时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Like that, ok? | 像这样 |
[00:07] | First you want to go under… | 先往下 |
[00:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:10] | And then kind of hold it up | 然后往上一勾 |
[00:12] | so they get back to us. | 这样水漂才能旋回来 |
[00:13] | Right. | 对 |
[00:16] | Guys, guys, you should have been home an hour ago. | 伙计们 你们一个小时前就该回家了 |
[00:21] | Now mom’s sitting there with dad waiting on you. | 现在爸妈坐在那儿等你们 |
[00:26] | Did you forget dad was coming? | 你们忘了爸爸要来吗 |
[00:27] | We don’t want to go to his place this weekend. | 我们不想去他家过周末 |
[00:29] | Well, we don’t get a say in it. | 我们可做不了主 |
[00:33] | Is Shelley with them? | 雪莉和他们在一起吗 |
[00:36] | No, she’s not. | 她不在 |
[00:39] | You know she’s gonna show up at some point. | 你知道她总会出现的 |
[00:41] | She says mean things about mom. | 她说妈妈的坏话 |
[00:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:48] | But it’s his weekend. | 但这周末得去他那儿 |
[00:55] | Maybe we’ll go to the movies like we did last time. | 也许我们能像上次一样去看电影 |
[01:00] | That wasn’t so bad. | 那次还不赖 |
[01:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:18] | You want to race? | 要比赛吗 |
[01:19] | You’re on a bike. You’ll win. | 你骑着自行车 肯定你赢 |
[01:22] | You guys got a head start if you cut through the corn. | 你们穿玉米地超近道的话就能领先了 |
[01:24] | Unless you two are chicken. | 除非你们俩胆太小不敢穿 |
[01:29] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[01:31] | Last one home’s a loser! | 谁最晚到家谁就输 |
[01:58] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[01:59] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[02:01] | I’m over here! | 我在这 |
[02:09] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[02:11] | Allie, where are you?! | 艾莉 你在哪 |
[02:13] | I’m over here! | 我在这 |
[02:18] | Look, he’s hurt. | 看 它受伤了 |
[02:22] | Watch his little leg. | 小心它的腿 |
[02:38] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[02:40] | Dude, seriously, stop it. | 说真的 别闹了 |
[02:43] | Come on, man, I’m trying to tell a story. | 别这样 我在讲故事呢 |
[02:47] | And then, that’s when the aliens snatched them. | 外星人就这么把他们绑走了 |
[02:49] | Ignore him. It wasn’t aliens. | 别信他 不是外星人 |
[02:52] | It was the lunatic from the asylum. | 是精神病院的那个疯子 |
[02:55] | P.K., I said quit it. | P.K. 我说了别闹了 |
[02:57] | Then the Oxen Hill Maniac kept the twins chained up for days. | 公牛山疯子把双生兄妹拴起来关了很多天 |
[03:00] | He needed to fatten them up before he ate them. | 他要先把他们喂胖再吃掉 |
[03:03] | I thought their older brother killed them. | 我以为是他们的哥哥杀了他们 |
[03:05] | Or that freak Jimmy Ridley. | 也可能是吉米·里德利那个怪胎 |
[03:06] | Tonight we solve the mystery. | 今夜我们就解开谜题 |
[03:10] | No backing out? | 不准反悔 |
[03:12] | No backing out. | 不准反悔 |
[03:14] | So, uh, no phones, right? | 不能带手机 是吧 |
[03:17] | That was the point. Old school. | 这就是重点 用老方法 |
[03:19] | No lifelines. | 没有救命稻草 |
[03:21] | Yeah, but you chickened out last year. | 是啊 但是去年你就怂了 |
[03:23] | Bones, what’s your story? | 伯恩斯 你的借口是什么 |
[03:24] | I said I was sleeping at your house. | 我说我去你家睡 |
[03:26] | That’s why the phone’s there. | 所以手机才放在那里 |
[03:27] | My phone and I are at P.K.’s. | 我说我带了手机去P.K.家 |
[03:30] | So we’re covered. | 那我们都找好了理由 |
[03:34] | As long as we’re at my house for pancakes in the morning. | 只要我们明早在我家吃煎饼就行 |
[03:36] | Ok, P.K., serious question– why are you always eating? | P.K. 说真的 为什么你总是在吃 |
[03:39] | ’cause I’m fracking hungry. | 因为我好饿 |
[03:42] | Nutter Butter, anyone? | 奶油饼干 有人要吗 |
[03:44] | Sure. How long is this gonna take? | 好啊 我们得花多久 |
[03:47] | Who cares? We got all night. | 谁在乎呢 我们有整晚时间 |
[03:58] | Watch out for snakes. | 小心蛇 |
[04:00] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[04:07] | I’m dead serious. | 我说的真的是真的 |
[04:08] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[04:09] | The probability of that happening to you more than once is astounding. | 这种事在你身上发生一次以上的概率小得惊人 |
[04:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[04:13] | But I was there, OK, | 但真的发生了 好吗 |
[04:15] | and I’m telling you, it was crazy. | 我告诉你 那真是太疯狂了 |
[04:17] | Thank god you guys are here. What do you know? | 谢天谢地你们来了 你们知道多少 |
[04:20] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[04:20] | OK. Rossi got here crazy early, | 好吧 罗西来得超早 |
[04:22] | and then right when Prentiss came in | 然后潘提斯刚来 |
[04:23] | he pulled her in there. | 他就把她叫进去了 |
[04:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:35] | Ok, ok. | 好的 |
[04:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:40] | It’s Hotch. | 霍奇出事了 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. Is he ok? | 天啊 他没事吧 |
[04:43] | He’s ok. | 他没事 |
[04:43] | But he has not been away | 但他不是因为特殊任务 |
[04:45] | on special assignment. | 才一直缺席 |
[04:47] | That’s something we had to say | 那只是我们为了调查 |
[04:48] | as a cover for the investigation. | 而打的幌子 |
[04:50] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[04:51] | Hotch saw Peter Lewis | 霍奇看到彼得·刘易斯 |
[04:53] | watching one of Jack’s soccer games. | 去观看杰克的足球赛了 |
[04:55] | By the time Hotch reacted, Lewis had taken off. | 霍奇做出反应时 刘易斯已经跑了 |
[04:58] | The Bureau searched the area, but he disappeared. | 联调局搜查了那片地区 但他消失了 |
[05:01] | When was this? | 什么时候的事情 |
[05:03] | Days after Mr. Scratch resurfaced in Arizona. | 刮擦先生在亚利桑那州再次现身的几天后 |
[05:06] | One of the victims was chanting his name when we found her. | 一个受害者被发现时在嘴里一直念他的名字 |
[05:09] | She had “Hotch” carved into her forehead. | 她额头被刻上了”霍奇” |
[05:11] | It really got to him. | 对他打击很大 |
[05:13] | Why didn’t he tell us? We could have focused | 他为什么不告诉我们 我们本可以 |
[05:14] | on finding Mr. Scratch. | 专心追捕刮擦先生 |
[05:15] | He knows we can’t drop everything. | 他知道我们不能放下一切 |
[05:17] | Also, he didn’t want to worry everyone. | 而且他也不想让所有人担心 |
[05:19] | So now what? They have around-the-clock surveillance? | 现在怎么办 他们安排了全天候监视吗 |
[05:22] | Initially, yes, | 一开始是的 |
[05:23] | agents were assigned to watch Jack 24/7. | 派探员全天候看着杰克 |
[05:27] | But when we were all in L.A. | 但当我们都在洛杉矶 |
[05:28] | on the John David Bates case, | 调查约翰·大卫·贝茨的案子时 |
[05:30] | Scratch surfaced again, | 刮擦先生又现身了 |
[05:32] | this time at Jack’s school. | 这次是在杰克的学校 |
[05:35] | Going after Jack takes this to a whole new level. | 威胁到了杰克 上升到这个局面事情完全两样了 |
[05:37] | Peter Lewis is not going to stop, | 彼得·刘易斯不会收手 |
[05:39] | which is why Hotch and Jack | 也就是为何霍奇和杰克 |
[05:41] | have now entered the program. | 现在加入了计划 |
[05:43] | Witness protection. Oh, ok. | 证人保护计划 |
[05:47] | But now that this happened, | 但既然发生了这事 |
[05:49] | we can drop everything and focus on catching Mr. Scratch, | 我们可以放下一切去抓刮擦先生 |
[05:52] | and then Hotch can come back, right? | 然后霍奇就能回来了对吧 |
[05:54] | He went away believing that could happen. | 他走的时候就是这么想的 |
[05:57] | But things have changed. | 但很多情况变了 |
[05:58] | He’s now decided that he can’t put himself | 他决定不能再让 |
[06:01] | and Jack in danger again. | 他和杰克处于危险之中 |
[06:04] | He just sent in his resignation. | 他刚递交了辞呈 |
[06:08] | I know this is a lot to process. | 我知道有很多需要消化 |
[06:10] | I mean, yeah, he’s a great dad, | 我是说 没错 他是个伟大的父亲 |
[06:13] | and this is an impossible job, | 这份工作非常艰苦 |
[06:15] | and we know how much tragedy he’s had. | 我们也知道他经历了怎样的悲剧 |
[06:18] | He’s had enough tragedy. But… | 他经历的悲剧够多了 但是 |
[06:21] | Does this mean we’re never going to be able to talk to him again? | 这是不是意味着我们再也不能联系他了 |
[06:24] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[06:26] | It’s not ideal, obviously. | 这并非我们所愿 很明显 |
[06:28] | But as his friends, we have to support his decision. | 但作为他的朋友 我们得支持他的决定 |
[06:31] | The only way for Hotch to guarantee Jack’s safety | 唯一能让霍奇保证杰克安全的办法 |
[06:34] | is if they both stay off the grid. | 就是他俩都不要出现 |
[06:36] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:37] | Hotch spoke to the director as to who should replace him. | 霍奇跟局长说了该由谁替代他 |
[06:41] | Don’t worry, it won’t be me. | 别担心 不是我 |
[06:43] | You know I’m allergic to paperwork. | 你们知道我有多讨厌文书工作 |
[06:48] | But Hotch’s final request | 但霍奇最后的请求是让 |
[06:50] | was that Emily Prentiss becomes | 艾米莉·潘提斯成为 |
[06:54] | the BAU’s new bureau chief. | 行为分析组新任组长 |
[06:56] | Thank the universe for silver linings. | 谢天谢地还有一线希望 |
[06:58] | Ok, I just heard about all of this myself a few minutes ago. | 我也是几分钟前刚知道这些 |
[07:02] | Congratulations, Emily. | 恭喜 艾米莉 |
[07:04] | This’ll be good, right? | 挺不错的 对吧 |
[07:05] | You kidding me? This’ll be great. | 开玩笑 简直太棒了 |
[07:07] | I am really happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[07:09] | Thank you, guys, but I haven’t exactly signed on yet. | 谢谢 伙计们 但我还没完全决定 |
[07:13] | Everyone knows you have a lot to consider, | 大家都知道你有很多要考虑的 |
[07:14] | but the brass needs an answer by tomorrow. | 但上级明天就要答复 |
[07:17] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:18] | I hate to interrupt the bad news/good news | 我不想用坏消息打断这个 |
[07:20] | with bad news/bad news, | 好坏参半的时刻 |
[07:21] | but we’ve got 3 missing kids in Delaware. | 但特拉华州有三个孩子失踪了 |
[07:53] | P.K. P.K.? | |
[07:55] | Bones? | 伯恩斯 |
[08:34] | No! | 不 |
[09:05] | Elliott’s Pond | 艾利奥特的池塘 |
[09:09] | “The strength of a family, | 家庭的力量 |
[09:11] | like the strength of an army, | 就像军队一样 |
[09:13] | is in its loyalty to each other.” | 来自彼此之间的忠诚 |
[09:15] | Mario Puzo. | 马里奥·普佐[《教父》的作者] |
[09:18] | There’s a lot to process before my first cup. | 喝第一杯前我还得好好消化一下 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | I can’t believe he’s been dealing with this | 真不敢相信他自己处理这事好几周了 |
[09:23] | for weeks and we never knew. | 而我们居然不知道 |
[09:25] | That part really doesn’t surprise me. | 这我倒不惊讶 |
[09:26] | He’s always kept things to himself. | 他总是把事情藏在心里 |
[09:28] | I guess it was just his way of protecting us. | 我想这就是他保护我们的方式 |
[09:30] | If anyone targeted my boys, | 如果有人盯上了我的孩子 |
[09:32] | I’d do anything to keep them safe. | 我会为了保护他们做任何事 |
[09:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:35] | Are you ready to take this for a test drive? | 准备好拿这个案子练练手了吗 |
[09:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:38] | It’s a quick flight. We should get started. | 航程很短 我们该开始了 |
[09:41] | Ok, my brain’s a little lunky from that intel earlier today. | 因为早上的消息我脑子还没缓过来 |
[09:44] | Is that just me? | 只有我这样吗 |
[09:45] | No? Good. Not good, but you know. | 不是吗 很好 不是说好 但你们懂的 |
[09:47] | Anyway, if you all follow along on your, uh, | 总之 请看看你们手里的 |
[09:49] | what-you-call-it, your tablets. | 叫什么来着 平板 |
[09:50] | Uh, 3 missing teenage Clayton, Delaware, boys | 三名在特拉华州克莱顿失踪的男孩 |
[09:54] | are Bones Jarvis, Josh Harmon, | 分别是伯恩斯·贾维斯 乔什·哈蒙 |
[09:56] | and P.K. Riggins. | 和P.K.·里金斯 |
[09:58] | Did you say Bones? | 你是说叫伯恩斯吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. Coolest name ever, huh? | 没错 最酷的名字了吧 |
[10:00] | Technically it’s William, but the police chief says | 他真名叫威廉姆 但警长说 |
[10:02] | everyone calls him Bones. | 大家都叫他伯恩斯 |
[10:03] | When were they last seen? | 最后见到他们是什么时候 |
[10:05] | Around 9 P.M. | 大概晚上九点 |
[10:05] | That was over 12 hours ago. | 那是十二个多小时前了 |
[10:06] | That gives the unsub a massive head start. | 嫌犯有了充足的时间 |
[10:09] | Yeah. And we’ve got like a barrel of nothing. | 没错 而且我们基本什么都不知道 |
[10:11] | The boys took off on their bikes, | 孩子们是骑自行车走的 |
[10:12] | but they left their cell phones at home, | 但他们把手机放家里了 |
[10:13] | so there’s no way to track them. | 因此没办法追踪他们 |
[10:15] | Any prior history with these kids? | 这些孩子以前干过类似的事吗 |
[10:17] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[10:18] | They’ve never even been gone overnight. | 他们从没彻夜不归 |
[10:20] | And apparently they spend every weekend together | 他们每周末都在一起 |
[10:22] | either making or watching movies. | 要么是在拍电影要么是在看电影 |
[10:24] | There’s a bit of a haunted history in Clayton. | 克莱顿有些闹鬼的历史 |
[10:26] | Years ago a mental institution burned down and inmates escaped. | 几年前一所精神病院起火 有病人逃走了 |
[10:29] | Legend has it those that were never found | 据说那些没有被找到的人 |
[10:30] | moved into abandoned houses. | 住进了废弃的房子里 |
[10:32] | Garcia, you should locate some of those properties. | 加西亚 你去查查类似的住所 |
[10:34] | Maybe the boys were looking for inspiration. | 也许孩子们是去找灵感了 |
[10:36] | Also check into any history of criminal activity | 再查一下过去是否有 |
[10:38] | focusing on crimes against children. | 针对孩子的犯罪活动 |
[10:40] | Ok. But for the record, I prefer getting spooked doing research on ghost stories. | 好 请注意 我喜欢查鬼故事的时候被吓到 |
[10:44] | We all know the stats. | 我们都知道绑架案的统计概率 |
[10:45] | If we don’t find these kids within the next 24 hours, | 如果不能在二十四小时之内找到孩子们 |
[10:48] | we could be looking at body recovery. | 可能找到的就是尸体了 |
[10:50] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让事情变成那样 |
[10:57] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你们过来 |
[10:58] | And, please, call me Coop. Everybody here does. | 请叫我库珀 大家都这么叫 |
[11:01] | Tell us about your town, Coop. | 跟我说说这镇子 库珀 |
[11:03] | Mm, good people, hard-working. | 都是好人 努力工作 |
[11:06] | I gotta tell you, it’s a quiet place. | 我跟你说 这是个安静的地方 |
[11:08] | It looks like we’re just a few miles | 看上去这里离原来的 |
[11:10] | from the old Oxen Hill Mental Asylum. | 公牛山精神病院只有几公里 |
[11:12] | Well, you know, that place burned down in 1956. | 那地方1956年就烧毁了 |
[11:15] | Ghosts are long gone. There’s a Walmart there now. | 逝者已去 现在那里开了家沃尔玛 |
[11:18] | Let me ask you this. Do you think it’s possible | 我问个问题 你觉得孩子们 |
[11:19] | the boys were following the legend | 有可能是去探寻 |
[11:21] | of what happened to all the inmates? | 那些病人遭遇的传说去了吗 |
[11:23] | It could be. The parents told me | 有可能 家长告诉我 |
[11:24] | that the boys were into scary movies. | 那些孩子很迷恐怖电影 |
[11:27] | My officers are taking statements right now. | 我的手下正在给他们做笔录 |
[11:28] | Have your officers ever dealt with | 你这边的警员之前有没有 |
[11:30] | a missing children’s investigation before? | 办过失踪儿童的案子 |
[11:32] | I’m the only one that’s been here long enough. | 这边待得久的只有我 |
[11:35] | The last time anything like this happened was back in 1983. | 上一回发生这种事还是在1983年 |
[11:39] | That’s when the Henson twins went missing. | 亨森兄妹失踪案 |
[11:41] | How’d that turn out? | 那个案子最后怎么样 |
[11:42] | We found some clothes. | 我们找到了一些衣物 |
[11:44] | There were traces of blood. | 还有血迹 |
[11:46] | Um, we never found the bodies. | 至今没发现尸体 |
[11:48] | How old were they when they disappeared? | 他们失踪的时候年龄多大 |
[11:51] | 13. | 13岁 |
[11:52] | Is it possible this is the same offender 33 years later? | 有没有可能是同一个嫌犯33年后再度作案 |
[11:55] | I thought the same thing. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[11:56] | But all the suspects I had back in ’83 are dead. | 但是83年案的嫌疑人都已经不在人世了 |
[12:01] | Yes, but two children were abducted back then, | 是这么说 但是在当年两个孩子被绑架的地方 |
[12:04] | 3 now, in the same town? | 又有三个孩子被绑架 |
[12:06] | It’s too similar to dismiss. | 手法太相近了 不得不怀疑 |
[12:07] | The question is, if it is the same offender, | 问题在于 如果是同一个嫌犯 |
[12:09] | would he be strong enough to kidnap 3 young boys? | 他现在还有力气一下子绑架三个孩子吗 |
[12:13] | Maybe he has help. | 也许他有帮手 |
[12:15] | Or he could have been a young offender when he struck before | 或者说可能他上一次作案时的年龄 |
[12:17] | and he’s just not as old as we think. | 比我们估计的更年轻些 |
[12:19] | Where were the Henson twins last seen? | 亨森兄妹最后一次被人看到是在哪里 |
[12:21] | Off route 7. I’ll take you there, | 七号公路边 我可以带你们过去 |
[12:23] | but somebody’s gotta stay here with the parents. | 但得有人留下陪孩子们的父母 |
[12:26] | They haven’t left since I called you. | 他们从我打电话给你们起就一直在这 |
[12:27] | Lewis and I will talk to them. | 露易丝和我去跟他们谈 |
[12:31] | Have your sons ever run off before? | 孩子们之前有出走过吗 |
[12:33] | No. | 没有 |
[12:34] | They’re good kids. | 他们都是乖孩子 |
[12:36] | I don’t know who would do this to them. | 我想不出有谁会对他们下得了手 |
[12:38] | Where might the boys have gone? | 孩子们可能会去哪里 |
[12:40] | It had to be some kind of adventure, | 他们肯定是去冒险了 |
[12:41] | Because P.K., he shoved a | 因为P.K.在走之前 |
[12:42] | bunch of snacks in his bag before he left. | 往包里塞了不少零食 |
[12:45] | He’d just had a growth spurt, so I just thought he was hungry. | 我以为只是他在长身体 容易饿 |
[12:48] | My first guess was that he lost track of time | 我一开始以为他只是沉迷拍影片 |
[12:51] | and got into making a movie. | 忘记时间了 |
[12:52] | But then after we all talked and found their cell phones, | 可后来我们互相联系 发现他们的手机都在家里 |
[12:55] | we knew that wasn’t happening. | 就知道不是那么回事 |
[12:56] | Can we see their movies? | 我们能看看他们拍的影片吗 |
[13:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:04] | That’s their latest one. | 这是最新的 |
[13:06] | Gonna be some kind of alien invasion | 是讲外星人入侵的 |
[13:08] | when they’re done with the effects. | 他们还没做完特效 |
[13:11] | Aliens are among us. | 外星人就在我们中间 |
[13:13] | Careful. The aliens are nearby. | 当心 外星人离我们很近 |
[13:18] | Who knows who they are. | 谁也不知道他们的身份 |
[13:21] | They are lurking in plain sight. | 他们就隐藏在众目睽睽之下 |
[13:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
[13:28] | Who’s this guy at the end, with the blue truck? | 影片最后 开蓝色卡车的那人是谁 |
[13:31] | Jimmy Ridley. He’s been around forever. | 吉米·里德利 他一直住在这 |
[13:35] | Do you think he has something to do with it? | 你觉得他跟孩子们的失踪有关系 |
[13:38] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[13:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:46] | Garcia, I need you to run a name for me. | 加西亚 帮我查个名字 |
[13:48] | Jimmy Ridley. | 吉米·里德利 |
[13:51] | I have a James Edward Ridley of Clayton, actually 3 of them, | 克莱顿有一个叫吉米·爱德华·里德利的 是三个 |
[13:56] | Uh, all from the same family tree. | 都是一家人 |
[13:58] | Senior and junior have passed on, | 爷爷和爸爸已经过世了 |
[13:59] | But the third is still there. | 儿子还活着 |
[14:01] | He lives and works on the family farm. | 他在他住的家族农场干活 |
[14:02] | No priors. | 没有前科 |
[14:04] | Ok. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[14:06] | So, um, how are you holding up? | 话说回来 你还好吧 |
[14:10] | Well, you know how I am with change. | 你知道我多讨厌改变 |
[14:13] | Yeah. That’s why I asked. | 是啊 所以我才问的 |
[14:18] | I keep trying to think of the last thing I said to him, | 我一直在想我对他说的最后一句话 |
[14:23] | and I can’t remember. | 可我想不起来 |
[14:25] | It was probably something boring, | 很可能就是一句无聊话 |
[14:27] | Like “Yes, sir.” | 比如”是的 长官” |
[14:30] | But I don’t know. I hope it was more clever and kind, | 我只希望那句话比这更机灵 更亲切一点 |
[14:34] | and I keep thinking, | 我还一直在想 |
[14:35] | is that what we’re supposed to learn from this, | 我们是不是该从中悟到点什么 |
[14:37] | like every time you get off the phone with someone, | 每次挂断电话的时候 |
[14:40] | you should say something clever and connected? | 是不是该讲点机灵和亲密的话 |
[14:42] | Is that what I’m supposed to learn? | 这就是我在这件事中该学到的吗 |
[14:44] | Because–’cause you don’t know if it’s the last thing | 因为 因为你不知道这会不会 |
[14:46] | you’re ever going to be able so say to them. | 是你和对方说的最后一句话 |
[14:48] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不知道 也许吧 |
[14:50] | Well, that’s impossible and exhausting. | 这是不可能做到的 而且会累死人 |
[14:53] | And, you know, I’m pretty good | 你知道 我很擅长 |
[14:53] | with the salutations and the signing off, | 在接电话和挂电话的时候抖机灵 |
[14:55] | but I cannot think of something meaningful to say | 但是我想不出来每次挂断电话的时候 |
[14:57] | every time I get off the phone with someone. | 能讲些什么有意义的话 |
[14:59] | That cannot be the lesson in this. | 我们要从这件事里学到的肯定不是这个 |
[15:01] | I don’t think we’re gonna know | 我觉得我们很长一段时间 |
[15:03] | what we’re supposed to learn for a while. | 都悟不到答案到底是什么 |
[15:05] | That doesn’t work for me, sir. I’m sorry, | 我无法接受 长官 抱歉 |
[15:07] | but, you know, I cross-check | 你知道的 我会再三查找 |
[15:08] | and I figure it out quickly. That’s my thing. | 迅速得出答案 这才是我的风格 |
[15:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:11] | It’s gonna get better. | 会好起来的 |
[15:14] | Well, I wish it would hurry up and do that | 我希望能快点想明白 快点好起来 |
[15:15] | because this feels really rotten. | 因为这样的感觉太糟糕了 |
[15:17] | Of course it does. | 的确 |
[15:19] | Because it should. | 感到难过才是对的 |
[15:21] | And right now you’re thinking | 现在你感觉自己 |
[15:22] | it’s never gonna get better | 永远好不起来了 |
[15:24] | and that this is your new normal. | 以后都会一直这样了 |
[15:26] | But you’ll adapt. | 可是你会适应的 |
[15:28] | We all will. | 我们都会适应的 |
[15:29] | Trust me, kiddo. | 相信我 孩子 |
[15:32] | I’ve been here before. | 我有过这样的经历 |
[15:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | And I know you could have found out from the locals | 我知道你本可以从当地警方那里 |
[15:39] | about Jimmy Ridley. I appreciate you checking up on me. | 查吉米·里德利的信息 谢谢你打给我 |
[15:42] | You bet. | 没事 |
[15:43] | Sir, one more thing. | 长官 还有一件事 |
[15:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:48] | I love you, too, Penelope. | 我也爱你 佩内洛普 |
[16:02] | Well, the story is that the twins | 当时的情况是 双生兄妹 |
[16:04] | were racing their big brother home. | 跟他们哥哥比赛跑回家 |
[16:06] | And they split up and the twins just vanished. | 他们分开走的 然后两兄妹就消失了 |
[16:10] | And, uh, we searched this whole area until winter. | 我们一直搜索这片区域直到冬天 |
[16:13] | You know, a blizzard’s the only thing | 也只有暴风雪 |
[16:14] | that could stop the diehards from looking. | 才能阻止不死心的人们继续搜索 |
[16:17] | This town can’t afford another heartbreak. | 这个镇子不能再经受一次这种悲剧了 |
[16:19] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:21] | There are 3 missing kids. | 有三个孩子失踪了 |
[16:24] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想找麻烦 |
[16:27] | Looks like you got it anyhow. | 你们好像已经有麻烦了 |
[16:31] | You need a ride home? | 你要搭车回家吗 |
[16:35] | No, sir, I do not need a ride home. | 不用 长官 我不需要搭车回家 |
[16:38] | I’ve been getting plenty of exercise | 从你收走我的驾照起 |
[16:39] | since you took away my license. | 我就一直在骑车锻炼 |
[16:41] | What are you guys, are you FBI or something? | 你们是什么人 联调局还是什么 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | Coop, why didn’t you bring them in before? | 库珀 你以前怎么不请他们来 |
[16:51] | Oh, that’s right. Because you were too cocky back then. | 对了 因为你那时候太自大 |
[16:55] | Now you’re just lazy. | 现在你是懒得下工夫 |
[16:56] | Go home, Deeley. | 回家去 迪利 |
[16:58] | Deeley Henson? | 迪利·亨森 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:02] | You were with your siblings that night. | 那天晚上你见过你弟弟妹妹 |
[17:05] | Sure was. | 没错 |
[17:07] | Could we possibly ask you a few questions? | 我们可以问你几个问题吗 |
[17:09] | Nope. I’m done talkin’. | 不 我说够了 |
[17:12] | Johnny and Allie are gone. | 约翰尼和艾莉都死了 |
[17:14] | Nothing’s gonna change that. | 这个事实永远都改变不了 |
[17:16] | If this case has anything to do with your brother and sister, | 如果这个案子跟你的弟弟妹妹有关 |
[17:18] | you could really help us. | 你可以帮到我们 |
[17:19] | Sorry, I just got nothin’ left. | 抱歉 我没什么好说的了 |
[17:23] | That’s the downside of living in a small town. | 住在小镇上就有这点不好 |
[17:26] | You know, rumors flew, people accused Deeley of killing them. | 谣言四起 大家都指责迪利杀了他们 |
[17:29] | He became an outcast, dropped out of school, | 他成了过街老鼠 于是辍学回家 |
[17:31] | started drinking to cover up the guilt. | 开始用酒精麻痹自己的负罪感 |
[17:35] | Surprised he’s still standing. | 我很惊讶他竟然还没倒下 |
[17:37] | This was the boys last night. | 这是昨晚孩子们的录像 |
[17:38] | Security camera across from the cornfield picked it up. | 玉米地对面的摄像头拍到的 |
[17:41] | If they were moving in that direction, | 如果他们朝那个方向去了 |
[17:43] | it probably means they | 那他们可能 |
[17:44] | were tracking the Henson twins’ disappearance. | 是去追踪亨森兄妹的失踪之谜了 |
[17:47] | It’s kind of a local legend. | 这算是我们当地的传说 |
[17:48] | Anyone else see them? | 还有别人看到他们吗 |
[17:51] | It’s hard to say, but about two minutes later | 很难说 但大概两分钟之后 |
[17:53] | this pickup truck drove by. | 这辆皮卡车开了过去 |
[17:56] | That’s Jimmy Ridley. | 那是吉米·里德利 |
[17:57] | He’s in a film the kids were making. | 他在孩子们拍的影片里 |
[18:00] | What’s his story? | 他的情况如何 |
[18:02] | A hermit, mostly. | 基本可以算个隐士 |
[18:03] | Has a few run-ins now and then. | 偶尔在外面出现一下 |
[18:06] | We need to find out what he was doing on that road last night. | 我们得搞清楚昨晚他在那条路上干什么 |
[18:19] | Josh! Get up, come on. | 乔什 起来 快点 |
[18:24] | Something flew right at me. I think it was a ghost. | 有东西从我身上飞过去了 我觉得是一只鬼 |
[18:27] | Shut up. Someone’s here. | 别说话 有人来了 |
[18:30] | Listen. | 你听 |
[18:39] | FBI! Open up! | 联调局 开门 |
[18:51] | Small town. | 小镇子 夜不闭户 |
[19:16] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[19:29] | Here it is. | 它来了 |
[20:16] | He’s been stalking these kids. | 他一直在跟踪这些孩子 |
[20:18] | It shows a lot of patience. | 他很有耐心 |
[20:19] | And intent to do harm. | 也有意伤害他们 |
[20:20] | He has a lot of weapons at his disposal. | 他这里有很多武器 |
[20:22] | Add extreme isolation to that | 外加这里完全与外界隔离 |
[20:23] | and we’ve got ourselves a time bomb. | 我们找到了一个定时炸弹 |
[20:25] | Looks like he was raised in this house. | 看上去他是在这里长大的 |
[20:28] | Yeah. By a hoarder. | 是的 被一个囤积狂养大 |
[20:30] | There are old photos of the Henson twins, too. | 还有亨森兄妹的老照片 |
[20:33] | He could be involved in the first abduction. | 他可能跟第一起绑架案有关 |
[20:35] | He would have been 15 when the Henson twins disappeared, | 亨森兄妹失踪时他已经有十五岁了 |
[20:37] | the same exact age as their brother Deeley. | 跟他们的哥哥迪利同岁 |
[20:39] | I wonder if the two of them were friends back then. | 我在想他们那时候是不是朋友 |
[20:41] | You think that brother’s ever gonna talk to us? | 你觉得他们哥哥会和我们谈吗 |
[20:43] | I don’t know. Look at this. | 我不知道 看这个 |
[20:49] | Those kids are awful. | 那些孩子太坏了 |
[20:52] | Jimmy, what did you do? | 吉米 你做了什么 |
[20:55] | I taught them a lesson. | 我给他们上了一课 |
[20:58] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[21:01] | Why do you have pictures of these kids? | 你为什么有那些孩子的照片 |
[21:05] | They take pictures of me… | 他们拍我的照片 |
[21:09] | So I started doing it back. | 所以我也开始拍他们 |
[21:11] | What about the Henson kids? | 那亨森兄妹呢 |
[21:14] | They used to cut through our property. | 他们经常从我们家的地里过 |
[21:17] | We got them signs up, | 我们竖过牌子 |
[21:20] | but no one cares. | 但他们不管 |
[21:24] | My dad used to take pictures of everyone who trespassed. | 我爸爸以前会拍下所有乱闯的人 |
[21:30] | Since Coop don’t do nothin’ about it, | 因为库珀完全无作为 |
[21:33] | we had to prove it ourselves. | 我们只能找证据 |
[21:34] | What about the Jarvis boy’s helmet? | 那贾维斯的头盔呢 |
[21:37] | Why was that inside your house? | 为什么会在你家里 |
[21:39] | He left it there. | 是他掉那儿的 |
[21:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:41] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[21:42] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[21:44] | Was he with his friends? | 他跟他朋友一起的吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:48] | No one went inside your house? | 他们都没进过你家里吗 |
[21:50] | No. No! | 没有 没有 |
[21:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry, Jimmy. | 对不起 吉米 |
[22:01] | I need you to walk me through this. | 我需要你帮我确认一下 |
[22:04] | Because I want to help you. | 因为我想帮你 |
[22:07] | Those boys, they were on your property, | 那些孩子 他们跑到你家的地里 |
[22:09] | but no one came inside your house? | 但都没有进你家屋子 |
[22:12] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[22:17] | I shot off a firecracker. | 我丢了支爆竹出去 |
[22:21] | I scared ’em so bad, | 把他们吓个半死 |
[22:23] | his hat fell off. | 他帽子都吓掉了 |
[22:26] | And I kept it. | 然后我就留下了 |
[22:31] | Did you see what direction they went in? | 你有没有看到他们往哪边去了 |
[22:33] | No. | 没有 |
[22:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:40] | We’ll be right back. | 我们一会儿就回来 |
[22:45] | You need anything? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[22:47] | I need to get home. | 我要回家 |
[22:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:03] | He isn’t sophisticated enough to take 3 kids. | 他不够精明老练 绑不了三个孩子 |
[23:06] | Well, it’s been 18 hours since those boys disappeared. | 孩子们已经失踪十八个小时了 |
[23:09] | Where the hell are they? | 他们究竟在哪儿 |
[23:15] | It sounds like they’re whispering. | 他们好像在窃窃私语 |
[23:17] | There’s only one guy. | 只有一个人 |
[23:18] | He’s talking to himself. | 他在自言自语 |
[23:20] | We never should have left our phones at home. | 我们就不该把手机留家里 |
[23:22] | How was I supposed to know some freak was gonna grab us? | 我怎么知道会有变态来把我们抓走 |
[23:24] | If we had our phones, | 要是带了手机 |
[23:25] | we wouldn’t be in this frackin’ hobbit hole. | 我们就不会被关在这种霍比特洞穴里了 |
[23:27] | Why don’t you just cuss? | 你直接开骂得了 |
[23:29] | My parents would kill me. | 爸妈肯定会宰了我 |
[23:30] | Your parents aren’t here. | 你爸妈又不在这儿 |
[23:32] | You guys are missing the whole point. | 你们俩都没抓住重点 |
[23:34] | Who the hell is that freak? | 那个变态究竟是什么人 |
[23:35] | I think it was a ghost. | 我觉得是个幽灵 |
[23:37] | You said it was all skinny and pale. | 你说过它皮包骨头面无血色 |
[23:39] | It wasn’t a ghost. | 不是幽灵 |
[23:41] | I wish we never would have found this place. | 真希望我们根本没找到这个地方 |
[23:44] | Well, we did, and we gotta get the hell out of here, | 但我们找到了 而且我们要离开这儿 |
[23:46] | listen, so don’t lose it now. | 听着 别乱了阵脚 |
[23:48] | His house is a puzzle, | 他的屋子的确很难解释得通 |
[23:49] | but other than the bicycle helmet, | 但是除了骑行头盔 |
[23:50] | we couldn’t find any sign of the kids. | 没有发现孩子们的任何踪迹 |
[23:52] | I think this guy’s too simple to be who we’re looking for. | 我觉得他头脑过于简单 他不是我们要找的人 |
[23:54] | We should take a closer look at the Henson case. | 我们应该再细看一下亨森案 |
[23:57] | Who called it in back then? | 当时是谁报的警 |
[23:58] | Their mom did, but she died a few years ago. | 他们母亲 但她几年前已经去世 |
[24:00] | Their older brother Deeley | 当晚他们的哥哥迪利 |
[24:02] | was with them that night. | 和他们在一起 |
[24:03] | Yeah, we met him on the roadside. | 嗯 我们在路边碰到过他了 |
[24:05] | According to Coop, he lives across town | 库珀说他住在小镇另一头 |
[24:06] | and he went out of his way to find us on Route 7. | 专程来七号公路找我们的 |
[24:09] | Sounds like he’s trying to insert himself into our investigation. | 他似乎想加入我们的调查 |
[24:12] | Except when we asked him to talk, he refused. | 但我们表示想跟他谈谈时 他拒绝了 |
[24:15] | Maybe it’s time to give it another try. | 或许是时候再试一次了 |
[24:17] | You want to take a ride? | 要一起去吗 |
[24:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:20] | If Jimmy really isn’t our unsub, | 假如吉米真不是我们的嫌犯 |
[24:22] | we’re back to one. | 那我们又回到原点了 |
[24:23] | Let’s go dig up the Henson files. | 咱们去查查亨森案卷 |
[24:25] | I’ll buy you a cup of coffee on the way. | 路上我给你买杯咖啡 |
[24:33] | What are you thinking? | 你什么想法 |
[24:35] | A lot of circumstantial evidence against Jimmy Ridley, | 有很多针对吉米·里德利的间接证据 |
[24:38] | but I wanted to go over– | 但我想再过一遍… |
[24:40] | I was actually wondering | 其实我是问 |
[24:41] | what you were thinking about staying. | 你对留下来是什么想法 |
[24:44] | Right. | 哦这个 |
[24:45] | Well, more pros than cons. | 留下来的理由更充分 |
[24:50] | I love this group | 我很喜欢这个团队 |
[24:50] | and the job, but… | 也很喜欢这份工作 可是 |
[24:52] | But you’ve got a life back in London | 可是你在伦敦有自己的生活 |
[24:55] | and a boyfriend. | 而且还有个男友在那儿 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:58] | Have you told him yet? | 跟他说了吗 |
[24:59] | I haven’t had the chance. | 还没找着机会 |
[25:00] | We jumped on the jet. | 我们直接就上了飞机 |
[25:02] | You should call him. | 你该打给他 |
[25:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[25:08] | You mean right this second. | 你是说就现在 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:19] | I hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望没打扰你睡觉 |
[25:21] | Mr. Henson? | 亨森先生 |
[25:23] | Hi, we met earlier. | 我们之前见过 |
[25:25] | My name is Dr. Spencer Reid. | 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[25:27] | This is SSA Luke Alvez. | 这位是特别督察探员卢克·埃尔维斯 |
[25:30] | Pleasure to meet you, amigos. | 很高兴认识你们 朋友们 |
[25:39] | How much have you had to drink today? | 你今天已经喝了多少了 |
[25:42] | A free man in my own house. | 自由之人在自家地盘 |
[25:43] | Why does that matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[25:44] | I’m just thinking now is not a great time to talk. | 我只是觉得现在不适合跟你谈话 |
[25:46] | I mean, you might not be yourself. | 你可能不够清醒 |
[25:56] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么 |
[25:59] | Tell us about 1983. | 说说1983年 |
[26:03] | What the hell does that matter now? | 怎么现在又关心起来了 |
[26:04] | It might help us figure out who took those kids last night. | 或许能帮我们查出昨晚绑架孩子们的人 |
[26:07] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[26:09] | The factory’s got cameras. | 厂里有摄像头 |
[26:11] | I work graveyard. | 我上夜班 |
[26:12] | We’re not saying you did it. | 我们不是那个意思 |
[26:13] | Well… | 那么 |
[26:16] | You’d be the first. | 你倒是第一个 |
[26:19] | I mean, everyone in this place | 这儿的人都认为 |
[26:19] | thought I killed Johnny and Allie. | 我杀了约翰尼和艾莉 |
[26:23] | Killed them. | 杀了他们 |
[26:25] | Just ’cause I got in trouble sometimes. | 就因为我偶尔会惹麻烦 |
[26:28] | And then, | 然后 |
[26:32] | my folks, | 我父母 |
[26:34] | they blamed me for losing them that night. | 都怪我那晚没看好他们 |
[26:38] | Never said I hurt ’em. | 没说我伤了他们 |
[26:41] | But it was my fault that they were gone. | 但他们死了都是我的错 |
[26:46] | You know what that does to a kid? | 知道那样做会让一个孩子变成什么样吗 |
[26:50] | It does this. | 就成这样了 |
[26:55] | When you rode by us earlier, | 你之前在路上骑车碰到我们 |
[26:57] | we thought maybe you wanted to help. | 我们以为你或许想帮忙 |
[27:02] | Let me ask you this– | 这么问吧 |
[27:03] | what way did Allie and Johnny go that night? | 艾莉和约翰尼那晚怎么走的 |
[27:08] | They cut through the corn | 他们穿过玉米地 |
[27:10] | and past the Ridley farm. | 经过里德利农场 |
[27:11] | But I found them that night at Elliott’s pond. | 但我在艾利奥特的池塘边找到了他们 |
[27:13] | And I told Coop that back then. | 我当时告诉了库珀 |
[27:17] | They dragged it. | 他们打捞了一番 |
[27:20] | They never found them. | 但没有找到 |
[27:25] | Then it froze over that winter. | 后来到冬天池子都结了冰 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | Appreciate your help. | 很感谢你的帮助 |
[27:49] | That was the quietest car ride we’ve ever had. | 开回来这一路真是静得出奇啊 |
[27:50] | I can’t stop thinking about that guy, you know? | 我一直不由得在想那个家伙 |
[27:53] | I don’t know what I would have done if I was him. | 如果我是他 真不知道自己会怎么办 |
[27:55] | All that guilt. | 那种负罪感 |
[27:57] | How do you deal with that? | 要怎么样才能承受得住 |
[27:58] | He obviously never did. | 他明显没承受住 |
[28:00] | It’s going to be dark soon. | 天很快就要黑了 |
[28:01] | There’s a lot of area to cover. | 还有很多地方要找 |
[28:02] | We might want to call in a search party. | 也许我们该呼叫搜救队过来 |
[28:04] | Yeah, that’s before anybody knew | 我们得赶在别人知道之前 |
[28:05] | we had to search the pond again. | 把池塘再搜一遍 |
[28:13] | Look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[28:15] | This can’t be good. | 看起来不妙 |
[28:23] | Guys, look. | 你们看 |
[28:26] | Are we gonna fit through it? | 我们钻得出去吗 |
[28:32] | No, there’s no way. | 不行 钻不出去 |
[29:17] | So if you guys want to go over to the sort of white lake area… | 如果你们想仔细搜查白湖区域… |
[29:20] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:24] | Are you in any condition to do that? | 你能打起精神来吗 |
[29:26] | I switched to coffee. | 我改喝咖啡了 |
[29:28] | At this rate, I won’t sleep for days. | 照这样下去 我能几天不睡觉 |
[29:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:32] | We found one of the boys’ bags in a hunting trap, | 我们在一个捕猎陷阱里找到了一个男孩的包 |
[29:34] | No other signs of them yet. | 还没找到他们的踪迹 |
[29:35] | Old man Clements used to have hunting traps out here. | 老头克莱门茨曾经在这布过捕猎陷阱 |
[29:38] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[29:39] | Geezer who got himself off the grid long time ago. | 一个很久之前就去隐居了的怪老头 |
[29:41] | Survivalist type. | 生存主义那型的人 |
[29:46] | Help me. | 救命 |
[29:49] | Help me. | 救命 |
[29:51] | Get a medic! | 快叫个医生来 |
[29:51] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[29:54] | This is fresh bait. | 这是个新陷阱 |
[29:55] | Someone set this recently. | 有人没多久前才设下的 |
[29:57] | Yeah, look. Somebody tried to fire | 没错 瞧 有人想 |
[29:58] | some tranquilizer darts and missed. | 射镇定剂飞镖但没命中 |
[30:29] | This Cements guy used to hunt out here | 这个叫克莱门茨的人以前在这狩猎 |
[30:31] | and someone still using his traps. | 现在还有人在用他的陷阱 |
[30:33] | I’ll patch in Garcia. | 我去接通加西亚 |
[30:36] | I was feeling forgotten. | 我感觉我被遗忘了 |
[30:37] | Never. | 怎么可能 |
[30:38] | What do you have on a local man named Reginald Cements? | 你能查到一个本地人雷金纳德·克莱门茨的信息吗 |
[30:42] | Reginald Cements. | 雷金纳德·克莱门茨 |
[30:44] | He’s lived there all his life. | 他一辈子都住在那里 |
[30:46] | He, appears to be, | 他 似乎 |
[30:47] | I think the words for it are “Off his rocker.” | 我觉得应该用这个词来形容他 “疯疯癫癫” |
[30:50] | Lot of bats in the belfry. B-a-n-a-n-a-s. | 他精神不正常 是个疯子 |
[30:53] | I am going to send you what I find as I find it | 我把找到的信息发给你们了 |
[30:55] | so you can follow along at home. | 你们可以同步跟进 |
[30:56] | He’s from one of the founding families, | 他来自于小镇建立之初就定居的家族之一 |
[30:59] | but this Reginald has quite the past. | 但是这个雷金纳德的过去很精彩 |
[31:01] | He did time at that mental hospital that burned down, | 他在那家被烧毁的精神病医院呆过 |
[31:04] | but he was there before the fire. | 但是火灾发生前他就已经被关进去了 |
[31:06] | For what? | 为什么进去的 |
[31:07] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 携带致命武器袭击他人 |
[31:09] | But it was the bodily harm he did | 但他是因为伤到了自己 |
[31:10] | to himself that put him away. | 才被关进去的 |
[31:12] | He claimed he needed protection from aliens. | 他辩称他要抵御外星人 |
[31:15] | His delusions ranged | 他妄想范围很广 |
[31:16] | from the world ending to major conspiracies, | 从世界末日到大阴谋 |
[31:19] | causing him to live entirely off the grid. | 最后他完全过起了隐居生活 |
[31:21] | And, you know, I’m all for | 你知道的 我很支持 |
[31:23] | solar panels and making your own kombucha, | 太阳能发电和自己培养红茶菌 |
[31:24] | but this guy took it to the extreme. | 但这个人走了极端 |
[31:27] | And when he was 18, | 他18岁的时候 |
[31:29] | he got in trouble | 因为绑架一个未成年 |
[31:30] | for abduction of a minor. | 而惹上了麻烦 |
[31:32] | And get this. | 还有这个 |
[31:32] | His defense was loneliness. | 他辩称是因为孤独 |
[31:35] | When was he released? | 他是什么时候被释放的 |
[31:36] | Winter of 1982. | 1982年的冬天 |
[31:38] | So if it was him, | 这么说如果是他的话 |
[31:39] | he was out for a year | 在亨森兄妹失踪前 |
[31:39] | before the Hensons disappeared. | 他已经被放出来一年了 |
[31:42] | It could have been for a dual purpose– | 作案原因可能有两个 |
[31:44] | survival and companionship. | 为了生存和陪伴 |
[31:46] | Is Clements dead, Garcia? | 克莱门茨死了吗 加西亚 |
[31:47] | I don’t have a death certificate, | 我这没有查到他的死亡证明 |
[31:48] | but if he’s alive, he’d be 82. | 但如果他还活着 那就已经82岁了 |
[31:51] | Could he have been strong enough to hold the boys | 他还会有足够的力气控制住孩子们 |
[31:53] | and set hunting traps? | 并且设下捕猎陷阱吗 |
[31:56] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[31:57] | What are you thinking, Luke? | 你怎么看 卢克 |
[31:58] | I’m thinking | 我在思考 |
[31:59] | the next logical step– | 另一个能解释这些的情况 |
[32:02] | He didn’t kill the Hensons. | 他并没有杀死亨森兄妹 |
[32:04] | He’s had them this whole time. | 他一直都把他们留在身边 |
[32:05] | How would he maintain control, | 那他怎么实施控制呢 |
[32:07] | especially once they were strong enough to escape? | 尤其是当他们长大有足够的能力逃脱的时候 |
[32:09] | He’s already got them isolated, | 他使他们与世隔绝 |
[32:11] | and their home life wasn’t great. | 而且他们原来的家庭并不幸福 |
[32:13] | He believes that the world is coming to an end. | 他相信世界要毁灭了 |
[32:15] | He could have convinced them of his own delusions. | 也许他让他们相信了自己的妄想 |
[32:18] | So one paranoid survivalist bred two more. | 所以是一个极端生存主义者培养出了另外两个 |
[32:21] | And if the Henson twins have taken our 3 boys, | 如果是亨森兄妹抓走了那三个孩子 |
[32:23] | who knows what they’re gonna do with them. | 谁知道他们会对他们做什么 |
[33:11] | Go ahead… | 吃吧 |
[33:13] | Eat. | 吃饭 |
[33:22] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[33:24] | No one will ever find us here. | 没人会找到我们在这里 |
[33:37] | Someone with Cements’ delusions would have gone all in. | 有克莱门茨那样妄想的人什么都做得出来 |
[33:39] | He could have built a bomb shelter to hide the Hensons. | 他有可能建造了一个防空洞藏匿亨森兄妹 |
[33:41] | And that’s where the boys would be now. | 那些孩子们可能也在那里 |
[33:44] | Well, we found those tranquilizer darts. | 我们找到了那些镇定剂飞镖 |
[33:45] | They could have been dosed and dragged back to the house. | 有可能他们是被下了药给拖回房子里去的 |
[33:48] | They couldn’t be too far from where P.K.’s bag was. | 他们不会离包被发现的地方太远 |
[33:51] | The boys were looking for adventure. | 孩子们是去探险的 |
[33:52] | My gut tells me they’ll keep the unsubs talking | 我的直觉告诉我他们会不停地和嫌犯交流 |
[33:54] | so they can work on a plan to escape. | 趁机想办法逃脱 |
[33:55] | That isn’t what worries me. | 我担心的不是这个 |
[33:56] | We don’t know if the Hensons | 我们不知道亨森兄妹 |
[33:57] | would want to hurt them, | 会不会伤害他们 |
[33:58] | but if they’ve been isolated and tortured this whole time, | 但如果他们一直被隔绝和虐待的话 |
[34:01] | who knows what they’ll do. | 天知道他们会做出什么事 |
[34:05] | Man, we gotta get out of here. | 天 我们得离开这里 |
[34:07] | Do you have a plan? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[34:11] | If we fake sickness and tell them we need help. | 我们假装生病 告诉他们我们需要帮助 |
[34:15] | You two can take them. | 你们两个抓住他们 |
[34:16] | Get the keys, get the hell outside and run. | 拿到钥匙 离开这个鬼地方逃走 |
[34:18] | And what? You stay here and get killed? | 然后呢 把你留在这被杀死吗 |
[34:21] | I stay here until you guys get back with help. | 我待在这里 等你们找人来帮忙 |
[34:24] | Well, I mean, unless you got a better idea. | 除非你有更好的主意 |
[34:29] | No backing out. | 不准反悔 |
[34:32] | No backing out. | 不准反悔 |
[34:39] | Please, you gotta help! | 求你了 帮帮我们 |
[34:40] | There’s something wrong with Josh! | 乔什有点不对劲 |
[34:52] | He gets seizures. | 他癫痫发作了 |
[34:53] | If you don’t help him, he’ll die. | 你不救他的话 他会死的 |
[35:03] | Run, Bones! | 快跑 伯恩斯 |
[35:25] | No! | 不 |
[35:28] | Why are you trying to hurt us? | 你为什么想伤害我们 |
[35:30] | I-I’m not. | 我没有 |
[35:31] | I swear, I’m trying to get help for–for Josh. | 我发誓 我想找人帮乔什 |
[35:47] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[35:49] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[35:52] | It’s me. Jim Cooper. | 是我 吉姆·库珀 |
[35:54] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[35:56] | We need for you to drop the gun. | 我们需要你把枪放下 |
[36:02] | We need for you to drop the gun. | 我们需要你把枪放下 |
[36:05] | Go on. | 放下吧 |
[36:07] | Promise you won’t hurt us. | 你保证不会伤害我们 |
[36:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:28] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:28] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:30] | All right? Ok. | 好吗 |
[36:36] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[36:50] | You guys ok? | 你们没事吧 |
[36:52] | – You guys ok? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[36:53] | Let’s go. Let’s get you out of here. | 走 我们带你们离开这里 |
[36:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:55] | Come on. | 走 |
[36:59] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[39:32] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:35] | I’m just glad we found those kids. | 我只是很高兴我们找到了那些孩子 |
[39:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:39] | But, I was talking about that other thing. | 不过 我说的是另一件事 |
[39:42] | I haven’t had a chance to talk to you guys. | 我一直没找到机会和你们聊聊 |
[39:44] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[39:45] | I think we’ve been through a lot of changes | 我觉得我们已经经历了很多改变 |
[39:46] | and we always figure it out, you know? | 我们都挺过来了 |
[39:49] | Morgan left, | 摩根走了 |
[39:50] | and now Hotch, | 现在霍奇也走了 |
[39:52] | but if you stay, | 但如果你留下来 |
[39:54] | it’ll be ok. | 一切都会好的 |
[39:57] | Well, I talked to Mark. | 我和马克谈过了 |
[40:00] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:01] | He’s gonna be here next week for a visit. | 他下周会过来看看 |
[40:04] | Well, that’s a good start. | 这是个好的开端 |
[40:07] | But they need an answer in the morning, right? | 但他们明早就要答复吧 |
[40:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | Here’s the truth. | 是这样的 |
[40:12] | If you don’t take the position, | 如果你不接受这个职位 |
[40:13] | they’re gonna bring in some stranger | 他们会派个陌生人 |
[40:15] | to be the unit chief. | 来做组长 |
[40:16] | And I don’t know how that’ll turn out, | 我不知道会变成什么样 |
[40:18] | but the learning curve could be brutal. | 但是接受的过程可是非常难捱 |
[40:20] | It’ll probably stink for us, but… | 可能我们会很难受 但是… |
[40:24] | Look, we’re your friends and we’ll support you | 我们是你的朋友 不管你做什么决定 |
[40:27] | no matter what you decide. | 我们都会支持你的 |
[40:32] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要留下来 |
[40:34] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[40:35] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[40:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:38] | I love being here, | 我喜欢待在这里 |
[40:39] | and I’ve really missed you guys. | 我真的很想你们 |
[40:41] | We have missed you, too. | 我们也很想你 |
[40:42] | Honestly, you have no idea how much. | 你完全想象不出我们有多想你 |
[40:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:59] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[41:01] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[41:03] | Good news does. I’m so happy you’re here. | 好事才传千里 你愿意留下来我太高兴了 |
[41:05] | We all are. | 我们都很高兴 |
[41:05] | And I’ve got some big shoes to fill. | 我肩上的担子可不轻啊 |
[41:08] | Well, I’m not worried. | 我可不担心 |
[41:09] | Besides, you’d never let us all down. | 再说了 你绝不会让我们失望 |
[41:12] | Great. No pressure. | 太好了 一点压力都没有 |
[41:13] | Well, let me just say something to everyone. | 我想对大家说几句话 |
[41:16] | I, | 我 |
[41:19] | I’ve been in and out of here | 从1978年起 |
[41:21] | since 1978, | 我进进出出这个部门好几次 |
[41:24] | but I know this is where I belong. | 但我知道我属于这里 |
[41:28] | I’ve seen a lot of great agents pass through those doors, | 我见过很多优秀的探员来来去去 |
[41:33] | and a lot of them have moved on. | 很多人开始了新的生活 |
[41:36] | Now, most of this team has been together | 这个团队中 大部分人已经 |
[41:39] | for over a decade. | 共事十多年了 |
[41:43] | But I promise you, that doesn’t happen often. | 但我可以肯定地告诉你们这种情况并不常见 |
[41:47] | Now, I’ve heard the rumblings about how lucky we are, | 我听别人说过我们怎么怎么幸运 |
[41:50] | and it’s true, but the truth is, | 的确如此 但事实上 |
[41:53] | it’s what happens… | 是与案情无关的 |
[41:57] | when we’re not on a case | 那些事情 |
[41:59] | that has defined who we are. | 才能反应出真正的我们 |
[42:02] | We stand beside one another, | 我们并肩作战 |
[42:06] | through good, through bad, | 有福同享 有难同当 |
[42:09] | because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[42:12] | So… | 那么 |
[42:14] | to Aaron and Jack, | 敬艾伦和杰克 |
[42:17] | I don’t know who’s luckier, but it warms my heart | 我不知道谁更幸运 但知道他们以后每一天 |
[42:20] | to know that they’ll be together | 都能在一起平安度过 |
[42:23] | every day and safe. | 我的心就感到无比温暖 |
[42:26] | Hear, hear. | 说得对 |
[42:27] | And to Emily, | 也敬艾米莉 |
[42:29] | our friend and new unit chief. | 我们的朋友和新组长 |
[42:33] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[42:35] | – Cheers! – ?Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[42:36] | – Cheers! – ?Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[42:46] | “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends | “只要我的心中还存有 |
[42:48] | lives in my heart, | 挚友的回忆 |
[42:50] | I shall say that life is good.” | 我的人生就是美好的” |
[42:52] | Helen Keller. | 海伦·凯勒 |