时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Good morning, Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶的听众朋友们早上好 |
[00:21] | You’re listening to KQRY, AM 530. | 您现在正在收听的是KQRY 调幅530 |
[00:24] | Your source for news and traffic on the 1. | 一频道收听新闻和交通信息 |
[00:26] | In a moment, we’ll hear from Bob on sports | 接下来体育主播鲍勃将为我们带来 |
[00:29] | about L.A.’s latest bid for a football team. | 洛杉矶对一支橄榄球队的最新报价 |
[00:31] | But first, we’ll turn you over to Lance Howe in air 2 | 但首先我们先切到二频道 让兰斯·豪带我们 |
[00:34] | for a look at the road. | 看一看路上的交通情况 |
[00:35] | What’s happening out there, Lance? | 路况怎么样 兰斯 |
[00:36] | We’ve got lots of problems, folks, | 路上状况很多 |
[00:38] | so leave plenty of time for your morning commute. | 建议各位为出行预留出充分的时间 |
[00:40] | Bumper to bumper traffic already on the Golden State Freeway, | 金州高速已经堵得动弹不得 |
[00:43] | plus there’s a sig-alert on the 405 southbound at Crenshaw. | 再加上405公路克伦肖段南向车道因故封闭两小时以上 |
[00:46] | Two left lanes are blocked there, | 左侧两条车道完全堵死 |
[00:48] | backing up all the way to the 105. | 一直堵到105号公路 |
[00:49] | We’re getting rep– | 我们正准备 |
[00:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:56] | Charlie, I have been calling you for 4 hours. | 查理 我给你打了四个小时电话了 |
[01:01] | Are you on the bus? | 你在公交上吗 |
[01:02] | No. I have an early meeting, remember? | 没有 我一早要开个会 还记得吗 |
[01:04] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[01:05] | I told you I needed to clear my head… | 跟你说了 我要清醒一下 |
[01:08] | so I went for a drive. | 所以我就开车出来转转 |
[01:10] | You drove all night? | 开了一整夜吗 |
[01:14] | I got sleepy, so I pulled over. | 后来困了 我就把车停在路边了 |
[01:16] | We have a team meeting in 20 minutes. Will you be here? | 二十分钟后有个小组会议 你能赶到吗 |
[01:19] | No. I’m going to be late. | 不行 我肯定赶不及 |
[01:21] | Well, I can’t show you any favoritism because we’re married. | 我不能因为我们结婚了就给你特殊照顾 |
[01:26] | I’m going to have to dock you 10 points off your quarterly eval. | 我要在你的季度评估里扣掉十分 |
[01:29] | Do what you have to. | 秉公处理吧 |
[01:30] | Charlie, what is going on? | 查理 你怎么了 |
[01:34] | Are you jealous because I got the promotion and you didn’t? | 是因为我升职了而你没有 所以你嫉妒吗 |
[01:38] | I’m not jealous about your job. | 我不嫉妒你的工作 |
[01:42] | How many times do I have to say that I’m sorry? | 要我跟你说多少次对不起才可以 |
[01:47] | I made a mistake. | 我犯错了 |
[01:49] | It was a one-time thing. | 就那么一次 |
[01:51] | I wish I could believe that. | 我也很想相信 |
[01:55] | You were looking for reasons to stay angry. | 你在找理由让自己一直生气 |
[01:58] | I just want what we used to have… | 我只想找回我们曾经的一切 |
[02:02] | When Jolene was little | 乔琳还小的时候 |
[02:05] | and it was just the 3 of us… | 只有我们三个 |
[02:09] | Happy in our own little bubble. | 幸福地生活在一起 |
[02:11] | Before I burst it. Is that what you’re saying? | 后来一切都被我打破了 你是想说这个吗 |
[02:16] | Look, I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[02:19] | And you have got to stop punishing me, | 你不要再惩罚我了 |
[02:24] | or there’s no hope for us. | 否则我们之间就真的完了 |
[02:59] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[03:01] | Listen, my bus is here, so I gotta go. Bye. | 公交来了 我先走了 再见 |
[03:09] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa. You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[03:11] | We need to get inside, so if you’ll open up. | 我们得进去 把门打开 |
[03:13] | Hey! Call 911! | 快报警 |
[03:14] | Hey, open the door! | 快开门 |
[03:16] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[03:27] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[03:39] | The weirdest killer I ever worked with | 我遇到过最诡异的凶手是阿尔奇·萨顿 |
[03:41] | was Archie Sutton, the truck stop strangler. | 卡车服务站勒杀犯 |
[03:43] | Even worse than the Indonesian female cannibal? | 比印尼女食人魔还诡异吗 |
[03:45] | Oddly enough, yes. | 说来奇怪 确实更甚 |
[03:46] | Archie had this strange obsession with talcum powder and butterflies. | 阿尔奇痴迷于滑石粉和蝴蝶 |
[03:50] | So he would sprinkle talcum on all of his food | 他会在所有食物里撒上滑石粉 |
[03:52] | and then carry a dead butterfly | 还把死蝴蝶装在口袋里 |
[03:53] | in his pocket everywhere he went. | 走到哪带到哪 |
[03:54] | It’s amazing you were able to | 你能找到你们之间的共鸣 |
[03:55] | find something that you could identify with. | 真是太了不起了 |
[03:56] | Well, I had to. I met with him every week for a year. | 我必须这么做 一年来我每周都和他见面 |
[03:59] | It was the only way to establish a therapeutic alliance. | 只有这样才能让他配合治疗 |
[04:01] | What was it you guys had in common? | 你们有什么共同之处 |
[04:03] | We were both obsessed with fossils when we were kids, | 我们小时候都很喜欢化石 |
[04:05] | and both of our mothers attended the same elementary school class. | 我们的妈妈是小学同班同学 |
[04:08] | A bizarre coincidence, right? | 太巧了 对吧 |
[04:11] | What’s a coincidence? | 什么巧 |
[04:11] | Tara’s mom went to the same elementary school | 塔拉的妈妈跟卡车服务站勒杀犯 |
[04:13] | as the truck stop strangler’s mom. | 上的同一所小学 |
[04:15] | Ok, that’s a little creepy somehow. | 好吧 这倒有点吓人 |
[04:18] | Don’t get comfortable. The plane’s waiting for us. | 别太放松了 马上上飞机 |
[04:19] | 10 minutes ago there was a poison gas attack | 十分钟之前洛杉矶一辆城际公交上 |
[04:21] | on a city link commuter bus in Los Angeles. | 发生了毒气袭击 |
[04:24] | 10 confirmed dead so far. | 目前共造成十人死亡 |
[04:25] | Do we know what it was? | 知道是什么毒气吗 |
[04:26] | Hazmat just got on the scene. | 危险品处理小组刚到现场 |
[04:27] | Chlorine gas was used recently in Syria. | 最近叙利亚发生了氯气袭击 |
[04:29] | Maybe it’s connected. | 两者可能有关联 |
[04:29] | It also reminds me of the attack on the Tokyo subway. | 这也让我想起东京地铁的袭击事件 |
[04:32] | Religious cult members carried plastic bags of sarin | 极端宗教组织成员携带装满沙林的塑料袋 |
[04:34] | and punctured them with umbrella tips. | 然后用伞尖刺穿袋子 |
[04:36] | That was 1995. It could be a 20th year anniversary event. | 那是1995年 这起袭击可能是二十周年纪念活动 |
[04:39] | We’ll find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[04:59] | Charlie, you’re ok. | 查理 你没事啊 |
[05:00] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sorry I’m late. | 对 抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:03] | Uh, traffic was horrible. | 路上堵死了 |
[05:04] | We were worried. We know you take the city link. | 我们很担心你 你一向坐城际公交的 |
[05:06] | I drove today. What’s, um, what’s going on? | 我今天开车了 发生什么事了 |
[05:09] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[05:10] | There was some kind of poison attack on your bus. | 你常坐的公交上发生了毒气袭击 |
[05:13] | Police have still not allowed any reporters near the scene. | 警方仍旧不允许任何记者靠近现场 |
[05:16] | And local residents have been evacuated. | 当地居民已被疏散 |
[05:18] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[05:20] | You look…awful. | 你脸色很差 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Yeah. No, I’m–I’m fine. Uh… | 没事 我没事 |
[05:27] | This poison attack, that’s, uh, that’s horrible. | 这起毒气袭击 太可怕了 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:31] | You’re pretty damn lucky. | 你真是撞大运了 |
[05:34] | The Mayor’s Office and LAPD | 市长办公室和洛杉矶警局 |
[05:36] | have issued a citywide tactical alert, | 已经发布了全市战术预警 |
[05:39] | as we are awaiting a press conference with the police chief. | 我们正在等待警察局长召开新闻发布会 |
[05:42] | Continuing live coverage from Logan Park, where 10 people, | 这是从隆根公园发回的现场直播 目前共有十人 |
[05:46] | including the driver, | 包括司机 |
[05:47] | have been found dead on a city link commuter bus. | 被发现死于一辆城际公交上 |
[05:49] | Officials suspect a poison gas attack, | 官方怀疑是毒气袭击 |
[05:52] | but lab tests are pending. | 但仍在等待检测结果中 |
[06:24] | The Witness | 目击者 |
[06:29] | “It is in your moments of decision | 在你做决定的那一刻 |
[06:30] | that your destiny is shaped.” | 你的命运就已经注定 |
[06:32] | Tony Robbins. | 托尼·罗宾斯[美国演说家] |
[06:33] | Oh, crime-fighters, I just got confirmation from the L.A. field office | 犯罪斗士们 我刚得到洛杉矶地方办确认 |
[06:37] | that traces of sarin were found. | 现场发现了微量沙林毒气 |
[06:38] | Sarin is the most volatile nerve agent there is. | 沙林毒气是最具挥发性的神经毒气 |
[06:41] | Symptoms are felt within seconds. | 数秒内就会引发症状 |
[06:42] | Watery eyes, foaming at the nose and mouth, | 流眼泪 口鼻处出现白沫 |
[06:44] | and convulsions, paralysis, and death within minutes. | 抽搐 瘫痪 数分钟内死亡 |
[06:47] | The last known use of sarin | 已知最近一次使用沙林毒气 |
[06:48] | was two years ago in Syria, near Damascus. | 是两年前在叙利亚大马士革附近 |
[06:50] | We’ve had recent threats | 我们最近收到过 |
[06:51] | of terrorism targeting major U.S. cities. | 针对美国主要城市的恐怖袭击威胁 |
[06:53] | The religious cult responsible for the Tokyo subway attack | 二十年前策划东京地铁袭击案的 |
[06:56] | 20 years ago is also still active. | 邪教组织仍然活跃 |
[06:58] | Very much so, but they’ve | 确实如此 但他们 |
[06:59] | split into two branches with different names. | 分拆成了两个不同名字的分支机构 |
[07:01] | There’s over 2,100 members | 共有超过两千一百名成员 |
[07:02] | and 4 of them are in Southern California. | 其中四人在南加州 |
[07:04] | Where’s the leader? | 他们的首领呢 |
[07:05] | Shoko Asahara’s on death row in Japan. | 麻原彰晃已在日本被判处死刑 |
[07:07] | He’s incoherent and confined to a wheelchair. | 他已然语无伦次 只能坐轮椅了 |
[07:09] | So he’s not calling any shots. | 所以他没办法下命令了 |
[07:11] | No, but that doesn’t rule | 确实 但并不能排除 |
[07:12] | out devout followers doing it in his name. | 是他虔诚的信徒以他名义做的 |
[07:14] | Garcia, what do you know about the casualties? | 加西亚 伤亡人员的情况我们了解多少 |
[07:16] | Aside from the I.D.s, not much. | 除确认了姓名外 没什么了 |
[07:18] | Well, it’s 6 men and 4 women, | 共计六名男性四名女性 |
[07:20] | age range 20 to 60. | 年龄从二十岁到六十岁 |
[07:21] | Victimology seems to be pretty random. | 受害者的情况看上去很随机 |
[07:23] | Here’s the thing– sarin | 问题是 沙林毒气 |
[07:24] | evaporates quickly, it’s hard to control, | 挥发很快 很难控制 |
[07:26] | and would thus be very difficult to target an individual. | 因此很难针对某个人 |
[07:29] | Collateral damage may mask the real target. | 连带伤害会隐藏真正目标 |
[07:32] | Garcia, look into the victims | 加西亚 调查死者情况 |
[07:33] | and also anyone online claiming responsibility. | 并搜索下网上是否有人宣布对此负责 |
[07:35] | Aye aye, captain. | 明白 船长 |
[08:04] | Hey, Charlie. A messenger dropped this off for you. | 查理 有人送了这些给你 |
[08:06] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[08:13] | 未知发件人 我知道你做了什么 查·塞纳拉克 你是谁 未知发件人 目击者 未知发件人 你是凶手 | |
[08:16] | 未知发件人 帮我做点事 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h我就不会告诉警察 | |
[08:46] | Aaron Hotchner. It’s been a long time. | 艾伦·霍奇纳 好久不见 |
[08:49] | Natalie, congratulations on the transfer. | 娜塔莉 恭喜你调任了 |
[08:51] | – Well, nice way to start a new job, huh? – Tell me about it. | -新工作开始得挺顺利 -谁说不是呢 |
[08:53] | Agent Colfax, this is Dr. Tara Lewis. | 科法克斯探员 这是塔拉·露易丝博士 |
[08:55] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[08:56] | – And SSA Derek Morgan. – Thanks for coming out. | -这是特别探员戴瑞·摩根 -感谢前来 |
[08:59] | So, based on victim toxicology, | 根据对死者的毒物鉴定 |
[09:00] | we know that sarin was used. | 我们知道凶手使用了沙林毒气 |
[09:02] | We still can’t find the source. | 但还未找到来源 |
[09:04] | Here’s what we do know. | 以下是我们掌握的 |
[09:06] | City link bus 290 originated at the red line depot at 7 A.M. | 290城际公交早上七点从红线车站发车 |
[09:09] | It made 6 stops before Logan Park, | 到隆根公园前共有六站 |
[09:11] | which is where the crash occurred. | 然后就在那发生了车祸 |
[09:13] | What about the locals affiliated | 当地与前日本邪教 |
[09:14] | with the former religious cult in Japan? | 有关的人怎么说 |
[09:16] | They all claim they broke ties with their leader | 他们都声称与在首领被判刑后 |
[09:17] | after he was sentenced and have denounced terrorism. | 就与其断绝了来往并谴责了恐怖行为 |
[09:20] | That’s a convenient thing to say when the FBI’s questioning you. | 被联调局询问时这么回答倒是挺省事 |
[09:22] | True, but they’re also part of a subgroup | 没错 但他们隶属的小组 |
[09:24] | that made the same statement publicly back in 2007. | 在2007年曾公开发表过同样的声明 |
[09:27] | Plus all their alibis checked out. | 另外他们的不在场证明都查过了 |
[09:28] | So Briarwood is the stop before Logan Park? | 隆根公园前面一站是石南站吗 |
[09:30] | Yes. We’ve been focusing on footage there. | 是的 我们正在集中调查那里的监控 |
[09:32] | So far, all of the victims were alive | 目前为止 在石南站的监控录像里 |
[09:34] | on surveillance at Briarwood. | 所有受害者都是活着的 |
[09:35] | One of them bring the sarin in and then commit suicide? | 其中一个人带了沙林毒气然后自杀了 |
[09:38] | I’ve examined all the bodies | 我检查了所有尸体 |
[09:39] | and there’s no physical evidence of that. | 没有切实证据表明有人这么做 |
[09:41] | It’s a parlor room mystery. | 这是个密室杀人案 |
[09:43] | Ah. Ok, so we have some more information on the victims. | 我们有了更多关于受害者的信息 |
[09:45] | Two are students at Allegra College. | 两个是爱兰歌娜学院的学生 |
[09:48] | One’s an accountant. One works for an insurance company. | 一个会计 一个在保险公司工作 |
[09:51] | 3 work at the city clerk’s office. One is a teacher. | 三个在市政府书记处工作 一个是老师 |
[09:54] | But this is interesting. | 有意思的来了 |
[09:56] | Michael Hoffman was a freelance journalist | 迈克尔·霍夫曼是自由记者 |
[09:58] | who previously worked in Syria. | 曾在叙利亚工作过 |
[09:59] | Over 100 journalists have | 自从叙利亚内战爆发 |
[10:01] | been killed there since the civil war began. | 已有超过一百名记者被杀 |
[10:02] | Maybe Hoffman was targeted. I’ll have Garcia look into it. | 也许霍夫曼被盯上了 我让加西亚查查 |
[10:04] | And in the meantime, we need to take a closer look | 同时 我们要仔细调查 |
[10:06] | at all the stops before Logan Park, | 隆根公园站前面的所有车站 |
[10:08] | including the surrounding areas. | 包括周边区域 |
[10:10] | Have them pull surveillance footage | 让他们调出 |
[10:10] | from ATMs, security, and traffic cameras. | 自助取款机 安保和交通监控的录像 |
[10:13] | Yeah, will do. | 好的 |
[10:20] | I’m Agent Young. | 我是杨探员 |
[10:22] | The hazmat teams says they’re almost done | 危险品处理小组说他们已经 |
[10:23] | with their decontamination. | 基本完成洗消作业 |
[10:24] | Well, the good news with sarin, if there is such a thing, | 好消息是如果真是沙林毒气 |
[10:27] | is that it’s a relatively short-lived threat. | 那就是相对短时间的威胁 |
[10:28] | Once it dissipates, there’s very little cleanup to be done. | 一旦消散 基本没什么善后工作要做 |
[10:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:32] | If sarin is so fast and deadly, | 如果沙林毒气如此快速致命 |
[10:33] | how can someone release it without harming themselves in the process? | 那要怎么做才不会在释放过程中伤害到自己呢 |
[10:36] | Excellent question. The cult members in Tokyo | 好问题 东京的邪教成员 |
[10:38] | wore surgical masks, and even with them, | 戴了医用口罩 即使如此 |
[10:40] | some of them were still injured. I’m guessing that– | 有些人还是受伤了 我猜 |
[10:42] | The techs just found this, | 技术人员刚找到了这个 |
[10:43] | stuck under a seat in the third row. | 卡在了第三排的座位下面 |
[10:45] | It tested positive for sarin residue. | 检测到了沙林毒气残留 |
[10:47] | It looks like some kind of time-release device. | 看上去是延时释放装置 |
[10:50] | Looks homemade. | 看着像自制的 |
