时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They just charged Reid with the murder of Nadie Ramos. | 他们刚刚起诉里德谋杀罗莎·梅迪纳 |
[00:05] | Bail is denied. Defendant will be remanded | 不得保释 被告在审判之前 |
[00:07] | to federal custody pending trial. | 将由联邦进行收押 |
[00:09] | He’s in prison? | 他在监狱里 |
[00:11] | You’re going to give yourself a concussion. | 你会得脑震荡的 |
[00:13] | Beats what they’ll do to me inside. | 总比他们打算在里面对我下的手要轻 |
[00:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:18] | You, you need to show some respect. | 小子 你该表示尊重 |
[00:21] | Back off. | 退后 |
[00:23] | Now. | 马上 |
[00:27] | All right, inmates, go, out of your racks. | 犯人们 从牢房里出来 |
[00:36] | Out! | 出来 |
[01:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:02] | Welcoming committee. | 新囚犯欢迎委员会 |
[01:04] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[01:06] | I am right now. | 现在还好 |
[01:08] | It’s later I’m worried about. | 我担心的是之后 |
[01:10] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[01:15] | Give me some of that “don’t touch the skinny white guy” | 给我一些你身上洒的 |
[01:17] | pixie dust you got sprinkled on you. | “别碰瘦白男”的魔法仙尘 |
[01:20] | This ain’t social hour. | 现在不是给你们聊天的 |
[01:23] | Get back to work. | 继续工作 |
[01:46] | No touching. | 不能碰 |
[01:49] | Is everything ok? It’s not my mom, is it? | 一切都好吗 不是我妈妈出事了吧 |
[01:51] | No. No, she’s fine. She’s fine. I saw her yesterday. | 不 她没事 我昨天才去看过她 |
[01:54] | She asked about you. | 她问起了你 |
[01:55] | Cassie said she was having a really good day. | 凯西说她过得很好 |
[01:57] | Where did you, uh, tell her I was? | 你跟她说我在哪里 |
[02:00] | Uh, the beach. | 海边 |
[02:03] | Well, she asked if that’s where you were. | 她问你是不是在海边 |
[02:05] | It seemed to make her happy, so… | 看起来会让她很高兴 所以 |
[02:08] | Good. Ok. | 很好 |
[02:13] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[02:18] | I’m ok. | 我还行 |
[02:19] | I, uh, I’m really happy to see you. | 我真的很高兴见到你 |
[02:21] | I just–I kind of wish you hadn’t come. | 我 我有点希望你不要来 |
[02:25] | It’s not a good idea. | 这主意不好 |
[02:26] | Sorry. You’re stuck with me. | 真不好意思 你甩不掉我 |
[02:28] | Garcia has us on shifts, | 加西排了表 我们轮流过来探访 |
[02:30] | and she of course took first dibs, | 当然她抢了第一个位置 |
[02:32] | but, uh, they needed her in the office for a case, | 不过他们需要她在办公室处理一起案子 |
[02:34] | so I was the lucky one. | 所以我走运了 |
[02:36] | A case? JJ, you should not be here. | 案子 小洁 你不该来的 |
[02:38] | The last time I saw you, | 上次我看到你时 |
[02:39] | I promised you would not be alone. | 我保证过不会让你一个人的 |
[02:44] | I am just trying to keep up the best way I can. | 我只是在尽力坚守我的诺言 |
[02:50] | What’s the case? | 是什么案子 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | The case. I’m assuming you stayed behind | 案子 我猜想除非是本地案件 |
[02:54] | unless it’s local. Is it local? | 否则你不会留下的 是本地案子吗 |
[02:56] | No. New York. | 不 在纽约 |
[02:59] | You really want to hear this? | 你真的想听案子吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah. I’d love something to think about | 对 我很愿意想想 |
[03:04] | besides, you know, this. | 这以外的事 |
[03:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:12] | Last night they found the latest victim, | 昨天晚上他们发现了最新受害者 |
[03:15] | which is the third in the last 6 weeks. | 是近六周来的第三名受害者 |
[03:18] | He dumps them in alleys. | 他把她们丢在巷子里 |
[03:19] | All female, in their 20s. | 全部都是二十多岁的女性 |
[03:22] | Equal opportunity. He crosses race lines. | 受害者分布均等 他没有种族偏好 |
[03:25] | Oh, and the media’s having a field day. | 还有 媒体乐坏了 |
[03:27] | They’re calling him the bone crusher. | 他们管他叫碎骨者 |
[03:33] | Gigi Stevens, 26-year-old waitress from Brooklyn. | 吉吉·史蒂文斯 布鲁克林的26岁女侍者 |
[03:36] | Cause of death was loss of blood | 死因是开放骨折造成的 |
[03:38] | from all the compound fractures. | 失血过多 |
[03:39] | This one tore her femoral artery. | 这一处撕裂了她的股动脉 |
[03:41] | That was probably what did it. | 死因应该就是这个 |
[03:42] | But I did find a few postmortem fractures as well. | 但我还发现了死后骨折 |
[03:45] | What about a tox screen? | 毒理学检查结果呢 |
[03:46] | We found traces of alcohol and MDMA in her system. | 我们发现她体内有残存的酒精和摇头丸 |
[03:49] | It’s exactly like the first two victims. | 和前两名受害者一样 |
[03:51] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有性侵的迹象吗 |
[03:52] | None. | 没有 |
[03:53] | Breaking bones is what gets him off. | 看来打断骨头能让他兴奋 |
[04:04] | No, no more. | 不 不要了 |
[04:14] | Wait, you think she’s only been dead 24 hours? | 慢着 你觉得她的死亡时间是24小时前吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah, maximum. | 对 最多24小时 |
[04:18] | Well, she went missing a week ago. | 她已经失踪一周了 |
[04:20] | That meant he held her for several days. | 这意味着他把她关了几天 |
[04:22] | He didn’t do that with his other victims. | 他没有对其他的受害者这么做 |
[04:25] | He abducted, killed, and dumped them all | 绑架 杀害 抛尸 |
[04:27] | within a two-day period. | 他都在两天内完成 |
[04:28] | Holding her means a lot more work for him. | 囚禁她对他而言有更多麻烦 |
[04:30] | Oh, he was busy, all right. | 他是很忙没错 |
[04:31] | He broke all her fingers and toes first. | 他先折断她的手指和脚趾 |
[04:33] | But the big breaks he saved for last. | 但他把更大的留在后面 |
[04:47] | So, he’s a sadist | 所以他是施虐者 |
[04:48] | who’s learned how to prolong his pleasure | 他学会了通过让她活着 |
[04:50] | by keeping her alive. | 来延长他的愉悦感 |
[04:51] | But the torture must mean something | 但如果他愿意承受囚禁她的风险 |
[04:53] | if he’s willing to risk holding her. | 那折磨对他必然意义重大 |
[05:12] | All of these women were educated | 这些女性都受过教育 |
[05:15] | and gainfully employed. | 拥有高薪职业 |
[05:16] | Totally low-risk lifestyles. | 生活方式风险很低 |
