时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It wasn’t Scratch who framed me. | 陷害我的不是刮擦 |
[00:05] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[00:06] | If you compare the partial prints | 如果你将罪案现场发现的局部指纹 |
[00:08] | found at the scene to Lindsey’s, | 和林赛的指纹进行比对 |
[00:10] | it proves she did this. | 就能证明这是她干的 |
[00:12] | We’re taking you home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[00:15] | Ta-da. | 又见面了 |
[00:16] | We have to deal with Cat Adams again? | 我们又得对付凯特·亚当斯了 |
[00:18] | Cat and Lindsey were behind the murder of Nadie Ramos. | 娜迪·拉莫斯是凯特和林赛所杀 |
[00:21] | She’s been nurse a grudge for a long time | 看来她已经积怨许久了 |
[00:23] | and setting up Reid, now kidnapping his mother. | 陷害里德 现在还绑架了他母亲 |
[00:26] | Now, if the good doctor wants his mommy back, | 如果好博士想要回他的妈妈 |
[00:28] | send him to me. He knows where to find me. | 让他来找我 他知道上哪儿找我 |
[00:31] | After all, he put me here. | 毕竟是他让我落得这个下场 |
[00:33] | But then again, I kind of returned the favor, didn’t I? | 但是 我也算还了他这个人情 |
[00:38] | He and I have unfinished business. | 他和我还有事没解决 |
[00:45] | Spencie. | 小斯 |
[00:47] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈妈在哪 |
[00:49] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[00:50] | What did you and Lindsey do to her? | 你和林赛对她做了什么 |
[00:51] | – How did you– – Now stop. | -你怎么… -别说了 |
[00:53] | You don’t get to walk in here | 你不能就这样进来 |
[00:54] | and hiss at me like I’m the criminal. | 对我咄咄逼人 好像我是罪犯一样 |
[00:57] | Now, we do this my way. | 现在我们按我的方式来 |
[01:04] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[01:10] | How was prison? Did you like it? | 监狱怎么样 你喜欢吗 |
[01:12] | No. | 不 |
[01:13] | It’s not fun, is it? | 不好玩 是吧 |
[01:14] | Unlike you, I didn’t deserve to be there. | 不像你 我不该进监狱的 |
[01:17] | How did you stay sane? | 你怎么保持理智的 |
[01:21] | A brain like yours needs stimulation | 你这样的脑子在那种灰暗的环境里 |
[01:24] | in such a gray place. | 需要刺激 |
[01:26] | I worked in the laundry room and I played chess. | 我在洗衣房工作 还下象棋 |
[01:28] | That’s 3, maybe 4 hours, tops. | 这最多可能只有三到四个小时 |
[01:30] | What about the other 20? | 剩下二十个小时呢 |
[01:31] | I read. | 我读书 |
[01:32] | That’s still not enough. | 这还是不够 |
[01:33] | You have to… go someplace. | 你肯定会去什么地方 |
[01:37] | Up here. | 在脑海里 |
[01:40] | Or else you go crazy. | 否则你就会疯掉 |
[01:44] | Do you want to see where I go? | 你想看看我去的地方吗 |
[01:46] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[01:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:52] | No touching. | 不能碰他 |
[01:59] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[02:02] | Good. Now keep them shut. | 很好 不要睁开 |
[02:06] | Sit back and relax. | 坐好 放松 |
[02:09] | Now, when you open your eyes, | 当你睁开眼时 |
[02:12] | I want you to look at me like I’m the first woman you’ve seen | 我要你用入狱三个月以后 |
[02:15] | after being in prison for 3 months. | 第一次看到女人时的眼神看着我 |
[02:19] | Now…open. | 现在 睁开眼 |
[02:25] | Hello, Cat. | 你好 凯特 |
[02:28] | You’re here! | 你在这 |
[02:31] | You’re really here. | 你真的在这 |
[02:32] | There’s nowhere else I would rather be. | 我只想在这里 |
[02:36] | You’re good at this. | 你很擅长这个 |
[02:39] | You’re so good at this, | 你太擅长这个了 |
[02:42] | I almost believe you don’t want to kill me. | 我几乎要相信你不想杀我了 |
[02:44] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[02:45] | No? | 真不想 |
[02:47] | No. | 不想 |
[02:51] | What if I let your mother die? | 如果我让你妈妈死掉呢 |
[02:53] | Then would you kill me? | 那样你会杀了我吗 |
[02:56] | Or would you just… | 还是你只会 |
[02:58] | Hurt me? | 伤害我 |
[03:00] | Would you pin me down | 你会把我按在地上 |
[03:01] | and leave bruises that don’t go away? | 打得淤青难褪吗 |
[03:04] | Is that what you want? | 你想这样吗 |
[03:06] | I guess I just want to know if you would. | 我只是想知道你会不会 |
[03:10] | If you could. | 如果你可以的话 |
[03:13] | No. | 不会 |
[03:14] | No? | 不会 |
[03:15] | It’s not the kind of man I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[03:19] | Do me a favor and tell blondie over there to step aside, | 帮我个忙 让那边的金发妹出去 |
[03:24] | because we’re gonna play another game. | 因为我们要玩另一个游戏了 |
[03:27] | And this time, | 这次 |
[03:28] | we’re going to find out exactly | 我们会发现 |
[03:31] | what kind of man you are. | 你究竟是什么样的人 |
[03:49] | Let’s play. | 我们开始吧 |
[03:51] | Let’s! | 来吧 |
[04:23] | Red Light | 危险信号 |
[04:28] | “The villainy you teach me I will execute, | “你们已经把残虐的手段教给我 |
[04:30] | and it shall go hard. | 我一定会照着你们的教训实行 |
[04:32] | But I will better the instruction.” | 而且还要加倍奉敬” |
[04:34] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚 |
[04:36] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[04:38] | No. | 不饿 |
[04:40] | Me neither. | 我也不饿 |
[04:43] | So the same game as last time? | 和上次一样的游戏吗 |
[04:45] | I answer every question you ask honestly? | 我如实回答你的每个问题吗 |
[04:47] | No, this time you get to ask the questions. | 不 这次轮到你来问问题 |
[04:51] | About what? | 关于什么的问题 |
[04:52] | Well, I know a secret. About you. | 我知道你的一个秘密 |
[04:57] | And you can ask me as many questions as you like | 你可以问我无论多少问题 |
[04:59] | to figure it out. | 来揭开这个秘密 |
[05:00] | But you only get one guess as to what it is. | 但你只能猜一次秘密是什么 |
[05:03] | Now, guess correctly, I take your phone, | 如果猜对 我拿你的手机 |
[05:07] | I call our friend Lindsey, | 给我们的朋友林赛打电话 |
[05:09] | and I tell her to release your mother unharmed. | 让她放了你妈妈 毫发无损 |
[05:14] | If you don’t… | 如果猜错 |
[05:25] | Is there a clock? | 限时吗 |
[05:26] | There’s always a clock. | 当然限时 |
[05:31] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[05:41] | Now, you’ll have 4 hours. | 现在你有四小时 |
[05:44] | Not yet. | 还没开始 |
[05:46] | You have to wait till the second hand comes around. | 得等到整点才行 |
[05:50] | You want to give me a hint before we start? | 你想在开始前给我点提示吗 |
[05:52] | Do I look like a girl that gives hints? | 我看着像会给提示的人吗 |
[05:54] | Actually you do. | 确实像 |
[05:59] | Ok, how about this? | 好吧 这样怎么样 |
[06:01] | It’s a secret you’ll never admit to. | 是个你永远不会承认的秘密 |
[06:10] | Go. | 开始 |
[06:10] | Up till now, Cat Adams has only worked solo. | 以前凯特·亚当斯只是单独行动 |
[06:14] | But this is a partnership. | 但这次是团伙作案 |
[06:16] | So we need to figure out how these two hit women | 所以我们得搞明白这两个职业杀手 |
[06:19] | were able to work together, | 是怎么合作的 |
[06:21] | especially when one of them was in solitary. | 尤其是其中一个人还在监禁中 |
[06:23] | And hit men are drive by profit and self-preservation. | 男性杀手一般是受利益和自保的驱使 |
[06:26] | They don’t take a job unless they know all the angles. | 除非知道全部情况否则他们不会接下工作 |
[06:29] | So, to predict their behavior, | 所以要预测她们的行动 |
[06:31] | we need to ask ourselves a simple question. | 我们需要回答一个最简单的问题 |
[06:33] | We know why Cat wanted revenge on Reid. | 我们知道凯特为什么想报复里德 |
[06:36] | Why does Lindsey? | 那林赛呢 |
[06:37] | 10 years ago, | 十年前 |
[06:38] | Reid tried to talk Lindsey’s father | 里德试图说服林赛的父亲 |
[06:40] | out of one last murder. | 放弃最后一次谋杀 |
[06:42] | Cut to last year and she finds out | 直到去年她发现 |
[06:43] | her BFF Cat has been arrested | 她的闺蜜凯特 |
[06:46] | by the same federal agent who tried to stop her daddy. | 被试图阻止她父亲的同一探员逮捕了 |
[06:49] | So Lindsey’s emotions trumped her professionalism. | 所以林赛的情绪盖过了她的职业素养 |
[06:52] | She could grab and kill Reid’s mother without a trace, | 她本可以不露痕迹地绑架并杀害里德的母亲 |
[06:55] | but instead, she waltzed Diana into his prison | 但她带戴安娜进监狱 |
[06:59] | because she wanted him and us to know that she was involved. | 因为她想他和我们知道她与此事有关 |
[07:03] | But there’s risky and there’s reckless. | 但冒险和鲁莽是两码事 |
[07:06] | It’s kind of hard to buy that Lindsey would commit | 很难相信林赛做了这么多事 |
[07:08] | to doing all of this just because Reid | 只是因为里德十年前 |
[07:09] | kind of sort of got in her way 10 years ago. | 在一定程度上挡了她的路 |
[07:17] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[07:20] | 林赛·沃恩 全境通缉 未发现 戴安娜·里德 全国失踪人口数据库 未发现 | |
[07:21] | Oh, damn. Lindsey’s APB didn’t turn anything up. | 该死 林赛的全境通缉还没结果 |
[07:24] | Neither did Diana’s photo on the national center | 全国失踪人口数据库里也没发现 |
[07:26] | for missing adults database. | 戴安娜的照片 |
[07:28] | Lindsey’s too good to get caught in those dragnets. | 林赛很优秀 不会被那些手段发现 |
[07:30] | She’s probably already changed cars and appearance by now. | 她现在很可能已经换了车并进行了变装 |
[07:37] | Ok, I want a full breakdown on Lindsey’s life. | 我需要全面分析林赛的生活 |
[07:40] | Aliases, contacts, hits, | 化名 联络人 杀人名单 |
[07:42] | where she gets her hollowpoint rounds. | 她从哪里得到的空尖弹 |
[07:45] | Yeah, Walker and I will take that. | 好 我和沃克去做 |
[07:46] | Then I want a list of everyone | 我还需要一份 |
[07:47] | who was in Cat’s prison in the past year. | 去年在凯特服刑监狱的人员名单 |
[07:49] | Cat was communicating with Lindsey | 凯特和林赛 |
[07:51] | through a maximum security facility. | 隔着高级别监狱进行交流 |
[07:53] | Somewhere there is a weak link to her chain. | 这中间肯定有薄弱环节 |
[07:56] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到的 |
[08:10] | Hey. I–I got your text message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[08:12] | I’m confused. You want me to see | 我很困惑 你想让我查 |
[08:13] | if there are any missing children? | 失踪儿童 |
[08:14] | No. I asked if any Amber Alerts had been issued tonight. | 不是 我想知道今晚是否有发出过安珀警报 |
[08:17] | No. Is that important? | 没有 很重要吗 |
[08:18] | Yes. I’m gonna put one out. | 是的 我要发一个 |
[08:21] | You’re gonna put out Diana Reid’s face | 你想把戴安娜·里德的照片发出去 |
[08:22] | and says she’s a missing child? | 说她是失踪儿童 |
[08:23] | No, I’m gonna put Lindsey’s out as an abductor. | 不是 我要把林赛描绘成一个绑架犯 |
[08:26] | People pay attention to Ambers, | 人们很关注安珀警报 |
[08:28] | and that’s what we need. | 我们正需要这样 |
[08:30] | Ok. Oh… | 好的 |
[08:33] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[08:35] | Penelope, no. It’s my call. | 佩内洛普 不 这是我的决定 |
[08:38] | Which means I’ll take responsibility for it. | 就是说我会为此负责 |
[08:39] | Just pull the screen up, ok? | 把屏幕调出来就好 |
[08:52] | I need you to leave. | 你得离开 |
[08:55] | Right now. | 马上 |
[09:06] | All right. We got 30 employees | 好了 有三十名雇员 |
[09:09] | that worked on Cat’s wing. | 可能替凯特卖命 |
[09:10] | And these 4, they don’t have | 这四个 他们没有 |
[09:11] | any disciplinary problems. | 任何纪律问题 |
[09:13] | So Cat used one, or more likely more than one | 所以凯特可能利用一名 很可能是多名人员 |
[09:16] | to coordinate with Lindsey on the outside. | 跟在外面的林赛进行沟通 |
[09:18] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[09:19] | Oh, lovely. We need more bad news. | 很好 我们还需要更多坏消息 |
[09:21] | The guard union got wind that I was sniffing around. | 看守工会听说我在四处打听 |
[09:24] | These 26 potential accomplices, | 这二十六名潜在同伙 |
[09:26] | they can’t be interviewed | 我们不能对他们进行询问 |
[09:28] | without submitting all questions through the local 292 | 除非将所有问题通过工会292分会递交 |
[09:30] | and their accompanying attorneys first. | 并有他们的律师陪同 |
[09:32] | Ok. Let’s do some digging. | 好吧 我们先挖掘一下 |
[09:35] | A couple of these folks are gonna look more guilty than the rest. | 这里面有些人会比其他人看上去有罪些 |
[09:38] | We’ll winnow it down and then deal with the local. | 我们先筛选下 再对付工会的人 |
[09:45] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[09:46] | We looked for overlap | 我们查了 |
[09:47] | with all of Lindsey’s known aliases and we found one. | 林赛所有已知化名的重叠之处 找到一个 |
[09:49] | She made multiple purchases using multiple I.D.s | 她用多个身份证在同一地方 |
[09:52] | at the same location. | 买了多次东西 |
[09:53] | Fords gun shop. | 福特斯枪店 |
[09:54] | And wouldn’t you know it, | 你肯定知道 |
[09:55] | he has the largest selection of hollowpoint | 他那有三州地区 |
[09:57] | ammunition in the tri-state area. | 最全的空尖弹 |
[09:59] | Go, quickly. We are on Cat’s clock now. | 快去 我们在和凯特争分夺秒 |
[10:01] | We only have 3 1/2 hours left. | 只有三个半小时了 |
[10:05] | I know what the secret is. | 我知道秘密是什么了 |
[10:07] | You do? | 是吗 |
[10:09] | Why else would you put me through all this? | 不然为什么要让我经历这些 |
[10:11] | Ooh. Phrasing it in the form of a question. | 用问句的方式说 |
[10:13] | That way it doesn’t count as a guess. | 这样就不算是猜测 |
[10:15] | Very smart, doctor. | 很聪明 博士 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna walk you through a scenario | 我来给你描述一个情景 |
[10:17] | and your face is gonna tell me how close I am. | 你的表情会告诉我 我有多接近真相 |
[10:21] | From the moment I arrested you, | 从我逮捕你的那一刻 |
[10:23] | you watched and waited for the right time to take your revenge. | 你一直在伺机等待合适的机会来复仇 |
[10:27] | When you learned I was going to Mexico, you took it. | 当你知道我要去墨西哥时 你抓住了这个机会 |
[10:29] | You and Lindsey framed me for murder | 你和林赛陷害我 |
[10:31] | so I’d be put in prison and treated like a criminal, | 这样我就会被关进监狱 被当成罪犯 |
[10:33] | and then you kidnapped my mother | 然后 你绑架了我母亲 |
[10:35] | so I would know how it feels to have a parent manipulated, | 这样我就能感受到父母被支配的感觉 |
[10:38] | because you want to prove that you and I are the same. | 因为你想证明我们俩是一样的 |
[10:43] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[10:51] | Sorry, I couldn’t hold that in any longer. | 抱歉 我忍不住了 |
[10:54] | What were you saying? | 你刚说什么了 |
[10:56] | Psychopaths get bored easily. | 心理变态很容易就会无聊 |
[10:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:59] | Let’s speed this up. | 速战速决吧 |
[11:02] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[11:04] | Why don’t you think about all the pain | 你为什么不想想 |
[11:08] | you’ve suffered in your life. | 你一生中受过的所有的苦 |
[11:10] | What would I capitalize on, do you think? | 你觉得我会利用什么 |
[11:14] | Is it the death of your mentor, | 是你导师的死吗 |
[11:19] | SSA Jason Gideon? | 特别督察探员杰森·基甸 |
[11:22] | No. | 不是 |
[11:23] | Because we caught the man who killed him. | 因为我们抓到了杀害他的人 |
[11:28] | What about Agent Morgan? | 那摩根探员呢 |
[11:32] | And your guilt over not visiting his little boy. | 你因为没有去看他儿子而心生愧疚 |
[11:37] | I was in prison. | 我当时在牢里 |
[11:41] | Yeah, but you had time before that. | 但你之前有时间 |
[11:44] | Why didn’t you go? | 你为什么没去 |
[11:45] | Truthfully, I got distracted. | 说实话 我分心了 |
[11:47] | I was trying to figure out a way to help my mom. | 我试图找到帮助我妈妈治疗的办法 |
[11:50] | She didn’t have time. | 留给她的时日不多了 |
[11:51] | Morgan, Savannah, and little Bobby did. | 摩根 萨瓦纳还有小鲍比还有时间 |
[11:54] | So there’s absolutely no shame in admitting that. | 承认这点没有什么可耻的 |
[11:57] | Morgan would understand. | 摩根会理解的 |
[12:00] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:01] | That’s why that’s not the secret. | 这就是为什么这不是那个秘密 |
[12:10] | Good job, Spence. | 干得好 斯宾塞 |
[12:16] | Go ahead, JJ. | 说吧 小洁 |
[12:17] | So Cat has deep background on Spence. | 凯特十分了解斯宾塞的背景 |
[12:19] | She knew about Gideon’s death and Morgan leaving the team for his family. | 她知道基甸的死和摩根因为家里离开了团队 |
[12:23] | She’s throwing him off-balance. | 她想让他乱了阵脚 |
[12:24] | Yeah, but Spence also purposely | 没错 但斯宾塞还故意告诉她 |
[12:27] | gave the wrong name of Morgan’s son, | 摩根儿子错的名字 |
[12:29] | and she didn’t correct him. | 她也没纠正 |
[12:30] | She must have gotten her hands on Reid’s confidential FBI file. | 她一定拿到了里德的联调局机密档案 |
[12:33] | It would mention relevant team information | 上面肯定会写相关团队信息 |
[12:34] | but wouldn’t name Morgan’s baby | 但因为出于保密 |
[12:36] | because of confidentiality reasons. | 不会有摩根孩子的名字 |
[12:38] | We were thinking she’s been getting help | 我们之前是觉得帮她的人 |
[12:39] | from someone inside the prison. | 是来自监狱内部 |
[12:41] | This goes deeper than that. | 这比想象中的情况更复杂 |
[12:49] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[12:51] | You’ve never seen this woman. | 你从来没见过这个女人 |
[12:53] | She didn’t buy hollowpoint rounds from you? | 她没来你这买过中空子弹吗 |
[12:55] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[12:57] | See–see, it’s the way you said “huh.” | 就是这个 你这个不确定的语气 |
[13:00] | It makes me think you have seen her | 让我觉得你肯定见过她 |
[13:02] | and then you decided to cover and say no. | 然而你想掩饰 于是就说没见过她 |
[13:06] | Look, Mr. Fords, we appreciate | 听着 福特斯先生 我们很理解 |
[13:08] | that our kind isn’t welcome around here. | 我们这类人在这不受欢迎 |
[13:11] | Hey, I don’t judge folks by the color of their skin. | 我没有种族歧视 |
[13:14] | Well, I was thinking more us being federal agents. | 我是说我们作为联邦探员 |
[13:18] | The last thing you want is your customers | 你最不希望你的顾客们 |
[13:19] | to see you ratting them out to us. | 看到你向我们出卖他们 |
[13:22] | Something did bother you about this woman. | 但这个女人确实让你心有顾虑 |
[13:24] | Like how she was so petite and yet so experienced | 她个子小 却对点5口径的沙漠之鹰 |
[13:27] | around a hand cannon like a .50-caliber desert eagle. | 这样的手持加农炮了如指掌 |
[13:29] | Or the fact that she used multiple identities | 还是因为她买弹药时 |
[13:32] | when she was buying ammunition for it. | 用了多重身份 |
[13:33] | Second. That’s the amendment that guarantees | 第二修正案 让我的顾客们 |
[13:35] | my customers’ right to bear arms. | 有权持有武器 |
[13:38] | Fifth. That’s the amendment where my customers’ | 第五修正案 让我的顾客们 |
[13:40] | right to privacy is established. | 有权保留隐私 |
[13:43] | Griswold v. Connecticut, I believe. | 格里斯沃尔德诉康涅狄格州 是吧 |
[13:45] | This woman works for the drug cartels. | 这个女人为贩毒集团卖命 |
[13:47] | We need to find her before she kills another victim. | 我们需要在她再杀人之前找到她 |
[13:50] | Cartels. Her. | 贩毒集团 就她 |
[13:52] | Jesus wept. That’s one hell of a story. | 老天 真是个好故事 |
[13:56] | Well, tell us another one, then. | 那再跟我们说一个 |
[13:58] | The reason why that little Miss has multiple I.D.s | 这个女士有多重身份的原因 |
[14:01] | is because she’s been harassed by bigots her entire life. | 是因为她老被偏执的人骚扰 |
[14:07] | And now her and her fiance fell in love. | 现在她和她未婚夫坠入爱河 |
[14:11] | Her fiance? She was engaged? | 她未婚夫 她订婚了 |
[14:15] | And just as I don’t judge race, | 我不歧视种族 |
[14:17] | I don’t judge folks by who they love, either. | 也不歧视人们选择去爱谁 |
[14:20] | Now get the hell out of my store, | 现在滚出我的店 |
[14:22] | ’cause unless there’s a supreme court case I haven’t heard of, | 除非有什么我没听过的最高法院的案子 |
[14:24] | Obergefell v. Hodges is still the law of the land. | 格里斯沃尔德诉康涅狄格州还是这个国家的法律 |
[14:38] | Working deductively, the secret wouldn’t be | 用演绎法推理的 这个秘密 |
[14:40] | any of the topics you’ve already volunteered, | 并不是你已经提到过的事 |
[14:42] | because you wouldn’t want to make it that easy on me. | 因为你不会想让这一切对我来说太过简单 |
[14:44] | Genius, truly. | 天才 说真的 |
[14:45] | So what is left that I wouldn’t want to admit? | 还剩下什么事我不愿承认 |
[14:56] | Love. | 爱 |
[15:01] | Is that what this is all about, love? | 这都是因为爱吗 |
[15:05] | For my mother? | 对我妈妈的爱吗 |
[15:11] | No. | 不 |
[15:16] | For you. | 对你 |
[15:18] | You want me to admit that I am actually | 你想让我承认其实我 |
[15:21] | in love with you. | 爱上你了 |
[15:24] | Don’t get me wrong, I love my fairy tales, | 别误会 我喜欢童话故事 |
[15:27] | clearly, as much as the next girl, | 跟其她女孩一样喜欢 |
[15:29] | but I’m not delusional. | 但我没有妄想症 |
[15:32] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:33] | Very sure. | 非常确定 |
[15:34] | So sure, in fact, that I had Lindsey | 很确定 其实我让林赛 |
[15:37] | leave a clue for you in your little scrapbook in your house. | 在你家的剪贴本上留了线索 |
[15:52] | I couldn’t have you come all the way down here and make a guess | 我可不能让你大老远跑过来猜谜 |
[15:54] | until I was positive. | 除非我是阳性 |
[15:57] | That is… | 就是… |
[16:00] | Until I tested positive. | 直到我的测试结果是阳性 |
[16:04] | What, you’re pregnant? | 怎么 你怀孕了 |
[16:11] | We’re pregnant. | 我们有孩子了 |
[16:17] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:18] | Oh, yes. | 真的 |
[16:22] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[16:43] | Here you are, ma’am. | 给 长官 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:52] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:52] | Even if you are pregnant, the baby’s not mine. | 即使你真的怀孕了 孩子也不是我的 |
[16:55] | Except for the part where it is. | 只剩下地点问题 |
[16:57] | That’s completely preposterous. You’ve been in prison. | 这太荒谬了 你一直在监狱里 |
[16:59] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[16:59] | And we’ve never– | 而且我们从未… |
[17:00] | I know. We’ve never… | 我知道 我们从未… |
[17:05] | Ask me how I did it. | 问我是怎么做到的 |
[17:07] | Come on, ask me. | 快点问我 |
[17:11] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[17:13] | I had Lindsey dose you in Mexico. | 我让林赛在墨西哥给你下药 |
[17:15] | You lost time. | 你断片了 |
[17:16] | And I gave her very specific instructions | 而且我非常仔细地教她 |
[17:19] | to get you in the mood. | 如何让你进入那种情绪 |
[17:20] | What, did she pretend to be you? | 怎么 她扮作你了吗 |
[17:21] | Why, would that have worked? | 为什么 那会有用吗 |
[17:24] | No. | 没用 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:29] | Believe me, I know exactly where I stand | 相信我 我完全了解我 |
[17:31] | on the Spencer Reid hot or not list. | 在斯宾塞·里德眼里是否性感 |
[17:36] | I told her to pretend to be Maeve. | 我让她扮作梅芙 |
[17:41] | Maeve Donovan. | 梅芙·多诺万 |
[17:44] | The love of your life. | 你此生的挚爱 |
[17:48] | Who had her brains blown out right in front of you | 她在你面前被人爆了头 |
[17:52] | before you two could even kiss. | 你们两个都没来得及接吻 |
[17:54] | So dark…. | 太阴险了 |
[17:59] | Yet so useful. | 但非常管用 |
[18:02] | You’re lying. | 你在骗我 |
[18:04] | Spencer, it’s Maeve. | 斯宾塞 我是梅芙 |
[18:06] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[18:08] | Spencer, Spencer… | 斯宾塞 斯宾塞 |
[18:10] | Spencer, it’s Maeve. | 斯宾塞 我是梅芙 |
[18:16] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[18:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:22] | You want this. | 你想要 |
[18:24] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[18:26] | You want this. | 你想要 |
[18:32] | It didn’t happen. | 那没发生 |
[18:33] | Hey, I was thinking, if it’s a boy, | 我在想 如果是男孩 |
[18:37] | we should definitely call him Spencie Junior. | 我们一定要叫他小斯宾塞 |
[18:40] | But if it’s a girl, I think we should call her Maeve. | 但如果是女孩 我觉得我们应该叫她梅芙 |
[18:43] | I mean, after all, she played such a huge role | 毕竟 她在她的孕育过程中 |
[18:45] | in her own conception. | 扮演了这么重要的角色 |
[18:46] | Spence, we might have something. | 斯宾塞 我们可能有发现 |
[18:50] | She’s 3 months. The timeline matches, | 她怀孕三个月 时间相符 |
[18:52] | but that doesn’t necessarily mean– | 但这并不代表 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry, it’s not you. | 对不起 不是对你 |
[18:59] | I just need a minute. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[19:09] | JJ, you there? | 小洁 你在吗 |
[19:10] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, go ahead. | 在 在 说吧 |
[19:11] | So far we don’t have anything on the prison employees. | 目前我们没有查到监狱工作人员有问题 |
[19:14] | Somebody in there is helping her, | 里面有人在帮她 |
[19:15] | but nobody jumps out as the obvious culprit, | 但没有明显的嫌疑人 |
[19:18] | and it doesn’t help that they’re blocking us at every turn. | 而且他们时刻提防着我们 |
[19:20] | We have something, but, uh, it’s out there. | 我们有线索 但对方不肯配合 |
[19:23] | I’ll take out there. | 那这个让我处理 |
[19:25] | The gun store owner was more of a libertarian | 你都想象不到枪店老板 |
[19:27] | than you would think. | 是多么坚决的自由主义者 |
[19:28] | He talked about how he never judged | 他说他从不评判 |
[19:29] | his customers or who they love. | 他的顾客或顾客的爱人 |
[19:32] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[19:33] | Not as weird as when he mentioned Obergefell. | 更奇怪的是他提到了奥伯格菲尔案 |
[19:37] | The supreme court decision that legalized gay marriage. | 因为此案 最高法院最终判定同性婚姻合法 |
[19:40] | You said we were missing something | 你是说我们忽视了 |
[19:41] | in the relationship between these two women. | 那两个女人之间的关系 |
[19:43] | What if it’s this? | 如果是这样呢 |
[19:44] | The risks that Lindsey’s taking, | 林赛所冒的风险 |
[19:45] | the bond she as with Cat, it’s not professional. | 她和凯特的合作 不是因为职业 |
[19:49] | It’s romantic. | 是因为爱情 |
[19:50] | Well, this casts a big shadow over Lindsey’s next move. | 这对林赛的下一步计划有很大的影响 |
[19:53] | By exposing their plan to us, | 她向我们暴露她们的计划 |
[19:54] | she knows there’s no happy ending, no future with Cat. | 说明她知道不会有好结局 跟凯特没有未来 |
[19:58] | And she’s going to take Reid’s mother with her. | 而且她要拖上里德的母亲 |
[20:00] | And that’s the ultimate act of revenge | 这就是对夺走她爱人的人的 |
[20:02] | against the guy who took her lover away. | 终极复仇 |
[20:03] | JJ, what do you have? | 小洁 你有什么发现 |
[20:06] | Will you take me off speaker. | 你能关掉免提吗 |
[20:14] | Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 你是开玩笑吧 |
[20:16] | Well, here’s where it gets tricky. | 现在就很棘手了 |
[20:18] | Do we believe her or not? | 我们要不要相信她 |
[20:20] | On the one hand, getting pregnant | 一方面 怀孕 |
[20:22] | is a power control move straight out of | 简直是从女性精神变态手册里 |
[20:23] | the female psychopath handbook. | 照抄的权力控制之举 |
[20:24] | On the other hand– | 另一方面 |
[20:25] | If her story is true, | 如果她的说法为真 |
[20:27] | it meant she sent her lesbian lover | 则说明她就将自己的同性恋人 |
[20:28] | – down to Mexico to get Reid to… – Yeah. | -派去墨西哥来得到里德的 -是啊 |
[20:32] | Either way, she is pregnant. | 无论如何 她确实怀了孩子 |
[20:34] | I just refuse to believe it belongs to Spence. | 我只是不愿意相信那是斯宾塞的 |
[20:37] | It could be the person inside the prison who’s been helping her. | 可能是监狱里帮她的那个人的 |
[20:40] | Getting pregnant serves two purposes– | 怀孕能有两个作用 |
[20:42] | gaslighting Reid and emotional blackmail | 玩弄里德并在情感上 |
[20:45] | against that employee. | 要挟那位工作人员 |
[20:46] | Yeah, but, emily, we don’t know who that guy is yet. | 可是艾米莉 我们还不知道那个人是谁 |
[20:49] | And Alvez and Rossi aren’t going to | 而且等埃尔维斯和罗西赶到 |
[20:51] | in the time they have left. | 他们肯定已经走了 |
[20:51] | 安珀警报 绑架者 | |
[20:54] | JJ, I gotta call you back. | 小洁 我稍后回电 |
[21:23] | How ya doin’, good-lookin’? | 你好啊 靓女 |
[21:26] | Come on, now, it doesn’t cost anything for a smile. | 拜托 笑一个又不会少钱 |
[21:33] | 安珀警报 绑架者 | |
[21:43] | 安珀警报 绑架者 | |
[21:52] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:54] | Yeah, 911? | 你好 911吗 |
[21:55] | That alert you guys sent out– | 你们发的警报 |
[21:58] | I think she’s here. | 我认为她在这儿 |
[22:00] | I mean, she’s blond, | 虽然这个人是金发 |
[22:01] | but I think I heard noises coming from her truck. | 但我听到她后备箱里有动静 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I was– | 嗯 我当时正在 |
[22:14] | Let’s pretend you’re telling the truth. | 假设你说的是真的 |
[22:15] | That means I guessed it, right? | 所以我猜对了 是吗 |
[22:16] | The secret, the one I don’t want to admit to? | 那个我不愿意承认的秘密 |
[22:19] | It’s my child? | 是我的孩子吗 |
[22:20] | Is that your guess? | 你猜的就是这个吗 |
[22:22] | You only get one, remember? | 只有一次机会 记得吗 |
[22:25] | No. It’s too easy. | 不 太简单了 |
[22:27] | Believe me, getting pregnant with your baby was not easy. | 相信我 怀上你的孩子可不简单 |
[22:30] | You misunderstand. It’s too easy emotionally. | 你误会了 我是说情感上太简单了 |
[22:33] | Because I can take your child from you. | 因为我可以夺走你的孩子 |
[22:35] | The child I had absolutely no role in creating, | 那个和我绝对没有血缘关系的孩子 |
[22:38] | But a child that I would care for better than you. | 但同时我绝对能照料得比你好的孩子 |
[22:42] | That’s rude. | 好残忍 |
[22:42] | It’s true. You can’t be a mother, Cat. | 那是事实 你不能当好母亲 凯特 |
[22:46] | I’m not trying to insult you. | 我不是想侮辱你 |
[22:47] | It’s your psychological makeup. | 只是因为你的精神状态 |
[22:49] | You literally do not have the emotional skills | 你是真的缺少照料他人的 |
[22:52] | to care for another human being. | 情绪技能 |
[22:54] | You’d lose interest in your own baby | 你会像六岁小孩玩腻仓鼠一样 |
[22:57] | the way a 6-year-old loses interest in a pet hamster. | 对自己的孩子失去兴趣 |
[23:01] | This baby is simply a means to an end, | 孩子不过是用来给这一切画上句号的工具 |
[23:03] | which is to keep me here playing your game, | 也就是留我在这儿陪你玩游戏 |
[23:05] | Guessing like a fool, assuming something | 像傻瓜一样猜谜 假设一些 |
[23:07] | I never should have assumed in the first place. | 我一开始就不该作出的假设 |
[23:09] | And what would that be? | 你是指什么 |
[23:13] | My mother’s already dead. | 我母亲已经死了 |
[23:15] | She was dead before I walked in here. | 我进来之前她就已经死了 |
[23:16] | She’s not dead. | 她没有死 |
[23:17] | Yes, she is. | 她已经死了 |
[23:18] | No, because that would be cheating | 不会的 因为那样就是骗人 |
[23:19] | and I don’t cheat. You cheat. | 而我不会骗人 是你喜欢骗人 |
[23:20] | I’m done playing. | 我玩够了 |
[23:21] | Get back here. | 快回来 |
[23:22] | Goodbye, Cat. | 再见 凯特 |
[23:23] | I’ll let you talk to her! | 我让你们谈 |
[23:36] | Yeah, I’m here. | 喂 我在 |
[23:37] | Garcia, get ready to trace a call on Spence’s phone. | 加西亚 准备追踪斯宾塞手机的通话 |
[23:40] | Fired up, plugged in. | 发动连接完成 |
[23:42] | Ready to go. | 准备就绪 |
[23:52] | You’re early. | 比约定的早 |
[23:54] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:55] | Did he guess? | 他猜了吗 |
[23:56] | No, not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[23:57] | We need proof of life. | 要证明人还活着 |
[23:59] | All right. | 没问题 |
[24:00] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[24:04] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[24:06] | Mom, mom, are you ok? | 妈妈 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[24:07] | I don’t… know. | 我不…知道[不要] |
[24:10] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:14] | Gotta go. | 挂了 |
[24:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:44] | – What the hell was that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[24:45] | Lindsey said you were early. Was that a signal? | 林赛说你比约定的早 那是暗号吗 |
[24:46] | – Spence, come on. – No. | -斯宾塞 别这样 -不是 |
[24:47] | Was that a prearranged signal to kill my mother?! | 那是约定下手杀死我母亲的暗号吗 |
[24:49] | -Spence. – No. | -斯宾塞 -不是 |
[24:50] | – Tell me the truth! – I am! | -告诉我真相 -我说的就是真相 |
[24:51] | – Tell me the truth! – I am! | -告诉我真相 -我说的就是真相 |
[24:53] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相 |
[24:54] | Your mother is an Alzheimer’s-ridden moron | 你母亲是个受阿茨海默症折磨的白痴 |
[24:57] | who’s getting dumber day by day, | 一天天越来越傻 |
[24:58] | And if she’s dead, it’s your fault. | 如果她死了 都是你的错 |
[25:04] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[25:05] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[25:06] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[25:07] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[25:08] | Spence, she’s pregnant. | 斯宾塞 她有身孕 |
[25:09] | Spence, she’s pregnant! | 斯宾塞 她有身孕 |
[25:11] | – Stop it! – I’m going to kill you. | -住手 -我要杀了你 |
[25:13] | Come on. Come on. | 不要 不要 |
[25:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:37] | Richmond county police just reported | 里士满警方刚上报 |
[25:38] | a gas station explosion. | 一加油站发生爆炸 |
[25:40] | One victim, a male. Whatever Lindsey did, | 现场有一名男性死者 不管林赛做了什么 |
[25:42] | we have to assume your mom’s still alive. | 我们得假定你母亲还活着 |
[25:58] | I’m really scared this is who I am now. | 我真的很怕这就是我的真面目 |
[26:00] | No. Don’t say that. | 不 别这么说 |
[26:03] | Je… Jennifer, you don’t know… | 洁…洁妮芙 你不确定 |
[26:10] | I do know. | 我确定 |
[26:11] | I know two inmates, Frazier and Duerson, | 我知道两个犯人 弗雷泽和德雷森 |
[26:15] | killed your friend Delgado in front of you. | 当着你的面杀了你的朋友迪加多 |
[26:17] | And I know they wanted you to move their heroin, | 我知道他们想要你帮他们运海洛因 |
[26:20] | znd I also know that if you didn’t, | 我还知道如果你不帮他们 |
[26:22] | you would have been next, right? | 你也会被杀 对吗 |
[26:25] | Spence, anyone in your spot would have done the same thing. | 斯宾塞 任何人遇到你的情况都会这么做的 |
[26:29] | You wouldn’t have. | 你不会 |
[26:29] | Yeah. Yeah, I would have, Spence. | 会 我也会 斯宾塞 |
[26:33] | If someone was threatening my life, | 如果有人威胁到我的生命 |
[26:36] | you bet your ass I would. | 我一定也会这么做 |
[26:37] | It doesn’t make you a bad person. | 这不能说明你是一个坏人 |
[26:41] | Cause you know who does think like that, | 你知道谁会那样想吗 |
[26:43] | that–that in you doing what you had to do to survive | 谁会把一个为了生存才这样做的人 |
[26:46] | somehow makes you a psychopath? | 想做一个精神变态 |
[26:48] | She does. | 就是她 |
[26:53] | She does. | 就是她 |
[26:56] | She does. | 她这样想 |
[26:58] | Because she–she knows. | 因为她知道这件事 |
[27:00] | That’s the secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[27:03] | What I don’t want to admit about myself. | 我不愿承认的事情 |
[27:05] | Hold up. Let’s play this out, | 稍等 我们来捋一捋 |
[27:07] | because she will not lose to you twice. | 因为她不会输给你两次 |
[27:08] | She already said that | 她已经说了 |
[27:09] | this wasn’t about the two of you being the same. | 问题的重点不是她以为你们是一类人 |
[27:11] | Then she’s all about the game. | 那她的重点就在于这场游戏 |
[27:12] | She thinks that I cheated last time | 她觉得我上次作弊了 |
[27:13] | because I lied about her dad, | 因为我在她爸爸的事上撒了谎 |
[27:14] | so it’s integral to her that she beats me | 所以她必须利用规则 |
[27:16] | by following the rules. | 打败我 |
[27:17] | Yeah, but, Spence, she controls the rules, | 好的 但是 斯宾塞 规则是她定的 |
[27:19] | and she will change them to ensure that she wins. | 她会改变规则确保自己能赢 |
[27:20] | Which means that I’m locked in. | 也就是说我被困住了 |
[27:22] | Like she is. | 她也一样 |
[27:22] | And she needs me locked in, | 她需要困住我 |
[27:23] | playing by her rules a game I can’t win, | 跟着她的规则玩这场我不能赢的游戏 |
[27:25] | so she– | 这样她… |
[27:30] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[27:35] | Guess that’s one way to get you to put your hands on me. | 我猜这是唯一能让你碰我的方法 |
[27:38] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳舞吧 |
[27:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:42] | Because I don’t want the people watching us | 因为我不想看着我们的人 |
[27:43] | to hear what I’m going to say next. | 听见我接下来要对你说的话 |
[27:55] | You guys got this up? | 你们接收到画面了吗 |
[27:56] | Streaming now. | 正在直播 |
[27:57] | Ok, listen, you’re gonna hear a lot of weird stuff, | 好 听着 你们会听到很多诡异的事 |
[28:00] | like Spence saying he is the father of Cat’s baby. | 比如斯宾塞说他是凯特孩子的父亲 |
[28:03] | Don’t let that distract you. | 别因为这些话分心 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry. Full stop. | 抱歉 暂停 |
[28:05] | Why would Spence say he’s the father of– | 为什么斯宾塞会说他是凯特孩子的父亲 |
[28:07] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[28:11] | You had eyes on me while I was in prison, didn’t you? | 我在牢里时你一直找人盯着我 是吗 |
[28:13] | Spencie, don’t ruin the moment. | 斯宾塞 别破坏这个美好的时刻 |
[28:16] | I don’t want to, but I’m on the clock. | 我也不想 但我赶时间 |
[28:18] | Answer my question. Am I right? | 回答我的问题 我说得对吗 |
[28:20] | Yes, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[28:22] | I wanted to make sure things | 我想确保让我不舒服的事 |
[28:23] | were just as uncomfortable for you as they were for me. | 也会让你不舒服 |
[28:26] | That’s what we missed, the inside man that’s been helping them. | 这就是我们所忽略的 一直在协助他们的内鬼 |
[28:29] | He didn’t just work at cat’s prison, | 他不仅仅在凯特的监狱中工作 |
[28:31] | he worked at hers and Reid’s. | 他在她和里德的监狱都工作过 |
[28:32] | Garcia, look for any overlap. | 加西亚 查一下有没有在两处都工作过的人 |
[28:34] | Compiling now. | 正在搜寻 |
[28:37] | Here’s something. | 找到了一个人 |
[28:38] | Lionel Wilkins. He worked at both Mount Pleasant | 莱昂内尔·威尔金斯 他在芒特普林森 |
[28:40] | and the Millburn Correctional Facility. | 和密尔本监狱都工作过 |
[28:41] | Ok, look, this guy could have gotten her pregnant, | 好的 这个人有可能让她怀孕 |
[28:43] | but there’s no way he could have gotten his hand on Reid’s file. | 但他不可能接触到里德的档案 |
[28:45] | Well, not directly. He could have called in a favor | 不是直接接触 他可能找了 |
[28:47] | from a friend at the Bureau. | 联调局的某个朋友帮忙 |
[28:48] | So someone must have wanted to screw us this whole time. | 所以肯定一直有人想害我们 |
[28:51] | Someone who’s not gonna work for the Bureau much longer. | 一个马上要离开调查局的人 |
[28:54] | That’s how you timed everything so perfectly. | 你就是这样把所有事的时间都算计得这样精准 |
[28:56] | Like sending my mom and lindsey to visit me | 比如让我妈和林赛 |
[28:58] | when I thought I was at my lowest. | 在我觉得自己在最低潮时来见我 |
[29:02] | Thought? | 觉得 |
[29:04] | You sure you weren’t? | 你确定你真的不是吗 |
[29:07] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[29:11] | Because I didn’t feel bad. | 因为我并没有感觉很糟 |
[29:13] | I felt scared. | 我是害怕 |
[29:15] | At how much I enjoyed | 对我自己是如此享受 |
[29:17] | poisoning the other prisoners. | 毒害其它犯人而害怕 |
[29:20] | I had a hundred ways of getting myself out of that situation, | 我有很多方法能让自己脱离那种境遇 |
[29:23] | and I picked the one that would cause them the most pain. | 但我挑了一种能让他们最痛苦的方法 |
[29:28] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[29:31] | You might end up saving your mother’s life after all. | 你最后可能会救了你妈妈的命 |
[29:34] | Ok, Lionel Wilkins’ primary residence | 莱昂内尔·威尔金斯的主要住所 |
[29:36] | is in Falls Church, but I also have a second address. | 在福尔斯彻奇市 但我还找到一个住址 |
[29:39] | It’s a cabin off of the Rappahannock River. | 是拉帕汉诺克河边的一个小木屋 |
[29:41] | The cabin is in Lindsey’s zone | 根据加油站的位置来看 |
[29:42] | based on the gas stations. | 这个小屋就在林赛所在的区域 |
[29:44] | Helos are on the roof forming up. Let’s go. | 直升机已停在屋顶了 我们走 |
[29:56] | She’s in the backseat. | 她在后座 |
[30:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:23] | I did everything you and her wanted. | 你和她要我做的事我都做了 |
[30:26] | I’m done here, right? | 没我的事了吧 |
[30:46] | They won’t get there in time. | 他们不会准时赶到的 |
[30:47] | They must be on their way, right? | 他们肯定已经出发了 对吗 |
[30:49] | Your team is too good to wait around, but, | 你的小队很优秀 不可能一直等着 但是 |
[30:53] | you know me. I always have a contingency plan. | 你知道我的 我一向会准备应急计划 |
[30:57] | So, they’re walking into a trap. | 所以他们正在走进陷阱 |
[31:16] | And the only way out is if you give me your phone | 唯一能救他们的方法就是马上给我你的手机 |
[31:19] | and your guess, right now. | 还有你的答案 |
[31:30] | When we first sat down, | 我们第一次坐下来谈时 |
[31:32] | you said you were going to show me | 你说你要让我知道 |
[31:33] | what kind of man I am. | 我究竟是什么样的人 |
[31:35] | And you have. | 你做到了 |
[31:36] | Every time I touch this, you’re getting warmer. | 我每次一碰这个 你就变得更接近一分 |
[32:01] | I’m waiting for a phone call. | 我在等电话 |
[32:03] | So are we, Lindsey. | 我们也是 林赛 |
[32:09] | It’s ok. | 慢着 |
[32:10] | There it is. | 是我的电话 |
[32:12] | If this is a trick, I’m going to kill all of us. | 如果你们耍我 我们就同归于尽 |
[32:15] | I swear to you it’s not a trick. | 我保证不是在耍你 |
[32:17] | And you’ll want to hear what the person | 而且你会想听一听 |
[32:18] | on the other end of this line has to say. | 电话那头的人说的话 |
[32:21] | At first I was furious, | 刚开始我很愤怒 |
[32:22] | because the secret had to be the baby inside you. | 因为秘密一定关乎你肚子里的孩子 |
[32:24] | How could it be anything else? | 不可能是别的 |
[32:26] | But then I realized that somehow, | 但我立刻意识到 不知怎的 |
[32:29] | you knew I liked hurting those men. | 你知道我喜欢伤害那些人的感觉 |
[32:34] | Now I know it’s both things. | 我现在知道秘密跟两者都脱不了干系 |
[32:36] | So which is it, Spence? | 那么秘密是什么呢 斯宾塞 |
[32:39] | Come on. Don’t fumble it now. | 说吧 别磕磕巴巴了 |
[32:40] | You’re at the one-yard line. | 你就要触线了 |
[32:42] | You’re not pregnant with my child. | 你怀的不是我的孩子 |
[32:45] | You got pregnant with Wilkins | 你怀了威尔金斯的孩子 |
[32:47] | to put me in as compromised a position as possible. | 还利用这个来要挟我做出让步 |
[32:52] | But it should be mine. | 可孩子本该是我的才对 |
[32:56] | I wish it were mine. | 我希望是我的 |
[32:58] | Because you and I… | 因为你和我 |
[33:02] | We deserve each other. | 我们天生一对 |
[33:05] | That is the real secret. | 这就是真正的秘密 |
[33:24] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[33:29] | Lindsey, I said– | 林赛 我说… |
[33:30] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[33:32] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[33:37] | Lindsey, sweetheart, it’s complicated, ok? | 林赛 亲爱的 事情很复杂 |
[33:40] | No, it’s not. | 不 一点也不复杂 |
[33:42] | Playing the game with Reid | 与里德之间的游戏 |
[33:43] | was more important than being faithful to you. | 对她来说比忠诚于你重要得多 |
[33:48] | And if you do this, she wins. | 如果你这么做了 她就赢了 |
[33:51] | Don’t let her win. | 别让她赢 |
[34:19] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[34:24] | Is my mom ok? | 我妈妈没事吧 |
[34:25] | Yeah. She’s fine. | 没事 |
[34:27] | We do deserve each other, by the way. | 我们的确天生一对 |
[34:31] | You guessed right. | 你猜对了 |
[34:33] | You lied, by the way. | 你撒谎了 |
[34:35] | You were going to kill my mother regardless. | 你不管怎样都会杀了我妈妈 |
[34:37] | Yeah, I think you really liked hurting those men. | 没错 我觉得你是真的喜欢伤害那些人的感觉 |
[34:41] | And once you cross that line, | 一旦越了线 |
[34:44] | you can’t ever go back. | 就再也没有回头路了 |
[34:57] | Watch me. | 等着瞧 |
[35:35] | Spencer’s here. | 斯宾塞来了 |
[35:51] | Hi, mom. | 妈 |
[36:06] | Don’t leave me, | 再也不要 |
[36:08] | ever again. | 离开我了 |
[36:10] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[36:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[36:38] | I put him in your office like you asked me to. | 你照你说的让他在你办公室等你 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:04] | Derek, oh, my god. | 戴瑞 天啊 |
[37:07] | Princess. | 小公主 |
[37:08] | Prentiss, princess. | 我们的潘提斯小公主 |
[37:11] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[37:13] | I’m liking your new digs. | 我喜欢你的新家 |
[37:16] | I’m not crazy about how I earned them. | 得来的过程并没那么好 |
[37:18] | It’s been a tough year. | 这一年干得很艰难 |
[37:19] | Yeah, I heard some of what you’ve been going through. | 的确 我听说了一些你们经历的事 |
[37:21] | I mean, not everything. Why didn’t anyone tell me | 当然不是全部 为什么你们不告诉我 |
[37:23] | that the kid had been arrested? | 那孩子进了监狱 |
[37:25] | Reid made a list of people | 里德列了个名单 |
[37:26] | he was willing to see as visitors. | 写了他愿意接受探视的人 |
[37:28] | You weren’t on it. | 你不在名单上 |
[37:29] | He was humiliated, and honestly, | 他感到很耻辱 而且说实话 |
[37:32] | we were barely keeping it together. | 我们自己也都快撑不住了 |
[37:34] | Garcia almost quit over it. | 加西亚差点因为这事辞职 |
[37:36] | All right, well, that might explain this text that I got, | 好吧 那我收到这条短信就说得通了 |
[37:38] | but I don’t know. Just something didn’t feel right. | 但是我说不好 我总感觉不对 |
[37:40] | Garcia texted me, said that Reid was out of prison | 加西亚发我短信 说里德出狱了 |
[37:43] | and that he did want to see me. | 他想见我 |
[37:45] | And he was staying in an FBI safehouse | 说他在庇护他妈妈的 |
[37:47] | where he was putting his mother up for the night. | 一处联调局的安全屋里过夜 |
[37:49] | I didn’t approve that. | 我没有批准她这么做 |
[37:51] | You don’t call, you don’t write. | 你也不打电话写信过来 |
[37:54] | Rossi… | 罗西 |
[37:57] | You don’t even give us a heads-up | 你也不事先打声招呼 |
[37:59] | and you decide to pop in at 3:00 in the morning. | 直接凌晨三点半突然出现 |
[38:01] | Blondie, come here, come here, come here. | 金发大美女 来抱抱 |
[38:05] | It is so good to see all of you. | 见到你们真好 |
[38:07] | Look, I wish I could say I was just here to say hello, | 我也希望我只来叙叙旧 |
[38:10] | but, we may have bigger problems. | 但是我们恐怕有更大的麻烦了 |
[38:14] | You see what I’m saying about that text? | 你明白我对短信的担忧了吧 |
[38:16] | It does not sound like Garcia. | 听上去不像是加西亚发的 |
[38:18] | You do know what it does sound like. | 你知道那听上去像什么 |
[38:20] | A trap. | 一个陷阱 |
[38:27] | Baby girl. | 宝贝 |
[38:28] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it’s you! It’s really you! | 天啊 天啊 是你 真的是你 |
[38:31] | You smell like– you smell like hope and happiness. | 你闻上去像…你闻上去有希望和幸福的味道 |
[38:34] | It is really you. | 真的是你 |
[38:35] | Yes, it’s me, it’s me, but listen. | 没错 是我 是我 但是听着 |
[38:37] | You gotta focus, ok? | 你得集中注意力 好吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah. Anything. Anything. Focus. Focus on what? | 没问题 没问题 集中 集中干什么 |
[38:40] | This text. | 这则信息 |
[38:43] | Crap. | 该死 |
[38:43] | 佩内洛普·加西亚 里德出狱了 想见你 他已经把他妈妈安排在联调局的安全屋 他会去那里过夜 回复我 我把地址发给你 | |
[38:48] | I know we’re all tired, | 我知道我们都很累了 |
[38:49] | but we might have a new lead on Mr. Scratch. | 但我们也许有刮擦先生的新线索 |
[38:51] | Somebody did a bang-up job | 有个家伙施展神通 |
[38:53] | of cloning my cell phone to send Morgan | 复制了我的手机 冒充我给摩根 |
[38:55] | a fake text luring him | 发了一条信息 |
[38:57] | to a non-existent safehouse. | 引他去一个不存在的安全屋 |
[38:58] | And whoever that somebody is has mad skills. | 不管这人是谁 他非常厉害 |
[39:01] | The kind of skills Scratch has. | 刮擦就有这种技术 |
[39:02] | Were you able to trace where the hack came from? | 你能查出是从哪里入侵的吗 |
[39:05] | Do you see what I have to put up with? | 你看看他们问的都是些什么话 |
[39:07] | Alvez, you’ll always get a location with this one. | 埃尔维斯 这丫头永远能给你搞到地址 |
[39:11] | You guys are all good to go. | 你们可以出发了 |
[39:12] | Obviously Morgan can’t come with us. | 摩根不能跟我们一起去 |
[39:14] | He’s a civilian now. | 他现在是平民 |
[39:15] | We’ll miss you out there. | 我们会想你的 |
[39:18] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss it | 如果我说我不想念和你们 |
[39:19] | out there in the field with you guys. | 一起出外勤的日子 那肯定是在骗自己 |
[39:21] | I think about it every day. | 我每天都在想 |
[39:22] | But between my old friends and my new friends, | 但是我告诉你们 老朋友和新朋友 |
[39:25] | you guys are gonna go out there, | 你们要去那里 |
[39:26] | you’re gonna handle your business, | 你们要解决你们的事 |
[39:27] | you’re gonna make people feel safe, | 你们要让人们觉得安全 |
[39:28] | and then you’re gonna come home. | 然后你们要安全地回家 |
[39:29] | And that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[39:31] | Let’s saddle up. | 我们出发 |
[39:40] | Walk me back to my lair. | 送我归巢 |
[39:43] | So what’s the other reason you’re not going with the team? | 你不跟小队一起走的另一个原因是什么 |
[39:48] | Baby girl, I made a promise to my son. | 宝贝 我向我儿子保证过 |
[39:50] | Now, obviously he’s not old enough to understand it, | 他现在肯定还太小 不明白其中含义 |
[39:52] | but that’s not what matters. | 但是那不重要 |
[39:54] | My promise was that I would come home to him every night, | 我保证我每晚都会回家看他 |
[39:56] | and so far, I haven’t broken it. | 到现在为止 我一直遵守着承诺 |
[39:58] | How is Hank? | 汉克还好吗 |
[39:59] | He just started walking. | 他刚学会走路 |
[40:01] | Well, it’s more like this little waddle. | 更像是在摇摇晃晃 |
[40:04] | But the kid is walking. | 但是这孩子在学走路了 |
[40:07] | You know, I had no idea that I could love this much. | 我根本不知道我会这么喜欢这种感觉 |
[40:09] | Ok, I just have to say something. | 我必须要说 |
[40:12] | Of all the heroes I have met, | 我见过的那么多英雄中 |
[40:13] | and I have met a lot of heroes, | 我见过很多英雄 |
[40:15] | You, Derek, Chocolate Thunder Morgan, | 你 戴瑞·巧克力闪电·摩根 |
[40:18] | are the most heroic. | 是最有英雄气概的 |
[40:22] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[40:24] | This is for Hank. And Savannah. | 这是给汉克的 还有萨凡纳 |
[40:26] | This one is for you again. | 这个还是给你的 |
[40:29] | As for Hank, if you leave right now, | 说到汉克 如果你现在走 |
[40:31] | you’ll get home before he wakes up. | 还能趁他醒来之前赶回家 |
[40:33] | Actually, I told Savannah | 其实我和萨凡纳说过了 |
[40:34] | I was going to catch a later flight. | 我会乘晚一点的飞机 |
[40:36] | I reached out to Reid for real. | 我联系到了里德 |
[40:38] | I want to see him, I gotta see him, | 我想见他 我得见见他 |
[40:39] | so, I’m gonna bring him some breakfast | 所以我要给他带点早饭 |
[40:41] | and make sure him and his mom are ok. | 再确保下他和他妈妈没事 |
[40:49] | I am so proud of you. | 我真是为你自豪 |
[40:52] | I love you, always. | 我永远爱你 |
[40:56] | But do you think you can try | 但你能试试 |
[40:58] | to be a little friendlier to Alvez? | 对埃尔维斯稍微友好一点吗 |
[41:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:03] | He seems like a pretty all right kid. | 这孩子看上去人不错 |
[41:05] | He–I–it’s complicated. I’ll try. | 他…我…这很复杂 但我会努力 |
[41:07] | I make no promises. | 我不敢保证 |
[41:12] | Go save some lives, baby girl. | 去拯救生命吧 宝贝 |
[41:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:17] | Meow. | 喵 |
[41:21] | I hate it when you go, but I love when you walk away. | 我讨厌你走 但我喜欢看你走的样子 |
[41:24] | Here’s another one. | 再给你一个 |
[41:29] | Got it? | 接到了吗 |
[41:33] | Me…too…you. | 对 你 也 是 |
[41:55] | All right, voltron, sound off. | 好了 战士们 行动开始 |
[42:00] | Have we dispatched units to the location | 已经派遣小队前往 |
[42:02] | Scratch tried to lure us to? | 刮擦引我们去的地方了吗 |
[42:03] | I coordinated it before we left. | 我在我们离开之前已经发送了坐标 |
[42:05] | They’re on their way. | 他们正在路上 |
[42:06] | SWAT will meet us on site at Scratch’s house. | 特遣队会和我们在刮擦的房子外会合 |
[42:08] | I know we all want this son of a bitch’s head on a platter, | 我知道我们都想抓住这个混蛋 |
[42:11] | but SWAT has to clear | 但是在我们进去之前 |
[42:11] | every single room before we step foot inside. | 特遣队必须查看每个房间确保安全 |
[42:14] | Have they been briefed? This guy’s traps set traps. | 他们听过简报了吗 那家伙特别擅长设陷阱 |
[42:17] | The house itself could be a setup. | 那房子本身可能就是个圈套 |
[42:18] | Or a waste of our time so he can get away. | 或者是为了支开我们好让他逃跑 |
[42:21] | Whatever it is, he’s gonna try to take us by surprise. | 不管怎么样 他肯定会来个出其不意 |
[42:23] | We have to be ready for anything. | 我们必须做好准备 |
[42:42] | Is everyone ok? | 大家没事吧 |
[42:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:46] | Yeah, yeah, we’re good. | 嗯 我们没事 |