Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] You’re gonna get us all in trouble. 你会害了我们所有人的
[00:18] He’s going to be home soon, ok? 他马上就回来了 知道吗
[00:20] Stop! 别锯了
[00:21] Rose? 萝斯
[00:23] Rose! 萝斯
[00:24] Don’t call me that. 别这么叫我
[00:25] How many times have I told you? 跟你说过多少次了
[00:27] You took that when I was watching 你在我轮值的时候拿了这个
[00:30] and he’s gonna blame me. 他会怪到我身上的
[00:32] Please. 求你了
[00:35] Stop that! 别锯了
[01:22] I’m gonna go get help. 我去找人帮忙
[01:24] D-don’t go. 别去
[01:25] You’re sick. You need help. 你病了 你需要帮助
[01:26] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[01:27] Pinkie promise? 拉勾
[01:35] Ok. 好
[02:22] I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop her. 对不起 我拦不住她
[02:24] We have to go. 我们得走了
[02:25] Where? 去哪儿
[02:26] Now. 现在就走
[02:27] I need help. I can’t lift her. 帮帮我 我抬不动她
[02:28] She’ll only slow us down. 她只会拖累我们
[02:29] – But we can’t– – Come on, put her down! -但我们不能 -快 把她放下
[02:31] Go! Now! 快走
[02:35] Last night, this girl, Gina Bryant, 昨晚这个叫吉娜·布莱恩特的女孩
[02:37] flagged down a police car in St. Louis. 在圣路易斯拦下一辆警车
[02:40] She was wearing nothing but a dirty nightgown 她只穿着一件脏睡衣
[02:42] and she was barefoot. 赤着脚
[02:43] And she told them that she had been kidnapped when she was 8. 她告诉警察她八岁时就被绑架了
[02:47] That girl’s gotta be 19 or 20 years old. 这姑娘应该有19 20岁了
[02:49] 18. And they confirmed her identity. 18岁 身份已确认
[02:51] She was a foster kid who disappeared 10 years ago. 她是被收养的 十年前不见的
[02:54] She’s been in captivity this whole time? 这些年她一直被关着吗
[02:56] Long-term hostage. That’s rare. 长期关押 很少见
[02:58] We got another Ariel Castro here? 又一个阿里尔·卡斯特罗吗
[03:00] Funny you should say that. Not funny ha ha, funny weird. 有趣的是 不是好笑得有趣 是诡异得有趣
[03:03] She told the police that she was held captive with this girl, 她告诉警方 和她关在一起的还有一个女孩
[03:06] Sheila Woods, 15 years old, 叫希拉·伍兹 15岁
[03:08] who disappeared from Nashville 7 years ago. 她七年前在纳什维尔失踪
[03:11] Also she said there was another girl, too, 她说那儿还有一个女孩
[03:13] but all she knows about her 但她只知道
[03:14] is that her name is Violet and she was older. 那个女孩叫维奥莱特 年纪比她大
[03:15] I’m assuming you’ve checked the missing children’s database. 我想你已经搜索了失踪儿童数据库
[03:18] Affirmative. There’s no Violet anywhere. 没错 里面没有叫维奥莱特的
[03:19] Did Gina say anything about her captor? 吉娜有没有提到绑架她们的人
[03:21] Just that his name is Tom and he was an older white dude. 只说他叫汤姆 是个年长的白人男性
[03:23] And where were they being held? 她们被关在哪儿
[03:25] This house. Gina took the cops there. 这间房子里 吉娜把警察带去那儿
[03:27] They found Sheila. Sheila’s at the hospital, 他们找到了希拉 希拉现在在医院
[03:29] very ill with something yet to be determined. 病得很重 什么病还待查
[03:31] Violet nowhere to be found. 维奥莱特不见踪影
[03:32] It’s probably safe to assume that she’s with the unsub. 她很可能跟嫌犯在一起
[03:34] Who owns the house? 那房子是谁的
[03:35] Oh, that’s where it gets even weirder. 说到这就更诡异了
[03:36] This woman, Clara Riggins. 房主是她 克拉拉·希金斯
[03:38] She’s MIA, but her checking account is active, 她失踪了 但她的支票账户仍然在用
[03:40] she pays her bills on time, and if my math is correct, 她按时付账单 如果我没算错的话
[03:43] she’s 108 years old. 她今年108岁了
[03:45] I might be going out on a limb here, 这么推测可能有点冒险
[03:46] but I’m gonna bet she had nothing to do with the kidnapping. 但我打赌她跟绑架案没有关系
[03:49] The real question’s where is the unsub 真正的问题是嫌犯和
[03:50] and this other girl Violet? 另一个叫维奥莱特的姑娘在哪儿
[03:51] That’s what we’re gonna find out. 这正是我们要解决的问题
[03:53] Lewis is on a research assignment. Wheels up in 30. 露易丝去做研究任务了 三十分钟后出发
[03:59] Can I go pee? 我能尿个尿吗
[04:00] Soon. 马上
[04:04] When? We’ve been driving for hours. 什么时候 我们都开了好几个小时了
[04:07] Soon. I said. 马上 我说了
[04:10] I gotta go bad. 我很着急
[04:16] What’d I say, huh? 我说了什么
[04:16] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll hold it. 对不起 对不起 我忍着
[04:18] I’ll be good, I promise. 我可以忍 我保证
[04:19] Maybe I should just get rid of you. 也许我应该把你解决了
[04:20] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! 对不起 对不起
[04:52] Hostage 人质
[04:57] “By the will art thou lost, “人因意志而迷失
[04:59] by the will art thou found, 也因意志找到自我
[05:01] by the will art thou free, captive, and bound.” 因意志而被解放或束缚”
[05:05] Angelus Silesius. 安吉勒斯·西勒辛思
[05:09] Both Gina and Sheila were grabbed when they were 8. 吉娜和希拉都是八岁时被绑走的
[05:11] And both just blocks away from their homes. 地点都是在离家几个街区的地方
[05:13] And made a clean getaway each time. No witnesses. 嫌犯每次都跑得很利索 没有目击者
[05:15] There’s an excellent chance he stalked them. 很有可能他跟踪了她们
[05:17] Clean getaways usually mean they know daily routines 跑得利索通常说明嫌犯了解被害人的日常生活
[05:19] and are familiar with the area. 而且对这片区域很熟
[05:20] So this guy’s patient and has a plan. 这家伙有耐心有计划
[05:22] Which means he has patterns,too. 也就是说他还有固定的作案模式
[05:24] This guy’s more than just a preferential pedophile. 这家伙不只是有恋童癖
[05:26] His victims are children, 虽然他的受害人是儿童
[05:28] but that’s probably more about establishing control. 但更有可能他是为了建立控制
[05:31] Long-term captivity is what matters to him. 长期关押对他来说才是最重要的
[05:33] We’ve seen profiles like this before. 我们以前给这样的人做过侧写
[05:35] There’s always a sexual assault component to their M.O. 他们的作案手法中总是包括性侵
[05:38] Hello, all. I just sent you the 4-1-1 大家好 我刚给你们发了资料
[05:40] on the statements from police reports. 是警方报告
[05:43] Turns out the neighbors haven’t seen Clara Riggins in 20 years. 原来邻居已经有20年没见过克拉拉·希金斯了
[05:46] Most of them didn’t even know that she existed. 多数人甚至不知道她是那儿的居民
[05:48] But they all know who this Tom guy is. 但他们都认识这个叫汤姆的人
[05:49] According to this one lady, 据一位女士说
[05:51] Tom told her that he was Clara’s grandson. 汤姆说他是克拉拉的孙子
[05:53] But I triple-checked. Clara doesn’t have any relatives anywhere. 但我再三查验 克拉拉并没有任何亲属
[05:55] Did we get a description from any of the neighbors? 拿到邻居对他的描述了吗
[05:56] Affirmative. 拿到了
[05:57] And they also gave me the make and model of Tom’s blue van. 他们还给了我汤姆蓝色货车的车型
[06:00] It’s a pretty common vehicle. 是很常见的车型
[06:01] I got a long list of registered owners. 我这儿有一长串车主名单
[06:03] So far the 3 Toms and Thomases on that list all check out. 目前已排除了名单上的三个汤姆和托马斯
[06:06] All right, stay on it. 好的 继续查
[06:07] You know I will, sir. 那必须的 长官
[06:09] When we land, Dave, you and morgan go to the house. 落地以后 戴夫你和摩根去房子那儿看看
[06:11] JJ, you and Reid are with me at the hospital. 小洁你和里德跟我去医院
[06:13] We need to talk to the girls 我们得跟姑娘们谈谈
[06:14] and find out everything they remember. 了解她们所知的一切信息
[06:22] Well, she’s stable for now. 她暂时稳定了
[06:25] All we can do is wait. 我们只能观望
[06:27] So, just sit tight. 你就耐心等等吧
[06:31] Agents, thank you for waiting. 探员们 谢谢你们耐心等待
[06:33] Of course. How is she? 应该的 她怎么样
[06:34] Looks like she had complications from a miscarriage. 她好像因流产造成一系列并发症
[06:37] Her infection turned septic. 因感染引发了败血症
[06:38] We had to perform an emergency hysterectomy. 我们只能对她紧急进行了子宫切除
[06:41] And she has several old scars on her back. 她背上有很多旧伤疤
[06:43] If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were from a whip. 目前看来是鞭打造成
[06:45] Any idea when she might wake up? 她大概什么时候会醒
[06:47] There’s no way to tell. 不知道
[06:48] What about Gina Bryant? 那吉娜·布莱恩特呢
[06:50] She’s doing much better, all things considered. 综合看来她就好多了
[06:52] Malnourished, dehydrated, a couple nasty cuts and bruises. 营养不良 脱水 几处很深的伤口和淤青
[06:55] But she should be ok. Physically, anyway. 但她身体上没有大问题
[06:57] Do you think she’s able to answer a few questions? 她现在能回答几个问题吗
[07:00] She was pretty agitated when she came in, 她来的时候情绪很激动
[07:01] so we gave her a mild sedative. 所以我们给她注射了中效镇静剂
[07:04] But she has the same scars on her back, 但她背上也有一样的伤疤
[07:07] and she’s got a bunch of old injuries that didn’t heal properly. 还有很多旧伤愈合得不好
[07:10] Broken ribs, tibia, a couple of fingers. 肋骨 胫骨和几根手指都有骨折
[07:13] I hope you catch the guy who did this. 希望你们能抓到这个坏蛋
[07:18] Do you feel better? 感觉好点了吗
[07:20] Much better. Thank you. 好多了 谢谢
[07:22] Ok. 那好
[07:29] Sorry I yelled. 抱歉吼你
[07:30] Daddy’s just got a lot on his mind, all right? 爸爸事太多了心烦 理解吧
[07:33] It’s ok. 没关系
[07:50] Hi, Gina. 你好 吉娜
[07:52] My name’s Jennifer. 我叫洁妮芙
[07:53] This here is my friend Spencer. 这是我朋友斯宾塞
[07:55] Hi. 你好
[07:56] We’re with the FBI. 我们是联调局探员
[07:56] Do you know what that is? 你知道什么叫联调局吗
[07:59] The police? 警察吗
[08:00] Yeah. Something like that. 没错 差不多
[08:01] I already talked to the police. 我已经跟警察谈过了
[08:03] Well, we’re–we’re a little bit different. 我们跟他们不太一样
[08:05] Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? 介意我们问几个问题吗
[09:11] Can you tell me about the day you were kidnapped? 能说说你被绑当天的情况吗
[09:13] I went to the park. 我去了公园
[09:16] I forgot my sweatshirt. 忘了带运动服
[09:19] But I didn’t want to go home. 但又不想回家
[09:20] Why not? 为什么呢
[09:22] That lady Trisha was mean. 特丽莎女士态度很坏
[09:23] Your foster mother, Trisha? Trisha Gilmore? 收养你的特丽莎吗 特丽莎·吉尔摩吗
[09:26] Her kids, too. 还有她的小孩
[09:27] They said I wasn’t worth the money they made off me. 他们觉得养我赔钱
[09:30] So you went to the playground to get away from them. 所以你去游乐场想躲开他们
[09:32] I went all kinds of places. 我哪里都去
[09:35] Mostly there. 大多就那附近
[09:37] What happened that day? 那天什么情况
[09:40] I saw Violet. 我看到维奥莱特
[09:41] Violet. 维奥莱特
[09:42] The girl you were held hostage with? 一起被劫持的那个女孩
[09:48] She was waiting for her dad to pick her up. 她在等爸爸来接
[09:52] And that’s when he came. 然后他来了
[09:53] Who, Tom? 谁 汤姆吗
[09:54] Hey, girls, look what I have. 姑娘们 看看这是什么
[09:56] He had this little puppy. 他带了一只小狗
[09:58] He asked me if I wanted to give him treats. 他问我想不想喂小狗吃零食
[10:00] He said he went crazy for treats. 他说它很喜欢吃零食
[10:02] They were in his car. 就在他车里
[10:04] But it wasn’t a car. 但那不是小汽车
[10:06] It was a van. 而是大货车
[10:08] And he opened the door 他开了车门
[10:11] and pushed me in and he hit me. 推我进去后打了我
[10:13] I tasted my blood, and my eyes were watery. 我的血流到了嘴里 不停地哭
[10:19] He said I’d better listen or he was gonna hit me again. 他叫我识相听话 否则还得挨打
[10:22] We drove… 车子开了
[10:24] We drove for a long time. 车子开了很长时间
[10:27] But I never saw the puppy again, though. 但我再也没有见过那只小狗了
[10:29] Never saw it. 再也没有
[10:31] He was so little. 它还那么小
[10:33] I don’t know where he went, though. I’m sorry. 我也不知道它去哪了 对不起
[10:36] It’s ok. It’s ok. 没关系 没关系
[10:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:39] I’m sorry. Shh… 对不起
[10:51] Look what I found in the kitchen. 看我在厨房发现了什么
[10:57] Bondage and torture porn. 绑带和虐待黄片
[10:59] Also found another toolbox in there. 在那儿又找到一个工具箱
[11:01] That makes 3. 就有三个了
[11:02] Well, you saw the guy’s woodwork. 你也见识了这家伙的木工活
[11:03] He’s obviously good with his hands. 他有双巧手
[11:05] So maybe some kind of carpenter or handyman. 所以可能是木匠或是勤杂工
[11:08] Check this out. 来看这个
[11:10] It could be OCD. 可能有强迫症
[11:11] I mean, his closet is just right. 衣柜整理得很好
[11:13] Clothes are perfectly folded. 衣服摆放也整整齐齐
[11:14] You can even bounce a quarter off his bed. 床也铺得一丝不苟
[11:16] He wants total control over every aspect of his life. 他希望对生活全权掌控
[11:20] Makes sense for a sadist. 虐待狂嘛 可以理解
[11:21] He’s not gonna like being on the run. 那他肯定不喜欢逃窜
[11:22] He’s gonna feel powerless. 那会让他感觉丧失了控制力
[11:24] And that’s why he took Violet with him. 所以他要带上维奥莱特
[11:26] Sheila Woods was probably too sick to travel. 希拉·伍兹太虚弱了没法上路
[11:29] You know, Violet was the oldest and helped with the abductions. 维奥莱特年纪最大还曾协助绑架
[11:32] She was probably his first victim. 很可能是首个受害者
[11:33] Or maybe his daughter. 也可能是他女儿
[11:35] Well, either way, she was important to him. 不管哪种 都对他很重要
[11:38] You know, I also wonder, what happened to Clara Riggins? 我很好奇克拉拉·希金斯是怎么回事
[11:43] Well, the bedroom down the hall is untouched. 他完全没碰客厅旁边那间卧室
[11:45] Looks like it’s been that way for a while. 这样已经有段时间了
[11:47] This house is well cared for. 这幢房子被料理得很好
[11:48] He looked after it. 他用心料理
[11:49] That could be how he found this place. 可能他就是这么找到这儿的
[11:52] Elderly woman with no family 没有家人的老太太
[11:54] hires someone to fix things now and then. 偶尔雇人来修东西
[11:56] He’s a nice guy. He does good work. 他人不错 干活也不赖
[11:59] They build a relationship. 渐渐熟络起来
[12:01] You think he took advantage of Clara Riggins. 你认为他利用了克拉拉·希金斯
[12:03] Yeah. 没错
[12:04] Right before he murdered her. 然后他杀了她
[12:06] I don’t know, Rossi. This guy doesn’t profile as a killer. 我不明白 罗西 这家伙不符合杀人犯的特征
[12:09] He likes the long game. 他喜欢放长线
[12:11] So maybe he just insinuates himself into her life 可能他只是悄悄潜入她的生活中
[12:13] and waits for her to die. 等她去世
[12:15] And he made sure that she came to depend on him for survival 确保她会寄希望于他 找他来照顾
[12:17] just like his victims. 就像其他受害者一样
[12:21] Gina, do you have any idea 吉娜 你是否知道
[12:22] where Tom might be right now? 汤姆现在可能在哪儿
[12:24] Maybe his disappearing place. 或许在他的消失地
[12:25] His disappearing place? 他的消失地
[12:27] He’d always leave. I liked it when he was gone, 他经常不在 我喜欢这样
[12:29] even though he never left much food. 虽然他留的食物总不够
[12:31] Do you know where the disappearing place is? 你知道消失地在哪里吗
[12:33] I didn’t get to go. He only took Violet 我没去过 他只带维奥莱特
[12:35] and Sheila once. 和希拉去过一次
[12:37] They were more special. 她们更特殊
[12:39] Why were they more special? 为什么她们比较特殊
[12:41] Because they were good. 因为她们很乖
[12:42] They never fought. 她们从来不反抗
[12:44] But you did. 但你反抗了
[12:46] I hated to call him daddy, and I wouldn’t say my name. 我不想叫他爸爸 我也不愿意说我的名字
[12:48] What do you mean, you wouldn’t say your name? 什么叫你不愿意说你的名字
[12:50] Rose. 萝斯
[12:52] He tried to call me that. 他试图用这个名字叫我
[12:53] Did Sheila or Violet every talk about the disappearing place? 希拉和维奥莱特有没有谈论过消失地
[12:56] It’s a secret. It would make Tom mad if they did. 这是个秘密 如果她们敢说的话汤姆会很生气
[12:59] Well, what about Tom? Did he ever talk about it? 那汤姆呢 他有没有提过
[13:03] One time. 有一次
[13:04] When he was nice. 当他心情好的时候
[13:06] He brought pizza. 他带了披萨
[13:08] Do you remember what he said? 你记得他说了什么吗
[13:10] That maybe one day I could go. 他说也许有一天我也能去
[13:13] Then… 然后…
[13:16] Then he wanted to go behind the curtain. 然后他就想去帘子后面
[13:24] Sometimes I didn’t fight as much after Sheila got there. 希拉来了后 有时我反抗得没有以前激烈了
[13:27] Why not? 为什么
[13:28] Because we had to take care of her. 因为我们得照顾她
[13:30] So I tried to make him happy. 所以我试图讨好他
[13:32] But I made sure she remembered her real name 但我确保她还记得她的真名
[13:34] no matter what. 不管怎么样
[13:35] What about Violet? Do you know her real name? 那维奥莱特呢 你知道她的真名吗
[13:41] Just–just Violet. 只知道她叫维奥莱特
[13:43] Sometimes he called her Vi. 有时他叫她小维
[13:44] Did Tom ever mention anyone named Clara? 汤姆有没有提过一个叫克拉拉的人
[13:48] She liked flowers. That’s where we got our names. 她喜欢花 所以他才给我们起这样的名字
[13:50] He called Sheila Daisy. 他把希拉叫做黛西
[13:52] Did you ever see Clara? 你有没有见过克拉拉
[13:55] No. 没有
[13:58] But sometimes I was good 但有时我表现好
[14:01] and he let me go outside at nighttime, 他会准我晚上出去
[14:03] and we planted flowers. 我们会种花
[14:06] He said they were for Clara. 他说这都是为克拉拉种的
[14:19] No, it was– 不 那天…
[14:21] It was just like any other day. 就像以往一样
[14:23] I made her lunch, I kissed her goodbye, 我给她做了午餐 跟她亲吻告别
[14:26] and then her school called wondering where she was. 然后她的学校打电话来说她不见了
[14:29] Is there anyone you’d like me to contact? 需要我帮你联系什么人吗
[14:31] Her father. 她的父亲
[14:32] He’s in Tampa. 他在坦帕
[14:34] We split up after Sheila disappeared. 希拉失踪后我们就分开了
[14:37] Who did this to her? 谁对她做了这些事
[14:39] Who? 是谁
[14:40] Rest assured we’re doing everything we can to find him. 请放心 我们会用尽一切手段抓到他
[14:46] So this one right here will turn the volume up and down. 这个按键可以用来控制音量
[14:49] And then this one if you want to change the channel, 如果你想看点别的节目
[14:52] if you want to watch something different. 按这个键就能换台
[14:53] JJ. 小洁
[14:54] Here you go. I’ll be right back. 拿着 我马上回来
[14:59] Composite sketch of the unsub. 这是不明嫌犯的素描图
[15:00] Garcia’s running facial recognition 加西亚正在与蓝色卡车车主
[15:02] against her list of blue van owners. 进行面部特征识别比对
[15:04] How’s she doing? 她怎么样
[15:05] It’s a lot. 她经历了太多
[15:07] She has no money, no family, 她没有钱 没有家人
[15:09] a second-grade education, 只有小学二年级的知识水平
[15:10] not to mention a lifetime of PTSD to deal with. 更别提她的余生都会受创伤后应激障碍症折磨
[15:13] Clear the door, clear the door, please. 请让开 请让开
[15:15] 103. Code blue. 103病房 需要急救
[15:18] – That can’t be good. – Dr. Givens, room 103. Code blue. -这可不妙 -吉文斯医生 103病房 需要急救
[15:18] Crash cart coming through. 推车来了
[15:20] Given the amount of hospital staff and the level of urgency, 根据医院员工的数目和紧急等级
[15:22] it looks to me like Sheila might be coding. 我觉得希拉可能有情况
[15:24] What’s coding? 什么有情况
[15:26] Gina, you need to get back in bed. 吉娜 你得回床上去
[15:28] Is that Sheila’s room? 那是希拉的病房吗
[15:29] No, no, no. Ok, you know what? 不不不 你知道吗
[15:32] Let them work. You don’t want to get in their way. 让他们来吧 你不要去妨碍他们
[15:34] No! You don’t stop working on her! You keep working on her! 不 你们不要放弃她 你们要继续救她
[15:37] -Seila! Is she ok? – No no no. -希拉她没事吧 -不 别过去
[15:39] Sheila! Sheila! What’s wrong?! 希拉 希拉 怎么了
[15:40] What’s wrong with her?! 她怎么了
[15:42] I have to help her! I have to help her! 我得去帮她 我得去帮她
[15:45] Please! Please! Please… 求你了 求你了 求你了
[16:03] What have you got, Garcia? 你查到了什么 加西亚
[16:04] I have a big fat hit on our unsub. 我对我们的嫌犯可有大发现
[16:06] I give you Michael Clark Thompson, 认识一下迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森
[16:09] owner of Mike’s Fix-it and Construction, 他是迈克修理建筑公司的老板
[16:12] and there’s a blue van registered in the company’s name. 公司名下注册了一辆蓝色货车
[16:16] You sent the address? 地址发过来了吗
[16:17] No, it’s a P.O. Box, sir, 不 只有邮政信箱地址 长官
[16:18] and his cell phone is turned off. 他的手机关机了
[16:20] but it last pinged last night in St. Louis, 但最后的信号定位显示昨晚他在圣路易斯
[16:22] right next to Clara Riggins’ house. 就在克拉拉·希金斯的房子边上
[16:24] Is this him? 是他吗
[16:25] Yeah. Get it away, please. 是的 请拿走 谢谢
[16:28] I’ll issue the APD. 我去签发全境通缉令
[16:46] Here. 拿着
[16:47] Eat. I know you’re hungry. 吃吧 我知道你饿了
[16:49] Can we please go see them? 我们能去看看她们吗
[16:51] Shut up and eat your cheeseburger. 闭嘴 吃你的汉堡
[17:02] Now, listen. 听着
[17:03] Just let me sleep for a little while, 让我睡一小会儿
[17:04] then I’ll take you to see them. 然后我就带你去看她们
[17:06] Ok. Ok. I’ll be quiet. 好 好 我会很安静
[17:08] I’ll be quiet as a mouse. 我会像老鼠一样安静
[17:10] I just need a few minutes. 我只需要几分钟
[17:13] Sweet dreams. 好梦
[17:14] I thought you said you’d be quiet. 你不是说你会很安静吗
[17:21] Michael Clark Thompson’s mother died in childbirth, 迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森小时候 他母亲就去世了
[17:23] so he grew up with his father Nate, 他跟他父亲内特相依为命
[17:25] who was married and divorced 5 different times. 他父亲后来再婚过五次
[17:27] And each of exes filed for divorce 他所有前妻都是因
[17:29] on the grounds of cruelty, adultery, or both. 家庭暴力或通奸行为申请离婚
[17:32] Apparently his father had a predilection for prostitutes. 显然他父亲对妓女情有独钟
[17:34] He was even arrested once for having assaulted one. 他甚至曾因侵犯妓女而被捕
[17:37] Now, kids do what they see. 小孩子有样学样
[17:39] This might explain the son’s extreme misogynistic tendencies. 可能因此才会导致他的儿子厌恶女性
[17:42] And his violent streak. 以及他的暴力倾向
[17:43] The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. 有其父必有其子
[17:45] This man is smart, and he’s manipulative. 这人很聪明 擅长操控他人
[17:48] He not only was able to 他不仅能够
[17:49] take advantage of the woman who owns this house, 利用这栋房子的女房主
[17:51] but he’s somehow held 3 girls hostage here for over a decade. 还关押了三个女孩超过十年
[17:53] That took effort and dedication. 这需要花费很多精力
[17:55] This was important to him, like a compulsion. 这对他很重要 好像强迫症一样
[17:58] He gets off on having absolute power and control. 绝对的权力和掌控权使他兴奋
[18:01] All units be advised, 所有单位请注意
[18:02] APB suspect blue van 在塔夫特大道和巴克利路口
[18:04] spotted on Taft Avenue and Buckley Road. 发现嫌犯的蓝色面包车
[18:07] That’s him. 就是他
[18:27] Michael Clark Thompson, FBI! 迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森 联调局
[18:29] Show me your hands! 把手举起来
[18:30] Daddy, who is that? 爸爸 那是谁
[18:31] Show me your hands! 把手举起来
[18:32] Now very slowly use your right hand 慢慢用你的右手
[18:34] to open the driver’s side door. 打开驾驶座的门
[18:36] – Daddy? – Slowly. -爸爸 -慢慢地
[18:37] Remember what I told you. 记得我告诉过你的
[18:38] That if anybody ever found us, 要是有人找到我们
[18:42] daddy’s the only one that loves you. 只有爸爸是爱你的
[18:44] Get out of the van nice and slow. 慢慢从面包车里出来
[18:45] Keep your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看到的地方
[18:50] Ah, you gotta be kidding me, this guy. 这家伙是在逗我吗
[18:59] Oh, god! Oh, my wrist! My wrist! 老天 我的手腕 我的手腕
[19:02] Oh, what, am I hurting you? I’m sorry. 怎么 我弄疼你了吗 抱歉
[19:06] Shut up. 闭嘴
[19:16] It’s ok. It’s ok. 没事的 没事的
[19:18] We got you. 有我们呢
[19:21] She’s refusing treatment. 她不愿接受治疗
[19:23] She won’t even tell us her last name. 连她姓什么都不肯告诉我们
[19:24] Well, that’s because she might not even remember it herself. 可能因为她都不知道自己姓什么
[19:26] Violet probably isn’t even her real name. 维奥莱特可能都不是她的真名
[19:28] It’s most likely the name he gave her. 更像是他给她的名字
[19:29] We do need to talk to her. 我们得跟她谈谈
[19:31] Well, you can try. You might have better luck than I did. 你可以试试 或许比我走运
[19:33] It may take some time to get through to her. 做通她的工作可能要花点时间
[19:35] All right, see what you can find out. 行 看看你能查出什么
[19:36] I’m gonna go question Thompson. 我要去审讯汤普森了
[19:38] She’s probably childlike and unsocialized, exactly like Gina. 她可能跟吉娜一样 幼稚且不善交际
[19:41] And if she was held captive the longest, 要是她是被关押最久的
[19:42] she almost certainly fell victim to intense trauma bonding. 她很有可能与嫌犯之间建立了强大的创伤纽带
[19:47] Hi. Violet? My name’s Jennifer. 你好 维奥莱特 我叫洁妮芙
[19:51] And I’m Spencer. 我是斯宾塞
[19:52] Uh, can we go now? 我们能走了吗
[19:55] Me and my daddy, we gotta go. 我和我爸爸 我们得走了
[19:57] When you say daddy, do you mean Tom? 你说的爸爸是指汤姆吗
[20:00] I don’t call him that. 我不那么叫他
[20:03] You know, that’s– that’s not actually his real name. 其实那不是他的真名
[20:06] His name is Michael Clark Thompson. 他叫迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森
[20:07] Tom’s just a name he made up. 汤姆只是他编的假名
[20:09] Kind of like your name– Violet. 跟你的名字一样 维奥莱特
[20:12] Do you remember your real name? 你记得你的真名吗
[20:16] I need my daddy. We need to go. 我要我爸爸 我们得走了
[20:19] Where is it that you need to go? Maybe we can help you. 你要去哪里 或许我们能帮你
[20:23] He said you would do that. 他说过你们会这么做
[20:25] Do what? 做什么
[20:27] Ask questions and lie. 问问题 然后撒谎
[20:29] Especially about him. 尤其是对他的事撒谎
[20:31] We know what he did to you, Violet. 我们知道他对你做了什么 维奥莱特
[20:34] Gina told us everything. 吉娜都告诉我们了
[20:37] You found her? 你找到她了吗
[20:40] Did you find Daisy, too? 你也找到黛西了吗
[20:43] Her real name is Sheila. Sheila Woods. 她的真名叫希拉 希拉·伍兹
[20:45] And, yes, we did. 是的 我们找到她了
[20:48] She was super sick. Is she ok? 她之前病得很厉害 她还好吗
[20:51] I’m sorry, but, no, she’s not. 很抱歉 但她 并不好
[20:54] The doctors did everything they could, 医生们尽了全力
[20:56] but she didn’t make it. 但她没挺过来
[20:59] She died. 她死了
[21:09] You don’t have to be afraid of him anymore. 你不用再怕他了
[21:13] We can help you. 我们能帮你
[21:14] He said you would say that, too. 他说你会这么说
[21:16] You don’t know anything, ok? 你什么都不知道 好吗
[21:18] I would be dead without him. 没有他我会死
[21:19] He’s the only one who loves me. 只有他是爱我的
[21:20] Violet, please. 维奥莱特 别这样
[21:22] I–I gotta go. Please. 我得走了 拜托
[21:25] I’ve been good. I haven’t done anything bad. 我一直都很乖 我没有干坏事
[21:27] Can I go now? 我能走了吗
[21:30] Please. 拜托
[21:38] I gave them a good life. 我给了他们一个好的生活
[21:39] They were clothed, fed. 她们衣食无忧
[21:40] You repeatedly raped and tortured them. 你不断强奸折磨她们
[21:42] Children need discipline. 孩子需要管教
[21:43] Now, if you have kids yourself, you know what– 你要是自己有孩子 你就会知道
[21:45] That wasn’t discipline and they’re not your children. 那不是教导 而且她们也不是你的孩子
[21:47] The hell they weren’t. I saved them. 怎么不是 我救了她们
[21:50] From what? 怎么救的
[21:51] From their parents. 从她们父母手上救的
[21:53] Nobody cared about them. 没人关心她们
[21:54] Where were they when I showed up? 我出现的时候她们父母在哪
[21:56] No one cared about them but me. 除了我没人关心她们
[21:58] What about Clara Riggins? 那克拉拉·希金斯呢
[22:01] She was a nice lady. 她是个好人
[22:02] Who seems to have disappeared. 但她似乎失踪了
[22:03] Huh. I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[22:06] I didn’t say that you did. 我没说是你干的
[22:07] No, but obviously that’s what you’re thinking. 但很明显你是这么想的
[22:10] So where is she? 她人在哪
[22:12] I went to check on her one day 我有天去看她
[22:14] and she didn’t answer the door. 她没来开门
[22:15] I had the key, so I let myself in and I found her, 我有钥匙就自己进去了 结果找到了她
[22:19] just lying on the kitchen floor. 就那么倒在厨房地板上
[22:21] So I put her in the yard. 我把她埋在院子里
[22:22] That’s what she would have wanted. 她也应该是这么希望的
[22:23] Look, she loved that house. 听着 她很爱那栋房子
[22:25] She didn’t want to be buried next to strangers. 她不想埋在陌生人旁边
[22:27] You can go check if you want. 你可以自己去看看
[22:29] I told you, I’ve got nothing to hide. 我告诉你们了 我没什么好隐瞒的
[22:31] Nothing to hide, my ass. He’s full of it. 没什么好隐瞒个鬼 胡说八道
[22:34] The preliminary M.E. report does suggest 初步法医鉴定显示
[22:36] that Clara Riggins died of natural causes. 克拉拉·希金斯是自然死亡
[22:37] I think he’s telling the truth about that. He didn’t kill her. 这点他说的是实话 他没有杀她
[22:39] I’m sorry, guys. I can’t stop thinking about Violet. 对不起 我一直在想维奥莱特
[22:42] She could not wait to get out of here, 她迫不及待地想要离开这里
[22:44] like it was urgent. It’s all she could talk about. 像是有什么急事 她一直在说这个
[22:46] Well, she’d been held captive most of her life. 她基本上被关了一辈子
[22:48] All this has to be a tremendous shock. 她肯定对这一切十分震惊
[22:50] No question about that, but that wasn’t it. 这毋庸置疑 但不是这个
[22:52] It’s like she had somewhere specific in mind 像是她要去一个特定的地方
[22:54] and she needed Thompson to go with her. 而且她要汤普森陪她一起去
[22:55] Well, he’s conditioned her to depend on him for everything. 他训练她什么事都依赖自己
[22:58] Exactly. You condition someone 是的 一直重复地训练人做一件事
[22:59] by doing something over and over again. 就能让一个人受制于你
[23:01] Now, we know he repeatedly abused them. 我们知道他一直在虐待她们
[23:03] I don’t think she was itching to get out of here to go do that. 她肯定不是急着想离开这里去被虐待
[23:06] Maybe he did something to reward her somehow. 也许他在通过某种方式奖励她
[23:10] What if she has a child? 她会不会有孩子
[23:12] Where else would you want to go so badly? 不然还有哪里会让人这么急切想赶去
[23:14] You know, that’s not a stretch. 那不是不可能
[23:15] Sheila woods had a miscarriage. 希拉·伍兹流过产
[23:17] Maybe Violet brought one to term. 也许维奥莱特生下过一个
[23:19] We did profile he might be trying to fill some kind of void 我们确实侧写出他可能想要填补自己的空虚
[23:21] since he didn’t have a family. 因为他没有完整的家庭
[23:22] Yeah, but ina Bryant never mentioned any baby. 是的 但吉娜·布莱恩特从没有提到过孩子
[23:26] Well, Violet could have had the baby before Gina was abducted. 可能是吉娜被诱拐之前维奥莱特就生了孩子
[23:29] Gina wouldn’t even know about it. 吉娜可能不知道
[23:30] We, if we’re right about any of this, 我们 如果我们的推测是对的
[23:32] That means there’s another kid somewhere out there. 那说明外面还有另一个孩子
[23:35] Then who’s taking care of it? 那谁来照顾那孩子
[23:36] I wove my webs for you because I liked you. 我为你织网写字是因为我喜欢你
[23:39] After all, what’s a life anyway? 毕竟 什么是生活
[23:41] We’re born, we live a little while, we die. 出生 活一会儿 死亡
[23:44] A spider’s life can’t help being something of a mess, 蜘蛛的生活都免不了一团糟
[23:46] with all this trapping and eating flies. 我经常设下陷阱捕食苍蝇
[23:50] I don’t want to listen anymore. 我不想再听了
[23:52] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[23:54] I know. Me, too. 我知道 我也是
[23:58] You want to sing? 你想唱歌吗
[24:00] How about “A-B-Cs”? 字母歌好吗
[24:01] You remember it? 你还记得吗
[24:03] Yeah. 记得
[24:23] Don’t worry. I’ll be right there with you. 别担心 我会一直陪着你
[24:25] Don’t leave. 别走
[24:27] I promise. 我保证
[24:32] Excuse me, Mrs. Woods. 不好意思 伍兹太太
[24:34] I am so sorry to interrupt here, 很抱歉打扰到你
[24:36] but…this is Gina. 但是 这是吉娜
[24:40] She was with Sheila. 她以前跟希拉一起的
[24:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:52] I tried to help her. 我想救她的
[24:54] I tried. 我尽力了
[25:06] Yeah, Garcia. 加西亚
[25:06] Sir, I think I found who violet is. 长官 我想我知道维奥莱特是谁了
[25:08] The timeline matches, the geography matches, 时间吻合 地点吻合
[25:10] everything matches. 一切都吻合
[25:13] Hi. 你好
[25:15] You ok? 你还好吗
[25:16] How is daddy? Can we go soon? 爸爸怎么样 我们能走了吗
[25:18] Um, we’re working on it. 我们正在努力
[25:21] You know, I still have a few questions I need to ask you. 我还有些问题要问你
[25:24] Ok? 好吗
[25:25] What’s that thing? 这是什么东西
[25:27] Um, well, you can look at pictures on it. 你可以在上面看照片
[25:32] Do you know this little girl? 你认识这个小女孩儿吗
[25:37] Her name is Amelia Hawthorne, 她叫阿米莉亚·霍桑
[25:40] and she is from a city called Indianapolis. 来自一个叫印第安纳波利斯的城市
[25:43] And these– these are her parents. 这两个人 是她的父母
[25:47] That’s George and Maureen. 那是乔治和莫琳
[25:52] That little girl 这个小女孩
[25:54] is you. 是你
[25:56] You’re Amelia. 你就是阿米莉亚
[26:08] Um…My name is Violet. 我叫维奥莱特
[26:11] No, sweetie. 不 亲爱的
[26:13] Tom took you away from your family when you were only 8. 汤姆把你从家人身边带走的时候你才八岁
[26:17] You have been gone for 15 years. 你已经失踪了十五年
[26:19] Tom is not your daddy. 汤姆不是你爸爸
[26:22] This man is. 这个人才是
[26:25] I–I can’t even begin 我 我无法
[26:29] to understand what you’re feeling right now, 想象你现在的感觉
[26:31] But you must be scared and confused. 但你一定很害怕很疑惑
[26:34] I promise you, Amelia, 我向你保证 阿米莉亚
[26:37] I am your friend. 我是你的朋友
[26:39] Ok? And I’m here to help you. 好吗 我是来帮助你的
[26:41] You gotta trust me. Ok? 你得信任我 好吗
[26:45] Ok. 好的
[26:47] Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗
[26:50] I need you to think back 我需要你回想一下
[26:51] and try really hard to remember. 非常努力地回忆
[26:54] Did Tom… 汤姆…
[26:58] Did he ever get you pregnant? 有没有让你怀孕过
[27:01] Did you have a baby, Amelia? 你有没有生过孩子 阿米莉亚
[27:04] I can’t talk about that. He gets mad. 我不能说这个 他会生气的
[27:06] He’s not here. 他不在这里
[27:07] He gets mad if I even ask about about– 他会生气的 只要我问起…
[27:10] I promised you, 我向你保证
[27:12] I am here to help you. 我是来帮助你的
[27:14] Which means you never, ever have to worry about him again. 也就是说你永远 永远都不用再害怕他了
[27:26] My sisters. 我的妹妹们
[27:28] Your sisters? 你的妹妹们
[27:32] I got super sick. 我病得很严重
[27:35] And then my belly got really big both times. 那两次我的肚子都变得很大
[27:38] Both times? It happened twice? 两次 发生过两次
[27:41] And then one day, they just… 然后有一天 她们就…
[27:45] came out, 出来了
[27:46] and it really hurt like crazy, 真的特别疼
[27:48] but I got my sisters. 但我有妹妹了
[27:53] Lily and Jasmine. 莉莉和贾斯敏
[27:56] Do you know where they are right now? 你知道她们现在在哪儿吗
[27:57] Of course. They’re in the disappearing place. 当然 她们在消失地
[28:00] Do you know where that is? I can take you there. 你知道在哪儿吗 我可以带你去那里
[28:03] We have to drive. Can you drive? 得开车去 你会开车吗
[28:04] Yeah, but you need to tell me where to go. 会 但你需要告诉我去哪儿
[28:05] Can you do that? 你可以吗
[28:06] No. I don’t know– I don’t know where it is. 不行 我不知道 我不知道在哪儿
[28:09] I always sit in back. He drives. 我都是坐在后面 他开车
[28:11] Well, you might remember more than you think. 你记得的可能比你想象的多
[28:12] No. Daddy knows. He can drive. 不 爸爸知道 他会开车
[28:14] Just go and get him. Go get him and we can go. 去找他 找到他我们就能走了
[28:23] Go ahead. Take it. 来 你喝吧
[28:26] What about you? 那你呢
[28:27] I’m ok. 我没事
[28:28] He’ll be back soon. 他很快就会回来
[28:36] Here. 给
[28:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:46] All right. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[28:50] The x-ray machine was down. X光机关了
[28:52] Thompson’s going in now. 汤普森现在进去
[28:54] Amelia Hawthorne’s parents are here. 阿米莉亚·霍桑的父母到了
[28:56] She could barely look at their photo. 她连照片都不愿意看
[28:57] I can’t imagine how she’ll react in person. 我无法想象她见到真人会有什么反应
[28:59] Wait. Maybe we should give her more time. 等一等 也许我们该给她再多些时间
[29:02] Psych hasn’t completed a full evaluation yet. 心理医生还没对她做出完整评估
[29:03] I mean, she could become hostile 她会因此产生敌意
[29:05] or maybe even retreat into a catatonic state. 甚至回到紧张的精神状态
[29:08] We don’t have time. Amelia may have information 没有时间了 阿米莉亚可能知道
[29:10] about the missing children 失踪儿童的线索
[29:11] that her parents could help unlock. 她的父母可以帮助我们让她开口
[29:12] It’s a calculated risk, but one I think we have to take. 有风险 但我们必须冒险一试
[29:14] I’ll go update them. 我先去把情况告诉他们
[29:15] Ok. 好的
[29:25] Hi. 你好
[29:26] Did you get daddy? Is he gonna take us? 你去找爸爸了吗 他会带我们过去吗
[29:28] Uh, no, not yet. 没 还没有
[29:30] Why not? 为什么
[29:32] Uh, there’s– there’s some people here 这里有几个人
[29:33] that would like to see you. 想见见你
[29:43] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[29:46] Who are they? 他们是谁
[29:48] They’re your real parents. 他们是你真正的父母
[29:49] Baby, it’s me. It’s mama. 宝贝 是我 我是妈妈
[29:55] I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[29:57] I know. I look different. 我知道 我长得和以前不一样了
[30:00] So do you. 你也是
[30:04] I don’t know them. 我不认识他们
[30:15] See? That’s how I looked back then. 看 这是我以前的样子
[30:18] And that’s your dad. 这是你爸爸
[30:21] And that right there… 而这个小家伙
[30:25] Is you. 是你
[30:32] Do you remember? 你记得吗
[30:35] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[30:35] Oh, Melly. 梅丽
[30:40] What did you say? 你说什么
[30:41] M-melly. 梅丽
[30:43] It’s what I used to call you. 我以前常这么叫你
[30:45] It’s short for Amelia. 是小名
[30:47] All right, get a hit, Melly, Melly. 击球 梅丽 梅丽
[30:49] Daddy’s the only one that loves you. 只有爸爸是爱你的
[30:51] Daddy, daddy. 爸爸 爸爸
[30:53] Get out. 出去
[30:54] – Oh, baby– – Get out! -宝贝 -出去
[30:55] Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! 出去 出去 出去 出去
[30:58] Get out! Get out now! 出去 马上出去
[31:00] Now! Get out! 给我出去
[31:02] I want to go home! 我想回家
[31:03] I want my daddy! 我要我爸爸
[31:04] I need my daddy! 我要我爸爸
[31:07] Excuse us, please. 请回避一下
[31:12] I don’t think he was done. 他还没包扎完
[31:13] We know that Sheila Woods got pregnant and miscarried. 我们知道希拉·伍兹怀孕并流产了
[31:16] She preferred to be called Daisy. 她更愿意被叫做黛西
[31:18] And we know about Lily and Jasmine. Where are they? 我们知道莉莉和贾斯敏的存在了 她们在哪儿
[31:24] I want a deal. 我要做交易
[31:27] Tell me where they are 告诉我她们在哪儿
[31:28] and I will make sure the court knows you cooperated. 我会向法庭说明你积极配合
[31:30] No. 不
[31:31] No, no, no. 不不不
[31:33] I want a deal. 我要交易
[31:37] If we find them alive, then we can discuss terms. 我们找到活着的她们后 再来谈条件
[31:40] Listen to me. The only reason I haven’t asked for a lawyer yet 听着 我至今没找律师的唯一理由
[31:43] is because I hate those lying sons of bitches. 是因为我讨厌那些满口谎话的贱人
[31:45] Now, you either give me a 你要是不给我一个交易
[31:46] damn deal right now or I ain’t sayin’ boo. 我一个字都不会说
[31:52] What do you want? 你想要什么
[31:53] That’s better. 这次态度好点了
[31:57] I want to do my time in minimum security. 我想要在中度警戒的监狱服刑
[32:00] One of those places where they send the white collar guys, 就是那种关押精英犯人
[32:02] with the TVs and the gyms. 还配有电视和健身房的
[32:04] And no life sentence. 还有不判终身监禁
[32:06] I won’t die in there. 我不想死在里面
[32:08] – Is that all? – No. -就这些吗 -不
[32:10] I want to see Violet. 我要见维奥莱特
[32:11] That’s not happening. 不可能
[32:12] Come on. What are you telling me, 别这样 你要跟我说
[32:13] she didn’t ask for me, not even once? 她没有要求见我吗 一次都没有吗
[32:18] Ok. All right. 好吧 好吧
[32:19] You let your pride get in the way. 你放不下那点儿自尊
[32:21] Lily, Jasmine, I only left them enough water for a few days 莉莉 贾斯敏 我只给她们留了够喝几天的水
[32:24] and I’ve been gone almost a week. 我已经快一星期没去那里了
[32:27] But that’s on your head, not mine. 不过这事你做主了 不是我
[32:36] Are we really gonna make a deal with this guy? 我们真的要跟这种人做交易吗
[32:39] I don’t think we have a choice. 没得选择了
[32:41] You think he’s telling the truth 你觉得他真的像他说的那样
[32:42] about their food and water? 只留了一点食物和水给他们吗
[32:44] I do. And I think we’re running out of time. 是的 我们时间不多了
[32:46] Are we even sure the A.U.S.A. will approve a deal? 助理检察官会批准这个交易吗
[32:50] They just did. 已经批了
[32:53] Well, do her parents know about this? 她的父母知情吗
[32:55] JJ’s talking to them now. 小洁正在跟他们谈
[32:57] I think I have a way to use their presence 我觉得我找到办法通过他们
[32:59] to try to get through to her. 来理解她了
[33:08] I’m so sorry, I just can’t… 对不起 我只是不能…
[33:11] I just can’t leave her yet. 我还不能离开她的身边
[33:14] I understand. Take as much time as you need. 我明白 你想待多久都可以
[33:19] Is that him? 是他吗
[33:22] Yes. 是的
[33:38] Daddy. 爸爸
[33:39] Hi, Vi. 你好 小维
[33:40] Have a seat. 坐下吧
[33:42] No, I want to be close to her. 不 我想靠她近一点
[33:43] Not part of the deal. 交易里没有这个
[33:45] Then give us some privacy. 那就给我们一点私人空间
[33:47] Not part of the deal, either. 交易里也没这个
[33:49] Sit. 坐下
[33:51] You got 5 minutes. 你有五分钟
[33:58] You’re hurt. 你受伤了
[33:59] Don’t worry about that. It’s nothing. 别担心 没什么
[34:05] I’m really sorry. 很抱歉
[34:07] About what? 为了什么
[34:08] My sisters. 我的妹妹们
[34:11] I had to tell them. Please don’t be mad. I had to. 我只能告诉他们 求你别生气 我没办法
[34:16] Now, listen, it’s all right, Vi. 听着 没关系 小维
[34:17] Ok? It really is ok. 好吗 真的没关系
[34:20] Did you get the groceries yet? 你买好吃的了吗
[34:23] No, honey, I’ve been here the whole time just like you. 没 甜心 我和你一样一直待在这里
[34:27] But can we go now? 那我们现在能走了吗
[34:29] I have some bad news. 我要告诉你个坏消息
[34:30] We can’t go there today. 我们今天去不了了
[34:33] We can’t go there ever again. 我们以后再也去不了了
[34:34] But — no — we have to go to the store, 可是 不 我们必须去商店
[34:36] and it’s close by the disappearing place. 商店就在消失地的旁边
[34:38] And we can be fast. 我们可以快去快回
[34:40] You’re right, you’re right, Violet, but I can’t. 你说得对 维奥莱特 但我去不了
[34:43] These police, they don’t think we should be together. 这些警察 他们认为咱们不应该在一起
[34:46] They’re gonna break apart 他们将会像我告诉过你的那样
[34:47] our family just like I told you they would. 拆散咱们的家
[34:50] No. 不
[34:52] I just wanted to come in and say goodbye 我只是想在他们把我带走之前
[34:53] before they took me away. 来跟你道个别
[34:54] Wait, when will you be back? 等一下 那你什么时候回来
[34:57] Not for a very long time. 很久都回不来了
[34:59] A very long time. 很久很久
[35:02] I would give you a hug goodbye, 我想走之前抱抱你
[35:03] but they — they won’t let me. 但他们 他们不让
[35:05] No! I — please… 不 我 求求你们了
[35:08] Please, can I just hug him? 求求你们了 我能抱抱他吗
[35:12] Ok. 好吧
[35:17] Oh, Violet, I’m gonna miss you. 维奥莱特 我会想你的
[35:22] My beautiful Violet. 我漂亮的维奥莱特
[35:24] My beautiful Violet. 我漂亮的维奥莱特
[35:36] What is — what is this? Who are these people? 这 这是搞什么 这些人是谁
[35:39] These are her parents. 他们是她的父母
[35:41] And that gentleman right there is her real daddy. 那位先生才是她真正的爸爸
[35:45] She knows who her real daddy is. 她知道她真正的爸爸是谁
[35:48] Daddy is the only one who loves you. 只有爸爸是爱你的
[35:51] Isn’t that right, Violet? 对不对 维奥莱特
[35:59] I love you, Melly. I love you, Melly. 我爱你 梅丽 我爱你 梅丽
[36:01] No. 不
[36:05] My name… 我的名字
[36:07] is… 叫
[36:10] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[36:15] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[36:17] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[36:19] – Go– – Amelia! -走开 -阿米莉亚
[36:20] No! No! 不 不
[36:24] My name’s Amelia! 我叫阿米莉亚
[36:25] There’s no deal. You hear me? 我不跟你们签协议了 听到了吗
[36:27] There’s no deal! 协议作废
[36:32] Oh, thank… 谢天…
[36:44] Ok, so, this is a little bit of a long shot, 好吧 虽然这有点牵强
[36:47] but you said Violet asked if Thompson 不过你说维奥莱特问起过
[36:49] had gotten the groceries yet? 汤普森是否已经买了吃的
[36:51] Yeah, she said the store was right by the disappearing place. 是的 她说商店就在消失地旁边
[36:54] Well, we profiled he’s a control freak. 我们侧写过他是个控制狂
[36:55] He likes order, which means there’s a good chance 他喜欢秩序 也就是说很有可能
[36:57] he went to the same grocery store every time. 他每次都去同一家商店
[36:59] If we can figure out which one, we can narrow the search. 如果我们能查出是哪一家 就可以缩小搜索范围了
[37:02] Well, he would need the same kind of space, 他会需要同样的隐私度
[37:03] and he would want it close. 但又要离得近
[37:05] Sir, yes, sir. 头 请讲
[37:06] Garcia, I need a list of 加西亚 我需要迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森
[37:07] clients of Michael Clark Thompson in the area. 在本地的客户名单
[37:09] Me thinks I can do that. Let’s see. 没问题 让我看看
[37:11] Bank accounts, invoices… 银行帐号 发票
[37:14] Bam. 83 names. That is a scary long list. 有了 八十三人 名单长得吓人
[37:16] All right, Garcia, 好的 加西亚
[37:18] you can eliminate anyone under the age of 70. 你可以排除那些七十岁以下的人
[37:19] And they wouldn’t just need to be elderly clients. 不仅仅是老年客户
[37:21] They could also be disabled in some way. 也许可能是有某种残疾的
[37:24] Anyone he could take advantage of. 任何能被他利用的人
[37:25] Oh. 12 names, then. 那就剩十二个人了
[37:27] How many of them live near a grocery store? 有多少人住在杂货店附近
[37:29] Define near. 多近算近
[37:30] Uh, within a mile. 一英里以内
[37:31] Well, there are 163 grocery stores 在整个圣路易斯
[37:34] in the greater St. Louis area. 共有163家杂货店
[37:36] Two of them do. First up 查到两个人 第一个
[37:38] is 91-year-old Herman Coker. 是九十一岁的赫尔曼·科克尔
[37:40] He is a retired cop, World War II vet. 他是退休警察 二战退伍老兵
[37:43] No, I don’t think it’s him 不 我觉得不是他
[37:44] because he’s got a very active facebook account, 因为他女儿简和他住在一起
[37:47] thanks to his youngest daughter Jan who lives with him. 而且还把他的脸书账户弄得非常活跃
[37:49] Ok, who else you got, mama? 好吧 那另一个是谁
[37:51] Hold yourself. 稍等
[37:52] Fredna Nasee. Oh, not much on her. 弗雷德娜·南希 她的信息不多
[37:55] She’s a retired nurse. 84 years old. 她是位退休护士 八十四岁
[37:57] She’s got a daughter that lives in Boca Raton. 她有个女儿住在伯克莱屯
[37:59] Uh, they — they don’t communicate. 她们 她们不联系
[38:02] No phone calls, no emails, nothing. 不通电话 不写邮件 什么都没有
[38:03] – Send us the address. – Done. -把地址发给我们 -发了
[38:06] Morgan and JJ, check it out. 摩根和小洁 去那里看看
[38:15] FBI! 联邦调查局
[38:22] Clear. 安全
[38:22] Wake up. I think they’re here. 醒醒 他们好像来了
[38:25] Clear. 安全
[38:30] Jasmine, wake up. 贾斯敏 醒醒
[38:32] Wake up, somebody’s here. 醒醒 有人来了
[38:33] Jasmine, wake up! Jasmine, wake up! Wake up! 贾斯敏 醒醒 贾斯敏 醒醒
[38:40] It’s ok. It’s ok. We’re here to help. 没事的 没事了 我们是来救你们的
[38:42] Are you Lily? And this is Jasmine? 你是莉莉吗 这是贾斯敏
[38:44] I can’t wake her up. 我叫不醒她
[38:45] I’ll call for an ambulance. 我去叫救护车
[38:58] I missed you so much! 我好想你
[39:02] Love you. 我爱你
[39:03] You’re here. 你在这
[39:09] You look pretty. 你好漂亮
[39:29] You’re gonna need to be patient with her. 你们需要给她很大耐心
[39:30] This might take a little time. 这也许需要一点时间
[39:32] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[40:06] Stand up. 站起来
[40:09] We found them both, alive. 我们找到她俩了 都还活着
[40:12] Too bad you took that deal off the table. 真可惜你拒绝了那个协议
[40:14] You’d be well on your way to club Fed right about now. 要不然你现在早就在去联邦监狱的路上了
[40:18] Yeah, but don’t you worry. 不过别担心
[40:20] You’re gonna make a lot of friends. 你会交到很多朋友的
[40:22] They’re gonna love you out in the yard. 监狱里那些人肯定爱死你
[41:25] “Revenge is an act of passion, “报复是冲动之举
[41:28] vengeance of justice.” 正义复仇”
[41:30] Samuel Johnson. 塞缪尔·约翰逊[英国文人]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme