时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Don’t tell me you got another case. | 别跟我说你又有个案子 |
[00:05] | No, no, no, no, no. Baby, I’m coming home. | 不不不不 宝贝 我回家了 |
[00:07] | I swear I’m coming home. | 我发誓 我现在就回家 |
[00:08] | Good. Me, too. | 很好 我也是 |
[00:11] | No! | 不 |
[00:12] | What’s wrong?! | 出什么事了 |
[00:13] | Derek, are you there? | 戴瑞 你还在吗 |
[00:15] | What’s wrong?! | 出什么事了 |
[01:36] | Wake him up. | 把他弄醒 |
[01:39] | He is awake. | 他醒着呢 |
[01:44] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[01:54] | He’s dissociating himself from the pain | 他在把自己从痛苦中抽离出来 |
[01:55] | he knows we’re going to inflict. | 他知道我们要让他吃点苦头了 |
[01:58] | Outstanding. | 厉害 |
[02:18] | Hello hello hello! | 人呢人呢人呢 |
[02:20] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy’s home! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸回来啦 |
[02:22] | – Daddy’s home! – What? | -爸爸回来啦 -什么 |
[02:23] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[02:24] | Oh, wow, yes! | 真乖 |
[02:25] | Yes, yes, daddy is home! | 对 对 爸爸回来了 |
[02:27] | Daddy is home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[02:28] | Look at you, my beautiful babies. | 看看呐 我可爱的宝贝 |
[02:30] | My beautiful babies! | 我可爱的宝贝 |
[02:35] | How are you guys doing today? | 你们今天怎么样 |
[02:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:37] | Oh, wow, what do you got? | 拿的这是什么 |
[02:40] | Did you make this all by yourself? | 是你们自己做的吗 |
[02:42] | For me? | 送我的吗 |
[02:43] | Oh, it’s so good. | 太棒了 |
[02:45] | It’s so good. | 太棒了 |
[02:47] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[02:49] | Daddy’s in trouble. | 爸爸有麻烦了 |
[02:51] | So you know what? It’s time for dinner. | 那什么 该吃晚饭了 |
[02:52] | Gotta go wash ’em up. Go, go, go, go! | 去把小手洗干净 快快快 |
[02:55] | You promised. | 你答应了的 |
[02:59] | Baby, it was work. | 亲爱的 有工作 |
[03:01] | You promised. | 你答应了的 |
[03:04] | Come on, now. Work is work. | 别这样 工作就是工作 |
[03:06] | And work makes all of this work. | 有了工作这一切才能正常运转 |
[03:08] | Yeah, it works because I put in a 10-hour shift | 对 一切正常是因为我轮了十小时的班 |
[03:11] | and made it home to do two sets of homework, | 还要赶回家做两份家庭作业 |
[03:13] | give two baths, and cook for 4. | 给两个孩子洗完澡 再给四个人做饭 |
[03:15] | Woman, do you know how much I love you? | 美女 你知道我有多爱你吗 |
[03:19] | How much I appreciate everything that you do? | 知道我有多感谢你做的一切吗 |
[03:23] | How much? | 有多少 |
[03:25] | This much. | 这么多 |
[03:38] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:20] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[04:27] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[04:29] | You promised. | 你答应了的 |
[04:31] | You want to make it work, make this work. | 想保证其他事正常运转 先搞定这事儿 |
[04:33] | It works because I put in a 10-hour shift, | 一切正常是因为我轮了十小时的班 |
[04:36] | made it home to do two sets of homework, | 赶回家做两份家庭作业 |
[04:38] | give two baths, and cook for 7. | 给两个孩子洗完澡 再给七个人做饭 |
[04:40] | Word. | 说得好 |
[04:40] | You say you’ll be home for dinner, be home for dinner. | 你说会回家吃晚饭的 回家吃晚饭 |
[04:43] | She was waiting on you, Derek. | 她在等你 戴瑞 |
[04:44] | – Get home for dinner, Derek. – Keep your word, Derek. | -回家吃饭 戴瑞 -遵守诺言 戴瑞 |
[04:46] | Where are you? Where are you, Derek? | 你在哪儿 你在哪儿 戴瑞 |
[04:49] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[04:50] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[04:53] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[04:56] | Problem is, you’re goin’ in the wrong direction. | 问题是 你走错了方向 |
[05:23] | Can’t avoid me forever. | 你不能躲我一辈子 |
[05:29] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[05:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:38] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[05:41] | We’re not going anywhere bad. | 我们不会去什么不好的地方 |
[05:44] | But we are going. | 但必须得去 |
[05:51] | Come on. | 快来 |
[05:59] | His heart rate’s back to baseline. | 他的心率回到基线了 |
[06:02] | Start a fire. | 生火 |
[06:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:24] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:27] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:29] | You, this. This is all in my head, right? | 你还有这个 都是我的想象 对吧 |
[06:32] | So I can survive what they’re doing to me. | 这样我就能在他们的折磨下保住性命 |
[06:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:40] | You want a hint? | 想要提示吗 |
[06:49] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[07:05] | Dad? | 爸 |
[07:40] | Derek | 戴瑞 |
[07:46] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[07:47] | No sign of him. But they left this | 找不到他 但他们把这个 |
[07:49] | in his car at the parking lot. | 留在了 他停车场的车里 |
[07:50] | Could Savannah tell us anything? | 萨凡纳能提供什么线索吗 |
[07:51] | She said she thought she heard 3 attackers | 她说电话断线之前 听动静好像有三个人 |
[07:53] | and that Morgan sounded drugged before they cut off the call. | 而且摩根的声音听起来像被下药了 |
[07:55] | Then it’s a coordinated, planned attack, | 这是一起有组织有计划的袭击 |
[07:57] | most likely professional. | 很可能是专业杀手所为 |
[07:58] | We did just take down a network of online hitmen, | 我们刚刚拿下一个网上杀手组织 |
[08:00] | but if this is blowback, why Morgan? | 但如果这是报复 为什么选摩根 |
[08:01] | We have to assume that we’re all targeted. | 得假定我们都被盯上了 |
[08:04] | I’ve put protective details on each of our families, | 我已经派人去保护我们的家人了 |
[08:05] | but I want Savannah to stay here. | 但我希望萨凡纳留在这儿 |
[08:07] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[08:09] | She’s being brave. | 她很坚强 |
[08:11] | You know what the worst part is? | 知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[08:12] | What? | 什么 |
[08:13] | I live with a profiler. | 我跟一个侧写师住在一起 |
[08:15] | So I know things I shouldn’t. | 所以我知道一些不该知道的事情 |
[08:20] | Like if they–if they wanted him dead, | 比如 如果他们想要他死 |
[08:22] | he’d already be dead. | 他一定已经没命了 |
[08:24] | Right? | 对吗 |
[08:26] | That’s right. | 对 |
[08:30] | Garcia needs us. | 加西亚需要我们 |
[08:34] | You can stay here. | 你可以待在这 |
[08:36] | Whatever we find out, we’ll tell you. | 无论我们发现了什么 都会告诉你的 |
[08:52] | I know wherever you are, you can hear me. | 我知道不管你在哪神游 都能听到我说话 |
[08:58] | This is white phosphorus. | 这是白磷 |
[09:03] | Fortunately for you, | 幸运的是 |
[09:05] | there’s a high ignition point. | 它的燃点很高 |
[09:07] | So, uh, we have a few minutes. | 所以 我们还有几分钟 |
[09:12] | It’s good to see you, son. | 很高兴见到你 儿子 |
[09:15] | Don’t tell me you’re not happy to see me. | 别告诉我你不高兴见到我 |
[09:18] | Yes. Of course I’m happy to see you. | 我当然很高兴见到你 |
[09:22] | I just can’t pretend that I don’t know what this is. | 我只是没法装作不知道这是怎么回事 |
[09:24] | That I’m just a figment of your imagination? | 我只是你想象出来的幻象 |
[09:26] | – Yeah. – Maybe I’m here | -没错 -也许我在这 |
[09:29] | because you’re gonna die | 是因为你要死了 |
[09:31] | and I’ll make it less scary. | 我会让你不那么害怕 |
[09:33] | Or maybe I’m here to help you hang on. | 也许我是来帮你支撑下去的 |
[09:36] | Or maybe I’m a cop and you’re a profiler | 也许我是警察而你是侧写师 |
[09:39] | and I can help you understand how you got here. | 我可以帮你理解你怎么到这的 |
[09:42] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我不知道我怎么到这的 |
[09:45] | I don’t recognize those men. | 我不认识那些人 |
[09:47] | When you start a case, | 你开始一个案子时 |
[09:49] | what’s the first thing you look at? | 首先会关注什么 |
[09:52] | Victimology. | 受害者特征 |
[09:54] | Who’s the victim? | 谁是受害者 |
[09:57] | Me. | 我 |
[09:58] | We start there. | 我们就从这开始 |
[10:00] | But here’s the trick. | 但诀窍在这里 |
[10:03] | You want to make sense of this. | 你想要搞明白这事 |
[10:05] | So you gotta start at the beginning. | 就得从头开始 |
[10:08] | You gotta go way back. | 你得回到过去 |
[10:10] | Where do we start? | 从哪里开始 |
[10:11] | November 7, 1985. | 1985年11月7日 |
[10:16] | This is the block Derek was taken from. | 戴瑞就是在这里被抓走的 |
[10:19] | That blue dot is him. | 蓝点是他 |
[10:21] | And then at 9:23, we lose him. | 然后9点23分 他消失了 |
[10:23] | So I checked all the other cell signals in the area. | 我查了那片区域所有其他手机信号 |
[10:26] | They’re all legit, aside from one that I was only able to find | 都是合法的 除了一个我只能通过 |
[10:30] | thanks to some technology | 某些黑科技才能查到的信号 |
[10:30] | no one outside this room needs to know about. | 不要让这屋子以外的人知道 |
[10:32] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[10:33] | An encrypted signal most likely bouncing off a satellite. | 是加密信号 很可能是通过卫星转接的 |
[10:35] | I know we’re thinking this would be tied | 我知道大家认为这个可能 |
[10:36] | to our darknet investigation, | 和我们对暗网的调查有关 |
[10:37] | but satellite encryption is much higher in technology | 但卫星加密用到的技术要比 |
[10:39] | than most online crime. | 多数网络犯罪先进的多 |
[10:40] | That’s true, but the hitmen are still our best lead. | 没错 但杀手案还是我们的最佳线索 |
[10:42] | We need to exhaust that before we move on to other theories. | 我们得先彻底调查 再去寻找其他可能 |
[10:45] | JJ, you and Garcia will take an armed agent to Savannah’s house | 小洁 你和加西亚带一个持枪探员去萨凡纳家 |
[10:48] | and get her to pack a bag. | 让她取点行李过来 |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. Absolutely. But why me? | 是 长官 当然 但为什么让我去 |
[10:52] | Because while she gathers her things, | 因为她收拾东西时 |
[10:53] | we’re going to see if they were under surveillance. | 我们可以看看他们是否被监视了 |
[10:55] | Whoever’s behind this has been planning this for weeks, | 此事的幕后黑手就算没策划数月 |
[10:57] | if not months. | 肯定也有几周了 |
[10:58] | We have no time to catch up. Let’s move. | 我们没时间了 行动吧 |
[11:07] | He’s gonna be OK. | 他会没事的 |
[11:09] | He’s gonna be OK. | 他会没事的 |
[11:10] | He’s gonna be OK. | 他会没事的 |
[11:13] | Penelope, he’s gonna be OK. | 佩内洛普 他会没事的 |
[11:16] | He’s gonna be ok, he’s gonna be OK, | 他会没事的 他会没事的 |
[11:17] | He’s gonna be ok, he’s gonna be OK… | 他会没事的 他会没事的 |
[11:20] | This isn’t the first time I’ve done this. | 我不是第一次这么干了 |
[11:24] | But it will be the most that I’ve enjoyed it. | 但这次会是我最享受的 |
[11:36] | How am I supposed to do this, pop? | 我该怎么做 老爸 |
[11:39] | You know how. You do it with witnesses all the time. | 你知道怎么做 你一直在这么帮助目击者 |
[11:42] | What do you call that? | 你管这个叫什么来着 |
[11:43] | Cognitive interview. | 认知询问 |
[11:44] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[11:47] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[11:48] | You know how many knuckleheads I could have put away | 你知道我要是受过你那种训练 |
[11:51] | if I had your training? | 能多抓多少笨蛋吗 |
[11:54] | The question is, can you apply that training to yourself? | 问题是 你能把它用到自己身上吗 |
[11:59] | Go ahead, Derek. | 来吧 戴瑞 |
[12:01] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[12:12] | It was November 7th. | 那是11月7日 |
[12:14] | I was in the fifth grade and I started throwing up | 我上五年级 数学课上到一半时 |
[12:16] | in the middle of math class. | 我开始呕吐 |
[12:18] | Mom was at work, so you had to pick me up. | 妈妈在上班 所以是你来接的我 |
[12:22] | You were mad. | 你很生气 |
[12:23] | You thought I was faking. | 你觉得我是装的 |
[12:25] | Can you blame me? You faked out of school before. | 能怪我吗 你以前为了逃学装病过 |
[12:28] | You take that state capitals test? | 你参加州府考试了 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:32] | How’d you do? | 考得怎么样 |
[12:34] | Got ’em all, I think. | 我觉得都答出来了 |
[12:38] | What’s the Capital of Nevada? | 内华达州首府是哪里 |
[12:40] | Carson City. | 卡森城 |
[12:41] | Oh. So close. | 很接近了 |
[12:43] | It’s Las Vegas. | 是拉斯维加斯 |
[12:45] | Nuh-uh. | 不对 |
[12:46] | The judges have spoken. | 法官发话了 |
[12:48] | It is Las Vegas. | 是拉斯维加斯 |
[12:50] | It’s Carson City. | 是卡森城 |
[12:54] | You want anything from the store? | 你想买点什么吗 |
[12:56] | Can I have a Gatorade? | 能喝瓶佳得乐吗[运动饮料] |
[12:58] | One gatorade coming up. | 一瓶佳得乐马上就来 |
[13:02] | Dad, stop! | 爸 停车 |
[13:07] | This is 99-60. | 这里是99-60号 |
[13:08] | We got a 212 at Marquette and Racine. | 马凯特和拉辛街交口发生持械抢劫 |
[13:11] | You stay here. Keep your head down. | 你待在这 把头低下 |
[13:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:28] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:34] | I’ll be OK. | 我会没事的 |
[13:36] | I’ll be OK. | 我会没事的 |
[13:37] | Dad! No! | 爸爸 不要 |
[13:39] | I’ll be OK. | 我会好起来的 |
[13:40] | No… | 不 |
[13:44] | Only you weren’t OK. | 可你没有好起来 |
[13:46] | Nothing was OK after that. | 那之后一切都变了 |
[13:50] | You had to accept something no one should have to accept. | 你不得不承受这些谁都不该承受的经历 |
[13:54] | Especially at 10 years old. | 特别是在十岁的年龄 |
[13:58] | Which is that dads die. | 父亲死了 |
[14:04] | My death… | 我的死 |
[14:07] | Whose fault was it? | 是谁的错 |
[14:08] | The man who pulled the trigger. | 那个扣动扳机的人 |
[14:10] | Yeah, him. | 对 他 |
[14:14] | But who else? | 还有谁 |
[14:19] | Who do you blame? | 你还怪谁 |
[14:26] | You. | 你 |
[14:29] | I blame you. | 我怪你 |
[14:31] | If you want to be angry at me, then be angry. | 如果你想对我生气 那么就来吧 |
[14:36] | I can take it. | 我能承受 |
[14:37] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[14:39] | I never was. | 从来没有过 |
[14:40] | No? | 没有吗 |
[14:41] | I blamed you for making me believe. | 我怪你让我相信 |
[14:43] | Believe what? | 相信什么 |
[14:49] | “If I were to remain a knight, said Arthur, | “如果我还能做一个骑士 亚瑟说 |
[14:53] | I should pray to God to let me encounter | 我会向上帝祷告 |
[14:55] | all the evil in the world in my own person, | 让我独自去面对世上所有邪恶 |
[14:58] | so that if I conquer, there will be none left. | 这样只要我战胜了 邪恶就不复存在了 |
[15:02] | And if I were defeated, | 即使我被打败了 |
[15:04] | I would be the one to suffer for it.” | 那也只需我一人承担” |
[15:08] | It’s getting late. Your mama’s gonna kill me. | 太晚了 你妈妈会饶不了我的 |
[15:10] | Oh, but it’s just getting good. | 可是你才讲到精彩的地方 |
[15:12] | You wait till Lancelot shows up. | 等到兰斯洛特出场的时候 |
[15:14] | Then it really gets good. | 那才叫真的精彩 |
[15:16] | You’re kind of like a knight, aren’t you, dad? | 你就像骑士一样 不是吗 爸爸 |
[15:18] | Eh, never been on a horse before. | 我可从来没骑过马 |
[15:21] | But I have saved a damsel in distress or two. | 不过我的确救过一两个不幸的姑娘 |
[15:25] | Night. | 晚安 |
[15:27] | Are you protected by God like they were? | 你也像他们一样被上帝保护着吗 |
[15:30] | Come on, now. Of course I am. | 说什么呢 当然了 |
[15:32] | Everyone with a badge is. | 每个戴着警徽的人都被保护着 |
[15:34] | Now go on to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[15:38] | That’s why I told you to stop the car. | 所以我才让你停车 |
[15:50] | I thought if you helped that lady, you’d be protected. | 我以为要是你救了那个女士 你就会被上帝保护 |
[15:53] | I would have done it anyway. | 无论如何我都会那么做的 |
[15:55] | That’s why I wasn’t mad at you back then. | 所以那时候我没有怪你 |
[15:58] | That’s also when I had to start figuring things out for myself. | 我也是从那时候其开始独立思考事情 |
[16:01] | Like God. | 比如上帝 |
[16:03] | He doesn’t stop bullets, pop. | 他不能阻止子弹 爸 |
[16:06] | And he damn sure doesn’t stop bad men. | 他也不能阻止坏人 |
[16:09] | I have to do that myself. | 我只能自己去阻止坏人 |
[16:13] | Fire in the hole! | 着了 |
[16:28] | It’s burning. | 烧起来了 |
[16:30] | Pop, it’s burning! | 爸 好烫 |
[16:34] | Son, listen to me. | 儿子 听我说 |
[16:36] | The man who’s doing this wants to break you. | 对你这么做的人是想击溃你 |
[16:40] | You hold out. | 坚持住 |
[16:42] | He’ll make a mistake. | 他会露出马脚的 |
[16:45] | Will you stay with me through this? | 你会陪我度过吗 |
[16:47] | Yes. | 会 |
[16:48] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[16:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:53] | His heart rate’s going back down. | 他的心率下降了 |
[16:56] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[17:01] | Cut him loose. | 松开他 |
[17:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:05] | I want him naked. | 把他衣服全脱了 |
[17:15] | Wait for this. | 再等一会儿 |
[17:19] | Wait for it. | 再等一会儿 |
[17:21] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[18:19] | Hey. So I just talked to your neighbors. | 我刚跟你的邻居谈过了 |
[18:21] | They didn’t see anything, | 他们什么也没看见 |
[18:22] | And I didn’t find anything forensic outside. | 外面也没发现任何可取证的痕迹 |
[18:24] | So, they weren’t peeping on us through our windows? | 这么说他们没有在监视我们 |
[18:29] | Thank God for that, I guess. | 谢天谢地啊 |
[18:33] | That leaves you, Penelope. | 看你的了 佩内洛普 |
[18:34] | Finishing my diagnostic now. | 正在处理 |
[18:36] | I think I have something. | 有发现了 |
[18:39] | Do you have a wireless router on your DVR? | 你们的录像机上有无线路由吗 |
[18:41] | Uh, I think so. | 大概有吧 |
[18:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:43] | They used it as their back door. | 他们用它制造了一个后门 |
[18:44] | And then the encrypted phone call, | 再加上加密电话 |
[18:45] | This is the hacking version of that same thing, and– | 这是黑客版本的电话 还有 |
[18:48] | Oh, man, they were all up your business. | 他们渗入了你们生活的各到各处 |
[18:51] | Was it the same unsubs? | 还是上次那帮嫌犯吗 |
[18:52] | My money says yes, but what what’s weird | 在我看来是的 但是很奇怪的是 |
[18:54] | is they used an intranet. | 他们用了内联网 |
[18:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:57] | An intranet is a private closed system. | 内联网是私有的封闭系统 |
[18:59] | They use a portal to a public page. | 通过门户网站连接公共网页 |
[19:10] | Will someone explain why the CIA would abduct Derek? | 谁能跟我解释下为什么中情局要绑架戴瑞吗 |
[19:14] | Hey, Bob, it’s Jennifer. I need a big favor. | 鲍勃 我是洁妮芙 你得帮我个大忙 |
[20:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:39] | Solomon-comma- | 所罗门 C |
[20:40] | E H B K 3 A D Edgar-hector-bravo- kilo-3-alpha-delta. | |
[20:42] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要对我做这些 |
[20:44] | Solomon-comma-edgar- | 所罗门 C E |
[20:46] | H Hector– | |
[20:49] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要对我做这些 |
[20:50] | You’re a job. An assignment. | 你是我的工作 是我的任务 |
[20:54] | They told me to bring you here and hurt you. | 他们要我把你带到这来折磨你 |
[20:57] | I do as I’m told. | 我只是按照吩咐做 |
[20:59] | Where’s your backup? | 你的后援呢 |
[21:01] | No backup. Just–aah! | 没有后援 只有 |
[21:03] | Just–just cleanup. Just cleanup. | 只有清道夫 只有清道夫 |
[21:06] | When are they coming? | 他们什么时候会来 |
[21:07] | 12 hours. | 十二个小时 |
[21:08] | Isolation was the whole point, | 目的就是为了与世隔绝 |
[21:10] | so no one would ever find you. | 这样永远不会有人找到你 |
[21:13] | Look for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[21:16] | We’re stranded. | 我们孤立无援了 |
[22:30] | Good thing you know someone with a Ph.D in chemistry. | 还好你认识有化学博士学位的人 |
[22:33] | A couple years back when our troops | 几年前我们组 |
[22:35] | encountered white phosphorus in Iraq, | 在伊拉克遭遇白磷 |
[22:38] | Reid took it upon himself to find a cure. | 里德靠自己找到了解药 |
[22:40] | The kid wouldn’t shut up about copper sulfate. | 那小子一直念叨硫酸铜 |
[22:43] | Well, maybe you should thank him the next time you see him. | 或许下次见到他时你该谢谢他 |
[22:50] | Am I ever going to see him again? | 我还能再见到他吗 |
[22:54] | That’s up to you. | 这得看你 |
[22:56] | Just like your boss said, | 跟你上司说的一样 |
[22:57] | you don’t have enough for a profile yet. | 你掌握的证据还不够公布侧写 |
[23:02] | Why are we back here? | 我们为什么又回来了 |
[23:04] | You’ve been here before, | 你十五岁的时候 |
[23:05] | when you were 15 years old. | 来过这里 |
[23:10] | If I visited this place when I was 15, I would remember that. | 我十五岁时要是来过 我会记得这 |
[23:13] | Because you didn’t visit it, | 因为你没来过 |
[23:16] | you built it. | 这是你创造出来的 |
[23:19] | What was going on at 15? | 十五岁时发生了什么 |
[23:21] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想提 |
[23:24] | We have to. | 必须提 |
[23:28] | The man who did that to you | 那个对你下手的男人 |
[23:30] | was a pillar in the community. | 是社区的中坚人物 |
[23:32] | I met him before I died. | 我死之前见过他 |
[23:35] | I was fooled, too. | 我也被他外表骗了 |
[23:49] | I was just a kid. | 我只是个孩子 |
[23:55] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[24:00] | So I did nothing. | 所以我什么都没做 |
[24:01] | That’s not true. | 并不是 |
[24:04] | You survived. | 你幸存下来了 |
[24:07] | You created this space, | 你创造了这片天地 |
[24:09] | the space in your head the monster couldn’t get to. | 在脑海里建立了这片恶人无法涉足的天地 |
[24:12] | But that place never went away. | 但这里从未消失过 |
[24:16] | It was still here for you when you needed it. | 你需要的时候 它一直都在 |
[24:19] | Like now. | 就像现在 |
[24:24] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你以我为耻吗 |
[24:28] | I should have fought more, like… | 我应该多反抗一点 |
[24:32] | You would have. | 要是你就会 |
[24:34] | No. | 不 |
[24:36] | I’m not ashamed of you. | 我不以你为耻 |
[24:39] | I’m proud. | 我为你骄傲 |
[24:41] | Proud? | 骄傲吗 |
[24:44] | How can you be proud? | 你怎么会感到骄傲 |
[24:45] | Because you turned your pain into your greatest asset. | 因为你将痛苦变成了你最有利的资源 |
[24:50] | And I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[24:52] | You became the man of the house. | 你成了一家之主 |
[24:55] | You took care of your sisters and your mother. | 照顾好了你的姐妹们和妈妈 |
[24:59] | And that’s why you’re good at what you do. | 这就是为什么你擅长你所做的 |
[25:06] | My contact at the agency told me the guys who took Derek | 我中情局里的线人告诉我 绑走戴瑞的人 |
[25:08] | are freelance contractors and not on our side. | 是独立雇佣杀手 不是我们的人 |
[25:11] | So they’re ex-spooks? | 他们是前间谍吗 |
[25:12] | Mostly foreign, a few domestic. | 绝大多是外国人 几个本国的 |
[25:14] | These guys have figured out how to piggyback | 这些人知道如何 |
[25:16] | on existing infrastructure to hide their tracks. | 依靠现有的基础设施来隐藏行踪 |
[25:18] | My contact thinks it might be this group. | 我的线人觉得可能是这伙人 |
[25:20] | It’s hard to sync out who might be hitching | 很难分析出谁在蹭用 |
[25:22] | a ride on their computer traffic. | 中情局的网络 |
[25:24] | Fortunately, one of the CIA versions of me | 幸运的是 中情局版的我 |
[25:26] | is trying to crack their encryption signatures. | 正在试图破译他们的加密特征 |
[25:28] | What do we know about them so far? | 我们对他们有什么了解 |
[25:29] | A 6-man team. They do dirty work for the highest bidder. | 六人小组 谁出价最高就替谁干脏活 |
[25:32] | What kind of dirty work? | 哪种脏活 |
[25:33] | From what we can tell, disappearances. | 据我们所知 让人销声匿迹的那种 |
[25:35] | If you need someone politically inconvenient to disappear, | 如果你需要你的政坛对手消失 |
[25:38] | These guys make that happen. | 这些人就能做到 |
[25:40] | When you’re in the field, what do you rely on? | 你出外勤时 最倚赖什么 |
[25:42] | My training. | 我之前的训练 |
[25:44] | Instinct. | 本能 |
[25:45] | And? | 还有呢 |
[25:47] | My team! The one I really need isn’t here. | 我的队员 我最需要的人不在这 |
[25:53] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[25:58] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只需开口问就行 |
[26:00] | Hold on. Whoops. Hi. | 慢着 你好 |
[26:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:09] | He was giving me a name and a serial number. | 他刚一直报给我名字和一串序列号 |
[26:12] | Military training. | 军事训练 |
[26:14] | Yeah, but that combination of letters and numbers isn’t in my database. | 但那些字母和数字并不在我的资料库里 |
[26:16] | My database being your brain. | 也就是你的大脑里 |
[26:19] | No rank. There was no rank. | 没有军衔 他没有报军衔 |
[26:20] | He doesn’t have rank. Not anymore. He’s out. | 他没有军衔 因为他被开除了 |
[26:23] | That’s not enough. I need more. Give me more. | 这还不够 我需要更多信息 |
[26:32] | Garcia, can you zoom in on the tattoo on his forearm? | 加西亚 你能放大他手臂上的纹身吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:36] | Morgan’s in more trouble than we thought. | 摩根比我们想象中麻烦更大 |
[26:40] | “Who dares wins.” | “勇者胜” |
[26:42] | “Who dares wins.” | “勇者胜” |
[26:44] | That’s the motto of the British special air service. | 是英国特种空勤团的座右铭 |
[26:46] | Which my system/slash/ | 我的系统也就是 |
[26:48] | your drunken night hanging out with scotland yard | 你在苏格兰场喝多了那晚的记忆 |
[26:50] | is now filling me in on. | 给我提供了信息 |
[26:52] | The S.A.S. designed the first survival course, | 特种空勤团设计了第一个生存课程 |
[26:55] | which our military used as the basis for sere school. | 我们的军方拿来训练新兵 |
[26:58] | That in turn evolved into… | 后来演变成… |
[26:59] | Enhanced interrogation techniques. | 加强型审讯方法 |
[27:04] | They’re torturers, pop. | 他们是拷问者 爸爸 |
[27:06] | And they’re coming back. | 他们要醒来了 |
[27:07] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:08] | I’ll tell you, they’re all dead. | 我告诉你 他们都死了 |
[27:13] | I need an exfil now. | 我需要撤出 |
[27:17] | Just get me out of here. | 带我离开这 |
[27:19] | No, no, now. | 不 不 现在 |
[27:22] | No, you listen. | 不 你听着 |
[27:25] | Just get me out of here regardless. | 无论如何都先带我出去 |
[27:27] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[27:29] | You got a phone? | 你有电话 |
[27:31] | He’s here. He’s killing me. | 他来了 他会杀了我 |
[27:41] | I need that phone. | 我要电话 |
[27:42] | Give me the phone! | 把电话给我 |
[27:47] | No! No, don’t do that! | 不 不 不要 |
[27:49] | No! No! Don’t do that! | 不 不 不要 |
[27:52] | I just told you not to do that! | 我刚跟你说了不要 |
[28:04] | It won’t work now. The phone is useless. | 没用的 电话现在不能用了 |
[28:06] | Whatever you swallowed you can throw back up. | 不管你咽下去的是什么都可以吐出来 |
[28:16] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[28:19] | Why-why are you doing this to me? | 为什么 你为什么要这样对我 |
[28:23] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[29:10] | Not like this! | 别这样 |
[29:11] | Not–not like this. | 别 别这样 |
[29:14] | Not like what? | 别哪样 |
[29:19] | You get to decide, do you? | 你得做个决定 对吧 |
[29:21] | No. | 不 |
[29:23] | But I’m not doing this. | 我不要这样 |
[29:26] | I’m not dying in some house in the middle of nowhere. | 我不要死在一个荒无人烟的破房子里 |
[29:31] | Well, you let me know when you’re done with your temper tantrum. | 等你发完脾气了告诉我 |
[29:49] | That’s a Dominican, right? | 那个是多明尼加雪茄 对吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:52] | We had a day of the dead thing at work. | 我们一整天都在处理死人的事 |
[29:58] | I put that in there for you. | 那是我放进去给你的 |
[30:00] | I got it. | 我收到了 |
[30:09] | I’m back, pop. | 我好了 爸 |
[30:11] | Good. Think like a profiler. | 很好 用侧写师的方式思考 |
[30:14] | Your team will find this farmhouse. | 你的队友会找到这家农舍 |
[30:16] | That’s inevitable. | 这是肯定的 |
[30:18] | But what will they find | 他们进门之后 |
[30:21] | when they walk in the door? | 会发现什么 |
[30:27] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[30:30] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[30:34] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[30:59] | Anyone want to say anything? | 有人有话要说吗 |
[31:06] | I do. | 我有 |
[31:08] | I do. | 我有 |
[31:13] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[31:14] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[31:16] | You’ve kept this team together, man. | 你是这个队伍的灵魂 哥们 |
[31:17] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[31:19] | I want to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[31:22] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[31:23] | JJ, you’re one of the best people I know. | 小洁 你是我认识的人中最善良的一个 |
[31:25] | No, JJ, wait. | 别走 小洁 等等 |
[31:27] | Rossi. Kid. | 罗西 小子 |
[31:29] | You’ve inspired me so much. | 你们一直在激励我 |
[31:31] | I never got to tell you that. | 我从来没有告诉你们 |
[31:44] | Baby girl. | 宝贝 |
[31:46] | Please stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[31:50] | No. No, please. | 不 不 求求你 |
[31:52] | Please, don’t leave me. | 求求你 别离开我 |
[32:06] | Stop that right now. | 别再想了 |
[32:08] | You’re letting your fear take over. | 你已经被自己的恐惧完全控制了 |
[32:11] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[32:12] | You skipped over the most important part. | 你跳过了最重要的部分 |
[32:14] | When your team comes through that door, | 等你的队友走进那扇门 |
[32:17] | what are they gonna see? | 他们会看到什么 |
[32:19] | Me, on the floor… | 我 躺在地板上 |
[32:22] | With a useless phone in my hand. | 手里拿着一个不能用的手机 |
[32:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:30] | If I press redial, one of those guys is gonna answer. | 如果我按下重播键 就会有人接听 |
[32:35] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[32:36] | You see it now? | 你现在发现了 |
[32:37] | Yes, I–I see it. | 是的 我 我发现了 |
[32:41] | I–I may have a line on him. | 我 我可能可以找到他 |
[32:43] | I just got notification from Fort Eustis. | 我刚收到尤斯蒂斯堡发来的通知 |
[32:44] | That encrypted sat phone, it became active again | 那个加密手机 又被激活了 |
[32:48] | and we managed to pin down one side to here. | 我们想办法把信号连过来了 |
[32:50] | It is a 20-mile radius in Virginia. | 它在弗吉尼亚州 覆盖半径有20英里 |
[32:52] | The other side was to a contractor | 信号另一端是一个独立雇佣兵 |
[32:54] | who didn’t even bother not to use his own cell phone. | 他干脆直接用了自己的手机 |
[32:56] | Arrogant. He thinks we can’t find him. | 狂妄 他觉得我们找不到他 |
[32:58] | And he would be wrong. | 那他就错了 |
[32:59] | He being John Bradley, | 他是约翰·布拉德利 |
[33:01] | not S.A.S. as we had suspected. | 不是我们怀疑的英国特种空勤团的 |
[33:03] | Bradley and Mr. Who Dares Wins | 布拉德利和”勇者胜”先生 |
[33:05] | tried to become S.A.S, but they couldn’t cut it, | 试过加入空勤团 但他们没被录用 |
[33:08] | not to mention people who are S.A.S. don’t get tattoos | 而且空勤团的人也不会纹个身 |
[33:09] | saying S.A.S. because S.A.S. is covert. | 说自己是空勤团队员因为空勤团很低调 |
[33:12] | That is the point. | 这才是重点 |
[33:13] | But apparently people who are dishonorably discharged | 但显然 被英国皇家海军 |
[33:15] | from the British Royal Marines do get that tattoo. | 开除的人 都有那种纹身 |
[33:17] | Your last ping has him in Derek’s direction. | 上次追踪到他正朝戴瑞的方向去 |
[33:19] | He’s probably on his way to him now. | 他现在可能已经去找他了 |
[33:20] | We’ve got helos on the roof | 直升机已经在屋顶 |
[33:21] | standing by for immediate transport. | 随时待命 可以直接过去 |
[33:22] | Any way we can narrow down the search? | 有办法缩小搜索范围吗 |
[33:24] | Yes. Their encryption algorithms are dust. | 有 他们的加密算法很渣 |
[33:26] | If and when that sat phone connects, I’ve got him. | 只要那个电话接通 我就能找到他 |
[33:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:34] | Sir, it just went live. | 长官 刚接通了 |
[33:37] | Solomon, is that you, mate? | 所罗门 是你吗 兄弟 |
[33:40] | Ah, it’s Agent Morgan, isn’t it? | 是摩根探员 对吗 |
[33:44] | Is this the cleanup crew? | 是清道夫吗 |
[33:45] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[33:49] | Well, you got a whole hell of a lot of | 等你到了这里 |
[33:50] | cleaning up to do when you get here. | 要清理的东西可多了 |
[34:04] | That’s funny to you. | 对你来说很好玩啊 |
[34:06] | Yeah, what’s funny is you trying to keep me on the line. | 好玩的是你 想拖着我不挂电话 |
[34:19] | Even if your team finds you, | 就算你的队友能找到你 |
[34:21] | all they’re gonna find is a corpse, | 找到的也只有尸体 |
[34:23] | because I’m closer. | 因为我从不失手 |
[34:25] | That’s tough talk. | 真是嘴硬啊 |
[34:32] | How are you feeling right now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[34:35] | Not so good, I bet. | 我想不怎么好受吧 |
[34:38] | So, yeah, I’ll be seeing you, real soon. | 没错 我很快就要见到你了 |
[34:50] | Son. Son? | 儿子 儿子 |
[34:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:55] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:57] | What else is there? | 还有什么 |
[34:59] | How did you get here, Derek? | 你怎么来这儿的 戴瑞 |
[35:00] | They kidnapped me, | 他们绑了我 |
[35:02] | from the grocery store. | 在杂货店外面 |
[35:06] | I was buying food for dinner. | 我要买做饭的食物 |
[35:08] | For who? | 给谁 |
[35:11] | Savannah. | 萨凡纳 |
[35:25] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[35:28] | Yes, I–I do. | 是的 我爱她 |
[35:31] | There’s the moment when you realize you love a woman, | 有的时候 你意识到自己爱一个女人 |
[35:34] | and the moment you realize you’re gonna marry her. | 也有的时候 你意识到自己要娶她 |
[35:37] | I want to hear about the second one. | 我想听听第二种情况 |
[35:44] | It was the end of last year. | 那是去年年末 |
[35:50] | I’d gotten in late from a case. | 我忙完案子很晚回来 |
[35:53] | It was a bad one. | 案情恶劣 |
[35:56] | She found me downstairs. | 她发现我在楼下 |
[35:59] | She didn’t have to ask. | 她不需要开口问 |
[36:02] | We just sat there, till the sun came up. | 我们就这么坐着 直到天明 |
[36:10] | No words. | 静静无话 |
[36:15] | You were getting food from the store. | 你去店里买吃的 |
[36:18] | Does she cook a lot? | 她做饭做得多吗 |
[36:20] | No. | 不多 |
[36:22] | She can’t cook worth a damn. | 她的厨艺不敢恭维 |
[36:25] | I know dinner’s ready when the smoke alarm goes off. | 烟雾报警器一响 我就知道饭好了 |
[36:28] | She knows it, too. | 她也知道 |
[36:30] | She hates her cooking almost as much as I hate eating it. | 她讨厌下厨就跟我讨厌吃她做的菜一样 |
[36:32] | Must have been important, then, her wanting you home for a meal. | 那她想要你回家吃饭 肯定有重要的事 |
[36:36] | She said she wanted to tell me something. | 她说她有事要跟我说 |
[36:39] | Something bad? | 不好的事吗 |
[36:40] | No. It… | 不是 |
[36:44] | She said it was something good. | 她说是好事 |
[36:46] | I just want to tell you I’m happy. | 我只是想告诉你我很开心 |
[36:49] | And maybe I’ll show you how happy when I get home. | 也许等我回家后会展示给你看我有多开心 |
[36:53] | Ok. Ok. I like the way that sounds. | 好吧 好吧 这听起来不错 |
[37:00] | I think it was something wonderful, pop. | 我认为是很棒的事情 老爸 |
[37:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:05] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[37:09] | What are you gonna do, son? | 你打算怎么办 儿子 |
[37:11] | Are you gonna make it home for dinner? | 你想赶回家吃饭吗 |
[37:19] | Hello, Agent Morgan. | 你好 摩根探员 |
[37:27] | You were an expensive job, mate. | 你这活儿代价可不小 伙计 |
[37:29] | After what you did here, | 看你在这儿的所作所为 |
[37:32] | I’ll finish you for free. | 没钱拿我也要干掉你 |
[37:40] | I say, is that all you got? | 我说 你就这点能耐啊 |
[37:57] | Dad! | 爸 |
[38:00] | Pop! | 老爸 |
[38:04] | You said you were gonna stay with me through this! | 你说了要陪我挺过这一切的 |
[38:09] | Where are you?! | 你在哪儿 |
[38:12] | Right here, son. | 就在这儿 儿子 |
[38:14] | Wakey, hmm? | 醒啊 |
[38:17] | Wake up. | 起床了 |
[38:19] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[38:29] | It’s time to die. | 是时候去死了 |
[38:32] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[38:38] | Get medical in here. | 叫医疗队进来 |
[38:58] | Dad… | 爸 |
[38:59] | What is it, Morgan? What is it? | 怎么了 摩根 怎么了 |
[39:03] | I’m scared, pop. | 我好怕 老爸 |
[39:12] | I can’t feel anything. | 我感觉不到任何东西 |
[39:18] | Pop, I’m scared. | 老爸 我好怕 |
[39:28] | Dying is easy. | 死是很容易的 |
[39:31] | You know what’s hard? | 你知道难的是什么 |
[39:34] | Not being there for your son. | 没有去陪你的儿子 |
[39:38] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[39:40] | I do. | 真的想 |
[39:42] | I want to be there for my family. | 我想去陪我的家人 |
[39:45] | Savannah, mom, my sisters. | 萨凡纳 妈妈 姐姐们 |
[39:49] | All of them, pop. | 他们所有人 老爸 |
[39:56] | But what if I’m not strong enough? | 但万一我不够强大呢 |
[39:58] | That’s why I walked you through those moments, | 所以我才带你回顾过去这些片段 |
[40:01] | so you could see what I’ve seen for 30 years. | 你就能看到我这三十年所看到的 |
[40:05] | You are strong enough. | 你确实足够强大 |
[40:09] | You’ve always been strong enough. | 你向来都足够强大 |
[40:15] | Pop… | 老爸 |
[40:18] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[40:20] | More than you will ever know. | 你永远都不会知道我有多爱你 |
[40:25] | Now go be a dad. | 去为人父吧 |
[41:00] | How long? | 多久了 |
[41:02] | 3 days. | 三天 |
[41:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:20] | Savannah. | 萨凡纳 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:26] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:28] | I was late for dinner. | 吃饭晚了 |
[41:31] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[41:34] | You made it. | 你回来就好 |
[41:35] | No. | 不 |
[41:37] | The next time you ask, | 下次你再叫我 |
[41:40] | I will not be late for you. | 我不会让你久等 |
[41:45] | Or our son. | 或让儿子久等 |
[41:50] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:51] | I figured it out. | 我想明白的 |
[41:58] | Then I guess I should probably tell you | 那或许我该告诉你 |
[42:01] | that I don’t know if it’s a boy. It could be a girl. | 我也不知道是不是男孩 也可能是女孩 |
[42:05] | Do you know how much I love you? | 你知道我有多爱你吗 |
[42:10] | How much I appreciate everything that you do? | 我有多感激你做的这一切吗 |
[42:17] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[42:19] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[42:23] | Yes. | 我愿意 |