时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Criminal minds”… | 《犯罪心理》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This guy stumbles in to the Atlantic City E.R. | 这人跌跌撞撞闯进大西洋城的急诊室 |
[00:06] | having been shot in the jaw. | 下颚中了一枪 |
[00:08] | They were able to get a name, Giuseppe Montolo… | 他们找出了名字 朱塞佩·蒙托洛 |
[00:11] | He’s a contract killer. | 他是个雇佣杀手 |
[00:12] | Only a hitman would be this good. | 只有杀手才能如此出色 |
[00:19] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:20] | He’s playing us. | 他在玩我们 |
[00:21] | The only leverage he has | 他唯一的优势就是 |
[00:22] | is a list of potential victims targeted by a network of hitmen. | 手握一张网络杀手的潜在被害人名单 |
[00:26] | I know there’s more of you out there, | 我知道外面还有很多你这种人 |
[00:27] | but me and my team will not rest | 但我和我的小组会不眠不休 |
[00:29] | until we take every last one of you sons of bitches down. | 直到把你们每一个混蛋都绳之于法 |
[00:34] | The dirty dozen. | 肮脏十二 |
[00:36] | This is who you’re gonna kill next. | 这是你下一个作案目标 |
[01:04] | Your lawyer told me you’re ready to talk. | 你的律师说你可以说话了 |
[01:09] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[01:13] | I can talk. | 可以 |
[01:16] | Any deal we make is contingent on actionable intelligence. | 我们的一切交易都依你情报的可行性而定 |
[01:20] | That means we make an arrest | 也就是说 你想过好日子 |
[01:22] | before we make you comfortable. | 就得先帮我们抓到人 |
[01:24] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[01:26] | You’re part of an interconnected group of hitmen | 你是网络杀手组织中的一员 |
[01:28] | working together online–yes or no? | 是不是 |
[01:32] | Si. | 是 |
[01:33] | How many of them are you? | 你们有多少人 |
[01:37] | Besides me, cuatro. | 除了我 还有四个 |
[01:42] | I need names and contact information. | 把名字和联系方式给我 |
[01:49] | The last time we talked, | 上次我们交谈的时候 |
[01:50] | You hinted that this was your next target– | 你说这是你们的下一个目标 |
[01:53] | The dirty dozen. Who are they? | 肮脏十二 他们是谁 |
[01:58] | That’s the wrong question. | 你的问题问得不对 |
[02:01] | It’s not a who… | 这不是人 |
[02:04] | it’s a what. | 是个东西 |
[02:06] | What does that mean exactly? | 到底是什么意思 |
[02:09] | Look, cut the act! I ain’t in the mood to play with you. | 别装了 我没心情陪你玩 |
[02:11] | What does it mean?! | 什么意思 |
[02:20] | Don’t choke! | 别窒息了 |
[02:21] | Hey! I need medical! | 快叫医生 |
[02:23] | Don’t choke! | 别窒息了 |
[02:26] | Get me medical! | 快叫医生 |
[02:37] | Hi! Yay! Bellissimo! | 大美女回来了 |
[02:40] | Ohh! Welcome back! | 欢迎归队 |
[02:41] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[02:41] | I missed you guys. | 我想死你们了 |
[02:43] | Oh, we missed you more. | 我们更想你 |
[02:50] | Oh, wow–oh, my gosh, nice. Will’s favorite brand. | 哇 太棒了 威尔最爱的牌子 |
[02:53] | Thank you, Rossi. | 谢谢你 罗西 |
[02:56] | And, Spence, wow. | 还有斯宾塞 |
[02:58] | It’s my original set. | 这是我的独家套装 |
[02:59] | And I realize that most of this information | 我知道这里的大部分内容 |
[03:01] | is most likely on that “Internet,” | 所谓的因特网上都有 |
[03:03] | but you can never teach old-fashioned research habits too soon. | 但是尽早培养传统的学习方式总没有坏处嘛 |
[03:06] | How’s the little guy doing? | 小家伙怎么样 |
[03:07] | Oh, he’s good. | 他很好 |
[03:08] | He’s sleeping through the night for now, at least. | 一觉睡到大天亮 至少现在是这样 |
[03:10] | Oh, and, Spence, I showed him the picture of when you first visited | 对了 斯宾塞 我给他看了你第一次来看他时 |
[03:13] | and he started kicking his little legs | 他蹬腿的照片 |
[03:15] | and he smiled real big. | 他乐得嘎嘎笑 |
[03:16] | Who wouldn’t get excited seeing that bella faccia? | 谁看到这英俊的小脸庞能不兴奋啊 |
[03:18] | I think he wants to see you. | 我觉得他想见你 |
[03:19] | You know, studies have shown | 研究显示 |
[03:20] | that babies begin exhibiting cognizable nonverbal communication | 从出生之日起婴儿就展示了 |
[03:23] | within days of birth. | 非言语交际能力 |
[03:24] | And some things never change. | 还是老样子啊 |
[03:25] | Yeah. And some things do, | 没错 也有些事不一样了 |
[03:28] | And because of that, we took the liberty of doing… | 因此 我们擅自为你准备了 |
[03:32] | this. | 这些 |
[03:34] | It’s all the pictures you sent while you were away. | 都是你不在的这段时间给我们发的照片 |
[03:38] | You guys, I love it. | 你们真是 我太喜欢了 |
[03:40] | It’s–it’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[03:42] | Thank you, all of you. | 谢谢你们所有人 |
[03:45] | Almost all of you. | 你们大部分人 |
[03:47] | They’re debriefing. | 他们在做任务报告 |
[03:51] | The warden determined that Montolo had been poisoned | 监狱长调查发现蒙托洛 |
[03:53] | by one of the guards. | 被一个狱警下了毒 |
[03:54] | Did they make an arrest? | 这个狱警被逮捕了吗 |
[03:55] | No. The guard was found shot execution style in his car. | 没有 他被枪杀在自己车里 |
[04:01] | Hotch, Montolo was our only viable lead. | 霍奇 蒙托洛是我们唯一可用的线索 |
[04:04] | When I asked him who the dirty dozen were, | 我问他肮脏十二是什么的时候 |
[04:05] | he said it’s not who, it’s what. | 他说这不是指人 是指一个东西 |
[04:08] | So maybe it’s not a list of human targets like we thought. | 也许我们想错了 这并不是被害人名单 |
[04:11] | It could just be something in the hitmen’s infrastructure. | 可能只是杀手组织里的什么东西 |
[04:13] | Well, it doesn’t change our investigation. | 这并不影响我们的调查 |
[04:15] | I’ll have Garcia search the darknet with new parameters. | 我会让加西亚重新设定条件搜索暗网 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:21] | Well, for the next 5 minutes, anyway, | 不管怎样 接下来的五分钟 |
[04:23] | I just want to enjoy the fact that our friend is back. | 我只想好好享受朋友归来的喜悦 |
[04:26] | Ok, and this is your bureau approved bubbly. | 这是局里批准开的香槟 |
[04:30] | Cheers. Ok, now tell me all about Tara Lewis. | 干杯 好了 给我介绍一下塔拉·露易丝吧 |
[04:33] | She is really excited to meet you. | 要见你她很激动 |
[04:34] | I think here exact words after reading your reports were, | 看完你的报告后她的原话是 |
[04:36] | “Is JJ as awesome as I think she is?” | 小洁跟我想象中的一样厉害吗 |
[04:39] | I like her already. | 我已经喜欢上她了 |
[04:42] | Ok, you did not just have a baby. | 你这哪像刚生完孩子啊 |
[04:45] | Hey, you. | 哎呦 |
[04:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[04:50] | Seriously, talk to me. What is your secret? | 说真的 有什么秘诀 |
[04:51] | ’cause you look good. | 你的状态真是太好了 |
[04:53] | Well, yeah, see these guns? | 看到这儿的肌肉了吗 |
[04:54] | It’s from lugging around two boys all day. | 都是成天被两个儿子折腾的结果 |
[04:56] | Oh, baby weightlifting. I would buy that DVD. | 拿孩子举重 这个DVD我要买 |
[05:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:02] | SSA Rossi. | 我是特别督察探员罗西 |
[05:03] | Cider. | 苹果酒 |
[05:04] | Hey, dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[05:05] | – Joy? – Yeah. Uh, this is my work cell. | -乔伊 -对 这是我的工作号码 |
[05:07] | Sorry you didn’t recognize the number. | 抱歉你不知道这个号码 |
[05:09] | Well, everything ok? | 一切还好吗 |
[05:10] | Are you still at that conference in New York? | 你还在纽约开会吗 |
[05:12] | Uh, no, actually. | 不在了 |
[05:14] | We need to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[05:15] | – Are you at your office? – Yeah. | -你在办公室吗 -在 |
[05:17] | Great. So am I. | 太好了 我马上到 |
[05:19] | Ok, so it started as a long form piece | 本来我在给《时尚先生》写一篇 |
[05:21] | that I’m writing for “Esquire” on campus violence against women. | 针对女性的校园暴力的长篇 |
[05:24] | After the whole UVA debacle, | 弗吉尼亚大学那篇之前搞砸了 |
[05:26] | my editor told me I needed to triple source everything, | 编辑告诉我必须反复确认原始资料 |
[05:29] | and that’s when I came across this pattern. | 结果我就发现了这个模式 |
[05:31] | Missing freshmen and sophomores, all women. | 失踪的大一大二学生 都是女性 |
[05:34] | 4 over 9 years. | 有四个已经失踪超过九年了 |
[05:35] | They were taken from different east coast campuses. | 她们消失于东海岸各地的大学校园 |
[05:38] | By the time their families realize that they’re missing, | 等到家人意识到她们失踪的时候 |
[05:40] | the trail is cold. | 线索都没了 |
[05:41] | So I put out an alert on campus chat rooms, | 于是我在校园聊天室里发布了警报 |
[05:44] | and this morning I got a call about her. | 今天早上我接到一个关于这个姑娘的电话 |
[05:51] | Bahni Desai. | 芭尼·德赛 |
[05:52] | Her sister said she went missing last night | 她姐姐说她昨晚 |
[05:54] | from Judy Temple College. | 从朱迪坦普尔大学失踪了 |
[05:55] | What do the campus police think? | 校警怎么说 |
[05:57] | It hasn’t been 24 hours, so there’s nothing they can do. | 事情发生还不到24小时 他们也无能为力 |
[06:00] | Look, it might be a coincidence. | 这也许是巧合 |
[06:02] | But I have cried with 4 families, | 但我陪之前四个家庭一起哭过 |
[06:04] | and I don’t want hers to be number 5. | 我不希望她家成为第五个 |
[06:09] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[06:11] | – We haven’t been invited in. – No. | -他们没邀请我们介入 -是没有 |
[06:13] | And the missing student might be fine. | 失踪的学生很可能还好好的 |
[06:16] | She might. | 是有可能 |
[06:18] | I know I’m asking a lot, | 我知道这要求有点过分 |
[06:20] | but Joy is my daughter. | 但乔伊是我女儿 |
[06:22] | Look, all I’m saying is that we talk to campus police, | 我只是希望能跟校警和她的朋友们谈谈 |
[06:25] | friends, rule out any foul play. | 排除掉谋杀的可能 |
[06:27] | And we could get answers a lot faster than Joy could. | 而且我们能比乔伊更快得到答案 |
[06:29] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[06:31] | So, what do you say? | 那你怎么想 |
[07:43] | Target Rich | 目标众多 |
[07:47] | “We are all sharks, circling, | “我们都是鲨鱼 盘旋逡巡 |
[07:50] | and waiting, for traces of blood to appear in the water.” | 伺机等待水中出现那一丝血腥” |
[07:53] | Alan Clark. | 阿伦·克拉克[英国政治家] |
[07:54] | 4 cases in 9 years. How come this hasn’t been on our radar? | 九年犯下四个案子 我们怎么会不知道这事 |
[07:57] | Because the disappearances | 因为案发地都是在不同州 |
[07:58] | were in different states with different M.O.S. | 犯案手法也不一样 |
[08:00] | The first missing woman was Kathy Miller from NYU in 2006. | 第一个失踪的是纽约大学的凯西·米勒 时间是2006年 |
[08:05] | So what’s the plan once we land on campus? | 我们到学校以后要做些什么 |
[08:06] | Track Bahni’s movements. Campus police checked her room. | 追踪芭尼的动向 校警检查了寝室 |
[08:08] | She’s not there. They taped it off for you. | 她不在 他们已经把房间封锁了 |
[08:10] | What about her cell phone? | 那她的手机呢 |
[08:12] | It just pinged in her room overnight. | 昨晚定位在她寝室 |
[08:14] | Strange for millennials to go anywhere without a phone. | 21世纪的年轻人居然没有随身带手机 这很奇怪 |
[08:16] | No credit card activity. | 也没有使用信用卡 |
[08:18] | I confirmed with all ticket agencies | 我与各种售票点进行了确认 |
[08:19] | she didn’t take a boat, bus, blimp, or plane last night. | 昨晚她没有乘船 公交 飞艇和飞机 |
[08:22] | Oh! Dean’s office just sent us her file from Judy Temple College. | 院长办公室刚从学校把她的档案发过来 |
[08:26] | It looks like… Oh, dear. | 这个看起来 我的天啊 |
[08:29] | Looks like what? | 看起来怎么了 |
[08:30] | She voluntarily withdrew. | 她主动提出退学 |
[08:41] | Dad, this is Bahni’s sister Aasia. | 爸 这是芭尼的姐姐阿西娅 |
[08:43] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[08:43] | Thank you for helping. | 谢谢你们能来帮忙 |
[08:45] | We were supposed to meet in D.C. this morning. | 我们本来约好今早在华盛顿见面 |
[08:48] | After two hours of Bahni’s mobile going to voicemail, | 但我打了芭尼的电话两小时 都转到了语音信箱 |
[08:50] | I called the campus police. | 于是我联系了校警 |
[08:51] | The phone is in the room, but she isn’t. | 手机就在寝室里 但她人却不在 |
[08:54] | There’s something else we need to talk about. | 还有些别的事我们得谈谈 |
[08:58] | Did she tell you she was withdrawing from school? | 她有没有告诉过你她打算退学 |
[09:02] | She was? | 她吗 |
[09:03] | She got a B-plus on her midterm. | 她在期中考试得了B+ |
[09:04] | She thought her world was over. | 她觉得世界末日来临了 |
[09:06] | Aasia, you never told me that. | 阿西娅 这你都没告诉我 |
[09:07] | She picked up extra-credit work | 她选了一些额外学分的工作 |
[09:09] | and she was going to withdraw her request on Monday. | 本来打算周一就撤回退学申请 |
[09:12] | This, whatever’s happening, | 不管发生什么 |
[09:13] | it isn’t related to that. | 都跟这个没关系 |
[09:16] | I need you to believe me. | 请你相信我 |
[09:17] | I do. | 当然 |
[09:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:25] | I have to say something. | 我有话想说 |
[09:27] | You’re not gonna like hearing it. | 你肯定不喜欢听我这么说 |
[09:30] | Sometimes emotion can cloud our judgment in an investigation. | 调查过程中 有时个人情绪会影响我们的判断力 |
[09:34] | We see smoke, but there’s no fire. | 我们看到有烟 但找不到明火 |
[09:38] | So, you don’t think this is related to the other cases? | 你觉得这案子和前几个都没关系 |
[09:41] | I’m not saying that, | 我没这么说 |
[09:43] | yet. You and I are going to take this as far as it will go. | 暂时还没有 我们俩一起尽力查 |
[09:49] | She definitely didn’t plan on leaving town. | 她显然没打算离开 |
[09:50] | Her clothes, shoes, and luggage are all still here. | 她的衣服 鞋子及行李都还在这儿 |
[09:53] | Well, it looks like she was trying on different outfits. | 看起来她试了很多不同的衣服 |
[09:55] | Mini skirts, heels. She was clearly going out. | 超短裙 高跟鞋 她肯定打算出门 |
[09:58] | But why not take her phone? | 但为什么不带手机呢 |
[09:59] | She’d need it to meet up with her friends? | 要靠手机才好碰头啊 |
[10:01] | Unless her friends were already here. | 除非伙伴们都已经到了 |
[10:05] | Reid, same textbooks, different names. | 里德 同样的课本 不同的名字 |
[10:08] | She wasn’t studying alone. | 她不是一个人在学习 |
[10:09] | Might be the last person who saw her. | 那人可能是最后一个见到她的人 |
[10:14] | Paddy Morris, this is the FBI. | 帕迪·莫里斯 我们是联调局 |
[10:19] | Very funny, Josh. | 很有意思 小乔 |
[10:22] | It’s too early for this… | 大清早的你就来 |
[10:27] | You’re not Josh. | 你不是小乔 |
[10:34] | Another left and another right! | 左勾拳 右勾拳 |
[10:46] | 4 times… | 四次了 |
[10:53] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[10:56] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[11:31] | No! | 不 |
[11:37] | Get in. | 进去 |
[11:37] | No! | 不 |
[12:07] | Shut up! Shh! | 闭嘴 |
[12:18] | You shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[12:35] | I was with her last night. She was fine. | 昨晚我跟她在一起 她那时候很好 |
[12:37] | Any idea why she left her cell phone in her room? | 你知道她为什么要把手机留在寝室吗 |
[12:40] | We didn’t take purses, and we didn’t have pockets in our skirts. | 我们没带钱包 裙上也没兜 |
[12:43] | Ok, walk us through the night. | 说说昨晚的事吧 |
[12:45] | You guys were studying before you went out? | 出门之前你们在一起学习吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. Um… | 没错 |
[12:49] | I knew about this party. | 我知道有个派对 |
[12:52] | She didn’t want to go. | 她不想去 |
[12:53] | He said he’s definitely gonna be here. | 他说他肯定会去的 |
[12:54] | – Do I look ok? – You look perfect. | -我看着还行吧 -完美 |
[12:57] | We can only stay for an hour. | 我们只能待一个小时 |
[12:58] | I’m meeting my sister super early. | 我明天一大早还得去见我姐 |
[12:59] | Ok, fine. Stop stressing. | 没问题 别总强调了 |
[13:01] | Show off your assets, please. | 拜托展示一下你的本钱吧 |
[13:04] | This is the first time I’ve seen you dressing for fun. | 这还是我第一次见你打扮出来玩 |
[13:05] | Ok! That’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[13:07] | Get ready to have your mind blown, | 准备好大吃一惊吧 |
[13:08] | because this party is going to be epic. | 因为这将成为史上最赞的派对 |
[13:11] | This guy was in class today asking | 今天班上这哥们还问 |
[13:12] | why his Python encode wouldn’t work. I’m like– | 他的Python编码怎么不好使 我简直… |
[13:19] | Girls are here. | 女孩们来了 |
[13:26] | So it wasn’t epic. | 所以并非史上最赞 |
[13:29] | It was most decidedly not… | 绝对的 一点都 |
[13:31] | Epic. | 不赞 |
[13:32] | Did you two come back to the dorm? | 你们俩回寝室了吗 |
[13:34] | No. I made her stay. | 没有 我叫她留下 |
[13:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:39] | There was this tennis guy | 有个打网球的男的 |
[13:42] | that I’d been trading tweets with. | 我经常跟他在网上聊天 |
[13:44] | He said he’d show up, but he was late, | 他说会来 但来得有点晚 |
[13:46] | and then the later it got, the more I drank. | 等得越久 我就喝得越多 |
[13:54] | No… | 不 |
[13:55] | How much did you have? | 你们喝了多少 |
[13:56] | Her, I don’t know, me, a lot. Until… | 我不清楚她 我喝了很多 直到 |
[14:00] | Let’s get this party start– | 派对开始吧 |
[14:03] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[14:04] | Honey. How’s it going? I… | 亲爱的 你好 我 |
[14:07] | Paddy. | 帕蒂 |
[14:08] | Paddy, hi. Right. | 帕蒂 对 你好 |
[14:12] | I’m going now. | 我要走了 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | – I’m going. – Sure. | -我要走了 -好吧 |
[14:16] | Did anyone walk out after her, | 之后有人跟着她出去吗 |
[14:17] | maybe try to escort her? | 可能想送她回去 |
[14:20] | Not that I saw. | 我没看到 |
[14:24] | God, it’s my fault, isn’t it? | 老天 都是我的错对吗 |
[14:25] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[14:27] | But there’s still a way you can help us. | 但你还是可以帮助我们 |
[14:29] | Anything. Name it. | 尽管说 |
[14:32] | Where was the party? | 那个派对在哪里举办的 |
[14:33] | Ok, mapping the route from | 我在地图上标记出了 |
[14:34] | the not-so-awesome house party to Bahni’s dorm. | 马马虎虎派对到芭尼寝室的路线 |
[14:37] | What are those icons there along the street? | 沿着街边的这些图标是什么 |
[14:39] | Security cameras. | 摄像头 |
[14:40] | – They line the perimeter of the campus. – And to answer your | -校园周围都有 -回答你的 |
[14:42] | next question, that is real good news for us | 下一个问题 这对我们来说是个好消息 |
[14:44] | because it means that we can pull the feed from last night | 这说明我们可以调出昨天晚上的录像 |
[14:47] | and presto. | 见证奇迹的时刻 |
[14:47] | Start at 1 A.M. and go forward. | 从晚上一点开始向后看 |
[14:49] | Roger. | 收到 |
[14:52] | Got her. | 看到她了 |
[14:57] | Looks like she’s stumbling a little. | 看起来她有点走不稳 |
[14:59] | Drunk, alone at night. | 醉酒 在晚上独行 |
[15:00] | She’s a low-risk vic a high-risk environment. | 在这种危险的环境下 对她下手风险很低 |
[15:06] | Wait, wait. Right there. | 等等 那里 |
[15:08] | Stop. | 停 |
[15:09] | All right, back it up. | 好 倒回去 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Can you enhance that? | 对 你能放大吗 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:31] | Garcia, what’s the next camera they show up on? | 加西亚 他们接下来在哪个摄像头中出现 |
[15:42] | None of them. | 没发现他们的踪影 |
[15:44] | Joy, you were right to come to us. | 乔伊 你来找我们是正确的选择 |
[15:45] | We’ll open a case and coordinate | 我们会进行立案 |
[15:46] | with campus and Alexandria P.D. | 并与校警和亚历山大警方合作 |
[15:48] | I’ll make sure this is their top priority. | 我会让他们优先处理这起案子 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:16] | I went to Darfur on assignment. | 我曾经被派往达尔福尔[苏丹] |
[16:19] | Did I ever tell you that? | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[16:21] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | It was just after I was married, | 那是在我结婚后 |
[16:24] | before Kai was born. | 卡伊出生之前 |
[16:27] | I saw the worst a human being can do to another. | 我看过人性最邪恶的一面 |
[16:31] | But this is still so… | 但这还是… |
[16:36] | The first disappearance you uncovered, | 你发现的第一起失踪案 |
[16:39] | Kathy Miller, NYU, 2006. | 2006年 纽约大学的凯西·米勒 |
[16:43] | You went to NYU in 2006. | 你2006年上的纽约大学 |
[16:47] | That’s why you started this investigation. | 所以你才开始调查这一系列事件 |
[16:52] | Tell me about Kathy. | 跟我说说凯西 |
[16:54] | I didn’t know her, really. | 其实我不认识她 |
[16:56] | We just had one class together. | 我们只是一起上过一节课 |
[16:59] | Even though there was never a body, | 尽管一直没有找到尸体 |
[17:02] | her parents had a memorial. | 她父母还是给她办了一个葬礼 |
[17:04] | And I went ’cause she was so young. | 我也去了 因为她这么年轻 |
[17:12] | And it could have been me. | 受害的也可能是我 |
[17:16] | So what do you think the chances are of finding Bahni? | 你觉得能找到芭尼的几率有多大 |
[17:18] | Better because it was reported right away. | 大多了 因为立刻报了案 |
[17:21] | I want to tell you we’ll find her, | 我想告诉你 我们会找到她 |
[17:23] | but realistically I can’t. But we have a picture now. | 但其实我不能这么说 但我们现在有录像 |
[17:27] | We’ll build a profile. We’ll go to the press. | 我们会建立侧写 会通知媒体 |
[17:29] | Bahni has a shot | 芭尼还有生机 |
[17:31] | that she wouldn’t have without you. | 如果没有你 她根本毫无希望 |
[17:42] | And here he comes, surging down the stretch to home, | 他来了 风驰电掣地向终点跑来 |
[17:45] | just in time, going full out. | 非常及时 全速前进 |
[17:58] | What are you doin’ up there?! | 你在上面干什么 |
[18:13] | If you scream, I’ll kill you. | 如果你敢叫 我就杀了你 |
[18:42] | Look… | 听着… |
[18:44] | I don’t want to hurt you, ok? | 我不想伤害你 |
[18:47] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[18:50] | Get your ass down here! | 赶紧给我滚下来 |
[18:54] | Get me some food! | 给我弄点吃的 |
[18:58] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:59] | Ok! | 好的 |
[19:24] | This is your room now. | 现在这是你的房间了 |
[19:43] | I’m keeping you. | 我要关着你 |
[20:20] | This is the last spot she was seen. | 最后一次见到她是在这里 |
[20:22] | The next camera is 100 feet down, | 下一个摄像头在三十米外 |
[20:24] | Which makes this the abduction zone. | 也就是说她是在这一块被绑架的 |
[20:25] | Well, Alexandria police searched the buildings. Nothing there. | 亚历山大警方搜索了附近的大楼 一无所获 |
[20:28] | Well, if she got in the car with him, | 如果她跟他一起上了车 |
[20:29] | they would have shown up on the camera down the street. | 街那边的摄像头应该可以拍到 |
[20:31] | But shoving her in the trunk of a car | 但在这种大街上把她 |
[20:32] | out in the open like this, it’s too risky. | 塞到后备箱里也太冒险了 |
[20:34] | That leaves this. | 那就只剩这里了 |
[20:47] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[20:49] | Actually, no. My mom’s not doing so well. | 其实有事 我妈妈状况不大好 |
[20:52] | The doctors have had to change her medicine 3 times | 医生不得不三次改变药方 |
[20:55] | to try to stabilize the schizophrenia. | 来缓解她的精神分裂症 |
[20:57] | Spence, why didn’t you say anything? | 斯宾塞 你之前为什么都不说 |
[20:59] | I don’t want to bother you. | 我不想麻烦你们 |
[21:00] | Ok. | 行了 |
[21:02] | That’s never possible. | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[21:04] | Got it? How long has this been going on? | 懂了吗 已经持续了多久 |
[21:08] | It’s gotten really bad the past few weeks. | 这几个礼拜越来越严重 |
[21:11] | Look, the minute we are done here, | 我们这边一处理好 |
[21:13] | you need to go help her. She needs you. | 你就回去帮她 她需要你 |
[21:15] | I know. Right now so does Bahni. | 我知道 现在芭尼也需要我 |
[21:19] | All right, let’s think this through. | 好 我们来理清楚 |
[21:21] | All right, if he took her out this way, it’s a busier street. | 如果他带她从这里走了 这条大街更加繁华 |
[21:24] | The traffic was lighter last night, | 昨晚这里的车辆没这么多 |
[21:26] | but it’s still a risk to abduct someone in plain sight. | 但光天化日之下把人掳走还是很冒险 |
[21:28] | So he was able to control | 所以他能够控制住 |
[21:29] | a drunk woman and it didn’t look suspicious. | 一个醉醺醺的女人 还不会让别人起疑 |
[21:32] | He probably just put his arm around her and walked off. | 他可能只是用手揽住她带着她走 |
[21:34] | She was too drunk to even realize she was in danger. | 她太醉了 根本不知道自己有危险 |
[21:36] | You know, if this was just about the assault, | 如果只是为了侵犯她 |
[21:38] | he could have done that back in the alley. | 他大可以在巷子那边动手 |
[21:40] | I think this has gotta be some sort of long-term play. | 他肯定有什么长远的计划 |
[21:43] | Then he’s been watching Bahni, | 他一直在观察芭尼 |
[21:45] | looking for the perfect opportunity. | 寻找最佳的机会 |
[21:47] | Well, he certainly found it last night. | 昨晚他终于找到机会了 |
[21:48] | She’s a straight “A” student who never drinks | 她是一名从来不醉酒 不怎么出门的 |
[21:50] | and rarely goes out. | 模范学生 |
[21:56] | Ok, so if he watched and waited to take Bahni, | 所以如果他一直在观察芭尼 伺机带走她 |
[21:59] | we should be looking for offenders with precursor crimes | 我们要找的应该是有跟踪 |
[22:00] | of stalking and peeping. | 和偷窥前科的人 |
[22:02] | Greater metro area creeps coming up. | 正在扩大范围搜索变态 |
[22:04] | He’s patient and organized. | 他很有耐心 做事很有条理 |
[22:05] | He’ll have a plan for | 他肯定也有办法 |
[22:06] | when she sobers up and becomes noncompliant. | 应付她清醒过来后反抗的情况 |
[22:08] | He’ll isolate her so it’s easier to be dependent on him. | 他会把她孤立起来 这样她就更容易依赖他 |
[22:11] | She’s the most important thing in the world to him right now. | 现在对他来说 她是全世界最重要的东西 |
[22:14] | We need to get him to see her as a person. | 我们要让他把她当做人来看待 |
[22:16] | The FBI is working to locate this woman, | 联调局正在努力搜寻这名女性 |
[22:20] | 19-year-old sophomore Bahni Desai. | 19岁的大二女生芭尼·德赛 |
[22:23] | She went missing last night from Judy Temple College. | 她昨晚于朱迪坦普尔大学失踪 |
[22:26] | We’re also trying to identify this man. | 我们还在查这名男子的身份 |
[22:29] | We believe he has information | 我们认为他能 |
[22:30] | that will help us locate Bahni. | 帮助我们找到芭尼 |
[22:33] | Isn’t this man also a suspect? | 这名男子是嫌犯吗 |
[22:34] | Right now he’s a person of interest, | 目前他属于本案的利害关系人 |
[22:36] | strictly a witness. | 但严格来说是证人 |
[22:38] | Did he abduct her? Why isn’t he being considered a threat? | 他绑架了她吗 为什么没有把他列为威胁之一 |
[22:41] | Our focus right now is on Bahni, | 我们现在的重点是芭尼 |
[22:43] | which is why her sister Aasia | 她姐姐阿西娅 |
[22:45] | would like to say a few words. | 对此有话想说 |
[22:50] | All my parents want, | 我父母 |
[22:52] | all I want, | 还有我 |
[22:53] | is to see Bahni again soon. | 只想尽快再见到芭尼 |
[22:55] | Please, call the hotline number if you can help. | 若能提供帮助请拨打热线电话 |
[23:00] | When she arrived at school… | 当她到学校的时候 |
[23:01] | that girl’s probably chopped up | 那个女孩估计已经 |
[23:02] | under the floorboards somewhere. | 被大卸八块藏在某处的地板下了 |
[23:05] | She always knows how to make everyone around her smile, | 她总是能给周围的人带来欢笑 |
[23:08] | especially children. | 尤其是孩子们 |
[23:10] | What–jeez, you can’t do anything right, you stupid bastard. | 搞什么 老天 你什么也做不好 你个蠢货 |
[23:14] | And you’re a worse cook than your mother. | 你比你妈做菜还难吃 |
[23:15] | Why don’t you just take this slop | 赶紧把这些猪食拿走 |
[23:19] | and clean it up, you son of a bitch. | 收拾干净 你个狗娘养的 |
[23:25] | You get back here and clean this up, you hear me?! | 给我回来把这收拾干净 听到没 |
[23:27] | Bahni, if you can hear me, we love you very much, | 芭尼 听到了吗 我们很爱你 |
[23:31] | and we’ll never stop searching for you | 我们不会停止寻找你 |
[23:33] | until we have you back in our arms. | 直到我们能再次将你拥入怀中 |
[23:35] | That was an FBI announcement regarding the abduction | 以上为联调局关于19岁的 |
[23:38] | of 19-year-old Bahni Desai. We’ll be coming back with… | 芭尼·德赛绑架案的声明 我们稍后会… |
[23:53] | Anything from the hotline calls? | 热线电话那边有线索吗 |
[23:55] | Nothing legit. But there’s a walk-in | 没什么有价值的 但有个来报案的 |
[23:56] | that security thinks you should talk to. | 保安觉得你应该跟他去谈谈 |
[24:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[24:04] | I’m the man in the video. | 我是录像里的那个人 |
[24:05] | I saw the press conference. | 我看到记者发布会了 |
[24:07] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你想跟我谈谈吗 |
[24:12] | This is Agent Jareau, Mr. Burnett. She’ll be joining us. | 这位是洁婼探员 伯内特先生 她也会一同参与 |
[24:15] | Call me Sam. | 叫我萨姆就好 |
[24:17] | Is that your birthstone? | 那是你的生辰石吗 |
[24:18] | Uh, it’s my son’s. | 是我儿子的 |
[24:21] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:25] | So, uh, Mr. Burnett, can you just– | 伯内特先生 你能 |
[24:27] | just walk us through why you were on Front Street at 1 a.m. | 告诉我们为什么你凌晨一点会在前街吗 |
[24:30] | I drive a cab. I’m Medallion 3469. | 我是开出租的 登记号3469 |
[24:33] | And moonlight as a sober cabdriver. | 还是兼职代驾司机 |
[24:36] | It’s a service local bars and campuses provide | 这是当地酒吧和学校为了确保 |
[24:39] | to make sure kids get home safely if they’ve gotten stupid. | 孩子们喝高了之后也能安全回家提供的服务 |
[24:43] | Front Street’s a good spot to post up and wait for fares. | 前街是个接单的好位置 |
[24:46] | I was checking my phone when I saw her. | 看到她时我正在看我的手机 |
[24:47] | – Bahni.- I don’t know. | -芭尼 -我不知道 |
[24:49] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[24:51] | What I noticed was how out of it she was. | 我只注意到她喝醉了 |
[24:54] | I went to help. | 我就上前帮忙 |
[24:55] | Then some dude came up and walked off with her. | 这时有个人走上前带她走了 |
[24:59] | It seemed like they knew one another. | 看起来他们互相认识 |
[25:00] | Can you describe him? | 能描述一下他吗 |
[25:02] | Big. My height. | 大块头 跟我差不多高 |
[25:04] | He was wearing a hoodie, so I couldn’t see his face. | 穿着帽衫 我看不到他脸 |
[25:06] | But, I mean, that’s the guy you should be looking for, right? | 不过 那个人应该就是你们要找的人 对吗 |
[25:09] | Ok, explain something to me. | 好了 给我解释一下 |
[25:11] | Um, why did you step back into the doorway? | 你为什么又回到门口了 |
[25:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:17] | Well, you saw Bahni coming, | 你看到芭尼朝你走来 |
[25:19] | You stepped back to let her pass, then you followed her. | 你退后一步好让她过去 然后你跟着她 |
[25:26] | Listen, I came in here because you asked. | 听着 我来这是因为你们需要我来 |
[25:30] | Maybe that was a mistake. | 可能这是个错误 |
[25:33] | After that guy went off with that girl, | 之后那个人跟那个女孩一块走了 |
[25:35] | I got a fare, which I took. | 我有接单 |
[25:37] | My cab has GPS. You can check it out. | 我的出租车有定位系统 你们可以去查 |
[25:41] | If you don’t believe me, maybe I should get a lawyer. | 你要是不信我 我还是去找个律师好了 |
[25:45] | His GPS and his cell phone confirm his whereabouts, sir. | 他的定位系统和手机证实了他的行踪 |
[25:47] | And this was 5 minutes later. | 这是五分钟后 |
[25:52] | Yeah. No way he’d have Bahni in the trunk when he had customers. | 他在接客时 芭尼应该不会在后备箱里 |
[25:57] | You let him go? | 你放他走了吗 |
[25:58] | His alibi checks out. | 他的不在场证明查实了 |
[26:00] | Dad, you said Bahni had a | 爸爸 你说芭尼还有生机 |
[26:01] | shot because we had a picture and a profile. | 因为我们有照片和侧写 |
[26:03] | And in this case, the picture does not match the profile. | 但现在照片里的人不符合侧写 |
[26:07] | He followed her, dad. | 他跟踪了她 爸爸 |
[26:08] | There is something off about this guy, | 那个人确实有问题 |
[26:11] | but he did not take Bahni. | 可他没有绑架芭尼 |
[26:12] | Did you check his priors? | 你有查他的前科吗 |
[26:14] | No arrests at all. | 没有任何前科 |
[26:17] | Joy, I’m doing everything I can. | 乔伊 我尽我所能了 |
[26:19] | I know you are, dad. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[26:23] | I need some air. | 我得去透透气 |
[26:31] | The beauty of this one | 这件工具的优点 |
[26:32] | is it covers the fruit or whatever you’re slicing | 就是能包住水果或你要切的任何东西 |
[26:34] | so that your fingers are nowhere near the blade. | 这样你的手就不会被刀切到 |
[26:46] | That’s amazing! | 好棒 |
[26:48] | And it’s all uniform, all the same size. | 而且全是统一尺寸 |
[26:51] | Now, just… | 现在 |
[27:01] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰那个 |
[27:03] | Never, never touch that! | 绝对 绝对不要碰 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[27:09] | Anyone see Joy? | 有人看到乔伊了吗 |
[27:10] | Not for a while. Why? | 有段时间没看到了 怎么了 |
[27:11] | She asked about Sam’s rap sheet. | 她刚有要萨姆的犯罪记录 |
[27:13] | At the time, I didn’t think it through. But she is a journalist. | 我当时还没想到 但她是个记者 |
[27:15] | And Sam’s a lead. | 而萨姆是线索 |
[27:17] | Pull him up, Garcia. | 找到他 加西亚 |
[27:18] | Ok, uh, Sam Burnett. | 好的 萨姆·伯内特 |
[27:20] | No record. Just his address and his date of birth. | 没有记录 只有他的地址和生日 |
[27:23] | He’s about the same age as Joy. | 他跟乔伊差不多大 |
[27:24] | That’s it. Where did he go to college? | 这就对了 他在哪里上的大学 |
[27:26] | He dropped out of NYU in 2006. | 他2006年从纽约大学辍学 |
[27:31] | The same time Kathy Miller went missing. | 和凯西·米勒失踪是同一年 |
[27:32] | Ok, but hold up. What are we saying? | 等等 我们在说什么 |
[27:34] | Burnett did not take Bahni. | 伯内特没有绑架芭尼 |
[27:35] | But he could be an unsub. | 但他可能是嫌犯 |
[27:37] | When he talked about Bahni’s abduction, | 他提起芭尼被绑架时 |
[27:38] | he wasn’t concerned. He was jealous. | 并不担心 反而是嫉妒 |
[27:41] | We have two separate unsubs | 在众多目标中 |
[27:42] | in a target rich environment. | 有两个不同的嫌犯 |
[27:43] | And Joy’s going to confront the one we know. | 而乔伊正要去质问已知的那一个 |
[27:46] | Garcia, ping her phone. | 加西亚 定位她的手机 |
[27:50] | She’s in the same alley that Bahni was last seen. | 她在芭尼最后出现的那个小巷里 |
[27:53] | Now ping Sam’s. | 现在查萨姆的 |
[28:11] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这里见我 |
[28:12] | My pleasure. | 乐意之极 |
[28:14] | What paper was this for, again? | 这是什么报纸来着 |
[28:15] | It’s a magazine, actually. | 其实是本杂志 |
[28:17] | So my sources tell me that you were | 我的线人告诉我说 |
[28:18] | the last person to see Bahni. | 你是最后一位见到芭尼的人 |
[28:20] | What did you see first? | 你最先看到了什么 |
[28:21] | Just her alone. | 就是她独自一人 |
[28:23] | I wasn’t sure if she was drunk or what. | 我不太确定她是不是喝多了 |
[28:25] | But then that guy came up, put his arm around her, | 但有个人走上前 搂着她 |
[28:29] | and walked her in here. | 然后走进这里 |
[28:34] | And what, they just disappeared? | 然后呢 他们就这么消失了 |
[28:37] | Did he put her in a car? | 他把她塞进车里了吗 |
[28:41] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[28:42] | Everything. | 整个经过 |
[28:45] | I saw everything. | 我看到了整个案发经过 |
[28:47] | It’s down here. | 是在这边 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | Why didn’t you tell the authorities? | 你为什么不告诉警方 |
[28:51] | Because I could have helped her and I didn’t, | 因为我本可以帮她 但我没有 |
[28:53] | and I feel bad about that. | 这让我感觉很内疚 |
[28:55] | I mean, who sees everything and does nothing? | 我是说怎么会有人看到了案发经过却坐视不理 |
[28:59] | I could have made a difference last night. | 昨晚我本可以改变这一切的 |
[29:00] | Instead, I just walked away. | 结果我却只是转身离开 |
[29:02] | Well, it isn’t too late. Tell them whatever you can | 现在还为时不晚 告诉警方你所知的信息 |
[29:05] | and it could help. | 对他们会有很大帮助 |
[29:06] | Well, one thing I remember. | 有件事我记得很清楚 |
[29:09] | When she got right here, he did this. | 当她走到这时 他这么做了 |
[29:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[29:23] | You said you wanted to know what he did, | 你说过你想知道他做了什么 |
[29:25] | and I’m showing you. | 我正做给你看 |
[29:31] | You like this, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 对吧 |
[29:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[29:35] | Look at you. You’re excited. | 看看你自己 你兴奋起来了 |
[29:38] | Is this what you did to Kathy Miller? | 你就是这么对待凯西·米勒的吗 |
[29:40] | Kathy Miller? | 凯西·米勒 |
[29:43] | I haven’t heard that name in a long time. | 很久都没听到过这个名字了 |
[29:48] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[29:50] | You should. | 你怎么会忘 |
[29:52] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[29:53] | All I said was I remember her. | 我只是说我记得她 |
[29:57] | Everyone remembers what happened to her. | 人人都记得她的遭遇 |
[30:03] | We were just talking, Agents. | 我们只是在说话 探员们 |
[30:06] | Sam Burnett… | 萨姆·伯内特 |
[30:08] | – You’re under arrest. – For what?! | -你被捕了 -罪名是什么 |
[30:10] | Assault. Rossi, I got him. | 人身攻击 罗西 交给我吧 |
[30:15] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:18] | That’s him, dad. I know it is. | 就是他干的 爸 我肯定 |
[30:20] | Then you definitely don’t follow him down an alley. | 那你就更不应该跟着他走进巷子里 |
[30:23] | You’re a parent, for God’s sake. | 你是当妈的人了 老天 |
[30:25] | If Kai did something this… | 如果卡伊这么涉险 |
[30:28] | There’s no other word for it than–this stupid, | 愚蠢至极 没有比这更恰当的形容词了 |
[30:31] | How would you feel? | 你作何感想 |
[30:37] | There’s more to this than Kathy Miller, isn’t there? | 这不仅仅是为了凯西·米勒 对吧 |
[30:47] | The week before she disappeared, | 在她失踪一周前 |
[30:49] | I went to a frat party. | 我去参加了联谊派对 |
[30:52] | I got drunk, | 喝醉了酒 |
[30:54] | I walked home alone… | 独自走回家 |
[30:57] | and some guy in a ski mask grabbed me | 然后一个带着滑雪面罩的男人抓住了我 |
[30:59] | and dragged me into the bushes. | 把我拖进了灌木丛里 |
[31:04] | And I screamed and screamed, | 我不停地求救 |
[31:07] | and some voice in my head told me | 我脑海中有个声音告诉我 |
[31:09] | that I needed to get up | 我得站起来 |
[31:11] | because no one was coming to rescue me. | 因为没人会来救我 |
[31:14] | And so I fought and I scratched at him | 所以我努力反抗 抓伤了他 |
[31:17] | and I jabbed my thumb in his eye, | 用拇指猛戳他的眼睛 |
[31:19] | and then he ran off. | 然后他就跑了 |
[31:24] | But you know what I didn’t do? | 但你知道我没做什么事吗 |
[31:26] | You didn’t report it. | 你没报警 |
[31:29] | At college they talk about drunk girls a certain way, | 在大学里人们一提到喝醉女孩的态度 |
[31:34] | like it’s their fault if they get attacked. | 就好像她们被袭击都是她们自己的错 |
[31:37] | It’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[31:40] | Especially when a week later, another girl | 一星期后 另一个女孩失踪了 |
[31:42] | goes missing because I didn’t tell anyone. | 就是因为我没告诉过别人 |
[31:48] | It’s not the same guy. | 不是那个人 |
[31:50] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[31:52] | The guy who hurt Kathy was organized. | 伤害凯西的人很有条理 |
[31:55] | He had a place to take her. | 他能劫持她去某个地方 |
[31:58] | The dirtbag who attacked you was impulsive. | 攻击你的混蛋只是冲动行事 |
[32:01] | He hadn’t thought that far ahead. | 并没考虑那么远 |
[32:03] | Well, none of this is helping Bahni. | 这些对芭尼并没什么帮助 |
[32:05] | Unless Sam gave you some new details. | 除非萨姆告诉了你一些新的细节 |
[32:09] | Kathy Miller? I haven’t heard that name in a long time. | 凯西·米勒 很久都没听到过这个名字了 |
[32:15] | Dad, it’s how he said it. | 爸爸 他就是这种语气 |
[32:18] | He got off toying with you. | 他很享受耍你的过程 |
[32:20] | I really thought I had more than this. | 我真的以为从他那套出了些信息 |
[32:21] | Go back to the beginning, | 回到开头 |
[32:22] | Right before he admits to seeing everything. | 在他承认看到事发经过之前 |
[32:25] | And what, they just disappeared? | 然后呢 他们就这么消失了 |
[32:28] | Did he put her in a car? | 他把她塞进车里了吗 |
[32:32] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[32:33] | He paused when you asked about the car. | 你问他车的问题时他停顿了 |
[32:35] | It’s the only time he did that. Everything else | 他只有那时停顿了 其他时候 |
[32:37] | he answered without hesitation. | 他都毫不犹豫地回答了 |
[32:39] | Maybe he avoided the question | 也许他不想回答这个问题 |
[32:41] | because he didn’t want to give you a clue. | 是因为他不想告诉你任何线索 |
[32:46] | Penelope, we need you to pull up the security cameras again. | 佩内洛普 我们需要你再调出监控录像 |
[32:49] | Run registrations on all vehicles | 查下所有在午夜之后 |
[32:51] | on or around the campus after midnight. | 出现在校园以及周边的车辆的注册信息 |
[33:09] | This is… | 这个 |
[33:11] | this is what I always order when I– | 我一直点这个 当我 |
[33:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:19] | How long have you been watching me? | 你监视我多长时间了 |
[33:22] | Long enough to know that I wanted you. | 长到让我意识到我想要你 |
[33:42] | I’m trusting you. | 我这是相信你 |
[34:05] | I’m looking at the vehicles from earlier | 我查了早先时候出现的车辆 |
[34:06] | and there’s nothing extraordinary | 它们的信息和车主 |
[34:07] | about them or their owners. | 并没什么特别需要注意的 |
[34:09] | Any of them belong to Judy Temple students? | 其中有朱迪坦普尔大学学生的车吗 |
[34:10] | Two, but we already know they went home for the weekend. | 有两辆 但确定过他们都回家过周末了 |
[34:13] | Some of Sam Burnett’s story is true. | 萨姆·伯内特的故事中有一部分是真的 |
[34:16] | The unsub likely walked off with his arm around Bahni, | 不明嫌犯很可能搂着芭尼走 |
[34:18] | and it’s highly doubtful that he would have | 而且我不认为他会冒险 |
[34:19] | taken the chance to hurt her in public. | 在公众场所伤害她 |
[34:20] | Yeah, but then they just disappeared. | 对 但之后他们就那么消失了 |
[34:22] | Well, because he took her away, | 因为他劫持了她 |
[34:23] | likely in a vehicle that fit in. | 很可能是用一辆空间够大的车 |
[34:25] | Campus Security should have a list of vehicles | 校警应该有一份 |
[34:27] | that are authorized to drive onto campus. | 准许驶入校园的车辆清单 |
[34:29] | Cross-check those against your list. | 把它跟你的名单进行交叉对比 |
[34:30] | Checking registrations. | 查下注册信息 |
[34:32] | There’s a car. It looks like it’s in the neighborhood. | 有一辆车 似乎是在这片街区活动 |
[34:36] | It delivers Chinese food to campus. | 向校园内送中餐外卖 |
[34:38] | Does Bahni order from them? | 芭尼点过他们的外卖吗 |
[34:41] | All the flippin’ time. | 是常客 |
[34:42] | Who’s it registered to? | 车辆是注册在谁名下的 |
[34:44] | 22-year-old Tom Larson. No criminal record. | 汤姆·拉森 22岁 无犯罪前科 |
[34:46] | Check for juvenile offenses. | 查下未成年犯罪 |
[34:48] | Oh. Bingo. | 有结果了 |
[34:50] | Lots of misdemeanor peeping offenses in his teens. | 青少年时期有多次偷窥的轻罪记录 |
[34:55] | It doesn’t look like it’s a coincidence. | 看来并不是巧合 |
[34:56] | And every time he got busted, | 而且每一次只要他被抓到 |
[34:57] | he’d end up in the hospital | 最后都会带着浑身淤青 |
[34:58] | with bruises and broken bones. | 和骨折被送进医院 |
[35:00] | Probably an abusive father. Was Child Services ever called? | 可能他父亲很暴虐 联系过儿童保护机构吗 |
[35:02] | Looks like the mom explained it away, | 看来母亲想办法解释了一切 |
[35:05] | until she committed suicide years ago. | 直到几年前她自杀 |
[35:07] | You want to bet that she received the brunt of his abuse? | 想不想赌一赌 我猜她才是被家暴的主要对象 |
[35:09] | Oh, no takers on that bet. | 不会有人想跟你赌的 |
[35:10] | Looks like the elder Larson had a heart attack last year | 根据老拉森的医疗记录 |
[35:12] | according to medical records, | 他去年得了心脏病 |
[35:14] | and the son is the primary caregiver. | 主要由儿子照料 |
[35:16] | Caring for his own father who beat him, | 照顾一直虐待他的父亲 |
[35:17] | it was only a matter of time before he snapped. | 他失控只是时间问题 |
[35:19] | We don’t have two monsters, we have 3. | 我们要找的恶人不止两个 有三个 |
[35:20] | Garcia, send the address to Rossi and JJ. | 加西亚 把地址发给罗西和小洁 |
[35:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:56] | No! Uhh! | 不 |
[35:58] | Help! Aah! | 救命 |
[36:05] | What the hell’s going on up here?! | 你在楼上搞什么 |
[36:07] | Please, help me. | 求求你 救救我 |
[36:10] | That’s that — that’s that girl from the news. | 这是那个 那个新闻上的女孩 |
[36:12] | Dad, you — | 爸 你 |
[36:13] | What have you done?! | 你干了什么 |
[36:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[36:21] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[36:23] | Close the door, Tommy. | 把门关上 汤米 |
[36:25] | We gotta get rid of her. | 我们得除掉她 |
[36:34] | No. | 不 |
[36:36] | No! | 不 |
[36:47] | We’re 3 miles out. | 我们还有三英里就到了 |
[36:55] | Stay away from me! | 别过来 |
[36:56] | Dad, don’t. | 爸 不要 |
[36:58] | You made this mess, and we’re gonna clean it up. | 这是你弄出来的烂摊子 现在我们得把它解决掉 |
[37:01] | No! | 不 |
[37:02] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[37:03] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:04] | I want to keep her. | 我想留着她 |
[37:07] | Dad, don’t! | 爸 不要 |
[37:11] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[37:13] | You don’t record what we’re about to do. | 你不能把我们要干的事录下来 |
[37:17] | You moron. | 你个蠢货 |
[37:19] | Grow a pair and be a man. | 有点种 像个男人 |
[37:21] | We gotta clean this mess up. | 我们得把这事解决了 |
[37:32] | How’s this for being a man? | 这样够男人了吧 |
[37:56] | FBI! Drop your weapon! | 联邦调查局 放下武器 |
[37:58] | Get it off, get it off, | 帮我解开 帮我解开 |
[37:59] | – Get it off, get it off! – I need a knife. | -帮我解开 帮我解开 -我需要一把刀 |
[38:02] | He’s gone, right? | 他死了 对吧 |
[38:03] | He’s not coming back? | 他不会活过来了 |
[38:08] | Do you even know what you did, Tom? | 你到底知不知道自己干了什么 汤姆 |
[38:10] | – Ok. – Oh, my God. | -好了 -天啊 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I knew. | 我知道 |
[38:19] | There you go. It’s ok. | 好了 没事了 |
[38:24] | Aasia. | 阿西娅 |
[38:43] | I got nothing to say until my lawyer gets here. | 在我律师来之前 我无话可说 |
[38:45] | Except, the little recording that bitch made is inadmissible. | 不过那婊子录的音是不会被采证的 |
[38:48] | Even I know that. | 就连我也知道 |
[38:50] | Maybe so, but she’s my daughter. | 也许吧 但她是我女儿 |
[38:53] | And that recording gave us probable cause | 那录音使我们有 |
[38:54] | for a search warrant. | 申请搜查令的合理根据 |
[38:57] | So you have a thing for necklaces. | 看来你喜欢项链 |
[39:01] | See this? | 看到这条了吗 |
[39:03] | Kathy Miller’s initials. | 上面有凯西·米勒的姓名缩写 |
[39:05] | Her grandmother gave it to her. | 是她祖母送给她的 |
[39:09] | All right, let’s make a deal. | 好吧 我们定个协议吧 |
[39:12] | Let’s not. | 还是不要了 |
[39:13] | We tied him to the murder of 3 of the victims, | 我们查出他有三名被害人的谋杀案有关 |
[39:16] | including Kathy Miller. | 其中包括凯西·米勒 |
[39:20] | Look, we need to talk. | 咱俩得谈谈 |
[39:23] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I went off to meet him. | 我很抱歉 抱歉我跑去见他 |
[39:25] | You’re right. It was — | 你说得对 那简直 |
[39:26] | I’m stupid and reckless. | 我太蠢太莽撞了 |
[39:27] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[39:29] | What you survived in college is trauma. | 你在大学的经历给你造成了创伤 |
[39:32] | It doesn’t just go away because we do good | 这不会仅因为你帮助了别人 |
[39:34] | for somebody else. | 而自动消失 |
[39:36] | You need to talk to someone. | 你需要找人谈谈 |
[39:38] | Like your old man, maybe. | 比如你的老爸 |
[39:42] | Because I won’t lecture. | 因为我不会说教 |
[39:45] | I’ll just listen. | 我只会倾听 |
[39:49] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[39:52] | That’s my editor. | 是我的编辑 |
[39:55] | This is Joy Rossi. | 乔伊·罗西 |
[40:01] | Just send me the latest version. | 把最新版本发给我 |
[40:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | Joy Rossi? | 乔伊·罗西 |
[40:10] | I didn’t get to use the name Rossi growing up, | 我小时候没机会用罗西这个姓 |
[40:12] | so I thought I’d try a new byline. | 于是我就想用它来做我的文章署名 |
[40:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:17] | I think I need to get a subscription to “Esquire”” | 我觉得我得去订一份《时尚先生》来看看 |
[40:22] | “To a father, | “对父亲来讲 |
[40:24] | nothing is dearer than a daughter.” | 没什么比女儿更亲的了” |
[40:27] | Euripides. | 欧里庇得斯[希腊悲剧诗人] |
[40:35] | You were that little once. | 你也曾是那么小的宝宝 |
[40:36] | It seems impossible, doesn’t it, | 感觉很难想象对不对 |
[40:37] | that we all start out so helpless. | 我们刚来到这个世界时竟如此无助 |
[40:41] | And we all end the same way. | 最终谢幕时也是一样 |
[40:46] | Are you gonna call your mom? | 你要打电话给你母亲吗 |
[40:49] | It’s not too late there, is it? | 那边还不算太晚对吧 |
[40:50] | Tell her I said hi. | 替我向她问好 |
[40:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:58] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[40:59] | I’m good. How are you feeling? | 我很好 你怎么样 |
[41:04] | What do you think about me coming out | 我过去陪你几天 |
[41:05] | to visit for a little while? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:09] | Hey, baby girl — | 宝贝 |
[41:24] | Leave it off, please? | 别开灯 好吗 |
[41:28] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[41:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:30] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[41:32] | Not the unnerved but you know | 不是那种我现在很不安 |
[41:35] | I’ll pull through kind of scared. | 但过一会就没事的那种害怕 |
[41:36] | I’m scared scared. | 我是真的非常害怕 |
[41:40] | I’m right here. | 我在呢 |
[41:41] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[41:43] | Hotch told me to review everything | 霍奇让我重新过一遍 |
[41:44] | that I had on the Dirty Dozen. | 手头上所有关于肮脏十二的信息 |
[41:45] | So I went back to look at the botnets | 于是我就又去看了一下 |
[41:47] | I used for the original search. | 我最初搜索的那个僵尸网络 |
[41:48] | Botnets, what’s that? | 僵尸网络是什么 |
[41:49] | Think linked computer systems completely randomized | 想象一下链接的电脑系统都是随机的 |
[41:52] | with anonymous proxy servers | 代理服务器也都是匿名的 |
[41:53] | so no one can hack me. Make sense? | 所以无人能黑我 能理解吗 |
[41:57] | I don’t pay attention to how many botnets I use. | 我一般不会注意我用了多少僵尸网络 |
[41:59] | It’s like when you google something, | 就像是当你在谷歌上搜索时 |
[42:00] | you don’t pay attention to the numbers, | 你只会关注搜索结果 |
[42:02] | you just pay attention to the search results. | 而不会去注意那些数字 |
[42:04] | But when I went back to look at the digital breadcrumbs, | 但当我回头看那些电子痕迹时 |
[42:07] | someone was counting me. | 我发现有人在给我计数 |
[42:12] | I used 12 botnets, Derek. | 我用了12个僵尸网络 戴瑞 |
[42:17] | You’re the Dirty Dozen? | 你就是肮脏十二 |
[42:19] | My filters work good, but if these hitmen | 我的防火墙很好用 但如果这些职业杀手 |
[42:22] | are as good as think they are, | 像他们自认为的那样厉害的话 |
[42:23] | they could use a reverse worm protocol and then they could — | 他们只需用一个反转的蠕虫病毒就可以 |
[42:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Would they know it was you? | 他们会知道肮脏十二就是你吗 |
[42:30] | They would know it was someone at fbi.gov at Quantico. | 他们会知道那是匡迪科用fbi.gov后缀的人 |
[42:33] | That’s why I shut everything down. | 所以我把所有东西都关了 |
[42:36] | But it’s just a matter of time — | 因为他们早晚会 |
[42:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[42:39] | I’m not about to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事的 |
[42:41] | They killed Montolo at a super max | 他们在一个高警戒监狱里干掉了蒙托洛 |
[42:44] | and you were right there. | 而你也在场 |
[42:47] | You can’t stop them, Derek. | 你无法阻止他们的 戴瑞 |
[42:50] | No one can stop them. | 没人能阻止他们 |