[05:18] | Yeah, but they were all found at bars and night clubs, | 没错 但是她们都在酒吧夜店附近被发现 |
[05:21] | and they each had alcohol and drugs in their system, | 而且她们每个人体内都有酒精和毒品 |
[05:24] | so they weren’t exactly shrinking violets either. | 所以她们也不完全是良家妇女 |
[05:27] | But drugs and the alcohol | 但酒精和毒品 |
[05:28] | are probably part of his ruse. | 可能是他诡计的一部分 |
[05:31] | That means he has social skills. | 这意味着他有社交能力 |
[05:33] | 泰德·班迪 美国连环杀手 以个人魅力引诱被害者上车行凶 伴有奸尸肢解等行为 | |
[05:33] | I bet he charms them in, like Bundy. | 他就像班迪一样引诱她们 |
[05:35] | I just keep wondering why a sadist | 我一直在想施虐者为什么 |
[05:38] | would use a love drug that makes you feel empathy. | 会用一种让让人产生同理心的春药 |
[05:40] | Well, we don’t know for sure that he uses it, too. | 我们不确定他用了 |
[05:43] | He may want to maintain focus. | 他可能想要保持集中 |
[05:44] | Well, if he’s holding them captive now, | 如果他要开始囚禁她们 |
[05:46] | he needs space to do that. | 就需要场地 |
[05:48] | Not impossible, but that’s not exactly | 不是不可能 但在纽约 |
[05:50] | the easiest thing to find in New York City. | 要找到场地不是易事 |
[05:52] | He could even be using a small van or truck. | 也可能用小面包车或是卡车作为场地 |
[05:55] | Excuse me, agents, there’s a woman out here | 打扰了 探员们 来了个女人 |
[05:57] | I think you should talk to. | 我觉得你们该跟她聊聊 |
[05:59] | Apparently she came in this morning, | 她今早来的 |
[06:00] | said she had information for the FBI. | 说有信息要提供给联调局 |
[06:02] | So my guys took her name, number. | 我的人记下了她的名字和电话 |
[06:04] | She insisted on waiting. | 她坚持要在这等 |
[06:07] | So when I finally sat down with her, she showed me this. | 我有空坐下来听她说时 她给我看了这个 |
[06:12] | She said her son wrote all that. | 她说这都是她儿子写的 |
[06:17] | 打碎 粉碎 | |
[06:22] | She claims he’s the bone crusher. | 她说她儿子就是碎骨者 |
[07:06] | Assistance is Futile | 徒劳帮助 |
[07:11] | To go against conscience | 违背良心行事 |
[07:12] | is neither right nor safe. | 既不正确也不安全 |
[07:15] | Here I stand. I can do no other. | 这是我的立场 我别无选择 |
[07:19] | Martin Luther. | 马丁·路德 |
[07:20] | I’d love to get a piece of that, huh? | 我也想搞个那样的 |
[07:23] | – Hey, quiet in there! – It’s ok. | -安静点 -没事的 |
[07:27] | It’s not my first time in a prison. | 我不是第一次来监狱 |
[07:29] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[07:31] | Sorry. I don’t want them looking at you. | 抱歉 我不想让他们看你 |
[07:34] | I know. I don’t either. | 我知道 我也不想 |
[07:36] | But if that’s the price I have to pay to see you, | 不过如果这是我能见到你的代价 |
[07:40] | I’m ok with that. | 我无所谓 |
[07:42] | So, listen, um, there are some other things | 听着 我们还有些 |
[07:44] | we should talk about. | 别的事要谈 |
[07:46] | We got your full panel tox screen results. | 我们拿到了全面毒理检测结果 |
[07:49] | Um, they were negative for scopolamine. | 没有发现东莨菪碱 |
[07:54] | How are we gonna prove that scratch is behind all this? | 那怎么证明刮擦先生是幕后主使呢 |
[07:56] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到其他办法的 |
[07:59] | Look, it was too late by the time | 我们进行血检时 |
[08:00] | we took that blood test. | 已经太迟了 |
[08:02] | You must have metabolized everything. | 药物肯定已经都新陈代谢没了 |
[08:04] | He’s gonna get away with it. | 他会逍遥法外的 |
[08:05] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[08:07] | He’s gonna get away with it. | 他会逍遥法外的 |
[08:08] | We’re not gonna let him. | 我们不会让他得逞的 |
[08:12] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你弄出去 |
[08:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:17] | And we are gonna get that psychopath | 我们会抓到那个变态 |
[08:20] | and we are gonna clear your name. | 我们会洗清你的罪名 |
[08:23] | Just, please, keep your head down, | 只是 拜托 小心点 |
[08:25] | and focus on that. | 注意保持低调 |
[08:28] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[08:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[08:31] | You’ll have to forgive me, Ms. White. | 请原谅我 怀特夫人 |
[08:34] | I mean no disrespect. | 我没有不尊重的意思 |
[08:36] | But we have very limited resources. | 但我们人手有限 |
[08:38] | Look, I know you must get a lot of crazies, | 听着 我知道你们肯定遇到过很多神经病 |
[08:41] | but I swear to God, I’m not one of them. | 但我向上帝发誓 我不是 |
[08:44] | You saw what he wrote, about the girls he sees | 你看到他写了什么 关于他在 |
[08:47] | on the subway and on the train. | 地铁还有火车上看到的女孩 |
[08:48] | How he followed them, what he wants to do to them. | 他怎么跟踪她们 他想对她们做什么 |
[08:51] | And there’s more. | 还有更多 |
[08:53] | I couldn’t bring it all. | 我没法都带来 |
[08:55] | Plus you should see how it is. | 而且你们该来看看是什么样 |
[08:59] | Please, come look for yourself. | 拜托 自己过去看看 |
[09:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:09] | You said you lived in Kingsbridge? | 你说你住在金斯布里奇 |
[09:11] | That’s not too far from where I grew up. | 那离我长大的地方不远 |
[09:13] | I could come check it out. | 我可以去看看 |
[09:17] | I’ll go with. | 我和你去 |
[09:19] | He lived down here, | 他住过这 |
[09:21] | but I finally had to kick him out. | 但最终我把他赶走了 |
[09:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:23] | Because he came home one night | 因为他有一天晚上回家 |
[09:25] | with blood on him, but he wasn’t hurt. | 身上有血 但他并没受伤 |
[09:27] | And he wouldn’t tell me how it got there. | 而他不肯告诉我血哪来的 |
[09:29] | How long ago was that? | 多久前的事 |
[09:31] | About 6 weeks. | 大约六周前 |
[09:32] | When he didn’t come back, I decided I’d clean out | 他不回来了 我决定把他的部分东西 |
[09:35] | some of his stuff, you know? | 清出去 你懂的 |
[09:36] | And, uh, that’s when I found… | 就在那时我发现了 |
[09:47] | Have you moved or touched any of this stuff? | 你移动或是碰过这些东西吗 |
[09:49] | No. I left it exactly as it is. | 没有 原封未动 |
[09:55] | I’ll call Prentiss. | 我打给潘提斯 |
[10:01] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:02] | It’s a present from Henry. | 亨利给你的礼物 |
[10:08] | So that is you, | 这是你 |
[10:10] | and that is him. | 这是他 |
[10:12] | It’s from that day we went to the park. | 画的是我们去公园的那天 |
[10:14] | Tell him it’s beautiful. Tell him I love it. | 告诉他很漂亮 告诉他我很喜欢 |
[10:19] | Visiting hours are over. | 探视时间结束了 |
[10:22] | Inmates, line up. | 犯人们 列队 |
[10:25] | Hey. You stay strong. | 坚强点 |
[10:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:00] | Her legs were perfect, like a dancer’s. | 她的腿很完美 像舞蹈演员 |
[11:04] | Sinew and tight muscle. | 紧致的肌肉和筋腱 |
[11:06] | I’d love to hear her bones snap | 我很想听听她骨头 |
[11:08] | as they rip through her flesh. | 在肉体中断裂的声音 |
[11:10] | But this is more than just sadism. | 这不仅是为了施虐 |
[11:12] | This bone-breaking is some kind of | 把骨头折断的行为是某种 |
[11:14] | psychopathic compulsion. | 精神强迫症 |
[11:16] | Can you imagine if it was your kid living down here? | 你能想象如果是你孩子住在这下面吗 |
[11:27] | Sometimes he disappears for days at a time. | 有时他会消失好几天 |
[11:30] | I don’t know where he goes. | 我不知道他去了哪里 |
[11:33] | This is all my fault. I’m so sorry. | 这都是我的错 很抱歉 |
[11:35] | Oh, no, this isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[11:36] | Yes, I should have gone to the police sooner. | 是我的错 我本该早点报警的 |
[11:39] | You can’t blame yourself, for any of this. | 你不能责备自己 这些都不怪你 |
[11:43] | You did the right thing by coming to us when you did. | 你来找我们就是做对了 |
[11:46] | Listen, I know this is difficult. Ok? | 听着 我理解你的难处 |
[11:51] | We need you to focus right now, ok, | 我们需要你集中精力 好吗 |
[11:53] | because we all want the same thing here. | 因为我们的目标都是一样的 |
[11:56] | To find Danny. | 找到丹尼 |
[11:57] | Ok. | 好的 |
[11:58] | And so let’s just start at the beginning. | 我们从头开始 |
[11:59] | Why don’t you tell us, what was Danny like growing up? | 跟我们讲讲丹尼小时候是什么样的 |
[12:04] | He was a sweet kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[12:06] | Normal, you know? | 很正常 |
[12:10] | Until his dad left. | 直到他父亲离开了 |
[12:13] | Can you tell us about that? | 能跟我们讲讲吗 |
[12:16] | He ran off with our next-door neighbor. | 他跟我们隔壁邻居私奔了 |
[12:18] | He’s not seen him since. | 在那之后就没见过他了 |
[12:21] | And how old was Danny when his dad left? | 他父亲离开的时候丹尼几岁 |
[12:25] | 11. | 11岁 |
[12:27] | He’s never been the same. | 那之后他就变了 |
[12:29] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[12:31] | He’s just so angry. | 他总是很暴躁 |
[12:33] | Always getting in trouble at school. | 总是在学校闯祸 |
[12:36] | When was the first time | 你是什么时候 |
[12:37] | you knew something was wrong with him? | 知道他有点不对劲的 |
[12:40] | I mean, really knew. | 我是说 真的知道 |
[12:45] | I guess about 10 years ago when he was 13. | 大概是十年前他13岁的时候 |
[12:48] | Why are we talking about this? | 我们为什么要谈这个 |
[12:50] | Like, how is this gonna help find Danny? | 这能帮忙找到丹尼吗 |
[12:52] | Mrs. White, we’re not– we’re not regular policemen. | 怀特女士 我们不是普通的警察 |
[12:55] | We don’t just look at fingerprints and evidence. | 我们不仅仅是观察指纹和线索 |
[12:58] | We look at behavior. | 我们观察行为 |
[13:00] | So even the smallest detail of something | 所以再小的细节 |
[13:02] | might be a really big help. | 都有可能帮上大忙 |
[13:05] | I wanted to paint our old apartment after– | 我当时想在他父亲走后 |
[13:08] | after his father left. | 重新粉刷我们的旧公寓 |
[13:10] | We couldn’t afford to move. | 我们没钱搬家 |
[13:12] | And I was painting Danny’s room… | 我当时在粉刷丹尼的房间 |
[13:36] | I fell off the ladder and broke my arm. | 我从梯子上摔了下来 摔断了胳膊 |
[13:49] | Danny was there, but I didn’t see him come in. | 丹尼当时在 但我没看到他进来 |
[13:53] | Then when I asked him to help me, | 然后我让他来帮我 |
[13:55] | he just stood there, laughing. | 他就只是站在那里 大笑着 |
[14:08] | Is it possible that Danny | 有没有可能 |
[14:10] | may have pushed you off that ladder? | 是丹尼把你从梯子上推下来的 |
[14:21] | By any chance, do you remember | 你还记不记得 |
[14:23] | the address of that building? | 那栋楼的地址吗 |
[14:25] | What do you want, newbie? | 你想要什么 菜鸟 |
[14:28] | Still with that? Come on. | 还叫这个 太逊了 |
[14:30] | You need some new material. | 你得想些新点子了 |
[14:31] | Ok, whatever you say… | 随便你怎么说 |
[14:33] | El Niño. | 厄尔尼诺[小男孩] |
[14:35] | Hunky newster. | 匈牙利帅哥 |
[14:36] | New kid on the– no, that one’s too much on the nose. | 新来的…这个有点过了 |
[14:40] | All right, whatever. | 好了 言归正传 |
[14:41] | I need you to check out an address for me. | 我需要你帮我查个地址 |
[14:43] | Sure. Shoot. | 好的 说吧 |
[14:45] | 11637 Woodycrest Avenue. | 木峰大道11637号 |
[14:48] | It’s an apartment building in the Bronx. | 是布朗克斯区的一个公寓楼 |
[14:50] | Any criminal activity that might relate to Danny White. | 有和丹尼·怀特有关的犯罪活动吗 |
[14:52] | Hold yourself. Searching now. | 先别急 在查 |
[14:54] | Just your garden variety vandalism, drug possession. | 就是花式破坏公物 持有毒品之类的 |
[14:57] | It’s all pretty standard for a condemned building. | 在这种被废的楼里面挺常见的 |
[15:01] | Wait, it’s condemned? | 等等 这个楼被废了吗 |
[15:02] | Mm-hmm. Has been for months. | 是啊 已经几个月了 |
[15:04] | It’s scheduled to be demolished, | 已经计划拆除了 |
[15:05] | 公告 拆除待批 | |
[15:06] | But, uh, something’s holding it up. Permit issue. | 但是等等 被拖延了 许可问题 |
[15:08] | Thanks, Garcia. You truly, you are the best. | 谢谢 加西亚 你真的是最好的 |
[15:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:14] | Available. | 有空的里面最好的 |
[15:19] | Newbie. | 菜鸟 |
[15:24] | So, the apartment building Danny White used to live in | 丹尼·怀特之前住的那个公寓楼 |
[15:27] | is abandoned. | 被废弃了 |
[15:28] | Do you have a hunch about something? | 你有什么预感吗 |
[15:30] | Danny grew up in the neighborhood | 丹尼在那片地区长大 |
