时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s Gideon. | 是基甸 |
[00:07] | Did he suffer? | 他死得痛苦吗 |
[00:08] | Not for long, no. | 不 不会太久 |
[00:09] | Did you hear any of that? | 你听到了吗 |
[00:11] | He didn’t suffer. | 他没受苦 |
[00:13] | I’d just really like to play one more game of chess with him. | 我很想和他再下一盘棋 |
[00:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:17] | But time will pass | 但时间会治愈一切 |
[00:18] | and slowly you’ll forget how much it hurts. | 你会慢慢忘记这份伤痛 |
[00:22] | Then maybe you’ll find something else to | 你会找到别的东西 |
[00:26] | fill that empty space. | 来填补这份空虚 |
[00:27] | I don’t want to find something else. | 我不想那样 |
[00:53] | Reid. | 里德 |
[00:55] | What, are you working late? | 怎么 在加班吗 |
[00:56] | Just, uh, waiting for rush hour to subside. | 只是在等高峰期过去 |
[00:59] | A lot of close personal contact on the subway right now. | 现在地铁上人挤人的 |
[01:02] | It’s 10:00. The trains have been empty for a while. | 已经十点了 车上已经空了一阵了 |
[01:06] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[01:08] | The chess will keep till tomorrow. | 象棋明天还可以继续 |
[01:10] | Yeah. Probably just gonna pack it up right now. | 是啊 我这就收拾一下 |
[01:14] | Good night, Spencer. | 晚安 斯宾塞 |
[01:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:55] | Triple stuffed omelet, hold the onions. | 三倍馅料的鸡蛋卷 没放洋葱 |
[01:57] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Huevos Rancheros. | 墨西哥式煎蛋 |
[02:00] | I ordered a Belgian waffle. | 我点的是比利时松饼 |
[02:04] | Oh, right. Sorry about that. | 对 不好意思 |
[02:07] | One sec. | 稍等一下 |
[02:10] | Excuse me, I’m just waiting for a cream. | 不好意思 我还在等奶油呢 |
[02:12] | I will grab it for you right now, ma’am. | 我马上拿给您 女士 |
[02:16] | I got two orders up. You gonna serve ’em or what? | 已经做好两道菜了 你还要不要端走 |
[02:18] | Are you gonna get the order right, or what? | 你能不能把菜做对了 |
[02:21] | I didn’t know Belgium was in Mexico. | 我怎么不知道比利时在墨西哥呢 |
[02:24] | Well, who can read your handwriting, anyway? | 谁看得懂你的笔迹 |
[02:27] | Order up. | 上菜吧 |
[02:35] | Uh, the cream? | 奶油呢 |
[02:36] | Right. Just a sec. | 对了 马上 |
[02:37] | – I can see it all now– – Just let him get used to it. | -我现在都明白 -让他习惯就好 |
[02:40] | Breakfast burrito for you, | 您的墨西哥早餐卷 |
[02:41] | omelet for you. | 您的鸡蛋卷 |
[02:43] | I asked for chives. | 我说要葱花的 |
[02:51] | You two have a chance to look at the menu, | 您二位已经看好菜单了 |
[02:52] | or do you need a few more minutes? | 还是要再等等 |
[02:54] | No, we come here all the time. | 不用了 我们总来这 |
[02:55] | Do you have anything that’s gluten free? | 你这有不含麸质的食物吗 |
[02:58] | They don’t have gluten free. | 他们这没有 |
[02:59] | It’s worth asking. | 问问总没坏处 |
[03:00] | Oh, you’re right. Sorry. | 你是对的 抱歉 |
[03:02] | Could we get some chives, please? | 能给我来点葱花吗 |
[03:03] | Why can’t you let me have a conversation with the waiter? | 为什么不让我跟服务生聊聊 |
[03:03] | Can you check on my order, please? | 拜托能帮我催催菜吗 |
[03:05] | – Order up! – Do you have any hot sauce? | -上菜 -你们这有辣椒酱吗 |
[03:08] | Eggs are runny. | 这鸡蛋没熟 |
[03:23] | Help! | 帮帮忙 |
[03:26] | An explosion happened at a beanery brew house | 今天早上在印第安纳波利斯的 |
[03:29] | in Indianapolis earlier this morning. | 一家小餐馆发生了爆炸案 |
[03:31] | First responders are reporting 6 deaths, 16 wounded. | 初步统计共有六人死亡十六人受伤 |
[03:33] | Brave guy. | 这人真勇敢 |
[03:36] | Anyone claimed responsibility? | 有人宣称负责吗 |
[03:37] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[03:38] | No, but Indianapolis P.D. believes it may be related | 没 但印第安纳波利斯警方认为此事与 |
[03:40] | to a bomb that went off in an elementary school last week. | 上周在一所小学发生的爆炸案有关 |
[03:42] | Yeah. That was relatively low yield. | 是的 那次造成的伤害相对有限 |
[03:44] | It claimed the life of Morton Truby. | 夺去了莫顿·特鲁比的生命 |
[03:48] | He was a custodian working graveyard shift. | 他是名保安 正好上夜班 |
[03:50] | Authorities found traces of TNT. | 当局发现了TNT炸药的痕迹 |
[03:51] | Until today they thought it was an isolated incident. | 他们本以为那是个独立事件 直至今日 |
[03:53] | Could this be another Boston or Oklahoma City? | 会不会是波士顿或俄克拉荷马市爆炸案的重演 |
[03:55] | Beanery is a popular chain. | 那个小餐馆很火爆 |
[03:57] | Exactly the type of location a domestic terrorist would target. | 正是本土恐怖分子会选取的目标类型 |
[03:59] | The unsub wants everyone looking over their shoulder. | 嫌犯想要人人自危 |
[04:01] | And we also shouldn’t rule out a disgruntled employee | 我们也不能排除有意见的雇员 |
[04:04] | or fundamental groups. | 或是原教旨主义组织 |
[04:05] | At this point we can’t rule anything out. Let’s move. | 现在我们不能排除任何可能 出发吧 |
[04:11] | TNT doesn’t pack much bang for its buck. | TNT炸药的性价比可不怎么高 |
[04:14] | It’d be pretty hard to hide the amount needed | 造成咖啡馆那种破坏威力的 |
[04:16] | to cause the damage to that coffee house. | 炸药是很难被藏起来的 |
[04:18] | This feels like page 118. | 感觉像是第118页的内容 |
[04:21] | “The Anarchist Cookbook.” | 《无政府主义者的烹饪手册》 |
[04:22] | “TNT for dummies.” | TNT炸药傻瓜教程 |
[04:24] | The blast at the school seems rudimentary. | 学校的爆炸似乎很初级 |
[04:27] | It may have been the unsub’s testing ground. | 也许是嫌犯的试验场 |
[04:28] | The coffee house could indicate a drastic escalation. | 咖啡馆爆炸可能表明事态已经升级 |
[04:31] | The book also teaches you to make nitroglycerin, | 这本书还教你怎么做硝酸甘油 |
[04:33] | and a coffee shop could represent a steep learning curve. | 咖啡店的事件表明嫌犯进步很快 |
[04:36] | So this guy is either quick on his feet | 所以此人要么行动神速 |
[04:38] | or both blasts were part of a sophisticated plan. | 要么两次爆炸是某个复杂计划的一部分 |
[04:40] | In that case, we can’t be certain | 如果是那样 我们就无法肯定 |
[04:41] | that the coffee house is this guy’s finale. | 咖啡馆是此人最后一个目标 |
[04:43] | Yeah. Which is why the plane’s been ready. | 是的 所以飞机已经准备好了 |
[04:45] | We can be in Indianapolis in two hours. | 我们两小时就能到印第安纳波利斯 |
[05:13] | 世界大战纪念碑 中庭 | |
[05:14] | 市政厅 地下电气室 | |
[05:15] | 印第安纳州立博物馆 一楼自然科学馆 | |
[05:16] | 纪念广场 南北战争博物馆地下室 | |
[05:47] | Hero Worship | 英雄崇拜 |
[05:53] | “the most heroic word in all languages | 所有语言中最英勇的词 |
[05:55] | is revolution.” | 是革命 |
[05:57] | Eugene Debbs. | 尤金·德布兹[美国社会主义者] |
[06:00] | This is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[06:01] | The maintenance worker killed at the school | 在学校被炸死的维修工 |
[06:03] | was working late installing a new circuit panel. | 当时在加班安装新电路板 |
[06:05] | He wasn’t supposed to be there. | 他本不该出现在那里 |
[06:06] | So the unsub may not have intended to kill anyone. | 所以嫌犯本无意杀死任何人 |
[06:08] | And if he canvassed the site beforehand, | 如果他之前勘察过犯罪现场 |
[06:09] | he would have anticipated the school being empty. | 就该知道那个时候学校是空的 |
[06:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:13] | But with the coffee house, | 但是在咖啡厅 |
[06:14] | he struck first thing in the morning, when it would be packed. | 他却在早上人最多的时候动手 |
[06:16] | Maximizing collateral damage. | 造成最大限度的伤亡 |
[06:19] | I don’t like it. That’s a pretty fast confidence boost. | 这可不妙 他的信心增长得太快了 |
[06:22] | Successful bombers always have a practice run. | 成功的炸弹客总是会先练习一次 |
[06:24] | Maybe the school was his. | 也许学校那次就是他用来练手的 |
[06:25] | But what’s his endgame? | 但他想要如何收尾 |
[06:26] | Most bombers like the attention they get from playing god. | 大多数的炸弹客都喜欢这种当上帝的感觉 |
[06:28] | They don’t go dormant, they strike again. | 他们不会轻易罢手 还会再犯案 |
[06:30] | So will this guy. | 这人也一样 |
[06:31] | No one’s claimed responsibility for either attack. | 没人声明对这两起事件负责 |
[06:35] | That could point away from a fundamentalist | 这就可以排除原教徒以及 |
[06:37] | or a fear driven offender. | 因恐惧而犯案的罪犯 |
[06:39] | Maybe it’s personal. | 也许只是出于个人目的 |
[06:40] | We’ll rely on divide and conquer. | 我们分别排查 |
[06:42] | Victims, witnesses, and ballistics. | 根据被害人 目击者以及弹道检验结果 |
[06:43] | See if we can find a pattern | 看能否找出其中关联 |
[06:44] | so we can prevent a third attack. | 阻止第三次袭击 |
[06:57] | Uh-uh. Excuse me, have you seen agent– | 打扰一下 请问你见到探员… |
[07:05] | Please, can you help me? I can’t find my dad. | 能帮帮我吗 我找不到我父亲了 |
[07:08] | Of course. What’s his name? | 当然 他叫什么 |
[07:10] | Pat. Pat Aguilar. | 帕特 帕特·安吉拉 |
[07:13] | We were together at the coffee house. | 今早我们一起在咖啡厅 |
[07:15] | Ok, I’ll see if I can find anything out for you. | 好 我看看能不能找到他 |
[07:16] | Please! I need to know. | 求你了 我必须要知道 |
[07:19] | Where was your father when the bomb went off? | 爆炸发生时你父亲在哪里 |
[07:22] | He had to go to the bathroom, | 他去厕所 |
[07:24] | but he let some pregnant lady in first. | 但他让一个孕妇先进去了 |
[07:29] | Please, no one’s telling me. | 拜托你 没人告诉我他在哪儿 |
[07:31] | I’ll see what I can find out, ok? Excuse me. | 稍等一下 我看看能否找到他 |
[07:32] | Reid. | 里德 |
[07:35] | He can’t find his father. | 他找不到他父亲了 |
[07:37] | There are a number of people still in surgery. | 有些人还在手术中 |
[07:38] | Maybe we should consider cognitive interviews. | 我们应该对他们进行一次认知面谈 |
[07:40] | Witness accounts are varied, which is to be expected. | 目击者在这种情况比较不稳定 |
[07:42] | When people are more emotionally ready, it’ll be a good idea. | 等他们情绪稍微平复下来再进行吧 |
[07:44] | Have you seen the pregnant woman anywhere? | 你看见到那个孕妇了吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah, she’s still in the delivery room. | 见到了 她还在产房 |
[07:47] | We should talk to the guy who rescued her. | 我们应该和救她的男人谈谈 |
[07:48] | He may have seen something the others didn’t. | 他应该看到了些别人没看到的 |
[07:49] | Allen Archer. He’s been treated and released. | 他叫艾伦·阿切尔 已经接受治疗并出院了 |
[07:51] | JJ and Kate are on their way to his house now. | 小洁和凯特正要去见他 |
[07:53] | Are you gonna be ok? I need to see the M.E. | 你这边没问题吧 我要去见法医 |
[07:54] | – I’m fine. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[07:55] | Excuse me, do you know | 打扰一下 |
[07:56] | If you have a patient named Pat Aguilar? | 你接收过一个叫做帕特·安吉拉的病人吗 |
[07:59] | I’m just about to notify the family, sir. | 我正要去通知他的家人 |
[08:01] | He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过来 |
[08:09] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 非常遗憾 |
[08:16] | It looks like the media is scrambling for a sound bite | 看来媒体争相想要对我们的大英雄 |
[08:18] | from their local hero. | 进行采访 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I don’t know what all the fuss is about. | 我不知道他们有什么大惊小怪的 |
[08:21] | Anybody with half a right mind | 任何一个正常人在那个情况下 |
[08:22] | would have done the same thing. | 都会做一样的事情 |
[08:23] | But they didn’t. You did. | 但他们没有 只有你挺身而出 |
[08:25] | How’s the mother? | 那个母亲怎么样了 |
[08:27] | She went into labor. | 她进了产房 |
[08:28] | It’s a boy. | 生了个男孩儿 |
[08:31] | Was this a terrorist attack? | 这是恐怖袭击吗 |
[08:32] | Obviously. | 当然是了 |
[08:33] | I don’t think we’re classifying it as terrorism just yet. | 目前为止我们还无法判断是不是恐怖袭击 |
[08:36] | So did you notice anything suspicious when you ran inside? | 你进去救人的时候有发现什么可疑的地方吗 |
[08:39] | Anyone that didn’t seem panicked? | 比如有人一点也不慌张 |
[08:41] | No. No, nothing like that. | 没有 没有那种情况 |
[08:44] | Did you see where the blast came from? | 你看到爆炸是在哪里发生的吗 |
[08:46] | Um, there were two, | 我猜… |
[08:49] | I guess. | 有两处地方 |
[08:51] | When I ran in there, there was only a small fire. | 当我冲进去的时候 火还很小 |
[08:55] | But then the back wall just exploded. | 但后墙突然就爆炸了 |
[08:57] | Who’s the man in the photos? | 照片里的男人是谁 |
[08:59] | Uh, my first husband, Grant. | 我前夫格兰特 |
[09:01] | He was a navy seal. He died in Afghanistan. | 他是海豹突击队的 在阿富汗牺牲了 |
[09:04] | And you all were friends? | 你们三个是朋友吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Allen introduced us. | 是 艾伦撮合了我俩 |
[09:07] | It’s, uh, it’s almost 3:00. | 快三点了 |
[09:10] | I have to pick up Hannah. | 我得去接汉娜 |
[09:14] | It’s our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[09:16] | I’ll, uh, I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[09:17] | That way you don’t have to fend off the reporters alone. | 免得你独自躲那些记者 |
[09:19] | Oh, I think we can help you there. | 我们可以帮你们一下 |
[09:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m SSA Jennifer Jareau, | 女士们先生们 我们是行为分析组的 |
[09:29] | this is SSA Kate Callahan. | 洁妮芙·洁婼和凯特·卡拉翰探员 |
[09:30] | I’d like to make a statement on behalf of the Archer family. | 我们想代表阿切尔一家人发表一份声明 |
[09:34] | Allen Archer did what anyone | 艾伦·阿切尔做了一件任何人 |
[09:36] | in his place would have done. | 在那个情况下都会做的事情 |
[09:38] | Allen saved a woman, and in doing so, | 艾伦救了一位孕妇 |
[09:40] | saved her child, who I am happy to report | 也救下了她肚里的孩子 很高兴地通知大家 |
[09:42] | was born less than an hour ago. | 一小时前孩子已经顺利产下 |
[09:44] | Mother and child are doing fine, | 母子平安 |
[09:46] | as is Allen and his wife. | 艾伦和他妻子也很好 |
[09:48] | But they are understandably shaken. | 但他们还没有从惊吓中恢复过来 |
[09:49] | The Archer family asks that | 阿切尔一家人恳求你们 |
[09:51] | you please give them privacy | 在今天这起悲剧下 |
[09:52] | as they deal with today’s tragic events. | 能够留给他们一点隐私 |
[09:54] | Wait! that’s the family. They’re leaving! | 等等 那是他们一家人 他们要走了 |
[09:56] | Sorry, guys, guess you’re gonna have to capitalize | 抱歉各位 看来你们今天 |
[09:58] | on somebody else’s trauma today. | 得去消费别人的悲剧了 |
[10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | The guy planted the device in the bathroom. | 嫌犯把炸弹装在厕所 |
[10:06] | “Lethal weapon” style. | 《致命凶器》的风格 |
[10:07] | What type of explosive did he use? | 他用的是什么爆炸物 |
[10:09] | TNT. Same as the school. | TNT 和在学校找到的一样 |
[10:11] | The wiring’s kind of sketch. | 炸弹的线接得有点粗糙 |
[10:12] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:13] | The soldering work, it’s not the best. | 焊接得不是很好 |
[10:15] | I’d say he put it together in a hurry. | 我猜他做得很仓促 |
[10:17] | Maybe he was hesitant about killing so many people. | 或许他对于杀这么多人有所犹豫 |
[10:19] | Or nervous. | 或是紧张 |
[10:20] | You’d need a lot more TNT to do this kind of damage. | 要造成这么大规模的损伤需要不少黄色炸药 |
[10:23] | You would think, but… | 按理说是 但是 |
[10:26] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:28] | Right here. | 看这里 |
[10:30] | Because he put the bomb in the toilet, | 因为他把炸弹放在了厕所里 |
[10:32] | the blast is pretty well contained, | 爆炸被很好地限制住了 |
[10:33] | or at least it should have been. | 至少本应该如此 |
[10:35] | But the explosion shot back, | 但是爆炸反冲了回来 |
[10:36] | rupturing the natural gas line. | 导致天然气管道破裂 |
[10:38] | Increasing the explosion tenfold. | 反而十倍得增加了爆炸效果 |
[10:40] | The question is, was it coincidental or intentional? | 问题是 这是意外还是人为 |
[10:43] | He’s still a bad dude, either way. | 无论是哪种 他都不是个好人 |
[10:45] | Yeah, but the answer will weigh heavily on our profile. | 但是这对我们要发布的侧写影响很大 |
[10:48] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[10:49] | Well, if the gas line rupture was an accident, | 如果天然气管道是意外破裂 |
[10:52] | the unsub’s motive may not be to kill. | 说明嫌犯的目标可能不是杀戮 |
[10:54] | So learning he claimed so many lives could unravel him, | 那知道自己害死这么多人可能会使他崩溃 |
[10:56] | make him even more dangerous. | 使得他更加危险 |
[10:58] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:59] | But if the gas line was planned, | 但是如果炸毁天然气管道是计划之中的 |
[11:01] | then this unsub’s learning curve | 那么这名嫌犯的学习轨迹 |
[11:02] | is something to be reckoned with. | 就相当了得了 |
[11:04] | He might try to outdo himself. | 他可能想要超越自我 |
[11:05] | Neither of those are particularly good options. | 这两种情况可都不怎么好 |
[11:08] | Well, what’s good is we can rule out terrorism. | 好消息是我们可以排除恐怖袭击 |
[11:10] | What’s bad is we have absolutely no idea who this guy is. | 坏消息是我们完全不知道嫌犯到底是什么人 |
[11:12] | I’m running a trace analysis | 我在试图通过轨迹追踪分析 |
[11:14] | to determine the manufacturer of the TNT. | 来查找黄色炸药的制造商 |
[11:16] | I will download you asap. | 我会尽快发给你 |
[11:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Um, Einstein, huh? | 你叫爱因斯坦 是吧 |
[11:21] | Heh. Bet you don’t ever forget it. | 我敢说你忘不了我的名字了 |
[11:23] | You’re kind of young to be a forensic specialist, aren’t you? | 作为法医专家 你也太年轻了吧 |
[11:27] | Finished medical school at 19 | 我十九岁就从医学院毕业了 |
[11:29] | and then residency afterwards. | 然后去当了住院医生 |
[11:30] | My dad really wanted me to live up to the family name. | 我父亲十分希望我能给家里争光 |
[11:54] | Again? | 又在下棋 |
[11:56] | Uh–it helps me focus. | 这能帮我集中精力 |
[11:58] | You know, in light of recent events, | 鉴于最近发生的事 |
[12:02] | I think it’s ok to give yourself a break. | 我觉得你应该让自己休息一下 |
[12:06] | An entire night, though. | 不过我说的是一整夜 |
[12:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:09] | You’re wearing the same shirt from yesterday, | 你今天没换衣服 |
[12:11] | and you’re covering it with a cardigan from your go bag. | 还从应急包里拿了件羊毛衫穿上试图遮掩 |
[12:14] | Guess I must have gotten a little carried away last night. | 估计是我昨晚下棋忘乎所以了 |
[12:17] | Well, it happens. | 这很正常 |
[12:25] | So, uh, what drives most bombers? | 大多数人放炸弹都是出于什么动机 |
[12:30] | Ego, craves attention. | 自负 渴望关注 |
[12:32] | So he has to share his headlines. | 但他不会是唯一的头条人物 |
[12:37] | He’s not gonna be happy about that. | 他不会乐意的 |
[12:39] | He might try to reclaim that attention. | 他可能会想重获关注 |
[12:42] | The only way to do that is to strike again, | 唯一的办法就是再做一次 |
[12:44] | somewhere he can ensure a higher body count. | 在一个人流量更多的地方 |
[12:47] | Or a personal one. | 或是对特定的某人 |
[12:53] | You were so brave today. | 你今天真勇敢 |
[12:55] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[12:58] | I still can’t believe I ran back into the fire like that. | 我还是不敢相信我就那样跑回了火场 |
[13:02] | Well, you heard what those two agents said. | 你听到那两个探员说的了 |
[13:06] | You’re a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[13:08] | You saved two lives. | 你拯救了两条人命 |
[13:11] | When the second blast hit, | 第二次爆炸发生的时候 |
[13:15] | I thought that that was it. | 我以为一切都完了 |
[13:20] | Thought I’d never see you and Hannah again. | 我以为再也看不到你和汉娜了 |
[13:34] | Hey, sweetie, what are you doing up? | 亲爱的 你怎么起来了 |
[13:36] | I heard noises. | 我听到有动静 |
[13:37] | I thought someone was in the house. | 我感觉家里有人 |
[13:38] | Oh, honey, it’s just us. Come here. | 亲爱的 只有我们 过来 |
[13:45] | Hey, did you know that Allen | 你知道艾伦今天 |
[13:48] | saved a woman and a baby from a fire today? | 从火中救了一个女人和一个婴儿吗 |
[13:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[13:53] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[13:56] | I think it’s pretty cool, too. | 我也觉得非常棒 |
[13:58] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[13:59] | Oh, sweetie, I think it’s time we get you back to bed, ok? | 亲爱的 该回床上去睡觉了 好吗 |
[14:03] | I promise you everything is fine, fine, fine. | 我向你保证 一切都很好 很好 |
[14:06] | Ok, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[14:10] | Good night, Allen. | 晚安 艾伦 |
[14:11] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[14:13] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna run to the store. | 我得去趟商店 |
[14:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:17] | Ok. I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[14:22] | With the death toll rising to 7 earlier this afternoon, | 今天下午死亡人数已经增加到七人 |
[14:26] | Indianapolis P.D. has released the names of those deceased, | 印第安纳波利斯警方发布了死者姓名 |
[14:29] | Including Pat Aguilar, 65, | 其中有 帕特·安吉拉 65岁 |
[14:31] | Grace Kelver, 19, Joe Gardez, 27, | 格蕾丝·凯尔佛 19岁 乔·加德兹 27岁 |
[14:35] | Scott Laker, 11, | 斯科特·莱克 11岁 |
[14:37] | Jackson Novert, 21. | 杰克森·诺瓦克 21岁 |
[14:38] | Ryan Batson, 46, | 莱恩·柏特森 46岁 |
[14:40] | and Bree Wanfield, 32. | 以及布里·万费尔德 32岁 |
[14:42] | Federal authorities remain baffled | 联邦当局仍对犯人身份 |
[14:44] | as to the perpetrators– | 一无所知 |
[15:03] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[15:24] | You gotta go, baby. You gotta go, please. | 你得离开 亲爱的 你得离开 求你了 |
[15:26] | Take Hannah and you get away from me. | 带着汉娜 离我远点 |
[15:27] | Far away from me, you hear me? | 越远越好 听到了吗 |
[15:29] | Take Hannah and go! Brenda, please! | 带上汉娜离开 布兰达 拜托了 |
[15:31] | You gotta get out of here, baby. | 你得离开这里 亲爱的 |
[15:33] | Ma’am, you need to get your daughter out of here. | 夫人 你得带你女儿离开这里 |
[15:36] | Ma’am, you need to get your daughter out of here. | 夫人 你得带你女儿离开这里 |
[15:37] | No, I’m not leaving Allen. | 不 我不会离开艾伦的 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry, but you have to. | 抱歉 但是你必须得走 |
[15:39] | This is for you and your daughter’s safety. Please trust us. | 这是为了你们母女的安全 请相信我们 |
[15:42] | You get away from here, ok? | 你远离这里 好吗 |
[15:43] | Get out of here, please! | 快点离开这里 求你了 |
[15:46] | Please help him. | 请救救他 |
[15:47] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[15:48] | Ok? All right. | 没事的 |
[15:49] | Come this way, ma’am. | 请这边走 女士 |
[15:51] | How the hell did we beat the bomb squad here? | 我们怎么会比防爆小组还快 |
[15:53] | I could give you statistics, | 我可以告诉你统计数据 |
[15:54] | but I don’t think this is the time. | 但我觉得现在不太合适 |
[15:57] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[16:00] | Turn your cell phone off. | 把手机关掉 |
[16:17] | Nitroglycerin. | 硝化甘油 |
[16:21] | No, no, no. Stay back. Stay back! | 不 不要 退后 都退后 |
[16:23] | Stay back. I don’t want anybody else to get hurt. | 退后 我不希望别人因此受伤 |
[16:25] | Sir, stop talking. Just listen. Just listen to me. | 先生 别说话 听好了 你听我说 |
[16:26] | We’re with the FBI and we’re here to help. | 我们是联调局的 是来帮你的 |
[16:28] | When you put your foot down, you triggered the arming mechanism. | 你踩下刹车时触发了炸弹的机关 |
[16:32] | Now, if you move, you could set it off. | 现在如果你移动 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[16:35] | Where are Brenda and Hannah? Are they ok? | 布兰达和汉娜在哪 她们没事吧 |
[16:37] | I don’t want them to die, too. | 我不希望她们跟我一起死 |
[16:39] | Nobody’s gonna die. | 不会有人死的 |
[16:39] | They’re safe. Don’t worry. Bomb squad’s gonna be here soon. | 她们很安全 别担心 防爆小组很快就到 |
[16:42] | I need you to keep the exact pressure that you have on that brake | 我需要你踩刹车的压力 |
[16:45] | as you have right now. | 一直保持现在这个力道 |
[16:46] | If you don’t, all 3 of us are gonna die. | 如果你做不到 我们三个都会送命 |
[16:48] | Well, can you do something? | 你们不能做点什么吗 |
[16:50] | Can you? | 可以吗 |
[17:06] | This thing’s homemade, | 这炸弹是自制的 |
[17:07] | but the framework is familiar. | 但架构很眼熟 |
[17:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I can disarm this. | 对 我可以拆掉它 |
[17:11] | I just need something sharp. | 我需要把利器 |
[17:13] | I’ve got a knife in my glove box. | 车的杂物箱里有把刀 |
[17:25] | It’s underneath the map. Right there. | 压在地图下面 就在那 |
[17:30] | Sir, just sit still. You’re doing fine. | 先生 你就坐着别动 做得很好 |
[17:31] | – I’m gonna get you out of here. – Ok. | -我会救你出去的 -好的 |
[17:39] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[17:41] | I think you should back up. | 我觉得你最好退远点 |
[17:44] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[17:45] | What’s the next step? | 下一步怎么做 |
[17:50] | The trick is rendering the pressure sensor inactive | 技巧就是在不触发雷管的情况下 |
[17:53] | without letting the detonator think that it’s time to go. | 使压力感应装置失灵 |
[17:56] | The only problem is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[17:58] | this son of a bitch built this thing by himself | 这炸弹是那个混蛋自制的 |
[18:00] | and he used all the same color wires. | 所有电线都用了一种颜色 |
[18:01] | 7 wires and you don’t know which one to cut? | 一共七根电线 但你不知道该割断哪一根 |
[18:04] | I’m not so crazy about these odds. | 这种事还是别碰运气 |
[18:07] | It’s gotta be one of these two right here. | 肯定是这两根中的一根 |
[18:09] | Guys, you gotta do something quick here, man. | 伙计们 你们得抓紧时间 |
[18:10] | My foot is cramping up. I cannot keep my foot on the pedal– | 我的脚开始抽筋了 没法一直踩住刹车 |
[18:12] | Sir, please, please. If you want to stay alive, | 先生 拜托了 如果你想活命 |
[18:15] | I need you to keep that foot down and try to sit still, please. | 我需要你一直踩住刹车 拜托了千万别动 |
[18:21] | Reid… | 里德 |
[18:23] | it’s probably this wire right here, | 如果他没改动设计方案的话 |
[18:26] | if he stayed true to the original design. | 应该就是这根电线 |
[18:29] | Go with your gut. | 要相信你的直觉 |
[18:44] | What? Well? | 怎么样了 |
[18:46] | Sir, you’re fine. You can get out of the car. | 先生 你没事了 现在可以下车了 |
[18:48] | Are you serious? You did it? | 真的吗 你做到了 |
[18:50] | You did it? I’m gonna live? | 真的做到了 我不会死 |
[18:51] | – Let’s get you to your family. – Oh, God. | -我们带你去见你的家人 -老天 |
[18:53] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 太感谢了 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | You’ve got 4 nitroglycerin packs. | 一共有四块硝化甘油 |
[19:09] | Now, I’ve defused it, | 雷管已经被我拆除了 |
[19:10] | but the nitro is homemade. | 但硝化甘油是自制的 |
[19:11] | It’s almost guaranteed to be unstable. | 说明它很不稳定 |
[19:14] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[19:15] | Rossi was right. The unsub doesn’t like sharing attention. | 罗西说得对 不明嫌犯不喜欢被人抢走风头 |
[19:18] | So he’s decided to eliminate Allen Archer. | 所以他决定干掉艾伦·阿切尔 |
[19:21] | And now he’s graduated to nitroglycerin. | 现在他已经学会了制作硝化甘油 |
[19:22] | Page 113. | 是第113页 |
[19:23] | We should put the Archers in protective custody | 我们应该先把阿切尔一家保护性拘留起来 |
[19:25] | until further notice. | 等待进一步的指示 |
[19:26] | Once the bomb squad’s done clearing that house, | 等拆弹小组检查完整栋房子 |
[19:28] | I want to take another look at that device | 我想再检查下那枚炸弹 |
[19:29] | and see if there’s anything else we can learn. | 看能不能从中发现什么 |
[19:31] | We believe the man you’re looking for | 我们认为嫌犯 |
[19:32] | is an ego driven personal cause bomber. | 是个非常崇尚自我的炸弹犯 |
[19:35] | In other words, he needs to be the center of attention. | 也就是说 他一定要成为大家的焦点 |
[19:37] | That’s why we’re advising that you keep the location | 所以我们建议 |
[19:39] | for tonight’s bombing attempt confidential. | 将今晚投放炸弹的地点保密 |
[19:41] | If the unsub sees headlines that don’t belong to him, | 如果不明嫌犯发现头版头条没有报道他 |
[19:44] | we believe he’ll become enraged. | 这将会激怒他 |
[19:46] | He seems pretty angry now. | 他现在已经很生气了 |
[19:47] | Yes, he wants us to pay attention. | 对 他希望我们能注意他 |
[19:49] | Even if it means targeting the man who’s disrupting his message. | 他甚至会因此针对打乱他传递信息的人 |
[19:52] | So what’s his message? | 那他想要传达什么 |
[19:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:55] | Fear me. | 敬畏我 |
[19:56] | I am God. | 我就是神 |
[19:58] | His sophistication level puts him in his 30s or 40s. | 根据作案严谨程度看他大概三四十岁左右 |
[20:00] | TNT may be easy to produce, | TNT可能很容易制备 |
[20:02] | but nitroglycerin is much harder to handle. | 但硝化甘油却相当难处理 |
[20:04] | It took patience and an eye for detail. | 需要耐心和对细节的把握 |
[20:07] | He’s controlled and methodical. | 他很自律且有条理 |
[20:08] | He’s highly intelligent. | 且智商极高 |
[20:09] | He’ll absolutely want to witness his work, | 他想要目睹自己的杰作 |
[20:11] | so we need to look at traffic cams | 所以我们得查下交通摄像头的记录 |
[20:14] | and eyewitness footage of the blast. | 以及爆炸目击者的证词 |
[20:16] | He could be on camera. | 他可能被摄像头拍到过 |
[20:17] | We should also canvass public spaces like outdoor malls, | 还要仔细巡查公共场所 比如露天商场 |
[20:20] | farmers markets, Monument Circle. | 农贸市场 纪念碑广场 |
[20:23] | The fact that he targeted a school and a popular coffee chain | 他袭击了学校和广受欢迎的连锁咖啡店 |
[20:25] | means he wants no one to feel safe. | 这说明他希望人人自危 |
[20:27] | Do you think he’ll strike again? | 你们认为他会再次作案吗 |
[20:28] | t’s inevitable. A bomber with a God complex | 一定会 投放炸弹的罪犯自认为是神 |
[20:30] | feels invulnerable. | 会觉得自己无所不能 |
[20:32] | We need to appease him and start communications with him. | 我们得安抚他 并跟他沟通 |
[20:34] | That’s how we’ll catch him. Thank you. | 这样我们才能抓住他 谢谢大家 |
[20:44] | He really went for a bigger boom this time. | 看来他这次想干票大的 |
[20:46] | I recognize the make-up. 92% nitroglycerin, | 我认得这炸药的成份 92%的硝化甘油 |
[20:49] | 8% nitrocellulose. | 8%的硝化纤维 |
[20:51] | Straight out of the cookbook. | 跟制作手册上的完全一致 |
[20:53] | Good memory. | 记忆力真好 |
[20:54] | I have a thing for numbers. | 我喜欢数字 |
[20:56] | And quantum theory. | 还有量子论 |
[20:59] | Funny. | 真会开玩笑 |
[21:00] | The unsub certainly singled Allen out. | 嫌疑人显然把艾伦一个人晾出来 |
[21:02] | He could have planted the device in his home, | 他本可以把炸弹放在他家里 |
[21:04] | but instead he chose his truck | 却选了他的车 |
[21:05] | because he wanted to ensure that | 就是要确保 |
[21:06] | Allen was the one who triggered it. | 炸弹由艾伦引爆 |
[21:07] | He needed to make sure the hero died. | 他要确保英雄死了 |
[21:09] | Kill the family and they become martyrs. | 杀了他家人 他们就成烈士了 |
[21:12] | Well, it’s a wonder he even realized that he triggered the bomb. | 他居然能发现自己触发了炸弹 不可思议 |
[21:14] | Maybe he heard something when he stepped on the pedal. | 也许他踩踏板的时候听到了什么 |
[21:17] | What, and knew not to move? | 听到什么呢 还知道不能动 |
[21:19] | Come on, what’s this guy got, | 得了吧 这家伙有什么能耐 |
[21:20] | an ex-paramilitary background we don’t know about? | 难道之前受过我们不知道的准军事训练吗 |
[21:22] | Brenda Archer’s first husband grant was military. | 布兰达·阿切尔的第一任丈夫就是个军人 |
[21:25] | Is it just me, or do you think it’s odd that Allen | 你会不会觉得艾伦娶了最好朋友的妻子 |
[21:26] | ended up marrying his best friend’s wife? | 太巧合 还是只有我这样想 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. Shared sorrow could build a bond. | 不知道 共同的悲痛有可能拉近两个人 |
[21:32] | JJ and Kate said the house was a shrine to the deceased. | 小洁和凯特说整个家就像是死者的神龛 |
[21:35] | Well, that would explain why he kept all this stuff out here. | 所以他才把这些东西放在这 |
[21:38] | He feels like he’s living in someone else’s home. | 他觉得自己像住在别人家一样 |
[21:40] | That kind of man would be desperate for recognition. | 这种人会非常期望被认可 |
[21:45] | He was crying. | 他哭过 |
[21:50] | This could be why. | 这可能就是原因 |
[21:51] | Reliving trauma or feeling guilty about something. | 重温受过的创伤或是对某件事感到愧疚 |
[21:54] | – I think we should ask him. – And his wife. | -我觉得要问问他 -和他妻子 |
[21:55] | That’s what you guys do. You just talk a lot. | 这就是你们的工作 只是说个不停 |
[21:59] | Well, there’s also a lot of kicking down doors involved. | 踹门也是常事 |
[22:02] | Sure. I’m heading back to the lab. | 这样 我回实验室了 |
[22:05] | – I’ll let you know what I find. -Thanks. | -有发现再跟你们联络 -谢了 |
[22:13] | Garcia, did you find | 加西亚 布兰达和艾伦的 |
[22:13] | anything in Brenda and Allen Archer’s background | 背景资料里有没发现 |
[22:15] | to indicate a knowledge of explosives? | 他们对炸药有研究 |
[22:16] | Nothing that sticks out. | 没有明显证据表明 |
[22:17] | But I am the queen of lots of things, | 但姐可是许多方面的专家 |
[22:20] | including subtlety. | 比如神出鬼没 |
[22:23] | Oh, shut up. I’m talking … | 别想歪 我是指 |
[22:25] | deftly sift through information stuff. | 熟练筛选信息方面啦 |
[22:28] | He’s a carpenter | 他是个木匠 |
[22:29] | who has a severe Amazon addiction. | 异常痴迷于亚马逊 |
[22:33] | Kindle, to be specific. | 准确说是迷Kindle |
[22:34] | What kind of books? | 都看些什么书 |
[22:35] | Self-help. A lot of emo stuff. | 自我帮助 还有很多关于情绪的 |
[22:37] | Build your self-esteem, how to get over depression. | 建立自尊 如何走出抑郁 |
[22:40] | Coming out of your shell. | 与人交际 |
[22:41] | A whole bunch of comic books. | 还有很多漫画书 |
[22:43] | Nothing “How to build a bomb” related? | 没有跟制造炸弹有关的吗 |
[22:45] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[22:47] | Oh, he is seeing a marriage counselor. | 他在进行婚姻咨询 |
[22:48] | Hmm. Thinks are not so good on the homefront. | 看来家庭生活不是很和谐 |
[22:51] | They’ve certainly improved now. | 他们的关系已经明显改善了 |
[22:52] | She was all over him when we interviewed them. | 之前问他们话的时候妻子一直在摸他 |
[22:53] | Something tells me that’s not ordinary. | 我觉得这有点反常 |
[22:55] | Allen is living in the shadow of Grant Ford. | 艾伦一直活在格兰特·福特的阴影中 |
[22:56] | Maybe the coffee shop was his introduction. | 也许咖啡店的爆炸才是他的首秀 |
[22:59] | Garcia, Brenda’s first husband Grant Ford was a navy SEAL. | 加西亚 布兰达的第一任丈夫格兰特·福特是海豹特遣队队员 |
[23:01] | What was his specialty? | 他的专长是什么 |
[23:02] | Oh, that’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[23:04] | Give me a moment. It was… | 稍等一下 专长是 |
[23:08] | explosive ordnance. | 军用爆炸物 |
[23:14] | He ran into the coffee shop moments before | 在煤气管道破裂 间接引发第二次爆炸 |
[23:17] | the secondary blast from the ruptured gas line. | 之前不久 他冲进咖啡店 |
[23:19] | Well, it could have just been an accident. | 可能只是巧合罢了 |
[23:21] | So his wife is a witness, Allen races into the blaze | 他的妻子是目击者 艾伦冲进火场 |
[23:24] | and saves the most sympathetic person he can think of. | 救出他能想到的最惹人同情的人 |
[23:27] | And becomes a hero to his wife. | 成为他妻子眼中的英雄 |
[23:40] | Hey, Reid. | 里德 |
[23:51] | Yeah, we got him, Hotch. | 喂 我们找到证据了 霍奇 |
[23:56] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[23:58] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[23:59] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:14] | First I’m in protective custody, | 我先是被保护性监禁 |
[24:16] | now I’m in an interrogation room? | 现在怎么进讯问室了 |
[24:18] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:20] | Where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪 |
[24:21] | We heard you had a rough night. | 我们听说你过了很糟糕的一晚 |
[24:23] | A rough night. Are you serious? | 很糟糕的一晚 你觉得呢 |
[24:27] | The stress can be unbearable. | 那种压力是无法承受的 |
[24:28] | We can get you some water if you want. | 想喝水的话我们可以给你拿一点 |
[24:30] | I want to be with my daughter. | 我想跟我女儿在一起 |
[24:33] | We almost died last night. | 我们昨晚差点就没命了 |
[24:35] | It’s interesting that you didn’t, though. | 可你没死 这倒挺值得深思的 |
[24:37] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得是为什么 |
[24:39] | Most people’s flight instincts would take over. | 大多数人逃跑的本能会占上风 |
[24:42] | They’d flee, setting off the bomb. | 他们会逃跑 引爆炸弹 |
[24:44] | How did you know what to do? | 你怎么知道该怎么做 |
[24:45] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:47] | I felt something click. | 我觉得有东西响了一下 |
[24:49] | What clicked? A remote? A wire? | 什么响了 遥控器 还是一根线 |
[24:52] | No, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up. | 不是 我脖子后的汗毛都竖起来了 |
[24:54] | And I looked down and I saw something. | 然后我低头一看 发现有东西 |
[24:59] | It–I didn’t know what, | 是 我不知道是什么 |
[25:00] | but I thought the bomber might be coming after me | 我想放炸弹的人可能想杀我 |
[25:03] | and I froze. I froze. | 我就呆住了 完全呆了 |
[25:06] | “I didn’t know what.” | “我不知道是什么” |
[25:10] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | That was the lie, Allen. You’re not even good at hiding it. | 你撒谎 艾伦 你连掩饰都不擅长 |
[25:13] | You swallowed before you said it | 你说出来之前咽了口口水 |
[25:14] | and you looked over my shoulder when you did. | 咽的时候还越过我肩膀看后面 |
[25:16] | So because I need a glass of water, I’m guilty? | 就因为我想喝杯水 就成罪人了 |
[25:19] | If you’re not guilty, | 如果你无罪 |
[25:20] | then why did you hide Grant’s books? | 为什么你把格兰特的书藏起来 |
[25:21] | He’s not even denying it. | 他根本没有否认这个事实 |
[25:23] | I am denying it. | 我一直在否认 |
[25:24] | Not that I had the books, that I did anything. | 我不否认我有那些书 但我什么也没做 |
[25:27] | He pulled out the books | 在爆炸事件发生后 |
[25:30] | after the explosion. | 他找到了那些书 |
[25:31] | He said he… wanted to understand what nearly killed him. | 他说他想弄明白是什么差一点杀死他 |
[25:35] | Who prompted that conversation? | 谁提起了那段对话 |
[25:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:38] | Did he show you the books and explain them, | 是他向你展示了书并做出解释 |
[25:39] | or did you find them? | 还是你找到这些书 |
[25:40] | Oh, no, I found them and asked about it. | 不 我找到了 然后问起了这个 |
[25:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:47] | Well, why did Allen hide the books | 如果艾伦没打算隐瞒书的事 |
[25:49] | if he was so open about them? | 为什么要把它们藏起来 |
[25:50] | No, he asked me to hide the books, | 不 他让我把书藏起来 |
[25:52] | because… | 因为 |
[25:55] | he want there to be any confusion | 当你们来采访我们时 |
[25:57] | when you came to interview us. | 他不想出现什么误解 |
[26:03] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[26:04] | Trust your gut. | 相信你的直觉 |
[26:05] | Has Allen been acting odd lately? | 艾伦最近有没有奇怪的举动 |
[26:08] | Look, he’s been working a lot of late nights. | 他有很多天都工作到很晚 |
[26:10] | That’s not what his work told us. | 他单位的人可不是这么说的 |
[26:19] | I’m not saying anything else until I see my husband. | 在我见到我丈夫前 我什么都不会说了 |
[26:31] | Why did you hide your nighttime activities from your wife? | 为什么向你的妻子隐瞒你的夜间活动 |
[26:36] | You want to know what we think? | 你想听听我们的想法吗 |
[26:37] | Not really, no. | 不 不太想 |
[26:39] | You lived in Grant’s shadow for far too long. | 你一直都活在格兰特的阴影中 |
[26:42] | You had a thing for Brenda, you saw that he was interested, | 你喜欢布伦达 你看到他也喜欢她 |
[26:44] | and you knew you didn’t stand a chance. | 你知道自己没有多大机会 |
[26:46] | How could you? He was a hero. | 你怎么做得到 他是个英雄 |
[26:48] | And you watched them fall in love, | 你看着他们陷入爱河 |
[26:50] | get married, have a daughter. | 结婚 生下女儿 |
[26:52] | You watched them live the life that you wanted. | 你看着他们过着自己想过的生活 |
[26:55] | And then he died. | 然后他死了 |
[26:56] | So you waited. | 所以你一直等着 |
[26:58] | You waited for the perfect opportunity | 你一直等着最好的机会 |
[27:01] | to prey on Brenda’s vulnerability. | 利用布伦达的脆弱 |
[27:04] | And you thought it worked. | 你觉得成功了 |
[27:06] | You know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[27:08] | She never loved you. | 她从未爱过你 |
[27:10] | No. That’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[27:13] | She–she loves me. | 她 她爱我 |
[27:15] | Listen to yourself. You don’t even believe it. | 听听你自己说的 你都不相信 |
[27:17] | How are we supposed to? | 还让我们怎么相信 |
[27:18] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[27:19] | We believe that much is true. | 我们相信你爱你的妻子 |
[27:21] | We saw evidence of it when | 我们能看出来 |
[27:22] | you tried to keep Grant’s daughter– | 当你试图让格兰特的女儿 |
[27:24] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[27:27] | And Brenda away from your truck. | 和布伦达远离你的货车时 |
[27:29] | But answer this. | 但你回答我 |
[27:30] | When the bomb went off at the coffee shop | 当炸弹在咖啡店爆炸时 |
[27:32] | and you were directly across the street, | 你就在街对面 |
[27:34] | why did you leave her there? | 为什么你要把她留在那 |
[27:36] | You would only do that | 只有你知道她不会有危险 |
[27:37] | if you knew she wasn’t in danger. | 你才会这样做 |
[27:38] | Because you had planted the bomb. | 因为你之前已经放置了炸弹 |
[27:40] | But you didn’t plan on the gas line rupturing, | 但你没有预料到输气管道炸裂 |
[27:42] | which actually put her in danger, | 使她陷入了危险 |
[27:43] | you just wanted to be a hero. | 你只想做个英雄 |
[27:45] | Like Grant. | 像格兰特一样 |
[27:45] | Except you’re not a hero, Allen. | 但你却不是个英雄 艾伦 |
[27:47] | You’re just a coward. | 你只是个胆小鬼 |
[27:49] | Then why did I kill all those people?! | 那我为什么杀了那些人 |
[27:53] | You have all the answers. | 你们什么都知道 |
[27:54] | Why did I kill all those people? | 为什么我杀了那些人 |
[28:21] | – Well, that was way too easy. – Yes, it was. | -他招的挺快 -是的 |
[28:23] | It doesn’t make sense that | 艾伦把布伦达置于危险中 |
[28:25] | Allen would risk hurting Brenda. | 这说不通啊 |
[28:26] | He values her too much. | 他很爱她 |
[28:27] | Reid said he was legitimately scared at his house. | 里德说在房子那里时 他真的很害怕 |
[28:29] | You can’t fake fear like that. | 那种害怕是装不出来的 |
[28:32] | The bomb in Archer’s truck | 阿切尔货车上的炸弹 |
[28:33] | was planted by somebody else. | 是由另外一个人安放的 |
[28:35] | A second unsub. | 第二名嫌犯 |
[28:36] | Do you think Allen pissed off a partner | 会不会是艾伦激怒了同伙 |
[28:38] | who decided to take him out? | 所以他想要把他除掉 |
[28:40] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法来弄清楚了 |
[28:46] | We know you planted the bomb at the coffee shop | 我们知道你在咖啡店安放炸药 |
[28:48] | because you wanted to be a hero, | 因为你想做一个英雄 |
[28:49] | but you had nothing to do | 但昨晚你房子外面的那个炸药 |
[28:50] | with the one at your house last night. Who did? | 跟你却没有关系 是谁干的 |
[28:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:53] | A partner? | 同伙是吗 |
[28:54] | No, I worked alone. | 不 我是一个人 |
[28:55] | – He’s lying. – I’m not. | -他在撒谎 -我没有 |
[28:57] | Why would you plant a bomb | 为什么你会安放一个炸弹 |
[28:57] | that would put your wife and child at risk? | 把你的妻子和孩子都置于危险中 |
[28:59] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[29:01] | So you either had a partner or– | 所以你要么有同伙或者 |
[29:05] | You had nothing to do with the blast at the school. | 你和学校的爆炸没有关联 |
[29:09] | You wouldn’t. Your house is in another district | 你不会的 你的房子在另一个街区 |
[29:11] | and there are safer testing grounds. | 而且有更安全的试验地 |
[29:12] | You heard about it, so you decided to build | 你听说了 所以你打算自己 |
[29:14] | a bomb of your own to impress your wife. | 制作一个炸弹 给你妻子留下印象 |
[29:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:19] | And you killed 7 people in the process. | 但你在过程中杀死了七个人 |
[29:21] | I never meant for that to happen. | 我从来没有意料到这些 |
[29:22] | Oh, and I’m sure that’s gonna | 我确定你这话肯定 |
[29:23] | help their families sleep much better at night. | 会让被害人家属们晚上睡得更好 |
[29:27] | Why lie? | 为什么撒谎 |
[29:29] | Because you were caught? | 因为你被抓了 |
[29:30] | The self-sacrificial type, huh? | 自我牺牲的类型 是吗 |
[29:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:32] | You took credit for somebody else’s work. | 你占了别人的功劳 |
[29:35] | And she hates you. | 她会恨你的 |
[29:37] | And the other bomber hates you | 另一个炸弹客憎恨你 |
[29:38] | and now he wants to outdo you. | 而且他现在想超越你 |
[30:05] | Archer was a copycat. | 阿切尔是个模仿犯 |
[30:06] | The coffee shop bombing changes the profile. | 咖啡店爆炸案改变了侧写 |
[30:08] | We have to start over. | 我们得从头开始 |
[30:09] | Eliminate the coffee shop, what do we have? | 排除咖啡店 还有什么案子 |
[30:11] | An unsub who set TNT in a high school boiler room | 有个嫌犯在一所高中的开水房 |
[30:14] | and nitroglycerin in the home of the man who stole his headlines. | 以及抢了他头条的那人家中装了TNT |
[30:17] | In a boiler room that should have been empty. | 开水房本该是空的 |
[30:18] | He didn’t want to kill anyone. | 他那时不想杀人 |
[30:19] | Well, that certainly changed at the Archer house. | 这一点在阿切尔家就完全不一样了 |
[30:21] | He went for the biggest bang for his buck. | 他就想制造威力强大的爆炸 |
[30:22] | The death of the janitor at the high school | 高中门卫的死 |
[30:23] | gave the unsub the urge to kill again. | 激励了嫌犯再次犯案 |
[30:25] | That’s the bombing we need to pay attention to. | 这就是我们要关注的爆炸案 |
[30:26] | We have a problem. Someone leaked the location | 我们有麻烦了 有人跟媒体泄露了 |
[30:28] | of the truck bomb to the press. | 皮卡炸弹的位置 |
[30:30] | Headlines are all about Allen again. | 头条又被艾伦上了 |
[30:32] | The media’s calling on the mayor to | 媒体请求市长 |
[30:33] | give him the key to the city. | 授予他城市之钥 |
[30:35] | Obviously, the mayor isn’t about to do that. | 显然 市长并不准备那么做 |
[30:37] | He has to. | 他必须照办 |
[30:40] | What’s your plan, Aaron? | 你有什么计划 艾伦 |
[30:52] | Do you want to be a hero? | 你想做英雄吗 |
[30:56] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:57] | Do you want to be a real hero, like Grant? | 你想像格兰特一样 做个真正的英雄吗 |
[30:59] | Got a chance for you to prove yourself. | 现在有个证明你自己的机会 |
[31:08] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[31:10] | Believe me, if there were any other way, | 相信我 如果有任何别的选择 |
[31:12] | we wouldn’t ask. | 我们都不会找你 |
[31:16] | I can’t see him again. | 我不想再见到他 |
[31:17] | He nearly killed me and my daughter. | 他差点杀了我和我女儿 |
[31:19] | I can’t lose her, too. | 我不能连她也失去 |
[31:21] | We will be right there to back you up. | 我们会在那里支持你 |
[31:25] | No, I’m not doing it. | 不行 我不去 |
[31:26] | You can’t make me do that. | 你不能强迫我去 |
[31:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:30] | You’re right, I can’t. | 你说得对 我不能 |
[31:32] | All I can do is ask you to trust us | 我只能请你相信我们 |
[31:34] | and to help save lives, | 帮我们一起拯救人命 |
[31:37] | the same way Grant did. | 就像格兰特一样 |
[31:44] | That is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[31:46] | I know it’s not. | 我知道这不公平 |
[32:23] | I can’t believe you got the mayor to do this. | 真不敢相信你说服了市长 |
[32:27] | Once we apprehend this guy, it will all have been his idea. | 一旦我们抓获嫌犯 这就都是他的功劳 |
[32:30] | Ahh, now it makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[32:33] | Thank you for agreeing to help us. | 谢谢你同意帮我们 |
[32:34] | I just hope you’re right. Otherwise I’m going to look bad. | 我只希望你们没错 否则我脸上就挂不住了 |
[32:37] | And I’ll make sure you do, too. | 那我也不会给你们好看的 |
[32:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:40] | And now I remember why I didn’t go into politics. | 现在我想起来我为什么不从政了 |
[32:47] | Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马 |
[32:48] | New york, | 纽约 |
[32:50] | Langley, | 兰利 |
[32:51] | Shanksville, | 尚克斯维尔 |
[32:53] | Boston, | 波士顿 |
[32:54] | Indianapolis. | 印第安纳波利斯 |
[32:56] | I never wanted our great city to join that list. | 我从未希望我们市也上榜 |
[33:00] | But those who do evil | 但那些做坏事的人 |
[33:01] | force us to face our fears and overcome them. | 迫使我们直面恐惧并将其击退 |
[33:05] | And we will overcome. | 而且我们必将其击退 |
[33:07] | Because of men like Allen Archer, | 因为有艾伦·阿切尔这样的人 |
[33:10] | men willing to stand up for what is right. | 这种愿意见义勇为的人 |
[33:13] | It is my proud honor to declare today | 我很自豪地宣布今天 |
[33:16] | Allen Archer Day. | 是艾伦·阿切尔日 |
[33:18] | Please join me as I show Allen | 请跟我一起 |
[33:20] | a sign of our appreciation | 向艾伦表示 |
[33:22] | for his heroic bravery | 我们对他 |
[33:24] | in the face of hostility | 英勇事迹的感激 |
[33:26] | by giving him a key to the Circle City. | 授予他环形城的钥匙 |
[33:28] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[33:30] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有 |
[33:33] | All clear here. | 这里安全 |
[33:34] | Same here. | 这里也是 |
[33:42] | Allen is an inspiration. | 艾伦鼓舞着我们 |
[33:43] | All too often… | 我们经常 |
[33:45] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你有什么发现吗 加西亚 |
[33:46] | Some exceedingly curious information. | 有些很奇怪的信息 |
[33:48] | Two weeks ago, there was a fire at an ethanol plant. | 两周前 一家乙醇工厂起火了 |
[33:50] | Now, there were no casualties, but I found a connection | 没有伤亡 但我发现了 |
[33:51] | between the ethanol plant and the school. | 乙醇工厂和学校之间的联系 |
[33:54] | What’s the connection? | 什么联系 |
[33:55] | Last month a member of the school board | 上个月校董会有个成员 |
[33:57] | was fired for having sex with a student. | 因与学生发生性关系而被解雇 |
[33:58] | Now, the student was over 18, so no charges were filed, | 学生已满18周岁 所以并未提出诉讼 |
[34:01] | but the member of the school board | 但校董会成员 |
[34:03] | violated his contract like massively, | 严重违反了合同条款 |
[34:04] | so he was dismissed. | 所以被辞退了 |
[34:05] | The sexy indiscretions happened | 性行为发生在 |
[34:07] | on the grounds of the ethanol plant. | 乙醇工厂内部 |
[34:08] | Who’s the board member? | 校董会成员是谁 |
[34:09] | James Burke. | 詹姆斯·博科 |
[34:10] | Pretty active in the community | 丑闻爆出之前 |
[34:12] | until the affair went public. | 是本地红人 |
[34:13] | – I’m sending you his photo now. – Thank you. | -我把照片发给你 -谢谢 |
[34:16] | I say, here is our secret. | 我会说 我们的秘诀就是 |
[34:18] | See us… | 看到我们 |
[34:19] | Bogey on East Franklin. | 富兰克林东路出现不明车辆 |
[34:21] | We need to shut this down. | 我们得叫停它 |
[34:23] | IPD, don’t let that van breech the perimeter. | 印警署 别让货车进入保护区 |
[34:25] | Reid and JJ, get the Archers to safety. | 里德和小洁 带阿切尔夫妇去安全的地方 |
[34:28] | Dave, you get the mayor. | 戴夫 你保护市长 |
[34:30] | We are Americans, | 我们是美国人 |
[34:32] | and we defy you. | 我们向你挑战 |
[34:47] | Put the van in park! | 立即停车 |
[34:49] | I was told to park on main. | 那人叫我停在主道 |
[34:50] | That’s not gonna happen. | 别动歪主意 |
[34:50] | I said put it in park or I’m gonna do it for you. | 立即停好 不然我动手帮你 |
[34:53] | Ok, ok. | 好好 |
[34:53] | And get out of the car slowly. Let me see your hands. | 慢慢从车里出来 让我看见你的手 |
[34:56] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[34:59] | Open the door. | 打开车门 |
[35:02] | Both of them. | 两个门都打开 |
[35:05] | Now back away. Back away. | 退到后面去 |
[35:10] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[35:21] | It’s a bomb! Back away! Back away! | 是炸弹 后退 后退 |
[35:25] | Back away! | 后退 |
[35:43] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[35:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[35:54] | Who told you to bring the van here? | 谁让你开车过来的 |
[35:56] | Some–some guy. He paid me 200 bucks to drive it. | 就一个人 他给了我两百美金开车过来 |
[36:00] | This guy? | 是他吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah, yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[36:05] | It’s a decoy. | 是个圈套 |
[36:06] | Go to your secondary locations. He’s here somewhere. | 各部门分散去次要地点 嫌犯就在附近 |
[36:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:18] | The bomber’s here. We don’t know where. | 炸弹客就在附近 但我们 不清楚确切地点 |
[36:21] | Evacuate the area. | 清空这片区域 |
[36:22] | This is on you. | 这事你得负责 |
[36:50] | It’s over, James. | 结束了 詹姆斯 |
[36:54] | I’m the one with the bomb. | 我可拿着炸弹呢 |
[36:55] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[36:57] | You’re not gonna use it. | 但你不会引爆的 |
[36:58] | Why is that, then? | 为什么呢 |
[37:03] | You’re a narcissist. You’ve craved power your whole life. | 你极度自恋 整个人生都在寻求权力 |
[37:06] | And when you lost that, you snapped. | 一旦失去了 你就会崩溃 |
[37:09] | How could all those people you call friends | 那些你当做朋友的人 |
[37:12] | turn their backs on you? | 为何都会背叛你 |
[37:15] | You didn’t even do anything wrong, James. | 你甚至没做任何错事 詹姆斯 |
[37:19] | I didn’t. | 我没错 |
[37:20] | She was 18. It’s not even illegal. | 她十八岁 甚至不违法 |
[37:23] | How could they fire you over that? | 他们凭什么就那样开除了你 |
[37:26] | How could they ruin your life? | 毁掉你的生活 |
[37:28] | So you planted a bomb, | 所以你做了炸弹 |
[37:31] | burned down one of the schools | 毁掉一所学校 |
[37:32] | so the new board would panic. | 让新董事会惊慌失措 |
[37:34] | Only you accidentally took a life. | 只不过你不小心害了一条人命 |
[37:36] | And then you realized the only way | 于是你意识到 |
[37:38] | anyone would ever notice you | 让大家注意到你的唯一方法 |
[37:40] | is if you killed again. | 就是杀人 |
[37:43] | I should set this off and take you out with me. | 我该引爆这枚炸弹 让你们和我同归于尽 |
[37:47] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你不会那样做的 |
[37:48] | Because you think you are God. | 因为你视自己为神 |
[37:52] | And Gods don’t die. | 而神不会死 |
[37:54] | You will die if you detonate that, James. | 如果引爆了炸弹 你就会死 詹姆斯 |
[37:58] | And then you will never have the chance to take credit | 那样你就无法让世人得知那些炸弹 |
[38:00] | for the bombs you did build. | 是出自你手的了 |
[38:03] | Put down the bomb | 放下炸弹 |
[38:05] | so we can tell everyone what you did and why. | 我们才能告诉世人你做了什么 为什么做 |
[38:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:33] | So how’d you know he’d head to the basement? | 你怎么知道他会去地下室 |
[38:35] | Well, the fire at the ethanol plant and at the school | 在乙醇工厂及学校的炸弹 |
[38:37] | both happened in the electrical rooms. | 都是在电机房里引爆的 |
[38:40] | I apologize for earlier. | 我为之前的行为道歉 |
[38:41] | Thank you for trusting us. | 感谢你的信任 |
[38:44] | I just want you to know how much it meant to me | 我希望你知道你的出现对我来说 |
[38:46] | that you would do this. | 意义重大 |
[38:49] | I didn’t do it for you. | 这不是为了你 |
[38:59] | Brenda. | 布兰达 |
[39:00] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:02] | I know this wasn’t easy, | 我知道这对你很难 |
[39:03] | and we couldn’t have done this without you. | 没有你的话 我们是无法成功的 |
[39:05] | But the good thing about being a mom, | 但当母亲有一点好 |
[39:08] | you’ll always be her hero. | 你会永远是她的英雄 |
[39:11] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[39:17] | “True heroism is remarkably sober. Very undramatic. | 真正的英雄行为并非戏剧般大起大落 |
[39:22] | “It is not the urge to surpass others at whatever cost, | 并非不顾一切胜过其他 |
[39:25] | but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.” | 而是倾尽全力保全其他 |
[39:28] | Arthur Ashe. | 亚瑟·阿什[网球明星] |
[39:55] | You ever gonna finish this game? | 你下不完这盘棋吗 |
[39:57] | It’s a tough one. | 局势很复杂 |
[39:58] | Playing yourself can be difficult. | 和自己玩是很难的 |
[40:01] | Playing a ghost even more so. | 和幽魂对战难上加难 |
[40:05] | He’s gone, Spencer. | 他去了 斯宾塞 |
[40:07] | Keeping the game going won’t change that. | 继续棋局并不能改变事实 |
[40:10] | I know. I just thought | 我明白 但我只是想 |
[40:12] | that maybe I could keep part of him alive | 也许这样可以让他的生命延续 |
[40:15] | if his last game never ended. | 如果他最后的这局不会完结的话 |
[40:17] | Neither side will ever win playing like this. | 这样的下法 是无法分出高下的 |
[40:23] | He hated good-byes. | 他不喜欢告别 |
[40:26] | Gideon also hated unfinished business. | 基甸同样不喜欢残局 |
[40:30] | So… | 所以 |
[40:34] | Let’s finish it. | 我们来下完它 |
[40:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:40] | Moving my rook. | 动我的車 |
[40:42] | Do you know how to play chess? | 你会下国际象棋吗 |
[40:46] | Who do you think Gideon played before he met you? | 你以为基甸遇见你以前的棋友是谁呀 |
[40:52] | I’m probably gonna finish it in 5 moves. | 我大概五部之内就能把你将死 |
[41:03] | Check. | 将 |
[41:06] | Don’t hold your breath, sonny boy. | 别得意 小家伙 |