时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Dad said no screens. | 爸爸说了不能用手机 |
[00:06] | He’s got one. | 他就有一个 |
[00:07] | Mine’s for emergencies. Give it up. | 我的是紧急情况时用的 别挣扎了 |
[00:10] | Come on, it’s two nights. I think you can handle it. | 拜托 就两个晚上 你可以的 |
[00:13] | Yeah? Are you giving yours up, too? | 是吗 你也不用了吗 |
[00:14] | Maybe I will. | 可能 |
[00:15] | How would we know? You’re not even coming. | 我们怎么知道 你都不来 |
[00:18] | And neither is Mrs. Archer | 阿彻夫人也不来 |
[00:19] | because it’s a dad-kid adventure. | 因为这是爸爸和孩子们的冒险 |
[00:23] | Give your mom a break. | 让你妈妈清静清静 |
[00:30] | You gonna be ok? | 你不会有事吧 |
[00:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:32] | Ok. | 好 |
[00:33] | Be good. | 乖一点 |
[00:41] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[00:42] | We’ll miss you, mom. | 妈妈 我们也会想你的 |
[00:44] | Have a fun time. | 玩得开心 |
[00:56] | 克比酒馆 周一卡拉OK 周二女士之夜 周五蓝草音乐 | |
[01:00] | 克比酒馆 1971年至今 | |
[01:11] | Trish, hey! You finally gave in to girls night. | 崔西 你终于能参加闺蜜之夜了 |
[01:15] | Thanks for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你们没有放弃我 |
[01:16] | Never. | 才不会 |
[01:17] | From the guys at the bar. | 酒吧的男人们送的 |
[01:18] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[01:21] | Oh, god, is that Robbie Sturgess? | 天啊 那个是罗比·斯特吉斯吗 |
[01:23] | Tell me he’s just passing through. | 告诉我他只是经过 |
[01:25] | I heard he can’t leave ’cause he’s still on probation. | 我听说他因为还在保释期内不能离开 |
[01:27] | Of course he is. Who’s that with him? | 他当然是在保释期 跟他一起的是 |
[01:30] | His cousin Rick. | 他的表弟瑞克 |
[01:33] | To Trish. | 敬崔西 |
[01:46] | Hey, comin’ in, comin’ in. | 借过 借过 |
[01:49] | I’ve never seen you here before. | 我从来没有在这里见过你 |
[01:50] | Your old man know you’re dancing with me? | 你家老头子知道你在跟我跳舞吗 |
[01:52] | No, because I’m not. | 他不知道 因为我不跟你跳 |
[01:53] | Oh, you come dressed like that | 你这副打扮来这里 |
[01:55] | ’cause you want to dance with some girls, yeah. | 当然是因为你要跟女孩子跳舞 |
[01:57] | That’s hot. | 挺辣 |
[01:59] | Leave her alone, Rick. | 别惹她 瑞克 |
[02:01] | Oh, what’s the matter? You want me to go? | 怎么了 你要我走吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 对 快走 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry about that. | 行吧 |
[02:12] | Hey, let’s go get a smoke. | 出去抽根烟 |
[02:20] | Oop. The ball and chain. | 管家公来电话了 |
[02:23] | Hi. | 喂 |
[02:24] | Hey, you still with the ladies? | 你还跟姑娘们在一起吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah, they’re still dancing, but I’m getting some air. | 她们还在跳舞 但我在外面透气 |
[02:27] | Are you smokin’, Barb? | 你在抽烟吗 芭伯 |
[02:29] | No, I’m not smoking. Why would you say that? | 我没抽烟 为什么这么说 |
[02:32] | You breathe like you’re smoking. | 听你的呼吸声好像在抽烟 |
[02:33] | You told me that you quit smoking. | 你告诉我你戒烟了 |
[02:37] | 史蒂夫 崔西 告诉我一切正常 怎么了 打给我 崔西 | |
[02:40] | You know, you hurt my feelings in there. | 你刚才在里面真伤我感情 |
[02:43] | Aren’t you going to say sorry? | 你不打算为此道歉吗 |
[02:44] | About what, saying no? | 为了什么 拒绝你吗 |
[02:46] | Mm, that’s not what you said. | 你可不是这么说的 |
[02:51] | Yeah. That’s what you said. | 没错 你是这么说的 |
[02:54] | Get off me, you bastard. | 别碰我 混蛋 |
[02:55] | Do you kiss your babies with that filthy mouth? | 你用这脏嘴亲你的宝宝吗 |
[02:58] | Go on, I saw you looking for me in there. You– | 继续 我看到你在里面找我 你 |
[03:00] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[03:03] | Yeah, you’d better run! | 没错 你最好快逃 |
[03:06] | We’re gonna go. See you later. | 我们要走了 再见 |
[03:08] | Take care. | 保重 |
[03:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:12] | I’ve got a jacket in my car. I’ll get that. | 我在车里有件外套 我去拿 |
[03:14] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[03:16] | Are we done? | 您问完了吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. I just issued an APB on Sturgess. | 对 我刚下达了对斯特吉斯的全境通缉 |
[03:21] | Do you want me to call Steve? | 你想让我打给史蒂夫吗 |
[03:22] | No, no, he’ll just freak out. | 不 他会吓坏的 |
[03:24] | And the kids are asleep by now. | 孩子们现在应该也都睡了 |
[03:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna give you a ride home. | 我载你回家 |
[03:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:33] | Really? You didn’t turn your alarm on? | 真的吗 你没有开警报吗 |
[03:37] | I keep forgetting the code. | 我一直忘了密码 |
[03:39] | I don’t feel right leaving you here without it on. | 警报坏了我不应该就这么离开 |
[03:42] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[03:45] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你给我的衣服 |
[03:47] | And again, I’m really sorry for the trouble. | 还有 我很抱歉给你带来了麻烦 |
[03:49] | It’s really embarrassing. | 真的很丢脸 |
[03:51] | Sturgess is the one that’s gonna be sorry, ok? | 斯特吉斯才是应该感到抱歉的那个 |
[03:55] | You call me if you need anything? | 你需要什么给我打电话 |
[03:57] | Will do. Thank you, Mack. Good night. | 我会的 谢谢你麦克 晚安 |
[04:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:45] | Full-Tilt Boogie | 全速摇摆 |
[05:50] | “My dark secrets are life-threatening. | 我黑暗的秘密生死攸关 |
[05:52] | “Pockets of unhappiness set in aspic that build and build.” | 心中结冻的零星不快不断滋生 |
[05:57] | Sue Townsend. | 苏·汤森 |
[05:59] | Oh, my gosh. You guys, this might be a record. | 天啊 这会成为一个纪录 |
[06:02] | It’s just a little bit after New Year’s | 刚刚过了新年 |
[06:04] | and we’re actually gonna celebrate our MHM tonight. | 我们今天晚上就要庆祝MHM了 |
[06:06] | Aren’t you excited? | 你不兴奋吗 |
[06:07] | I will be in a minute. What’s MHM? | 马上就兴奋了 MHM是什么 |
[06:10] | Oh, Garcia named them. It’s a missed holiday meal. | 加西亚起的名字 是错过的节日大餐 |
[06:13] | Or as I like to call them, mm-hmm. | 或者我喜欢称它们为嗯哼 |
[06:17] | Mm-hmm. Actually, it’s a perfect time | 嗯哼 实际上时间正好 |
[06:19] | because Spence just got back from his seminar. | 因为斯宾塞刚刚从讲座回来 |
[06:22] | Put on your rain-check boots. | 改天再约吧 |
[06:26] | What do we have? | 怎么了 |
[06:27] | No time to sit. | 没时间坐下来了 |
[06:28] | Trish Gaines. | 崔西·盖恩斯 |
[06:30] | She was beaten nearly to death, | 她被打个半死死 |
[06:32] | Partially buried, and resuscitated in a grave in Hitchens. | 半活埋在地处希钦斯的一处坟墓里 被救了出来 |
[06:35] | She’s the chief of police’s wife. | 她是警察警长的妻子 |
[06:37] | She was found in a national park | 有人在离这里160公里的 |
[06:38] | 100 miles from here. Makes it a federal case. | 国家公园里发现了她 于是这成了联邦案件 |
[06:40] | We also have a suspect on the run. | 我们还有一名疑犯在逃 |
[06:42] | Rick Sturgess. | 瑞克·斯特吉斯 |
[06:43] | He was seen harassing Trish at a bar | 在她被发现前几小时 |
[06:45] | just hours before she was found. | 有人看到他在酒吧骚扰了崔西 |
[06:46] | He’s done time for sexual assault. | 他因性侵犯入狱过 |
[06:48] | He’s never killed before. | 他此前从来没有杀过人 |
[06:49] | But he has an outstanding warrant. | 但他头上有张逮捕令 |
[06:51] | Which is why we’re teaming up with the marshals. | 这就是为什么我们要跟联邦法警合作 |
[06:52] | But I’m not ruling out any suspects. | 但我也不排除有其他嫌疑人 |
[06:54] | Whoever wanted Trish dead is still out there. | 无论是谁想要崔西的命 他都还在逃中 |
[06:56] | We’ll hit the road in 10. | 十分钟后出发 |
[07:03] | What do we know about Trish Gaines and her family? | 我们对崔西·盖恩斯和她的家人知道多少 |
[07:05] | They moved to Hitchens about a year ago from Ashburn. | 他们一年前从阿什本搬到了希钦斯 |
[07:08] | That’s right outside of D.C. | 就在华盛顿的郊外 |
[07:09] | And way more cosmopolitan than this. | 比这里更国际化 |
[07:10] | Yeah, it looks like Steve Gaines was the chief there, too. | 对 看起来史蒂夫·盖恩斯原先是那里的警长 |
[07:13] | Ran for mayor but lost, so he took the lateral move. | 竞选市长落败 所以平级调职 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I wonder how he feels about that. | 真想知道他对此有何感受 |
[07:17] | What about Trish? Does she work? | 崔西呢 她工作吗 |
[07:19] | Uh, she had a job at the kids’ old school. | 她在孩子们之前的学校有一份工作 |
[07:20] | She hasn’t landed anything here yet. | 她在这里还没有工作 |
[07:22] | Well, it doesn’t look like there’s a booming economy | 看起来这里的经济不太繁荣 |
[07:24] | and we’ve passed a lot of vacant stores. | 我们刚才经过了很多空荡荡的商店 |
[07:26] | Any chance Trish knew Rick Sturgess before the bar last night? | 崔西在昨天去酒吧前会可能认识瑞克·斯特吉斯吗 |
[07:30] | Not that I can tell. | 据我所知并不认识 |
[07:31] | Neither one of them are on social media. | 他们都没加入社交平台 |
[07:32] | Sturgess doesn’t even have a physical address. | 斯特吉斯甚至都没有一个确切的住址 |
[07:34] | This level of violence suggests a personal connection. | 这种程度的暴力意味着双方存在人际关系 |
[07:37] | Or a rejection. I mean, a guy with Sturgess’ record | 或是被拒绝才是原因 像斯特吉斯这样的人 |
[07:39] | wouldn’t have taken that well. | 不会很轻易地接受被拒绝 |
[07:41] | Sturgess served 5 years for sexual assault. | 斯特吉斯因性侵犯入狱五年 |
[07:43] | Which means when he was locked up, | 说明他在服刑期间 |
[07:44] | he learned next time don’t leave a witness. | 会学会下一次不要留下人证 |
[07:48] | Only he did. Why didn’t he make sure Trish was dead? | 但他却留下了 为什么不确保崔西死了呢 |
[07:50] | Maybe he wanted to punish her by burying her alive. | 可能他想通过活埋惩罚她吧 |
[07:53] | JJ, go to the hospital. Trish is still in a coma, | 小洁 去医院 崔西还在昏迷中 |
[07:55] | but talk to her husband. | 和她丈夫先谈谈 |
[07:56] | Maybe he had a run-in with Sturgess | 也许他逮捕过斯特吉斯 |
[07:58] | that would make this even more personal. | 那这事就更加是私人恩怨了 |
[08:00] | Dave, Matt, cover the house and the burial site. | 戴夫 马特 去受害人家里和被埋地点 |
[08:03] | What do you want us to do from here, boss? | 你想让我们在这里做点什么 头儿 |
[08:05] | Gather a list of witnesses from the bar last night, | 收集昨晚在酒吧的目击证人名单 |
[08:07] | also the hikers who found her. | 还有发现她的徒步者 |
[08:09] | Go through the local PD’s interviews with everyone. | 看一下当地警方对所有相关人员的询问记录 |
[08:12] | I want to know what they had for breakfast. | 我想知道所有细节 |
[08:16] | I shouldn’t have left her. | 我不该留她自己在家的 |
[08:18] | Steve was gone for one night | 史蒂夫就离开了一晚上 |
[08:19] | and I didn’t keep Trish safe. | 我没能保护崔西的安全 |
[08:20] | That’s not your job. | 那不是你的工作 |
[08:22] | Yeah, but it happened on my watch. | 是啊 但也是在我当值时发生的 |
[08:23] | He said he hadn’t left her alone before. | 他说以前从没留她一人在家过 |
[08:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:27] | I didn’t pry. | 我没细问 |
[08:29] | Look, I’m wrapping up these witness statements, | 我还在整理目击者的证词 |
[08:31] | but Barb Stanhope wanted to talk to you directly. | 不过芭伯·斯坦霍普想直接跟你们聊 |
[08:33] | Ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Hi. I’m Emily Prentiss. | 你好 我是艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[08:38] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[08:40] | They said that Rick tried to kill Trish? | 他们说瑞克想杀了崔西 |
[08:43] | What if he comes back to actually do it? | 万一他又回来杀她怎么办 |
[08:45] | We have agents protecting her. | 我们有探员在保护她 |
[08:49] | Is there something you wanted to tell me | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[08:50] | That you didn’t want to share with assistant chief Mackenzie? | 你不想跟助理警长麦肯齐说的 |
[08:53] | Uh…it’s just, uh, | 就是 |
[08:56] | I don’t want to speak out of turn or anything, | 我不是想多嘴 |
[08:58] | but, uh, Trish got more texts | 但是崔西昨晚收到她老公的信息 |
[09:01] | from her husband last night than I did, | 比我老公发我的多多了 |
[09:03] | and I thought my guy was obsessed. | 我觉得我老公就够烦人的了 |
[09:06] | Did she seem worried or upset? | 她看上去焦虑或是沮丧吗 |
[09:07] | No. I just noticed it and I wasn’t sure | 没有 我就是注意到了 |
[09:10] | if I should say anything to Mack, | 也不确定是不是该跟麦克说 |
[09:12] | ‘Cause he’s so protective. | 他保护欲比较强 |
[09:14] | You know, the brotherhood of cops and all. | 你知道 警察间的那种兄弟情 |
[09:16] | We appreciate you letting us know. | 感谢你让我们知道这事 |
[09:18] | I hope you find him. | 希望你们能抓到他 |
[09:39] | Hi. Chief Gaines? | 你好 盖恩斯警长 |
[09:41] | I’m Jennifer Jareau of the BAU. | 我是行为分析组的洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[09:43] | Have you found the son of a bitch? | 你们找到那混蛋了吗 |
[09:46] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:48] | The doctor said he bashed her head in | 医生说他狠砸了她的头 |
[09:50] | and the swelling is… | 肿胀导致 |
[09:52] | Keeping her unconscious? | 导致了她的昏迷 |
[09:54] | Yeah. They’re running a kit just in case. You know. | 是的 他们进行了采样 以防万一 你懂的 |
[09:59] | Uh, if he did, | 如果是他干的 |
[10:02] | they’ll be able to match DNA | 就能比对出DNA |
[10:03] | and this will end quickly. | 这事就能很快结束 |
[10:06] | And what if it doesn’t match? | 如果比对不成功呢 |
[10:07] | What if he’s not the guy? | 如果不是他干的呢 |
[10:09] | Whoever did this will be brought to justice. | 无论是谁干的都会被绳之以法 |
[10:12] | Well, I hope you find him before I do. | 希望你们能在我之前找到他 |
[10:16] | Chief– | 警长 |
[10:18] | Can I talk to you outside? | 能跟你到外面聊聊吗 |
[10:32] | Hi. Hi, I’m JJ. | 你好 我是小洁 |
[10:35] | She would have been safe if we all had gone camping. | 要不是我们出去野营了 她也不会出事 |
[10:38] | It was just dads and kids, remember? | 只能让爸爸和孩子们参加 记得吗 |
[10:41] | I know, but still… | 我知道 但还是 |
[10:43] | I know your mom is gonna fight | 我知道你妈妈会为了你们 |
[10:45] | to be ok for you guys. | 努力康复的 |
[10:47] | No, no, it can’t be right. | 不 不可能 |
[10:48] | This has to be a mistake. | 肯定是弄错了 |
[10:49] | Have the lab run it again. | 让实验室再化验一遍 |
[10:54] | Get off me! Stop– | 放开我 住手 |
[10:56] | Stop. Get your– | 住手 放开 |
[10:59] | Come on. Come on, get in there! | 快 进去 |
[11:00] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:08] | Hey, they did this. | 是他们干的 |
[11:10] | Broke my nose! Ohh. | 打伤了我的鼻子 |
[11:15] | Ha ha ha, oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:19] | I wanted to dance, that simple. | 我只想跳个舞 就那么简单 |
[11:23] | It’s not like it’s an issue. | 不是什么大事 |
[11:24] | Look at me. She wanted it. | 看看我的样子 她想要的 |
[11:29] | She wanted that? | 她想要这样吗 |
[11:31] | Who wants that? | 谁会想要这样 |
[11:33] | I did not do that. | 这不是我干的 |
[11:35] | Well, everyone here thinks you did. | 这儿的所有人都认为是你干的 |
[11:37] | And that’s a problem for you | 对你来说可是个大问题 |
[11:38] | because this is the chief’s wife. | 因为这是警长的妻子 |
[11:41] | And you’re in his house now. | 你现在落在他手里了 |
[11:43] | Bad for you, good for me, | 对你很糟 不过对我有利 |
[11:46] | because the longer you sit here, | 因为你在这的时间越长 |
[11:47] | the more time I have to build your case. | 我就有更多的时间定你的罪 |
[11:49] | W-wait. Wait! | 等等 |
[11:51] | Don’t leave me! You can’t leave me in here! | 别把我留在这 你不能把我留在这 |
[11:53] | You hear Sturgess is in custody? | 你听说斯特吉斯被拘捕了吗 |
[11:55] | Not the brightest guy in the world. | 他不是什么聪明人 |
[11:57] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, | 是啊 我本来也是这么想的 |
[11:59] | until I saw this crime scene. | 直到我看到了犯罪现场 |
[12:01] | I saw traces of blood, but there should have been more, | 我看到了血迹 但考虑到受害者头部的伤 |
[12:04] | considering the head wound. | 应该有更多才对 |
[12:06] | Cleaning up takes patience. | 打扫现场需要耐心 |
[12:07] | Sturgess is impulsive. | 斯特吉斯很冲动 |
[12:09] | What about the gravesite? | 坟墓那面呢 |
[12:10] | Well, it’s a hike from the parking lot. | 从停车场到这很远 |
[12:12] | Whoever did this dragged her most of the way out here. | 做这事的人得把她一路拖过来 |
[12:15] | If they’d had more time, they’d have dug further from the trail. | 如果有时间 凶手应该会拖得离路更远点 |
[12:17] | They even left a shovel out here, as if they were scared off. | 凶手还在把铲子留在这里了 像是被人吓走的 |
[12:20] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[12:22] | Organized enough to wear gloves and clean up, | 凶手有条理到知道带手套和进行打扫现场 |
[12:25] | but frenzied enough to want to bury her alive. | 但又胡乱把她活埋了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I don’t think Sturgess is our guy. | 没错 我不觉得是斯特吉斯干的 |
[12:31] | Prentiss had me call a contact in Ashburn and it is not good. | 潘提斯让我联系了阿什本的一个人 情况不妙 |
[12:35] | Trish had multiple visits to the E.R. | 崔西经常去急诊 |
[12:37] | Broken arm, fractured ribs, two miscarriages. | 胳膊断了 肋骨骨折 两次流产 |
[12:39] | Ok. And multiple E.R. visits | 好吧 多次去急诊 |
[12:41] | usually means family services. | 一般都是家庭暴力问题 |
[12:43] | Yeah. Trish said she fell down the stairs. | 是的 崔西说她是跌下了楼梯 |
[12:46] | She wasn’t pushed? | 她不是被推的 |
[12:46] | Not according to her. | 她说不是 |
[12:48] | No E.R. visits since they moved to Hitchens. | 他们搬来希钦斯以后她就没去过急诊了 |
[12:51] | Oh, this case just went from a slam dunk to– | 这案子从板上钉钉变成 |
[12:54] | I don’t know the right analogy, | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[12:55] | But it just got a whole lot worse. Check that out. | 但感觉糟得多 看这个 |
[12:58] | JJ, I’m adding Dave and Matt. | 小洁 我把戴夫和马特也加入进来了 |
[13:00] | You’re on speaker. | 开了免提 |
[13:00] | We’re all here, JJ. | 我们都在 小洁 |
[13:02] | Oh, thanks, Trevor. | 谢谢 崔夫 |
[13:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here, but… | 我在 不过 |
[13:06] | Uh, sounds like you can’t talk. | 听上去你不方便说话 |
[13:08] | Ok, we’ve ruled out Rick Sturgess | 我们排除了首要嫌疑人 |
[13:10] | as our prime suspect. | 瑞克·斯特吉斯 |
[13:11] | There was no sexual assault on Trish. | 崔西没有被性侵 |
[13:13] | As we know, Sturgess is all about the predatory | 据我们所知 斯特吉斯只会实施 |
[13:15] | masculine behavior. | 掠夺性的男性行为 |
[13:16] | He wouldn’t have been able to control those urges. | 他不可能控制住那些欲望 |
[13:18] | So do we have any other suspects? | 有其他嫌疑人吗 |
[13:20] | It’s possible that Trish’s husband might be involved. | 崔西的丈夫有可能涉案 |
[13:23] | Where is that coming from? | 这从何说起 |
[13:25] | Barb, Trish’s friend, she said Steve | 芭伯 崔西的朋友 她说史蒂夫 |
[13:27] | was texting Trish all night. | 一整晚都在给崔西发消息 |
[13:29] | 史蒂夫:我们刚在营地停好车了 崔西:哇 挺快的 你们走高速公路了吗 史蒂夫:不 走的乡间公路 这时间段还是这样快得多 崔西:路上风景也更漂亮 史蒂夫:没错 天啊 黛娜帮忙搭了帐篷 崔西:什么 那是谁 肯定不是我们女儿 史蒂夫:我要发全境通告寻人了 呵呵 开始吃晚饭了 阿彻家带了巧克力棉花糖饼干 崔西:棒 史蒂夫:豆子放在哪儿了 崔西:帆布包的侧袋里 史蒂夫:找到了 你真好 史蒂夫:我们在玩UNO 史蒂夫:黛娜赢了 不知道她这得意劲儿是从哪儿来的 史蒂夫:刚才阿彻先生的头上停了只巨大的蛾子 史蒂夫:他吓坏了 哈哈 史蒂夫:崔夫笑得太厉害 根汁汽水都从鼻子里喷出来了 史蒂夫:真希望你也在这儿 史蒂夫:你打算干点什么 史蒂夫:再多些时间就好了 史蒂夫:你还好吗 | |
[13:29] | 史蒂夫:你没事吧 史蒂夫:下次你也应该来 史蒂夫:我真不想把你一个人留在家里 史蒂夫:崔西 史蒂夫:如果你收到了 请回复我 史蒂夫:你晚上接下来想做些什么 史蒂夫:呼吸 崔西 史蒂夫:我可以给你打电话吗 史蒂夫:我要睡觉了 史蒂夫:你还好吗 史蒂夫:崔西你吓到我了 史蒂夫:我们聊过这个 史蒂夫:你不能不跟我交流 史蒂夫:我没收到你的消息之前不想睡觉 史蒂夫:你得知道你没事 史蒂夫:崔西 求你回答我 史蒂夫:速速回复 史蒂夫:我睡不着 史蒂夫:…… 史蒂夫:也许这是个坏点子 史蒂夫:崔西 我要你回复我告诉我一切都好 史蒂夫:怎么了 | |
[13:30] | 42 times to be exact. | 准确来说来回一共四十二条 |
[13:32] | Steve won’t release the medical records to us, | 史蒂夫不让我们看病历 |
[13:34] | And Mack told me last night was the first time | 麦克说昨晚是第一次 |
[13:36] | Steve had ever left Trish alone. | 史蒂夫单独把崔西留在家里 |
[13:38] | Which is weird and possessive, right? | 这很奇怪而且显示出极强占有欲 对吧 |
[13:40] | So I did some digging. | 所以我查了一下 |
[13:41] | Trish has had a slew of, quote, “Accidents.” | 崔西身上发生了大量的所谓”意外” |
[13:44] | I don’t want to judge, | 我不想臆测 |
[13:44] | but they’re classic excuses for domestic abuse. | 不过这是典型的家庭暴力的借口 |
[13:47] | Ok. But the chief has a solid alibi. | 好吧 不过警长有充分的不在场证明 |
[13:50] | He was camping. | 他在野营 |
[13:51] | Ah, not so solid. | 也不是那么充分 |
[13:53] | Their son said when they woke up around 6 A.M., | 他们的儿子说他们早上六点起来时 |
[13:55] | Steve wasn’t there. | 史蒂夫并不在 |
[13:57] | He got back around 7 A.M. with doughnuts, | 他是七点左右带着甜甜圈回来的 |
[14:00] | and that is when Mack called with the news. | 也就是麦克打来通知我们的时间 |
[14:02] | So, he drives home | 所以 孩子们睡下后 |
[14:04] | while the kids are asleep, | 他开车回了家 |
[14:05] | Things get heated, | 事情变得不可收拾 |
[14:06] | he goes too far, has to cover it up. | 他做过头了 必须掩盖这件事 |
[14:10] | Yeah, but to do what happened to her, | 是的 但下手这么狠 |
[14:12] | the level of it, he’d have to be out of his mind. | 做到这种程度 他一定是疯了 |
[14:15] | Well, the E.R. visits could be why they moved. | 他们搬家可能就是因为崔西出入急症室太多次 |
[14:17] | You know, too many people asking too many questions. | 你知道 人们开始起疑 问了太多问题 |
[14:20] | They needed a fresh start in a small town. | 他们要在一个小镇上重新开始 |
[14:21] | Ok, so what’s the plan? | 好的 有什么计划 |
[14:23] | You’re in a public place, | 你们现在在公共场所 |
[14:24] | so he will control his temper, | 他会控制他的脾气 |
[14:25] | and he won’t be expecting you to ask | 他不会料到你会问他 |
[14:27] | how things have been with him and Trish. | 他和崔西之间的关系怎么样 |
[14:29] | You’ll get an honest reaction. | 你会看到他对此的真实反映 |
[14:30] | Ok. All right. I’ll, uh, call you back. | 好的 我到时给你打电话 |
[14:43] | You think that I would try and kill my wife?! | 你认为是我杀了自己的老婆吗 |
[14:46] | Why did she end up in the E.R. so many times? | 为什么她三番两次地进急诊室 |
[14:48] | Trish is accident prone. | 崔西容易出事故 |
[14:52] | Broken ribs, broken arms, | 肋骨骨折 手臂骨折 |
[14:55] | Miscarriages. That’s a lot of accidents. | 多次流产 太多事故了 |
[14:58] | She have a drinking problem? | 她酗酒吗 |
[15:00] | Is it drugs? | 那她吸毒吗 |
[15:02] | No. No drugs, no alcohol, nothing like that. | 不 她不吸毒也不酗酒 没有这些问题 |
[15:06] | Well, you gotta give me something here | 那好 你最好能提供一些证据 |
[15:07] | to make me believe that you didn’t do this, | 让我相信你没有这么做 |
[15:08] | because right now, I think you did. | 因为眼下 我觉得就是你做的 |
[15:13] | I gave up everything I wanted | 我为了让我妻子快乐生活 |
[15:16] | and moved here to make my wife happy. | 放弃了所有我想要的移居到这里 |
[15:20] | When we both saw that house, | 当我们看到那座房子时 |
[15:21] | we thought we’d found the perfect home | 我们都以为那是我们理想中的家 |
[15:23] | in the perfect town, and now this. | 还有这理想的小镇 结果看看现在 |
[15:27] | You texted her 42 times | 她和朋友外出的时候 |
[15:29] | when she was out with friends. | 你跟她来回发了42条信息 |
[15:31] | That’s a little obsessive, don’t you think? | 这有点太偏执了 你觉得呢 |
[15:33] | I’m a cop, a control freak. | 我是个警察 是个控制狂 |
[15:35] | I didn’t know she went out. | 我不知道她出去了 |
[15:37] | That make you angry? | 这会让你恼火吗 |
[15:39] | It made me worried. | 这让我很担心 |
[15:42] | Trish never goes out. When she didn’t text back, | 崔西从不外出 她没回我短信的时候 |
[15:44] | I thought about driving home, | 我想过开车回家 |
[15:46] | but I didn’t want to wake the kids. | 但我不想吵醒孩子们 |
[15:47] | But you left them there. | 但是你把他们留在那儿了 |
[15:48] | I had breakfast duty. | 我要给他们买早餐 |
[15:52] | I thought everybody would like doughnuts. | 我想大家都喜欢吃甜甜圈 |
[15:54] | I was gone an hour. | 我只离开了一小时 |
[15:57] | Look, if you know anything | 听着 如果你有任何 |
[16:00] | that could help solve this case, | 可以帮忙破案的线索 |
[16:02] | You need to tell me. | 务必告诉我 |
[16:05] | Here’s what I know. | 这我知道 |
[16:08] | Someone is trying to frame me | 有人想陷害我 |
[16:10] | for the attempted murder of my wife. | 陷害我谋杀我妻子 |
[16:12] | And whoever did this knew I wasn’t home, | 他知道我不在家 |
[16:14] | and that list is as small as this town. | 这个镇就这么点大 |
[16:18] | So, yeah, I get it. I get it. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[16:21] | It looks personal. Do I look good for it? | 这看起来像是私人恩怨 我看起来有嫌疑吗 |
[16:23] | Without question. | 当然 |
[16:24] | But would I do that to her? Never. | 但是我会对她做那样的事吗 不可能的 |
[16:27] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[16:36] | You are | 你是 |
[16:37] | the only person who has the power | 唯一一个有能力 |
[16:39] | and the resources to solve this. | 有办法解决这件事的人 |
[16:43] | So I’m asking you, for my family… | 所以我请求你 为了我的家人 |
[16:48] | Please help us. | 请帮帮我们 |
[16:51] | Kids, come on. | 孩子们 走吧 |
[16:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:02] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[17:03] | He’s hiding something. | 他在隐瞒些什么 |
[17:04] | Like trying to kill his wife? | 像是他想杀自己的妻子吗 |
[17:05] | No, he’s protecting her and his family. | 不 他是在保护她和他的家人 |
[17:08] | He’s angry, rightfully so. | 他很生气 有理由生气 |
[17:10] | Then he should give us everything he knows | 那他就应该把他知道的都告诉我们 |
[17:12] | to help us find who hurt his wife. | 帮我们找出伤害他妻子的凶手 |
[17:13] | Unless he’s playing it close to the vest | 除非他守口如瓶是因为 |
[17:15] | ’cause he’s afraid whatever he knows is gonna hurt his family. | 他认为他知道的会危及他的家人 |
[17:17] | There’s the usual suspects that raise eyebrows– | 一般让人生气的嫌犯… |
[17:19] | Sex, drugs, rock ‘n’ roll. Any of those fit? | 有涉及性关系 毒品和摇滚乐吗 |
[17:21] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[17:23] | But he oversold the denial of alcohol and drugs, so… | 但是他一直反复否认毒品和酗酒问题 所以 |
[17:27] | Tox screen? | 做个毒检 |
[17:28] | We’d have to subpoena it. | 必须做一个 |
[17:29] | Well, if it isn’t drugs, it could be sex. | 如果不是毒品 那可能是性关系 |
[17:31] | Maybe she was having and affair | 可能是她搞外遇了 |
[17:32] | and tried to call it off. | 想要结束关系 |
[17:33] | Or someone covets her. | 又或是有人追求她 |
[17:34] | If they can’t have her, no one can. | 他若不能拥有她 别人也别想 |
[17:35] | Gossip flies through a town like this. | 这种小镇上谣言传得很快 |
[17:37] | I’m sure we can ask Mack. | 我们不妨问一下麦克 |
[17:39] | There could be collusion. | 可能有同谋 |
[17:40] | We need to keep our deductions to ourselves. | 我们的推论还是不要传出去为好 |
[17:42] | Uh, Mack is here. | 麦克来了 |
[17:44] | Ok. Call us back. | 好的 再给我们回电话 |
[17:46] | Did Mack tell you he was headed to the hospital? | 麦克有和你说他去了医院吗 |
[17:48] | No. | 没有 |
[17:49] | Oh. Interesting that he would disappear during an active investigation. | 在调查时消失 这就有意思了 |
[17:53] | Mack drove Trish home, | 是麦克载崔西回家 |
[17:55] | and he was one of the first responders. | 他也是第一响应的警员之一 |
[17:56] | Every report we’ve read has gone through his filter. | 我们查看的每份报告都是他筛选过的 |
[18:00] | We need to start over again, | 我们要重新来过 |
[18:01] | bring the witnesses and the hikers back in. | 让目击者和徒步者再过来谈话 |
[18:05] | You’re probably used to this kind of thing, | 你可能对这样的事已经习以为常了 |
[18:06] | but I’ve never seen someone in a coma. | 但是我从来没见过别人昏迷的样子 |
[18:10] | Is she crying? | 她在哭吗 |
[18:11] | Involuntary side effect? | 是没有意识性的吗 |
[18:13] | Not unless she can hear everything that’s going on. | 除非她能听见我们在说什么 |
[18:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[18:26] | Emily asked us to look into Mack. | 艾米丽让我查下麦克 |
[18:27] | He still with you? | 他还在你旁边吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:29] | Ok, so Mack was passed over as chief, | 好的 所以麦克没有被选为警长 |
[18:32] | despite living his whole life in Hitchens | 尽管他一生都在希钦斯 |
[18:34] | and being primed for promotion. | 为晋升做好准备 |
[18:35] | 弗吉尼亚州警局 个人记录 | |
[18:35] | Steve Gaines swooped in, and he took it. | 史蒂夫·盖恩斯突然杀出来 抢了他的职位 |
[18:37] | So you’re thinking jealousy. | 所以你觉得是因为嫉妒 |
[18:38] | I mean, he could covet steve’s career, | 我是说他可能觊觎着史蒂夫的事业 |
[18:41] | Wife, family. | 妻子 家庭 |
[18:42] | You seeing any signs of that? | 你看出任何迹象了吗 |
[18:44] | I’m thinking emotional guilt. | 我觉得他看起来很内疚 |
[18:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:50] | Have a good night. | 好好休息 |
[18:51] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[18:52] | Hey. Take care, ok? | 当心点 好吗 |
[18:54] | All right, I’m going to let Emily know that he left. | 好的 我要告诉艾米丽他走了 |
[18:56] | Copy. You be safe. | 收到 注意安全 |
[18:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:00] | So we know Mack’s cruiser was at the Gaines house and the burial site. | 我们知道麦克的警车在盖恩斯家和坟墓旁出现过 |
[19:03] | There’s another vehicle. It’s not in his reports. | 他还有一辆汽车 记录里没写 |
[19:07] | These treads look like they’re from a pickup, | 从胎面花纹上看似乎是小卡车 |
[19:10] | which happens to be Mack’s off-duty vehicle. | 麦克下班后开的正是小卡车 |
[19:13] | It looks like the hikers are here. | 徒步者好像到了 |
[19:15] | Want to see what they know about Mack? | 想看看他们知道麦克的什么事吗 |
[19:19] | You’ve gotta come clean with me. | 你要来跟我一起清理 |
[19:21] | Of course I don’t think you did this, | 我当然知道你不会做这样的事 |
[19:22] | but maybe you know who did, and the FBI is here. | 但是也许你知道是谁做的 联调局的人来了 |
[19:24] | There’s no choice anymore, ok? | 别无他法了 |
[19:26] | Meet me at Cedar Bridge. | 来雪松桥见我 |
[19:28] | It’s just me. I’ll fill them in after. | 只有我 稍后再跟他们说 |
[19:33] | You said you’d never hiked that trail before. Why is that? | 你说你以前从不在那条道上徒步 是为什么呢 |
[19:36] | Coyotes attack dogs out that way. | 因为土狼总在那里攻击狗 |
[19:38] | So your dog found the grave. | 是你的狗找到了坟墓 |
[19:41] | Well, the barking got our attention, | 狗叫声引起了我们的注意 |
[19:42] | but the other woman found it. | 但是另一个女人找到了坟墓 |
[19:45] | What woman? | 什么样的女人 |
[19:46] | I don’t know who she is, but Mack knew her. | 我不知道她是谁 但是麦克认识她 |
[19:49] | Was he surprised to see her? | 他看到她时很惊讶吗 |
[19:52] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[20:01] | Who the hell is this woman, | 那个女的到底是谁 |
[20:02] | and why hasn’t Mack told us about her? | 麦克为什么没跟我们提过她 |
[21:00] | First they try to kill the chief’s wife, | 他们先是试图谋杀警长的妻子 |
[21:02] | now they take out his second in command? | 这回又要除掉他的副手 |
[21:03] | What’d Gaines do to piss off the unsub? | 盖恩斯一家哪里惹到了不明嫌犯 |
[21:06] | I don’t know, but it feels like we walked into a town at war. | 谁知道 但这个小镇似乎硝烟弥漫 |
[21:08] | So stay locked and loaded. | 保持战备状态 |
[21:09] | Now that they killed a cop, all bets are off. | 这回死的是警察 所有的推测都推翻了 |
[21:11] | We got an emboldened serial offender and no suspects. | 而这有恃无恐的连环杀人案 还没有嫌疑人 |
[21:14] | There’s one. | 有一个 |
[21:15] | There’s a female hiker that Mack saw at the burial site. | 麦克在坟墓处看见的那个女性徒步者 |
[21:18] | You still think Mack’s involved? | 你还坚持认为麦克也参与其中了吗 |
[21:20] | I don’t. But I think he had a lead, | 不 但他应该有头绪了 |
[21:22] | and if he’d filled us in, he might still be alive. | 如果他和我们说了实情 也许就不会送命了 |
[21:26] | He took one in the kevlar, | 一枪打在了他的防弹衣上 |
[21:28] | the other one there in the gut, | 一枪打到了肚子 |
[21:30] | but that’s not what killed him. | 但都不是致命伤 |
[21:32] | He’s got petechiae hemorrhaging in his eyes. | 他的眼睛里有瘀血 |
[21:34] | He was asphyxiated. Killer made sure he was dead. | 凶手为了确保他死亡 使他窒息 |
[21:39] | They learned from the mistake they had with Trish. | 崔西没有死让他们吸取了教训 |
[21:40] | Here’s Mack’s stuff, agent. | 这是麦克的东西 探员 |
[21:42] | Thanks. Let’s get these to Garcia. | 谢谢 把东西交给加西亚 |
[21:45] | There might be a clue. | 也许能找到线索 |
[21:45] | The same kind of truck treads are also over there. | 那边留下了和上次一样的小卡车轮胎花纹 |
[21:48] | It’s gotta be the unsub’s. | 一定是不明嫌犯留下的 |
[21:49] | Well, it looks like they lured Mack out here to finish him off. | 他们把麦克引到这杀了他 |
[21:52] | Just like the burial, this kill feels improvised. | 这次和活埋那次一样都是临时准备的 |
[21:55] | Full-tilt boogie. | 全速摇摆 |
[21:57] | It’s cop slang. It’s when you’re riding | 这是警察行话 |
[22:00] | the adrenaline of a murder and you haven’t planned | 意为谋杀完全是出于一时冲动 |
[22:02] | what you’re gonna do next. You tend to get reckless. | 并没有计划好下一步 这会导致不计任何后果的鲁莽 |
[22:06] | Learn something new every day. | 每天都能学到新东西 |
[22:11] | Hey. Look who I found. | 看谁来了 |
[22:13] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[22:16] | Good to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[22:16] | It’s good to be back. | 我也很高兴 |
[22:20] | What’s their story? | 他们怎么了 |
[22:22] | It’s over. | 他死了 |
[22:23] | He O.D.ed. | 服药过量而死 |
[22:27] | Ninth one this week. | 这是这周第九个了 |
[22:29] | Trish’s body temperature is normal, | 崔西的体温很正常 |
[22:31] | but she doesn’t seem stable. | 但她的情况很不稳定 |
[22:45] | She’s shaking and sweating. | 她在发抖出汗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:50] | Hey, um, Trish looks like she’s going through withdrawal. | 崔西显示出戒断后的症状 |
[22:53] | My guess is opiates or some other kind of prescription meds. | 我猜是鸦片或其它处方药 |
[22:57] | That’s a big accusation. | 这可是很严重的指控 |
[22:59] | When I asked Steve about the alcohol and drugs, | 我问过史蒂夫她妻子是否酗酒嗑药 |
[23:01] | he vehemently denied it. | 他当时极力否认 |
[23:03] | If she’s addicted, her body’s built up a tolerance. | 如果她真的滥用药物 那她的身体产生了耐受性 |
[23:05] | whatever she’s getting in here is only providing | 现在给她注射的药物 |
[23:07] | a fraction of what she needs. | 对她来说远远不够 |
[23:08] | So she’s detoxing while in a coma? | 所以她在昏迷的同时戒毒吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Look, we need to find out what kind of drugs, | 我们得知道她之前服用的是什么药 |
[23:14] | because this could have something to do with why she was attacked. | 这事关她被袭击的原因 |
[23:16] | Let me guess. The doctor’s been less than forthcoming. | 我没猜错的话医生并不配合 |
[23:18] | Oh, yeah. Everybody’s keeping secrets. | 没错 所有人都藏着秘密 |
[23:21] | Well, if it’s widespread in a community like this, | 如果这里药物滥用如此泛滥的话 |
[23:23] | everyone’s either using, enabling, or in denial. | 所有人不是使用者 开药者就是在隐瞒事实 |
[23:26] | Then it’s time we profile the town. | 该给这个小镇进行侧写了 |
[23:31] | So we just got the EMTs to admit that there have been | 急救医生终于承认 上周在本县 |
[23:35] | 15 deaths, 102 overdoses, | 有15死 102人服药过量 |
[23:38] | 9 babies born with drug-related issues | 9个婴儿生下来 |
[23:40] | in this county in the last week. | 就有和毒品相关的病症 |
[23:42] | I’ve got 306 jailed just this month for drugs. | 这个月就有306人因毒品入狱 |
[23:46] | The EMTs told us they’ve gone to a single house | 急救医生说他们一天内多次 |
[23:47] | multiple times in one day due to overdoses. | 去到同一户人家抢救服药过量的病人 |
[23:50] | So why is this town hit so hard? | 这个镇的问题为何如此严重 |
[23:52] | Baltimore’s the closest port city. | 巴尔的摩是封闭的港口城市 |
[23:54] | Hitchens county is merely a stop along this heroin highway. | 希钦斯县只是运送海洛因途中的一个停靠点 |
[23:58] | Good day and news. | 你们好 我有新线索了 |
[24:00] | Um, I got into Mack’s smashed cell phone. | 我接入了麦克被弄碎的手机 |
[24:02] | Not a lot of activity. | 没有太多内容 |
[24:04] | There is a outgoing call to a pay phone in town. | 有一通是打给镇里公用电话的 |
[24:07] | And I have the last entry in his notes. | 我查到了他的最后一条笔记 |
[24:09] | Great. Let’s have it. | 太好了 写的什么 |
[24:11] | “Shelly.” Those were his notes. | 写的”雪莉” 就这个 |
[24:11] | 01/04/18 上午11:41 雪莉 | |
[24:12] | That was his note–that name. | 上面只有这个名字 |
[24:13] | Has there been a Shelly anywhere else in the investigation? | 在调查中出现过叫雪莉的人吗 |
[24:16] | She wasn’t on the witness list from the bar. | 她没在酒吧目击者的名单上 |
[24:19] | Garcia, how many Shellys in the county drive a pickup? | 加西亚 镇上有多少叫雪莉的人开小卡车 |
[24:22] | Not a single one. | 一个都没有 |
[24:24] | Ok, keep trying. It could be a nickname | 再找找 雪莉有可能是昵称 |
[24:26] | or a last name connected to Trish. | 或是和崔西的娘家有关联 |
[24:29] | All bases covered. Got it. | 我明白了 |
[24:30] | Trish was surrounded by a lot of women | 崔西被袭击那晚 |
[24:32] | the night she was attacked. | 身边有很多女性 |
[24:33] | So maybe this Shelly was involved, | 也许雪莉也参与了 |
[24:36] | but she just didn’t come forward. | 只是她并没有现身 |
[24:38] | What if she’s Trish’s dealer? | 她会不会是卖毒品给崔西的人 |
[24:42] | We need to talk to the chief. | 我们得找警长谈谈 |
[24:46] | Gentlemen. Come on in. | 请进 先生们 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Hey, Trev. Do me a solid. Go work in your room. | 崔夫 帮我个忙 去你房间里写作业 |
[24:58] | If that math starts to bite, just give a holler. | 数学题不会做的话 尽管问我 |
[25:05] | We’re sorry about what happened with Trish. | 崔西的事我们表示很遗憾 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:08] | I can’t believe that Mack’s dead. | 不敢相信麦克死了 |
[25:11] | He was such a good man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[25:13] | Mack had suspicions about someone named Shelly. | 麦克生前怀疑一个叫雪莉的人 |
[25:18] | No, I don’t know a Shelly. | 我不认识叫雪莉的人 |
[25:20] | Ok, well, here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这样 |
[25:23] | We think you’re withholding information | 我们认为你在隐瞒信息 |
[25:25] | that would help us solve who did that to Trish. | 而这些信息对找出袭击崔西的凶手有帮助 |
[25:29] | And Agent Jareau feels that your wife | 洁婼探员认为你的妻子 |
[25:32] | is showing signs of withdrawal. | 显示出戒断的症状 |
[25:36] | Addiction is a disease. | 药物上瘾是疾病 |
[25:38] | It’s not a moral failing. | 不是道德败坏 |
[25:40] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 你不用感到羞愧 |
[25:42] | But if you’re not being honest with us right here, | 如果你不和我们说实情 |
[25:45] | then you’re hindering the investigation. | 你就是在阻碍调查 |
[25:51] | My wife has been losing a battle with oxycodone | 两年前 我的妻子在流产后 |
[25:55] | since she miscarried two years ago. | 开始服用羟考酮上瘾 |
[25:57] | And the doctor just kept prescribing pills. | 医生却不断给她开处方药吗 |
[26:00] | No. He stopped when she got addicted. | 不 她上瘾之后就不开了 |
[26:03] | I wanted her to go into rehab, | 我想让她去戒毒所 |
[26:04] | but she didn’t want anyone else to know. | 但她不想让别人知道 |
[26:08] | With all due respect, she’s still on something. | 冒昧地说一句 她还在服药 |
[26:11] | She is, but not nearly as much. | 确实 但没有以前服用那么多了 |
[26:16] | Trish was taking 50 pills a day. | 她以前每天吃50片药 |
[26:20] | She’s down to 10. | 现在减为10片 |
[26:21] | And I know that still sounds like a lot, | 虽然听起来还是很多 |
[26:24] | but going cold turkey is dangerous | 但快速戒掉十分危险 |
[26:27] | and it wasn’t gonna work. | 也没效果 |
[26:30] | And where is she getting them? | 她从哪里拿的药 |
[26:34] | I have a slipped disk. | 我患有椎间盘突出 |
[26:37] | And I can manage on aspirin. | 靠吃阿司匹林维持 |
[26:40] | But the doctors are really into managing pain, | 医生很想解除我的痛苦 |
[26:45] | so…I can get a prescription. | 所以我能拿到处方药 |
[26:51] | I’m in charge of the pills. | 我负责管理这些药物 |
[26:54] | So it’s monitored. | 所以都是在监督下的 |
[26:59] | Now I still don’t get what Trish’s addiction | 但我还是弄不明白崔西的药物上瘾 |
[27:01] | has to do with the attack. | 和她遭受袭击有什么关系 |
[27:03] | We think it’s someone who | 我们认为是某些 |
[27:04] | fears that Trish is going to expose them. | 怕崔西揭发他们的人干的 |
[27:07] | A…doctor or a dealer. | 医生或是毒贩 |
[27:10] | No, there’s no dealer, trust me. | 相信我 没有什么毒贩 |
[27:12] | You do know you’re enabling her. | 你知道你这是在纵容她 |
[27:15] | Yeah. And because of it, | 没错 正因如此 |
[27:17] | I’ve gotten too good at keeping secrets. | 我变得越来越会保守秘密了 |
[27:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:25] | I’m Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[27:27] | I’m Dana. | 我是黛娜 |
[27:28] | You work with Jennifer and Penelope, right? | 你是洁妮芙和佩内洛普的同事 |
[27:31] | Yeah. Your dad told my team about– | 没错 你爸爸和我们团队说了 |
[27:33] | About my mom. | 我妈妈的事 |
[27:35] | Yeah. He just called. | 嗯 他刚打给我了 |
[27:37] | So you came here to watch my comatose, | 所以你过来是陪我看着我那昏迷着的 |
[27:39] | strung-out mom with me? | 有毒瘾的妈妈 |
[27:43] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[27:44] | Actually, the reason I came is because Penelope told me | 事实上 我来这的原因是佩内洛普告诉我 |
[27:47] | you were working on a project for school | 你在忙学校的一个 |
[27:49] | about the Galapagos Islands, | 关于加拉巴哥群岛的项目 |
[27:50] | and it just so happens that the book I’m currently reading | 正好我现在在看的一本书 |
[27:53] | is about the wildlife there. | 就是关于那里的野生动物的 |
[27:56] | It’s not for school. | 不是学校的项目 |
[27:59] | I just said that because it sounded a lot less weird | 我这么说只是因为这样听起来没有 |
[28:01] | than I was learning about it just ’cause I wanted to. | 我说我是因为感兴趣才学的那么奇怪 |
[28:03] | I learn about things all the time just because I want to. | 我一直都只会去学我感兴趣的事物 |
[28:05] | Recently I’ve been studying up on fungi | 最近我一直在研究真菌类 |
[28:07] | for no other reason than I love yeasts and molds. | 没别的原因 就是我超爱霉菌和酵母菌 |
[28:10] | I think it’s, uh– I think it’s because I can relate to them. | 我觉得 我觉得这是因为我能和它们产生共鸣 |
[28:14] | You relate to mold? | 你和霉菌产生共鸣 |
[28:16] | Well, I–I learned that fungus is mobile, | 我了解到真菌是可以动的 |
[28:19] | but it’s only mobile because it grows. | 不过它动只是因为它在生长 |
[28:22] | And I know with myself that my life seems to get better | 就像我自己知道生活好像会变得更好 |
[28:25] | and I find myself moving into new things as I grow. | 我发现自己在成长过程中变成了全新的人 |
[28:30] | Which kind of makes me wonder | 这使我不禁想到 |
[28:32] | if maybe you’re reading about the Galapagos | 或许你在学习加拉帕戈斯群岛的事 |
[28:34] | ’cause you can relate to something about that. | 是因为你能和那产生共鸣 |
[28:37] | 加拉帕戈斯群岛 浴火重生的岛屿 | |
[28:38] | It’s a bunch of weird islands. | 就是一群奇怪的岛屿 |
[28:42] | I do feel like a weird island. | 我感觉自己像座奇怪的岛屿 |
[28:49] | Having trouble sorting out your feelings with your mom? | 你和你妈妈有什么心结吗 |
[28:54] | Look, I know all the stats, | 我知道所有的数据 |
[28:55] | and I know how there’s a huge drug problem in the U.S., | 我知道美国有严重的毒品问题 |
[28:59] | but…it’s just so different when it’s my mom. | 但落到自己妈妈身上又是一回事 |
[29:05] | I know she’s been taking those pills | 我知道她一直在吃那些药 |
[29:07] | and calling help lines, whatever. | 打求助热线 之类的 |
[29:11] | I’m still just so angry at her. | 我还是很气她 |
[29:18] | I haven’t told my mom I loved her in over a year. | 我有一年多没跟我妈说我爱她了 |
[29:23] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:27] | I do love her. | 但我真的爱她 |
[29:31] | It’s funny that the very thing | 有意思的是 能帮助 |
[29:34] | that’s helping your mom get clean | 你妈妈戒毒的那件事 |
[29:35] | might actually be your anger. | 可能正是你对她的怨气 |
[29:40] | There are studies recently that show | 最新研究表明 |
[29:42] | that traditional forms of care and compassion | 传统形式的关心和同情 |
[29:44] | sometimes don’t offer enough incentive | 有时不能给有毒瘾的人 |
[29:46] | to the person with the addiction. | 提供足够的动力 |
[29:50] | So me being a jerk to my mom has actually been good? | 所以对我妈态度恶劣反而对她是件好事 |
[29:54] | Are you being a jerk because you love her? | 你对她态度恶劣不正是因为你爱她吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah. It’s good. | 那就对了 是件好事 |
[30:05] | I just wish she would wake up. | 我好希望她能醒来 |
[30:12] | If Hitchens mimics the national stats, | 如果希钦斯的数据和全国统计数据类似 |
[30:14] | there’s an opioid addiction in one out of every 6 houses. | 每六个家庭中就有一个对鸦片类药物上瘾 |
[30:17] | And that number has quadrupled in the last 20 years. | 近二十年来 这个数据已经翻了两番 |
[30:21] | So, I talked to all of Trish’s friends from the bar that night, | 我和崔西那晚在酒吧的朋友们都聊了 |
[30:25] | except for Kat. She hasn’t returned any | 除了凯特 我给她打了很多电话 |
[30:28] | of my phone calls, which is especially strange | 她都没有回 这很奇怪 |
[30:30] | because I saw her talking to Mack yesterday, | 因为我昨天看见她和麦克在说话 |
[30:34] | and I bet you she wasn’t telling him everything. | 我敢说她没有对他和盘托出 |
[30:37] | Mack didn’t put much in the report. | 麦克并没有在报告中记录太多 |
[30:39] | We should see if she’s connected to anyone named Shelly. | 我们该查下她有没有和一个叫雪莉的人有联系 |
[30:41] | Well, it says here that Kat’s from Baltimore originally, | 这上面说凯特是从巴尔的摩来的 |
[30:44] | so what brought her to Hitchens? | 那是什么原因令她来到了希钦斯 |
[31:21] | What are you doing here, Kat? | 你来这干什么 凯特 |
[31:23] | I wanted to see her. | 我想见她 |
[31:23] | No, not here. | 不 不能在这里 |
[31:25] | Not now. You’re being stupid. | 现在不行 你在犯傻 |
[31:27] | I’m freaked out, shelly. They keep calling me, | 我吓坏了 雪莉 他们不停地打给我 |
[31:29] | want me to answer questions. | 想要我回答问题 |
[31:33] | What if they know what you did? | 万一他们知道了你的所作所为怎么办 |
[31:36] | You just hold them off. | 你得拖住他们 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna come by later, ok? | 我晚点过来 好吗 |
[31:43] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[31:56] | These pills are the most prolific serial killers we’ve ever seen. | 这些药是我们见过的最多产的连环杀手 |
[31:59] | Like a lot of towns in America, I mean, | 和美国大多数小镇一样 |
[32:00] | Hitchens could be quietly calling out for help. | 希钦斯可能在暗中求救 |
[32:03] | JJ said there’s a community board down at the hospital | 小洁说在医院有个社区委员会 |
[32:05] | and almost every flyer is for an addiction hot line. | 几乎每张传单上都是介绍毒瘾热线的 |
[32:09] | Wonder who sponsors those. | 很好奇是谁赞助的 |
[32:12] | Garcia, are your ears burning? | 加西亚 你知道我们刚才正要聊到你[耳朵很烫]吗 |
[32:14] | My ears are the same temperature as the rest of my body–hot. | 我的耳朵和我身体其它部位温度一样 热辣 |
[32:18] | Oh, that sounds like flirting. I don’t flirt with you. | 听起来好像在调情 我不和你调情 |
[32:20] | It’s in my mission statement. What do you need? | 我现在是工作状态 你需要什么 |
[32:21] | Ok, look, we need to know | 好的 我们需要知道 |
[32:23] | who runs the drug help lines in Hitchens. | 是谁在运营希钦斯的毒瘾帮助热线 |
[32:25] | That will be next on my to-do list. | 这会是我下个待办事项 |
[32:26] | I called you to say that the chief | 我打给你是要告诉你 |
[32:28] | is getting his prescription filled | 给警长开处方的人 |
[32:30] | by a Dr. Gorman, but it’s all totally legit. | 叫做格曼医生 但全合乎规范 |
[32:33] | By chance, anybody in his life named Shelly? | 有没有可能 他认识的人中有个叫雪莉的 |
[32:38] | His wife’s name’s Michelle. | 他的妻子叫米歇尔 |
[32:40] | Shelly could be short for Michelle, right? | 雪莉可能是米歇尔的昵称 对吗 |
[32:43] | JJ just walked in and she looks… | 小洁刚走了进来 她看起来 |
[32:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:45] | Trish is awake. | 崔西醒了 |
[32:53] | Because I don’t know who did this to me. | 因为我不知道是谁干的 |
[32:56] | You know, I got hit so hard, | 我挨了重重一击 |
[32:57] | I can’t really remember anything that makes any sense. | 记不得任何事情了 |
[33:00] | Do you know anyone named Shelly? | 你认识一个叫雪莉的人吗 |
[33:03] | Shelly. | 雪莉 |
[33:08] | No. | 不认识 |
[33:09] | We know about your addiction | 我们知道你有毒瘾 |
[33:11] | and that Steve gets you pills from Dr. Gorman. | 还知道史蒂夫从格曼医生那里给你开药 |
[33:13] | That’s right, but I never met him. | 是的 但我从来没有见过他 |
[33:16] | What about his wife Michelle? | 那他妻子米歇尔呢 |
[33:19] | No. | 没见过 |
[33:23] | I keep seeing Steve and the kids | 我总是看见史蒂夫和孩子们 |
[33:24] | and they’re standing over me when I’m getting buried. | 在我被埋的时候站在我上方 |
[33:28] | And I know they’re not really there | 我知道他们其实并不在那里 |
[33:29] | and I really, really want them to be there. | 我真的 真的很希望他们在 |
[33:31] | And I keep trying to see who’s doing this to me, and… | 我不停地回忆是谁对我下的手 |
[33:38] | And I can’t because there’s too much dirt in my eyes. | 但我记不起来 因为我眼中有太多泥土了 |
[33:43] | And there’s two or three people. | 有两到三个人 |
[33:46] | Someone call 911! | 打报警电话 |
[33:47] | One of them’s yelling for somebody to get me help. | 他们中有一个人喊着找个人来救我 |
[33:50] | And there’s dogs barking. | 有狗不停地叫 |
[33:51] | I don’t understand because we don’t have a dog. | 我也搞不懂因为我们家没有养狗 |
[33:54] | And I don’t know who she is, because I know her… | 我也不认识她是谁 因为我见过她 |
[33:59] | I can’t remember her name. | 我记不起她的名字 |
[34:00] | Dana told us that you called the help line. | 黛娜告诉我们你打过求助热线 |
[34:02] | Do you remember who you talked to? | 你还记得是谁接的你的电话吗 |
[34:06] | It was always a woman. | 一直是个女的 |
[34:08] | And steve and the kids had left that day, | 史蒂夫和孩子们那天都不在 |
[34:10] | and I was worried because I didn’t want to relapse. | 我很担心因为我不想复吸 |
[34:13] | And so I called and I said that I was alone | 所以我打了热线说我很孤单 |
[34:15] | and I was really scared. | 很害怕 |
[34:17] | And–and when I told her that… | 当我跟她说 |
[34:21] | Steve was the one who got me the pills, | 是史蒂夫帮我搞到药的时候 |
[34:22] | she got really mad. | 她非常生气 |
[34:24] | And I don’t really understand why she got so mad. | 我真的不知道为什么她那么生气 |
[34:28] | I told her that everything’s gonna be ok | 我说一切都会没事的 |
[34:29] | because Steve is a cop. | 因为史蒂夫是个警察 |
[34:31] | – And so– – Sorry, agents, Trish needs some sleep. | -所以 -抱歉 警探 崔西需要休息了 |
[34:33] | It’s–it’s not a problem. He’s trying to help. | 不会有问题的 他是想帮忙 |
[34:35] | Here, here. | 好了 好了 |
[34:37] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 |
[34:39] | She unknowingly told the unsub she was alone and vulnerable. | 她无意中告诉嫌犯她一个人在家 非常脆弱 |
[34:42] | What do you got? | 你这边有什么消息 |
[34:43] | So, so much. Ok, so, the help line that Trish called, | 非常多 好吧 崔西那晚打的热线 |
[34:45] | that was called the Fairhope Center helpline. | 叫做美好希望中心热线电话 |
[34:48] | But these are 6 other help lines in the area. | 但这六个是这个地方的其它热线电话 |
[34:52] | Each one of them spends a hunk of money | 每一个都在社交媒体上花了巨款 |
[34:54] | on those social media ads, the ones that look like news articles. | 打广告 就是搞得很像新闻一样的广告 |
[34:57] | What they make up for in visibility, | 广告非常吸引眼球 |
[34:58] | they lack in accreditation. | 但缺乏可信度 |
[35:00] | All of their board of directors, the doctors, | 所有它们的董事会 医生 |
[35:02] | they seem imaginary. Here is the kicker. | 看起来都是虚构的 重点来了 |
[35:02] | 美好希望中心热线 所有人都应该有获得更好生活的机会 | |
[35:04] | Each one of these, they’re owned by the same person, | 所有这些 都属于一个人名下 |
[35:06] | Michelle Mackrel, aka Shelly Mackrel, | 米歇尔·麦克罗 又叫雪莉·麦克罗 |
[35:09] | Dr. Gorman’s wife. | 格曼医生的妻子 |
[35:10] | So Shelly’s paranoid. | 所以说雪莉很偏执 |
[35:12] | She went to extraordinary lengths | 那些瘾君子打来电话后 |
[35:14] | to keep tabs on the addicts after they called. | 她还会想尽办法密切关注他们 |
[35:15] | It was only a matter of time before someone triggered her. | 迟早会有人刺激到她 |
[35:17] | And she finally snapped when Trish called. | 崔西打来电话后 她终于崩溃了 |
[35:20] | Why would Shelly want to kill Trish? | 雪莉为什么想杀死崔西 |
[35:22] | Her husband isn’t doing anything. | 她的丈夫什么都没干 |
[35:23] | He’s just prescribing medication. | 他只是开了一些药 |
[35:25] | It’s totally normal doctor stuff. | 就是正常医生会做的事 |
[35:27] | He has nothing to hide. | 他没什么好遮遮掩掩的 |
[35:28] | Well, then Shelly must. | 那雪莉肯定有 |
[35:29] | I’m guessing she’s dealing on the side. | 我估计她私下贩卖药物 |
[35:31] | If she’s worried about going to jail, | 如果她怕进监狱 |
[35:32] | she’d make sure there’s a patsy. | 她肯定会找个替罪羊 |
[35:33] | Does she have a history of this or any family in the area? | 她有吸毒史或者在这里有什么家人吗 |
[35:35] | Ok. I just found this out. | 我刚查到的 |
[35:36] | I’ll check into history right now, and… | 我查一查历史 这… |
[35:39] | Small town, small world. | 小镇藏不了事 |
[35:40] | Shelly has a sister. | 雪莉有个妹妹 |
[35:44] | Kat Mackrel. | 凯特·麦克罗 |
[35:45] | That’s Trish’s friend. | 她是崔西的朋友 |
[35:51] | How was ballet class? Was it good? | 芭蕾课怎么样 好玩吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, it was fun. | 嗯 很好玩 |
[35:55] | Well, I’m working really hard to find us a nice place. | 我在努力工作为我们找个更好的住处 |
[35:57] | Ok, but I like my room. | 好吧 但我喜欢我的房间 |
[35:59] | I know you do, Justine. | 我知道 贾丝汀 |
[36:00] | But don’t you want sleepovers? | 但你不想邀请别人来过夜吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 想 |
[36:03] | Ok. So I’m gonna find a way for us to do that. | 好 我会想办法让我们能邀请别人来 |
[36:13] | Ok, so Kat has a nasty history of addiction. | 凯特曾经深陷毒瘾 |