[10:51] | It’s battery operated. | 是靠电池运转 |
[10:53] | You know, it reminds me of an automatic fish food feeder. | 这让我想起了自动喂鱼器 |
[10:56] | How would it work? | 那是怎么工作的 |
[10:56] | With a fish food feeder, there’s a disk inside | 自动喂鱼器里面有个盘子 |
[10:58] | with multiple slots. Each slot is filled with fish food. | 盘子上有多个凹槽 每个凹槽中都有鱼食 |
[11:01] | As the disk rotates, the food is released at very specific times. | 圆盘转动时 就会在特定的时间内投放鱼食 |
[11:05] | My assumption is, with this device, | 我猜这个装置中 |
[11:06] | only one slot was filled with sarin, | 只有一个格子里有沙林毒气 |
[11:08] | because even in a miniscule amount, sarin is deadly. | 因为就算沙林就算剂量很小也足以致命 |
[11:11] | So someone could have planted that a long time ago. | 所以有人可能很久以前就开始谋划这件事了 |
[11:14] | How long ago? | 多久以前 |
[11:15] | My fish food feeder lasts 6 weeks, | 我的鱼食投放器可以用六个礼拜 |
[11:16] | so, theoretically… | 所以理论上来说… |
[11:22] | the unsub could have left all the slots empty | 不明嫌犯可能只在最后一格装入毒气 |
[11:24] | except for the very last one, | 其他格子全部是空的 |
[11:26] | and then waited 6 weeks for the sarin to be released. | 然后等六个星期 让沙林毒气自行释放 |
[11:30] | We need to look at everyone who got on and off that bus | 我们需要调查过去一个半月内 |
[11:32] | for the last month and a half. | 所有上下过这辆公车的人 |
[11:35] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[11:36] | All right, thanks, Reid. | 好 谢谢 里德 |
[11:39] | So if the device was homemade, | 所以如果这是自制的装置 |
[11:40] | maybe the sarin was, too. | 那沙林毒气也可能是自制的 |
[11:42] | Well, that’d be difficult. The process is dangerous. | 那还是很困难的 制备过程很危险 |
[11:44] | The AUM cult actually built a $30 million production facility | 奥姆真理教花了价值三千万美元的装置 |
[11:47] | to make their sarin. | 制备沙林毒气 |
[11:48] | All right, so that rules out the average joe, | 好吧 这样就排除了一些普通人 |
[11:49] | but a trained chemist could still make it. | 但是一个专业的化学家还是能做到 |
[11:51] | And nobody’s claimed responsibility? | 现在还没有人宣称对此负责吗 |
[11:53] | I don’t think this is the act of a large group. | 我觉得这不是团伙作案 |
[11:55] | Ok. So we’re looking for somebody with a personal ax to grind | 好吧 所以我们要找一个图谋不轨 |
[11:57] | who also has access to sarin. | 并能接触到沙林毒气的人 |
[12:00] | Hey, what you got, baby girl? | 你发现了什么 宝贝 |
[12:02] | Someone described Michael Hoffman, | 有人形容迈克尔·霍夫曼 |
[12:04] | the journalist victim, | 就是那名死去的记者 |
[12:05] | as cowardly for leaving Syria in 2011, | 在2011年叙利亚出事之即撤离 |
[12:08] | just when the trouble started. But one man’s cowardice | 是懦夫的行为 但有人觉得这种懦弱 |
[12:10] | is another man’s wise risk aversion. | 其实是聪明地躲避了风险 |
[12:12] | Garcia, did he write | 加西亚 他有没有写过 |
[12:13] | anything that could make him a potential target? | 会让他成为潜在目标的文章 |
[12:16] | Nothing. Everything’s really non-offensive. | 没有 所有文章都毫无侵犯性 |
[12:18] | And I have delicate sensibilities. | 而且我可是非常敏感的 |
[12:19] | It’s part of your charm, mama. | 这是你的魅力之一 亲爱的 |
[12:21] | Garcia, I need you to look in the L.A. Area | 加西亚 我需要你调查洛杉矶附近 |
[12:23] | for any chemists with extremist views, | 持极端主义观点的化学家 |
[12:25] | especially any that might have been under stress. | 特别是那些最近压力很大的人 |
[12:27] | Marital, financial, et cetera. | 婚姻 经济方面等等 |
[12:28] | Ok. Chemists under mucho stress. | 好的 压力较大的化学家 |
[12:31] | – I am on it. -Thanks. | -马上就查 -谢谢 |
[12:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:53] | Wrong answer, Charlie. | 回答错误 查理 |
[12:56] | Do you really think you can get away with it? | 你真的觉得自己跑得掉吗 |
[13:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Who is this? | 我不知道你在说什么 你是谁 |
[13:05] | I’m your best friend. Or your worst enemy. | 我是你最好的朋友 或是你最恐怖的敌人 |
[13:08] | It’s up to you. | 由你来决定 |
[13:10] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要什么 |
[13:11] | It’s simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[13:12] | I’m texting you an address. | 我会给你发一个地址 |
[13:14] | I need you to break in and get a laptop. | 我要你闯进去偷一台笔记本电脑 |
[13:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Break in? Are you crazy? | 等等 闯进去 你疯了吗 |
[13:19] | Are you really one to judge? | 你有资格评判我吗 |
[13:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:24] | No. You listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[13:27] | You know that sweet daughter of yours, Jolene? | 你知道你的那个可爱的小女儿 乔琳 |
[13:31] | You love her, don’t you? | 你很爱她吧 |
[13:33] | You want to see her graduate, | 你希望看到她毕业 |
[13:35] | maybe get married someday. | 也许还有步入婚姻殿堂的一天 |
[13:37] | If you hurt Jolene– | 如果你伤害乔琳… |
[13:38] | I don’t need to. You already did. | 我没有必要 你已经自己动手了 |
[13:41] | What’s gonna happen to her if you go to prison? | 如果你进了监狱 她会怎么办呢 |
[13:44] | How often do you think she’ll visit? Once? Twice? | 你觉得她会来看你几次 一次还是两次 |
[13:47] | Maybe you’ll never see her again. Is that what you want? | 也许你再也见不到她了 这就是你想要的吗 |
[13:51] | You should have thought of that before you committed murder. | 你在杀人之前就应该想到这一点 |
[13:55] | You’re a real mystery, Charlie. | 你真让人捉摸不透 查理 |
[13:58] | You’ve got quite a dark streak. | 你有非常黑暗的一面 |
[14:01] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[14:03] | You could have been killed this morning. | 今天早上死的很可能是你 |
[14:04] | If you got on that city link… | 如果你搭上了那辆城际公交… |
[14:08] | We’re so lucky. | 我们真幸运 |
[14:16] | I think I’ve let this job get in the way of our relationship. | 我觉得这份工作妨碍了我俩之间的感情 |
[14:20] | And I know that it sounds hokey, but… | 我知道这听上去很做作 但是… |
[14:23] | I feel like the universe has given us another chance. | 我觉得这好像是上天给我们的第二次机会 |
[14:28] | I want to go away together. | 我想跟你一起出去走走 |
[14:31] | Can we do that? | 可以吗 |
[14:36] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[14:38] | Good. | 好 |
[14:41] | Maybe next weekend. | 下个周末可以吗 |
[14:45] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[14:48] | Have you found my cell phone yet? | 你找到我的手机了吗 |
[14:51] | I swear it was on my desk yesterday. | 我发誓昨天还在我桌子上 |
[14:54] | Assuming this wasn’t a fresh batch of sarin, | 假设这批沙林毒气不是刚刚制备的 |
[14:56] | where would you get this stuff premade? | 你要在哪里预制这种毒气呢 |
[14:57] | Technically nowhere. | 其实哪里都不行 |
[14:58] | After the U.N. banned the use of chemical weapons, | 联合国禁止使用化学武器后 |
[15:00] | everyone was supposed to destroy their stockpiles by 2007. | 所有人都必须在2007年前销毁储备的毒气 |
[15:06] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[15:07] | I come bearing information gifts. | 我是来给你们情报大礼包的 |
[15:09] | There are many chemists in the L.A. area, | 洛杉矶范围内有很多化学家 |
[15:10] | but one in particular is Johann Geitman. | 但是有一个叫约翰·盖特曼非常特别 |
[15:13] | He was fired two months ago from Holder Industries | 两个月前 他因工作时间线上赌博 |
[15:16] | for online gambling at work. | 被霍尔德工业解雇 |
[15:17] | He posted a huge rant on social media | 他愤怒地在社交媒体平台上发布了一封声明 |
[15:19] | saying that they would come to regret what they did. | 声称他们会为自己的所作所为而付出代价 |
[15:22] | – Could be retaliation. – We should talk to him. | -可能是报复 -我们得和他谈谈 |
[15:24] | Yeah, here’s the thing. I have a P.O. box | 是这样的 我能查到他用来 |
[15:26] | where he gets his mail, but I don’t have a current address, | 收信的邮箱 但是我找不到他当前的住址 |
[15:28] | and he canceled his cell phone two weeks ago. | 而且他两个星期前注销了手机 |
[15:30] | All right, keep digging. | 好 继续查 |
[15:31] | I will turn over every kilobyte till he is found. | 我会查遍每一个字节 直到他最终落网 |
[15:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | Hey. You’re gonna want to see this. | 你绝对想看看这个 |
[15:37] | You asked us to look at surveillance | 你们说想看看城际公交 |
[15:38] | in the areas that the city link stops. | 公交站附近的监控录像 |
[15:40] | We picked this up from the commuter parking lot | 这是我们从今天早上胜利车站旁 |
[15:42] | at the Victory Depot this morning. | 24小时停车场的录像中截取的 |
[15:44] | According to the time marker, | 根据拍摄时间记录 |
[15:45] | he parks here, just before bus 290 arrives. | 他把车停在了这里 就在290路到达之前 |
[15:48] | Then he leaves… | 然后他离开了 |
[15:50] | and then he returns to his car a few minutes later. | 几分钟后回到他的车上 |
[15:52] | So he never got on the bus. | 他一直没上车 |
[15:53] | Nope. Running the license plate now. | 没有 正在查车牌 |
[15:55] | He gets back into his car, he’s holding something. | 他回到车里的时候手上拿着什么东西 |
[15:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:59] | Bottle of water? | 一瓶水吗 |
[16:00] | Maybe it’s sarin. | 可能是沙林毒气 |
[16:01] | He’s cleaning his hands and clothes with it. | 他在用那瓶水清洗手和衣服 |
[16:04] | Why would he be doing that? | 为什么这么做 |
[16:05] | Washing with soap and water is what you’re supposed to do | 一旦接触沙林毒气 |
[16:07] | immediately after you get exposed to sarin. | 要立刻用水和肥皂冲洗掉 |
[16:10] | Ok. Our car belongs to a Charles Senarak. | 目标车辆在查尔斯·塞纳拉克名下 |
[16:12] | He lives in Simi Valley and works at Banning Medical Supply. | 他住在西米谷市 在班宁药品供应公司上班 |
[16:16] | And he’s a regular commuter on the city link | 他经常坐城际公交 |
[16:18] | but didn’t ride this morning. | 但今早没坐 |
[16:20] | We need to pay Mr. Senarak a visit. | 我们要去找塞纳拉克先生谈谈 |
[16:24] | You saw me sitting in my car? | 你们看到我坐车里了吗 |
[16:26] | On surveillance footage at Victory station, yes. | 我们在胜利站的监控录像里看到了 |
[16:30] | Is it a crime to be in my car? | 坐在自己车里也算犯罪吗 |
[16:32] | The bus that was attacked | 今早在这个车站 |
[16:33] | with sarin this morning stopped at that station, | 有辆公交车遭到了沙林毒气袭击 |
[16:35] | so we have to look at anything unusual. | 我们必须排查所有可疑情况 |
[16:37] | Wait, you think I had something to do with the sarin attack? | 你觉得我跟袭击有关吗 |
[16:40] | We just want to know what you were doing in your car, | 不 我们只是想知道你在车里干什么 |
[16:42] | because the bus came and went while you were still there. | 因为公交来了又走了 你却没有上车 |
[16:44] | Look, we know that you | 我们知道 |
[16:46] | and your wife are both city link commuters. | 你和你妻子每天都坐这趟车 |
[16:48] | You both have monthly passes. | 你们都有月票 |
[16:50] | You’ve taken that bus every single day | 上个月你每天都坐车上班 |
[16:52] | for the past month and yet today you both missed it. | 只有今天你们俩都没有坐 |
[16:54] | Uh, Tracy had an early morning management meeting, | 特雷西今早有个管理会议 |
[16:57] | And I had a late night. | 我晚上睡得晚 |
[16:59] | I was trying to clean myself up, | 我当时是在洗漱 |
[17:00] | and, um, I just wasn’t paying attention when the bus left. | 没注意到车开走了 |
[17:05] | What were you doing last night? | 你昨晚干什么了 |
[17:07] | Went to a bar. The old sea tavern. | 去酒吧了 老海酒馆 |
[17:11] | And then for a long drive. | 然后出去兜了很久的风 |
[17:16] | 到沙漠之花旅馆来找我 晚上十点 三号房 | |
[17:20] | Was anybody with you? | 有人跟你一起吗 |
[17:22] | No. I was alone. | 不 就我一个人 |
[17:24] | You do that often, go to a bar and drink alone? | 你经常一个人去酒吧喝酒吗 |
[17:27] | No. But I was feeling down. | 不 只有心情不好的时候 |
[17:30] | Hmm. Why is that? | 为什么 |
[17:33] | I found… | 我发现 |
[17:38] | It was, uh, my mother’s birthday, | 昨天是我母亲生日 |
[17:40] | and she died a few years ago, | 但她几年前过世了 |
[17:42] | so I was feeling depressed. That’s all. | 所以心情不好 就这样 |
[17:45] | One of your co-workers said that you were acting strangely today. | 你的同事说你今天举止很奇怪 |
[17:49] | I just said I was depressed. | 我说了我心情不好 |
[17:51] | About your mother. | 因为你母亲的事 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:54] | Any other reason? | 还有别的原因吗 |
[17:56] | With your work or marriage? | 可能是工作或婚姻上的 |
[18:02] | No. | 没有 |
[18:04] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[18:05] | Look, I’m sorry I’m acting strange | 听着 我很抱歉在沙林毒气袭击 |
[18:06] | on the day that there’s a sarin attack, | 发生的这天举止古怪 |
[18:08] | But it’s just a coincidence. | 但都是巧合罢了 |
[18:10] | I had nothing to do with it. Nothing. | 我跟袭击没有关系 一点关系都没有 |
[18:17] | Thank you. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你 我们会保持联系 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 |
[18:29] | About the sarin attack, yes. | 在毒气袭击这事上是的 |
[18:31] | But he’s lying about something. I just can’t put my finger on it. | 但他在某些事上说谎了 只是一时间我还说不出来 |
[18:34] | Not much we can do about that, though. | 但现在我们对此没什么能做的 |
[18:36] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 比你想象中的多 |
[18:38] | Garcia, I need you to confirm Charlie Senarak’s alibi. | 加西亚 你去确认一下查理·塞纳拉克的不在场证明 |
[18:42] | And find out everything you can about him. | 然后查清他的底细 |
[19:55] | The victim has been positively I.D.’d as Johann Geitman. | 已确认被害人为约翰·盖特曼 |
[19:59] | Wait, the chemist who was fired from Holder Industries? | 被霍尔德工业炒了的化学家吗 |
[20:02] | Yes. He died of a single gunshot wound to the head. | 是的 死因为头部中枪 |
[20:05] | The M.E. says based on reversal of rigor mortis, | 法医说据尸僵程度判断 |
[20:07] | time of death was 36 hours ago. | 死亡时间为三十六小时前 |
[20:09] | You said you got an anonymous tip? | 你说你们收到了匿名举报吗 |
[20:11] | About an hour ago. We got a call about the sound of gunfire. | 一小时前 有人报警说听到了枪声 |
[20:13] | That’s odd. It definitely doesn’t match his time of death. | 这就怪了 跟死亡时间不吻合 |
[20:16] | Well, somebody broke in. | 有人闯进了这里 |
[20:17] | There’s glass all over the ground. | 满地都是玻璃渣 |
[20:19] | Who owns this cabin? | 小屋是谁的 |
[20:20] | It’s a vacation home for a Hong Kong businessman | 是个香港商人的度假屋 |
[20:22] | who hasn’t been here in over a year. | 一年多没来过了 |
[20:24] | Any connection to Geitman? | 和盖特曼有什么联系吗 |
[20:25] | No. Maybe Geitman broke in and was squatting here. | 没有 也许盖特曼闯进来偷住在这里 |
[20:28] | It’s possible, but Geitman didn’t do this. | 有可能 但玻璃不是盖特曼打碎的 |
[20:31] | He’d have cleaned up the glass if he was living here. | 要是他住在这里 他会收拾地上的碎渣的 |
[20:33] | I think whoever killed Geitman came in this way. | 杀害盖特曼的凶手应该是从这里进来的 |
[20:35] | so the body was found there. | 尸体是在这里被发现的 |
[20:39] | Well, it looks like Geitman camped out here for a while. | 看来他在这待了挺久的啊 |
[20:42] | Was he making sarin here? | 他是在这做沙林毒气吗 |
[20:43] | I don’t see any signs of it. | 看着不像 |
[20:48] | Whoever killed geitman took his computer. | 杀了盖特曼的人拿走了他的电脑 |
[20:50] | Probably to hide evidence. | 估计为了隐藏证据 |
[20:52] | Agent, the way we drove up here, is that the only way in? | 探员 我们来的那条路是唯一的入口吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:56] | Because the only gas station I remember seeing | 因为我记得最近的加油站 |
[20:58] | was about 25 miles back. | 大约距离这里25英里 |
[21:00] | There’s a reasonable chance | 所以很有可能 |
[21:01] | that whoever killed Geitman stopped there. | 杀害盖特曼的凶手在那里停过 |
[21:03] | So we should pull surveillance footage if they have any. | 我们该去查那里的监控录像 |
[21:05] | I’m on it. | 我去查 |
[21:09] | Geitman’s former employer, Holder Industries, | 盖特曼的前雇主 霍尔德工业 |
[21:11] | is one of the oldest chemical companies around. | 是周边资历最深的化学公司之一 |
[21:13] | They were a major supplier of sarin to the U.S | 1950年前后他们曾是美国军方 |
[21:15] | military in the 1950s. | 沙林毒气的主要供应商 |
[21:17] | I know you said all stockpiles | 我知道你们说了 |
[21:18] | should have been destroyed by 2007, | 2007年时库存应该都被销毁了 |
[21:20] | but what if they weren’t? | 但要是他们没销毁呢 |
[21:21] | What if Holder Industries still had some? | 要是霍尔德工业还有存货呢 |
[21:23] | And Geitman may have known where it was. | 盖特曼可能知道存货在哪 |
[21:25] | The unsub bought it from him | 不明嫌犯从他那里买货 |
[21:26] | and then killed him so he couldn’t talk. | 然后杀了他灭口 |
[21:27] | Which means chances are good | 也就是说很有可能 |
[21:29] | the unsub has more sarin that what was used. | 嫌犯手上还有没用完的沙林 |
[21:31] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们得发布侧写了 |
[21:33] | The recent sarin attack is a case of domestic terrorism, | 最近发生的沙林毒气袭击是一起国内恐怖行动 |
[21:35] | on a small scale, not unlike the Boston Marathon bombing. | 小规模袭击 与波士顿马拉松赛爆炸案类似 |
[21:39] | We believe that one or two individuals | 我们相信此次袭击的案犯 |
[21:40] | have perpetrated the attack, | 是一到两个人 |
[21:41] | not a large group. | 而非大型组织 |
[21:42] | These individuals may have splintered off | 但是 这些人也有可能 |
[21:44] | a bigger group, though. | 是从大型组织中脱离出来的 |
[21:46] | The motive could be revenge or ideologically based, | 动机可能是复仇或是意识形态上的问题 |
[21:48] | but keep in mind, it is possible | 但记住 有可能 |
[21:51] | that someone is only using ideology as a front. | 有人只是利用意识形态做掩护 |
[21:53] | We believe a chemist named Johann Geitman | 我们认为一个名叫约翰·盖特曼的化学家 |
[21:55] | provided the sarin in the recent attack. | 为最近的袭击提供了沙林毒气 |
[21:57] | Geitman may have been a supplier working on his own, | 盖特曼可能私下在做供应商 |
[21:59] | or he may have been a part of a partnership that soured. | 也有可能是一个被剔除的合伙人 |
[22:02] | We’re looking for any information | 我们征集所有与盖特曼有关的信息 |
[22:03] | regarding Geitman’s recent whereabouts | 包括他近来的行踪 |
[22:05] | or any individuals he may have had contact with. | 和他可能联系过的人 |
[22:07] | The fact that the unsub chose sarin as his weapon | 鉴于嫌犯选择沙林毒气作为武器 |
[22:10] | and is using a time-release device | 并且使用定时释放装置 |
[22:11] | means that this guy is criminally sophisticated, | 意味着这个人犯罪经验丰富 |
[22:14] | meticulous, and extremely patient. | 做事小心谨慎 且极具耐心 |
[22:16] | This suggests that he’s older, | 这表明他年纪较大 |
[22:17] | perhaps in his late 30s, possibly 40s. | 可能在四十岁上下 |
[22:21] | Can I have another one, dad? | 我能再吃一片吗 爸爸 |
[22:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | Can I have another pancake? | 我能再吃一片烙饼吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好啊 好啊 当然 |
[22:31] | The contained nature of the attack could mean | 此次袭击规模如此之小 可能意味着 |
[22:34] | that a partnership is falling apart | 犯罪合伙关系发生分裂 |
[22:35] | and that only a portion of the plan was carried out. | 计划只实施了一部分 |
[22:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:45] | Did you get a new phone? | 你买了个新手机吗 |
[22:47] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I did. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 新买的 |
[22:48] | Or given the likelihood | 考虑到沙林毒气 |
[22:49] | that the sarin came from an old stockpile, | 可能库存久远 |
[22:51] | this was simply a test of its potency. | 也许这只是一场效能测试 |
[22:54] | Therefore something much larger in scale is being planned. | 因此可能有一场更大规模的袭击处于计划中 |
[22:57] | The longer this unsub remains free, | 这名罪犯在逃的时间越长 |
[22:58] | the more emboldened he will be to launch another attack. | 他就越能壮起胆子再次发动袭击 |
[23:01] | We need to monitor all modes of public transportation | 我们必须监控各类交通工具 |
[23:03] | and increase patrols at airports and train and bus terminals. | 增加机场 火车站 公交站的巡防 |
[23:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:07] | Did you get that laptop? | 你拿到笔记本电脑了吗 |
[23:09] | Yeah. But you didn’t tell me there’d be a dead man there. | 拿到了 但你没告诉我那里会有个死人 |
[23:12] | I didn’t know. It doesn’t really matter. | 我不知道 而且也没有什么关系 |
[23:15] | It doesn’t matter? | 没有关系 |
[23:16] | You just linked me to a murder. | 你把我卷进了一起谋杀案 |
[23:20] | That’s really funny, Charlie. | 真有意思 查理 |
[23:22] | Are you forgetting you killed your wife’s lover? | 你忘记自己杀了你妻子的情人吗 |
[23:28] | Theo Koutranis? | 西奥·科特拉尼斯 |
[23:29] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[23:31] | Leave my wife alone. | 离我妻子远一点 |
[23:32] | If you gave here what she needed, | 如果你能满足她的需求 |
[23:34] | maybe she’d leave me alone. | 也许她会离我远一点 |
[23:46] | Just stay calm, Charlie. | 冷静一点 查理 |
[23:48] | As long as you behave, | 只要你乖乖听话 |
[23:50] | your secret is safe with me. | 我会好好帮你保守秘密 |
[23:52] | What did I do to you? | 我对你做了什么 |
[23:53] | Why are you blackmailing me? | 你为什么要要挟我 |
[23:55] | Don’t be so melodramatic. | 别搞得跟演戏似的 |
[23:57] | I just want us to help each other. | 我只是希望我们能互相帮助 |
[23:59] | I need you to go to a warehouse | 我需要你帮我 |
[24:00] | and pick up a package for me. | 去一个仓库取一个包裹 |
[24:03] | Forget it. | 做梦 |
[24:04] | Hey, Charlie, it’s 7:15. | 查理 现在是七点一刻 |
[24:07] | Don’t you need to take | 你不是要送 |
[24:08] | that beautiful daughter of yours to school? | 你们那漂亮的女儿去上学吗 |
[24:11] | Daddy, we’re gonna be late. | 爸爸 我们要迟到了 |
[24:12] | Ok, honey. | 好的 宝贝 |
[24:14] | I’m sending you an address. | 我会把地址发给你 |
[24:16] | You need to be there at 4:00 today. | 你要在今天四点到那里 |
[24:22] | Well, we were right. Geitman was interested | 我们是对的 盖特曼对 |
[24:24] | in Holder Industry’s sarin stockpile. | 霍尔德工业的沙林库存很感兴趣 |
[24:26] | We interviewed his supervisor, | 我们见了他的主管 |
[24:27] | he said he asked about it two months ago. | 他说他两个月前问起过 |
[24:29] | Now, although Geitman didn’t express any extremist tendencies, | 尽管盖特曼没有表现出任何极端主义倾向 |
[24:32] | he was in deep financial trouble. | 但他有很大的财务问题 |
[24:34] | In addition to the online gambling, he owed back taxes | 除了线上赌博 他还拖欠税款 |
[24:36] | and he invested heavily in a company that eventually went bankrupt. | 重金投资的公司最后也破产了 |
[24:39] | So he just sold the sarin for the money, | 所以他卖沙林是为求财 |
[24:41] | and the unsub killed him so he couldn’t talk. | 而嫌犯杀他是为了灭口 |
[24:44] | So, we reviewed the surveillance footage | 我们翻看了小屋附近 |
[24:46] | from the gas station near the cabin. | 加油站的监控录像 |
[24:48] | You’re not gonna believe what we found. | 你肯定不相信我们发现了什么 |
[24:49] | A red Subaru was there yesterday evening just after 10 p.m. | 昨晚刚过十点 一辆红色的斯巴鲁到了那里 |
[24:53] | Let me guess. | 让我猜一下 |
[24:54] | It was driven by our very own Charlie Senarak? | 司机是我们亲爱的查理·塞纳拉克 |
[24:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[24:57] | Garcia, what did you find out about Charlie Senarak? | 加西亚 在查理·塞纳拉克身上有什么发现吗 |
[25:00] | Charlie reminds me of the color beige, | 查理让我想起米黄色[枯燥无趣] |
[25:01] | not that there’s anything wrong with the color beige, | 也不是说米黄色有什么不好 |
[25:03] | aside from the fact that’s the only color I look bad in. | 只是这是唯一不适合我的颜色 |
[25:06] | He’s worked for the last 14 years as a sales associate | 他在班宁药品供应公司 |
[25:10] | at Banning Medical Supply. | 做了十四年的销售助理 |
[25:12] | His wife works there, too. | 他妻子也在那个部门 |
[25:13] | They’ve been married for 13 years. Her name is Tracy. | 他们结婚十三年 她叫特雷西 |
[25:15] | She got a promotion 4 months ago to team manager. | 四个月前她刚升职做了团队经理 |
[25:19] | They have a 12-year-old daughter Jolene. | 他们有一个十二岁的女儿叫乔琳 |
[25:20] | He has no criminal record. He has no traffic tickets. | 他没有案底 没有交通罚单 |
[25:23] | His social media posts are just like–he’s beige. | 他的社交网络状态感觉就是…他很无趣 |
[25:27] | I don’t know. This guy doesn’t fit our profile at all. | 我不知道 这家伙一点都不符合我们的侧写 |
[25:30] | But it can’t just be a coincidence | 但他出现在小屋附近的加油站 |
[25:32] | he was at the gas station near the cabin. | 这不可能只是个巧合 |
[25:35] | Garcia, any recent purchases that stand out? | 加西亚 他最近有没有什么值得注意的消费 |
[25:39] | Handgun? Ammunition? | 比如手枪 弹药 |
[25:41] | No, nothing I can see. | 没 我什么都没找到 |
[25:43] | Except the last 3 months, | 除了过去三个月里 |
[25:45] | he has a lot of credit card charges | 他用信用卡付了很多笔钱 |
[25:46] | to a marriage counselor. | 给一位婚姻顾问 |
[25:47] | So he lied about his marriage being fine. | 看来他说他的婚姻没问题是骗人的 |
[25:50] | What’s his mother’s birthday? | 他母亲的生日是哪天 |
[25:52] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[25:54] | January 10th. | 一月十号 |
[25:56] | And not two days ago like he said. | 根本不是他口中的两天前 |
[25:58] | So what else is Charlie lying about? | 那查理还骗了我们什么 |
[26:21] | So who was that? | 刚才那人是谁 |
[26:25] | Theo Koutranis’ brother. | 西奥·科特拉尼斯的哥哥 |
[26:28] | Theo’s missing. | 西奥失踪了 |
[26:29] | No one knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[26:37] | So why is his brother asking you? | 为什么他的哥哥来问你 |
[26:39] | Because Theo was a manager at the Irvine branch, | 因为西奥是尔湾分公司的经理 |
[26:42] | and we had a regional meeting on Monday. Ok? | 我们周一开过区域会议 好吗 |
[26:45] | He wanted to know if Theo had said anything about going away. | 他想知道西奥有没有提到要离开一段时间 |
[26:48] | And why would Theo tell you that? | 那为什么西奥会告诉你这种事 |
[26:50] | Because we work together, which means we occasionally talk. | 因为我们是同事 有时会聊天 |
[26:53] | It does not mean that we are sleeping together. | 这并不意味着我们有一腿 |
[26:55] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[26:56] | Really, Charlie? | 真的吗 查理 |
[26:58] | You want to do this right now? | 你要现在谈这个吗 |
[26:59] | Right here at work? | 在工作时间谈吗 |
[27:01] | Honestly, I don’t think I can take this anymore. | 说实话 我真的受不了了 |
[27:05] | Maybe it is too late for us. | 也许我们已经回不去了 |
[27:08] | If you leave, you can’t have Jolene. | 如果你离开 你别想带走乔琳 |
[27:11] | I won’t let you take her away from me. | 我不会让你把她从我身边夺走 |
[27:21] | Go ahead, Penelope. | 说吧 佩内洛普 |
[27:22] | Charlie Senarak isn’t beige at all. | 查理·塞纳拉克可一点都不无趣 |
[27:24] | He’s a verdant green. A month ago, | 他生机盎然得很 一个月前 |
[27:26] | he went on this ranty Facebook post | 他在脸书上发布了一条充满怒气的状态 |
[27:27] | about men who cheat with married women, | 指责那些跟有夫之妇发生婚外情的男人 |
[27:29] | then early yesterday morning he deleted it. | 然后昨天一大早他把那条状态删掉了 |
[27:31] | I was just able to recover it, | 我刚刚才把它恢复出来 |
[27:33] | and his Internet search history– | 而他的网络搜索历史 |
[27:34] | hot magma of homicidal rage | 用杀气腾腾来概括 |
[27:36] | doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 都无法形容他的万分之一 |
[27:37] | Maybe Charlie found out his wife was having an affair. | 也许查理发现他的妻子有婚外情 |
[27:40] | If that’s the case, he could be spiraling | 如果是那样 他可能会逐渐失控 |
[27:41] | and lashing out at the world. | 然后开始报复社会 |
[27:45] | Thanks, Penelope, we’re at his office now. | 谢了 佩内洛普 我们到他的办公室了 |
[27:51] | Can I help you? | 有什么我可以效劳的 |
[27:52] | We’re looking for Charlie Senarak. | 我们想找查理·塞纳拉克 |
[27:54] | I’m his wife. Is something wrong? | 我是他妻子 出什么事了吗 |
[27:56] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[27:57] | We’re just looking to follow up with him. | 只是想问他几个后续问题 |
[27:59] | Where is he? | 他人在哪 |
[28:01] | He left a half an hour ago. | 他半个小时前离开了 |
[28:03] | I think he had a meeting with a client. | 我猜他要跟客户会面 |
[28:17] | I’m Charlie Senarak. | 我是查理·塞纳拉克 |
[28:20] | I’m here to pick up a package. | 来拿包裹 |
[28:22] | You’re not blocking the driveway, are you? | 你的车没挡住车道吧 |
[28:24] | Um, no. I’m parked out front. | 没 我的车停在前面 |
[28:27] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[29:04] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[29:06] | Is anyone there?! | 这里有人吗 |
[29:09] | Sorry, man. Took me a little while to find it. | 抱歉 伙计 花了点时间才找到 |
[29:14] | Is that it? | 就这一个吗 |
[29:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[29:19] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么 |
[29:21] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[29:56] | My phone was in Charlie’s desk? | 在查理办公桌里找到了我的手机 |
[29:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[29:58] | Your husband’s hiding something. | 你丈夫有所隐瞒 |
[30:00] | We think he’s connected to the sarin attack. | 我们认为他跟沙林毒气袭击有牵连 |
[30:02] | We just don’t know how, exactly. | 我们只是不知道具体是何种牵连 |
[30:07] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[30:09] | That’s not like Charlie at all. | 查理不会做那种事 |
[30:12] | You were having an affair, weren’t you? | 你有婚外情 对吗 |
[30:20] | You’d be surprised what | 你永远想不到 |
[30:21] | someone with a broken heart will do. | 一个伤心人会做出什么事 |
[30:25] | Who was it with? | 你的出轨对象是谁 |
[30:26] | Theo Koutranis. | 西奥·科特拉尼斯 |
[30:30] | But I was trying to end it with him. | 但我一直在试着跟他了断 |
[30:34] | Did Charlie know that? | 查理知道吗 |
[30:35] | He thought it was already over. | 他以为我们已经分手了 |
[30:40] | But Theo was…persistent. | 但西奥一直…缠着我 |
[30:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:53] | Theo’s been missing for two days. | 西奥已经失踪两天了 |
[30:55] | His brother was here earlier looking for him. | 他的哥哥之前来这里找过他 |
[30:58] | May I? | 我能看下吗 |
[31:03] | It looks like Theo sent you a text two days ago. | 看起来西奥两天前给你发过短信 |
[31:07] | “Meet me at the Desert Bloom Inn, 10 P.M., Room 3.” | 到沙漠之花旅馆来找我 晚上十点 三号房 |
[31:11] | I never–I never got this. | 我从来 从来没收到过 |
[31:14] | Because Charlie had your phone, | 因为你的手机在查理那儿 |
[31:16] | which means that he saw it. | 也就是说他看到了短信 |
[31:17] | So he know you were still having an affair. | 他知道你的婚外情还在继续 |
[31:19] | Maybe he went to confront Theo. | 也许他去找了西奥对质 |
[31:25] | Mrs. Senarak. | 塞纳拉克夫人 |
[31:30] | Charlie didn’t come home two nights ago. | 查理两天前的晚上没回家 |
[31:36] | He said he was driving around. | 他说他去兜风了 |
[31:39] | That was the night before the attack. | 那是袭击发生前一晚 |
[31:43] | Tell us more about Theo Koutranis. | 再跟我们说说西奥·科特拉尼斯的情况 |
[31:53] | You think I don’t know what’s going on? | 你以为我不知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[31:56] | Are you driving, Charlie? | 你在开车吗 查理 |
[31:58] | Pull over. You don’t want to get a ticket, do you? | 停到路边 你可不想吃罚单 对吧 |
[32:06] | You’re setting me up. | 你在陷害我 |
[32:07] | You’re making it look like | 你想让别人看来 |
[32:08] | I’m responsible for the sarin attack, | 是我设计的沙林毒气袭击 |
[32:09] | but you did it. Who the hell are you?! | 但其实是你做的 你他妈到底是谁 |
[32:11] | You’re imagining things. | 你在胡思乱想 |
[32:13] | No, no, you–you made me pick up | 不 不 你让我去取 |
[32:15] | a gas mask and a hazmat suit, | 一个防毒面具和防化服 |
[32:17] | and you made me steal a laptop from a dead man, | 然后你让我去偷一个死人的笔记本 |
[32:19] | and I know who he is now. | 现在我知道他是谁了 |
[32:20] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这么冲动 |
[32:21] | He’s that chemist who’s been all over the news. | 他就是新闻上那个化学家 |
[32:24] | Do you think I’m an idiot? Huh?! Do you?! | 你以为我是白痴吗 对吗 |
[32:26] | I think you’re a man without any options, Charlie. | 我认为你只是别无选择 查理 |
[32:29] | No, that’s where you’re wrong, huh? | 这么想你就错了 |
[32:31] | You… You think you can set me up? | 你以为能陷害我吗 |
[32:32] | Well, what if I turn you in?! | 要是我把你供出来呢 |
[32:34] | Just stop. | 歇歇吧 |
[32:35] | No, the FBI’s offering a million-dollar award for information. | 联调局已经提出了百万美元的情报悬赏 |
[32:38] | I can give… I can give them this cell phone | 我可以…我可以把手机给他们 |
[32:40] | and they can probably trace it back to you. | 他们就可以借此追查到你了 |
[32:42] | All our conversations have been recorded somewhere. | 我们的对话都被录下来存在某处了 |
[32:45] | That’s what the NSA does, isn’t it?! | 国安局就是干这个的吧 |
[32:47] | They record every conversation! | 他们把所有对话都录下来了 |
[32:48] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[32:50] | No! No! You do not get to tell me what to do anymore! | 不 你别再跟我说该做什么了 |
[32:55] | And I’m not gonna be your patsy! | 我不想再当替罪羊了 |
[32:56] | Shut up, Charlie, and listen to me. | 闭嘴 查理 听我说 |
[32:59] | Listen carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[33:00] | I’ve been watching you all along, | 我一直都在观察你 |
[33:02] | From the very beginning | 从最开始你驾车开进了 |
[33:03] | when you pulled into the Desert Bloom Inn. | 沙漠之花旅馆的那刻开始 |
[33:07] | You set the wheels in motion the second you murdered Theo. | 你杀了西奥的一刻就启动了一切 |
[33:20] | There’s no way out for you Charlie. | 你走投无路了 查理 |
[33:23] | Do you really think you’re not being watched now? | 你真以为现在就没有人监视你了吗 |
[33:27] | By the way, | 对了 |
[33:29] | wasn’t your daughter wearing a yellow sweatshirt today? | 你女儿今天是不是穿了件黄色运动衫 |
[33:33] | Jolene! | 乔琳 |
[33:38] | Talk to me, Penelope. | 说吧 佩内洛普 |
[33:40] | You were right, handsome Italian man. | 你说得对 意大利帅哥 |
[33:42] | Theo Koutranis is more than just a lover boy. | 西奥·科特拉尼斯不单单是个多情种 |
[33:45] | His name used to be Theo Martin. | 他过去叫西奥·马汀 |
[33:47] | He grew up in the Heaven’s Mission cult compound in Southern Utah. | 他在南犹他州的”天堂的使命”邪教区长大 |
[33:51] | He was one of 50… | 他是50个… |
[33:52] | 50 illegitimate children of the cult leader, | 他是邪教头子的50个非婚生子女之一 |
[33:54] | who had vehement anti-government views. | 那人持有激进的反政府观点 |
[33:57] | Shades of David Koresh. | 我想到了大卫·考雷什 |
[33:58] | Oh, sure. And 8 years ago, | 那是当然 八年前 |
[34:00] | He moved here with his half-brother Mitchell Crossford. | 他和同父异母的哥哥米切尔·克罗斯福德搬来这里 |
[34:03] | Uh, Mitchell blogged about | 米切尔发表了一些 |
[34:04] | launching terrorist attacks here in the United States. | 想要在美国发动恐怖袭击的博文 |
[34:07] | They shared an apartment up until 3 months ago. | 直到三个月前他们还同住一间公寓 |
[34:08] | 3 months ago is right around the time | 三个月前也就是 |
[34:10] | Theo started having an affair with Tracy Senarak. | 西奥和特雷西·塞纳拉克开始外遇的时间 |
[34:13] | What if Theo and Mitchell | 会不会西奥和米切尔 |
[34:14] | were planning a terrorist attack together, | 之前一起策划恐怖袭击 |
[34:16] | but then Theo started to have second thoughts? | 但后来西奥改变主意了呢 |
[34:18] | That is the sound of you nailing it, braniac doctor, | 看来你轻松解决了 非凡博士 |
[34:20] | because for the last month, twice a day, every day, | 因为上个月米切尔每天都给西奥打电话 |
[34:24] | Mitchell has called Theo. | 一天两次 |
[34:25] | Theo only answered once, | 西奥只接听过一次 |
[34:26] | and the last text Mitchell sent him was, | 而米切尔发给他的最后一条短信是 |
[34:29] | “You can’t run away. I know everything you do.” | “你逃不掉的 你的一举一动我了如指掌” |
[34:32] | Penelope, dig up everything you can | 佩内洛普 尽可能查清楚 |
[34:34] | about the brother Mitchell Crossford. | 米切尔·克罗斯福德的所有情况 |
[34:36] | Copy copy. | 收到 |
[34:37] | The two brothers were planning a terrorist attack together | 两兄弟在因为特雷西·塞纳拉克而争吵之前 |
[34:39] | util they had a falling-out over Tracy Senarak. | 一直在共同策划恐怖袭击 |
[34:41] | So you think Charlie went | 你认为查理 |
[34:42] | to confront Theo about sleeping with his wife? | 是去找西奥对质外遇的事情了 |
[34:44] | It certainly looks that way. | 肯定就是这样 |
[34:45] | Theo’s been missing for two days. | 西奥已经失踪两天了 |
[34:47] | There’s a good chance Charlie killed him. | 很可能是查理把他杀了 |
[34:48] | Ok. “You can’t run away. | 好吧 “你逃不掉的 |
[34:50] | I know everything you do.” | 你的一举一动我了如指掌” |
[34:52] | What if Mitchell Crossford was following his brother around, | 万一米切尔·克罗斯福德在跟踪他的弟弟 |
[34:55] | trying to bring him back into the fold? | 想让他回心转意呢 |
[34:56] | Which means he also could have witnessed Charlie murder Theo. | 如此一来他可能目击了查理杀死西奥 |
[35:01] | So we sent agents to the last location | 我们安排了几个探员去 |
[35:02] | where Theo Koutranis’ cell phone pinged. | 西奥·科特拉尼斯的手机最后发出信号的地方 |
[35:04] | They just found what looks like a shallow grave | 他们刚在沙漠之花旅馆的西边 |
[35:06] | about a mile into the desert just west of Desert Bloom Inn. | 往沙漠走一英里的地方发现了一个浅坟 |
[35:09] | I’ll go check it out with Rossi. | 我这就跟罗西去看看 |
[35:12] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[35:13] | Mitchell Crossford was definitely | 米切尔·克罗斯福德肯定是 |
[35:14] | the alpha in the relationship. | 这段关系里的强势方 |
[35:16] | He and his mother left the cult compound when he was 10. | 他十岁时和母亲一起离开了邪教区 |
[35:19] | They moved to Phoenix, | 他们去了凤凰城 |
[35:21] | where he built quite the juvenile record. | 他在那里留了很多青少年犯罪记录 |
[35:23] | Probation officers described him as cold, intelligent, | 假释官认为他冷酷 聪明 |
[35:26] | and scarily manipulative. | 极度擅长操控他人 |
[35:28] | He had extremist views, and at 16 he ran right back | 他的思想很极端 十六岁时又回到了 |
[35:31] | into the brainwashy arms of the Heaven’s Mission cult. | “天堂的使命”邪教被洗脑 |
[35:34] | Where presumably he found a partner in crime in Theo. | 他应该就是在那里找到犯罪同伙西奥的 |
[35:36] | Until Theo fell in love with Tracy Senarak. | 直到西奥跟特雷西·塞纳拉克相恋 |
[35:38] | Guys, Tracy rode the city link bus frequently. | 伙计们 特雷西经常坐城际公交 |
[35:41] | What if in addition to testing out his stock, | 米切尔把沙林毒气投放在车上 |
[35:42] | Mitchell planted the sarin there to kill her? | 除了测试库存 会不会还想趁机杀了她 |
[35:44] | Makes sense. He wanted his partner back, | 有道理 他想挽回自己的搭档 |
[35:46] | and there’s a good chance that plan would have worked, | 而且这个计划其实很可能奏效 |
[35:47] | except Tracy didn’t get on the bus that day. | 只是正好那天特雷西没在车上 |
[35:49] | I still don’t understand how Charlie’s involved. | 我还是不明白查理是怎么牵扯进来的 |
[35:51] | Mitchell witnessed the murder of Theo, | 米切尔目击西奥遇害 |
[35:53] | realized he could turn Charlie into a patsy. | 意识到可以让查理来做替罪羊 |
[35:55] | Charlie obvious rides the same bus as his wife, | 显然查理和他妻子总乘那辆车 |
[35:57] | so he already looked culpable. | 一眼看去就有很大的嫌疑 |
[35:58] | Come on! Get out of the way! | 拜托 别挡道 |
[36:01] | If Mitchell is this manipulative, | 如果米切尔操纵能力真那么强 |
[36:03] | then he sent Charlie to | 他就可以安排查理去小木屋 |
[36:03] | the cabin where the dead chemist was found | 我们在那里发现了化学家的尸体 |
[36:05] | to make it look like he had committed the murder. | 一切显得就像是查理干的 |
[36:07] | And then he called in an anonymous tip. | 然后他打匿名电话提供线索 |
[36:08] | Tracy Senarak said Theo’s brother came in the office | 特雷西·塞纳拉克说西奥的哥哥 |
[36:11] | looking for him today. Why would he do that? | 今天去办公室找过他 他为什么那么做 |
[36:13] | To establish his innocence and an alibi. | 显得他很清白并制造不在场证明 |
[36:15] | An alibi for what just happened? | 刚刚发生的袭击的不在场证明吗 |
[36:17] | Or what he’s planning next. | 也可能是他计划中的事 |
[36:18] | Hey, Garcia, what are Mitchell’s specific views? | 加西亚 米切尔的观点具体是什么 |
[36:21] | 摩门教末世圣徒教会 美国最大邪教 沃伦·杰夫斯 被判入狱服刑119年 | |
[36:21] | He felt the government needed to pay for what they did in Waco | 政府对韦科和FLDS先知沃伦·杰夫斯做的那些事 |
[36:23] | and to the FLDS prophet Warren Jeffs. | 他认为政府应该付出代价 |
[36:26] | Well, that means the FBI is Enemy Number One. | 也就是说联邦调查局是他的头号敌人 |
[36:28] | He’s coming here. | 他要来这 |
[36:39] | What are you — stop! | 你干什么 停车 |
[36:42] | We have a security breach, east parking structure! | 东区停车场有车闯入 |
[36:49] | – Get out of the car! – Hey, he has my daughter! | -下车 -他绑架了我女儿 |
[36:51] | – Step away from the vehicle! -She’s in the black van! | -离开你的车 -她在那辆黑车里 |
[36:52] | – You have to help me! – Turn around! Get on your knees! | -你们得帮帮我 -转过身 跪下 |
[37:15] | These are the same sarin | 这是在城际公交上 |
[37:16] | devices as the ones on the city link bus. | 找到的那种沙林毒气装置 |
[37:19] | I didn’t do it. I swear. | 不是我干的 我发誓 |
[37:20] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[37:21] | Look, he’s got my daughter. | 他绑了我女儿 |
[37:22] | She’s 12. She’s wearing a yellow sweatshirt. | 她十二岁 穿一件黄色运动衫 |
[37:24] | You have to help her, please! | 你们得救救她 求求你们了 |
[37:25] | These could go off any second. | 这些可能会随时泄漏 |
[37:26] | It’s 4:55. The garage is gonna be flooded | 现在是4点55 五分钟后 |
[37:28] | with people leaving work in 5 minutes. | 这个停车场里将全是准备下班回家的人 |
[37:29] | – That’s what he’s waiting for. – We need a hazmat decon. | -他就在等那一刻 -我们需要危险品处理小组 |
[37:31] | There’s no time. Evacuate the garage. Turn off the ventilators and seal it. | 没时间了 疏散停车场 将通风设备关掉并且封死 |
[37:41] | We’re clear. | 没人 |
[37:44] | – Yeah, Morgan. – Hotch, there’s no one in the van. | -说 摩根 -霍奇 车里没人 |
[37:46] | – It’s a mannequin with a yellow shirt. – Copy that. | -就是个穿着黄色衬衣的人体模型 -收到 |
[37:48] | We need to evacuate the facility. | 我们必须疏散整栋楼 |
[37:50] | There’s over a thousand people here. | 楼里有超过一千人 |
[37:51] | Once sarin vaporizes, it’s deadly | 一旦沙林蒸发 |
[37:52] | in the immediate environment, | 在即时环境下是致命的 |
[37:53] | but it’s heavier than air, so eventually it sinks. | 但它的密度比空气大 所以最终会沉下去 |
[37:55] | All right, lock down the rest of the building. Nobody leaves. | 把大楼其它楼层封锁 不许任何人离开 |
[37:57] | No sign of Mitchell Crossford in the garage, | 停车场里没看到米切尔·克罗斯福德 |
[37:58] | but he’s definitely here. | 但他肯定在这 |
[38:00] | All right, Colfax, we’re going to need plans of the building. | 科法克斯 我们需要大楼的平面图 |
[38:05] | Talk to me. What’s going on? | 快告诉我 出什么事了 |
[38:06] | Garcia, I need you to tap | 加西亚 我需要你 |
[38:07] | into surveillance and find Mitchell Crossford. | 黑入监控系统 找到米切尔·克罗斯福德 |
[38:08] | He just drove here in a black van. | 他是开着一辆黑色面包车进来的 |
[38:10] | Got it. I’m reviewing the security tapes now. | 好的 我正在回看监控录像 |
[38:12] | Ok, I got him. I got him exiting the van. | 找到了 我看到他下车 |
[38:14] | He’s walking to a parking garage elevator. | 他正走向停车场的一个电梯 |
[38:16] | He’s got a bag in his hand. | 他手里拿着个袋子 |
[38:18] | That could be more sarin. | 有可能是更多的沙林毒气 |
[38:19] | Ok. I’m trying to find where he went. | 我在找他去了哪 |
[38:20] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:21] | I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我在尽快了 |
[38:23] | Got him. He’s on the basement level. | 找到了 他在地下一层 |
[38:24] | He’s walking toward the west elevators. | 他正走向西面的电梯 |
[38:26] | Colfax, I need those plans! | 科法克斯 我要平面图 |
[38:27] | Pulling them up now. | 正在调出来 |
[38:29] | Where did he go? I just saw him | 他跑哪去了 我刚还看见他了 |
[38:29] | and I don’t see him anywhere. | 突然就不见了 |
[38:30] | – Well, keep looking. – Ok. | -继续找 -好的 |
[38:32] | Here we go. | 平面图来了 |
[38:35] | All right, Crossford loves being a mastermind. | 克罗斯福德爱死了操纵别人的感觉 |
[38:36] | He’d want to witness all the chaos he’s causing. | 他肯定想要见证他制造的混乱 |
[38:37] | – What’s the best vantage point? – There. | -最有利的位置是哪里 -那里 |
[38:39] | We’ll split up and cover each floor. | 分组逐层搜 |
[39:39] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[39:41] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[39:46] | Mitchell Crossford, you’re under arrest. | 米切尔·克罗斯福德 你被捕了 |
[39:48] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:50] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的一切都将被用作 |
[39:52] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[39:53] | You have a right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[40:37] | “The world is so unpredictable. | “世界如此难以预测 |
[40:39] | Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. | 事情总是发生得突如其来 始料未及 |
[40:42] | We want to feel we’re in control of our own existence. | 我们想要感受自己仍能掌控自己的存在 |
[40:45] | In some ways we are, in some ways we’re not. | 在某些意义上可以 在某些意义上却不能 |
[40:49] | We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence.” | 我们被机会和偶然的不可抗力所支配” |
[40:53] | Paul Auster. | 保罗·奥斯特[美国小说家 诗人] |
[41:05] | A little light reading? | 在读书消遣吗 |
[41:07] | Just, uh–I’m revisiting an old favorite. | 只是在重读一本我旧时最爱的书 |
[41:10] | I take it you prefer Jung to Freud? | 我猜你喜欢荣格[瑞士心理学家]多过弗洛伊德 |
[41:12] | Oh, absolutely. I feel like Freud gave Jung too hard a time | 绝对的 我觉得弗洛伊德对荣格 |
[41:15] | for his interest in the paranormal. | 在超自然领域的兴趣上太苛刻了 |
[41:17] | Speaking of which, what do you think of synchronicity? | 说到这个 你对共时性原理怎么看 |
[41:19] | It’s my favorite Police album. | 那是我最喜欢的警察乐队的专辑 |
[41:21] | No, I mean, uh, events that seem significantly related | 不 我是指那些看上去明显相关 |
[41:24] | but have no discernable causal connection. | 却又没有显著的因果关系的事件 |
[41:28] | The fact that your mom and the Truck Stop Strangler’s mom | 你母亲和那个卡车服务站勒杀犯的母亲 |
[41:30] | were in the same elementary school class | 是小学同班同学这件事 |
[41:32] | really got me thinking. | 让我琢磨了很久 |
[41:34] | How so? | 为什么 |
[41:35] | I don’t know. It’s not odd | 我说不上来 她们俩 |
[41:36] | that they were in the same class. | 是同班同学倒是不奇怪 |
[41:38] | What’s really strange is that one would have a child | 奇怪的是她们其中一人的孩子 |
[41:41] | who grew up to be a serial killer, | 长大以后成了连环杀手 |
[41:43] | the other would have a child that grew up to be | 而另一个人的孩子长大 |
[41:45] | an FBI profiler | 却成了联邦调查局的侧写员 |
[41:47] | and that the two of you would meet someday. | 而你们俩有天居然还相见了 |
[41:51] | Yeah. So, what’s the take-away? | 是啊 所以你的结论是什么 |
[41:55] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:58] | Maybe the events in our lives | 也许我们生命中发生的事情 |
[42:00] | were set in motion a long time ago. | 是很久前就种下了因 |
[42:03] | There’s an old buddhist saying that, | 佛教有一句老话 |
[42:05] | when you meet your soulmate, | 今生你与伴侣的相遇 |
[42:07] | remember that the act to bring you together | 是因为你们两个人 |
[42:10] | was 500 years in the making. | 五百年的一次回眸 |
[42:12] | So, always appreciate and be kind to each other. | 所以要时刻善待彼此 心怀感激 |
[42:16] | That’s lovely. | 这很美 |
[42:17] | There’s a corollary for friends. | 朋友也有必然的结果 |
[42:19] | When you meet a true friend, | 当你遇上一个真朋友时 |
[42:21] | you’ll be bound together through space and time | 你们俩就注定要共同穿越时间和空间 |
[42:24] | for 500 years. | 长达五百年之久 |
[42:27] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[42:29] | in the year 2200, | 在2200年 |
[42:31] | I’m gonna get Morgan back for that practical joke | 我就能报复摩根上周 |
[42:34] | he played on me last week. | 在我身上的恶作剧 |
[42:36] | Bring it, pretty boy. | 放马过来吧 小帅哥 |
[42:38] | I’ll be waitin’ for you. | 我会等着你的 |
[42:41] | I’ll be there. | 不见不散 |