Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Yeah, I just had lunch with my husband 我刚和丈夫吃完午饭
[00:07] and I’m on my way home. 正在回家路上
[00:08] I have a lot to do before the meeting tonight. 晚上的会议前我还有很多事要做
[00:11] Of course I’ll be there, but I hope there’s more on the agenda 我当然会到场 希望能多讨论点议程
[00:14] than the charity ball. 少说点慈善晚会的事
[00:15] I don’t want to debate which caterer to use for an hour. 我不想浪费时间讨论选哪个宴会承包商
[00:20] I’d gladly vote for corn dogs 如果能早点开完会
[00:21] if it ends the meeting sooner. 让我投票吃热狗都行
[00:23] See you tonight. 晚上见
[00:26] And that was the last known sighting of Sophie Troy, 这是苏菲·特洛伊最后出现的地方
[00:28] at 2:37 p.m. On a surveillance video. 下午2点37分 一个监控摄像头拍到的
[00:31] She was coming from having lunch with her husband, 她刚和丈夫吃完午饭
[00:33] and she was going home using the congressional underground tunnels. 经过国会地下通道往家走
[00:37] Ok, so it’s 3 a.m. now. 现在是凌晨3点
[00:38] She’s been gone a little over 12 hours. 她失踪12个小时多一点
[00:40] That doesn’t qualify as a missing person yet. 这还不足以定为失踪
[00:42] The director’s personally asked us to handle the case. 主管亲自要求我们处理此案
[00:44] Her husband is congressman Benjamin Troy, 她丈夫是国会议员本杰明·特洛伊
[00:46] which makes her a VIP. 因此她也是个重要人物
[00:49] Well, the question is, who’s the real target, 问题是 谁才是真正的目标
[00:50] Sophie or her husband? 是苏菲还是她丈夫
[00:52] I mean, is this an attempt to influence him? 这是不是为了对他造成影响
[00:54] Well, the congressman isn’t very high profile. 议员并不是很受关注
[00:56] It’s his first term, and he has views which have made him 这是他任职首年 他的一些观点令他
[00:58] unpopular on both sides of the aisle. 在两党都不是很受欢迎
[01:00] Sophie’s a healthcare lawyer 苏菲是华盛顿博物馆委员会的
[01:02] on the D.C. Museum board. 一名医疗保健律师
[01:03] What was her schedule after lunch? Do we know? 她午饭之后有什么安排 知道吗
[01:05] Yeah. She was gonna go home, 知道 她计划先回家
[01:06] and then she had a foundation meeting at 7:00. 然后在七点参加一个基金会的会议
[01:08] She didn’t make either. 结果都没实现
[01:09] Then when she wasn’t home by 12:30, 她十二点半还没到家
[01:11] the congressman called family and friends 议员先给家人和朋友打了电话
[01:12] before contacting Capitol Police at 1:45. 然后在1点45分联系了国会警察
[01:14] We were notified a half an hour later. 一个半小时后通知了我们
[01:16] Let’s go back to her last sighting. 让我们再看看最后录到她的镜头
[01:18] Do we have the surveillance footage 有楼梯间另外一边的
[01:19] from the other side of the stairwell? 监控录像吗
[01:20] Yeah. That would be the library of congress lobby 有 是国会大厅的图书馆
[01:22] and there’s no sign of her. 镜头里没有录到她
[01:24] It’s like she vanished into thin air. 她就像凭空消失了一样
[01:26] Guys, it is possible she just left of her own accord. 伙计们 有没有可能是她自己离家出走
[01:29] But we have to assume it’s a kidnapping 除非能证明是其他情况
[01:31] unless proven otherwise. 否则我们得假设这是绑架
[01:33] Well, we know she was on the phone before she disappeared. 我们知道她消失的时候正在打电话
[01:35] We need to pull all her email and cell phone records. 我们得调出她所有的邮件和通话记录
[01:38] The congressman’s here. 议员来了
[01:41] Have a seat, congressman. 请坐 议员
[01:43] I’ve heard the statistics. What do we have, 我听说过统计数字 我们有多少时间
[01:45] 36 hours or something to save her? 最佳营救时间大概是36小时吧
[01:46] In a homicide, the first 48 hours are the most critical, 在谋杀案中 前48个小时是最关键的
[01:48] but in an abduction, every minute counts. 但是在绑架案中 要分秒必争
[01:50] Oh, god. 天啊
[01:52] We don’t know for sure that there’s been foul play. 我们还不能确定你夫人是否是离家出走
[01:55] No. No, no. I know my wife. 不不不 我了解我妻子
[01:57] We just had our first anniversary a week ago. 我们一周前刚庆祝了结婚一周年
[02:00] She wouldn’t just leave me, 她不会就这么离开我的
[02:01] certainly not without getting the last word in. 更不会像这样一句话不说就走
[02:04] Is there anyone who would want to hurt her? 有什么人想伤害她吗
[02:06] No. No, no. 没 没有
[02:08] Sophie’s a wonderful, sweet woman. 苏菲是一个完美又可爱的女人
[02:10] I, on the other hand, 我就不一样了
[02:12] I’m not very well-liked in this town. 我在市里不是很受欢迎
[02:15] And who are your enemies? 你的敌人都有谁
[02:18] Well, where do we begin? 从何说起
[02:19] We have the oil lobbies. 有石油公司游说团的人
[02:21] Uh, we have the NRA and PETA. 有全国步枪协会和善待动物组织的人
[02:25] You have an equal opportunity offender. 还有仇富者
[02:27] Plus, then there’s all the other oddballs 再加上一些奇怪的人
[02:28] who call, write letters, send emails. 打来匿名电话 或是写信 发邮件
[02:29] My aides don’t usually show them to me, though. 不过我助手一般不会把这些拿给我看
[02:32] We’ll need to see those. 我们需要看看这些东西
[02:34] Yeah, I’ll have my office send them over. 我让我办公室的人把这些都发过来
[02:35] And also let them know that we’re on an information lockdown. 同时告诉他们我们进行了信息封锁
[02:38] Our chances of solving this are better 不向媒体走漏风声
[02:39] if the media doesn’t get wind of it. 破案的几率会高一点
[02:42] You know, I understand people being angry with me, 我理解人们对我不满
[02:44] but to take it out on my family, 但是居然拿我家人来出气
[02:46] on Sophie… 拿苏菲来出气
[02:47] Rest assured, you’re our priority. 请放心 你的案子是我们首要任务
[02:54] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[02:56] The tech analysis from the video surveillance came back. 监控录像的技术分析结果出来了
[02:59] The footage from the library of congress 国会图书馆那些
[03:01] where there’s no sign of Sophie 没有录到苏菲的镜头
[03:02] Is an old video on a continuous loop. 是一段以前的录像在不断循环
[03:04] Someone hacked the system? 有人入侵了系统吗
[03:05] It’s run by the metro P.D. It’s outdated. 这是由市政警局管理的 技术都过时了
[03:07] It wouldn’t take a lot of brainpower to get in. 想入侵并不费事
[03:09] I have just received confirmation that 刚刚得到证实
[03:11] authorities have been alerted 官方已经全员戒备
[03:12] and are treating this as a probable abduction. 把这起事件当作一次疑似绑架案处理
[03:15] Just to recap, Sophie Troy, 再次回顾一下 苏菲·特洛伊
[03:17] wife of congressman Benjamin Troy, 国会议员本杰明·特洛伊之妻
[03:19] has been missing since mid-afternoon yesterday. 于昨日午后三点左右失踪
[03:22] At this time, authorities have not said when… 截至此时 官方没有声明什么时候…
[03:23] What’s going on? Who leaked this? 怎么回事 谁泄露的消息
[03:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:26] Hotch. 霍奇
[03:27] The last call Sophie made 苏菲最后一个电话
[03:29] was to a lawyer on vacation. 是打给一个在度假的律师
[03:30] This is her voicemail. 这是那段语音留言
[03:34] Hi, Tania, it’s Sophie, and I’m still out of town– 谭亚 我是苏菲 我还在市外…
[03:37] Oops–sorry. 抱歉
[03:38] What are you doing? 你干什么
[03:39] Stop, let go of me! 停下 放开我
[03:40] No–aah! 不
[04:12] Rock Creek Park 岩溪公园
[04:17] “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” 真相很少纯粹 更不会简单
[04:21] Oscar wilde. 奥斯卡·王尔德
[04:22] See that shadow on the wall? 看见墙上的影子了吗
[04:24] It shifted as the sun went down, 随着日落在变化
[04:26] But now it’s back. 但是现在又变回来了
[04:28] The video was on a 6-hour loop before it repeated, 视频被设定为六小时一循环
[04:31] which is why no one noticed it right away. 所以没有人马上注意到
[04:33] So this was organized and premeditated. 这是一次有组织有预谋的事件
[04:35] Ok, so even though this isn’t the real footage, 即使这录像是假的
[04:37] the lobby would have been crowded with tourists at the time. 那个时间大厅也会挤满了游客
[04:39] How was she taken in broad daylight from a public place? 光天化日 大庭广众之下怎么带走她
[04:42] Ironically, it may have been easier to kidnap her in a crowd. 讽刺的是 或许人多的地方更好实施绑架
[04:44] It’s noisy, hard to see, 人群中更吵闹 很难看清
[04:45] people are distracted. 人们注意力都不集中
[04:47] If she was injected with a sedative, 如果她被注射了镇定剂
[04:48] the kidnappers might just look like friends or family 那绑架者看起来就像是在帮助
[04:50] helping someone who was feeling ill. 自己某位身体不适的亲友
[04:51] We’ll set up a trace phone, and I’ve already got agents 我会设置追踪电话 我已经让探员在查
[04:53] looking into terrorism and organized crime connections. 此事和恐怖组织或犯罪集团是否有联系
[04:56] I also need to know on what committees you sit 我还需要知道你所在的委员会
[04:58] and what pending bills might be influenced by your vote. 还有会受你投票影响的待立法案
[05:01] Right. I’m on the energy subcommittee. 我在能源小组委员会
[05:02] There’s a vote in two days 两天后有一个关于
[05:03] to ban fracking on the pacific coast. 在太平洋沿岸禁止液压开采的投票
[05:05] Where do you stand on the issue? 你是站在哪边的
[05:07] I’m for the ban, 我支持禁止
[05:08] but I’ve been getting pressure from the oil companies 但是我不断接到石油公司的压力
[05:10] to vote against it. 让我投反对票
[05:11] They’re not the most subtle people in the world. 他们是比较难对付
[05:12] Do you think maybe they have something to do with this? 你们觉得他们和此事有关系吗
[05:14] Well, just to be safe, I think you and your family 保险起见 你和你的家人现在最好
[05:16] should stay here in protective custody 还是待在这接受保护性监禁
[05:17] until we get a better handle on things. 直到我们对事态有进一步了解
[05:19] Ok. It’s just my brother and my mother. 只有我哥和我母亲
[05:21] They’re in Georgetown. 他们都在乔治敦
[05:22] They live together? 他们住一块吗
[05:23] Paul just got out of rehab a couple of months ago. 保罗几个月前刚从戒毒所出来
[05:25] He’s staying with her till he gets back on his feet. 休养期间都和她住在一起
[05:27] We’ll arrange to have them picked up. Agent Anderson, 我们会派人去接他们 安德森探员
[05:28] Will you please show the congressman where he can stay? 请把议员带去休息室
[05:30] Sure. Congressman, right this way. 好的 议员先生 这边请
[05:35] So, uh, we confirmed the Congressman 我们确认了议员当天下午
[05:37] was in his office all afternoon. 一直都在他办公室里
[05:38] There was nothing unusual about his behavior. 没有任何异常行为
[05:40] And he’s responding appropriately. 而且他的反应很合理
[05:43] Yeah, Dave, what have you got? 戴夫 查到什么了
[05:46] We’ll be right down. 我们马上去
[05:47] Organized crime may have a lead on the case. 有组织犯罪部可能有头绪了
[05:50] So who’s the package? 我们绑架的人是谁
[05:52] Who cares? Dyadya just said it’s someone important. 谁在乎 “叔叔”说是个很重要的人
[05:55] What’s our piece of the action? 我们能分多少钱
[05:56] Maybe 5 grand. 五千左右
[06:01] Which translates into, “he’ll call us, we just sit tight.” 翻译过来就是”他会打给我们 我们等着就行”
[06:04] These are low-level guys? 这两个是小啰喽吗
[06:05] Foot soldiers in the Mikhalov Bratva, 米克拉夫黑手党 一个专门走私
[06:07] a russian crime ring that deals in illegal arms. 非法武器的俄罗斯犯罪集团的杂兵
[06:10] We intercepted a container of stinger missiles about 6 months ago, 我们六个月前截获了一箱
[06:13] they were gonna ship to Syria. 准备运往叙利亚的毒刺导弹
[06:14] Been trying to infiltrate the ring since then, 那之后就一直想要渗入组织
[06:16] figure out who the major players are. 查出幕后黑手是谁
[06:18] Where is the wiretap? 窃听器装在哪
[06:19] In their apartment. This recording is from a week ago. 在他们公寓 这是一周前录下的
[06:22] And you think it’s connected to Sophie Troy? 你觉得和苏菲·特洛伊的案子有关
[06:24] Well, here’s what we know. 我们目前了解的是
[06:25] These low-level guys often do freelance work to pad their income. 小啰喽们通常会接些私活赚点外快
[06:29] You need somebody for an unsavory job, this is who you call. 你要需要干些脏活 打给他们就行
[06:31] 1-800-thug. 恶霸热线
[06:33] Yeah, pretty much. This kidnapping 差不多是这样 这票绑架
[06:35] they’re talking about was gonna go down around now. 他们计划这段时间下手
[06:37] Well, probably not a coincidence. 估计不是巧合
[06:38] According to Loker, our agent on site, 据我们现场探员卢克所说
[06:40] they’re still waiting for Dyadya, which means uncle, to call. 他们还在等”叔叔”来电话
[06:43] Any idea who uncle is? 知道这个”叔叔”是谁吗
[06:45] No. We’ve been trying to I.D. him, 不知道 我们也想查出他的身份
[06:47] but no luck so far. 但毫无进展
[06:48] I think we need to be on this. 我们需要调查这一块
[06:50] You’re welcome to join us as long 你们可以加入我们
[06:51] as you don’t jeopardize our case. 但不要危及我们的案子
[06:53] Understood. 了解
[07:21] Hi. Um, I’m looking for Loker. 你好 我找卢克
[07:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:38] I’m Dorian Loker. 我是多里安·卢克
[07:40] You must be from the BAU? 你是行为分析组的吧
[07:41] Yeah, I’m Spencer– I don’t really shake hands. 是的 我是斯宾塞 我不喜欢握手
[07:42] Great. So we’re set up in here. 好吧 我们在这干活
[07:45] The apartment’s directly across the courtyard. 院子对面就是他们的公寓
[07:47] The guys just left to get breakfast. 他们去买早饭吃了
[07:49] What do we know about them? 我们对他们有什么了解
[07:50] Roman Azarof and Taras Yudin 罗曼·阿扎拉夫和塔拉斯·尤金
[07:51] work at a trucking company 在斯提亚的一家卡车公司工作
[07:53] in Anacostia, but really it’s just a front for the russian mob. 但那不过是他们黑帮身份的幌子
[07:56] Roman’s bad news. He assaulted a shopkeeper 罗曼不是什么好人 他在2008年
[07:59] with a chainsaw back in 2008. 用电锯袭击了一个商店店主
[08:01] Which one has the uncle that may have kidnapped Sophie Troy? 哪一个有”叔叔” 有可能绑架了苏菲·特洛伊
[08:03] Taras. But uncle is a loose term. 塔拉斯 但”叔叔”可能只是代号
[08:06] As far as we know, Taras has no blood relatives in the U.S. 据我们所知 塔拉斯在美国没有亲戚
[08:09] He’s only been here two years. 他只来了两年
[08:11] It could be any older figure in this crime network. 可能是指犯罪网络里的前辈
[08:23] Good. 很好
[08:25] There’s a lot of down time in surveillance. 监视工作有很多空闲时间
[08:27] I hope you brought something to read. 但愿你带了书来读
[08:28] “Great Expectations.” you like Charles Dickens? 《远大前程》你喜欢查尔斯·狄更斯吗
[08:30] Believe it or not, I haven’t read him before. 信不信由你 我之前没读过他的书
[08:32] Figured it was high time to change that. 感觉是时候拜读一下了
[08:33] He’s great. That moment where Pip finally learns 他很不错 那段讲皮普终于意识到
[08:35] that Estella was always groomed to break men’s hearts, always– 艾斯黛拉总是精心打扮然后伤透男人的心
[08:37] I haven’t gotten there yet. 我还没读到那
[08:40] Oh, well, I think you’re gonna like that part. 好吧 我觉得你会喜欢那段的
[08:44] Terrific. 好极了
[08:46] I’m gonna go put on a fresh pot of coffee. 我要去煮壶咖啡
[08:59] You ok? 你没事吧
[09:03] Yeah, I’m just, uh… 我就是…
[09:06] I just wish I had walked Sophie to the street after lunch 我多么希望昨天午饭之后我陪她走回去
[09:09] or called her a cab. 或者给她叫辆出租车
[09:10] I could have stopped this somehow. 也许就能阻止这一切
[09:12] A lot of families feel that way after an abduction. 很多家庭在绑架发生之后都会这么觉得
[09:15] But in most cases it was an unforeseeable event. 但大多数情况都是事出突然
[09:21] My mother would say it happened because I wasn’t a gentleman. 我妈会说是我不够绅士才会发生这种事
[09:28] Well, try not to beat yourself up too much. 不要太自责
[09:37] Where’s my son? 我儿子在哪
[09:39] Hey, how long do you plan on holding us? 你们准备关我们多久
[09:41] Paul. 保罗
[09:42] Not to be rude, but I got a life of my own. 无意冒犯 只是我还有自己的生活
[09:44] I gotta be at the soup kitchen in an hour to volunteer. 我一个小时内得去施粥场当志愿者
[09:48] We’re not holding you. This is for your own safety, 我们不是关你 是为了你安全起见
[09:50] so I highly recommend that you stay. 所以我强烈建议你们留下
[09:52] And while you’re here, you could just really help us out a lot 你们在这的同时 也能很大程度上
[09:54] by answering a few questions. 通过回答一些问题来帮助我们
[09:56] Oh, of course, anything you need. Right, Paul? 当然了 乐意效劳 是吧 保罗
[09:59] Hey, uh, could you tell me a little about Sophie and Benjamin? 能跟我讲讲苏菲和本杰明吗
[10:02] What’s their relationship like? 他们俩关系如何
[10:04] Oh, with Sophie and Benjamin it’s true love. 苏菲和本杰明是真爱
[10:07] They met and got married 8 months later. 他们相遇八个月后就结婚了
[10:10] In his eyes she can do no wrong. 在他眼里她就是完美的
[10:12] And one harsh word from her would just destroy him. 她话说稍微狠一点他就会心碎
[10:15] And if you ask her where they met, 你要是问他 他们在哪相遇的
[10:17] She’d say it was in a garden under a double rainbow 她会说是在个有双彩虹的神奇花园
[10:19] with a unicorn. 还有独角兽相伴
[10:21] Paul… 保罗
[10:22] And, uh, what do you think of their marriage? 你对他们的婚姻有什么看法
[10:25] I have no opinion. 我没有意见
[10:27] It’s between them and God. 那是他们和上帝之间的事
[10:29] God? 上帝吗
[10:30] Paul found a higher power in rehab. 保罗在戒毒所找到了信仰
[10:33] He’s finally free of his demons. 他终于释放了心魔
[10:39] What’s your relationship like with Sophie? 你和苏菲关系如何
[10:43] It was fine. 还行
[10:44] Honestly, I barely know her. 说实话 我不怎么了解她
[10:47] They told me you just got here. 他们告诉我你们刚到
[10:48] Oh, Benjy. It’s so terrible. 本杰 真是太糟糕了
[10:54] Thanks for coming, bro. 谢谢你能来 老哥
[10:56] Yeah. Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. 我怎么会错过
[11:06] What’s the layout of their place? 他们公寓什么结构
[11:08] Same as this one. 跟这个一样
[11:09] The satellite dish outside the window 窗户外面的卫星接收器
[11:11] is actually one of our parabolic mikes. 其实是我们的抛物线麦克风
[11:14] They’re back. 他们回来了
[11:23] It’s a woman. 是个女人
[11:24] It’s their cleaning lady, Fana. 那是他们的清洁工 法纳
[11:31] She’s speaking Yoruba. 她说约鲁巴语
[11:32] It’s a western nigerian dialect. 是尼日利亚西部方言
[11:35] She’s talking to her mother. 她在跟她妈妈打电话
[11:37] Did you get the money that I sent? 我汇给你的钱你收到了吗
[11:39] Yes. We used it all to buy rice. 收到了 我们都用来买米了
[11:42] Ok. I’ll try to send more when I can. 好的 我有时间再去多汇一点
[11:44] I have to go. 我得挂了
[11:45] Fana– 法纳
[11:56] What the hell? 搞什么
[11:57] Why you have the curtains open? 你为什么把窗帘拉开
[11:59] So I could clean the windows. 我要擦窗户
[12:01] But what did we told you? 我们怎么跟你说的
[12:02] Keep the damn curtains closed. 窗帘一定要拉上
[12:05] How hard is it to remember? 这点小事很难记住吗
[12:06] It won’t happen again. I have to go and switch the laundry. 不会再有下次 我得去洗衣服了
[12:10] She’s an idiot. 她真是个蠢货
[12:13] Hey, I just got a text from Dyadya. 我刚收到”叔叔”的短信
[12:15] He says he’ll need us soon. 他说很快就会用到我们
[12:17] We should be ready with a truck. 我们得准备好卡车
[12:19] I gonna go down to the office. 我要去趟办公室
[12:27] You speak Yoruba? 你会约鲁巴语
[12:29] I can get by. 还行吧
[12:34] This is really good coffee, by the way. 对了 这咖啡真不错
[12:37] Coffee’s a language in itself. 咖啡本身就是一门语言
[12:39] Who said that? Dickens? 谁说的 狄更斯吗
[12:41] Jackie chan. 成龙
[12:45] So the gun lobbyists were dismissive of the congressman, 所以枪支说客对议员不屑一顾
[12:48] saying they don’t waste their time 说他们不想浪费时间
[12:49] with one-termers like Troy. 在特洛伊这种不能连任的人身上
[12:51] But anyway, even if they were involved, 但无论如何 即使他们跟此事有关
[12:52] I highly doubt that they would 我也非常怀疑他们会
[12:53] outsource the job to the Russian mob. 把这事外包给俄罗斯黑帮
[12:55] What about the oil companies? 石油公司呢
[12:56] Pretty slimy, pun intended, 虚伪狡猾 阳奉阴违
[12:58] but none of our sources say they were involved. 但没有任何消息表明他们与此有关
[13:00] Well, considering how much oil comes out of Russia, 考虑到从俄罗斯进口石油的数量
[13:02] they are the most likely candidates to have ties to the mob. 他们是最有可能跟黑帮有来往的人
[13:04] I’m interrupting, I know, 不好意思打断你们
[13:05] but, sir, there’s a reporter in the lobby. 但是 长官 大厅有个记者
[13:07] She insists to speak to you. 她坚持要见你
[13:08] She says she has critical information about this case. 她说她有这个案子的关键信息
[13:16] You must be SSA Aaron Hotchner. 您一定是特别督察艾伦·霍奇纳
[13:18] And you’re Madison Young. 你是麦迪逊·扬
[13:20] I come bearing gifts. 我带了礼物来
[13:23] What is that? 是什么
[13:24] The ransom message I received from the kidnappers at my office. 我在办公室收到了绑匪的赎金要求
[13:27] If you want the flash drive, I have a request. 如果你想要这个U盘 我有个要求
[13:30] You’re interfering with a criminal investigation. 你这是在妨碍刑事侦查
[13:33] I’d like an exclusive interview with congressman Troy. 我想要一个特洛伊议员的独家采访
[13:36] I know he’s here. 我知道他在这里
[13:38] I’ll leave that up to him. 我让他来决定
[13:43] My name is Sophie Troy. 我叫苏菲·特洛伊
[13:48] If you—- 如果你
[13:50] if you want my safe return, 如果你想让我安全回家
[13:54] you will wire 20 million dollars to… 就汇两千万美金到
[13:59] to the bank account number 到这段录像最后的
[14:01] at the end of this video. 银行账号上
[14:06] Do not think to delay payment. 别想着延期付款
[14:10] It will only make it worse for me. 这只会让我更不好过
[14:16] Remember, now, 20 million by midnight or… 记住 零点之前汇款两千万 不然
[14:22] Oh, god. 天呐
[14:25] 20 million by midnight or I die. 零点之前汇款两千万 不然就是我死
[14:38] Remember, now, 20 million by midnight or… 记住 零点之前汇款两千万 不然
[14:44] Oh, God. 天呐
[14:47] 20 million by midnight or I die. 零点之前汇款两千万 不然就是我死
[14:57] The recording appears genuine. 这段录像是真的
[14:59] Benjy. 本杰
[15:00] The wire instructions are to a bank in Cyprus. 钱是要汇到塞浦路斯的一个银行
[15:02] It’s a big tax haven for the Russians. 那里是俄罗斯人的避税港
[15:04] Is there any reason why the Russian mob would want to hurt you? 有什么原因令得俄罗斯黑帮针对你吗
[15:07] No. 没有
[15:08] Then someone hired them. 那就是有人雇了他们
[15:10] But who, exactly, 但到底是谁
[15:11] is the 20-million-dollar question. 会提出两千万的要求
[15:14] It could be anyone. What does it matter now? 谁都有可能 现在这有关系吗
[15:16] The important question is, 最重要的问题是
[15:17] where am I gonna get that kind of money? 我要去哪儿筹这么一大笔钱
[15:18] Well let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have to stay rational. 我们先别乱了阵脚 一定要保持理智
[15:21] Unless you can guarantee me 除非你们可以保证
[15:23] that you’re gonna rescue my wife by midnight, 你们能在零点前救出我妻子
[15:24] I’m not gonna risk losing her. 我不会冒任何失去她的风险
[15:26] Benjy, we don’t have 20 million dollars. 本杰 我们没有两千万
[15:28] Yeah, I know that. 是 我知道
[15:29] Who asks for that kind of money? 谁会要求这么大一笔钱
[15:31] Someone who thinks people like Benjamin 觉得本杰明这种人
[15:33] have the power to make anything happen. 会有能力搞定任何事的人
[15:35] They may have seen media reports on your campaign war chest. 他们可能在媒体报道上看到了你的竞选基金
[15:37] Didn’t you get a hefty donation last week? 你上周不是刚收到大额捐赠吗
[15:40] What do you have now, 50 million? 你现在有多少钱 五千万吗
[15:42] But that’s not my personal money. 但那不是我的钱
[15:43] They don’t understand that. 他们不明白
[15:44] We’re dealing with someone who’s not too sophisticated. 我们现在面对的绑匪明显没什么经验
[15:47] Yet this kidnapping was just the opposite. 但这起绑架却像是老手做的
[15:49] It’s not adding up. 这有点不合理
[15:50] Benjy, can’t we borrow against your campaign fund? 本杰 我们不能从你的竞选基金借钱吗
[15:53] No. No, that’s illegal. 不行 不行 这是违法的
[15:54] I–I don’t know what to do anymore. 我 我不知道该怎么办了
[15:58] I do. 我知道
[16:02] This message is for the people who are holding Sophie Troy. 这条消息是给扣留苏菲·特洛伊的人
[16:04] We have received your demands and 我们已经收到了你们的要求
[16:06] we are taking them very seriously. 并且正在认真考虑
[16:07] At this time, we want to ensure Sophie’s well-being 同时我们想要确保苏菲的安全
[16:10] and are willing to fully cooperate with you. 我们也愿意全力配合你们
[16:12] But in order to do so, we must have proof of life 但此之前 我们必须确定苏菲还活着
[16:15] and an open channel of communication. 并跟你们保持通讯
[16:17] You can reach us at any time by calling the FBI hotline. 你们可以随时拨打联调局热线联系我们
[16:19] Again, let me emphasize, 我再次强调
[16:21] Our primary concern is the well-being of Sophie Troy. 我们最关心的是苏菲·特洛伊的安全
[16:24] We will do whatever it takes to ensure her safe return. 我们会不计一切代价确保她平安回家
[16:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:29] I know this must be a nightmare for you, congressman. 议员 我知道这对你来说一定是个噩梦
[16:32] Nightmare doesn’t even begin to describe it. 噩梦根本不足以形容
[16:35] If for some reason she’s able to watch this, 如果您妻子可以看到这个
[16:37] is there anything you want to say to your wife? 你有什么想对她说的吗
[16:40] Yes. 有
[16:43] Sophie, you’re my entire world, 苏菲 你是我的一切
[16:48] and I want you to fight.. 我希望你可以抗争
[16:51] and don’t give up. 千万不要放弃
[16:56] I want you to come back to me. 我希望你能回来我身边
[17:00] Oh…I can’t. 我说不下去了
[17:02] I’m sorry, I can’t do this. 对不起 我说不下去了
[17:04] Can you turn it off, please, I– 能把它关掉吗 我
[17:06] Turn it off, please. 请关掉
[17:21] Hey, Garcia, what do you have? 加西亚 你有发现吗
[17:22] Taras Yudin is a very horrible meanie. 塔拉斯·尤金是个心狠手辣的家伙
[17:25] What did he do? 他怎么了
[17:25] In 2012 he was questioned 2012年他在伏尔加的老家
[17:28] in the brutal killing of a gang member’s family 因残忍杀害一名帮派成员全家
[17:32] in his hometown of Volga, 而被提审
[17:33] but then there wasn’t enough evidence, 但因为证据不足
[17:35] so the charges were dropped, and he left Russia. 罪名不成立 然后他就离开了俄罗斯
[17:37] Is there anyone else from his hometown in D.C.? 华盛顿还有别的人来自他老家吗
[17:38] Someone must have helped him when he first arrived here. 他最初来这里时一定有人接应
[17:40] It could be Dyadya. 可能是”叔叔”
[17:42] Oh, it’s hard to tell 很难说
[17:43] with all the disposable cell phones he uses, 因为他一直用一次性手机
[17:44] but keep looking will I. 但我会继续追查
[17:45] All right, thank you so much, garcia. Bye. 好吧 非常感谢 加西亚 再见
[17:48] Something’s going on. 有情况
[17:50] Dyadya told you he’d get two million ransom? “叔叔”告诉你他会拿到两百万赎金
[17:53] That’s not what I heard at the club. 我在酒吧听到的可不是这个数字
[17:55] I heard Dyadya’s getting 20 million. 我听到”叔叔”会拿到两千万
[17:58] 20 million. That’s a lot of money. 两千万 可不是小数目
[18:01] Son of a bitch has been lying to you. 狗娘养的一直在骗你
[18:03] And what was he gonna give us, a measly 5 grand? 他会付我们多少钱 区区五千
[18:07] I don’t believe it. 我不相信
[18:08] You don’t believe it, talk to Ivan. 不相信的话自己去问伊凡
[18:13] Who’s Ivan? 伊凡是谁
[18:14] A bartender at the local strip club. 本地一家脱衣舞酒吧的调酒师
[18:16] We have a source down there. 我们在那有眼线
[18:19] Hotch, hey, the ransom changed. 霍奇 赎金金额改过
[18:21] It used to just be two million. 以前只有两百万
[18:22] All right, Reid. Thank you. 知道了 里德 谢谢
[18:24] Ok, if a call comes in, one of us is gonna answer. 如果打进电话 我们的人会接听
[18:26] We may ask you to speak, 可能会请你讲话
[18:27] but what’s most important is you’ll have to stay calm. 但最重要的是你得保持冷静
[18:30] I followed up with some oil execs. 我联系了几位石油产业的高管
[18:31] It turns out those with stakes in Russian companies 发现那些拥有俄罗斯公司股份的人
[18:33] would benefit from a fracking ban 其实会从液压破碎禁令中获益
[18:35] because it would drive Russian oil prices back up. 因为那会让俄罗斯石油价格回升
[18:37] I don’t think they’re involved. 我认为此案跟他们无关
[18:45] This is Agent Hotchner. 我是霍奇纳探员
[18:47] We have Sophie Troy. 苏菲·特洛伊在我们手上
[18:48] Who is this? 你是谁
[18:49] You may call me Viktor. 你可以叫我维克多
[18:50] Viktor, we need to know that Sophie is alive. 维克多 我们得确保苏菲还活着
[18:54] Hello? 喂
[18:56] Sophie, this is Agent Hotchner with the FBI. 苏菲 我是联调局的霍奇纳探员
[18:58] I’m here with your husband. 现在你丈夫就在旁边
[18:59] Ben? 本
[19:00] Sophie, are you ok? 苏菲 你没事吧
[19:02] I…think so. 应该算吧
[19:04] Ask her something personal. 问她些私人问题
[19:07] Uh, Sophie, you remember our first date. 苏菲 你记得我们第一次约会吗
[19:10] Where did we go after dinner? 吃完晚饭后我们去哪了
[19:12] We went for a walk. 我们去散步了
[19:15] Where? 在哪
[19:17] Where did we go for a walk? What was the name of the park? 我们去哪散步了 公园的名字是什么
[19:20] You have to help me. I think they’re gonna kill me– 你们得救救我 他们要杀我
[19:22] No, wait. Put her back on the phone. 不 等下 让她回来听电话
[19:24] You didn’t let her answer the question. 你不让她回答那个问题
[19:25] I can’t tell that it’s her. 我没法确定那就是她
[19:26] Viktor… 维克多
[19:27] – Satisfied? – Sophie– -满意了吧 -苏菲
[19:28] Tell the Congressman we’re not children. 告诉议员我们可不是孩子
[19:31] He and his family think to take advantage, 他和他的家人想占我们便宜
[19:33] but we won’t be paid off with some pocket change. 但我们可不会被小钱打发了
[19:36] Viktor? 维克多
[19:40] We get a trace? 追踪到了吗
[19:41] It’s a long number. Overseas. 是个长途越洋电话
[19:44] Chechnya. 所在地是车臣
[19:44] No, there’s no way he would take her that far. 不 他没可能把她带到那么远的地方
[19:47] He rerouted the call. 他改变了电话线路
[19:48] Rock Creek Park. 岩溪公园
[19:50] We went to Rock Creek Park on our date. 我们约会时去了岩溪公园
[19:55] That was her, all right. 那就是她
[19:57] It had to be her. 一定要是她
[20:01] “Tell the Congressman we’re not children. 告诉议员我们可不是孩子
[20:03] He and his family think to take advantage, 他和他的家人想占我们便宜
[20:05] but we won’t be paid off with some pocket change.” 但我们可不会被小钱打发了
[20:08] “Paid off with some pocket change.” 被小钱打发了
[20:11] Maybe there was some prior arrangement. 也许他们之前达成了某种协议
[20:14] We know from Spence that the ransom amount change. 斯宾塞说过赎金金额涨了
[20:17] Maybe a previous deal went south? 也许之前的协议破裂了
[20:19] Meaning the Congressman or someone in his circle 也就是说议员或是他熟识的人
[20:21] is hiding something. 对我们有所隐瞒
[20:22] It could be an inside job. Are we being played here? 也许是熟人作案 难道我们被耍了吗
[20:25] Viktor did say he and his family. 维克多确实提到他和他的家人
[20:28] Maybe it’s the brother, Paul. 也许是指他哥哥 保罗
[20:30] The born again soup kitchen volunteer? 那位重新做人的施粥场志愿者吗
[20:32] Who was a pill-popping drug addict 3 months ago. 三个月前他还身染毒瘾
[20:35] Well, he’s definitely uncomfortable around the Congressman, 在议员旁边他明显不自在
[20:37] and he avoids making eye contact. 一直在避免眼神接触
[20:40] Hey, baby girl, what do you know about Paul Troy? 小可爱 关于保罗·特洛伊你知道多少
[20:44] Garcia. 加西亚
[20:47] Hey, baby gir– 小可爱
[21:02] Oh, my God. What are you doing in here? 我的天 你来这干什么
[21:04] I was looking for you. It’s very messy. 我之前找你去了 这里超乱
[21:06] Ok, chill, chill. You know I’m not worried 别慌 我可不介意
[21:08] about how you keep the Batcave. 你怎么布置你的蝙蝠侠基地
[21:09] You’re here for information about Paul Troy. 你是来问保罗·特洛伊的事
[21:12] He was arrested 6 months ago for embezzlement 他半年前因挪用公款被捕
[21:14] while he was working as a manager for a restaurant, 当时他是一家餐厅的经理
[21:18] but the charges were dropped. According to police records, 但指控被撤销了 根据警方记录
[21:20] he needed the money to pay back Russian drug dealers, 他拿那笔钱是为了付给俄罗斯毒贩
[21:23] but he had every intention of paying the restaurant back. 但他坚持说自己会把钱还上
[21:25] You are the best. 你最棒
[21:28] – Thanks, mama. – Yeah. -谢了 亲爱的 -不客气
[21:31] We know at the time of your arrest 我们知道当你被捕时
[21:32] you owed some Russian drug dealers money. How much? 你欠了俄罗斯毒贩钱 欠了多少
[21:37] 32,000. 32000美元
[21:38] Well, you must have paid it off, 那你肯定已经付清了
[21:39] otherwise you’d be dead or laid up in a hospital somewhere. 否则你现在要么没命要么在住院
[21:43] I got a loan. 我借了些钱
[21:44] From who? 谁借你的
[21:45] A friend. 一个朋友
[21:46] Your brother? 你弟弟吗
[21:47] No, I said a friend. 不 我说了是朋友
[21:48] Which friend? 哪个朋友
[21:49] Look, I don’t want him involved in this. 我不想把他牵扯进来
[21:51] That’s not your call right now. I need a name. 现在可不是你说了算 告诉我名字
[21:58] Where were you yesterday at 2:30 P.M.? 昨天下午两点半你在哪
[22:03] Ok. Here’s another scenario. 好吧 我们有另一种推测
[22:05] You still owe the drug dealers, 你仍欠毒贩钱
[22:06] but you told them how to get a much bigger payday. 但你告诉他们一个赚大钱的办法
[22:08] They kidnap your sister-in-law, 他们绑架你嫂子
[22:09] your family will pay the ransom, no questions asked. 你的家人会付赎金 不会过问别的
[22:12] Look, that’s insane. 这太疯狂了
[22:13] Then where were you yesterday? 那你昨天到底在哪
[22:21] Has Paul been acting unusual lately? 保罗最近表现得很奇怪吗
[22:25] Behaving erratically? 暴躁易怒
[22:27] No. That’s what he was like when he was on drugs. 不 他吸毒时才会那样
[22:31] These last two months, he’s been an angel. 这两个月他就像天使一样
[22:34] It’s like having my little boy back. 就好像我的宝贝儿子回来了
[22:36] Is he jealous of his brother? 他嫉妒他弟弟吗
[22:39] My sons love each other. 我儿子们相亲相爱
[22:41] Well, yeah, sure, but is he jealous? 是啊 当然 但他嫉妒吗
[22:44] I mean, I know I would be. 换做我就会
[22:46] My brother’s handsome, successful, 我弟弟外表英俊 事业有成
[22:49] married to a gorgeous woman, 娶了位漂亮老婆
[22:50] and I can’t even hold down a job. 而我连个工作都没有
[22:54] You want me to speak ill of Paul. 你想让我说保罗的坏话
[22:58] I won’t. 我不会的
[23:01] He’s had a hard life. 他一直过得很不顺
[23:04] You know how he got that scar on his face? 你们知道他脸上的疤是哪来的吗
[23:06] A neighbor poured a pot of hot oil out of her kitchen window. 一个邻居从她家厨房窗户泼了一锅热油
[23:10] Didn’t know Paul was playing with her cat underneath. 不知道保罗当时和她的猫在下面玩
[23:15] He was 5. 他那时才5岁
[23:23] Yesterday I was with my friend Toby. 昨天我和朋友托比在一起
[23:26] Toby. He give you the loan? 托比 他借钱给你的吗
[23:28] No. 不是的
[23:31] Toby’s an escort. 托比只是个三陪
[23:33] So who paid off the drug dealers? 那是谁还毒贩钱的
[23:37] It was Ben. 是本
[23:38] All right? It was my brother. 够了吗 是我弟
[23:41] You were right all along. 你一直都是对的
[23:42] Why so reluctant to say it? 为什么你到现在才肯说
[23:46] Were you embarrassed he had to bail you out yet again? 他又救了你 让你觉得没面子吗
[23:48] He didn’t bail– 他救我不是因为…
[23:51] You think he’s such a saint, don’t you? 你以为他是个圣人吗
[23:55] He’s got you all fooled, doesn’t he? 他把你们都给骗了
[23:57] The golden boy with his perfect face. 这种长相英俊的优秀人才
[24:00] So why’d he pay? 那他为什么要帮你还钱
[24:04] You really want to know? 你真想知道吗
[24:07] To shut me up about the intern he’s been screwing. 为了让我不把他跟实习生乱搞的事传出去
[24:16] JJ, Hotch needs to see us. 小洁 霍奇召我们回去
[24:19] Garcia found the actual 加西亚找到了
[24:19] origination point of the kidnapper’s phone call. 绑匪电话的真实来源
[24:22] Yes. It’s an unleased warehouse near Rock Creek Park, 对 是一间在岩溪公园附近未出租的仓库
[24:24] address is on your phone. Good luck. 地址已发你手机 祝你们好运
[24:53] Clear! 安全
[24:56] Clear. 安全
[24:59] Clear. 安全
[25:13] What is that? What are they doing? 那是什么 他们在干嘛
[25:14] Making sure it’s not an I.E.D. 确认那不是炸弹
[25:24] Those are Sophie’s. 那些是苏菲的
[25:25] I bought them for our anniversary. 是我买给她的周年纪念礼物
[25:31] Oh–oh, god. 天哪
[25:46] I am magnificent, no doubt, 我知道我很聪明
[25:48] but this is too easy. 但这这也太简单了
[25:49] They used a dozen layers of cover 他们明明可以藏得更隐蔽
[25:51] when they could have used thousands. 却草草了事
[25:53] They wanted us to find them. 他们是故意让我们发现
[25:54] No witnesses saw anyone 没有目击者看见
[25:55] leaving the warehouse. Or at least they’re not talking, 有人离开这间仓库 至少没人说
[25:57] not that I blame them. 我不怪他们
[25:58] I’m worried, Aaron. We got 4 hours until the deadline 我很担心 艾伦 离期限还剩四小时
[26:01] and no line of communication to the kidnappers. 我们和绑匪还是无法取得联系
[26:03] Whatever the congressman’s involvement, 不论议员卷入了什么事
[26:05] the clock’s ticking on Sophie. 有危险的是苏菲
[26:07] Who’s that? 那是谁
[26:11] The congressman’s intern. 议员的实习生
[26:15] Thank you. I can’t tell you how much it means to me. 谢谢 我的感激无以言表
[26:18] Take care. 保重
[26:19] I feel like I should be holding a telethon 我现在应该打电话到处求人
[26:21] the way I’m asking strangers to 希望他们可以
[26:22] donate money for Sophie’s ransom. 帮我凑出苏菲的赎金
[26:23] Have a seat, congressman. We need to ask you 请坐 议员 我们想问你
[26:25] about an intern in your office, Michelle Golovin. 关于你的实习生米歇尔·戈洛文的事
[26:30] A former intern. 她曾在我这里实习
[26:31] She no longer works for you? 现在不在你手下了吗
[26:33] Not for more than a year now. 已经走了一年多了
[26:35] Have the kidnappers called back yet? 绑匪有没有再打过电话
[26:37] Did you two stay in touch? 你们有保持联系吗
[26:40] Maybe. I don’t– I don’t remember. 可能有 我 我记不得了
[26:42] A phone call or two at the most. 最多一两通电话
[26:44] Actually, it was a little more than that. 实际上 不止一两通
[26:46] 29 calls in the last month alone, 我们查到光上个月
[26:49] according to the phone records we pulled. 你们就有29个通话
[26:52] Ok. I can explain that. 我可以解释
[26:53] Good. Because we were wondering whether you and Michelle 很好 因为我们怀疑你和米歇尔
[26:55] had planned the kidnapping together. 合伙策划了这次绑架
[26:59] He came over last night around 8:30. 他昨晚八点半左右来过
[27:02] He said his wife was at some stupid board meeting. 说他妻子正在开什么董事会
[27:05] What did you do? 你们干什么了
[27:06] We…made love. 我们 上床了
[27:11] But he did seem more nervous than usual. 但他看起来比平时要紧张
[27:14] Yes, I had a relationship with her. 对 我曾跟她在一起过
[27:16] While Michelle was still your intern. 从米歇尔在你手下实习开始
[27:19] Again, mea culpa. 再说一次 是我的错
[27:21] But I was single, we were both consenting adults, 但我当时单身 双方都是成年人皆自愿
[27:24] And this was before I met Sophie. 这一切都发生在我遇见苏菲之前
[27:26] Believe me, after that I wasn’t interested in anyone else. 相信我 遇见她之后我眼里再没有别人
[27:29] He told me we’d be together soon. 他说我们很快就能在一起了
[27:32] He doesn’t love Sophie, you know. 他不爱苏菲
[27:35] He only married her for his career. 他是为了前途才和她结婚
[27:40] Did he try to end things with you? 他有没有和你提过分手
[27:42] I broke it off with her the day after I met Sophie. 我遇见苏菲的第二天就和她分手了
[27:45] And how did she take it? 她什么反应
[27:49] Not well. 不太好
[27:50] She was very angry. 她特别生气
[27:52] She was upset. She started to threaten suicide 很难过 开始威胁我说
[27:54] if I didn’t call her or visit her regularly. 如果不联系她见她 就死给我看
[27:57] Visit her to have sex? 见她就是和她上床吗
[27:59] We made love whenever he came over. 只要他来我们就会发生关系
[28:01] And he kept all of this a secret from Sophie? 他做这一切都瞒着苏菲吗
[28:04] Yes. 是的
[28:05] Maybe I should have told Sophie. 也许我不该瞒着苏菲的
[28:07] I was just talking to Michelle to calm her down. 我和米歇尔联系只是为了安抚她
[28:09] It wasn’t like we were still sleeping together. 我俩已经没关系了
[28:11] Why did you go see her last night? 你昨晚见她做什么
[28:14] Because she threatened to 因为她威胁我说
[28:15] swallow a bottle of painkillers if I didn’t. 如果我不去她就吞药自杀
[28:27] Ah, where the hell have you been? 你他妈去哪儿了
[28:30] I went to the store. 我去了商店
[28:32] You needed more detergent. 家里清洁剂用完了
[28:34] Well, you better start cleaning more. 你最好再勤快一点
[28:37] I’ve been doing it. 我挺勤快的了
[28:39] This place is a pigsty. 这地方乱得跟猪圈一样
[28:44] What are we paying you for? 我们付钱给你是干什么的
[28:47] You smell like something. What is it? 你身上有股味道 是什么
[28:50] Bleach probably. 可能是漂白剂吧
[28:51] No, no, it’s more like perfumy. 不对 好像是香味
[28:54] It’s like the woods or flowers or something. 像是木头或花的那种味道
[28:56] – Please. – But is good. I like. Come, come and dance with me. -别 -但很好闻 我喜欢 来和我跳舞吧
[28:59] Stop it, please! 求你停下
[29:03] Come on. 来嘛
[29:04] Leave me alone! 放开我
[29:05] You’ve been teasing me for months. 你已经挑逗了我好几个月
[29:07] You little bitch. You think you’re too good for me? 你这个小贱人 看不起我是吗
[29:10] – We should do something. – We can’t. -我们得做点什么 -不行
[29:12] He’s beating her up. 他在打她
[29:13] You bust in there, you blow the entire case. 你若贸然闯入 会毁了整个案子
[29:14] Yours and mine. Think of the big picture. 咱俩的都要毁 顾全大局吧
[29:17] You want to kill Sophie Troy, 你想害死苏菲·特洛伊
[29:18] or thousands of people if the missile shipment gets out? 还是让导弹得以运出去害死无数人
[29:25] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[29:26] Nothing. 没什么
[29:28] She was getting smart with me, 她在给我耍小聪明
[29:30] but, uh, she learned her lesson. Go. 不过 她已经吸取教训了 走吧
[29:34] Go! Clean yourself up. 去把自己洗干净
[29:39] Well? 怎么了
[29:40] You’re right. Dyadya’s getting 20 million. 你说得没错 “叔叔”要了两千万
[29:46] Right now it’s “He said, she said.” 现在两人各执一词
[29:48] Well, the congressman didn’t get where he is 议员就是有这种颠倒黑白的能力
[29:49] without having some skill manipulating the truth. 不然也不会爬到此等高位
[29:52] Well, the threat of suicide, especially after a break-up, 威胁要自杀这种事 特别在分手后
[29:54] if definitely a possibility. 还是很有可能发生的
[29:55] I mean, I saw it happen with a friend of mine 我见过我朋友和他前任之间
[29:56] and his ex back in the day. 出过这种事
[29:58] I found a smoking gun. 我发现了确凿证据[冒烟的枪]
[29:59] Or at least the stuff that goes into the gun to make it smoke. 至少可以说是发现了让枪冒烟的东西
[30:01] Credit card receipts from the Congressman 议员的信用卡收据显示
[30:03] show he purchased ammo for a handgun. 他购买了手枪用的弹药
[30:05] And then more smoke– he sent that ammo 还有 他把那些弹药
[30:07] to a P.O. Box registered in his name in Virginia. 寄去了弗吉尼亚州他名下的一个邮箱
[30:10] Now, why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做
[30:16] Did you have your wife kidnapped? 你绑架了你的妻子吗
[30:18] What? 什么
[30:19] No, what? Why are you saying this? 什么 这话从何而来
[30:21] You purchased ammunition for a handgun last month, 上个月你购买了手枪用的弹药
[30:23] and you had it shipped to a mailbox in Virginia. 寄去了你在弗吉尼亚州的邮箱
[30:25] Which means you likely own a handgun, 也就是说你有可能有把手枪
[30:26] although there isn’t one registered to your name. 虽然现在你名下并没有枪
[30:28] Yes, I have a handgun. 对 我有把手枪
[30:29] Which you bought illegally? 非法购得的吗
[30:31] Well, I had to after being so staunchly 我之前非常坚定支持枪支管制
[30:33] pro gun control. 所以只能这么做
[30:34] You bought the gun with the intent to murder your wife, 你买枪是想谋杀你的妻子
[30:36] and then you changed your 之后改变了计划
[30:37] plans and arranged to have her kidnapped instead. 安排了对她的绑架
[30:39] No, I bought the gun because I was– 不 我买枪是因为我之前…
[30:40] Because I am– terrified of Michelle. 因为我一直很怕米歇尔
[30:44] You know, just a couple months ago 就在几个月前
[30:45] she threatened to come to my home 她威胁要来我家
[30:46] to tell Sophie that we were having an affair 告诉苏菲我们发生了婚外情
[30:48] and then she was gonna kill both of us in front of her. 然后在苏菲面前杀了我再自杀
[30:51] He’s scared of me? 他说他怕我
[30:55] He’s lying. 他在撒谎
[30:57] He’ll say anything to save his ass right now. 为了保住自己他什么都说得出口
[30:59] Those are interesting words to say about the man you love. 这么说你爱的人还真有点奇特
[31:01] I love him. But I also know his weaknesses. 我爱他 但我也知道他的弱点
[31:05] He’s selfish. He thinks about himself first. 他很自私 永远只先考虑他自己
[31:07] Like I have to be available for him whenever he wants. 好像只要他有需求 我就必须有求必应一样
[31:09] Ohh, I know the type. 我懂这种人
[31:11] Probably won’t even use protection, right? 他在床上也不用保护措施吧
[31:14] Are you kidding? 还用说
[31:16] That’s my responsibility. 在他眼里这是我该做的
[31:19] Look, despite what the Congressman is saying, 尽管议员有他的说辞
[31:20] I just want you to know that I believe you. 我只想告诉你我相信你
[31:23] And if you’ll agree to take a medical exam, 如果你愿意接受化验
[31:25] we can prove that he had 我们就能证明
[31:26] unprotected sex with you last night 他昨晚与你发生了无防护性行为
[31:28] and is just lying to save himself. 他为了救自己而撒了谎
[31:37] Now you’re looking at me like I’m dirt. 你现在一定觉得我很卑鄙无耻
[31:41] I’m just another scumbag politician, right? 觉得我只是又一个卑鄙的政治小人对吧
[31:45] I mean, I must be some 干我这行的人
[31:46] sort of a depraved narcissist to do what I do. 必定都是道德败坏的自恋者
[31:50] Maybe I am. 也许我就是吧
[31:52] Maybe I am. 也许就是这样
[31:55] It doesn’t mean I would hurt my wife. 可我绝不会伤害我的妻子
[31:58] I love Sophie. 我爱苏菲
[32:00] So… 所以
[32:02] I don’t care about my reputation anymore, all right? 现在开始 我不在乎我的名声了
[32:05] Go ahead, smear my name if that’s what you want to do. 去吧 你们想给我泼脏水就尽情地去吧
[32:07] I don’t care. 我不在乎了
[32:10] Just find her. 只要能找到她
[32:22] Hello. 喂
[32:24] No, he can’t talk right now. He’s in the bathroom. 不 他现在没法来接电话 他在上厕所
[32:27] Who’s this? 你是谁
[32:30] Ah, you’re Dyadya. 你是”叔叔”
[32:33] No, I didn’t know. 不 我不知道
[32:40] Yeah. I’ll tell him. 好 我会转告他
[32:45] Dyadya just called. “叔叔”打电话来了
[32:46] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[32:47] What did he say? 说了什么
[32:49] He said he left two messages. 他说他给你留了两条信息
[32:51] Wants to know why you haven’t called him back yet. 想知道你为何还不给他回电
[32:53] I didn’t get them. 我没收到
[32:54] Or maybe you did and just didn’t tell me? 还是说你是收到了 只是没告诉我
[32:58] Seriously? Come on, now, you drunk. 你怀疑我 得了 你喝醉了
[33:02] Roman, it’s me. 罗曼 是我
[33:06] He wants us to meet him in an hour with a truck. 他要我们一小时后开货车过去和他碰头
[33:08] We’re supposed to bring ski masks. 戴好滑雪面罩
[33:09] All right, let’s go. 好 走吧
[33:12] What the hell? 怎么回事
[33:14] Are you spying on us? 你在监视我们
[33:16] Why are you hiding in the closet? 你躲在衣柜里干什么
[33:19] This isn’t good. 大事不妙
[33:23] She’s categorically refusing a medical exam. 她断然拒绝了化验
[33:26] Which means the Congressman is probably telling the truth 也就是说议员在他们的婚外情已断的事上
[33:29] about the affair being over. 说的是真话
[33:30] But it still doesn’t exonerate him. 但他的嫌疑还没有洗清
[33:32] He bought a gun because he was terrified of her, 他说买枪是因为怕她
[33:34] and yet he went to visit her the day his wife went missing. 可他却在他妻子失踪的当天去见了她
[33:36] Maybe Sophie found out about them and tried to expose him. 也许苏菲发现了他们的事 想要曝光他
[33:38] The problem is, 问题在于
[33:39] if he’s not behind the kidnapping, 如果他不是绑架案的幕后黑手
[33:41] we don’t have any other leads, and it’s… 那我们目前没有任何其他线索 而现在
[33:44] A little over a hour till the deadline. 距离最后期限只剩下一个多小时了
[33:46] And we don’t have any way to contact the kidnappers. 我们没有任何方式能联系到绑匪
[33:49] Maybe we do. 也许有
[33:52] How long you been in there, huh? 你在里面多久了
[33:54] What did you hear? 你听到了什么
[33:55] Nothing, I swear. 我发誓我什么都没听到
[33:58] Who do you work for? 你为谁卖命
[33:59] I think they’re just messing with her. They won’t hurt her. 我觉得他们只是在刁难她 没有伤害她的意思
[34:01] We don’t know that. 我们不能肯定
[34:03] Who is it? 谁打来的
[34:04] Rossi, hold on. 罗西 稍等一下
[34:05] Can’t. Clock’s ticking 等不了了 时间紧急
[34:06] and you’ve got our best lead on the kidnappers. 你那里有我们找到绑匪的最佳线索
[34:08] There’s no one. 没人雇我
[34:09] You’re a lying bitch. 你这个谎话连篇的贱人
[34:11] It’s the damn Feds, isn’t it? 是联调局的条子对吗
[34:13] She has to die. 她必须死
[34:17] Oh, please, don’t! 求你了 不要
[34:19] Reid, are you there? 里德 在听吗
[34:28] Stop, stop. Listen. 停下 别去 听
[34:30] – Is he dead? – Yeah. -他死了吗 -死了
[34:31] Reid, what’s going on? 里德 什么情况
[34:33] It’s more complicated than we thought. 事情远比我们想的复杂
[34:34] You go in there and arrest those guys right now. 你们立刻进去逮捕他们
[34:36] Roman’s dead. Just wait a minute. 罗曼死了 再等一会儿
[34:38] I should have killed him sooner, sweetheart. 我该早点杀了他的 甜心
[34:41] Are they… 他们是…
[34:42] Yeah, I think so. 我想是的
[34:44] Get your things. We’re leaving. 拿上你的东西 我们走
[34:46] What about Dyadya? “叔叔”怎么办
[34:48] His contact is pissed that he asked for more ransom, 他的同伙因为他要了更多赎金气疯了
[34:51] but she’ll pay if the wife is dead. 要是议员妻子死了 她也会付钱的
[34:54] We’re supposed to pick up the body and dump it. 我们本来要负责收尸和弃尸
[34:57] But listen to me. 听我说
[35:00] We don’t have to do any of this. 我们不必这么做
[35:04] We can take the money, or we can run away. 我们可以去拿钱 或者逃得远远的
[35:08] Rossi, the unsub’s a woman. 罗西 不明嫌犯是女性
[35:09] I don’t think we should arrest anyone yet. 我认为我们现在先不要逮捕任何人
[35:10] They’re leaving now. They might lead us to Sophie. 他们准备走了 也许他们能带我们找到苏菲
[35:15] Reid said the unsub’s a female. 里德说不明嫌犯是女性
[35:17] Could be someone close to the congressman. 可能是议员身边的人
[35:19] Michelle doesn’t have the sophistication to pull it off. 米歇尔根本没做这事的头脑
[35:22] Since he fired her, all of his staffers have been male. 议员把她炒掉后 剩下的就都是男性职员了
[35:25] The congressman said something odd about his mother. 议员之前提起他母亲的时候感觉怪怪的
[35:27] I saw him earlier and he said his mother would say 我早些见到他的时候 他说他母亲会说
[35:30] that Sophie was abducted because he wasn’t a gentleman. 苏菲被绑架是因为他不够绅士
[35:35] That’s harsh. 还真伤人
[35:36] Her opinion means a lot to him, 或许他很看重她的想法
[35:37] or maybe he’s scared of her? 又或者他惧怕她
[35:38] It could be both. 可能两者都有
[35:40] What if this is like “The Manchurian Candidate”? 万一这跟《谍网迷魂》的情节相似呢
[35:44] A domineering mother molds her candidate son 专横跋扈的母亲把自己作为候选人的儿子
[35:46] into an unwitting assassin. 不知不觉地打造成了一名刺客
[35:49] I ask myself that same question. 我也问我自己同样的问题
[35:52] I mean, where did Benjy come from? 本杰到底是从哪来的呢
[35:54] I know I gave birth to him. 我知道他是我生出来的
[35:55] I remember the 20 hours of labor. 我记得那长达20小时的生产过程
[35:57] But the rest — 但是剩下的
[35:58] it’s–it’s a cosmic gift. 他简直就是宇宙赐我的礼物
[36:01] I mean, where did Mozart come from? 就像是莫扎特 爱因斯坦
[36:03] Or Einstein or — 是什么成就了他们
[36:04] Ok, let’s drop the earth mother act. 好了 少来大地母亲这一套了
[36:07] You went to Vassar, and you were voted 你是瓦萨学院毕业的 在学校被选为
[36:09] most likely to run a Fortune 500 company, 掌管五百强企业的好苗子
[36:11] yet you never had a career after college. 可你从大学毕业后就没工作过
[36:14] I chose to stay home and raise my children. 我选择留在家里养育孩子
[36:16] You have a problem with that? 这有什么问题吗
[36:18] No, but it makes me wonder 没有 但我不禁好奇
[36:19] what happened to all that ambition. 你的野心去哪了
[36:20] It had to go somewhere. 总得有地方发泄吧
[36:21] I think you channeled it into your sons. 我认为你把它转移到你两个儿子的身上了
[36:24] Especially Benjamin, 在你的大儿子出意外后
[36:25] after your older son had his accident. 你更是把它都集中在了本杰明身上
[36:27] You were smart enough to stay in the background, 你很聪明 一直只待在幕后
[36:28] but you guided Benjamin’s career. 操纵着本杰明的事业
[36:31] Who knew the FBI had such active imaginations? 谁能想到联邦调查局的人居然有这么丰富的想象力
[36:35] What happened? Did Benjamin step out of line? 怎么了 本杰明越线了吗
[36:36] Did he marry someone you didn’t approve of? 他娶了一个你不喜欢的人吗
[36:39] Ben fell head over heels in love. 本疯狂地堕入爱河
[36:42] He met and married Sophie within a year. 他跟苏菲认识不到一年就结婚了
[36:43] Now, that’s awfully fast. 这也算是闪婚了
[36:46] I can’t imagine you had a chance 我想你肯定还没机会
[36:47] to properly vet and train her, 好好审查并且调教她
[36:49] so the solution was to get rid of her. 所以最好的办法就是除掉她
[36:52] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[36:53] You seemed genuinely surprised 当你听到赎金是两千万的时候
[36:55] when you heard the ransom amount was $20 million. 你很是吃惊
[36:58] Why is that? 为什么
[36:59] Well, it’s an awful lot, don’t you think? 那也太多了点 你不觉得吗
[37:02] A lot more than two. 比两百万是多了很多
[37:04] That was supposed to be their fee 那才是他们替你
[37:05] for getting rid of Sophie, 除掉苏菲的报酬
[37:07] but they changed the terms on you. 但是他们突然改了赎金
[37:10] They heard about Benjamin’s campaign war chest 他们听说了本杰明有一笔竞选资金
[37:12] and thought they were being underpaid. 于是认为自己的报酬太低
[37:15] That is pure conjecture. 这纯属臆想
[37:16] His approval rates were waning. 他的支持率在降低
[37:19] Something like this would create sympathy, 而这种事 会引起大众对他的同情
[37:21] boost his visibility. 提高他的人气
[37:24] Maybe this wasn’t about your disliking Sophie. 也许这跟你不喜欢苏菲无关
[37:28] This is just you being ruthlessly pragmatic. 这只不过是你实际到了冷血的地步
[37:32] Here’s what’s gonna happen. 这是接下来我们准备采取的措施
[37:34] We’re gonna charge Benjamin with weapons possession 我们要指控本杰明非法持有武器
[37:36] and with the intent to murder his wife. 并且蓄意谋杀他的妻子
[37:39] This is not just a minor sex scandal. 这可不是一个小小的性丑闻
[37:42] His career will be destroyed, 他的事业会因此被毁掉
[37:45] and all your hard work grooming him 而你为他所做的一切努力
[37:47] will go down the drain. 也都会付诸东流
[37:51] Unless you want to call the kidnappers and end this now. 除非你愿意打给绑匪 结束这一切
[38:16] – FBI! – FBI! -联邦调查局 -联邦调查局
[38:17] Hands in the air! 把手举起来
[38:28] She’s alive. 她还活着
[38:30] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[38:51] Is there something you want to say to your wife? 你有什么想要对你妻子说的话吗
[38:53] Yes. 有
[38:54] Sophie, you’re my entire world. 苏菲 你是我的一切
[38:59] And I want you to fight 我希望你可以抗争
[39:01] and don’t give up. 千万不要放弃
[39:06] I want you to come back to me. 我希望你能回来我身边
[39:10] I can’t. 我做不到
[39:12] That was the congressman speaking to me 您刚刚看到的是昨天下午
[39:13] in an exclusive interview yesterday afternoon, 我对议员所做的独家专访中的片段
[39:16] and this was him an hour ago. 而这是一个小时前的片段
[39:18] I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks 我想对联邦调查局 特别是行为分析组
[39:21] to the FBI, in particular the BAU, 表达我由衷的感谢
[39:25] for bringing my Sophie back to me. 感谢他们把我的苏菲带回到我的身边
[39:29] I am and I will be eternally grateful. 我将会永远心怀感恩
[39:35] Call me a softie, but this whole thing 你们说我多愁善感也罢 但是这整件事
[39:36] is turning me into mush. 让我的心都融化了
[39:38] You know, according to online polls, 根据网络民意调查显示
[39:39] his approval ratings are skyrocketing. 他的支持率现在一冲上天
[39:42] We may be looking at a future 在我们眼前这个人
[39:44] president of the United States. 也许会是未来的美国总统
[39:46] He is a tall drink of water. 他还真是高富帅啊
[39:48] Speaking of pretty boys, 说到小帅哥
[39:50] where’s Reid? 里德去哪了
[39:54] That should do it. 这样应该就可以了
[39:56] Hey, thanks for coming back to clean up. 谢谢你回来帮我收拾
[39:57] You didn’t have to. 你不用麻烦的
[39:58] No worries. I, um, 这没什么 我
[40:00] I wanted to apologize for almost rushing in there 我差点就冲进去 救错了人
[40:03] to save the wrong girl, as it turns out. 我想向你道歉
[40:06] You could have been right. 你也可能做对了
[40:07] One of the hardest things 盯梢行动中最难的事情之一
[40:08] about surveillance is not taking action. 就是不采取任何行动
[40:10] You listen, you analyze, 你监听 分析情报
[40:12] and then you force yourself to do nothing. 然后逼自己什么都不做
[40:14] I imagine that’s really hard. 我相信这肯定很难
[40:16] Oh, and sorry also about ruining 对了 我还要为毁了《远大的前程》
[40:17] “Great Expectations” for you. 这本书向你道歉
[40:18] You just saved me about 20 hours. 你省了我二十个小时的时间
[40:20] Maybe you can summarize “Bleak House” for me, too. 要不你把《荒凉山庄》也总结给我听吧
[41:07] Everyone said it was a mistake to visit you. 大家都说我不该来探你
[41:11] I’m your mother, and I raised a good son, didn’t I? 我是你母亲 我养育了个好儿子 不是吗
[41:20] What you did to Sophie was unforgivable. 我无法原谅你对苏菲的所作所为
[41:23] I’m sorry, Benjy. 对不起 本杰
[41:33] But it worked. 但是很有效
[41:40] Now what do I do? 我接下来该怎么做
[41:57] First you need to… 首先 你要
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme