时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good evening, Agent Jareau. | 晚上好 洁婼探员 |
[00:04] | Assistant Director Barnes. | 巴恩斯副局长 |
[00:05] | I’m sorry for the sudden urgency in having to meet tonight. | 我很抱歉今晚临时紧急叫你过来 |
[00:08] | However, effective immediately, | 但是特别督查探员 |
[00:10] | SSA Emily Prentiss will be placed on administrative leave | 艾米莉·潘提斯将进行行政休假 |
[00:12] | pending an internal review. | 接受内部审查 即刻生效 |
[00:14] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有事要宣布 |
[00:16] | I have been suspended from active duty. | 我已经停职 |
[00:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:20] | For how long? | 多久 |
[00:22] | Indefinitely. | 无限期 |
[00:24] | JJ will continue being acting unit chief, | 小洁将继续担任代理组长 |
[00:26] | but as of today, Assistant Director Linda Barnes | 但从今天起 琳达·巴恩斯副局长 |
[00:29] | will be personally overseeing the unit. | 将亲自监督小组工作 |
[00:32] | Are we under investigation? | 我们是要接受调查吗 |
[00:34] | Yes, we are under investigation. | 是的 我们正在被调查 |
[00:52] | Come in. | 请进 |
[00:57] | I don’t want to be unit chief, | 我不想当组长 |
[00:59] | not like this. | 不想以这种形式当 |
[01:05] | I’ve been in your shoes. | 我也经历过你的情况 |
[01:07] | And for lack of a better word, | 找不到更好的词形容 |
[01:09] | it sucks. | 感觉糟透了 |
[01:11] | But you’re gonna do just fine. | 但你会没事的 |
[01:14] | Linda Barnes will try to pick us apart one by one. | 琳达·巴恩斯会试图逐个分裂我们 |
[01:18] | There have been people trying to pick us apart | 原先也有人想要分裂我们 |
[01:20] | since the doors opened. | 从一开始就有 |
[01:21] | It hasn’t worked yet. | 至今没有成功 |
[01:22] | But Barnes has support all the way to the top. | 但巴恩斯有上头的支持 |
[01:25] | Look, Dave, I’m still trying to figure a way to go after her. | 戴夫 我仍然在想办法对付她 |
[01:29] | And you’re going to do it by being the best soldier you can be. | 你会拿出最好的战斗状态来应对此事 |
[01:32] | Don’t rock the boat. Don’t make waves. | 别挑起事端 引起纠纷 |
[01:34] | My guess is that’s how she forced out Emily. | 我猜她就是这么逼走艾米莉的 |
[01:37] | And you won’t be alone on this. | 你也不是孤军奋战 |
[01:39] | We’re gonna continue to do what we do best– | 我们仍然会全力以赴 |
[01:41] | work the cases, save lives. | 破案救人 |
[01:43] | No one can argue with our results, | 没人能质疑我们的成绩 |
[01:46] | not even Barnes. | 巴恩斯也不行 |
[01:49] | That’s one hell of a rally speech. | 真是鼓舞人心的一段演讲 |
[01:51] | They are my specialty. | 这可是我最拿手的 |
[01:53] | Look, why don’t you go home, get some rest? | 不如你回家休息一下 |
[01:56] | It’s been a rough night for all of us. | 今夜对我们来说都很难熬 |
[02:01] | Can’t get any worse. | 情况不会变得更糟了 |
[02:23] | Whoo! Pizza, pizza. | 披萨 披萨 |
[02:25] | Thanks, Ray. I’m starving. | 谢谢 雷 我快饿死了 |
[02:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:29] | Do I smell… | 我是不是闻到了… |
[02:32] | Oh, come on, man, you know I hate pepperoni. | 拜托老兄 你知道我讨厌意大利香肠 |
[02:34] | But the three of us like it. | 可我们三个喜欢 |
[02:35] | Majority wins. House rules, brother. | 少数服从多数 这是家规 |
[02:39] | Come over to the dark side, Charlie. | 和我们一起同流合污吧 查理 |
[02:41] | Learn to love pork. | 试着喜欢喜欢猪肉 |
[02:43] | It’s not that I don’t, | 我不是不喜欢 |
[02:44] | but it’s an artery clogger, ok? | 可这披萨可是”动脉堵塞器”啊 |
[02:47] | Oh, totally worth the risk! | 完全值得冒这个险 |
[02:59] | Ohh. Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[03:01] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[03:01] | Does anybody need anything from the kitchen? | 有人需要我从厨房拿点东西吗 |
[03:03] | Plates? Utensils? | 盘子或者餐具 |
[03:04] | – No, thanks. – Hot sauce, please. | -不用了 谢谢 -麻烦拿下辣酱 |
[03:05] | Oh! Mmm! You got it. | 没问题 |
[03:08] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢 雷 |
[03:10] | Real good. | 真好吃 |
[03:22] | Napkins, too. | 也拿点餐巾吧 |
[03:28] | All right. Hot sauce coming right up. | 好了 辣酱来了 |
[03:31] | Ray! Ohh! | 雷 |
[03:34] | You don’t have to do this, man. | 你没必要这么做 哥们 |
[03:36] | Tie them up, Ray. | 把他们绑起来 雷 |
[03:45] | Last night in St Louis, | 昨晚 圣路易斯市 |
[03:47] | 4 roommates were killed in a rental home | 四名室友在出租房内被杀害 |
[03:49] | in what police are calling a robbery turned homicide. | 警方称该案件为抢劫演变为谋杀 |
[03:53] | It’s brutal. | 这是大屠杀 |
[03:54] | Yeah. Looks like the two sides of his brain | 是啊 看起来他的大脑两半球 |
[03:56] | were fighting with each other. | 在互相打架 |
[03:58] | Left side wanted to rob the place, | 左脑想要抢劫 |
[03:59] | the right side wanted to cause some destruction. | 右脑想搞点破坏 |
[04:01] | Yeah, but both sides got exactly what they wanted. | 对 但两边都得到了它们想要的结果 |
[04:04] | What was taken? | 丢失了什么东西 |
[04:04] | Nothing traceable. A computer, tablets, | 没什么可追踪的 一台电脑 几台平板 |
[04:07] | cash, jewelry, and the like. | 现金珠宝之类的 |
[04:08] | How long was it before local PD called us in? | 当地警官什么时候联系的我们 |
[04:10] | They didn’t. I called and offered our services to them, | 他们没有 我主动打电话去向他们提供帮助 |
[04:12] | because this is exactly | 因为这正是 |
[04:13] | the kind of case the BAU takes from here on. | 行为分析组从现在开始要接的案件类型 |
[04:16] | Maybe it’s just me, but I need a little help | 或许只是我不懂 但我想了解一下 |
[04:18] | understanding our new case selection criteria. | 我们新的案件选择范围 |
[04:22] | We want cases with good optics | 我们需要案件能得到良好的公众效应 |
[04:23] | that are also quick and easy to clear. | 同时又能被迅速搞定 |
[04:25] | Here we have 4 victims, | 此案中有四个被害人 |
[04:26] | young upstanding professionals, | 都是年轻的良好公民 |
[04:28] | all of whom the public can emotionally invest in. | 公众很容易与之共情 |
[04:30] | The crime itself is contained, | 犯罪本身有充足的证据 |
[04:32] | and the motive appears to be determined. | 动机看上去也很明确 |
[04:34] | The M.O. is pretty straightforward. | 作案手法非常简单 |
[04:36] | Their hands and mouths were duct-taped | 他们的手和嘴都被胶带束缚了 |
[04:39] | and they were stabbed repeatedly. | 他们都被多次捅伤 |
[04:42] | I see the unsub left a knife. | 我看到嫌犯留下了一把刀 |
[04:44] | Were there any prints? | 上面有指纹吗 |
[04:44] | Negative. | 没有 |
[04:45] | With this many victims, it could be a team. | 有这么多被害人 可能是团伙作案 |
[04:48] | Right. Shouldn’t rule it out. | 对 不能排除这种可能性 |
[04:50] | You’re right. Ok. Wheels up in 20. | 你说得对 好了 二十分钟后起飞 |
[04:53] | Meet you on the tarmac. | 停机坪见 |
[04:58] | You’re going into the field with us? | 你要和我们一起出外勤吗 |
[05:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:00] | No offense, but you’re not a profiler. | 无意冒犯 可你不是侧写师 |
[05:03] | True, but I have worked in the field, | 对 但我之前出过外勤 |
[05:05] | and a fresh set of eyes might be useful. | 而且新颖的视角可能会有帮助 |
[05:09] | I know you think I’m the enemy, but I’m not. | 我知道你们都觉得我是敌人 可我不是 |
[05:11] | I can be your greatest advocate if you’d let me. | 只要你们愿意 我能成为你们最棒的支持者 |
[05:13] | Now, you’ve had some poor leadership in the past, | 你们过去的领路人能力不足 |
[05:15] | but I know I can help right the ship. | 但我知道我能带你们重回正轨 |
[05:17] | No. You’re wrong. Emily Prentiss is not a poor leader. | 不 你错了 艾米莉·潘提斯不是坏领导 |
[05:20] | She defined what a unit chief should be. | 她以身作则做到了组长该做的职责 |
[05:22] | I’m not going to stand here | 我不会站在这里 |
[05:22] | and let you destroy her career like this. | 任凭你像这样摧毁她的职业生涯 |
[05:25] | If you’re going, I’m not. | 如果你要去 我就不去了 |
[05:31] | You know, the kid looks a little flush. | 那孩子看起来脸色不太好 |
[05:33] | Needs a sick day, don’t you think? | 可能需要请个病假 你觉得呢 |
[05:38] | Anybody else need a sick day? | 还有人要请病假吗 |
[05:43] | Good. Then as Agent Jareau said, wheels up in 20. | 好 那就按洁婼探员说的 二十分钟后起飞 |
[05:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[05:53] | Come on, guys, we still have a job to do. | 打起精神来 各位 我们还有职责在身 |
[05:55] | These people deserve justice. | 这些人有权得到公道 |
[06:30] | Annihilator | 毁灭者 |
[06:35] | “Family quarrels are bitter things. | “家庭纠纷令人痛苦 |
[06:37] | They’re not like aches or wounds, | 它们不像疼痛或是创伤 |
[06:39] | they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal | 而更像是皮肤上难以修复 |
[06:42] | because there’s not enough material.” | 难以愈合的裂痕” |
[06:44] | F. Scott Fitzgerald. | 斯科特·菲兹杰拉德 |
[06:46] | So each of the 4 vicims were in their early 20s | 每位被害人的年纪都是二十出头 |
[06:48] | and rented a room from a house | 跟一家年会地产公司 |
[06:50] | owned by an AGM properties. | 租了房子 |
[06:51] | Looks like they were a nameless, faceless landlord. | 这家公司看起来是位匿名神秘的房东 |
[06:54] | But the victims weren’t. | 但被害者不是 |
[06:55] | Charles Cook taught high school math. | 查尔斯·库克教高中数学 |
[06:57] | Vicky Wilson worked at a nonprofit. | 薇姬·威尔森在慈善机构工作 |
[06:59] | Jenny Kyle was in medical school | 洁尼·凯尔在上医护学校 |
[07:01] | While Ray Murphy was finishing up law school. | 雷·墨菲刚读完法学院 |
[07:03] | I don’t see any red flags in their pasts. | 他们的过去没有任何不良记录 |
[07:05] | No criminal histories, no incidents of violence. | 没有犯罪记录 没参加过暴力事件 |
[07:07] | not even a speeding ticket. | 甚至没收到过超速罚单 |
[07:09] | They were just living normal, regular lives. | 他们都过着非常普通的生活 |
[07:11] | And surprisingly, none of them appeared to be hooking up. | 令人惊奇的是他们中没有人是一对儿 |
[07:13] | You’d think in those close quarters, that age group, | 如此近距离的生活 这样的年龄阶段 |
[07:16] | they’d be bound to pair off. | 他们本应该成双成对的 |
[07:17] | Looking at their social media, | 通过观察他们的社交媒体 |
[07:19] | it seems their house was the place to be. | 很多人喜欢去他们家聚会 |
[07:21] | They held dinner parties, | 他们会举办晚宴 |
[07:23] | they hosted game night, | 也会举办游戏之夜 |
[07:24] | they had people over to watch sports. | 还会邀请别人过来看比赛 |
[07:25] | That much foot traffic | 这么大的人流量 |
[07:27] | widens our initial suspect pool. | 扩大了怀疑对象的范围 |
[07:29] | Good day. It looks like the house | 日安 那房子比我们 |
[07:31] | was a lot more crowded than we thought. | 想象的还要拥挤 |
[07:32] | Three other people lived there, too. | 还有三个人住在那 |
[07:34] | I’m sending you their information now. | 我正把他们的信息发给你们 |
[07:38] | So Corrine Jordan’s a flight attendant. | 科瑞恩·乔丹是乘务员 |
[07:40] | She was in Zurich during the time of the murders. | 谋杀发生时她在苏黎世 |
[07:42] | And Rachel Willow is an accountant. | 瑞秋·薇洛是会计 |
[07:44] | She spent the night at her sister’s | 她当晚在姐姐家 |
[07:46] | and then headed straight to the PD after they notified her. | 有人通知她后她直接去了警局 |
[07:49] | She’s waiting for us there now. | 她正在那等我们 |
[07:50] | That leaves Larry Scanlon, | 还有一个是拉里·斯坎伦 |
[07:52] | a psychologist at a mental health clinic. | 一家心理健康诊所的心理医生 |
[07:54] | He’s still unaccounted for. | 还没联系到他 |
[07:55] | Which makes Larry our primary suspect. | 那拉里就是我们的首要嫌疑人 |
[07:56] | He needs to be located ASAP. | 要尽快找到他 |
[07:58] | Garcia, check all of his recent online activity. | 加西亚 检查他近期所有网上痕迹 |
[08:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:02] | Alvez, work with the locals to search for Larry. | 埃尔维斯 跟当地警方一起寻找拉里 |
[08:04] | Matt, head to the M.E. | 马特 去找法医 |
[08:05] | While Agents Jareau and Lewis set up at the PD. | 洁婼和露易丝探员去警局布置 |
[08:07] | Agent Rossi, you and I will head to the crime scene. | 罗西探员 你和我去犯罪现场 |
[08:23] | Your daughter’s in the bay area, huh? | 你女儿在湾区是吧 |
[08:24] | It’s beautiful up there. | 那儿很漂亮 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:27] | I hear you have a grandson who’s 5? | 我听说你有个五岁的外孙 |
[08:30] | My son just turned 6. | 我儿子刚六岁 |
[08:32] | It seems like just yesterday | 他在医院躺在我怀里 |
[08:33] | he was in my arms at the hospital, | 还像昨天的事一样 |
[08:34] | And now Kenny doesn’t want a hug | 现在我送肯尼去学校 |
[08:35] | when I drop him off at school. | 他都不要我的拥抱了 |
[08:38] | I look forward to the day that | 我期待有一天 |
[08:39] | I can sit on my porch, enjoy the sunset, | 我能坐在我家门前 享受着夕阳西下 |
[08:41] | glass of red in my hand, | 一杯红酒在手 |
[08:42] | with not a care in the world. | 不用管世上其他事 |
[08:44] | Ok. Stop. | 好了 停下吧 |
[08:46] | Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[08:48] | You’re sniffing around | 你在打探 |
[08:49] | to see if I’m up for retirement. | 我是不是想退休 |
[08:51] | Don’t be so paranoid, Agent Rossi. | 别这么疑神疑鬼 罗西探员 |
[08:53] | I’m just making conversation. | 我就是在聊天而已 |
[08:56] | Besides, I’m in no position to do that. | 而且 我也没理由那么做 |
[09:00] | That’s right. Because when it’s time for me to retire, | 没错 因为到我退休的时候 |
[09:03] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[09:19] | Our unsub corralled all 4 victims | 嫌犯将四名被害人聚到一起 |
[09:22] | and killed them here in the living room. | 然后在客厅杀死了他们 |
[09:24] | 4 people is a lot to control. | 四个人很难控制 |
[09:25] | He must have used a gun. | 他肯定有枪 |
[09:26] | Yeah. That and the duct tape. | 没错 还有胶带 |
[09:28] | But why bring a knife to a gunfight? | 但为什么有枪还要带刀呢 |
[09:31] | It could have been to control the noise. | 可能是为了控制噪音 |
[09:33] | Or there’s something special about that knife. | 或者是刀有什么特别之处 |
[09:40] | And this window was busted out from the inside. | 这窗户是从里到外被打碎的 |
[09:43] | So the break-in was staged. | 所以破门而入的假象是凶手布置的 |
[09:44] | Looks like it. | 看上去是 |
[09:46] | Agents, I think you should see this. | 探员们 你们应该看看这个 |
[09:51] | He grabbed the murder weapon from there. | 他从这里拿的凶器 |
[09:53] | Where did you find that? | 在哪找到的 |
[09:54] | Under one of the victims’ bed–Ray Murphy. | 在其中一个受害人雷·墨菲的床下 |
[09:58] | So it wasn’t just left out in the open. | 这么说不是随便放在外面的 |
[10:00] | You’d have to know where to look to find it. | 你得知道去哪找 |
[10:02] | Get that into evidence as fast as you can. | 尽快送去物证科 |
[10:05] | So, the unsub’s an insider | 所以嫌犯是内部人士 |
[10:07] | who wanted us to think he’s an outsider | 却希望我们认为凶手是外面的人 |
[10:09] | and he has an ax to grind with them. | 而且他跟他们有私仇 |
[10:11] | It’s looking more and more like Larry did it. | 看上去越来越像拉里干的了 |
[10:12] | I think finding him should be our main focus. | 我认为我们的首要目标是要找到他 |
[10:15] | I’m going to call Garcia and see if she’s made any progress. | 我打给加西亚去问问有没有什么进展 |
[10:18] | See how efficiently things work without Agent Prentiss? | 看看没有潘提斯探员我们效率多高 |
[10:28] | Spencer, oh, my God. What did you do? | 斯宾塞 天啊 你做了什么 |
[10:30] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[10:31] | No, you didn’t. | 不 并不是 |
[10:32] | Life’s too short for people like Linda Barnes. | 人生苦短 浪费在琳达·巴恩斯这种人身上不值得 |
[10:34] | Spence– | 斯宾塞 |
[10:35] | I wasn’t gonna, you know, go with her | 我不会跟着她 |
[10:36] | and help her dismantle the team. | 帮她搞垮整个团队 |
[10:38] | Thank you for standing up for me. | 感谢你为我挺身而出 |
[10:41] | I appreciate you coming to the house for support, | 我感谢你来我家表示支持 |
[10:44] | but what you did was reckless. | 但你太鲁莽了 |
[10:46] | The BAU is under the microscope right now, | 行为分析组正在被严格审查 |
[10:49] | and the last thing you should be doing | 你最不该做的事 |
[10:50] | is giving barnes more ammunition. | 就是给巴恩斯更多可攻击的把柄 |
[10:53] | You’re making her job easier. | 你让她更好做了 |
[10:56] | Why are you trying to get rid of me? | 你为什么在想赶我走 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:00] | Ever since I got here, you’ve been trying to keep me out of– | 我到这以后 你就想让我远离… |
[11:03] | No, I just, uh– no, I wasn’t expecting anyone | 不是 我只是 我只是没想到有人来 |
[11:06] | and the place– | 这地方 |
[11:07] | Spence, stop! | 斯宾塞 站住 |
[11:08] | It’s been less than two days and you’re already leaving. | 还不到两天 你就要走了 |
[11:11] | I’m–I– | 我 |
[11:16] | Ok, look. | 听着 |
[11:18] | Barnes wants somebody to take the fall | 巴恩斯想找人为罗斯威尔 |
[11:20] | for what happened in Roswell. | 发生的事背锅 |
[11:21] | I’m willing to be that somebody | 如果能对稳定行为分析组有帮助 |
[11:22] | if it will help stabilize the BAU. | 我愿意成为那个人 |
[11:25] | You’re in good hands with JJ. | 你跟着小洁也会干得很好 |
[11:26] | There’s no guarantee that she won’t replace her | 没人能保证你走了以后 |
[11:27] | the minute you’re gone. | 巴恩斯不会换掉她 |
[11:29] | I think that if I go away for good, | 我觉得如果我走了再也不回来 |
[11:31] | she’ll leave you alone. | 她会放过你的 |
[11:32] | You can still fight this. We can still fight this. | 你还可以反抗 我们还可以反抗 |
[11:43] | Maybe I don’t want to. | 也许是我不想 |
[11:46] | Well, now who’s making it easy for Barnes? | 现在是谁让巴恩斯好做了 |
[11:54] | Detective Morris… | 莫瑞斯警探 |
[11:55] | I’m Assistant Director Linda Barnes. | 我是助理局长琳达·巴恩斯 |
[11:56] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[11:57] | Thanks for getting here so quickly. | 感谢你们这么快过来 |
[11:58] | We’re excited to have your help. | 很高兴能有你们帮忙 |
[12:00] | I’m SSA Jennifer Jareau. | 我是特别督查探员洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[12:02] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[12:05] | Is there a quiet place we can set up? | 有没有安静的地方我们可以布置一下 |
[12:07] | The conference room’s all yours. | 会议室归你们 |
[12:08] | I’ll join you in a minute to get you up to speed. | 我一会儿过去跟你们说下最新进展 |
[12:10] | That’s not necessary. We’ve already hit the ground running. | 不用了 我们已经在积极着手了 |
[12:14] | Can one of your people bring me a coffee? | 你们谁能给我拿杯咖啡吗 |
[12:18] | Ok. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[12:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:31] | For what? | 怎么了 |
[12:32] | I didn’t ask if you wanted coffee. | 我没问你要不要咖啡 |
[12:34] | Garcia’s got some new information | 加西亚找到了那个失踪室友 |
[12:35] | on that missing roommate, Larry Scanlon. | 拉里·斯坎伦的一些新讯息 |
[12:38] | Hey, Penelope, on speaker. | 佩内洛普 开免提了 |
[12:39] | I got JJ and Barnes with me. | 小洁和巴恩斯和我在一起 |
[12:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:41] | Uh, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[12:43] | Larry Scanlon has a long history | 拉里·斯坎伦有很长的 |
[12:45] | of drug and alcohol abuse | 滥用药物和酗酒史 |
[12:47] | and also one of indiscriminate violence. | 还有一次滥用暴力 |
[12:49] | Two DUIs cost him his license, | 两次酒驾导致他驾照被吊销 |
[12:52] | and then he was picked up | 然后他因为 |
[12:54] | for possession of a controlled substance. | 非法持有管制药物被抓过 |
[12:55] | How does he still have a job? | 他怎么还能有工作 |
[12:57] | According to work reviews, he is an ideal employee, | 从工作表现来看 他是理想雇员 |
[13:00] | and he will do anything to help his clients. | 他想方设法地救助病人 |
[13:02] | And the violence? | 那暴力行为呢 |
[13:03] | Uh, he was in two bar fights. | 他参与过两次酒吧斗殴 |
[13:04] | One he started, the other he finished. | 一次是他挑起的 一次是他结束的 |
[13:07] | Both times charges were filed but then dropped. | 两次都被起诉 但最后都撤诉了 |
[13:09] | Ok, how does he fit in with the house? | 他跟室友们关系怎么样 |
[13:11] | Good. Or at least good enough. | 很好 至少还不错吧 |
[13:13] | Uh, up until two days ago. | 直到两天前 |
[13:14] | Now, I’m cobbling this together | 我正在把受害者手机里的 |
[13:15] | from messages on the victims’ phones, | 信息拼凑到一起 |
[13:17] | but it appears that Larry and Ray | 似乎拉里和雷 |
[13:19] | got into a screaming and shoving match. | 大吵了一架还动了手 |
[13:22] | Uh, then everyone in the household | 然后屋里的所有人 |
[13:24] | Unanimously voted to have him thrown out. | 一致投票决定让他搬走 |
[13:27] | Then when Larry tried to contact them later, | 拉里后来试图联系他们 |
[13:29] | nobody responded. It’s like they disowned him. | 无人应答 感觉他们都和他断绝往来了 |
[13:30] | That could be his motive. Any luck tracking him down? | 可能就是他的动机 有找到他人吗 |
[13:33] | No. I’ve looked into his family. I’ve got nothing there. | 没有 查了他的家人 没有发现 |
[13:35] | Larry’s trail went real dark real fast. | 拉里的行踪都很快就断了 |
[13:37] | Move on to other friends and co-workers. | 再查其他朋友和同事 |
[13:39] | He could be couch surfing. | 可能正在别人家借宿 |
[13:40] | Nice work, Garcia. All of this helps. | 干得漂亮 加西亚 帮助很大 |
[13:42] | Oh, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[13:45] | Rachel’s still waiting to be interviewed. | 瑞秋还在等我们问话 |
[13:46] | She could know where this guy’s gone. | 她或许知道拉里去哪儿了 |
[13:49] | I’ll walk with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | We need a statement from Rachel that says | 我们需要得到瑞秋的证词 |
[13:57] | without a doubt she believes Larry killed their friends. | 说她坚信是拉里杀了大家 |
[13:59] | It’ll bolster the evidence we already had against him. | 这样我们针对他的证据就更牢靠了 |
[14:01] | There’s no guarantee she’ll say that. | 不能保证她会这么说 |
[14:03] | He is our best and only suspect for a reason. | 他并非平白无故成为我们首要嫌犯 |
[14:05] | The pieces add up. | 综合信息 合情合理 |
[14:06] | Look, we don’t put words in people’s mouths. | 我们不能逼别人说出我们想听的话 |
[14:10] | That’s not how our interviews work. | 我们的问话不是这样进行的 |
[14:12] | I’ll be in there with you for support. | 我会在旁边支援 |
[14:13] | I won’t say a word | 除非你需要帮助 |
[14:14] | unless you need help, I promise. | 否则我保证一声不响 |
[14:21] | I should be dead. I was supposed to be there, | 我也可能会死 我本该在现场的 |
[14:25] | but at the last minute I went over to my sister’s. | 但我临时决定去姐姐家 |
[14:30] | Maybe you should just talk to Corrine. | 或许你们该找克瑞恩谈谈 |
[14:33] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[14:35] | But she’s on a flight back. | 但她正在回程飞机上 |
[14:37] | And, honestly, I think you’re the best person | 而且 其实我认为你是最有可能 |
[14:40] | to help us find Larry. | 帮我们找到拉里的人 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不明白你的意思 |
[14:50] | I think you do. | 我认为你知道 |
[14:55] | You might even be scared that he’d come after you | 或许你是怕 假如自己透露了什么情况 |
[14:58] | if you told us. | 他就会冲你下手 |
[15:04] | We know Larry has a violent streak. | 我们知道拉里性格暴力 |
[15:07] | The bar fights weren’t his fault. | 酒吧斗殴事件都不是他的错 |
[15:08] | Not only the bar fights. | 不止是酒吧斗殴 |
[15:11] | He’s been stressed at work. | 他在工作上压力很大 |
[15:13] | And after his mom died, he went over the edge, | 他妈妈去世后他崩溃了 |
[15:16] | but now Larry’s been getting help. | 但拉里现在正在接受治疗 |
[15:19] | We know Larry was kicked out of the house | 我们知道凶案发生两天前 |
[15:20] | two nights before the murders. | 拉里被赶出了住所 |
[15:22] | No, that was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[15:25] | I told Ray to go and smooth it out. | 我叫了雷去缓和这件事 |
[15:27] | That way he could move back in. | 这样他就能搬回来了 |
[15:29] | You keep defending Larry. | 你一直在替拉里说话 |
[15:34] | You two were dating? | 你们俩在约会吗 |
[15:43] | Dating in the house is against the rules, | 那儿的规矩是禁止约会 |
[15:46] | so we had to keep it a secret. | 所以我们只能偷偷的 |
[15:52] | But there’s no way he killed them. | 但他不可能会杀人 |
[15:56] | Where is he, Rachel? | 瑞秋 他人在哪儿 |
[16:01] | He’s staying with a co-worker. | 他住在同事家 |
[16:04] | His apartment is on Pine and Oketo. | 在松树大街与置户道交界 |
[16:17] | No! No! No! | 不要 不 |
[16:34] | Larry Scanlon died of a drug overdose. | 拉里·斯坎伦因用药过量而死 |
[16:37] | We won’t know for sure until we get back his tox screen. | 除非拿到毒检报告 否则不能确定死因 |
[16:40] | Detective, who found him? | 警探 是谁找到他的 |
[16:41] | A woman walking by. | 有个女人刚好经过 |
[16:42] | She called it in immediately. | 马上就报警了 |
[16:43] | This suicide note was taped to the steering wheel. | 这封遗书粘在方向盘上 |
[16:49] | He confessed to all 4 murders. | 他承认四个人都是他杀的 |
[16:51] | This guy’s never had any suicidal tendencies. | 这家伙可没有表现出任何自杀倾向 |
[16:53] | He must have felt us closing in and panicked. | 他肯定是感觉我们快查到他了 就慌了 |
[16:55] | Here’s the prelim tox screen. | 这是初步毒检报告 |
[16:57] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | There were no drugs found in his system. | 体内没有发现毒品 |
[17:04] | That’s poor planning on the part of the unsub. | 嫌犯的计划十分草率 |
[17:07] | He should have known. | 他应该料到这个的 |
[17:08] | Let’s get a handwriting analysis done on that note. | 去给遗书做字迹比对 |
[17:11] | This was staged, then. | 这么说是故意设计的 |
[17:13] | Yeah, it looks that way. | 看来如此 |
[17:14] | The analysis will help confirm, | 比对分析能进一步确认 |
[17:16] | but it looks like Larry was set up. | 但看来拉里是被陷害的 |
[17:20] | And it wasn’t by one of his housemates. | 而且不是某个舍友干的 |
[17:22] | Ok, but then by who? | 那是谁呢 |
[17:24] | Someone who still knew them all pretty well. | 也是跟他们都很熟悉的某个人 |
[17:26] | This is the right decision for me. | 这个决定对我而言是正确的 |
[17:28] | I need you to support that. | 我需要你支持 |
[17:29] | What’s your plan? I mean, where are you gonna go? | 你什么打算 你要去哪儿 |
[17:32] | When I left Interpol, they said the door | 当初我离开国际刑警组织时 他们说过 |
[17:34] | was always open to return. | 那里的大门会永远对我敞开 |
[17:36] | I like London. So… | 我喜欢伦敦 所以 |
[17:39] | Well, if you really want me to support you, | 如果你真希望得到我的支持 |
[17:40] | just answer me this one question. | 就回答我这一个问题 |
[17:42] | Why is it not ok | 我离开团队 |
[17:43] | for me to walk out on the team | 为什么就不行 |
[17:45] | but it is for you? | 而你就可以 |
[17:47] | Because you and I are different. | 因为我们俩不一样 |
[17:49] | We’re not. And if the situation was reversed, | 并非不一样 而且如果情况对换 |
[17:51] | You wouldn’t give up on me. And you know what? | 你也不会放弃我 再说 |
[17:52] | I happen to know that for a fact | 我这是有事实依据的 |
[17:54] | because you didn’t. | 当初你确实没有放弃我 |
[17:55] | When I was in prison, | 我入狱期间 |
[17:56] | you did everything in your power to get me out. | 你不惜一切代价来救我出去 |
[18:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Yeah. I did do everything. | 没错 我确实不惜一切代价 |
[18:08] | I needed to believe that you were innocent | 我当时需要相信你并没有 |
[18:10] | of killing Nadie Ramos. | 杀害娜迪·拉莫斯 |
[18:11] | I was innocent. | 我确实没有 |
[18:13] | That wasn’t obvious at first. | 刚开始没那么显而易见 |
[18:15] | Like when we talked in that Mexican jail. | 比如我们在墨西哥监狱里谈话时 |
[18:16] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[18:19] | No. I know I was drugged | 不记得 我只知道自己被下药 |
[18:20] | and everything was fuzzy. | 意识不清 |
[18:23] | I made a deal with the local cop. | 我和一位当地警察达成协议 |
[18:26] | I told him I needed to go at it alone. | 我一个人进去 |
[18:28] | I promised I’d give him the recording. | 但是会把录音交给他 |
[18:32] | I was trying to find any evidence that you didn’t do it. | 我想找到可以证明你清白的证据 |
[18:35] | But what you told me was that you remembered | 但你说的是 你记得自己手上 |
[18:37] | holding the murder weapon. | 握着凶器 |
[18:42] | I did? | 我这么说过吗 |
[18:44] | There’s a knife. | 有一把刀 |
[18:46] | There’s a knife and there’s a lot of blood. | 有一把刀 还有很多血 |
[18:48] | Who has the knife? | 谁拿着刀 |
[18:49] | The more you talked, the more you incriminated yourself. | 你越说身上嫌疑越大 |
[18:52] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:55] | I looked through all the case files | 获证无罪之后 |
[18:56] | after I was exonerated. | 我翻看了所有案卷 |
[18:57] | There wasn’t a single record of– | 没有哪怕一条记录 |
[19:03] | You deleted it. | 你删了 |
[19:07] | I did. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | I crossed a line I swore I never would. | 我逾越了一条自己起誓坚守的底线 |
[19:13] | Barnes called me out on it. | 巴恩斯借此将我停职 |
[19:15] | And that’s when I realized she was right. | 那时我才意识到她其实没错 |
[19:18] | I do hold this team above the very laws | 我确实将这个团队置于 |
[19:20] | we are supposed to uphold. | 我们本该维护的法律规则之上 |
[19:23] | You know, you were innocent, | 你确实无辜 |
[19:24] | and you deserved to be reinstated as an SSA. | 而且理所应当复职为特别督查探员 |
[19:27] | That’s why it’s wrong for you to quit. | 所以你退出就不行 |
[19:30] | But me, I’ve lost the privilege | 可我呢 我已经无权 |
[19:33] | to run this team. | 再带领这个团队了 |
[19:48] | Ready to dig into the victims’ lives? | 准备好深挖被害人的生活了吗 |
[19:51] | I’ve never been so ready. | 从未曾准备得那么充分 |
[19:54] | 雷·墨菲 证物 | |
[19:54] | There’s gotta be a clue in their stuff. | 这里面肯定能发现线索 |
[20:09] | “Congrats on the promotion. Ray.” | “祝贺升职 雷” |
[20:25] | “Larry, you’re not alone. Ray.” | “拉里 你不是一个人 雷” |
[20:30] | “Think you’ll love this. Ray.” | “我觉得你会喜欢 雷” |
[20:40] | You see this? | 看出来了吗 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:42] | They’re roommates, but they’re extremely close, | 他们不仅是室友 而且关系十分密切 |
[20:45] | and Ray is clearly the leader. | 而雷显然是他们的老大 |
[20:52] | Thought you could use one. | 想着你该来一杯 |
[20:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:55] | I read your report on the death of Mr. Scratch. | 我看了你针对刮擦先生之死的报告 |
[20:59] | Choosing to let him fall was the best thing you could have done. | 你别无选择 只能让他坠楼 |
[21:01] | The world’s a better place for it. | 他死了反而是造福众生 |
[21:03] | You don’t think he should have been brought to justice? | 你不认为他应该接受法律的制裁吗 |
[21:05] | In my book, that was justice. | 在我看来 他的死就是正义了 |
[21:07] | That kind of split-second call, | 那种即时反应 |
[21:08] | that’s your fugitive taskforce training. | 是你在逃犯缉拿组学到的 |
[21:11] | That’s your strength. | 是你的优势 |
[21:13] | One of them, yeah. | 只是其中之一 |
[21:15] | The past couple of years have changed me, | 过去的几年改变了我 |
[21:18] | pushed me to expand my thinking. | 促使我拓宽思路 |
[21:22] | Yeah. But… | 没错 但 |
[21:25] | Don’t you want to be let off your leash again? | 但你不想再摆脱束缚吗 |
[21:30] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[21:37] | These seven have known each other for years, | 这七人已经相识很多年了 |
[21:39] | and they’re as close as any family. | 他们和家人一样亲密 |
[21:41] | Yeah, they each fill a certain role. | 没错 他们都在家庭中扮演某个角色 |
[21:43] | Ray’s the dad, and it goes from there. | 雷是父亲 其他人是另外的角色 |
[21:45] | We need to start seeing this guy as a family annihilator. | 我们应该把凶手看作是家庭毁灭者 |
[21:49] | Well, maybe their rejection of the unsub is what led to the attack. | 也许是对嫌犯的拒绝让他们惹祸上身 |
[21:52] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[21:53] | I’ll find Lewis, and we’ll ask Rachel | 我去找露易丝 然后问问瑞秋 |
[21:55] | if anybody matches the profile. | 是否有人符合侧写 |
[21:57] | Perfect. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[22:10] | Do not tell Rachel that Larry died. | 别告诉瑞秋拉里已经死了 |
[22:13] | It’s our responsibility to inform a person | 当某人的爱人出事了 |
[22:16] | when something’s happened to their loved one. | 我们有责任据实相告 |
[22:18] | I have the feeling if you tell her here, | 我认为如果你说了 |
[22:19] | she’ll fall apart and she won’t be able to help us. | 她会崩溃 不能帮我们破案了 |
[22:23] | Is that a direct order? | 这是命令吗 |
[22:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:34] | You talked to Larry? | 你们见到拉里了吗 |
[22:36] | He’s innocent, right? | 他是无辜的 对吗 |
[22:38] | We did find him, | 我们找到他了 |
[22:40] | and he is innocent. | 他是清白的 |
[22:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:46] | Is he here? Can I see him? | 他来了吗 我能见他吗 |
[22:51] | Rachel, it looks like there’s been a break in the case, | 瑞秋 现在案情有了新进展 |
[22:54] | And we think you can help us again. | 我们想你能再次为我们提供帮助 |
[22:57] | We believe whoever did this is someone you all know. | 我们认为凶手是你们都认识的人 |
[23:02] | This guy’s a narcissist. | 这个人是自恋狂 |
[23:03] | He thinks he should be in charge, but he isn’t, | 他认为自己应该是领导者 但事与愿违 |
[23:06] | And that ticks him off. | 这让他很生气 |
[23:08] | He’s also what we call an injustice collector, | 他总觉得别人对他不公平 |
[23:11] | which means he holds on to any slight, | 一点点事就会惹毛他 |
[23:14] | big or small, real or perceived. | 无论那事是大是小 是真的还是他臆想出来的 |
[23:16] | He saw you 7 as a family. | 他把你们七人看作是一个家庭 |
[23:18] | He was desperate to join but he was never allowed. | 他急于被接纳 但总被拒绝 |
[23:20] | Does this sound like anybody you know? | 你认识这样的人吗 |
[23:23] | Sorry. No. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[23:25] | Ray would never let a weirdo like that hang around. | 雷不会让这种怪胎缠着我们的 |
[23:27] | So, what if the unsub played it the opposite way? | 如果嫌犯做的是恰恰相反的呢 |
[23:31] | He would come across as harmless. | 他看起来人畜无害 |
[23:33] | Um, always offer a helping hand. | 总是伸出援手 |
[23:36] | He’d even do a chore or two without being asked. | 就算没人要求也帮忙做杂务 |
[23:38] | He’d feel comfortable around the house, | 他很乐于在你们的住所活动 |
[23:40] | but never openly ask to move in. | 但从未公开说要搬进来 |
[23:43] | That sounds like Justin. | 听起来像贾斯汀 |
[23:46] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[23:47] | Justin Franco. | 贾斯汀·弗兰科 |
[23:49] | But he’s harmless. | 但他从没有恶意的 |
[23:51] | Kind of annoying but a really nice guy. | 有点烦人 但人真的很好 |
[23:56] | Thanks, Rachel. | 谢谢你 瑞秋 |
[23:59] | Can I see Larry now? | 我现在能见拉里了吗 |
[24:06] | Not yet. I’m sorry. | 现在还不行 对不起 |
[24:16] | Don’t you ever order me to do something like that again. | 下次别再命令我做这种事了 |
[24:32] | I love you each so much, I want to lick your faces. | 我好爱你们 我想舔你们的小脸 |
[24:34] | Oh, listen to me saying my things. | 还是这样说话舒服 |
[24:36] | Isn’t the world a brighter place with more air | 这个世界没有了琳达·巴恩斯 |
[24:39] | when Linda Barnes isn’t around being Linda Barnes? | 难道不是更美好了吗 |
[24:40] | No comment. Next question. | 不做评价 下一个问题 |
[24:43] | It’s not a question, per se, | 我不是在问你问题 |
[24:44] | as much a confirmation of a fact. | 这是毋庸置疑的事实 |
[24:46] | Justin Franco is exactly what Rachel says he is. | 贾斯汀·弗兰科确实是瑞秋说的那样 |
[24:49] | He’s all sunshine and rainbows and unicorns, | 非常阳光 完美得不现实 |
[24:50] | but, and it’s a big “But,” He’s only that on the surface. | 但 与之恰恰相反 他这都是表面现象 |
[24:53] | My deep dive into his web life, | 我深挖了他的网上记录 |
[24:55] | which actually is pretty shallow | 其实也用不着深挖 |
[24:56] | ’cause he did not do a good job hiding his IP address, | 因为他隐藏自己IP地址的能力确实不行 |
[24:59] | Shows that he says a lot of inflammatory comments | 上面显示他在很多网站 留言板等 |
[25:02] | 弗兰科档案12: 因为她是个女人所以她忍受不了 女人总是这样过于情绪化 女人根本不知道什么叫压力 去参军就知道了 | |
[25:02] | on various sites, message boards, et cetera, et cetera. | 留下了煽动性的评论 |
[25:06] | Any topic in particular? | 有特定的某个话题吗 |
[25:08] | Oh, no. It’s a scattershot. | 不 都是随机的 |
[25:09] | He’s an “Any port in the storm” kind of troll. | 他是任何话题都能插一嘴的那种人 |
[25:09] | 留在里面弗兰科: 一群恋童癖和猥亵儿童者结婚不是什么好事 | |
[25:12] | How charming. | 真没看出来啊 |
[25:13] | The anonymous postings, the masked behavior. | 匿名评论 隐藏行为 |
[25:16] | He doesn’t want the world to see his rage. | 他不想让别人发现他的愤怒 |
[25:18] | Work and home addresses? | 有工作和家庭地址吗 |
[25:19] | Work is easy. He’s a marketing coordinator downtown. | 工作地址很好找 他是市区的市场专员 |
[25:21] | There that is. | 工作地址有了 |
[25:22] | Home is tricky. I got a P.O. Box. | 家庭住址不太好找 我找到一个邮箱 |
[25:24] | I’ll hit you back as soon as I know where he’s staying. | 等我找到马上联系你们 |
[25:26] | If Justin’s going after each of these roommates, | 如果贾斯汀想干掉所有的成员 |
[25:28] | we need to keep Rachel here until this is over. | 在抓到他之前得让瑞秋待在这里 |
[25:29] | Let’s get a message to Corrine on the plane. | 给回程飞机上的克瑞恩发信息 |
[25:31] | They can deboard on the tarmac and we can escort her from there. | 我们从停机坪那护送她回来 |
[25:33] | Yeah. Thanks, Garcia. | 好 谢谢 加西亚 |
[25:35] | I’m going to relish this time we’ve had alone together forever. | 我会永远回味我们单独相处的时光的 |
[25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:51] | – What? – Thank you for covering for me. | -谢什么 -谢谢你帮我掩盖 |
[25:53] | I might still be in jail if you hadn’t. | 如果你没那么做我可能还在监狱里 |
[25:56] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[25:58] | I’m not done. | 还没说完呢 |
[26:00] | Thank you, but I didn’t ask you to. | 谢谢你 但我没让你这么做 |
[26:04] | Who knows? Maybe we could have beaten the charge. | 谁知道呢 也许我们能胜诉 |
[26:07] | Maybe. Now we’ll never know. | 也许 但这永远是个谜了 |
[26:10] | And that’s exactly my point. | 我就是想对你说这个 |
[26:11] | You know, sometimes it’s painful | 有时回首往事 |
[26:13] | when you look back at your life | 你会感到很痛苦 |
[26:15] | and you realize how little choice you had in it. Right? | 你感觉自己当时没有别的选择 对吗 |
[26:21] | Spence, if there’s something you want to say, | 斯宾塞 你想说什么 |
[26:22] | just say it. | 直说吧 |
[26:23] | All I’m saying is that it’s a lot like | 我想说这就像小洁和霍奇 |
[26:25] | when JJ and Hotch faked your death | 为了让你从伊恩·多伊尔那里逃脱 |
[26:28] | so that you could escape from Ian Doyle. | 伪造了你的死亡一样 |
[26:29] | You didn’t have any choice in the matter, | 你在那件事上没有任何选择 |
[26:31] | but it’s what they had to do. | 但他们必须要这么做 |
[26:33] | They fought just as hard to save your life | 他们尽全力救你 |
[26:35] | as you did to save mine. | 就像你救我一样 |
[26:38] | It’s what we do. | 我们都会这样做 |
[26:41] | It’s…not like this. | 这个不一样 |
[26:44] | It is. You want proof? Here are some examples. | 一样的 想要证据吗 听着 |
[26:45] | Michael Lee Peterson, Chad Higgins, | 迈克尔·李·彼得森 查德·希金斯 |
[26:48] | Kathy and Jessica Evanson, | 凯西和杰西卡·埃文森 |
[26:49] | Gloria Barker, and Declan Doyle. | 格洛丽亚·巴克和迪克兰·多伊尔 |
[26:51] | These are men, women, and children | 这是你在行为分析部救的 |
[26:53] | you’ve saved at the BAU, | 男人 女人和孩子们 |
[26:56] | personally. | 你亲自救的 |
[26:58] | But that’s our job. | 但救人是我们的天职 |
[27:00] | Yours, mine, that’s what we do. | 你们的 我的 这是我们的工作 |
[27:02] | We save lives. | 我们的工作就是救人 |
[27:03] | And here are 7 more that need it now. | 现在还有七人等待你的救助 |
[27:05] | David Rossi, Jennifer Jareau, | 戴夫·罗西 洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[27:08] | Penelope Garcia, Luke Alvez, | 佩内洛普·加西亚 卢克·埃尔维斯 |
[27:11] | Matt Simmons, Tara Lewis… | 马特·西蒙斯 塔拉·露易丝 |
[27:13] | and Spencer Reid. | 和斯宾塞·里德 |
[27:17] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[27:19] | I don’t think you understand. | 你好像没明白 |
[27:20] | After Hotch left, the team could have imploded. | 霍奇离开后 我们组差点就分崩离析了 |
[27:23] | It didn’t because you were there. | 因为有你才得到了拯救 |
[27:26] | You were there to keep us together. | 你让我们团结一致 |
[27:29] | We don’t always have a choice in what happens to us, | 我们有时候对发生的事别无选择 |
[27:31] | But you know what? Sometimes we do. | 但有时 我们可以有选择 |
[27:33] | And right now… | 现在 |
[27:37] | I’m just asking you to make the choice to stay | 我让你选择留下 |
[27:40] | and fight for us. | 为我们抗争 |
[27:41] | You know, fight for the team. | 为我们组抗争下去 |
[27:42] | That’s what we do. We fight for each other. | 我们不都是这样吗 为彼此而战 |
[27:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:05] | Let’s call the team and get back to work. | 给他们打电话 继续工作 |
[28:08] | I’m suspended. | 可我被停职了 |
[28:10] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:10] | If you just so happen to hear what I hear, then so be it. | 你恰巧在一旁听到了 管他呢 |
[28:26] | Ok, Garcia’s found Justin’s most recent home address. | 加西亚找到了贾斯汀最新的家庭住址 |
[28:29] | She’s sending it to us now. | 她正发给我们 |
[28:29] | Great. Um, OK, Matt, you and Dave go to his place. | 很好 马特 你和戴夫去他家 |
[28:33] | I’ll get Luke and we’ll go to his office. | 我和卢克去他的办公室 |
[28:34] | Tara, will you stay here | 塔拉 你能在这儿吗 |
[28:35] | in case we need Rachel again? | 万一我们还需要找瑞秋 |
[28:37] | – Sure thing. – Agent Jareau, I’m coming with you. | -没问题 -洁婼探员 我跟你一起 |
[28:39] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[28:47] | Hey, Jennifer. | 洁妮芙 |
[28:49] | Did you both look at the file? | 看过资料了吗 |
[28:50] | We did, yes. | 我们看过了 |
[28:51] | I think a validation strategy | 我认为制伏贾斯汀的 |
[28:53] | looks like the best way to handle Justin, | 最佳方案就是采取确认策略 |
[28:55] | engage him by building up his ego. | 通过满足他的自尊来吸引他的注意 |
[28:57] | That’s exactly what we were thinking. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[28:58] | Never insult him, never mention the others. | 千万不要激他 绝不能提到别的人 |
[29:00] | It’s all about him and how great he is. | 只关注他 只说他有多么优秀 |
[29:02] | Matt and Dave are headed to Justin’s place now. | 马特及戴夫正往贾斯汀的住处赶去 |
[29:04] | Luke, Barnes, and I are heading to his office. | 卢克 巴恩斯和我会去他的办公室 |
[29:06] | What did Barnes think about your theory? | 巴恩斯对你的理论有什么看法 |
[29:08] | Well, you know, | 那个嘛 |
[29:09] | she’s on board with whatever’s gonna solve the case the fastest. | 只要能尽快破案 她怎么都行 |
[29:13] | Glad to hear your voice, Emily. | 听到你的声音真好 艾米莉 |
[29:16] | Even though you’re not really there. | 即使这番通话并不存在 |
[29:17] | It’s great to be heard, | 有人听到我说话真好 |
[29:18] | even though I’m not really here. | 即使这番通话并不存在 |
[29:22] | Uh, I gotta go. Talk to you later. | 我得挂了 回聊 |
[29:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:29] | Justin Franco, FBI! | 贾斯汀·弗兰科 联调局 |
[29:35] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:36] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:39] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[29:40] | Yeah, that about sums it up. | 确实如此 |
[29:48] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[29:51] | These look a lot like Ray Murphy’s clothes. | 这些看起来像雷·墨菲的衣服 |
[29:53] | Like similar styles? | 风格相近吗 |
[29:55] | No. I mean like the wardrobe | 不 简直是照搬了他的衣柜 |
[29:59] | Is an exact match. | 完全一样 |
[30:02] | Justin’s been obsessed with trying to become Ray. | 贾斯汀很想要变成雷 |
[30:05] | Yeah, but that kind of thing is usually bred out of jealousy. | 但这种情况通常是出于嫉妒 |
[30:08] | What does he have that Justin wants? | 贾斯汀希望得到他身上的什么 |
[30:11] | Love of the family. | 家人的爱 |
[30:12] | Then he would have just killed Ray and tried to replace him. | 那他可以仅仅将雷杀而代之 |
[30:14] | Well, maybe there’s a clue in who he didn’t kill. | 或许可以考虑他没有杀的人 |
[30:21] | Well, Rachel slept at her sister’s that night. | 瑞秋当晚住在姐姐家 |
[30:24] | Justin might not have known that until he arrived at the house. | 贾斯汀到那儿之前应该不知道此事 |
[30:27] | His plan’s already in motion. He’s not gonna stop. | 他已经开始行动 不能就此罢手 |
[30:29] | She got lucky. | 她走运逃过一劫 |
[30:30] | And Larry had just been kicked out of the house. | 而拉里不久前才被赶出去 |
[30:33] | And Justin knows that | 贾斯汀知道这么一来 |
[30:34] | makes him a primary suspect. | 拉里就成了头号嫌犯 |
[30:36] | Corrine’s in Europe for work. | 克瑞恩出差去欧洲 |
[30:39] | So, unlike Rachel, | 所以不同于瑞秋 |
[30:40] | he probably knows she’s not home. | 贾斯汀很可能知道她不在 |
[30:43] | That’s why he does it now. The timing’s perfect. | 所以他选在那个时候下手 时机正好 |
[30:45] | He can frame Larry and ensure Corrine’s safety. | 他可以在陷害拉里的同时确保克瑞恩安全 |
[30:48] | So this was never about punishing the family. | 所以凶手的目的根本不是想惩罚房里的人 |
[30:51] | It was all about keeping Corrine for himself. | 而是想要借机会得到克瑞恩 |
[30:54] | They were his greatest obstacle to her. | 其他人都是他们之间的障碍 |
[30:55] | They protected her. | 他们在保护她 |
[30:56] | With them gone, Justin’s path is clear. | 只要清除他们 贾斯汀就畅通无阻了 |
[30:59] | But it still doesn’t explain | 但还是不能解释 |
[31:00] | why he’s attempting to mirror Ray. | 他模仿雷的原因 |
[31:11] | Justin loves Corrine, right? | 贾斯汀喜欢克瑞恩 对吧 |
[31:17] | What if she loves Ray? | 会不会克瑞恩喜欢雷 |
[31:20] | Maybe he thinks turning himself into Ray | 或许他认为只要能变成雷的样子 |
[31:23] | is gonna get her attention. | 就能赢得克瑞恩的芳心 |
[31:25] | Well, let’s just check with Garcia… | 那我们和加西亚确认一下 |
[31:27] | And see if there were two secret relationships in that house. | 看看那幢房里 是不是有两段秘密情缘 |
[31:35] | Justin wasn’t home. | 贾斯汀不在家 |
[31:36] | He wasn’t at work either. | 也没有去上班 |
[31:37] | He called in sick the last 3 days. | 这三天他都请了病假 |
[31:42] | Is the team always like this? | 这个团队总是这样吗 |
[31:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:46] | Edgy, combative. | 紧张又好斗 |
[31:49] | Honestly? | 要听真话 |
[31:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:51] | It’s because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[31:53] | We know what you did to the I.R.T. | 我们知道你对国际反应小组的所作所为 |
[31:55] | We think you’re gonna do it again to the BAU. | 我们认为你会对行为分析组故技重施 |
[31:57] | But I’m not. I want the same thing they do, | 但我没这个打算 我和你们目标一致 |
[32:00] | the best possible FBI. | 得到最出色的联调局 |
[32:01] | Then ending this team is a mistake. | 那终结这个团队就是一个错误 |
[32:03] | That’s not what I’m doing here. | 我在这儿不是想要终结这个组 |
[32:05] | That’s the same thing you said about the I.R.T. | 你以前对国际反应小组也是这么说的 |
[32:08] | I respect the hell out of your passion for the FBI. | 我尊重你对联调局的感情 |
[32:10] | That’s one of the reasons you were transferred to the BAU. | 正因如此才将你调到行为分析组 |
[32:12] | But you’re wrong about this. | 但你在这件事上大错特错 |
[32:18] | Thanks, Penelope. | 谢了 佩内洛普 |
[32:20] | Garcia hasn’t been able to find anything | 加西亚没有找到证据 |
[32:22] | that proves Ray and Corrine were a couple, | 证明雷和克瑞恩是一对 |
[32:23] | So either they were really smart at hiding it | 所以要么他们藏得好 |
[32:25] | or they weren’t together | 要么他们就不是情侣 |
[32:26] | and the connection is all in Justin’s mind. | 他们之间的关系只是贾斯汀想象出来的 |
[32:28] | Real or perceived, | 不管是真的还是臆想的 |
[32:29] | it’s Justin’s trigger. | 都是贾斯汀作案的触发点 |
[32:31] | Yeah. Garcia was also able to track down Corrine’s car | 嗯 加西亚还查到克瑞恩的汽车 |
[32:34] | to a long-term parking garage at the airport. | 在机场的一间长期停车库 |
[32:36] | That’s where she usually parks for work. | 她出差时通常都停在那里 |
[32:37] | Well, Justin might know that, | 贾斯汀或许知道 |
[32:39] | and if he does, there’s a good chance | 这样一来 他很有可能 |
[32:40] | he’ll be there waiting for her. | 会在那儿等她 |
[32:41] | Corrine’s flight is about to land. We better get moving. | 克瑞恩的航班就要到了 得赶快行动 |
[32:44] | Detective, have your team clear out the garage, | 警探 叫你的人疏散车库 |
[32:46] | help set up a perimeter. | 搭起警戒线 |
[32:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:49] | Discretion is important. | 审慎行事十分重要 |
[32:50] | Justin has to think that he’s in control. | 必须让贾斯汀有掌控感 |
[32:52] | If he doesn’t, he may flip out | 否则他可能会发狂 |
[32:53] | and we risk having to shoot him. | 那我们只能开枪犯险了 |
[32:54] | I want him in custody alive. | 我希望能活捉 |
[32:56] | Justin will have his day in court. | 让他接受审判 |
[32:58] | Ok. Dave, you and Matt meet Corrine on the tarmac | 戴夫 你和马特去停机坪接克瑞恩 |
[33:01] | and bring her to Barnes and I at the mobile command center. | 带她去移动指挥中心 找巴恩斯和我 |
[33:14] | Yeah. Should be home soon. | 嗯 很快到家 |
[33:17] | All right. He’s at Corrine’s car. | 他等在克瑞恩车前 |
[33:18] | He’s got his hands in his pockets. | 双手插在兜里 |
[33:20] | He’s likely armed. I’m gonna post up about 10 yards away. | 似乎持有枪械 我会站在九米远处待命 |
[33:24] | JJ, do you have eyes on us? | 小洁 看得到我们吗 |
[33:26] | Yes, we do. Garcia just finished hacking into the security cam. | 看得到 加西亚刚黑入监控摄像头 |
[33:33] | Do Rossi and Simmons have Corrine? | 罗西和西蒙斯接到克瑞恩了吗 |
[33:34] | They’re bringing her over now. | 正在带过来的路上 |
[33:43] | Hi. Corrine, I’m Jennifer. | 克瑞恩你好 我是洁妮芙 |
[33:45] | So we’re gonna keep you safe | 麻烦你等在这边的帐篷里 |
[33:47] | in this tent right here. | 我们会保你安全 |
[33:48] | There’s no way justin can see you, ok? | 贾斯汀看不到你的 |
[33:50] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:04] | Ok, we’re ready. | 准备就绪 |
[34:05] | All right. So are we. | 好 我们也是 |
[34:06] | The civilians have all cleared out. | 平民都已疏散 |
[34:09] | Go on my count, Tara. | 听我计数 塔拉 |
[34:10] | 1, 2, 3… | 一 二 三 |
[34:14] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[34:16] | I’m with the FBI. | 联调局 |
[34:17] | Your plan and execution were pretty flawless. | 你从计划到实施都做得滴水不漏 |
[34:22] | We’d love to know how you came up with all this. | 真想知道你是怎么想出来的 |
[34:24] | Hey, let me see your hands. | 双手拿出来 |
[34:29] | We just want to talk, man. That’s it. | 我们只是想谈谈 伙计 仅此而已 |
[34:32] | We just want to talk. | 我们只是想谈谈 |
[34:33] | That’s all we’re gonna do, right, just talk? | 我们就只是谈谈 对吧 |
[34:35] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[34:36] | You’re the one in control here, Justin. | 我们都听你的 贾斯汀 |
[34:37] | Then I want to talk to Corrine. | 那我想跟克瑞恩谈谈 |
[34:39] | But the only way we can do that is if you put down– | 前提是你放下… |
[34:41] | I want Corrine now! | 我要见克瑞恩 |
[34:43] | And if you don’t bring her to me, | 如果不带她过来 |
[34:45] | I’ll kill myself | 我就在这儿 |
[34:47] | right here. | 自杀 |
[34:48] | Get her. | 叫她 |
[34:49] | We can’t let him kill himself. | 不能任他自杀 |
[34:50] | We have to send in Corrine. | 必须交出克瑞恩 |
[34:51] | No. She’s already safe. | 不行 她现在很安全 |
[34:53] | I’m not risking her life. | 不能拿她的生命冒险 |
[34:54] | It worked on that case in central park. | 中央公园一案这么做就行得通 |
[34:56] | She got the killer to surrender before anybody died. | 没有任何伤亡 就让杀手缴械 |
[34:58] | That was different, ok? | 情况不同 |
[34:59] | This guy is a narcissist. | 这家伙是个自恋狂 |
[35:01] | He won’t kill himself. He will only try to shoot her. | 他不可能自杀 只会朝她开枪 |
[35:04] | So if we want Justin alive, | 所以如果想活捉贾斯汀 |
[35:05] | we have to let Tara and Luke talk him down. | 就只能靠塔拉和卢克来说服他 |
[35:09] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[35:10] | I want to see Corrine! | 我要见克瑞恩 |
[35:15] | You put down the gun and walk us through your plan, | 你放下枪 然后告诉我们你的计划 |
[35:20] | Every step. | 每一步 |
[35:21] | Only you can tell us everything we need to know, Justin. | 只有你能告诉我们我们需要知道的事 贾斯汀 |
[35:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[35:30] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[35:33] | I brought Corrine like you wanted. | 我如你所愿带克瑞恩来了 |
[35:36] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[35:38] | We gotta get Corrine. | 我们得去救克瑞恩 |
[35:40] | Corrine. | 克瑞恩 |
[35:43] | With everybody gone, we could have finally been together. | 所有人都走了 我们终于能在一起了 |
[35:47] | But you had to call the cops. | 但是你非得报警 |
[35:51] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[35:52] | I did this for us | 我都是为了我们 |
[35:54] | and you spit in my face! | 而你不屑一顾 |
[36:05] | The vest caught the bullet. | 防弹背心挡住了子弹 |
[36:07] | Ok, so that’s gonna leave a nice little bruise for you, | 应该会留下一道小小的淤青 |
[36:09] | but I think you’re gonna be ok. | 但我觉得应该没事 |
[36:10] | You think you can get up? | 你觉得你能站起来吗 |
[36:12] | I think so. | 我想可以 |
[36:13] | Ok, Matt here will help you. | 好的 马特会帮你 |
[36:15] | We got a medic waiting. | 救护车在等 |
[36:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:21] | You went around us? | 你背着我们干的 |
[36:23] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[36:41] | Those security cameras caught everything. | 监控录像都拍下来了 |
[36:42] | Do you have any idea how it’ll look when this goes viral? | 你知道如果这个视频传播开来会怎么样吗 |
[36:45] | I had a plan. Nobody was going to die. | 我有计划 没人会死的 |
[36:47] | If you followed our validation strategy… | 如果你遵守我们的确认策略 |
[36:49] | It wasn’t working. It was moving too slow. | 那没用 进展太慢了 |
[36:52] | It takes time to unfold. | 那需要一步一步慢慢来 |
[36:54] | No! No, this is on you. | 不 不 那都怪你 |
[36:56] | Justin’s blood is on all of you. | 贾斯汀的死算在你们的头上 |
[36:58] | I will make sure that my report says so. | 我会在报告里写清楚 |
[36:59] | Then let me tell you what my report will say. | 那我告诉你我的报告会怎么写 |
[37:01] | That we agreed on a theory to engage Justin based on our profile, | 我们根据侧写制定并通过了一项说服贾斯汀的策略 |
[37:05] | which was working until you went rogue. | 在你贸然行动之前 进展得非常顺利 |
[37:07] | And in doing so, | 你那样做 |
[37:08] | you risked the life of a woman we had already saved | 将一名我们已经成功救下的女性重新置于险境 |
[37:11] | and forced us to kill our prime suspect. | 迫使我们击毙了首要嫌疑人 |
[37:14] | Why don’t we show the video to the director | 不如把录像给局长看 |
[37:16] | and let him decide? | 让他来决定吧 |
[37:16] | I think that’s a great idea. | 这个主意很好 |
[37:18] | You just tell me when to be there. | 到时候告诉我就行 |
[37:24] | I tried my best here. | 我尽力了 |
[37:26] | You couldn’t just let me help. | 你就是不让我帮忙 |
[37:27] | We’ve known from the moment you started with Prentiss | 你找潘提斯的时候我们就知道 |
[37:30] | that you’ve wanted to shut down the BAU, | 你想解散行为分析小组 |
[37:32] | the same way you shut down the I.R.T. | 就像你解散国际反应小组一样 |
[37:34] | So you know what? Keep taking your best shot. | 你知道吗 继续努力吧 |
[37:37] | and maybe you will get us. | 也许你会搞垮我们 |
[37:40] | But we’re damn sure gonna take you down, too. | 但我们也知道怎么扳倒你 |
[38:05] | I think you just earned your stripes, chief. | 看来你刚树立了威严 组长 |
[38:16] | Where do these go? | 这些要放哪里 |
[38:16] | Uh, on the shelf over there. | 放在那边的架子上 |
[38:21] | Did I ever told you about that guy in California who only has– | 我有没有告诉过你加利福尼亚那个只有… |
[38:23] | 78 things. Yeah. 4 times already. | 78件东西的人 嗯 说了四遍了 |
[38:26] | Well, it just so happens that I just read an article | 我提是因为我看到一篇报道 |
[38:29] | That says he’s down to 75. You want to know what they are? | 说他只剩75件了 你知道都是什么吗 |
[38:34] | Saved by the bell. | 救命铃声 |
[38:38] | Ok. Who’s up for drinks at o’Keefe’s? | 好了 谁想去奥基弗酒吧喝一杯 |
[38:42] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[38:42] | Oh, that sounds great. | 听起来真不错 |
[38:44] | Yeah, it sounds great to me, too. | 我觉得也不错 |
[38:45] | The kids are asleep. Wife could use a second alone. I’m in. | 小孩睡着了 妻子也该偷个闲 算我一个 |
[38:48] | Did someone say o’Keefe’s? | 谁说奥基弗了 |
[38:49] | Where have you guys been? You’re 20 minutes late. | 你们去哪了 迟到了二十分钟 |
[38:51] | Our flight got delayed. | 飞机晚点了 |
[38:53] | Uh, ok. Cool, guys. | 好吧 伙计们 |
[38:55] | The radar did not report any weather. | 气象雷达可没有预报有什么天气状况 |
[38:57] | Yeah, it wasn’t weather. | 不是天气状况 |
[38:58] | Unless you count Hurricane Jareau. | 除非你算上洁婼飓风 |
[39:01] | I’m not up to speed. | 我竟然不知道 |
[39:02] | I hate it when I’m not up to speed. | 好讨厌 我竟然不知道 |
[39:04] | JJ ripped into Barnes before we took off. | 小洁在我们起飞前怒斥了一顿巴恩斯 |
[39:07] | Mama bear has got bite. | 熊妈妈被咬了 |
[39:09] | She’s lucky I didn’t throw her off the jet. | 我没把她扔下飞机已经算她走运了 |
[39:11] | Where’s the old battle ax now? | 那个老泼妇现在在哪里 |
[39:13] | Probably upstairs licking her wounds. | 也许在楼上舔舐伤口吧 |
[39:15] | Linda Barnes is a fighter. | 琳达·巴恩斯可不是好惹的 |
[39:17] | She’s not finished by a long shot. | 她绝不会善罢甘休 |
[39:18] | Well, let’s just say I’m glad we won this round. | 只能说我很高兴这一轮我们赢了 |
[39:21] | Mm, I’m so proud of you. | 我真是为你自豪 |
[39:24] | Ohh! Shut the front door! | 不是吧 |
[39:27] | You feeling better, kid? | 感觉好多了吗 孩子 |
[39:28] | Much better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[39:28] | Wait. You’re suspended. | 等等 你明明被停职了 |
[39:30] | How did you get– did you sneak in? | 你怎么…你怎么溜进来的 |
[39:32] | Did you do a secret ninja-type move? | 你会忍者的秘术吗 |
[39:33] | Tell me. I have to know. | 告诉我 我要知道 |
[39:35] | I, um, I have one of these. | 我…我有这个 |
[39:37] | I’m Reid’s visitor. | 我是里德的探访者 |
[39:39] | Oh, well, welcome to the BAU, visitor. | 欢迎来到行为分析小组 探访者 |
[39:42] | It’s a great place you’ve got here. | 你们这里真不错 |
[39:45] | Did I hear something about drinks? | 我是不是听到有人说要喝酒 |
[39:47] | Yes. And I am buying the first round. | 没错 第一轮我请 |
[39:49] | You heard the ma– | 你都听到… |
[39:51] | Agent Prentiss, Agent Reid, I’m happy to see you. | 潘提斯探员 里德探员 见到你们真好 |
[39:54] | Agent Jareau, I didn’t get the opportunity to tell you | 洁婼探员 我还没机会和你聊聊 |
[39:57] | how much I enjoyed your speech on the jet. | 你飞机上那一番话有多么受用呢 |
[39:58] | But you’re wrong that I’m here to shut down the BAU, | 但是你错了 我不是来解散行为分析小组的 |
[40:00] | because I’m not. | 我并不是 |
[40:02] | This unit is the crown jewel of behavioral profiling. | 这个小组是行为侧写的瑰宝 |
[40:05] | I couldn’t shut it down if I wanted to. | 就算我想 也没法解散 |
[40:07] | But I can help restructure it. | 但我可以帮忙重组 |
[40:09] | The director watched the airport video, | 局长看了机场的录像 |
[40:11] | and he felt, as I did, that we were in public | 他和我一样认为在公共区域 |
[40:14] | and your validation strategy was failing. | 你们的确认策略即将失败 |
[40:16] | You already met with him? | 你已经和他见过面了吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. I’ve known him a long time. | 是的 我认识他很久了 |
[40:18] | He answers my calls. | 他会接我的电话 |
[40:19] | I haven’t even had a chance to file my report. | 我都还没有提交我的报告 |
[40:22] | He agreed that events should have unfolded quicker, | 他同意当时应该进展更快一些 |
[40:23] | And because they didn’t, the suspect died. | 嫌犯也正是因此而死 |
[40:27] | Now we need to ensure that mistakes, | 现在我们需要确保 |
[40:28] | likes the ones you made today, never happen again. | 你们今天犯的这种错误不会再次发生 |
[40:31] | Mistakes we made? | 我们犯的错误 |
[40:32] | That said, Agent Prentiss, | 事已至此 潘提斯探员 |
[40:34] | your suspension is lifted. | 你的停职取消了 |
[40:36] | You’ll be reassigned within the Bureau. | 局里将重新安排你的职位 |
[40:38] | Your new post has yet to be determined. | 职位待定 |
[40:40] | What? | 什么 |
[40:42] | Agent Lewis, you will also be reassigned. | 露易丝探员 你也会被重新安排 |
[40:45] | Agent Reid, you will be a full-time professor | 里德探员 你将担任我们交换项目的 |
[40:47] | with our exchange program. | 全职教授 |
[40:49] | Agent Rossi, the FBI deeply appreciates your service, | 罗西探员 联调局感激你的付出 |
[40:53] | and the director wishes you nothing but the best | 局长希望你能 |
[40:54] | in your retirement. | 安度退休生活 |
[40:58] | Agent Simmons, Agent Alvez, | 西蒙斯探员 埃尔维斯探员 |
[41:00] | you will remain here at the BAU. | 你们将继续留任行为分析小组 |
[41:02] | Garcia, your loyalty to the team is appreciated, | 加西亚 你对团队的忠心尤为可贵 |
[41:05] | but it feels like a fresh start | 但是感觉在其他部门 |
[41:06] | in a different department would be best. | 重新开始是最好的选择 |
[41:09] | Fresh start? I don’t want a fresh start. | 重新开始 我不想重新开始 |
[41:10] | I need–I need to be here. | 我要 我要留在这里 |
[41:14] | I’m fired, aren’t I? | 我被解雇了 对吗 |
[41:16] | No. | 不 |
[41:18] | You’re the Conditional Unit Chief of the BAU. | 你是行为分析小组的条件响应组组长 |
[41:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:21] | There’s no such thing. | 没有这种职位 |
[41:23] | You’re right. There wasn’t. | 没错 以前没有 |
[41:24] | But I was able with the director’s approval | 但我得到局长的批准 |
[41:25] | to create a new position just for you. | 为你定做了一个新的职位 |
[41:28] | I won’t be going into the field with you anymore, | 我不会再和你们出外勤了 |
[41:30] | but you will run every decision past me, big and small, | 但是你们在执行任何大小决议之前 |
[41:32] | before you act. | 都得先通过我的批准 |
[41:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:50] | This can’t be the end. | 不可能就这样结束 |
[41:54] | Can it? | 对吧 |