时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re part of an interconnected group of hitmen working together online. | 你是网络杀手组织中的一员 |
[00:05] | How many of them are you? | 你们有多少人 |
[00:07] | Besides me, quatro. | 除了我 还有四个 |
[00:08] | The last time we talked, | 上次我们交谈的时候 |
[00:09] | you hinted that this was your next target– | 你暗示这是你们的下一个目标 |
[00:12] | The Dirty Dozen. Who are they? | 肮脏十二 他们是谁 |
[00:13] | You’re the Dirty Dozen? | 你就是肮脏十二 |
[00:14] | But if they’re as good as I think they are, | 但如果他们跟我料想得一样厉害 |
[00:17] | no one can stop them. | 那就没有人能够阻止他们 |
[00:18] | Director Cochran, do you mind if we borrow your pen? | 科克伦局长 可以借用一下你的笔吗 |
[00:21] | Something tells me the access codes | 总是有种感觉 |
[00:22] | to the darknet servers are in there. | 暗网的访问码就在里面 |
[00:24] | I’m scared. What’s going on? | 吓死我了 怎么回事 |
[00:25] | There’s been a major break in the case | 那要冲你下手的杀手案子 |
[00:26] | of the hitmen hunting you. | 现在有了重大突破 |
[00:27] | There has? | 真的吗 |
[00:28] | And we may have found a way | 而且我们可能有了法子 |
[00:29] | to bring The whole network down. | 一举拿下整个网络 |
[00:53] | Hi. Table for two for Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞的两人桌 |
[01:08] | – Here you are. – Thank you so much. | -这里 -非常感谢 |
[01:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:29] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[01:33] | – Cat? – Hi! | -凯特 -你好 |
[01:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:35] | – Hello. Hi. – Nice to finally– | -你好 -真高兴终于 |
[01:37] | Oh–sorry, I have a– a germ thing. | 对不起 我有点 有点洁癖 |
[01:40] | I’m kind of weird with hu-hugs. | 不太习惯拥抱 |
[01:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:47] | Can I sit down? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[01:48] | Yes, please. Oh, yeah. Of course. | 当然可以 请坐 |
[01:49] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[02:02] | First time doing this? | 第一次吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. I mean, yeah. | 对 对 |
[02:05] | Yeah, I–I still get nervous, too. | 我 我也有点紧张 |
[02:09] | Really, it wasn’t until an hour ago that I was like, | 真的 直到一个小时之前我还在想 |
[02:12] | wait, we’ve been trading emails back and forth, | 我们已经通过电子邮件联系了这么久 |
[02:14] | but I still have no idea what this guy looks like. | 但我还不知道这个家伙长什么样 |
[02:17] | Hence the… | 所以 |
[02:18] | I know. And then I was like, wait, | 我知道 后来我又想 |
[02:20] | he’s going to bring a red rose, | 他要带一支红玫瑰来 |
[02:21] | so we need to go to a nicer place, | 那我们得去个高档点的地方 |
[02:23] | which is why I switched the restaurant last-minute– | 所以我在最后一刻换了餐厅 |
[02:25] | Not a problem at all. | 没关系 |
[02:26] | And now I need to change and put something nice on | 我还得去买件漂亮点的衣服 |
[02:29] | for this place, ’cause I was totally underdressed, | 原来的衣服实在不好意思穿到这么好的地方 |
[02:31] | and my whole wardrobe makes me look like a Kardashian. | 我衣柜里的衣服穿上就像卡戴珊一样 |
[02:36] | You don’t know who that is, do you? | 你不知道卡戴珊是谁吧 |
[02:38] | No, oh, yeah, Robert Kardashian. | 不知道 噢知道 罗伯特·卡戴珊 |
[02:40] | He got O.J. Simpson off. | 他让O.J.辛普森脱罪了 |
[02:43] | You–you don’t look like his daughters. | 你长得不像他的女儿 |
[02:45] | Yeah, no, I was making a joke about them. | 当然不像 我只是拿她们开个玩笑 |
[02:47] | No, it was good. It was a good joke. | 不 这个笑话不错 很好笑 |
[02:49] | – No, it wasn’t. – It was funny. | -才不是 -挺有意思的 |
[02:55] | Can we start over? Hi, I’m cat. | 可以重来吗 你好 我是凯特 |
[02:57] | Hi–hi, I’m — I’m Spencer. | 你 你好 我 我是斯宾塞 |
[03:01] | It really is nice to meet you, | 真的很高兴认识你 |
[03:03] | in person, finally. | 终于见到你的真人了 |
[03:06] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:06] | Tell me a little bit about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己吧 |
[03:08] | Do you really have 3 Ph.Ds? | 你真的有三个博士学位吗 |
[03:10] | Yes. Um, I–yeah, I do, I have 3 I have 3 Ph.Ds. | 对 没错 我有三个博士学位 |
[03:14] | What was your favorite book that you read last year? | 去年你读过的最喜欢的一本书是什么 |
[03:16] | Um, honestly, I’ve never read a book I didn’t love. | 说实话 我从来不看自己不喜欢的书 |
[03:19] | Tell me about your wife. | 谈谈你妻子吧 |
[03:24] | If you don’t mind, I’d, uh, | 如果你不介意的话 我 |
[03:26] | I’d rather not talk about her. | 我不想说她的事情 |
[03:28] | Might as well get it out in the open, right? | 还是说出来吧 |
[03:30] | That’s why we’re here. | 这不就是我们约见面的原因吗 |
[03:32] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[03:34] | 4 years. | 四年 |
[03:38] | When is she due to give birth? | 她的预产期是什么时候 |
[03:44] | A couple of– | 还有几个 |
[03:45] | a couple of months. | 几个月 |
[03:49] | Should we talk about price now, or… | 现在可以谈谈价格了吗 还是 |
[03:55] | Slow down, tiger. What exactly are we negotiating here? | 别着急 小老虎 我们到底在商量什么 |
[04:01] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[04:03] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说出来 |
[04:09] | To have her killed. | 杀了她 |
[04:17] | Let me see your ring. | 让我看看你的戒指 |
[04:26] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[04:29] | A noose. | 绞索 |
[04:33] | Only it doesn’t kill you all at once. | 只不过它不会让你瞬间丧命 |
[04:34] | It kills you slowly, | 而是把你慢慢折磨至死 |
[04:35] | day by day. | 一天又一天 |
[04:38] | You ever feel that way? | 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[04:40] | I feel that way all the time. | 我一直活在这种感觉之中 |
[04:43] | Take it off. | 把它取下来 |
[04:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:47] | As a sign of your commitment. | 作为你的一种承诺 |
[04:50] | To me. | 对我的承诺 |
[05:05] | If she sticks to pattern, | 如果按照作案模式 |
[05:06] | she’ll take him to a secondary location and kill him. | 她会把他带到另一个地方然后杀掉 |
[05:10] | We’re not gonna let it get that far. | 我们不会让事情发展到那一步的 |
[05:14] | Hotch, do you have a visual? | 霍奇 有画面了吗 |
[05:17] | Just hacked in. | 刚刚黑进来 |
[05:19] | All right, we have you over her left shoulder. | 你在她的左手边 |
[05:22] | Do you copy? | 听到了吗 |
[05:27] | All right, all agents stand by. | 所有探员待命 |
[05:29] | Dr. Reid will give the green light. | 里德博士会亮出绿灯 |
[05:31] | Don’t move until we have it. | 亮灯之前不要轻举妄动 |
[05:34] | 24-karat? | 24K金 |
[05:38] | 24k times… 4 years | 24K金 又戴了四年 |
[05:43] | means this ring should be dinged and nicked. | 这戒指应该有划痕 |
[05:48] | But the sucker is brand-new. | 但这玩意儿是崭新的 |
[05:51] | You’re not married. | 你没有结婚 |
[05:55] | What was that? Was that what I think it was? | 那是什么 是我想的那个吗 |
[05:57] | Everybody hold. | 大家先别动 |
[05:59] | Why are we here, Spencer? | 我们为什么来这 斯宾塞 |
[06:02] | We’re here because you belong to a network of 4 hitmen | 因为你是四人杀手网络的一员 |
[06:05] | who’ve been operating in the shadows of the internet. | 一直在网络的掩盖下行事 |
[06:08] | You’re know as Miss 45. | 你代号45号小姐 |
[06:10] | My team and I have been hunting for months, | 我和我的团队已经追踪好几个月了 |
[06:12] | and I knew that if I boxed you in, | 我知道如果我引你来 |
[06:13] | I could arrest you with as little resistance as possible. | 就能在最少的阻力下逮捕你 |
[06:17] | Your team being the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI? | 你们是联调局行为分析组吧 |
[06:22] | You guys are good. You’re the only ones that got close to us. | 你们很厉害 你们是唯一能接近我们的人 |
[06:26] | But we got kind of close to you, too, didn’t we? | 但我们也同样接近了你们 不是吗 |
[06:30] | Hi, Penelope. | 你好啊 佩内洛普 |
[06:39] | Do you know why I’m so good at my job? | 你知道我为什么这么擅于这工作吗 |
[06:42] | Because you kill without compunction or remorse. | 因为你杀人从无悔意 也没有内疚感 |
[06:45] | That only gets a girl so far in life. | 那只能是一般水平 |
[06:49] | No, it’s because I think through every potential outcome | 不 是因为我会思考每一种可能的结果 |
[06:53] | and then I plan accordingly. | 并据此作出计划 |
[06:55] | You see, I didn’t walk into your trap. | 我没有走进你的陷阱 |
[06:59] | You walked into mine. | 是你走进了我的 |
[07:32] | Entropy | 熵[混沌] |
[07:40] | Where’s your head, Spencer? | 你思绪飘哪去了 斯宾塞 |
[07:44] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[07:45] | I was thinking about entropy. | 我在想熵[混沌] |
[07:48] | It’s the thermodynamic measure of the degradation | 在热力学中它被用来量度 |
[07:50] | of matter and energy in the universe. | 宇宙中物质和能量的衰减 |
[07:52] | To put it another way– | 换句话来说 |
[07:54] | There’s your gun. | 你的枪在这 |
[07:55] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[07:56] | Hi, uh, you know what? | 你好 是这样 |
[07:57] | We’ve been having so much fun getting to know one another, | 我们正在愉快地互相了解中 |
[08:00] | we’ll let you know when we’re ready, ok? Thank you. | 我们好了再叫你 好吗 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Now that we got that out of the way, | 既然我们都说开了 |
[08:04] | will you do me a favor and tell blondie Mcblonderson | 你能帮个忙让吧台哪儿的 |
[08:07] | over there at the bar to disappear. | 金发美女消失吗 |
[08:12] | JJ, stand down. | 小洁 离开吧 |
[08:25] | Thanks for playing, sweetie. | 感谢参与 亲爱的 |
[08:27] | If she learns how many agents we have outside, | 要是她知道我们在外面有多少探员 |
[08:29] | she’ll start shooting. | 她会立刻开枪的 |
[08:30] | Dave, get ready to take her out. | 戴夫 准备击毙 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[08:32] | Reid, do not let her get up from the table. | 里德 别让她离开桌子 |
[08:34] | All right, you’re in charge. | 好了 现在你做主了 |
[08:36] | Tell me what you want and I’ll see if I can get it here for you. | 告诉我你想要什么 我看看能不能满足你 |
[08:38] | Anything I want? | 什么都行吗 |
[08:39] | Anything you want. | 想要什么都行 |
[08:40] | Like a million dollars in unmarked bills, | 比如一百万没标记的现金 |
[08:42] | maybe a plane to Aruba? | 一架去阿鲁巴岛的飞机 |
[08:43] | Is that what you want? | 你想要那些吗 |
[08:45] | And you’ll say you’ll bring it here, | 你会说你会把那些拿来 |
[08:46] | but the real plan is to distract me | 但真正的计划是 |
[08:49] | from what is, I’m sure, | 分散我的注意力 我肯定 |
[08:51] | an impressive law enforcement response | 有一批强大的执法部队 |
[08:53] | just outside that door. Is that the plan? | 正在门外待命呢 那就是你的计划吗 |
[08:54] | That’s the plan. | 就是这样计划的 |
[08:56] | Ok, let’s talk, | 好吧 我们谈谈 |
[08:57] | but let’s talk about something interesting, at least. | 不过至少咱们谈点有趣的吧 |
[09:00] | Tell me about me. | 跟我说说我是什么样的人 |
[09:02] | You? | 你 |
[09:03] | You’re a black widow hitwoman. | 你是个黑寡妇杀手 |
[09:05] | You specialize in seduction and you’re patient. | 你擅长诱惑他人 并极具耐心 |
[09:07] | You learn everything you can | 你会尽可能了解 |
[09:08] | about the men you’re hired to kill, | 你受雇暗杀的男人 |
[09:09] | physically, psychologically, and emotionally, | 身体上 精神上 情感上 |
[09:12] | because you want them | 因为你想他们 |
[09:12] | in as compromised a position as possible | 处于尽可能毫无抵抗力的状态 |
[09:14] | so they don’t see it coming when you pull the trigger. | 这样你扣动扳机时他们完全不会想到 |
[09:16] | And when I do it really well, | 我做得够漂亮时 |
[09:17] | they pull the trigger themselves. | 他们会自己扣动扳机 |
[09:21] | Give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[09:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:23] | Because I know what I want now. | 因为我知道我现在想要什么了 |
[09:25] | I want to play a game with you. | 我想跟你玩个游戏 |
[09:27] | You like games? | 你喜欢玩游戏吗 |
[09:28] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[09:29] | – Do you win? – I always win. | -经常赢吗 -没输过 |
[09:32] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[09:35] | Ok, here’s my game. | 我的游戏是这样 |
[09:36] | You have 30 minutes to answer every question I ask. | 你有三十分钟回答我每个问题 |
[09:40] | And if you lie, I’ll know. | 如果你说谎 我会知道的 |
[09:42] | Because I’ve spent the past 10 years of my life | 因为我过去十年 |
[09:45] | studying men and their lies | 都在研究男人和他们的谎言 |
[09:47] | before I kill them. | 就在杀死他们之前 |
[09:49] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[09:50] | I do. | 我相信 |
[09:51] | That was true. You’re getting this. | 实话 你理解这游戏了 |
[09:54] | Now, here’s how we’ll know who wins at the end of 30 minutes. | 至于三十分钟结束时如何判断输赢 |
[09:57] | If you win, you’ll drag me out of here in handcuffs. | 如果你赢了 你把我拷上离开这里 |
[09:59] | But if I win, you will escort me out | 但如果我赢了 你要像绅士一样 |
[10:02] | like a gentleman, | 护送我出去 |
[10:04] | to make sure I exit safely. | 保证我安全离开 |
[10:07] | What do you say, Spencer? | 怎么样 斯宾塞 |
[10:08] | Think you can win this one? | 觉得你这次能赢吗 |
[10:13] | Considering everything you’ve put Garcia | 考虑到你给加西亚 |
[10:15] | and so many people through, | 以及那么多人带来的伤害 |
[10:17] | you’re going to have to shoot me in the face | 你得当面给我来一枪 |
[10:19] | before you walk out of here. | 才能离开这里 |
[10:25] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[10:26] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:28] | What do you want to ask me? | 你想问我什么 |
[10:29] | How you found me, of course. | 当然是你怎么找到我的 |
[10:30] | A professional learns from her mistakes. | 专业人士要从失误中吸取教训 |
[10:36] | We got our big break in the case at the end of last year. | 我们从去年年底的案子中获得重大突破 |
[10:39] | I didn’t learn how big until I came back from some time off. | 我休息回来后才发现突破有多重大 |
[10:42] | Why’d you take time off? | 你为什么休假 |
[10:43] | Higher, mommy, higher! | 高点 妈咪 再高点 |
[10:45] | Careful, sweetheart. | 小心 宝贝 |
[10:48] | Higher, mommy, higher! | 高点 妈咪 再高点 |
[11:00] | – Hey, you! – Hi. | -你好啊 -好 |
[11:01] | Welcome back. Come in. | 欢迎回来 进来 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | I know you’re not a hugger. I don’t care. | 我知道你不喜欢拥抱 我可不管 |
[11:09] | Hey, get your greasy hands off my girl. | 把你的手从我妹子身上拿开 |
[11:13] | Nice to have you home, kid. | 很高兴你回来 孩子 |
[11:14] | Good to be back. | 很高兴回来 |
[11:16] | Let me get my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[11:21] | That thing you called about, here’s some updated stats. | 你要的那东西 这是更新数据 |
[11:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Stats? | 数据 |
[11:25] | Stats from what? | 哪里的统计 |
[11:26] | Medical research. Shop talk. | 医学研究 行话 |
[11:29] | Things you wouldn’t be interested in. | 反正都是你不感兴趣的东西 |
[11:31] | Well, I can tell you what I am interested in, | 我告诉你我对什么东西感兴趣 |
[11:32] | and that is you. | 那就是你 |
[11:34] | You gonna love me forever? | 你会永远爱我吗 |
[11:36] | Yes, I am. | 我会的 |
[11:37] | Forever ever? | 永远永远吗 |
[11:40] | For ever, ever, ever. | 永远永远永远 |
[11:41] | Guys. Garcia and Hotch need us ASAP | 伙计们 加西亚和霍奇叫我们马上 |
[11:43] | for a briefing on the 4 hitmen. | 去参加那四个杀手的简报 |
[11:44] | – Stop. – What? | -打住 -什么 |
[11:46] | You didn’t tell me why you took time off. | 你没告诉我你为什么要休假 |
[11:48] | It’s not relevant. | 这与此无关 |
[11:48] | That’s not the game. | 游戏规则不是这样 |
[11:49] | The game is you answer every question I ask. | 游戏规则是你要回答我问的每一个问题 |
[11:53] | – Is it a secret? – No. | -是什么秘密吗 -不 |
[11:56] | Is it dirty? | 很肮脏吗 |
[11:57] | – No. – Then tell me. | -不 -那告诉我 |
[11:59] | It’s not important to your story. | 这对你的故事来说不重要 |
[12:01] | Out of curiosity, is it me you don’t want to tell | 出于好奇 你是不想告诉我 |
[12:03] | or the people listening in? | 还是那些听的人 |
[12:08] | Is this really how you want to spend your 30 minutes? | 你真的想这样度过你的三十分钟吗 |
[12:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:13] | No. | 不 |
[12:16] | Ok, so you were saying | 你刚说到 |
[12:18] | you showed up for work that morning and… | 你那天早上去上班 然后… |
[12:20] | We learned that someone unexpected decided to talk. | 我们发现有个人突然决定开口 |
[12:22] | And who would that be? | 那是谁 |
[12:23] | Brian Cochran from the NSA. | 国安局的布莱恩·科克伦 |
[12:25] | I’ve placed him on 24/7 lockdown at USP Terre Haute. | 我已经把他全天候关押在特雷霍特感化院 |
[12:28] | The network has proven | 网络显示他们 |
[12:29] | that they can kill anyone, anywhere, anytime, | 能随时随地除掉任何人 |
[12:30] | And now that they’ve targeted Garcia, | 现在他们盯上了加西亚 |
[12:32] | We can’t afford to lose another lead. | 我们不能再失去线索了 |
[12:34] | Cochran used one of the hitmen to target DEA supervisor Graff. | 科克伦曾雇佣一名杀手除掉缉毒局的主管格拉夫 |
[12:37] | But we can press him on that to get him to cooperate. | 但我们能对他施压逼他合作 |
[12:39] | Well, fortunately that won’t be necessary. | 幸运的是我们没必要这样做 |
[12:40] | He had a breakdown in solitary confinement | 他在单独监禁期间精神崩溃 |
[12:43] | and he was already willing to make a deal. | 现在已经同意跟我们做笔交易 |
[12:44] | We need to go talk to him. | 我们得和他谈谈 |
[12:45] | Garcia and I already did. | 加西亚和我已经和他谈过了 |
[12:46] | This is, we video-conferenced with him. | 这是我们和他的视频会面 |
[12:48] | He was limited in what he could tell us about the hit people. | 他能告诉我们有关杀手的信息有限 |
[12:51] | He didn’t know their names, | 他不知道他们的名字 |
[12:52] | but he did know all of their areas of expertise. | 但他知道他们擅长的领域 |
[12:54] | How specific do they get? | 他们分工有多细 |
[12:55] | Most successful hitmen are basically | 很多成功的杀手基本上 |
[12:57] | just swiss army knives of murder. | 只要用瑞士军刀就能杀人 |
[12:58] | Well, take the O.G. hit guy who got us into this mess, | 首先来看看给我们惹出这么大乱子的创始大佬 |
[13:01] | Giuseppe Montolo. Remember him? | 朱塞佩·蒙托洛 还记得他吗 |
[13:03] | He was a genius at making hits look like an accident. | 他擅长将暗杀伪装成意外的样子 |
[13:06] | The others, depends what you’re looking for. | 其他人就看你有什么样的需求了 |
[13:08] | Take the guy that’s still out there | 以那个杀掉可怜的格拉夫先生 |
[13:09] | who’s responsible for shooting poor Mr. Graff. | 并仍然逍遥法外的家伙为例 |
[13:12] | He’s known simply as the sniper. | 他以狙击闻名 |
[13:15] | He can make a T-zone shot from over 2,000 meters. | 他能在两千米开外射中别人的鼻梁 |
[13:27] | Which means he’s ex-military. | 也就是说他曾经参过军 |
[13:28] | Not necessarily ours, but he’s definitely trained. | 不一定是我们国家的军队 但绝对受过军事训练 |
[13:30] | So who’s number two? | 二号人物呢 |
[13:31] | That would be the Chemist. | 化学家 |
[13:32] | He works with poison. | 他专长用毒 |
[13:41] | He specializes in hits that don’t leave a trace. | 他擅长不留痕迹的暗杀 |
[14:03] | He sounds delightful. | 听上去真不错 |
[14:05] | What about number 3? | 三号人物呢 |
[14:06] | Well, that would be the Bomber. | 是炸弹人 |
[14:08] | According to Cochran, he’s responsible for this. | 据科克伦说 这都是他干的 |
[14:10] | It’s a chemical fire in Tianjin, China. | 这是在中国天津的化学品起火事件 |
[14:13] | Apparently a bureaucrat didn’t pay his bribe on time. | 显然是因为一名官员没有及时贿赂他所致 |
[14:15] | You know that’s conspiracy theory garbage. | 你应该清楚这都是阴谋论之类的胡扯 |
[14:17] | But what is credible is Cochran’s insistence | 但科克伦说他曾在以色列情报机构受训 |
[14:19] | that he was trained by Mossad. | 这个消息很可信 |
[14:20] | Jack Garrett’s following up on leads. | 杰克·加勒特正在跟进这些线索 |
[14:22] | That leaves us with number 4, | 接下来就是四号人物了 |
[14:24] | The one with the highest body count of them all. | 四人中杀人最多的人 |
[14:26] | And who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[14:26] | Me. | 我 |
[14:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:29] | Wow, that was really impressive. | 真是太厉害了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, the way you just made all those brilliant deductions | 你能做出如此精彩的推理 |
[14:35] | with all that information | 都是凭借了 |
[14:36] | that was just handed to you on a silver platter. | 不费吹灰之力就得到的信息 |
[14:39] | Quick question–are you guys really profilers | 快问快答 你们真的是侧写师 |
[14:41] | or are you just lucky? | 还是说只是走运 |
[14:43] | Because this, what I’m about to say– | 因为我接下来要说的 |
[14:46] | is profiling. | 才是侧写 |
[14:48] | The reason you took time off from work | 你之所以休假是为了 |
[14:49] | was to deal with the same girl who broke your heart. | 去找那个曾让你心碎的女孩 |
[14:53] | – No. – The death of a parent, then. | -不 -那就是亲人去世 |
[14:55] | No. | 不 |
[14:57] | Ah, hello, I’m getting close. | 我越来越接近了 |
[15:00] | It’s mom or dad in the billiard room with the candlestick. | 是你妈妈或者爸爸对着蜡烛独坐在小黑屋里吧 |
[15:06] | Oh, you’re mad at me, aren’t you? | 你对我很生气吧 |
[15:08] | – Not even a little bit. – Yes, you are, I can tell. | -一点也不生气 -没错 我看得出来 |
[15:09] | No offense, but you’re not really worth getting angry at. | 无意冒犯 但你根本不值得我动怒 |
[15:14] | So you figured out what the 4 of us did, and then what? | 你们弄清楚我们四个的分工 然后呢 |
[15:17] | We profiled that you operated as spokes on a wheel. | 我们分析出你们像轮胎上的辐条般紧密合作 |
[15:20] | Somehow it had to be centralized, | 但肯定要有一个中心点 |
[15:21] | how you got jobs, who paid you. | 你们如何接活 谁给你们钱 |
[15:24] | Somebody did all that for you. | 有人为你们做好了这一切 |
[15:25] | You found the Snowman, didn’t you? | 你们找到了雪人吧 |
[15:27] | Great. So who’s this Snowman jagoff? | 很好 这个混账雪人是谁 |
[15:29] | Cochran says he’s the I.T. expert. | 科克伦说他是电脑专家 |
[15:31] | He’s the key to the whole network. | 他是整个网络的关键 |
[15:32] | But if he set it up, | 但如果是他安排的 |
[15:33] | he’s not just gonna tear it down because we ask nicely. | 那他也不会因为我们好言相劝而放弃一切 |
[15:35] | He will because he was kidnapped by one of the hitmen | 他会的 因为他被杀手之一绑架了 |
[15:37] | and held against his will in a safe house. | 并被囚禁在安全屋里 |
[15:38] | I wonder how that feels. | 真想知道那是什么感觉 |
[15:40] | Even if they have him under duress, | 就算他们挟持了他 |
[15:41] | he’s still gonna be impossible to find. | 我们还是没法找到他 |
[15:43] | We will find him… | 我们会找到他的… |
[15:45] | With this. | 用这个 |
[15:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, I’m confused. What just happened there? | 慢着 我糊涂了 发生了什么事 |
[15:54] | When we arrested Cochran, we found a flash drive, | 我们逮捕科克伦的时候 还发现了一个闪存盘 |
[15:56] | One that gave us access to a specific shadow of the darknet, | 就是这个盘让我们追踪到了暗网的踪迹 |
[15:59] | one we didn’t even know existed. | 我们之前根本不知道暗网的存在 |
[16:00] | Oh, put a ring on it before you decide to do that. | 想明白了再动手 |
[16:08] | Oh, that’s flashy. It’s certainly cocky. | 这是在炫技啊 这人很自命不凡 |
[16:10] | Yeah, it’s smart, but it’s risky. | 很聪明 但也很冒险 |
[16:12] | He’s taking security flaws from his own code | 他在利用自己代码里的安全漏洞 |
[16:14] | and then exploiting them as another level of security. | 来进一步提高系统的安全级别 |
[16:16] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was having fun. | 要不是我知道这点 我会以为他是在找乐子 |
[16:20] | He wouldn’t do this if his life depended on it, unless… | 如果他靠这个过活 就不会这样做 除非 |
[16:23] | – He’s young. – Yeah, and based on this, like high school young. | -他还很年轻 -没错 这么幼稚 也就是个高中生 |
[16:28] | Garcia used it to find the website | 加西亚利用闪存盘 |
[16:30] | that Snowman set up for all of you. | 找到了雪人为你们建的网站 |
[16:33] | Once we had the website, we had geography, | 掌握了网站 我们就掌握了地址 |
[16:35] | specifically, the safe house you were keeping him in. | 确切点说 就是你们关押他的安全屋 |
[16:49] | So we waited until the shift change | 我们一直等到你们换班 |
[16:51] | when we knew we could take two of you down at once. | 这样就能将两个人一举拿下 |
[17:36] | FBI! Everybody down! | 联调局 所有人趴下 |
[17:39] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[17:41] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[17:46] | It’s ok. We got you. | 没事了 我们来救你了 |
[17:47] | What is this? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[17:52] | Welcome to the FBI, kid. | 欢迎来到联调局 孩子 |
[17:54] | Well, well, well, you took the Chemist and the Sniper | 这么说 你们让化学家和狙击手 |
[17:56] | out of commission, huh? | 退役了 |
[17:58] | Did you know? | 你知道这事吗 |
[17:59] | I knew something was off. | 我知道肯定出了什么事 |
[18:01] | They didn’t bid on some contracts. | 他们没有抢活儿 |
[18:03] | And this isn’t the kind of job | 干我们这行又不像你 |
[18:04] | where you get to take time off to be with your… | 你还能腾出时间去陪你 |
[18:08] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[18:10] | Is it your mom? It’s gotta be your mom. | 是你妈吧 肯定是了 |
[18:13] | Why’d you take time off from the FBI? | 你为什么要向联调局请假出去 |
[18:14] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我是不会告诉你的 |
[18:15] | Spencer, why did you take time off | 斯宾瑟 你为什么要向联调局 |
[18:19] | from the FBI? | 请假出去 |
[18:21] | You can ask me as many times as you want, | 你想问几次就问吧 |
[18:22] | and you can continue to waste your time, | 继续浪费你的时间 |
[18:24] | but I’m still not gonna tell you. | 我是不会告诉你的 |
[18:26] | Then you’re cheating, and I don’t like cheaters. | 你这是作弊 我不喜欢作弊者 |
[18:28] | You don’t get everything you want just because | 不要以为你在桌子底下拿枪指着我 |
[18:29] | you’re pointing a gun at me under a table. | 就能随心所欲为所欲为 |
[18:31] | You’re not the first killer to point a gun at me. | 你不是第一个举枪指着我的人 |
[18:32] | You’re not even the first woman to point a gun at me. | 甚至不是第一个举枪指着我的女人 |
[18:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:38] | You’re really gonna take this all the way, aren’t you? | 你真的要一直这样吗 |
[18:40] | – Yeah. – So am I. | -没错 -我也是 |
[18:42] | Dave, go. | 戴夫 上 |
[18:43] | Look at my face. Does it look like I’m bluffing? | 看我 我像是在虚张声势吗 |
[18:45] | I know you’re not bluffing. | 我知道你不是虚张声势 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[18:52] | Before you say no, I want you to consider something. | 在你说不之前 我希望你先考虑一件事 |
[18:57] | She muffled the mike. We lost audio. | 她蒙住了麦克风 我们听不到了 |
[19:02] | I’ll kill the fed walking toward me first. | 我会先杀了那个向我走来的条子 |
[19:10] | A stationary target’s easier to hit. | 固定的目标更容易击中 |
[19:11] | After that it’s a free-fire zone. | 过后就可以大开杀戒了 |
[19:12] | Fine, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[19:13] | – Sorry, what was that? – I’ll tell you. | -抱歉 你说什么 -我会告诉你的 |
[19:16] | Rossi, stand down. | 罗西 离开 |
[19:21] | Please. | 请离开 |
[19:33] | Welcome to the locker room. | 欢迎退场到更衣室 |
[19:35] | I hate the locker room. | 我恨更衣室 |
[19:42] | My mom has schizophrenia, | 我妈妈有精神分裂症 |
[19:44] | and the doctor has changed her medication, | 医生给她换了药 |
[19:46] | which seemed to agitate her, | 她因此不稳定了 |
[19:47] | and so I went to the treatment center to help her. | 我就去治疗中心帮她 |
[19:50] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[19:51] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:52] | You just risked your life over mommy’s pills? | 你刚才差点丢了小命 只因为不想说你妈的药 |
[19:55] | It’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[19:58] | It’s part of the truth. | 这只是真相的一部分 |
[19:59] | You’re holding something back. | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[20:01] | Here’s what I’m gonna do. | 接下来我要这么做 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna penalize you by adding 10 minutes. | 作为对你的处罚 我要再加十分钟 |
[20:05] | And keep in mind that the only reason you’re not dead right now | 还有记住 你现在还没死的唯一原因 |
[20:08] | is because I did learn something important. | 是因为我发现了很关键的事 |
[20:09] | Oh, really? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[20:10] | Your backup. I flushed them out. | 你的后援 我把他们都弄走了 |
[20:14] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在只剩你我了 |
[20:18] | Guess again, bitch. | 猜错了 贱人 |
[20:20] | So when we left off, the score was you had two of our guys | 现在的局面是 你们干掉了两个我们的人 |
[20:23] | and the Snowman. | 还抓了雪人 |
[20:25] | You must have thought you were home free. | 你们一定觉得自己赢定了 |
[20:26] | No. If anything, the case was harder. | 不 正相反 这个案子更困难了 |
[20:29] | I can’t tell you much about them. | 我说不出太多他们的事 |
[20:31] | It’s not like we had a lot of heart-to-heart conversations | 他们把我拷在电脑前 |
[20:33] | while they handcuffed me to a computer. | 可不是要跟我掏心掏肺的 |
[20:35] | Do you know any of their names? | 你知道他们任何一人的名字吗 |
[20:36] | No. But I know their bank accounts. | 不知道 但我知道他们的银行账户 |
[20:38] | How long do you think we have | 你认为在他们发觉 |
[20:39] | before the other two realize the network’s been compromised? | 我们渗透了网络组织之前 我们还有多少时间 |
[20:41] | Two days, maybe. | 两天吧 大概 |
[20:43] | They like being independent contractors, | 他们喜欢一个人揽活 |
[20:44] | so they always work jobs separately. | 所以一般都分头行事 |
[20:47] | And, uh, they rely on me to coordinate all their online traffic. | 还有 他们都靠我来协调所有的线上生意 |
[20:50] | – Which I can help fake. – Yeah. | -这个我可以帮忙伪造 -嗯 |
[20:51] | We have the facade covered on our end, | 外观界面在我们这 |
[20:53] | but they also have back channel communications | 但他们也有后台通信通道 |
[20:55] | that I can’t account for. | 那个我接触不到 |
[20:57] | Especially the Bomber. | 特别是炸弹手 |
[20:58] | Why him? | 为什么 |
[20:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:00] | All I know is when they would rotate watching over me, | 我只知道他们轮流监视我时 |
[21:04] | he never showed. | 他从未出现过 |
[21:05] | I know why. He’s paranoid. | 我知道原因 他很多疑 |
[21:06] | Most explosive experts are. | 大多制爆行家都这样 |
[21:08] | Blow everything up, | 把别人炸上天 |
[21:09] | you live in fear that you’re next. | 自己就会活在即将被炸的恐惧之中 |
[21:10] | We need to lure out the hitwoman. | 我们得引那个女杀手出洞 |
[21:11] | If we can take her alive, she’ll lead us to the Bomber. | 如果可以活捉她 她会带我们找到炸弹手 |
[21:14] | We have to give her a target worth coming out of hiding for. | 我们得给她一个值得她为之铤而走险的目标 |
[21:16] | That means me, doesn’t it? | 那就是我 对吗 |
[21:17] | – No. – Sir. | -不行 -长官 |
[21:19] | Garcia, that’s not gonna happen. | 加西亚 不可能 |
[21:20] | It’s too dangerous to leave you out there exposed like that. | 把你这样暴露在外面太危险了 |
[21:22] | You have a record of all the kills she was paid for? | 你有她所有受雇暗杀行动的记录吗 |
[21:24] | I have records of everything. | 我什么记录都有 |
[21:25] | All right. Even a contract killer can have a victimology, | 好的 职业杀手也可以做被害人分析 |
[21:28] | a pattern of which she’s not aware. | 她有自己都没有意识到的模式 |
[21:29] | We need to find that. | 我们得找出来 |
[21:30] | But first we had to get the data that we needed from the Snowman. | 但首先我们得先从雪人那里拿到必要的数据 |
[21:32] | From that we could start to | 基于那些数据 我们就能 |
[21:33] | build the profile that would lead us to you. | 整合出可以找到你的侧写 |
[21:37] | When we knew what we were looking for, the pattern was obvious. | 一旦我们有了目标 模式就很显而易见了 |
[21:40] | These 3 hits– they were all men who wanted to kill their wives. | 这三个雇主 他们都是想要杀妻的人 |
[21:43] | That’s the oldest motivation in the book. | 这是记录里最原始的动机 |
[21:45] | Why are they special? | 他们为什么特别 |
[21:46] | She took their money, then killed the men who hired her. | 她收了他们的钱 然后又杀掉自己的雇主 |
[21:48] | All 3 of them had children. | 他们三个都有孩子 |
[21:50] | Maybe children are the line hitmen won’t cross? | 也许孩子是杀手的底线 |
[21:52] | The Chemist and the Sniper | 化学家和狙击手 |
[21:53] | both performed jobs that involved families. | 都接了跟家室有关的活 |
[21:55] | Theoretically, if the price is high enough, | 理论上 如果价格足够高 |
[21:57] | a hitman shouldn’t have morals. | 职业杀手是没有道德可言的 |
[21:59] | I think these kills are personal to her. | 我觉得这些凶杀跟对她来说有私人意义 |
[22:01] | Personal enough to risk double-crossing her contract. | 这意义重到她宁愿冒险违反合约 |
[22:04] | Maybe something similar happened to her. | 也许她身上发生过类似的事 |
[22:05] | And that’s how we get her to come to the table. | 我们可以以此引她露面 |
[22:07] | I pretend to be that kind of client. | 我去伪装成那种客户 |
[22:09] | How do we know that’s gonna work? | 我们怎么知道这个方法可行 |
[22:11] | We don’t. It’s a calculated risk | 我们不知道 基于她的作案手法 |
[22:12] | based on her M.O., which is categorically different than the men. | 这个风险值得冒 这种手法完全不同于男性杀手 |
[22:15] | They’re cold, clinical, long-distance. | 男性杀手冷静 客观 会保持距离 |
[22:16] | She’s up close and personal. | 她则会近距离接触并带有私人感情 |
[22:17] | She knows that she has to be more careful | 她知道自己必须更加谨慎 |
[22:19] | because she actually wants to kill her targets. | 因为她是真的想杀掉自己的目标 |
[22:22] | I’m going to pretend to be a husband | 我会假装成一个想要 |
[22:23] | who wants his pregnant wife dead. | 杀掉自己身怀六甲的妻子的丈夫 |
[22:25] | Well, I’d want to kill you if you told me that. | 如果你这么跟我说 我也会想杀了你 |
[22:26] | Exactly. Then all we have to do is set the right meeting spot. | 没错 那么我们只要选好合适的见面地点 |
[22:29] | A bar or a restaurant we control | 一个我们可控的酒吧或是餐厅 |
[22:30] | so the odds are better of us taking her alive. | 那样我们活捉她的几率会比较高 |
[22:33] | That’s our best strategy. | 这是最佳策略 |
[22:35] | But there is one flaw. | 但有一个破绽 |
[22:37] | You. You’re the flaw. | 你 你就是那个破绽 |
[22:39] | You’re not married and you don’t have children. | 你没有结婚也没有孩子 |
[22:42] | I’m the person on my team who’s the closest to your age, | 我是组里与你年纪最为接近的人 |
[22:44] | and I knew that if I lost control of the situation, | 我知道如果我对场面失去掌控 |
[22:47] | you’d be more likely to negotiate with a peer. | 你也比较会愿意跟同龄人谈判 |
[22:49] | You have zero control here. None. | 你完全没有控制权 没有 |
[22:52] | I outflanked you from the beginning. | 我从一开始就击败了你 |
[22:54] | Some of your moves were pretty obvious. | 你的有些举动很明显 |
[22:55] | Such as? | 比如 |
[22:56] | Such as showing up armed. | 比如带枪现身 |
[22:57] | Such as changing the venue at the last moment. | 比如在最后一刻换地点 |
[22:59] | I needed a restaurant full of innocents in case this was a trap. | 万一是陷阱 我需要一个满是无辜群众的餐厅 |
[23:02] | If you really suspected this was a trap, | 如果你真的怀疑这是陷阱 |
[23:05] | then why show up at all? | 那你为什么要出现 |
[23:06] | Even when you first laid eyes on me, | 在你第一眼看到我时 |
[23:08] | from the bar, from outside, from wherever you were, | 从吧台 从门外 从你之前的位置 |
[23:11] | you should have seen through me | 你应该会看穿我 |
[23:13] | and kept on moving, but you didn’t. | 然后离开这里 但你没有 |
[23:15] | You couldn’t. | 你做不到 |
[23:17] | Because you can’t get to the man | 因为你无法找到 |
[23:20] | you really want to hurt, | 那个你真正想要伤害的男人 |
[23:21] | so you need to hurt any man who reminds you of him. | 所以你要对付所有让你想起他的人 |
[23:27] | That’s kind of boilerplate psychology, isn’t it? | 你在玩那种普遍心理学吧 |
[23:29] | I’m just another girl with daddy issues. | 我只是又一个有仇父情结的女孩儿 |
[23:32] | You’d be surprised how many killers | 你如果知道有多少凶手犯案 |
[23:34] | do what they do because of their parents. | 都是因为父母 你会很吃惊的 |
[23:38] | If it’s so boilerplate, why don’t we test that theory? | 如果真那么普遍 何不验证一下呢 |
[23:40] | How hard did you look for him? | 你费了多少心力找他 |
[23:45] | Very hard. | 很多 |
[23:46] | And how disappointed were you when you realized that | 当你意识到自己永远都找不到他时 |
[23:49] | you will never find him? | 你有多失望 |
[23:54] | You needed some other outlet for your rage, | 你需要别的出口来宣泄自己的愤怒 |
[23:56] | and for a while this worked, but it also tripped you up. | 短期效果很好 但这也让你陷入困惑 |
[24:00] | Can I tell you a little secret? | 我能跟你说个小秘密吗 |
[24:04] | Everything eventually falls apart. | 所有的事最后都会分崩离析 |
[24:07] | The trick is accepting when it’s over. | 关键在于结束的时候坦然接受 |
[24:25] | Except it ain’t over, is it? | 除非它不会结束 对吗 |
[24:27] | Do you really think I’m just gonna let you walk out of here? | 你真的以为我会放你走出这里吗 |
[24:30] | You profiled so much about me, | 你对我做了这么多侧写 |
[24:32] | except you forgot to ask the most important question. | 只是你忘了问一个最重要的问题 |
[24:36] | Why would I make you sit here for 30 minutes? | 我为什么让你在这里坐三十分钟 |
[24:38] | Because you’re stalling. | 因为你在拖延时间 |
[24:39] | Then you don’t know me at all. | 那你真的一点都不了解我 |
[24:41] | Do you think I’d show up here without an escape plan? | 你觉得没有脱身的计划我会出现在这里吗 |
[24:44] | Or is that what just another girl with daddy issues do? | 还是这又是一个有仇父情结的女孩儿会做的事 |
[24:47] | Maybe if you hadn’t fallen victim to your own gender bias, | 也许加入你没被自己的性别偏见所影响 |
[24:50] | and, yes, all men have gender bias, | 当然 所有男人都有性别偏见 |
[24:52] | even you, Dr. Reid, | 哪怕是你 里德博士 |
[24:54] | you would have recognized that your entire strategy | 你会发现你所有的计划 |
[24:56] | was based on one faulty detail. | 都建立在一个错误的细节之上 |
[24:58] | Can you see it? | 你发现了吗 |
[24:59] | They like being independent contractors, | 他们喜欢一个人揽活 |
[25:01] | so they always worked jobs separately. | 所以一般都分头行事 |
[25:03] | You’re not here alone. | 你不是一个人来的 |
[25:05] | And my partner? Less paranoid than you think. | 我的搭档 没你们以为的那么多疑 |
[25:08] | You planted a bomb in the building. | 你在这栋楼里装了炸弹 |
[25:09] | We’re on the move. | 我们这就去 |
[25:12] | I didn’t. My job was to keep your entire team focused on us, | 我可没有 我的职责是吸引你们整队人的注意 |
[25:16] | so he could do what he does best. | 这样他就能做他最拿手的事了 |
[25:25] | Hotch, we’ve got interconnected C-4 charges down here. | 霍奇 我们在这里找到了一串C4炸弹 |
[25:28] | How many? | 多少 |
[25:29] | There’s 6 charges. They’re connected to the city’s gas line. | 六个炸弹 连在市输气管道上 |
[25:32] | She could take out the whole block. | 她可以炸掉整条街 |
[25:34] | There are innocent people here. | 这里有无辜的人 |
[25:35] | Yes, there are. | 是啊 我知道 |
[25:38] | So let me remind you what we’re playing for. | 所以我提醒你一下游戏的目的 |
[25:40] | Not only will I walk out of here, | 我不仅要离开这里 |
[25:42] | but you will make sure I leave safely. | 你还要保我毫发无损 |
[25:45] | And from where I’m sitting… | 就我现在的处境来看 |
[25:48] | It looks like I’ve won. | 我已经赢了 |
[25:55] | You need to pay attention to this part. | 你给我竖起耳朵听好了 |
[25:57] | I’m going to tell you the terms of my victory. | 接下来我要提出我的条件 |
[25:59] | I want you to move all of your backup away from this building. | 我要你让所有后援撤出这栋楼 |
[26:02] | If I walk out of here and I see one cop, | 要是我出去的时候看见一个警察 |
[26:04] | I will incinerate us all. | 我就一把火与你同归于尽 |
[26:06] | – I can’t do that. – Spencer. | -我办不到 -斯宾塞 |
[26:07] | It’s not me. What you’re asking takes time. | 我无权下令 你要求的事需要时间 |
[26:09] | This is to whoever’s in charge. | 负责人请你听好了 |
[26:11] | Unless you guys want to be responsible | 要是你们不想为继韦科惨案后 |
[26:11] | 1993年4月19日FBI对大卫邪教进行的第二次清剿 造成邪教内包括20名儿童与2名孕妇在内的76人死亡 | |
[26:12] | for the biggest FBI disaster since Waco, | 联调局最大的灾难买单的话 |
[26:15] | you will back off now. | 请你们现在撤人 |
[26:15] | 此事引起美国媒体和民众对政府行为过当的批评 FBI承受了巨大压力与声誉风险 | |
[26:19] | Watch this. | 等着瞧 |
[26:24] | JJ, say again. The bomb has a cell phone trigger? | 小洁 确认一下 炸弹由手机作为触发器 |
[26:26] | That’s right. All she has to do is call the number and boom. | 是的 她只要打一个电话便可引爆炸弹 |
[26:29] | – Can you jam the signal? – Not from here, no. | -你可以干扰信号吗 -在这里做不到 不行 |
[26:30] | The failsafe will still kick in. | 故障保护程序会让它照常运行 |
[26:32] | Same outcome– can’t move ’em, can’t submerge ’em. | 结果还是一样 无法移动 无法拆除 |
[26:35] | It’ll take us hours to get the gas turned off on the whole block. | 要关闭整个街区输气管道需要花费几个小时 |
[26:37] | If we alert anyone, | 如果发出警报 |
[26:38] | then the panic could set her and the bomb off. | 就会引起恐慌 导致她引爆炸弹 |
[26:40] | Swat’s on the radio with the bomb squad. | 特种部队正在和拆弹小组通话 |
[26:42] | They say our only chance is to get our hands on that cell phone. | 他们说我们唯一的机会就是拿到那部手机 |
[26:45] | If we shut down the trigger, we can remove the charges. | 关闭了触发器 就能拆除爆破装置 |
[26:48] | – Morgan. – Go ahead, Hotch. | -摩根 -说吧 霍奇 |
[26:49] | Does she have a cell phone with her? | 她随身带了手机吗 |
[26:51] | I don’t think so. I didn’t see her pull one out. | 我觉得没有 没见她拿出来 |
[26:54] | The Bomber was setting this up while we were all up here. | 炸弹手趁我们在这里时安放了炸弹 |
[26:56] | I think he’s holding the stick. | 我猜手机应该在他手里 |
[26:57] | We’re combing the block. He could be anywhere, though. | 我们正在搜查整条街区 不过他可能在任何地方 |
[26:59] | Where’s Lewis? | 露易丝在哪里 |
[27:00] | Do not overreact. | 不要表现过头 |
[27:02] | Do not rush. | 不要急 |
[27:04] | Simply give every patron their check | 只要把账单交给顾客 |
[27:06] | and tell them there’s been an unforeseen problem in the kitchen | 告诉他们 厨房里出了不可预见的问题 |
[27:08] | that cannot be resolved. | 一时半会儿修不好 |
[27:10] | Their dinner has been paid for | 他们无需支付餐费 |
[27:12] | and they should leave calmly | 如果方便的话 |
[27:14] | and at their earliest possible convenience. | 尽快安静地离开即可 |
[27:17] | – Got it? – Yes, ma’am. | -明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[27:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:19] | You. Come with me. | 你 跟我来 |
[27:26] | That table there, | 看见那张桌子了吗 |
[27:28] | you leave alone. | 别管他们 |
[27:37] | Look at that. There they go. | 看 他们行动了 |
[27:39] | All we want to do– | 我们只想 |
[27:40] | minimize the collateral damage. I get it. | 将附带伤害减少到最小 我懂 |
[27:43] | I’m not mad. It’ll give me the cover I need to slip out. | 我没有生气 这样我就能趁乱溜出去了 |
[27:46] | I just need to know it’s clear, | 我只想知道警察已经撤离 |
[27:48] | so do me a favor and tell your boss | 帮个忙 告诉你上司 |
[27:50] | that nobody leaves until it’s safe for me to. | 除非我能安全离开 否则谁也不许走 |
[27:52] | Reid, perimeter agents are pulling back. | 里德 周边探员已经撤回 |
[27:54] | You have to let her go. | 让她走 |
[27:58] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[27:59] | Repeat–all agents, do not engage or pursue | 重复 所有探员 切勿行动或追捕 |
[28:03] | until the bomb is defused. | 直到炸弹拆除 |
[28:08] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[28:12] | You can leave. | 你可以走了 |
[28:19] | But you won’t. | 但你不会走的 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[28:21] | Double or nothing. You need to sit back down. | 要不要赌一把 你先坐回来 |
[28:23] | Reid, what are you doing? | 里德 你在做什么 |
[28:24] | Wow, now you’re stalling. | 换你拖延时间了 |
[28:26] | You played your trump card, but I have one, too. | 你打出了你的王牌 我手上也有王牌 |
[28:29] | Thanks for dinner. | 多谢款待 |
[28:31] | I had fun. | 我很开心 |
[28:33] | I found your father. | 我找到了你父亲 |
[28:41] | No, you didn’t. | 你根本没有 |
[28:42] | Look at my face. Am I bluffing? | 看我 我像在虚张声势吗 |
[28:45] | I’ll tell you where he is. | 我告诉你他在哪儿 |
[28:47] | But you need to sit back down | 但你得坐回来 |
[28:49] | and listen to the rest of my story. | 听完剩下的故事 |
[28:50] | No. Tell me now. | 不行 现在就告诉我 |
[28:52] | – Or I’ll– – Detonate the bomb? | -不然我就要 -引爆炸弹吗 |
[28:53] | You’re not gonna do that, Cat, | 你不会那么做的 凯特 |
[28:54] | because then you won’t learn anything. | 这样一来你父亲的线索就断了 |
[28:57] | You said you were good at your job | 你说过你擅于你的工作 |
[28:59] | because you think through every outcome. | 是因为你会思考每一种可能的结果 |
[29:00] | Well, guess what– so do I. | 知道吗 我也是如此 |
[29:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | Finish the story. | 把故事说完 |
[29:18] | To prepare for this dinner, I had to learn everything about you, | 为了这顿晚餐 我做足了你的功课 |
[29:20] | starting with your real name. | 首先就是你的真名 |
[29:21] | Foster care records locked, loaded, and searchable. | 寄养记录锁定 加载 找到了 |
[29:25] | According to the emails she sent me setting up tonight, | 她今晚发给我的邮件中 |
[29:27] | her name is Cat. So let’s assume her name is Catherine. | 署名为凯特 由此我们姑且猜她叫凯特琳 |
[29:31] | Give me more. | 多给点信息 |
[29:31] | Suspicious death for mom, | 母亲离奇死亡 |
[29:33] | and her dad most likely went away for manslaughter. | 父亲有可能杀人畏罪潜逃 |
[29:35] | Keep it coming. | 继续说 |
[29:36] | Rampant abuse. | 严重虐待 |
[29:37] | She would have been in a world of pain. | 她生活在水深火热中 |
[29:39] | Sadly that does not rule out any Catherines. | 遗憾的是没有筛选出任何叫凯特琳的孩子 |
[29:43] | Her first kills were most likely in the foster environment. | 她第一次杀人很可能是在寄养家庭 |
[29:45] | Cross-reference all those families | 交叉对照所有收养过 |
[29:46] | the Catherines went into with accidental deaths | 叫凯特琳的小孩的家庭 |
[29:48] | of foster dads, and focus on those | 养父意外死亡的 尤其是 |
[29:49] | that have multiple abuse complaints leveled against them. | 那些有被控多重虐待的家庭 |
[29:53] | Ding. | 有了 |
[29:55] | Catherine Adams. | 凯特琳·亚当斯 |
[29:57] | Daughter of Daniel Adams, | 她父亲叫丹尼尔·亚当斯 |
[29:58] | who did in fact leave the country in 1987 | 此人在1987年出境 |
[30:01] | but returned in 2012. | 2012年回国 |
[30:03] | Based on confidential records in rehabs and sober living houses, | 根据戒毒康复中心的保密记录来看 |
[30:06] | which in turned pointed us to flophouses and soup kitchens. | 线索指向了廉价旅馆和救济站 |
[30:11] | He couldn’t put 24 hours together sober. | 他不可能保持二十四小时清醒 |
[30:14] | And you can probably imagine my surprise | 你可以想象当我发现 |
[30:15] | when I discovered that he actually | 他其实就在华盛顿的时候 |
[30:17] | lives right here in D.C. | 我有多惊讶 |
[30:20] | Where? | 哪里 |
[30:21] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[30:22] | He was in bad shape when I found him. | 我找到他的时候他状态很糟 |
[30:32] | Is your name Daniel Adams? | 你是丹尼尔·亚当斯吗 |
[30:35] | Who wants to know? | 你又是谁 |
[30:36] | My name is Spencer Reid. I’m with the FBI | 我叫斯宾塞·里德 是联调局的 |
[30:38] | and I’d love to ask you a few questions. | 想问你几个问题 |
[30:41] | Leave me alone. | 你走开 |
[30:43] | I’m just trying to sleep. | 我正想睡觉 |
[30:45] | Mr. Adams, I just need to ask you a few questions | 亚当斯先生 我只想问几个 |
[30:47] | about your daughter. | 关于你女儿的问题 |
[30:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:51] | Your daughter, Catherine. | 你女儿 凯特琳 |
[31:03] | You don’t recognize her, do you? | 你不认识她了吗 |
[31:13] | I think you got the wrong man, pal. | 我想你找错人了 伙计 |
[31:19] | He didn’t remember me? | 他不记得我了吗 |
[31:22] | The alcoholism shredded his brain. | 酒精中毒影响了他的大脑 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:27] | You’re not sorry. | 你才不遗憾呢 |
[31:30] | Sorry is what people say when they don’t understand. | 只有当人们不理解时才会说遗憾 |
[31:39] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[31:42] | Your mother… tell me. | 你母亲…说说看 |
[31:48] | Is-is this part of the game? | 这是游戏的一部分吗 |
[31:50] | No. The game’s over. | 不是 游戏已经结束了 |
[31:57] | When I looked at her medical chart, | 我看了她的病历 |
[32:01] | it-it didn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通 |
[32:05] | The medication that they gave her | 医生给她开的药 |
[32:07] | should have been helping, | 本该让病情有所起色 |
[32:08] | But I couldn’t figure out what was making her so angry. | 但我不明白是什么东西让她那么愤怒 |
[32:13] | So, I, uh, | 所以我 |
[32:17] | I went to see her. | 我去看她 |
[32:21] | The moment I walked in her room, | 走进她房间的那一刻 |
[32:25] | I saw it. | 我就知道原因了 |
[32:30] | For 3 seconds… | 有那么三秒钟 |
[32:33] | She didn’t know who I was. | 她没认出来我是谁 |
[32:37] | I, um, I had her tested that morning, | 那天早上我带她去检查 |
[32:41] | and I found out that night… | 那晚我得知 |
[32:45] | That she had early onset of dementia. | 她是在痴呆症初期 |
[32:49] | Most likely Alzheimer’s. | 很可能是阿兹海默症 |
[32:51] | Did you test yourself? | 你自己去检查过吗 |
[32:55] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[32:57] | You were too scared. | 你太害怕了 |
[32:59] | Did you know? | 你之前知道吗 |
[33:01] | No. | 不 |
[33:02] | I thought I dodged a bullet when I turned 30 | 我30岁的时候还以为自己躲过了一劫 |
[33:05] | and didn’t have a schizophrenic break like her, | 因为我没有像她那样精神分裂发作 |
[33:08] | But, uh, this is somehow bigger and scarier | 但老年痴呆更严重也更让我害怕 |
[33:11] | because I can actually see it happening. | 因为我眼睁睁看着这个过程 |
[33:15] | All the memories that we used to share | 我们曾经共有的记忆全都 |
[33:18] | are just dying. | 慢慢消逝 |
[33:23] | I can’t stop it. | 我却无能为力 |
[33:26] | I can’t help her. | 我帮不了她 |
[33:29] | All I can do | 我能做的 |
[33:32] | is find people that I can help. | 只有去帮助那些我能帮的人 |
[33:39] | Is that really why you showed up tonight? | 这真是你今晚出现在这儿的原因吗 |
[33:42] | To help me? | 要帮我 |
[33:47] | Do you know how many men have told me | 你知道有多少男人跟我说过 |
[33:51] | that they wanted to help me? | 他们想帮我 |
[33:56] | How do you think that worked out for them? | 你知道他们最后怎么样了吗 |
[34:00] | Hotch, she just armed the bomb. | 霍奇 她刚刚启动了炸弹 |
[34:09] | Hotch, we need to pull back. | 霍奇 我们得撤退 |
[34:11] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:12] | Morgan, get out of there. | 摩根 快离开 |
[34:13] | Hotch, we might have a lead here. | 霍奇 也许有线索了 |
[34:15] | She hasn’t touched anything to arm the bomb. | 她没碰任何东西来触发炸弹 |
[34:18] | That means the Bomber’s here, somewhere in the restaurant. | 也就是说那个控制炸弹的人就在餐厅的某个地方 |
[34:20] | All right, if you can take him, | 那好 如果你能制服他 |
[34:21] | do so, but the priority is evacuation. | 就那么做 但首要任务是疏散现场 |
[34:23] | I’m not even sure if it is a him. | 我觉得应该不是”他” |
[34:25] | Cat mentioned something about gender bias, | 凯特提到过性别偏见 |
[34:27] | so that could apply to the Bomber as well. | 那应该也适用于这里的炸弹袭击者 |
[34:30] | All right, she’d have to be in a position to maintain | 她今晚应该坐在一个 |
[34:31] | line of sight on Reid all night. Who do you see? | 能看见里德的位置 有什么发现吗 |
[34:35] | Look for anyone with their phone out. | 看谁手上拿了手机 |
[34:37] | That’s the detonator. | 那是引爆器 |
[34:39] | Our woman will give herself away by looking over. | 往里德那边看的女人就是她了 |
[34:42] | You’re right. You don’t need my help. | 你说得对 你不需要我的帮助 |
[34:43] | You don’t need anyone’s help. | 谁的帮助你都不需要 |
[34:44] | You are completely in control. | 这一切都完全在你的掌控之中 |
[34:52] | I’ve got her. | 找到她了 |
[34:53] | Blue dress. By the bar. | 蓝色连衣裙 吧台旁边 |
[34:54] | Hey, you know what, baby? | 听我说宝贝 |
[34:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[34:58] | I’m not really feeling this place. | 我不太喜欢这地方 |
[34:59] | Really? I kind of liked it. | 真的吗 我还挺喜欢 |
[35:03] | I want to take you to a spot where we can do some dancing. | 我带你去一个可以跳舞的地方吧 |
[35:16] | Hotch, we’re clear. | 霍奇 这边安全了 |
[35:17] | Reid’s not. | 里德还没 |
[35:18] | Don’t! | 别 |
[35:19] | FBI. Everybody stay calm, please. | 联调局 请大家不要慌 |
[35:22] | We’re gonna be smart about this | 你们都放聪明点 |
[35:23] | and talk it out. | 谈谈条件吧 |
[35:25] | Aren’t we, Cat? | 是啊 凯特 |
[35:26] | That’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[35:27] | – Get everyone out of here. – Move. | -把大家弄出去 -快撤 |
[35:32] | Morgan, you, too. | 摩根 你也是 |
[35:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[35:35] | Guess we’re right back where we started. | 我想我们又回到一开始的情况了 |
[35:38] | You and me with a gun. | 你和我 一把枪 |
[35:40] | – Reid, it’s time. – No. | -里德 是时候了 -不行 |
[35:41] | We don’t have a choice. We have to do it. | 我们别无选择了 只能那么做 |
[35:43] | – Do what? – Morgan, shut up. | -做什么 -摩根 别说了 |
[35:44] | There’s one thing he hasn’t told you yet. | 有件事他还没告诉你 |
[35:45] | That’s not true. He’s lying. Don’t listen to him. | 不是的 他在说谎 别听他的 |
[35:46] | – What haven’t you told me? – Nothing. I told you… Nothing! | -你有什么事没告诉我 -没事 我说了 没事 |
[35:48] | – What don’t I know? – Nothing! | -什么事我不知道 -没事 |
[35:49] | We brought your father here. | 我们把你父亲带过来了 |
[35:53] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[35:55] | He’s here? | 他在这里吗 |
[35:56] | He’s right outside. | 他就在外面 |
[35:58] | Reid thought he needed | 里德认为我们应该 |
[35:59] | every bargaining chip he could get. | 找出所有可以用来跟你谈判的筹码 |
[36:00] | Morgan, I’m begging you, don’t. Don’t. | 摩根 求求你 不要 不要 |
[36:01] | Every bargaining chip he could get to convince you | 所有他能找到的筹码 用来说服你 |
[36:03] | to do the right thing. | 做出正确的选择 |
[36:05] | How is this the right thing? | 你说什么正确的选择 |
[36:06] | Your father killed your mother. | 你父亲杀了你母亲 |
[36:08] | And there’s no statute of limitations on murder, | 我们对谋杀案没有诉讼时效限制 |
[36:10] | so you really need to think about your options right now. | 所以你现在真的要好好考虑作何选择 |
[36:14] | You shoot him, I will kill you. | 你开枪 我就杀了你 |
[36:16] | Or if you surrender, you will live | 或者你投降 就可以活下去 |
[36:18] | to testify against your father. | 作证指控你的父亲 |
[36:20] | That’s not good enough. | 那还不够好 |
[36:21] | We can arrange it for the two of you | 我们可以安排你们俩 |
[36:22] | to drive into custody together, | 坐一辆车去拘留所 |
[36:24] | and then you can remind him of who you are. | 然后你就可以提醒他你是谁 |
[36:25] | If you give her this, she wins. Don’t do it. | 如果给她这个条件 她就赢了 别这么做 |
[36:27] | Kid, I am trying to save your life. | 孩子 我这是在救你 |
[36:29] | Now let me do that. | 让我这么做吧 |
[36:32] | They’re bringing him in right now. | 他们正在带他来的路上 |
[36:42] | You’re really upset about this, aren’t you? | 你对这个很不满意 对吧 |
[36:44] | This is what you wanted, isn’t it, | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[36:46] | a chance to finally hurt the man who deserves it? | 终于有机会伤害那个罪有应得的男人 |
[36:48] | They all deserve it. | 他们都是罪有应得 |
[36:49] | He deserves it the most. | 他的罪孽最深重 |
[37:01] | Only if Spencer escorts me out. | 让斯宾塞护送我出去我就答应 |
[37:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[37:22] | – Hotch? – Yeah. | -霍奇 -在 |
[37:24] | We’re coming out. | 我们要出来了 |
[37:25] | Ok, you’re all clear. | 好的 都准备好了 |
[37:31] | You want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[37:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:52] | Ok, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[38:18] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[38:21] | If it makes you feel any better, I really– I did look for him. | 希望这么说能让你感觉好点 我确实找了他 |
[38:24] | But… I couldn’t find him, so, yeah, | 但找不到 所以… |
[38:28] | I did make it all up. | 我全都是编的 |
[38:32] | Not all of it. | 也不全是 |
[38:34] | You don’t pull a story about a parent | 那个母亲渐渐失去记忆的故事 |
[38:37] | losing her memory out of nowhere. | 不是凭空编的 |
[38:39] | Your mother and the Alzheimer’s, that’s true. | 你母亲确实得了阿兹海默症 |
[38:47] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[38:49] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[38:50] | Because I will get out of here. | 因为总有一天我会出狱 |
[38:52] | Yeah, in 20 years, maybe, if you’re lucky. | 要是你运气好的话 二十年 |
[38:54] | Yeah, that’s fine. You know why? | 没错 那也行 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:56] | Because in 20 years… | 因为二十年以后 |
[39:00] | I’ll remember your name, | 我还会记得你的名字 |
[39:02] | but you won’t remember mine. | 但你不会记得我的名字了 |
[39:35] | You want to come in, | 要进来坐坐吗 |
[39:36] | decompress a bit? | 稍微放松一下 |
[39:38] | I’m good. I’m probably just gonna go home. | 我没事 我大概会直接回家 |
[39:43] | That was an intense case. | 这案子够紧张的 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:47] | It’s over. | 终于结束了 |
[39:48] | Network’s gone. | 杀手网络是过去式了 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:53] | Reid. | 里德 |
[39:56] | That medical research that Savannah gave you, | 萨凡纳给你的那份医学研究 |
[39:58] | was that… | 是不是… |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:02] | You are gonna get yourself tested, aren’t you? | 你会去检查的吧 |
[40:05] | One of the data points that her research told me about was age. | 那份研究上说有个取值点是年龄 |
[40:09] | I’m, uh, too young to display the chromosomal signs, | 我现在还太年轻 不太可能表现出痴呆的迹象 |
[40:13] | so I’m just gonna have to… | 所以我只能 |
[40:15] | Learn to live not knowing. | 假装自己不知道 |
[40:20] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[40:23] | What is happening right now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[40:25] | You’re what’s going on. Right now is what’s– | 你就是情况 现在的情况是 |
[40:28] | You are here. Do you know what’s happening right now? | 你来了 你知道现在是什么情况吗 |
[40:30] | It is… it is done. The Dirty Dozen is done. | 案子总算解决了 肮脏十二结束了 |
[40:34] | Yes, done. I’m in it! | 没错 结束了 我也参与了 |
[40:36] | It’s… | 那个 |
[40:37] | How much did she have? | 她喝了多少 |
[40:38] | She started out with Jaeger. | 她从耶格尔开始喝 |
[40:39] | Jaeger? | 耶格尔 |
[40:40] | – I love you. – Ok. | -我爱你 -好啊 |
[40:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:42] | And you– I love you so much. | 还有你 我好爱你 |
[40:45] | And you, I should be jealous of you | 还有你 你身材这么火辣 |
[40:48] | because you’re so hot. But I’m not. | 我本该嫉妒你 但我没有 |
[40:50] | I’m not. I promise you I’m not. I’m not. I promise. | 我没有 我保证我不嫉妒 没有 |
[40:52] | No, I’m not. ’cause you know what? | 不 我没有 那是因为 |
[40:54] | All I feel in here is love. I just– | 我感觉这里满满全是爱 我就 |
[40:56] | I am feeling– I’m full of love. | 我感觉浑身充满了爱 |
[40:57] | So much love. I’m wearing too many clothes. | 好多爱 我穿得太多了 |
[41:00] | Uh, I got this. | 我来照顾她 |
[41:03] | You sure you don’t want to reconsider? | 你真的不考虑进去坐坐吗 |
[41:05] | I think I’m ok. I’m just gonna– | 不用了 我只是 |
[41:06] | I really just want to go home. | 我想回家了 |
[41:09] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[41:13] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[41:23] | I just, uh… | 我真的… |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[41:30] | You know? | 你明白了 |
[41:32] | I know. | 我明白 |
[41:33] | I know. | 我懂 |
[41:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:37] | Because I mean it. | 因为我是真心的 |
[41:44] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:34] | “Just as the constant increase of entropy | “如同无尽增长的混沌 |
[42:36] | “is the basic law of the Universe, | 是宇宙的基本法则 |
[42:39] | “So it is the basic law of life | 生命也有其基本法则 |
[42:42] | to struggle against entropy.” | 就是要与无序做斗争” |
[42:45] | Vaclav Havel. | 克拉夫·哈维尔[捷克前总统] |