Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My sister and brother-in-law died in 9/11. 我姐姐和姐夫都在911中丧生
[00:05] They had a baby girl, Meg. 他们有一个可爱的女儿 叫梅格
[00:08] I took her in. 我们收养了她
[00:08] Actually, Chris and I moved into their house. 其实是克里斯和我搬进了她家
[00:11] She’s 13, and the light of my life. 她十三岁 是我的小心肝
[00:13] Make sure you’re home on time, 你要按时回家
[00:14] otherwise the search party’s coming for you. 不然我就派搜查队去找你
[00:16] Make sure you text me when you land 你也要一下飞机就给我发短信
[00:17] or I’ll send one for you. 不然我也派搜查队去找你
[00:18] – I love you. – Love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[00:20] See you in the morning. 早上见
[00:22] Omg, he messaged us back. 他给咱们回消息了
[00:24] He is so hot. 他太性感了
[00:26] Could you imagine if he was your boyfriend? 你能想象他要是你男友怎么样
[00:28] He’s asking for a picture. 他要我们发照片
[00:30] You’re not actually sending one, are you? 你不会真给他发吧
[00:32] Well, he’s a senior. What’s the big deal? 他就是个高中生 有什么大不了的
[03:37] How the hell do you think it makes me feel, huh? 你觉得这么做我是什么感觉
[03:40] I said I’m sorry. 我道过歉了
[03:42] I bust my butt at work all day 我一天累死累活的工作
[03:45] and all I ask for is a hot meal. 要的无非是顿热乎饭
[03:48] Honey, I’m sorry, please. 亲爱的 对不起 求你了
[03:51] I know this is my fault. 我知道是我的错
[03:54] You think I want to do this? 你以为我想这么做
[03:57] Look, I know you had a hard day at work. 我知道你一天工作很累
[04:00] No! 不
[04:01] I had a rough day. 我这一天糟透了
[04:03] Rough day at work. Say it right. 工作糟透了 说对了
[04:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[04:11] You had a rough day. 你这一天糟透了
[04:15] So why do you have to make it worse? 那你为什么还要火上浇油
[04:19] I’ll do better. I promise. 我会做得更好的 我保证
[04:24] I’m tired of giving you second chances. 我厌倦总给你机会了
[04:37] Damn. 该死
[04:38] You look like you could use this more than me. 看来你比我更需要这个
[04:39] Oh, my hero. 我的救星
[04:41] Hey, Meg, let’s go! 梅格 该走了
[04:43] You’re gonna be late for school. 上学要迟到了
[04:44] Coming. 来了
[04:45] – Thank you. – I saw that. -谢了 -看见了哦
[04:48] Good morning to you, too. 你也早上好
[04:50] Hey, can I go to the mall with Markayla 我这周末能和马卡拉
[04:52] And a couple of other friends this weekend? 和几个其他朋友一起去逛街吗
[04:54] Do these couple of other friends have names? 这几个朋友有名字吗
[04:56] Bobby and Tyler. 鲍比和泰勒
[04:57] Ok, those are weird names for girls. 女孩叫这名字有点奇怪啊
[04:59] They’re in my biology class. 他们是我生物课上的同学
[05:00] Ok, well, do these friends know that Kate has a gun? 你这些朋友知道凯特有枪吗
[05:03] – Hey, stop that. – You’re right. -别这样 -也是
[05:04] Technically, she’s got two guns. 准确的说 她有两把枪
[05:06] It’s true. 这是事实
[05:08] I’m kidding. Yes, of course you can go. 开玩笑的 没问题 你当然可以去
[05:09] Thanks, Chris. I need to text Markayla and let her know. 谢谢 克里斯 我得发短信给马卡拉告诉她
[05:16] Ok, what was that? 好吧 怎么回事
[05:18] What? It’s not a date. 怎么了 又不是约会
[05:19] She’s going to the mall, it’s a public place. 她要去逛街 是公共场合
[05:20] With two boys that we’ve never met. 是跟两个我们从没见过的男孩子
[05:22] I don’t think it’s such a big deal. 我觉得没什么大不了的
[05:23] We had a plan for her dating. 我们对她约会的事可是有计划的
[05:26] This is not a date. 这不算是约会
[05:28] I have 3 guns, by the way. 另外 我可有三把枪
[05:31] Come on, sweetheart. 走啦 宝贝
[05:35] Over the last 3 weeks, 过去三周内
[05:36] the bodies of Myia Collins and Lauren White 玛雅·柯林斯和劳伦·怀特的尸体
[05:38] have been found in Diamond Bar, California, 在加州钻石吧市被发现
[05:40] a suburb 25 miles east of Los Angeles. 那里在洛杉矶以东四十公里
[05:43] Both victims were found in alley dumpster. 两名死者都是在小巷的垃圾箱里被发现的
[05:44] Each had her throat slashed and had been brutally beaten. 每人的喉咙都被割了并被残忍殴打
[05:47] This guy literally dumped his victims like trash. 这家伙确实像垃圾一样把死者丢弃了
[05:50] Classic misogynist sadist. 典型的厌恶女性的虐待狂
[05:52] Definitely looks like the torture escalates with each attack. 看上去每次殴打折磨程度都会升级
[05:54] These women weren’t just cut, they were beaten to a pulp. 这些女人不止是被割喉 而且被打成了肉酱
[05:57] That feels personal. 感觉有私人恩怨
[05:58] It’s possible the unsub knew both victims, 可能嫌犯认识被害人
[06:00] or at the very least used them as surrogates 或者至少把她们当做是
[06:01] for the true object of his anger. 他真正愤怒对象的替代品
[06:03] He abducts, offends, and disposes of each victim 他在有人注意到她们消失前
[06:05] before anyone notices they’re gone. 就完成了绑架 侵犯和弃尸
[06:07] He may be preying on loner types. 他的目标可能是独来独往的人
[06:09] It looks like they both have ligature marks 看上去两人手腕和脚腕上
[06:10] on their wrists and ankles. 都有绑缚的痕迹
[06:11] Which means he has a secure secondary location 这说明他有安全的第二住所
[06:13] where he holds them captive. 可以把她们监禁起来
[06:15] So he could be testing how much torture his victims can take. 那他可能是在测试被害人能承受多少折磨
[06:17] And then when he’s done with his fun, 等他玩够了
[06:18] if things don’t go as planned, 如果事情不能按他预想的来
[06:19] He silences them permanently by slitting their throats. 他就割开她们喉咙让她们永久沉睡下去
[06:22] The preliminary M.E. Report shows that neither of the victims 初步的尸检报告显示 两名死者生前
[06:24] were sexually assaulted. 都没遭受过性侵
[06:25] Maybe he’s impotent. 也许嫌犯阳痿
[06:26] Or the abuse is what really turns him on. 或者虐待才是他快感的源泉
[06:28] Either way, he’s enjoying their pain. 无论如何 他都是在享受她们的痛苦
[06:30] And he’s gonna want to experience that again. 并且还不会收手
[06:32] Wheels up in 30. 30分钟后出发
[07:41] Scream 尖叫
[07:46] William.R. Alger once said, 威廉·R·阿吉尔[美国外交官]说过
[07:48] “Men often make up in wrath what they want in reason.” 男人尽管情倾于理 却总倾泻与怒
[07:52] This creep definitely has a type. 这个变态的目标都是同一类型
[07:55] Both women were roughly the same age, same look. 两名被害人的年龄和长相均相似
[07:57] Cute brunettes are his thing. 长相甜美 深色头发
[07:59] Myia Collins was single. She grew up in the area 玛雅·柯林斯是单身 在当地长大
[08:01] and worked at the local elementary 生前在当地小学
[08:02] school as a substitute teacher. 做代课老师
[08:04] Lauren White recently moved back to Diamond Bar 劳伦·怀特最近和她丈夫分居后
[08:06] after she and her husband split. 才搬回钻石吧
[08:07] It says here Lauren recently started 报告上说劳伦最近刚开始
[08:09] working part-time as a nurse. 做兼职护士
[08:11] So both women had jobs in which it 两名被害人的工作性质
[08:12] wouldn’t necessarily be noticed 都属于即使几天没来上班
[08:13] if they were gone for a few days. 也不会有人注意到的
[08:15] What about friends and family? 朋友和家人呢
[08:16] Lauren has a sister, Heather. 劳伦有个姐姐 海瑟
[08:18] Myia, not so much. All her family is in Ohio. 玛雅的家人都在俄亥俄
[08:20] We know this guy’s good at being invisible. 嫌犯很善于隐藏自己的行踪
[08:22] Both women were last seen leaving 两名被害人最后一次被人看到
[08:24] work and never made it back home. 都是下了班 但没能回到家
[08:26] He has to be abducting them in public. 他一定是在公共场合绑架了她们
[08:28] Both were technically single. 她们都是单身
[08:29] They could have been looking to meet new people. 都想认识新的男人
[08:30] Maybe that was his in. 也许这就是他的作案手法
[08:31] Raymond Fernandez used to place personal ads in the newspaper. 雷蒙德·费尔南德斯的作案手法是在报纸上登广告
[08:34] He would seduce and rob the women who answered them. 引诱并杀害那些联系他的女人
[08:36] The unsub could be a lonely hearts killer. 嫌犯也许和他一样
[08:38] Maybe he hunts his victims at places where singles hang out. 也许他专在单身女性聚集的地方寻找目标
[08:40] You know, bars, night clubs, chess tournaments. 酒吧 夜店 国际象棋锦标赛
[08:45] If the women turned down his advances, 如果有女人拒绝他
[08:47] It could have emasculated him. 可能会让他受伤
[08:49] You rejected me. I’m literally going to make you feel my pain. 你拒绝了我 我就要让你付出代价
[08:53] But he’s not breaking their hearts, 但他不是要伤她们的心
[08:54] He’s breaking their bodies. 而是伤害她们的身体
[08:55] All right, when we land, 降落后
[08:56] JJ, you and Kate go to the M.E. 小洁和凯特去见法医
[08:57] Morgan, reach out to the families. 摩根去见被害人的家属
[08:59] The rest of us will set up at the precinct. 剩下的人去警局
[09:05] Agent Hotchner, thanks for coming out. 霍奇纳探员 多谢你们前来
[09:06] Detective Davenport. This is agent Rossi, Dr. Reid. 达文波特警探 这位是罗西探员和里德博士
[09:09] Welcome. Right this way. 欢迎 这边请
[09:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:12] To be honest, this kind of thing doesn’t happen around here. 说实话 这里从没发生过这种事
[09:15] This guy has the entire city on edge. 现在全城人的目光都聚集在了这个人身上
[09:17] A serial killer will do that. 连环杀手就有这本事
[09:19] – Your team can set up in here. – Thank you. -你的小组可以在这里办公 -谢谢
[09:27] Have any witnesses come forward? 找到目击者了吗
[09:29] I have my guys out interviewing local merchants, 我的手下正在给本地商户做笔录
[09:30] but so far we’re coming up empty. 暂时还没有收获
[09:32] Have you noticed any variations in traffic patterns 弃尸地点附近的交通状况
[09:34] near where the bodies were found? 有什么规律可循吗
[09:35] – That road’s a commuter nightmare. – Why? -那段路是交警的噩梦 -此话怎讲
[09:38] The unsub had to know the traffic 嫌犯必须熟知那里的路况
[09:39] in order to escape detection. 才可在弃尸时避开所有人
[09:40] Grand avenue’s 18 miles long 格林大街有18英里长
[09:42] and runs through 4 other cities. 并横跨其他四座城市
[09:43] He could have spread out the dump sites but chose not to. 他本可以选择不同的地方弃尸 但他没有
[09:46] Both victims were found within a mile of one another. 两处弃尸点相距只有一英里
[09:48] That’s a huge risk the unsub didn’t have to take. 嫌犯完全没必要冒如此大的险
[09:50] The area must be important to him. 这个地方对他来说一定有着特殊的意义
[09:52] Or convenient. What are you willing to bet 或者说比较方便 你想不想赌一把
[09:54] the unsub either lives or works nearby? 嫌犯也许就在那附近生活或工作
[09:57] The tox screens came back negative, 毒物检测的结果呈阴性
[09:59] However, C.O.D. on both wasn’t the lacerations to their necks 但与我最初的猜测不同 她们的死因
[10:02] like I initially thought. 并不是因为脖子上的伤
[10:03] So what was it? 那是什么
[10:05] Blunt force trauma to the back of the head. 死因是脑后遭到重击
[10:07] In fact, the lacerations were done postmortem. 脖子上的伤是死后造成的
[10:09] The slicing of throats is a symbolic way 割喉的意义是象征着
[10:11] of silencing his victims. 让被害人沉默
[10:13] Maybe he feels he doesn’t have a voice himself. 也许嫌犯本人觉得自己无法发声
[10:16] Looks like he might have hesitated. 从伤口来看他有些犹豫
[10:18] Yeah. But the incision across Lauren’s throat 没错 但劳伦喉咙上的切口
[10:20] was much more precise. 就精准了很多
[10:22] His confidence in the way he kills 随着被害人的增加
[10:24] could be building with each victim. 他的信心也与日俱增
[10:25] With Myia he literally beat her with his bare hands. 他殴打玛雅的时候用的是自己的双手
[10:28] You can tell from the bruising here. 从这里的淤青可以看出来
[10:30] She suffered multiple fractures in her arms and torso. 她手臂及躯干都有多处骨折
[10:33] Lauren had the same type of bruising, 劳伦身上也有同样的瘀伤
[10:35] but her injuries were much more brutal. 但嫌犯对她下手更残忍
[10:37] He introduced a blunt object. 他使用了一种钝器
[10:39] Brutality could be important to his fantasy. 在他的幻想中 残忍的手法也许很重要
[10:41] Maybe he’s trying to perfect his method of torture. 他可能想改进自己的折磨手段
[10:43] Or he’s devolving. 或者他在转变
[10:45] Maybe the torture isn’t enough. 可能折磨还不够
[10:46] There could be something else he wants from his victims. 他或许还想从被害人身上得到些什么
[10:51] Your sister moved back here 3 months ago. 你姐姐三个月前搬回这里
[10:54] Was that to be closer to you? 是为了住得和你更近一些吗
[10:56] We had a falling out about a year ago. 我们一年前大吵了一架
[10:58] It had only been in the last couple of months 几个月前 我们的关系
[11:00] we started patching things up. 才刚有所好转
[11:02] If you don’t mind me asking, 如果你不介意的话
[11:03] what caused the rift in your relationship? 我想问问你们的关系为何会破裂
[11:06] When our folks split, she took it the hardest. 我们父母分开时 她受到很大的打击
[11:10] She felt like our dad just left. 她觉得爸爸弃她而去了
[11:12] She turned to partying. 她沉沦于派对酒会
[11:14] There were times I would go days without hearing from her. 有时我甚至好几天都没有她的消息
[11:19] Lauren recently filed for divorce. 劳伦最近在申请离婚
[11:21] Can you tell me about her husband? 你能说说关于她丈夫的事吗
[11:23] I never even met him. 我都没见过他
[11:25] They hooked up at some bar. 他们是在某个酒吧认识的
[11:27] She’d only known him like a week 她认识他没几个礼拜
[11:28] before I got a text saying they had gotten married in Vegas. 我就收到信息说他们在赌城结婚了
[11:31] And when things didn’t work out for the two of them, 他们俩感情破裂以后
[11:32] she came back here. 她就回到了这里
[11:35] Did the divorce change her? 离婚让她有所改变吗
[11:38] She was the same Lauren. 她还是那个劳伦
[11:40] Still looking for a man to validate her. 还是想靠男人来证明自己
[11:43] Thanks, Garcia. 谢了 加西亚
[11:45] Well, Lauren’s ex-husband Doug checked out. 查过劳伦的前夫道格了
[11:47] He’s been in Seattle touring with his band the past few weeks. 他这几个星期一直在西雅图巡演
[11:50] According to her sister, she was promiscuous. 据她姐姐说 她的私生活非常混乱
[11:53] Said she would fall head over heels for any man 据说只要有男人对她稍微示好
[11:55] who showed her the slightest amount of attention. 她就会迫不及待地坠入爱河
[11:56] That may rule out the lonely hearts theory. 那可能就能排除掉寂寞芳心假说了
[11:58] That type of unsub typically thrives off of challenge. 那种类型的嫌犯通常喜欢更有挑战性的目标
[12:01] Lauren wouldn’t have given him that. 劳伦可不算什么挑战
[12:02] You know what? There might be another connection 可能还有一层关系
[12:03] we haven’t considered. 我们没有考虑到
[12:05] Myia was never promoted to full-time 玛雅没法升到全职员工
[12:07] because supervisors described her as quiet and submissive. 因为她的主管说她过于安静顺从
[12:10] Heather said Lauren struggled with 海瑟说劳伦一直想
[12:11] needing a man to validate her worth. 找个男人来证明自己的价值
[12:12] It speaks to both their levels of confidence. 这就能看出她们俩对自我信心不足
[12:15] This unsub could be targeting women with self-image issues. 嫌犯很可能专挑对自我形象信心不足的女性
[12:29] Greta Thomas? 格莱塔·托马斯
[12:31] Yes, that’s me. 是我
[12:35] Honey, I need you to stay here. 亲爱的 你乖乖待在这
[12:38] Mommy will be right back. 妈妈马上回来
[12:46] My name is Peter. 我叫彼得
[12:47] I’m going to be your caseworker. 我会负责你的咨询
[12:49] Right this way. 这边走
[12:52] Have a seat. 请坐
[12:58] Can I get you something to drink? 要喝点什么吗
[13:00] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[13:03] I just need to verify a few things before we get started. 开始之前 我只需要再确认一些事
[13:13] There you go. 给
[13:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:18] Is this the first time you’ve been here? 你是第一次来这里吗
[13:22] My son saw it happen this time. 这次我儿子看到了
[13:29] I never wanted him to see me like this. 我从来不想让他看到我那副样子
[13:33] How old is he? 他多大了
[13:35] 7. 七岁
[13:52] You two have the option of staying here, 你们俩可以选择住在这里
[13:55] or if you have someplace else you’d rather stay the night… 或如果你们今晚还有别的住处
[13:59] Uh, I have a friend we could stay with. 我们可以住我朋友那
[14:03] Good. 好
[14:05] Now, I need you to tell me 我需要你告诉我
[14:07] exactly what your husband did to you. 你的丈夫到底对你做了什么
[14:13] Why target women with low self-esteem? 为什么瞄准自信心不足的女性
[14:14] What does it get him? 这有什么吸引他的
[14:16] Well, it makes him easier to control. 他能更轻易地操控她们
[14:18] He prolongs the torture because the more he does, 他加长了折磨的时间是因为
[14:20] the more powerful he feels. 折磨得越久 他就感觉越强大
[14:21] Which could mean he doesn’t feel 他很有可能在日常生活中
[14:22] very important in his everyday life. 自视不受重视
[14:29] Maybe he has low self-worth. Like attracts like. 也许他觉得自我价值低下 物以类聚
[14:32] And his only chance of dominance 他只能随意玩弄
[14:34] is to target other submissives. 其他有顺从心理的人
[14:35] If this is about power and control, 嫌犯会不会是在感觉
[14:36] maybe the stressor occurred when the unsub didn’t have any? 没有获得权力和控制感的时候就会被激怒
[14:40] Ok. 好的
[14:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:52] These women could be surrogates for the person 这些女人可能是代替品
[14:53] he holds responsible for his pain. 他认为她们该对自己的痛苦负责
[14:55] Something could have happened to him when he was a child. 他很可能有一个不幸的童年
[14:57] If he felt powerless in is childhood, 如果他在童年时感受过无力
[15:00] then having a taste of power now would be like a drug. 那么长大后权力对他来说就会像毒品
[15:03] Exactly. 没错
[15:04] And he’ll be looking for his next fix. 他会不断寻找下一个毒品
[15:06] I appreciate you letting us spend the night. 非常感谢你收留我们过夜
[15:09] I couldn’t bring myself to let Conner sleep at that place. 我无法允许自己让科纳在那里睡觉
[15:13] No, I’m fine. I just– I just need to get out of here. 不 我没事 我只是不想待在这里
[15:17] He could come back at any minute. 他随时都可能回来
[15:20] Text you when we’re on our way. 我们一出发就给你短信
[15:42] Conner? 科纳
[15:43] Did you pack your toothbrush? 牙刷收好了吗
[15:50] Conner! 科纳
[16:04] Conner? 科纳
[16:10] Didn’t you hear me calling you? 没听见我在喊你吗
[16:13] And how many times have I told you 我跟你说过多少遍了
[16:15] not to go to the cabinet and get candy? 不许偷吃柜子里的糖果
[16:18] I didn’t, mom. The man gave it to me. 我没有 是一个叔叔给我的
[16:23] What man? 什么叔叔
[16:25] That one. 他就在那儿
[16:41] Her name is Greta Thomas. 她叫格莱塔·托马斯
[16:43] According to the neighbor, her son Conner 据邻居说 她的儿子科纳敲他们家门
[16:44] knocked on their door saying a man took his mom. 说他妈妈被一个叔叔带走了
[16:46] She looks like the other two victims. 她与另两名被害人的遭遇相同
[16:48] Any word on her husband? 有她丈夫的消息吗
[16:49] Garcia’s trying to locate him. 加西亚正在找他
[16:51] Apparently he travels a lot for work. 很显然他因为工作需要经常出差
[16:53] Did Conner see anything? 科纳看见了什么吗
[16:54] He was able to give a description, 他给出一些描述
[16:55] but not much to go on. 但信息量很小
[16:57] Well, we might get more if we gave him a cognitive, 如果唤起他的认知他会想起更多
[16:58] but we’re gonna need to wait and get a guardian’s permission first. 但首先我们需要等待监护人的同意
[17:01] This is the first time that the unsub broke into someone’s house 这是嫌犯首次闯入被害人家中
[17:02] and left a witness. 并留下目击者证人
[17:03] Usually he just does it out in the open. 他通常只在户外作案
[17:05] Maybe he’s getting closer to his ideal surrogate. 也许这个替代者非常理想
[17:07] If that’s the case, what makes Greta different from the others? 若真如此 那格莱塔和其他人有什么不同呢
[17:10] She’s a mother. 她是一位母亲
[17:14] Tell me you found the husband. 你找到她丈夫了吧
[17:16] Affirmative, sir, but you’re never gonna believe where. 当然 先生 但地点说出来你绝对不信
[17:20] We believe we’re looking for a white male 我们在寻找的是一位白人男性
[17:22] in his mid- to late 30s who has a history 年近四十岁 经历过
[17:23] if physical and psychological abuse. 生理和心理的虐待
[17:26] This unsub is a projecting punisher, 这名嫌犯专门惩罚他认为有罪的人
[17:28] which means he’s victimizing women he believes 他专找那些他认为
[17:30] in one way or another haven’t stood up for themselves. 不能自强自立的女性下手
[17:38] With the first two victims, he caused injuries 他对前两名被害人造成的伤害
[17:40] that are consistent with domestic abuse. 与家暴的伤害一致
[17:42] With his latest victim, Greta Thomas, 最近一位被害人 格莱塔·托马斯
[17:44] not only is she a mother, 她不仅是一位母亲
[17:45] but she’s an actual victim of abuse. 也是一位真正的家暴受害者
[17:47] At her husband was jailed last night 她丈夫就在前一晚
[17:48] after an altercation at the family home. 由于家暴被捕入狱
[17:50] Which is why we believe the unsub’s mother 这使我们相信嫌犯的母亲
[17:51] was the one that actually suffered physical abuse. 曾一度遭受肉体虐待
[17:53] It’s likely he blamed her for allowing the violence 他极有可能怒其不争
[17:55] to enter and continue in the home. 让暴力在家庭中肆虐
[17:57] Rather than viewing his mother as a victim, 与其说他把母亲看成受害者
[17:59] he holds resentment towards her 不如说他更怨恨她
[18:01] because of the upheaval and fear he lived with. 害他整天过着提心吊胆的日子
[18:08] You’re pathetic! 你这个烂货
[18:10] I want some respect around this house! 在这个家里我需要得到尊重
[18:12] This house is a mess! You’re a mess! 这个房子一塌糊涂 你也一塌糊涂
[18:14] This man doesn’t hate this mother. 这个男人并不恨这个母亲
[18:16] He hates the idea of that she represented. 他恨的是她的懦弱
[18:18] Hesitation marks on the earlier victims 从前几个被害人身上伤口的犹豫痕迹
[18:20] indicate that the unsub feels conflicted by his actions. 可以看出嫌犯做过思想斗争
[18:23] It’s possible he does not want to hurt the women he abducts, 可能他原本不想伤害这些绑架来的女人
[18:25] but somehow he feels he has to. 但又出于某种原因觉得自己应该那么做
[18:27] Given his warped sense of justice, 因为他的正义感扭曲了
[18:28] he may see himself as a protector of these women. 他把自己看成是她们的保护者
[18:31] He may even want them to fight back. 他甚至希望她们反击
[18:33] He lost control at an early age, 他在很小的时候便失控
[18:35] and he’s desperate to regain it. 渴望重获控制的能力
[18:36] We should look at domestic abuse cases going back 25 to 30 years. 我们需要查找25至30年前的家暴案件
[18:39] Take a look at locations battered women frequent– 查查看女性较为聚集的地方
[18:41] group homes, women’s shelters, legal hearings. 集体宿舍 妇女庇护所 听证会
[18:43] For now our primary goal is to bring 我们现在主要目的是
[18:45] Greta Thomas home alive and safe. 将格莱塔·托马斯平安送回家
[18:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:10] You were supposed to help us. 你不是来帮我们的吗
[19:13] I told you everything he did to me. 我已经告诉你他对我做的一切了
[19:16] Oh, my God! 天哪
[19:18] Where’s Conner? What did you do to him?! 科纳在哪儿 你把他怎么了
[19:21] He’s fine, now that he’s no longer in that toxic environment. 他没事 他不会再被这种环境荼毒了
[19:25] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[19:29] You think this was the first time he saw that monster hit you? 你以为那是他第一次目睹那个禽兽打你吗
[19:34] The screaming, the fighting, the arguments. 尖叫声 打斗 还有争吵
[19:40] You think he’s stupid? 你以为他很笨吗
[19:46] I can’t imagine what that must do to a child. 我无法想象这对一个孩子会造成什么影响
[19:49] But I made a mistake. 但我犯了错
[19:52] Which you let it happen over and over again. 你一而再再而三地犯错
[19:57] Which is partly why I think you’re perfect. 这也是我认为你很完美的部分原因
[20:04] Final M.E. report just came through. 刚收到了法医的总结报告
[20:08] Take a look at the stomach contents. 看看胃内容物
[20:11] Saltwater, honey, ginger, and tea. 盐水 蜂蜜 姜和茶
[20:14] She also found multiple ulcerations 她还发现两名被害人的声带
[20:15] of the vocal chords of both victims, 都有多处溃疡
[20:17] most likely from all the screaming. 很可能是经常尖叫所致
[20:21] Spill it, kid. I can see you got a theory. 说吧 孩子 我看出来你有想法了
[20:24] The saltwater could serve another purpose. 盐水可能有其他用处
[20:26] Honey, ginger tea, and saltwater 蜂蜜 姜茶和盐水
[20:27] are often used to treat sore throats. 经常被用来治疗喉咙痛
[20:29] Maybe something about their voices is what’s driving him. 也许是她们的声音吸引了凶手
[20:32] But a sadist wouldn’t go to such lengths to heal his victims. 但虐待狂通常不会这么努力地治疗被害人
[20:34] Especially when his final act of rage is slicing their throats. 特别是当他最终泄愤的行为是割喉时
[20:37] This guy’s destroying the very thing he’s trying to preserve. 这家伙在破坏自己努力维护的东西
[20:40] All the torture could simply be a means to an end. 所有的虐待可能只是达到目的的手段
[20:43] If it’s not about the violence, what’s it about? 如果不是为了暴力 那是为了什么
[20:46] Their screams. 她们的尖叫
[20:51] Please! 拜托了
[20:52] We can’t stop. 我们不能停
[20:54] Not until you give me what I want. 除非你给我我想要的
[21:13] How the hell do you think that makes me feel, huh? 你觉得这么做我是什么感觉
[21:15] I said I’m sorry. 我道过歉了
[21:17] I bust my butt at work all day, 我一天累死累活的工作
[21:20] and all I ask is for a hot meal. 要的无非是顿热乎饭
[21:22] Honey, I’m sorry. 亲爱的 对不起
[21:24] Please, I know this is all my fault. 求你了 我知道是我的错
[21:27] You think I want to do this? 你以为我想这么做
[21:29] Look, I know you had a rough day. 我知道你今天工作糟透了
[21:31] So why do you have to make it worse? 那你为什么还要火上浇油
[21:34] I’ll do better. I promise. 我会做得更好的 我保证
[21:36] I’m tired of giving you second chances. 我厌倦总给你第二次机会了
[21:39] You’re on speaker, Garcia. 电话免提了 加西亚
[21:40] You guys, I have searched 大伙 我搜索了
[21:41] every shelter up and down the west coast. 全西海岸的每一家收容所
[21:43] I can’t find Greta’s name anywhere. 哪里都找不到格莱塔的名字
[21:45] Could she have registered anonymously? 她会不会是匿名登记的
[21:47] Records are kept confidential, but trust me, 资料确实对外保密 但相信我
[21:49] if she was listed in any of them, 如果她的名字出现过
[21:51] your nearsighted wonder girl would have found her. 你们这位近视天才女孩早都找到她了
[21:52] Maybe that’s the answer to where this guy finds his victims. 也许这家伙就是这样找到了他的受害人
[21:55] What if he works in the system? 说不定他就在系统里
[21:56] Women go to him for help and end up as victims. 女性们找他寻求帮助 却沦为他的受害人
[21:59] Hey, Garcia– 加西亚
[22:00] Already on it. Give me a minute. 已经开始搜了 给我一分钟
[22:01] If I find anything, I’ll hit you right back. 如果发现什么马上给你们打电话
[22:03] All right, so the physical abuse he witnessed 他在家里目睹的虐待
[22:05] in the household imprinted on him. 让他谨记在心
[22:06] That’s why he’s conflicted. 这就是为什么他内心充满矛盾
[22:08] He sees himself as protector and abuser. 他认为自己即是保护者又是施虐者
[22:10] And now he’s taking on the role of the abuser 而现在他扮演着施虐者的角色
[22:12] re-enacting what happened to his mother. 让他母亲的惨剧再度发生
[22:15] Typically, unsubs with this type of nostalgia 一般来讲 如此怀旧的不明嫌犯
[22:17] keep some kind of a trophy. 都会保留某种纪念品
[22:18] We haven’t seen any evidence of that here. 这里并没有任何相应的证据
[22:20] We’ve profiled that what he wants most from them 我们曾侧写他最想得到的
[22:22] are their screams. 是她们的尖叫
[22:23] Ok, but how is a scream a trophy? 好吧 那尖叫怎么作为纪念品
[22:26] It’s not. Unless he’s recording them. 没办法 除非都被他录了下来
[23:41] I know this is all my fault. 我知道是我的错
[23:43] You think I want to do this? 你以为我想这么做
[23:45] Look, I know you had a rough day. 我知道你今天工作糟透了
[23:48] Why did you have to make it worse? 那你为什么还要火上浇油
[23:50] I’ll do better. I promise. 我会做得更好的 我保证
[23:52] I’m tired of giving you second chances. 我厌倦总给你第二次机会了
[24:00] Hey, talk to us, hot stuff. 说吧 小亲亲
[24:02] I feel like I don’t deserve to talk to you, 感觉我根本不配给你们打电话
[24:03] because I have terrible news. 因为我有个坏消息
[24:04] I’m hitting the hardest wall in domestic abuse cases of yesteryear. 我在搜寻往年家庭暴力案件上毫无头绪
[24:07] To say there are a plethora 用大海捞针来形容
[24:09] is a severe injustice to the word plethora. 简直是对这个成语的侮辱
[24:10] I can’t narrow it down alone. I need help. 我没法靠我自己缩小目标 我需要帮助
[24:12] Based on the current victim pool, 根据现有的死者名单
[24:14] the mother would have been in her 20s back then. 母亲当时应该是二十多岁
[24:15] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 太谢谢了
[24:17] Keep talking. 继续说
[24:18] The unsub most likely grew up nearby, Garcia. 不明嫌犯应该是在本地长大的 加西亚
[24:20] Check recurring abuse cases 查查凶手的安全区
[24:21] within the comfort zone. 是否有反复发生的虐待案件
[24:22] Look for women who made frequent trips to the E.R. 主要找那些经常去看急诊的女性
[24:25] but not for abuse. More like a freak accident, 受伤原因却不是被虐待 很可能是假事故
[24:28] like falling down the stairs or extensive clumsiness. 比如说摔下楼梯或是特别笨手笨脚
[24:31] Uh-huh. Now we’re getting somewhere. 现在总算有点发现了
[24:33] And the occupation might match as well, 职业可能也相同
[24:34] so look for teachers or nurses. 所以找找看老师和护士
[24:36] Hello, promising candidate. 你好 有希望的候选人
[24:37] Karen Holden, third-grade teacher at the time. 凯伦·霍顿 那时是三年级的老师
[24:39] She went to the E.R. multiple times, 她多次出入急诊室
[24:41] courtesy of her icky, icky 全拜她十分讨厌
[24:43] abusive husband Frank Holden. 且虐待成瘾的丈夫弗兰克·霍顿所赐
[24:44] Where’s Frank and Karen now? 弗兰克和凯伦现在在哪儿
[24:46] Dead. Like in a tragic story of 已故 就像是莎士比亚笔下的
[24:48] Shakespearean proportions kind of way. 经典悲剧那样
[24:50] They died in a murder-suicide 25 years ago. 死于25年前的谋杀和自杀
[24:53] What happened? 怎么回事
[24:53] Uh, Frank had a drinking problem. 弗兰克酗酒
[24:55] He got punchy with Karen, like literally, 他对凯伦真的是恶语相向
[24:56] an argument ensued and 接着发生了争执
[24:58] ended up with Karen having her throat slashed 最后凯伦被割喉
[24:59] and Frank with a bullet in his head. 而弗兰克的脑袋开了花
[25:01] I am guessing they had a child? 我猜他们有孩子吧
[25:03] They did, indeed. 的确有
[25:04] Little Peter Holden. He was 7 at the time. 小彼得·霍顿 他那时七岁
[25:07] He saw the whole thing. 目睹了整个过程
[25:08] Do we know where Peter is now? 知道彼得现在在哪吗
[25:09] Negatory. After his parents died, 不知道 他父母死后
[25:11] he was put in the foster care system until he was 18, 他就在孤儿院一直待到成年
[25:13] and that’s where the paper trail ends. 书面记录就到此为止了
[25:14] Diamond Bar’s a small town. Probably changed his name 钻石吧是个小镇子 他可能改了名
[25:17] to escape the notoriety of his parents’ deaths. 以摆脱他父母惨死的风言风语
[25:19] I’ll check court records and see if I can find a breadcrumb. 我查一下法庭记录看看能不能找到线索
[25:22] All right, thanks, baby girl. 好的 谢谢 宝贝儿
[25:23] Wait, wait, there’s a name 等一下 等一下 有个名字
[25:24] that keeps coming up in the old hospital records. 总是在以前的医院记录上出现
[25:26] John Folkmore. He was an officer who responded 约翰·福柯莫 他是个警察 大部分
[25:28] to a majority of the calls from the Holden residence. 霍顿家的报警电话都是他出警的
[25:30] Johnny. He retired a few years back, but he still lives in town. 约翰尼几年前退休了 但还住在镇上
[25:34] You think he might know what happened to the kid? 你觉得他可能会知道那孩子怎么样了吗
[25:35] It’d be good to talk to him. 跟他谈谈可能会有收获
[25:42] You didn’t do it right. 你说错了
[25:45] I shouldn’t have to do this. 我本来不用这样的
[25:46] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[25:48] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么
[25:49] I don’t. Just let me go. 我不知道 放我走好吗
[25:51] I promise I won’t tell any– 我发誓不告诉任何…
[25:52] Why are you holding back? 你为什么要退缩
[25:53] I did what you wanted. 我照你的意思做了
[25:55] No, you didn’t! 不 你没有
[26:15] Do you think I want to do this? 你觉得我想这么做吗
[26:18] Then don’t. 那就别
[26:20] Please, just let me go. 求你了 放我走吧
[26:26] I can’t. 不行
[26:29] Why won’t you do what I ask?! 为什么不照我说的做
[26:31] I have. 我都听了你的
[26:33] No! It’s not right! 没有 你说错了
[26:37] It’s not the way it was! 当时不是那样
[26:39] Do it the way I said! 照我说的做
[26:41] It has to happen the way I explained it to you! 必须完全照我跟你说的做
[26:45] Do it the right way! 别做错了
[26:48] Do it! 别做错
[26:51] Do you remember that little guy? 你记得这个小男孩吗
[26:56] Peter Holden. 彼得·霍顿
[26:58] Never forgot that face. 从没忘记过这张脸
[27:00] Back in the day you responded to a number 那时候你受理过好几通
[27:02] of domestic abuse calls at the Holden residence. 霍顿家的家暴报警电话
[27:06] At least once a week. 每周至少一次
[27:08] You knew how violent Frank Holden was and you never arrested him. 你知道弗兰克·霍顿有多暴力但你从未拘留他
[27:12] Why? 为什么
[27:14] Karen covered for him. 凯伦总是掩护他
[27:17] She wrote the book on excuses. 她总能找到各种理由
[27:21] If she wasn’t telling me she fell down stairs, 不是跟我说从楼梯上摔下来了
[27:23] she was bumping into cabinets. 就是撞到了柜子
[27:27] You don’t know how many times 你不知道我有多少次
[27:28] I wanted her to come forward. 希望她能说实话
[27:34] Part of me blames myself for what happened that night. 对于那晚发生的事 我总有些自责
[27:40] Will you tell me about Peter? 你能跟我谈谈彼得吗
[27:44] He was a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[27:46] He loved baseball. 很喜欢棒球
[27:50] He didn’t deserve to grow up in a house like that. 他不该生在那种家庭
[27:54] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后见到他是什么时候
[27:57] A few nights before. 那事发生前几晚
[27:59] I stopped by the house to drop off a gift. 我去他家送了份礼物给他
[28:02] I bought him a cassette recorder. 我带了个录音机给他
[28:08] That’s an odd gift to give a 7-year-old, don’t you think? 你不觉得送七岁小孩这个很奇怪吗
[28:13] It wasn’t a gift, was it? 那不是礼物 对吗
[28:16] You wanted him to capture his mother’s abuse. 你希望他能录下他妈妈被虐的过程
[28:22] I–I don’t know what I was thinking. 我 我不知道我是怎么想的
[28:25] I was so frustrated with that whole situation. 对于当时的情况 我十分泄气
[28:28] I made a promise to the kid, 我向那孩子保证
[28:29] if he could get me the recording… 如果他能帮我录下来
[28:32] I could finally put that son of a bitch in jail. 我就能把那混蛋送进监狱
[28:37] You were the only positive male role model he ever had. 你是他唯一一个正面男性榜样
[28:43] Someone had to be. 总要有人去充当这个角色
[28:53] I think Peter changed his last name to Folkmore. 我觉得彼得把他的姓改成了福柯莫
[28:56] The officer’s last name? 那个警察的姓
[28:57] Yeah. Think about it. Whenever Peter and his mother 对 你想 每当彼得和他母亲
[28:59] were in trouble, who did they call? 有麻烦了 他们都打给谁
[29:01] Folkmore. He became a surrogate father. 福柯莫 他成了个代理父亲
[29:33] You are pathetic! 你这个烂货
[29:35] I cannot take this anymore! 我受不了了
[29:36] I am so sick of you! 我受不了你了
[29:39] The house is a mess! 家里一团糟
[29:41] You are a mess! 你也一团糟
[29:43] When I come home, 我回家的时候
[29:44] I want to be treated with some respect. 希望你能尊重我
[29:50] I can’t even stand to look at your face anymore! 我甚至现在都不想看着你
[29:54] How the hell do you think it makes me feel, huh? 你觉得这么做我是什么感觉
[29:57] I said I’m sorry. 我道过歉了
[29:58] I bust my butt at work all day 我整天都在拼命工作
[30:00] And all I ask for is a hot meal. 要的无非是顿热乎饭
[30:04] Honey, I know this is my fault. 亲爱的 我知道这是我的错
[30:06] You think I want to do this? 你觉得我想这么做
[30:08] I know you had a rough day at work. 我知道你今天工作不顺
[30:09] So why do you have to make it worse? 那为什么你还要火上浇油
[30:12] I’ll do better. I promise. 我会努力的 我保证
[30:13] I am tired of giving you second chances. 我受够了再给你机会
[30:16] Stop! Frank, please, put the knife down. 住手 弗兰克 快把刀放下
[30:18] He can hear. He’s in the other room. 他能听见 他就在旁边的屋里
[30:20] Stop! No, Frank– 住手 不 弗兰克
[30:25] Mommy! 妈妈
[30:33] Mom? 妈妈
[30:47] Dad? 爸爸
[30:50] No! 不
[30:57] According to child services, 据儿童保护机构说
[30:59] Peter was in and out of foster homes. 彼得在很多寄养家庭住过
[31:01] Says he carried a tape recorder with him wherever he went. 但他无论去哪 都拿着磁带录音机
[31:03] In his statement of the night when his parents died, 在他父母死亡当晚他的口供中
[31:05] he said they were arguing. Maybe he recorded it. 他说他们在吵架 或许他录下来了
[31:07] John never mentioned Peter giving him a tape. 约翰没提过彼得给过他什么磁带
[31:09] Maybe Folkmore didn’t know. 或许福柯莫不知道
[31:10] Karen died before Peter could give him the tape. 凯伦在彼得给他磁带之前就死了
[31:12] You think he would hold on to it for all those years? 你觉得他这么多年来还有那盘磁带
[31:14] Well, it’s possible. 有可能
[31:14] The tape would have been his last memory of his mother, 那盘磁带是他对他母亲的最后回忆
[31:16] so he kept it for himself. 所以他会一直保存着
[31:17] Something must have happened to the original recording. 原始的录音带一定遗失了
[31:19] There’s our trigger. 那就是诱因
[31:20] He’s not going to stop until he replaces what he lost. 他在拿回他丢失的东西前是不会停手的
[31:22] Hey, sweetness, give it to me good. 喂 亲爱的 快告诉我好消息
[31:24] I will. Peter Folkmore has only existed in the system 我会的 彼得·福柯莫在系统中
[31:27] for the last 16 years. 只有过去16年的记录
[31:29] He works at the angel network for women 过去的八年 他在一个为女性服务的
[31:31] for the last 8 years. 天使网络中工作
[31:33] Working there allowed him to do for other women 之前他无法帮助他的母亲
[31:34] what he couldn’t do for his mother. 而在那里 他可以帮助其他女性
[31:36] Karen wasn’t the only one making distress calls. 凯伦并不是唯一拨打求救电话的人
[31:37] A month ago, Peter called the fire department 一个月前 彼得打给了消防部门
[31:39] regarding a small fire in his basement. 报告了他地下室的一起小火灾
[31:41] According to insurance claims, he lost a slew of, quote, 据保险索赔 他丢失了大量的 原话是
[31:44] “Priceless belongings.” “极其贵重的物品”
[31:46] That’s right before the murders started. 那正是在谋杀案发生之前
[31:53] Do you have an address? 查到地址了吗
[31:54] Work and home already sent to you. 已经将工作及家庭地址发送给你们了
[31:55] JJ and I will take the house. 小洁和我去他家
[31:56] We’ll grab the others and go to the shelter. 我们和其他成员碰面一起去工作地点
[32:37] Where are you, Greta? 你在哪 格莱塔
[32:42] Come out, come out, wherever you are. 无论你在哪 快出来吧
[32:54] The sooner we get this right, 我们越早把录音弄好
[32:56] the sooner we can end this. 就能越早结束这一切
[33:16] Getting warmer? 接近了吗
[33:38] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[33:41] Yeah, you. You. 对 你 你
[33:50] I really wish you hadn’t done that. 我真希望你没有那样做
[34:07] You ruined it. We were getting somewhere. 你毁了一切 我们本来已经有进展了
[34:09] We can try again. Just please don’t do this! 我们可以从头开始 求你别这么做
[34:13] No! 不
[34:21] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[34:25] Come on! 过来
[35:22] Scream for me. 给我尖叫
[35:31] You wish. 想得美
[35:39] We need a medic down here asap. 这里急需医疗援助
[35:42] Greta. 格莱塔
[35:44] Greta, are you ok? 格莱塔 你还好吗
[35:46] Conner? 科纳在哪
[35:48] He’s ok. He’s safe. He’s safe. I promise. 他没事 他很安全 我保证
[35:51] You’re gonna be ok. An ambulance is on the way. 你也会没事的 救护车马上来了
[35:55] Scream for me. 给我尖叫
[36:08] “Nothing can drive one closer to his own insanity 没什么能比不愿消亡 阴魂不散的记忆
[36:11] than a haunting memory refusing its own death.” 更逼人疯狂的了
[36:14] Darnella Ford. 达纳拉·福特[作家]
[36:32] How’s the head? 你的头没事吧
[36:33] Oh, I’ll survive. 无大碍的
[36:35] What about you? 你怎么样
[36:37] I know that look. 我懂这表情
[36:39] Face of a worried mom. What’s going on? 一副妈妈的忧心忡忡的脸 怎么了
[36:42] Meg is going on her first date tonight. 今晚是梅格的首个约会之夜
[36:46] Really? 是吗
[36:47] At 13? 才13岁
[36:49] It’s not really– it’s not really a date. 也不是真的约会啦
[36:50] It’s with boys. 反正是有男孩子在
[36:51] But when I was 13 and I went to the mall 但要是我13岁 要专门跑到商场
[36:53] to meet boys, it was a date. 去见男孩子 那一定得算约会了
[36:56] Yeah. Times are a-changin’, my friend. 时代变啦 我的朋友
[37:00] I just keep reminding myself, it is just the mall. 我一直在提醒自己 那不过是商场而已
[37:03] I don’t think parents are ever ready for their kids to grow up. 父母是永远不会做好子女长大成人的准备的
[37:06] It feels like yesterday she was in diapers. 感觉昨天她还穿着尿布
[37:09] Teenagers. I don’t know how my mom survived. 青少年呀 我真怀疑我妈妈怎么熬过来的
[37:12] Ooh. Mine either. 我也一样
[37:15] Well, right now Henry still thinks girls have cooties. So… 不过现在亨利还是很讨厌女孩子们 所以
[37:18] He won’t feel that way a few years from now, so treasure it. 几年后就不会这样啦 好好珍惜吧
[37:26] Don’t you wish you could just… 我们不都是希望
[37:28] keep them innocent forever? 他们永远都那么单纯
[37:32] Yeah. 是啊
[37:42] Relax. We’re early. 别紧张 还早呢
[37:45] As long as we make it back before curfew, we’re good. 只要能在宵禁前回家就行
[37:47] Otherwise there’ll be hell to pay for. 不然的话我就惨了
[37:50] What did you tell your folks? 你怎么和他们说的
[37:51] The truth. Sort of. 算是说了实话吧
[37:53] I told them we were meeting two guys in our biology class. 我和他们说要见的是两个一起上生物课的男孩
[37:56] This is the best study session I’ve ever had. 那这可真是我参加过的最棒的学习小组了
[37:59] They actually believed you? 他们信你这话了
[38:01] Why wouldn’t they. 为什么不信呢
[38:02] I couldn’t tell them we were meeting 总不能说是来见在网上认识的
[38:03] some cute senior we met online. They’d freak. 高年级帅哥吧 会吓坏他们的
[38:25] Where is that cute guy? 那他在哪呢
[38:29] Speaking of freaking… 要说吓人
[38:38] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[38:39] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[38:41] You were supposed to just drop us off, not follow us in. 你送我们来就该回去了啊
[38:44] It’s a mall. Valentine’s day. 这里是商场嘛 又是情人节
[38:45] I’m buying Kate a gift. 我给凯特买了个礼物
[38:47] Ooh, what’d you get her? 是吗 买什么啦
[38:48] Oh, uh, just gloves. 手套而已
[38:51] In a pink bag? Those are not gloves. 装在粉色购物袋里吗 才不是手套呢
[38:53] So, uh, what’s up with these boys from your class? 你们班上的男孩呢
[38:57] They’re running late. 他们迟到了
[38:59] Ok, well, 好吧
[39:01] don’t miss your curfew. 记得宵禁前回家
[39:02] I won’t. Don’t you trust me? 会的 相信我
[39:04] Yeah, I trust you. It’s the boys I don’t trust. 我信你 只不过有点不放心那些男孩
[39:07] Ok. Well, I’m gonna leave you guys to it. 好了 我不打扰你们了
[39:09] Uh, just remember, boys that run late 记住 迟到的男生
[39:11] are not worth waiting for. 是不值得你们等的
[39:13] – Bye, Chris. – Bye. -再见克里斯 -拜拜
[39:14] Bye, Mr. Callahan. 再见 卡拉翰先生
[39:15] Bye, you guys. 再见啦
[39:17] I can’t believe it. Your uncle’s a total stalker. 真不敢相信 你叔叔真是个跟踪狂
[39:20] Right? I don’t know why he can’t just accept 是吧 我真不明白他怎么就不能接受
[39:22] that I’m not a little girl anymore. Jeez. 我已经长大了的现实呢 真是的
[39:25] Hey, sweetie, it’s me. 亲爱的 是我
[39:27] I, uh–look, I just want to clear the air 我 我想和你说
[39:29] and let you know that I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:31] We definitely should have discussed Meg dating 我在同意让梅格约会以前
[39:34] before I gave the approval for her to do that. And… 确实该和你商量一下的
[39:37] But if it’s any consolation, I’m at the mall right now, 不过好在我现在在商场
[39:39] and I’m planning on sticking around to keep an eye on them. 准备就在这附近 盯着她们
[39:43] But, uh, they’re doing great. 目前来看一切都好
[39:45] Except for the fact they may have just been 只不过她们可能第一次
[39:46] stood up for the first time. But… 被放鸽子了 不过
[39:49] I, uh, I love you, and I do feel bad. 我爱你 我感到很抱歉
[39:52] So bad, as a matter of fact, that I bought you something amazing. 太内疚了 所以给你买了个很棒的小礼物
[39:55] It’s like, red, and it’s got black stripes, 是红色的 有黑色的条纹
[39:59] and a strap. 还有丝带
[40:00] It’s gonna look so hot on you. 你穿上会超性感的
[40:03] Uh, I’ll show you when you get home, ok? 回家就拿给你 好吗
[40:15] Where are they? 他们在哪呢
[40:16] I don’t know. 不知道
[40:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:38] 不知道你还带了保姆来 我们回头再约吧
[40:40] Oh, they’re not coming. 他们不来了
[40:42] What? Why not? 什么 怎么回事
[40:44] I don’t want to talk about it. 真不想提了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme