪犯
[40:11] You were part of that, you know. 你也是其中一份子
[40:13] You were distracting him, 你支开了他
[40:15] and I was giving super important information to agents in the field, 我那时在给外勤探员提供非常重要的信息
[40:18] and that saved a woman’s life. 那信息拯救了一个女人的命
[40:21] I did that? 有我的功劳吗
[40:24] Wow. I did that. 有我的功劳
[40:27] Yeah, you did. 没错
[40:31] I’m really gonna miss you. 我会很想你的
[40:37] Something to remember me by. 这能让你想起我
[40:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:52] Where’s Prentiss? 潘提斯去哪儿了
[40:54] Transferred. 调走了
[40:57] She said I might need this. 她说我可能会需要这个
[41:06] I don’t think she’s coming. 我觉得她不会来了
[41:10] So we’ve got a half-hour before we need to be back? 那我们在回去之前还有半小时
[41:23] 你们都是A 如果你们入学
[41:27] I don’t care what he says! 我不管他怎么说
[41:29] I really don’t think that’s what my character would do. 我觉得我的角色不会做这种事
[41:32] Where’s the writer? 编剧呢
[41:33] Uh, he quit. 他辞职了
[41:38] Me, too. 我也不干了
[41:42] Was it something I did? 是因为我做了什么吗
[41:45] Mostly it was what you didn’t do. 主要是因为你没做什么
[41:55] I couldn’t wait until morning! 我都等不到明早了
[41:58] You weren’t the only one. 你不是一个人
[41:59] You look great. 你看上去好极了
[42:00] I feel great. You guys really did it. 我感觉好极了 你们成功了
[42:02] Ohh, I wish I could have been there 真希望我当时在场
[42:04] to see Barnes’ face when the senator showed up. 看看参议员出现时巴恩斯的表情
[42:06] I thought she was gonna melt 我还以为在他说潘提斯
[42:07] like the wicked witch of the west 想雇谁就雇谁的时候
[42:08] when he said Prentiss could hire whoever she wanted. 她会和《绿野仙踪》里的坏女巫一样融化呢
[42:11] You think she’ll back off for good? 你觉得她会再也不插手了吗
[42:13] The director called me. 局长联系了我
[42:15] He said Barnes was told to keep her hands off the BAU. 他说巴恩斯已经被告知不得干涉行为分析组
[42:19] And so, we live to fight another day. 所以 我们又能继续奋斗了
[42:23] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[42:25] We’re back! 我们回来了
[42:32] Yes, yes, yes! 太好了 太好了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme