Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] What is it? 怎么
[00:06] It was me. 是我
[00:09] I was stabbing her. 不停捅她的是我
[00:12] I killed her. 她是我杀的
[00:13] His brain is constructing a false narrative. 他的大脑构造了一个虚假的场景
[00:15] Sometimes a manufactured memory 有时候捏造出记忆
[00:17] is better than no memory at all. 总好过没有记忆
[00:18] If Reid can swear under oath 如果里德能够宣誓证明
[00:20] that he saw Scratch in that motel room, 他在旅馆房间里看到了刮擦先生
[00:22] then we are a go putting him on the terror watch list. 那就会将他列入恐怖分子观察名单
[00:25] I hear a noise, like a spraying sound. 听到有声音 像在喷东西
[00:27] And I feel a mist, 我感觉有雾气
[00:29] so I turn. 所以我转过了头
[00:30] Do you recognize who it is? 你能认出是谁吗
[00:32] It wasn’t Scratch who framed me. 陷害我的不是刮擦
[00:37] It was a woman. 是个女人
[00:39] A woman? 女人
[00:40] Yeah. He was very clear about it. 对 他很确定
[00:43] He remembered her hair, her painted fingernails. 他记得她的头发 还涂了指甲油
[00:46] So she killed Nadie Ramos. 她杀了娜迪·拉莫斯
[00:47] Yes. He says he saw her do it. 是的 他说他看到了
[00:49] Ok, but what about Scratch? 好吧 那刮擦怎么说
[00:50] He says he remembers her spraying 他说记得她往他脸上
[00:52] some kind of fine mist in his face. 喷了细雾
[00:54] Which is consistent with Scratch’s M.O. 这符合刮擦的作案手法
[00:57] Right. But he does not recall seeing Scratch at all. 不错 但他完全不记得有在那里见到过刮擦
[01:00] You’re sure this memory is accurate? 确定这是他真实的记忆吗
[01:02] You said he manufactured a false memory 你说他在认知问讯的一开始
[01:04] earlier in the cognitive. 产生了虚构的记忆
[01:06] And he is sleep deprived, 而且他缺乏睡眠
[01:07] which can interfere with memory. 可能会影响记忆
[01:09] Right, that’s true, but that false memory 没错 但是那个虚构记忆
[01:11] was directly related to the stress 与他当下面临的压力
[01:13] he’s currently experiencing. 有着直接的关系
[01:14] This was different. He was not projecting. 这个不一样 这不是压力投射
[01:17] Look, in my opinion, this is a credible recollection. 我的看法是 这段记忆有可信度
[01:20] Ok, so that could mean that Scratch is manipulating another victim 那么可能是刮擦在操纵一个
[01:24] suffering from dissociative identity disorder. 患有分离性人格障碍的受害者
[01:27] Or he’s working with a full-fledged 又或者是他第一次
[01:28] accomplice for the first time. 有了一个手法成熟的共犯
[01:30] What woman would willingly associate herself with Scratch? 有什么女人会自愿和刮擦搭伙
[01:33] And why would Scratch risk taking on a partner? 而且为什么刮擦会冒险找同伙
[01:36] That’s what we need to find out. 这就是我们要查的重点
[01:37] We’ll start by checking all of the women 首先从数据库查起
[01:39] in the database we compiled of D.I.D. patients. 查找所有患有分离性人格障碍的女性
[01:41] Wait, how was he? 等等 里德怎么样
[01:44] He’s, um, he’s having a hard time. 他 他过得很辛苦
[01:46] We gotta get him out of there, you guys. 我们得把他救出来
[01:48] We will, but right now it’s late, 会的 但现在太晚了
[01:50] and we’re no good to him running on fumes. 大家都精疲力尽了 我们去了对他没好处
[01:52] Clear your heads, get some rest if you can, 都清醒下头脑 休息一下
[01:54] we’ll start fresh in the morning. 我们明天一早就开始
[02:02] Thought you said we should start fresh in the morning. 你不是说让我们休息下明早再开工吗
[02:05] So what are you still doing here? 那你怎么还在这儿
[02:07] Same as you. 跟你一样
[02:31] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我回来晚了
[02:39] Is it a new case? 有新案子吗
[02:40] Nope. It’s Reid’s. 不是 是里德的案子
[02:42] Scratch is playing games. 刮擦在跟我们玩把戏
[02:44] Well, that’s what he does. You know that. 他就这样 你知道的
[02:46] Yeah, but they brought me in to catch him. 对 但他们调我过来是要抓捕他
[02:48] I’m further away from it now than when I started. 而我觉得我已经离最开始的目的越来越远了
[02:52] I work with Scratch’s victims every day. 我每天跟刮擦的受害者们一起工作
[02:54] They’re my colleagues, my friends. 他们是我的同事和朋友
[02:58] It makes working at the BAU more, uh, I don’t know… 让我觉得在行为分析组工作比以前
[03:02] more raw than what I’m used to. 会更让人触动情绪
[03:05] Is this your way of saying 你是说
[03:06] you want to leave the BAU and go back to the BAP? 你想离开行为分析组 重回行为分析计划吗
[03:09] No, it’s my way of saying I want to catch this son of a bitch. 不 我是说我想抓住这个混蛋
[03:12] Good. ’cause late or not, 那就好 因为不管你多晚回来
[03:15] I am getting used to having you home at night, 我已经开始习惯家里有你的夜晚
[03:19] instead of skyping you in Moscow, 而不是每天跟你视频 远在莫斯科
[03:23] Berlin, Ankara. 柏林 安卡拉
[03:32] You know what I think? 知道我的想法吗
[03:34] What do you think? 你有什么想法
[03:35] I think you need to figure out a way to cope 我想你得想个法子来处理
[03:40] with all this stress… 这么多的压力
[03:42] You’re putting on these broad shoulders. 你肩上挑的担子太重了
[03:48] All right, you got any ideas? 想到什么办法了吗
[03:49] Yeah. 想到了
[03:49] You do? 真的吗
[03:54] Where are the kids? 孩子们去哪儿了
[03:56] Well, Maya’s spending the night at Olivia’s, 玛雅去奥利维亚家过夜了
[03:58] and Eli’s asleep. 伊莱已经睡了
[04:11] Uh! Honey, don’t move. 宝贝儿 别跑
[04:13] Walker. 我是沃克
[04:18] I’ll be right there. 我马上到
[04:21] That was national memorial hospital. 是国立纪念医院打来的
[04:23] Sam’s been admitted through the E.R. 萨姆被送进了急诊室
[04:26] Well, is–is he ok? 他没事吧
[04:28] I don’t know. They just told me to come on down there. 我不知道 他们只叫我赶快过去
[04:32] Ever since the divorce, I’m his emergency contact. 他离婚以后 我就成了他的紧急联络人
[04:35] Just go. 快去吧
[04:36] Yeah. 好
[04:41] Call you when I know something. 有消息通知你
[04:55] Ok, ok. 好了
[04:57] Quick toast to mark this momentous occasion. 简单说几句来纪念这个重大时刻
[05:01] To Stephen and Sam being on U.S. soil 敬史蒂芬和萨姆在同一时刻
[05:04] at the same time. 站在美国国土上
[05:06] – Cheers. – Hear, hear. -干杯 -说得好
[05:08] All right! we got ’em. 好啊 回来了
[05:10] Awesome. 太好了
[05:12] And, uh, here’s to no cloak and dagger talk. 敬不带间谍话题的愉快聊天
[05:15] No mention of cultivating human assets 不用提到任何关于培养线人
[05:17] or counter-intelligence. 或者反间谍活动的字眼
[05:19] Or who’s in and who’s out at the FSB. 还有联邦安全局又多了谁少了谁
[05:21] All right, hey, we’re not that bad. 行了 我们也没有老是这样
[05:23] Which reminds me, 说到这个
[05:25] Petrov got promoted. 彼得罗夫升职了
[05:26] Stop, you guys, incorrigible, both of you. 别说了 真是无可救药 两个人都是这样
[07:32] Sorry to drag you out here. 抱歉让你过来
[07:34] It’s no trouble, man. What happened? 没事 伙计 怎么了
[07:36] Went for a walk during lunch. 午饭时去溜达了一会
[07:38] On the way back to the office, I felt sick, 回办公室的时候 我觉得不舒服
[07:41] Collapsed. 晕倒了
[07:42] Someone called 911 saying I had a heart attack. 有人报了警说我心脏病发作了
[07:47] You? You ran a marathon in October. 你会有心脏病 你十月不还跑了马拉松吗
[07:50] I know. 对啊
[07:52] They sure about that? 他们确定吗
[07:53] Seems like it. 貌似是这样
[07:54] They called it a cardiac incident. 他们说是心脏病
[07:56] Ok. You feel any pain in your left arm? 好吧 你左胳膊疼吗
[07:59] No. 不疼
[08:01] Any shortness of breath? 有呼吸急促吗
[08:02] No, man, nothing like that. 没有 伙计 没那种感觉
[08:04] It doesn’t make sense. 这讲不通
[08:07] You think any of this might have to do 你觉得这和你在国际刑警行为分析计划的
[08:08] with your work with the B.A.P? 工作有关吗
[08:10] What, the Russian stuff? 什么 俄罗斯的事吗
[08:11] Yes. 是的
[08:13] I’m working a desk in D.C. 现在我在特区的
[08:14] for the B.A.P now. 行为分析计划办公室
[08:15] I haven’t been in Moscow in over a year. 已经一年多没去莫斯科了
[08:18] It’s not that long ago. 没那么久
[08:19] I had a heart attack, Steve. 我就是心脏病而已 史蒂夫
[08:22] You just collapsed. No warning, no symptoms. 你就那么晕倒了 没预兆 没症状
[08:26] Yeah. 是啊
[08:29] Well, no. I– 不对 我
[08:30] There was something. I felt something. 有点什么 我感觉到了什么
[08:33] A pinch in my lower back. 我后腰处刺痛了一下
[08:35] In your back? Let me see. 后背 我看看
[08:37] Seriously? 认真的
[08:38] Roll over, man. 转过去 伙计
[08:45] See anything you like? 看到你想看的了吗
[08:50] Don’t come any closer. 别再靠近了
[08:51] You get a hazmat team down here right now. 你得马上去找危化小组
[08:53] I think he’s been dosed with something toxic. 我觉得他被投毒了
[08:55] What? 什么
[09:04] Is it radiation? 有放射性吗
[10:29] Unforgettable 永不忘怀
[10:34] “The past is never where you think you left it.” 过去绝不会停留在你认为留下的地方
[10:36] Katherine Anne Porter. 凯瑟琳·安·波特[美国作家]
[10:39] This one hits close to home. 这次袭击更近
[10:42] Stephen’s friend from the B.A.P, 史蒂芬在国际刑警行为分析计划的朋友
[10:44] Sam Bower, 萨姆·鲍尔
[10:44] was hospitalized yesterday after being poisoned. 昨天被投毒后住院了
[10:47] What kind of poison? 中了什么毒
[10:48] That’s still unknown, but there’s a whole team 还不知道 不过那有一整队
[10:50] of doctors trying to figure it out. 医生正在进行研究
[10:51] Stephen was with him at the hospital. 史蒂芬和他待在医院
[10:53] Initial symptoms mimicked a heart attack. 初始症状和心脏病发作类似
[10:55] But whatever it is, it was irradiated. 但不论是什么 都有辐射性
[10:58] Wait, an irradiated poison? 等等 辐射性毒药
[11:01] What’s the prognosis? 会有什么后果
[11:02] Right now it’s wait, see, and hope for the best. 现在只能等待 观察 希望有好结果
[11:05] He’s already showing signs of radiation sickness, 他现在已经出现辐射病症状
[11:07] which is all kinds of terrible. 最可怕的症状
[11:08] Was Stephen contaminated? 史蒂芬被感染了吗
[11:10] His exposure was minimal. 他暴露在辐射下的时间很短
[11:11] They put him through decontamination protocol 他们给他进行了辐射净化程序
[11:13] and he’s about to be cleared. 他马上就出来了
[11:14] What do we know about Sam Bower? 我们对萨姆·鲍尔了解多少
[11:15] Uh, 54 years old. 五十四岁
[11:17] Recently went through 最近结束了
[11:17] an acrimonious divorce about a year ago. 一年前开始的耗费心力的离婚
[11:19] He has one adult son who’s a sophomore 他有一个儿子已成年
[11:21] at Emory university in Atlanta. 在亚特兰大埃默里大学上大二
[11:22] Our biggest suspect pool 我们最大的嫌疑人
[11:24] comes from his work at the B.A.P. 还是来自他在国际刑警行为分析计划的工作
[11:26] In the field, he was primarily stationed in Russia 出外勤时 他最开始驻扎在俄罗斯
[11:29] and he worked in counter-intelligence. 从事反间谍工作
[11:31] He could make a lot of enemies 他那行可是会
[11:32] in that line of work. 树敌不少
[11:33] I hate to raise the possibility, 我不想危言耸听
[11:34] but because of the victim’s connection to Stephen, 不过考虑到受害人和史蒂芬的关系
[11:38] should we consider Scratch? 我们要不要考虑是刮擦先生
[11:39] Scratch always attacks through family. 刮擦先生总会通过家庭进行攻击
[11:41] If he’d wanted to get to Walker, 如果他想袭击沃克
[11:43] he would have gone right for Monica and the kids. 他应该直接找莫尼卡和孩子们
[11:45] The KGB and the FSB are both notorious 克格勃和俄安局在毒害
[11:47] for poisoning enemies of the state. 国家敌人上可是臭名昭著
[11:49] Absolutely correct. 绝对正确
[11:50] And that goes all the way back 这种行为最早
[11:52] to the original Vladimir–Lenin. 可追溯到弗拉基米尔·列宁
[11:53] In 1918, he survived an assassination attempt. 1918年 他从一次暗杀中侥幸逃脱
[11:57] When he found out that the bullets used to shoot him 当他发现被用来射杀他的子弹
[11:58] were dipped in poison, he became obsessed. 被浸过毒 他就变得很着迷
[12:00] He started a secret lab called the “Special Room.” 他启动了一个叫做”特殊房间”的秘密实验室
[12:04] Its sole purpose was to weaponize 唯一目的就是