[15:31] | and up until recently lived here with his mom. | 直到前段时间和他妈妈搬到这边 |
[15:33] | So I’m thinking he wants to be at someplace familiar. | 我觉得他会想回到他熟悉的地方 |
[15:36] | And we did profile he’d need a space to do his thing. | 侧写也说了他需要有场地来行凶 |
[15:39] | An abandoned building would do the trick. | 废弃大楼就可以 |
[15:41] | All right, you two go ahead. Keep me posted. | 好 你俩继续查 有消息告诉我 |
[15:55] | She said it was 6C. | 她说是6C |
[16:04] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:06] | Got some bolt cutters in the car. | 去车里拿个螺栓剪 |
[16:18] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Is there anyone else here? | 没事的 没事的 这里还有别人吗 |
[16:22] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:38] | So that is you, and that is him. | 这是你 这是他 |
[16:43] | It’s from that day we went to the park. | 画的是我们去公园的那天 |
[16:55] | Hey, you. | 说你呢 |
[16:58] | What’s up, my man? | 老兄 怎么样 |
[17:00] | How you doin’? All right? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[17:01] | Don’t play that. | 别玩这个 |
[17:03] | Hey, where you goin’? | 你要干什么 |
[17:05] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[17:06] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下 坐下 |
[17:09] | No, they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[17:11] | Teach him a lesson, maybe, but they won’t kill him. | 就是教训下他 不会杀了他 |
[17:13] | Be too easy. | 太容易了 |
[17:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:15] | ’cause I know how they think. | 我知道他们怎么思考的 |
[17:17] | They’re testing him. | 他们在试验他 |
[17:18] | Want to see if he’s going to float or drown. | 想看看他是会漂起来还是溺死 |
[17:20] | The rules in here are different. | 这里面的规矩不一样 |
[17:22] | You don’t have a badge or a gun. | 你没有警徽或者枪 |
[17:25] | Stop fighting it, man. | 别抵抗了 老兄 |
[17:39] | Ok, we got an I.D. on the victim. | 受害人身份查明了 |
[17:41] | Name’s Serena Adams, 25-year-old grad student at NYU. | 瑟瑞娜·亚当斯 纽约大学的一名25岁的研究生 |
[17:45] | Exactly his type. | 完全是他的类型 |
[17:46] | How long has she been missing? | 她失踪多久了 |
[17:47] | Since yesterday. | 昨天失踪的 |
[17:48] | He’s moving fast. | 他行动加速了 |
[17:50] | Looks like he was living here | 他妈妈赶他出门后 |
[17:51] | after his mom kicked him out. | 他好像就住在这里 |
[17:52] | He’s even got food and water back there. | 他在那里还放了食物和水 |
[17:54] | This guy is somewhere in the city and we’re gonna find him. | 他就在市里 我们必须得找到他 |
[17:58] | Daniel Allen White was a demolition contractor. | 丹尼·艾伦·怀特是一个拆迁承包商 |
[18:01] | Which was obviously his way of sublimating his desires. | 这明显是他洗白自己欲望的方式 |
[18:04] | But it also means that he is highly familiar | 但这也意味着他非常熟悉 |
[18:07] | with condemned and abandoned buildings. | 各种废弃楼和烂尾楼 |
[18:08] | Uh, we can double up on patrols in those areas. | 我们可以安排那些区域的巡逻车数量翻倍 |
[18:11] | Especially your unmarked units. | 特别是你们没有标志的车辆 |
[18:12] | We want to catch this guy, not just deter him. | 我们想要抓住这个人 而不仅仅只是制止他 |
[18:15] | This geographic profile covers the entire city. | 这个地理侧写包含了整个市 |
[18:17] | He’s used all 5 boroughs to either abduct or dump his victims. | 他已经在所有五个区都绑架或丢弃过被害人 |
[18:21] | He grew up in this apartment | 他在这间公寓长大 |
[18:22] | and it took a concerted effort | 煞费苦心 |
[18:23] | for him to come back here and use it like this. | 才回到这里让它派上用场 |
[18:25] | So, location is important to him. | 所以 位置对他来说很重要 |
[18:28] | If he sticks to his pattern, she’ll be in her 20s. | 如果他继续他的模式 那下个受害者应该是二十几岁 |
[18:30] | He blends in, he appears nonthreatening, and he’s attractive, | 他融入她的生活 表现得无公害且有吸引力 |
[18:34] | all traits that immediately lower most people’s defenses. | 所有特点都会立刻降低人们的防范 |
[18:37] | Because of his job, he’s also physically strong. | 因为他的工作 他的身体也很强壮 |
[18:40] | So not only does he have the tools to manipulate his victims, | 所以他不仅有操控被害人的工具 |
[18:43] | he has the strength to overpower them as well. | 也有制服她们的体力 |
[18:45] | We also think he uses MDMA as part of his ruse. | 我们还认为他会使用摇头丸 |
[18:49] | As you know, MDMA is a popular drug, | 如你们所知 摇头丸很流行 |
[18:51] | lowers inhibitions, makes for easier targets. | 监管较松 所以更容易获取 |
[18:54] | Daniel Allen White will strike again, | 丹尼尔·艾伦·怀特还会再次出手 |
[18:56] | probably sooner rather than later. | 而且很可能会尽快 |
[18:58] | We need to find him before he does. | 我们得在他出手之前找到他 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:03] | How’s it going with the case? | 案子怎么样了 |
[19:04] | Everything ok with the girl they found? | 他们找到的那女孩还好吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I don’t know. She’s still in surgery. | 我不知道 她还在手术 |
[19:08] | Oh, how’s boy wonder? | 小天才怎么样 |
[19:11] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[19:13] | What? No, he must be terrible. | 什么 不 他肯定很不好 |
[19:16] | What do you mean? Tell me everything. | 你是什么意思 所有情况都告诉我 |
[19:17] | No, don’t tell me everything. I don’t want to know. | 不 不要告诉我 我不想知道 |
[19:18] | No, of course I want to know. | 不 我当然想知道 |
[19:19] | Tell me everything. Tell me everything. | 所有的事都告诉我 所有的事都告诉我 |
[19:21] | He can’t stay in there. | 他不能待在里面 |
[19:25] | We gotta get him out. | 我们得救他出来 |
[19:27] | Yeah. We will. We will. | 对 我们会的 会的 |
[19:30] | Come here. We’ll get him out. | 过来 我们会救他出来的 |
[19:40] | His face is all over the news. | 新闻里都是他的照片 |
[19:41] | Every cop in town is looking for him. | 城里所有警察都在找他 |
[19:42] | How has no one seen this guy? | 怎么会没有一个人见到他 |
[19:44] | We just gotta keep the pressure on | 我们得继续施加压力 |
[19:45] | and hopefully he’ll make a mistake. | 希望他会因此犯错 |
[19:47] | Serena Adams is still recovering from surgery, | 瑟瑞娜·亚当斯还在术后恢复中 |
[19:50] | but she had MDMA in her system | 但她体内有摇头丸 |
[19:52] | and was last seen at a night club with friends. | 而且最后被看到是跟朋友在夜店里 |
[19:55] | We should talk to them. | 我们得跟他们谈谈 |
[19:55] | And we should also talk to Miranda White again. | 我们也得跟米兰达·怀特再谈谈 |
[19:57] | She’s our best lead right now. | 现在她是我们最好的线索 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:07] | Ms. White, thanks for coming back in. | 怀特小姐 谢谢你过来 |
[20:09] | You don’t have to be so formal. You can call me Miranda. | 不必这么正式 你可以叫我米兰达 |
[20:12] | Ok, Miranda. Are you ready? | 好的 米兰达 你准备好了吗 |
[20:14] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -好了 -好的 |
[20:15] | I saw on the news that you found another girl | 我看到新闻说你们在我们的旧房子里 |
[20:18] | in our old building? | 发现了另一个女孩 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:20] | Is she gonna be ok? | 她会好吗 |
[20:22] | She’s, uh, she’s with her family. | 她 她跟家人在一起 |
[20:24] | She’s going to be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[20:25] | But she’s just gonna need a little time. | 但她还需要一点时间 |
[20:32] | It’s right in here. Have a seat. | 就在里面 请坐 |
[20:39] | So when did you and your ex start having problems? | 你和你前夫什么时候开始有问题的 |
[20:43] | When didn’t we? | 我们什么时候没有问题了 |
[20:44] | He was a drinker, among other things. | 他酗酒 还有别的毛病 |
[20:46] | I should have left that marriage sooner. | 我应该早一点放弃那段婚姻的 |
[20:49] | Can you tell me more about that? | 你能再多说一点吗 |
[21:05] | But what about Danny? | 但是丹尼呢 |
[21:07] | Was he a drinker? | 他酗酒吗 |
[21:09] | No. | 不 |
[21:10] | Maybe he did drugs? | 那他嗑药吗 |
[21:13] | No. | 不 |
[21:15] | No. | 没有 |
[21:16] | Why would you even think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[21:18] | Drug use is something we always have to consider. | 嗑药是我们一贯要考虑的因素 |
[21:27] | Not Danny. | 丹尼不会 |
[21:30] | Are you ok? You want to maybe take a break? | 你还好吗 需要休息一下吗 |
[21:32] | No. | 不用 |
[21:37] | I’m gonna get us some coffee, all right? | 我去给我们拿点咖啡 好吗 |
[21:45] | Ok, here you go. | 好了 给 |
[21:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | So we’re looking for a location | 所以我们要找一个 |
[21:57] | where an imprint could have been made. | 可能让他留下了强烈印象的地方 |
[21:58] | Somewhere Danny maybe used to go with his friends. | 可能是丹尼经常跟朋友去的地方 |
[22:03] | Danny never had friends. | 丹尼从来没有朋友 |
[22:06] | What about a girlfriend? | 那女朋友呢 |
[22:07] | God knows, never. | 天知道 从来没有 |
[22:08] | Never had a girlfriend. | 从来没有女朋友 |
[22:10] | He could never talk to girls. | 他没法跟女孩说话 |
[22:13] | Cute as he was, he was just so…awkward. | 虽然他很可爱 但是非常…笨嘴拙舌 |
[22:18] | And sometimes inappropriate, you know? | 而且有时候会说不该说的话 |
[22:21] | Like he had no filter. | 他口无遮拦 |
[22:28] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[22:30] | How do you go from being awkward with no friends | 你怎么能从笨嘴拙舌没有朋友 |
[22:32] | to socially skilled and manipulative? | 变成善于社交和操纵别人 |
[22:34] | I don’t know. The guy’s got no online presence or social media. | 我不知道 这人从不在线 无社交账户 |
[22:37] | Maybe it’s just some kind of self-help thing | 也许是因为找到了自助的方法 |
[22:39] | and the guy got some confidence. | 然后他就有信心了 |
[22:40] | I don’t know. He’s 23 and up until a few weeks ago | 我不知道 他23岁了 直到几周前 |
[22:43] | living with his mom. | 他还在跟他妈妈住 |
[22:44] | What if we were wrong | 会不会是我们搞错了 |
[22:45] | and charm’s not part of his game? | 他没有用到男性魅力 |
[22:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:49] | All those victims were smart, attractive, | 所有被害人都很聪明 富有魅力 |
[22:51] | and out in populated areas. | 又是出现在人很多地方 |
[22:53] | I agree. He found a way to get close, | 我同意 他能找到办法接近 |
[22:56] | and it has to have something to do with the drugs. | 这种办法肯定和毒品有关 |
[22:59] | Hopefully the media coverage will make it impossible | 但愿媒体报道能起作用 |
[23:01] | for him to charm anyone without them recognizing him first. | 她们在被他迷倒之前先能认出他 |
[23:09] | What can I get you? | 要点什么 |
[23:11] | A shot of jack and a beer. | 啤酒配威士忌 |
[23:12] | What kind? We got like 20. | 哪种 我们大概有二十种 |
[23:14] | Whatever’s on draft. | 哪个方便来哪个 |
[23:30] | 15. | 15块 |
[23:32] | Keep it. | 不用找了 |
[23:33] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:36] | You’re never gonna make that shot. | 你打不中的 |
[23:40] | You’re really not cool. | 真扫兴 |
[23:41] | No, you’re not. | 对啊 |
[23:42] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[23:57] | Sweet. | 厉害 |
[24:04] | All right, I’m ready. | 好吧 我准备好了 |
[24:06] | Unromantic here. | 真不浪漫 |
[24:12] | …Searching for 23-year-old Bronx native | 搜捕布朗克斯本地居民 二十三岁的 |
[24:15] | Daniel allen white. | 丹尼·艾伦·怀特 |
[24:16] | White is currently wanted | 怀特因涉嫌最近的 |
[24:18] | for the recent “Bone Crusher” killings. | “碎骨者”杀戮而被警方通缉 |
[24:21] | 3 local women have been murdered in the last 6 weeks. | 最近六周本地已有三位女性被害 |
[24:25] | Try it. | 试试 |
[25:55] | We have to get a selfie. | 我们得来张自拍 |
[25:56] | Cool, perfect. | 棒 完美 |
[26:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[26:17] | Clear the run, first tier. | 让出通道 一层 |
[26:20] | You go. | 走 |
[26:21] | Open it up! | 开 |
[26:24] | On the line! | 站到线上 |
[26:52] | What did they do to him? | 他们对他做了什么 |
[26:53] | He’s in the infirmary. | 他进了医务室 |
[26:54] | Got a couple of broken ribs. | 断了几根肋骨 |
[26:56] | They could have punctured his lungs. They didn’t. | 他们本可以打穿他的肺 但没有 |
[26:58] | I told you, it’s a test. | 我说过 那是测试 |
[27:00] | Are they gonna leave him alone now? | 他们就放过他了吗 |
[27:02] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[27:04] | You know, Calvin, you’re right. | 卡尔文 你说得对 |
[27:05] | I don’t know prison. | 我不了解监狱 |
[27:07] | But I do know how to stop a psychopath. | 但我清楚如何制止精神变态 |
[27:11] | That was out there. | 那是外边 |
[27:12] | In here, we’re all psychopaths. | 这里边 我们都是精神变态 |
[27:15] | We have to be, ’cause it’s predator or prey. | 不得不这样 因为不出击只能被擒 |
[27:17] | Which one are you? | 你选哪个 |
[27:35] | What do you want, inmate? | 有什么事 犯人 |
[27:37] | Out of water. I was just hoping to get a little more water. | 水喝完了 我只是想再倒点水 |
[27:40] | There’s no water. Just go sit down. | 没水 回去坐着 |
[27:52] | 26-year-old Lisa Jackson | 二十六岁的丽莎·杰克逊 |
[27:54] | was abducted last night in Brooklyn. | 昨晚在布鲁克林被绑走 |
[27:56] | Apparently she was walking home from a bar with a friend | 她和朋友离开酒吧 打算步行回家 |
[27:58] | when a man in an SUV pulled up, | 有辆SUV停在一边 |
[28:00] | attacked them both with a hammer. | 驾车男子用锤头攻击了她们 |
[28:01] | Friend wakes up, Lisa’s gone. | 那位朋友醒来时 丽莎已不见踪影 |
[28:03] | He only took one of them. | 他只带走了一个 |
[28:05] | He only needs one. | 也只需要一个 |
[28:06] | Plus, two is a lot of work. | 再说 抓两个人费很多功夫 |
[28:07] | Was the friend able to give a description of the attacker? | 那位朋友能描述袭击者的外貌吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah. Matches White. | 能 和怀特吻合 |
[28:12] | She said she saw him having drinks at the bar earlier. | 她说早些时候在酒吧也看到了他 |
[28:14] | He’s out drinking. He’s either arrogant | 他出外饮酒 要么是自负 |
[28:16] | or he’s just not paying attention to the news. | 要么是没有关注新闻 |
[28:18] | Or he can’t resist the urge to hunt. | 也可能是耐不住 想要捕猎 |
[28:21] | Well, what type of SUV did she say it was? | 她说是哪种SUV来着 |
[28:23] | Dark blue, maybe black. | 深蓝或者黑色 |
[28:25] | Said it happened pretty fast. | 事发突然 |
[28:26] | She got hit in the head pretty good. | 脑袋上挨了重重一击 |
[28:27] | I’ll have our field office assist in canvassing the area. | 我会安排外勤办公室协助对该区域进行拉网式搜索 |
[28:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:31] | This guy, he knows we’re onto him. | 这家伙知道我们想抓他 |
[28:34] | He’s not gonna wait long before he starts breaking bones. | 等不了多久就又会开始碎骨 |
[28:39] | Go sit down. | 回去坐下 |
[28:47] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[28:48] | I was thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[28:51] | I helped you because I like you. | 我帮你是因为我喜欢你 |
[28:53] | You’re interesting to me. | 我觉得你很有意思 |
[28:54] | But you keep this up, keep thinking the normal rules | 但如果你一直这样 认为一般规则 |
[28:57] | apply in here, then I cannot help you. | 在这儿行得通 我也帮不了你 |
[29:01] | And that would be a shame, because I think | 那就太可惜了 毕竟我相信 |
[29:02] | you’re the only innocent man in here. | 你是这里唯一清白的人 |
[29:06] | Good luck, brother. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[29:07] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要运气的 |
[29:21] | What have you got, Garcia? | 有什么发现 加西亚 |
[29:22] | Actually, it’s me and JJ. | 其实小洁也在 |
[29:25] | So I was thinking, | 我就想着 |
[29:26] | this guy’s M.O. is pretty sophisticated | 这家伙的作案手法十分精细 |
[29:28] | for a killer who’s just started out. | 不像是刚开始作案的新手 |
[29:31] | Maybe our first victim isn’t his first victim. | 或许我们已知的首位被害人并不是第一个 |
[29:34] | So I had Garcia compile a list | 所以我让加西亚列出表 |
[29:36] | of all the females with bone break injuries | 过去三年纽约城里 |
[29:39] | in New York City in the last 3 years. | 身上有碎骨伤的女性 |
[29:41] | We ruled out women over 30, girls under 18, | 排除三十岁以上 十八岁以下的人群 |
[29:43] | came up with… 112 names. | 现在手上有112个人 |
[29:46] | Did any of them have drugs in their system, | 有谁体内有毒品吗 |
[29:48] | specifically MDMA? | 尤其是摇头丸 |
[29:50] | So good, new guy, who doesn’t feel new | 太棒了 新人 但感觉并不生分 |
[29:53] | because your deep baritone voice comforts me. | 因为那深沉的男中音甚慰我心 |
[29:55] | The answer is yes. | 答案是有 |
[29:57] | But not all of them were drug tested, | 但不是所有人都做过毒检 |
[29:58] | so we only have two that we know for sure had MDMA on board. | 所以只有两位是确定体内有摇头丸的 |
[30:02] | Who are they? | 是谁 |
[30:02] | Well, there is one in particular that caught my eye. | 有一个人特别引起我的注意 |
[30:06] | Nancy Santiago. | 南希·圣地亚哥 |
[30:07] | She’s 22, she’s from Long Island, | 22岁 长岛人 |
[30:09] | and she died after she fell off a rooftop | 一年前左右 她在一场狂欢中 |
[30:12] | during a rave almost a year ago. | 从屋顶摔落致死 |
[30:14] | There any foul play? | 有什么犯罪迹象吗 |
[30:15] | Inconclusive. There was a thunderstorm that night, | 不确定 那晚下了大雷雨 |
[30:17] | so the crime scene was compromised. | 犯罪现场被破坏了 |
[30:19] | The police report says two guys saw | 警方报告上说有两个人看见了事情经过 |
[30:21] | what they thought was a male/female couple | 他们当时以为是一对情侣 |
[30:24] | having sex in the alley behind the rave. | 在狂欢晚会后面的小巷子里亲热 |
[30:27] | When those two guys spotted them, | 这两个人看见他们后 |
[30:29] | he took off, left the female behind. | 男的就离开了 抛下女的一个人 |
[30:31] | When they got closer, they saw the girl was actually dead. | 当他们走近时 发现这个姑娘已经死了 |
[30:37] | The coroner said she had several broken bones from the fall, | 验尸官说她身上有多处摔落导致的骨折 |
[30:39] | most notably a compound fracture, super serious, to her femur. | 大多数是开放性骨折 尤其股骨非常严重 |
[30:47] | Well, if there was sexual assault, | 如果她遭受了性侵 |
[30:48] | do we really think that was our guy? | 这个人应该不会是我们的嫌犯 |
[30:51] | I want to know more. | 我需要进一步了解情况 |
[30:51] | Send us everything you have on Nancy Santiago. | 把南希·圣地亚哥的所有资料发给我们 |
[30:54] | Done. | 没问题 |
[31:01] | We got a problem. I can’t find Miranda White. | 我们遇到麻烦了 我找不到米兰达·怀特了 |
[31:03] | She’s not in the building. | 她不在这里了 |
[31:05] | Did you call her? | 给她打电话了吗 |
[31:05] | Yeah. I left her two messages | 打了 我给她留了两条消息 |
[31:07] | and she’s not returning texts. | 她也没有回 |
[31:08] | Maybe she needed some fresh air | 也许她想透透气 |
[31:09] | or she got hungry or something. | 或者她饿了什么的 |
[31:10] | No. I gave her a sandwich. She said she’d stay put. | 不会 我给了她有个三明治 她不要 |
[31:15] | Shoot. | 说 |
[31:15] | Garcia, we need you to track a cell phone. | 加西亚 我们需要你追踪一部手机 |
[31:30] | I’m surprised you came home. | 我没想到你回家了 |
[31:33] | You get my texts? | 收到我的短信了吗 |
[31:41] | Something I said? Are you ignoring me? | 是我说错什么话了吗 你不想理我了吗 |
[31:45] | It’s just, why is he like this? | 我只是想不通 为什么他会这样 |
[31:48] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错了什么 |
[31:49] | No. Listen, Danny and people like Danny | 不是这样 听我说 丹尼和像他这样的人 |
[31:54] | have an affliction, ok? | 他们承受着精神的折磨 |
[31:55] | It’s like a sickness. | 他们生病了 |
[31:57] | They either choose to fight it or they embrace it, | 他们有的选择与之抗争 有的选择接受它 |
[31:59] | and it’s no one’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[32:07] | Miranda, another girl went missing. | 米兰达 又有一个女孩失踪了 |
[32:09] | Now, we still have time to find her, | 我们现在还有时间找到她 |
[32:11] | but we need your help. | 但需要你的帮助 |
[32:12] | And you can help save her just like the other girl. | 你能像救那个女孩一样帮助我们救她 |
[32:14] | What can I do? I don’t know anything. | 我能做什么 我什么都不知道 |
[32:16] | You know more than you think. | 你比你认为的知道更多 |
[32:22] | Do you recognize this girl? | 你认得出这个女孩吗 |
[32:24] | Her name is Nancy Santiago. | 她叫南希·圣地亚哥 |
[32:26] | Now, a year ago, she fell off a rooftop | 一年前 她在一场狂欢晚会上 |
[32:28] | at a rave and she died. | 从屋顶摔落致死 |
[32:29] | How am I supposed to remember something that happened a year ago? | 我怎么记得清一年前发生的事 |
[32:33] | There was a big thunderstorm that night. | 那晚下了大雷雨 |
[32:39] | That ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[32:44] | Remember how I told you I kicked Danny out | 你还记得我跟你说过我把丹尼踢出家门 |
[32:47] | because he came home with blood on him | 因为他回家时身上有血迹 |
[32:49] | but he wasn’t hurt? | 但他又没有受伤吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[32:51] | That wasn’t the only time that happened. | 这样的情况不是只有一次 |
[32:54] | It happened last year, too, | 去年也发生过 |
[32:55] | and it was raining hard that night, and… | 那晚下了很大的雨… |
[33:02] | Miranda, when I asked you about Danny and the drugs, | 米兰达 我问你关于丹尼和毒品的事时 |
[33:05] | it was like you wanted to say something but you couldn’t. | 你好像欲言又止 |
[33:07] | Now, I gotta be honest with you. | 现在我就坦白告诉你 |
[33:09] | The one thing that connects all of these victims | 能把这些受害者联系在一起的一个东西 |
[33:11] | is the drugs, the MDMA. | 就是这个毒品 摇头丸 |
[33:15] | Ecstasy. | 一种迷幻药 |
[33:17] | Something in my gut is telling me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[33:19] | that the answer to where danny is has something to do with that. | 丹尼在哪儿也和这个有关 |
[33:28] | I just was trying to help him. | 我只是想帮他 |
[33:31] | Help him what? | 帮他什么 |
[33:34] | Talk. Feel. God forbid, smile, maybe. | 让他能说话 感受 老天啊 还有微笑 |
[33:40] | I read these articles about ecstasy | 我看了一些关于摇头丸的文章 |
[33:42] | and how it could help people like Danny. | 上面说它能帮助丹尼这样的人 |
[33:52] | Did you give Danny the drugs? | 你给丹尼这种毒品了吗 |
[33:56] | At first, just a little. | 起初 只给了一点点 |
[33:59] | I mean, he was 21, | 那时他21岁了 |
[34:01] | and I could at least test it | 我至少可以试一试 |
[34:02] | and make sure that it was pure and more safe, you know? | 确保能更纯 更安全一点 |
[34:06] | And it worked. | 药起了作用 |
[34:08] | He was so happy. | 他很开心 |
[34:10] | We talked. We talked | 我们聊了很久 |
[34:13] | and we sat out here and we talked for hours. | 我们坐在一起 聊了很久 |
[34:22] | Then after a while, it stopped working. | 没过多久 就不起作用了 |
[34:38] | So that’s how he went from socially awkward | 这就是他从社交困难 |
[34:40] | to socially skilled– the drugs. | 转变成了社交能手的原因 毒品 |
[34:42] | That makes sense. His inhibitions would be lowered | 这可以说得通 他对自己的控制就放松了 |
[34:44] | and he’d be emboldened. | 他变得更大胆 |
[34:45] | But repeated use could mean addiction | 但是不停地服用意味着他上瘾了 |
[34:48] | and a higher tolerance, | 对毒品的耐受力更高 |
[34:49] | so he would need increasingly larger doses. | 所以他需要更大剂量 |
[34:52] | His mother was trying to help him, | 他母亲想帮助他 |
[34:54] | but she may have unlocked the psychopath in him instead. | 但也许是她让他释放出了心中精神变态的一面 |
[34:57] | MDMA is supposed to enhance sexuality. | 摇头丸应该能增强性欲 |
[35:00] | If Nancy Santiago was his first victim | 如果南希·圣地亚哥是他的第一位受害者 |
[35:02] | and he was high when he killed her, | 他杀她的时候磕了药 |
[35:04] | that must have made quite an impression. | 那一定给他留下了很深刻的印象 |
[35:05] | And since it’s never as good as the first time, | 从此他再也找不到第一次那么美好的感觉 |
[35:08] | he’s probably been chasing that dragon ever since. | 他可能之后一直在追求这个感觉 |
[35:10] | He probably needs to be under the influence himself | 他可能需要在药效下作案 |
[35:12] | to complete the experience. | 来完整他的体验 |
[35:14] | Yeah, but if that was him in the alley | 对 但如果那晚和 |
[35:16] | with Nancy Santiago’s body, | 南希·圣地亚哥的尸体在一起的是他 |
[35:18] | then why no sexual assault with his most recent victims? | 那为什么最近作案都没有性侵迹象 |
[35:20] | Because MDMA can cause impotence. | 因为摇头丸可能导致阳痿 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Maybe he can’t sexually get off | 没错 也许他不能产生生理反应 |
[35:25] | and that only adds to his rage. | 而这让他更加愤怒 |
[35:26] | That’s why he’s been so violent. | 所以他的行为才如此暴力 |
[35:28] | Torture is an outlet for that. | 折磨是他宣泄的方式 |
[35:30] | Yeah, what have you got, Garcia? | 有什么发现 加西亚 |
[35:32] | I’ve got the 4-1-1 on that rave | 我查到了南希·圣地亚哥 |
[35:33] | that Nancy Santiago was at the night she died. | 在遇害当晚参加的那场狂欢的信息 |
[35:36] | I’ve sent it all to your tablets. | 已经发到你们的平板上了 |
[35:37] | you can follow along if you wish. | 你们可以一起看一下 |
[35:39] | It is a roving EDM party called Reclamation, | 是一个叫”拓荒之夜”的电子舞曲派对 |
[35:42] | And according to their website, | 他们的网站显示 |
[35:43] | their mission is to, quote, | 用原话说 他们的任务是 |
[35:44] | “Bring light and rhythm to places long forgotten.” | “将光和韵律带到被遗忘之地” |
[35:47] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[35:48] | Sir, that’s the millennial way of saying | 长官 年轻人这样说的意思是 |
[35:50] | “We have illegal parties in abandoned places.” | “我们要在废弃场所举办非法派对” |
[35:52] | I’ve seen this somewhere. | 我在哪见过这个 |
[35:59] | Right there. | 就在这儿 |
[36:01] | Abandoned spaces. We should go check out where this rave was. | 废弃场所 我们得查清这个狂欢派对的举办地点 |
[36:04] | Yeah, considering this guy’s pattern of late, | 没错 考虑到这家伙的作案模式 |
[36:05] | that’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[36:06] | Garcia, is that building still there? | 加西亚 那栋楼还在吗 |
[36:10] | Yeah. And it’s still unoccupied. | 对 仍然是闲置状态 |
[36:12] | Alvez, Walker, Dave, go. | 埃尔维斯 沃克 戴夫 出发 |
[36:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:20] | No! | 不 |
[36:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:21] | No! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna break every bone in your body. | 你要尝尝粉身碎骨的滋味 |
[36:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:49] | Check it out–blood. | 快看 是血 |
[36:51] | I’ll call for backup. | 我来呼叫后援 |
[36:56] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[36:57] | I want to hear how much it hurts. | 我想听到你痛苦的惨叫 |
[37:01] | Please don’t. | 求你别这么做 |
[37:07] | Did you hear that, the way it cracked? | 你听到了吗 骨头断裂的声音 |
[37:09] | Let’s do another one. | 再来一次吧 |
[37:11] | Daniel Allen White, FBI, drop it! | 丹尼尔·艾伦·怀特 联调局 放下武器 |
[37:15] | No, no, no, back up. | 不 不 退后 |
[37:17] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那样做 |
[37:18] | Just drop it and let her go. | 放下武器 放开她 |
[37:20] | Back up! | 退后 |
[37:21] | Daniel, just drop it! | 丹尼尔 放下武器 |
[37:23] | I’ll take you to see your mother. She’s waiting for you. | 我带你去看你母亲 她正在等着你 |
[37:27] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[37:28] | No. I’m telling the truth. | 不 我说的是实话 |
[37:29] | Her name’s Miranda. | 她叫米兰达 |
[37:31] | How do you think we found your old apartment? | 不然你以为我们怎样找到的你的公寓 |
[37:34] | Look, I’m not going to jail. | 听着 我不要进监狱 |
[37:35] | Danny, don’t. | 丹尼 别这样 |
[37:36] | I’ll die in there. | 我会死在牢里的 |
[37:37] | Don’t–don’t do it! | 别这样做 |
[37:45] | Tell my mom I’m sorry. | 请转告我母亲 我很抱歉 |
[37:57] | All right. | 没事了 |
[39:14] | What are you hammering? | 你在这敲什么呢 |
[39:17] | Just hanging up my newest acquisition. | 把新买的战利品挂起来 |
[39:20] | A “W”? | 一个”W” |
[39:22] | Well, that’s not just any old “W”. | 这可不是普通的字母 |
[39:26] | That, my young friend, is a symbol of victory. | 朋友 这是一个胜利的象征 |
[39:32] | You’re not a baseball fan, are you? | 你不怎么看棒球吧 |
[39:34] | Mostly hockey, and I do enjoy a football game. | 主要看冰球 还喜欢看橄榄球 |
[39:38] | Well, at Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, | 在箭牌球场 也就是芝加哥小熊队的主场 |
[39:40] | they fly that flag after every win. | 他们每次胜利后就会升起这面旗 |
[39:45] | Wait, you’re not even from Chicago. | 等等 你都不是芝加哥人 |
[39:49] | No. | 没错 |
[39:52] | But I lost a good buddy in Vietnam who was. | 但我在越南失去了一个战友 他是芝加哥人 |
[39:56] | And, since they won the world series, | 自从他们赢得了世界职业棒球赛 |
[39:59] | I thought I’d commemorate it for him | 我就想着替他纪念一下 |
[40:01] | since he didn’t live long enough to see it himself. | 因为他没能活着看到这一天 |
[40:04] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[40:09] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[40:13] | Now that I’ve seen Spence locked up, it… | 亲眼见到斯宾塞身陷狱中 |
[40:16] | Wasn’t easy. I guess I’m just a little down. | 挺不好受的 我大概是有点失落 |
[40:23] | Do you know how long | 你知道现在距离 |
[40:23] | it’s been since the cubs last won the series? | 小熊队上次赢得世职赛已经多久了吗 |
[40:27] | That’s like 100 years, right? | 大概有一百年了吧 |
[40:30] | 108, to be exact. | 准确说是108年 |
[40:33] | Which means that generations lived and died | 也就是说几代人一辈子都没有看过 |
[40:36] | without ever seeing a championship. | 小熊队赢得冠军 |
[40:39] | Can you imagine what that does to your psyche? | 你能想象这是怎样一种心灵创伤吗 |
[40:43] | But that city and all those fans… | 但整座城市 还有那些粉丝 |
[40:50] | You know what kept them going? | 你知道什么支撑着他们继续向前吗 |
[40:53] | Hope. | 希望 |
[40:56] | Until finally, one night, | 总会有一天晚上 |
[40:59] | after over a century of despair, | 在一个世纪的失望之后 |
[41:03] | hope won. | 希望会得到回报 |
[41:06] | And that’s how we’re gonna keep going, | 我们也要这样坚持下去 |
[41:08] | until we get that kid the hell out of there. | 直到我们把那孩子从监狱救出来 |
[41:14] | Hope. | 希望 |
[41:17] | Keep it alive. | 不要放弃希望 |
[41:20] | ‘Cause I’m afraid right now, | 恐怕我们现在 |
[41:22] | that’s all we’ve got. | 也唯有如此了 |
[41:27] | “Hope is being able to see that there is light, | “希望能让人冲破黑暗 |
[41:31] | despite all of the darkness.” | 看到光之所在” |
[41:35] | Desmond Tutu. | 德斯蒙德·图图[南非大主教] |
[41:42] | What’s up, snitch? | 你好啊 告密小人 |
[41:44] | That your girlfriend come to see you? | 来看你的那个是你女朋友吗 |
[41:46] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[41:49] | You never got any? | 你没交过女朋友 |
[41:51] | What’s wrong with you, man?! | 你什么毛病 伙计 |
[42:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[42:07] | Snuff him! | 闷死他 |