[36:16] | Back in 2014, she almost O.D.ed | 2014年 她差点吸毒过量而死 |
[36:18] | with her newborn in the car. | 当时她刚出生的孩子还在车里 |
[36:20] | The courts granted custody to the Gormans. | 法庭将抚养权交给了格曼夫妇 |
[36:22] | What do we know about Shelly and Kat’s past? | 雪莉和凯特的过去有什么故事 |
[36:24] | They come from the same violent broken home, | 她们在一个充满暴力的单亲家庭长大 |
[36:26] | single alcoholic father. | 单亲酗酒的父亲 |
[36:28] | Shelly dropped out of school. | 雪莉辍学了 |
[36:29] | She started working a lot in Baltimore. | 开始在巴尔的摩疯狂工作 |
[36:31] | She got fired a lot, had a long list | 她被解雇了很多次 法庭给她 |
[36:33] | of court mandated anger management classes. | 开了一堆强制愤怒管理课程 |
[36:34] | Well, that rage would explain | 她的怒气算是可以解释 |
[36:36] | the extreme attack on Trish. | 崔西遭到的毒打 |
[36:37] | So she cleans up her act, moves to Hitchens, | 于是她洗刷了过去 搬到了希钦斯 |
[36:39] | meets a nice doctor, marries up. | 遇到了一名好医生 结婚 |
[36:42] | She’s manipulative. | 她很会操纵人 |
[36:43] | It sounds like this is about survival for her. | 这对她来说是救命稻草 |
[36:45] | I mean, she’d do anything to keep the life | 她绝对会竭尽所能保住 |
[36:47] | she’s made for herself. | 她为自己创造的生活 |
[36:48] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[36:49] | Ok, I’m sending Kat’s apartment | 好的 我把凯特的公寓 |
[36:50] | and Shelly Gorman’s address now. | 和雪莉·格曼的地址发给你 |
[36:55] | The thing is, Kat, | 事实上 凯特 |
[36:57] | I mean, since we were kids you’ve been terrible. | 我们小时候 你的表现就很糟糕 |
[37:00] | You lie–look at you. | 你会撒谎 看看你自己 |
[37:03] | You’re never going to get it together. | 你不可能好起来的 |
[37:05] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[37:07] | It’s just that you made me… | 只是你让我… |
[37:10] | Made–made– made you what? | 让…让…让你怎么样 |
[37:13] | Help you. | 帮你 |
[37:15] | No, that wasn’t– that wasn’t a choice. | 不 那不是…那不是什么选择 |
[37:19] | Trish was gonna get us all into trouble. | 崔西会让我们都惹上麻烦 |
[37:21] | And if Joe and I got in trouble, | 如果我和乔有麻烦 |
[37:24] | we wouldn’t be able to provide a safe life for Justine. | 我们就没法给贾丝汀安全的生活 |
[37:27] | I know you’re dealing, | 我知道你在贩毒 |
[37:28] | but you didn’t have to kill anyone, Shell. | 但你没必要杀人的 小雪 |
[37:32] | And now the FBI are here. | 现在联调局来了 |
[37:34] | They’re gonna figure it out and then what, hmm? | 他们会查清楚 然后呢 |
[37:36] | They’re gonna figure out what you’ve done. | 他们会查清楚你都干了什么 |
[37:38] | You’ve done all this, Kat. | 都是你干的 凯特 |
[37:41] | That’s the story. There’s no choice here. | 就是这样 没有其他选择 |
[37:46] | You remember what happened with dad? | 你还记得爸爸的事吗 |
[37:48] | It’s like that. | 就像那样 |
[37:51] | Because if you drag me into this, | 因为如果你把我拖进来 |
[37:53] | you’ll ruin everything for her, ok? | 你会毁掉她的一切 |
[37:57] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[38:04] | You can go to jail… | 你可以进监狱 |
[38:10] | or you can just go to sleep. | 或者你可以睡去 |
[38:15] | You want me to kill myself? | 你想让我自杀 |
[38:23] | She’ll grow up without me. | 她的成长路上就再也没有我了 |
[38:24] | She already is, Kat. | 本来就没有你 凯特 |
[38:27] | You made your choice after she was born. | 她出生后 你做出了你的选择 |
[38:30] | You love these little pills more than you love her. | 你爱这些药片甚过于她 |
[38:32] | The courts–the courts agree. | 法庭 法庭也同意这一点 |
[38:35] | That’s why they took her away from you. | 所以他们从你手中夺走了她 |
[38:38] | Look, Joe and I just want to provide her a safe home, | 听着 乔和我只是想给她一个安全的家 |
[38:43] | one that you and I never had. | 你和我从来没有过的家 |
[38:53] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[38:55] | Say good-bye to mommy. | 和妈妈说再见吧 |
[38:57] | We just got here. | 我们才刚到 |
[38:58] | I know. We’re just having a quick visit today. | 我知道 我们今天只是来见一下妈妈的 |
[39:01] | Come on. | 过来 |
[39:05] | I love you so much, sweetheart. | 我非常爱你 亲爱的 |
[39:10] | Let’s go see uncle Joe, ok? | 去看乔叔叔吧 好吗 |
[39:12] | Say “Bye, mommy.” | 说”妈妈再见” |
[39:13] | Bye, mommy. | 妈妈再见 |
[39:23] | Hey. I just found out more bad news | 我刚发现了关于凯特和雪莉 |
[39:25] | about Kat and Shelly. | 更多的坏消息 |
[39:26] | When they were teenagers, their dad was brutally attacked, | 她们年少时 她们的父亲遭到残忍袭击 |
[39:29] | a lot like what happened to Trish, | 很像崔西遭受的那样 |
[39:31] | and the trial put Kat in juvie. | 庭审决定将凯特关入少管所 |
[39:33] | Shelly could have talked Kat into taking the fall | 很可能是雪莉说服凯特背下罪名 |
[39:35] | and did it again now. | 现在想故技重施 |
[39:37] | Kat’s daughter isn’t safe with either of those women. | 凯特的女儿和她们俩中的谁在一起都不安全 |
[39:39] | Well, that little girl would be safe with Dr. Gorman. | 那个小女孩和格曼医生一起能安全 |
[39:42] | He’s totally checking out. His only sin is marrying that Shelly. | 他绝对没问题 他唯一的罪就是娶了雪莉 |
[39:51] | Shelly Gorman, FBI! | 雪莉·格曼 联调局 |
[39:53] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[39:54] | Stay right where you are. | 不许动 |
[39:55] | No, no, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不不不不不 你们不明白 |
[39:57] | You’ve got this wrong. | 你们都搞错了 |
[39:58] | You’re under arrest for the murder of James Mackenzie | 你因涉嫌谋杀詹姆斯·麦肯齐和 |
[40:00] | and the attempted murder of Trish Gaines. | 意图谋杀崔西·盖恩斯被捕了 |
[40:02] | Don’t you come near me! Don’t you dare touch me! | 不许靠近我 不许碰我 |
[40:05] | Joe! Joe, call a lawyer! Honey, I’ll be right back. | 乔 乔 找律师 亲爱的 我马上会回来的 |
[40:09] | You are making the mistake of your life! | 你们这是天大的错误 |
[40:11] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[40:12] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[40:17] | She’s down! | 她倒下了 |
[40:27] | And there’s no breath, no pulse. | 没有呼吸 没有脉搏了 |
[40:29] | Medics are here. | 医护人员来了 |
[40:40] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[40:45] | If we live in the land of the free, | 如果我们生活在自由的国度 |
[40:47] | why are so many people numbing themselves? | 为什么还有这么多人要麻木自己 |
[40:50] | They’re just in a lot of pain. | 他们只是太痛苦了 |
[40:52] | Physically, emotionally. | 生理上 心理上 |
[40:55] | Drugs seem like their only solution. | 毒品仿佛是他们唯一的解决办法 |
[40:57] | They’re not a solution. | 那不是解决办法 |
[41:06] | Thank you, guys, for being here. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[41:07] | We’re just glad your mom’s awake. | 我们只是很高兴你妈妈醒了 |
[41:10] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她会没事的 |
[41:12] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[41:19] | Let’s get ready. | 准备一下吧 |
[41:20] | For what? | 什么 |
[41:21] | You’ll see. | 到时候就知道了 |
[41:25] | ♪ Anywhere you’re going is on my way | ♪ 无论你去哪里都有我 |
[41:28] | ♪ I drive all night… | ♪ 我开了一整晚 |
[41:29] | You did all this? | 全都是你安排的 |
[41:30] | With a little help. | 找人帮了点忙 |
[41:31] | Happy new year to all my favorite people. | 新年快乐 我最喜欢的朋友们 |
[41:34] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[41:37] | “I think it’s the human spirit inside of all of us | “我觉得是我们心中所存的人文精神 |
[41:40] | that has an enormous capacity to survive.” | 给了我们赖以生存的能力” |
[41:43] | Amanda Lindhout. | 阿曼达·林德奥特 |
[41:44] | Happy new year! Cheers, everybody. | 新年快乐 大家干杯 |
[41:45] | ♪ Anywhere you’re going is on my way | ♪ 无论你去哪里都有我 |