[12:06] poisonous substances to assassinate people anonymously, 将有毒物质武器化用来进行秘密暗杀
[12:09] and that lab still exists to this day. Putin uses it. 那个实验室至今还存在 普京在使用
[12:12] Yes. Litvinenko’s 2006 poisoning 没错 利特维年科2006年
[12:15] from Polonium-210 is the most famous in recent history, 被钋210毒杀就是近代最著名的事件
[12:18] But cyanide, dioxin, thallium, 但是氰化物 二恶英 铊
[12:20] sodium fluoride, those have all been used 氟化钠 都被用俄罗斯特工
[12:21] as murder weapons by Russian operatives. 当做谋杀凶器使用过
[12:24] Quite a repertoire. 算是保留曲目了
[12:25] Those are just the ones that have been identified. 那些只是被识别出来的
[12:27] Poison breaks down very quickly, 有些毒药分解得很快
[12:28] so it’s incredibly hard to trace, 非常难追踪
[12:30] Especially when it’s masked by other symptoms. 尤其是被其他症状掩盖的时候
[12:32] Bower was primarily involved in cultivating human assets, 鲍尔最初的工作是培养线人
[12:35] with an emphasis on the intersection 重点在俄罗斯进行商业贿赂
[12:37] of Russian business graft and political corruption. 和政治贿赂的关系这一领域
[12:39] What was his cover? 他的掩护身份是什么
[12:40] He was working as an American entrepreneur 是一个想赚俄罗斯人钱的
[12:42] trying to garner Russian capital. 美国企业家
[12:43] His cover might have been blown. 他的身份可能暴露了
[12:45] Or maybe he was onto something bigger 也许他触及了某些
[12:46] than he realized. 他没意识到的东西
[12:48] Did anybody talk to him about it? 有人跟他谈了吗
[12:49] Walker’s on it. Let’s see what else we can find. 沃克去了 看看我们还能发现什么
[12:54] I swear to you, I’m fine. 我保证 我没事
[12:55] But are you sure? 你确定吗
[12:57] One thousand percent. 百分百确定
[12:58] You are not getting rid of me that easy. 你别想轻易摆脱我
[13:00] Don’t even joke. Should I call Lisa 别瞎开玩笑 我要不要给丽莎打电话
[13:03] and tell her what’s going on with Sam? 告诉她山姆的情况
[13:04] Well, I’m not so sure he’s ready for Lisa. 我不确定他有没有准备好面对丽莎
[13:07] What about Zach? 那扎克呢
[13:08] He sided with his mom after the divorce. 父母离婚后他就向着他妈
[13:11] Let me talk to Sam and get back to you. 我先跟山姆谈谈 然后再找你
[13:13] And don’t worry about me. I’ll be home soon. 别担心 我很快回家
[13:18] No, I’m… 不 我
[13:19] Why? 怎么
[13:22] On Thursday? 周四吗
[13:25] No, no, no. 不 不
[13:27] Meeting in St. Petersburg. 在圣彼得堡见面
[13:32] Sochi. 索契
[14:00] Pardon me. 打扰了
[14:01] Didn’t we meet in St. Petersburg last year? 我们去年不是在圣彼得堡见过
[14:04] I believe it was Sochi. 我觉得应该是索契
[14:06] Right. Sochi. 对了 索契
[14:23] Any word from Mark? 马克那边有消息吗
[14:24] Not yet, but this might be him now. 还没有 但这个或许是他发的
[14:26] No, it’s Fiona, Spencer’s lawyer. 不 是菲欧娜 斯宾塞的律师
[14:28] His trial’s been pushed back. 审判推迟了
[14:30] That’s not gonna sit well with him. 他肯定接受不了
[14:32] I know. She’s going up to tell him in person. 我知道 她会去当面告诉他
[14:35] Walker’s calling in right now. 沃克来电话了
[14:37] Prentiss and Rossi are here. You are on speaker. 潘提斯和罗西都在 开了免提
[14:39] Talk to me, smooth operator. 说说吧 稳健操作员
[14:40] Do you practice those or do they just come to you? 你那是练习过吗 还是随口就来
[14:43] You inspire me. 你给了我灵感
[14:44] Listen, I need you to track down 听着 需要你调查
[14:45] a Russian national named Dmitri Sobchek. 一位叫德米特里·索切克的俄罗斯公民
[14:48] He was an asset in Moscow. 他曾是我们在莫斯科的线人
[14:50] He was a quiet but persistent opponent of corruption 他为人低调 但是坚持不懈打击
[14:53] in the Russian government. 俄罗斯政府的腐败行为
[14:54] Well, he’s not in Russia anymore. 他已经不在俄罗斯了
[14:55] He’s in our own backyard. 就在咱们国土上
[14:56] He’s working as a lobbyist on capitol hill 他在美国国会为俄罗斯的石油利益
[14:59] for Russian oil interests. 做说客
[15:01] Sobchek’s name came up in one of Bower’s current files 鲍尔当期档案中有索切克这个名字
[15:04] as the subject of investigation 是国会特定成员
[15:06] into the bribery of certain members of congress. 贿赂行为的调查对象
[15:08] We should talk to him. 找他谈谈
[15:11] You don’t seem surprised to hear that Bower was poisoned. 听说鲍尔被下毒 你似乎并不惊讶
[15:14] That’s because it is not surprising. 因为这事并不令人惊讶
[15:16] These kinds of poisonings are common. 这类下毒事件很常见
[15:18] But you had nothing to do with it. 但你与此无关
[15:20] Correct. 正确
[15:23] You bribing congressmen? 你贿赂国会议员吗
[15:28] If I am, I do that 如果真那么做
[15:30] with the blessing of my government. 也是经过我们政府允许
[15:32] And they will protect me. 而且他们会保护我
[15:34] It is the American politicians that have to worry about that. 真正该担心的是美国的政治家
[15:37] But you used to be one of the biggest critics 但你曾是对普京政府腐败行为
[15:39] of the corruption in Putin’s government. 最卖力的批评者
[15:40] Times change. 时代不同了
[15:41] Integrity is no longer a luxury I can afford. 我无力负担廉正的高昂代价
[15:44] Why is that? 怎么说
[15:45] Corruption in Russia sanctioned from the top down. 腐败行为在俄罗斯是自上至下受到许可的
[15:48] People who make waves tend to disappear, 出头的人后来都会消失
[15:51] one way or another. 各种方法
[15:53] I have a wife and two kids out in Arlington. 我的妻子和两个小孩都住在阿灵顿
[15:57] It’s a good life. 生活很美好
[15:58] If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em? 无法惩恶扬善 你就同流合污
[16:00] Call it what you want. 随你怎么说
[16:02] I wouldn’t risk all I have to poison an FBI agent. 我不会冒险毒杀联调局探员
[16:05] And if I did, I’d already be back in Russia. 而且如果真是我 我已经回俄罗斯了
[16:07] I wouldn’t be sitting around here waiting to be arrested. 不会在这儿傻等着被捕
[16:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:19] A continuance? How long? 诉讼延期 延多久
[16:21] – 6 weeks. – I don’t understand. -六周 -我不明白
[16:22] The Alexandria District Court is the rocket docket. 亚历山德里亚地区法院以速决闻名
[16:24] I know. But there are delays 我知道 但也会
[16:25] because of the arresting officers’ limited availability. 因为负责逮捕的警官腾不出时间而延期
[16:27] Because they have to travel from Mexico to Virginia? 因为得从墨西哥来弗吉尼亚州吗
[16:29] And because they have domestic testimony obligations. 还因为他们在本国也有证供义务
[16:32] This–this is the price we’re paying 这就是把案子
[16:34] for getting the case moved back to the states. 送回美国处理所需付的代价
[16:38] I’m working directly with the warden 我在跟典狱长直接交涉
[16:40] on getting extra visiting privileges. 希望能有更多的探访特权
[16:41] I don’t know if I can… 我不知道自己能否
[16:43] Spencer, listen to me. 斯宾塞 听我说
[16:45] There is a strategic silver lining here. 这在战术上有好的一面
[16:47] These extra 6 weeks give the BAU time 多出来的这六周让行为分析部有时间
[16:49] to track down the woman that you remembered. 追查你记忆中那个女人的下落
[16:51] Have they made any progress? 有进展吗
[16:52] They’re pouring everything they have into locating her. 他们正倾尽全力要找出她
[16:54] And now that you remember that big detail 而且你已经记起来
[16:55] that the other person in the room was a woman… 房间里第三个人是女人这一重大细节
[16:57] I might remember more. 我记下的可能不止这些
[16:58] I know how hard this is, 我知道很难
[17:00] but our best hope is exonerating you before a verdict. 但最佳结果是在陪审团裁决前就帮你脱罪
[17:02] And these 6 weeks could be a blessing in disguise. 而这六周时间也许是因祸得福
[17:07] Dmitri Sobchek isn’t looking good for this. 德米特里·索切克似乎没问题
[17:10] He doesn’t have a motive and his alibi seems to check out. 他没有动机 不在场证明也得到了证实
[17:12] Ok, well, unfortunately there’s nobody else 可惜其他和鲍尔有接触的人
[17:14] that crossed paths with Bower that could be a fit for this. 似乎都没有嫌疑
[17:16] It seems like we’re right back where we started. 感觉又回到原点了
[17:18] Well, if Sam Bower wasn’t targeted specifically, 如果不是专门针对山姆·鲍尔下手
[17:21] we might be off on our victimology. 那我们的受害者类型分析可能有问题
[17:23] I mean, this could be broader than just him. 可能不该局限在他一个人身上
[17:25] Stephen said Sam’s condition is worsening. 史蒂芬说山姆的状况在恶化
[17:27] His pancreas is compromised 胰腺已经受损
[17:29] and his kidneys are failing. 还有肾衰竭
[17:31] Garcia, check hospitals in the Beltway area 加西亚 查环路地区各家医院
[17:34] and see if anyone else has been admitted 是否有以心脏病症状入院
[17:35] with heart attack symptoms followed by multiple organ failure. 随后出现多器官衰竭的病人
[17:40] I got two names right off the bat. 马上就找到了两个
[17:42] Both were admitted the week before Sam Bower, 都是在山姆·鲍尔前一周入院的
[17:44] And both of them are right here in D.C. 而且都在华盛顿
[17:45] Well, that means Sam is the third victim, 所以山姆是第三位受害人
[17:47] And we’re dealing with a serial killer. 我们要找的是一位连环杀手
[18:17] Are you ok? 你还好吧
[18:19] Somebody call 911. 快报警
[18:30] Like Sam Bower, our previous two victims 头两位受害人和山姆·鲍尔一样
[18:32] were also federal employees. 都曾是联邦雇员
[18:34] Aidan O’Hara was an attorney, 艾丹·奥哈拉是检察官
[18:35] Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice. 就职于司法部的民权局
[18:37] Sharlene Jorif worked as an area manager, 莎莱娜·乔里夫是区域经理
[18:40] Bureau of Reclamation in the Department of the Interior. 就职于内政部的垦务局
[18:43] And both died of multiple organ failure 两者都死于多器官功能衰竭
[18:45] after initially presenting with symptoms 初期表现均与
[18:46] consistent with a heart attack. 心脏病症状一致
[18:48] And it looks like all of them 而且他们被下毒的位置
[18:50] had the poison injected into the lower back. 看起来都在后腰
[18:51] All 3 of our victims worked in Federal Buildings 所有三位被害人都在联邦大楼
[18:54] within a 5-block radius. 五条街区范围内工作
[18:55] Unsub doesn’t appear to have a gender preference. 嫌犯没有表现出性别偏好
[18:57] And no specific preference for workplace 除了联邦政府
[18:59] other than the federal government. 没有明确的工作地点偏好
[19:01] Different federal agencies, 联邦机构不同
[19:02] but each victim held a position 但每个被害人的职位
[19:04] of significant authority and prestige. 都有相当重要的权力和威望
[19:06] Looks like our unsub has a beef 看来我们的嫌犯
[19:07] with the federal government. 跟联邦政府有过节
[19:09] Oh, and speaking of our unsub, 说到我们的嫌犯
[19:10] looks like we got another victim, Benjamin Vargas. 看来又有一个被害人 本杰明·瓦格斯
[19:13] Federal employee? 联邦雇员吗
[19:14] Yeah, he works at the IRS 是的 他在国税局
[19:17] as a janitor. 做门卫
[19:20] I think it’s time we deliver the profile. 我觉得我们可以发布侧写了
[19:23] We’re dealing with an unsub 我们面对的嫌犯
[19:25] who’s inducing symptoms consistent with a heart attack 下毒诱发与心脏病相同的症状
[19:28] as a smokescreen for murder by poisoning. 以此作烟雾弹掩护谋杀
[19:30] The initial symptoms soon give way 最初的症状会很快
[19:32] to the true cause of death, 被真正的死因所取代
[19:33] which is an irradiated poison. 即辐射中毒
[19:35] Poisoning like this is an M.O. 这种下毒方式即为作案手法
[19:37] consistent with the Russian government. 与俄罗斯政府手法一致
[19:39] Except 3 out of the 4 victims aren’t typical Russian targets. 只是四名被害人有三名并非典型的俄目标人物
[19:42] This leads us to believe that this unsub 这令我们认为这名嫌犯
[19:44] is mimicking a Russian espionage M.O. 在模仿俄罗斯间谍的作案手法
[19:46] in order to obscure their true motive. 以掩盖他们真正的动机
[19:49] And this unsub falls into one of 3 categories. 这种嫌犯为三种类型之一
[19:51] First, an embittered federal employee, 第一 一个心怀愤恨的联邦雇员
[19:54] someone who was fired or forcibly retired 被解雇或强制退休
[19:56] or otherwise rendered obsolete. 或以其它方式失去工作的人
[19:58] Second, someone who intends to profit off 第二 想要在毒物被确认后
[20:00] of marketing an antidote to the poison 通过兜售解药
[20:03] once positively identified. 获取利益的人
[20:04] This would be an unsub similar to the perpetrator 这种嫌犯类似于911事件后
[20:07] of the anthrax poisonings immediately following 9-11. 用炭疽菌投毒的犯罪人
[20:10] And that individual hoped to benefit 那个人想通过
[20:12] from selling an anthrax antidote 向易受攻击的行业和联邦政府
[20:13] to vulnerable businesses and the federal government. 销售炭疽菌解药获利
[20:15] Or this could be an unsub with a personal grudge, 或者这也可能是一个想报私仇的嫌犯
[20:18] which makes it totally unrelated to the federal government. 那这事就完全与联邦政府无关
[20:21] Someone who’s using a politically charged M.O. 有人利用充满政治意味的作案手法
[20:23] in order to mask a very personal motivation for killing. 来掩饰非常私人的杀人动机
[20:27] This unsub shares characteristics with known product tamperers 这个嫌犯的特点与众所周知的产品伪造者相同
[20:30] in that he’s unconcerned with collateral victims 他不在乎伤到无关的被害人
[20:32] as long as they help to obscure his target. 只要他们能帮忙掩饰他的目标
[20:34] Metro Police will beef up security 都市警察会加强我们讨论过的
[20:36] in a 5-block radius encompassing 所有联邦大楼
[20:38] all the federal buildings that are in question. 周围五个街区范围的安保
[20:40] They will also be advising federal employees 他们也会建议联邦雇员
[20:43] to be on the lookout and report any suspicious activities. 时刻警惕并上报任何可疑行为
[20:46] At this point, the unsub has no reason to believe 现在 嫌犯没有理由认为
[20:48] that law enforcement is onto him. 执法机关正在追捕他
[20:50] And we’ve decided not to publicize the attacks. 我们决定不公布这几次袭击
[20:52] As we all know, publicity surrounding 我们都知道 公开发布
[20:54] these types of poisoning cases can inspire copycats. 这种下毒案例中会激励模仿犯
[20:58] Thank you all. 谢谢大家
[21:15] Damn, man, why are you even here? 该死 你为什么要来这里
[21:18] You could be playing Carnegie Hall. 你本来可以去卡内基音乐厅演奏
[21:21] Monica would be all for it. 莫妮卡肯定同意这话
[21:24] And I gotta get back stateside for a time. 我得暂时回国一段时间
[21:30] How do you and Lisa make it work? 你和丽莎是怎么做到的
[21:33] I’m not sure we do. 我不确定我们很好
[21:38] When’s the last time you talked to her? 你上次跟她说话是什么时候
[21:40] It’s been a while. 有一段时间了
[21:41] She’s got her hands full with Zach and I’m not there. 她一直在忙扎克的事 而我却不在
[21:47] Well, I keep thinking if I stay here much longer, 我一直在想如果我再在这里待下去
[21:49] I won’t have a family to go home to. 我就要无家可归了
[21:53] Put in for a transfer. 申请调职
[21:55] I thought you were going to. 我以为你会申请
[21:57] They won’t approve both. 他们不会批准两个
[21:59] Not at the same time. 不会一起批准
[22:01] You put in first. 你先申请
[22:03] I’m not gonna leave you hangin’, man. 我不会留你一个人煎熬 哥们
[22:05] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我
[22:09] You sure? 你确定吗
[22:12] Yeah. 是的
[22:33] I’m not the boy in the bubble anymore. 我不用再躺在塑料罩子里了
[22:36] Is that good news? 这是好消息吗
[22:38] It means the half-life of the radiation used to poison you is very short. 意味着用来毒害你的辐射物的半衰期很短
[22:42] It was only 24 hours. 只有24小时
[22:45] You no longer present a risk of contamination to others. 你已经没有感染别人的风险了
[22:51] Go me. 我真棒
[22:55] You can fight this. 你可以战胜它
[22:58] You’re strong. 你很健壮
[23:00] Who you trying to fool… 你想骗谁呢…
[23:04] Me or you? 我还是你
[23:06] I gotta face facts. 我得面对现实
[23:08] Blood transfusions aren’t working. 输血没有效果
[23:11] My liver’s failing now. 我的肝脏正在衰竭
[23:14] I know. 我知道
[23:17] Who did this to me? 这是谁干的
[23:21] We don’t know yet. 我们还不知道
[23:24] But you’re not the only person who’s been poisoned. 但你不是唯一一个被下毒的人
[23:27] Other BAP agents? 还有别的同事吗
[23:29] No. It looks like this doesn’t have anything to do with Russia. 不是 看来这跟俄罗斯无关
[23:33] What, the poisoning was– 什么 下的毒是…
[23:34] Fooled us, too, at first. 刚开始也迷惑了我们
[23:36] Looks like that was just a smokescreen. 这个好像只是个烟雾弹
[23:38] So, what are you saying, 所以 你是说
[23:40] I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? 我只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
[23:44] Something like that, yeah. 差不多是这样
[23:47] Promise me you’ll get the son of a bitch who did this. 答应我你会抓住干这事的混蛋
[23:51] I will. 我会的
[23:52] I promise. 我保证
[23:56] Wrong place, wrong time. 错误的时间 错误的地点
[24:00] Even Lisa will get a kick out of that. 哪怕是丽莎也会觉得有意思
[24:04] She always said I had rotten timing. 她总说我时机不对
[24:10] I can call her, or Monica can. 我可以打给她 或者让莫妮卡打
[24:13] Don’t. 不要
[24:13] Why not? 为什么
[24:15] It wouldn’t be fair. 那对她不公平
[24:18] None of this is fair, man. 没有事情是公平的 老兄
[24:21] She would want to know. 换她也想知道
[24:23] And she’d come back from California. 会想从加利福利亚州赶来
[24:24] I know she would. 我知道她会
[24:27] But we ran out of things to say to each other 但很早以前我们就已经
[24:29] a long time ago, and… 无话可说 而且
[24:33] I don’t want her to see me like this. 我不想她看到我这副样子
[24:37] What about Zach? 那扎克呢
[24:42] He’s angry. 他很生气
[24:44] He’ll get over it. 怒火会平息的
[24:46] He shouldn’t have to, not because of this. 他不该平息怒气 不该是因为这事
[24:49] Hey, come on, man. You gotta let me do something. 拜托 老兄 总得让我做点什么
[24:52] I don’t want you to be here alone. 我不希望你独自一人在这儿
[24:55] I’m not alone. 我不是一个人
[24:58] You’re here. 你在这儿
[25:28] What happened? 怎么了
[25:35] Writing materials are contraband. 写作材料是违禁品
[25:37] The counselor wants me to keep a journal. 律师希望我写日记
[25:38] Contraband is contraband. Doesn’t matter 违禁品就是禁止的 不管
[25:40] what your touchy-feely counselor has to say about it. 你那位多愁善感的律师怎么说
[25:42] Get on your feet. You got a visitor. 站起来 有人探访
[25:46] You know that lady lawyer you got? 你那位女律师
[25:47] She’s the one that set this up with the warden. 就是她跟典狱长安排的探视
[25:49] Fiona? 菲欧娜
[25:50] Yeah. She’s got ’em all worried 嗯 她弄得他们人心惶惶
[25:52] about some civil suit over that beatdown you got. 怕因为你被打而惹上民事诉讼
[25:55] You should thank her for this. 这事你该感谢她
[25:56] I don’t want to see any visitors right now. 我现在谁也不想见
[25:58] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[26:02] Mom. 妈
[26:12] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[26:13] It’s ok, mom. 没事的 妈
[26:14] You’re just here to visit me. 你来只是看我
[26:16] Cassie told you. 凯西说过的
[26:17] Cassie? I sent that girl packing. 凯西 我把她打发走了
[26:21] Rotten little thief. 堕落的小偷
[26:22] She was stealing from me. 她还偷我东西
[26:24] Mom, Cassie’s not a thief. 妈 凯西不是小偷
[26:25] She takes really good care of you. 她对你照料有加
[26:26] She stole my underwear. 她偷我的内衣
[26:28] And the good china. 还有上好的瓷器
[26:30] And I will not tolerate that behavior. 那种行为我无法容忍
[26:32] Well, then, mom, how did you get here? 那 妈妈 你怎么来的这儿
[26:34] The new girl. 新来的姑娘
[26:36] What’s her name? 叫什么来着
[26:37] She’s a real sweetheart. 真是小可爱
[26:40] We gotta get out of here. 我们得离开这儿
[26:41] I saw a back staircase down the hall. 我注意到大厅那头有楼梯间
[26:43] Mom, no. You’re gonna hold. 妈妈 别这样 再等等
[26:45] Mom, mom. 妈妈 妈妈
[26:46] Let me out. The door’s locked! 放我出去 门锁了
[26:48] We’re locked in. 我们被锁了
[26:49] I can’t be locked in! 不能关我
[26:50] You’re not locked in. 你没有被关
[26:51] You’re not locked in. I am. 不是你被关 是我
[26:54] You? No. 你 不
[26:56] No, not you. 不 不是你
[26:57] It’s a misunderstanding and it’s going to be ok. 是误会 我会没事的
[27:02] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[27:03] We’re in the Milburn Federal Correctional Facility. 我们在密尔本联邦监狱
[27:07] A prison? 监狱
[27:09] Yeah. It’s where I’m incarcerated 是的 我监禁于此
[27:11] pending my murder trial. 等待谋杀审判
[27:16] Because of Mexico? 因为墨西哥吗
[27:19] Yeah. Because of Mexico. 嗯 因为墨西哥
[27:24] This is all my fault. 都是我的错
[27:28] Thanks for coming down here. 感谢前来
[27:29] Looks like we’ve got our fifth victim. 似乎有了第五位受害者
[27:33] Sorry about your friend. 对你朋友的事我们很遗憾
[27:35] Thanks, man. 谢谢 伙计
[27:36] How you holding up? 你还能行吧
[27:39] Like a shark, man, 像只鲨鱼
[27:40] I just keep swimming forward. 只是不停往前游
[27:43] Of course. We’re so glad you’re ok. 当然 很高兴你都还好
[27:45] That makes two of us. 我也是
[27:49] Alex McLean was admitted through the E.R. 亚历克斯·麦克林从急诊转来的
[27:51] Same presenting symptoms as the other victims? 也是同样的症状吗
[27:53] Yeah. Initially it appeared he’d had a heart attack, 嗯 一开始表现为心脏病
[27:56] but blood tests confirmed the 但血检表明
[27:57] presence of an irradiated toxin in his system. 体内有受辐射毒素
[28:00] So it’s our unsub. 那就是我们的嫌犯
[28:02] Only thing different here, 唯一不同之处在于
[28:03] he doesn’t have a puncture site on his back. 他背上并没有刺孔点
[28:06] So how was he poisoned 那是怎么下毒
[28:07] and why the change in M.O.? 又为什么要改变作案手法呢
[28:09] Exactly. 正是
[28:10] Were his clothes contaminated? 衣服受污染了吗
[28:11] No. 没有
[28:14] How’s he doing? 他情况如何
[28:15] We’re doing our best to keep him comfortable, 我们尽可能让他舒服
[28:17] but he’s starting to show signs of radiation sickness 但已经像其他几位一样表现出
[28:19] just like the others. 辐射病的征兆
[28:20] We’re still trying to figure out how he was contaminated. 我们还不知道他如何被下毒
[28:23] It is possible there’s an injection site 会不会不在背部 而是别的位置
[28:25] somewhere other than his back? 有注射点
[28:26] It’s possible. 有可能
[28:27] I mean, a puncture site could be tiny. 因为注射点可能很小
[28:29] But so far we haven’t found one. 但目前还没有找到
[28:30] The other victims remembered feeling the injection. 其他受害人都感觉被扎了一下
[28:33] This one didn’t. I mean, he was just 这位没有 他只是
[28:34] heading back to his desk when he felt ill. 感觉不舒服 然后就躺下去了
[28:36] What about his stomach contents? 那胃容物呢
[28:39] Is there a test or some way to tell 是否检测过其中有无受辐射物质
[28:41] if they contain irradiated material? 或者有没有办法来检测
[28:43] As you can see, both the radiograph and PET scan 可以看到 X照片及PET扫描都表明
[28:46] show radioactive material in his stomach lining. 胃壁上有放射性物质
[28:48] As for the PET scan, we didn’t even need to use the radio tracer. 而PET扫描中连放射性示踪物都不用
[28:52] Because the radiation already in the system 因为体内已经有放射物了
[28:53] functioned as the contrast dye. 可以起显影剂的作用
[28:55] That’s right. It’s in his mouth, 对 在他的嘴部
[28:57] his esophagus, stomach, and the entire length 食道 胃部
[29:00] of his gastrointestinal tract. 和整个胃肠道中都有
[29:02] So he ate it. 所以他是吃下去的
[29:03] Yeah. We started a gastric emptying study, 是的 我们做了一个胃排空功能测定
[29:06] but that’ll take a few days. 但要几天才能出结果
[29:09] He knows the person who poisoned him. 他认识那个下毒的人
[29:12] That’s why he wasn’t injected. 所以他不是被注射的
[29:14] If every other victim was injected in the back, 如果其他受害者都是从背上注射进去的
[29:16] that makes sense. 就都说得通了
[29:18] They were strangers to the unsub, 他们和嫌犯素未谋面
[29:19] and if they were to turn around, 即使他们会转过身来
[29:21] they wouldn’t have known the assailant. 也不知道是谁袭击了他们
[29:23] But if Alex had turned around, he’d have known the unsub. 但如果亚历克斯转身 他会认出嫌犯
[29:26] We gotta find out who he ate lunch with. 我们要找出他和谁一起吃的午餐
[29:31] Nobody. I ate alone. 没其他人 我自己吃的午餐
[29:34] Where? 在哪里
[29:36] In the courtyard, outside my office. 在我办公室外的院子里
[29:40] It’s a beautiful day. 今天天气很好
[29:41] And where did you buy lunch? 你在哪里买的午餐
[29:43] I brown-bagged it, like always. 自己带的饭 我一向如此
[29:46] Are you married? 你结婚了吗
[29:48] Yeah. I haven’t called her yet. 结了 我还没给她打电话
[29:52] I don’t know what I’m gonna say. 我不知道该怎么说
[29:54] Did your wife pack your lunch today? 今天是你妻子为你打包的饭菜吗
[29:57] Every day for the last 12 years. 过去十二年每天如此
[30:09] Clear! 安全
[30:11] Clear. 安全
[30:13] Clear! 安全
[30:14] Clear! 安全
[30:28] Lead-lined boxes. 衬铅盒
[30:29] It’s what hospitals use to store 这是医院用来储存
[30:31] high-contrast dyes for testing. 为了检测放射性物质的
[30:33] irradiated materials with an extremely short half-life. 高浓度显影剂 半衰期极短
[30:36] We need hazmat in here now. 这里需要危化小组
[30:38] All right! Set up a perimeter, front and rear. 好 拉个警戒线 前后都要
[30:46] There’s no sign of Sara Mclean. 没有发现莎拉·麦克林
[30:47] She’s definitely our unsub. 她肯定是我们的嫌犯
[30:48] There’s radiation in the refrigerator, 冰箱中 台面上和水槽中
[30:50] on the counters, and in the sink. 都发现了放射物质
[30:51] All right, well, if it’s in the sink, 好吧 如果水槽中也有
[30:52] then it went down the drain. 那放射性物质也会进入下水道
[30:53] We need to evacuate this area immediately. 我们要立刻疏散这片区域的居民
[30:57] Our unsub is Sara Mclean, 我们的嫌犯叫莎拉·麦克林
[30:59] a 47-year old registered nurse. 一名注册护士 47岁
[31:00] Married to victim number 5. 是第五位受害者的妻子
[31:02] Looks like she gained access 过去九年中
[31:03] to the irradiated materials through her work 她可以利用工作之机
[31:05] in the nuclear medical departments 在环形公路范围内
[31:07] of 15 different hospitals within the beltway 十五所不同医院的核医学部门
[31:09] over the last 9 years. 弄到放射性物质
[31:11] She’s been stockpiling stolen irradiated material 她近十年来一直在囤积偷来的放射性物质
[31:14] for nearly a decade and nobody noticed? 却没有一个人发现
[31:16] No, she changed jobs frequently, 没有人发现 她经常换工作
[31:17] and she didn’t steal from every hospital she worked at. 而且她并不是每家她工作过的医院都偷
[31:20] All the hospitals she worked at have been notified. 我通知了所有她就职过的医院
[31:22] Any of these places have her flagged as a problem? 有医院说她行为不端吗
[31:24] No. She was never even fired. She just quit. 没有 她从未被解雇过 她只是一直辞职
[31:27] So far, 4 of the facilities blamed the missing materials 到目前为止 有四家机构将物品丢失的责任
[31:29] on other employees, who were terminated. 怪罪到其他雇员头上 然后解雇了他们
[31:32] And 5 of the hospitals, 有五家医院
[31:33] their inventory logs were hacked and altered 他们的库存日志被入侵篡改
[31:36] to disguise the missing irradiated stuff. 掩盖了放射性物质的失踪
[31:38] This was a long, thought-out intricate plan. 这个计划考虑得相当长远 经过了深思熟虑
[31:41] Why murder 5 people just to kill one husband? 为什么为了谋害自己丈夫要杀五个人
[31:44] Why not get a divorce? 为什么不直接离婚
[31:45] Well, $5 million. 五百万
[31:47] She took out a life insurance policy on her husband 6 years ago. 六年前 她获得了他丈夫人寿保险的受益权
[31:50] So it’s all about the money. 这么说 都是为了钱
[31:51] That, and the fact that she was willing 这个案子中 她为了杀死一个人
[31:53] to murder several innocent people in order to kill one. 谋害了几条无辜的生命
[31:56] Lack of empathy, guilt, and remorse 她没有同情心 也没有内疚和懊悔
[31:57] indicates anti-social personality disorder. 说明她是一名反社会型人格障碍
[32:00] So where is she? 她会在哪里
[32:02] If she wants to collect on his life insurance policy, 如果她想拿到保险金
[32:04] she can’t be in the wind. 就不会潜逃
[32:06] Yeah, pretty soon she’s gonna have to play 对 很快她就会出来扮演
[32:07] the role of shell-shocked grieving wife. 那个震惊万分的哀恸的妻子
[32:09] But she doesn’t know we’re onto to her. 但她不知道我们要抓的就是她
[32:11] Yeah, and when we spoke to Mclean, 对 我们和麦克林谈时
[32:12] he hadn’t called her yet. 他还没有跟她打电话
[32:14] And he’s been in a medically induced coma since then, 而他之后都一直处于药物性昏迷之中
[32:16] which would give her time to hit another victim. 这也给了她时间袭击另一名受害者
[32:19] That makes sense. 说得通
[32:20] Yeah, and I mean she’s not gonna want her husband 是 她不会希望她的丈夫
[32:22] as her last victim. 成为她最后一名受害者
[32:23] That would bring too much scrutiny to her. 这会让她很有嫌疑
[32:25] She’s gonna hit again. 她会再度出手
[32:26] Ok, we’ll get her photo out to Metro P.D. 好 我们把她的照片发给都市警局
[32:28] And get out there. 然后开始行动
[32:52] Ok, Metro’s got eyes on our unsub. 好的 都市警方在盯着我们的嫌犯
[32:53] She’s wearing a dark-blue hoodie. 她穿着深蓝色连帽衫
[32:55] I do not have eyes on her. 我没有看见她
[32:58] Lewis? 路易斯
[33:03] Neither do I. 我也没看见
[33:05] JJ? 小洁
[33:09] I don’t see her either. 我也没有看见她
[33:11] Rossi. 罗西
[33:18] Negative. 没看见
[33:23] I’ve got her. 我发现她了
[33:25] Blue hoodie. I’ve got her. 蓝色连帽衫 我发现她了
[33:26] Yeah, so do I. 我也看见了
[33:29] Sara Mclean, show me your hands. 莎拉·麦克林 把手举起来
[33:34] Sara, let her go. 莎拉 放开她
[33:36] She’s got a syringe. 她身上有注射器
[33:39] I don’t have a clean shot. JJ? 我这个角度无法开枪 小洁你呢
[33:40] Neither do I. 我也是
[33:41] – Lewis? – Negative. -路易斯 -不能开枪
[33:42] Rossi. Rossi. 罗西 罗西
[34:02] Here’s some water. 喝点水
[34:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:12] You don’t have to thank me, man. 你不必谢我 伙计
[34:13] I’m…happy to be here. 我很乐意在这陪你
[34:17] Not much longer, tough guy. 要不了多久了 兄弟
[34:23] Are you in pain? 疼吗
[34:27] I’m ok. 我没事
[34:30] You need anything… 你还想要什么…
[34:35] I want… 我想要
[34:38] What? What do you want, man? 什么 你想要什么
[34:41] It’s too late. 太迟了
[34:42] No, no. It’s not too late. 不 不迟
[34:44] What do you want? 你想要什么
[34:46] Zach. 扎克
[34:49] I want to see my son. 我想见我的儿子
[34:50] Ok. I’ll make it happen. 好 我来安排
[34:53] But he’s in Atlanta. 但他在亚特兰大
[34:55] He won’t make it back. 来不及过来的
[34:57] He’ll make it. 他会来的
[35:00] How? 怎么来
[35:02] I got a jet. 我有飞机
[35:04] All right. 好吗
[35:09] – I’ll see you guys later. – Yeah, see you later. -回见 -回见
[35:12] Zach Bower? 扎克·鲍尔吗
[35:13] Yeah. 是我
[35:15] We’re with the FBI. 我们是联调局的
[35:17] It’s about your dad. 是有关你爸爸的事
[35:21] Look, whatever it is, 不管什么事
[35:23] I’m not interested. 我都没兴趣
[35:25] I’m late for class. 我上课要迟到了
[35:27] Stephen Walker sent us to come get you. 史蒂芬·沃克让我们来接你的
[35:33] You were down there because of me. 你去那儿都是因为我
[35:37] Because I threw away that medicine 因为我把你要我吃的药
[35:39] you were trying to get me to take. 全都给扔了
[35:41] Mom, I did what I did because I wanted to. 妈 是我自己想去的
[35:43] You would have run out of medicine eventually, 药本来也就会吃光的
[35:46] and Scratch would have been waiting. 刮擦会等到那个时候
[35:48] The same thing would have happened, 事情照样会发生
[35:49] It just would have taken longer. 只是迟一点罢了
[35:51] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[35:53] Mom, it’s not your fault. 妈 这不是你的错
[35:54] I can’t believe I’m losing you to this. 我不敢相信我会这样失去你
[35:58] Not like this. 不能像这样
[36:02] The alzheimer’s– 阿兹海默症
[36:05] I was starting to make peace with that, 我开始接受它了
[36:07] But this, how can I leave you here? 可这个 我怎么能留你一人在这
[36:12] You are not losing me, 你没有失去我
[36:13] and you are not leaving me here, 你也不会留我一人在这
[36:15] because I’m gonna get out. 我马上要出去了
[36:17] The BAU will clear my name. 行为分析组会洗清我的罪名
[36:19] There isn’t time. 没时间了
[36:22] Pretty soon I won’t even remember you’re my son anymore. 很快我就会忘记你是我的儿子
[36:29] I won’t remember loving you. 我会忘记我爱你
[36:33] Love isn’t a memory. 爱无关记忆
[36:35] It’s so much more than that. 爱远远超越记忆
[36:38] Remember when I was little 记得我小时候
[36:39] and you first started having schizophrenic episodes? 你分裂症刚开始发作的时候吗
[36:42] I used to scare you. 我常吓唬你
[36:44] And you used to tell me that sometimes 你那时常常对我说
[36:46] you got confused, but you never… 你感到脑子里很混乱 但是从来没有
[36:51] You never stopped loving me. 你从来没有停止爱我
[36:53] Because that type of love is bigger 因为那样的爱远远盖过了
[36:55] than a disease of the brain. 大脑的疾病
[36:57] You used to say, love is a– 你过去常说 爱是一个
[37:01] Love is a world of its own 爱是一个世界
[37:03] that lives in the heart, not in the head. 永驻于心 而不是大脑
[37:07] I remember. 我记得
[37:10] You were so little, I didn’t think you would. 你那时还那么小 我以为你不会记得
[37:15] Even if you forget, I never will. 就算你忘了 我也会永远记得
[37:21] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[37:24] For everything. 为了这一切
[37:26] Time’s up. 时间到了
[37:27] No physical contact. 不许有身体接触
[37:29] I just want to hug my son. 我只是想抱抱我的儿子
[37:30] I said step back, ma’am. 退后 女士
[37:33] Nurse is on her way down. 护工在过来的路上
[39:04] “Life can only be understood backwards, 人生可以回顾反思
[39:07] but it must be lived forwards.” 但是生活必须向前看
[39:10] Soren Kierkegaard. 索伦·克尔凯戈尔[丹麦哲学家]
[39:22] JJ’s gonna keep coming to visit you, ok? 小洁会定期来探访你 好吗
[39:25] I know. 我知道
[39:26] And I will write to you. 我会写信给你
[39:28] Ready, Diana? It’s time. 好了吗 戴安娜 时间到了
[39:30] Don’t rush me. 别催我
[39:32] It’s time to go. 该走了
[39:39] Have we met? 我们见过吗
[39:40] No. I’m sorry, I should have introduced myself. 没有 抱歉 我该自我介绍的
[39:43] Carol Atkinson. 卡罗尔·阿特金森
[39:44] No physical contact. 禁止身体接触
[39:46] I know you. 我认识你
[39:50] What you do to me will be nothing 你对我做的事
[39:53] compared to what my dad will do to you. 远远比不上我爸将会对你做的
[39:59] Go on, kill him, daddy! 开枪 杀了他 爸爸
[40:00] Put the gun down and freeze! 把枪放下 不许动
[40:02] Please help me! 救命
[40:03] Listen to what she wants. She’s begging you 听听她在说什么 她在求你
[40:04] to kill somebody right in front of her. 当着她的面杀人
[40:07] Your life has been about violence, 你的人生充满了暴力
[40:08] and if you do this, Lindsey’s will be, too. 要是你这么做了 林赛的人生从此也会这样
[40:12] Do you want that? 你想要这样吗
[40:13] Kill him. 杀了他
[40:19] You’re Lindsey Vaughn. 你是林赛·沃恩
[40:22] No. 不
[40:24] Carol. 我叫卡罗尔
[40:25] Carol Atkinson. 卡罗尔·阿特金森
[40:27] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[40:29] Your mother’s an angel. 你妈妈是个天使
[40:32] So glad you had this time together. 很高兴你们能聚聚
[40:36] Let’s go, Diana. 走吧 戴安娜
[40:42] Time to go. 该走了
[40:42] Your brain is playing tricks on you. 你的大脑在欺骗你
[40:45] You keep saying “Her.” 你一直在说”她”
[40:46] Because it wasn’t Scratch who framed me. 因为陷害我的不是刮擦
[40:50] It was a woman. 是个女人
[40:51] Time to go. 该走了
[40:52] Time–time to– 该 该走…
[40:56] Guard! Guard! 守卫 守卫
[40:58] Mom! 妈
[40:59] Mom! 妈
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第12季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme