Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Let’s go, let’s go. Come on, keep up, bro. 快点 跟上 哥们儿
[00:19] Yes, sir. 来了
[00:27] Pop quiz. What are the 3 smells 突击测试 哪3种味道
[00:29] that give away methamphetamine production? 可以判断出有人制作冰毒
[00:31] Uh, ammonia, ether, and… 氨 乙醚 还有
[00:34] Poop. Usually human, not always. 大便 通常是人的 但也不一定
[00:37] And don’t spill your coffee unless you want the roaches 别把咖啡撒了 除非你希望蟑螂爬出来
[00:39] to come out and ask if it’s french roast. 问你是不是法式烘焙的
[00:41] He had these fangs. I saw him–I saw– I see demons… 他有尖牙 我看到他 我看到 是魔鬼
[00:45] What about her? 她怎么样
[00:46] Never take statements from people speaking in tongues. 永远别给胡言乱语的人录口供
[00:53] Oh, yeah. Only a strung-out street level crank slinger would do this. 不错嘛 只有混街头的瘾君子才会整这套
[01:07] Would he also do that? 这事他们也干吗
[01:12] Well, that’s new. 这倒很新鲜
[01:13] But given the range of OCD behaviors 不过就一般吸毒的和制毒的人
[01:16] of your average meth addict/manufacturer, 常有的各种强迫症行为
[01:19] it’s not completely crazy either. 这也不是完全没可能
[01:22] There’s no visible wounds. 表面没有伤口
[01:24] This junkie OD’d on his own supply, case closed. 瘾君子自己制毒自己嗑 结果嗑过头 结案
[01:26] No, detective. This man was murdered. 不 警探 这个人是被谋杀的
[01:31] Who the hell are you? 你是哪位
[01:33] SSA David Rossi with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. 行为分析组特别督察探员戴夫·罗西
[01:36] I think your captain told you we’d be coming by. 你们警监应该告诉你我们会过来了
[01:38] He might have. Isn’t there supposed to be a whole team of you? 好像是 不是你们全组人都要来吗
[01:41] Yeah. We’re a little short-handed right now. 没错 但我们现在人手有点紧张
[01:43] What’s that? 那是什么
[01:44] That’s our unknown subject’s first kill from two days ago. 两天前发现的第一个不明身份的受害人
[01:48] Same face paint. 脸画得一样
[01:49] I don’t think so. If that was in my city, I’d’ve heard about it. 不可能 如果那发生在我的城市 我一定听说过
[01:52] It didn’t happen here. It happened in Albany, New York. 不在这 那起案子在纽约奥尔巴尼
[01:55] Albany? So this guy traveled all the way 奥尔巴尼 所以这家伙一路
[01:57] from Albany to here? Why? 从奥尔巴尼跑到这 为什么
[01:58] We’ll have to answer that question with our profile. 等到侧写出来才能见分晓
[02:00] Profile. Wonderful. 侧写 真棒
[02:02] Look, agent, your telling me this perp has mommy issues 探员 说什么凶手有恋母情结之类的
[02:05] isn’t gonna help me close this thing. 对破案没有帮助
[02:07] Couldn’t agree with you more, because this guy 完全赞成 因为这家伙
[02:09] doesn’t have mommy issues, and if he did, 没有恋母情结 如果有的话
[02:11] he’d probably be killing women. 他杀的就应该是女人了
[02:18] What else can you tell about him? 他还有些什么情况
[02:20] What else can we tell about him? 我们还能说出他什么情况
[02:23] This is his. 这是他的
[02:24] You two together, I take it? 你俩应该一起的吧
[02:25] SSA Derek Morgan. 特别督察探员戴瑞·摩根
[02:27] How do you know? There’s needles everywhere. 你怎么知道 这儿到处都是针头
[02:29] Miss, would you use this? 小姐 你用这个吗
[02:33] No. That would blow out my delicate varicose veins. 不 我曲张到很纤弱的静脉 用那个会爆的
[02:37] Thank you, sweetheart. 谢谢 美女
[02:38] This syringe is far too big to shoot up with. 这个注射器太大了 不可能是用来注射毒品的
[02:40] The unsub definitely left it behind. 绝对是不明嫌犯留下来的
[02:42] Now, if we’re lucky, we might be able to get some DNA off of it, 走运的话 能在上面检测出他的DNA
[02:43] but this guy’s so good, I doubt we’re gonna get that lucky. 但这家伙很聪明 应该查不出什么
[02:47] Detective, unless you have any objection, 警探 要是你不反对的话
[02:48] we’ve asked your captain to transport the corpse 我们想请你们警监把尸体
[02:50] back to the FBI crime lab in Quantico. 运到匡迪科联调局罪证化验室
[02:52] Be my guest, but you haven’t told us 请便 但你们还没告诉我们
[02:53] how we’re we’re gonna catch this guy. 怎么抓住嫌犯
[02:55] You don’t. He most likely has already left the state. 不用你劳神了 他应该已经离开华盛顿州了
[02:59] Then who does? 那谁来负责
[03:20] – Is it the same unsub? – Yeah. -是同一个嫌犯吗 -对
[03:21] Two kills on two coasts in two days. 从东海岸到西海岸 两天两案
[03:23] This guy’s on a mission. 这家伙有任务在身啊
[03:24] He’s not gonna rest until he completes it. 不完成任务他绝不会收手
[03:26] Then neither will we. 我们也是
[03:27] But we’re down two profilers. 但我们少了两位侧写师
[03:28] Our 5 brains against his one. My money’s still on us. 咱们五个大脑对他一个 我还是有信心的
[03:31] Let’s get to work. 开工吧
[03:49] Hello? 在吗
[04:05] Hello? 在吗
[04:25] It’s just me. 是我
[04:28] I was told to give this to you. 有人让我把这个给你
[04:48] Can I go now? 我可以走了吗
[05:01] Please… 求你了
[05:05] Jesus help me. 上帝救救我
[06:08] The Job 买凶
[06:13] Pleasure in the job “对工作有爱
[06:14] puts perfection in the work.” 成果方不赖
[06:16] Aristotle. 亚里士多德
[06:18] We know for a fact that victim number one was bound and gagged, 第一名受害者被捆住嘴也被堵上了
[06:21] but it doesn’t look like number two was. 但第二名受害者好像没有
[06:22] Windows in both residences were tampered with, 两处的窗户都被动过手脚
[06:25] so he knows how to get in and out undetected. 所以他知道怎样不留痕迹地进出
[06:27] Ok, that’s impressive because aluminum foil is super crinkly. 他太能干了 因为铝箔超容易起皱的
[06:32] I’m sorry, I’m not a profiler, I’m doing my best. 对不起 我不是侧写师 我尽我所能
[06:34] No, it’s a fair point. He snuck up on a tweaker 不 说得很好 他偷偷接近一个
[06:37] who probably hadn’t slept in a couple of days. 可能好几天没睡觉的瘾君子
[06:39] M.O. said this guy’s good at hunting. 作案手法说明凶手很擅长狩猎
[06:41] Cause of death? 死因是
[06:42] Cardiac arrest, but Dr. Mertz 心脏骤停 但是化验室的摩滋医生
[06:43] in the crime lab can’t pin down how. 不确定是什么造成的
[06:45] He might hide it under the face paint. 可能隐藏在花脸下面
[06:47] What we’re assuming is ritual 我们以为是一种仪式
[06:48] could be a forensic countermeasure. 其实可能是反侦查手段
[06:50] What do we know about the face paint? 花脸有什么线索
[06:52] Traditional greasepaint used by clowns, 是小丑用的普通油彩
[06:53] but applied to resemble a pulcinella. 但是是用来装扮成普尔钦内拉
[06:56] Oh, I totally know what that is, 我知道我知道
[06:57] but I’m gonna google it in case someone else doesn’t. 但是我得谷歌一下 以防你们有人不知道
[06:59] Sorry. The clown archetype that we recognize today 抱歉 我们今日看到的小丑的原型
[07:01] actually leads back to a 16th century 可以追溯到16世纪的
[07:03] stage tradition called commedia dell’ arte, 舞台传统”喜剧的艺术”
[07:05] where actors wore masks to resemble their characters. 演员戴着面具表演角色
[07:08] The pulcinella was the trickster character, 普尔钦内拉是骗子的角色
[07:10] usually without a voice. 通常不言不语
[07:12] He used a horn to make funny noises. 用喇叭来制造搞笑的声音
[07:14] Maybe the victims tricked him 也许受害人欺骗了他
[07:16] and he’s remaking them in death 所以他们死后
[07:17] how he saw them in life. 他就用骗子这个角色来重塑他们
[07:19] So this is a vendetta by the unsub and not a compulsion. 所以是仇杀 而不是冲动杀人
[07:22] It’s gonna make this guy really hard to profile. 这下就很难侧写了
[07:25] All right, Dave, keep working victimology. 戴夫 继续分析被害者心理
[07:27] Morgan, stay on the M.O. And, Reid, dig deeper into the ritual. 摩根继续分析作案手法 里德进一步研究仪式的意义
[07:29] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[07:33] Hey. How you feeling? 你怎么样
[07:36] Good. Good. 很好 很好
[07:37] He just fell asleep, and Will’s with Henry, 小家伙刚睡着 威尔在陪亨利
[07:40] So, I just wanted to reach out. 我就想问问情况
[07:43] Well, if I remember correctly, mom, 如果我没记错的话 妈妈
[07:44] you’re supposed to sleep when the baby does. 你应该陪宝宝一起睡觉的
[07:46] Right. 对
[07:48] Look, it’s hard knowing that cases 我很难过 案子源源不断
[07:50] are still coming in and I’m not there. 我却不跟你们在一起
[07:53] Do you want me to come back? 你希望我回去吗
[07:55] Do you want to come back? 你想回来吗
[07:56] Yes. Just… 当然 只是
[08:00] Not right now. 只是现在不行
[08:02] Honestly, the jump from one kid to two is…whew. 说实话 从一个孩子变到两个孩子真是
[08:06] JJ, take your time. 小洁 慢慢来
[08:07] We’re all doing jobs we don’t normally do, 我们都在做着平常不会做的事
[08:09] but we’ll manage. 但我们能做好的
[08:10] You sure you don’t need me? 你确定你们不需要我
[08:11] We do need you, it’s just your family needs you more. 我们需要你 只是你的家庭更需要你
[08:14] Your job will be here when you’re ready. 等你准备好了会有工作等着你的
[08:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:17] Sure. And keep sending the baby pictures, ok? 不客气 记得继续发孩子的照片好吗
[08:20] Well, as Penelope says, already sent. 就像佩内洛普常说的 已经发了
[08:23] Bye. 拜拜
[08:27] Yes? 怎么了
[08:28] Sir, shall I send in the first– 长官 需不需要我叫第一个…
[08:29] Uh, no, Anderson, I want to talk to the whole group. 不 安德森 我想先跟所有人说句话
[08:34] Can I have everyone’s attention, please. 请大家注意
[08:37] The BAU is working an active case, 行为分析组正在处理一个案件
[08:38] so this interview process may take some time. 所以面试过程需要点时间
[08:40] Does anyone need to return to their field office? 有人需要回自己的外勤办公室吗
[08:42] No, sir. 没有 长官
[08:43] Good. Dr. Lewis, we’ll start with you. 很好 露易丝博士 从你开始
[08:45] Absolutely. 当然
[08:49] This way. 这面
[08:52] Have a seat, Dr. Lewis. 请坐 露易丝博士
[08:53] Thank you. And you can call me Tara. 谢谢 你可以叫我塔拉
[08:56] The only person that calls me Dr. Lewis is my father, 唯一会叫我露易丝博士的人只剩我父亲
[08:58] and that’s only when he’s bragging and/or drunk. 还只是在他吹牛或是喝多了的时候
[09:01] So your A.D. in the San Francisco field office 你旧金山外勤办公室的主管说
[09:03] says that you’re the best field agent he’s ever worked with. 你是他合作过的最优秀的外勤探员
[09:06] I think forensic psychologists tend to stand out at the bureau. 我大概是因为法医心理学在局里很吸睛吧
[09:09] Other agents like it when I make sure 其他探员都喜欢让我确保
[09:10] the bad guys they’ve arrested 他们抓住的坏人
[09:11] are actually found competent to stand trial. 在法庭上是具有出庭能力的
[09:13] How did you do that with Herzog? 你是怎么对付赫尔佐克的
[09:14] He was a tough nut to crack in our prison interviews. 在我们的监狱问询中他是算是很难对付的人
[09:17] But then I thought, why not take on the affect of his wife? 然后我想 为什么不运用他对老婆的感情呢
[09:21] Facial expressions, voice patterns, cadence. 面部表情 声音模式 韵律
[09:23] Once I did that, he told me everything I needed to know, 我这么做以后 他就说出了我想知道的一切
[09:26] Specifically, that he was not crazy. 特别是 他其实没有疯
[09:29] Well, you’re the only applicant 你是唯一具有
[09:30] with this much clinical evaluative experience, 如此丰富临床评估经验的申请者
[09:32] but it’s not really relevant to what we do here. 但这跟我们在这做的事不太相关
[09:35] Look, I get it. Interviewing a serial killer 我明白 在安全的监狱里
[09:37] from the safety of a prison cell 询问连环杀手
[09:39] isn’t the same as hunting them, right? 与追捕他们不同 对吧
[09:40] It’s just a different skill set. 只是要用到不同的技巧
[09:41] That’s why I’m here. 这正是我来的原因
[09:43] For 12 years I’ve studied these men after they were caught. 12年来我一直在他们被抓之后研究他们
[09:46] Now I want to catch them. 现在我想去抓他们
[09:49] Just tell me what you need in a profiler, Agent Hotchner. 告诉我你们需要侧写者有什么品质 霍奇纳探员
[09:54] I need you to wait a few minutes. 麻烦你等我几分钟
[09:56] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[09:57] I can wait. 我可以等
[10:01] It took me two victims to make sure 看了两名死者我才确认
[10:03] I was seeing what I was seeing and not going crazy. 我见到的是真有其事而不是我疯了
[10:05] You found trace elements of a drug in their blood? 你在他们血液里发现了微量成分的毒品吗
[10:08] Not a drug, and not trace elements. 不是毒品 也不是微量
[10:10] A lot of it. 而是大量的
[10:11] Corn syrup solids, soy fiber, 玉米糖浆颗粒 大豆纤维
[10:13] medium-chain triglycerides. 中链甘油三酯
[10:16] Is that a nutritional supplement? 是营养补充剂吗
[10:17] The kind you drink. Only he injects them with it. 喝的那种 只是凶手用来注射了
[10:21] Under the face paint, as you thought. 在面部彩绘下面 正如你所想
[10:23] The syringe you found was his murder weapon. 你发现的注射器就是他的凶器
[10:25] So once he injects it, it causes a massive embolism, right? 他注射以后会导致严重栓塞 对吗
[10:28] An agonizing one. 很痛苦的那种
[10:29] It’s like injecting cement. 就像注射了粘合剂
[10:31] It could take up to an hour before they die. 大概要一个小时他们才会死
[10:33] All right, so play this out for me. Who would drink this stuff? 好吧 那再帮我想想 谁会喝这东西
[10:35] Senior citizens. Anyone having trouble nutritionally. 老年人 有营养不良问题的人
[10:38] Somebody who can’t eat solid foods. 不能吃固体食物的人
[10:41] Absolutely. 当然
[10:42] Well, this doesn’t clear up much. 不过这没太大帮助
[10:44] Vic number one was a divorced dad 一号受害者是名
[10:46] who got custody of his kids. 得到了孩子监护权的离异父亲
[10:48] And number two was the local drug supplier. 二号受害者是当地的毒品供应商
[10:50] So if the question is, what connects these two guys, 如果问题是这两人有什么关联
[10:53] The answer is, nothing. 那答案就是 什么也没有
[10:55] And we never would have made the connection 如果不是面部油彩的话
[10:57] if it weren’t for the face paint. 我们也不会将这两个案子联系到一起
[10:58] Which begs the question, why do it at all? 那问题来了 为什么要这么做
[11:00] To taunt us, feel superior. 为了嘲弄我们 以示优越
[11:02] It’s obviously a message, 肯定是为了传递某种信息
[11:03] and my assumption is that it has something to do with the mouth, 我估计应该是和嘴有关
[11:06] ’cause look at this. 因为看这个
[11:09] The colors of the pulcinella are oddly inverted. 普尔钦内拉的颜色是相反的
[11:12] Traditionally the character has a black face but a white jaw. 一般来说角色是黑色的脸白色的下巴
[11:14] He’s painting it the other way around. 他画的确是颜色相反的
[11:18] You said that this character 你说这个角色
[11:20] was the precursor to today’s clown 是如今小丑的起源
[11:22] because he couldn’t speak, right? 因为他不会说话 对吗
[11:24] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[11:25] So, he was also the first mime, too. 那他也就是第一个哑剧演员
[11:31] Very much so. 确实算是
[11:34] Which means… 那就是说
[12:18] He has a feeding port in his stomach? 他的胃上有个进食口
[12:20] The nutritional supplement that Dr. Mertz found in both victims 摩滋医生在两名死者身上发现的营养补充剂
[12:23] would be ideal for someone who couldn’t eat normally. 很适合不能正常进食的人服用
[12:25] So if the unsub sustained an injury to the jaw, 如果嫌犯的下巴受了伤
[12:27] it would also suggest that he’s unable to speak. 那他很可能不能说话
[12:29] Hence the pulcinella mask. 因此才有了普尔钦内拉的油彩
[12:31] It’s his way of communicating. 那是他交流的方式
[12:33] Ok, so what is he trying to say? 那他想说什么
[12:35] Well, let’s work our way back to that based on what we know. 我们再回头看看我们知道的事实
[12:38] We know this guy travels thousands of miles in two days. 我们知道这个人在两天内穿越了数千英里
[12:40] So, he probably doesn’t sleep. 他很可能没睡觉
[12:43] He’s able to sneak into a suburban house 他能够悄无声息潜入偏远住宅
[12:44] or a drug den undetected. 或是吸毒窝点
[12:47] He overwhelms his victims silently and then injects them. 他悄无声息地制服受害者 给他们进行注射
[12:50] And then as they lay there dying over the course of an hour, 然后在他们躺在那静静等死的一小时里
[12:52] he simply sits over them 他坐在他们身边
[12:54] and leaves them a highly symbolic message, 给他们留下十分具有象征意义
[12:55] but it’s a precise message. 又十分精确的信息
[12:58] His victims are seizing up right in front of him, 他的受害者正在他面前死去
[13:00] but this guy does not miss a brush stroke. 但此人却没画错一笔
[13:02] This is a man who’s been around death before. 这个人以前就曾与死亡为伍
[13:04] It doesn’t faze him. 这不会使他困扰
[13:05] Who else would leave this type of message? 还有谁会留下这种信息
[13:07] Drug cartels. 贩毒集团
[13:08] Cutting the tongues out of snitches 割了告密者的舌头
[13:09] and the hands off of thieves. 砍了小偷的手
[13:10] The mafia, sleeping with the fishes and all that. 黑帮 让人葬身鱼腹之类的
[13:14] He’s a contract killer. 他是个雇佣杀手
[13:15] Only a hit man would be this good, 只有杀手才能如此优秀
[13:17] but his message– it’s not for us. 但这信息 不是给我们的
[13:20] It’s for his customers. 是给他的雇主的
[13:35] Please, please don’t do this. 求你了 求你不要这样
[13:37] 是谁 干的
[13:40] I don’t know–I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道 我不知道你在说什么
[13:42] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这么对我
[13:54] That–that wasn’t me. 不…不是我
[13:57] I would never– I wouldn’t do that. 我绝对…我绝对不会这么做的
[13:59] We had a deal. I respected that deal. 我们有过协议 我遵守协议
[14:02] You have to believe me. 你要相信我
[14:14] No. 不
[15:05] What have you got, Garcia? 你查到了什么 加西亚
[15:05] Sir, I am in the middle 长官 我正在利用
[15:07] of my trademark top to tail background check 我最招牌的技术对我们亲爱的死者
[15:08] on our dearly departed Brian Taylor. 布莱恩·泰勒进行背景资料调查
[15:10] Thus far he is spectacularly normal. 目前为止他的一切都非常正常
[15:13] No suspicious behavior, no unsavory vices. 没出现过可疑的举动 没有令人讨厌的恶习
[15:15] What about financials? Contract killings 经济状况呢 雇凶伤人
[15:17] usually involve some sort of unpaid debt. 经常会涉及一些债务
[15:19] Oh, yeah, I checked that, too. 我这个也查过了
[15:20] Uh, he put $40,000 in an escrow. 他在第三方存管账户里存了四万美元
[15:23] Maybe he got killed 也许他被杀
[15:25] trying to be upwardly mobile? 是因为想往上爬吗
[15:27] When was the escrow set up? 他什么时候设立存管的
[15:28] Uh…two months ago. 两个月前
[15:31] Someone in Taylor’s life 两个月前
[15:32] died exactly two months ago. Who was that? 泰勒身边有谁去世了吗
[15:33] That would be his father. 应该是他父亲
[15:35] And there was some animosity between them. 他们俩之间应该有些过节
[15:37] Uh, let me check on that. 让我查一查
[15:44] He was emancipated from his dad. 他和他父亲解除了父子关系
[15:47] He claimed sexual abuse. It was never proven. 他声称遭到性侵 但没法证明
[15:49] Sir, how did you know that? 长官 你怎么知道的
[15:51] Because 40,000 wouldn’t get 因为四万美元
[15:52] Taylor a down payment in this neighborhood, 不够泰勒住起这种房子
[15:54] but it is a competitive rate for a hit man. 但是足够他雇一个杀手了
[15:56] Hold up. Are you saying our Brian Taylor’s not so normal 等等 你是说布莱恩·泰勒不是什么普通人
[15:58] because he hired a hit man? 因为他雇了一个杀手吗
[16:00] I think all of our victims did. 我觉得所有的死者都是这样
[16:02] We need to deliver the profile. 我们得公布侧写了
[16:03] Right. Sir, uh, to who are we gonna deliver it to? 好的 长官 你准备向谁公布
[16:08] To the agents who want to join the BAU. 给那些准备加入行为分析组的探员
[16:10] We’ll use our shorthandedness to our advantage. 运用我们人手不足所能带来的好处
[16:12] C-cool. 不错
[16:14] The unsub that we’re looking for is a contract killer 我们要找的嫌疑人是一名被雇佣的杀手
[16:17] who is doubling back to kill his former customers. 他专门是来杀死自己之前的雇主
[16:20] This man is highly skilled and well-trained. 这个人受过训练 技艺娴熟
[16:23] Under no circumstances should he be engaged without back-up. 无论任何情况 绝对不许独自与他对峙
[16:26] So is this a case of organized crime tying up loose ends? 所以这是犯罪集团在扫清麻烦吗
[16:29] Organized crime’s got nothing to do with this, 这跟犯罪集团没有关系
[16:31] at least not in the traditional sense. 至少不是传统意义上的那种
[16:33] In 2013, the bureau took down the silk road network. 2013年 局里端掉了丝路网
[16:37] Our initial assumption was that it was an encrypted 我们一开始认为这是一个进行
[16:39] online market for illegal drugs, which it was, 非法线上毒品交易的加密网站 也的确是
[16:42] but upon further inspection, we were stunned 但随着调查的深入 我们发现
[16:45] at the breadth of goods and services being traded online. 线上所提供的商品和服务之多让我们震惊
[16:47] Weapons, child porn, even hit men. 武器 儿童色情片 甚至杀手
[16:50] And the payment scheme was escrow based, 而付款渠道就是靠第三方存管
[16:51] in which the buyer would put down half as a deposit 买家会先支付一半费用当做定金
[16:54] and the other half when the seller delivered. 卖家发货或完成服务后付另一半费用
[16:55] We’ve now confirmed that all 3 victims 我们已经确认这三名死者
[16:57] hired the unsub over the past year 过去一年内都曾使用
[16:59] through a similar escrow system. 同一个第三方存管平台雇佣杀手
[17:00] So why is he killing his old clients? 那他为什么要杀死自己的老雇主
[17:02] Hit men don’t leave a message unless you pay them to. 除非你付钱要求 否则杀手不会留下信息
[17:05] The exception is to leave a warning for customers or competitors. 唯一的例外是给雇主或是竞争对手警告
[17:09] This unsub suffered some sort of injury 这名嫌犯的脸颊或者声带
[17:12] to his jaw or voice, most likely as a result 受了伤 很有可能是
[17:15] of something these customers did. 某个雇主干的
[17:17] The pulcinella mask is his statement on revenge and justice– 普尔钦内拉脸谱是为了宣告复仇和正义
[17:19] betray the oath between customer and contractor 你若违背了雇主和杀手之间的协议
[17:22] and you pay the price. 你就要付出代价
[17:23] Now, normally a man with 有这种生理缺陷的人
[17:24] this kind of defect would attract attention. 通常会吸引很多人的注意力
[17:27] The fact that he hasn’t indicates that he has deep pockets 而迄今为止没人注意到他 说明他有一定财力
[17:29] and a network of resources at his disposal. 以及听从他差遣的人脉网
[17:32] Share this profile with 把这份侧写
[17:33] your local divisions and with law enforcement. 分享给你们当地警局和执法部门
[17:35] Search for escrow payments to match the unsub to his clients. 搜查第三方寄存平台 找出嫌犯和他的雇主
[17:38] One of those clients will be his next target. 其中一个雇主就是他下一个目标
[17:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:55] Hey, Al. 阿尔
[17:59] I’m heading out. 我要出去了
[18:02] Did you finish that engine transfer on that jeep? 你修好那辆吉普车上的发动机转换器了吗
[18:05] I will tomorrow. 明天再说
[18:06] Come on, don’t dilly-dally. 别这样 今日事今日毕
[18:07] That guy calls, it’s your ass I gotta kick. 要是那人打电话来 到时候我就怪你
[18:09] Wasn’t it Bob’s ass last week? 上个星期不还是怪鲍伯的吗
[18:10] Al’s garage. I decide whose ass to kick. 这里是阿尔的修车厂 我想怪谁就怪谁
[18:13] Hey, be sure to lock up! 记得锁门
[18:14] Don’t be a smart-ass. You lock up. 别装聪明 你锁好门才是
[18:44] Who is it? 谁啊
[18:49] Hello? 有人吗
[18:58] Hey, hey, speedy, slow your roll. 飞毛腿 走慢点
[19:00] I am slow. That is the problem. 我很慢 这就是问题所在
[19:04] Ok, you definitely don’t have to beat me up. 好吧 你没必要揍我吧
[19:06] Just use your words and talk to me. 好好跟我说一说就行
[19:10] Ok, do you remember 2001? Not the movie, the year. 你记得2001年吗 不是那部电影 是那一年
[19:13] Everyone was illegally downloading free music off of Napster? 每个人都可以在一个软件上非法下载音乐
[19:16] I have no idea where this is going, but sure. 虽然我不知道你说这个的意义 但是记得啊
[19:18] The government shuts it down, 政府关闭了这个网站
[19:19] but that doesn’t stop the online sharing world. 但是却关不掉线上分享的世界
[19:21] It just goes deeper underground. 这只不过转到更深的地下去了
[19:24] And you have the same 你现在想找到那家伙
[19:24] headache on your hands trying to find this guy. 就跟当时的政府一样头疼
[19:26] You understand me. Come here. 你真懂我 过来
[19:28] I’m following the digital breadcrumbs, 我在跟踪数字痕迹
[19:30] But because the problem is this Silk Road bust 但问题是 丝路网被查封后
[19:33] made online hit men and drug dealers 导致那些线上杀手和毒枭
[19:35] that much better at hiding. 躲得更深了
[19:38] Ok, take this, for instance. It’s the dummy corporation 比如说 你看这个 这是嫌犯用来申请
[19:40] the unsub uses for his escrow, 第三方存付的影子公司
[19:42] and he never goes to the same place twice. 他从来不会用同一个地址两次
[19:43] ‘Cause we would track it to him. 不然我们就会查到他
[19:44] Right. And this is where 没错 所以我才
[19:45] I go into the very bad spinning out place. 满脑子都是非常糟糕的想法
[19:47] What if there’s a whole 如果外面真的有
[19:48] network of professional killers out there? 一大群职业杀手潜伏在网上
[19:50] Then we’ll get ’em. 那我们就抓住他们
[19:51] How? How are you gonna profile a bunch of ones and zeroes. 怎么抓 怎么从电脑信息中做出侧写
[19:54] We’ll try. We all have to do jobs 努力试试看 我们总得做些
[19:56] that we don’t normally do, right? 不常做的事 好吗
[19:57] Come on, now, Garcia, what if we look at the paper trail 行了 加西亚 要是我们换个角度
[20:00] from the opposite direction? 看文件线索
[20:02] Walk me through it. Speak up. 怎么做 快说
[20:03] Ok. Cast a wide net over the past 6 months. 对过去六个月的记录进行搜索
[20:05] Look for anyone who’s ever set up an escrow. 看有谁设过第三方存管
[20:07] Well, I already did that. The numbers are astronomical. 我这么搜过了 搜索结果简直是天文数字
[20:09] 符合搜索条件 39223条
[20:09] Ok, but did you eliminate the reputable corporations? 你排除名声好的大企业了吗
[20:12] The whole point is it’s fly by night, right? 这整个的重点是暗地行动 不是吗
[20:13] Mm-hmm, and because of the housing market crash, 因为房地产市场崩溃
[20:15] there’s still a ton out there. 还是有很多人
[20:15] 符合搜索条件 6372条
[20:16] We also have insider trader information. 我们还有内幕交易信息
[20:18] The unsub charges 40k a hit. 不明嫌疑人每单收四万美金
[20:21] Oh. Ho, that brings the numbers way down. 这样范围缩小太多了
[20:22] 符合搜索条件 16条
[20:23] I got 16 across the country. 全国有16个人
[20:25] Ok. The way this operates 整个行动的操作方式
[20:26] is the customer puts half down when he places the order 是客户下订单时先付一半的保证金
[20:29] and the other half when the job is done. 事成之后再付剩下的
[20:30] Ok. So two payments of 20,000 each. 两笔两万美金的付款
[20:33] 符合搜索条件 1条
[20:37] I don’t believe it. We found our next victim. 难以置信 我们找到下一个受害人了
[20:39] See? Who says we can’t profile the ones and zeroes? 瞧见没 谁说没法给电脑信息做侧写
[20:41] And he’s in Baltimore. That’s right next door. 他在巴尔的摩 离这不远
[20:43] And we’re gonna get there first. 我们会先到达的
[20:44] Nobody does it like you and me, baby girl. Thank you. 我俩合作无间 宝贝 谢谢
[20:49] That never gets old. 这招永远管用
[21:58] Gentlemen, Captain Wilson, Baltimore SWAT. 先生们 威尔森警监 巴尔的摩特警
[22:02] How do you want to do this, Captain? 你想怎么做 警监
[22:04] We’ll breach and clear. 我们突入扫荡
[22:04] When it’s locked down, the site is yours. 等这里全面封锁后 就交给你们了
[22:07] Sound good? 可以吗
[22:09] All right. 好的
[22:19] Police! 警察
[22:20] Don’t shoot! Do not shoot! 别开枪 别开枪
[22:22] Come out with your hands up. 双手举起来走出来
[22:23] That’s gonna be real hard, real hard. Look! 很不好办 真的不好办 看
[22:25] What’s that you got in your hands? 你手上是什么
[22:27] – Grenade! – Grenade! -手雷 -有手雷
[22:29] Drop it! 放下
[22:30] – Drop it! Drop it! – I can’t drop it! -放下 放下 -我放不了
[22:32] – I can’t! – Put your weapons down! -真的不行 -放下武器
[22:33] Put your weapons down. 放下武器
[22:35] You mean that literally, don’t you? 你是说真的 是吗
[22:37] You can’t drop it. 你真的放不了
[22:37] Yeah! 是的
[22:39] What did he use? What did he use?! 他用的什么 他用的什么
[22:41] Over there. 在这里
[22:42] It’s dried and set and he glued over the pin. 已经干了 他把引针给粘上了
[22:44] Do you have any acetone? 你有丙酮吗
[22:45] It’s not gonna work. It’s not gonna work. 没用的 没用的
[22:46] Reid, he’s right. This is industrial acrylic. 里德 他说得对 这是工业丙烯酸
[22:48] It holds car parts together. 是用来粘连汽车零件的
[22:50] Bomb squad’s 10 minutes out. 拆弹小组还有十分钟到
[22:52] I’m gonna take out my men and set up a perimeter. 我要带我的人出去 并设立封锁线
[22:53] Maybe we can still box this guy in. 或许还能包围住那个人
[22:55] We’re staying. 我们留在这
[22:56] All right, we’re going block to block, gentlemen. 好的 我们会地毯式搜索 先生们
[22:59] You gotta do something, ok? 你们得做点什么
[23:00] We will, we will, but you need to stay still. 我们会的 我们会的 但你先别动
[23:01] Stay still. 先别动
[23:03] He–he pulled the pin. I’m holding down this clamp here, 他拉开了引针 我正压着握片
[23:06] but my hand is cramping, 但我的手要抽筋了
[23:07] so you–just do something, all right?! 拜托做点什么
[23:09] Morgan, 4 cars. 摩根 四辆车
[23:12] What about them? 怎么了
[23:12] Each car has a battery, right? 每辆车都有电池 是吧
[23:14] Each battery has an electrolyte solution 每个电池都有电解液
[23:15] of 62% water, 38% sulfuric acid. 62%的水和38%的硫酸
[23:18] – But, Reid, that’s not gonna work. – Why not? -但是里德 这行不通的 -为什么
[23:20] Because the acrylic will still stay bonded to the metal. 因为丙烯酸还是会跟金属粘在一起
[23:21] Absolutely true, 没错
[23:22] but it will also create a saponification effect On his flesh. 但同样也能在他手上形成皂化效果
[23:24] The grenade will literally slide out of his hand. 这样手雷就能滑出他的手心
[23:26] Like a wet bar of soap. 跟块湿肥皂一样
[23:27] Of course there will be an intense burning sensation on the skin, 当然手上皮肤会烧得生疼
[23:29] and the smell will be horrendous. 而且相当难闻
[23:31] You can’t–you’re not burning my hands! 不行 不能烧伤我的手
[23:32] You’re not gonna do it! 你不能这么做
[23:33] – Stay still! – Hey, listen, pal. -别动 -听着 伙计
[23:34] You got yourself into this mess, 是你给自己惹得这么多事
[23:36] So unless you got a better idea, just shut up. 除非你有更好的点子 不然闭嘴
[23:39] I don’t understand. I just need to get through. 我不明白 我只是想过去
[23:41] What’s the situation here? 什么情况
[23:42] I’m trying to get home. I’ve had a long day. 我只想回家 今天很多事
[23:45] You check the trunk? 你查了后备箱吗
[23:47] All right, well, let the lady go home. 好了 让这位女士回家
[23:48] All right, let her through. 好了 放她过
[24:06] Someone’s gotta hold the grenade while this thing is 这个倒上去时有人得握住手雷
[24:08] right? 是吧
[24:08] That’s my job. 那是我的任务
[24:09] This is gonna hurt, but you’ll survive. 这会很疼 但你能保条命
[24:13] Is everybody ready? 都准备好了吗
[24:14] Yeah. Just watch your end, kid. 你那边小心 孩子
[24:16] All right, my hand’s on the lever. 好了 我的手在握片上
[24:18] All right, I need you to help me pull. 行了 我需要你帮我使劲
[24:32] I’ve got it. 拿到了
[24:34] Here. We safe, Rossi? 好了 安全了吗 罗斯
[24:36] Yeah, we’re good. 好了
[24:37] The lever’s st– 握片还…
[24:40] Run! 跑
[24:54] You guys ok? Anyone hurt? 你们没事吧 有人受伤吗
[25:00] You ok? 没事吧
[25:05] Yeah, he’s fine. 没事 他没事
[25:18] So here’s what I figured out. 我是这么想的
[25:19] You tell me what I got wrong. 你告诉我哪里说得不对
[25:21] One, 第一
[25:22] you set up an escrow and two days later your fiancee died. 你建立第三方存管账户两天后你未婚妻就死了
[25:25] Two, 第二
[25:26] the man who killed her just tried to blow us all up tonight. 杀她的人今晚差点把我们都炸死
[25:28] How am I doing so far? 我说得有错吗
[25:32] I don’t take kindly to being blown up. 我可不喜欢被炸飞
[25:34] It actually pisses me off. 所以现在超火大
[25:36] If you help me with number two, 要是你帮我解决第二点
[25:38] I might help you with number one. 或许第一点上能帮你一把
[25:46] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[25:47] – Who is he? – I don’t know. -他是谁 -我不知道
[25:48] Where is he? 他在哪
[25:50] I don’t know. 不知道
[25:51] Who else is he going after? 他接下来要杀谁
[25:53] I don’t know. 不知道
[25:55] I’ll see you at sentencing. 宣判的时候再见
[26:00] Anonymity was the whole point. 重点就是要匿名
[26:04] Online names, encrypted emails. 网名 加密邮件
[26:08] But for some reason he kept tabs on me. 但不知道怎么他就开始监控我了
[26:13] I didn’t say quit talking. 我没说停
[26:16] The whole thing started about a month after…you know. 大概是那件事的一个月之后
[26:19] I noticed the camera on my computer would turn itself on. 我发现电脑上的摄像头会自己打开
[26:23] Then I’d get these weird facetime calls with no caller I.D. 然后我会接到一些匿名的视频电话
[26:27] That’s called nerves. 这叫神经过敏
[26:28] That’s what happens when you kill somebody. 杀了人之后就会这样
[26:29] I couldn’t take that chance. 我不能冒险
[26:31] So I reached out to another guy, 所以我联系了另外一个人
[26:32] a friend of mine, to take care of it. 我的一个朋友 来解决这事
[26:34] Not quite the same level of professionalism, 没有他那么专业
[26:36] but… good enough. 但是…也够厉害了
[26:39] At least I thought. 至少我是这么以为的
[26:44] Let me get this straight. 让我捋一下这事
[26:46] You put a hit on a hit man. 你派一个杀手去杀另一个杀手
[26:50] But you went cheap. 但你却贪便宜
[26:51] I didn’t have a lot of money left over. 我没剩多少钱了
[26:52] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我的意思吗
[26:54] So I pretended to be a new customer, 所以我假装是一个新客户
[26:56] telling our internet friend I needed a job done. 告诉这个网友我有活要他做
[27:00] Only it was a setup. 只不过这是个陷阱
[27:01] He was never supposed to see it coming, 他不该发现真相的啊
[27:03] much less know who it was. 更别说知道是谁干的了
[27:05] This setup, where did it happen? 这个陷阱 设在了哪里
[27:11] Atlantic City. 大西洋城
[27:13] Ok, so, a week ago, 好吧 所以 一周以前
[27:16] this guy stumbles in to the Atlantic City E.R., 这人跌跌撞撞闯进大西洋城的急诊室
[27:19] having been shot in the jaw. 下颚中了一枪
[27:21] Can’t give them his name 他没法说出自己的名字
[27:22] ’cause of the whole shot in the mouth thing. 因为子弹伤到了嘴巴
[27:24] But his fingerprints lit up 但他的指纹拉响了
[27:25] the Rome police database like a Christmas tree. 罗马警方数据库的警报
[27:28] Italian. That explains the pulcinella influence. 意大利人 难怪会用意大利起源的普尔钦内拉
[27:30] Yeah. They were able to get a name– Giuseppe Montolo, 是的 他们找出了名字 朱塞佩·蒙托洛
[27:33] but by the time Jersey P.D. got there, 但当新泽西警方赶到那里
[27:35] Montolo had been patched up and made his escape. 蒙托洛已经缝了针逃走了
[27:37] And now he’s on some type of payback gig. 然后他就开始了他的复仇之路
[27:39] He has no idea who double-crossed him, 他不知道是谁出卖了他
[27:40] so now he’s killing every customer 所以现在他要杀掉所有
[27:41] that he suspects might have done it. 他有所怀疑的客户
[27:44] I tried to use Al’s username 我想用阿尔的用户名
[27:45] and password to flush out other clients, 和密码找出别的客户
[27:47] but they don’t call it the darknet for nothing. 但是地下网络并非徒有虚名
[27:49] Then we let it go. We’re not going to catch him that way. 那就算了 我们换个办法抓他
[27:51] What other way is there? 还有什么办法
[27:52] Montolo changed his M.O. drastically with the last victim. 蒙托洛对最后一个被害人忽然改了作案手法
[27:55] He went from up close and personal to collateral damage. 从个人恩怨到连带伤害
[27:58] Al blows himself up or we kill him. 阿尔要么炸死自己要么被我们击毙
[28:00] Either way it’s a win-win. 无论哪个结果都是双赢
[28:02] If he made that dramatic a shift, it was a mistake. 他既然做了这么戏剧性的转变 这就是破绽
[28:04] That’s how we catch him. 我们就从这点抓他
[28:20] You’re–you’re leaving? 你 你要走了吗
[28:33] All right, then let’s do this old school. 好吧 那我们用老派的方式
[28:36] Morgan, you took Al’s confession. 摩根 你给阿尔录了口供
[28:38] Walk us through it like you’re the unsub. 你代入嫌犯帮我们过一遍案发经过
[28:41] I got my victim on the ground, 我把我的被害人绑在地上
[28:44] and I have the syringe in my hand. 手里拿着注射器
[28:49] I have total control over him. This is my moment. 我为刀龃他为鱼肉 我可以任意宰割
[28:52] I’m gonna make him pay for what he did. 我要让他血债血偿
[28:55] But Al said he got a text. 但阿尔说他收到了一条短信
[29:00] I don’t like what I see. 我不喜欢我所看到的内容
[29:03] Now I have to change my plan. 现在我要改变计划
[29:09] What was on that text? 短信上写了什么
[29:11] Someone tipped him off. 有人提醒了他
[29:12] He wouldn’t deviate that much otherwise. 不然他不会完全转变自己的作案方式
[29:14] But that would mean that– 但这也就意味着
[29:15] We have a mole. 我们有内鬼
[29:20] There’s a lot of new faces around here want to join the BAU. 这里有很多新面孔都想加入行为分析组
[29:22] I don’t think it’s a federal agent. 应该不是联邦探员
[29:24] I think it’s someone in local law enforcement. 我觉得是当地执法机关
[29:26] – Based on what? – The clock. -何出此言 -时间
[29:29] According to Al, the unsub left 据阿尔所说 嫌犯在我们
[29:31] 5 minutes before we showed up. 到达前五分钟离开
[29:32] That’s a narrow window. 时间很紧迫
[29:34] Too narrow for him to wait around for an embolism, 紧到他不能浪费时间等他栓塞
[29:36] but he had to figure out a way to deal with his last victim. 但他必须想办法处理最后一个被害人
[29:43] Montolo changed his M.O. at the last moment 蒙托洛在最后一刻改了作案方式
[29:45] because he learned about us at the last moment. 是因为他在最后一刻才知道我们
[29:47] So the last one to hear the cavalry was coming in the Judas. 所以犹大就出在最后知道消息的部队之中
[29:50] That means a local cop. 也就是说是本地警察
[29:52] Or swat. You said Wilson pulled his men off the scene? 或是特警组 你说威尔森把他的人从现场撤走了
[29:55] He said he wanted to box the unsub in. 他说他想包围住嫌犯
[29:58] But maybe he really wanted to ensure he got out. 但也许他其实是想确保他脱身了
[30:02] We profiled that the unsub would have support and resources. 我们的侧写是嫌犯有后援和资源
[30:05] An ally in swat would give him both. 这两样特警组的同伙都能提供
[30:07] We go after a captain, we need more than a profile, 我们如果要抓一个警监 单凭侧写可不够
[30:09] we need proof. 我们需要证据
[30:10] The security perimeter they set up, 他们设置了封锁线
[30:11] they would have recorded every license plate. Garcia. 应该记录了所有的车牌号 加西亚
[30:13] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[30:16] Ok. 好的
[30:18] Cross-referencing last name Wilson. 交叉对比威尔森
[30:20] Uh, ok. I got a Ford Taurus. 好的 我找到了一辆福特金牛
[30:23] It is registered to Betty Wilson, 登记在贝蒂·威尔森名下
[30:25] wife of captain Phil Wilson. 菲尔·威尔森警监的妻子
[30:30] Quite a plan these 3 have. 这三个人的计划挺缜密啊
[30:33] All right, let her through. 好了 让她过
[30:38] He waved his own wife through the checkpoint. 他把自己的妻子从关卡放行了
[30:42] And she secured the hit man’s escape. 而她确保了嫌犯的顺利脱逃
[30:47] Montolo has them both working under duress. 蒙托洛胁迫了他们两个
[30:49] Wilson has to be a customer. 威尔森一定是个客户
[30:50] Which means he’s also a target. 也就是说他同时也是个目标
[31:03] You ok? 你没事吧
[31:05] I think it’s gonna be ok. I think he’s gone. 应该不会有事 他应该已经走了
[31:06] What? 什么
[31:33] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿
[31:39] All right, let’s get the job done. 好吧 我们把这活了结掉
[31:57] Jesus… 天呐
[32:00] FBI! 联邦调查局
[32:00] No… 不…
[32:04] Where’s your husband? 你丈夫在哪儿
[32:06] Betty, where’s Phil? 贝蒂 菲尔在哪儿
[32:08] I don’t know! 我不知道
[32:09] He left with… 他跟…
[32:10] With the hit man he hired. We know everything. 跟他雇的人走了 我们都知道了
[32:13] No, you don’t. 不 你们不知道
[32:15] Phil didn’t hire him. 菲尔没有雇他
[32:17] I did. 是我雇的
[32:24] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[32:25] Almost. Setting up caller I.D. spoofing and… 快了 设置呼叫号码伪装之后
[32:30] dialing. 呼叫
[32:30] Ok, all you have to say is, “It’s me. Can you talk?” 好 你只需要说 “是我 能说话吗”
[32:32] And I’ll take it from there. 接下来的交给我
[32:38] It’s Betty. 是贝蒂
[32:45] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[32:47] It’s me. Can you talk? 是我 能说话吗
[32:51] Yeah. 可以
[32:53] Not on speaker. 没开免提
[32:56] Captain, this is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. 警监 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇
[32:58] We’re going to get you out of this. 我们会救你出来
[32:59] Just drive normally and follow my prompts. 照常开车按我的提示做
[33:02] Can you talk? Yes, it’s fine, or not right now. 方便讲话吗 是的一切都好 或现在不行
[33:07] Yeah, it’s fine. 是的 一切都好
[33:08] Did you enter the address in the map apps on your phone? 你有没有在手机的导航软件里输入目的地
[33:11] Yeah, I took care of it. 是 我解决了
[33:13] We’re getting the address from your phone, sir. 我们会从你的手机上得到地址
[33:17] My team is going to beat you there. 我的队员会在你之前赶到那里
[33:19] You’re gonna drive him straight to us. 你要开车把他带到我们这来
[33:20] No, I — just let me run this errand 不 我 你就让我办完这一件事
[33:23] and then I can come home. 我就可以回家了
[33:24] Sir, you are the last errand. 先生 你就是他的最后一个目标
[33:26] He’s going to kill you. 他要杀了你
[33:34] I gotta go, baby. 我得挂了 宝贝
[33:37] 3 years ago, I had two miscarriages, 三年前我流过两次产
[33:42] back to back, just like that. 紧挨着两次 都流掉了
[33:48] My O.B. prescribed painkillers, 我的妇产科医生给我开了止痛药
[33:50] and after a while… 吃了一段时间以后
[33:51] You were taking them just to feel normal. 你就上瘾了 吃药只是为了让你感觉正常
[33:56] My… 我的
[33:58] dealer wanted me to do things. 毒贩子想让我为他干事
[34:04] He wouldn’t leave me alone. 他不肯放过我
[34:06] That’s when I read about Silk Road. 我就在那个时候看到了丝路网的消息
[34:08] I could buy the drugs anonymously, and… 我可以匿名购买违禁药品 和
[34:12] and more than that. 和很多其它的东西
[34:15] So you hired Montolo to kill the dealer. 于是你就雇了蒙托洛去杀你的毒贩
[34:18] Did Phil know about any of that? 菲尔知道这一切吗
[34:21] I kept it all a secret, 我一直都瞒着他
[34:23] until he showed up at our door. 直到蒙托洛出现在我们家门口
[34:24] Then I didn’t have a choice. 接下来我就别无选择了
[34:30] When I told Phil… 当我告诉菲尔这一切后
[34:34] he said he still loved me. 他说他仍旧爱我
[34:39] God, I’m so sorry. 天啊 我好内疚
[34:50] You get all that? 你都听到了吗
[34:51] Yeah. Relay that to Morgan and Reid. 听到了 转达给摩根和里德
[34:53] As soon as Montolo lands, he’s gonna kill Wilson. 蒙托洛一到目的地就要杀了威尔森
[34:55] There’ll be no time to intercept or talk him down. 我们不会有时间拦截或是说服他
[35:22] It’s a perfect place for a hit. 这真是杀人的好地方
[35:27] Almost there. 我们就快到了
[35:32] Hey, hey, calm down. 冷静点
[35:51] Oh, dear. Uh, Captain Wilson is calling us. 天啊 威尔森警监打到我们这来了
[35:54] He’s calling home, but — I can try to fake it. I don’t know… 他是想打回家的 但… 我可以装一下
[35:58] All right, everyone quiet. 好了 大家安静
[35:59] Stay off your phones. No one make a sound. 不许打电话 任何人不许有任何动静
[36:01] Lewis, you’re up. 露易丝 你上
[36:09] H-hello? 喂
[36:11] Hey, babe. 喂 宝贝
[36:13] What is it? Is everything ok? 怎么了 一切都还好吗
[36:14] Yeah, I just — 挺好的 我只是
[36:16] sorry for snapping at you earlier. 想为之前凶你道歉
[36:26] Hotch. 霍奇
[36:27] He just landed. 他刚到
[36:28] Phil? 菲尔
[36:29] Just do what you need to do and get home, ok? 做完你需要做的就回家好吗
[36:34] I will. 我会的
[36:35] Sweetie, I can hear it in your voice. What is it? 亲爱的 我能听出你声音不对 怎么了
[36:40] Morgan, do you have a shot? 摩根 能打中吗
[36:41] Do you have a visual? 你能看到嫌犯吗
[36:46] Hotch, this is negative. Wilson’s in the way. 霍奇 无法开枪 威尔森挡住了
[36:49] Honey, talk to me, baby. 亲爱的 跟我聊聊 宝贝
[36:52] Tell me where your head is at. 告诉我你在想什么
[36:55] This whole thing, I never meant for any of this to happen. 这整件事 我根本没想过会发生这种事
[36:59] I know. I’m so, so sorry about all of it, 我知道 我非常非常抱歉
[37:02] but just keep your head down and we’ll get through this. 你把头低下 我们会一起熬过去的
[37:07] Ok? 好吗
[37:08] Do you hear me, baby? 听见了吗 宝贝
[37:09] Just keep your head down. 把头低下
[37:18] Go! Go! 上 上
[37:23] Drop the gun, captain. 把枪放下 警监
[37:25] No. 不
[38:11] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[38:15] It was all me. Betty had nothing to do with this. 这都是我干的 跟贝蒂没关系
[38:20] We already know it was both of you, Phil. 我们已经知道是你们两个人干的了 菲尔
[38:25] But you did what you did out of love. 但是你的行为是出于爱
[38:28] And Betty’s only hope for leniency 而贝蒂争取宽大处理的唯一机会
[38:29] is if you testify on her behalf. 就是你为她出庭作证
[38:33] All right? So don’t abandon her. 知道吗 所以不要抛弃她
[38:35] Not when she needs you the most. 她现在是最需要你的时候
[38:40] It’s Reid. Reid, what happened? 是里德 里德出什么事了
[38:41] What happened? What happened? 出什么事了 出什么事了
[38:42] We got both of them. 我们把他们俩都抓住了
[38:49] Alive. 活捉
[38:51] Yes! 太好了
[38:52] Good work. We’ll see you back here. 干得漂亮 回来见
[38:59] Look, I just want to say, even if I don’t get the position 我只想说 就算我得不到这份工作
[39:01] that this was the best job interview ever. 这也是史上最赞的求职面试了
[39:06] Penelope Garcia. 我是佩内洛普·加西亚
[39:08] You’re marvelous. 你棒极了
[39:10] She’s marvelous. 她棒极了
[39:11] Agent Lewis, I believe I asked you to wait 露易丝探员 我让你等一下
[39:13] and that was about 36 hours ago. 结果一等等了36个小时
[39:16] It was completely worth it. 这等待绝对值得
[39:17] Maybe we could have that sit-down now? 也许我们现在可以坐下来谈谈了
[39:18] Yes. 2 A.M. is my jam. 当然 凌晨两点最适合我了
[39:23] Sir? 头
[39:24] Yes. 说
[39:25] Do I have to organize the other applicants to follow her? 我需要叫其他求职者跟着过去吗
[39:29] No, you can tell them the position’s been filled. 不用了 你可以告诉他们我们已经招到人了
[39:36] “Courage is grace under pressure.” “勇气是压力下的优雅”
[39:40] Ernest Hemingway. 欧内斯特·海明威
[39:52] Give me a minute, all right? 让我单独跟他谈谈 好吗
[40:05] I know you’re awake. 我知道你醒着
[40:10] You can’t talk and that’s fine by me, 你说不了话但我不在乎
[40:12] because right now I want you to listen. 因为现在我只想让你听好
[40:15] You made a real big mistake when you tried to kill me. 你想杀我简直是犯了大错
[40:18] Because I’m not about to let you go. 因为我不会放过你
[40:20] I know there’s more of you out there, 我知道外面还有很多你这种人
[40:21] but you’d best believe that me and my team will not rest 但是你最好相信我和我的团队会不眠不休
[40:25] until we take every last one of you sons of bitches down. 直到我们把你们每一个混蛋都绳之于法
[40:29] And you’re gonna help me, Giuseppe, 不管你愿不愿意都好 朱塞佩
[40:33] whether you want to or not. 你都得帮我
[40:40] What, you want to write? 怎么 你想写字吗
[41:06] The Dirty Dozen. 肮脏十二
[41:10] What’s this? This what you call yourselves? 这是什么 你们组织的名称吗
[41:23] This is who you’re gonna kill next. 这是你下一个作案目标
[41:33] Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing? 你干吗 你干吗
[41:35] Hey! What are you — stop doing that! Stop doing that! 你干吗 别这样 别这样 别这样
[41:37] I said stop! Stop doing that! 我叫你住手 住手
[41:43] You’ll never stop us. 你永远别想阻止我们
[41:48] What’s going on in here? 出什么事了
[41:49] Oh, my God, what did you do to him? 天啊 你对他干了什么
[41:51] I didn’t do anything. He did this to himself! 我什么也没干 这是他自己弄的
[41:52] He’s a murder suspect! 他是谋杀嫌犯
[41:54] Out! Out! 出去 出去
[41:55] – I didn’t do anything to him! – Out! -我什么都没干 -出去
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第11季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme